本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿。
Hey.
这东西开着吗?
Is this thing on?
我觉得是的。
I think so.
谢谢。
Thanks.
欢迎收听《早安孩子》。
Welcome to Good Morning Kids.
这是第五集。
This is episode five.
《早安孩子》是一档由孩子们制作的儿童播客。
Good Morning Kids is a podcast for kids by kids.
今天在下雨。
It's raining today.
嗯。
Yeah.
你喜欢下雨吗?
Do you like the rain?
嗯。
Yeah.
我喜欢下雨,但不喜欢雷暴。
But not but not going to storms.
它们很吓人。
They're scary.
停下。
Stop.
小朋友们,早上好。
Good morning, kids.
今天我们准备了一个精彩的节目。
We got a great show for you today.
我们有很多问题要回答,所以马上开始吧。
We got lots of questions to answer, so let's get right to it.
你刚才说了‘早上好,孩子们’。
You reached good morning, kids.
请在哔声后留言。
Please leave a message after the beep.
那不是哔声。
That's not a beep.
那不是哔声。
That's not a beep.
那才是哔声。
That's a beep.
嘿,贾斯珀。
Hey, Jasper.
瓢虫吃什么?
What do ladybugs eat?
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢你的提问,荷兰。
Thanks for the question Holland.
我不知道瓢虫吃什么,所以我们得请一位专家来。
I don't know what ladybugs eat so we're gonna have to bring an expert.
欢迎各位来到节目,我们最爱的科学家阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦。
So everyone welcome to the show all favorite scientist Albert Einstein.
多么聪明又可爱的人啊,阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦,阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦。
What a merry smart guy Albert Einstein Albert Einstein
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦,爱因斯坦。
Albert Einstein Einstein.
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
我是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦。
I'm Albert Einstein.
所以你想知道瓢虫吃什么吗?
So you want to know what ladybugs eat whole land?
好吧,让我告诉你。
Well, let me tell you.
瓢虫吃一种叫蚜虫的小虫。
Ladybugs eat lure bugs called aphids.
它们也吃苍蝇。
They also eat flies.
谢谢你回答我们的问题,爱因斯坦。
Thanks for answering our question, Einstein.
帮帮忙,爱因斯坦。
Help, Einstein.
就像他说的,瓢虫吃一种更小的虫子,叫蚜虫。
Like he said, lay bugs eat tiny bug tinier bugs called aphids.
它们也吃苍蝇。
They also eat flies.
嗯。
Yeah.
它们吃蚜虫和苍蝇。
They eat aphids and flies.
准备好听下一个问题了吗?
Ready to hear the next question?
嗯。
Mhmm.
好的。
Alright.
娜奥米怎么样,贾斯珀?
How is Naomi, Jasper?
谢谢你的问题,埃维。
Thanks for the question, Evie.
娜奥米有了这个新玩具,状态很好。
Naomi is doing fine with this new toy she just got.
这就像一个实验室,只不过里面有一架钢琴。
It's like a lab only with a piano.
哦,你觉得她喜欢她的新玩具吗?
Oh, you think she likes her new toy?
是的。
Yeah.
她今天刚进去玩了。
She she got in it today.
你有时候会帮忙照顾娜奥米吗?
Do you help take care of Naomi sometimes?
不。
No.
我一直在帮她,不是有时候。
I help her all the time, not sometimes.
哦,真厉害。
Oh, wow.
你真是个大帮手。
You're such a big helper.
谢谢,爸爸。
Thanks, dad.
准备好听下一个问题了吗?
You ready to hear the next question?
嗯。
Yep.
好的。
Okay.
问题太多了。
There's so many questions.
嘿,贾斯珀。
Hey, Jasper.
我姐姐长大后想当一名海洋生物学家。
My sister wants to be a marine biologist when she grows up.
你能告诉我他们做什么吗?
Can you tell me what they do?
谢谢你的问题,卡西。
Thanks for the question, Cassie.
我们生物学家研究海洋生物。
We biologists study ocean life.
我建议你妹妹观看《海底小纵队》这个节目。
I suggest that your sister watches the show Octonauts.
那个节目研究了各种各样的海洋生物。
They study all sorts of ocean creatures in that show.
如果你想看《海底小纵队》,就告诉妹妹去Netflix上找,你一定能找到。
If you want to watch Octonauts, just tell your sister to go on Netflix and you'll find it.
好的,卡西?
Okay, Cassie?
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Alright.
我们还有一个问题。
We've got one more question.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
嘿,
Hey,
贾斯珀。
Jasper.
这是安德鲁。
This is Andrew.
第一次听,但已经是长期粉丝了。
First time listener, long time fan.
我想问一下在不同国家的事情。
I have a question about being in a different country.
我现在在危地马拉,没有飞回美国的航班。
Right now, I'm in Guatemala and there are no flights out of the country back to The United States.
我别无选择,只能留在这里。
And I don't have a choice but to stay here.
但这里的人和我以及我熟悉的人截然不同。
But the people are so much different than me and from the type of people that I'm familiar with.
你有什么建议,能帮我度过这段时期吗?
Do you have any advice as to how I can handle being here during this time?
谢谢你的问题,安德鲁。
Thanks for the question, Andrew.
我认为重要的是要明白,我们所有人都是不同的。
I think it's important to understand that we're all different.
安德鲁,要交新朋友,你得主动问他们的名字,这样下次他们走过时你就能认出他们。
Andrew, to make some new friends, you have to just ask what their names are so you can see them again in case they walk by.
尽管我们各不相同,但我们也有很多共同之处。
Even though we're all different, there's a lot that we have in common.
无论他们多么不同,向每个人展现善意都很重要。
And it's important to show everyone kindness no matter how different they are.
我想你了,安德鲁。
I miss you, Andrew.
希望你早日平安回家。
I hope you get home safe soon.
好的。
Alright.
嗯,我们的问题问完了。
Well, that's all the questions we had.
我知道现在该进入一个新的环节了。
I know what time it's time for a brand new segment.
一个叫做‘太空袋’的新环节。
A brand new segment called Space Bags.
我得赶紧走了。
I gotta fly on over.
我 barely 把我的宇航员放进我的太空服里。
I barely put my astronaut, home it on in my space suit.
这个环节太棒了,贾斯珀。
This is an awesome segment, Jasper.
你能给我们三个关于太空的有趣事实吗?
Will you give us three interesting facts all about space?
我的第一个事实是,你知道土星的梦想是冰做的吗?
My my my first fact is that, did you know Saturn dreams is made of ice?
哇哦。
Woah.
我不知道。
I didn't.
你的第二个事实是什么?
What's your second fact?
我的第二个事实是,你知道火星上也有冰吗?
My second fact is that did you know that Mars has ice?
冰?
Ice?
这些都是关于冰的事实吗?
Are these all ice based facts?
不是。
No.
火星上的冰是什么类型的?
Just What kind of ice does Mars have?
我不知道是什么类型的。
I don't know what kind.
我只是知道他们有冰。
I just know that they have ice.
哦,第三个事实是什么?
Oh, what's the third fact?
第三个事实是,你知道木星是所有行星中最大的吗?
The third fact is, did you know Jupiter is the biggest planet of of all?
木星是我们太阳系中最大的行星。
Jupiter is the biggest planet in our whole solar system.
没错。
Yep.
你还有更多加分事实吗?
Do you have any more facts for a bonus fact?
加分事实是,所有行星都围绕太阳运行。
In bonus fact, all the planets orbit the sun.
太棒了。
Awesome.
好了,这是太空小知识。
Well, was Space facts.
我觉得是时候结束这一集了。
Well, I think it's time to wrap this episode up.
别忘了提出你的问题并发送过来。
Don't forget to have a question and send it in.
我来回答。
I'll answer it.
希望你今天过得愉快。
Well, I hope you have a great day out there.
再见。
Bye.
早上好,孩子们,《儿童知识》现在已在苹果播客上线。
Good morning, kids is now on Apple Podcast.
如果你愿意,去给我们留个评价吧。
If you want, go and leave us a review.
给我们五星好评将帮助其他人找到我们的节目。
Giving us a five star rating will help other people find our show.
别忘了订阅哦,孩子们。
Make sure to subscribe too, kids.
当然了。
You better believe it.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。