本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我们抓住了传奇杀手。
We got the legend killer.
女士们先生们,是兰迪·奥顿。
Ladies and gentlemen, it's Randy Orton.
老兄,在我认识你之前,我就知道RKO了。
Dude, I knew what the RKO was before I knew about you.
那些梗。
The memes.
有人开始做这些事了,不管是谁,非常感谢。
Somebody started doing those things, and whoever it is, thank you so much.
埃隆。
Elon.
埃隆。
Elon.
是埃隆吗?
It was Elon?
谢谢你,埃隆。
Thank you, Elon.
在你的维基百科页面上,你被广泛认为是有史以来最伟大的摔跤手之一。
On your Wikipedia, you're widely regarded as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.
这对你来说意味着什么?
What does that mean to you?
你是在维基百科上看到的,但这并不意味着
That you read that off Wikipedia, and it doesn't mean
什么。
anything.
你有没有觉得,在你职业生涯的某个阶段,你曾经
Do you think at some point in your career you were
是一个Yes。
a Yes.
我爸爸给你孩子提供了Prime吗?
My dad gave your kids prime?
在一场演出上。
At a show.
不可能。
No way.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
他说...他说他去了,他说他是你爸爸。
He's he's said he went he said he was your dad.
不管是不是爸爸。
Dad or not.
对,对,对,确实是这样。
Yeah, yeah, yeah, was very true.
那是在哪里?
Where was it?
演出在哪里举行的?
Where was the show?
嗯,就是你参加的那场演出。
Well, was a show you were at.
哦。
Oh.
是的,是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然是了。
It was, of course.
我相当确定那是你认识的某个人。
I'm pretty sure it was somebody related to you.
也许吧。
Maybe.
谁想出的这个病态的
Who's idea of a sick
谁会认为这个耳机设置是个笑话?
joke is this headphone set up?
我的头要断了。
My head's gonna snap.
我们在录吗?
Are we rolling?
我们在录了。
We are rolling.
就好像我得了RKO一样。
It's like I got RKO.
我要写甜点。
I'm gonna write dessert.
这有关系吗?
Does it matter?
我有阅读障碍,字是反的,然后它还会真的忘记。
Dyslexia where I'm backwards, and then it'll actually forget it.
我
I
我喜欢节目的开头。
like the beginning of the shows.
是的,感觉很轻松。
Yeah, they feel chill.
放松点,兄弟。
Relax, dude.
看看这位兄弟。
Look at the bro.
看看这个。
Look at this.
什么类型的结构设计傻瓜会创造出这种不灵活的东西?
What kind of structural design idiot create this non flexible?
来吧,兄弟。
Come on, bro.
看看这个。
Look at this.
这些是勤奋又冲动的员工。
These are hardworking, impulsive employees.
哦,原来是你。
Oh, it was you.
哦,抱歉。
Oh, my bad.
抱歉。
My bad.
抱歉。
My bad.
抱歉。
My bad.
抱歉。
My bad.
不,
No,
抱歉,老兄。
my bad, dude.
只是这让我喘不过气来,兄弟。
It's just it's choking me, bro.
是的,你们聊什么都行。
Yeah, whatever you guys talk about.
不,他没问题。
No, he's good.
我们没有充沛的精力。
We got no prime energy.
天啊,老兄。
Oh god, dude.
我被强迫喝酒了。
I was I was forced to drink.
哦。
Oh.
我们正在分崩离析。
We're falling apart.
这简直像一场地震。
It's like a fucking earthquake.
这太疯狂了。
It's just crazy.
天啊。
Oh, man.
我刚刚下飞机。
I I just I just I just got off the jet.
我是个。
I'm a.
听起来不对劲。
Sounds off.
你肯定是在开玩笑吧。
You got to be shit.
听起来不对劲。
Sounds off.
这就是为什么我们不是世界第一的播客节目,兄弟。
And this is why we're this is why we're not the number one podcast in the world, bro.
我们曾经是。
We used to be.
哦,不,我出局了。
Oh, no, I'm out.
我出局了,老兄。
I'm out, dude.
我出局了。
I'm out.
不,我
No, I'm
退出了,老兄。
out, dude.
我做不到
I can't do
这个节目太烂了。
this show deaf.
这是谁的主意啊,兄弟?
Whose idea was that, bro?
什么恶作剧?
What kind of prank shit?
等等。
Hold up.
等一下。
Hold up.
兰迪,在你戴上那些之前,让我先确认一下我们的耳膜不会被震破。
Let me Randy, before you put those on, let me just make sure we're not gonna get our eardrums blown out.
我靠,兄弟。
Holy shit, bro.
能不能
Can can
把他的声音调小一点?
you turn down his a little bit?
我们得保护好那些耳朵。
You got we gotta protect those ears.
那是兰迪·奥顿。
That's Randy Orton.
哦,他们他妈的全聋了。
Oh, they're fucking gone.
多年来观众的欢呼声震耳欲聋。
Years of the crowd just cheering and so loud.
我好害怕
I'm so scared
现在就来把这个,是的。
right now to put this Yeah.
就在这里。
Right there.
就在这里。
Right there.
好的。
Okay.
我们把这些都录下来。
We're rolling all this.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
是的。
Yeah.
他妈的,干吧。
Fucking do it.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
看。
Look.
我刚下飞机。
I just got off the jet.
我们来到这里。
We came here.
我们在布鲁克林,这地方是
We're in Brooklyn, which is
很棒。
It's great.
是的。
Yeah.
一个很棒的城镇。
A great township.
这太棒了。
It's fantastic.
我的鞋带都没系。
My shoes aren't even tied.
我为了来见兰迪·奥顿,在电梯里换了裤子。
I changed my pants in the elevator to come see Randy Orton.
我们有个传奇人物。
We got a legend.
其实,不是。
Actually, no.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
今天我们节目上有这位传奇杀手。
We got the legend killer on the show today.
他就是蝰蛇。
He's the Viper.
他是WWE历史上最年轻的冠军。
He was the youngest champion in WWE history.
女士们先生们,我很荣幸邀请您来到我们的节目。
I am honored to have you on the show, ladies and gentlemen.
他就是兰迪·奥顿。
It's Randy Orton.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢你邀请我,兄弟。
Thank you for having me, man.
我很感激。
I appreciate it.
当然,伙计。
Of course, man.
是的。
Yeah.
老兄,谢谢。
Dude, thanks
谢谢邀请我来。
for having me on.
你块头真大。
You are massive.
你真是个巨人。
You are a massive human.
你这么说真有意思,想想你在后台见过的所有那些家伙。
That's that's funny you say that considering all the guys you've met in the back.
后面有几个大块头。
There's some big boys back there.
在WWE后台走动,看到这些真正像乡村巨人一样的人物,真的很酷。
It is cool walking around the backstage of WWE and seeing all these people that are like actual legitimate, like, country characters giants.
巨人?
Giants?
是的。
Yeah.
在现实生活中。
In real life.
那你见过奥莫斯吗?
Well, have you met Omos?
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
我见过最大的人。
Biggest guy I've ever seen.
而且为什么是最好的人
And why the nicest guys in
在世界上?
the world?
这不是一个很好的组合吗?
And isn't that a nice like duo?
是的。
Yeah.
就像他能把你撕成碎片一样,但他却是最友善的人。
Like he could rip you limb from limb, but he's the nicest guy.
你
Do you
你知不知道,我那天在想,我在电梯里,我身高6尺3寸。
do you think that I was thinking about the other day I was in an elevator and I'm 63.
所以,你知道,这种事对我来说有点少见。
So, you know, it happens to me a little bit rarely.
你是个大男人了。
You're a big boy.
是的,但有个人进来时大约六十六岁,
Yeah, but somebody came in and they were like sixty six,
对吧?
right?
我顿时觉得自己有点被削弱了
And I automatically felt a little bit like emasculated
被那样影响。
by that.
你觉得身高是男性自信的主要因素吗?
Do you think do you think height is major driver of male confidence?
我的意思是,我自己个子高,所以我很高兴自己长得高。
I mean, so being tall myself, like, I'm glad I'm tall.
是的。
Yeah.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我...我觉得答案会是肯定的。
I I I think the answer would be yes.
拿破仑可能会持不同意见。
Napoleon would say otherwise.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他会的,不是吗?
He would, wouldn't he?
但我认为奥莫斯走来走去时,已经自信得不能再自信了。
But I I think Omos is walking around just about as confident as confident to be.
但他正在和我的孩子们合影。
But he he's, he's taking pictures with my kids.
而且,我是说,让一个六岁的孩子站在一个身高七尺四寸、体重四百磅的人旁边,这差距可真是够大的。
And, I mean, the having a six year old stand next to a seven foot four, four hundred pound man, that's quite a discrepancy there.
那是一张很棒的照片。
It's an awesome picture.
你可能会认为身高往往等同于自信。
You you would think that height often equates to confidence.
但实际上,我在飞机上观看的内容是《掠食者的进化》,就是你大约十年前推出的那部纪录片。
But, actually, the one thing that I was watching on the plane ride here was the, the evolution of a predator, your your documentary that came out, like, ten years ago.
好的。
Okay.
我有点惊讶地听说你小时候并不是那么自信。
And I was surprised to hear that you weren't that confident of a kid.
甚至到了19岁,你说你还在加油站工作,上夜班。
Even at even at 19 years old, you you said you were working in a gas station, the night shift at a gas station.
确实。
Sure.
我实在无法想象。
I just can't see that.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
即使到现在,我觉得当我穿过帘子时,内心总有一部分会改变和切换。
I, even now I think I have, you know, I don't think, you know, when I walk through the curtain, there's a certain part of me that changes and switches.
我打过成千上万场比赛,随着时间推移,我逐渐磨炼出一种能力——进入擂台时,就能切换成那个角色。
And I've, I've had thousands and thousands of matches, and I've gotten to, over time, just kind of hone, I guess, the skill of of being able to turn into that character, you know, when I go into the ring.
就是随时能切换状态。
Just turning it on.
对。
Yeah.
我可不是每天都在那样生活。
I'm not, like, walking around every day.
你知道吗,我二十多岁的时候总觉得别人欠我什么,觉得自己了不起。
You know, I I think I had a chip on my shoulder when I was in my twenties, and I thought my shit didn't stink.
而且,我觉得那种自信就像一层盔甲。
And, you know, I might that that confidence was just like armor.
你知道吗?
You know?
我想,我上台前和任何人一样紧张。
I I I think, you know, I get just as nervous before I go out there as anybody.
你知道吗?
You know?
我听说你以前说,做媒体采访时反而更紧张。
I heard you say you get more nervous doing media, at least in the past.
以前是这样。
In the past.
那部纪录片是十年前拍的了。
Well, that doc that doc was 10 years old.
很多人的生活都改变了。
Lot of lives changed.
就像我...哦,天哪。
Like I've oh my God.
所以那感觉像是上辈子的事了。
So that's a that's a lifetime ago.
是的,确实如此。
Yeah, for sure.
但对我来说,这仍然很吸引人,因为作为一个对此非常陌生的人,我正在观察你过去和现在的状态,以及你是如何开始的,并从中进行对比。
But still, it's fascinating to me because as someone who's very new to this, I'm watching where you were and are and how you began and drawing the comparisons.
当然。
Of course.
你甚至在我WWE生涯至今都亲自联系过我,我真的很感激,只是给我建议和
You've personally reached out to me even during my WWE run thus far, and I really appreciated it, just giving me advice and
是的,兄弟,你在那边做了一些很疯狂的事情,但我的意思是,我确信我们这行里肯定有人告诉过你,你做得有多棒。
Yeah, man, you're doing some crazy stuff out there, but like, I mean, I'm sure that you've had on that's in our business tells you how amazing you're doing.
我不需要被吹捧,
I don't need to be gassed up,
但我知道你不需要,我也不打算这么做,不过我得指出,你现在已经在做的那些小细节,比如你的能力,我记得你是在沙特阿拉伯工作,对吧,雷?
but I know you don't and I'm not gonna, but like, like, I got to point out, like the little things that you're doing at this point already, the ability, and I think it was in Saudi Arabia, is that where you worked, Ray?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
最近?
Recently?
最近。
Recently.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
和雷一起。
With Ray.
好的。
Okay.
所以他和你一起录了个节目。
So he did a he did a spot with you.
等一下。
Hold up.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
给我。
Give me.
能把我的冠军腰带给我吗?
Can I get my fucking championship belt?
我的错。
My bad.
忘了你读过《U》。
Forgot that you read The U.
S。
S.
我读过。
I did.
非常
Very
重要。
important.
糟糕。
Bad.
因为你很久没提过它,也没在任何照片中出现过。
Cause you haven't talked about it or shown on any pictures in a long time.
当我击败雷·费尔以平局时,那是在沙特阿拉伯。
When I beat Ray Fair to square it's Saudi Arabia.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是原因。
That's why.
总之,继续夸我吧。
So anyways, continue complimenting me.
你抓住他了。
You you caught him.
你在他腾空时抓住了他,当时你站得稍微靠后一点。
You caught him out of midair when some you were a little farther back.
他在做类似弹簧板月面宙返之类的动作时,腾空高度有点不够。
He came up a little short on like a springboard moonsault or something.
是的。
Yep.
但你接住了他。
But you got under him.
对。
Yep.
然后你救了他。
And and you saved him.
你救了那个场面。
You saved the spot.
还有你下沉髋部的动作,那种髋部的灵活性和力量,以及你带着他起身的方式,虽然他体型不算最大,但你当时所处的困境以及摆脱困境的方式真是令人惊叹。
And and the way you got down on your hips, the hip mobility and the strength and the way you got up with him, and he's not the biggest cat, but the predicament you were in and the way you got out of it was amazing.
要知道,很多人在那种情况下根本做不到。
A lot of guys, you know, wouldn't have been there for that.
我见过一些人——我就不点名了——但在那种情况下,有些人完全没接住对手,或者把对手摔了。
I've seen guys I'm not gonna name any names, but I've seen guys that have, you know, completely missed guys or dropped guys in a situation like that.
所以,你知道该怎么做,并且在十分之一、甚至百分之一秒内就位,这令人印象深刻。
So the fact that you knew what to do and in a tenth, a hundredth of a second you were there, that's impressive.
这就是我对这件事的全部夸赞了。
That's all the gassing up gassing you up on this.
是的。
Yeah.
谢了,兄弟。
Thanks, man.
我本来想问你,这和你亲眼看到他表演之前的感受有没有任何偏差,因为你们联盟这些年来已经有很多名人和艺人加入。
I I was gonna ask you if that deviates at all from what your feelings were before you had seen him perform because you guys have had a number of celebs and entertainers come into the league over the years.
确实如此。
For sure.
社交媒体影响者。
Social media influencers.
确实如此。
For sure.
当然。
For sure.
显然现在情况已经不同了。
And obviously not the case anymore.
但当他最初加入时,他当时被列为一名败绩拳击手,曾是一名州级摔跤手,被许多人认为颇具争议。
But when he was first coming in, he was at the time listed as a losing boxer, has been state wrestler considered by many to be controversial.
你当时列了清单吗?
Did you make a list?
他和他妈妈交流不够。
Doesn't talk to his mom enough.
饮食不健康。
Poor diet.
《华盛顿邮报》的一篇文章甚至将他列为网红圈里阴茎最小的。
A Washington Post article even listed him as the smallest penis in the influencer space
诸如此类
list goes
开着呢。
on.
太棒了。
Amazing.
是的。
Yep.
他们怎么会知道这个?
How would they know that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你当时
What was your
对他最初的看法是什么
initial take on him prior
在那之前,我对保罗兄弟,尤其是洛根,了解不多,除了……我有五个孩子。
to I didn't I didn't know a lot about the Paul brothers specifically Logan, other than what so I've got five children.
我的孩子们,你知道的,总是说Logan怎么样、Jake怎么样。
And my kids, you know, oh, Logan this, Logan that, Jake this, Jake that.
所以我在家里一直听到他的名字,但我并不太了解他。
So I had always heard his name in my household, but I wasn't too familiar.
当你 backstage 出来的时候,我想那是我们第一次见面,你直视着我的眼睛。
When you came backstage, I think the first time we met, you looked me in the eye.
我立刻就能感觉到,你是真心想在这里。
I could tell right away that you wanted to be there.
我立刻就能感觉到,我知道我们这个行业里很多人都谈过尊重。
I could tell right away, and I know I'm sure a lot of guys have talked about respect in our business.
我一下子就看明白了,Logan Paul 是个怎样的人。
I could tell like, okay, like I saw who Logan Paul was in that split second.
我当时就想,好吧,他在这儿挺不错的。
And I was like, all right, he's good back here.
我就是能感觉到。
I could just tell.
我只是从你握手的方式就能感觉到,老兄。
I could just tell by the way you shook my hand, man.
你知道,你已经准备好了。
You know, that you were good to go.
当然,就像我们说的,你变得越来越好,这才是正确的方向。
And then of course, like, as we were saying, just got you're getting better and better, and that's the way to go.
我在努力,老兄。
Trying, man.
我在向那些大师学习。
Trying to learn from the greats.
我的职业生涯一直很精彩,我仰望WWE的所有巨星,尽力汲取我能学到的一切。
I mean, you your career has been amazing, and I I look to all the superstars in the WWE, and I I try to take what I can.
我注意到你的一点,很多粉丝也都知道、感受到并喜爱这一点,那就是他们能比其他人更强烈地感受到你的激情。
And the one thing that I notice about you, and I think a lot of the fans know it and see it and resonate with it and love it, is they can feel your passion, I think, maybe a little more than everyone else when you're out there.
你能感受到那种转变。
You can feel that shift.
就像,甚至你做的某些动作,比如你现在因为那个DDT而走红,当时你表现得像是,
Like, even some of the things you do, you're going viral right now for that DDT where you were like,
对,对,对,对,对。
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那种感觉是从哪里来的?
Where does that come from?
那到底是什么?
What is that?
我不知道,伙计。
I don't know, man.
所以就像你内心的那股火焰,我只是让它释放出来。
So it's like that fire inside of you and I just let it out.
这很难解释。
It's hard to explain.
有点像是,很多选手,天哪,谈论如何组合比赛感觉挺奇怪的。
It's kind of, so a lot of guys, gosh, it's weird talking about putting matches together.
想当年,我们绝不会坐在这里互相交谈,讨论我们是怎么把这些东西组合起来的。
Back in the day, we would never be sitting here talking to each other, talking about how we put shit together.
但当你提前思考了那么多事情,比如和雷相关的所有那些事,你都已经把它们牢记在心了。
But when you have so many things you're thinking about ahead of time, like all those things with Ray, you had them burned in.
确实如此。
For sure.
很难真正地活在当下。
It's hard to kind of be in the moment.
如果你和我一起上场,除了一个大致的开头、中间和结尾之外,没有任何预设的安排,那中间就会有很多空白需要填补。
If you go out there, if you and me went out there and we had nothing laid out except for kind of, you know, a beginning, a middle, and an end, there'd be a lot of gaps to fill.
这样我们就有充足的时间去感受当下。
There'd be plenty of time to be in the moment.
对我来说,没有那么多具体的‘桥段’需要去记住,这样你就能更专注于当下,真正去倾听观众的声音。
For me, not having all these spots, if you will, to remember, and it gives you the ability to be in the moment and be out there and actually listen to the people.
我们所做的,其实就是感受现场观众的氛围,然后我们可以随时进行调整。
What we do is kinda, you know, get a temperature for the crowd, and we can adjust on the fly.
我们想调整的时候就能调整。
We can pivot when we want.
当你把一切都安排好了,那就像是在跳《与星共舞》一样。
When you have everything laid out, well, it's a choreographed dancing with the stars.
我知道在比赛的这个阶段我会在哪里,哦,他得躲开这个,躲开那个。
You know, I know where I'm gonna be at this point in the match, and, oh, he's gotta duck this, duck that.
我们从上面翻过去,撞穿桌子。
Here we go over the top through the table.
哒哒哒。
Da da da.
你把整场比赛都安排好了。
You have the whole match laid out.
你前一天晚上很可能睡着了还在梦里想着那些精彩桥段。
You're probably sleeping the night before dreaming about those spots.
你最终会达到一个水平,可以和一些选手一起,提前一小时到场,简单聊几句,然后上场,观众就会得到一些不一样的东西。
You'll get to a level eventually where you can go out there with some guys and you can show up an hour before the show, talk very limitedly, and then go out there, and then those people are gonna get something else.
他们可能无法从兰迪·奥顿那里获得像从洛根·保罗那里那样的运动能力,但我能带来的就是那种情感。
They're not gonna get maybe the athleticism from a Randy Orton that they would from a Logan Paul, But what I can bring to the table is that emotion.
很多选手,当你这么说时,我和其他人有点不同,因为我认为他们中的大多数人只是在想下一步是什么。
And what a lot of guys when you say that it's a little different with me than other guys, it's because I think most of those other guys are just thinking about what's next.
所以这就是区别所在。
So that's the difference.
这就是职业摔角的专家级水平。
That is the expert level in professional wrestling.
而我是在我加入的时候学到这一点的。
And and I learned that coming in when I did.
我19岁时就与WWE签约了。
When I was 19, I signed with the WWE.
所以我大概是唯一一个从未离开又回来的人。
So I'm I'm like the only guy that's never left and come back.
嗯,除了约翰·塞纳之外。
Well, I other than John Cena.
但你知道,我会一直在这里,这就是我。
But, like, I'm, you know, I'm gonna be here for the rest you know, this is this is me.
我不会去好莱坞发展。
Like, I'm not moving on to Hollywood.
我热爱我所做的事情。
I love what I do.
我刚刚休养了十八个月,从脊柱融合手术中恢复。
I I just had eighteen months off recovering from a spinal fusion.
所以我不得不面对一个现实:我可能再也无法继续这项事业了。
So I was kind of faced with the fact that I might not be able to do this again.
因此,这简直就像是我的职业生涯获得了第二次机会,我不会浪费一天,也不会在擂台上浪费哪怕一秒钟。
So it's it's almost like I got a second lease on on my career here, and I'm I'm not gonna take a day for granted, not not a second in that ring for granted.
所以现在,甚至比你刚开始看我比赛时——无论是去年还是几年前——我感觉自己现在更加如鱼得水了。
And and so now even now, more so than, you know, the matches you would have seen like a year ago when you first started or a couple years ago when you first started, like, I'm feeling even more in my element now.
我的意思是,兰迪,你也看到了。
I mean, you're looking at too, Randy.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我得说,粉丝们在推特上都快疯了。
I gotta I gotta say the fans are going crazy on Twitter.
你晒黑了。
You're tan.
你练得很壮实。
You're yoked.
你看起来,可以说,可能是有史以来状态最好的时候。
You look you look probably the best you ever have arguably.
是的。
Yeah.
在这过去的十八个月里,我改变了很多事情。
I I changed a lot of stuff off this last eighteen months.
我确实很需要这段时间。
I I really needed the time.
我有很多,你知道的,病痛。
I had a lot of, you know, ailments.
当然,我的意思是,我站不了几分钟,腿就会剧痛。
Of course, I mean, I couldn't stand for more than a couple minutes without having pain shoot down my legs.
我坐着的时候,每次弯腰,都有一节椎间盘会滑脱。
When I would sit, I had a disc that was slipping every time I I would bend.
所以,你知道,在飞机上坐在这里,我的脚会发麻,腿也会剧痛。
So, you know, on a plane sitting here, my feet would go numb, and I'd have pain shooting down my legs.
哦,那感觉真是太糟糕了。
Oh, it it it really sucked.
那段时间确实很艰难。
It really was hard.
在我因为背部问题不得不离开前的最后一年,我是与前WWE超级巨星马特·里德尔搭档的。
That last year before I had to leave because of the back, I was in a tag team with former WWE superstar, Matt Riddle.
我得称赞他,因为那一年我们搭档时,除非是和像他这样的人一起,否则我根本无法上场,因为他能够承担大部分的身体对抗。
And I gotta give him props because that year we tagged together, I would I I was not able to be in that ring unless I was in there with someone like him because he was able to take the brunt of the physicality.
他在最后时刻换我上场。
He tagged me at the end.
我会进场,你知道的,做好我的部分。
I'd come in, do you know, I'd do my shit.
而且,你知道,要不是有他,我根本撑不了那么久。
And, you know, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have made it that far.
不过我遇到了一些很棒的医生。
But I had some great doctors.
他们把我治好了。
They fixed me up right.
他们没有切断任何肌肉,这让我有可能重返擂台。
They didn't cut through any muscle, which would enable me to get back in the ring.
因为一旦开始切割肌肉,那玩意儿就再也长不回来了。
Because once you start cutting muscle, like, that's never gonna heal back.
真的,那样的话,你的职业生涯就彻底结束了。
Like, it's it's you're you're done.
所以我真的,我一路走来都深感幸运,也很庆幸能从你那里学到那个小知识。
So I got I'm just blessed all the way around and blessed to have learned, like, that little tidbit of knowledge I gave from you.
我从像H、肖恩·迈克尔斯、安布罗斯这样的家伙身上学到了这一点。
I learned that from guys like h h h, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker.
我很幸运,在我入行的时候遇到了这样的时机。
And and I'm so lucky to have gotten into the business when I did.
嘿。
Hey.
正如你们所知,我现在订婚了。
As you guys know, I'm engaged now.
恭喜。
Congrats.
谢谢,老兄。
Thanks, man.
随着节日临近,每一份礼物都必须更加特别。
And with the holidays around the corner, every gift has to be that much more special.
当你为心爱的人挑选节日礼物时,难道不希望你的礼物持久而特别,而不是明年她就不再用了的东西吗?
When you're shopping for holiday gifts for a loved one, Don't you want your gift to feel lasting and special, not something she'll have stopped using by next year?
是的。
Yes.
有了Blue Nile的珠宝礼物,任何一个节日都能变成一场难忘的庆祝。
Any holiday season can come become an unforgettable celebration with the jewelry gift from Blue Nile.
作为最早的在线珠宝商,Blue Nile拥有业内最高标准的质量要求。
As the original online jeweler, Blue Nile has some of the highest quality standards in the industry.
他们拥有数千颗经过独立分级且符合道德采购标准的钻石,而且Blue Nile的高级珠宝定价远低于传统零售店。
They have thousands of diamonds that are independently graded and ethically sourced, and Blue Nile's fine jewelry is priced well below traditional retail.
此外,他们的礼品购物体验是一流的,有非佣金制的珠宝专家全天候通过电话或在线聊天为您服务,帮助您找到心仪之物。
Plus, their gift shopping experience is first class with noncommissioned jewelry experts on hand twenty four seven via phone or chat to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
没人想在城里四处奔波寻找最后一刻的礼物,结果却发现商店关门了或者想要的商品售罄了。
No one wants to be driving around town looking for a last minute gift to find the store is closed or the item you want gone.
因此,Blue Nile 为每件商品提供安心保障,包括钻石价格匹配保证和三十天退货服务,您的礼物在她拆开时不仅会让她惊艳。
So Blue Nile offers peace of mind with each purpose with a diamond price match guarantee and thirty day returns, and your gift won't just stun when she unwraps it.
它将在未来的岁月里持续闪耀。
It'll sparkle for years to come.
访问Bluenile.com,选购令人惊艳的珠宝礼物,价格已低于传统零售价,最高可享五折优惠。
Bluenile.com to save up to 50% on stunning jewelry gifts already priced below traditional retail.
在Bluenile.com全站范围内,折扣最高可达五折。
That's up to 50% site wide at bluenile.com.
Bluenile.com。
Bluenile.com.
回到兰迪·奥顿的报道。
Back to Randy Orton.
我敢打赌这会让她想让你往她的袜子里塞礼物。
Bet that'll make her wanna let you stuff her stocking.
回到兰迪·奥顿的话题。
Back to Randy Orton.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你告诉过我,你只和你的上一场比赛一样出色。
You told me, you're only as good as your last match.
是的。
Yeah.
而且你不需要从顶绳跳下来
And and you don't need to go off the the top ropes
那是DM说的,对吧?
That was the DM, right?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你在擂台上真是全力以赴啊,伙计,而且你前途无量。
You're leaving it all out during the ring, man, and you've got so much going on for you.
要知道,机会总是会再来的。
Know, there's always another one.
总会有下一场的。
There's always another one.
不过,这真的很有趣,因为太搞笑了。
It's so funny, though, because this is hilarious.
当你对我说那些话的时候,甚至现在,我都在听取建议,我明白你的意思,但你知道我还是想要
When you when you said that to me and even now, like, I'm taking the advice, I hear you, but you know I still wanted
哦,你就像在说‘去他的’
Oh, you're like fuck
那个。
that.
从高处跳下,我能找到。
To jump off the heist and I can find.
我会全力以赴的。
I'm gonna leave it all out there.
我 我 我了解你
I I I know you
是。
are.
然后
And then
在我看过的十三年前的那部纪录片里,我听到你说过同样的话。
in this documentary that I watched from thirteen years ago, I heard you say the same thing.
是的。
Yeah.
当阿恩·安德森说,伙计,你没必要这么拼。
When Arn Anderson was like, buddy, you don't gotta go as hard as you're going.
这更像是一场持久战。
This is like longevity game.
对。
Right.
而且,这正是我最关心的问题:我能干多久?
Well, and that's kind of my big thing is how long can I do it?
我已经是WWE历史上任期最长的超级巨星了。
I'm already the longest tenured WWE superstar in history.
这听起来有点奇怪,因为我43岁了,但我起步很早。
And then and it sounds weird because I'm 43, but I just got started early.
并不是说我现在还年轻力壮,但我仍然觉得自己油箱里还有很多油。
Not that I'm a spring chicken or anything now, but but I I still feel like I got a lot of gas in the tank.
长寿对我来说就是一切。
Longevity is everything for me.
我,我是最早开始乘坐巴士出行的人之一。
I I started I was one of the first guys to start traveling by bus.
就像,你知道,有些人租车,四个人挤一辆车,每晚开300英里。
Like, you know, guys rent cars, jump in a car four deep, and they're driving 300 miles a night.
你的身体无法恢复。
You can't your body can't recover.
你知道,你承受的撞击越多,就需要更多时间来恢复,你就越需要关注这些事情。
The long you know, the more bumps you take, the more time you need to recover, the more you have to, you know, look at those things.
当我回家时,我有一支团队在家中帮我,这样我就能完成所有需要做的事,以便恢复体力,为下一场演出做好准备。
When I'm home, there's I got a team at home, and I'm I'm able to get everything I need to get done so that I can recover and be ready for that next show.
你的维基百科页面上提到,你的职业生涯已经持续了二十年。
On your Wikipedia, you talk about this career spanning twenty years.
你被广泛认为是
You're widely regarded as one of
历史上最伟大的职业摔角手之一。
the greatest professional wrestlers of all time.
这是一种负担,也是一种压力。
That's a that's a a burden and a pressure.
这对你来说意味着什么?
What does that what does that mean to you?
你是在维基百科上看到的吧。
That you read that off Wikipedia.
我当时就想,你为什么引用这个来源?
I was like, why did you cite your source?
这并不意味着
And it doesn't mean
什么吗?
anything?
蠢话。
Stupid.
本可以
Could have
写出来。
wrote that.
那是引号里的内容。
It was in quotes.
它一定有某种含义。
It has to mean something.
所以啊,原来是真的。
So oh, so it's true.
但你对那件事的反应,你知道,很明显地表明了你的感受。
But your response to that, you know, is is pretty obvious as to how you how you feel about it.
是的。
Yeah.
我啊,就像,我有我偏爱的。
I'm so, like, I've got my favorites.
每个人都有自己的最爱。
Everyone's got their favorite.
嗯,所以我想说的是
Well, so what I was
每个人都有自己的最爱。
gonna say is everyone's got their favorites.
我毫不怀疑,外面有相当多的人认为我是最好的之一,但也有很多人并不把我列入他们的‘总统山’。
I have no doubt there is a healthy amount of people out there that consider to me for me, to be one of the best, but then there's a lot of guys out there that I'm not in their Mount Rushmore.
好吧,我们来看看记分板。
Well, let's look at the scoreboard.
你有14条腰带。
You've got 14 belts.
对吧?
Correct?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
世界冠军头衔?
World titles?
当然。
Sure.
离最多腰带纪录还差两条。
Two two two short of the of the record for for most belts.
是吗?那就是说所有
Is it is that what it Of all
时间。
time.
我觉得是16个。
I think it's 16.
是吗?
Is that?
是弗莱尔还是科纳?
Is that Flair or Cena?
有个平局。
There's there's a tie.
那就是平局。
That's a tie.
对。
Correct.
对。
Correct.
所以我和亨特可能都以14个冠军头衔平局了。
So I might be tied with Hunter then at fourteen two.
你觉得他有14个世界冠军头衔吗?
Do I think he has 14 world titles?
你是不是想说
Does that would you would
你希望保持这项纪录吗?
you like to hold that record?
这有可能吗
Is it possible
在你职业生涯的这个阶段
at this point in your
吗?
career?
我想尽我所能,兄弟。
I wanna do everything I can, man.
你知道,对我来说,长寿始终是第一目标,能够回家陪孩子们玩耍,并且没有疼痛。
You know, longevity is always the number one goal for me and and being able to go home, play with my kids, and not be in pain.
对吧?
Right?
那将是最终目标。
That that'd be the ultimate goal.
但是,你知道,我能在WWE中取得的成就越多越好。
But, you know, as many accomplishments as I can accomplish in this, you know, in in WWE that I just the more, the better.
到目前为止,我已经做了很多很多了。
I've already done so much so so far.
现在这个位置挺不错的,我可以观看其他人的比赛,也许还能点评、帮助和回答问题。
It's kinda nice being in a position where I can watch other guys' matches and maybe critique and help and answer questions.
所以,在我职业生涯中第一次,我发现自己有点,天哪,我甚至不想说出那个词,你知道,我想对某些人来说算是个导师吧,明白吗?
And and so for the first time in my career, I find myself being a little bit of a, gosh, I don't even wanna say the word, you know, I guess a mentor to some people, know?
就像我可以把一个人拉到一边,就像我私信你那样,你懂吧?
Like I can pull a guy aside, kind of like I DM'd you, you know?
我会说,嘿兄弟,小心点,你知道的,别出去然后落得个坐轮椅的下场。
I'm like, hey man, careful, you know, don't go out there and end up in a wheelchair.
你还有很多事情要做呢。
You got a lot of shit going on.
你知道的,那样的话你就只能做很多播客节目了。
You know, it'd be you would, you know Be doing a lot of podcasts only.
只能做播客了。
Podcasts only.
没错。
Exactly.
就像你总是得想着下一个目标。
Like like you just you always gotta be thinking of that next one.
嗯,我想说我很感谢你的建议,而这种智慧只有亲身经历过并在最高水平上做到过的人才能提供。
Well, I can tell you I appreciate the advice and that knowledge only comes from people who have done it and done it at the highest level.
你从开始以来的成长历程也非常有趣。
The way that you have developed since you started is also highly interesting.
听到你对摔跤的热情是这样发展起来的,真的很酷,尤其是因为你是一位第三代摔跤手。
It's really cool to hear that this passion sort of like developed for wrestling, especially because you're a third generation wrestler.
我不知道你是否清楚这一点。
I don't know if you know this.
祖父摔跤,父亲摔跤,都是成就斐然的伟大摔跤手,职业生涯非常成功,但你却没有那种想去做的感觉,尽管你知道,这是家族传承。
Grandfather wrestled, father wrestled, massive wrestlers and very successful in their career, except you didn't have that feeling to want to go do it, even though it was, you know, in the lineage.
然后突然间,是什么改变了你,让你想永远做这件事,成为兰迪·奥顿?
And then all of a sudden, what changed that made you wanna do this forever and be Randy Orton?
是的,在这个行业里长大,我一直身处其中,但直到高中后期我才真正成为粉丝。
Yeah, growing up in the business, I was always around it and I wasn't necessarily a fan until I was later on in high school.
然后,我开始看付费点播节目,但在98、97、98年那会儿,我从来没...你知道,我那时是高中三年级和四年级,我会看这个——就是戈德堡保持不败连胜的时候。
And then, you know, I started watching pay per views, but I never, like in '98, '97, '98, you know, I was a junior and senior in high school and I'd watch this is when Goldberg was doing his thing in the undefeated streak.
对。
Yeah.
我是说,我会和朋友们一起看戈德堡用'千斤摔'把对手砸穿擂台。
I mean, I'd get with my buddies and I'd watch Goldberg jackhammer, you know, a guy through the ring.
我的天啊。
Oh my god.
高柏。
Goldberg.
而且,你知道,我当时18岁。
And, you know, I'm 18 years old.
我完全没想到四年后,我会和这家伙同台竞技。
Little did I know four years later, I'd be wrestling the guy.
太疯狂了。
Insane.
太疯狂了。
Insane.
太疯狂了。
Insane.
就像,我至今还是觉得这太不可思议了。
Like, I can't I still it blows my mind.
但我真的从来没想过自己会去做这件事。
But but but I never saw myself doing it.
我的朋友们会问我,你知道的,回到那种自信,我从来没想到自己能像我爸那样。
My buddies would ask me and, you know, back to that confidence, I never ever thought that I could do what my dad did.
从来没想到。
Never.
但我得问问,为什么啊,老兄?
I gotta ask though why, man?
你六英尺高,大概四百二十磅吧?
You're six foot, like, what, four, two thirty?
感觉所有条件都凑齐了。
Like, it it seems like The everything's puzzle's there.
这一切都源于这里。
It it was all up here.
你知道吗,从身体上来说,我觉得自己是在开始练摔跤之后才真正成长为一名运动员的。
You know, physically, I I felt like as far as an athlete, I came into my own, you know, after I started training for wrestling.
你知道,我一生都在参与体育运动,但从未在任何一项上真正出类拔萃。
You know, I'd played sports, you know, my whole life, but I never really excelled in any one thing.
我从四年级开始业余摔跤,一直练到高中,但后来为了打篮球就放弃了。
I amateur wrestled from the fourth grade up through high school, but then I dropped it to play basketball.
我真应该坚持下去的。
I should have stuck with it.
是的。
Yeah.
但你可是两次打进州级比赛了。
But you went to state twice.
我确实去了。
I I did.
我去了。
I did.
是的。
Yeah.
我在高中时期有过一段成功的业余摔跤生涯,但是,你知道,跟某些人比起来,比如科特·安格,他是奥运金牌得主。
I I had a successful amateur wrestling career in high school, but, like, you know, as far as some of these guy I mean, Kurt Angle, Olympic gold medalist.
布洛克·莱斯纳。
Brock Lesnar.
哦天哪,布洛克,你知道,这样的例子还有很多。
Oh Jesus, Brock, you know, and the list goes on.
谢尔顿·本杰明,所有这些家伙,他们都有着,你知道,运动天赋。
Shelton Benjamin, all these guys, they come from, you know, athletic.
我从未梦想过能成为他们那样的运动员。
I can never dream of being the athlete that they were.
所以尤其是在那个时候,如果有人知道我不行,那肯定是我自己,你明白吗?
So especially back then, like if anyone knew that I couldn't do it, it was me, you know?
我想接下来发生的是,我尝试了参军,但结果并不太顺利。
And I think what happened is I gave the military a shot and that didn't go too well.
我们为什么不聊聊那件事呢?
Why don't we talk about that?
是的。
Yeah.
然后,你知道,在加油站上夜班,其实并不像我想象的那么有趣。
Then the, you know, working midnights at the gas station, wasn't really, you know, that wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
我应该知道原因。
I should know why.
所以,老实说,我当时19岁,我就想,嘿,老爸,你觉得怎么样?
So I was, legitimate, I'm 19 and I'm like, hey dad, what do you think?
你能给谁打个电话吗?
Could you give somebody a call?
我能试试这个摔角的事吗?
Could I give this wrestling thing?
他说,哦,儿子,我们的名字在这个行业里已经被封杀了。
And he's like, Oh son, our name's been blackballed from this business.
我当时就懵了,什么?
I'm like, What?
我想,他以前确实惹过一些麻烦。
And I guess, you know, he used to get in a little bit of trouble.
我叔叔也练过摔跤。
My uncle wrestled as well.
巴里叔叔,安息吧。
Rest in peace, uncle Barry.
但他觉得他们不会热情地欢迎我之类的。
But but, you know, so he didn't think I they were gonna welcome me with open arms or anything.
但事实上恰恰相反。
And it was the opposite in fact.
他们说:‘天哪,鲍勃,你有个儿子?’
They were like, oh my god, Bob, you got a son?
天啊。
Jesus.
我父亲至今仍被公认为他那个时代最出色的摔跤手之一。
And my father still is highly regarded as one of the best back in his generation.
所以对他来说有个孩子,当时我认为唯一一个作为第三代超级巨星引起关注的其实是巨石强森。
So for him to have a kid, and and at the time, I believe the only other generational guy was The Rock really that was making any waves as a third generation superstar.
于是,像布鲁斯·普里查德、文斯·麦克马洪这些人看到后,就想:好吧,让我们开始训练这个小伙子,看看能培养出什么。
So, you know, here's another third generation superstar, Bruce Pritchard, Vince McMahon, all those guys, they looked at that and were like, okay, let's start training this guy, see what we can get.
也正是从那时起,他的信心开始增长。
And that's where the confidence started to grow.
我的意思是,和你一起训练的人,简直是业内最顶尖的一批人了。
I mean, the people you were training with are among, like, literally the the the best that
是的。
Yeah.
这些企业中曾经拥有的。
The businesses that have had.
约翰·塞纳、布莱斯德。
John Cena, Blessed.
能和那些家伙一起在下面训练,我真是非常幸运。
I was so blessed to be down there with guys like that.
但是,谢尔顿·本杰明当时也在那里。
But, Shelton Benjamin was down there.
天哪。
Gosh.
莱斯纳当时也在吗?
Was Lesnar there at one point?
哦,莱斯纳。
Oh, Lesnar.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我记得他来的那天。
I remember the day he came.
我们当时都惊呆了,心想这什么情况?
We were all like, what the fuck?
那谁,那是什么东西?
Who the what is what is that?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我记得他当时……所以我们都在,我们都在小声说些闲话,你懂的。
I remember he so we're all we're all talking shit, you know, under our breath.
然后然后然后然后然后他来了。
And and and and and here he comes.
然后然后那时候,你知道,我们还没有现在这些,我们只有一个破仓库里的一个擂台,大概就12个人。
And and back then, there wasn't all you know, we had one ring in a shitty warehouse and there was, like, 12 of us.
所以莱斯纳来了。
So here comes Lesnar.
我们知道他要来。
We knew he was coming.
我们进去后开始训练,做绳索冲刺练习,你知道的,就是那种让你累到燃烧的项目。
We get in, practice, we start doing the rope running drills where you just, you know, you you just burn.
你就一直跑。
You just go.
他没有钩住最上面的绳子,我相信你已经听说过了,一定要让手臂越过那根最上面的绳子。
And he didn't hook the top rope, as I'm sure you've been told, make sure you get the arm over that top rope.
否则你会直接飞看台上去。
Otherwise, you're gonna end up in the bleachers.
果然,那个混蛋从第二和第三根绳子之间跳出了拳台,撞倒了大约二十把金属椅,然后直接跳起来,拍了拍身上的灰,说:‘我猜你们想再看一遍吧。’
And sure enough, that motherfucker, he leapt out of the ring between the second and third rope and took out like 20 metal chairs and then just popped up, dusted himself off, and was like, I bet y'all would like to see that again.
我们当时就说:‘算了,没事。’
And we were like, it's cool.
你知道的。
You know?
你爱咋玩咋玩,懂吧?
Do your thing, you know?
但说实话,我当时和一些顶尖运动员在一起,学到了很多东西。
But like, yeah, I was down there with some amazing athletes and I learned so much.
你觉得现在还有这种天赋吗?
Do you think that talent exists today?
那些像你、约翰·塞纳、巴蒂斯塔和布洛克·莱斯纳那样的人,现在都在哪儿?
Like, where where are the people that look like you and John Cena and Batista and Brock Lesnar?
我们有奥斯汀·西里。
We got Austin Theory.
他身材真的很健硕。
He's pretty ripped.
那是什么?
What is it?
只是
Just a
你指的是体型问题吗?
size thing that you're talking about?
不。
No.
我现在不关注 athleticism。
I don't look at the athleticism right now.
是的。
Yeah.
我不认为 athleticism 是关键,确实如此。
I don't think The athleticism, true.
但我觉得有很多人懂这个。
But Well, I think there's a lot of guys that get it.
有很多人懂这个。
There's a lot of guys that get it.
我几乎不想点名,因为那样我会觉得不好意思。
I I almost don't wanna start naming names because then I'll I'll feel bad.
我会漏掉很多人的。
I'll leave out, you know, a lot of guys.
而且,我们现在拥有的这些家伙,未来有可能成为伟大的选手,名单实在太长了。
And and and the list is too long as far as like guys we got now that could be great one day.
你知道吗,这真是太惊人了。
You know, it's amazing, man.
比如,如果你回看石锁史蒂夫·奥斯汀,他在成为石锁史蒂夫·奥斯汀之前,作为 Stunning Steve 时,样子其实有点不一样。
Like, if you look back at Stone Cold Steve Austin, when he was stunning Steve before he became Stone Cold Steve Austin, as you know, you know, he looked a little different.
是的。
Yeah.
他的动作方式也略有不同。
Moved a little different.
他当时留着一头金色长发。
He had long blonde hair.
对。
Yeah.
他那时还不是后来的石锁史蒂夫·奥斯汀。
He wasn't the same Stone Cold Steve Austin.
你永远不知道,伙计。
You never know, man.
我们后台有很多璞玉,只需要施加适当的压力,就能把他打磨成钻石,伙计。
We got a lot of gems in the back, and it's just gonna take, you know, the right amount of pressure to turn him into a diamond man.
这个行业最酷的事情之一就是能够不断进化,拥有这些成长弧线。
That's one of the coolest things about this business is the ability to evolve and have these arcs.
即使是最近的多米尼克·米斯特里奥也是如此。
Even recently with, with Dominik Mysterio.
我的天哪。
Oh my God.
我为他感到非常自豪,因为我的第一次摔角狂热大赛就是对阵他和雷。
I'm so proud of him because I did my first WrestleMania against him and Ray.
没错。
Right.
我记得当时在想,这个孩子要怎么走出他父亲的阴影呢?
And I remember thinking, like, how is this kid gonna get out of his dad's shadow?
就我目前所知,他身上根本没有什么特别惊艳的地方。
Like, nothing about him, as far as I can tell right now, is, like, super wow factor.
然后他留起了莫西干头,成了WWE里最受憎恨的人,我太喜欢这一点了。
And then he just grew out that mullet and became the most hated person in the w I love that.
我觉得莫西干头越长,他的人气就越旺。
I think the longer the mullet is directly correlated to the heat.
我觉得这全都是因为那个莫西干头。
I think it's all because of the mullet.
我真的这么认为。
I really do.
不。
No.
他爸爸和我关系非常好。
He so his dad and I are are tight.
你和雷也合作过。
And you've worked with Ray.
你见过Ray。
You met Ray.
Ray你知道的,他可能是那里唯一比Omos更友善的人。
Ray's you know, he's probably the only guy back there that's friendlier than Omos.
你知道的?
You know?
以前Ray一直照顾我。
And just Ray took care of me back in the day.
对我来说,上星期五晚上我在Raw上和Dom比了一场。
And for me so I wrestled Dom last Friday night on Raw.
我不知道你们有没有看。
I don't know if you guys saw it or not.
当然看了。
For sure.
但能和他同台真是太愉快了,而且知道我的爸爸正在家里看着,真的让我觉得特别感动。
But I was it was such a pleasure to be out there with him and and to just to get to be out there knowing like, oh my god, I know your dad's at home watching.
我想让你爸爸为我感到骄傲。
Like, I wanna make your dad proud.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的?
You know?
那种感觉真棒。
Like, it was a great feeling.
我也非常为多姆感到骄傲。
I am so proud of Dom as well.
我完全明白你在说什么。
And I know exactly what you're talking about.
当他刚开始崭露头角,雷带他四处走动的时候,我就想,哦。
When he first started coming up and Ray brought him around, it's like, oh.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
这孩子还需要再经历十年,你知道的,他得去打场仗什么的,然后带着满身伤痕回来。
This kid needs another fucking ten years and, and, you know, he needs to go fight in a war or something and come back grizzly.
但就是,就是那种感觉。
But like, like there was something about it.
那纹身了吗?
Well, did get the tattoos?
纹身有帮助。
The tattoos helped.
别忘了还有那款莫霍克发型。
And don't forget the mullet.
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
但就是,他现在真的有了那种气质。
But, but like, it's just he's he's got it now.
但这一切发生得太快了。
But it happened so quick.
确实如此。
It did.
对他来说,这件事发生得特别快。
It happens it happened really quick for him.
确实如此。
It did.
我想是因为他和他爸爸之间那点事,哦,好吧,那就是关键。
I think the few with his dad Oh, well, well, that That was it.
对。
Right.
那件事成了导火索。
That set it off.
我记得那天晚上,我给雷和多姆发了短信。
And I remember that night, I texted Ray and Dom that night.
我想说,他要么给了他爸一个锁喉,要么踢了他爸的要害,但雷这个人真的特别讨人喜欢。
I I wanna say he either clotheslined his father or kicked his dad in the nuts, but Ray is such a lovable guy.
而他,你知道吧?
And for him to you know?
而且我们都是在二十年前长大的。
And and we all grew up twenty years ago.
粉丝们在电视上看到了多米尼克。
Fans saw Dominic on television.
他参与了剧情线的发展。
He was involved in storylines.
是的。
Yeah.
所以大家都看到了这个可爱的小家伙,伙计。
So everyone saw this cute little kid, man.
而现在他就在这里,却对他那位我们都敬爱的父亲如此不敬。
And now here he is, and he's disrespecting his father whom we adore.
没错。
Yeah.
嘘。
Boo.
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what mean?
直到今天,我还在沙特阿拉伯从雷·密斯特里奥手中夺走了美国冠军头衔。
To this day, after I took the US title off of Ray Mysterio, which I did in Saudi Arabia.
美。
U.
国。
S.
冠军。
Champ.
是美国。
It's U.
国。
S.
冠军就在那里。
Champ right there.
我在后台对多姆说,我说,你爸爸是个传奇人物,伙计。
I said to Dom backstage, I was like, Your dad's a legend, man.
他说,是啊,去他妈的。
He goes, Yeah, fuck that guy.
是吗?
Is it?
但这是否意味着他找到了自己的状态,类似于你的情况?
But is it him finding his, like, zone similarly to you?
这恰恰证明了人生中必须勇于尝试。
Just a testament of, like, having to try shit in life.
就像你尝试过的那样。
Like, you tried.
这是给观众看的,甚至包括那些不知为何不是WWE粉丝的人。
This is for the audience watches, even the people that aren't for some reason, WWE fans.
你曾经有自信方面的问题。
You had this confidence issue.
也许多姆也有这样的自信问题。
Maybe Dom had this confidence issue.
你知道,你试过打篮球,试过在加油站上夜班,然后你找到了自己的方向,因为你去尝试了,因为你违背了内心那个充满自信、毫不客气的巨大脑袋告诉你的所有东西。
You know, you tried basketball, you tried, you know, working the night shift at the gas station, and then you found your thing because you tried it, because you went against everything confidence told you inside your no disrespect, massive fucking head.
没错。
Right.
那就是我太害怕了,或者我不够好,或者我没有能力做这件事。
Which was which was I'm too scared or I'm not good enough or I don't have the ability to do this.
但你还是去做了。
And you did it anyways.
没错。
Right.
而这第一步带你获得了些许经验、些许信誉,进而让你获得了自信,这简直是一条如此美丽的人生阶梯和故事线。
And that first step led you to getting a little bit of experience, a little bit of credibility, which then led you to getting that confidence, you know, which is which is such a beautiful ladder and storyline for for life.
而且,你能想象如果你没有迈出那第一步,这对你的旅程来说有多重要吗?
And and can you only imagine if you hadn't taken that first step and how important that is to your journey?
是的,没错,关键就在于迈出那第一步,去做那些让你害怕的事情。
Yeah, no, it's all about taking that first leap, doing something that you're scared to do.
而且我试着,你知道,教导我的孩子们,尤其是我年长的儿子们,有时候你必须去做那些让你不舒服的事情,你必须让自己感到不适。
And I try to, you know, teach my kids, especially my older sons that like you gotta do what's uncomfortable sometimes, you know, like you have to make yourself uncomfortable.
当你的身体处于那种状态,当你的头脑处于那种状态时,那才是你成长、学习、变得坚韧的时候,明白吗?
And when your body's in that state, when your mind's in that state, that's when you grow, that's when you learn, that's when you become resilient, you know?
你知道,谁喜欢去健身房呢?
You know, who likes going to the gym?
你知道,如果你享受去健身房,那你可能做得不对。
You know, if you enjoy going to the gym, you're probably not doing it right.
你很可能只是去健身房而已。
You're probably going to the gym.
嗯,这话说得太对了,
Well, that just hit,
这句话真的触动到我了。
that just hit me hard.
你可能是在大家下班后去健身房,女孩们都在那儿,然后你就会说,嘿,是的,你懂的。但如果你是在地下室里独自一人,和你的哥们儿一起挥汗如雨,你们都在咬牙坚持,努力训练,你不是在那儿待三个小时,而是一个半小时,但你却是全力以赴。
You're probably going to the gym when everyone gets off work and the girls are in there and you're like, yeah, hey, you know, but if you're in the dungeon and you're by yourself and you're sweating with your homie and you guys are pushing through it and you're working and you're not in there three hours, but you're in there an hour and a half, but you're going balls to the wall.
我相信,就像拳击训练一样,你知道训练和训练之间的区别。
I'm sure like with the boxing training, like, you know the difference between training and training.
老兄,我不喜欢训练。
Dude, I don't like training.
我一直都直言不讳地谈论这一点。
I've always been vocal about that.
这真的非常糟糕。
It it it really sucks.
这很难。
It's hard.
确实很难。
It's hard.
这种回报,区分了男人和男孩。
The payoff, that separates the men from the boys.
那正是你分辨出谁是谁的地方。
That that's that's where you find out who's who.
而我从中找到了极大的乐趣。
And I found extreme pleasure in that.
那才是真正的动力因素
That's the that's the motivating factor
当然。
for Of course.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
我就在那儿。
I'm I'm in there.
我不希望被困在那种境地,但跨过这道难关,将来会带来巨大的回报。
I don't I don't wanna be in there, but that jumping that hurdle will pay off in in substantial ways in the future.
我知道这一点,这一直激励着我。
And I know that and it keeps me going.
是的。
Yeah.
当然了!
Hell yeah.
你是怎么开发出RKO的?
How did you develop the RKO?
你有没有见过约翰·劳里纳蒂斯?
So did you ever meet John Laurinaitis?
在他担任人才关系主管的大部分职业生涯里。
So he was head of talent relations, when for the majority of my career.
他以前有个动作叫‘王牌压碎’,和RKO非常非常相似。
He used to do a move called the ace crusher, very, very similar to the RKO.
钻石戴尔·佩奇,我相信你一定熟悉他,他使出了钻石切割者。
Diamond Dallas Page, who I'm sure you're familiar with, he did, the diamond cutter.
这两个动作在某种程度上都启发了我,让我创造了RKO。
Both those moves inspired me in in one way or another for me to come up with with the RKO.
实际上,我职业生涯早期就伤到了肩膀。
And and essentially what it was is I blew my shoulders out early in my career.
我做过三次肩部手术。
I've had three shoulder operations.
所以如果你回看以前的比赛,几乎看不到我举起对手。
So I've if if you you can go back and very rarely will you ever see me pick a guy up.
比如,如果你看过去十年的比赛,除了像雷·密斯特里奥或多姆这样的选手,我基本不举人。
Like, if you look in the last ten years, other than like a Ray Mysterio or a Dom, I don't pick guys up.
我不做力量型动作。
I don't do power moves.
这更像是一个灵活性的问题?
I don't It's like a mobility thing?
是的
Yeah.
只是因为我没必要这么做。
It's just me because I don't need to do it.
好的。
Okay.
所以我本可以把一个人举起来摔下去。
So I could pick up a guy and slam him.
我的肩膀现在健康良好。
My shoulders are healthy and fine.
但当我早期伤到肩膀时,我就意识到我必须保护好我的肩膀。
But when I blew him out early on in my head, I got it to where, okay, I gotta protect my shoulders.
所以我过度保护我的肩膀,因为你知道,我不希望再因肩伤而休战,但我也知道我其实没必要这么做。
So I go way overboard in protecting my shoulders because, you know, I don't wanna be on the shelf with another shoulder injury, but I know that I don't need to do it.
我想想,我刚才说到哪儿了。
And I think, shit, I forget where I was going there.
戴蒙德·达拉斯·佩奇,肩膀,你不用
Diamond Dallas Page, shoulders, you don't
抓人。
pick guys.
你怎么发展这些技巧。
How you develop things.
所以我需要一个能对所有人都使用的招式。
So I needed a move that I could do to everybody.
一个我可以用来对付雷·密斯特里奥的招式。
That didn't that I could do, you know, Rey Mysterio.
雷·密斯特里奥、奥莫斯,或者耶普。
Rey Mysterio or Omos or Yep.
你的内脏都缠在一起了。
You we're Your guts are all tangled.
我们就像
We're like
那是什么?
what is it?
十字架和剑。
Cross and swords.
十字架和剑。
Cross and swords.
我想说出来。
I wanna say it.
没关系。
That's alright.
没什么大不了的。
No biggie.
不。
No.
他不想说。
He didn't wanna say it.
你可以说出来。
You can say it.
是的。
Yeah.
他只是主持人,所以喜欢保持一切,你知道的,合规。
He's just the host, so he likes to keep it, you know, kosher.
整天和你较劲,洛根。
Cross swords all day with you, Logan.
谢谢,兰迪。
Thanks, Randy.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们开始了吗?
Are we on?
这是直播吗?
Is this live?
这是他的生活。
It's his life.
但,是的,你知道,我一直希望能对每个人使出那个终结技。
But, yeah, you know, know, I I wanted to be able to do that, you know, finishing move to everybody.
是的。
Yeah.
而且那确实是最好的选择。
And and and that was the best choice.
老兄,太棒了。
Dude, it's so good.
当我还在高中业余摔跤馆里训练的时候。
When I was running around my amateur high school wrestling room.
对。
Right.
孩子们在训练前当然会。
The kids before practice Sure.
到处跑着互相使出RKO。
Are running around RKO ing the shit out of each
对方。
other.
是的。
Yeah.
老兄,在我认识你之前,我就知道RKO了。
Dude, I knew what the RKO was before I knew about you.
这个动作在很多方面,仿佛有了自己的生命。
Like, like the move in many ways, like, has this this life of its own.
是的。
Yeah.
拥有如此重要的终结技,一定感觉很棒。
And to have a finisher that significant has got to feel awesome.
确实如此。
I It really does.
要构思出如此意义非凡的招式,然后逆向推演,想着'我要创造这么特别的东西,但它究竟该是什么样呢?'这真的非常困难。
It's it's it's hard to come up with something that significant to work backwards and be like, I wanna I wanna do something this special, but what does it look like?
而且,就像,我现在正处于这种发展阶段,我
And, like, I'm in that developmental I
我觉得这个地方真正酷的地方在于,你其实没法那样做。
feel like what's really cool about this place is you can't really do that.
对于那样的事情,你无法逆向操作。
You can't work backwards with something like that.
你当然可以尝试,也许能侥幸成功,但我觉得我们这行里很多能引起粉丝狂热追捧的事情,都是自然而然发生的。
You can sure as hell try and you can maybe get lucky, but a lot of the things that happen in our business that like catch fire with the fans, I feel like it's organic.
太棒了。
Super.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是我发现的。
It's what I it's what I found.
我只是想找一个能用在所有人身上的动作。
I was just looking for a move that I could do to everybody.
我脑子里有没有想过,我要专门设计一个动作,让它成为WWE史上最大的招式?
In my head, did I go, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna tailor make this move to be the biggest thing, the biggest move in the WWE.
没有,我只是想,天啊,我能做什么?
And no, I was just like, man, what can I do?
瑞安,我会不会伤到自己?
Ryan, can I hurt myself?
于是我采用了它。
And I applied to it.
或者任何人。
Or anybody.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
而且它很简单,就像它
And it's a it's a simple, like It
确实如此。
is.
是的。
It is.
相对而言,再说一次,绝无不敬之意。
Relatively, once again, no disrespect.
这是个卡塔摔技。
It's a cutter.
不。
No.
不。
No.
相比之下,我从小看的是像艾哈迈德·约翰逊那样的选手。
Comparatively, I I grew up watching, like, Ahmed Johnson.
珍珠河坠击那种动作简直疯狂,就像把对手举过头顶然后砸下去。
The Pearl Pearl River Plunge is like a freaking insane, like lifting over the back of the head dropping move.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗,说来奇怪,很多最厉害的终结技,比如墓碑钉头,其实都相对简单,就是爆发力强,我觉得这是关键的一部分。
Like, you know, it's oddly enough, a lot of the biggest finishers like the tombstone are relatively like simple, just explosive I think that's part
没错。
of it.
那是因为它
It's because it
就像你可以创造它一样。
is like you can create it.
说这个在
Say that on
枕头上。
the pillows.
这非常正确。
That's very true.
你知道,如果你后院有个泳池,所有孩子都可以在泳池里、蹦床上、从沙发下、或者地板上的靠垫下做这个动作。
It's it's, you know, if you got a pool in the backyard, all the kids can do it in the pool, the trampoline, under off the couch, under the, you know, the the cushions on the floor.
我觉得这是个非常好的观点。
Think I that's a very good point.
老实说,这可能是我的起点。
Honestly, that might be my starting point.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
人们如何重现它?
How can people recreate it?
简化它。
Make it simple.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
我认为这是唯一一个模仿WWE终结技的流行TikTok音效。
I think it's the only trending TikTok sound that a WWE finish.
曾有过
Had a
小心。
Look out.
小心。
Look out.
当心,当心。
Look Look out.
小心。
Out.
我有一条在Vine上爆火的视频。
I had one of my most viral Vines.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
配乐是关键。
The soundtrack was it.
小心。
Look out.
是兰迪·奥顿悄悄潜入了。
It's Randy Orton slithering in.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。