本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,女士们帮派。
Hey, Lady Gang.
本集由您赞助。
This episode is brought to you by you.
没错。
That's right.
您。
You.
您和我们的通讯。
You and our newsletter.
我们最近把通讯迁移到了Substack。
We recently moved our newsletter over to Substack.
我们这样做的原因是,每周通讯都会发送给您,包含链接和节目内容。
And the reason we did that is because each week, the newsletter will go out to you with the links, with the episodes.
现在您可以直接在收件箱里收听节目了。
You can now listen to the episode right from your inbox.
所以,你早上打开我们,点一下播放,它就会自动播放。
So literally, you open us in the morning, you press play, and it plays.
太棒了。
Amazing.
第二,它有点像一篇博客文章。
Two, it kind of serves as like a blog post.
我看着上周的那些人,看到了 Alexa、Jessica、Sarah、Nikki 和 Caitlin。
So I'm looking at people from last week, I see Alexa, Jessica, Sarah, Nikki, Caitlin.
你们中有许多人留言说,我想看到更多这样的内容。
So many of you commented and said, I want to see more of this.
我想看到更少这样的内容。
I want to see less of this.
Becca 穿的那件毛衣是什么样的?
What was the sweater Becca was wearing?
blah, blah, blah。
Blah, blah, blah.
所以我们可以评论,真正地在通讯中形成一个社区,这也很棒。
So we can comment and really, like, have a community on the newsletter, which is very cool as well.
为了庆祝新通讯的推出,我们在The Lady Gang商店全场提供20%折扣,使用代码Substack。
And in honor of the new newsletter, we are offering a 20% off everything at The Lady Gang Shop using code Substack.
请前往theladygang.substack.com或theladygang.com购物,确保订阅了通讯,并使用代码substack享受20%折扣。
So head on over to theladygang.substack.com or theladygang.com to shop, to make sure you're signed up for the newsletter, and use code substack for 20% off.
谢谢你们欣赏这份通讯。
Thanks for appreciating the newsletter.
那么,这是什么?
Well, what is this?
欢迎来到The Lady Gang。
Welcome to the lady gang.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
再说一遍。
Say that again.
The Lady Gang
The lady gang.
这里即将发生改变。
Things are about to change around here.
每周,我们都会与好莱坞最热门的女生团体——凯尔蒂·奈特、贝卡·托宾和杰克·范尼克——聊聊。
Each week, we catch up with Hollywood's hottest girl posse, Kelty Knight, Becca Tobin, and Jack Vanick.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
欢迎来到The Lady Gang。
Welcome to lady gang.
我是贝卡·托宾,和杰克·范尼克、凯尔蒂·奈特在一起。
I'm Becca Tobin here with Jack Vanick and Kelty Knight.
你好。
Hello.
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
你们怎么样?
How are you?
很好。
Wonderful.
你呢?
How are you?
你怎么样?
How are you?
丽贝卡·托宾,生日快乐。
Rebecca Tobin, happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank
谢谢你。
you so much.
你有没有注意到日历上那位女士的生日我已经改成了我真正的生日?
Did you notice on the lady in calendar that I changed it to my actual birthday?
天哪。
Oh my God.
嗯,我知道这个播客 episode 并不是在你真正的生日那天发布的。
Well, I knew that this wasn't coming out on your actual birthday.
不是,我说的是日历上的生日,不是播客 episode。
No, my birthday in Lady and Calendar, not the podcast episode.
它只写着‘生日快乐,Becca’。
It just says happy birthday, Becca.
而且那是在我真正生日的两天后。
And it was two days after my actual birthday.
没有。
No.
因为这就是那一集。
Cause that's the episode.
那就是
That's
这一集的名称。
the episode name.
不,你们听我说。
No, you guys.
对。
Yes.
等一下。
Hold on.
是的。
Yeah.
因为这是生日快乐。
Because this is the happy birthday.
你只是不知道而已。
You just didn't know.
抱歉。
Sorry.
这个
This
是贝卡的生日快乐集。
is the happy birthday Becca episode.
你知道吗,以前在《Lady Gang》的头几年,你总以为我的生日是另一天?
Well, you know how like the first couple years of Lady Gang, you always thought my birthday was on a different day?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得是16号,但我不确定。
Think it's the sixteenth, but I'm not sure.
是18号。
It's the eighteenth.
你们在谷歌上还是搞错了。
You guys mind still wrong on Google.
不知为什么,日期弄错了。
Like, for some reason it's the wrong date.
后来我和贾里德开始约会时,他给我订了机票,却把我的生日写错了。
Then when Jared and I started dating, he booked me a flight and made my birthday on the wrong day.
所以我没拿到快速安检资格。
So I didn't get TSA pre check.
天哪。
Oh shit.
我气坏了。
I was so pissed.
从那以后。
Since.
罪过。
Sins.
不。
No.
而且坦白说,我们给贝卡放个周末假。
And so full disclosure, we're giving Becca the weekend off.
所以我们是在她去纽约庆祝生日旅行之前拍摄这段内容的,以此向贝卡致敬。
And so we are filming this before she takes her New York birthday trip in honor of Becca.
所以,你知道的,我们会在下一期节目中详细报告这次生日旅行的情况,但我希望在你迎来四十岁生日之际,先推出一期节目来庆祝你。
So I, you know, we will have a full report on the birthday trip on the next episode, But I wanted to make sure that we had an episode drop to celebrate you on your big four o.
真是个梦想。
What a dream.
她已经过气了。
She's over the hill.
我也过气了。
I'm over the hill.
我只记得我妈妈四十岁那年,一方面我觉得她老得不得了,另一方面,那天早上我们醒来发现前院插了四十只粉红色的火烈鸟。
I just have this memory of my mom turning 40 and a, I thought she was so ancient, but b, we woke up that morning to 40 pink flamingos stuck in the front lawn.
你们的妈妈有没有这样过?
Did any of your moms have this?
没有,我以前根本没听说过这种事。
No, I've never even heard of that before.
在我长大的加拿大,这是件大事。
This is a big thing in Canada where I grew up.
就像是一场小惊喜。
It was like a bit.
是谁干的?
Who was it?
企鹅?火烈鸟?
Penguins flamingos.
我觉得是我爸爸做的。
I think my dad had.
你还记得吗?现在都不这么做了?
Do you remember they don't have them anymore?
但在数字广告牌出现之前,有些卡车会带着标志过来,每个字母都是小的亚克力字母。
But before pre billboard, there were like trucks that could come with like a sign where each letter was the little acrylic letter.
我觉得我妈妈曾经有一辆这样的车开到草坪上,上面写着‘肯尼40岁’之类的。
And I think my mom had one come onto the lawn that was like Kenny's 40 or whatever.
天哪。
Oh my God.
那是个很俗气的场面。
It was a big trashy deal.
你希望你所在的社区人群在你院子里摆上一些火烈鸟吗?
Are you hoping that your little community of people puts up some flamingos in your yard?
我太希望了。
I would love it.
我可以安排这件事。
I can arrange that.
我可以安排这件事。
Can arrange that.
我们不会,好吧,会
We won't Well, be
我会。
I will.
我在我真正的生日那天晚上回家。
I come home the night of my actual birthday.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
是的。
Yeah.
太可爱了。
That's so cute.
我正在努力
And I'm trying
在决定怎么庆祝你,你知道的,随着这次旅行越来越近,我明天一早就要和扎克出发了。
to decide how to celebrate you know, the closer that this trip gets, I leave early tomorrow morning, me and Zach.
越临近,我就越觉得懊悔,竟然没想和我如此深爱的孩子一起度过我四十岁的生日周末。
The closer it gets, like, the more terrible I feel that I didn't wanna spend my fortieth birthday weekend, like, with my child who I love so much.
你其他日子都和他在一起。
You spend every other day with him.
我知道。
That's I know.
是他的四十岁生日吗?
That his fortieth birthday?
不是。
It's not.
他确实喜欢派对,也喜欢蛋糕。
He does love a party, and he loves a cake.
嗯,不是派对。
Well, not a party.
他喜欢蛋糕。
He loves a cake.
所以我正在考虑要不要这么做。
So I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna do that.
我们周日回家太晚了,所以我想我可能得在周一再庆祝一下我的生日。
Like, we get home too late on Sunday, so I guess I'm gonna have to celebrate my birthday again maybe on, like, Monday.
在这一年里。
During the year.
我觉得这会非常可爱。
I think that'll be really cute.
和他一起搞个小生日派对,挂些气球,或者让扎克做点什么。
Do like a little birthday with him, have some balloons or tell Zach to do something.
买个冰淇淋蛋糕,你知道的?
Be like, get an ice cream cake, like, you know?
是的。
Yeah.
这是个好
That's a good
主意。
idea.
因为以后你会想要这张照片。
Because you'll want that picture later.
时间过得真快,这感觉太奇怪了,但我有一张我爸爸六十岁生日蛋糕的照片,现在看起来已经非常古老了。
Like, it's so strange how time goes, but like, I have a picture of my dad with his sixtieth birthday cake and it feels so ancient now.
他看起来完全不一样了,但我和爸爸最难忘的一张照片就是我拿着蛋糕,上面写着‘60’。
Like, he looks so different, but it's like one of my most memorable pictures of me and my dad is me holding the cake and it says 60 on it.
所以我觉得你应该为运动这么做。
So I think you should do that for sport.
真奇怪。
Weird.
不过他会生气的,因为整个圣诞节我们都在聊他的生日在二月。
Although he's gonna be pissed because like all Christmas, we were talking about how his birthday's in February.
我们俩的生日月份真是最差的了。
We both have the two worst birthday month ever.
是的
Mhmm.
但我们之前在聊,我说过,圣诞节之后,因为他一直问:我的生日是什么时候?
But we were talking about I I said, you know, after Christmas because he kept being like, when is my birthday?
我说,圣诞节之后。
I said, after Christmas.
圣诞节之后一点点。
It's a little bit after Christmas.
前几天我们提到,我的生日会在他生日之前,他对此非常不高兴。
And so the other day we mentioned that it was gonna be my birthday, like before his birthday, and he was really not thrilled about it.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
他说:我以为你说过我的生日是在圣诞节之后。
He's like, I thought you said my birthday was after Christmas.
你的生日是在圣诞节之后,不是我的生日。
Your birthday is after Christmas, not my birthday.
所以,你知道的,
So, you know,
艰难的时光。
Tough times.
好吧。
Alright.
好吧,我们给你准备了一个特别的惊喜。
Well, let's we have a special surprise for you.
但在那之前,我们先来看看这周的好事和坏事。
But before we get to that, let's get to our good week, bad weeks.
好的。
Okay.
你得继续工作, bitch。
You gotta you still have to work, bitch.
做一下开场。
Do the intro.
该到时间了
It's time for
好周。
Good week.
是的,没错。
Yes, it is.
糟糕的一周。
Bad week.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
天啊。
God.
我该做这个还是做对。
Do I do this or do yeah.
好的。
Okay.
这真的让人很烦,但因为我马上要四十岁了,我觉得我可以做这件事,而且不会显得烦人。
I this is so annoying, but because I'm turning 40, I feel like I can do it and not be annoying.
明白吗?
Okay?
好的。
Okay.
四十岁让我很害怕。
40 freaked me out.
你知道吗,我一直是个这样的人:一想到我的身体会慢慢衰弱,变成一个瘦小、虚弱、皮肤松弛的老太太,真的让我特别恐惧。
You know, I've always been somebody who like, the thought of, like, my body deteriorating into, like, an an old little lady, like, frail, whatever, really, and, like, saggy skin, all those things, like, you know, really freak me out.
我去做了个DEXA扫描,因为奥斯汀新开了一家公司,挺酷的。
And I went and did a DEXA scan because there's this company that opened up in Austin, and it's very cool.
这就像一个长寿实验室,你可以去做血液检测,我还经常在Instagram上分享这些内容。
It's like a longevity lab and you go do blood work and there's all these things I post about on Instagram.
所以我先做了这个DEXA扫描,结果当场就能拿到。
So first I did this DEXA scan and you get the results right away.
我做过一次DEXA扫描,你得躺下,那是Pronomo那个东西吗?
I had done a So DEXA you lay down and That's Pronomo thing?
Pronomo?
Pronomo?
不是。
No.
这可不是MRI。
It's not an MRI.
它只是测量你的骨密度、肌肉量、脂肪百分比,等等所有这些指标。
It just it it does your bone density, your muscle mass, your fat percentage, like whatever, all those things.
我几年前做过一次,大概是三年前,因为我当时特别好奇自己的骨密度,因为那时候大家普遍对骨密度特别紧张。
And I had done it a couple years ago, about three years ago, just because I was really curious about my bone density because it was like around the time everybody got us very nervous about bone density.
于是我做了。
And I did it.
然后三年后我又做了一次,当时我做好了心理准备,以为一切都会变得更糟。
And then I did it again three years later and I was really bracing myself for everything to have gotten a lot worse.
结果发现,所有指标都变好了。
And it turns out it all got better.
我的骨密度并没有提高。
I mean, my bone density didn't improve.
我的骨密度保持稳定,这并不常见。
My bone density stayed consistent, which is not common.
通常应该继续下降。
Supposed to continue to go down.
显然,负重训练确实有助于提高骨密度。
Apparently, heavy weight lifting really does help bone density.
但我的体脂率比三年前降低了6%。
But I I am 6% less body fat than I was three years ago.
要减掉6%的体脂率非常困难。
6% is a very hard number to lose.
想要在三年内减掉2%的体脂率都很困难。
Like, it's hard to lose 2% of body fat over Yeah.
不管怎样,这意味着我积累了很多肌肉,大量的瘦肌肉。
The course of whatever, which means that I built up and I built up a ton of muscle, like a ton of lean muscle.
我只是觉得,哇,这真是我四十岁生日收到的一份令人兴奋的礼物。
And I just felt like, wow, this was a really exciting gift to be given on my fortieth birthday.
然后昨天,我拿到了血液检测报告,我的生物年龄是25岁。
And then yesterday, I got my blood work back and my biological age, 25.
不,不可能。
No, it's not.
我发誓是真的。
Swear to God.
我可以给你看我的应用程序里的数据。
I can show you on my app.
怎么做到的?
How?
我跟你们一样健康。
I'm healthy as you guys.
我得说,在过去三年里,我确实非常注重自己的外表,看起来像是二十五岁,比实际年龄小了十四岁。
Like I have to say, I I will say in the last three years, I have really gotten very committed to my look, says twenty five years minus fourteen years from actual age.
我的天。
My god.
根本不需要任何建议。
Don't even want an advice.
概览。
Overview.
朱迪斯,你86岁了。
Judith, you're 86.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
是的,我。
I yeah.
我现在对变老感觉好多了,因为我实际上并不是25岁。
I I'm really I feel better now about getting older because really I'm not really 25.
我是25岁。
I'm 25.
25岁。
25.
就这样了。
So that was it.
这真是个巨大的成功。
That was a real win.
真好。
That's nice.
这真好。
That's nice.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我强烈建议大家都去试试。
I I would urge everybody to go.
我知道这让人烦闷且容易触发焦虑,而且我本人从不称体重。
I know it's annoying and triggering, and I'm not somebody who even weighs myself.
所以我理解大家为什么会回避这类事情。
So I understand like the avoidance of those types of things.
但DEXA扫描非常有趣,因为我们正在更多地了解衰老和骨骼健康。
But the DEXA scan is very interesting just because we are learning so much more about like us aging and our bones.
一想到我可能在浴室滑倒后丧命,我就真的感到害怕,你知道的?
And it just really freaks me out to think that I could like slip in the shower and die, you know?
所以在这里
So here
我们走吧。
we go.
我上个星期从亚特兰大飞回来的时候和福特一起,扎克没和我们在一起。
My bad week is I was flying back from Atlanta with Ford last week and Zach wasn't with us.
就我和福特,他特别害羞。
It was just me and Ford and he's so shy.
我们聊过这个。
We've talked about it.
他真的特别害羞。
He is so shy.
他要花上三天才能对一个人放下戒备。
It takes him like three days to warm up to a human.
我可太懂了。
Don't I know it?
是的。
Yep.
你知道的。
You know.
所以我们到了亚特兰大机场的CLEAR通道,我刷了我的脸,又刷了他的登机牌,CLEAR窗口的工作人员看着福特,说:嘿,拉瑟福德。
So we go to, we're at the CLEAR line at the airport in Atlanta and I scan my face and scan his boarding pass and the person at CLEAR looks at Ford and she's like, hey, Rutherford.
因为他的身份证或登机牌上的名字是拉瑟福德。
Because again, his name on his on his ID is or on the boarding pass is Rutherford.
他的全名是凯·拉瑟福德。
It's Kai Rutherford.
所以他已经觉得:这根本不是我的名字。
So already he's like, that's not really my name.
是的。
Yeah.
然后就是陌生人危险。
And then Stranger danger.
是的。
Yeah.
然后她问:这是你妈妈吗?
And then she goes, is this your mommy?
今天你是和你妈妈一起乘飞机吗?
Are you flying with your mommy today?
因为他们需要口头确认。
Because they have to get a verbal.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yes.
因为有人口贩卖的问题。
Because of human trafficking.
是的。
Yeah.
他不会的。
He would not.
他不会的。
He would not.
我们站在那里好几分钟, painfully 地等待着,我心里想:我是不是该拿出他的出生证明?
We stood there for several painful minutes where I was thinking to myself, I was like, do I pull up his birth certificate?
我是不是该拿出手机里所有他的照片给他们看?
Do I pick up, do I show all the pictures of him in my phone?
但这些所有东西都可能被伪造。
But like all those things could be doctored.
我当时想,福特,如果你不摇摇头说我是你妈妈,我们就上不了这架飞机。
I'm like, he I was like, Ford, if you don't shake your head and say that I'm your mom, like, we can't get on this plane.
我们不能靠你来躲过去。
We won't be Hiding able behind you.
他到底在干什么?
Like, what is he doing?
躲着,躲着,躲着,躲着。
Hiding, hiding, hiding, hiding.
你越逼他,因为他是个特别叛逆的家伙,他就越不会配合你。
And the more you push him because he's such a defiant a hole, the less he will do for you.
是的。
Yeah.
最后,主管走了过来,说:嘿,发生什么事了?
So finally, the supervisor came over and was like, hey, what's going on?
我当时说:真的很抱歉。
And I was like, I'm really sorry.
我有个特别害羞的孩子。
I have a painfully shy child.
主管看了看他,又看了看我,说:我觉得很明显他是你的孩子。
And the supervisor looked at him and looked at me and she goes, I think it's pretty obvious he's your child.
他长得跟你一模一样。
He looks exactly like you.
我的意思是,你们看起来确实很像。
I mean, you do looking like the same.
但那时我真的觉得,你根本不明白这有多重要。
But it was really I was like, you don't understand how important this is.
我本该再次拿机场警察来威胁他,但我当时没反应过来。
Like, I should have threatened him about the airport police again, but I didn't I wasn't as quick on my feet at that point.
天哪。
Oh my god.
吸取教训了。
Lesson learned.
吸取教训了。
Lesson learned.
你不知道你家孩子长得像谁吗?你知道福特长得像谁吗?
Don't know your kid you know who Ford looks like?
他长得像《她有错》里的那个孩子。
He looks like the kid in all her fault.
你有看《她有错》吗?
Do you watch all her fault?
没有。
No.
哦,有个孩子。
Oh, there's a kid.
你应该去谷歌搜一下。
You should Google it.
哦,是吗。
Oh yeah.
我在地毯上看到他了。
Saw him on the carpet.
是的。
Yeah.
真的很可爱。
Was really cute.
他就像个小小的四十年代风格的小孩,年纪大一点,就是那种在《All Her Fault》里被绑架的小孩,但发型是一样的那种卷卷的发型。
He's like a tiny little forties, a little bit older and he's like the kid that gets abducted at all his all her fault, but it's like the same little swoopy haircut.
好可爱。
So cute.
可爱。
Cute.
好可爱。
So cute.
天啊,他真是。
Oh my gosh, he does.
他太可爱了。
He's so cute.
这个小男孩。
This little boy.
是的。
Yeah.
他戴着一枚胸针。
He was like, he had a brooch.
是的。
Yeah.
一个小胸针。
A little broach.
好可爱。
How cute.
太可爱了。
Adorable.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我去。
I'll go.
我美好的一周是,我最爱的两档节目又回归电视了,我真是太兴奋了。
My good week is two of my favorite shows of all time are back on TV and I am just so excited.
交易员们回来了,比以往更棒了。
The traders, they're back better than ever
比以往更好。
better than ever.
你在看吗?
Are you watching it?
天啊,当然在看。
Oh my god, of course.
不,我们两周后会邀请斯蒂芬·科莱蒂。
No, we're having Stephen Coletti on in like two weeks.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
吓坏了。
Freaked out.
你没看过《爱情岛》吗?但罗布,就是那个交易员之一。
You will you didn't watch Love Island but Rob, the one one of the traders.
我可能会回去看看《爱情岛》,因为从你们这些交易员身上感受到的里兹让我很感兴趣。
I might go back and watch Love Island based on the Riz I'm feeling from the You traders from
必须的。
have to.
我不知道是这个男人身上有什么魔力。
I don't know what it is about this man.
我愿意让他毁掉我的生活十次。
I would let him ruin my life 10 times over.
他吐了。
He threw up.
你光看照片是体会不到的,他确实长得帅。
You you won't get it by just seeing a picture like he's attractive.
但关键是,他对待每个人的方式。
But like, it's the way that he acts with everybody.
就是有种说不清道不明的神秘感。
Like, there is something about that man that is like so enigmatic.
太有魅力了。
So sexy.
我真的不知道。
Like I don't even know.
我看他时会兴奋得不得了。
Like I get giddy watching him.
我的意思是,我不想剧透。
Are I mean, I don't want have spoiler alert.
劳施。
Rausch.
我们没有剧透提醒,但他参加了一个挑战,需要拿个东西放进口袋里。
We don't have a spoiler alert, but he was in a challenge and he had to like get something and then put it in his pocket.
他把上衣撩起来把东西塞进口袋,你能看到他的内裤边沿,还有牛仔裤和皮带。
And he like lifted up his shirt to put the thing in his pocket and you could see the band of his underwear and then the jeans and the belt.
我很久没有对一个躯体产生这种感觉了,没有。
I haven't felt that way about a torso No.
自从我22岁以来。
Since I was 22.
而且当时你们知道吗,
And it was You guys,
他的上身是什么样子?
what is his torso?
他穿的是背心。
Tank top he's wearing.
这不重要。
It doesn't matter.
太性感了。
Hot.
他完美极了。
It's he's perfect.
你错了。
You're incorrect.
你们知道吗,他穿的是马甲。
You guys, he's wearing a vest.
我不信任你们任何一个。
I don't trust either of you.
你们约会过瑞安·罗斯,他穿的是玫瑰色背心。
You dated Ryan Ross who wore a rose vest.
这个家伙穿着一件钩针无袖背心,脸上还带着巨大的得意笑容。
And this guy has a crocheted sleeveless vest on and a huge smirk on this.
那是他唯一一次失误。
That is his one fallen.
他和瑞安·罗斯根本一点都不像。
He is literally nothing like Ryan Ross.
他完全是瑞安·罗斯那种气质的反面。
He's like the antithesis of Ryan Ross vibes.
他就是这样,他会毁了你的生活。
He's like so he's like he will ruin your life.
他会毁了你,还是个来自阿拉巴马的蛇类驯养员。
He will he's ruin also your a snake wrangler from Alabama.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我就想看他参加《幸存者》之类的节目。
And I'm like, I want to see him on like survivor or something.
他一定会
He'd be
在那种节目里表现得特别棒。
so good on those own show.
我对他简直着迷了。
I am so into him.
就是那个蛇的部分,单独来看。
So The snake alone in the snake part of it.
不行,我做不到。
Won't, I can't.
不,这太性感了。
No, it's so hot.
有段视频里他抓了一只蜥蜴,他说:‘哦,这是个什么……像剃刀背一样的棕色蜥蜴吧,我不太确定。'
Like, there's this video of him like catching like a lizard and he's like, oh, it's a like, I don't know, like a razorback like brown, whatever.
我当时就想,天啊,我真的会被他彻底击垮。
And I'm like, wow, I will please just ruin me.
让我告诉你关于这些交易员的事。
Let me tell you this about the traders.
迪伦·埃弗隆走得那么远,就是为了让罗布能深入其中。
Dylan Efron walked so that Rob could penetrate.
好吧。
Okay.
你可以剪辑这段,因为这正是我对这个赛季的感受。
And like that is you can clip that because that is how I feel about this season.
我真的超级喜欢迪伦·埃弗隆。
Like I literally was so into Dylan Efron.
我甚至都不记得那个家伙了。
I don't even remember that guy.
我想不起迪伦·埃弗隆了。
I don't remember Dylan Efron.
不,什么都没有。
Like no, well, nothing.
戴伦是你该娶的人,而罗布是你会喜欢的那种人,他们就像阴阳两极。
Dylan is the guy that you marry and Rob is the guy that you've like, they're like yin and yang.
他是戴伦的坏小子版本。
He's the bad boy version of Dylan.
我感觉自己仿佛倒退回了25岁。
And I I can't I feel like I regress into a 25 year old.
求求你,求求你,我愿意为你做任何事。
I'm like, please, please, I will do anything for you.
而且我们也不能把他赶走。
And also we cannot kick him off.
我真的需要他。
Like I need him.
他有那么好吗?
Is he so good?
他太棒了。
He's so good.
丽莎·琳娜。
Lisa Rinna.
是的。
Yes.
迈克尔·拉帕波特真的很烦人,但我需要他,他非走不可。
And Michael Rapaport's so annoying, but I need He's like gotta go.
他非走不可。
He's gotta go.
但像他和丽莎·琳娜,还有我、坎迪斯,我需要看到最后。
But like him and Lisa Rinna, I and Candace, I need till the end.
我觉得,如果你还没看前三集,这里要剧透了,但我们现在已经跟上了,他们选这些角色当交易员真是选得太好了。
Well, I think that obviously spoiler alert if you haven't watched the first three episodes, but we're we're up to date now, but they did such a good job casting them as traders.
我觉得太完美了。
I'm like, it's perfect.
而且他们合作得非常好。
And they work so well together.
说实话,从一开始我就知道秘密交易员是凯尔西妈妈,因为我觉得他们需要一个理由来留住她。
And honestly, I knew the secret trader was Mama Kelsey from the very beginning because I'm like, they needed an excuse to try to keep her in.
但这并没有奏效。
And it didn't work.
她已经走了吗?
Is she already gone?
她已经走了。
She's already gone.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得他们真的很想留她到最后一刻。
I think that they really wanted to keep her until the end.
这就是他们的方式。
And that was their way of doing it.
但当然
But sure
适得其反。
backfired.
嗯,
Well,
而且还有很多体力挑战。
also there was like all these physical challenges.
她根本就没参与过,连听都没听过那些挑战。
Was like, she didn't even go like, don't even heard of them.
我根本没注意到她的表现。
I don't even see her thing.
她就像个新奇玩意儿,但她都75岁了。
She was like a novelty, but it's like, she's like 75.
你不能这样。
You can't have that.
是的。
Yeah.
我这里跑题跑得太远了。
I'm going so off tangent here.
我知道我们现在聊的是好周坏周的话题,而且今天是贝卡的生日特辑。
I know we're in good week, bad week, and it's Becca's birthday show.
但我能说一句吗?
But can I just say something?
我觉得我欣赏多娜·凯尔西的一点是,显然她的儿子们很有钱。
The thing that I think I love about Donna Kelsey is that like, obviously her sons have so much money.
她是泰勒·斯威夫特的婆婆。
She's the mother-in-law of Taylor Swift.
她即将成为世界上最大婚礼的新郎母亲。
She's getting ready to be the mother of the groom at the biggest wedding in the world.
但她却连医生都不去看。
And she is like, not going to Doctor.
钻石。
Diamond.
我的意思是,你懂吧?
Like, do you know what I mean?
就像任何一句道歉一样。
Like any other I'm sorry.
就连我妈妈都会说:‘哦,该我出场了,得干点疯狂的事,因为全世界都在看着我。’
Even my own mom would be like, oh, it's time for me to go and do something insane because the whole world is watching me.
我出现在所有这些照片里。
I'm in all these photos.
她出现的时候,穿着她那件Target的针织背心,戴着她在平价眼镜店买的那副眼镜。
She shows up and she's got her, you know, Target sweater vest and her, like, glasses she got, you know, at the people's glasses store.
她就是这么不拘小节。
Like, she just is so unaffected.
对吧。
Right.
看着真是令人难以置信。
And it is incredible to watch.
我就觉得,你知道,这真是
Like, I am just like, you know, it it's
切到婚礼现场,让她戴着巨大的
cut to the wedding and have her have like giant
一张新面孔。
A new face.
全新的面部提升。
New fresh face lift.
她减掉了100磅。
She lost a 100 pounds.
没人告诉她去晒个美黑,或者做个睫毛延长,再上Trader或BJ's Roadhouse。
No one told her to go get a spray tan before she went on Traders or like an eyelash extension.
她就说,我穿着这些该死的平底鞋,就是厨师在BJ's Roadhouse穿的那种。
Like, she's like, I'm wearing these goddamn flat shoes that the chef set the BJ's Roadhouse wear.
她就说,怎么
And she's like, how
这是因为她有两个儿子。
do It's because she has two boys.
她没有女儿。
She doesn't have daughters.
如果你有女儿,那些女儿会拼命让你屈服。
If you have daughters, those daughters will bull you so hard into submission.
我妈妈,我都不觉得她想打肉毒杆菌,但我妹妹和我都说,我们再也不想看那张脸了。
My mom, I don't even think she wanted to get Botox, but my sister and I were like, we don't wanna look at that face anymore.
有些事情是该做的。
There are things to do.
瓦莱丽,拜托,振作起来。
Valerie, come on, pull it together.
我们希望老了以后也能像你一样。
Wanna look like you when we get older.
是的,我当时就想,给我们看看什么是可能的。
Yeah, I'm like, show us what's possible.
所以我想
So I
我觉得是因为她没有女儿来逼她变得漂亮、对自己好。
think it's because she doesn't have daughters that are bullying her into being hot and good for her.
好吧, literally,
Well, literally,
我当时就想,宝贝,有些问题我们是可以解决的,但她不想被改变。
I'm like, babe, there's some we can fix these pores, but she doesn't want to be fixed.
我特别喜欢这一点。
And I love that.
但那就是她整个风格的体现。
But that's what her whole thing was.
她就像是美国的妈妈。
It's like she's every she's America's mom.
他们一直这么说她,觉得她之所以如此谦逊,是因为她只是个普通的小女人。
That's what they kept saying about her, where it's like, that's why she was so unassuming because she was like, you know, just this little lady.
是的,但没起作用。
Yeah, but didn't work.
她已经走了。
She's gone.
所以我的糟糕一周是,现在流行一种趋势。
So my bad week is there's this trend going around.
就像2016年的潮流,大家都发自己2016年的照片。
It's like the 2016 trend where everybody's posting their pictures from 2016.
已经十年了。
It's been ten years.
所以我打算也发一张。
So like I go to do mine.
朋友们,那是我前男友的那一年,那个糟糕的家伙。
You guys it was the year of my ex, the bad one.
那就是和
That's and
我得说,我找不到任何一张那年和朋友的合影。
I have to say, I couldn't find a single picture of me with my friends from that year.
那真的很糟糕。
It was really bad.
那时候的照片几乎都是我和他在一起的,或者是我服装品牌的照片,我主要用的就是那些。
It was like only pictures with me and him, or pictures from my clothing line, which is what I used most of.
但我想,回头看看,这真有意思。
But I was like, wow, that is interesting looking back on.
我
I
我有个问题。
have a question.
你如何处理你和前男友的照片?
What do you do with your photos of your ex?
我的意思是,它们还都在我手机里。
I mean, they're still just like in my phone.
是的。
Yes.
这真是件怪事。
It's a weird thing.
但除非你主动去看,否则你根本不会回头翻看它们。
But you're never looking back on them unless you do.
我不想。
I don't wanna,
呃。
ugh.
就是,呃。
Like, ugh.
但我不想删除,我的意思是,我甚至想说,在火箭女郎重聚时还挺搞笑的。
But I don't wanna delete like, I mean, I'm talking about even like, it was funny at the Rockettes reunion.
那时候有一年,我在火箭女郎的默特尔比奇剧组,认识了一个特别帅的家伙,我们叫他Runner。
Like, there was one year during Rockettes where I was in the Myrtle Beach cast and I met this, like, really hot guy we called Runner.
他真的超帅,而我当时喝得醉醺醺的,特别放纵。
And he was like so hot and I was so drinking and sloppy.
当我们在百老汇重聚时,大家都给我发了当年在火箭女郎时期的照片,里面有好多张我穿着 Beatles 乐队T恤,刚演出完就舔那个家伙脸的照片,简直太恶心了。
And like, when we were at the 100, everyone was sending me pictures of like my time at the rocket, and there were so many pictures of me like licking this guy's face in like a Beatles shirt, like just after the show just being like disgusting.
我当时就想,这真是个很棒的回忆,但我又不希望Chris有天翻我手机,看到我还留着Daryl Runner的照片。
And I was like, this is such a great memory, but like I don't want Chris to go through my phone one day and see that I'm like holding on to pictures of Daryl the runner.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
他对我来说已经没什么意义了,但那毕竟是我人生的一部分。
Like, he doesn't mean anything to me, but like, it's a part of your life.
是的。
Yeah.
我的记忆力本来就差得要命,要是删了照片,我连发生过什么都想不起来了。
I mean, can't, I have the worst memory anyways, that I'm like, if I deleted a picture, I wouldn't remember anything happened.
所以我觉得,即使是那些糟糕的回忆,你也得留着。
So I'm like, I think even the bad ones you got to keep in there.
对吧?
Right?
我有一年根本没把手机里的照片备份到云端,也没从云端转移到新手机。
I just had one year where I didn't like go from phone to cloud or like from cloud to new phone.
所以我的生活从2015年才开始。
So my life started in like 2015.
就这些了。
That's it.
再没有别的了。
There's nothing else.
一个人都没有。
There's nobody else.
就连我换新电脑的时候,也没把照片传到新电脑上。
There's even when I got a new computer, I didn't I didn't turn the pictures into the next computer.
我强烈推荐。
I highly recommend it.
所以,贝卡。
So Becca.
这真是你生日当天最贝卡风格的事了。
Well, that's the most Becca thing on your birthday.
你就像根本不存在一样。
You're like, don't even exist.
你就像,我不用云。
You're like, I don't do the cloud.
我就是云本身。
I'm I'm just the cloud.
那谁会去看那些照片呢?
Well, who's gonna be looking at those pictures?
我肯定不会。
I'm certainly not.
我的孩子们不想。
My kids don't want to.
他们不在乎。
They don't care.
他们随便搜一搜就能明白,哦,我懂了。
They can Google enough to be like, okay, I've got I got the idea.
挺好。
Like, great.
我们这一代,如果你在2000年代中期左右上网,我们就是照片盒子一代,得把照片上传到网站上。
Well, our generation, like if you were online in the early, like mid two thousands, we were like the photo bucket generation where you had to like upload your picture to a website.
但后来,我不记得那些时候的照片都去哪儿了。
But then like, I don't know where most of my pictures are from that time.
因为一旦网站关闭,照片就没了。
Because once the website expires, the pictures are gone.
所以我什么都没留下。
So like, I have nothing.
我也不知道这些内容都过期了。
I'm like, don't know what any it's like, expired.
所以除了那些因为我的‘场景女王’时代而被人保存下来、发布在网上的照片外,
So other than the pictures that people like had saved of me, that are like just on the internet, just because of like my scene Queen era era.
那几乎是我唯一剩下的东西了。
That's like the only thing I have.
所以我们生活在一个很奇怪的时代。
So it's, we lived in a weird time.
我只能通过在网上搜索才能找到我的婚礼照片。
That's the only way I can find my wedding pictures is if I look for them on the internet.
是的。
Yeah.
这太搞笑了。
That's so funny.
这不是很疯狂吗?
Isn't that crazy?
好吧。
Okay.
我这周过得不好。
I have a bad week.
我昨天开车了,你知道我喜欢出门。
I yesterday drove, you know what I like to leave the house.
我以为我约了甲状腺医生的就诊,其实我知道我没收到确认,但我以为自己可能错过了。
I thought I had a doctor's appointment for my thyroid doctor and I I knew against I knew I didn't get a confirmation but I was like, I probably missed it.
我没接电话。
I didn't answer the phone.
我以为是垃圾电话。
I thought it was spam.
我昨天在高峰期开车去了比佛利山庄,到了之后才发现。
I drove to Beverly Hills during rush hour yesterday one I got to the appointment.
根本没有预约。
There was no appointment.
然后我又开了一个小时,浪费了两个小时的生命,去参加一个根本不存在的预约。
Then I drove back one hour, two hours of my life for a Keltischka non appointment.
现在我得再跑一趟去参加我真正的预约。
And now I have to go back for my real appointment.
我当时真的在想,你们能不能现在就给我抽血?
And I literally was like, can you just take my blood now?
因为你知道的?
Because I you know?
他们说不行,我们没时间。
And they were like, no, we don't have time.
我当时想,真他妈糟心。
I was like, shit.
我有时候真讨厌自己。
I hate myself sometimes.
真够倒霉的。
Sucks.
我怎么能这么有条理
How can I be so hyper organized
却又这么杂乱无章呢?
and also so unorganized?
因为你只会对在意的事情高度专注,其他事情根本不会放在心上。
Because you hyper focus on things that you care about and you really don't focus on anything else.
是的。
Yeah.
百分之千确定。
1000% sure.
而健康根本不在那张清单的前列。
And your health is not at the top of that list.
健康是在我的清单上的。
Health is it's on my list.
我的健康?我状态好的那周跟金球奖有关。
The health is My not good week my good week is to do with the Golden Globes.
这稍微晚了一点,但我做了一件很棒的事,好吧。
This is a little after, but I did something well, okay.
我做了两件让我特别自豪的事。
I did two things that I'm really proud of.
第一件事是,在娱乐行业工作时,你会遇到很多你不喜欢的人。
The first thing is that when you work in the entertainment business, there's lots of people that you dislike.
也许这只是我的问题。
And maybe that's just me.
这可能是我自己的问题。
It might be a me issue.
当你去参加金球奖颁奖典礼并工作时,你会见到很多你喜欢的人,也会见到那些你不喜欢的人,那些可能在背后说你坏话、而你后来得知了的人,你却还得装作喜欢他们。
When you go to the Golden Globes and you're working it, you see a lot of people you like and then you see the people that you don't like and the people that have maybe said horrible things about you behind your back and you found out about it and you have to like act like you like them.
今年我没有这么做,因为今年是我做自己的年。
I didn't do that this year because this is my femme year.
我只是直接从那些人身边走过去了。
I just walked right past those people.
我无视了他们。
I ignored them.
我不再假装友善了。
I didn't I'm not fake niceing anymore.
而且这感觉
And it is
很棒。
feels great.
人们总想
People try to
和我说话。
talk to me.
他们试图装模作样。
They try to act.
他们说:天哪。
They were like, oh my god.
她来了。
There she comes.
我当时就想,嘿。
And I was just like, hey.
然后我冷若冰霜地从她身边走过。
And then I walked by like cold as ice.
这感觉非常自由。
And I it's very freeing.
我不再在乎了。
I don't care anymore.
我想用我的眼神让你明白。
I want you to know with my eyes.
我知道你背后怎么说我的,贱人。
I know what you said about me, bitch.
祝你好运。
Good And luck I to
做。
do.
当你忽视他们时,他们看起来很困惑?
They seem confused when you ignored them?
有点吧。
Kind of.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,贝卡,我真的不知道,因为我根本没想他们。
I mean, I have no idea, Becca, because I wasn't thinking about them.
我在想我自己。
I was thinking about me.
我在想,我当然要什么样的能量。
I was thinking about what kind of energy do I of course.
但比如,我现在想要什么样的能量围绕着我?
But like, what kind of energy do I want around right now?
我真想在地毯开幕前的三十分钟里假装友好吗?
Do I wanna spend the thirty minutes before this carpet opens fake nice ing?
我真想去找我真正的朋友们,比如来自加拿大的朋友杰西,我只有在这些大型红毯活动上才能见到他?
Do I wanna go find my real friends and like from my friend Jesse from Canada that I only get to see on these big red carpet?
不,我喜欢
Like, no, I I like
我最喜欢你的一点是,比如最近,有人推荐某人上我们的播客,我不确定是不是公关人员做的。
My favorite thing about you is like, like, for example, recently, somebody pitched somebody to be on our podcast, and I don't know if it was like a PR person that did it.
你直接说:不,我和她有矛盾。
You're like, No, I have beef with her.
然后私下里去了解清楚这矛盾到底是什么。
And then like to then learn on the side what the beef is.
这太有趣了,因为你和这么多人有矛盾,
It's so funny because it's like you have beef with so many people,
和这么多人有矛盾,但你和她之间的矛盾。
so many people, but your beef with her.
这是真的。
It it was It's legit.
这是真的。
It's legit.
而且我很感激你这么做,但我很困惑,因为在推荐材料中他们提到你关注了她在Instagram上的账号。
And I appreciate that you're but I I'm confused because in the pitch, they mentioned that you follow her on Instagram.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
要让敌人留在身边吗?
Have to Keep your enemies close?
百分之百。
A 100%.
好的。
Okay.
问号。
Question mark.
我得告诉你一件事。
There is me tell you something.
我关注了很多人在Instagram上。
There's a lot of people I follow on Instagram.
我没看到你的内容。
I'm not seeing your content.
我关注了你,但你被屏蔽了。
I follow you and you're muted.
屏蔽你。
Mute you.
再见。
Goodbye.
我不会取关你。
I don't unfollow you.
我屏蔽你。
I mute you.
而且是的。
And yeah.
不。
No.
我有很多敌人,我觉得我本质上是个秘密交易者。
I have a lot of enemies and I think I I'm like a secret I'm a secret trader essentially.
我并没有很多敌人,但在这个时代,我是正直的。
I I don't have a lot of enemies, but I am righteous in this era.
贝卡,欢迎来到你的四十岁,因为情况只会变得更糟。
And Becca, welcome to your forties because it's only going to get worse.
你表面上看起来很正直。
Like you're outwardly righteous.
你曾公开批评过希拉里·达夫的丈夫,现在那个播客里还上了《Page Six》的报道。
Like you called out Hillary Duff's husband and now there's like a page six article about it from the podcast.
不确定你有没有看到那个。
Not sure if you saw that.
没有。
No.
而且你会说,你知道吗?
And like, you'll you'll like, you'll be like, you know what?
这让我很生气。
This pisses me off.
这位母亲,我尽量不把话说出口,但我会在背后做点什么。
This mother I try to like, still keep like, not say it out loud, but I'll do it behind the scenes.
比如我们说的那个人,她说了些关于我工作的难听的话,我就开始发飙,然后在私信里说了些难听的话,之后我根本不在乎。
Like, the person that we're talking about, like, they said something shitty about my job and I went on a tangent and then I said nasty things on the DM and then I didn't care.
然后我就想,你知道的,我那时候
And then I, you know, I was like
疯狂的是,你给这个人发了那些难听的消息,但他们还想上你的播客?还是说你的团队根本不知道?
The thing that's crazy is that you DM'd this person some nasty things and they still wanna come on the podcast or do you think the reps just don't know?
团队根本不知道。
The reps don't know.
所以如果他们去问她,嘿,你想上《Lady Gang》吗?
So if they went to her and they said, hey, do you want to be on Lady Gang?
她肯定会说,绝对不行。
She would be like, absolutely not.
是的。
Yeah.
她会说,不,我觉得算了。
Would be like, no, I don't think so.
我的意思是,我其实特别希望她来。
I mean, I would love it.
我真的很想这样。
I would love it.
其实,不,我不想。
Actually, no, I wouldn't.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
你本来想说什么?
What were you gonna say?
你其实希望她
You would love for her
来参加节目,不如开启《Lady Gang》的新篇章,就让那些讨厌我的人来,我们聊聊这些恩怨。
to Maybe come on and have we a shit should just have a new era of Lady Gang where just people that hate me come on and we discuss the beef.
不,别给他们平台,凯尔蒂。
No, don't give them a platform, Kelty.
但问题是,就像
But the thing is, is that like
这不太符合女性主义理论。
That's not very femme theory.
我知道,但我真的很想看,我想当个裁判。
I know but I really wanna see that like I wanna be a referee.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是,正如你们知道的,我把工作看得非常认真。
I just, I take my work very as you guys know very seriously.
而且
And
杰克也是。
so does Jack.
她在打哈欠。
She's yawning.
总之,好吧。
Anyway, okay.
那是第一件事。
That was the number one.
第二件事,我走上红毯时,艾琳说:‘我们一直把你当作变装皇后,我想让你在金球奖上为我做一件事——我会给你化一个非常自然的妆容,几乎不画睫毛、不修轮廓、不涂腮红,只涂一个红唇。’
Number two, I went on the red carpet and Eileen was like, we've been doing you as a drag queen for a very long time and I want you to do something for me at the Golden Globes where I'm gonna do a very natural makeup look and we're gonna do barely a lash, barely a contour, barely a blush and just a red lip.
我当时说:‘绝对不行。’
And I was like, absolutely not.
但后来我还是做了。
And then I did I did it.
我让她给我化了,但一整天我都讨厌这个妆容。
I let her do it and I hated it the whole day.
我走在红毯上时心想。
And I was like, walking to the carpet.
就觉得这整个造型太糟了。
Was like, hate this whole look.
这太差了。
This is bad.
我感觉不像我自己。
I do not feel like myself.
然后我看到了照片,大家都说你看起来好年轻。
And then I got the pictures back and I was everyone was like, you look so young.
你看起来很漂亮。
You look beautiful.
你确实非常漂亮。
You did look very beautiful.
呃。
Ugh.
回来后,给贝卡一个特别的生日惊喜。
When we come back, a special birthday surprise for Becca.
本集《Lady Gang》由Bowling Branch赞助播出。
This episode of Lady Gang is brought to you by Bowling Branch.
让我跟你们说件事。
And let me just tell you something.
如果你是个Kelty,早上起床时想着今天要大干一场,却巴不得赶紧到晚上,钻进Bowling Branch的床单里,把那款华夫格毯子拉到下巴下,安安静静地看书,这完全没问题。
It's okay if you're a Kelty and you get up in the morning and you're like, I'm gonna take on the day and I can't wait until it's night nighttime, and I can get into my Bowling Branch sheets, pull up that waffle bed blanket right under my chin and enjoy my book.
因为我每天的生活,就是为了熬到晚上8点半,能捧起我的书。
Because that's literally I live every day just to get to 08:30 and I can get to my book.
但Boll & Branch在这其中扮演了重要角色。
But Boll and Branch is a big part of that.
他们的标志性床单非常经典。
Their signature sheets are iconic.
触感如黄油般柔滑,而且每次洗涤后都会变得更柔软,就像你最爱的那件旧茶袍。
They're buttery, soft, and they literally get softer with every wash, like your favorite old vintage tea.
数百万睡眠爱好者的心头好,采用顶级100%有机棉制成,透气性极佳,并提供30天无理由退换保障。
Loved by millions of sleepers, the finest 100% organic cotton, they are breathable, and there's a thirty night worry free guarantee.
所以如果你买了,你可以清洗它们。
So if you get them, you can wash them.
如果你不喜欢,你可以退回去。
If you hate them, you can send them back.
通过Bolland Branch,体验超越你最狂野想象的柔软。
Discover a softness beyond we are wildest dreams with Bolland Branch.
在 bollandbranch.com/ladygang 使用代码 LADYGANG,享受订单15%折扣并免运费。
Get 15% off your order plus free shipping at bollandbranch.com/ladygang with code LADYGANG.
网址是 bullandbranch,bolland,branch.com/ladygang,使用代码 lady gang,解锁15%折扣。
That's bullandbranch, bolland,branch.com/ladygang, code lady gang, unlock 15% off.
适用除外条款。
Exclusions apply.
本节目由Progressive保险公司赞助。
Lady gang is brought to you by Progressive Insurance.
你今天选择播放这个播客,真是明智的选择,而Progressive非常乐意帮助人们做出明智的决定。
You chose to hit play on this podcast today, very smart choice, And Progressive loves to help people make smart choices.
因此,他们提供了一个名为 AutoQuote Explorer 的工具。
That's why they offer a tool called AutoQuote Explorer.
它允许你将 Progressive 的汽车保险报价与其他公司的费率进行比较。
It allows you to compare your Progressive car insurance quote with rates from other companies.
这将帮助你节省研究时间,并在选择最适合你的费率时获得节省。
And that's gonna help you save time on research, and you can enjoy savings when you choose the best rate for you.
在本集结束后,请前往 progressive.com 试用一下。
Give it a try after this episode at progressive.com.
Progressive 伤亡保险公司及其关联公司并非在所有州或情况下都可用。
Progressive casualty insurance company and affiliates not available in all states or situations.
价格因购买方式而异。
Prices vary based on how you buy.
现在回到 Lady Gang。
Now back to the lady gang.
我们回来了。
We are back.
为了给贝卡一个特别的生日惊喜,请调高音量。
And in a special birthday surprise for Becca, turn up your volume.
我们
We
哦,对了,我刚搜了‘Page Six’。
Oh, by the way, I just Googled page six.
我不知道它还存在。
I didn't know it existed.
是那篇文章吗?还是什么?
The article or what it is?
那篇关于《欢乐合唱团》演员贝卡·朱曼的文章
The article Glee alum, Becca Juman
抨击了希拉里·达夫令人反感的丈夫。
slams Hillary Duff's gross husband.
天哪。
Oh no.
涉及一个有毒的妈妈群组。
For involved in toxic mom group.
天哪。
Oh Jesus.
你知道他们会注意到的。
You know they pick it up.
我简直不敢相信贝卡自己却没有设置谷歌提醒,而我却设置了贝卡的谷歌提醒。
I can't believe Becca doesn't have a Google alert on herself and I have a Google alert on Becca.
我的意思是,我甚至都没设置一个,但是
I mean, I don't even have one, but
我看到那篇文章的时候就觉得
I've I saw that article like
天啊。
for Oh god.
我简直无法想象评论区会说些什么。
I can't even imagine what the comments section say.
因为希拉里有一群疯狂的粉丝。
Because Hillary has crazy fans.
但你以前也是疯狂的粉丝。
But you were crazy fans.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我不在乎。
I mean, I don't, I don't care.
比如,我根本没去看过,当我发Instagram动态时,我本来以为评论区肯定会炸锅。
Like, this is how I haven't even looked at, like when I reposted on Instagram, I initially was like, oh, this is gonna probably be crazy in the comments.
从那以后我就再没看过。
I haven't looked at it since.
而且我确实直到你提到我才看了,真的很抱歉。
And I clearly didn't look at this until you mentioned I'm so sorry.
就是这样。
That's the thing.
你不去看,它就不存在。
It doesn't exist if you don't look at it.
这正是我的感受。
That's exactly how I feel.
对我来说,它依然不存在。
It still doesn't exist to me.
我没看。
I didn't read it.
它不存在。
It doesn't exist.
而且,事情消逝得特别快,比如
Also, things go away so quickly where
我的意思是,没人再关心妈妈群了。
I mean, nobody cares about the mom group anymore.
不,已经结束了。
No, it's over.
是的。
Yeah.
就好像我们是
It's like we're the
唯一还在谈论这件事的人。
only ones still talking about it.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
That's true.
说到聊天,我们为你,丽贝卡·托宾,准备了一份特别的礼物。
Speaking of talking about, we did something very special for your birthday, Rebecca Tobin.
我们找到了女士群组,请求她们给你送上生日祝福,并分享她们最喜欢你的地方。
And we went to the lady gang and we asked them to send you some birthday wishes and talk about all of their favorite things about you.
有数小时的留言。
There were hours and hours and hours of messages.
我会把包含所有留言的 Dropbox 发给你,这样你就可以听了。
I will send you the Dropbox with all of them so you can listen to them.
我知道你可能不会去 Dropbox 听这些留言,所以我挑了一些我最喜欢的。
I knew that you probably wouldn't listen to them at a Dropbox, so I pulled some of my favorites.
好的。
Okay.
我们现在来播放它们。
And we're gonna play them.
所以我得共享一下屏幕。
So I have to share my screen.
真可爱。
Cute.
贝卡,生日快乐。
Becca, happy birthday.
是的。
Yeah.
我是来自爱荷华的佐伊。
It's Zoe from Iowa.
我就是在《Lady World》的妈妈谈话环节哭出来的那个。
I'm the one who cried during the mom talk at Lady World.
谢谢你包容我那次的哭诉。
Thanks for entertaining that sob fest.
我现在好多了。
I'm doing much better now.
但最重要的是,我想祝你生日快乐,感谢你为Lady Gang所做的一切,也感谢你在母亲身份这个领域所做的一切——无论是作为倡导者,还是仅仅作为一个倾听者,坦率、真诚、透明,同时又温柔、慷慨、充满爱意,这些品质并非人人都有,而你却拥有,并且你做得非常好。
But most importantly, I wanted to say happy birthday and thank you for everything that you do for Lady Gang, but also thank you for everything you do in the space of motherhood, whether that's being an advocate, whether that's just being an ear to listen to, being blunt and honest and transparent, but also kind and generous and loving is not a trait that many people have, but you have it and you wear it well.
这正是我最喜欢你的地方之一。
And it's one of my favorite things about you.
我非常期待看到你在接下来的一年里如何继续这条道路。
And I can't wait to see how you continue on this path in this next year.
我也非常期待看到你和Lady Gang共同取得的全部成就。
And I can't wait to see everything that you and Lady Gang accomplish together.
再次祝你生日快乐,感谢你所做的一切。
So happy birthday again and thanks for everything that you do.
我们爱你。
We love you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
哦,真贴心。
Oh, sweet.
嗨,我叫海莉。
Hi, my name's Hailey.
我来自加利福尼亚。
I'm from California.
我从2016年开始听Lady Gang的节目。
I've been a Lady Gang listener since 2016.
我只是想对我们家的贝卡送上四十岁生日祝福。
And I just wanted to say happy fortieth birthday to our girl, Becca.
我觉得关于贝卡最让我喜欢的一点是,无论她聊《Lady Gang》的内容、发Instagram动态,还是让我们看到她的生活,她始终真实地做自己。
Think my favorite thing about Becca is how she is always so authentically herself in everything she does, whether it's what she is talking about on the lady gang, what she's posting on Instagram stories, what she's allowing us to see of her life.
所有这些都非常具有贝卡的个人风格,即使它们并不符合潮流或热门趋势。
Everything is very authentically Becca even if it's not what's trendy or cool or popular.
我认为这教会了我,不随大流也没关系。
And I think what that's taught me is that it's okay to go against the grain.
总之,生日快乐,贝卡。
And, anyway, happy birthday, Becca.
我希望你能感受到来自全国各地的Lady Gang粉丝的爱与祝福,也希望你度过最美好的一天。
I hope you feel the lady gang love and celebration all across the country, and I hope you have the best day.
再见。
Bye.
生日快乐,贝卡。
Happy birthday, Becca.
我是来自澳大利亚的萨布丽娜。
It's Sabrina from Australia.
我想祝你四十岁生日快乐。
I wanna wish you a very happy fortieth birthday.
我一直认为变老是一种福气,祝你如此。
I always believe it's a blessing to get older, so to you.
谢谢你成为我每周生活的重要部分,但更重要的是,感谢你与我们分享你世界的一角。
Thank you for being a big part of my week, but most importantly, you for sharing a little part of your world with us.
能参与你的生活,见证你的喜怒哀乐,见证你走向母职以及你可爱儿子的诞生,真的非常开心。
It's been such a joy to be a part of your life, to see the highs and lows, to see your journey to motherhood and the birth of your beautiful boy forward.
谢谢你的眼泪。
I wanna thank you for the tears.
谢谢你带来的欢笑。
I wanna thank you for the laughs.
谢谢你犀利的回击。
I wanna thank you for the clapbacks.
但最重要的是,谢谢你成为我姐妹团的一员。
But most of all, I wanna thank you for being part of my lady gang.
爱你。
Love you.
那
That
这句话让我哭了。
one made me cry.
我知道。
I know.
真温馨。
Sweet.
对吧?
Right?
哦,这太暖心了。
Oh, that's so sweet.
好吧。
Okay.
我会把一切整理好的。
I'm gonna pull it together.
我感觉这就像我的葬礼。
I feel like this is my funeral.
生日快乐,贝卡。
Happy birthday, Becca.
我叫布里特,是Lady Gang的长期听众。
My name is Britt, longtime Lady Gang listener.
我只是想感谢你一直做真实的自己。
I just wanna say thank you for always being unapologetically yourself.
我觉得你真的特别有趣、开朗又聪明。
I think you are just so funny and bright and clever.
我有一个有趣的回忆:当时我在Lady World的Savor and Sweat活动上工作,你走过来,和我和我妹妹斯蒂夫聊天。
A fun memory I have is I was working the savor and sweat event at Lady World, and you came over and we're talking to myself and my sister Steph.
你当时
You were
你真的又有趣、又酷、又温暖,我真的很欣赏你这一点。
just so funny and cool and warm, and, I really appreciate that about you.
总之,希望你度过一个
Anyway, hope you have the
最棒的生日。
best birthday.
贝卡,四十岁生日快乐。
Happy fortieth birthday, Becca.
谢谢你总是如此真实、毫不掩饰地表达你的观点。
Thank you for being so relatable and so unfiltered in your opinions.
而且这些观点通常也是我们大家都有的,只是我们太害怕说出口,而你却敢说。
And they're usually opinions that, like, we all feel as well, but we're so scared to say out loud and you are not.
你直接说出来,让我们所有人都感到被理解,因为知道有人和自己有同样的感受。
And you just say them, and we all feel seen by hearing someone else feel the same way.
所以,谢谢你做你自己。
So thank you for being you.
四十岁生日快乐。
Happy fortieth.
我是来自东德克萨斯的谢尔·E。
This is Chelle E from East Texas.
我第一次见到贝卡,是她以著名的角色基蒂·怀尔德出现在我的屏幕上时。
And the first time I saw Becca was when she came onto my screen as her infamous character, Kitty Wilde.
那时我就知道,她是我永远无法忘记的人。
I knew then that she's someone I could never really forget.
我最喜欢她的一点就是,她毫不掩饰地做自己,根本不在乎你是否认同她。
My favorite thing about her is just that she's unapologetically herself, and she doesn't really care if you don't vibe with her.
她始终坚持自己的立场,而这种特质在今天已经非常罕见了。
She always sticks to her guns, and that's something that's so lost today.
她身上有太多令人喜爱的地方,我希望她能度过最棒的生日。
There's so many lovely things to like about her, and I hope she has the most amazing birthday.
生日快乐,贝卡。
Happy birthday, Becca.
生日快乐,贝卡。
Happy birthday, Becca.
另一个矮个子向你问好,我身高四英尺,这可能让你感觉好点,但你就像我的另一个矮个子女孩。
From another Shorty, I'm four foot, if that makes you feel better, but you are like my other short girl.
所以每当你在播客中谈论矮个子的困扰时,我都感同身受。
So whenever you talk about the issues of being short on the podcast, I feel you.
你太有趣了。
You were so funny.
太可爱了。
So cute.
聪明绝顶。
Big witted.
太可爱了。
So cute.
忠于自我。
True to yourself.
你教会了我,有时候不要放弃,也要放下那些对你不利的东西。
And you've taught me to, you know, sometimes not give up and also let go of things that are not good for you.
你太棒了。
You're amazing.
我喜欢每周关注你的好周和坏周,每周听《Later Gang》是我最喜欢的日常之一。
And I love listening in on a good week and bad week throughout the week and listening to Later Gang every week is one of my favorite routines.
生日快乐,贝卡。
Happy birthday, Becca.
我从未见过或喜欢过如此彻底践行四十年代‘毫不在乎’信条的人。
I have never met or liked someone more that was living the forties' mantra of not giving an F.
从他们的二十多岁就开始了。
Well, from their twenties.
你以一种完全不在乎任何事、任何人和任何评价的方式,给了我极大的启发。
You are so inspiring with the way that you literally don't care about anything or anyone and anyone's opinions.
我觉得我们所有人都可以从你身上取一点灵感,学到一课。
I think that we can all take a feather out of your cap and learn a lesson from that.
我是南非人,但现在住在葡萄牙。
I am South African, but living in Portugal.
所以我已经听了你们十年了,而你们现在正触及非洲的顶端。
So I've been listening to you guys for ten years and you're hitting the tip of Africa.
为你们所取得的和未取得的成就感到自豪吧,因为我们所有人都被你们深深激励着。
So be proud of what you have achieved and not achieved because we are all so inspired by you.
嘿,女士们。
Hey, lady gang.
贝卡,四十岁生日快乐。
Happy fortieth birthday, Becca.
从听这个播客的第一天起,我就是贝卡的铁粉。
I have been a Becca since day one of listening to the podcast.
但真正让我确认自己是贝卡阵营的,是有一天你们在播客里聊到洗澡,贝卡提到在洗澡时清理屁股发现一堆毛发的那种纯粹满足感。
But I think what really reaffirmed that I was team Becca was one day you all were talking about showering on the podcast, and Becca had talked about the pure satisfaction of finding a bunch of hair in your butt when you're cleaning your butt in the shower.
我从未对任何事有如此强烈的共鸣。
And I just never related to anything more.
所以我想重新提起这个故事,这是我在节目中最喜欢的一个时刻,也是Becca坦率提到的事情之一。
So just wanted to bring that story back up as one of my favorite moments and things that Becca has candidly mentioned on the show.
爱你们所有人,Becca。
Love you all, Becca.
希望你拥有有史以来最棒的一天。
I hope you have the best day ever.
我都记不起来自己说过这话了,
I don't even remember saying that,
但真的太真实了。
but it's so true.
这是一
It's one
种
of the
最棒的感觉之一。
best feelings ever.
我希望你感受到爱。
I hope you feel loved.
我希望
I hope
你感受到深深的爱。
you feel so loved.
我的意思是,所有这些都体现了一个共同的主题。
I mean, there is such a theme with all of those.
它真是
It was
所以我就
so I
知道。
know.
太暖心了。
So sweet.
谢谢,姐妹们。
Thanks lady gang.
我迫不及待想听全部内容,但刚才那真是一份美好的小惊喜。
I can't wait to listen to all of them, but that was really a nice little treat.
这真是太疯狂了。
It's just so crazy.
你都忘了其实有这么多人,
You forget that there's like,
我们遍布世界各地。
we're all over the world.
这真的太不可思议了。
It's really wild.
我想这也是我情绪如此激动的原因。
I think that's also why I got so emotional.
我当时就想,哇。
I was like, wow.
我们一直都在分享彼此的生活。
We've been like sharing our lives.
在我的想法里,就只是我们三个人。
Like in my mind, it's just with the three of us.
但当我仔细想想,我觉得我的三十岁生日是在这个播客里度过的。
But then I think about it and I spent, I think my thirtieth birthday on this podcast.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这很奇怪,十年来我们一直分享着生活和所有事情,几乎全部都分享了,这太让人害怕了。
So it's weird that for a decade we've shared our lives and all of our stuff and pretty much all of it, which is so terrifying.
我在想,我有没有对 lady gang 保密过什么事,结果想不出任何一件。
Like I'm thinking of any secrets I've ever kept from the lady gang and I can't think of any.
这真奇怪。
It's weird.
这太疯狂了,因为当我翻看2016年的那些照片时,那也正是 lady gang 的起点,因为我们是在2015年12月开始的。
It's well, it's so crazy because when I was looking through all those 2016 pictures, it was also the beginning of lady gang because we started in December 2015.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。