本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嗯,这是什么?
Well, what is this?
欢迎来到女士帮派。
Welcome to the lady gang.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
再说一遍。
Say that again.
女士帮派。
The lady gang.
这里的事情即将发生变化。
Things are about to change around here.
每周,我们都会与好莱坞最热门的女生团体凯尔蒂·奈特、贝卡·托宾和杰克·范进行交流。
Each week, we catch up with Hollywood's hottest girl posse, Kelty Knight, Becca Tobin, and Jack Van
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
欢迎来到Lady Gang。
Welcome to Lady Gang.
我是贝卡·托宾,还有杰克·瓦尼克和凯尔蒂·奈特。
I am Becca Tobin with Jack Vanic and Kelti Knight.
你好。
Hello.
嗨,各位女士。
Hi, ladies.
你好。
Hello.
我们所有人都把头发梳向后,中间分线,有点凌乱。
We all have slicked back, parted down the middle, dirty.
我猜我的头发肯定脏透了。
I'm assuming my hair is filthy.
你的头发脏吗?
Is your hair dirty?
太恶心了。
Very disgusting.
我两个星期没洗头了。
Haven't washed my hair in two weeks.
你得跟我聊聊两个星期的事。
You I need to discuss two weeks.
嗯,自从金球奖之后我就没洗过头。
Well, haven't washed my hair since the Globes.
等等,其实才三天,但我已经让头发脏了三天了。
So wait, it's been like three days, but then I had it three days dirty.
对。
Yeah.
六天。
Six days.
真不错。
Good for you.
我可能也差不多,因为我不知道有没有在播客里提过K18干洗喷雾,就是那种干洗发喷雾。
I might be in that territory too because I have I don't know if I've talked about the k 18 dry dry wash, like dry shampoo on the podcast yet.
嗯嗯。
Mm-mm.
这个是
This is
不是广告。
not an ad.
他们没付我钱。
Are not paying me.
他们甚至都没免费寄给我,但这东西简直就是强效的发粉。
They didn't even send it to me for free, but it has I mean, it is It's hair powder on steroids.
像干洗发水吗?
Like a dry shampoo?
这是一种干洗发水,但很奇怪,因为它装在一个小挤压瓶里。
It's a dry shampoo, but it it's so strange because it's in a little squirt bottle.
它不是气雾剂。
It's not aerosol.
你摇一摇,然后挤出来,它会变湿。
You shake it up, and then you squirt it, and and it gets wet.
然后你开始梳理。
And then you start to brush it.
哦,确实是。
Oh, It is.
太神奇了,你知道吗,头发粉或干洗发水通常只能帮你多撑一天,也许。
Is crazy because you know, like hair powder or dry shampoo only gets you like an extra pushes you like another day, maybe
barely.
barely.
barely.
Barely.
就是这样。
This is.
太神奇了,简直是魔法。
It's wild, it's magic.
我不知道它是怎么工作的,但我强烈推荐给像我一样讨厌洗头的人。
I don't know how it works, but I highly recommend it for people who hate washing their hair like I do.
哦,我得试试。
Oh, I need to try.
它会让头发变金黄色吗?
Does it make it blonde?
因为我的问题是我发根现在太黑了。
Because that's my problem is that now my roots are so dark.
不,它不会。
No, it doesn't.
实际上,因为它喷出来像一种透明液体。
It actually, it's because it sprays like a clear liquid.
它是一种非常
It's a very
k 18?
k 18?
哇。
Wow.
我们身处未来。
We're in the future.
我们身处未来。
We're in the future.
我们做到了。
We made it.
我的天。
My god.
我们做到了。
We made it.
我们做到了。
We made it.
好的。
Okay.
说到这里,是时候了。
On that note, it's time for
美好的一周。
Good week.
是的,确实如此。
Yes, it is.
糟糕的一周。
Bad week.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
去吧。
Go.
吉戈先来。
Jiggo first.
好的。
Okay.
我美好的一周是,伙计们,我们已经很久没聊过字典里的词了,可能有好几个月了,今天早上我偶然发现了一个。
My good week is, you guys, it's been a long time since we've done a dictionary word, like probably months and months and months, and this morning I stumbled upon one.
这个单词来自——我得承认,我在TikTok上看到的。
It was from, I gotta give credit where credit's due, I found it on TikTok.
是一位父亲,叫Fatherly Fitz。
It was this father, It's called Fatherly Fitz.
这是他的账号。
That's his account.
真可爱。
Cute.
他说是他女儿想出来的。
And he said that his daughter came up with it.
我猜她是阿尔法世代。
I'm assuming she's like Gen Alpha.
这个词是Choppelganger,由chopped(意思是丑陋)和doppelganger(我们都知道doppelganger是什么)组合而成。
And the word is Choppelganger, and it's combining chopped, which means ugly and doppelganger, which we all know what a doppelganger is.
所以它指的是当你看到某人时,会说‘天啊,我看到你的替身了’,但其实我知道那是凯特琳·贾格。
So it's finding it's when somebody is like, oh my god, I saw your doppelganger, but it's like I know it's Caitlin Jager.
我就会想,真的是吗?
And I'm like, is it?
那是你的松露替身?
That's your truffle ganger?
那是你的松露替身?
That's your truffle ganger?
这很有趣,因为贾里德经常遇到这种情况。
Well, it's so funny because like Jared gets this all the time.
人们总是对他说:‘天哪,贾里德,我找到了你的双胞胎!’然后给他看一张照片,那是个我这辈子见过最丑的红发人。
Like all the time people will be like, oh my god, Jared, I found your twin and they show him a picture and it's like the ugliest ginger I've ever seen in my entire life.
就是任何长头发的红发人。
It's just any ginger with long hair.
那看起来还挺像的。
That's like kind of big.
人们会说:‘天哪,贾里德,你就是他的双胞胎!’
People are like, oh my god, Jared's your Jared is your twin.
所以他经常遇到这种‘Choppelganger’。
So he gets lots of chopplegangers.
哇。
Wow.
我正在试着
I'm trying to
想想我有没有遇到过什么‘Choppelganger’。
think if I've ever gotten a choppleganger.
我从不会遇到那种情况。
I don't I don't get like that.
我长得跟别人这么像,真让人沮丧。
I look like people that much, which is a bummer.
我这一生都是别人的替身。
My whole life is a Chapelganger.
非常感谢您来听我的TED演讲。
Thank you so much for coming to my TED Talk.
我经常被人认错成一个演医生的女演员,她演的剧里叫菲奥娜,可能吧?
I am constantly asked or mistaken for the girl that's on, she's on a show that plays a doctor, Fiona is her name maybe?
她叫这个名字吗?
Is that her name?
菲奥娜·古布勒曼。
Fiona Gubleman.
我能看看照片吗?
Can I see a picture?
她在那个节目里,让我看看,现在人们都在尖叫。
She's on, let me see, people are screaming right now.
哦,我看到了。
Oh I see it,
哦。
oh
我曾经看到有人对我说,我在《好医生》里看到你了。
I I've see had people be like, I saw you on oh Good Doctor.
哦。
Oh.
很长一段时间里,人们都会说,你在《好医生》里演得太棒了。
And for so long, people would be like, you're so great in Good Doctor.
然后你就说,谢谢你。
And you're like, thank you so much.
然后我心里想,
And I'm like,
谢谢
thank you
非常感谢。
so much.
我已经三年没上过电视了,所以这种感觉真好。
I haven't been on TV in three years, so this feels good.
我本来想说,如果你演过《好医生》,你可能会富很多,因为那部剧已经播了这么久。
I was going to say if you were on Good Doctor, you'd probably be a lot richer because that show has been on for so long.
我不明白为什么,但它在《单身汉》之后播了至少七年左右。
I don't understand how, but like it was on after The Bachelor for probably like at least like seven years.
是的,它依然很火。
Yeah, it's going strong.
太疯狂了。
It's crazy.
好吧,我这周的倒霉事是,我不知道为什么。
Okay, so my bad week is, I don't know why.
我不是Kelty。
I'm not a Kelty.
我不会经常搜索自己,但前几天或上星期不知怎么的就搜了一次。
I'm not Googling myself all the time, but I Googled myself for some reason the other day or the other week.
现在出现的第一张图片就是这张。
The first picture that comes up is now this picture.
这是我们在纽约拍的一个视频的截图,当时我在展示我的La boo boo,它来自TikTok,但从来不是一张照片。
It's a screenshot of a video that we took in New York where I was showing off a La boo boo, and it's like from a TikTok, but it was never a picture.
但这就是第一张图片。
But that is the first picture.
当你搜索Google Jack Vanick时,这张图就排在我那张漂亮证件照的后面。
Like when you look up Google Jack Vanick, that's the number one behind my beautiful headshot.
接下来的那张图片是我17岁时在父母浴室里拍的自拍。
And then behind the next picture is me when I was 17 years old doing a self portrait in my parents' bathroom.
第四张是我和Kelsey同一天拍的最丑的照片,那天她也拍了张丑照。
And then the fourth one is the ugliest picture I've ever taken the same day that Kelsey had her ugly picture taken.
你知道吗,我真的想报告一下,抱歉。
You know, I I do wanna report sorry.
就做个小小的报告。
Just like a small report.
我确实付钱给过别人。
I did pay someone.
这太尴尬了,但我现在二十六岁了,只想做真实的自己,不再害怕。
This is so embarrassing, but I'm gonna I'm just I'm twenty twenty six of the year of just doing whatever whoever I am and not being scared
关于宝宝,说实话。
Honesty, about baby.
我付钱让人去帮我重新整理我的谷歌搜索结果,还有我的IMDb和维基百科页面,认真地去查看和修改。
I did pay someone to go in and like, it's actually been great to like redo my Google and like go into my IMDb and my Wikipedia and like really look at it and like go inside.
他们非常努力地去删除那些丑照,确实有效了,但谷歌并没有用一张漂亮的照片取代丑照,而是换成了另一张丑照。
And they have worked incredibly hard to get rid of ugly picture and it has worked except that Google replaced ugly picture a not with a beautiful headshot with another ugly picture.
现在变成了一张我在格莱美颁奖礼上特别讨人厌时的照片,那时我刚拿到一颗免费的钻石,照片是来自盖蒂图片社的红毯照,我正伸出一只手,摆着一张蠢脸。
Now it's a picture of me the year that I was so obnoxious at the Grammys after I got that free diamond and I'm like, and I'm like looking, I'm like handing it's like a red carpet photo from Getty Images and I'm like sticking my hand out like stupid face.
这可不是一张精致的照片。
It's not a glamour shot.
这只是另一张难看的照片。
It's just another ugly photo.
所以这就像俗话说的,善举未必有好报。
And so this is like good, you know, not no good deed goes unpunished.
这是一个很好的提醒,提醒我们无法掌控一切。
It's a good reminder that we can't control everything.
不。
No.
尤其是互联网。
Definitely not the Internet.
确实如此。
Truly.
我的意思是,这其实也不错,因为IMDb上以前有很多内容,比如我以前的名字,虽然也没人看我的IMDb,但你知道的。
I mean, it is good because there was like a lot of stuff on IMDb that like I not that anyone's looking at my IMDb, but you know, I had like my old name.
我那时候全是舞蹈相关的演出记录。
I had like it was all dancer credits.
我们需要更新一下。
Like, we needed an update.
我很高兴我更新了。
I'm happy I updated it.
我对这个并不生气。
I'm not mad at it.
但你知道,互联网希望我看起来丑,这也没关系。
But I you know, the Internet wants me to be ugly and that's fine.
这没关系。
That's okay.
杰克,你的libubu照片让我想起2025年底看到的一个梗,就是那种,嗯。
Jack, your libubu picture reminds me of a meme that I saw at the end towards the end of 2025 where it was like, yeah.
2025年真是奇怪的一年,但至少我没拿到libubu。
2025 was a weird year, but at least I didn't get a libubu.
我的意思是,听我说。
I mean, listen.
我拿到那个libubu后不久就弃用了。
I retired that libubu soon after I got it.
我再也没有用过它。
I have not been using it.
它确实只是昙花一现。
It was it was definitely a flash in the pan.
但我要恭喜Lububu的发明者,这家伙发财了。
But, I mean, congrats to the Lububu inventor because that guy is rich.
有钱。
Wealthy.
有钱。
Wealthy.
有钱。
Wealthy.
有钱。
Wealthy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
好的。
Alright.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
我来。
I'll go.
好吧。
Okay.
所以我的倒霉周就是,你知道的,我们真的撞上四个了。
So my bad week is that, you know, we've really hit the fours.
这是我妹妹的说法。
That's what my sister calls it.
福特将在二月满四岁,所以他 practically 已经四岁了。
Ford's gonna be four in February, so he's practically four.
而且他的脾气发作程度,简直到了我无法理解,也无法向任何人解释的地步,除非他们也有一个四岁的孩子。
And it it is the tantrums are, like, a level I can't even quite wrap my mind around or explain to anybody unless they have a four year old.
我们当时在机场,正在旅行,你知道的。
We were at the airport, and we were fly you know, traveling.
我带着我婆婆和扎克一起旅行,我只是希望这孩子能表现得好一点。
I was traveling with my mother-in-law and Zach, and I just needed this kid to be on his best behavior.
当然,他在奥斯汀机场发了一次脾气。
And, of course, he had a tantrum in the Austin Airport.
我们正要飞回亚特兰大,他想要一个钥匙扣。
We're heading back to Atlanta, and he wants a key chain.
他非常想要一个钥匙扣,而我正努力不成为那种孩子一想要什么就立刻妥协的妈妈。
He was desperate for a key chain, and I'm trying so hard to not be the mom that just caves every time my kid wants something.
我每次在机场都要花上百美元,只是为了不让我的孩子成为别人的噩梦。
I was dropping hundreds of dollars at every airport just to keep my kid from being a nightmare to others.
所以我在这事上坚决不退让,我说:‘你别想得到钥匙链。’
And so I really dug my heels in on this one, and I was like, you're not getting a key chain.
我们就继续往前走。
Like, we're moving along.
我们要登机了。
We're getting on the plane.
他陷入了循环,不停地重复。
He was in a loop in a loop.
他就是那种会陷入循环的孩子,你根本没法让他停下来。
He's the kid that gets in the loop, and he doesn't you can't break him.
你没法阻止他,你说什么都没用。
You can't and there's nothing you can say.
我把他带到旁边的小长椅上坐下。
I bring him over to sit on this little bench.
那地方在洗手间之间,我和他说话时,他一直在跺脚。
It's between the bathrooms, you know, and I'm talking to him, he's, like, stomping his foot.
他就说,我想要一个钥匙扣。
And he's like, I want a key chain.
我想要一个钥匙扣。
I want a key chain.
然后有个男人从男洗手间走出来,看起来简直像个地狱天使。
And this guy comes walking out of the men's bathroom that literally looked like he was a Hells Angel Oh.
摩托车手,不是那种性感型的,是那种皮衣大叔型的。
Motorcycle, not in a hot way, leather daddy.
哦。
Oh.
不是皮衣大叔。
Not a leather daddy.
我心想,查理·汉纳姆。
I'm like, Charlie Hunnam.
然后不管那是什么,哦,查理·汉纳姆就在那儿。
And then whatever that was like, oh, Charlie Hunnam was there.
再跟我说说。
Tell me more.
好吧。
Okay.
不。
No.
他就是那个让查理·汉纳姆角色原型的人,但一点都不帅。
He's like the guy Charlie Hunnam was based off of that wasn't hot.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
而且他看起来很吓人。
And he's scary looking.
突然,我看到福特用眼神捕捉到了那个家伙,他停顿了一下。
And suddenly, I see Ford catch the guy in his eye in his in his eye line, and he stops for a second.
然后他又继续做他的事。
And then he goes back to it.
那时我简直急坏了。
And then I was so desperate.
我对福特说:‘福特,你看到那个人了吗?’
I said, Ford, did you see that guy?
那是机场警察。
That is the airport police.
你不能在机场这样行事。
You are not allowed to act like this in the airport.
这是不允许的。
It's you're not allowed.
如果你不停下来,他会过来抓你,而我根本拦不住他。
And if you don't stop, he's going to come get you and I'm not gonna be able to stop him.
天啊。
Oh my god.
这真是谢莉的风格,有效果。
That's a Sheila move right It worked.
是的。
Yeah.
确实有效。
It did.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,怎么可能无效呢?
I mean, how could it not?
但当时我觉得自己别无选择。
But I was like, I had no other option at that point.
我不能
I can't
我的意思是,我妥协了,为了那个
I mean, I cave on the
钥匙扣。
key chain, though.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you.
我不知道哪一种更糟:是拿到那个钥匙扣,还是给我的孩子留下心理阴影,让他每次看到穿皮夹克、留着奇怪胡子的男人,都会以为那人要来抓他。
I don't know what's worse is getting the key chain or scarring my kid that every time he sees a man in a leather biker vest and a weird, like, beard, he's gonna think he's gonna come get him.
但当时我并没有,我觉得还好,因为我想,你知道吗?
But I wasn't I felt okay because I felt like, you know what?
在机场,规则更严格。
An airport, it is stricter rules.
在机场确实需要被吓唬一下,因为这种事情真的会发生。
Do need to be scared straight in an airport because shit happens.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以有效果了。
So it worked.
而且我确实告诉了几个妈妈朋友。
And I'm I did tell a few mom friends.
我非常羞愧,她们都惊呼:天哪。
I was very ashamed and they're all like, oh my god.
我一个朋友,也就是我的嫂子,她儿子总是抠鼻子,她就告诉他有鼻涕警察,他们会来抓你,把你送去鼻涕营,而且她也帮不了你。
One of my friends, my sister-in-law, her son wouldn't stop picking his nose and she told him that there were booger police and that they would come and get you and they'd send you to booger camp and that she was not gonna be able to help.
她说她曾在后座抓到他正在抠鼻子。
And she said she would catch him in the back seat and he would be going for it.
不会吧。
No.
她会说:
She'd be like,
你就要去鼻涕营了。
you're gonna go to booger camp.
就是两周而已。
Like, it's two weeks.
这太严格了,我可救不了你。
It's hardcore, and I'm not gonna be able to save you.
他就不抠鼻屎了。
And he stopped picking his boogers.
这个值了。
That one's worth it.
鼻屎营。
Booger camp.
恶心。
Ew.
而且,我觉得你现在都说‘鼻屎’了。
Also, I think you say booger now.
我们十年前就讨论过这个了吗?
Do we have this discussion like ten years ago?
我们已经做过了。
We've did.
你是这个地球上唯一说‘嗯’的人。
And you're the only person on this planet that says Yeah.
但它是
But it's
太疯狂了。
so insane.
你还在问这个问题。
You're still asking that question.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我觉得那是个鼻屎。
I think it's a booger.
好吧。
Okay.
我美好的一周。
My good week.
它是个
It's a
鼻涕虫。
booger.
我美好的一周
My good week
这进一步证实了杰克和我确实有一项正在发展的生意。
only solidifies that Jack and I, we do have a budding business.
凯尔蒂决定给福特寄信。
Kelty decided to send mail to Ford.
我去取邮件。
And I go to the mailbox.
已经有一段时间没去了,因为我们外出旅行了,而且当然,我还有那些迟寄的圣诞贺卡。
It had been a while because we'd been out of town, and of course, I have, you know, the late senders of the Christmas cards.
我还有大概十张圣诞贺卡,本来打算直接扔掉的,因为圣诞节已经过去了。我正在翻看的时候,看到一个红色信封,上面贴满了贴纸,心想:谁这么俗气,寄圣诞贺卡还贴这么多东西啊。
I have, like, 10 more Christmas cards from people that are gonna go straight in the garbage because Christmas season is over, And I'm going through it and I see this red envelope with a bunch of stickers and I'm like, who's the tacky person who sent their Christmas card with a bunch
贴这么多贴纸?
of stickers?
而且这信封上还写着收件人。
And it is addressed.
等等,杰克。
Hold on, Jack.
天啊。
Oh my god.
你猜怎么着,太搞笑了。
You're gonna it's so funny.
等等。
Hold on.
我想我可能是不小心把托宾放错了。
I think I put Tobin by accident.
是的。
Yeah.
你写了福特·托宾。
You wrote Ford Tobin.
我笑得不行,因为我觉得只有凯尔蒂,在认识我十五年后,还没意识到我孩子的姓其实不是托宾。
And I just laughed so hard because I just felt like only Kelty, after knowing me for fifteen years would not have realized that my kid's last name is not in fact Tobin.
我实际上不改姓。
I actually don't change a last name.
我不相信这个。
I don't believe in it.
等等。
Wait.
你能看到吗?
Can you see it?
能。
Yeah.
可怜的托宾。
Poor Tobin.
可怜的托宾。
Poor Tobin.
他很喜欢。
He loved it.
里面有一张卡片。
There was a card in there.
有一个小蝴蝶,会自己飞起来。
There's a little butterfly that, like, flies on its own.
它和一个补丁。
It it and a patch.
她送了他一个写着‘太空菜鸟’的补丁,他五分钟内就要求把补丁烫到他的T恤上。
She sent him a a patch that said space cadet, and he demanded within five minutes that it'd be ironed onto his t shirt.
所以他有那个补丁。
So he has it.
哦,这真可爱。
Oh, that's cute.
而且我
And I
只是觉得这让他的一天很开心。
just felt like it made his day.
它给我带来了五分钟的平静和快乐。
It brought me five minutes of peace and and happiness.
所以干得好,凯尔蒂。
And so good job, Kelty.
不客气。
You're very welcome.
另外,我有很多贴纸。
Also, I have so many stickers.
我需要把它们用掉,我觉得我找到我的受众了。
I need to use them, and I feel like I found my audience.
但我也并不相信改变。
It but also, I don't believe in changing.
我知道他最后,我是说,我知道。
I know that his last I'm like, I know.
我知道,我们的朋友艾米莉的孩子叫达顿·卡林顿。
Like, I know that I know that Emily, our friend Emily's child is Dalton Carlington.
我知道这一点。
Like, I know that.
但达顿永远地离开了我们。
But like, Dalton lost us forever.
我不会改你的名字。
Like, I'm not changing your name.
你在我手机里就保留你的婚前名字。
Like, you you stay in my phone as your maiden name.
连一些人,我甚至都不知道她们的婚后姓名。
Like, I don't even some of these people, I don't even know their married name.
我不会这么做。
I'm not doing it.
我的意思是,说实话,孩子应该随母亲的姓。
I mean, to be honest, the kids should have the woman's last name.
我还是不明白这一点。
I still don't that.
是我们生了孩子、怀了孩子并照顾孩子。
We're the ones who birthed it and carried it and take care of it.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是我还没到那一步,但我猜应该是这样。
I mean, not me yet, but I would assume is so.
对。
Right.
他们就该这样。
It's just they should.
你知道我的
And you know my
太糟了。
is fucked up.
好吧,我有很多事情要汇报。
Alright, so I have like a lot to report.
我遇到了一个糟糕的
I have a bad
当然,你肯定有一周很糟。
week sure you do.
糟糕得离谱。
Of epic proportions.
我们刚结束完金球奖,但我想带你回溯到评论家选择奖。
So we've just finished the Golden Globes, but I wanna take you back to the Critics' Choice Awards.
我被一个国家封杀了。
I was canceled by an entire country.
我想特别感谢巴西。
I wanna shout out Brazil.
我向巴西道歉。
I am apologizing to Brazil.
我想跟你们讲讲这个故事,让你们知道事情有多离谱,因为我知道巴西和他们的强大,他们是世界上最好的粉丝群体之一。
And I I wanna tell you a little bit of the story just so you know how Kelty it is because I know Brazil and how powerful they are, and they're like the best fan bases in the world.
我觉得你们两位,在各自不同的事业中, probably 都去过巴西。
Like, I think both of you in your, like, different careers have probably gotten to, like, come to Brazil.
人们超爱,没错。
Like, people love Oh, yeah.
巴西人超爱流行文化。
Brazil is like they love pop culture.
所以我早知道这一点。
And so I knew that.
所以当时我在红毯上准备颁发一个奖项,颁给《夜班》的主演瓦格纳·莫拉。
And so there was this hijinks that I was gonna give out an award on the red carpet, and it was gonna be to the star, Wagner Mora, from The Night Agent.
所以我私下里做了所有这些准备。
And so I like did all this behind the scene.
我前一天晚上给公关打了电话,说:嘿,顺便问一下,你知道吗?
I called this publicist the night before, and I was like, hey, by the way, like, do you know?
让我们制造一个盛大的时刻。
Like, let's make this big moment.
我想让巴西人开心起来。
I want to make Brazil so happy.
我为巴西兴奋得不得了。
I went over the moon for Brazil.
我觉得这是一部很棒的电影。
I was like, this is such a great movie.
我想让它成为一个重要的时刻,我们都已经准备好了。
Like, I wanna make it a big moment, and we had it all prepped out.
结果到了红毯现场,事情突然失控了。
Then it becomes it's actual we're on the red carpet, and shit's hitting the fan.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
现场直播太疯狂了。
Live TV is insane.
简直无法形容。
Like, can't explain it.
太混乱了。
It was so crazy.
他们说,我们就把奖颁给导演吧。
And they're like, we're just gonna give the award to the director.
我当时说,不行。
And I was like, no.
我准备好了要把奖颁给主演。
I'm prepped to, like, give it to the star.
我们知道他一定会说葡萄牙语。
Like, we know I'm gonna he's gonna speak Portuguese.
我会谈谈这种语言有多美。
I'm gonna talk about what a beautiful language it is.
我是说,我准备了一整季的内容。
Like, I have a whole season.
他们说,不行。
They're like, no.
你必须把奖颁给导演。
You have to give it to the director.
我说,好吧。
I'm like, okay.
他们说,你只有一分三十秒。
And they're like, you have a minute thirty.
我说,一分三十秒根本不够啊,伙计们。
And I'm like, a minute thirty is no time, guys.
是啊。
Yeah.
真的不够时间。
It is no time.
没时间。
No time.
所以我做的就是开始和他聊这部电影。
So what I did is I start and I talk about the movie with him.
所以导演在谈论这部电影,而显然他是个导演。
So the director's talking about the movie, and obviously it's a director.
他没有接受过媒体训练。
He's not media trained.
我的意思是,他是个很棒的人。
I mean, he's a lovely man.
他非常聪明,但你知道,明星们特别擅长说简短有力的语句。
He's super smart, but like, you know, stars are really good at talking in sound bites.
他们明白,你只有十五秒的时间表达观点,然后就得继续下一项。
They understand that like you get fifteen seconds to say your piece and then you gotta move on.
他有点啰嗦,因为他是个导演,正在谈论这部电影,而且我之前没给他做准备。
He was a little long winded because he's like a director and he's talking about it, know, and we had not I hadn't prepped him.
我之前没有对他进行预采访。
I hadn't pre interviewed him.
根本没有任何准备。
Like there's not no prep.
于是他们就说:‘奖,奖,奖。’
So then they're like, okay, award, award, award.
他们在我耳边说。
They're in my ear.
奖,奖。
Award, award.
于是我递上奖杯,他们立刻说:‘快结束。’
So I hand the award and they're like hard wrap.
在电视直播中,当你耳返里有人说话时,说明你在进行现场直播。
So in television, when you are in your ear, you're doing live TV.
有不同的结束方式,对吧?
There's like different kind of raps, right?
差不多还有十五秒就结束了。
There's like wrap it up fifteen seconds.
他们会给你倒计时。
They'll count you down.
当你听到紧急信号时,就像打911一样。
When you hear hard rap, it is like the nine one one.
就像你完全不知道发生了什么。
It is like you don't know what's going on.
声音可能断了。
The sound could be out.
视频也断了。
The video's out.
有人去世了。
Someone died.
比如,有炸弹。
Like, there's a bomb.
我的意思是,你不知道,听起来可能很疯狂,但就像电视里的世界,你遇到硬核说唱时就完全懵了。
Like, I you don't I I know that sounds crazy, but, like, it's like the TV world of, like, you don't with a hard rap.
对吧?
Right?
当有人提到硬核说唱时,意思就是你只有四秒钟时间赶紧离开。
And it basically when someone says hard rap, it means you have four seconds to get out.
就只是这样。
Like, that is it.
所以他一喊硬核说唱,我就想,哇,恭喜你啊。
And so he goes hard rap, and I'm like so I literally was like, congratulations.
然后我又想,快去提示器那儿,赶紧让我们撤出去。
And then I was like and then I read, go to prompter and get us out.
我刚颁完奖,话还没说完,就被剪掉了。
The it got clipped as I just went, gave the award, and then didn't let him speak.
所以现在网上到处都是这个片段。
So that is what's all over the Internet.
我的香港朋友给我打了电话。
I mean, my friend in Hong Kong called me.
莎朗·斯通给我打了电话。
Sharon Stone called me.
天哪。
Oh no.
她问:‘你干了什么?’
She goes, what have you done?
她说:‘你不能去金球奖颁奖典礼。',
She's like, you can't go to the Globes.
你需要假装有人去世了,待在家里。
You need to pretend someone died and stay home.
情况糟糕到这种地步,我简直在哭。
This is how bad And it I'm like crying.
太糟糕了。
It's horrible.
我当时就想,你知道的,这就是互联网。
And I was like, the you know, that's the Internet.
我的意思是,我们一直都知道这一点,但公众只看到那个片段。
Like, I know I know we know this all the time, but it's like the public sees what the clip is.
对吧?
Right?
他们没看到我之前和那个家伙聊了一分半钟关于这部电影的内容。
So they didn't see me talk about the movie for a minute and a half before with this guy.
他们只看到我颁奖时的样子,好像他没机会似的。
They just saw me give the award and act like he didn't get a chance.
我的意思是,听好了,那番话并不优雅。
I mean, was listen, it was not eloquent.
那不是我最好的表现。
It was not my best work.
我的意思是,你知道的?
Like I you know?
但那也不算是你真该去做的事,你知道的?
But that's also like, it's not really something that you should be doing, you know?
这
It's
它让你处于一种舒适的状态,
It put you on a comfortable,
没错,就是这种状况。
yeah, situation.
这才是关键。
That was the thing.
他们说,人们也对颁奖仪式感到不满。
They were like, should we people were also mad at the awards.
他们说,我们真的应该在红毯上颁发奖项吗?
They were like, should we be putting out awards on the red carpet?
就像你理应拥有属于自己的高光时刻。
Like it just feels like you should get your moment to shine.
但奖项实在太多了。
But there's just so many awards.
格莱美奖上也是这样做的。
They do it at the Grammys too.
如果把每一个奖项都颁发一遍,直播时长得有八个小时了,你知道吧?
It's like they're the the telecast would be eight hours long if they gave out every single award, you know?
所以他们要么得搞一个完整的预热节目,总之得想办法。
So it's like they either need to do a full pre show or anyway.
那真是太糟糕了,这对我心灵造成了很大伤害,因为你知道,一旦被封杀,你就不能说任何话。
So that was terrible, and it's been very hard on my soul because, you know, when you get canceled, the rule is you're not allowed to say anything.
所以我真想回复每一个人,说:但是……
So I wanna like be replying to every person being like, but
你看过整个采访吗?
did you see the whole interview?
他们不让我回应,也不让我发布另一个采访。
And they're not letting me and then they wouldn't let me put up the other interview.
所以这段时间真的很糟糕。
So it's been pretty horrible.
但收视率上升了。
But the ratings were up.
这很好。
So that's great.
这就是我的糟糕一周。
And so that's my bad week.
我美好的一周是我及时完成了 Critics Choice 的礼服,而且我穿了一件由变装皇后制作的礼服。
My good week is that I was very proud that I got my dress finished in time for Critics Choice, and I got to wear a dress made by a drag queen.
那件礼服很荒谬,但我超爱它,我觉得我再也不用借礼服或试图穿普拉达了。
And it was ridiculous, and I loved it, And I feel like I am no longer going to be borrowing dresses or trying to wear Prada.
我就直接穿些傻乎乎的衣服。
I'm just going to literally wear stupid clothes.
我不在乎了。
I don't care anymore.
我受够了。
I'm done.
你看起来很棒。
You looked great.
不。
No.
那条裙子太棒了。
The dress was amazing.
我同意。
I agree.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
你穿起来太好看了,而且你的肤色简直绝了。
Looked so good on you and your tan was insane.
你的肤色。
Your tan.
有点太黑了。
A little too tan.
晒黑。
Tanning.
不。
No.
我超喜欢。
I loved it.
我真的喜欢。
I really did.
是啊。
Yeah.
你能驾驭非常深的古铜色。
You can pull off a very dark tan.
我觉得在地毯上,效果很棒。
I think on the carpet, it's great.
嗯。
Yeah.
是这样的,我当时想,我还得再洗个澡,但事已至此,也只能这样了。
It's I was like, I needed one more shower, but it's it would it is what it is.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
然后伊琳喷了那种闪粉喷雾,我真的不喜欢这个。
Like, it just and then Eileen, like, sprayed the, like, spray sparkle spray, and I did not like this.
我感觉自己像个老太婆,非要往身上喷闪粉。
I feel like like a old lady, like a trying to put a sparkle spray on.
但不管怎样,我还是喷了闪粉,然后大家都问:这闪粉喷雾是什么?
But anyway, I I I did the sparkle spray and then everyone was like, what's the sparkle spray?
我心想:天哪。
I'm like, Jesus.
好吧。
Okay.
我想这就是正在发生的事。
I guess that's happening.
然后我们就更进一步,我和贾斯汀一起做展示,这太令人兴奋了。
So then just like to go in a little more, then we got Justin and I were presenting which was so exciting.
我们走出来的时候,你知道的,那个路易威登,抱歉。
And we walk out and, you know, the Louboutin sorry.
这听起来可能有点奇怪。
This is gonna sound okay.
你知道吗,当你穿一双昂贵的鞋子时,鞋内衬是丝绒皮革?
So you know when you wear an expensive shoe and they line it with the satiny leather?
比如,你从梅西百货买的杰西卡·辛普森高跟鞋,里面是塑料的。
Like, when you get a Jessica Simpson from Macy's pump, the inside is like plastic.
对吧?
Right?
皮革。
Leather.
是的。
Yes.
黏腻的皮革。
Sticky leather.
黏腻。
Sticky.
所以你的脚会紧紧粘在上面。
And so your foot really sticks to it.
但这些昂贵的鞋子,内部用的是真正的漆皮,这正是让它们如此不舒服的原因,我们也讨厌这样的鞋子。
But these expensive shoes, they use, like, a real actual, like, patent leather on the inside, which is what makes them so uncomfortable, which we hate shoes.
所以我们走出来的时候,我说:嘿,我能牵你的手吗?
So we're going to walk out and I was like, hey, can I hold your hand?
当我们走出去时,他回答:当然可以。
Like, as we walk out and he's like, yeah, for sure.
然后他说:别摔倒了。
And he goes, don't fall.
我心想:嗯,我不会的。
I'm like, yeah, I won't.
于是我们走出来去演讲。
And so we're walking out to present.
这可是件大事,因为他们从不让普通普通人上台演讲。
This is a big deal because they never let, like, regular normie people present.
总是明星才有的待遇。
It's always stars.
而我的脚出汗了,脚从路易威登鞋里滑了出来。
And my foot was sweaty and it slipped out of the Louboutin.
天哪。
Oh, shit.
于是我绊了一下,这很尴尬。
And so I tripped a little and that was embarrassing.
但更尴尬的是,第二天我还得去参加一个重要的会议,因为刚发布了新产品,所有老板、高管都在,瓦尔还说:‘我们昨晚在评论家选择奖的夜晚过得真棒。’
But what was more embarrassing is that the next day I had to go to a big meeting because they just launched the new e and it's like all the bosses, all the executives, and the head of everything Val, she's like, we had such a great night at Critics Choice.
太棒了。
It was amazing.
然后就发生了这件事。
And then this happened.
她把我Instagram上摔倒的视频剪辑放到了大屏幕上,让所有人都重看。
She took my reel from Instagram of me falling and put it up on the big screen for everyone to rewatch.
我其实很喜欢这种关注,我觉得自己真的制造了一个时刻。
Now I loved the attention and I was like, I really made a moment.
我当时真的想,我们正在推出一家新公司。
And I literally was like, we're launching a new company.
你们需要媒体曝光。
You guys need press.
好吧,不客气。
Like, you're welcome.
但我其实并不想只是显得很酷。
But I did not I wanted to just be cool.
但我摔倒的原因是我正在找阿丽安娜,而且我在想你们,因为我总是给阿丽安娜发消息。
But the reason I slipped is I was looking for Ariana and I was thinking about you guys because I always text Ariana.
抱歉,我开始跑题了。
Sorry, I'm going on a spiral.
但你知道,我之前给阿丽安娜发过私信,在批评出现之前我就发了,我还说,看看这些批评,我等着她的回复呢。
But you know, like I DM'd Ariana and I DM'd her before critics and I was like, see what critics I take a response.
天啊,我知道我
Oh my I knew I
必须和她对上眼神,我试着找她,然后
had to make eye contact with her and I tried looking for her and
你疯了。
I You're insane.
那就是你当时在想的事?
That's what you were thinking?
是的。
Yes.
我 literally 在走路
I was literally walking
出去找阿里安娜在哪。
out looking where Ariana was.
你疯了。
You're insane.
我想最后跟你说一件事。
I wanna just tell you one last thing.
我想知道大家有没有类似经历,我觉得我因为穿了那件紧身衣伤到肋骨了。
I wanna know from people, I think I've injured a rib from wearing that corset.
它太紧了,你都快淤青了。
It was so tight and You're like bruised.
天啊。
Oh my god.
好吧。
Okay.
那就是
That's
了。
it.
哇。
Wow.
嗯,这次旅行根本不算糟。
Well, the trip wasn't bad at all.
我觉得就像只是小小的
I feel like it was just like a little
一点小事。
A diddy.
小小的一点事。
Little diddly.
一点点。
A little didd.
一点小事。
A little nothing.
还不错。
It was fine.
那是一个 shuffle ball change(摇摆步法)。
It was a shuffle ball change.
只是
Was just
一点点。
a little.
但贾斯汀几天前发的那个帖子,他说他整个职业生涯都在攒富婆。
But Justin's thing he posted, I think it was a couple days ago where he said, I've been saving rich women my whole career.
嗯。
Yeah.
太搞笑了。
It was so funny.
嗯,这挺有意思的,因为我们实际上什么都没呈现。
Well, it was interesting because to present, we were presenting nothing.
我们只是颁了一些之前已经颁发过的奖项。
Like, we presented awards that happened before.
所以,他们一周前或两周前给了我们剧本,内容就是:嗨。
So they and a week ago, they or two weeks ago, they had given us the script and it was like, hi.
我们是凯尔西和贾斯汀。
We're Kelsey and Justin.
这是我们要颁发的一些奖项。
Here's some awards we're giving out.
我们互相打了电话,然后说:嗯—嗯—。
And we called each other and we're like, mm-mm.
嗯—嗯—。
Mm-mm.
不,女士。
No, ma'am.
我们不会出场
We will not be coming out
布置好。
set up.
我们不会出场
We will not be coming out
上台念提词器的内容。
on stage and doing a a teleprompter read.
事情变得越来越复杂,等我那天到现场时,他已经说:好吧。
And it just became more of a thing so that by the time I got there that day, he's like, okay.
所以现在我要在裤子里藏几把剪刀,来演一段整活。
So now I'm gonna hire some I'm gonna hide some scissors in my pants, and we're gonna do a whole bit.
我当时想:天哪。
And I was like, dang.
我们从什么都没有,变成了搞出最疯狂的场面。
Like, we went from nothing to, like, making it the most insane.
但那真的非常有趣。
But it was it was really fun.
而且,没错,太棒了。
And, yeah, it was great.
我超爱颁奖季。
I love awards season.
金球奖我们也得聊聊,但我已经说够多了。
The Golden Globes, we gotta talk about too, but I I I've talked enough.
所以我会把这部分留到下周。
So we'll I'll save that for next week.
好的。
Okay.
太精彩了。
It was amazing.
我们回来后,贝卡得聊聊那个有毒的妈妈群。
And When we come back, Becca needs to talk about the toxic mom group.
新年新面貌,新发型。
New year, new you, new head of hair.
我们喜欢Nutrafol。
We love Nutrafol.
正如你们所知,我已经服用三年到四年了。
As you guys know, I've been taking it for three or four years.
尽管我现在留着波波头,但我的头发浓密又强韧。
And even though I'm rocking a bob right now, my hair is dense, It is strong.
我觉得看起来很棒。
I think it looks great.
Nutrafol是排名第一的皮肤科医生推荐的生发补充剂品牌,已获得一百五十多万人的信任。
Nutrafol is the number one dermatologist recommended hair growth supplement brand trusted by over one and a half million people.
他们的补充剂经过同行评审、NSF运动认证,并经过临床测试,以衡量生长质量与强度的改善。
Their supplements are peer reviewed, NSF certified for sport, and clinically tested to measure improvements in growth quality and strength.
自动配送非常方便,而且免运费。
The automated deliveries are so easy, there's free shipping.
如果你正在经历围绝经期、更年期脱发、产后脱发或普遍的衰老性脱发,觉得头发不再像以前那样浓密有型,那就试试Nutrafol吧。
And if you are looking at your perimenopause, menopausal hair, postpartum hair, general aging hair, and you're like, my hair is not as va va voom as it used to be, try Nutrafol.
使用Nutrafol,大约三到六个月后,你会发现头发更厚实、更强韧、生长更快,掉发也更少。
See thicker, stronger, faster growing hair with less shedding in about three to six months with Nutrafol.
限时优惠,Nutrafol为Lady Gang听众提供首月订阅立减10美元,并享受免费配送,只需访问nutrafol.com并输入促销码LGPOD。
And for a limited time, Nutrafol is offering Lady Gang listeners $10 off your first month subscription and free shipping when you go to nutrafol.com and enter the promo code LGPOD.
前往nutrafol.com了解为什么Nutrafol是销量第一的生发补充剂品牌,网址是nutrafol.com,促销码LGPOD。
Find out why Nutrafol is the best selling hair growth supplement brand at nutrafol.com, spelled nutrafol.com, promo code LGPOD.
就是nutrafol.com,促销码LGPOD。
That's Nutrafol dot com promo code LGPOD.
假期过后,我知道我的大脑和你的大脑都只想做一件事,那就是减少。
After the craziness of the holidays, I know my brain and your brain wants one thing, which is less.
减少噪音、减少杂乱、减少忙碌。
Less noise, less clutter, less doing.
Pira通过高端智能家居香氛,帮你重新整理你的空间。
Pira helps you reset your space with premium smart home fragrance.
无需复杂的日常流程。
No complicated routine required.
这就是我喜欢这一点的原因。
That's what I love about this.
现在,如果你订阅十二个月,就可以免费获得一个Pira四号家用香薰扩散器。
And right now, you can get a free Pira four home diffuser when you subscribe for twelve months.
设置定时、调节浓度,按你的节奏回家享受宁静。
Set schedules, adjust intensity, and come home to calm on your terms.
这个优惠不会持续太久,立即前往pira.com领取你的免费扩散器。
This offer won't last, so get your free diffuser at pira.com.
那就是Pira,pira.com。
That's Pira, pura,.com.
现在回到Lady Gang。
Now back to the lady gang.
好的。
Okay.
我们回来了。
We are back.
姐妹团。
Lady gang.
有两件事,很多人都在说:请谈谈这个。
There have been two things people are like, please talk about this.
一是激烈的竞争,二是有毒的妈妈群。
One is heated rivalry, and two is a toxic mom group.
贝卡·托宾,你对这个有毒的妈妈群了解多少?
Becca Tobin, what do you know about this toxic mom group?
我不太了解这个有毒妈妈群的内部运作。
I don't I don't know a lot of the inner workings of the toxic mom group.
对于那些一直蒙在鼓里的人,阿什莉·提斯代尔在《The Cut》上发表了一篇文章,谈到她加入了一个妈妈群,但这个群逐渐变得像高中一样,小圈子化,诸如此类。
For those of you who have been under a rock, Ashley Tisdale did an article with The Cut, and she talked about how she's in this mom group, and it started to become very high school, very clicky, blah blah blah blah blah.
她没有点任何人的名。
She didn't name any names.
她只是做了这么一件事,我能理解双方的观点。
She just kind of did this whole thing, and I can see both sides.
我能理解她为什么处于人生中的这个阶段。
I can understand why this is where she is in her life.
这是她作为年轻妈妈、孩子还小的当下时刻。
This is the moment that she's at in her life, a young mom with young kids.
你的世界围绕着孩子运转,于是你的世界就变成了你的朋友圈。
Your world revolves around your kids, so then your world becomes your friend group.
我觉得她只是想表达,这真的很能引起共鸣。
And I think she was just trying to and it's relatable.
很多女性在成为妈妈、融入妈妈群体时都会遇到这种情况。
It's it's so many women deal with this as they become moms and navigate the mom groups.
所以我理解她为什么这么做,但我不明白的是,她身边的人本该告诉她,美国乃至全世界的网络侦探们能力超强,这篇文章一发布,三秒钟内就能精准锁定你点名的是谁。
And so I understand why she did it, but what I don't understand is that somebody in her life should have told her the Internet sleuths of America, of the world, are so incredible that they're going to know within three seconds that this article comes out exactly who you're talking about.
他们甚至不需要
They don't even need
要很厉害。
to be incredible.
这很明显。
It's very obvious.
对。
Right.
但我觉得当你身处那种情境时,是不会想到这一点的。
But I don't think when you're in that, you think about that.
我知道,我不
Know, I don't
觉得,是啊。
think Yeah.
她觉得,我就只是匿名而已。
She's like, I'll just be anonymous.
对。
Right.
我不认为她明白有多少人在关注她。
I don't think she understands the level at which people are watching her.
那个时代,像希拉里·达夫和阿什莉·提斯代尔,她们依然拥有如此狂热的粉丝,至今仍有人对她们在社交媒体上的每一个举动都高度关注。
And that era, the Hilary Duffs and the Ashley Tisdales, like, they still have such hardcore stans that there are people still so invested in their every move on social media.
所以大家把这一切联系在一起。
So everybody put it together.
有一群女性。
There's this group of women.
曼迪·摩尔就是其中之一。
Mandy Moore is one of them.
希拉里·达夫是另一个。
Hilary Duff's another.
加比,这位了不起的厨师,还有洛杉矶的其他几位女性。
Gaby, who's this incredible chef, and a a few other women in LA.
我不知道发生了什么。
I don't know what happened.
我觉得有时候就是和某些人合不来。
I think what happens is that sometimes you just don't vibe with people.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yeah.
可能是因为我抱怨过一些妈妈不够关注孩子。
It could be the type of thing where I was bitching about how some moms don't watch their kids closely enough.
比如,你们对待孩子或育儿方式上可能有差异。
Like, maybe there was differences in how you're gonna be around your kids or raise your kids or whatever.
我理解她感到受伤了,于是她学了凯尔蒂的做法,想把事情说出来。
I understand she was feeling hurt, and she pulled a Kelty and she wanted to get it out there.
没有负面新闻就是最好的宣传。
No press is bad press.
现在全世界都明白了,这其实是一群其他知名女性的朋友。
And now the world has put it together that it is in fact this group of friends of other famous women.
现在让我告诉你,我认为这里没有一个是失败者。
Now let me tell you, I don't think there's any loser.
对我来说,这个群体里没有失败者。
There's no loser in this group to me.
一个都不是,除了希拉里·达夫的丈夫。
Not one, except for Hilary Duff's husband.
我觉得当丈夫们插手并变得小气时,真的非常讨厌,尤其是因为阿什莉根本没点名。
I think it is so gross when husbands jump in and get petty, especially since Ashley did not name names.
如果阿什莉出来明确说希拉里就是那个刻薄的女孩,我就能理解丈夫站出来为她辩护。
If Ashley had come out and said Hillary was said person being a mean girl, I would understand the husband coming to her defense.
但当一个男人这样插手,纯粹只是为了吸引关注时,我真的非常反感。
But I really am rubbed the wrong way when a man inserts himself like this, and it's solely for him to get attention.
首先,据称希拉里曾评论说她根本没参与这件事,也不属于那个朋友圈,然后她的丈夫就发帖谈论了这件事。
Well, number one, allegedly Hillary commented on something saying that she wasn't involved in this at all and it wasn't that friend group, and then her husband posted about it.
这就坐实了。
Confirmed it.
这没问题。
Which is okay.
但现在这说不通。
Well, now that doesn't make sense.
但关于她丈夫,我要补充的是,他是个挑事的人。
But the thing about her husband that I will caveat is he is a shit stirrer.
就像他在推特上做的那样。
Like that's what he does on Twitter.
他唯一做的事就是挑起事端。
All he does is like stir the pot.
他总是插手各种事情。
He always inserts himself into things.
所以,他在那种情况下这么做,不像普通丈夫那样令人惊讶。
So like it's not as like surprising that he would do that in that situation as like a normal normal husband.
对。
Right.
但贾里德·蒙蒂科奇并没有这么做。
But it's not like Jared Monticoch is doing it.
他总是像个讨厌鬼一样。
Is always like, he's He's a always little shit.
他一直在嘲讽好莱坞。
He's taking the piss out of Hollywood all the time.
你知道的,所以,是的。
Like, you know, So, yes.
但我并不怪她。
But I don't blame her.
他攻击了一名女性。
He attacked a woman.
攻击了一名女性。
Attacked a woman.
想想那些妈妈们
Think the moms
都是女性。
are all women.
自恋之类的,他说过她很自我中心。
Self obsessed or whatever he said, something about her being self absorbed.
我觉得这太俗气了。
And I think that's so tacky.
无论我和这个人关系好不好,我都会为我丈夫感到非常生气,我们闹翻了,不管是什么原因。
Would be so upset with my husband whether or not I got along with this person, we had a falling out, whatever the thing is.
然后他,他就是这样,她往下走,他却走得更低。
He then he's he's go it's like she goes low and then he goes lower.
我觉得当一个男人对这种事情发表评论时,真的很恶心。
And I think it's actually really gross when a man comments on something like this.
而且,这简直是一种冒犯。
And also, it's it's like it's offensive.
他关于她的那些话,本身就是一种冒犯。
It's offensive for what he said about her.
我一点都不喜欢。
I don't like it at all.
这简直就是放一些爆炸性言论,比如《摩门教妻子的隐秘生活》。
Well, it's literally just giving like bomb talk, like secret lives of Mormon wives.
那就是她们丈夫做的事。
Like, that's what their husbands do.
这就像是在播那种愚蠢的丈夫闹剧、老爸闲聊类型的垃圾真人秀。
So it's like giving like reality show, like dumbass husband drama, dad talk kind of shit.
是的。
Yeah.
不,我同意。
No, I agree.
如果安迪·科恩没邀请你参加重聚,那你就不配发言。
If Andy Cohen didn't invite you to the reunion, you're not invited to speak.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我的意思是,你懂我的意思吧?
Like, do you know what I mean?
我得说,我读了那篇文章。
I will say I read the article.
我读了全文。
I read the entire thing.
哦。
Oh.
这完全是空洞无物。
It is a whole lot of nothing.
她根本没说什么,我觉得这挺有意思,因为我觉得我的动机很有趣——你为什么要这么做?
Like she didn't really say anything at all, which I thought was interesting because I'm like, the motive for me is interesting because I'm like, why did you do this?
你写这篇文章的目的是什么?
Like, what was the point of you writing this article?
你从中想得到什么?
What did you want out of it?
因为对我来说,这并不像是一种自我反思或揭露,实际上只是表面层次的东西。
Because for me, it wasn't like introspective or a reveal or really it was like surface level.
所以我只是好奇,你当时心里是怎么想的,你觉得你能从中得到什么。
So I was like, I just wonder like what the thought process was of like what you thought you were getting out of it.
因为我觉得,当你把东西发布出去时,你大概知道会引发一场风暴,或者她可能没意识到。
Because I assume as you're putting something out there like, you know, it's gonna be like a shit storm or maybe she didn't.
我觉得
I think
这只是我的猜测,你知道,有时候当你有一支团队,开这些会议时,大家都会问:你最近在忙什么?
this is just me assuming, you know, sometimes when you're you know, you have a team of people and you have these meetings, everybody's like, what's, what are you doing these days?
我们能发布点什么?
What can we like put out?
我们能推广什么?
What can we promote?
我们能做点什么?
What can we do?
是的。
Yeah.
而且她正处于生活中非常无聊的阶段。
And it's like, she's in a really boring spot in her life.
我自己也处在这样的状态。
I'm I'm in it myself.
所以你生活中最重要的事情,就是和孩子、朋友有关的事。
And so the biggest things in your life are, like, the things with your kids and and your friends.
所以我觉得他们试图从这件事中制造出点什么,但她足够聪明,知道保持模糊——不是那种特别聪明,而是以为自己够聪明,才尽量说得含糊。
So I think that they were trying to make this meal out of something, but then she's also smart enough to keep it well, not smart smart enough, but thought she was being smart by keeping it as vague as possible.
这原本就像一个什么都没有的三明治,却因为互联网而变得大得多。
So it was kind of a nothing sandwich that turned into then, like, something so much bigger because of the Internet.
我个人非常喜欢阿什莉。
I I personally, I I like Ashley a lot.
我喜欢,我知道妈妈群里有好几个女孩。
I like I like I know a handful of the girls in the in the mom group.
我非常喜欢她们。
I like them a lot.
我不知道。
I don't I don't know.
我从未在这个群体中遇到过刻薄的女孩。
I've never met a mean girl in this mix.
我知道。
I know
奇怪的是,我一直很认真地听。
that's what's crazy is that I've been really and listen.
我是媒体。
I'm press.
我和她们不是朋友,所以每个人都对我很友好。
I'm not friends with them, so everyone's nice to me.
但希尔莉真的特别善良。
But, like, Hillary's so lovely.
曼迪·摩尔真是个宝藏。
Mandy Moore is, like, a gem.
艾什莉人真的很好。
Like, Ashley's really nice.
这感觉很奇怪,我不知道怎么说。
And it's a strange like, I don't know.
也许这就是隐藏的。
Maybe that's the hidden.
也许这就是隐藏的。
Like, maybe that's the hidden.
你明白我的意思吗?
Like, do know what I mean?
我的意思是,我从来没在那个群体里见过任何明显的恶毒之人,你知道的?
It's like, there's no outward, like, actual, like, cunt in that group that I've seen, you know?
嗯,她确实有。
Well, she did.
比如在文章里,她好几次提到同一个观点,说她并不是在说任何人是坏人。
Like, in the article, she was like, multiple times she had referenced the same idea where she's like, I'm not saying that anybody is a bad person.
嗯,也许除了一个人。
Well, maybe except for one.
哦,但她暗示可能有个女王。
Oh, But she was alluding to that there is maybe like a queen.
这很可能是一个
It's probably a
不知名的。
non famous.
是那个棕发女生。
It's it's the brunette.
就是那个穿红色紧身裤在旁边的人。
It's the brunette and the red leggings on the side.
有名的。
Famous.
这是一个不出名的。
It's a non famous.
毫无疑问。
Like With out of doubt.
她是那个 shit store(垃圾店)。
She's the shit store.
她只是个刻薄的富人。
And she's just mean rich.
可能超级富有,没什么可失去的。
Probably super rich, has nothing to lose.
她根本不需要名气,因为她太富有了。
Doesn't even need the fame because she's so rich.
是的。
Yeah.
她就是那个拥有游艇和私人飞机、人人都喜欢关注的女孩。
And she's just like the girl with the yacht and the plane that everyone like latches onto.
我能看出来。
I can see it.
天啊。
Oh my god.
我可以骑它。
I could ride it.
你可以。
You could.
我觉得半红不红的朋友圈和另一半完全不知名的人混在一起,这种想法对我来说太奇怪了。
I like don't think that I the idea to me of like half a half famous friend group and then like a non famous half is so weird to me.
就像,我不觉得自己会想要这样。
Like, I don't think I'd want to be
但他们各自的朋友圈里也算是有名气的。
a But they're part of famous in their own bite like their friends.
在奥斯汀的一个群体。
Group in Austin.
这就是我们在奥斯汀的朋友圈。
That's our friend group in Austin.
我会说,我们并不出名,但有一小群女性曾是知名人物。
I would say not that we're famous, but there is a handful of women who have been Notables.
还有一大群女性根本不想出名,也从未出名过。
And then there's a whole other handful of women who have no desire to be and never have been.
你真有趣。
You Interesting.
你知道那是什么吗?
Know the the what is it?
平等者?
The great Equalizer?
平等者就是母性。
Equalizer is motherhood.
没错。
Yeah.
所以我觉得这有点儿说明了情况。
So I think that's sort of a little a little bit of what it is.
而且,很难找到一群不让人头疼的著名女性。
And also, it's hard to find a bunch of famous women that aren't a pain in the ass.
所以你不能让所有著名的女性都只是在一个妈妈群组里做朋友。
So you can't just have all famous women being friends in a mom group
因为没错。
because Yeah.
那群人里总得有一些人只是负责带点熟食拼盘的。
That would gotta have some people that are just bringing the charcuterie.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
这个词。
That word.
熟食拼盘。
Charcuterie.
因为你知道,克里斯蒂娜·佩里和阿什莉是朋友,她参加过她很多妈妈活动。
Well, because, you know, Christina Perry is friends with Ashley, and she's been at a bunch of her mom stuff.
我 literally 就问克里斯蒂娜:‘你加入妈妈群了吗?’
And I literally was like, Christina, are you in the mom group?
她跟我说:‘你是第五个给我发消息的人了。’
And she's like, you're the fifth person to write me.
她说:‘我不在那个妈妈群里。’
She's like, I'm not a part of the mom group.
我心想:‘该死。’
I was like, goddamn it.
你太无趣了。
You're so boring.
我需要一些内部消息。
I need some inside info.
我
I
确实觉得
do think
有这么多人联系过来,想知道发生了什么,这太疯狂了。
it's crazy the amount of people that reached out wanting to know what was going on.
就像,嗯,所以
Like, it's Well, so
这是因为,我的意思是,again,这背后的目的。
it's because, I mean, and again, it's like the motive behind this.
显然,我们在第一阶段已经讨论过这一点,这就是我为什么这样说话的原因。
Obviously, we covered this on the first degree, which is why I'm talking like this.
我在想,动机是什么?
I'm like, what's the motive?
但问题是,你到底有多模糊,才会让人觉得好奇,这简直是让人想探究的完美情况。
But it's like, what was the way that you're like vague enough that like people are dig it's the perfect situation for people to want
去深挖Reddit。
to dig into Reddit.
她不是在卖书。
She's not selling a book.
我在书里针对一些人,有时会点名,有时则比较模糊,但你还是能猜出来。
I'm going after people in my book, and sometimes I'm naming names and then sometimes it's vague and it's like you'll be able to figure it out.
但我在卖书。
But I'm selling a book.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
也许她正在
Maybe she's
她正在开播客或写书,或者在做些什么别的事情
she's starting a podcast or writing a book or doing like there could Something be something she
是啊,就像积攒某种怨气。
Yeah, like grudge up some kind of energy.
她在Target的那个品牌,不管是什么东西,都特别新鲜,非常好。
That brand at Target that she has fresh near whatever it is is so good.
很成功。
Successful.
是啊,她赚了不少钱,其实根本不需要这笔钱。
Yeah, like she's making some she does not need this money.
而且她丈夫长得真帅。
And her husband is so hot.
我的想法太多了。
I mean, there's just so many thoughts.
《Lady Gang》由Progressive保险公司赞助播出。
Lady Gang is brought to you by Progressive Insurance.
你今天选择点播这个播客。
You chose to hit play on this podcast today.
非常明智的选择,Progressive很高兴帮助人们做出明智的决定。
Very smart choice and Progressive loves to help people make smart choices.
这就是为什么他们提供一个名为 Auto Quote Explorer 的工具。
That's why they offer a tool called Auto Quote Explorer.
它允许你将 Progressive 的汽车保险报价与其他公司的费率进行比较,这将帮助你节省研究时间,并在选择最适合你的费率时享受节省。
It allows you to compare your Progressive car insurance quote with rates from other companies, and that's gonna help you save time on research, and you can enjoy savings when you choose the best rate for you.
在本集结束后,请前往 progressive.com 试用一下。
Give it a try after this episode at progressive..com.
Progressive 伤亡保险公司及其关联公司并非在所有州或情况下都可用。
Progressive casualty insurance company and affiliates not available in all states or situations.
价格因购买方式而异。
Prices vary based on how you buy.
我是贾斯汀·西尔维斯特。
I'm Justin Sylvester.
我是布莱克·李·索顿。
And I'm Blake Lee Thornton.
欢迎收听《昨日凝视》,这档播客将剖析历史上最重要的流行文化时刻,并给予它们应得的酷儿之爱。
Join us for Yestergaze, the podcast where we break down the most pivotal pop culture moments in history and give them the queer love that they deserve.
拨号上网时代让我们激动的事情。
The things that got us riled up during dial up.
那些本该是分手的亲吻。
Those makeouts that should have been breakouts.
以及被永载流行文化史的经典瞬间。
And the drops that were cemented in pop.
我说的就是贝尼弗。
I'm talking Bennifer.
泰拉对娜奥米。
Tyra versus Naomi.
汤姆·克鲁斯跳上沙发的那一幕。
Tom Cruise jumping on that couch.
还有更多更多。
And so much more.
所以请给我们评分,并在苹果播客、Spotify 或你收听音频内容的任何平台订阅我们。
So please rate us, subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you get audio related content.
我们也可以收Venmo。
We also take Venmo.
还有Cash App。
And Cash App.
ACH呢?
ACH?
或者信用卡号码也可以。
Or credit card number as well.
我们很灵活。
We're we're malleable.
嗯。
Yeah.
我们知道。
We know.
我们今天是同志。
We're gay today.
你正在收听女士帮派。
You're listening to the lady gang.
我们需要继续讨论激烈的竞争。
We need to move on to heated rivalry.
你看过吗?
Have you watched it?
没有。
Nope.
你们俩都没看过吗?
Neither one of you?
没有。
No.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
对不起。
Sorry.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧,我要给女孩们她们想要的。
Well, I'm gonna give the girls what they want.
给她们想要的吧,凯尔蒂。
Give them what they want, Kelty.
首先,这是
First of all this the
是根据书改编的吗?
one based on the book?
抱歉。
Sorry.
为我们这些外行解释一下。
For us dummies.
这是冰球情色。
It's hockey smut.
这是冰球情色剧。
It's hockey smut.
这是一部加拿大剧集,我们对此非常兴奋。
And it's a Canadian show and which we're so excited about.
我和克里斯一起看了第一集。
And I watched the first episode with Chris.
故事讲的是两个男人,一个像汤姆·布雷迪,另一个像是弱者。
It's about these two guys, and they both are like one is like the Tom Brady and one is like the underdog.
他们效力于对立的球队,却相爱了,而且两人都隐瞒着自己的性取向。
And they play on opposite teams and they fall in love and they're both closeted.
我和克里斯一起看了第一集,之后他转过头对我说。
And it is I watched the first episode with Chris and he turns to me after.
我的天,里面有太多性爱场面了。
I mean, there's so much sex.
有太多同性性爱场景了。
There's so much gay sex.
而且你觉得,作为一个直女,我会想,我真的想看男同性恋的性爱场面吗?
And you think I think as a straight woman, I'm gonna be like, do I wanna watch gay sex?
就像,如果我想看同性性爱,通常我会去看女同类型的色情片。
And like, if I wanna watch gay sex, normally, would go to like girl on girl porn.
你知道
You know
你懂我的意思吗?
what I mean?
是的。
Yeah.
这些男人有点特别。
There's something about these men.
第一,他们真他妈的帅。
Number one, they're fucking hot.
第二,他们彼此相爱,总之,克里斯转向我说,你告诉我这是一部关于冰球的剧。
Number two, they like love each other and there's just such a anyway, Chris turns to me and goes, this is an you told me this was a show about hockey.
说这不是一部关于冰球的剧。
Said, is not a show about hockey.
但它真正讲述的是一个如此美丽的故事,我理解为什么这些书会如此受欢迎,因为现在在情色文学领域有太多书都是关于精灵、公主之类的,你甚至不需要在意性别,无论你是男孩还是女孩都没关系。
But what it is is that it it is such a beautiful story and like, I understand why the books would have been so popular because there's so many books now in the smut world that are like about fairies and princesses and like, you don't even have to be like, it doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl anymore.
就像,爱就是爱。
Like, it's like everyone's just love is love.
对吧?
Right?
但我确实觉得,长期以来,我们总是说,我们爱我们的同性恋朋友。
But I do think that like for so long, we're like, we love our gay friends.
我们爱所有这些人,但同性恋者一直被塑造成这样的角色:他们是罗斯·马修斯那样的人。
We love like all these people, but gay people have been placed in this like, they're the Ross Matthews.
没错。
Yes.
他们就像是那个搞笑的配角。
They're like the funny sidekick.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。