本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,姐妹们。
Hey, lady gang.
我想真诚地讲几句话,这符合姐妹团的真实精神。
I want to be real for a second in the spirit of lady gang authenticity.
当你听完一集后,把链接发给朋友,当你留言,当你分享‘周一小确幸’或我们的某个片段,当你在我们的Substack互动、打开我们的通讯,或参与我们的Facebook群组。
When you listen to an episode and you send it in a text to a friend, when you drop a comment, when you share a me Monday or one of our clips, when you engage on our Substack or open our newsletter or engage in our Facebook group.
这些对我们来说不仅仅是互动。
It's not just engagement to us.
这些实实在在地维持着姐妹团的生机。
It literally keeps the lady gang alive.
我们没有大型企业为我们这个疯狂的小马戏团提供资金。
There is no giant corporation funding our little crazy circus.
只有我们三个人、贾里德,还有帮我们制作片段的科利,以及你们。
It's the three of us and Jared, and Collie who helps us make clips, and it's you.
你们的转发、五星评价、‘天啊,你一定要听这个’,然后分享给朋友——这些才是支付我们团队薪酬的来源。
Your shares, your five star reviews, your OMG, you have to listen to this, sharing it with a friend, that is what pays our staff.
这让我们能够进行巡演,也让我们每周都能免费地为你们持续更新。
That is what helps us be able to tour, and that's what keeps us showing up every week for you for free.
如果Lady Gang曾经让你感到不那么孤单,让你从糟糕的一天中笑出来,或者帮助你度过了一些混乱的时刻,这周请帮我们一个忙,告诉一个朋友,就一个朋友,一个同事也好。
If Lady Gang has ever made you feel less alone, laughed you out of a bad day, or helped you through something messy, do us a favor this week, tell a friend, just literally one friend, a coworker.
我们之所以成长,是因为你们与我们一同成长,我们非常感激能有
We grow because you grow with us, and we're so thankful to have
你们在我们这一边。
you on our corner.
爱你们。
Love you.
我是认真的。
Mean it.
该做个小快闪了。
It's time for a quickie.
Podcast One倾情呈现《Lady Gang》,由Lady Gang快闪环节带来的好莱坞女孩帮派。
Podcast one presents the lady gang, the Hollywood girl posse with lady gang quickie.
以下是凯尔蒂·奈特、贝卡·托宾和杰克·范尼克。
Here's Kelty Knight, Becca Tobin, and Jack Vanick.
咱们快点吧。
Let's make this quick.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
欢迎来到《Lady Gang Quickie》。
Welcome to Lady Gang Quickie.
我是贝基,和杰克、凯尔蒂在一起。
I'm Becky here with Jack and Kelty.
凯尔蒂的状况简直吓到我了。
Kelty's fate is like she's scaring me.
我不知道接下来会发生什么。
I don't know what's to come.
看起来她即将参加选美比赛,马上要回答问题了。
Looks like she's about to she's in a pageant and she's about to answer the question.
我马上就要回答问题了。
I am about to answer the question.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so
每次Kelty一出现,我都对这个快速环节充满期待。
Every time Kelty's like I'm so excited for this quickie.
简直就像谈论你生命中发生过的最创伤的时刻。
It's like talk about the most traumatic moment that's ever happened in your life.
我们马上就要聊到这个了。
We are gonna get into that.
不,今天是个重要的日子。
No, today is a big day.
所以,你们都知道,昨天——我们其实提前一点拍了这个内容——但昨天我的书封面和公告正式向全世界发布了,我特意保存了这个,想听听你们对这本书封面的反应,给女士们团。
So, as you guys know, yesterday, my we're filming this a little bit before, but yesterday my book cover and announcement went out to the world and I have saved this because I wanted to get your reactions to the cover on for the lady gang.
哦,天哪。
Oh, shit.
哦,天哪。
Oh, shit.
所以我要把封面发给你们,但我想说的是,之前我稍微提过一点,这是我人生中第一件完全由我自己独立完成的事情。
So I'm gonna send it to you guys and but here's what I wanted to say and I talked about this a little bit before, but this is the first thing that I have done in my really entire life by myself.
我一直都是各种舞蹈团队的成员。
Like, I was a member of all these dance troops.
对吧?
Right?
然后我进入了电视行业。
And then I went into TV.
我总是有上司,总是会想,为什么所有的标志都是蓝色的?
I've always had bosses, and I've always been like, why are all the logos blue?
为什么布景是紫色的?
Why is the set purple?
我真的讨厌这个。
Like, I hate that.
对吧?
Right?
然后在Lady Gang里,你们总说Kelty才是那个实干家,但其实我才是实干家,只是不是那个想点子的人。
And then with Lady Gang, like, I peep people, you guys always say like, Kelty's the one that like is the doer, but I am the doer, but not the thinker.
Lady Gang的酷炫风格和整体氛围——从书本、网站到摄影拍摄,所有这些创意和感觉,完全都是Jack Van Eck的成果。
Like, I think the coolness and overarching vibe of Lady Gang always came from and the creative of what it looks like, how it feels when you read it from the books to the website, to the photoshoots, to the everything like that is Jack Van Eck through and through.
我只是那个负责订车、确保我们晚上7点准时到场、搞定网站的人。
I was the person that was like, okay, I'll book the car and I'll make sure we're there at 7PM and I'll make sure I'm like, yeah, I'm like literally, but I'm like, okay, I'll get the website.
我会去注册商标。
I'll do the trademark.
我会付账单。
I'll pay the bills.
做名字。
Do the name.
你在逐项勾掉清单。
You're, you're crossing stuff off the list.
是的,我是个清单控。
Yeah, I'm a list maker.
而且,对我来说,我特别喜欢这样。
And like, I, I love that for me.
而且我在这方面很擅长。
And I am good at that.
当有人常说,‘你的品味真好’的时候,你知道吗。
And people, you know, when anyone ever says, Oh, you have such great taste.
我知道他们在说谎。
I know they're lying.
但他们之所以这么认为,是因为我是个出色的模仿者。
But the reason they think that is because I'm a great copier.
所以我的房子本质上就是一个Pinterest灵感板,因为我真的上Pinterest去找了‘什么样的厨房看起来很酷’。
So like my house is essentially Pinterest board, but that's because I literally went on Pinterest and was like, what is a cool kitchen look like?
然后我逐项照搬了。
And then I copied it, like item for item.
从我们认识以来,我一直都在模仿你们俩。
I have copied both of you the entire time we've known each other.
我真的没有什么自己的个人品味。
Like I don't really have any personal taste of my own.
所以这是我做的第一件事。
And so this is the first thing that I did.
我并不是故意不告诉你们、不给你们看照片和所有东西的。
And I didn't do it on purpose and not take you guys and show you the photos and everything.
我只是不知道为什么,我一直对这个项目这么保护。
I just, I don't know why like I've been so protective of this project.
所以我会把封面发给你们。
And so I'm going to send the cover.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
如果你讨厌也没关系,但这是最终版本了。
It's okay if you hate it, but it is final.
所以我没法再对它做任何修改了。
So there's nothing I can change about it.
但我现在就发给你。
But let me send it to you now.
好的。
Okay.
然后我们听听你的看法。
And we'll get your take.
天啊。
Oh my god.
别闹了。
Stop it.
太棒了。
It's so good.
太棒了。
It's so good.
哇。
Wow.
可以
Can
我们读一下吗?
we read it?
我可以念出内容吗?
Can I say what it says?
好的。
Yeah.
好的。
Yeah.
它已经发布了。
It's out.
将会发布。
Will be out.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh my God.
《他们理论》是一本自助书籍,适合那些不再愿意当老好人的人,而凯尔蒂戴着一顶粉色亮片恶魔角帽子。
The Them Theory self help for people who are done being the bigger person and Kelty has a like devil, a pink bedazzled devil horn hat headpiece.
它就像是
It's like
啊,那不是一顶帽子。
a, it's not a hat.
这简直就像一个头饰
It's almost like a, it's a headpiece
头饰。
headpiece.
是的。
Yeah.
而且上面写着新
And it says New
纽约时报畅销书作者凯尔蒂·奈特。
York Times best selling author Kelty Knight.
哇,这太棒了。
Wow, this is wonderful.
太棒了,凯尔蒂。
Amazing Kelty.
确实如此。
It is.
这太棒了。
It's so good.
我非常喜欢。
I love it.
哇。
Wow.
那我应该为在YouTube上观看的人也这么做吗?
So should I do this for anyone watching on YouTube?
是的,我们可以把它加进去。
Yeah, well, we can put it in.
我们会把它加进去。
We'll put it in.
但没错,所以
But yeah, so
他们让你说了这个词。
they let you say the word.
我的意思是,这个U显然就像一个井号。
I mean, the U is obviously it's like a pound sign.
是的,但我还以为它会是那个F他们理论呢。
Yeah, but I thought that it was going to be like the F them theory.
无论我在哪里提到它,比如在TikTok上,我都管它叫F他们理论,因为他们总会把它删掉。
I'm calling it the F them theory wherever I talk about it, whatever, like on Tik Tok because they like take it down.
但没错,它确实就像FM理论。
But yeah, no, it is like the FM theory.
我戴的这个头饰是由变装皇后Godoy制作的,他后来为我做了所有造型,我最初就是通过我的时尚造型师E Bory和E Taylor的那位员工认识他的。
So the headpiece that I'm wearing was made by the drag queen Godoy who ended up making all my that's how I met him at first, my stylist from e bory and this guy that worked at e Taylor.
我当时就问:‘你愿意为这次拍摄帮我造型吗?’
I was like, will you style me for this photoshoot?
我们实际上做了10套造型,但当时我也不知道哪一套会用作封面,所以我每个月都会发布一套造型,直到……
We actually did 10 looks and I didn't know what was gonna be the cover and so I'm releasing like one of the looks every single month leading up to
发布完成。
it.
这很有趣。
That's fun.
但我看到了你的索特·斯威夫特。
But I saw So t Swift of you.
我知道。
I know.
我在Pinterest上看到一张AI生成的图片,画的是一个女孩戴着恶魔装饰的样子。
I saw this photo of it was AI photo on Pinterest of like a drawing of like essentially this girl wearing this devil thing.
我当时就想,太棒了。
And I was like, good joy.
你能帮我做这个吗?
Can you make this for me?
关键是,前面的部分,也就是贴在我脸颊那里的部分,是要让我的脸型变成心形。
And then the thing is is that the the front, like the where it goes into my cheek, it's supposed to make my shape of my face a heart.
你大概
Do you kind
看看它?
of see it?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yes.
对。
Yes.
对。
Yes.
所以那些侧面里面都有金属丝。
So that those like had what the sides had wires in it.
所以我们把它剪开了。
So we like cut it in.
但这件有趣的事是,我因为对这次拍照太紧张了,提前去找了戴蒙德医生,结果就把我的脸整个磨平了,包括滚轮什么的都弄了。
But what was so funny about this, is that I was so nervous about this photo shoot that I went to doctor Diamond before and that's when I got like all three filed down face, the roller, the everything.
结果我脸上长了个超级大的红色痘痘,你知道的,有时候皮肤就是这样。
And I ended up getting, you know, sometimes you with your skin, I got the biggest hugest red zit.
我之前不知道微针后有时会爆痘。
I didn't know after micro needling, sometimes you can break out.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
所以每一张照片,都是克莱尔·利希做的,她多年来一直负责我们所有的拍摄。
So every single picture, Claire Leahy, who did all of our photo shoots, everything over the years shot this.
我脸上有个超级大的红痘痘。
I had the biggest red zit.
关于这张照片,另一个有趣的事是,我把它发给了我们的律师卡罗琳,还发给了几个人,问他们觉得怎么样。
And then the other fun fact about this photo is that I sent it to Carolyn who's our lawyer and I sent it to like a couple people just be like, what do you think?
因为这张照片还有另一个版本,我当时比了个中指,特别俏皮,但我自己也不确定,是不是太俏皮了。
Because there's another version of this photo where I'm like holding up my middle finger and it's like really sassy and I was like, I don't know, it's too sassy.
卡罗琳说,这完全不像你。
And Carolyn was like, this doesn't look like you at all.
她说,你的下巴看起来太大了。
She's like, your chin looks too big.
所以我们实际上在这张照片里把我的下巴修小了。
So we actually photoshopped my chin to be smaller in this photo.
只是让你们知道一下。
Just letting you guys know.
嗯,
Well,
太棒了。
it's so good.
她修图的方式太厉害了。
The way she retouched it's amazing.
虽然保留了皮肤的纹理,但整体却完美无瑕。
Like you still have skin texture, but like it is perfect.
我超喜欢。
I love it.
这太歌舞女郎了。
It's so showgirl.
太棒了。
It's so good.
一个微不足道的歌舞女郎的生活。
The life of a petty showgirl.
一个微不足道的歌舞女郎的生活。
The life of a petty showgirl.
哦,我太兴奋了。
Oh, I'm so excited.
好吧。
Okay.
所以这本书基本上是。
So basically the book.
谢谢大家。
Thank you, gang.
谢谢。
And thank you.
这对我来说就像一个巨大的项目。
This has been just just like a really big project for me.
这本书从昨天开始正式发售。
The book is officially on sale as of yesterday.
这是预售。
It's a pre order.
所以,这真是疯狂。
So it, this is what's crazy.
我知道你和杰米·西格勒,甚至斯宾塞·普拉特也经历过同样的事情。
And I know you went through the same thing with Jamie Sigler, like, and even Spencer Pratt.
自从我们的书出版以来,出版行业已经发生了巨大变化。
They now publishing has changed so much since our books came out.
他们要求你把书至少销售一年。
They make you put the book on sale for like essentially a year
太疯狂了。
So crazy.
我的书将在十一月中旬出版。
So my book's coming out mid November.
但已经开售了。
But it's on sale.
这太不可思议了。
Which is wild.
但现在已经开售了。
But it's on sale now.
现在可以预购。
It's on preorder.
但我一直在想,该怎么激励大家购买。
But I was thinking about like what to do to like make it incentivized.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我还要推出一个叫‘K型集体’的项目,这个想法正是受到你们两位的启发。
So I also am launching something called the K Type Collective, and this was inspired by both of you.
一直以来,我们都在开玩笑说我是个成功教练,我为马歇尔公司做过很多演讲,而这本书其实是由此诞生的——抱歉,这期节目主要讲的是我。
So essentially, all this time we've been like joking about me being a success coach, I did all this speaking for Marshalls, and I basically, the book was born sorry, this episode's about me.
这本书其实是我想出来的。
The book was I wonder born
你当时特别兴奋。
you were so excited.
我知道。
I know.
开玩笑的。
Just kidding.
她当时简直就说:‘什么?’
She was literally like, what?
至少我们不用再谈童年创伤了。
At least we don't have to talk about our childhood trauma.
知道哪些事是不该做的。
Know anything to not do that.
所以。
So
好吧。
Well, okay.
所以这本书本质上是源于Lady Gang。
So the book basically was born out of essentially, we had this it was born out of lady gang.
今年夏天我正要去伊比萨,那时离Lady World活动还有几个月。
I, we I was on my way to Ibiza this summer, we were a few months away from lady world.
我当时同时服用大量药物。
I was taking an extremely large amount of pharmaceuticals all at one time.
我经历了多次精神崩溃。
And I was having all of these mental breakdowns.
按照Lady Gang一贯的风格,事情变得一团糟,我开始失控,真的多亏了你们对我说:嘿,别扯了。
And in typical lady gang style, things were, you know, I was spiraling and it really took you guys to be like, hey, cut the shit.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
那对我们来说是一段非常艰难的时光。
And that was a really hard time for us.
你知道,我们距离Lady World只差几个月了,那段时间压力特别大,我根本不在状态。
You know, we were a few months away from lady world and it was it was very stressful and I was not in my brain.
我登上了飞往伊比萨的飞机。
And I got on this plane to Ibiza.
我当时就想,我真的要崩溃了。
And I was like, I I am spiraling.
我不知道该怎么让自己好起来,我是不是该去戒毒所?
I don't know how to get myself like, do I need to go to rehab?
我真的不知道自己在做什么。
Like, I don't know what I'm doing.
我不能再这样继续下去了。
And I can't keep going on like this.
我真的不行了,我不能再这样下去了。
Like, I cannot, I can't keep doing this.
所以我去度假时把手机关了一周,当时我用Kindle认真读了《让他们理论》。
And so I turned my phone off for the week when I went, I was on vacation and I literally read Let Them Theory on my Kindle.
我当时就想,我需要一本自助书籍。
And I was like, I need a self help book.
你们也知道,在过去十年的Lady Gang里,我简直把你们的脸都洗了一遍。
And you guys know over the past, you know, ten years of Lady Gang, I've fucking girl washed your face.
只要是Target卖的自助书,我都会买,总觉得它能改变我的人生。
I will go to any self help book they sell at Target and I will think it's gonna fix my life.
我会想,哦,这下终于到转折点了,然后我会打开自己的思维,接着去参加奥普拉的活动——我花了300美元去参加奥普拉的‘活出最佳人生’巡演。
I'm like, oh, and then I'll, you know, the tipping point and then I'll, you know, unf your brain and then I'll go to the Oprah thing which I paid $300 to go to the Oprah live your best life tour.
我会深入钻研一本自助书,读完之后却气得要命,因为我觉得,梅尔确实非常出色。
Like I will deep dive into a self help book and I read it and I felt so pissed off because I was like, basically, Mel is brilliant for sure.
当然,我确实能从书里学到一些东西,但我真的觉得,我们——尤其是女性——已经被训练成这样了,我们在播客里也聊过太多次了。
And like, I absolutely take a I could there were things that I could take from it, but I actually feel like we've been trained, especially as women and we've talked about this so much on the podcast.
我们本来就应该吃掉它。
We're like we're supposed to eat it.
我觉得自己像是情绪便秘,整天都被各种信息轰炸,社交媒体上人人都在说我做错了什么。
And I feel like I have like emotional constipation where you take in everything like all day people are coming at me on social media with all the things I'm doing wrong.
生活中也有人不断向我施压。
They're coming at me in my life.
我家人说:你为什么不在正确的时间给我打电话?
My family's like, why are you not calling me on the right time?
我朋友说:你人去哪儿了?
My friends are like, where are you alive?
我说:是啊,姐妹。
I'm like, yeah, bitch.
我还活着呢。
I'm alive.
我在努力啊,但我真的做不到。
I'm trying like, I can't.
就是有太多事了,而‘随他们去’这个理论其实说的是,别管他们,让他们做自己想做的事,别去在意。
Like there's just so much and the let them theory is really about like, you know, just let them, let them do whatever they're going to do and don't worry about it.
但我的问题是,我得把这种情绪找个地方发泄出来。
But like my problem is like, need to put that somewhere.
去年发生的事是,我的治疗师去休产假了,我就停止了每周的治疗,那时候我去找了心理医生,开始吃药,也正是从那时起我开始滥用司可巴比妥,因为我没地方倾倒我的情绪。
And what had happened last year was like I, my therapist went on maternity leave and I stopped doing weekly therapy and that's when I, I just went to a psychologist and got drugs and that's when I started spyrone because I didn't have anywhere to put my shit.
所以,那次旅行回来后,我意识到,其实为自己发声、敢于进行艰难的对话、承认自己的错误、承担自己的责任、指出别人的不当行为——这些都不一定是以恶意的方式,比如书里有个例子,我曾在E电视台工作,担任首席记者,但他们让别人顶替主播位置,我当时很生气,心想:等等,那个位置本该是我的。
And so anyway, I got back from that trip and I was like, you know, I actually think that standing up for yourself and being able to have hard conversations to admit when you're wrong to someone to own your shit to call other people out on their shit like and not always in like a bad mean way but like there's an example in the book where I was working at e and I was the chief correspondent and they put someone else in as the fill in anchor and I was pissed and I was like, wait, that's supposed to be my spot.
我是下一个顺位的人,而那个‘随他们去’女孩会说:别担心,他们迟早会注意到你的。
Like, I'm the next person in line and let them girl would be like, just they'll notice you at some point.
他们会知道你是个优秀员工的。
You'll they'll, you know, they'll gonna know you're a great worker.
这正是我整个电视行业职业生涯一直做的事。
That's what I've done my entire career in TV.
但这次,我直接去找了我的上司,跟他们说:当阿德里安不在的时候,那个位置应该是我的。
But this time I went up to my bosses and I was like, hey, when Adrian's out, that's my spot.
我就觉得那个位置理应是我的。
Like that's I expect that to be my spot.
我不明白,你为什么不肯把这个位置给我?
I don't why are you not giving me that spot?
他们说:哦,我们只是觉得你太忙了。
And they were like, oh, we just thought we were working you too hard.
他们的反应是,我根本不可能知道这一点。
Like their reaction was it wasn't, I would have never known that.
我会一个人坐在房间里生闷气,眼睁睁看着别人取代了我。
I would have been sitting in my room steaming, being replaced.
所以我认为,这本书的核心就是让你有勇气允许自己发声,去释放你内心那个小小的‘邪恶天才’。
And so I do think that there's this, this book is all about giving yourself permission to be loud and to unpack the, like your own little evil genius.
就像是主动召来狗仔队,用八卦的力量做正确的事,处理友谊问题,诸如此类的各种事情。
It's like calling the paparazzi on yourself, using gossip for good, you know, dealing with friendships, like all of those different things.
所以这不仅仅只是关于
So it's not just about like
女性,女性
fem fem
女性。
fem.
这真的像是一份宣言,一部分是回忆录,我在其中讲述这些故事。
It's really like a manifesto of like, it's a part memoir where I'm talking about all these stories.
然后它是一份给予人们许可的宣言,同时也是一个工作簿。
And then it's a manifesto of like giving people permission and then it's a workbook.
你是她爱
You are She loves
一个工作簿。
a workbook.
我喜欢工作簿。
I love a workbook.
每一章都以生活
Every chapter ends with life
持续了十年。
for a decade.
每一章都以一个活动结束。
Every chapter ends with an activity.
到目前为止,你们有什么问题吗?
And do you have any questions so far?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
我们正在听你的讲解。
We're listening to the spiel.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我知道这太难了。
I know it's too hard.
总之,后来推出的K型集体本质上就像一个小型子系统,当你预购这本书时,输入你的邮箱,预购就能进入成功辅导项目,像阿曼达·弗朗西斯或其他那个女孩会收取每月14.99美元或9.99美元的费用,整个图书发布前的一年你都能享受,我们会定期通话,我去年就和马歇尔做过类似的事情。
Anyway, so then what came out was with the K type collective is essentially it's like a little sub stack and basically when you pre order the book, you enter your email and to pre order you get into the the success coaching thing and like Amanda Francis or whoever the girls is charging like $14.99 a month or $9.99, you get it for the entire year leading up to the book and like, so we'll do calls and I'm gonna do like, I did this with Marshalls last year.
我秘密地指导了40位女性,我会浏览你的Instagram、作品集和简历,帮你谈判合约,我正在大规模地做这些事,基本上每周三我会向所有人发送一个成功辅导的提示,然后她们可以作答。
I mentored 40 women like secretly and like I go through your Instagram, I go through your demo reel, go through your resume, I'll help you negotiate your deals like, so I'm doing all of that in like a big way and basically like every Wednesday I'm going to send like a success coaching prompt out to everyone and then they get to answer.
到了周日,我会回复并帮助大家。
And then on Sunday, I'm going to be like responding and helping people.
这太
That's
所以,如果Lady Gang的宗旨是帮你找到婚纱、搞清楚肛门的问题、避孕方法,或者如何怀孕的话。
so And so like if lady gang's purpose is to like help you find a wedding dress or like figure out what's going on in your anus or like your birth control or how to get pregnant.
这只是一个例子,我其实还参与了几个秘密的精英小组。
Like this is just, I'm in like a couple secret masterminds.
我参加了一个播客小组,里面有艾玛·格里德和其他一些顶尖的播客主,拥有这样的圈子真的很有帮助,这本质上就像是男性的高尔夫球场。
Like I'm in a podcast one with like Emma Greed and all these like really high end podcasters and and it really helps to have like, it's like essentially the golf course of men.
对吧?
Right?
就像有人陪着很有帮助。
Like it helps to have people.
这不是适合每个人的东西。
It's not for everybody.
这专门针对K型人格。
This is for like specifically K types.
比如那些想要拥有精彩人生、渴望主动出击的人。
Like people that are like, wanna have this big life that want to like Attack.
出击。
Attack.
你可以只是预购这本书,读一读,支持我,这就很好。
So you can just pre order the book and like read the book and support me, great.
如果你想预购这本书并加入K型人格社群,当然可以,我对此非常期待。
If you wanna pre order the book and join the K type collective, can and I'm excited about that.
总之,回到伊比萨的话题,抱歉说了这么多,但我想说的是,在我停用所有药物、对生活有了清晰认知之后,我意识到一件事:我只有在……才真正对自己感到满意。
Anyway, my point being back to Ibiza, sorry, this is so much information, but my point being back is that I got, after I got like off all those pharmaceuticals and got really clear about life, one of the things I realized is that I actually only feel good about myself.
不是在红毯上,也不是在接受媒体采访时,我等了这么多年,希望这些事能让我内心感到愉悦,但它们从未做到过。
It's not when I'm on the red carpet, it's not when I'm getting the press, like I've I've waited all these years for those things to like make me feel good on my soul and they never have.
只有当我帮助别人时,我才感觉良好。
I only feel good when I'm helping other people.
比如,当贝卡在这里,她正在参加塔蒙·霍尔的节目,而我正在布置镜头,确保她看起来漂亮,帮她整理头发;或者当我在杰克的婚礼上,发现她的婚礼策划人表现糟糕、手忙脚乱,而我能挺身而出,确保她的日子充满魔力——只有这些时刻,我才感到开心。
Like, I only feel good when Becca's here and she's doing Tamron Hall and I'm like setting up the shot and I'm like, you know, making sure she looks good and fixing her hair or when I'm at Jack's wedding and like the her wedding planner sucks and is shitting the bed and I get to like step in and like make sure her day is magical.
比如有人给我发私信,说:‘你知道吗,我该怎么做呢?’
Like those are the only times I feel good or like when someone DMs me and they're like, oh, you know, what should I do about this?
或者达拉斯本地新闻里一个女孩说,她真的很想做某事,而我在帮助她。
Or a girl that's in like local news in Dallas is like, I really want to and I'm helping them.
只有在这些时候,我才觉得自己值得。
Like, that's the only time I feel like worthy.
因此,这就是我希望在我的生活中更多去做的事情。
And so that is what I wanted to do more of in my life.
我是贾斯汀·西尔维斯特。
I'm Justin Sylvester.
我是布莱克利·索恩。
And I'm Blakely Thornton.
欢迎收听《昨日凝视》,这档播客我们将剖析历史上最重要的流行文化时刻,并给予它们应得的酷儿之爱。
Join us for Yestergaze, the podcast where we break down the most pivotal pop culture moments in history and give them the queer love that they deserve.
那些在拨号上网时代让我们激动不已的事情。
The things that got us riled up during dial up.
那些亲吻,
Those makeouts that
本该成为分手的时刻。
should have been breakouts.
那些被铭刻在流行文化中的经典瞬间。
And the drops that were cemented in pop.
我说的是本尼弗。
I'm talking Bennifer.
泰拉对娜奥米。
Tyra versus Naomi.
汤姆·克鲁斯跳上那张沙发。
Tom Cruise jumping on that couch.
还有更多呢。
And so much more.
所以请给我们评分,并在苹果播客、Spotify 或你收听音频内容的任何平台订阅我们。
So please rate us, subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you get audio related content.
我们还接受 Venmo 转账。
We also take Venmo.
还有 Cash App。
And Cash App.
ACH 呢?
ACH?
或者直接给信用卡号也行。
Or credit card number as well.
我们很灵活的。
We're we're malleable.
是的。
Yeah.
我们确实如此。
We do.
我们今天是同志。
We're gay today.
女士帮。
The Lady Gang.
我觉得,你知道,你一直都在说,你想要做这个慈善工作、那个和这个和那个。
I think, you know, you've always talked about, you're like, oh, I wanted this charity work or this and this and that.
但这种方式能让你帮助那些触动你灵魂的人。
But it's like, this is a way for you to help people that like speaks to your soul.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你可以去帮忙,比如在动物救助中心做志愿者之类的,但这个才是真正体现你核心本质的事情。
Like you could go and like help out, you know, volunteering at like an animal rescue or like whatever, but like, this is something that like truly is who you are at your core.
能够以这种方式帮助他人,我觉得太棒了。
So being able to help people in that way, think is, I love it.
我觉得这就像找到你真正该做的事情一样。
I think it's just like kind of finding exactly what you should be doing.
我爱一切。
I love everything.
我觉得这将会非常棒。
I think it's going to be amazing.
我同意。
I agree.
谢谢你们。
Thank you guys.
我觉得这很棒。
I think it's great.
我觉得当你太忙的时候,你的焦虑就会达到顶峰。
And I think you have your biggest spirals when you are too busy.
当你不得不把大量精力集中在自己身上时,就没有时间去关注别人了。
Like when you're having to focus so much on yourself, you have kind of have no time to focus on others.
认识你这么多年来,看着你经历生活的艰难时刻,我发现你最陷入低谷的时候,就是你负担太重、不得不极度专注于自己的时候。
And like every spiral you've ever had just knowing you for this many years and like watching the hard parts of your life, it is when your plate is too full and you're having to hyper focus so much on yourself.
对任何人来说,这都是导致崩溃的导火索。
And that's for anybody that is a recipe for a meltdown.
没有人注定要花这么多时间去思考自己和自己的事业。
Like nobody is meant to have to spend that much time thinking about themselves and their career.
只是,你给自己加了太多任务。
It's just, hadn't, you had put so much on your plate.
因为我觉得你也认为,如果任务更多,你会更快乐。
Cause I think you also thought that if you had more on your plate, you'd be happier.
比如,我忙的时候就很快乐。
Like, well, I'm happy when I'm busy.
我忙的时候确实快乐,但那种忙碌的类型,并不能滋养你的灵魂。
I'm happy when I'm busy, but it was like the type of busyness was not the thing that was serving your soul.
是的,我同意。
Yeah, I agree.
没错。
Exactly.
那种忙碌只是为了忙而忙,你可能会想,哦,如果我每天给自己安排十件事,完成了九件,就会觉得自己特别成功,这挺有意思的。
It's like busyness to just be busy and you think, oh, well, if I put 10 things on my plate every day and I get nine of them done, then I'm gonna feel like I'm so successful and it's interesting.
而最疯狂的是,写这本书显然非常治愈。
And here's the craziest part of it all, is that writing this book was obviously so cathartic.
我的意思是,我在谈论一些事情,比如我哥哥的事、我那些秘密的姐妹们,还有一些饮食方面的问题。
I mean, I'm talking about things that, you know, all this stuff with my brother, my secret sisters, some eating stuff.
有很多故事,我甚至从来都不觉得我想谈这些。
Like, there's just a lot of stories that, like, I even have never really felt like I wanted to talk about.
所以很多内容都特别具有疗愈作用,我差不多是在圣诞节前后完成了这本书的初稿。
And so a lot of this was like incredibly cathartic, and I finished essentially the, what was the first draft of the book right around Christmas.
我必须在1月2日之前交稿。
I had to turn it on on January 2.
今年我忙得少了。
This year, I have been less busy.
我做的事情更少了。
I've done less.
我有了更多的空闲时间。
Like I have more free time.
我有时会坐在门廊上。
I'm sometimes I'm sitting on my veranda.
我望着远方,心想:今天我已经没什么事可做了。
I'm looking out and I'm like, I have nothing left to do today.
真的什么都没有了。
There's nothing.
今年我甚至都没怎么用待办清单,因为我的清单太短了。
I don't even really have a Bujo this year because my lists are so short.
这真的挺奇怪的。
Like it's super weird.
展开剩余字幕(还有 103 条)
很令人兴奋。
Exciting.
有更多事情找上门来。
More stuff has come my way.
昨天我突然接到一个电话,说我有可能在一部电影里扮演自己,和马修·麦康纳一起出演。
Literally got a call yesterday that I'm on hold to play myself in some movie with Matthew McConaughey.
我经纪人毫无预兆地接到了这个电话。
Out of the blue my agent got this call.
我的意思是,我肯定不会得到这个角色。
Like, I mean, I won't get it.
我会像个替身演员一样。
I'll be like hacks.
他们会选别人,但这挺有意思的,贝卡,因为贝卡一直就是那个人,你一直那么拼命,其实没必要这么拼。
They'll like choose someone else, but but like it's interesting Becca because Becca has always been this person's like, you push so hard like you don't have to push so hard.
这让我学到一个有趣的道理:当我把精力放在帮助别人,或者更平静地对待一切,不再焦虑‘天啊,现在都8点01分了,还没发短视频’的时候。
It's been an interesting lesson that when I place my energy, you know, helping other people or just being more calm about everything and not being so like, oh my god, it's 08:01 and we haven't posted the reel yet.
本来应该在八点发布的。
It was supposed to go up at eight.
像不再做那个女孩,我快乐多了。
Like being less that girl, I'm so much happier.
所以我真的在过自己的生活。
So I really am like them my own life.
是的。
Yeah.
我们也会意识到,当你放松控制时,即使事情没有按计划进行,也不会有什么坏事发生。
We also, you realize that like when you loosen the reins and if things don't go the way is that they went as planned, like nothing bad happens.
既没有好事发生,也没有坏事发生。
Like nothing good happens and also nothing bad happens.
很多时候,我们把太多精力集中在这些事情上。
And a lot of the time, like we focus so much energy on things.
这是一种控制欲,因为如果你是个喜欢掌控的人,这一切都源于恐惧。
It's a control because, like, if you're somebody who likes to be in control, it's all fear based.
你会想,如果我不紧握方向盘、全速前进,我就会赔光所有钱。
You're like, well, I don't keep my hands on the steering wheel and my pedal to the metal, then I'm gonna lose all my money.
我会变得无关紧要。
I'm gonna be irrelevant.
没人会爱我。
Nobody's gonna love me.
没人会在意。
Nobody's gonna care.
你会陷入一种极度恐惧的恶性循环,但接着你会想,如果我不做这件事,会发生什么?
It's like you go to this really spiral into that dark place because you're just so afraid of, but then it's like these little practices and like, well, what happens if I don't do this thing?
然后你退后一步,静静等待,发现:哦,什么都没变。
And you sit back and you wait and you're like, oh, nothing changed.
于是你就这样持续练习下去。
So then you just sort of continue to practice that throughout.
当然,有时候事情确实很重要。
And there are times that it does matter.
我的意思是,为了登上《纽约时报》畅销书排行榜,你简直会变成一个彻头彻尾的疯子。
Like, you're gonna be, I have no doubt in my mind, a complete and utter psychopath to try to get on the New York Times bestselling list.
我们会接受这种做法,但同时我们也会说,凯尔蒂,咱们还是聚焦在真正重要的事情上吧,把重心放在那里,让其他一切都退到一边,这样你才能在成为天才大师、赢得你想要的荣誉的同时,依然拥有自己的生活。
Like that is gonna be something that we accept, but we're also gonna say, well, Kelty, let's focus on, like, the things that like, let's let's really make that the forefront and let's let everything else go away so that, like, you can actually still have a life while being a mastermind genius and getting the accolades that you want.
所以这是
So It's
这很有趣,因为虽然我当然也想登上《纽约时报》榜单,但我其实有另一个目标。
so interesting because even like I of course wanna be on the New York Times list, but I actually have a different goal.
我想做一场TED演讲。
Like I wanna have a TED Talk.
因为我们现在已经有了《纽约时报》的认证。
Like because now we we got the New York Times.
书封上已经印着了。
Like it says it on the book cover.
现在没人能把它拿走了。
Like, there's no one can take it away now.
我的意思是,我
I mean, I
你拿到的时候连个奖牌都没有
don't even get a plaque when
你拿到的时候。
you get it.
你什么都没有。
You get nothing.
什么都没有。
Nothing.
我们的书甚至都没上印刷。
Ours wasn't even in print.
我整整一年都订着《纽约时报》,等着看它上印刷。
I had a subscription to New York Times for an entire year waiting to see it in print.
那些杂七杂八的自助类书籍连印刷都上不了。
Like the miscellaneous self help doesn't even get in print.
我甚至都没法剪下来贴到我的剪贴簿里。
I couldn't even cut it out for my scrapbook.
所以基本上现在任何人都可以随便说这句话了。
So like basically anybody could just say it at this point.
真的很想做个TED演讲。
Really want to do a Ted talk.
我受到了很多这些Substack作者的启发,比如布罗克·鲍德温,她曾是CNN的主播。
I've been very inspired by a lot of these sub stackers like Brooke Baldwin from who's an old CNN anchor.
她有一个关于帕梅拉·安德森的Substack,她的方式帮助我理清了思路。
She's got a Pamela Anderson sub stack, like the way she's helping me with my thoughts.
就是,我真的非常投入,但我也说不清楚。
Like, just, I'm very in, I don't know.
我的意思是,我当然还是想要那些认可,但连这本书我都根本没请公关人员。
I mean, I still obviously want the accolades that I, but like, I'm not even hiring a publicist on this book.
我甚至都没打算上《今日秀》。
I'm not even trying to go on the today show.
我是说,我觉得这并不能促进书籍销售。
Like, I don't cause I don't think that sells books.
我是说,我不会浪费钱去争取上这些节目。
Like, I'm like, I'm not gonna waste my money trying to be on these shows.
我知道女性群体一定会支持我。
Like, I know the lady gang will show up for me.
我知道我的朋友们会分享这本书,我觉得这本书要么会大获成功,要么就不会。
I know my friends will post about the book and like, I think it it's either gonna be great or it's not.
当人们看到它时,就会产生共鸣。
It's gonna resonate with people when they see it.
我会尽我最大的努力。
I'm gonna do my best work.
我知道这本书非常出色。
I know the book is incredible.
我知道那些工作表做得特别好,但我不需要迈克尔·斯特拉汉之类的人来告诉别人,这不是这本书走红的方式。
I know the worksheets are so good and like, but I don't need like, I don't need Michael Strahan to tell people that like I that's not how this is gonna take off.
这很有趣。
So it's interesting.
我不请公关,我算老几啊?
Me not hiring a publicist who am I anyway.
我真的很震惊。
I'm shocked.
这难道不让人震惊吗?
Isn't that shocking?
可能是因为你已经花了不少钱,足够买一栋海滨别墅了。
It's probably because you we've spent enough money to buy a beach house with
我本来可以用这笔钱在墨西哥买下那栋房子,我真的不干了。
literally could have bought that house in Mexico with the amount of I'm like, I'm not doing it anymore.
我喜欢公关。
I love a publicist.
谢谢公关。
Thank you publicist.
我尊重你所做的事,但如果你不出名,他们根本不会为你做任何事。
I respect what you do but if you're not famous they don't do anything for you.
这不会发生,而且说实话,这很有趣,就像,不,你继续说。
It's not gonna, and there's honestly It's interesting, it's like, no go ahead.
你得先已经
You need to be already
公关人员确实很重要,真的离不开他们,除非你已经出名了。
Publicists, yes, publicists are really important and really like you can't live without one unless like while you're, when you're already famous.
公关人员现在再也无法让任何人出名了。
Publicists can't get anybody famous anymore.
比如妮基·格莱瑟就是一个很好的例子。
Can like take, like I think someone like Nikki Glaser is a great example.
我觉得《与星共舞》的詹娜·查尔马斯基也是一个很好的例子。
I think Jenna Charmalski from Dancing With The Stars is a great example.
有些人请了公关人员整整十年,一直在努力,但曾经有一段时间,妮基·格莱瑟连你懂的那些机会都拿不到。
There are people that have had publicists for like ten years and they have been grinding and like, there was a point where like Nikki Glaser couldn't get You know what
我的意思是?
I mean?
她非常兴奋能受邀参加《Lady Gang》播客,而你可能会说,天哪,或者像Jenna,你知道,她之前根本接不到活,但后来她参加了《与星共舞》的一季,引起了大量媒体报道,然后她的公关就能把这件事炒热。
She was like excited to be booked on the Lady Gang podcast and you're like, oh my god, or like Jenna, you're like, you know, she wasn't getting stuff, but then she had a season of Dancing With The Stars that was like made a lot of headlines and then then that publicist can like make it a thing.
你必须已经拥有平台,比如机会或工作。
Well, It's like you have to have the you have to have the platform already, like the opportunity or the job.
因为你可以让两个人上同一个电视节目,有了合适的公关,其中一个可能那年就出现在Met Gala,而另一个则可能彻底消失在人们的视野中。
Because like you could take two people on a TV show and with the right publicist, one of them could be at the Met Gala that year and the other one could like literally disappear into oblivion.
但确实如此。
But it is.
这就像一个非常特定的配方,你需要它,但你其实并不需要这个。
It's like a very specific recipe that you need and you don't need this.
是的。
Yeah.
你不需要。
You don't need.
你已经在那里了,宝贝。
You already She's there, baby.
是的。
Yeah.
你也在那里。
You're there.
好的。
Okay.
总之,谢谢你分享你的支持故事。
Anyway, thank you for your support story.
我好像占用了整个这一集。
I that I took over this whole episode.
不。
No.
我们很喜欢。
We love it.
但我真的超爱你们,你们可以直接去,我都不知道了。
But I love you guys so much and you can just go I don't even know.
天啊,我真是最差劲的凯尔蒂。
Actually, god, I'm the worst Kelty.
去我的Instagram吧。
Just go to my Instagram.
我会在那儿放个链接,我想是这样的。
I'll have a link there, I think.
你这么觉得吗?
You think?
你会的。
You will.
我会放个链接。
I'll have a link.
至少还有 keltyknight.com。
If nothing else, keltyknight.com.
我想我还在决定要不要,你知道的。
I think I'm still deciding on the, you know what?
网站还在制作中。
Still working on the website.
我超爱你们。
Love you so much.
我们没在这儿待太久。
And we weren't here for long time.
我们当时
We were
度过了同样的美好时光。
same good time.
《Lady Gang》由Kelty Knight、Becka Tobin和Jack Bannock主持并制作,社交媒体支持由Collie Carrera负责,音频和视频剪辑由Jared Monaco完成,额外支持来自Steve Dellemeter和PodcastOne。
Lady Gang is hosted and produced by Kelty Knight, Becka Tobin, and Jack Bannock with social media support from Collie Carrera, audio and video editing from Jared Monaco, and additional support from Steve Dellemeter and PodcastOne.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。