本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
随着年龄增长,你可能通常不会在情人节做太花哨的事情,但这是一个绝佳的机会,向你生活中的人展示你有多在乎他们,无论是伴侣、朋友,甚至保姆。
As you get older, maybe you usually don't do anything too fancy on Valentine's Day, but it's nice to take the opportunity to show the people in your life how much you really care, whether it's your partner, your friends, or even your babysitter.
为什么不花点时间给他们挑一份用心又实用的礼物呢?
Why not take a moment to get them something thoughtful and useful?
幸运的是,梅西百货正是为他们所有人找到完美礼物的地方。
Lucky for you, Macy's is the place to find the perfect gift for all of them.
我们每个人都有那么一个热爱旅行的朋友。
We all have that friend with the travel bug.
也许那个人就是你。
Maybe it's you.
去挑一个雷恩斯周末包吧。
Go grab a Raines weekend bag.
它优雅、防水,而且尺寸正好适合随身携带。
It's elegant, waterproof, and the perfect carry on size.
也许你和你的朋友们每年二月都会举办小小的‘女性友谊日’聚会。
Maybe you and your friends like to have a little Galentine's get together every February.
买一些让他们铭记的东西,比如迪奥润唇油。
Get something that they'll remember, like a Dior lip glow oil.
这是一种完美的小奢侈,能为他们的一天增添光彩。
It's the perfect little luxury that'll brighten their day.
对于你生命中的那位男士,可以考虑送他一块劳力士二手自动日志钻石表带手表。
For the man in your life, consider getting him a Rolex pre owned men's automatic Jubilee diamond bracelet watch.
它由18K金和不锈钢制成。
It's 18 karat gold and stainless steel.
非常时尚。
So chic.
还有,哦,对了,那个保姆,可能是你生命中最关键的人,总在你有要事时随叫随到,送他们一件超柔软的酒店系列浴袍,表达你的感激之情。
And, oh, yeah, the babysitter, perhaps the most clutch person in your life, the one who is there at the moment's notice when you have grown up stuff to do, show them how much you appreciate them with a super plush hotel collection robe.
明白了吗?
See?
梅西百货为你的一切需求都准备好了。
Macy's has all your bases covered.
快去吧。
Go now.
前往 macy's.com 或实体店购物。
Shop at macy's.com or in store.
那这是什么?
Well, what is this?
欢迎来到女士帮。
Welcome to the lady gang.
太棒了。
That's amazing.
再说一遍。
Say that again.
女士帮。
The lady gang.
这里即将发生改变。
Things are about to change around here.
每周,我们都会与好莱坞最火的女生团体——凯尔蒂·奈特、贝卡·托宾和杰克·范尼克——聊聊近况。
Each week, we catch up with Hollywood's hottest girl posse, Kelty Knight, Becca Tobin, and Jack Vanick.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
欢迎来到Lady Gang。
Welcome to Lady Gang.
我是贝卡·托宾,和杰克·范尼克以及Lady Gang在一起。
I am Becca Tobin here with Jack Vanick and the Lady Gang.
你好。
Hello.
头发正在从鲍勃头长出来,各位。
Growing off the bob, guys.
我正在让我的短发长长。
I'm growing off the bob.
那你呢?
Well, you are?
不,我只是开玩笑的,我正在让头发长长。
No, I'm growing out my just kidding.
天啊。
Oh my god.
求你了,别这样。
Please no.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你知道吗,姑娘。
Do you, girl.
你知道吗。
Do you.
我们不住在海里,我是说
I we don't live in No, the sea I'm
我会一直留着鲍勃头,因为我的书封就是我的鲍勃头,所以我不能
getting my bob forever because my book cover is my bob so I can't
即使想留长也做不到。
even grow it out.
这是你的风格。
It's your look.
你有在考虑吗?你在想这件事吗?
Are you thinking are you thinking about it?
我其实看过几张你留长发的照片,当时我就想,天啊,这也太棒了。
I actually saw a bunch of pictures of you with long hair and I was like, fuck, it's great too.
我知道。
I know.
是的。
Yeah.
我要留长了。
Gonna grow it out.
我只是这样弄而已。
I kind of just do this.
就像,你知道的,当年大家都在做的2016年挑战?
Like, I you know, the 2016 challenge that everybody was doing?
那一年我剪了第一个鲍勃头,或者说是差不多那个时候。
That was the year I cut my first bob or like around the time of my first bob.
我只是觉得,哦,我已经这样做了整整十年了。
And I just I'm like, oh, I've just been doing this for the last ten years.
就是,留一阵子鲍勃头,然后长长,再剪回鲍勃头,再长长。
It's like the bob, have it a little while and then grow it out a lot and then do the bob again and then grow it out.
所以这就是我现在的状态。
And then so that's that's my journey right now.
除非我开始接受睾酮治疗,然后掉光所有头发,到那时我就会再留个鲍勃头。
Unless I get on testosterone and lose all my hair and then I will have a bob.
那将是我的信号,或者
That'll be the signal that I Or
假发。
a wig.
或者假发。
Or a wig.
你知道是什么让我内心感到特别快乐吗?这对我们都是一堂很好的教训。
Know what made me feel really happy inside, which is a good learning lesson for all of us?
你知道莫拉·希金斯吗?
You know Mora Higgins?
她在交易平台上。
She's on the Trader.
她参加过《爱岛》。
She was on Love Island.
好多次。
So much.
她太漂亮了。
And she's so hot.
我的意思是,这个女人真的很美,她只是在Instagram上没染发,本来是黑发。
I mean, this woman is hot as she just didn't add on her Instagram for hair color and her she's dark hair.
她的自然发色已经变成白色了。
Her grow out is like white.
我的意思是,确实如此。
I mean, it is Yeah.
真的吗?
Really?
完全灰白了。
Complete gray.
她说,这些灰发快把我逼疯了。
And she was like, these grays are killing me.
因为她经常在交易节目之类的地方戴假发。
Because she wears a lot of wigs like on Traders and stuff.
我当时就想,这让我感觉好多了,因为我想,哦,你的灰发也很严重啊。
And I was like, this makes me feel so much better because I was like, oh, you have like really bad grays too.
我的灰发也很糟,但没那么糟。
Like my grays are bad, but they're not that bad.
我当时说,你
I was You're
你简直是世界上最漂亮的人,但有一件事不太完美。
like, you're literally the prettiest person in the world, but one thing is wrong with you.
上帝啊,是的。
God's Yeah.
这感觉真好。
It's nice.
不是她。
Not with her.
她对我来说简直是完美无缺。
She's literally perfection to me.
我根本不知道你在说谁。
Don't even know who you're talking about.
哦,她在《交易者》里。
Oh, she's on Traders.
你得看看《交易者》。
You need to watch Traders.
我们一直跟你说过。
We keep telling you.
我知道。
I know.
我只是没那么多时间。
I just don't have all the time.
她真漂亮。
Oh, she's so pretty.
天啊。
Oh my God.
她看起来像是AI生成的。
She looks AI.
而且她就像是,
And she is like,
她有着最疯狂的爱尔兰口音。
she has the craziest Irish accent.
听起来就像个醉醺醺的老爱尔兰大叔。
Like, she sounds like a a old drunk Irish dude.
她非常讨人喜欢,性格很好,还很自嘲。
She's so she's very likable, like, good personality, self deprecating.
她简直完美。
Like, she is perfect.
我喜欢,这太酷了。
I love That's cool.
好的。
Okay.
嗯,非常讨人喜欢。
Well, very likable.
好的。
Okay.
我有一些疯狂的事
I have I have some crazy shit
要告诉你。
to tell you.
那我们开始吧?
So can we start?
好的。
Okay.
是时候了
It's time for
精彩的一周。
Good week.
是的,确实如此。
Yes, it is.
糟糕的一周。
Bad week.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
你们啊。
You guys.
我他娘的是个女巫。
I am a fucking witch.
现在我知道你们觉得我是个贱人,但其实我既可以是贱人,也可以是女巫。
Now I know that you think I'm a bitch, but I am You can be a both.
是的。
Yeah.
我是个女巫,而且各种巫术的事情正在发生。
I am a witch and witchy shit is happening.
我无法告诉你我有多巫术。
I cannot tell you how witchy I am.
好吧。
Okay.
来吧。
Come on.
抱歉。
Sorry.
好吧。
Okay.
听这个。
Listen to this.
整晚都很好。
Good all night.
真的必须告诉你们。
Really had to tell you.
好的。
Okay.
所以,我超级,真的,因为所谓的“躁郁症的高低起伏”而感到非常沮丧,这也不奇怪。
So I was super, like, feeling really, really bummed out about, shocker, the highs and lows of a manic healthy.
我因为一些我讨厌的人而感到极度焦虑,也对自己的职业机会感到沮丧,总体上对未来感到非常低落。
I was feeling really bummed out about I was having a lot of anxious anxiety about some people that I hate, and I was feeling bummed about my work opportunities, And I just in general was feeling like really low about the future.
我一直憋着,把这些情绪压了整整两周,结果变得越来越糟糕。
And I was holding it in and had sat on it for like two weeks and just got nastier and nastier and nastier.
那我做了什么?
And so what did I do?
我做了我的‘Pew’。
I did my pew.
我做了我的个人情感写作,走到我的小露台上,写了十二分钟,把所有的负面情绪都发泄了出来,我一边写一边说:快点,快点,快点,快点,我讨厌这个。
I did my personal emotional writing and I went on my little veranda and I wrote for twelve minutes and I got all my nastiness out and I was like, go go go go go go like, I hate this.
我讨厌这个。
I hate this.
我为什么得不到这个机会?
Why am I not getting this opportunity?
我觉得我配得上,我很生气,等等等等。
Like, I deserve this and I'm pissed off, blah, blah, blah.
我 literally 把它烧了。
I literally burnt it.
我进屋后五分钟,老板打来电话说:嘿,我们想让你做这个、这个、这个、这个。
I came inside, got a phone call in five minutes from my boss being like, hey, we want you to do this, this, this, this.
一旦我放下了这些负面情绪,事情立刻就反转了。
Like, once I let go of that negativity, it instantly flipped.
然后两小时后,我决定带卡利去散步,听了我的积极肯定语,但我自己也不确定想听哪个肯定语。
Then, two hours later, I decided to take Cali for a walk and I listened to my affirmation and I just was like, I don't know what affirmation I wanna look to.
所以,抱歉,我把它写下来了,这样我才能告诉你。
So I specifically sorry, I wrote it down so I could tell you.
我听了一个关于吸引新客户和新商业机会的激活内容。
I listened to an activation that was about magnetizing new clients and new business opportunities.
我当时就想,我就是那个女孩。
And it was like, I am that girl.
每个人都想和我合作。
Everyone wants to work with me.
我今年一定会赚钱。
I will make money this year.
简直太玄乎、太神秘了。
Like, was so woo woo witchy.
当我从徒步登山下来时,收到了品牌经理海莉的一封邮件,里面是一个非常好的新机会。
When I got down the mountain from my hike, I had an email offer from Hailey, our brand manager, for a really good offer, a new opportunity in my inbox.
哇哦。
Wow.
这太令人兴奋了。
This is exciting.
恭喜你。
Congratulations.
我为你感到高兴。
I'm happy for you.
这让我想起最近我确实有过一次类似的对话,因为那时我正处于自我厌恶的状态。
I this is coming up triggering some a conversation that I did have recently because I was in a position of self loathing.
明白吗?
Okay?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
我真的很生气。
I was really pissed off.
我收到了一份offer,但当时我觉得自己糟透了。
I got this offer for something that I was like so shitty.
不是糟透了。
Not shitty.
总之,那是个offer,但我还是觉得烦。
It's a it's anyways, it's an offer, but I'm like, ugh.
这就像薪资一样,总有一天我能谈这件事。
This is like pay is I one day I'm gonna be able to talk about this.
实际上,我不知道具体什么时候,但很快了。
Actually, I don't know when, but soon.
但我当时特别生气,心里想:这算什么。
But I was like so offended, and I was like this.
这些人的想法居然觉得我就在这样的水平?
Like, these people, like, this is where they think I'm at?
就是这种, blah blah blah 的东西。
Like, this, blah blah blah.
那就是他们觉得
That's where the
这就是他们认为我所处的位置。
this is where they think I'm at.
但有句话说出来了。
But something was said.
自我厌恶和自我吹嘘有着相同的特质,都是过于关注自我,以为别人对你的关注程度和你对自己的关注程度一样高。
Self loathing has the same quality as self aggrandizing, and it's just too much focus on self and thinking that people are thinking about you as much as you think they're thinking about you.
所以自我厌恶和‘我是地球上最了不起的人’一样,都是以自我为中心。
So self loathing is just as self centered as being like, I'm the greatest person on planet Earth.
因为这其实并不真实。
Cause it's like an un True.
其实,这只是对你自己过于关注,觉得有些事情在影响着你,别人在议论你。
Well, it's it's just like a folk a too high of focus on yourself, thinking that there are things that are affecting you, that people are thinking about you.
我听说乔纳·希尔在拍完他的纪录片后接到了一个电话。
So I heard that Jonah Hill got a call after he made his stuts documentary.
你还记得那整个事情吗?
You remember that whole thing?
有人打电话给他祝贺,说:‘老兄,这太酷了。’
And he got a call from somebody congratulating him, being like, dude, this is the coolest thing.
就像说,你真的把 blah blah blah 拍得特别到位。
It's like, you really nail blah blah blah.
乔纳·希尔说:非常感谢。
And Jonah Hill said, thank you very much.
我其实不会把这些话放在心上。
I'm not actually gonna take this in.
我不会像你希望的那样兴奋,因为我发现,以那种方式庆祝自己,反而会打开一扇门,让我陷入同样的自我厌恶,因为我太过关注自己,以及我认为自己在这个世界上的重要性。
I'm not gonna get as excited as you want me to get because I have found that celebrating myself in that way, it just opens up the box for also being self loathing in that way because I'm focusing too much on me and what I think the importance that I think that I have in this world.
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
这让我一下子清醒了,因为我当时心想:哎呀,好可怜的我,好可怜的我,好可怜的我。
And it really snapped me out of that moment because I was like, oh, it's like, poor me, poor me, poor me.
然后我想,这和‘看我,看我,看我’一样让人尴尬。
And then I was like, this is as cringey as being like, look at me, look at me, look at me.
嗯,我
Well, I
我觉得这很明智,因为无论你偏向哪一种,都会让自己陷入失望的境地:如果你过度夸大自己,而事情没有按计划发展,你就会觉得天塌了。
also think it's smart because it's like, if you are like that in either way, it's setting yourself up for disappointment because if you're aggrandizing so much and something doesn't go exactly the way that you plan, you think it's the end of the world.
天塌了。
End of the world.
有点像这样,是的。
Sort of like Yeah.
就是是的。
It's Yeah.
对自我的不健康关注。
A Unhealthy focus on self.
那就是问题所在。
That's what it was.
对自我的不健康关注。
An unhealthy focus on self.
有意思。
Interesting.
就像是活在中间状态。
It's like just living mid.
我不想经历这么高的高峰和这么低的低谷。我最近听了很多关于多巴胺的播客,关于我们对多巴胺的痴迷,不过这些话题咱们改天再聊。
Like, I don't wanna be this high high and this low I'm doing a lot of podcast listening about dopamine and, like, our obsession with dopamine, and and it's very, very anyway, that's for another day.
但谢谢你,贝卡。
But I thank you, Becca.
我感受到了。
Feel that.
而且
And
所以我们要庆祝你曾是个女巫,确实带来了好事,但这是宇宙给你的考验。
So we're gonna celebrate that you did you were a witch and you did make good things happen, but this is your this is your test from the universe.
你无论在哪一边都不能太兴奋。
You can't get too excited in either direction.
因为那样的话,它又会把你打倒。
Because then it's gonna knock you down again.
是的。
Yeah.
这也会让你变得很讨厌。
Well, it just makes you a dick too.
我觉得任何人——不是说你是讨厌鬼,但任何一个人如果对刚接到的工作太过大惊小怪,过分张扬,谦逊就没了,大家都会觉得你只在乎自己。
I think anybody not that you're a dick, but like anybody that's like makes too big of a thing about the job that they booked or too big of a thing about the, like, the humility is gone and then everybody is it's like you're just you're just it's all about you.
不。
No.
我懂。
I feel that.
而且当时我还生自己的气,因为就在这一切发生后的周一早上,我打电话给另一位圈内的朋友,她也有同样的感受。
And also then I was mad at myself because the Monday morning that this was all happening, I got on the phone with another, like, a friend that's in the business and she was feeling the same way.
我们聊了将近一个半小时。
And we were on the phone for like an hour and a half.
我一边喝着咖啡,一边在后院清理狗屎,整个过程都在打电话。
I had my coffee, I cleaned up the poop in the backyard, all while we're on the phone.
我浪费了一个美妙的一小时半,只为了抱怨这一切有多糟糕,觉得我们的事业完了,天啊,人们只想看那个地铁取款机 guy 在地毯上出丑,连面试都算不上。
I wasted a wonderful hour and a half of my life commiserating about how shitty it all was and how it's over for us and like, oh my god, people just want the subway takes guy to make a fool of himself on the carpets, not even an interview.
你知道吗,我付出了那么多努力,可就在这一切发生后,我才意识到:这简直是浪费了精力、时间和美好。
Like, I worked so, you know, and then like literally all this happened and I was like, wait, like, that was such a waste of energy, time, beauty.
我可以
I could
去上普拉提课。
have been at Pilates.
本可以和朋友一起开心地玩。
I could have been with a friend having fun.
我本可以去迪士尼乐园。
Like, I I could've been at Disneyland.
唉。
Like, ugh.
所以,是的,我完全理解你的感受。
So, yes, I hear you a thousand percent.
这是我的糟糕一周。
Here is my bad week.
换个角度想想。
Put it in perspective.
抱歉。
Sorry.
你知道的,我最近忙起来了。
You know, I got busy.
我忘了带卡莉去美容店,虽然我可以在家给她洗澡,但我坚决不做屁股挤压这件事。
I forgot to take Callie to the groomers, and I could wash her at home, but the thing I refuse to do is the butt squeeze.
我以前给霍博做过,但我绝不会给卡莉做。
I used to do it on Hobo, but I will not do it on Callie.
太恶心了。
It's too nasty.
你的意思是当你做
Do mean when you do
肛腺。
anal glands.
挤出肛腺。
Express the anal glands.
它也会充满。
It also fill up.
就像一个粉刺,你得把它挤破,所有的
It's like a zit, and you have to pop it, and all Can the
直接按压就可以吗?
just press in it?
这不是臭液体。
It's not cussing liquid.
它像水一样。
It's like water.
所以是的。
So yeah.
这太恶心了。
It's disgusting.
不管怎样,我拖得太久才带她去,我看到她一直在地上蹭屁股,好像想自己弄出来,因为她确实是个臭烘烘的家伙。
Anyway, so I waited too long to take her and I could see that she was like rubbing her butt on the ground and stuff like trying to do it herself because she does she's a stinky bitch.
所以我终于昨天带她去了,我当时说:拜托,把屁股弄一下。
And I was like, So I finally took her yesterday and I was like, please do the butt.
她就说:好的。
And she was like, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以当我带她去的时候,发现她屁股里什么都没有。
So when I got to pick her up, goes, there was nothing in her butt.
我不知道该说什么。
I don't know what to tell you.
就像你说的,你得更经常带她去,但她一定是自己解决了这个问题。
Like she, you know, you need to bring her in more often, but like she must have figured it out on herself.
是的。
Yeah.
她确实做了。
She did.
因为后来我去睡觉了。
Because then I went to go get into bed.
肛门分泌物,我能看到床上用品上全是污渍。
The anal juice, I could see the stains all over my duvet.
还有那股气味。
And the smell.
还有我为办公室买的新地毯。
And my beautiful new rug that I got for for my office.
今天早上我出去时,发现她在我地毯上自己解决了,现在我得像剪头发一样把那块剪掉。
I went to go out this morning and I can see that where she got her own zip popped on my rug and now I need to cut it out like a haircut.
太恶心了。
It's disgusting.
所以你猜我今天早上在录播客之前做了什么?
So guess what I did this morning before I podcasted?
我在订阅Substack的时候,点击了Bull and Branch的链接。
I went in the late of getting Substack and I clicked on that link for Bull and Branch.
然后,宝贝,我买了一个全新的被套,因为我根本不想洗那东西。
And baby, I bought a brand new duvet because I'm not even washing that thing.
那东西我买了那种特别柔软、可以水洗的奶油色款。
That thing is I getting got the cream, the one that you wash that's like super soft.
总之,你
Anyway, you
太夸张了
so much for
我的15%折扣,Bolen Branch。
my 15% off, Bolen Branch.
你真棒。
You're wonderful.
哇。
Wow.
这太多了。
That is a lot.
哇。
Wow.
真恶心。
Gross.
有意思。
Interesting.
我来下一个。
I'll go next.
好的。
Okay.
反过来。
Flip it around.
我状态好的时候很短,就是我刚完成了我的第一幅大幅画作。
My good week is short, and it's just that I finished my first large painting.
画一幅大幅画一直是我自己的目标。
It has been a goal of mine to paint a large painting.
过去一年我给自己定了一些奇怪的规矩,比如:不到准备好了我就绝不开始。
I have set these weird rules for myself over the past year that I'm like, I'm not going do it until I'm ready.
我需要练习我的风格。
I need to practice my style.
我需要,呃,我不知道。
Need to like, I don't know.
我之前对这个特别害怕,或者我其实不该害怕。
Was very intimidated by it or I shouldn't be.
我本该直接就能画的,但这确实是一段旅程。
I should have just been able to do it, but it was a journey.
我大概讨厌其中80%的内容,因为我对自己太苛刻了,简直讨厌自己画的每一样东西,但最终效果出奇的好,我为自己感到骄傲。
I hated probably 80% of it because I was so hard on myself and I just hated everything I was doing, but it turned out really good and I'm proud of myself.
这对我来说是一个巨大的目标。
It was a big, big goal for me.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
你打算卖它吗?
Are you selling it?
你打算留着它吗?
Are you keeping it?
我想我会留着它。
I think I'm going to keep it.
这很重要,因为我真的非常喜欢它。
Which is big because I, like, actually like it so much.
我会留着它。
I'll keep it.
但是是的。
But Yeah.
我觉得我想多做一些这种风格的作品,并尝试去销售它们。
I think I wanna do more in that style and try to sell it.
我从没卖过这么大的画,我都不知道你怎么做到的。
I just don't selling paintings that big, I don't even know how you do it.
它们太大了,不好运输。
They're so large to ship.
是的,你得想办法问问扎克,因为他以前在那家画廊做过这个。
Yeah, guess you have to figure out you can ask Zach because he used to do this in that art gallery.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的。
Yeah.
我的下一个目标是卖出一幅大画。
That's my next goal, is to sell a big painting.
但我为自己能坚持下来感到骄傲,你知道的?
But I'm proud of myself for just, like, keeping with it, you know?
这是那个有
This the one with
上面有人的吗?
the people on it?
像那些绿色小脑袋的?
Like the little green heads?
我喜欢这个。
I love it.
但看这个过程太有趣了。
But it was so interesting to watch.
有个可爱的Instagram视频,因为你是画了一整幅画,然后涂掉了六次,最后变成了这样,我当时就想,这就是杰克·范诺克脑子里的想法吗?
There's a cute Instagram video made because it was like, you did a whole painting and then you covered it up six times, then you ended up like, and I was like, is this what it's like to be in Jack Vanock's brain?
因为那其实太糟糕了。
Because that's actually horrible.
里面简直糟透了。
It's horrible in there.
不,这是一个监狱。
No, it is a prison.
我不是在开玩笑。
I'm not kidding.
你知道吗?
You know that?
我不确定你们有没有看过,但我画过一幅情人节风格的画,画的是一只熊抱着一颗心,上面写着‘我爱你’。
I don't know if you guys saw it, but I did a painting of like a, it's like a Valentine's Day painting of like a bear holding a heart that says I love you.
画这幅画的时候我彻底崩溃了。
I had a literal meltdown doing it.
我当时真的在向杰瑞德哭诉。
I like was crying to Jared.
因为我觉得,我对自己是最苛刻的批评者。
Because I'm like, I'm, I'm my own worst critic.
我讨厌自己做的每一件事。
I hate everything I do.
但我真的很喜欢创作。
But like, I love being creative.
只是我脑子里这种对比真的像一座监狱。
It's just this juxtaposition in my head that is truly a prison.
我根本逃不出来。
And I like can't get out of it.
但我正在努力练习,摆脱这种心态。
But I'm trying to practice to be able to get out of that mindset.
但我是想,我干嘛要
But yeah, I was like, why am
为一幅熊抱着心形的画哭呢?
I crying over a painting of a bear holding a heart?
但我就是哭了。
But I am.
那你平时是怎么应对脑子里这些情绪的?
It's have you what are you doing to, like, combat these feelings in your brain?
比如,在那一刻?
Like, in the moment?
什么有帮助?
What helps?
比如,因为我觉得肯定有很多人过着这样的生活,有这种感受,一定有一些方法,一些你可以做的、能把自己拉出来的事情。
Like, what because I'm sure there's a lot of people who live like this and feel like this, and there's gotta be, like, some things point like, things you can do to pull yourself out.
对我来说,就是暂时离开。
I mean, for me, it's stepping away.
这几乎是每个人谈到艺术时都会说的一件事。
And that's like a big thing everybody says with art.
就是如果你陷入低谷和恶性循环,情况只会越来越糟,所以离开一下,喝点东西,第二天再回来。
It's like if you because you can you just get like in these funks and these spirals and it's like, then it just keeps getting worse and worse, stepping away, having a drink, coming back to it like the next day.
因为我有很多作品,都是过一段时间再回头看,发现其实还挺不错的。
Because there's been so many things that I have done that I come back to later and I was like, that actually looks pretty good.
我只是当时处于一种戴着黑色眼镜、讨厌一切的状态,然后就去做一些完全不同的事情,比如在艺术创作上,如果我正想画某种风格的画,就做个完全不同的练习,让自己从那种思维模式里跳出来。
I just like I'm in the I have like Jack goggles of like hating everything and then doing something completely different like art creative wise where it's like if I'm trying to paint this type of a painting, do like an exercise that's like totally different and get yourself like out of that headspace.
但我只是在学习。
But I'm just learning.
我还在
I'm still
诚实真的很棒。
loving being honest.
是的。
Yeah.
这非常漂亮。
It's very pretty.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我非常喜欢。
I love it.
我迫不及待想去参加杰克·班内特的画展。
I can't wait to go to Jack Bennett Gallery Show.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
它将会是
It's gonna be
那是我的主要目标。
on That's my my big goal.
有朝一日能那样真是太棒了。
It'd be so cool one day.
你会的。
You will.
好的。
Okay.
我这周的糟心事是盆底康复治疗的进展。
My bad week is pelvic floor therapy update.
我们现在进入了这样一个阶段:他们会在体内插入一种装置,我觉得不是导尿管,而是一种带气囊的管子,属于‘自备安全套’类型——他们给你套上安全套,然后插进你的肛门,再给气囊充气,我现在就处在这一阶段。
We're now in the phase that they are putting, I think it's some kind of like, it's not a catheter, but it's some kind of like a tube with a balloon in it and it's a BYOC, bring your own condom, they put the condom on, stick it in your butthole, and blow up the balloon in your butthole, and that is where I'm
目前就是这样。
at right now.
天哪。
Holy shit.
对。
Yep.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
你的屁股有这么多问题吗?因为我想这都是连着的。
Is there so much butt in your because I guess it's all connected.
嗯,这叫盆底疗法,但他们处理的其实是肛门问题。
Well, it's just like it's called pelvic floor therapy, but they deal with like butthole problems.
我得说,这是为了
I've got to say, is this for
你的屁股吗?
your butt?
是的,这是为了缓解我的便秘。
Yeah, it's for my constipation.
这没什么效果,而且很不舒服。
It's not working and it's uncomfortable.
他们把气囊充气来模拟排便。
They blow it up to simulate a poop.
你应该能感觉到,我现在就感觉到了。
And you're supposed to be able to like, I feel it now.
然后她就说,现在用力往下推。
Then she's like, now bear down.
所以你实际上就是在用屁股把气囊往外推,就像在拉屎一样。
So you're like, are basically pushing out a balloon in your butt like it's poop.
我会再坚持一段时间,但到目前为止,还没有任何改善。
I'm going to stick with it for a little bit longer, but so far, no improvements.
这真的非常侵入性。
It's really invasive.
避孕套拿出来的时候是脏的吗?
The condom come out poopy?
她没给我看,但我觉得不是。
She doesn't show me, but I don't think so.
除非他们说,除非你在他们操作的时候必须去,才应该这样。
Unless they say like, unless you like, have to go at the time that they're doing it, should be.
然后现在他们给了我,她跟我说再见。
Then now they gave they gave me she's like, bye.
现在我有了一个小管子,得放在车里,我在想,这玩意儿放哪儿?
And then now I have the little like tube that I have to bring in my car and I'm like, where do I store this?
恶心。
Ew.
是的。
Yeah.
有些人很喜欢。
Some people love it.
比如Tanya Rod在我发的关于这个的帖子下评论了。
Like Tanya Rod commented on my post that I made about it.
她就说,我超爱骨盆底治疗。
She's like, I love pelvic floor therapy.
她肯定会。
She would.
塔尼娅肯定会喜欢。
Tanya would love it.
这太符合她的风格了。
That's very her.
我就说,她说,
I'm like, She's like,
我给我的肛门写了一封感谢信。
I wrote a letter to my butt hole in thanks.
是的。
Yeah.
我做不到,我不知道。
I can't, I don't know.
我只是觉得,我们还在追着一个可能存在于别处的问题,不过目前为止,确实没有,我知道大家都对这个非常感兴趣。
I just, I still think we're chasing a problem that's somewhere else, but yeah, so far So no I know everybody was very interested in this.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you.
我知道,我有很多与阴道有关的创伤,但并不是特别与臀部有关,以前我就是那种去拿宫颈涂片检查,根本不会多想的人。
I know like there's I have like so much trauma related to like things in my vagina, not so much my butt, but I even just going I used to be the kind that would just go get my Pap smear and not think anything of it.
就是,事情就是这样, blah blah blah blah。
It's like, it is what it is, blah blah blah blah.
而现在这变成了一整件事,你就像在创造,我希望你的结果能好。
And now it's this whole thing and it's just like you're like you create I hope yours comes out.
你的经历有积极的一面,但我觉得,考虑到我经历过的所有怀孕相关的事情,还有被反复检查,对我来说,做这些事时我必须得打麻醉。
There's a positive from yours, but I think with all the pregnancy stuff that I dealt with and being poked and prodded, like, that to me, I would need to be under anesthesia to be doing.
对。
Right.
百分之百。
A 100%.
不。
No.
我完全理解。
I totally get it.
我为你做这件事感到骄傲,因为这一定不容易。
I'm proud of you for doing this because that cannot be easy.
嗯,我不确定。
Like, don't know.
你甚至都不愿意去接受心理咨询。
You won't even go to talk therapy.
我真不敢相信你居然要往屁股里吹波波球。
I can't believe you're going blowing up a boba balloon in your butt.
你宁愿选择吹波波球而不是
You would rather get a boba balloon than
去做心理咨询。
do a talk therapy.
太疯狂了。
It's wild.
太疯狂了。
It's wild.
我没问题。
I'm not problem.
你便秘了,却说:我没事。
Is constipated, you're like, I'm fine.
当你便秘时,你会说:不,不行。
When your ass is constipated, you're like, no.
她坚持下来了。
She perseveres.
她你
She you
你知道吗,不知为什么,我特别擅长这种事。
know, I'm really good with that kind of stuff for some reason.
比如,无论是从手术中恢复,还是我经常解离。
Like, any sort of like, yeah, recovering from my surgeries and like, I disassociate a lot.
每当我需要做点什么,我就觉得自己根本不在场。
Like anytime I have to do something, I'm like, I'm not even here.
但做这个不行,因为她会跟你说话,你必须回应,你得在现场。
But with that, you can't because she's like talking to you and you have to reply You're present.
你必须得在场。
It's you have to be present.
我不骗你。
I I'm not gonna lie.
这太糟糕了。
It's horrible.
但我又试了各种方法,就为了能排便。
But I've again, anything to try to poop.
但是,我会让大家及时更新进展。
But, yeah, I will keep everybody updated.
我一想到你要做这些,就紧张得直冒汗。
I'm like sweating thinking about you doing this.
你一定会成为一个非常棒的准父母。
You're gonna be a really good pregnant person.
因为你已经便秘了。
Because you're already constipated.
那就再完美不过了。
It'd be perfect.
还有,因为你真的可以 dissociate(解离)
Well, that and because you can, like, really disassociate and
有点
sort of
然后让发生的一切自然发生,保持一点距离。
just, like, allow whatever's happening to happen and just sort of, like, have a little distance.
是的
Yeah.
我希望如此。
I hope so.
我觉得它会
I think it's
对你有帮助。
gonna serve you.
是的,我相信自己,但你永远无法预料。
Yeah, I have confidence in myself, but you never know.
哇。
Wow.
哇。
Wow.
好吧,我这周真够糟的。
Okay, my bad week.
我有个非常叛逆的孩子。
So I have a very defiant child.
严格来说,这孩子就是叛逆。
Like by definition, this kid is defiant.
他想要掌控一切,这也不奇怪,因为我嫁给了扎克·马丁,他这辈子从未失控过。
He wants to be in control and no wonder because I'm married to Zach Martin who's never been out of control in his life.
所以这真的很有挑战性,对其他孩子有效的方法对他都不管用。
So he is it's really challenging and the things that work for other kids don't work for him.
这并不是说他是个特别的雪flake。
And this is like he's not like a special snowflake.
每个家长都面临自己孩子特有的问题。
Everybody has their thing with their kid.
这就是我孩子的问题。
This is my thing with my kid.
我刚才正跟他斗智斗勇。
And I was just battling with him.
如果不是他的主意,他就不会做。
If it's not his idea, it's he's not doing it.
即使那是他想要的东西。
Even if it's something he wants.
你知道的?
You know?
比如,即使他想做,他也会拖延,说:我想做这个,但因为你让我做,我就不做。
Like, even if it's a he will hold back and be like, I wanna do this, but because you're telling me you want me to do it, I'm not
就不做。
doing it.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我就特别崩溃,然后去看了医生贝基。
Has to So I was just so fed up, and I went on doctor Becky.
她有个很棒的内部应用。
She has this good inside app.
她在Instagram上非常活跃。
She's like the she's really been all over Instagram.
如果你是家长,她的内容一定出现在你的推荐算法里。
If you're a parent, she's been in your algorithm.
她非常聪明。
She's so smart.
她很棒。
She's wonderful.
给出的建议非常好。
Gives great advice.
我妥协了。
I caved.
我下载了那个应用。
I downloaded the app.
我在想,我该怎么办?
I'm like, what do I do?
因为我看到Instagram上她问:你有没有一个叛逆的孩子?
Because I saw something on Instagram where she's like, do you have a defiant child?
blah blah blah。
Blah blah blah.
所以她有一整套方法,比如例子是,让他洗澡特别困难,根本没法让他进浴缸。
So she has this whole thing where an example is it was so hard to get into the bath, like to get him to get into the bath.
有次扎克直接穿着衣服把他扔进了淋浴间。
At some point, Zach put him into the shower with his clothes on.
我们就是卡在这里了。
Like, that's where we get.
你不能威胁他要拿走什么东西。
You can't threaten him to take things away.
他根本不在乎。
He doesn't give a fuck.
他会看着你,说:是的。
He'll look at you and be like, yeah.
把它扔进垃圾桶。
Put it in the trash.
把那辆车也扔进垃圾桶。
Put that car in the trash.
你敢啊。
I dare you.
这太疯狂了。
Like, it's so psycho.
天啊。
Oh my god.
你可以把他所有东西都拿走。
You could take it all away from him.
你可以做任何事。
You can anything.
随便吧。
Whatever.
所以当时扎克不在家。
So I was so Zach was out of town.
我实在厌倦了给这孩子洗澡。
I was so tired of drink getting this kid in the bath.
所以贝基医生有个建议,就是骗骗他们。
So doctor Becky had this advice where you fool them.
你用心理战术哄他们。
You judo mind trick them.
然后你对他们说,嘿,伙计。
And you say to them, hey, buddy.
你的澡盆准备好了。
Your bath is ready.
所以你什么时候准备好了,就进去吧。
So whenever you're ready, get on in.
或者如果你需要他们早上准备去上学,你就说,嘿,我会在门口等你,你准备好了我们就去上学。
Or like if you need them to get ready to go to school in the morning, it's like, hey, I'm gonna be standing by the door to go to school when you're ready.
快过来,让我们上车吧。
Just come and let let get in the car.
在应用里,她说,你觉得这样很好。
And in the app, she's like, you think that it's good.
他们永远不会做的,因为我听说了这事,我当时就想,他肯定不会。
They're never gonna do it because I heard this and I was like, he's never gonna.
是的。
Yeah.
他就像说,永远不会准备好。
He's like, would never be
不准备好的。
not ready.
对。
Yeah.
她让我大吃一惊。
She proved me wrong.
我做到了,我当时就说:嘿,伙计。
I I did it, and I I was like, hey, buddy.
浴缸已经准备好了,你什么时候准备好都可以。
The bath is ready whenever you're ready.
他抬头看着我,眼神疯狂,然后说:好吧。
He looked up at me, this crazy look in his eye, and he was like, okay.
然后我走回浴室,心想:他绝对不可能在玩新的圣诞玩具。
And then I walked back in the bathroom, and I'm like, there's no way he's playing with a new Christmas toy.
他才不会呢。
Like, he's not.
然后十秒钟后,我又走回去,想看看他在想什么。
And then in ten seconds, I walked back out just to, like, see what he's processing.
他正在脱衣服。
He's taking his clothes off.
不可能。
No way.
他正在脱掉妈妈的衣服,准备进浴缸。
He's taking his mother clothes off and getting in the bath.
所以我心想,这太棒了。
So I was like, this is amazing.
我又试了一次。
I tried it again.
像三天后,我对他说:嘿,伙计。
Like three days later, I was like, hey, buddy.
你的澡盆准备好了。
Your bath is ready.
你知道,如果你想要跳进去,他会说:我准备好再洗。
You know, if you wanna hop in, he goes, I'll do it when I'm ready.
他用我的话来回应我。
He used my own language on me.
好吧。
Okay.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我准备好了再做。
I'll do it when I'm ready.
我说,好吧。
And I said, okay.
然后,当然了,他花了好久才惩罚我没把控制权交出去。
And then of course he took forever to punish me for not putting the control.
昨晚,我又想,我要再试一次。
Last night, I was like, I'm gonna do it again.
于是我开始放水。
And I like start running the water.
我说,嘿,伙计,你的澡盆准备好了,你准备好了就来。
And I said, hey buddy, your bath is ready when you're ready.
他看着我说,我的澡盆是我准备好了才有的。
And he looks at me goes, my bath is ready when I'm ready.
他他知道你在做些什么。
He I I was He knows you're doing something.
我震惊了。
I was stunned.
他底下还带着一丝笑。
He had like a laugh underneath it.
不。
No.
我以性命担保。
Swear on his life.
我实际上在他房间里装了摄像头。
I actually have a camera in his room.
我得回去,因为我得去拿,我当时站在那儿,整个人都懵了。
I need to go back because I have to collect it was I stood there like, I I'm shook.
天哪。
Oh my God.
我震惊了。
I'm shook.
所以现在每当我让他做点什么,他总是说:‘等我准备好了,妈妈,等我准备好了。’
And so now anytime I ask him to do something, he's like when I'm ready when I'm ready mom.
那贝基医生怎么说的?
Well, does doctor Becky say about this?
没有解决方案。
No solution.
这个应用里也没提到这种情况。
Nothing on the app about this.
在
On
这个应用是关于贝基医生的吗?
Is the app about doctor Becky.
我需要知道该怎么办。
I need to know what to do.
他说,我洗澡的时间由我决定。
He's like, my bath is ready when I'm ready.
我准备好了再说。
When I'm ready.
天啊。
Oh my god.
真是个小混蛋。
What a little shit.
操。
Shit.
我的意思是,这太疯狂了。
Can you mean, I it's wild.
这确实太疯狂了。
It is wild.
他疯了。
He's psycho.
他是个心理变态。
He's a psychopath.
不管怎样,为我祈祷吧,因为这个年龄段是四岁。
Anyways, pray for me because this age is the fours.
他马上就要四岁了,我听说四岁是最难的,确实如此。
He's about to be four and I hear it's the fours and they are right.
好的。
Okay.
我这周过得不错,因为我看到了Instagram上的一件事。
My my good week is that I saw something on Instagram.
詹姆斯·范德比克是我的朋友,他非常睿智,他的妻子也是。
James Vanderbeak is a friend of mine, and he's very wise and so is his wife.
他们就是那种智慧的长者之类的人。
They're just sort of these, like, wise sage, whatever people.
他们从不随波逐流。
And they don't conform.
你知道的吧?
You know?
他们就是按自己的节奏做自己的事。
They, like, do their own thing to the beat of their own drum.
他们过着自己想要的生活。
They're doing their life the way they're doing it.
每当我陷入低谷时,我有时会给她发条消息,问她:你觉得这件事怎么样?
And anytime I'm, like, in a rut, sometimes I'll just text her and just be like, what do you feel about this?
你对这件事怎么看?
What do you think about this?
她 definitely 是个女巫。
She's also definitely a witch.
我对新年决心和整个新年感到非常厌烦。
I was feeling really annoyed by New Year's resolutions and just the New Year.
我从不给自己太多压力,也不强迫自己必须立什么决心或做些什么新事。
And I don't put a lot of stress on myself or pressure to, like, have a resolution or do anything new.
但一月头几天我一直在想,这些日子太平淡了。
But I was going through the first couple days of January being like, these days are very unremarkable.
我觉得,虽然我不想做出任何改变,但至少我应该试着做点什么。
I feel like even though I don't wanna be doing anything differently, I should at least be trying.
所以当我内心有所感受时,我是不是已经心如死灰了?
So as I feel something inside, am I dead inside?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
前几天詹姆斯在Instagram上发了一段视频,我强烈建议大家都去看看。
And James got on Instagram the other day, and I urge everyone to go look for it.
视频里他说,新年夜在1月1日这一天,根本毫无意义。
And it's a video of him being like, you know, this whole New Year's Eve on January 1 is like, basically doesn't make any sense.
对植物、对自然、对一切来说都是如此。
Like, for plants, for nature, for everything.
春天。
Spring.
春天就是一切都在生长、绽放,诸如此类。
Spring is when everything spring, like grows and blooms and blah blah blah.
所以我们全搞错了。
So we're doing it all wrong.
我的新年将从春天开始,因为我们确实都会多一点精力、多一点活力、多一点动力。
My new New Year's is going to be the start of spring because we do all get a little extra energy, a little pep in our step, a little more motivation.
所以这根本不是新年,各位。
So we're not this is not the New Year, you guys.
真的不是。
It's not.
根据詹姆斯的说法,新年是春天。
According to James, it is the spring.
新年春天的分界点是贾里德的生日,3月21日。
The New Year's spring solstice is Jared's birthday, March 21.
春天的开始。
The start of spring.
春天的开始。
The start of spring.
是我表弟的生日。
It's my cousin's birthday.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
这是个不错的主意。
It's a good one.
我喜欢这个。
I like that.
我看到了那条帖子。
I saw that post.
我看了整个视频,当时就想,我喜欢,因为你看起来很有动力。
I watched the whole thing and I was like, I love because it looks like you're motivated.
你就像在说,天气变暖了。
You're like, it's getting warmer.
怎么把贝基医生扯进来,但贝卡会迎接新年
How put Doctor Becky into this, but Becca will do New Year
等她准备好了。
when she's ready.
等她准备好了。
When she's ready.
我只是希望一切都能说得通。
I just need everything to make sense.
就是,让它合理一点。
Like, make it make sense.
詹姆斯让我去创造春天。
James is telling me to make spring.
我在听詹姆斯的。
I'm listening to James.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是喜欢我听到的。
I just like what I heard.
我觉得那个更好。
Like, I like that better.
这符合你想要表达的内容。
It works for what you're trying to put out there.
有效果。
It's working.
太疯狂了。
So wild.
我喜欢。
I love it.
有效果。
It's working.
好的。
Okay.
我们回来后,喜欢的,讨厌的。
When we come back, like, love, loath.
我们每个人都有不同的健康目标。
We all have different health goals.
也许你想开始跑步、举重或冥想。
Maybe you wanna start running or lifting weights or meditating.
如果你今年的目标之一是减重,那我们来聊聊她的方法。
If weight loss is one of your goals this year, then let's talk about hers.
它是这样运作的。
Here's how it works.
Hers 会帮你连接到医疗提供者。
Hers connects you with a medical provider.
他们会判断这种治疗是否适合你。
They determine if treatment is right for you.
如果开具处方,他们会为您提供定制的治疗方案。
If prescribed, they give you a custom treatment plan.
他们提供多种治疗选择,如口服药物套装或GLP-1注射剂。
They have a great range of treatment options like oral medication kits or GLP one injectables.
对于持续治疗,他们提供剂量和药物调整、生活方式与营养建议,以及24/7无隐藏费用的支持。
And for ongoing treatment, they offer dosage and medication adjustments, lifestyle and nutrition tips, and 247 support with no hidden costs.
太棒了。
Amazing.
Hers的方案起价仅为每月69美元,如果一次性全额支付十个月的费用。
Hers has options starting at just $69 per month with a ten month plan when paid upfront in full.
他们甚至提供完全在线的医疗服务,由持证医生为您了解您的情况并制定个性化方案。
They even offer 100% online care with licensed providers who learn your story and create a personalized plan.
再次感受最好的自己。
Feel like your best self again.
访问forhers.com/ladygang,获取一款真正懂您的个性化且负担得起的方案。
Visit forhers.com/ladygang to get a personalized affordable plan that gets you.
这是forhers.com/ladygang或hers.com/ladygang。
That's forhers.com/ladygang or hers.com/ladygang.
Hers的减重服务并非在所有地区都可用。
Weight loss by hers is not available everywhere.
复合药物产品未经美国食品药品监督管理局(FDA)批准或评估其安全性、有效性或质量。
Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA.
需处方。
Prescription required.
完整详情请见网站。
See website for full details.
重要安全信息和限制条件。
Important safety information and restrictions.
实际价格取决于所购买的产品和计划。
Actual price depends on product and plan purchased.
你注意到我这周在格莱美颁奖礼上头发看起来有多惊艳、多健康了吗?
Did you notice how absolutely gorgine y and healthy my hair looked at the Grammys this week?
是的
Yeah.
我猜你注意到了。
I bet you did.
因为你知道吗?
Because you know what?
Nutrafol。
Nutrafol.
访问 nutrafol.com 并输入促销码 LG pod,即可享受首月订阅立减10美元。
Nutrafol is offering $10 off your first month subscription when you visit nutrafol.com and enter promo code LG pod.
好发质带来的好处,远超我们的想象。
Good hair days do more than we give a credit for.
我的头发如此健康、浓密、柔顺,让每个造型都更出众,因为我根本不用担心发型糟糕或发量稀疏需要遮掩。
The fact that my hair is so healthy, so dense, so luscious, it makes every look better because I don't have to worry about having some bad hairdo that we're trying to figure out or thinning that I'm trying to like hide.
我只是随便做个蓬松的吹发造型,就感觉自己美极了。
Like, I just got to have a big boozy blowout and I felt so gorgeous.
这就是为什么我连续六年每晚都在服用Nutrafol,它是排名第一的皮肤科医生推荐的生发补充剂品牌。
And that is why I've been taking Nutrafol for a night for six years, and it is the number one dermatologist recommended hair growth supplement brand.
让你的头发成为你少操心的一件事。
So let your hair be one less thing to worry about.
使用Nutrafol,三到六个月后就能看到更浓密、更强韧、生长更快的头发。
See thicker, stronger, faster growing hair in three to six months with Nutrafol.
限时优惠,Nutrafol为Lady Gang听众提供首月订阅减10美元并免运费,只需访问nutrafol.com并输入促销码LG Pod。
And for a limited time, Nutrafol is offering Lady Gang listeners $10 off your first month subscription and free shipping when you visit nutrafol.com and enter promo code LG Pod.
网址是nutrafol.com,拼写为nutrafol.com,促销码是LG Pod。
That's nutrafol.com spelled nutrafol.com, promo code LG Pod.
随着年龄增长,你可能通常不会在情人节做太花哨的事情,但这是一个绝佳的机会,向你生命中的人表达你真正的关心,无论是伴侣、朋友,甚至是保姆。
As you get older, maybe you usually don't do anything too fancy on Valentine's Day, but it's nice to take the opportunity to show the people in your life how much you really care, whether it's your partner, your friends, or even your babysitter.
为什么不花点时间给他们挑一份贴心又实用的礼物呢?
Why not take a moment to get them something thoughtful and useful?
幸运的是,梅西百货正是为他们所有人找到完美礼物的地方。
Lucky for you, Macy's is the place to find the perfect gift for all of them.
我们每个人都有一个热爱旅行的朋友。
We all have that friend with the travel bug.
也许那个人就是你。
Maybe it's you.
去拿一个Raines周末包吧。
Go grab a Raines weekend bag.
它优雅、防水,而且尺寸正好适合随身携带。
It's elegant, waterproof, and the perfect carry on size.
也许你和朋友们每年二月都会举办一个小规模的‘女孩节’聚会。
Maybe you and your friends like to have a little Galentine's get together every February.
送他们一些能留下记忆的东西,比如迪奥润唇油。
Get something that they'll remember, like a Dior lip glow oil.
这是一种完美的小奢侈,能为他们的一天增添光彩。
It's the perfect little luxury that'll brighten their day.
对于你生命中的那位男士,可以考虑送他一块劳力士二手自动款日志型钻石表带手表。
For the man in your life, consider getting him a Rolex pre owned men's automatic Jubilee diamond bracelet watch.
它是18K金和不锈钢材质。
It's 18 karat gold and stainless steel.
太有品味了。
So chic.
还有,哦,对了,保姆可能是你生活中最重要的人,当你有要紧事要处理时,他们总能随叫随到,送他们一件超柔软的酒店系列浴袍,表达你的感激之情。
And, oh, yeah, the babysitter, perhaps the most clutch person in your life, the one who is there at the moment's notice when you have grown up stuff to do, show them how much you appreciate them with a super plush hotel collection robe.
看到了吗?
See?
梅西百货能满足你所有的需求。
Macy's has all your bases covered.
现在就去吧。
Go now.
在 macy's.com 或门店购物。
Shop at macy's.com or in store.
现在回到女士们的世界。
Now back to the lady gang.
好的。
Alright.
谁想先说说我们的喜欢之处?
Who would like to let's start with our likes.
谁想说说喜欢什么?
Who would like to like?
我来吧。
I'll do it.
你先说。
Go ahead.
好吧。
Okay.
她会等她准备好了再说喜欢。
She'll like when she's ready.
我准备好了就会说喜欢。
I'll like it when I'm ready.
几个月前我去皮肤科医生那里时,不小心搞了个小意外,给嘴唇做了化学剥脱。
So I had a little like oopsie doodle moment when I went to the dermatologist a couple months ago, and I did a peel on my lips.
我们之前聊过这个。
And we talked about this.
是的。
Yep.
效果太强烈了。
It went too aggressive.
对吧?
Right?
然后就真的灼伤了。
And then it was like a proper burn.
真的是灼伤了。
Like it actually was a burn.
我后来又去找了另一位皮肤科医生,确认它确实过度了。
And I went to another dermatologist to confirm that it actually went too far.
而且我留下了一道完整的疤痕。
And I had a line, a full scar.
就像一道横跨上唇的疤痕。
Like a scar across my upper lip.
我有照片可以给你看。
I have like pictures to show you.
我觉得我不该给你看,我的意思是,你没必要看这个,但随便你吧。
I don't think I should I mean, you don't need to see this, but you whatever.
你相信我。
You believe me.
我当时吓坏了,心想,再多的润唇产品也没用。
I and I was panicking and I was like, there's no amount of lip stuff.
我不知道该怎么办。
Like, I don't know what to do.
然后我收到了一款皮肤护理的唇部面膜作为礼物。
And then I've I just got gifted the one skin lip mask.
是的
Yeah.
它怎么样?
How is it?
我一直想知道这个。
I was wondering about that.
伙计们,这简直太神奇了。
Guys, it's like, it's wild.
它有很好的质感。
So it has the integrity.
你知道的,Laneige?
You know, the Laneige?
那个不是
The not
每个人。
everyone.
是的。
Yeah.
就是这样
That's what
正想问你呢。
was gonna ask you.
它是不是
Is it
你知道吗,你醒来的时候皮肤还是润润的,好像被保湿了一样?
Did you know where you wake up and you're still moist, like somehow moisturized?
它有Laneige那种质感,让你觉得它确实在发挥作用。
It has the integrity of Laneige where you're like, this is doing its job.
但那种修复效果,真的太惊人了。
But like the regeneration that has happened, it I it's crazy.
这简直是魔法。
It's it's magic.
所以就是这个。
So it's this one.
一款皮肤亮采霜,稍微
One skin lit mat, little
哦,看起来像
Oh, it looks like
你可以得到很多,它带有一点刮痧功能,而且可以补充装。
you can get a lot of It has a little gua sha, and it's refillable.
你的嘴唇。
Your lips.
当然。
Sure.
然后你这样把它抬起来,再这样做。
Then you lift it up like this, and then you do this.
哦,这真是
Oh, that's
很好。
good.
需要很多,但你可以用刮痧板来涂抹。
Need a lot, but you use the gua sha to put it on.
我当时有点慌,心想:我是不是因为一直想变得更漂亮而受到了惩罚,现在真的留下疤痕了。
And I'm like, I was sort of panicked being like, I am being punished for trying to be prettier all the time, and I'm literally scarred.
所以我不再这样了。
So not anymore.
我超爱这个。
I love it.
杰克,这周你最喜欢什么?
Jack, what do you like this week?
我之前只是顺口提过,但这实际上对我来说是个非常重要的时刻。
So I've only said this in passing, but it actually was a very big moment for me.
那就是我退役了我的Barefoot Dreams浴袍。
And that was the fact that I have retired my Barefoot Dreams robe.
如果有人知道的话,我只会穿这件丑东西。
If anybody knows, I would exclusively wear this ugly.
我的意思是,它真的很丑。
I mean, it's very ugly
去Jersey Mike's,
to Jersey Mike's,
但它非常舒服。
but it's very comfy.
Barefoot Dreams。
Barefoot dreams.
他们还在生产这款。
They still make it.
我一直在找,因为我真的很喜欢
I was looking because I do love
它,而且我
it and I
有时候我会穿它。
wear it sometimes.
是的,因为它们曾经停产了一段时间。
Yes, because they discontinued it for a while.
我记得,
I remember,
但这是Barefoot Dreams的毯子材质,中间有拉链,简直就像穿着一大块毯子。
but it's Barefoot dreams blanket material with the zip in the middle and it's basically like you're wearing a big blanket.
我要下单买这个。
I'm ordering this.
我真的很喜欢它,但我已经不再日常穿了,因为我会穿着它去Jersey Mike's。
I do love it, but I have retired it in my everyday wear because I was like, you know, I do go to Jersey Mike's with it.
Jared觉得我这样出门,看起来好像我哪里不对劲。
Jared thinks it looks like I'm something's wrong with me that I'm going out in public like this.
所以当我开始长荨麻疹时,首先是因为这种材质让我发痒。
So when I got my well, number one, when I started having hives, was like the material itched me.
是那种材质特别痒。
Was something about the texture that was really itchy.
所以我买了一套莫代尔睡衣,就是那种扣子式的,材质非常柔软、有弹性、很顺滑。
So I bought a pair of like Modal pajamas just like the button up Modal is like the really really like stretchy slinky really soft material.
我已经正式改穿扣子式睡衣了。
And I've officially switched over to a button up pajama.
它让我感觉更有条理。
It makes me feel put together.
它让我觉得自己不是个邋遢鬼。
It makes me feel like not a slob.
这比穿运动衫好多了,我简直着迷了,一共有二十多套。
It's better than wearing like a sweatshirt and I'm obsessed and I have like 20 pairs of them.
这就是我如何变成一个更有条理的人的过程。
So that's my like becoming a more put together human.
欢迎来到我的生活。
Welcome to my life.
你知道吗,我就穿这个,扎克觉得太恶心了。
You know this is all I wear and Zach is so grossed out.
他总说:你要去会议室、开商务会议,结果每天晚上睡觉还穿着牛津衬衫?
He's like, you going to the conference room, the business meeting, like as I get in bed every night because I'm in like an Oxford?
你睡觉的时候也穿吗?
Do you sleep in them?
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh, shit.
哦。
Oh.
因为确实如此。
Because it is.
它让你感觉整个人都更有条理了。
It makes you feel so much more together.
是的。
Yeah.
我简单冲个澡。
I take a little rinse.
我穿上睡衣,然后
I put my pajamas on and
我觉得自己其实并不邋遢,这
I feel like I'm actually not a slob, which
我喜欢。
I love.
我穿的是正经睡衣。
I'm a proper pajama.
我知道,正经睡衣。
I know, a proper pajama.
我喜欢。
I love it.
非常好。
Very good.
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢你,你真的长大了。
Thank You're real grown up.
我这一周最喜欢的东西是,我重新拿出了九十年代的东西。
I, my like for the week is I have brought something back from the nineties.
我的意思是,我不认为我把它带回来了。
I mean, I don't think I brought it back.
我知道我没把它带回来,但在九十年代,我常喷伊丽莎白·雅顿的向日葵香水。
I know I didn't bring it back, but in the nineties, I used to wear Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers perfume.
以前常看克莱尔·丹妮斯演的电视剧。
Used to watch Claire Danes in the TV show.
我的生活。
My So Called Life.
我的生活
My So Called Life.
我以前很喜欢贾里德·莱托,也经常点很多香。
I used to love Jared Leto, and I used to burn a lot of incense.
就是那种长条的香。
Like the long incense sticks.
是的。
Yeah.
当我搬办公室时,我想:我生活中想要什么?
And when I moved my office, was like, what do I want in my life?
然后我就想:我觉得我又想要香了。
And I was like, I think I want incense sticks again.
所以你买了一个大的阿诺恰姆帕?
So I bought a large A nocchompa?
什么?
A what?
诺乔姆帕。
Nochompa.
就像主要的香薰。
Like the main incense.
哦,是吗?
Oh, it is?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
问题是这样的。
Well, here's the thing.
我买了六包不同口味的,比如香草和薰衣草。
I got like a six pack of like different flavors like vanilla and lavender.
它们闻起来都一样,但我每天早上都会点燃我的香薰,以此设定我当天的心境。
They all smell the same, but I come in every morning and I light my incense and it sensed my intention for the day.
而且,九十九块九十六的凯尔蒂很开心。
And like, ninety nine ninety six Kelty is happy.
那种香味对我来说非常让人平静。
She the smell is very grounding for me.
我真的很喜欢香薰。
I do love an incense.
你见过那种小三角形的香吗?
Have you seen the little triangle incense?
就是香锥吗?
The cones?
那是什么?
What is that?
它有用吗?
Does it work?
是一样的。
It's the same.
我觉得是同一个概念,但就是是的。
It's like the same concept, I think, but it's just Yeah.
而且可能火灾风险也更低。
Probably And it's probably like less of a fire hazard too.
是的。
Yeah.
了解你的性格,咱们就这么办吧。
And knowing you, like, let's do that.
咱们还是谨慎一点为好。
Let's on the side of, like, caution.
可不是嘛。
No kidding.
我真的很喜欢走进商店时,闻到一股味道,然后想:这是什么?
I do love it like walking into a store and you're like, what is that?
而且这味道是
And it's
总是这样。
always Yeah.
它总是一种香。
It's always an incense.
是的。
Yeah.
啊。
Ah.
也许我会这么做。
Maybe I'll do that.
我对此着迷了。
I'm obsessed with it.
好的。
Okay.
我想让你看看我的爱。
I wanna show you my love.
我对这件事非常兴奋。
I'm very excited about this.
好的。
Okay.
我买了这个包,我的问题解决了。
I got this purse and my problem okay.
我的问题是,我仍然想为随身携带做所有事情,所以我要去参加时装周,我简直不敢相信我居然要这么做。
My problem is that I still wanna do everything for carry on, so I'm going to fashion week, which is I can't believe I'm doing that.
总之,我要去参加时装周。
Anyway, I'm going to fashion week.
我大部分时间都是开会之类的,但反正事情就这么发生了。
Most I have meetings and stuff, but like it happens during anyway.
这个包真的很聪明。
And this purse, this is very genius.
我其实不知道这个品牌。
I I don't actually know the brand.
等一下。
Hold on.
让我看看。
Let me look at it.
这个品牌好像没名字。
It's called the brand is like a no name brand.
哦,它叫Alf。
Oh, it's called Alf.
好的。
Okay.
所以他们设计的是,你知道的,你去旅行时,看起来
So what they do, you know, you go on a trip, looks
就像你有个魔法包。
like you have like a magic bag.
确实看起来不错。
It does look like Okay.
所以你知道,当你去旅行时,得带着你的晚宴包,哦,
So you know when you go on a trip and you have to bring your night purse and Oh,
天啊,我见过这东西。
day I've seen this thing.
好的。
Okay.
太聪明了。
Genius.
所以
So
这就是我拿着的这个包。
this is the per I'm holding it up.
它是个手拿包,中间有个登山扣。
So it's a clutch and it's got a carabiner in the middle.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以你基本上要为它购买配件。
And so basically, you buy the accessories for it.
这样你就可以像这样把它扣在一起,变成一个小晚宴包。
So you can click it together like this, and it can be a little tiny Evening bag.
就像晚宴包一样。
Like Evening bag.
对吧?
Right?
如果你想要装更多东西,可以加上这个大圆环形卡扣,它和手镯一样大。
And if you want to have more stuff on it, you can add this big round carabiner that's the size of bracelet.
然后,它们还可以交叉使用,哦。
Then, they also cross Oh.
里面。
Inside.
抱歉。
Sorry.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。