本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
该来个快速环节了。
It's time for a quickie.
播客一带来《女士帮》,好莱坞女生团体,由女士帮快速环节开启。
Podcast one presents the lady gang, the Hollywood girl posse with lady gang quickie.
以下是凯尔蒂·奈特、贝卡·托宾和杰克·范尼克。
Here's Kelty Knight, Becca Tobin, and Jack Vanick.
咱们快点开始吧。
Let's make this quick.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
欢迎来到《晚名快速环节》。
Welcome to Late Name Quickie.
我是贝卡,和杰克以及健康在一起。
I am Becca here with Jack and Healthy.
大家好。
Hello, everyone.
这是我们一年中最喜欢的一集,显化特辑。
It is our favorite episode of the year, the manifest episode.
每年到了这一天,我都会让我们显化下一年的目标,然后在年中时进行一次回顾。
Every year on this date, I make us manifest our next year and then halfway through the year I check-in.
当我们回顾时,发现情况并不理想。
And when we checked in, we weren't doing great.
所以希望我们今天能带来一些好消息,姐妹们。
So hopefully we have some good news ladies.
但总的来说,我们非常相信显化的秘诀——如果这是你第一次收听,我们希望你们能使用以下每一个显化类别。
But in general, we really believe that the secret to manifesting, if this is a first time listening, what we want you to do is we want you to use each one of these manifesting categories.
然后我们希望你们思考属于自己的内容,我们会制作一条社交媒体或通讯帖子,包含这些类别。
And then we wanna think of your own thing, and we'll make a little social media post or newsletter post that has like the categories.
然后你得把它写下来,再把它放在每天都能看到的地方。
And then you gotta write it down, and then you gotta put it somewhere where you see it every day.
我的就放在这里。
Mine is sitting right up here.
我总共列了十件事,但只有四件实现了。
I only have four highlights out of all 10 of my things that I got right.
所以今年对我来说并不顺利,但你必须每天看它,坚持下去。
So it's not a great year for me, but you gotta look at it every day and stay in spur
尽管如此。
in spite.
当然。
Course.
坚持正轨。
Stay on the course.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们先从健康和身体,或者健康和任何其他方面开始。
So we're gonna start health and body or health and whatever.
贝卡,你答应过我们要戒掉尼古丁贴片。
Becca, you promised us you were gonna quit zenning.
嗯,
Well,
我本来是打算戒的,但后来我发现尼古丁有这么多好处。
I was, but then I found out all the benefits of nicotine.
所以我会一直用到2026年。
So gonna be carrying this through 2026.
这实际上是在照顾你的健康。
That is that is actually taking care of your health.
这是在照顾我的健康、我的大脑、我的认知功能和我的免疫力。
That's taking care of my health, my brain, my cognitive function, my immunity.
你知道吗,那些小贴片里其实藏着一些非常好的好处。
You know, there's some really good hidden gems in those little pouches.
所以
So
杰克,你要从霉菌中排毒。
Jack, you're going to detox from your mold.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
霉菌。
Mold.
这是来自高浓度霉菌。
This is from very high mold.
然后你在子宫肌瘤手术和荨麻疹风波后,会开始一段健康的生活方式。
And then you're gonna be on a good healthy kick post fibroid surgery and hive drama.
我的意思是,谁知道我有没有排毒,但荨麻疹——但愿如此——已经消退了,除了我手臂上有一块还没消失。
I mean, who knows if I've detoxed or not, but the hives have knock on wood, been at bay, except for I have one patch on my arm that hasn't gone away.
它就一直留在那里。
That's just stays there.
所以我对这一点感觉很好。
So I feel good about that.
那另一件事是什么?
And what was the other thing?
健康生活?
Healthy kick?
是的,不。
Yeah, no.
不。
No.
好的。
Okay.
我的目标是戒掉Celsius。
Mine was to quit Celsius.
她没戒。
She didn't.
是的,这太难了。
Yeah, It's too hard.
这太难了。
It's too hard.
但我确实戒了咖啡。
But I did quit coffee.
我戒了咖啡。
I quit coffee.
这太荒谬了。
It's ridiculous.
需要吗?你有没有点过那个‘是’?
Need to Did you ever order the Yes.
健康?
Healthy?
我不喜欢它。
I don't like it.
我也不喜欢。
I don't either.
这个
The
戈吉。
Gorgie.
戈吉。
Gorgie.
那戈吉呢?
What about Gorgie?
我没试过那个。
I didn't try that.
我觉得
I think
我试过布卢姆。
I tried Bloom.
我不需要尝试其他口味。
I don't I need to try a different flavor.
Gorgie并没有让我喜欢上Gorgie。
Gorgie did not make me like Gorgie.
不。
No.
Georgie并没有像Celsius那样让我感到焦虑。
Georgie didn't make me have the same anxiety that Celsius does.
我错过了它。
And I missed it.
可能咖啡因含量没那么多。
There's probably not as much caffeine.
是的,只有一点点。
Yeah, there's not but only a little bit.
好的。
Okay.
你对2026年健康身体的目标是什么?
What is your goal for Health Body for 2026?
我的目标是感恩我现在身体的状态,因为随着年龄增长,无论我们多么精心照顾自己,衰老都是不可避免的。
Mine is to stay in gratitude of the state that my body is currently in because as we get older, it is only a matter of time no matter how good we take care of ourselves, no matter it's just age, it's inevitable.
身体会逐渐变弱、出问题,但愿别这样,敲敲木头。
Things are gonna start getting weaker, breaking, knock on wood, hopefully not.
但每次我现在活动时,我都非常清楚地意识到,我不会永远都能这样活动,我真的很感激我现在还能做到。
But every time I'm active now, I actually am so conscientious of the fact that I will not always be able to move like this and I'm really grateful that I can.
太好了。
So good.
我觉得这也是我应该思考的一件事。
I think that that's a good thing for me to think about too.
因为伴随着我所有的健康焦虑,我会想:‘你的身体状态不错啊。’
Because with all of my health anxiety, it's like, you're, you're doing good body.
我知道,对我来说,很难不去 obsess 于这些事,但我想,这或许就是我的一个目标。
Like, and I think, you know, it's so hard for me to not obsess about things, but that would be, I guess, a goal of mine.
我另一个目标是在怀孕前弄清楚我肠胃里到底发生了什么。
And then another goal of mine is just to figure out what's going on in my gut before I get pregnant.
我想让自己的身体状态达到一个良好的基础水平。
I would like to kind of be at a good base level.
关于我的铁元素水平,我也希望提升到让我对孕育另一个生命感到安心的程度。
And the same thing with my iron is kind of like getting up to a place where I feel good about growing another human inside of me.
我们今年可能会要个孩子,但得看上帝或命运的安排。
We might have a baby this year, God willing or life willing.
嗯,
Well,
今年不会。
wouldn't be this year.
会是明年。
It would be the next year.
也许吧。
Might be.
真的吗?
Really?
不过让你了解一下,怀孕早期时,你的体内孕激素水平会急剧上升,这会抑制你排便。
Just so you are aware though, when you are in your first trimester of pregnancy, you're having progesterone is surging through your body and that is what keeps you from pooping.
所以别惊慌,即使你的肠道状态很好,你也可能不会排便。
So don't be alarmed, but you aren't gonna poop even if your gut is in good shape.
不错。
Nice.
其实今天早上我还在想这件事,因为尽管我一直在吃一种新药,但我的排便量却达到了历史最低水平。
Well, I was literally thinking about that this morning because my pooping has been like an all time low even though I've been taking a new medicine.
我想,天啊,情况居然变得更糟了。
I'm like, wow, it's gotten worse somehow.
我都在想,我该怎么应对怀孕呢?
I'm like, how am I going to deal with being pregnant?
怀孕期间本来就容易便秘,我可能已经提前体验了所谓的‘孕期便秘’。
Like with all the constipation of being pregnant, I probably have like a pregnant constipation
在你的日常生活中。
on your day to day.
有一些,但咱们走着瞧。
Some, but we'll see.
好的。
Okay.
我真不想说,而且在你们这么友善的时候,把话题扯到俏皮的地方去。
I hate to say and take this to a like a sassy place when you guys are being so lovely.
我的健康目标是:2026年我要拥有一个翘臀。
My health body is I'm gonna get an ass in 2026.
有
Have
以前我因为跳芭蕾和跳舞,屁股还挺有型的。
decided used to have a little bubble butt because I was doing so much ballet and dancing.
但不知为什么,我的普拉提练习并不针对臀部塑形。
And for some reason in my Pilates, it's not it's not a butt building exercise.
我要关注一些TikToker。
I'm gonna follow some ticks.
请告诉我具体是哪些人。
Please let me know who.
我要关注一些TikToker,然后每周做一次金·卡戴珊那种高强度臀部训练。
I'm gonna follow some TikTokers and stuff, and I'm gonna do the Khloe Kardashian, like, heavy lifting ass workout, like, once a week.
我会得到一点翘臀,因为太想拥有翘臀了,我甚至买了Skims的Adabut塑身裤。
And I'm gonna get a little bubble butt because sadly, I got so desperate to have a bubble butt that I bought a pair of the skims Adabut spanks.
对。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh my god.
然后呢?
And?
它
It
说实话,它们太大了。
was honestly, they were too big.
我需要从萨顿·斯特拉克开始。
I need a I need a starting from Sutton Strack.
我需要把萨顿·斯特拉克作为体型的基础,然后在此基础上塑造。
Like I need a Sutton Strack as your baseline for like body shape and then building on that.
不幸的是,金·卡戴珊那种臀部对我来说太大了。
Like unfortunately, the Kim butt was too big for me.
但我还是会继续尝试,我会练出一个臀部。
But I'm gonna try more but I'm gonna get a ass.
我会练出一个臀部。
I'm gonna get a butt.
我想要一个不会显得老气的臀部,因为我觉得你能做的最有用的事就是拥有一个臀部。
I want a butt that is not giving old lady because I think the most useful useful thing you can do is have a butt.
我想要一点艾迪森·雷那样的臀部。
I want a little Addison Rae butt.
我不认为这真的可能。
I don't think that's really possible.
我认为我们应该了解自己的极限。
I think we should know our limits.
现在的身材。
Bodies by now.
以及体型。
And body types.
所以,要拥有一个让你自己感到自豪的臀部,你知道的。
So get an ass that you're proud of for you, you know.
不,我会拥有一个让我自豪的臀部。
No, I'm gonna get an ass that I'm proud of.
很好。
Good.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
我希望如此。
I hope.
好的。
Okay.
杰克,灵魂与自我关怀。
Jack, soul and self care.
你说过我要继续深化我的夜间自我护理习惯,早点睡觉,阅读三十分钟,坚持去角质和干刷,做一些小而持续的事情,让你感觉不那么焦虑,安抚你的神经系统。
You said I'm going continue to deepen my nightly self care routine, go to bed early, read for thirty minutes, keep up with your sawning and dry brushing, do small consistent things that make you feel less frazzled and calm your nervous system.
我觉得我确实有在睡前阅读,我的夜间routine已经简化了,我觉得这对我的混乱状态来说是好事。
I think I've been I mean, I definitely have been reading before bed and my nighttime routine has minimized which I feel like is a good thing for me with my craziness.
而且我一直在签名。
And I've been signing.
我觉得我已经做到了。
I feel like I I've I've done it.
是的,确认了。
Yeah, check.
干得好。
Good job.
我的意思是,我仍然很焦虑。
I mean, I'm still frazzled.
但你知道,这就是生活。
But you know, that's just life.
就是我。
It's just me.
就是我做我自己。
It's just me being me.
贝卡,你说过要使用激活应用,多听那些简短的鼓舞音频,那些能真正改变你情绪和焦虑的喜悦激活。
Becca, you said use the activations app and do more of the short audio pep talks, joy activations that actually shift your mood and anxiety.
我经常使用激活应用。
I do call on the activations app a lot.
这确实有帮助,你知道的,只是心态的转变。
It does help, you know, just the shift in the mindset.
但我确实觉得,明年我得再提升一个档次,需要深入一种更灵性的实践。
But I do think that I have to have to kick it up a notch for next year and I need to tap into a more spiritual practice.
我觉得我以前要灵性得多,但这些年,我渐渐地让这种状态淡去了,因为你知道,只有当生活真的崩盘时,你才会被要求变得灵性。
I think that I used to be a lot more spiritual, and I think over the years, I've sort of, like, let that go a little bit because, you know, you're really only called upon to be spiritual when like life really shit hits a fan, you know?
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以当一切处于常态时,很容易就不去做了。
So when thing is status quo, it's very easy to like not.
所以就是重新读对的书,关注Instagram上那些能激励你少点‘蜥蜴脑’的人,做点那样的事。
So it's just like reading the right books again and like following the right people on Instagram that sort of do whatever that thing is, like inspire you to be less, I don't know, lizard brain.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,我去年的唯一目标是找到并加入一个董事会,为他人提供服务。
Oh, I love my sole purpose last year was to find and join like a board of and to be of service.
我当时在想,也许是心理健康方面的某个组织。
And I was thinking about like something in mental health or something like that.
但说实话,我搞砸了。
And I gotta be honest, I shit the bed.
我去年经历了有史以来最糟糕的心理健康状况。
I had maybe the worst mental health that I've had in my entire life last year.
所以我没法加入董事会去服务别人。
So I couldn't join a board and be of service.
我不得不先服务好自己。
I I had to service myself.
所以我现在在
And so I'm Put your
先戴上氧气面罩。
oxygen mask on.
你知道吗?
You know?
我不得不在卡利什卡之夜戴上氧气面罩。
I had to put that oxygen mask on Kaltishka night.
所以我搬走了,我在保存这个。
So I move I'm saving this.
我正在为2026年做准备。
I'm doing this for 2026.
我决定我要——我的意思是,我确实做了一些回馈。
I have decided that I'm going to I mean, I did do some giving back.
我的意思是,我是从马歇尔那里领工资的。
I mean, I was being paid for it from Marshall's.
他们有一个很棒的项目,我在指导一些人之类的,但显然,那是份工作,所以不算。
They have this, like, amazing, you know, program, and I was mentoring people and stuff, but, like, obviously, that's a job, so it doesn't count.
我将在2026年做这件事。
I'm going to do this in 2026.
你们有灵魂项目吗?
Do you guys have a soul project?
你们有灵魂使命吗?
Do you have a soul purpose?
因为贝卡说了她2020年的目标
Because Becca said hers for 2020
是啊,我觉得我有时候太精明务实了,总想把每件事都变成某种生意。
Yeah, I mean, I think that I'm, I'm like so scrappy and savvy sometimes that I like want to turn everything into like a business somehow.
我已经用我的艺术这么做了。
And I've kind of done that with my art.
我非常兴奋,因为做我喜欢的事还能得到回报,这让我特别开心。
And I'm so excited to because it makes me so excited to be like doing something that I love, and being able to like, be compensated for it.
但我确实想以一种纯粹让我满足的方式去接触艺术。
But I do want to be able to tap into art in a way that just fulfills me period.
因为我的邮件俱乐部占用了我太多时间,我只想画画,就只是画画,没有任何理由,也不为销售,纯粹为自己而画。
Because that because my mail club has taken up so much of my time that I'm like, I just want to paint and just like, and that's it for like no reason and not to sell it and just to do it for myself.
所以我觉得,能够把这两者分开很重要,因为艺术对我来说是一种如此好的疗愈。
So I think just kind of being able to separate that and having because it's art is such therapy for me.
我真的感觉自己进入了心流状态,完全沉浸其中,这真的在滋养我的灵魂。
Like I truly feel like I'm in flow state and I'm like in the zone and it's like really feeding my soul.
所以能够做到这一点,留出时间只做这件事,我认为是我的一个目标。
So to be able to be able to do that and take time for just that, I think is a goal for me.
我太喜欢这个了。
I love this.
好的。
Okay.
事业。
Career.
Becca,去年你告诉我们,你不会只喝自己调的Kool-Aid。
Becca, you told us last year that you were going to not just drink your own Kool Aid.
你打算让别人也喝你的Kool-Aid,我觉得Kool是旧的。
You were gonna make other people drink your I think Kool is old.
我觉得那个也很老了。
I think that's old too.
不。
No.
我觉得那个
I think that
发生的事情是你让我们做了一次年中回顾。
what happened is you made us do like a mid year.
是的。
Yeah.
我们做了。
We did.
我们在年中讨论过这件事。
We talked about it mid year.
我们做了一次跟进。
We did a check-in.
今年?
This year?
你看,我没有,但我感觉很棒。
See, I, didn't and I feel great.
嗯。
Yeah.
我为你感到高兴。
I feel great for you.
当我告诉你,对于在好莱坞发展事业来说,那种兴奋程度——我完全是萎靡不振的。
I have when I tell you like, whatever like the boner level it is for a career in Hollywood, Like, I'm flaccid.
今年,我根本没有拒绝掉十次试镜中的九次。
Like, I just don't think I've turned down nine out of 10 of the auditions that have come across my desk this year.
所以,我现在就是这种状态。
So that's where I'm at.
但这种感觉真的很好。
But it but it feels good.
对吧?
Right?
这也很棒。
It's also amazing.
做
Do
你有没有因为自己只有一段精彩人生而感到紧张?
you feel nervous about like what are you gonna do with your one in fabulous life?
你很棒。
You're good.
没有。
No.
你可以
You can do
除了当演员之外还可以做其他事情。
other things other than being an actor.
而且我觉得,当你关上一扇门时,另一扇门真的有机会向你敞开,带来新的机遇。
Well, also feel that when you are able to close a door, then another one really does have the opportunity to show itself some opportunity, something opening.
我永远不会忘记,我十几岁或二十几岁时,我爸对我说,因为我当时说:我要上百老汇。
And I I'll never forget, like my dad told me in my teens or twenties, because I was like, I'm gonna be on Broadway.
这就是我的全部了。
Like, this is it.
这是我想要的职业。
That's the career I want.
这就是我想做的事。
That's what I wanna do.
他跟我说:你可以做到,而且你一定会做到。
And he's like, you can do that and you're gonna do that.
但只是让你知道,你这一生会经历很多不同的职业。
But just so you know, you're gonna have a ton of different careers in your lifetime.
我当时想:这怎么可能呢?
And I was like, how is that even possible?
在我心里想的是,首先,我没有任何其他技能。
In my mind, was like, first of all, I have no other skill set.
所以,我还能涉足什么其他职业呢?
So like how, what other career could I dip my toe into?
他说得对,我不知道未来会怎样,也许什么都没有,但听起来也很棒。
So he was right and I don't know what's coming and I, it may be nothing at all and that sounds cool too.
实际上,听起来更好。
Sounds better, actually.
我是贾斯汀·西尔维斯特。
I'm Justin Sylvester.
我是布莱克·李·索顿。
And I'm Blake Lee Thornton.
欢迎收听《昨日凝视》,这档播客我们将剖析历史上最重要的流行文化时刻,并给予它们应得的酷儿之爱。
Join us for Yestergaze, the podcast where we break down the most pivotal pop culture moments in history and give them the queer love that they deserve.
那些在拨号上网时代让我们激动不已的事情。
The things that got us riled up during dial up.
那些本该是分手的亲吻。
Those makeouts that should have been breakouts.
那些被永载流行史的神曲时刻。
And the drops that were cemented in pop.
我说的是贝妮弗。
I'm talking Bennifer.
泰拉对娜奥米。
Tyra versus Naomi.
汤姆·克鲁斯跳上沙发的那一幕。
Tom Cruise jumping on that couch.
还有更多更多。
And so much more.
所以请给我们评分,并在苹果播客、Spotify 或你收听音频内容的任何平台订阅我们。
So please rate us, subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you get audio related content.
我们还接受Venmo付款。
We also take Venmo.
还有Cash App。
And Cash App.
ACH呢?
ACH?
或者信用卡号也可以。
Or credit card number as well.
我们很灵活。
We're we're malleable.
嗯。
Yeah.
我们是同性恋。
We're gay.
我们今天是同性恋。
We're gay today.
女士帮。
The Lady Gang.
好的。
Okay.
关于我的事业,我说过我要出一本个人著作。
For my career, I said I was gonna sell a solo book.
我做到了。
I did.
太棒了。
Yay.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这是我完成的目标之一。
That's one of the things I got to cross off.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
封面将在二月公布并上市销售。
The cover shall be revealed and go on sale in February.
所以我是
So I am
这太令人兴奋了。
That's so exciting.
这也太近了吧。
That's so soon.
我知道。
I know.
我对此非常兴奋。
I'm really excited about it.
我必须在1月6日之前交稿。
I'm I have until January 6 to turn it in.
所以我们还在忙这个。
So we're still working on that.
天啊。
But Damn.
好的。
Okay.
我也想出演一部节日电影。
I also wanted to be a guest in a holiday movie.
我原本想扮演咖啡店女孩或者姑姑、姨妈这样的角色。
Now I wanted to be like the coffee shop girl or the sister aunt.
但我没有拿到任何一部节日电影的角色。
And I did not get a holiday movie.
当我看到另一个做娱乐新闻、非演员的朋友获得了节日电影的主角角色时,我感到极度嫉妒。
And then I got filled with extreme jealousy when I saw another one of my entertainment news non actor friends get a full holiday movie as the starring lead role.
所以,我也知道这两件事可以同时存在,因为我已经写了一本书,叫《女性主义理论》。
So I I also I know these two things can exist at the same time because I've made a book, The Femme Theory.
我不是为Hallmark或Lifetime圣诞电影而生的。
I'm not meant for Hallmark or Lifetime Christmas movies.
我注定要用我疯狂的大脑搞点大事情,我必须放下这个梦想。
I am meant to shit up with my crazy ass brain, and I have to let go of that dream.
我对此感到坦然,因为我的另一个梦想——奇怪的是它出现在这一部分——是去上陶艺拉坯课。
And I'm okay with that because another one of my dreams, which is strange that it was in this section, was to take a pottery wheel class.
我突然就去上了这门课。
And I did that in a bezel out of the blue.
Marcella说:‘哦,今天我们去玩陶艺吧。’
Marcella was like, oh, we're doing pottery today.
我有机会使用拉坯机,做了一个杯子。
And I got to do the wheel and make the cup.
我喜欢这部分:当我必须离开时,我的杯子还没干,她帮我上了亮黄色的颜料。
I love the part about it is that my cup was not dry when I had to leave, and she was and I painted it bright yellow.
她还说:‘没关系。’
She And was like, that's fine.
我会寄给你。
I'll send it to you.
我会把所有东西都打包好,然后从纽约寄给你。
Like, I'll take everything back and then send it to you from New York.
但我要不要麻烦她,问她能不能把我的杯子寄给我呢?
But like, am I gonna bother her to be like, can you send me my cup?
这对我真的意义重大,但我又不想说:‘我的杯子在哪?’
It actually means so much to me, but I'm like, can't be like, where's my cup?
下次你去纽约的时候。
Next time you're in New York.
嗯。
Yeah.
去拿回来吧。
Go pick it up.
我觉得她 probably 把它扔进垃圾桶了。
I think she probably threw it the garbage.
垃圾桶。
Garbage.
说实话吧。
Let's be honest.
嗯。
Yeah.
已经有一段时间了。
It's been a while.
嗯。
Yeah.
杰克的职业生涯。
Jack career.
你说过在 warp 巡演时要有个杰克·范尼克帐篷。
You said have a Jack Vanic tent at warp tour.
哦,没有。
Oh, no.
你没做。
You didn't do it.
没有。
No.
不。
No.
太贵了。
It's too expensive.
他们收费涨了差不多十倍,我以前用的时候没这么贵。
They like charged like 10 times the amount that they did when I was on it back in the day.
我知道所有东西都涨价了,但这也太离谱了。
I know everything is inflated, but it was just, it was pretty insane.
我当时就想,不行。
I was like, no.
而且我当时根本没听说过Lady World。
And we had Lady World wasn't on my radar.
对。
Right.
你还说,想写一本类似惊悚、真实犯罪风格的书,主角是两个播客主持人,卷入了一件神秘超自然的事件。
And you also said, a thriller, true crime style book with Alexis loosely about two podcasters getting intertwined in intertwined in something spooky and supernatural.
是的。
Yeah.
所以明年我最大的目标就是卖掉它。
So that's going to be my biggest goal for next year is to sell.
我们的提案已经完成了,但提案有50页长。
So we're like done with our pitch, but the pitch is like 50 pages long.
所以这是一个非常详尽的提案,我最大的目标就是卖出这个提案,拿到图书合约。
So it's like a very extended, like, and then, so my biggest goal is to sell the pitch, get a book deal.
我们写这本书的方式是为了将其改编为电视剧。
And the way that we have written the book is to option it for a TV show.
所以这是我最重要、最重要的目标。
So that's like my biggest, biggest goal.
哇哦。
So Woah.
是的。
Yeah.
然后贝卡可以重返演艺圈。
And then Becca can make her return to acting.
当她拒绝试镜时,凯尔西·奈特这位非明星演员可以去参加试镜。
And when she turns down the audition, Kelsey Knight holiday nonstar can take the audition.
完美。
Perfect.
正是如此。
Exactly.
这真的太棒了。
That's honestly amazing.
我的好吧。
My okay.
贝卡,你明年有职业目标吗?
Do you have a career career goal, Becca, for the next year?
没有。
No.
要把它删掉吗?
Wanna leave that off?
不要。
No.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嗯。
Yep.
暂停。
Pause.
不要。
No.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我的职业目标是,天啊。
My career goal is a oh, man.
展开剩余字幕(还有 207 条)
我没事。
I okay.
我想做一场TED演讲。
I wanna do a TED Talk.
那是我的职业目标。
That's my career goal.
我想围绕这本书做一场TED演讲,但实际上申请TED演讲比你想象的要难得多。
I wanna do a TED Talk around this book and it's very actually harder than you think to get a TED Talk.
可以是TEDx之类的吗?
Could it be like a TEDx or whatever?
不,就是TEDx。
No, like TEDx.
对。
Yeah.
我会做TEDx。
I'll do TEDx.
但你必须找一个教练,而且这真的很难,因为在你的TED演讲中完全不允许自我宣传。
But you have to like get a coach and it's really hard because you're not allowed to promote yourself at all in your TED talk.
你不能说‘我’怎么样、‘我’在卖什么,无论如何,我都想获得一个TED演讲的机会。
Like you can't say like I'm and I'm selling this like you have to anyway, I wanna get a TED talk.
我觉得这会是一件非常了不起的事情,而且我有一些很棒的想法。
I think it would be an amazing thing to do and I have some good ideas.
所以这将是我职业的目标。
So that's gonna be my career goal.
有趣的是,我就直接说出来了,等我因为这本书没能登上《纽约时报》畅销书排行榜而趴在地上哭的时候,我们可以回放这段话。
And interestingly enough, I'm just gonna say this out loud and we can replay it when I'm crying on the floor because I don't make the New York Times bestseller list with this book.
你知道,现在我有了出版社,他们总是问:‘这算不算《纽约时报》的销量?’
You know, now that I'm with a publisher, they're always well, does that count for the times?
这算不算《纽约时报》的销量?
Does that count for the times?
就像有各种各样的压力。
Like there is like all this pressure.
我会说,我当然希望这本书能成为畅销书,但真正深入我内心深处的目标是,我希望尽可能多的人读到这本书,完成其中的练习,并真正去实践,因为我相信它真的能帮助人们改善生活的方方面面。
And I will say, I do not I would love for this book to be a bestseller, but I truly my goal in my soul of souls is I want as many people to read the book as possible and do the worksheets and like do the work because I actually think it will really help people in all areas of their life.
比如我在马歇尔百货做演讲时,有人在派对上主动向我介绍自己。
Like I was doing a talk at Marshall's and I was having girls like, look, like, introduce yourself to me at a party.
但这些女孩却做不到。
And like, these girls couldn't do it.
我就问:‘你平时做什么?’
I was like, what do you do?
她回答:‘我是个艺术家。’
And she's like, I'm an artist.
我说:‘哦,这样啊。’
And I was like, okay.
那你是做什么艺术的呢?
Well, what kind of art do you make?
她回答:‘我是个原住民女性,我创作这类艺术。’
And she's like, well, I'm in this indigenous woman and I make this art.
我当时就说:那你的艺术作品有没有发生过什么事?
And I was like, well, has anything ever happened to your art?
你办过展览吗?
Have you had a show?
你有没有……什么其他经历?
Have you whatever?
她说:嗯,我确实有一件事发生过。
And she's like, well, I had one thing happen.
我问:那是什么事?
I was like, what was it?
她说:我设计了菲尼克斯超级碗的所有艺术作品。
She goes, I designed all of the art for the Super Bowl in Phoenix.
我当时说:哦。
And I was like, oh.
我又问:那这件事有得到任何媒体报道吗?
And I was like, did you get any press from that?
她说:‘是啊,我登过《福布斯》、《纽约时报》和《Vogue》。’
She's like, yeah, I was featured in Forbes, the New York Times, Vogue.
我当时说:‘但你的Instagram简介里却一点都没提这些。’
And I was like, so your Instagram bio says like nothing about this.
我当时说:‘你知道吗,你根本不会在简介里写‘我上过《Vogue》’,但带着这种心态去行动,感觉完全不一样。’
And I was like, you you know, like, there's just like lessons and only I the evil genius who like drinks her own like Kool Aid to a tea can she may never walk in a room and be like I was featured in Vogue but just going in with that vibe is like a different vibe.
我觉得这正是重点所在,我很兴奋能和大家分享,所以我根本不在乎。
And I think that that is what this is all about and I'm really excited to share it with people and so I don't care.
这不是为了我,是为了他们,就像我们做教练一样。
It's not for me, it's for them, you know, which is like us coaching.
我是谁?
Who am I?
那不是我。
That is not me.
说实话吧。
Let's honest.
我相信你发自内心地希望做到这一点,而且你这么做是为了帮助很多人,这一点我非常清楚。
You are going, I believe you with every ounce of my soul that you do want this to, and you're doing this to help a lot of people, I do know that.
因为你已经作为一名自由职业的成功教练很久了。
Because you've been a success coach freelance for a very long time.
但我也知道,一旦你的书上市,事情就会彻底失控,当我们努力让你登上《纽约时报》畅销书榜单时,局面会变得非常混乱,但这没关系。
But I also know that once your book is on sale, the is gonna hit the fan and things are gonna go really off kilter when we're trying to get you that New York Times bestseller and that's okay.
我要哭了。
I'm gonna cry.
是啊,当然。
Yeah, sure.
不,我认为在那之前,我们会非常努力地工作,我们会全力以赴,这也没关系。
Well, no, I think like the lead up to it, we're gonna be working very hard and we're gonna be, we're going be on a mission and that's okay too.
你可以同时持有两种真相和两种身份。
You can hold two truths and two identities.
对。
Right.
嗯。
Yeah.
你可以两者兼得。
You can have it both.
你不必走极端。
You don't have to be extreme.
可以是一个不
Can be someone who's not
嗯。
Yeah.
我喜欢这个。
I love it.
你可以用这个。
You can use that.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
因为我不需要它。
Because I don't need it.
因为我不想要事业。
Because I don't want a career.
好吧。
Okay.
最重要的是人际关系。
Most importantly, relationships.
去年我们没有回答过我们想要什么样的关系。
We did not answer this last year what we wanted our relationship.
我觉得我们都只是开心地随性过着自己的生活。
I think we were all just kinda like flying happy doing our lives.
你今年有关系方面的目标吗?
You have a relationship goal for the year?
我们还有一个单独的友谊类别。
And we have a separate friends category.
所以这是你的恋爱关系。
So this is your lover relationship.
我的意思是,我认为总是要比前一年更紧密一些,但说起来容易做起来难,我觉得你得真的制定计划去实现,我想这就是我需要开始的地方。
I mean I think it's always just to be a little more connected than we were the year before but that's much easier said than done and you have to actually make like plans to do that I think and I guess that's where I have to start.
我会告诉你的。
I'll let you know.
当你有这么多疯狂的事情时,真的很难,我觉得每个人都会理解这一点。
It's just so hard when you have such a crazy and everybody's gonna understand this I think.
比如,当你年纪越大,生活中要处理的事情就越多,变得越来越复杂,工作、朋友,还有家人、大家庭,等等一切。
Like, when you have so many things in your life, like, as you get older, your life just gets, like, more complicated and career and friends and, you know, sometimes family and extended family and all the things.
因为你真的会在和配偶相处之前就把这些杯子装满,因为配偶看起来是那么确定无疑,尽管这其实是一种错觉。
Like, you really do fill up those cups before we do it with your spouse because your spouse is such a like quote sure thing even though it's not, that's an illusion.
并不是这样的。
It's not.
是的。
Yeah.
有时候,和一个让我感到如此舒适和安全的人在一起,真是一种诅咒。
It's it's like sometimes it's such a curse to be with somebody that makes me feel so comfortable and safe.
嗯。
Yeah.
因为我觉得,嗯,那盆植物已经浇过水了。
Because I'm like, well, that's already that plant's already watered.
我们就这样,挺好的。
Like, we've we're it's fine.
那盆植物不会死的。
That plant won't die.
它是一株多肉植物。
It's a succulent.
我们会回头再处理的。
Like, we'll come back to it.
但这完全是胡说八道。
But that is such bullshit.
而且这
And it's
就像切尔西·汉德说过,你每年都要一遍又一遍地经历订婚的过程。
just It's like it's like when Chelsea Handler was saying about how you have to like, or like when she was talking about being engaged over and over and over again every year.
就像你必须不断为这个角色试镜。
And it's like, you have to keep auditioning for the role.
但在婚姻中,你不需要这样做。
And it's like, you don't have to do that in In a marriage.
情况。
Situation.
是啊。
Yeah.
尤其是当你和对方共同养育孩子、共住一个家,所有这些都让你觉得,我们实在不可能放弃这段关系。
Especially when you like share a child in like a house and like all the things you're like, well, I mean, it's gonna be way too hard for us to quit on this.
所以,我们就继续往前走吧。
So like, let's just keep it moving.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是个很好的宣言。
That's a great manifest.
继续试镜吧。
Keep auditioning.
我的情况是,当然,我们打算明年开始要孩子,但对我来说,唯一的障碍就是贾里德要外出巡演。
Mine is just, I mean, obviously, we're gonna try to start a family next year and just to it's just for me, it's like the one obstacle is Jared being gone and being on tour.
而且他们明年要发一张新专辑,真的太棒了。
And like, I really they have an album coming out next year and like a real it's amazing.
我希望这张专辑能让他们一举迈入下一个阶段。
And like, I want it to be the album that like catapults them into like the next level.
但显然,这也会带来更多的旅行和各种其他事情。
And, but then with that obviously comes more travel and more of this and this and that.
所以,我只是在寻找一种能适应我们生活下一阶段的平衡。
So it's just like finding a balance that like works in the next phase of our life.
因为现在我可以随时去看他,但要是再添个孩子,情况就不一样了。
Cause now I can just go visit him no matter what, but it's like adding a baby into that.
这意味着你不能再像以前那样做了。
It's like that's, you can't do that anymore to that extent.
所以我想,关键是要在我们生活的这种状态下找到平衡与内心的平静。
So I guess kind of just like finding that like balance and peace in that version of our lives.
你可以
You can
去做吧。
do it.
你可以做到的,因为你可以带着你妈妈一起旅行。
You'll be able to do it because your mom can travel with you.
你可以带着孩子,继续做你的事。
You can like bring a baby and do your thing.
嗯。
Yeah.
我也觉得,当你有了宝宝,无论你决定母乳喂养还是其他情况,你的父母都能随时帮忙照顾,你可以出去两天。
I also think that like when you have your baby, whenever, like if you decide to breastfeed or like whatever happens, like you're gonna be the kind of person that like your mom and dad can jump in and like nanny for you and you can go for two days.
就像这样,虽然我觉得这会更难,贝卡说过,你还记得你有福特的时候吗?你当时说我要出去,但当他开始长大,我觉得他大概三岁左右时,你离开他就变得困难了,因为他太依赖你了。
Like it's gonna be, although I think it's harder like Becca was like, do you remember when you had Ford and you're like, I'm gonna go and then you kinda when he started, I think he was around three years old, it started to be harder for you because he likes so much for leaving.
是的。
Yeah.
但当你有了宝宝,你就可以直接买。
But when he when you have baby baby, you can just buy.
嗯,我不确定。
Well, don't know.
我的意思是,我觉得这不一样。
I mean, I think it's different.
我觉得是的。
I think it's yes.
你应该试着让自己去做到。
And you should try to get yourself to do it.
我说这些话完全是凭空想象,因为我根本没经历过怀孕、生孩子和母乳喂养。
And this is me talking like out of my ass because I don't know what it's like to carry a baby, give birth to a baby and breastfeed a baby.
我认为这种分离确实要难得多。
I think it is a lot harder to have that separation.
但我要说,我的一些朋友在母乳喂养时,比她们真正感到舒适时更早地断了奶。
But I will say that my friends who have done it and who did rip off the band aid sooner than they really felt the most comfortable.
这是一件很奇怪的事,贯穿了你为人父母的早期阶段——你待得越久,越推迟那个时刻,事情就会变得越难,因为他们已经像你身体的一部分了。
It's sort of this weird thing that you take all the way throughout your pay like your early years of parenting where the longer you stick around and the more you push off that time, the harder it does get to be because they become like an appendage.
我的意思是,这确实很合理。
I mean, they rightfully so.
但当福特才四个月大时,我就去参加‘女士帮’巡演了,那显然非常具有挑战性,回头想想我可能会做得不一样,但这也让我意识到:哦,原来不只是我才能照顾好这个孩子。
But it is going on the Lady Gang tour at when Ford was, four months old was obviously very challenging, and I probably would have done it differently in hindsight, but it also did give me like, oh, I'm not the only person who can keep this kid alive.
我可以做到这件事。
Like, I can do this thing.
一切都会好起来的,不管怎样,每个人的情况都不一样。
It's gonna be fine and whatever, but it's to each his own.
各人有各人的选择。
To each his own.
是的。
Yeah.
我明白。
I get that.
我的关系对任何人来说都不会感到意外。
My relationship will come as no surprise to anyone.
我会,你知道的,把我的婚姻重新修复。
I'm gonna, you know, put my marriage back together.
我们会把它修复好的。
We'll put it back together.
我说这话并不是基于我认为我们会分开的想法。
And I say this not from a place of where I think we would ever leave each other.
我的意思是,除非亚当·桑德勒想娶我,否则我永远不会离开克里斯·奈特。
Like, we I will never leave Chris Knight unless, of course, Adam Sandler wants to marry me.
但没错。
But Right.
我是说,他就是我的人,我知道这一点,但我觉得我今年根本没结过婚。
Like, I this is my person and I know that, but I don't I don't think I've been married this year.
我是说,我觉得我今年根本没有伴侣。
Like, I don't think I've had a partner.
我觉得我们过着完全独立的生活,截然不同的存在。
Like, I think we have lived completely separate lives, completely different existences.
我们只是偶尔在情绪低落的日子里短暂地进入彼此的生活。
We have popped into each other's lives for emotional support days.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但要是我坐下来,有人问我:说说你这一年吧,你看了什么、读了什么、想了什么、吃了什么——那我们根本就没在同一个世界里存在过。
But like, I I think if if I sat down and I was like, tell me about your year and what you watched and what you read and what you thought and what you ate and like what like, we did not exist even in the same realm.
我们根本没有以夫妻的身份共同经历这一年。
Like, we did not experience this year as a couple.
我们体验的是作为两个住在同一所房子里的独行者,但我们甚至都不活在同一个世界里。
We experienced it as two solo travelers who live in a same house, but we don't even live in this.
我的意思是,他不在这里。
I mean, he wasn't here.
所以没错。
So Right.
我为他感到骄傲。
I'm proud of him.
我为他所创造的东西感到骄傲,而我也曾是那样的人。
I'm proud of what he created, and I'm I've been that person.
我也一直在路上。
I was also on the road.
比如,当我待在ET的时候,经常不在家。
Like, when I was at ET, was gone a lot.
但我认为这更多是一种连接上的问题。
But I think it's more of like a connection thing.
而且,我们也变得特别懒。
Like, we also just got really lazy.
所以,即使他在家,也像是在从连续三周的外出中恢复过来。
So it's been like, even when he is home, he's like recovering from being gone for three weeks.
你知道,他只想坐着发呆,看天花板,我能理解。
You know, he just wants to like sit and stare at the ceiling, which I get.
但我觉得我们从来没真正一起散过步、聊过天,没经历过像我记得在纽约参加玛塞拉派对时那样——克里斯特意飞来见我那样的时刻。
But I don't think we have walked, talked, had a moment that was like, like, I remember being at Marcella's party in New York and Chris flew in to like meet me.
我隔着桌子看着他,心想:我好像很久很久没有真正凝视过你的眼睛了。
And I looked across the table at him and I was like, I don't think I've looked in your eyeballs, like in a real way for a long time.
就像你说的,贝卡,这种事情确实会发生。
Like you said, Becca, it's like It happens.
能处在这种舒适的状态中其实是一件美好的事,因为你觉得自己可以充分利用它。
It's a it's a beautiful thing to be, like, in this comfort because you're like, I can take advantage of this.
但我觉得我最糟糕的地方在于,我去年心理状态特别差,让所有曾经困扰我的恶魔都趁机吞噬了我,而我却没有告诉他。
But I think actually my the worst part about me is that I had a really bad year mentally, and I let every demon that I've ever had eat kinda eat me alive, and I didn't share it with him.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以我没有让他知道我的状况。
So I didn't let him know how I was doing.
我只是越陷越深,越来越深。
And I just dug deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper.
他是那个能对我说:嘿,你得去好好调整一下的人。
And he's the one person that can be like, yo, you gotta like, you know, get to go on this.
所以我认为我以自己的方式挣扎着,因为我没让他陪我一起经历这段低谷。
So I think I struggled in my own way because I didn't let him come along on my depth journey.
总之,简而言之,2026年结婚。
Anyway, long story short, marriage 2026.
她在修复它。
She's fixing it.
我会成为一对真正的夫妻。
I'm gonna be a real couple.
我们会牵着手,存在于同一个层面。
We're gonna hold hands and exist on the same plane.
我们可以做到。
We can do it.
说到这个。
On that note.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这很正常。
This is normal.
你知道吗?
You know?
这种感觉太棒了。
Such a high.
我最近和一个人聊过婚姻,他说幸福婚姻的关键——有位非常聪明的人说过,维持婚姻的关键是你们俩不会同时想离开。
I do think that what somebody I was talking to someone about marriage recently and they were saying that the key to happy marriage, someone someone really smart said this was the key to staying together is that you both don't wanna leave at the same time.
所以,只要还有一个人在坚持为对方付出,那你就完了,当两个人都举手投降、彻底放弃的时候。
So like, as long as one person is sticking it out for the other, like, it's just you're fucked when both people kind of put their hands in the air and they're done.
所以你是在承认,你并不想结束这段关系。
So you're like acknowledging that you don't wanna be done.
并不是说你打算离婚。
Not that you're saying you're gonna be divorced.
那也太戏剧化了。
That's like so dramatic.
但如果你继续沿着这条路走下去,你们很可能最终还是会分开。
But like you you probably would end up splitting up if you continue to go on this path.
所以你现在就是那个跳出来,说现在是时候纠正航向的人。
So you're the person right now that's like jumping in and saying it's time to right the ship at this moment.
是的。
Yeah.
百分之百。
A 100%.
我太喜欢这一点了。
And I love that.
所以我对此感到兴奋。
So I'm excited about that.
这将是一个美好而充实的一年,我们会继续讨论,因为周二还有更多话题。
It's gonna be a big wonderful year and we are going to continue this discussion because there's so many more categories on Tuesday.
但我们非常爱你们。
But we love you guys.
新年快乐。
Happy New Year.
2026年快乐。
Happy 2026.
在我们十年来的所有时光里,愿今年成为Lady Gang有史以来最棒的一年,祝大家新年快乐。
Let us in all of our ten years, let this be the best year that we've ever had at Lady Gang and wishing you all a happy New Year.
这就像新的开始。
And this is like new beginnings.
如果你在21号放弃你的那些习惯也没关系,因为通常人们的新年决心会坚持21天。
And it's okay if you give up your, you know, stuff on the twenty first because usually people keep a New Year's resolution for twenty one days.
但无论怎样,我们都会做你的朋友。
But we're gonna be your friend no matter what.
但我们会努力让今年变得很棒。
But we're gonna try to have a great year this year.
尽你所能。
Do the best you can.
这集可能不是最鼓舞人心的,但是
This is not the most inspiring episode, but
这没关系。
that's okay.
懂吗?
Know?
接纳当下的自己。
Yourself where you are.
那就是我们的做法。
That was our thing.
对吧?
Right?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我们为今年编了一个座右铭。
We made up a mantra for this year.
接纳当下的自己。
Meet yourself where you are.
伙计们,这就是我们目前的状况。
Here's where we're at, guys.
这就是我们目前的状况。
Here's where we're at.
爱自己吧,姐妹们。
You love you, lady gang.
勉强撑着。
Barely holding it together.
我们真的很爱你。
We do love you.
我们虽然很久没在这里了,但我们曾经在这里为
And we will weren't here for a long time, but we were here for
一段美好的时光。
A good time.
2026年快乐。
Happy 2026.
哇。
Wow.
《Lady Gang》由凯尔蒂·奈特、贝克特本和杰克·范尼克主持和制作,社交媒体支持由科利·卡雷拉提供,音频和视频剪辑由杰里德·蒙特罗完成,额外支持来自史蒂夫·德莱梅特和PodcastOne。
Lady Gang is hosted and produced by Kelty Knight, Becketoben, and Jack Vanick with social media support from Collie Carrera, audio and video editing from Jared Monaco, and additional support from Steve Delameter and PodcastOne.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。