本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你再次回到了鸦阁城堡的地下墓穴,正在收听《斯特拉达尼亚的诅咒》——一档《冒险传奇》播客节目。
You're back in the catacombs of Castle Ravenloft and listening to Curse of Stradania, a Legends of Adventures podcast.
上次,阿兹兰探险队鼓起勇气,终于接受了我的盛情邀请,在鸦阁城堡与我共进晚餐。
Last time, the Azran expedition gathered their nerves and finally accepted my gracious invitation to dine with me at Castle Ravenloft.
我不明白他们为何对我请他们吃晚餐这件事如此紧张。
I don't know why they were so nervous about me having them for dinner.
在一场既尴尬又痛苦却始终维持表面礼貌的交谈后,他们佯装疲惫,假装入睡。
After an awkward and painful conversation that was heartily polite, they feigned exhaustion and pretended to go to sleep.
果然不出所料,他们转而开始在我的城堡里四处窥探,再次回到了地下墓穴。
Of course, as expected, they instead snooped around my castle castle and returned once more to the catacombs.
在探索过程中,他们遇到了我那疯癫的杂种人仆从塞勒斯,玩了他设计的小游戏,最终抵达了那个具有某种神秘意义的沙漏前。
In their exploration, they met my mad mongrelfolk manservant Cyrus and played his little games, arriving at the mysterious hourglass of some strange significance.
意义非凡。
Significance.
那么,它究竟是如何运作的呢?
Now, just how does it work?
本期节目由我们在Patreon上的慷慨赞助商提供支持。
This episode is brought to you by our generous supporters on Patreon.
您可以通过节目说明中的链接成为我们的赞助者。
You can become a patron yourself by following the link in the show notes.
我们对您的支持表示永恒的感谢。
We are eternally grateful for your support.
言归正传,让我们继续第十六章《夜之生物》的结局部分。
With that out the way, let us proceed with the conclusion of chapter 16, creatures of the night.
向火中投石,紫罗兰引向山巅尖塔。
Cast a stone into the fire, Violet leads to the mountain spire.
橙色指向城堡之巅。
Orange to the castle's peak.
红色若为知识所求。
Red if lore is what you seek.
绿色通往棺木藏匿之处。
Green to where the coffins hide.
靛蓝通向主人的新娘。
Indigo to the master's bride.
蓝色通往古老魔法的子宫。
Blue to ancient magic's womb.
黄色指向主人的坟墓。
Yellow to the master's tomb.
我靠。
Holy fuck.
这他妈是什么?
What the fuck?
这是某种传送术。
This is some sort of a teleportation.
你觉得呢?
You think?
可能是吧。
It might be.
我是说,如果我们,引用原话,‘投掷一块石头’,这是否意味着只能用一次,然后就完了?
I mean, if we, and I quote, cast a stone, is it one time use that that's just it?
我认为可能是这样。
I believe it may be.
但我们他妈的要怎么回到这里?
But how the fuck will we get back here?
我们扔块石头进去,然后就在城堡里天知道会到哪个鬼地方?
We're gonna throw a stone in and then just go gods knows where in the castle?
所以我觉得现在扔石头未必明智。
So I don't think it's wise to necessarily throw a stone yet.
那个该死的沙漏又是怎么回事?
What about that fucking hourglass?
那到底是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that?
这很难说。
It's hard to say.
所有石头看起来都在原位。
All the stones look like they're there.
对吧?
Right?
看起来没有缺失或位置不对的石头吗?
Like, nothing looks out of place like it's missing one?
是的。
Yes.
它们都好好地在那儿,该死的。
They're they're all there around Damn.
这
The
那些石头是彩色的吗?
Are they are the stones colorful?
是的。
Yes.
每一块石头颜色都不同。
Each one's a different color.
明白了。
Got it.
为什么沙子不会流动?
Why why isn't the sand moving?
为什么它就这样卡住了?
Why why is it just stuck like that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
可能只是装饰品。
It might just be decoration.
拜托。
Come on.
你不会真信这个说法吧?
You don't you don't actually believe that, do you?
嗯,这段文字里没提到沙漏。
Well, the passage doesn't mention an hourglass.
确实没提。
It doesn't.
你不觉得这很可怕吗?
And you don't find that horrifying?
也许当你投出石头时,太阳就开始坠落。
Perhaps it's when you cast the stone that the sun begins to fall.
也许你只有那么多时间穿过火焰被传送。
And perhaps you have that much time in order to step through and be transported by flame.
但也许你只有很短的旅行时间。
But perhaps it's only a quick bit of time you have to travel.
让我看看这些雕像。
Let me take a look at these statues here.
我能调查这两尊雕像吗?
Can I investigate these two statues?
我不确定它是否发出了同样的操蛋声音。
I don't know if it's making the same Fuck.
我会协助他们进行调查
I'll help them and investigate
另一个。
the other one.
哦,真他妈噩梦。
Oh, fucking nightmare.
23。
23.
他们同样感到恶心。
They are just as disgusted.
两座九英尺高的铁制骑士骑马雕像,拔剑准备冲锋,面对面矗立在深深的壁龛中。
Two nine foot tall iron statues of knights on horseback, poised to charge with swords drawn, stand in deep alcoves facing each other.
火盆就放在它们之间。
The brazier sits between them.
这是他们在这里吗,如果你是德里克?
This is While they're is it here if you're Derek?
当他们正在调查时,我只是想说我看到这里还有其他门。
While they're like investigating, I just want to like I see that there are other doors here.
我只是想看看这些门是否锁着,然后探头进去看看。那个矮人往前走了吗?
I just want to kind of like see if the doors are locked, and I kind of poke my head in them just to see The dwarf going forward?
嗯,所有的
Well, all
门。
of them.
我是说,我能看到还有额外的门。
I mean, I can see that there are extra doors.
对吧?
Right?
所以我就想,
So I just wanna,
比如,就很快地,告诉我选哪个门
like, just quickly, like Let me know which one so
我可以告诉你。
I can tell you.
如果有一个是向前的
If one's forward
我们就选第七个吧,对。
We'll do seven yeah.
我们就选前面那个。
We'll we'll do the one forward.
我想
I wanna
全部检查一遍,但按你觉得最好的顺序来,我想看看门有没有锁,然后探头进去瞧瞧。
check them all, but whatever order you think is best, I wanna see if they're unlocked and poke my head in.
基本上就是这样。
That's basically it.
你解锁了面前的那扇门,看见两把巨大的木制王座安放在阳台上。
You unlock the one in front of you, and you you see two large wooden thrones rest on a balcony.
王座后方悬挂着一幅30英尺长的红色天鹅绒帷幕。
Behind the thrones hangs a red velvet curtain 30 feet long.
这里的屋顶约有10英尺高。
The ceiling here is about 10 feet high.
接着你朝下一个目标走去。
You then make your way towards towards the next one.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
打开门,后面是一段幽暗的螺旋楼梯。
Open the door, behind which lies a dark spiral staircase.
往哪个方向走?
Going which direction?
往上走。
Going up.
好的。
Okay.
接着是下一扇门,那里也有一道楼梯
And followed by the next one, which also you find a staircase
往上走。
going up.
我把信息传达给大家。
I relay the information everyone.
这两扇门粘在一起的地方不是我们想去的方向。
Well these two doors glued up just not where we want to go.
所以或许该试试另一扇门。
So perhaps the other door.
我认为我们应该继续穿过另一扇门。
I believe we should just continue onward through the other door.
我是说,你可以自己去看看,但那里什么都没有。
I mean, there's there's go see for yourself, but there's nothing in there.
我打开哦,那里有个阳台正往下看着什么。
I open oh, there's a there's a balcony looking down at something.
也许它继续向前延伸。
Perhaps it continues onward.
你想爬下去吗?
You want to climb down?
嗯,如果下面就是我们要去的地方。
Well, if down is where we want to go.
也许他们正在为维多利亚和斯特拉达尼亚准备王座?
Maybe they're preparing the thrones for Victoria and Stradania?
我们已经深入城堡内部了。
We're pretty deep in the castle.
我本以为那会在入口处或更庄严、更富丽堂皇的地方。
I would have expected that would have been somewhere in the entrance or somewhere more regal, royal.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我是说,我以前从没进过他妈的城堡。
I mean, I've never been in a fucking castle before.
这些非常奇怪。
These are very strange.
那他们在观察什么呢?
And what would they be observing?
非常奇怪。
Very strange.
站在观景阳台上,俯瞰整个房间。
Standing in the observation balcony, looking out over the room.
在卡纳,有什么东西引起了你的注意。
In Kana something catches your attention.
水中的镣铐。
Manacles in the water.
黑暗低矮的形体从这50英尺见方房间内静止的咸水中突兀地伸出。
Dark low shapes thrust up out of the still brackish water that fills this 50 foot square room.
天花板上悬挂着形似粗黑蛛网的锁链。
The ceiling of which is festooned with hanging chains that look like thick black web strands.
你所在的北墙阳台俯瞰整个房间,台上摆放着两把大座椅,后方垂着红色天鹅绒帷幕。
A balcony set into the north wall which you're standing on overlooks the room and has two large thrones atop it with a red velvet curtain behind it.
水中的黑影是刑架、铁处女、枷锁和其他刑具。
The dark shapes in the water are racks, iron maidens, stocks, and other instruments of torture.
骨架与他们最后的受害者仍困在其中,下颌骨仿佛凝固在无声的尖叫中。
The skeletons and their last victims lie within them, their jaws seemingly frozen open in silent screams.
哦该死。
Oh shit.
这像是某种酷刑观赏台。
This is some sort of torture watching.
见过
Seen
这场景在我的梦里出现过。
this in my dreams.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这些医疗设备。
These medicals.
尖叫。
Screaming.
我试着倾听看看
I try to listen to see
是否还有任何声音。
if there's any sound at all.
你听到了水声。
You hear the sound of water.
你周围有微弱的声响,但没有任何你能真正辨认出的声音,你相信那是人声。
There are faint noises all around you and nothing that you can truly pick up on you believe to be the sound of people.
你想象自己必须下到房间里才能更好地
You imagine you would have to be down in the room to have a better ability to
这是向下一步,还是像楼梯那样的?
Is this a step down, or is this like staircase?
这是红色帷幕。
This is the red curtain.
那就是红色帷幕。
And that's the red curtain.
在背后。
Behind the back.
所以你站在阳台上,这是一道10英尺高的红色帷幕。
So you're standing on the balcony and it's a this 10 red curtain.
从阳台到进入有10英尺高的落差
A 10 foot drop from the balcony to get into the
直通地下。
To the into the ground.
水。
Water.
没有梯子,只有咸水。
There's no, like, ladder that I brackish water.
我想
I want
检查王座上是否有名字或刻痕。
to check the throne for any, like, names or, like, etchings on it.
很容易就能看到它们背面都刻着冯·扎罗维奇家族的徽记。
It's easy to look and see that emblazoned into the back of both of them is the the seal of the Von Zarovich family.
我要小心地走到边缘,跪下来试着观察水中是否有任何身影或东西
I'm gonna, come up to the edge carefully and kneel down and try to peer into the water and see if I see any sort of figures or anything that's
我会用光照亮帮她
I'll shine my light to help her
她谢谢你。
her Thank you.
我要投个感知检定。
Looking for Roll a perception check.
17点。
17.
水面在光线中波动,将倒影投射到天花板上,偶尔你会觉得看到了动静。
The water undulates in the light casting reflections along the ceilings and occasionally you get you feel like you see movement.
但当你定睛一看,却什么也没发现。
But the moment you look you see nothing.
在这个昏暗的房间里,水面让人难以分辨。
It's hard to tell in this dark room with the water.
水太黑了,你根本看不透
The water is so dark it you can't peer through
连底部都看不见。
it to even see the floor.
我能看到它是往这边走的吗?
And do I see that it goes this way?
就像从我这里看
Like from where I'm
当你四处照射灯光时,可以看到房间有一个出口。
standing You or the can see that there is, as you're shining the light around, you can see that there is an exit out of the room.
那里肯定有下去的路。
There must be a way down there.
嗯,我们就是要往下走。
Well, down's where we need to go.
这些水是怎么到这里的?
How did the water get here?
我不知道。
I don't know.
可能是地下水渗漏,很难说。
Groundwater leak perhaps or hard to say.
我们一开始进来时就经历了很多波折。
We trended through a lot when we got in here in the first place.
这正是我需要来的地方。
This is where I need to be.
我想这就是我需要找到关于我师父答案的地方。
I think this is where I need to find my answer about my master.
他可能被斯特拉达尼亚扔到这里折磨过,我不确定。
He might have been thrown down here and tortured by Stradania, I don't know.
这是个刑讯室,也许这里就是他们的地牢。
This is a torture room and maybe this may be their dungeon.
他们竟然以折磨取乐,真是病态。
It's sick that they were spectatingly torturing.
简直丧心病狂,邪恶至极。
Ghoulish, ghastly evil.
我们会帮你找到所有需要的答案。
We will find whatever answers you need.
那个给你托梦的人是想纠正你的道路,指引你正确的方向。
And whoever sent you those dreams was trying to right your path, send you on the right direction.
我们走吧,我会游泳可以下去看看。
Let us go, I can swim and take a look.
我们应该一起走。
We should all go.
下水吗?
Into the water?
是的。
Yes.
我们需要往下走,我认为应该一起行动。
Down is where we need to go and I believe we should go together.
可能不太舒服,但我不想看到我们中有人独自前行然后死去。
It may not be pleasant but I would hate for one of us to go ahead and die.
不,我们现在绝不能分开。
No we ain't splitting up at this point.
我们开始吧?
Shall we?
我们走。
Let us go.
好的。
Alright.
我先潜下去。
I'll dive in.
第一个跳进水里的是你。
First into the water you jump into the water.
紧接着谢泼德、萨纳克斯、克莱顿、维多利亚和谢尔盖也跳了下来。
Followed shortly by Shepard, Sarnax, Clayton, Victoria, and Sergei.
你们正在这片咸水中跋涉。
You're wading through this brackish water.
偶尔,你会感觉到脚边有东西游过。
Occasionally, you feel movement by your feet.
你
You
你避开了它,但继续前行时没有任何东西出现。
you move away from it, but nothing emerges as you continue to make your way through.
沿着墙壁边缘前进,避开铁处女和镣铐,偶尔会被绊倒,意识到水下还埋藏着更多东西。
Navigating around the sides of the walls, avoiding the iron maidens, the manacles, you trip over one on occasion realizing there's much more buried beneath the surface here.
但水太黑了,你看不清里面有什么,直到发现自己正望着前方一条拱形走廊。
But the water is so dark you can't fully see into it enough to know until you find yourself looking down an arched hallway before you.
水面如同暗色的镜面,只有偶尔从天花板滴落的水滴会打破平静。
The water surface is like dark mirrored glass disturbed only occasionally by the flick of a drop falling from the ceiling.
前方20英尺处,拱形门道从走廊两侧向下延伸。
20 feet ahead arched doorways lead downward from each side of the hallway.
每个拱形门道里都有一扇半淹没的紧闭铁门。
In each arched doorway, an iron door stands closed and partially submerged.
你听到南侧门后传来微弱的求救声。
You hear a weak cry for help from beyond the south door.
我认得它吗?
Do I recognize it?
我们认得
We do
不认得
not.
我立刻
I immediately
那是什么?
What is that?
我猛地从水里窜出来,全身盔甲让我涉水前行十分吃力
Just throw myself out of the water and I'm just wading heavily with all my armor
给我指一下你移动的方向
Show me towards where you are moving.
我想是朝着声音的方向
I guess towards towards the sound.
我们都能听到回声吗?因为回声的缘故,从这个位置无法分辨声音是来自右侧还是左侧。
Do we all hear It is echoing, so you can't tell from this position whether it's coming from the right or the left.
所以我需要知道你是在往右还是往左移动。
So I need to know whether you're heading towards the right or the left.
就是指向你的那个,指向你的那个。
So the one pointing towards you, the one pointing towards you.
它们都淹没在水里了吗?
Are they both submerged?
两扇门都是?
Both doors?
是的,现在水位大概...在你身上这个位置,我估计你现在正跋涉的水深大约有三英尺。
Yes, they're they're about, at this point, on you, they're about, I would say, probably three feet of water is what you're trudging through right now.
你想象一下往下走,这些区域的水深可能会达到五到六英尺。
And you imagine going down, it's probably gonna be about five or six feet of water in these areas.
往下走是指下楼梯吗?
Going down as in down the stairs?
或者是的。
Or Yeah.
所以每个房间都有楼梯下去。
So there are stairs that go down to each of those rooms.
好的。
Okay.
所以现在水深大约三英尺。
So right now you're in about three feet.
一旦你下到那些房间,走下楼梯,水深将达到五到六英尺。
Once you go down to those rooms and go down those stairs, you're going to be about five or six feet of water.
我走右边。
I'll go I'll go right.
所以是朝你还是朝
So towards you or towards Towards
我。
me.
好的。
Yeah.
你开始边听边向前跑。
You begin to run forward listening.
突然间,你们所有人看到卡娜刚才所在的位置。
And all of you watch is all of a sudden where Kana was.
卡娜已经不见了。
Kana is no longer.
你向前迈步,立刻感觉到脚下的地板塌陷了。
You step forward and immediately you feel the floor give way beneath you.
水流被吸入一个洞中。
The water sucks down into a hole.
当你感到自己在下坠时,听到一声爆裂声。
And as you feel yourself falling, you feel a pop.
所以我们
So we
看着她消失。
see her disappear.
而所有的
And all of
突然,你看见卡娜消失了。
a sudden, you see Kana disappear.
卡娜,你感觉自己从水下浮现出来。
Kana, you feel yourself emerge underwater.
你试图呼吸,但完全被水淹没。
You try to take in breath, but you're completely submerged.
当你试图游出水面时,终于将头探出了水面。
As you try to swim your way out, you're able to get your head above water.
环顾四周,你看到周围都是牢房。
And as you look around, you see cells all around you.
你身处约六英尺深的水中。
You're in about six feet of water.
你的脚下有硬币在移动。
There are coins shifting beneath your feet.
这里有呜咽声吗?
Is the sound of whimpering in here at all?
你直接看向隔你几个的牢房,没有看到任何呜咽声。
You look directly to the cell a couple down from you and you see no whimpering.
你没有听到呜咽声,但看到你师父的脸被锁链吊在牢房最顶端,完全失去了意识。
You hear no whimpering, but you see the face of your master hanging from chains at the very top of the cell completely unconscious.
我立刻跑过去
I immediately run over
找他。
to him.
你自己也在一个牢房里。
You are in a cell yourself.
你已经被传送进了一个牢房,从各方面来看都是如此。
You've been teleported for all intents and purposes into a cell.
我能看见他。
And I can see him.
你可以看见他
You can see him
透过栏杆。
through the bars.
所以每个小方格都是一个牢房。
So each one of those little squares is a cell.
好的。
Okay.
你在倒数第二间,靠我这边的最底层。
You are in the second to the last one on the bottom side towards me.
没错。
Yep.
就在那儿。
Right there.
他在底边第一个牢房里。
And he's in the first one on the bottom side.
这里。
Here.
朝我这边。
Towards me.
这里。
Here.
是的。
Yes.
我这样能看见他。
And I can see him this way.
你能看见他。
You can see him.
他被铁链吊着。
He is suspended from chains.
而且我注意到,可以看到还有另一个形态也被倒挂着。
And I would say looking, you can see that there is also another form that's suspended as well, completely upside down.
他们的身体软绵绵的。
Their body is limp.
他们的头浸在水里,看起来像是已经溺水了。
Their head beneath the water, it looks like they have been drowned.
他正被锁链拴在这东西上,试图保持体力,但此刻已经昏过去了。
And he is holding on chained to this thing and trying to keep his strength, but at this point, he has passed out.
我是
I am
非常害怕。
so scared.
他仅靠其中一条链条以某种方式钩住勉强悬挂着
He's barely suspended just by one of the chains being hooked in a way
这让他得以悬在空中。
that's keeping him held aloft.
我要冲进去,你知道的,就像暴怒一样,我会用尽一切办法猛击栏杆,把它们撬开,
I'm going to just in, you know, in, like, a rage, I'm going to start whatever I can to whack at the the bars and pull them apart,
把铰链卸掉,用我的薙刀当杠杆,无论如何也要挣脱这个束缚。
get the hinges off, use my Naginata as leverage, whatever I can to to break myself of the self.
好的。
Okay.
给我做个力量检定。
Roll a strength check for me.
你们其他人看着卡玛消失在视线中,她开始沿着走廊奔跑,刀光划过水面溅起水花。
The rest of you watch as Kama disappears from view as she begins to run down this corridor slashing or splashing through the water.
突然间她刚才所在的位置,你们看到水开始涌入,然后又突然消失了。
All of a sudden where she was, you see the water begin to spill in and then all of a sudden disappears.
水面恢复了平静。
It evens out.
有那么一瞬间,你们什么声音都听不到。
And for a second, you hear nothing.
接着你们听到巨大的撞击声和康纳的尖叫,她正在呼喊着。
And then you hear the loud banging and Connor screams as she's calling out.
我们现在得走了。
We should go now.
康纳?
Connor?
我必须找到他。
I have to get to him.
他就在这里的某个地方。
He's he's in here somewhere.
而我...什么
And I'm What does
意思?
she mean?
掷出了八点。
Rolled an eight.
我能拧这个吗?
Can I twist this?
可以。
Yeah.
可以。
Yeah.
可以。
Yeah.
动手吧。
Do it.
我要用两个骰子。
I'll use two dice.
这样好多了。
That's better.
23。
23.
你能用你的薙刀卡进笼子或牢房的缝隙,成功撬开锁并推开它。
You are able to you wedge your naginata into into the the cage or the the cell, and you're able to break the lock and push it open.
当你开始游出来并朝他游去时,我需要你再做一次力量检定,看看能否顺利打开。
As you begin to swim out and head towards his, I need you to make another strength check to see how well you can do to get that open.
你现在要怎么做?
And you are doing?
我想我们该跟上,我会继续前进。
I guess we should just follow, and I'll proceed.
看那边。
See there.
教授。
Professor.
你看到有什么我该去的地方吗?
Do you see any I'm going to should go?
稍等片刻。
One moment.
我要借着这盏似乎永不熄灭的提灯,仔细查看四周。
I'm going to peer and try to look with my lantern, which I think is ever burning.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
It is.
所以我打算带着它潜入水下,游动观察,试着避开传送点,看看能否发现任何潜在危险。
And so I'm gonna try to take it beneath the water and swim around and see if I can avoid it and try to, like, avoid getting teleported and see if there's any way any danger that I can see.
做个感知检定。
Roll a perception check.
好的。
Alright.
她被传送走了吗,还是说
Did she get teleported or, like,
传送?
teleported?
咻地一声。
Shlooped.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
但我们并不清楚。
But we don't know that.
你们并不知情。
You don't know that.
19。
19.
没错。
Yeah.
透过水面望去,水体漆黑一片。
Looking through, the the water is so dark.
真的很难判断。
It is really hard to tell.
你确实注意到她踩到的那块木板,在水下可以看到水似乎正往下渗。
You do notice that there are certain the one that she stepped on, you you can see beneath the water that water seems to be dripping down into it.
看起来有一块地板条已经松开了。
So it looks like one of the floor slats had opened up.
至于能否辨别是否有其他陷阱或它们的位置,这些你都看不到。
As for being able to tell whether there are other ones or where they are, you don't see those.
但你可以看到这个陷阱还没完全复位,所以她踩到的那个至少暂时失效了。
But you can see that this one hasn't fully set in, so it looks like the one she stepped on has been deactivated at least for now.
我准备提着灯笼在水面上照明,你们跟着我游下去。
I'm going to just take my lantern, keep it over the water, and just kind of swim down and try to follow me.
游过去。
Swim.
不要走过去。
Do not walk.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我会试着在那个房间里游泳。
And I'll try to swim in that room.
好的。
Yeah.
明白了。
Alright.
我会尽量抓住我的箱子,试着划水前进。
And I'll just try to, like, hold on to my case and, like, kind of try to, like, paddle.
好的。
Okay.
你们都在游泳吗?
You're all swimming?
我跟上。
I follow along.
是的。
Yeah.
所以游泳的话,作为Kana你能成功到达那里。
So swimming, you are able to make it there as Kana.
10。
10.
10。
10.
你看到Kana正用她的薙刀猛烈劈砍或撬动这个笼子,尖叫着试图撬开它。
You see as Kana is wailing her naginata or railing her naginata against this cage, screaming and prying it.
这是你从未在Kana身上见过的情感爆发。
This is a level of emotion that you have never seen from Kana before.
你就在那里
You are right there
入口处。
the entrance.
所以这就像是一个栅栏
So it's like a it's like a bars
那些可见的部分。
that are visible.
是的。
Yes.
那里有一道关闭的吊闸门。
There is a portcullis there that's closed.
你无法通过,但可以清楚地看到她在另一侧,正对着这个牢房猛烈击打。
You can't get through, but you can see her clearly on the other side, just railing away at this at this cell.
看起来没有任何把手、锁或门之类的装置。
So there doesn't seem to be any kind of a a handle or a lock or a door.
它就像是一排栅栏。
It's just a thing like bars.
看起来似乎有个钥匙孔。
It looks like there is a spot for a key.
嗯。
Mhmm.
里面有一个杠杆。
And there is a lever on the inside.
看到钥匙孔的位置,我猜教授会尝试撬开它。
I guess seeing the spot for the key, would suggest to the professor to try to pick it.
如果可能的话。
If possible.
好的。
Alright.
是的。
Yes.
你听到咔哒一声,闸门开始震动,缓缓升起。
And you see as it clicks in and the portcullis begins to shake as it slowly makes its way up.
水流涌动,你们终于得以汇合。
Water rushes around as you're able to culminate.
找到塔卡娜,把她放出来。
Get Takana, let her out.
快点。
Come on.
我们看看其他笼子有没有开着的。
We'll we'll see if any of these other cages are open.
把她弄出来。
Get her out of there.
你已经出来了,对吧?
You're already out, right?
是的。
Yeah.
只是你正试图进入君特卡的笼子。让他进去。
It's just you're trying to get into Junteka's Get him in.
把她弄进去。
Get her in there.
请稍等我一下。
Just give me one moment, please.
我要...你不介意吧?
And I'm gonna I just kind of do you mind?
不介意。
No.
请。
Please.
请。
Please.
我必须找到他。
I need to get to him.
我要用已经拿出来的盗贼工具尝试开锁。
I'm going to attempt to unlock it with my thief's tools that are already out.
动手吧。
Do it.
然后赶紧给我让开。
And then get the fuck out of the way.
我只是在尖叫
I'm just screaming
穿过
through the
栏杆。
bars.
主人,主人,能
Master, master, can
听到我说话吗?
you hear me?
我是康纳。
It's Connor.
请告诉我你还活着。
Please tell me you're alive.
16点。
The 16.
我只是在喊叫试图唤醒某人。
And I'm just shouting trying to get on a wake up.
十六,你
Sixteen, you
有能力解锁它。
are able to unlock it.
我会立刻滚开让路。
And I'll get the fuck out of the way.
我会把大门彻底撞开。
I'll rip the gate completely wide open.
然后我会立即转身冲向他。
So And then I'll I'll rush to him immediately backwards.
试着把他抬起来让他不再悬吊着,检查他是否还活着。
Try to lift him so he's not just hanging anymore and check to see if if he's alive.
主人。
Master.
师父。
Master.
醒醒,求你了。
Wake up, please.
你抓住他。
You you grab onto him.
你看到他仍被镣铐锁在这东西上,若非镣铐的一部分在他昏迷坠落时卡住,他也会落得和那个看似吟游诗人一样的下场。
You see he's still manacled to this thing and that if part of his manacled hadn't been caught once his once his body had fallen unconscious, he too would have ended the same way as what appears to be a bard.
你踢开水中漂浮的战利品时注意到。
You notice as you kick aside his loot floating in the water.
他被裹在这名囚犯的形态里。
He's wrapped on the form of this prisoner.
根据你的经验判断,可以说这名囚犯已经死了大概两三天。
And I would say with what you've experienced, you can tell that this other prisoner has been dead for maybe two or three days.
恶心。
Gross.
当你抓住他时,你摇晃着他。
As you you grab onto him, you shake him.
他的头无力地左右摆动,但你能感觉到非常非常微弱的心跳。
His head lulls from side to side, but you can feel a very, very faint heartbeat.
抱歉,麦克斯。
Sorry, Max.
我觉得他还活着。
I think he's alive.
求求你,能帮帮我吗
Please, can you help me
把他放下来?
get him down?
他是康纳吗?
He Connor?
求你了。
Please.
没事的。
It's alright.
坚持住。
Hold on.
我要施展四级治疗伤害法术。
And I'm going to cast cure wounds at a fourth level.
好。
K.
谢谢。
Thank you.
当我双手发光时,我会注入一些治疗能量,尝试找到他虚弱的位置,然后像用火焰充满他的胸膛那样治疗。
As my hands light up and I will pump some healing and I'll attempt to I'll try to, like, find a point, like, maybe where he's looking weak and I just try to, like, fill his chest with fire.
他会没事的。
He will be fine.
他还活着。
He is alive.
加里克斯会帮他渡过难关的。
Garrix will see him through this.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我会在大家经历这些真正有趣的事情时这么做。
And I'm going to do that while everyone's been through these real fun.
趁他做这个的时候,我要试着解开镣铐
I'm gonna while he's doing that, try to unmanacle
我会说,到了这个时候,特别是对克莱顿来说,这很容易做到。
I'll say, at this point, especially with Clayton, it's easy enough to do.
你慢慢解开了他的镣铐。
You're slowly able to unmanacle him.
自从上次见到他以来,他至少瘦了60到70磅。
He is he's lost at least 60 to 70 pounds since the last time you saw him.
而且他本来就不是个大块头的人。
And he was never an overly large man.
他原本很健壮,但你能看出他的肌肉因长年囚禁和营养不良而萎缩。
He was hardy, but his you can see the way his muscles have deteriorated with, what accounts to years being locked away and malnourished.
透过他的外衣,你甚至能看到他的肋骨。
His you can see his ribs even through his tunic.
当你把他放下来时,他轻如鸿毛、虚弱不堪的模样让你心痛不已。
And as you pull him down, he's he's so weightless and frail that it pains you to see him this way.
你看到当萨纳克斯用火焰灼烧他时,加里克斯的火焰带来的痛苦让他身体猛然抽搐,却也使他重新焕发生机。
And you see as Sarnax singes him, his body jolts as the flames, as the pain of Garrix's flame reinvigorates him.
你注意到他的嘴唇逐渐恢复了一丝血色。
And you see as his lips, a little bit of color begins to come back to his lips.
你能感觉到他的身体正慢慢恢复些许温度。
You can feel a little warmth returning to his body.
他的眼睛短暂地睁开了一下,脸上浮现出微弱的笑容。
His eyes flutter open for a moment, and you see a faint smile on his face.
‘我的孩子...’他呢喃着,随即眼珠上翻,再次陷入昏睡。
My child, con, as his eyes roll back and he falls back asleep.
此刻他仍然虚弱得无法做任何事,但他认出了你。
He is still at this point too weak to do anything, but he recognized you.
他看见了你。
He saw you.
你能感觉到他的心跳变得稍微有力了一些,稍微强劲了一些。
You can feel his heart beating just a little bit harder, a little bit stronger.
谢谢你救了他。
Thank you for helping him.
当然。
Of course.
噢,感谢诸神。
Oh, thank gods.
他还活着。
He's alive.
我
I
我做不到。
can't.
我们得把他弄到干燥的陆地上。
Let's get him on dry land.
快点。
Come on.
我们必须让他离开这片水域。
We gotta get him out of this water.
存活这么久的几率有多大?
What are the odds of surviving this long?
我只是自言自语地嘀咕着,'哇,对不起'。
I just sort of muttered myself like Woah, I'm sorry.
意志坚强。
Strong willed.
唯一
The only
让他活下来的唯一原因就是他的固执。
thing that's kept him alive is his stubbornness.
惊人的精神与意志力量。
Incredible strength of spirit and will.
不过还有另一处求救声。
There was another call for help though.
必须去另一边。
Have to go to the other side.
声音是从那边传来的吗?
Is that where it was coming from?
康纳,这次我们都要游过去。
Connor, this time we will all swim.
问题是,你穿着重甲能游吗?
That was can you swim in your heavy armor?
我...我正扶着他。
I'm I'm holding him.
我想我可以试试带着他游过去。
I will I can think I will try to take him and swim.
这是我这个种族的能力。
It is my species ability to do that.
好的。
Okay.
拜托了。
Please.
好吧,我相信你。
Well, I trust you.
我会试着放慢动作,把他扛在肩上,我就是那只鳄鱼。
And I'll kind of try to slow him throw him over my shoulder and I'm the gator.
他是个...我会尽量把他甩到我背上,像骑鳄鱼那样驮着他。
He's a And I'll try to at least come throw him on my back and gator ride him.
我会说你能做到的。
I'll say you're able to do that.
罗拉·库尔,你可以
For Rola Cool, you can
那么做。
do that.
所以我会一直保持双手非常明显地放在他身上,就像凯特琳检查脉搏那样,确保他不会在夜里悄悄滑落。这样吧,我们先到浅水区,康纳你陪着他,其他人可以往另一个方向探索。
And so I'll I'll be keeping a very like of my hands will be very clearly on his like, Caitlyn checking his pulse, making sure that he doesn't just kind of slip off in the night like Well, let's get into shallow water, then Connor, you stay with him and then the rest of us can explore down the other way.
只要我们能找到安全站立的地方就行。
Wherever as long as we can find a place we can stand safely.
是的。
Yes.
就在前面这里只有三英尺深。
Which is just up here is only three feet.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Yeah.
但她被某个盘子绊住了。
But she got slooped in by some plate.
但那是在下面
But that was down
是的。
Yes.
所以我们只是哦。
So we're just Oh.
所以你只需要把他带到这里。
So so you just need get him here.
基本上,你需要... 那是
So basically, you need to It was it was
在走廊里。
in the hallway.
对。
Right.
所以它并不在刑讯室里。
Between so it wasn't in the torture chamber.
我就是这个意思。
That's what I mean.
基本上就是
Was basically
就在她拿到的地方。
right there that she got.
所以一直都很安全
So was safe all
在这里。
up in here.
必须过来。
Gotta come.
必须来这里。
Gotta come here.
据称。
Allegedly.
所以你一直在游泳,所以你不知道为什么走路。
So you've been swimming, so you don't know walking why.
游进走廊,我们找找地面。
Swim into the hallway and let's find ground.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
注意点。
Be mindful.
我踩到了什么东西,然后它把我吸进去了。
I stepped on something and it sucked me in.
是的。
Yes.
那么我们就在这里荡过去吧,你觉得能感觉到大概三英尺的距离吗?
So we'll I guess we'll swing here and can we feel the that it's like three feet?
我想说一旦你到了楼梯那里,是的,你就能做到了。
I would say once you get to the stairs, yes, you would be able to do that.
所以一旦你到了楼梯处,你的脚就能找到支撑点。
So once you get to the stairs, you could find purchase with your feet.
你会觉得那样是安全的。
You feel like it would be safe.
我来扶他站着。
I'll take him Stand.
从你那边。
From you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们把他放进你的箱子里吗?
You we put him in your case?
我正想问这个,是的。
I was going to ask that, yes.
不过我不确定在这里打开箱子是否安全。
I don't know if it's safe to open the case here though.
确实如此。
That's true.
我会犹豫的。
It I would hesitate.
或许你和谢尔盖可以陪你们的主人等着,我们四人会试着去救出这个刑讯室里那个可怜的受难者。
Perhaps you and Sergei can wait with your master, and the four of us will attempt to say whatever poor soul is on is in this torture chamber.
好的。
Okay.
我带他回去。
I'll take him back.
我会抱着他,先退到旁边。
I'll hold him and just step off to the side.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我们继续吧。
Let's continue.
你们缓慢游回下方。
You make your way back down swimming slowly.
撬开闸门的锁。
Pick the lock on the portcullis.
你们成功打开了它。
You're able to open it up.
你们游了进去。
You swim in.
你们倾听周围的声响。
You listen for noise.
你们既没听到也没看到任何动静。
You hear and see nothing.
没有声音。
No voices.
完全没有任何声响。
No sounds of anything at all.
但在最远的角落,水面下有什么东西在微微闪光。
But in the very back corner, glint something shining just below the surface of the water.
你看见那个了吗?
Do you see that?
这里有人吗?
Is anyone here?
声音回荡着。
Voice echoes.
抱歉,蚂蚁。
Sorry, Ants.
如果你想去查看那个,我会掩护你。
I'll cover you if you want to go check that out.
那是个陷阱吗?
Is that a trap?
看一眼,特里格斯。
Take a look, Triggs.
从这里很难判断。
Hard to tell from here.
慢慢来。
Go slow.
我会掩护你的。
I'll watch your back.
好吗?
Alright?
好的。
Alright.
你应该拿着这个,谢泼德。
You should take this, Shepard.
我一手高举灯笼,另一手将执掌审判。
So in one hand, I'll hold the lantern up high, and with my other hand, I will have judgment.
我正试图或多或少地转化水源。
I'm trying to turn water more or less.
因此我将全力以赴。
And so I'm gonna be fully k.
若我失手,请毫不犹豫地向我开枪。
Do not hesitate to shoot at me if I won't miss.
现身了。
Emerges.
我...我不会失手。
I I won't miss.
因此我要尝试潜游穿行。
And so I'm gonna try to dive through and swim around.
你游来游去。
You swim around.
鳄鱼。
Crocodile.
你你朝着牢房的最深处字面翻译为"监狱密室的最深处"走去。
You you make your way towards the very back of of the prison chamber.
你看到那微光随着水流摇曳移动。
And you see that glint shifting and moving with the water.
当你靠近时,在栏杆正外侧,可以看到一把发光的刀刃浸在水里,靠近牢房的后部。
And as you get close, right outside of the bars, a glowing blade can be seen beneath the water near the back of the cell.
我会把头探出来。
I'll stick my head up.
那似乎是一把发光的刀刃。
It seems to be a glowing blade.
什么什么什么意思?
What what what do you mean?
像像楼梯那样的?
Like like staircase?
看起来...我觉得它似乎是完整的。
It seems I think it seems to be fully whole.
我会去调查,但要小心。
I will investigate, but be careful.
我准备潜下去看看,试着能不能抓住它。
And I'm going to dive down and just try to take a look and see if I can grab it.
从你所在的位置就能看见它。
From where you're at, you can see it.
你得进到那个...像个牢房的地方。
You have to go into the It's like a cell.
牢房是锁着的。
Cell is locked.
哦。
Oh.
所以。
So.
它在栏杆后面,教授。
It's behind the bars, professor.
好的。
Alright.
萨纳克斯,杀手鳄。
Sarnax, Killer Croc.
我会潜下去试着用美婵抓住
I'll I'll swim down and I'll try to mei chan and grab
它。
it.
哦。
Oh.
美婵能做到吗
Is mei chan can do
最多五磅左右。
Up to like five pounds.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
考虑到水压和已知情况,我得说...
I would say with the force of the water on top of it and knowing.
不,这行不通。
No, it's not going to work.
我不知道该怎么拼写这些。
I don't know how spell it and all.
你拿到了老式撬锁工具。
You got the old pick a roony.
15或者
15 or
再开大一点。
more more open.
你很容易就能撬开这把锁。
You're easily able to open to pop the lock.
好吧,我们进去吧。
Alright, let's go in.
我会潜下去试着抓住它。
I'll just kind of swim down to it and try to just grab it.
我会踩水并抓住栏杆,同时他...
I'll just sort of tread and hold on the bars as he's
你抓住它,立刻感到情绪发生了变化。
You grab onto it and you immediately feel your emotions change.
一种决心、自豪感,黑暗中的光芒。
Sense of determination, pride, a light in the darkness.
你是个善良阵营的角色对吧?
You are a good aligned character right?
你发现自己正在与之共鸣。
You find yourself attuning to this.
一把+1短剑。
A plus one short sword.
它能持续在15英尺半径内发出明亮光芒,并在额外15英尺范围内提供昏暗照明。
It continually sheds bright light in a 15 foot radius and dim light for an additional 15 feet.
你感觉自己获得了施展'十字军披风'法术的能力。
You feel that you have the ability to cast the Crusader's mantle spell.
哦,该死。
Oh, fuck.
真他妈糟糕。
Fucking bad.
这玩意儿恶心透了。
It's fucking nasty.
那可太棒了。
That is great.
而且每天只能使用一次。
And it can only be used once a day.
那真是个绝佳位置。
That is a sweet spot.
当你握住它时,你听到脑海深处传来声音。
As you hold on to it, you hear in the very back of your head.
是的,我们将复仇。
Yes, we will get our vengeance.
我们会成为朋友。
We will be friend.
发动
Strike a
真正的
true one.
让圣战开始吧。
Let the crusade begin.
我的朋友,你找到了一把有意识的武器。
You found yourself a sentient weapon, my friend.
哦。
Oh.
很好。
Good.
是的。
Yes.
我毕生所追随的燃烧远征,就在这座城堡的剑上达到巅峰。
The burning crusade I have been on my entire life culminates in this very castle sword.
确实如此,蜥蜴人。
Yes, it does, Lizard.
确实如此。
Yes, it does.
你是又一个需要复仇的灵魂吗?
Are you another soul to avenge?
我浑身湿透,身形高大,手持这把剑,将其拔出,同时提着我的提灯。
I'm like a wet like is kind of like tall, like wielding the sword and I bring it out and I have my lantern.
我是一名倒在她手下的守卫,尸体遭受亵渎。
I'm a guard that fell at her hand, my body desecrated.
我们摧毁了这片土地的毁灭者。
Us destroy that which has destroyed this land.
将它烧为平地。
Burn it to the ground.
你还好吗,没事吧?
Are you alright, You okay?
会把它烧为平地。
Will burn it to the ground.
是的。
Yes.
我找到了一件仍在对我低语的武器,几乎像是我的神在对我说。
I have found a weapon that speaks to me still, almost like my god speaks to me.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你感觉还好吗,萨纳克斯?
You feeling alright, Sarnax?
你还好吗?
Are you well?
回来吧。
Come back.
我很好。
I'm very well.
别听那把剑的声音。
Do not hear the voice of the sword.
回来吧,萨纳克斯。
Come back, Sarnax.
回到这边来。
Get back over here.
它中了某种咒语。
It's under a spell of some sort.
我什么都没听到。
I don't hear anything.
我有吗
Do I
知道什么是感知武器吗?
know what sentient weapons are?
我从未让你们参与过战斗。
I none of you ever come to combat.
一直好奇为什么人们
Was wondering why people,
比如,是否应该为此感到困惑。
like, should or should not be confused by that.
主要是,
Mostly,
是的。
yes.
好的。
Okay.
主要是感到困惑。
Mostly confused.
我是说,除非你来自一个魔法高度发达的地方,那倒是真的。
I mean, unless you, like, come from, like, a super high magic place where you That's true.
要注意
Be aware
这类问题。
of that kind issue.
这是一把光之剑。
This is a sword of this is a sword of of light.
这是一名被沙尔达尼亚杀害的守卫的灵魂。
This is the soul of a of a guardsman who is slain by Shardanya.
他的遗体遭到亵渎。
Her his his remains desecrated.
他加入了我们的圣战。
It's he joins our crusade.
他是那个呼救的人吗?
Did he call for is he the one that called for help?
你能问问他吗?
Can you ask him?
灵魂,守卫们。
Soul, guardsmen.
光明与正义的守卫们。
The guardsmen of light and good.
我...我...是你召唤我们来的吗?
I I I were were you the one that called us here?
是我,朋友。
I, friend.
是的。
Yes.
正是我。
It was I.
是的,正是如此。
Yes, it was.
光芒已被淹没。
The light was drowned.
你们拯救了它。
You have saved it.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我...我只是需要理解。
I I needed to just understand.
你们在跟一把该死的剑说话,而它居然回应了。
You're you're talking to a fucking sword, and it's answering.
没错。
Yes.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的,我相信我抓住那把剑是命运的安排。
Yes, I believe that this it was fate that I grabbed the sword.
我从未挥舞过。
I never wielded.
任何比匕首大的刀剑看起来都很大。
Any blade looks larger than a dagger.
我甚至觉得自己无法熟练使用它。
I do not even feel like I can use it proficiently.
好吧。
Okay.
这是你的提灯。
Here's your lantern.
谢谢你,谢帕德。
Thank you, Shepard.
等不及要吃冰淇淋了。
Can't wait to ice cream.
我现在非常困。
I'm feeling very sleepy time.
你找到卡德克斯了。
You found Kardex.
哦,看到科德克斯了。
Oh, saw Codex.
抱歉抱歉,我忘了。
Pardon pardon me, I forget.
我知道现在是严肃的时刻。
I know that this is a grave serious time.
我会把这个收起来。
I will put this away.
好好保管它。
Keep it safe.
我会保护你的安全,十字军之剑。
I will keep you safe, crusading sword.
现在轮到你了,蜥蜴朋友。
Now you, lizard friend.
你是在跟那把剑说话吗?
Are you talking to that sword?
是的。
I am.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
他确实在跟剑说话。
He is.
是的。
I am.
但刚才只有我一个人在场。
But I was the only one.
好样的。
Good man.
你是在和一把剑说话吗?
Are you talking to a sword?
我有时会和我的男孩说话。
I sometimes talk to my boy.
它会回应你吗?
Does it talk back to you?
你的主人还好吗?
Is your master alright?
他睡着了。
He's asleep.
很好。
Very well.
原谅我。
Forgive me.
我这是非常奇怪。
I am this is very strange.
教授,您觉得这可能是个诅咒吗?
Do you think this could be a curse, professor?
我必须继续保持清醒的头脑。
I must continue to keep my wits about me.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我想给我十分钟就能判断是否如此。
I think I could spend ten minutes and determine if that's the case.
让我看看。
Let me see.
是的,我可以。
Yes, I can.
你介意我... 请。
Do you mind if I just Please.
拿着它。
Hold it.
我觉得我没有看到任何让我无法放弃的东西。
I don't feel like I look at any, like, thing that I can't give it up.
好的。
Okay.
从各方面来看,我会说你已经能够全面探索并获取里面的一切了。
For all intents and purposes, I'll say that you were able to fully explore everything and get everything that was in there.
所以你找到了一瓶英雄药水,而且你还有
So you found a potion of heroism and you also have
哦,糟糕。
Oh, shit.
3000枚银金硬币。
3,000 electrum pieces.
哦,糟糕。
Oh, shit.
三千三百白金币。
Thirty three three hundred platinum pieces.
等一下。
Hold up.
等一下。
Hold up.
三千。
3,000.
没错。
Yep.
你的短剑。
Your short sword.
三百。
300.
是的。
Yep.
宝贝。
Baby.
再加2100。
And another 2,100.
对。
Yeah.
抱歉,克里斯斯·斯特劳布。
Sorry, Chrissus Straub.
2100。
2,100.
好的。
Okay.
他还活着真是个奇迹。
This is a miracle that he's alive.
事实是。
Truth is.
我真高兴我们找到他了。
I'm so glad we found him.
要怎么做才能确保他的安全?
What will do to keep him safe?
我会保护他的安全。
I will keep him safe.
在我找到安全的地方让他休息前,我会一直心神不宁——也许可以放在你的公文包里。
I'll be indisposed until I can find him someplace safe to rest maybe in your briefcase.
但重申一次,我不太愿意在这里打开它。
But again, I don't feel comfortable opening it down here.
我同意。
I agree.
我们绝不能让孩子暴露在周围弥漫的邪恶污秽中。
We do not want to expose the child to this foul evil that is clearly lingering all around us.
但如果真在这里遭遇黑夜与黑暗生物的袭击,我们需要你的剑,康拉德。
But if we do run into trouble with the creatures of night and darkness down here, we will need your blade, Conrad.
谢尔盖,你对这个可怜的灵魂有什么建议吗?
Sergei, do you have any suggestions on what to do with this poor soul.
我想我有办法。
I believe that I do.
晨光之主在我复活后赐予了我一些恩惠。
The morning lord has granted me a few booms as it were after my resurrection.
哦。
Oh.
但我觉得我们应该等坎娜今晚有机会和她主人谈谈之后再说。
But I think we should wait until Kanna has a chance to talk to her master a little bit this evening.
不过我应该能通过晨光之主的魔法将她传送到圣瓦尔科维亚修道院,那里可以治愈他——我会永远感激的——需要你们这些沙丁鱼帮忙给艾琳捎个信,他们发现医务室里有个陌生溺水男子时肯定会担心的
But I should be able to transport her via the morning lord's magic to the Abbey Of Saint Warkovia where they can heal him I would be eternally grateful I would need you sardines to please send a message to Irene when they do so they would be concerned to find a strange waterlogged man in their infirmary
那会非常有帮助。
That would be greatly helpful.
谢谢你,谢尔盖。
Thank you Sergei.
我原本想建议或许可以用你的力量背他,这样康纳就可以
I was simply going to suggest you perhaps carrying him with your strength so Connor may
加入?是的,这也很容易做到。
join Yes, can easily do that as well.
确实如此。
Indeed.
这样对你来说可以吗,康纳?
Would that be all right with you Connor?
没问题。
That'd be fine.
长官,需要我们留意您在这下面寻找的任何东西吗?
Sir, should we keep an eye out for anything that you're looking for down here?
我想找到去我墓穴的路。
I would like to find my way to my crypt.
你的墓穴?
Your crypt?
当然。
Sure.
我是说,应该很近了,对吧?
I mean, got to be close, right?
我们继续往下走就是了。
We we just keep heading down.
但这些楼梯是往上的。
These stairs lead up though.
所有东西都在往上。
Everything just goes up.
我们肯定很接近了。
We got to be close.
对吧?
Right?
我们能按原路返回到阳台吗?
Can we get back up to the balcony the way we came?
我们可以爬上去。
We could climb.
我有点绳子。
I've got a bit of rope.
我相信我们可以试试。
I'm sure we could try.
那我们就该这么做。
That is what we should do then.
费扎德?
Fezzard?
我们确定吗?
Do we know?
所以这条是往上的,对吧?
So this one goes up, right?
这些楼梯?
These stairs?
为什么
Why
我们何不顺着它走走看呢?
don't we just see where it goes?
我把金塔基交给了
I hand Jintaki to.
他接住了他
He holds him.
你能看出他正非常轻柔、小心翼翼地抱着他
You can see he's holding him very gently, carefully.
他取下斗篷,将他裹住以保暖
He takes his cloak and he wraps him up to give him warmth.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他还将他抱紧,用体温为他取暖
And he's holding him close so his body warmth is helping him as well.
你可以看出他非常温柔体贴。
You can see that he's being very gentle and caring.
我们可以沿着这些楼梯上去,看看它们通向哪里。
We could take these stairs up and see how far they go.
反正如果我们不喜欢上面的发现,随时可以下来。
It's nothing to say that we can't come back down if we
不喜欢上面的发现。
don't like what we found.
这取决于您,教授。
It's up to you professor.
好的。
Yes.
我是说,目前我们见过的所有楼梯都是向上的。
Let's I mean, every stairway we've seen so far has gone up.
我们继续前进吧。
Let's proceed.
如果我们觉得爬得太高了,就立刻原路返回。
And if we feel like we've gone up too far, then we'll come right back down.
所以我想我们就开始往上走,感觉像是在上升,毕竟从下面到这里确实是一段相当长的路程。
So we'll I guess we'll start to go up and we feel like we're going up, like, it was sort of a long way to get down here from the Yeah.
是从守卫塔下来的,对吧,或者说从警卫室。
The guard tower, right, or from the Guards room.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
所以如果我们感觉上升的距离和下来时差不多,那就该回头了。
So if we feel like we're starting to go up that amount of distance, it would be like too far when we come back down.
你们开始向上行进,不断攀爬,最终意识到这至少能带你们回到刚刚离开的那层。
You begin to make your way up, and you are climbing and climbing, and you realize that this, at the very least, does get you to the floor you've just come from.
这不是我们要找的楼梯。
This isn't the right staircase.
我们下去吧。
Let's come back down.
谢泼德,绳子。
Shepard, the rope.
我可以帮你。
I can help you.
好的。
Yeah.
我来把绳子拉出来,试着做个套索之类的东西。
I'll I'll pull rope out and try to create some sort of a lacer or something.
看起来有什么我能用的吗?
Does it look like there's anything that I'd be able to
那些王座。
The thrones.
它们完全像是嵌在里面的。
They're completely like built into the.
它们看起来并不特别摇晃或者不稳固。
They don't look like they're super rickety and like.
那我试试看,它们是石头做的。
Then I'll They're try stone.
我会尝试用套索。
I will attempt to and try to try to lasso.
投个生存检定,看看你套这些小狗的技术如何。
Roll a survival check to see how well you lasso them doggies.
快跑吧,小狗狗。
Get along little doggies.
快跑吧,小狗狗。
Get along little doggies.
哦天哪。
Oh boy.
投出了10点。
That's a 10.
我会
I would
要说你的第一次尝试,尝试了,但由于水流的运动,感觉有点奇怪。
say your first try, try, but with the motion of the water, it's a little strange.
你的第二次尝试会成功。
Your second try will succeed.
那将会是25。
That's going be 25.
是的,你的第二次尝试100%成功。
Yeah, your second try 100% succeeds.
你能够套住并固定绳索到其中一个王座上。
You're able to lasso up and secure the rope to to one of the thrones.
让我先上去以防万一绳子滑脱,拜托了。
Let me go up first just in case it slips, please.
作为一名运动员,我在攀爬时不需要任何额外动作。
So I don't take any extra movement to climbing as an athlete.
所以我会快速爬上去。
So I will just quickly make my way up.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。