本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
以下是与彼得·斯坦伯格的对话,他是OpenClaw的创造者,该工具曾被称为Moldbot、Clawdbot、Claudus、Claud,拼写中的'w'如同龙虾钳(claw)中的字母。
The following is a conversation with Peter Steinberger, creator of OpenClaw, formerly known as Moldbot, Clawdbot, Claudus, Claud, spelled with a w as in lobster claw.
请注意不要与Anthropic公司开发的AI模型Claude混淆,后者拼写中包含字母'u'。
Not to be confused with Claude, the AI model from Anthropic spelled with a u.
事实上,正是由于这种混淆,Anthropic公司曾友好地请求彼得将名称改为OpenClaw。
In fact, this confusion is the reason Anthropic kindly asked Peter to change the name to OpenClaw.
那么,OpenClaw究竟是什么?
So what is OpenClaw?
这是一款开源AI代理,在短短几天内就席卷了科技界,人气爆棚,在GitHub上获得了超过18万颗星,并催生了社交网络mold book,在那里AI代理发布宣言、辩论意识,在公众中引发了一种混合着兴奋与恐惧的AI狂热,既有哗众取宠的恐慌炒作,也有对AI在我们这个数字互联的人类世界中角色真实且完全合理的担忧。
It's an open source AI agent that has taken over the tech world in a matter of days, exploding in popularity, reaching over 180,000 stars on GitHub, and spawning the social network mold book where AI agents post manifestos and debate consciousness, creating a mix of excitement and fear in the general public in a kind of AI psychosis, a mix of clickbait fear mongering and genuine fully justifiable concern about the role of AI in our digital interconnected human world.
正如其标语所言,OpenCLaw是那个真正能做实事的AI。
OpenCLaw, as its tagline states, is the AI that actually does things.
它是一个自主的AI助手,驻留在你的电脑里,如果你允许,它可以访问你所有的资料,通过Telegram、WhatsApp、Signal、iMessage以及任何其他消息客户端与你对话,使用你喜欢的任何AI模型,包括Cloud Opus 4.6和GPT 5.3编解码器,这一切都是为了替你办事。
It's an autonomous AI assistant that lives in your computer, has access to all of your stuff if you let it, talks to you through Telegram, WhatsApp, Signal, iMessage, and whatever else messaging client, uses whatever AI model you like, including Cloud Opus 4.6 and GPT 5.3 codecs, all to do stuff for you.
许多人称这是自2022年11月ChatGPT发布以来,AI近期历史上最重要的时刻之一。
Many people are calling this one of the biggest moments in the recent history of AI since the launch of ChatGPT in November 2022.
构建这类AI智能体所需的各种要素其实都已具备,但将其整合成一个系统,真正跨越从语言到能动性、从想法到行动的界限,打造出一个感觉能理解你、并以开源社区驱动的方式向你学习的实用助手——这正是OpenClaw席卷互联网的原因。
The ingredients for this kind of AI agent were all there, but putting it all together in a system that definitively takes a step forward over the line from language to agency, from ideas to actions in a way that created a useful assistant that feels like one who gets you and learns from you in an open source community driven way is the reason OpenClaw took the Internet by storm.
它的强大很大程度上源于你可以授权它访问你的所有资料,并允许它利用这些资料做任何事,以便为你提供帮助。
Its power in large part comes from the fact that you can give it access to all of your stuff and give permission to do anything with that stuff in order to be useful to you.
这非常强大,但也同样危险。
This is very powerful, but it is also dangerous.
OpenClaw代表着自由,但自由也伴随着责任。
OpenCLaw represents freedom, but with freedom comes responsibility.
有了它,你就能拥有并掌控自己的数据。
With it, you can own and have control over your data.
但正因为你拥有这种控制权,你也有责任保护它免受各种网络安全威胁。
But precisely because you have this control, you also have the responsibility to protect it from cyber security threats of various kinds.
面对现有的威胁和漏洞,有很多很好的方法可以保护自己。
There are great ways to protect yourself with the threats and vulnerabilities that are out there.
再次强调,一个拥有系统级访问权限的强大AI代理是一个安全雷区,但它也代表着未来,因为如果做得好且安全,它作为个人助理对我们每个人类来说都极其有用。
Again, a powerful AI agent with system level access is a security minefield, but it also represents the future because when done well and securely, it can be extremely useful to each of us humans as a personal assistant.
我们与彼得讨论了所有这些,也探讨了他宏大的编程与创业人生故事,我认为这确实非常鼓舞人心。
We discuss all of this with Peter and also discuss his big picture programming and entrepreneurship life story, which I think is truly inspiring.
他花了十三年时间打造了PSPDF Kit,这是一款在十亿台设备上使用的软件。
He spent thirteen years building PSPDF kit, which is a software used on a billion devices.
他将其出售,之后短暂地对编程失去了热情,消失了三年,然后又回来了。
He sold it, and for a brief time, fell out of love with programming, vanished for three years, and then came back.
他重新发现了对编程的热爱,并在极短的时间内构建了一个席卷互联网的开源AI智能体。
Rediscovered his love for programming and built in a very short time an open source AI agent that took the Internet by storm.
他在很多方面都是编程世界正在发生的AI革命的象征。
He is, in many ways, a symbol of the AI revolution happening in the programming world.
2022年有Chagi Petey时刻,2025年有DeepSeek时刻,而现在2026年,我们正经历着OpenClaw时刻,龙虾时代,智能体AI革命的开始。
There was the Chagi Petey moment in 2022, the DeepSeek moment in 2025, and now in '26, we're living through the open claw moment, the age of the lobster, the start of the agentic AI revolution.
能活在这个时代真是太好了。
What a time to be alive.
现在快速花几秒钟提一下我们的赞助商。
And now a quick few second mention of a sponsor.
请在描述中或访问 lexfreedman.com/sponsors 了解他们。
Check them out in the description or at lexfreedman.com/sponsors.
这确实是支持本播客的最佳方式。
It is in fact the best way to support this podcast.
我们使用 Quo 作为企业电话系统,支持通话、短信和联系人管理;使用 CodeRabbit 进行 AI 驱动的代码审查;使用 Finn 打造客户服务 AI 代理;使用 Blitzy 实现 AI 驱动的软件开发;使用 Shopify 在线销售商品;使用 Element 补充电解质;当然还有我们老朋友 Perplexity,用于以好奇心驱动的知识探索。
We got Quo for a phone system, calls, text, contacts for your business, CodeRabbit for AI powered code review, Finn for customer service AI agents, Blitzy for AI powered software development, Shopify for selling stuff online, Element for electrolytes, and of course, our old friend Perplexity for curiosity driven knowledge exploration.
请明智选择,朋友们。
Choose wisely, my friends.
现在进入完整的广告播报。
And now onto the full ad reads.
我努力让这些广告内容有趣,但如果你跳过,请依然支持我们的赞助商。
I try to make them interesting, but if you skip, please still check out our sponsors.
我喜欢他们的产品,也许你也会喜欢。
I enjoy their stuff, maybe you will too.
而且说实话,正是这些了不起的人让这一切成为可能。
And really, they are the incredible folks that make this whole thing possible.
我真的很希望在2026年制作更多期节目,更尽情地享受,更大胆地尝试,并深入探索人类可能性、人类境况、人性以及人类文明的全部范围。
And I really do hope to do more episodes in 2026, have more fun, take more risks, and explore deeply the full range of human possibility, of human condition, of human nature, of human civilization.
无论如何,无论出于什么原因想联系我,请访问 lexfreedman.com/contact。
Anyway, to get in touch with me for whatever reason, go to lexfreedman.com/contact.
好了。
Alright.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
本集节目由QUO赞助播出,拼写为 q u o。
This episode is brought to you by QUO, spelled q u o.
这是一个用于通话和消息传递的商业电话平台。
It's a business phone platform for calling and messaging.
它本质上是一个非常友好的界面和系统,用于整理所有来电、短信、语音邮件和录音。
So it's basically a really nice interface, a really nice system for organizing all the incoming calls, text, voice mails, recordings.
当你有一个团队,并且有大量客户有不同的需求时,这是一种将所有事务统一管理的好方法。
When you have a team and you have a large number of customers that want different things, it's a nice way to organize everything together.
我只是喜欢欣赏界面的美与优雅。
I just love watching the beauty, the elegance of the interface.
我特别容易被漂亮的界面吸引。
I'm such a sucker for beautiful interfaces.
不只是漂亮,还要实用。
Not just beautiful, but functional.
在进化生物学和软件设计、软件工程中,完美融合美感与功能的组合真是令人着迷。
So the perfect mix of beauty and function in evolutionary biology and in software design, software engineering is just wonderful to watch.
而这自然关联到本播客的核心主题:如何利用智能循环来创建这样的软件系统。
And that, of course, relates to the very topic of this podcast is how to create software systems like that with the utilization of the agentic loop.
正如彼得所提到的,仍然要将人类保留在这一过程之外,他正确地认为,需要为系统注入一点爱,一点人性的温度。
And as Peter talks about, still keeping the human apart, a fundamental part of that process of adding what he says, I think correctly, sort of a bit of love into the thing, a bit of that human touch.
我不知道这具体是什么,但我们一看到、一感受到、一与之互动时就知道,正是这种魔力造就了优秀的软件。
I don't know what exactly that is, but we know it when we see it, when we feel it, when we interact with it, and that is the magic that makes great software.
所以,Quo 就具备这种特质。
So anyway, Quo has that.
我爱这个界面。
Love the interface.
免费试用Quo,访问quo.com/lex,前六个月还可享受八折优惠。
Try Quo for free, plus get 20% off your first six months when you go to quo.com/lex.
网址是quo.com/lex。
That's quo.com/lex.
本期节目也由Coderabbit赞助,这是一个能在您的终端内直接提供AI驱动代码审查的平台。
This episode was also brought to you by Coderabbit, a platform that provides AI powered code reviews directly within your terminal.
现在,使用Coderabbit有很多种方式,但我想推荐并和你讨论的是在IDE之外、在界面魔力之外,回到我刚才所说的——CLI(命令行界面)或终端的魔力与力量。
Now, there's a lot of ways to use Coderabbit, but the one I'd like to recommend and talk to you about outside of the IDE, outside of the magic of the interface to go back and what I just said is the magic, the power of the CLI, of the terminal.
CodeRabbit CLI非常出色。
And CodeRabbit CLI is amazing.
当然,正如我们和彼得讨论的那样,他的整个工作流程和编程方法已经越来越多地转向命令行、终端和CLI,因为那是智能体的语言。
And, of course, as we talk about with Peter, his whole workflow, whole approach to programming has evolved more and more towards the command line, towards the terminal, towards the CLI because that is the language of agents.
所以,如果你正在进行编码智能体相关的工作,将代码审查整合到整个流程中,这就是CodeRabbit CLI发挥作用的地方。
And so if you're doing coding agent stuff, integrating the review of the code into the whole process, that's where CodeRabbit CLI comes in.
它通过在流程的特定阶段捕捉错误,确保AI生成的代码达到生产就绪标准。
It ensures that AI generated code is production ready by catching errors at that particular stage of the process.
它能融入现有的CLI编码代理工作流,尽管编码模型变得越来越智能,但它们仍然会幻觉,仍然会出错。
It integrates into existing CLI coding agent workflows, and even though the coding models are getting smarter and smarter and smarter, they still do hallucinate, they still do make errors.
CodeRabbit CLI 是对AI编码代理生成代码中幻觉和逻辑错误的有力保障。
And CodeRabbit CLI is a backstop for hallucinations and logical errors from AI coding agent generated code.
今天就前往 coderabbit.ai/lex 安装 CodeRabbit CLI。
So install Codebabbit CLI today at coderabbit.ai/lex.
那就是 coderabbit.ai/lex。
That's coderabbit.ai/lex.
本集由Finn赞助,Finn是客户服务中心排名第一的AI代理。
This episode is brought to you by Finn, the number one AI agent for customer service.
所以,这些应用虽然小众,但极其重要且影响深远。
So again, these are niche, but extremely important, extremely impactful applications.
Finn将客户服务视为己任,决心把它做到极致。
Finn takes customer service and says, we're gonna do a damn good job at it.
包括AI公司在内的许多企业,已有6000名客户服务负责人和顶尖公司正在使用它。
A lot of companies, including AI companies, 6,000 customer service leaders and top companies are using it.
所以当一家AI公司使用你的AI来处理客户服务时,你就知道他们是靠谱的。
So you know they're legit when an AI company is using you for the AI for customer service.
我曾在网络上目睹过糟糕的客户服务、对客户缺乏关爱、对客户及其痛苦、对每位客户细微痛处的忽视与漠不关心。
I'm somebody having witnessed on the interwebs poor customer service, poor love for the customer, a lack of attention and care to the customer, to the pain, to the nuance pain of each individual customer.
正因如此,我才能深刻体会到优质客户服务的价值所在。
Because of that, I get to deeply appreciate the value of great customer service.
我确实认为,为了规模、效率和质量的提升,将人工智能整合到这一流程中至关重要。
And I do think for scale, for efficiency, for quality, it's important to integrate AI into that process.
而Finn在这方面做得非常出色。
And then Finn does a really good job with that.
请访问fin.ai/lex,了解更多关于改造您的客户服务并扩展支持团队的信息。
Go to fin.ai/lex to learn more about transforming your customer service and scaling your support team.
网址是fin.ai/lex。
That's fin.ai/lex.
本期节目由Blitzy赞助播出,这是一个由人工智能驱动的自主软件开发平台。
This episode is brought to you by Blitzy, an AI powered autonomous software development platform.
他们专注于企业级市场。
They are focusing on enterprise.
他们的整个系统都是为大型复杂数据库设计和构建的。
Their whole system is designed and built for large complex databases.
他们处理上下文管理的方式,以及通过界面展示如何管理、组织、处理和考量各项任务(例如重构庞大的代码库)的方式。
The way they do the context management, the way they, through the interface, show how everything is managed, organized, processed, considered in the different tasks that has to do, like, refactoring gigantic code bases.
这就是他们专注的领域。
This is what they focus on.
这是他们做得好的地方。
This is what they do well.
此外,还有多智能体。
Also, multi agent.
例如,他们拥有一个由3600个协作智能体组成的层级。
For example, they have a layer of 3,600 cooperative agents.
你知道吗,我们在这个播客中,以及整个行业、X平台和播客中讨论的很多兴奋点,都集中在少数几位开发者身上。
You know, a lot of the excitement that we're talking about in this very podcast and in general, in the industry and on x and on podcast is the scale of just a handful of developers.
当你面对一个庞大的代码库时,你需要一套能够处理海量上下文的工具,能够支持个人进入并协调大规模的重构、代码生成、管理依赖关系、运行时验证以及所有必要的测试。
When you're talking about a gigantic code base, that requires a set of tooling that can handle the gigantic context, that can handle individual people going in and being able to orchestrate the large scale refactoring, cogeneration, managing dependencies, runtime validate, all the testing they have to do.
要能够进入并处理这些任务,需要一套非常精细的工具,而Blitzy在这方面做得很好。
To be able to go in there and to be able to handle that, there's just a whole set of tooling that requires a lot of care, and Blitzy does a good job of that.
如果你想了解更多或与团队成员交流,请访问 blitzy.com/lex,也就是 blitzy.com/lex。
If you want to learn more or speak to a member of the team, go to blitzy.com/lex, that's blitzy.com/lex.
自主软件开发的未来已经到来。
The future of autonomous software development is here.
本集节目由Shopify赞助。
This episode is brought to you by Shopify.
我不知道为什么每次提到它都会让我微笑。
I don't know why every time it brings a smile to my face.
是的。
Yes.
这是一个为任何人设计的平台,让他们能在任何地方通过一个外观精美的在线商店进行销售,但当然,每次我最终都会谈到Shopify的工程团队,他们是这魔法背后的技术,以及这技术背后的人。
It is a platform designed for anyone to sell anywhere with a great looking online store, but, of course, every time I end up talking about Shopify engineering, which is the tech behind the magic and the humans behind the tech behind the magic.
我有幸见到了其中一些人,并与他们交谈,他们都是非常了不起的人。
And I got to meet some of those humans, And I get to talk to some of those humans, and they're incredible human beings.
说到了不起的人,当然,我总是会提到托比,他是一位出色的工程师,在自主AI工程领域做了很多工作。
And speaking of incredible human beings, of course, I always end up talking about Toby, who's a great engineer, who's doing a lot of agentic AI engineer.
他仍然在写代码,仍然是一位注重细节的、名副其实的程序员。
He's still codes, still legit programmer in the details.
这正是伟大CEO的素质所在。
That is what great CEOs are made of.
DHH在这次对话中还提到了彼得的一点喜爱之情。
DHH also mentioned in this conversation with a bit of love from Peter.
大家都爱DHH。
Everybody loves DHH.
嗯,有些人,有些网友可能不会以明显的方式表达他们的喜爱,但在内心深处,其实有着深厚的爱意。
Well, some of them, some people online are maybe don't show their love in the obvious ways, but underneath it, there's deep love.
而且人们始终对他作为一位真正程序员的素养、他观点和分析的敏锐与机智、以及他作为建设者、探索者不断进化并尝试新事物的能力充满尊重与赞赏。
And there's always respect and appreciation for how legit of a program he is, how sharp and witty and insightful his opinions analysis is, and how great of a builder he is, an explorer, and constantly evolving and trying new things.
我认为这种精神体现了Shopify的工程文化。
And I think that spirit represents Shopify engineering.
我只是非常喜欢使用那些由优秀工程师打造的软件。
I just love using software that you know is built by great engineers.
因此,这是优秀企业至关重要的基础。
So that is just such an important foundation of a great business.
这可能涉及两方面。
It's probably two things.
一方面是确保每一位客户都感到满意,以客户为中心。
It's making sure you're keeping every individual customer happy, customer focus.
另一方面是确保后端拥有使这一切成为可能的工具和基础设施。
And then on the back end, making sure there's the tooling, the infrastructure that makes that possible.
这就是工程发挥作用的地方。
That's where the engineering comes in.
总之,前往 shopify.com/luxe 注册每月一美元的试用期。
Anyway, sign up for a $1 per month trial period at shopify.com/luxe.
全部都是小写字母。
That's all lowercase.
立即访问 shopify.com/luxe,将您的业务提升到新水平。
Go to shopify.com/luxe to take your business to the next level today.
本集由我目前正在饮用的 Element(l m n t)赞助,这是我的每日零糖美味电解质饮品。
This episode is brought to you by the thing I'm currently sipping on, Element, l m n t, my daily zero sugar and delicious electrolyte mix.
我觉得我离不开 Element。
I don't think I can live without Element.
我离不开你。
I can't quit you.
是的。
Yeah.
它味道绝佳,对我的健康、福祉、能量水平至关重要,尤其是在禁食时、当我进行各种情绪、身体、精神上的极端活动,以及所有编程工作时——你知道的,我昨晚几乎没睡,只是禁食,却感觉很好,电解质在这其中扮演着至关重要的角色。
It's just delicious and incredibly important to my health, my well-being, my energy levels, just how I feel when I'm fasting, when I'm doing the crazy things emotionally, physically, mentally, all the programming stuff, just, you know, I didn't almost sleep at all last night and just fasting, just feeling good, electrolytes are such an important part of that.
确保你摄入适量的钠、钾和镁。
Making sure you get the sodium, potassium, magnesium correct.
生命需要什么?
It's what do you need for life?
你需要水,需要电解质,偶尔还需要食物。
You need water, you need electrolytes, and then you need food occasionally.
但我非常擅长连续几天不进食。
But I'm very good at being able to go without food for several days, potentially.
如今我大多数时候都是一天只吃一餐,基本保持24小时禁食。
I most of the time these days fast do one meal a day and fast basically twenty four hours.
对于这一点,Element 至关重要。
And for that, Element is extremely important.
我最喜欢的口味,冠军口味:西瓜盐味。
And my favorite flavor, the flavor of champions, watermelon salt.
任何购买都可免费获得一份八装试用装。
Get a free eight count sample pack with any purchase.
前往 drinkelement.com/lex 试用一下。
Try it at drinkelement.com/lex.
这是《Lex 治疗》播客。
This is the Lex treatment podcast.
为了支持我们,请查看简介中的赞助商信息,那里也有联系我、提问、反馈意见等的链接。
To support it, please check out our sponsors in the description where you can also find links to contact me, ask questions, give feedback, and so on.
好了,朋友们,接下来是彼得·斯坦伯格。
And now, friends, here's Peter Steinberger.
独一无二的‘克劳德之父’。
The one and only, the Claude father.
实际上,本杰明在一条推文中预测了以下对话:与一位受人尊敬的甲壳类动物克劳德的对话,图片是一只穿着西装的龙虾,看起来非常搞笑。
Actually, Benjamin predicted in this tweet, the following is a conversation with Claude, a respected crustacean, and it's a hilarious looking picture of a lobster in a suit.
所以我认为这个预言已经实现了。
So I think the prophecy has been fulfilled.
让我们回到那个时刻:你在一个小时内搭建了 Open Claw 的原型。
Let's go to this moment when you built a prototype in one hour that was the early version of Open Claw.
我认为这个故事对很多人来说都非常鼓舞人心,因为这个原型最终引发了一场席卷互联网的风暴,成为GitHub历史上增长最快的仓库,如今已获得超过17.5万个星标。
I think this story is really inspiring to a lot of people because this prototype led to something that just took the internet by storm and became the fastest growing repository in GitHub history with now over a 175,000 stars.
这个一小时原型的故事是怎样的?
What was the story of the one hour prototype?
你知道吗?我从四月就开始想要这个了。
You know, I wanted that since April?
一个个人助手。
A personal assistant.
人工智能个人助手。
AI personal assistant.
是的。
Yeah.
我还试过其他一些东西,比如把我的所有WhatsApp消息都接入,然后直接对它们进行查询。
And I I played around with some other things, like even stuff that gets all my WhatsApp, and I could just run queries on it.
那是我们还在用GPT-4.1的时候。
That was back when we had g p d 4.1.
那是百万级的上下文窗口。
It was the 1,000,000 context window.
我把所有数据都导入进去,然后问一些问题,比如:是什么让这段友谊变得有意义?
And I I pulled in all the data and then to ask them questions like, what makes this friendship meaningful?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我得到了一些非常深刻的回答。
And I got some some really profound results.
比如,我把结果发给了我的朋友们,他们甚至感动得流泪了。
Like, I sent it to my friends, and they got, like, teary eyes.
所以这里面确实有东西。
So there's something there.
是的。
Yeah.
但后来我想,所有实验室都会去研究这个。
But then I I thought all the labs will will will work on that.
于是我转向了其他事情,那时我还处在实验和探索的早期阶段。
So I I moved on to other things, and that was still very much in my early days of experimenting and playing.
你知道的。
You know?
你必须这样,这才是学习的方式。
You have to that's how you learn.
你就只是去做一些事情,去尝试。
You just, like, you do stuff and you play.
时间飞逝,转眼就到了十一月。
And time flew by, it was November.
我想确认一下我刚开始的这件事是否真的在进行。
I wanted to make sure that the thing I started is actually happening.
我对此感到不满,因为它并不存在,于是我直接把它创造出来了。
I was annoyed that it didn't exist, so it just prompted it into existence.
我的意思是,这正是企业家英雄之旅的开端。
I mean, that's the beginning of the hero's journey of the entrepreneur.
对吧?
Right?
而且就连你最初做PSPDFKit的故事也是这样,你心想:为什么这个东西不存在?
And you've even with your original story with PSPDF kit, it's like, why does this not exist?
那我就自己来开发它。
Let me build it.
虽然这里涉及的是完全不同的领域,但精神可能相似。
And again, here's diff whole different realm, but similar maybe spirit.
是的。
Yes.
我遇到了这个问题。
I had this problem.
我想在iPad上显示PDF,这本来不应该很难。
I tried to show PDF on an iPad, which should not be hard.
那是大约十五年前的事了。
This is like fifteen years ago, something like that.
是的。
Yeah.
就像有史以来最随机的事情了。
Like the most the most random thing ever.
突然间,我遇到了这个问题,我想帮一个朋友。
Suddenly, I had this problem, and I I wanted to help a friend.
当时并不是完全没有东西可用,但那些东西都太差了。
And there was there was well, not like nothing existed, but it was just not good.
我试了一下,感觉真的很一般。
I'm like like, I tried it, and it was, like, very meh.
我觉得我能做得更好。
Like, I can do this better.
顺便说一下,对于不知道的人,这最终催生了PS PDF Kit的开发,如今它被用于十亿台设备上。
By the way, for people who don't know, this led to the development of PS PDF kit that's used on a billion devices.
事实证明,能够打开PDF文件是非常有用的。
So the it turns out that it's pretty useful to be able to open a PDF.
你
You
你也可以开个玩笑说,我特别不擅长取名字。
could also make the joke that I'm really bad at naming.
是的。
Yeah.
当前项目的第五个名字,就连PSPDF读起来都不顺口。
Name number five on the current project, and even PSPDF doesn't really roll from the tongue.
不管怎样,你说,算了。
Anyway, so you said, screw it.
我为什么不自己做呢?
Why don't I do it?
那么,原型是什么?
So what was the what was the prototype?
你当时在短时间内构建了什么?那件让你觉得‘这或许真能当代理使用’的神奇东西?你和它对话,它就能完成任务?
What was the thing that you what was the magical thing that you built in a short amount of time that you're like, this might actually work as an agent, or I talk to it and it does things?
我之前的一个项目已经实现了类似的功能,可以把我的终端搬到网页上,然后我就能在上面进行操作,不过我的Mac上也会有终端。
There was like, one of my projects before already did something where I could bring my terminals onto the web, and then I could, like, interact with them, but there also would be terminals on my Mac.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
Wipe Tunnel,那是一个周末黑客项目。
Wipe Tunnel, which was like a a weekend hack project.
那还处于非常早期的阶段,属于云代码时代。
That was still very early, and it was cloud code times.
你知道,当你做对某件事时,你会获得多巴胺的刺激,而现在当你出错时,我甚至会感到恼火。
You know, you got a dopamine hit when you got something right, and now I get, like, mad when you get something wrong.
而且你有一篇非常棒的博客文章——虽然有点跑题——描述了你如何转换了Vibe Tunnel。
And you had a really great, not to take a tangent, but a great blog post describing that you converted Vibe Tunnel.
你仅用一条提示,就将Vibe Tunnel从TypeScript转换成了Zig,在所有编程语言中选择了Zig。
You Vibe coded Vibe Tunnel from TypeScript into Zig of all programming languages with a single prompt.
一条提示,一次尝试,就转换了整个代码库。
One prompt, one shot, convert the entire code base
转成Zig。
into sig.
是的。
Yeah.
当时架构中有一部分占用了太多内存。
There was this one thing where part of the architecture was took too much memory.
每个终端都使用了Node.js,我想把它改成Rust。
Every terminal used like a node, and I wanted to change it to Rust.
而且,我能做得到。
And, I mean, I can do it.
我可以手动把所有东西都搞明白,但所有自动化尝试都彻底失败了?
I can I can manually figure it all out, but all my automated attempts failed miserably?
然后我过了四五个月又重新回头看,心想,好吧。
And then I revisited about four or five months later, and I'm like, okay.
现在让我们用点更实验性的工具。
Now let's use something even more experimental.
我就直接输入了‘将这部分转换为Sake’,然后让Codex自行运行,结果它基本做对了。
And I and I just typed convert this and this part to sake and then let Codex run off, And it basically got it right.
有一个小细节我后来得手动调整一下,但整个过程运行了一整晚,大约六个小时,就完成了任务。
There was one little detail that I had to, like, modify afterwards, but it just ran for overnight to, like, six hours and just did the thing.
这简直太令人震惊了。
And it's, like, it's just just mind blowing.
所以这属于LLM编程方面的重构。
So that's on the LLM programming side, refactoring.
但回到原型的实际故事上来。
But back to the actual story of the of the prototype.
那么,Vitonnel是如何连接到第一个原型的,让你的代理真正能工作?
So how did Vitonnel connect to the first prototype where your, like, agents can actually work?
嗯,那仍然非常有限。
Well, that was still very limited.
你知道,我做过一个关于WhatsApp的实验。
You know, like, I I had this one experiment with WhatsApp.
然后我做了这个实验,但两者都觉得不是正确的解决方案。
Then I had this experiment, and both felt like not the right answer.
后来我的搜索思路直接是把WhatsApp连接到云代码,用命令行一次性搞定。
And then my search drive was literally just hooking up WhatsApp to Cloud Code, one shot the CLI.
消息进来。
Message comes in.
我用-minus p调用命令行。
I call the CLI with minus p.
它施展魔法。
It does its magic.
我拿到返回的字符串,再发回给WhatsApp。
I get the string back, and I send it back to WhatsApp.
我用一个小时就搭建好了这个系统,感觉非常酷。
And I I built this in one hour, and I felt already felt really cool.
就好像,哦,我能和我的电脑对话了。
It's like, oh, I could I can, like, talk to my computer.
对吧?
Right?
那真的挺酷的。
That that was that was cool.
但我想要图片,因为我经常在提示时使用图片。
But I I wanted images because I I often use images when I prompt.
我觉得这是给代理提供更多上下文的高效方式。
I think it's such a such an efficient way to give the agent more context.
如果是一张奇怪的截图,它们也能很好地理解我的意思。
And they are really good at figuring out what I mean if it's like a a weird crop of screenshot.
所以我经常用,也想在WhatsApp里实现这个功能。
So I used it a lot, and I wanted to do it in WhatsApp as well.
而且,你知道的,你出门时看到一个活动的帖子,拍个截图,就能判断自己有没有时间去,是不是合适,朋友会不会感兴趣。
Also, like, you know, just you run around, you see, like, a post of an event, and just make a screenshot and, like, figure out if I have time there, if this is good, if my friends are maybe up for that.
看起来图片很重要。
It's like images seem important.
所以我花了好几个小时才真正搞定这个功能。
So I I worked a few it took me a few more hours to actually get that right.
然后我就经常使用它。
And then it was just I I used it a lot.
有趣的是,那正好发生在我和朋友去马拉喀什进行生日旅行之前。
And funny enough, that was just before I went on a trip to Marrakesh with my friends for a birthday trip.
这个功能在旅途中甚至更好用,因为网络有点不稳定,但WhatsApp就是能用。
And the ad was even better because Internet was a little shaky, but WhatsApp just works.
你明白吗?
You know?
这就像是,没关系。
It's like, it doesn't matter.
你有,比如说,Edge浏览器。
You have, like, Edge.
它仍然能用。
It still works.
WhatsApp 真的是做得非常好。
WhatsApp is just is just made really well.
所以我最后用得很多。
So I ended up using it a lot.
帮我翻译一下,解释一下这些奇怪的地方。
Translate this for me, explain these funny places.
你就像是在让 Google 替你干活,却只用一个笨重的工具。
Like, you're just having a clanker doing having Google for you.
那时候基本上什么都没建成,但它依然能做这么多事情。
That was basically, there was still nothing built, but it still could do so much.
所以,如果我们谈谈代理在这里的完整流程,你只是通过命令行发送了一条极简的 WhatsApp 消息。
So if we talk about the full journey that's happening there with the agent, you're just sending on this very thin line WhatsApp message via CLI.
它会传到 Clogcode,Clogcode 执行各种繁重的工作,再以一条简短的消息返回给你。
It's going to Clogcode, and Clogcode is doing all kinds of heavy work and coming back to you with a thin message.
是的。
Yeah.
它很慢,因为每次启动CLI时都这样,但已经非常酷了。
It was slow because every time I boot up the CLI but it it was really cool already.
而且它能直接使用我之前已经构建的所有东西。
And it could just use all the things that I already had built.
我过去几个月里添加了一大堆CLI功能,所以感觉特别强大。
And I I put, like, a whole bunch of CLI stuff over the months, so it it felt really powerful.
这种体验有一种难以言喻的魔力——通过聊天客户端与代理对话,而不是坐在电脑前,用光标操作,甚至用Cloud Code CLI在终端里操作。
There is something magical about that experience that's hard to put into words, being able to use a chat client to talk to an agent versus, like, sitting behind a computer and, like, I don't know, using cursor or even using Cloud Code CLI in the terminal.
这种能坐下来和它对话的体验,是完全不同的。
It's a different experience than being able to sit back and talk to it.
这看起来像是一个微小的步骤,但在某种意义上,它标志着AI融入你生活的方式和感受上的一次质变。
I mean, it seems like a trivial step, but it's in some in some sense, it's a it's like a phase shift in the integration of AI into your life and how it feels.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
今天早上我读到一条推文,有人说,这没什么神奇的。
I I read this tweet this morning where someone said, oh, there's no magic in it.
它就是做这个、这个、这个、这个、这个、这个、这个。
It's just like it does this and this and this and this and this and this and this.
这几乎就像是一种业余爱好,只是对Perplexity的诅咒。
And it it almost feels like a hobby just as curse over perplexity.
我当时就想:什么?
And I'm like, what?
如果这算业余爱好,那简直是一种赞美。
If that's a hobby, that's kind of a compliment.
你知道吗?
You know?
他们好像也没做得太差?
They're like, they're not doing too bad?
谢谢,我想是吧。
Thank you, I guess.
因为,我的意思是,魔法不常常就是把许多原本就存在的东西以新的方式组合在一起吗?
Because, I mean, isn't isn't isn't magic often just like you take a lot of things that are already there but bring them together in new ways.
就像,我不觉得有什么‘对’。
Like, I I don't there's no yeah.
也许那里并没有什么魔法,但有时候,仅仅重新排列一下事物,再加上一些新点子,就足够成为你需要的全部魔法了。
Maybe there's no magic in there, but sometimes just rearranging things and, like, adding a few new ideas is all the magic that you need.
很难用语言来描述一件事的魔力在哪里。
It's really hard to convert into words what is what is magic about a thing.
如果你看看iPhone上的滚动效果,为什么它会如此令人愉悦?
If you look at the the scrolling on an iPhone, why is that so pleasant?
这个界面中有许多元素让它变得极其舒适,而这正是使用智能手机体验的核心。
There's a lot of elements about that interface that makes it incredibly pleasant that is fundamental to the experience of using a smartphone.
就像是,好吧。
And it's like, okay.
所有这些组件原本都已存在。
All the components were there.
滚动功能早就存在了。
Scrolling was there.
所有东西都已存在。
Everything was there.
没人做过这件事。
Nobody did it.
是的。
Yep.
之后,感觉这一切都显而易见。
And afterwards, it felt so obvious.
这太明显了。
That's so obvious.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
但即便如此,你知道吗,让我震惊的那一刻是我大量使用它的时候,某次我直接给它发了一条消息。
But still, you know, the moment where it it blew my mind was when when I I used it a lot, and at some point, I just sent it a message.
然后,打字指示器出现了,我当时就想:等等。
And and then the typing indicator appeared, and and I'm like, wait.
那不是我开发的。
I didn't build that.
它只支持图片功能。
It's only met it only has image support.
那它到底在做什么?
So what is it even doing?
然后它就直接回复了。
And then it would just reply.
你刚才说的是什么?
What was the thing you said there?
哦,就是随便问了个问题。
Oh, just a random question.
就像是,嘿。
It's like, hey.
那家餐厅里的这个怎么样?
What about this in this restaurant?
你知道的。
You know?
因为我们当时只是到处跑,逛这个城市。
Because we were just running around and and checking out the city.
所以这就是为什么我用的时候根本没多想,因为有时候赶时间,打字真的很烦。
So that's why I I didn't didn't even think when I used to because sometimes when you're in a hurry, typing is annoying.
所以你……你发了语音消息?
So you oh, you did an audio message?
是的。
Yeah.
然后它就直接回复了,我当时就想
And it just it just worked, and I'm like
这本来不应该奏效的,因为不,不行。
And it's not supposed to work because it No.
你并没有给它那个
You didn't give it that
不。
No.
真的。
Literally.
这种能力。
Capability.
这到底是你怎么做到的?
And it's really what how the fuck did you do that?
然后它就像,是的。
And it was like, yeah.
这个混合曲做了以下事情。
The medley did the following.
他给我发了一条消息,但只有一个文件,没有文件扩展名。
He sent me a message, but it only only was a file and no file ending.
所以我检查了文件头,发现它像是 Opus 格式。
So I checked out the header of the file, and it found that it was like Opus.
于是我用 FFmpeg 进行了转换。
So I used FFmpeg to convert it.
然后我想用 Visper,但还没安装。
And then I wanted to use Visper, but didn't have it installed.
但我后来找到了你的 OpenAI 密钥,直接用 curl 把文件发给 OpenAI 做翻译,现在我就在这儿了。
But then I found your OpenAI key and just used curl to send a file to to OpenAI to translate, and here I am.
我看了那条消息,心想:哇,厉害。
And I just looked at the message and I'm like, oh, wow.
你根本没教过他这些,但代理自己就搞定了。
You didn't teach you any of those things, and the agent just figured it out.
他们得完成所有这些转换和翻译工作。
They had to do all those conversions, the translation.
他们自己弄明白了API。
They figured out the API.
他们搞清楚了该用哪个程序,诸如此类的事情。
They'd figured out which program to use, all those kinds of things.
而你只是心不在焉地发了一条语音消息,是的。
And you were just absentmindedly just sent an audio message Yeah.
就像是,
Like,
它真的太聪明了,因为你本来可能会走本地Whisper的路线。
it's so clever even because you would have gone the whisper local pass.
你可能需要下载一个模型。
You would have had to download a model.
那样就太慢了。
That would have been too slow.
所以,这里面包含了如此多的世界知识,如此多创造性的问题解决能力。
So, like, there's so much world knowledge in there, so much creative problem solving.
很多情况下,如果你编程能力很强,那就意味着你必须擅长通用的问题解决。
A lot of it, think, mapped from if you get really good at coding, that means you have to be really good at general purpose program solving.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以这是一种技能。
So that's a skill.
对吧?
Right?
而且这种能力可以迁移到其他领域。
And that just maps into other domains.
所以当时的问题是,这个文件到底是什么?
So it had the problem of, like, what is this file?
文件没有扩展名。
There's no file ending.
我们来弄清楚吧。
Let's figure it out.
就在那时,我突然明白了。
And that's where it kinda clicked for me.
我当时觉得特别震撼。
It was like I was, like, very impressed.
有人提交了一个支持 Discord 的拉取请求,而我心想,这根本不是一个适合的 WhatsApp 中继服务。
And somebody sent a pull request for Discord support, and I'm like, this is a WhatsApp relay that doesn't doesn't fit at all.
那时候,它叫 WaRelay。
At that time, it was called WaRelay.
是的。
Yeah.
于是我跟自己纠结,到底要不要加这个功能?
And so I debated with me, do I want that or not want that?
后来我想,也许我可以做,因为这能成为一个很棒的方式让别人看到。
And then I thought, well, maybe maybe I do that because that could be a cool way to show people.
到目前为止,我都是用 WhatsApp 的群组来做,但我不想把我的手机号码给每一个网络陌生人。
Because I so far, did it in WhatsApp with, like, groups, you know, but don't really wanna give my phone number to every Internet stranger.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
是的。
Yeah.
记者们无论如何还是做到了,那是另一回事了。
Journalists managed to do that anyhow now, so that's a different story.
所以我从Shadow那里接手了这个项目,他在这个项目中给了我很多帮助,谢谢他。
So I I emerged it from Shadow, who helped me a lot with the whole project, so thank you.
我把我的机器人放了进去。
And and I put my my bot in there.
在Discord上?
On Discord?
是的。
Yeah.
没有安全措施,因为我还没来得及实现沙盒功能。
No security because it didn't I hadn't built sandboxing in yet.
我只是让它只听我的指令。
I I just prompted it to, like, only listen to me.
然后有些人来尝试黑入它,我只是看着,继续公开地工作。
And then some people came and tried to hack it, and I just or, like, just watched, and I just kept working in the open.
你知道,我用我的代理来构建我的代理框架,并测试各种东西。
You know, like, I used my agent to build my agent harness and to test, like, various stuff.
当你点击时,这会迅速吸引人们。
And that's very quickly when you click for people.
所以这几乎需要亲身体验才行。
So it's almost like it needs to be experienced.
从那时起,也就是1月1日,我有了第一个真正成为粉丝的网红。
And from that time on, that was January 1, I I got my first real influencer being a fan.
我做了视频。
I did videos.
孩子们谢谢你。
The kids thank you.
从那以后,我看到它的发展速度越来越快。
And and from there on, I saw I saw gaining up speed.
与此同时,我的睡眠周期变得越来越短,因为我感觉到风暴即将来临,于是我拼命工作,想把它调整到一个还算不错的状态。
And at the same time, my my sleep cycle went shorter and shorter because I I felt the storm coming, and I just worked my ass off to get it to into a state where it's kinda good.
有几个
There's a
组件。
few components.
我们稍后会讨论它的具体运作方式,但基本上,你可以通过WhatsApp、Telegram、Discord与它对话。
We'll talk about how it all works, but basically, you're able to talk to it using WhatsApp, Telegram, Discord.
所以这是一个你必须搞对的组件。
So that's a component that you have to get right.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你得弄清楚这个智能体循环。
And then you have to figure out the agentic loop.
你必须要有这个网关。
You have to have the gateway.
你有那个控制装置。
You have the harness.
你拥有所有这些让整个系统顺畅运行的组件。
You have all those components that make it all just work nicely.
是的。
Yeah.
感觉就像《工厂》无限放大版。
It felt like factorio times infinite.
对。
Right.
我觉得我建了自己的小游乐场。
I I feel like I built my little my little playground.
我从未像做这个项目时那样开心过。
Like, I never had so much fun than building this project.
你知道,比如,你有,哦,我进入第一级,一个代理循环。
You know, like, you have, like, oh, I go, like, level one, a chantic loop.
在那里我能做什么?
What can I do there?
我该如何聪明地排队消息?
How can I be smart at queuing messages?
我该如何让它更人性化?
How can I make it more human?
比如,我后来有了一个想法,因为循环中代理总是会回复一些内容,但你并不总希望代理在群聊中回复。
Like, oh, then I had this idea of because the loop always the agent always replies something, but you don't always want an agent to reply something in the group chat.
所以我给了他一个不回复的标记。
So I gave him this no reply token.
所以我给了他一个闭嘴的选项。
So I gave him an option to shut up.
这样一来,感觉更自然了。
So it it feels more natural.
这是第二层。
That's level two.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
在《异星工厂》里。
On the on the Factorio.
在智能循环中,然后我进入记忆。
On the agentic loop, and then I go to memory.
对吧?
Right?
是的
Yeah.
你希望它们能记住一些东西。
You want them to, like, remember stuff.
所以也许最终的终极目标是持续强化学习,但我现在感觉自己在Markdown文件和向量数据库方面才刚到二级或三级水平。
So maybe maybe the and the ultimate boss is continuous reinforcement learning, but I'm I'm like at I feel like I'm level two or three with markdown files and the vector database.
然后你可以进入社区管理的层级。
And then you you can go to level community management.
你可以进入网站和营销的层级。
You can go to level website and marketing.
你必须扮演这么多不同的角色。
There's just so many hats that you have to have on.
这还不包括原生应用。
Not even talking about native apps.
这里有无穷无尽的不同层级和无穷无尽的升级机会。
That's just, like, infinite different levels and infinite level ups you can do.
所以整个过程中,你都在享受乐趣。
So the whole time, you're having fun.
我们应该强调的是,在整个过程中,你基本上是一个人单打独斗。
We should say that for the most part, through this whole process, you're a one man team.
有人在帮忙,但你承担了大部分核心开发工作。
There's people helping, but you're doing so much of the key core development.
是的。
Yeah.
而且乐在其中。
And having fun.
你在一月份完成了6600次提交,可能还不止这些。
You did in January, 6,600 commits, probably more.
我有时候会发那个梗图。
I sometimes posted the meme.
我受限于这个时代的技术。
I'm limited by the technology of my time.
如果智能体能更快一点,我本可以做得更多。
I could do more if agents would be faster.
但我们应该说,你同时运行着多个智能体。
But we should say you're running multiple agents at the same time.
是的。
Yeah.
这取决于我睡了多少觉,以及我在四点到十点之间处理的任务有多难。
Depending on how much I slept and how difficult of the tasks I work on between four and ten.
四点到
Four and
十个工作代理。
ten agents.
说到《工厂》,我们有太多可能的方向了。
There's so many possible directions speaking of Factorio that we can go here.
但有一个宏观的角度是:为什么你觉得你的项目Open Claw能在这个世界胜出?看看2025年,有这么多初创公司和企业都在做或声称自己在做类似代理型的工作,而Open Claw一出现就碾压了所有人。
But one big picture one is why do you think your work, Open Claw, won In this world, if you look at 2025, so many startups, so many companies are doing kind of agentic type stuff or claiming to, and here Open Claw comes in and destroys everybody.
你是怎么赢的?
Like, why did you win?
因为他们都太把自己当回事了。
Because they all take themselves too serious.
是的。
Yeah.
很难和那些只是来玩的人竞争。
Like, it's hard to compete against someone who's just there to have fun.
是的。
Yeah.
我想让它有趣。
I wanted it to be fun.
我想让它怪异。
I wanted it to be weird.
如果你看网上所有关于龙虾的内容,我觉得我确实做到了怪异。
And if you see, like, all the all the lobster stuff online, I think I I managed weird.
很长一段时间里,安装它的唯一方式就是 git clone、p n p m build、p n p m gateway。
I and for the longest time, the only the only way to install it was git clone, p n p m build, p n p m gateway.
就是,你克隆它,构建它,然后运行它。
Like, you clone it, you build it, you run it.
然后我让这个代理非常清楚自己的状态。
And then the the agent I made the agent very aware.
它知道自己是什么,知道自己源代码的内容。
Like, it knows that it is what its source code is.
它理解自己如何在自己的运行环境中启动和运行。
It understands how it sits and runs in its own harness.
它知道文档在哪里。
It knows where documentation is.
它知道自己运行的是哪个模型。
It knows which model it runs.
它知道你是否启用了详细模式或推理模式。
It knows if you turn on verbose or reasoning mode.
我想让它更像人类,所以它能理解自己的系统,这让代理能轻松地意识到:你不喜欢什么,只需通过提示让它生成即可。
Like, I I wanted to be more human like, so it understands its own system that made it very easy for an agent to oh, you don't like anything, you just prompt it into existence.
然后代理就会修改自己的软件。
And then the agent would just modify its own software.
你知道吗,人们经常谈论自修改软件。
You know, we have people talk about self modifying software.
我只是把它做出来了。
I just built it.
而且我甚至没怎么计划过。
And didn't even I didn't even plan it so much.
它就这么发生了。
It just happened.
你能具体谈谈这个吗?
Can you actually speak to that?
因为这太令人着迷了。
Because it's just fascinating.
你有这样一段软件,某种 TypeScript,是的。
So you have this piece of software, a certain TypeScript Yeah.
它能够通过智能代理循环修改自身。
That's able to, via the agentic loop, modify itself.
我的意思是,能活在这样一个时代,对于人类历史和编程史来说,真是难得。
I mean, what a moment to be alive history of humanity, in the history of programming.
这个系统被无数人用来完成生活中极其强大的事情,而这个系统本身竟然能够重写和修改自己。
Here's the thing that's used by a huge amount of people to do incredibly powerful things in their lives, and that very system can rewrite itself, can modify itself.
你能谈谈这种能力有多强大吗?
Can you just, like, speak to the power of that?
这难道不令人惊叹吗?
Like, isn't that incredible?
你是什么时候第一次完成这个闭环的?
Like, when did you first close the loop
就是这个闭环。
on that?
因为我也是一样构建它的。
Oh, because that's how I built it as well.
大部分代码是由编码器生成的,但很多时候,我在调试时会大量使用自我反省。
You know, most of it is built by codecs, but oftentimes, I when I debug it, I I use self introspection so much.
就像是,嘿,你看到什么工具了?
It's like, hey, what tools do you see?
你能自己调用这个工具吗?
Can you call the tool yourself?
哦,你看到什么错误了?
Oh, like, what error do you see?
读一下源代码,找出问题所在。
Read the source code, figure out what's the problem.
我只是觉得,用这个代理和你所使用的软件来调试它本身,是一种极其有趣的方式,感觉自然而然,每个人都这么做。
Like, I just found it an incredibly fun way to that the agent the very agent and software that you use is used to debug itself so that it felt just natural that everybody does that.
这还导致了大量从未写过软件的人提交了拉取请求。
And that it led to so many so many pull requests by people who never wrote software.
我的意思是,这也表明了人们从未写过软件。
I mean, it also did show that people never wrote software.
所以最后我称它们为提示请求。
So I call them prompt requests in the end.
但我不想贬低这一点,因为每次有人提交第一个拉取请求,对我们社会来说都是一次胜利,你明白吗?
But I don't wanna, like, pull that down because every time someone made the first pull request is a win for our society, you know?
就像,不管它有多糟糕,你总得有个开始。
Like it like, it doesn't matter how how shitty it is, you gotta start somewhere.
我知道现在有这种大规模的抱怨开源和PR质量的运动,以及完全不同层面的问题。
So I know there's like this whole big movement that people complain about open source and the quality of PRs and a whole different level of problems.
但从另一个层面来看,我觉得非常有意义的是,我构建的东西让人们如此喜爱,以至于他们真的开始学习开源是如何运作的。
But on a different level, I found it I found it very meaningful that that I built something that people love to think of so much that they actually start to learn how open source works.
是的。
Yeah.
你是
You were
Open Cloud项目是第一个拉取请求。
the Open Cloud project was the first pull request.
你在很多方面都是第一个。
You were the first for so many.
这太神奇了。
That is magical.
这么多不懂编程的人正通过这个项目迈出编程的第一步。
So many people that don't know how to program are taking their first step into the programming world with this.
这难道不是一步
Isn't that a step
为人类的进步吗?
up for humanity?
这难道不酷吗?
Isn't that cool?
造就建设者。
Creating builders.
是的。
Yeah.
像这样做的门槛曾经太高了。
Like, the bar to do that was so high.
而且,有了智能体和合适的软件,这个门槛就越来越低了。
And, like, with agents and with the right software, it just, like, went lower and lower.
我不确定。
I don't know.
我参加了一个活动,还组织了另一种类型的聚会。
I was at a and I also organized another type of meetup.
我把它叫做云代码匿名会。
I call it I call it Cloud Code Anonymous.
你可以从中获得灵感。
You can get the inspiration from.
现在我把它叫做智能体匿名会,有原因的。
Now I call it Agents Anonymous for for reasons.
智能体匿名会。
Agents Anonymous.
这在很多层面上都特别有趣。
And Oh, it's so funny on so many levels.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你请说。
Go ahead.
是的。
Yeah.
有个家伙跟我聊过。
And there was this one guy who who talked to me.
他说:我经营一家设计公司,我们以前从来没有过定制软件。
He's like, I run this design agency, and we we never had custom software.
现在我有了大约25个小型网络服务,帮助我处理业务中的各种事情。
And now I have, like, 25 little web services for various things that help me in my business.
我甚至不知道它们是怎么工作的,但它们确实有效。
And I don't even know how they work, but they work.
他只是很高兴我的东西帮他解决了一些问题。
And he was just, like, very happy that my stuff solves some of his problems.
他很好奇,甚至特意来参加了一次Gentic聚会,尽管他其实并不懂软件是怎么工作的。
And he was, like, curious enough that he actually came to, like, a Gentic meetup, even though he's he doesn't really know how software works.
我们能不能稍微倒回去,讲讲改名的整个过程?
Can we actually rewind a little bit and tell the saga of the name change?
首先,它最初叫WAI Relay。
First of all, it started out as WAI Relay.
是的。
Yeah.
然后改成了Claudius。
And then it went to Claudius.
Claudius。
Claudius.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吗,我刚开始开发它的时候,这个代理完全没有个性。
You know, when I when I built it in the beginning, my agent had no personality.
它就只是Claude Code。
It was just it was Claude Code.
有点精神错乱,但很出色,非常友好。
Slightly psychophantic, opus, very friendly.
当你在WhatsApp上和朋友聊天时,他们不会像Claude Code那样说话。
And I when you talk to a friend on WhatsApp, they don't talk like Cloud Code.
所以我想,我觉得这样不太对劲。
So I wanted I I felt this I just didn't didn't feel right.
所以我希望给它赋予个性。
So I I wanted to give it a personality.
让它更有趣一点。
Make it spicier.
让它变得对。
Make it Yeah.
有点什么别的感觉。
Something.
顺便说一下,这其实也很难用语言表达清楚。
By the way, that's actually hard to put into words as well.
我们还应该提到,当然,你创建的soul.md是受到Anthropix宪法式AI工作的启发,如何让它更有个性。
And we should mention that, of course, you create the soul.md inspired by Anthropix constitutional AI work, how to make it spicy.
部分原因是它从我这里吸收了一点东西。
Partially, it picked up a little bit from me.
你知道,某种程度上,它们就像是文本补全引擎。
You know, like, things are text completion engines in a way.
所以我跟它一起工作得很开心,然后我告诉它我希望它如何与我互动,比如写你自己的agents.md。
So so I I I I had fun working with it, and then I told it to how I wanted it to interact with me and says, like, write your own agents.nd.
给自己取个名字。
Give yourself a name.
我的意思是,我都不知道整个龙虾是怎么回事,我的意思是,人们只做龙虾。
And I mean, I don't even know how the whole the whole lobster I mean, people only do lobster.
最初,它其实是在一个时间机器里,因为我也是《神秘博士》的超级粉丝。
Originally, it was actually lobster in a in a TARDIS because I'm also a big Doctor Who fan.
那是一只太空龙虾吗?是的。
Was there a space lobster Yeah.
我听说了?
I heard?
这跟这有什么关系?
What's that have to do with anything?
是的。
Yeah.
我只是
I just
想把它搞得怪一点。
wanted to make it weird.
并没有什么宏大的计划。
There was no there was no big grand plan.
我只是在玩得开心而已。
I was just having fun here.
哦,所以因为龙虾本来就很奇怪,太空龙虾也就没更奇怪了。
Oh, so because the lobster's already weird, and then the space lobster isn't extra weird.
是的。
Yeah.
因为那个时间机器, basically,就是那个装置,但不能叫它Tardis,所以我们叫它Claudis。
Because the Tardis, basically, the the harness, but cannot call it Tardis, so we call it Claudis.
所以那是第二个名字。
So that was name number two.
是的。
Yeah.
然后这个名字始终不太顺口。
And then it never really rolled off the tongue.
所以当更多人加入时,我又和我的经纪人克劳德商量了。
So when more people came, again, I talked with my agent, Claude.
至少现在我是这么叫他的。
At least that's what I used to call him now.
Claude 拼写为 w c l a w d。
Claude spelled with a w c l a w d.
是的。
Yeah.
而 Anthropic 的 Claude 拼写为 c l a u d e。
Versus c l a u d e from anthropic.
是的。
Yeah.
这正是有趣之处所在。
Which is part of what makes it funny.
我觉得字母、词语、乌龟、龙虾和太空龙虾之间的文字游戏太搞笑了,但我能理解这可能会引发问题。
I think the play on the letters and the words and the turtles and the lobster and the space lobster is hilarious, but I can see why it can lead into problems.
是的。
Yeah.
他们并不觉得好笑。
They didn't find it so funny.
于是我注册了 Clotbot 这个域名,我真的非常喜欢这个域名。
So then I got the domain Clotbot, and I just I love the domain.
而且它很短。
And it was, like, short.
很朗朗上口。
It was catchy.
我当时就想,好啊。
I'm like, yeah.
我们就这么干吧。
Let's do that.
我根本没想到它这时候会这么火。
I didn't I didn't think it would be that big at this time.
当它突然爆红时,我收到了一位员工发来的友好邮件,说他们不喜欢这个名字。
And then just when it exploded, I got kudos a very friendly email from one of the employees that they didn't like the name.
Anthropic 的一位员工。
One of the Anthropic employees.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,实际上要点赞,因为对方本可以发律师函,但他们却很友善地处理了。
So, actually, kudos, because the truth could have just sent a lawyer letter, but they'd be nice about it.
但你也必须尽快改名。
But also, like, you have to change this and fast.
我申请了两天时间,因为改名很难,你得找到所有地方:Twitter账号、域名、NPM包、Docker注册表、GitHub相关的东西。
And I asked for two days because changing a name is hard because you have to find everything, you know, Twitter handle domains, NPM packages, Docker registry, GitHub stuff.
而且所有地方都得统一更新。
And everything has to be you need a set of everything.
另外,我们能不能谈谈
And, also, can we comment on
你正越来越多地遭到加密货币人士的攻击,这一点你之前似乎提到过,这意味着改名是因为他们想抢注。
the fact that you're increasingly attacked, followed by crypto folks, which I think you mentioned somewhere that that means the name change had to be because they were trying to snipe.
他们想窃取域名,所以从工程角度看,这真的很有意思。
They're trying to steal, and so you had to be the the name I mean, from the engineering perspective, it's just fascinating.
你必须让名称变更具有原子性,确保所有地方同时更新。
You had to make the name change atomic, make sure it's changed everywhere at once.
是的。
Yeah.
我搞砸了。
I failed very hard
那方面。
at that.
你搞砸了?
You did?
我低估了那些人。
I underestimated those people.
这是一个非常有趣的亚文化。
It's a it's a very interesting subculture.
就像一切都会循环往复。
Like, it everything circles around.
我可能搞错了很多地方,如果我们这么说的话,可能会因此招来很多仇恨,但是,比如,有Bag Sap,然后他们把一切都代币化了。
I probably get a lot wrong, and we probably get hate for that if you say that, but there's, like, bag sap, and then they they tokenize everything.
他们之前对Swipe Tunnel也做过同样的事,但程度轻得多,没那么烦人。
And they they did the same back with Swipe Tunnel, but to a much smaller degree was not that annoying.
但在这个项目上,他们一直在围攻我。
But on this project, they've been they've been swarming me.
他们……就好像每半小时就有人跑到Discord里来刷屏,我们不得不屏蔽……我们有好几条规则。
They they it's like every half an hour someone came into Discord and and and spammed it, and we had to block the we have, like, several rules.
其中一条规则是,出于显而易见的原因,不能提及黄油;另一条是不能讨论加密货币相关的金融话题,因为我对那些根本不感兴趣。
And one of the rules was one of the rules is no mentioning of butter for obvious reasons, and one was no talk about finance stuff for crypto because I'm I'm just not interested in that.
这是一个关于项目的空间,而不是讨论什么金融话题的地方。
And this is a space about the project and not about some finance stuff.
但是,没错,他们进来后就开始刷屏,很烦人。
But, yeah, they came in and and spammed and annoying.
在推特上,他们还会一直@我。
And on Twitter, they would ping me all the time.
我的通知推送根本没法用。
My my notification feed was unusable.
我几乎看不到真正讨论项目内容的人,因为全是刷屏。
I I could barely see actual people talking about the stuff because it was like swarms.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
每个人都给我发哈希值,还都试图让我去领取费用。
And everybody sent me the hashes, and they all try me to claim the fees.
我们是在帮项目领取费用。
Like, we helping the project claim the fees.
不。
No.
你实际上是在破坏项目。
You're actually harming the project.
你干扰了我的工作,我对任何费用都没兴趣。
You're, like, disrupting my work, and I am not interested in any fees.
首先,我经济上很宽裕。
First of all, I'm financially comfortable.
其次,我不想支持这种行为,因为这是我经历过的最恶劣的网络骚扰形式。
Second of all, I don't wanna support that because it's so far the worst form of online harassment that I've experienced.
是的。
Yeah.
加密世界里充满了恶意。
There's a lot of toxicity in the crypto world.
这很令人难过,因为加密货币的技术非常迷人且强大,或许将定义货币的未来,但围绕它的实际社区却充斥着如此多的恶意。
It's sad because the technology of cryptocurrency is fascinating and powerful and maybe will define the future of money, but the actual community around that, there's so much toxicity.
有太多贪婪。
There's so much greed.
有太多人试图走捷径,操纵、窃取、抢购、钻系统漏洞来赚钱,诸如此类的行为。
There's so much trying to get a shortcut to manipulate, to to steal, to snipe, to to to to game the system somehow to get money, all this kind of stuff.
我想,这或许是人性使然,当人性与金钱、贪婪联系在一起,尤其是在网络世界中,加上匿名性等因素时。
I mean, it's the human nature, I suppose, when you connect human nature with money and greed and and especially in the online world with anonymity and all that kind of stuff.
但从工程角度来看,这会让你的生活充满挑战。
But from the engineering perspective, it makes your life challenging.
当Anthropic联系你时,你就得改名。
When Anthropic reaches out, you have to do a name change.
然后就会出现各种情况,就像《权力的游戏》或《指环王》里不同阵营的军队,你必须
And then there there's there's, like, all these, like, Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings armies of different kinds you have to be
时刻留意。
aware of.
没有一个完美的名字,我为此两晚没睡。
There was no perfect name, and I didn't sleep for two nights.
我当时压力非常大。
I was under high pressure.
我当时想搞到一套好域名,你知道的,不便宜也不容易,因为在当前互联网环境下,想要一套好域名基本上都得花钱买。
I was trying to get, like, a good set of domains and, you know, not cheap, not easy, because in this in this state of the Internet, you basically have to buy domains if you wanna have a good set.
然后,又收到一封邮件说律师们开始感到不安了。
And and then another another email came in that the lawyers are getting uneasy.
但这又给本已压力山大的我增添了更多负担。
Again, but also just adding more stress to my situation already.
所以到这时,我只好说:算了。
So at this point, I was just like, sorry.
根本找不到一个合适的词。
There's not a word.
管他呢。
Fuck it.
我就直接把它改名为 Multbot,因为那正是我手上已有的域名组合。
And I just I just renamed it to Multbot because that was a set of domains I had.
我其实并不满意,但觉得应该也凑合能用。
I was not really happy, but I thought it it'll be fine.
我告诉你,所有可能出错的事都出错了。
And I tell you everything that could go wrong did go wrong.
所有可能出错的事都出错了。
Everything that could go wrong did go wrong.
这太不可思议了。
It's incredible.
我以为我已经把空间规划好了,并保留了重要的部分。
I I thought I I had mapped the the space out and reserved important things.
你能说说具体哪些地方出错了吗?
Can you give some details of the stuff that got wrong?
因为从工程角度来看,这很有趣。
Because it's interesting from, an engineering perspective.
有趣的是,这些服务都没有占用保护机制。
Well, the the interesting stuff is that none of these services have have a squatter protection.
所以我打开了两个浏览器窗口。
So I had two browser windows open.
一个是空账户,准备重命名为 Cloudbot,另一个我重命名为 Maltbot。
One was like an empty account ready to be renamed renamed to Cloudbot, and the other one, I renamed to Maltbot.
于是我按下了重命名。
So I pressed rename there.
我那时点了重命名。
I pressed rename there.
就在那五秒钟内,他们抢走了这个账号名。
And in those five seconds, they stole the account name.
literally,从拖动鼠标到点击重命名的这五秒钟都太长了。
Literally, the five seconds of dragging the mouse over there and pressing renamed it was too long.
哇。
Wow.
因为这些系统根本没有保护机制,你本以为它们会有一些防护措施,比如自动转发,但什么都没有。
Because there's no those systems I mean, you would expect that they have some protection or, like, an automatic forwarding, but there's nothing like that.
我之前不知道他们不仅擅长骚扰,
And I didn't know that they're not just good at harassment.
还非常擅长使用脚本和工具。
They're also really good at using scripts and tools.
是的。
Yeah.
所以是这样。
So yeah.
突然间,旧账号开始推广新代币并传播恶意软件。
So suddenly, like, the old account was promoting new tokens and serving malware.
我当时想,好吧。
And I was like, okay.
我们转到GitHub吧。
Let's move over to GitHub.
我在GitHub上点了重命名。
And I pressed rename on GitHub.
GitHub的重命名功能有点让人困惑,所以我重命名了我的个人账号。
And the GitHub renaming thing is slightly confusing, so I renamed my personal account.
我想我花了三十秒才意识到自己的错误。
And in those I guess it took me thirty seconds to realize my mistake.
他们抢注了我的账号,从我的账号传播恶意软件。
They sniped my account, serving malware from my account.
所以我想,好吧,至少先处理一下 NPM 的事情。
So I was like, okay, let's at least do the NPM stuff.
但上传这个要花一分钟左右。
But that takes, like, a minute to upload.
他们抢注了 NPM 包。
They sniped they sniped the NPM package.
因为我可以保留账户,但没保留根包。
Because I could reserve the account, but I didn't reserve the root package.
所以,所有能出错的地方都出错了。
So, like, everything that could go wrong went went wrong.
我能问个好奇的问题吗?
Can I just ask a a curious question?
那时候你坐在那里,感觉有多糟糕?
In that moment you're sitting there, like, how shitty do you feel?
那种感觉确实挺无助的。
That's a pretty helpless feeling.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
因为我只是想享受这个项目,继续把它做下去。
Because all I wanted was, like, having fun with that project and keep building on it.
但结果呢,我花了好几天研究名字,选了一个我不喜欢的名字,还有一群人声称帮过我,却以各种方式让我痛苦不堪。
And yet here I am, like, days into researching names, picking a name I didn't like, and having people that claim they helped me, making my life miserable in every possible way.
说实话,我当时差点就删了它。
And, honestly, I was that close of just deleting it.
我当时想,我都给你展示了未来,你去实现它吧。
I was like, I did show you the future, you build it.
是的。
Yeah.
我内心有一部分确实从这个想法中获得了很大的快乐。
I there was a big part of me that got a lot of joy out of that idea.
然后我想到了所有已经为它做出贡献的人,我不能这么做,因为他们对它有计划,也投入了时间,这样做感觉不对。
And then I thought about all the people that already contributed to it, and I couldn't do it because they had plans with it, and they put time in it, and it just didn't feel right.
嗯,我认为很多听这个的人都非常感激你坚持了下来。
Well, I think a lot of people listening to this are deeply grateful that you persevered.
但我能看出来。
But I I can tell.
我能感觉到这是一段低谷。
I can tell it's a low point.
这是你第一次遇到这样的挫折——这不再有趣了。
This is the first time you hit a wall of this is not fun.
天啊,我当时都快哭了。
Man, I was, like, close to crying.
他只是说,好吧。
He was like, okay.
一切都完蛋了。
Everything's fucked.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的很累。
I'm, like, super tired.
是的。
Yeah.
现在,你该怎么把这件事扭转过来呢?
And now, like, how do you even how do you even undo that?
你知道,幸运的是,谢天谢地,我之前已经积累了一点粉丝基础。
You know, luckily and thankfully, like, I I have because I have a little bit of following already.
我在Twitter上有朋友。
Like, I had friends at Twitter.
我在GitHub上也有朋友,他们竭尽全力帮我渡过难关。
I had friends at GitHub who, like, moved heaven and earth to, like, help me in.
这并不是一件容易的事。
It is not that's not something that's easy.
GitHub 试图清理这个烂摊子,结果遇到了平台漏洞。
Like like, GitHub tried to, like, clean up the mess, and then they ran into, like, platform bugs.
因为这种级别的重命名并不经常发生。
Because it's not happening so often that things get renamed on that level.
所以他们花了几个小时。
So it took them a few hours.
NPM 的部分更困难,因为那是完全不同的团队。
The NPM stuff was even more difficult because it's a whole different team.
在 Twitter 方面,事情也不那么容易。
On the Twitter side, things are not as easy as well.
他们花了整整一天才完成重定向。
It took them, like, a day to really also, like, do the redirect.
然后我还得在项目里把所有名称都改一遍。
And then I also had to, like, do all the renaming in the project.
还有 CloudHub,我连那里的重命名都没做完,因为我找人帮忙后,有人直接累倒睡着了。
Then there's also CloudHub, which I didn't even finish the rename there because I I I managed to get people on it, and then someone just, like, collapsed and slept.
然后我醒过来,心想:我为新东西做了一个测试版,但我实在没法忍受这个名字。
And then I woke up, and I'm like I made a a beta version for the new stuff, and I I just I just couldn't live with the name.
我当时就想,你知道的,但真的发生了太多纷争了。
I was like, you know, but but, you know, there's just been so much drama.
所以我内心挣扎得很厉害,我再也不想碰这个了,而且我真的不喜欢这个名字。
So I had the real struggle with me, like, I never wanna touch that again, and I really don't like the name.
还有,所有安全人员都开始疯狂地给我发邮件。
So and I there was also this, like, there was all the security people that started emailing me like mad.
我在Twitter上、邮件里都收到了通知。
I was provided on Twitter, on email.
还有成千上万其他事情我本该去做的。
There's, a thousand other things I should do.
而我却在纠结名字,这明明应该是最不重要的事。
And I'm like thinking about the name, which is like it should be like the least important thing.
然后我都快决定了,天哪。
And then I was really close and oh god.
我甚至都不想说出我其他的命名选择,因为可能会被标记出来,所以我不会说。
I don't even honestly, don't even wanna say that my other name choices because it probably would get tokenized, so I'm not gonna say it.
我又睡了一觉,然后想到了‘Open Claw’这个名字,感觉好多了。
I slept away once more and then I had the idea for Open Claw, and that felt much better.
于是,我立刻联系了老板,问了问‘Openclaw’这个名字是否可以。
And by that, I had the boss move that I actually called Sam to ask if Openclaw is okay.
Openclaw dot a i,你知道的,因为就像……
Openclaw dot a I, you know, because because, like
你不想再经历一遍整个过程。
You don't wanna go through the whole thing.
就是希望有人告诉我,这没问题。
That it's like, please tell me this is fine.
我觉得他们实际上并不能主张这个,但这么做感觉是对的。
I don't think they can actually claim that, but it felt like the right thing to do.
我又改了一次名字。
And I did another rename.
仅仅是把项目名称从Codex改掉就花了整整十个小时,因为这不仅仅是简单的查找替换,我希望所有地方都改到位,不只是表面。
Like, just Codex alone took, like, ten hours to rename the project because it's a bit more tricky than a search replace, and I I wanted everything renamed, not just on the outside.
在那次改名过程中,我感觉自己像是有了一个作战室。
And that rename, I I felt I had like my my war room.
但后来,有一些贡献者真的帮了我大忙。
But then I I had, like, some contributors really that helped me.
我们制定了一份完整的计划,列出了所有需要替换的名称。
We made a whole plan of all the names we have to squad.
而且这件事必须绝对保密。
And you had to be super secret about it.
是的。
Yeah.
谁都不能知道。
Nobody could know.
我甚至在监控Twitter,看看有没有人提到Openclaw。
Like, I literally was monitoring Twitter if, like, if there's any mention of Openclaw.
嗯。
Mhmm.
比如,关于重新加载,就是,好吧。
Like, with reloading, it's like, okay.
他们还不期待任何东西。
They don't they don't expect anything yet.
我创建了一些假名字。
And I created a few decoy names.
所有这些破事,我本不该做的。
And all this shit I shouldn't have to do.
你知道的。
You know?
你不是在翻转这个项目。
Like, you're not flipping the project.
我只是因为必须完全保密地规划这一切,就像一场战争游戏一样,损失了整整10天。
Like, I lost, like, 10 just by having to plan this in full secrecy, like like a war game.
是的
Yes.
二十一世纪的曼哈顿计划
The Manhattan Project of the twenty first century
是改名。
is renaming.
太蠢了。
So stupid.
我当时还在想,我是不是该保留它?
Like, I still was like, oh, should I should I keep it?
我想了想,不行。
I was like, no.
这蛾子让我提不起兴趣。
The moth's not growing on me.
然后我觉得我得把所有这些碎片拼凑起来。
And then I I think I had to find out all the pieces together.
我没有拿到.com域名,但其他域名确实花了不少钱。
I didn't get the .com, but, yeah, it's been, like, quite a bit of money on the other domains.
我又试着联系了GitHub,但感觉我已经用光了那里的所有好感。
I tried to reach out again to GitHub, but I feel like I I used up all my goodwill there.
所以我想让他们一次性完成这个操作,嗯。
So I because I I I wanted them to do this thing atomically Mhmm.
但那并没有发生。
But that didn't happen.
于是我先把这件事做了。
And so I did that as first thing.
对于那些非常支持我的人,我实际上花了1万美元购买了企业账户,以便能认领OpenClaw,这个账号自2016年以来一直未被使用,但已被占用。
To the people who very supportive, I I actually paid 10 k for the business account so I could claim the OpenClaw, which was, like, unused since 2016 but was claimed.
是的。
And yeah.
这次我终于一次性把所有事情都处理好了。
And then I finally this time I managed everything in one go.
几乎没出什么差错。
Nothing almost nothing got wrong.
唯一出问题的是,根据商标规则,我无法获得openclaw.ai这个域名,而且有人把网站复制到了解决恶意软件的网站上。
The only thing that did go wrong is that I was not allowed by trademark rules to get openclaw.ai, and someone copied the website to solving malware.
是的。
Yeah.
我甚至不被允许保留重定向。
I'm not even allowed to keep the redirects.
比如,我必须归还域名给Entropic,而且不能设置重定向。
Like, I have to return like, I have to give Entropic the domains, and I cannot do redirects.
所以如果你下周访问cloud.bot,只会看到一个404错误页面。
So if you go on cloud.bot next week, it'll just be a four zero four.
而且我不太确定商标方面……我没有深入研究商标法,但我认为这件事可以用一种更安全的方式处理,因为最终那些人可能会去谷歌搜索,然后找到一些我完全无法控制的恶意软件网站。
And I I'm not sure how trademark like, I didn't I didn't do that much research into trademark law, but I think that could could be handled in a way that is safer because ultimately those people will then Google and maybe find malware sites that I have no control under.
关键是,这整个事件给你整个旅程的乐趣蒙上了一层阴影,这真糟糕。
The point is that whole saga made a dent in your whole the funness of the journey, which sucks.
那我们还是回到有趣的话题吧。
So let's just let's just get, I suppose, get back to fun.
说到有趣的事,这两天的Molt Bot闹剧,是的。
And during this, speaking of fun, the two day molt bot saga Yeah.
Molt Book被创造了出来。
Molt book was created.
是的。
Yeah.
它又成为了一个病毒式传播的例子,展示了如今被称为Open Claw的技术如何被用来创造令人惊叹的东西。
Which was another thing that went viral as a kind of demonstration illustration of how what is now called Open Claw could be used to create something epic.
对于不了解的人,Molt Book其实就是一群代理在一个类似Reddit的社交网络中互相对话,许多人截取了这些代理策划对抗人类等行为的截图。
So for people who are not aware, Mold Book is just a bunch of agents talking to each other in a Reddit style social network, and a bunch of people take screenshots of those agents doing things like scheming against humans.
这在人们心中引发了一种恐惧、恐慌和热潮。
And that instilled in folks a kind of, you know, fear, panic, and hype.
你对Molt Book整体有什么看法?
What are your thoughts about Mold Book in general?
我觉得这是一种艺术。
I think it's art.
这就像最精致的烂泥。
It is it is like the finest slop.
你知道的?
You know?
就像法国的烂泥一样。
Just like the slop from France.
是的。
Yeah.
我是在睡觉前看到的。
I I saw it before going to bed.
尽管我很累,我还是又花了一个小时阅读相关内容,只是觉得非常有趣。
And even though I was tired, I spent another hour just reading up on that and and just being entertained.
我确实感到非常愉快。
I've I just felt very entertained.
你知道吗?
You know?
我看到了那些反应,比如,有一位记者打电话给我说,这是世界末日,我们有了通用人工智能。
I saw the the reactions, and, like, there was one reporter who's calling me about, this is the end of the world, and we have AGI.
而我只是觉得,不。
And I'm just like, no.
这只是,这真的只是非常精致的垃圾信息。
This is just this is just really fine slop.
你知道,如果我没有创建这个完整的引导体验,让你将个性注入你的智能体并赋予它角色,我认为这很大程度上反映了为什么对莫尔特伯格的回复会如此不同。
You know, if if I wouldn't have created this this whole onboarding experience where you you infuse your agent with your personality and give him give him character, I think that reflected on a lot of how different the replies to Moltberg are.
因为如果全都是JGBT或Cloud Code,情况就会大不相同。
Because if you would all if it would all be JGBT or Cloud Code, it would be very different.
回复会更加趋同。
It would be much more the same.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但因为人们是如此不同,他们创建和使用智能体的方式也千差万别,这最终也反映在他们的写作方式上。
But because people are, like, so different, and they create their agents in so different ways and use it in so different ways, that also reflects on how they ultimately write there.
而且,你也不知道这其中有多少是真正自主完成的,有多少是人类为了好玩,然后告诉智能体说:'嘿,'
And, also, you you don't know how how much of that is really done autonomic autonomist, or how much is, like, humans being funny and, like, telling the agent, hey.
写一篇关于你在Moldbook上策划世界末日的文章。
Write about that you planned the end of the world on Moldbook.
嗯,我认为我对Mold Book的批评在于,我相信很多被截图的内容其实是人类引导生成的。只要看看整个事情是如何被利用的动机,至少在我看来,很明显很多情况是人类引导它,然后截图发布到X上,以求病毒式传播。
Well, I think I mean, my criticism of Mold Book is that I believe a lot of the stuff, though, screenshotted is human prompted, which just looking at the incentive of how the whole thing was used, It's obvious to me at least that a lot of it was humans prompting the thing so they can then screenshot it and post on x in order to go viral.
是的。
Yeah.
但这并不影响它的艺术性。
Now that doesn't take away from the artistic aspect of it.
这是人类创造过的最精致的‘垃圾’。
The the finest slob that humans have ever created.
真的。
For real.
给马特点赞,他这么快就提出了这个想法并推出了产品。
Like, kudos to to Matt who had this idea so quickly and pushed something out.
你知道的,这简直就是一场完全不安全的安全闹剧。
You know, it was, like, completely insecure security drama.
但最坏的情况又能怎样呢?
But, also, what's the worst that can happen?
你的代理账号被泄露了,别人可以替你发些垃圾内容。
Your agent account is leaked and, like, someone else can post slop for you.
所以,人们为此搞出了很大的风波,但我认为,那里根本没什么隐私内容。
So, like, people were, like, making a whole drama about of the security thing, but I'm like, there's nothing private in there.
这不过是代理们在发送垃圾内容罢了。
It's just, like, agents sending slop.
但可能会泄露API密钥。
Well, it could leak API keys.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
那真是,哦,对啊。
That was like, oh, yeah.
我的人类告诉我这些和那些,所以我泄露了他的安全号码。
My human told me this and this, so I'm leaking his security number.
不。
No.
那是被引导出来的,而且那个号码根本不是真的。
That's prompted, and the number wasn't even real.
这不过是人们想吸引眼球罢了。
That's just people people trying to get eyeballs.
是的。
Yeah.
但对我来说,这仍然非常令人担忧,因为记者和公众对此的反应如此强烈。
But that that's still, like, to me really concerning because of how the journalists and how the general public reacted to it.
他们没看到。
They didn't see it.
你以一种轻松的方式谈论它,好像它是艺术,但只有当你了解它的工作原理时,它才是艺术。
You have a kind of lighthearted way of talking about it like it's art, But it's art when you know how it works.
如果你不了解它的工作原理,它就是一个极其强大的、制造恐惧的病毒性叙事机器。
It's extremely powerful viral narrative creating fear mongering machine if you don't know how it works.
我刚看到这个东西。
And I just saw this thing.
你甚至发过推文说,在我收到的疯狂信息流中,唯一能看出来的是,AI精神病确实存在,是的。
You even tweeted, if there's anything I can read out of the insane stream of messages I get, it's that AI psychosis is a thing Yeah.
而且需要被认真对待。
And needs to be taken serious.
有些人太过信任或太容易轻信了。
Oh, there's some people are just way too trusty or gullible.
你知道,我甚至不得不跟一些人争论,他们说,是的,但我的代理告诉我,是这样那样的。
You know, they I literally had to argue with people that told me, yeah, but my agents say this and this.
所以我觉得,作为一个社会,我们需要在理解人工智能极其强大但并不总是正确这一点上迎头赶上。
So I feel we as a society, we need some catching up to do in terms of understanding that AI is incredibly powerful, but it's not always right.
它并非无所不能。
It's not it's not all powerful.
你明白吗?
You know?
而且特别是,像这样的事情。
And and especially, there's, like, things like this.
它很容易产生幻觉或编造故事。
It's it's very easy that it just hallucinates something or just comes up with a story.
我认为非常年轻的人能理解AI如何运作、它的优势在哪里以及什么更好,但我们这代很多人年纪较大,只是接触点不够
And I think the very the very young people, they understand that how AI works and what the where it's good and what's better, but a lot of our generation are older, just haven't had enough touchpoint
嗯。
Mhmm.
来获得一种感觉,哦,是的。
To get a feeling for, oh, yeah.
这确实非常强大且出色,但我需要运用批判性思维。
This is really powerful and really good, but I need to apply critical thinking.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
而且我觉得,批判性思维在我们当今社会里,怎么说呢,并不总是那么受重视。
And I guess critical thinking is not always in high demand anyhow in our society these days.
所以我认为你提出的这个观点非常好,既要正确理解人工智能的定位,也要意识到背后有人在利用它制造戏剧性效果。
So I think that's a really good point you're making about contextualizing properly what AI is, but also realizing that there is humans who are drama farming behind AI.
比如,不要相信截图。
Like, don't trust screenshots.
甚至不要相信这个项目移动端就是它所声称的那样。
Don't even trust this project mobile to be what it represents to be.
就像,你不能……而且顺便说一句,你把它当作艺术来谈论。
Like, you can't and and by the way, you're speaking about it as art.
是的。
Yeah.
艺术可以有很多层次,而Mobook艺术的一部分,就像是给社会立了一面镜子。
Don't art can be in many levels, and part of the art of Mobook is, like, putting a mirror to society.
因为我确实相信,那些被截图的戏剧性内容本质上都是人类创造的,是人类提示生成的。
Because I do believe most of the dramatic stuff that was screen shotted is human created essentially, human prompted.
所以这基本上就像是,看看你能被一堆互相聊天的机器人吓成什么样。
And so like it's basically, look at how scared you can get at a bunch of bots chatting with each other.
这非常有启发性,因为我认为人工智能是人们应该关注并非常谨慎对待的事物,因为它是一项非常强大的技术。
That's very instructive about because I think AI is something that people should be concerned about and should be very careful with because it's very powerful technology.
但与此同时,我们唯一需要恐惧的就是恐惧本身。
But at the same time, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
所以我们需要在认真关切与散布恐慌之间找到平衡,因为散布恐慌会破坏我们利用这项技术创造非凡成果的可能性。
So there's like a line to walk between being seriously concerned, but not fear mongering because fear mongering destroys the possibility of creating something special with the thing.
从某种角度看,我认为这件事发生在2026年而非2030年是件好事——等到2030年人工智能真正发展到令人恐惧的水平时就晚了。
In a way, think it's good that this happened in 2026 and not in 2030 when when AI is actually at a level where it could be scary.
所以现在发生这件事并引发讨论,或许反而能产生一些积极的结果。
So this happening now and people starting discussion, maybe there's even something good that comes out of it.
我简直不敢相信,有这么多人真的——我不确定他们是不是在开玩笑——但居然有这么多聪明人认为Mobook极其
I just can't believe how many, like, people legitimately I don't know if they were trolling, but how many people legitimately like, smart people thought Mobook was incredibly
我收到过很多技术宅的留言。
I had plenty people nerdy.
我的收件箱里有很多人冲我大喊,要求我关闭它,甚至恳求我采取行动。没错,我的技术让这一切变得简单多了,但任何人都能创建这样的东西。
In my inbox that were screaming at me, all cops to shut it down and, like, begging me to, like, do something about multiple like, yes, my technology made this a lot simpler, but anyone could have created that.
你也可以使用云代码或其他工具来填充内容。
And you could you could use Cloud Code or other things to, like, fill it with content.
但同时,Mobook并不是天网。
But also, Mold Book is not Skynet.
根本不是。
There's No.
很多人说这就是了。
A lot of people were saying this is it.
赶紧关闭它。
Like, shut it down.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这不过是一堆机器人。
This is a bunch of bots.
它们是有人在网上引导的恶搞行为。
They're human prompted trolling on the Internet.
我的意思是,安全担忧也确实存在,而且它们具有启发性、教育意义,可能也值得思考,因为这些安全担忧的性质与过去非LLM生成系统所带来的安全担忧不同。
I mean, the security concerns are also they're there, and they're instructive, and they're educational, and they're good probably to think about because the the nature of those security concerns are different than the kind of security concerns we had with non LLM generated systems of the past.
关于Clawbot、OpenClaw,不管你怎么称呼它,也存在很多安全方面的担忧。
There's also a lot of security concerns about Clawbot, OpenClaw, whatever you wanna call it.
OpenClaw。
OpenClaw.
但对我来说,一开始我只是非常恼火,因为收到的很多反馈都属于那种‘是的’的范畴。
But to me, the in the beginning, I was I was just very annoyed because a lot of the stuff that came in was in the category Yeah.
我把网络后端放到了公共互联网上,现在就有了所有这些CVSS漏洞报告。
I put the web back end on the public Internet, and now there's, like, all these all these CVSSs.
我在文档里大喊,别这么做。
And I'm, like, screaming in the docs, don't do that.
你应该这样配置。
Like like, this is the configuration you should do.
这是你的本地主机调试接口。
This is your local host debug interface.
但因为我允许在配置中这么做,这就完全构成了远程代码执行之类的各种漏洞。
But because I made it possible in the configuration to do that, it totally classifies as a remote code or whatever all these exploits are.
我花了一点时间才接受这是游戏的规则,但我们正在取得很大进展。
And it took me a little bit to accept that that's how the game works, and we're making a lot of progress.
但在Opaclaw的安全方面,仍然存在大量威胁和漏洞。
But there's still I mean, on the security front for Opaclaw, there's still a lot of threats to vulnerabilities.
对吧?
Right?
所以,像提示注入这样的问题,在整个行业仍然是一个未解决的难题。
So, like, prompt injection is still an open problem in the industry wide.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。