本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你正在收听NPR的Life Kit节目。
You're listening to Life Kit from NPR.
嗨。
Hey.
我是玛丽埃尔。
It's Marielle.
我刚买了一个闹钟。
I just got an alarm clock.
它带有收音机功能,所以每天早上我都是听着NPR的声音醒来的。
It has a radio feature, so I wake up to the sounds of NPR every morning.
听起来我是不是在讨好我的雇主?
Does it sound like I'm trying to suck up to my employer?
我保证我不是。
I promise I'm not.
不管怎样,我这么做是因为我受够了整晚把手机放在卧室里。
Anyway, I did this because I was sick and tired of having my phone in my bedroom all night.
即使我屏蔽了某些应用,我还是会忍不住去看上面的内容。
Even when I blocked certain apps, I'd still find something to look at on there.
照片、旧短信。
Photos, old texts.
这成了一个坏习惯,不断把我拉回去。
It's a bad habit, and it kept roping me in.
这当然是非常普遍的经历。
This is, of course, a very common experience.
何塞·布里翁斯是《低科技生活:正念数字极简主义指南》的作者。
Jose Briones is the author of Low Tech Life, A Guide to Mindful Digital Minimalism.
我们大部分时间面前都有一块屏幕,而线下的生活则被降到了次要位置。
We all have this screen in front of us most of the time, and then our offline life is relegated to a secondary place.
但事实上,作为人类,我们长期以来一直以线下生活为常态,因此我们渴望它。
But the reality is that as humans, we have lived in the offline default for so long that we crave it.
我们想念它。
We miss it.
顺便说一下,闹钟这个方法对我特别有效,我现在反而更渴望更多了。
The alarm clock thing, by the way, is working really well for me, and now I am craving more.
更多地摆脱智能手机的专制。
More freedom from smartphone tyranny.
因为你知道,我不是为智能手机工作的。
Because, you know, I don't work for the smartphone.
它应该是为我服务的。
It's supposed to work for me.
在本期《生活工具箱》中,我们将为你提供五个要点,帮助你改善屏幕使用时间。
On this episode of Life Kit, we're gonna give you five takeaways to help you get to a better place with your screen time.
我们会讨论如何应对刷屏的冲动,如何降级到技术更简单的设备,或者让你的设备没那么吸引人,等等。
We'll talk about coping with that urge to scroll, about how you might downgrade to a lower tech device or make yours less enticing, and more.
本信息由Wise提供,Wise是一款专为全球使用货币的国际人士设计的应用程序。
This message comes from Wise, the app for international people using money around the globe.
你只需轻点几下,即可发送、消费和接收多达40种货币。
You can send, spend, and receive in up to 40 currencies with only a few simple taps.
要聪明点。
Be smart.
使用Wise。
Get Wise.
立即下载Wise应用或访问wise.com。
Download the Wise app today or visit wise.com.
条款和条件适用。
Ts and cs apply.
好了,各位。
Alright, y'all.
是时候谈谈你的感受了。
It's time to talk about your feelings.
减少屏幕时间的第一步,是留意它让你有何感受。
The first step in lessening your screen time is to tune into how it makes you feel.
这是我们第一个要点。
That's our takeaway one.
当你想拿手机,或者心想‘我该再刷一次Instagram了’时,留意那一刻你的感受,以及身体的反应。
When you wanna reach for your phone or you think, I should check Instagram for the hundredth time today, notice how you feel in that moment, how your body feels too.
在刷屏过程中和结束后,也做同样的事。
Do the same thing during a scrolling session and after.
萨米·尼科尔斯是《极度在线者的自助指南》一书的作者。
Sammy Nichols is the author of Self Help for the Extremely Online.
在书中,她鼓励读者记录这些情绪。
In it, she invites readers to track these feelings.
我实际上会请读者像往常一样浏览社交媒体,并留意浮现的情绪,比如是什么促使他们上社交媒体。
I actually ask the reader to scroll through social media as they normally would and notice what feelings come up, like what prompts them to get on social media.
比如,我注意到,每当我对自己有些负面评价时,就会登录Twitter。
Like, for example, I noticed that whenever I was feeling bad about myself in some way, I would log on Twitter.
当你被要求认真思考并留意自己的情绪时,真正的价值就在这里——因为你唯一需要做的,就是关注自己在社交媒体上的感受。
And when you're prompted to really think about it, be mindful about how you're feeling, that's where the gold is really because the only thing that you need to do, the only thing is to pay attention to how you're feeling on social media.
当你感到不舒服时,就退出。
And when you feel bad, log off.
问问你自己。
Ask yourself.
我现在感觉如何?
How do I feel right now?
我能做些什么?
And what can I do?
大多数时候,不是刷屏。
And most times, it's not scroll.
大多数时候,像是小睡一会儿、和朋友聊聊天,或者做些让你开心的事。
Most times, it's like take a nap or talk to a friend or do something that makes you happy.
当你有刷屏的冲动时,另一个你可以做的举动是抵制。
Another thing you can do when you get the urge to scroll is resist.
我知道你感觉必须拿起手机,但你其实不必。
I know it feels like you have to pick up that phone, but you really don't.
临床心理学家黛安娜·希尔对此话题有过研究,她提到成瘾研究中有一个术语叫‘冲动冲浪’。
Clinical psychologist Diana Hill has written about this topic, and she says there's this term in addiction research called urge surfing.
有一位非常著名的成瘾研究者名叫艾伦·马洛特,他将这种方法应用于戒烟。
There was a really famous addiction researcher named Alan Marlot, and he used it with smoking.
所以,如果你想象一下想吸烟的冲动,它会不断上升、增强,直到你最终屈服于它。
So if you can imagine an urge to smoke, it rises and rises and rises, and it increases so much to the point where you end up giving in on it.
我们可以用同样的方式来看待我们对科技产品的使用。
And we can think about the same thing with our technology use.
你可能会有拿起手机的冲动,或者一大早就有立刻刷Instagram或新闻推送的冲动。
You have that urge to pick up your phone, or maybe first thing in the morning, have an urge to go right on your Instagram or the news feed.
但我们知道,冲动就像波浪一样。
But what we know about urges is that they're a lot like waves.
它们会升起,变得越来越大,然后又逐渐消退。
They rise up, they get bigger and bigger and bigger, and they come back down again.
她说, urge surfing 的目标是学会上船、站稳,然后驾驭它度过这段时期。
She says the goal with urge surfing is to learn to get on board, stand up, and ride that thing out.
你做得越多,就越擅长驾驭这种冲动,也越不会觉得‘我必须屈服于冲动,否则我会崩溃’。
And the more that you do it, the better you get at surfing it, and the less that you feel the feeling of I have to give in to the urge or it will kill me.
好的。
Okay.
接下来是第二个要点:增加使用难度。
Next up, takeaway two, increase the friction.
让使用手机变得更困难。
Make it harder to use your phone.
BJ·福格是斯坦福大学的行为科学家,研究习惯形成。
BJ Fogg is a behavioral scientist at Stanford who studies habit formation.
他发现了一件事。
And here's one thing he's learned.
如果你能消除能力,或者让行为变得极其困难或不可能,那么习惯就会停止。
If you can get rid of ability or make it super hard to do or impossible, then the habit stops.
如果你能移除诱因,习惯就会停止。
If you can remove the prompt, it stops.
实现这一点有很多不同的方法。
There are a lot of different ways to do this.
在我自己的生活中,我做的一件事是关闭了大量的通知。
In my own life, one thing I do is I turn off tons of notifications.
所以我关闭了数字提示。
So I turn off the digital prompts.
你可能认识一些人,他们把手机屏幕调成黑白,以减少内容的视觉吸引力。
You might know people who've turned their phone screens black and white to make the content less visually enticing.
你也可以设置一个简单的主页,只显示应用列表,没有图片。
You can also set up a simple home screen that just has a list of apps and no pictures.
我做过一件事,就是不在手机上安装Instagram,只在浏览器里登录,因为体验不太好。
I've done the thing where I don't keep Instagram on my phone, and I only log in on a browser because it's not a great experience.
所以我更不可能长时间逗留。
So I'm less likely to hang around.
其他人则把智能手机换成了更基础的手机,也就是所谓的功能机。
Other folks trade in their smartphones for something more basic, a simple phone, also known as a dumb phone.
有些功能机带有浏览器,但用起来并不方便。
There are some simple phones that have a browser, but it's not that usable.
它非常基础。
It's very basic.
基本上就是谷歌搜索,超级简单的东西。
Essentially, a Google search, something super simple.
还有一些设备具有更多智能手机的功能,但由于屏幕很小,你不太可能花太多时间在上面。
There are other devices which do have more smartphone like features, But because they have a small screen, you probably will not be tempted to spend as much time in them.
大学毕业后,何塞意识到自己每天在线时间长达十二到十三小时,尤其是用手机,这对他造成了影响。
After college, Jose realized he was spending twelve to thirteen hours a day online, particularly on his phone, and it was taking a toll.
我感到压力很大。
I felt stressed.
我感到焦虑,这种感觉以前从未有过。
I felt anxious in a way that I hadn't.
我开始注意到自己与朋友、家人相处时的行为发生了变化。
I started to notice differences in the way that I acted with my friends, with my family.
也许我变得有点急躁、易怒。
Maybe I was a little bit shorter, angrier.
自从我换用更简单的手机后,我每两到三小时就会去散步。
So what I have done since I switched to a more basic phone is I go for walks every two to three hours.
我有一只非常活跃的狗,它帮我做到了这一点。
I have a dog that is quite active, and he helps me in this.
所以我带着狗在 neighborhood 散步,利用这段时间重新调整状态,思考生活中正在发生的事情,并梳理各个方面的内容。
So I go on a walk with my dog in the neighborhood, and I just take that time to recompose, think about what's just happening in my life, and processing all of the different aspects of it.
如果你想买一部简单的手机,Jose 在他的网站上提供了一个免费的小测验,帮你找到适合你的那款。
If you wanna get a simple phone, Jose has a free quiz on his website to help you find one that works for you.
但即使你打算继续使用智能手机,这里还有一些更多建议,可以帮助你提高使用门槛。
But even if you plan to keep using your smartphone, here are some more tips for turning up that friction dial.
第一个建议是,把屏幕使用时间的密码交给别人保管。
The first one is to trust somebody else with your screen time passcode.
如果你想要进入你的 iPhone 使用某个应用,并设置了屏幕使用时间限制,比如十分钟或十五分钟,当你用完后,现在你可能只需两下点击就能绕过限制。
So if you want to go into your iPhone and you want to use the app and you set up a screen time limit, maybe it's ten minutes, maybe it's fifteen, and you went to it, right now you probably can beat that with two taps.
你会说:是的,我想多用一会儿。
You say, yes, I want more time.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的,我确定。
Yes, I'm sure.
所以如果你把屏幕使用时间密码交给别人——比如亲人、朋友或你信任的人——并且他们不把密码还给你,那你就能为自己关闭这个循环。
So if you give your screen time passcode to somebody else, a loved one, a friend, somebody that you trust, and they don't give it back to you, then you will have closed that loop for yourself.
第二个方法是使用软件拦截器,或者硬件拦截器。
The second option is to get a software blocker or maybe a hardware blocker.
有一些公司,比如ClearSpace或OneSec,它们会引入延迟和提醒,帮助你减少使用手机。
So there are some companies like ClearSpace or OneSec, they introduce delays and some reminders to not use your phone.
我还拿着一个叫Brick的小圆盘。
And there's also a puck that I'm holding right now, it's called Brick.
当你轻点它时,会屏蔽你所有的应用。
When you tap it, you block all of your apps.
当你再点一次,就可以重新允许自己使用这些应用。
When you tap it again, you allow yourself to use all of those apps again.
你为生活引入的障碍越多,使用这些服务和设备就越困难。
The more friction you introduce into your life, the harder you're making it to use all of these services and devices.
你的大脑会认为,这不值得。
Your brain is going to say, it's not worth it.
好的。
Okay.
你正在更加有意识地控制自己的智能手机使用,并且已经设置了一些障碍。
You're becoming more mindful of your smartphone use and you've put some obstacles in place.
你只能遵守其中一条规则。
You can follow only one of the rules.
应该是这一条。
It should be this one.
第三点建议:不要把智能手机、平板电脑或电脑留在卧室过夜。
Takeaway three, don't keep your smartphone, tablet or computer in your bedroom overnight.
这一点适用于所有年龄段的人。
And that's for people of all ages.
珍·特旺吉是一位心理学家,著有《在高科技世界中养育孩子的十条准则》。
Jean Twangi is a psychologist and author of 10 rules for raising kids in a high-tech world.
大量研究表明,如果这些设备留在卧室过夜,人们的睡眠质量和时长都会变差。
A ton of research shows that people do not sleep as well or as long if those devices are in their bedrooms overnight.
所以即使设备已关闭,科技产品依然太过诱人。
So even if it's off, the technology is just too tempting.
她说这意味着睡前不要刷手机,早晨醒来后也不要刷,如果半夜醒来也不要看屏幕。
She says that means no scrolling before bed and no scrolling when you wake up in the morning and also no scrolling if you happen to wake up in the middle of the night.
她建议你买一个传统的机械闹钟,就像我做的那样,让你的手机在另一个房间好好休息。
She suggests you get yourself a regular old school alarm clock like I did and let your phone get some shut eye in another room.
现在,萨米·尼科尔斯说,这样做彻底改变了她的生活。
Now Sammy Nichols says doing this has changed her life.
你有没有去过一家不错的酒店,钻进被窝时,感觉特别舒服,能独处片刻,内心无比平静——在我心里,这就是一种独特的酒店氛围。
Have you ever been to a hotel that like, that's kinda nice and you get into the sheets and it just feels so nice to kind of, like, have this time to yourself and just feel very calm and it's like a very specific, in my mind, a hotel feeling.
当我把手机放在房间外,让自己放松下来,泡个澡、读会儿书,远离所有屏幕时,我感受到了同样的感觉。
And that's what I felt when I when I put my phone outside of my room and just, like, kind of let myself, like, relax and, like, maybe take a bath or, like, read for a while and just away from any screens.
我好像重新找回了内心的平静。
It's like I got that presence of mind back.
我意识到,把手机放在卧室外面,能让睡前这段时间感觉像一个避风港。
And I realized having the phone outside of your bedroom makes that time around your bedtime feel just like like a sanctuary.
而且,这确实能改善你的睡眠。
And also, it really does improve your sleep.
现在我能听到你了。
Now I can hear you.
如果发生紧急情况,有人在凌晨两点需要找我怎么办?
What if there's an emergency and somebody needs to call me at 2AM?
我希望你永远都别遇到这种情况。
I hope that never happens to you.
但你可以把手机放在房间另一头,别放在床边能拿到的地方,或者把铃声调到最大,把手机放在卧室门外。
But, you know, you could leave your phone across the room but not reachable from your bed, or you could turn the ringer all the way up and put the phone outside your bedroom door.
广告结束后,我们继续带来更多生命工具。
We'll have more Life Kit after the break.
这条信息来自Wise,一款专为全球使用货币的国际人士设计的应用。
This message comes from Wise, the app for international people using money around the globe.
您只需轻点几下,即可发送、消费和接收多达40种货币。
You can send, spend, and receive in up to 40 currencies with only a few simple taps.
聪明一点。
Be smart.
使用Wise。
Get Wise.
立即下载Wise应用,或访问wise.com。
Download the Wise app today or visit wise.com.
条款和条件适用。
Ts and cs apply.
每当我离开Instagram几天后再登录,都会感到内疚,因为我有大量未读消息,都是亲人发给我的、精心挑选的梗图。
Whenever I take a couple days away from Instagram and then I log back in, I feel guilty because I have all these unread messages from my loved ones, memes handpicked by them for me.
我真是不知感恩。
I am ungrateful.
我是个糟糕的朋友。
I am a bad friend.
不过说真的,当你改变在线行为、变得不那么活跃时,可能会遇到一些阻力,或者感到与他人疏远。
Seriously, though, when you change your online behavior and become less available, you might get some pushback or feel less connected.
第四点是:为这种情况做好准备,并与你爱的人清晰沟通。
Takeaway four is to prepare for that and communicate clearly with the people you love.
你必须为自己、你的雇主、你的家人设立界限,同时也要为自己发声。
You have to create that boundary with yourself, with your employer, with your family, and you also have to advocate for yourself.
你需要说,这是我为自己、为我的健康在做的事情,我会努力这样做,以便改善我的生活方式。
You need to say, this is something that I'm doing for me, for my health, and I'm going to try to do this so I can change my lifestyle for the better.
我实际上能更专注于自己的任务,而不是每分钟都被打断,因为我在第七个群聊里聊天。
I can actually focus on my tasks instead of being distracted every other minute because I'm having a conversation in the seventh group chat.
你可能已经准备好放弃Facebook或Instagram,或者退出一些群聊,但担心自己的友谊会因此受损。
You might be ready to ditch Facebook or Instagram or dip out of some group chats, but worry that your friendships will suffer the consequences.
萨米给你一些建议。
Sammy has some advice for you.
我认为,人们对社交媒体和退出社交媒体的一大抵触情绪,是担心会失去朋友。
I think that a big resistance to social media and getting off social media is that you'll lose friends.
我想说,社交媒体让我们以为自己应该拥有无数亲密的朋友,但建立关系需要时间。
And I would say that social media makes us think that we're supposed to have countless close friends, but relationships take time.
减少社交媒体使用的一个真正好处是,它能帮你看清哪些关系原本就比较浅薄——而这完全没问题,因为这本就是人性的一部分。
And the really great thing about rolling back your social media use is that it kind of helps you see which relationships were kind of a bit shallow, which, you know, there's nothing wrong with that at all because that's human nature.
比如,我们有熟人,也有在某些特定情境下认识的人。
Like, we have acquaintances, and we have people who we know through certain contexts.
但如果一段关系本该延续,它就会留下来。
But if the relationship is meant to stay, it will.
意识到哪些友谊和关系是真心想长久维持的,这种感觉其实很令人欣慰。
And it's kind of rewarding in that way to realize, which friendships and which relationships are in it for the long haul.
如果你开始当面和别人谈论你减少手机使用的努力,你可能会发现,他们也在尝试做同样的事。
And if you start talking to people in person about your efforts to spend less time on your phone, you might realize that they are trying to do the same thing.
人多力量大。
There's strength in numbers.
当你在他人身边更加专注,而不是不停地看手机时,他们也会变得更加专注。
When you're more present around other people and not, like, checking your phone constantly, they end up being more present too.
与某人真正地在一起,感觉非常好。
It feels really good to be present with somebody.
当你在生活中做出改变,而别人看到你变得更加快乐时,这种改变最终也会感染到其他人。
And when you are making changes in your life and other people see how much happier you are, then it does end up spreading to other people.
这让我想到第五个收获。
That brings me to takeaway five.
把过去你花在手机上的所有时间,看作是送给自己的一份礼物。
Think about all the time you used to spend on your phone as a gift to yourself.
现在你有了更多时间,可以投入到对你重要的事情上。
Now you have so much more time to put towards the things that matter to you.
当你走到生命尽头时,你所有注意力的总和,就是你的一生。
When you get to the end of your life, the sum total of all the things you paid attention to will have been your life.
如果有一些友谊,你从未真正关注过,那么你其实并没有那些友谊。
If there are some friendships there that you never actually paid any attention to, well, you didn't really have those friendships.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,如果你有一个兴趣,却从未真正花精力去追求,那你其实并没有那个兴趣。
I mean, if there was an interest that you had that you never actually spent any attention pursuing, Well, you didn't really have that interest.
因此,我们关注什么真的很重要,因为这些关注最终汇聚成了我们的一生。
So it really matters what we're paying attention to because it just is it just adds up to a life.
奥利弗·伯克曼是《四千周》的作者,这本书是关于凡人如何管理有限时间的。
Oliver Berkman is the author of four thousand weeks, time management for mortals.
它探讨了如何管理我们在地球上有限的时间——如果你能活到80岁,那大约就是四千周。
It's about how to manage the limited time we have on Earth, which if you live to 80, comes out to about four thousand weeks.
即使你在寿命方面极其幸运,这仍然是一个非常明确的极限。
And even if you're incredibly lucky in terms of your lifespan, it's still gonna be a very hard limit.
这对如何思考我们日常时间的使用方式有着深远的影响,而我认为我们对此关注得还不够。
And this has lots of ramifications for how we think about using our daily time that I think we we don't pay enough attention to.
如果你把注意力放在一些本质上并不想关注的事情上,你就是在白白放弃你唯一珍贵的东西。
If you're paying attention to things that on some level you don't want to be paying attention to, you're just giving away the only precious thing you have.
自从我换用更简单的手机后,我重新找回了大学时曾经拥有的许多习惯。
Since I switched to simpler phones, I've been able to recover a lot of those habits that I used to have in university.
读书、改善睡眠、锻炼、散步,只是出去走走,思考我的一天,并建立更好的人际关系。
Reading books, better sleep, exercising, walking, just going out and thinking about my day and having better relationships.
同时,我还开始了一个爱好,帮助人们找到最适合他们的道路。
And I was able to, at the same time, start a hobby to help people find what's the best path for them.
因此,我想我在这一时期获得了很多技能和各种不同的东西,让我的生活更加充实。
So I guess I gained a lot of skills and a lot of different things during this time period that have made my life more satisfying.
为什么不利用你新空出来的时间来活动身体、创作艺术、与朋友相聚,或者举办一场让你兴奋的聚会呢?
Why not use your newly available time to move your body, to make some art, to gather with friends, host a gathering that excites you?
以下是《聚会的艺术》作者普里亚·帕克告诉我的话。
Here's what Priya Parker, author of The Art of Gathering, told me.
获得席位的最好方式,就是自己主办这场聚会。
The best way to get a seat at the table is to host the table.
我认为,现在每个人都渴望归属感。
And I think right now, everybody's longing for community.
我们渴望成为社群的一部分。
We long to be part of a village.
我们渴望有人上门来帮助我们。
We long to have people come over and help us.
但你上一次举办活动是什么时候?
But when's the last time you've hosted something?
萨米说,是的,摆脱手机的控制很难。
And Sammy says that, yeah, breaking your phone's hold on you is hard.
但在另一方面
But on the other side
你会经历一段几乎重新夺回自己生活的时间。
You kinda get this period of, like, almost reclaiming your life.
我不是想夸张,但那种感觉真的就是这样,我心想:天啊。
And I don't mean to sound dramatic, but that's really how it felt where I was like, oh my god.
我可以随心所欲地支配我的时间。
I can do anything I want with my time.
就像我忘记了。
Like and I forgot.
我忘了自己是个成年人,可以做任何我想做的事。
I forgot that I'm an adult who can do whatever I want.
你知道的。
You know?
好的。
Okay.
该做个总结了。
Time for a recap.
第一点收获:当你想拿手机,或者想着‘要不要再刷一次Instagram’时,留意那一刻你的感受和身体状态。
Takeaway one, when you want to reach for your phone or you think, should check Instagram for the hundredth time today, notice how you feel in that moment and how your body feels.
在刷屏过程中和结束后,也做同样的观察。
Do the same thing during a scrolling session and after.
试着抵抗住刷屏的冲动。
And try resisting the urge to scroll.
也许可以改活动一下身体。
Maybe move your body instead.
要点二,增加使用难度。
Takeaway two, increase the friction.
让使用手机变得更困难。
Make it harder to use your phone.
让手机不再那么吸引人。
Make the phone less enticing.
要点三,不要把智能手机、平板电脑或电脑留在卧室过夜。
Takeaway three, don't keep your smartphone, tablet, or computer in your bedroom overnight.
如果你确实带进了卧室,就把它们放在够不着的地方、房间的另一头,或者放在门外,把铃声调到最大,以防紧急来电。
And if you do, keep it out of reach, across the room, or just outside the door with the ringer turned all the way up in case of an emergency call.
要点四,当你改变在线行为并减少在线时间时,可能会遇到一些阻力。
Takeaway four, when you change your online behavior and become less available, you might get some pushback.
你需要为此做好准备,并与你爱的人清晰沟通。
You wanna prepare for that and communicate clearly with the people you love.
第五点建议是:把你过去花在手机上的时间,用来做对你真正重要的事情。
And takeaway five, take all that time you used to spend on your phone and put it towards the things that matter to you.
这就是本期节目。
That's our show.
想了解更多《生活工具箱》内容,请收听我们的其他节目。
For more Life Kit, check out our other episodes.
我们有一期节目邀请了生物力学家黛安娜·希尔和凯蒂·鲍曼。
We have one with Diana Hill and Katie Bowman, a biomechanist.
她们合著了一本书,讲述如何渴望运动而非沉迷智能手机。
They co wrote that book together about how to crave movement instead of your smartphone.
此外,我们非常期待听到您的声音。
Also, we love hearing from you.
如果您有节目创意或反馈,欢迎发送邮件至 lifekit@npr.org。
So if you have episode ideas or feedback you wanna share, email us at lifekit@npr.org.
本期《生活工具箱》由西尔维·道格拉斯和米卡·艾利森制作。
This episode of Life Kit was produced by Sylvie Douglas and Mika Ellison.
我们的数字编辑是马利卡·格林贝。
Our digital editor is Malika Grebe.
梅根·凯恩是我们高级主管编辑,贝丝·多诺万是我们执行制片人。
Megan Kane is our senior supervising editor, and Beth Donovan is our executive producer.
我们的制作团队还包括安迪·泰格尔、克莱尔·玛丽·施耐德和玛格丽特·塞里诺。
Our production team also includes Andy Tegel, Claire Marie Schneider, and Margaret Serrino.
技术支持由蒂芬妮·维拉卡斯特罗提供。
Engineering support comes from Tiffany Veracastro.
我是玛丽尔·塞加拉。
I'm Mariel Segara.
感谢收听。
Thanks for listening.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。