本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我是弗里亚。
This is Fria.
欢迎来到为小人物准备的小故事。
Welcome to little stories for tiny people.
哦,你不是小个子?
Oh, you're not tiny?
你很大?
You're big?
嗯,那也很酷。
Well, that's cool too.
今天,我邀请了我最好的朋友之一,狐狸菲莉西亚。
Today, I'm joined by one of my best pals, Felicia the Fox.
菲莉西亚不太爱说话,但她此刻正热情地向你挥手打招呼。
Felicia doesn't talk much, but she is waving hello to you with great enthusiasm at this very moment.
所以,如果你愿意的话,也向菲莉西亚挥挥手吧。
So give Felicia a wave if you're so inclined.
好吧。
Alright then.
今天,费利西亚和我一起来,因为我有一个特别的故事要和她、也和你们分享,关于一只小狐狸。
Felicia is joining me today because I have an extra special story to share with her and with you about a little fox.
这只小狐狸的父母今晚外出去了。
This particular little fox's parents have gone out for the evening.
小狐狸的阿姨在帮着照看她。
Little fox's auntie is babysitting.
小狐狸非常爱她的阿姨,但她最迫不及待想做的事就是去睡觉。
Little fox adores her auntie, but what she really can't wait to do is go to sleep.
小狐狸每天都期待着做梦,因为在梦里,她可以去任何地方,做许多令人兴奋的事情。
Little fox looks forward to dreaming every night because in her dreams, she can go anywhere and do so many exciting things.
所以,小朋友们、大朋友们,还有费利西亚,让我们一起来听这个故事吧。
So tiny people and big people and Felicia, let's listen to our story.
小狐狸迫不及待想做梦了。
Little fox can't wait to dream.
记住啊,这个故事没有配图。
Now remember, there are no pictures to go along with the story.
你需要在脑海中想象这些画面。
You'll have to imagine the pictures in your mind.
你可以按照自己的想法去想象。
You can imagine them however you want.
你甚至可以在听的时候画出自己的图画。
You can even draw your own pictures as you listen.
好吧。
Okay.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
一等阿姨消失在视线中,小狐狸就悄悄溜走了,脚步轻盈。
As soon as auntie was out of sight, little fox slipped away, her paw steps light.
她每上一级楼梯,唯一的声音就是尾巴轻轻划过空气的沙沙声。
The only sound as she climbed each stair was a soft swish swish of her tail through the air.
小狐狸爬上床,兴奋不已。
Climbing into bed, little fox was elated.
终于,她对新梦境的渴望将得到满足。
Finally, her thirst for new dreams would be sated.
她拉上被子,带着微笑闭上眼睛,等待夜晚的梦境开始。
She pulled up her covers, closed her eyes with a grin, and waited for the night's dreams to begin.
小狐狸放慢呼吸,把尾巴紧紧抱在胸前。
Little Fox slowed her breath, hugged her tail to her heart.
这时,阿姨喊道:‘小狐狸!’她猛地惊醒。
Then Auntie yelled, little fox, and she set up with a start.
小狐狸叹了口气,看着阿姨走近。
Little fox sighed as auntie came near.
还没到睡觉时间呢,阿姨说。
It's not bedtime yet, auntie said.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing in here?
阿姨,我今晚有好多梦要赶呢。
Auntie, I have so many dreams to get to tonight.
现在你离开时,能把灯关掉吗?
Now when you leave, can you turn out the light?
我明白了,阿姨说。
I see, Auntie said.
这真是个偷偷去睡觉的好理由。
That is a good reason to sneak off to bed.
但先换上衣服,小侄女。
But change your clothes first, little niece.
来吧。
Come now.
穿哪套睡衣?
Which PJs?
法兰绒的还是抓绒的?
Flannel or fleece?
小狐狸耸了耸肩。
Little fox shrugged.
我想选羊毛的吧。
Fleece, I guess.
转眼间,她就穿戴妥当了。
And lickety split, she was suitably dressed.
小狐狸爬上了床。
Little fox clambered into her bed.
我准备好做梦了,阿姨。
I'm ready to dream, auntie.
我今晚有很长的梦要追。
I have such a long night ahead.
一大群梦正朝我走来。
A bevy of dreams is now on its way.
很快,我就会在炎热的夏日里,漂浮在一条河上,乘着由西瓜做成的筏子,而这些西瓜还能当点心吃。
Soon, I'll float down a river in a warm summer day and a raft made of watermelons that double as treats.
我会把种子吐给鸟儿。
I'll spit the seeds up to birds.
它们会用鸣叫回应我。
They'll rejoin me with tweets.
听起来在梦里经历一场大冒险真不错,但在数羊之前,我们先刷牙吧。
Sounds like quite an adventure to have in your sleep, but let's brush your teeth before you count any sheep.
好的,小狐狸说着走向水槽。
Okay, little fox said as she headed for the sink.
她飞快地刷干净了每一颗牙齿。
She polished every tooth, quick as a wink.
牙齿闪闪发亮后,小狐狸爬上了床。
With her teeth sparkling, little fox climbed into bed.
我准备好做梦了,阿姨。
I'm ready to dream, Auntie.
我有一整晚的梦要经历。
I have such a long night ahead.
很快我就会搭上一辆春日花园里的便车,紧紧抓住一只蜜蜂的翅膀,看它上下飞舞,为花朵授粉。
Soon I'll be hitching a ride through a garden in spring, holding ever so tight to a honeybee's wing as he dips and dives, pollinating flowers.
哦,阿姨,我觉得我都能做上好几个小时。
Oh, Auntie, I think I could do that for hours.
看啊,阿姨说,我真想看看自己怎么出去,但我不能让你玩具乱扔着睡觉。
Look, Auntie said, I'd love to see my way out, but I can't let you snooze with your toys strewn about.
好吧,小狐狸说着,捡起了火车。
Very well, little fox said as she picked up a train.
我喜欢整洁的房间,阿姨。
I prefer a clean room, auntie.
不用解释了。
No need to explain.
收拾好玩具后,小狐狸爬上了床。
With her toys put away, little fox climbed into bed.
我准备好做梦了,阿姨。
I'm ready to dream, auntie.
我面前有一整晚的梦要经历。
I have such a long night ahead.
很快我就会坐在一座很高的桥上。
Soon I'll be perched in a very high Bridge.
但我不怕,阿姨,一点也不怕。
But I won't be scared, auntie, not even a smidge.
一艘满载恐龙的船会从我下面经过。
A boat filled with dinosaurs will pass right below.
我会啜饮我的冰茶,向他们挥手打招呼。
I'll sip my iced tea and wave a hello.
当他们的庆祝游船驶过时,他们会燃放烟花,将天空染得五彩斑斓。
As their celebration sails on by, they'll set off fireworks that'll paint the sky.
小狐狸把毯子拉到下巴上。
Little Fox pulled her blanket up to her chin.
现在,阿姨,她说,该睡觉了吗?
Now, auntie, she said, is it time to turn in?
阿姨拉上了窗帘,把书放回了书架。
Auntie drew the blinds and returned a book to the shelf.
这次你赢了,我的小精灵。
You win this time, my little elf.
你的玩具都收好了。
Your toys are stored.
你的牙齿很干净。
Your teeth are bright.
你已经穿好睡衣准备睡觉了。
You are properly dressed for the night.
虽然还早,但我欣赏你的小算盘。
It is still early, but I admire your scheming.
于是阿姨回过头看了一眼。
So Auntie glanced back.
小狐狸已经进入梦乡了。
Little Fox was already dreaming.
阿姨亲了小狐狸的爪子,轻声说了晚安。
Auntie kissed Little Fox's paw and whispered goodnight.
当她离开时,关掉了灯。
And when she left, she turned out the light.
所以,费利西亚,你喜欢这个故事吗?
So, Felicia, did you like the story?
哦,她正在悄悄跟我说话。
Oh, she's whispering something to me.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
好吧。
Okay.
她告诉我,她希望故事里能多讲一些恐龙。
She's telling me she wished the story had more about the dinosaurs.
显然,她是个恐龙迷。
Apparently, she's a huge dinosaur fan.
谁想得到呢?
Who knew?
费利西亚,也许你今晚可以梦到恐龙。
Felicia, maybe you can dream about dinosaurs tonight.
所以,事情就是这样。
So there you have it.
我们今天的故事就到这里了。
Our story is done for the day.
希望你们喜欢这个故事。
I hope you loved it.
特别感谢蜥蜴莱拉尼提供了技术支持,以及长颈鹿热拉尔帮我从树上取回了被风吹走的剧本。
Special thanks go out to Leilani the lizard, who provided some technical assistance, and to Gerard the giraffe, who retrieved my script after the wind blew it into a tree.
《给小人物的小故事》由我蕾亚·赫克托撰写、表演并制作。
Little Stories for Tiny People is written, performed, and produced by me, Rhea Hector.
特别感谢我的内部技术总监彼得·K,他负责运营我的网站,将我的故事上传到互联网,供大家欣赏。
Special thanks to my in house tech director, Peter K, for running my website and putting my stories in the Internet for all of you to enjoy.
朋友们,这个故事已经出版为图画书。
Friends, this story is available as a picture book.
您可以在我的网站 www.littlestoriestinypeople.com 上找到购买这本书的链接。
You can find a link to purchase the book on my website, www.littlestoriestinypeople.com.
只需点击顶部名为‘书籍’的标签即可。
Just click on the tab at the top that says book.
我非常乐意收到听众的来信。
I love to hear from my listeners.
您可以发送邮件至 rhea@littlestoriestinypeople.com,给我发送节目音效、您听完后创作的画作、您写的故事,或者只是打个招呼。
You can email me at rhea@littlestoriestinypeople.com to send me a sound effect for the show, art you've made after listening, a story you've written, or just to say hi.
我迫不及待想听到您的消息,一如既往,感谢您的收听。
I can't wait to hear from you, and thank you, as always, for listening in.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。