本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
感谢您选择卢克的英语播客。
Thank you for choosing Luke's English podcast.
如需收听更多包含特定词汇和发音教学的集数,享受无广告收听体验、加入高级社区并支持本播客,请前往 teacherluke.co.uk/premium 注册 LEP 高级会员。
For more episodes with specific vocabulary and pronunciation teaching, plus ad free listening, access to the premium community, and to show your support for the podcast, sign up to LEP Premium at teacherluke.co.uk/premium.
您正在收听卢克的英语播客。
You're listening to Luke's English podcast.
如需更多信息,请访问 teacherluke.podomatic.com。
For more information, visit teacherluke.podomatic.com.
大家好,女士们、先生们。
Hello there, ladies and gentlemen.
您一定是点了什么,所以现在正在收听卢克的英语播客,就是这样。
You must have clicked something because now you're listening to Luke's English podcast, and that's it.
您已经无法退出了。
You're locked in.
你好。
Hi there.
你好。
Hi there.
今天我邀请到了凯特。
So I'm joined today by Kate.
你好。
Hi there.
你好。
Hi there.
那是你平时的声音吗?
Is that your normal voice?
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
不是的。
It's not.
好的。
Okay.
这是我的正常声音。
This is normal voice.
凯特是我朋友,我们都在同一所学校工作。
So Kate is a friend of mine who also works at the school that we we both work in.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
那么,我们来看看。
And so let's see.
今天在这期节目中,我们主要会玩得开心一点。
Today, in this episode, we're basically gonna have some fun.
我们会随意模仿不同的口音和声音。
We're just gonna mess around with different accents and voices.
我请凯特来参与这一集的原因是,她也是个喜欢模仿各种口音和声音的人。
And the reason that I've I asked Kate to join me in this episode is because she is another person who enjoys messing around with different accents and voices.
我确实很喜欢。
I sure do.
她已经开始了。
So she's already started.
这大概是你目前最喜欢的口音了吧?
That is that's I think probably your favorite accents at the moment, isn't it?
是的。
Yeah.
你这是在模仿什么口音?
What is that what is that that you're doing?
我觉得这是我的牛仔嗓音,尽管我是女生,按理说应该叫牛仔女郎嗓音。
I like to think of this as my my cowboy voice, even though I'm I'm I'm a girl, so should be a cowgirl voice.
但你知道,一旦我这样说话,就根本停不下来。
But, you know, I'd when I start talking like this, I just I just can't stop.
所以你说话有点像牛仔。
So you're talking like a kinda cowboy.
也许这里用‘女牛仔’更合适一些。
Can't maybe a cowgirl is slightly more appropriate here.
那到底是什么让这种声音变得……具体来说是什么
And where what is it exactly that makes that kinda what is
到底是什么让这听起来像牛仔口音?
it exactly that makes that a cowboy voice?
为什么这是牛仔口音,而不是普通的美式口音?
Why is that a cowboy and not just an American?
我觉得,如果你要说美式英语,得改掉一些用词。
I think if you if you if you talk an American, you've gotta change some of the vocabulary you use.
比如‘太棒了’。
Like Awesome.
这确实是。
This is yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
太棒了。
Awesome.
如果你只是这么说,听起来就像现代典型的美国人。
If you just say that, you you just sound like it like in modern day typical American.
所以,你知道,我想就像一个现代典型的美国男人。
So, you know, I guess like a kind of modern day typical American guy.
我的意思是,很难一概而论,你知道的。
I mean, very it's very hard to generalize, you know.
我们不想说这不是所有美国人的特点,绝对不是。
We don't wanna say this isn't what all American No way.
听起来。
Sound like.
不。
No.
但确实有一种所谓的、我想是那种典型的美国男性形象,也许是个大学生,我不知道他来自美国的哪个地区,甚至不确定他是不是美国人,因为你知道,我看了很多电视节目和电影,我经常看到的那些人,他们可能是美国人,也可能是加拿大人。
But there is a kind of, I suppose, a sort of generic kind of American guy, maybe a sort of college student from I don't know even which area of The States he's from or even if he's from America at all because I'm you know, I listen to a lot of TV and watch a lot of movies, and a lot of the people who I watch there, they, you know, they may be American, they may be Canadian.
是的。
Yeah.
不确定。
Not sure.
我真的不知道。
I don't really know.
我只是喜欢看电影,我喜欢模仿这种典型的美式口音。
I just like I just like watching movies, and I I just like doing the this sort of general American voice.
就是这种带有美式色彩的口音。
It's like this sort of, you know, American tinged kind of accent.
这很有趣。
It's a lot of fun.
是的。
Yeah.
但有时候,这种口音会有点走样。
But then a a core sometimes the accent goes a little wrong.
是的。
Yeah.
但你可以直接转成牛仔口音,那怎么都不会错。
But then you can just go into cowboy, and that can never go wrong.
如果实在不行,你可以把角色塑造成某种牛仔形象。
If all else fails, you can just meet your character into some kind of a cowboy kind of figure.
确实很有趣。
Sure is a lot of fun.
全家人都能乐在其中。
Just fun for all the family to get into.
我甚至都不知道
I don't even know if
那是不是牛仔口音。
that is a cowboy accent.
我也不太确定。
I don't rightly know.
也许这取决于你所在的州。
Maybe it's just, like, depending on what state you're in.
你知道的。
You know?
你是说美国的哪个州,还是哪种
You mean, which kind of which state in in America or which kind
精神状态?嗯,我觉得两种都有。
of mental state you're Well, both, I think.
我想让你在模仿的那个口音之所以听起来像牛仔,是因为我觉得它是一种美国南方口音。
I suppose one of the things that makes that accent that you're that that accent that you're doing there Yeah.
我觉得那种口音之所以听起来像牛仔,是因为它属于一种美国南方口音。
Sound like a cowboy voice is because I think it's a sort of Southern American accent.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们就是那样的。
So that kinda, how they are.
我自由了。
I'm free.
我确实是从……哦,天哪。
I sure am from to oh, dear.
每当我做这些口音专题时,我总想着,每当我说美式口音时,总会想,如果有美国人听的话,他们大概会想:天哪。
I I whenever I do these accent episodes, I always think that you know, whenever I speak in an American accent, I always think, if there are any Americans listening to this, they're probably, you know, they're probably like, oh my god.
他们到底在说什么?
What are what what the hell are they talking about?
这是什么?
What is this?
所以,如果你是美国人,你习惯了听美式口音,了解各种不同的口音。
So I imagine if you're American, you're used to hearing the American accent, you know all of the different accents.
你可能在听的时候觉得,他们的口音遍布全国各地,什么都有。
You're probably listening to this and thinking their accents are going all over the country and everything.
但如果我们给你机会,我觉得我们大概能行
But if we if you give us a chance, I think we can probably do
当然了。
Hell, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们可以模仿一些口音和各种声音。
We could do some accents and things.
但我想,我们大部分的美式口音都是从电视节目、电影、电子游戏这类东西中学来的。
But most of our I think most of our American accents come from TV shows, movies, things like that, computer games.
所以我们特别喜欢模仿这种牛仔腔。
So we we really enjoy doing this cowboy voice.
对吧?
Right?
这甚至可能让学校的老师觉得挺烦的,因为我们在教室里时,总会突然冒出一句:‘你有墨菲的那份复印件吗?’
And it might even be quite annoying for some of the teachers at school because we'll just be in the teacher's room and be like, everyone will be going, have you got have you got a copy of Murphy there?
还是说‘你用完复印机了吗?’
Or is the have you finished with the photocopier?
然后我们就
And then we're kind of
就像,唉,我累坏了,饿得像只密苏里州的猎犬。
like, well, here, I'm I'm tired and hungry as a Missouri heel hound.
那些学英语的学生从日出问到日落,一直问我问题。
Them them learners of English have been asking me questions from sunup to sundown.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
所以人们可能在想,他们在说什么?
And so people probably think, what are they talking about?
但这只是享受玩各种口音的乐趣。
But it's just the enjoyment of playing around with different accents.
对吧?
Right?
我真的不知道他们的问题出在哪里。
I I don't really know what their problem is.
我的一些
I mean, some of my
朋友,坦白说,
friends, frankly,
他们更喜欢我这样说话。
they prefer it when I talk like this.
我的朋友嘛,现在也都习惯了。
Guess kinda my friends, they gotten used to it now.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
他们知道,当我开始用那种不正经的腔调说话时,其实我只是在享受乐趣,找点乐子而已。
They know when I start talking like some kinda no good son of a gun, that they know I'm just enjoying myself and just having myself a little bit of fun here.
你高兴得像闯进鸡窝的黄鼠狼。
You're as happy as a weasel in the henhouse.
我高兴得像闯进鸡窝的黄鼠狼,能在这个如此高雅的场合偶尔用这样的方式说话,我感到无比自豪。
I'm as happy as a weasel in the henhouse, and I'm prouder than a gang rooster to be able to speak like this from time to time in such fine company as yourself.
这真让我心潮澎湃。
It sure makes my bosom swell with crowds.
你知道,
You know,
其中一部分在于你能使用的词汇,就像你看西部片时那样,比如七十年代中期那种粗犷的克林特·伊斯特伍德电影。
the the the part of it is the vocabulary that you can use, and it's it's like if you watch cowboy movies, like kind of gritty cowboy movies, maybe like a Clint Eastwood film from the mid seventies or something.
我没看过多少西部片。
I ain't seen enough of them cowboy movies.
我得去一趟电影院。
I've gotta get myself to the cinema.
你得去电影院看看。
You gotta get yourself down to the picture house.
电影院。
The picture house.
我觉得你得付钱进门,然后专心观看。
I think you pay your feet on the door and pay attention.
慢悠悠地去吧。
Mosey on down.
去电影院看看牛群,欣赏一下地道的西部牛仔动作片。
Mosey on down at the picture house and watch yourself some cows and rooting tooting cowboy action.
是的。
Yeah.
这正是我该做的事。
That's what I need to do.
很多都跟你用的词汇有关,不是吗?
A lot of it's to do with the vocab and stuff, isn't it, that you use?
不只是那种水,那种声音
It's not just like the kind of water, the sound
你使用的语音,但其实是词汇
of the voice you use, but it's it's a it's the vocabulary
是的。
Yeah.
你所使用的。
That you use.
你们看,我在这里犯了个错误,听众们。
You see, I made a mistake there, listeners.
我说了‘电影院’。
I said cinema.
对。
Yes.
电影院。
Cinema.
那根本行不通。
That just didn't work.
我说出口的那一刻就知道,这话不太对。
I knew as it came out of my mouth, I knew it didn't work.
因为在过去,比如美国淘金热时期,大约1847年前后,
Because back back in the olden days, back in the in the days, the American Gold Rush and maybe around that time in '8 1847,
我想是这样的。
it was, I think.
无论如何,那时候的人不会用‘我不知道’这种说法。
Anyway, back in that time, they wouldn't have used the words I don't know.
我觉得他们也不会用‘cinema’这个词。
I don't think they would have used the word cinema.
但现在他们还是会用。
They even use it now.
说‘cinema’听起来不对,因为它太英式了。
It doesn't sound right to say cinema because it's very English.
是的。
Yeah.
电影院。
Cinema.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吧?
You know?
而在美国,他们可能会说,我们要去电影院。
Whereas in a in America, they might say, we're gonna go to the movie theater.
你知道吧?
You know?
不,他们会的。
No, they would.
是的。
Yeah.
他们会说,嘿。
They would say, hey.
你想去吗,亲爱的?
You wanna go hey, honey.
你想去
You wanna go to
电影院吗,老兄?
the movie theater guy?
你知道吗?
You know?
而在西部拓荒时代,我敢肯定他们不会
Whereas in the sort of wild west times, I'm sure they wouldn't
说电影院。
have said movie theater.
他们会说
They would have
把它叫做那个地方,因为那时还很早
called it the the the guy because it was very early in those
我猜他们那时甚至不会有。
I guess they wouldn't even have had.
他们那时不会有这个。
They wouldn't have had it.
如果是1942年的话,是的。
If it's 1942 Yeah.
我们身处中西部,也许我们是一对
We're out in the Midwest, and maybe we're a couple
黄金矿工,那会叫什么?
of gold what what would
他们管这叫什么?
they call it?
黄金矿工。
Gold prospectors.
我们刚从密苏里州很远的地方过来,来这里寻金,听说这儿有金子。
We just came up here from way up in Missouri, and we're looking looking to get out on a gold rush, and I heard there's gold in them there here.
而且如果你想象一下像那样的两个人,当时的电影会非常奇怪。
And and if you imagine a couple of characters like that, they cinema would have been very strange.
他们不会说‘电影’这个词。
They wouldn't have said cinema.
我认为这个语调的关键在于,如果你只是说,我要去给自己做点什么。
And I think a key key thing to this voice is if you just say, I'm gonna get myself and to do something.
所以不说‘我要去做某事’,你会说,
So instead of saying I'm going to do something, you say,
我要给自己弄点,然后不管是什么事。
I'm gonna get myself and then whatever it is.
比如,我要去吃午饭,
So if it's like I'm going to I'm gonna eat lunch,
他们会说,我要给自己弄点好吃的。
it goes, I'm gonna get myself some good eating.
我要给自己弄顿精致的午餐。
I'm gonna get myself some fine luncheon.
我饿得像圣诞节期间的一条狗。
I'm hungrier than a than a dog in a Christmas time.
哪怕这是我最后一件事,我也要登上那列火车。
I'm gonna get myself on that train if it's the last thing that I do.
没错。
That's right.
还有其他一些他们可能用过的习语,是的。
And other things like certain idiomatic expressions that they might have used Yeah.
那时候,
That time,
比如,你可以在网上找到它们。
like You can you can find them on the on the Internet.
真的吗?
Really?
你直接在谷歌上搜索,
You just Google,
是的。
like Yeah.
牛仔用语。
Cowboy language.
牛仔用语。
Cowboy language.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以,你知道,这只是一个有趣的事情
So, you know, it's just a fun thing
去做。
to do.
只是试着做一下,嗯,管他呢,从现在开始我就用牛仔的口吻说话了。
Just to turn just give it a shot and just, well, hell, I'm gonna talk like a cowboy now for the rest of the evening.
我喝了三杯可乐。
I've had three glasses of cola.
该轮到我了
It's time for me to
三杯
Three glasses
三杯可乐
of Three glasses
可乐。
of cola.
这是正宗的可乐。
It's it's this is original cola.
不不,什么
No no what the
你不喝那威士忌吗?
You don't drink that whiskey?
嗯
Well
那是我的饮酒选择。
That's my drinking choice.
我偶尔会喝威士忌,如果那让我开心的话。
I drink myself with whiskey and time to time if that's what floats my boat.
不会?
No?
不会。
No.
他们不会这么说的。
They wouldn't say that.
不会。
No.
这是英国人的说法。
That's an English thing.
是的。
Yeah.
随你高兴吧,老兄。
Whatever floats your boat, mate.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
随你高兴吧。
Whatever floats your boat.
随你高兴吧。
Whatever floats your boat.
船。
Boat.
你知道我的意思,你喜欢什么都可以。
You know what I Whatever you like.
你喜欢什么样的东西都行。
Whatever sort of thing you like.
所以应该
So should
我们从现在开始还保留牛仔风格吗?
we leave the cowboy thing rich from from now?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
实际上,关于牛仔风格,还有一点,这不仅仅是元音发音和说话方式的问题,也不仅仅是语言或惯用语,对我来说,当我玩声音时,真正喜欢做的,是加入一些其他的元素。
Actually, another thing, though, about the cowboy thing is that it's not just the the sort of vowel sounds and the the way you pronounce words, and it's not just the language or the idioms you use, but also it's for me, I what really love to do when I'm playing around with voices is to add in some other kind of elements.
比如让声音变得沙哑。
So like a gravelly tone to the voice.
让声音的音色有所不同,不只是语调和节奏,还有
So a different sound to the voice, not just in the the intonation of the rhythm, but
也许可以加入某种音效。
maybe add in a kind of sound.
你知道的。
You know?
让你的声音听起来有点沙哑。
You make your voice sound kinda rough.
不能长时间这样。
Can't do that for long.
但它为声音增添了一种个性。
But it adds sort of character to the voice.
当然。
Sure.
是。
Is.
我们得想象自己极度愚蠢。
We we we kind of you have to sort of imagine that you're extremely stupid as well.
而且你
And you
我刚下来这里,去银行取点钱,结果银行关门了。
you will surely I just came down here, withdraw some money from the bank, and the bank was closed.
我当时想,天哪,银行怎么会关门呢?
And I thought to myself, well, hell, why would the bank be closed?
然后我才意识到,糟了,今天是星期天。
And then I realized, well, shoot, it's Sunday.
今天是星期天。
It's Sunday.
在这个区域,银行星期天总是关门的。
The banks are always closed on Sunday in this part of town.
对。
Right.
在座各位都看不到,卢克——除了我之外的所有人——他现在摆出一张特别蠢的表情。
For those of you that can't see, Luke, which is everyone apart from me, is is doing a pretty dumbass face there.
是的。
Yeah.
我想我在模仿这些声音时肯定会做出一些蠢脸。
I think I'd probably pull some stupid faces when I do these voices.
这有助于让角色更生动,你知道的。
It just helps to bring the character to life, you know.
如果你做口音或角色时面无表情,听起来就不会那么好。
If you can't if you if you do an accent or a character with a straight face, it's not gonna sound as good.
所以如果我
So if I
面无表情地表演。
do doing a straight face.
用一种角色来
Do a kind of character with
摆出怪脸,就不行
a strange face, it's not
不会那么生动或有趣。
gonna be quite as animated or as fun.
而如果你在说话时加入丰富的面部表情,比如在对方说话时微微微笑,这会为你的表达方式带来全新的可能性。
Whereas whereas if you kinda add a lot of facial expressions to what you're saying and maybe start smiling some while they're talking, it's gonna add a whole another world of possibilities to the way you could speak.
Aloof的眉毛动作做得相当精彩。
Aloof's doing some some pretty damn fine eyebrow action.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢把眉毛往上抬
I like to move the eyebrows up
和放下。
and down.
也许可以把头在肩膀上抬高一点,然后在《模拟人生》结束时再放下来。
Maybe maybe move the head higher up on his shoulders and then bring it down again at the end of The Sims.
对。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
我在这里做了一个清单,列出了很多我喜欢模仿的不同声音、角色或东西。
What I've done here is I've made a list of lots of different voices or characters or things that I like to mess around with.
所以我就在这张纸上随便列了个清单。
And so why don't I just made a random list on this piece of paper.
这个想法是
And the idea It's
这是一份很长的清单。
quite a long list.
这份清单很长,因为我意识到我喜欢模仿很多各种愚蠢的声音。
It's quite a long list because I realized I like to do lots of different stupid voices.
这纯粹是我自娱自乐的方式。
It's just how I entertain myself.
你也一样。
You you too.
对吧,凯特?
Right, Kate?
是的
Yeah.
所以我不是一个人。
So I'm not alone.
世界上只有凯特和我。
Just Kate and me in the world.
实际上,如果你去YouTube上看看,会发现很多视频都是人们模仿各种角色和声音。
Actually, if you go on YouTube, you'll find loads of videos of people doing characters and voices and things.
这很常见。
It's quite common.
但演员们当然经常这么做。
But actors, of course, do it all the time.
对我来说,这简直是一种生活方式,老实说。
To me, it's a way of life, to be honest.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你是在林肯郡长大的吗?
Now, you grew up in Lincolnshire?
是的。
Yeah.
部分是的。
Partly.
哦,我模仿不了林肯郡口音。
Oh, I I can't do a Lincolnshire accent.
我什么口音都模仿不了。
It's it's in I can't do anything.
但基本上,它在约克。
But it's basically, it's in York.
它在约克郡。
It's in Yorkshire.
哦,好吧。
Oh, well.
好的。
Okay.
嗯,我以前住在约克,我可以模仿那种典型的约克郡口音。
Well, I used to live in York, and I can do your generic sort of Yorkshire accent.
那种就是典型的约克郡口音。
That's a sort of generic Yorkshire accent like that.
模仿约克郡口音的关键是,每次你说单词‘the’时,必须用他们所说的喉塞音。
A key thing to doing Yorkshire accent is to whenever you say the word the, you've got to you what they call, it's a glottal stop.
对。
Right.
你的听众知道什么是喉塞音吗?
Do do your listeners know what that is?
嗯,他们可能知道。
Well, they might do.
是的。
Yeah.
他们大概也应该知道。
They probably should do.
我之前做过很多期关于口音的播客。
I've done a number of of of podcasts on accents before.
但我没怎么聊过这个话题。
I haven't talked about it that much.
你要说的是兰开夏郡。
My You're going into Lancashire.
我不知道为什么,就是发不出约克郡口音。
York I can't do a Yorkshire accent for some reason.
必须变成兰开夏口音。
It has to become Lancashire.
兰开夏口音有点更鼻音化,对吧。
Lancashire is a little bit more nasal Right.
就像那样。
Like that.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我的意思是,那是曼彻斯特口音。
Like, I I I mean, that's Manchester.
你在这方面真的很厉害,卢克。
Oh, you're very you're very good at that, Luke.
我是曼彻斯特人。
I'm Manchester.
说实话,我模仿不了曼彻斯特口音。
I can't to be honest, I can't do Manchester.
我只能勉强保持东部的口音。
I just have to stick sort of east.
我只能保持东部的口音。
I have to stick east.
我来教你怎么做曼彻斯特口音。
I'll do I'll do I'll teach you how to do Manchester.
好的。
Okay.
很简单。
It's easy.
对。
Right.
曼彻斯特位于兰开夏郡,基本上在英格兰的西北部,大致是西北方向。
So Manchester is in Lancashire, which is like Northwest, basically, vaguely Northwest of England.
林肯郡属于约克郡,是东北部。
Lincolnshire is in Yorkshire, which is Northeast.
不对。
No.
不是。
Not.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
它在林肯郡。
It's in Lincolnshire.
当然,它在林肯郡。
Of course, it's in Lincolnshire.
天哪。
Oh my god.
我真是个傻瓜。
I'm an idiot.
林肯郡是一个
Lincolnshire is a
郡,约克郡也是一个郡,但它们彼此靠近。
county, and Yorkshire is a county, but they're close to each other.
林克根本不知道自己在说什么。
Link doesn't really know what he's talking about.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I do.
他其实不了解,他是个南方人。
He hasn't really he's a southerner.
对。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我也是南方人,但我住在北方,所以我知道自己在说什么。
I mean, I'm a southerner too, but I've lived in the North, so I know what I'm talking about.
我是个南方人,而且我住在中部地区。
I I am a southerner, which, I mean, I have lived in the Midlands.
我住了很长时间,但那还是不算数。
I lived long time, and that still doesn't really count.
确实不算数。
Doesn't really count.
我的意思是,大多数英国人认为林肯郡是……南方人觉得它是北方。
I mean, Lincoln lots most English people think Lincolnshire is the well, southerners think it's the North.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我觉得它有点像北方,但实际上它是中部地区。
I think a bit as the North, but actually it's the Midlands.
所以林肯郡在技术上属于中部地区吗?
So Lincolnshire technically is the Midlands?
嗯,没人说得清。
Well, nobody knows.
没人知道南方在哪里结束,中部从哪里开始,北方又从哪里开始。
No one knows where the the South ends, the Midlands begins, and the North begins.
是的。
Yeah.
但基本上,如果你来自伦敦,林肯郡就算在北方。
But basically, Lincolnshire I mean, if you're from London, Lincolnshire is in the North.
如果你来自林肯郡,它就在中部地区,对。
If you're from Lincolnshire, it's in the Midlands Yeah.
基本上就是这样。
Basically.
所以林肯郡的口音带有一点约克郡的味道
So the Lincolnshire has got a slight source of Yorkshire sounding
对吧?
accent, isn't it?
我认为,如果你说‘Bath’,那就是北方口音。
The I think the North is if you say Bath Yeah.
那就是北方。
That's the North.
他们在林肯郡也说‘Bath’。
And they say Bath in Lincolnshire.
明白了。
Right.
而不是说‘Bath’。
Rather than Bath.
是的。
Yeah.
巴斯镇上的人是怎么说的?
What did they say in Bath, the town?
我觉得他们叫它Bath,对吧?
I think they call it Bath, don't they?
是的。
Yeah.
我知道他们叫它Bath。
I know they call it Bath.
Bath。
Bath.
就像这样。
Like that.
是的。
Yeah.
因为他们来自同一个西部地区。
Because they're they're from, like, the same West.
所以是西南部。
So Southwest.
你知道,他们有这个,但这绝不是完美的。
You know, they've got I this isn't perfect by any means.
嗯,它还挺不错的。
Well Well, it's pretty
没那么糟。
It's not that bad.
还行。
It's alright.
但他们不说‘Bath’,而是说成‘bath Bath’。
But they instead of saying Bath, they take bath Bath.
而且得这样往上抬音,‘Bath’。
And it's gotta go up like that Bath.
为了我?
For me?
像这样。
Like that.
Bath。
Bath.
Bath。
Bath.
真的吗?
Really?
所以它得这样往上扬。
So it's got a go up.
结尾要往上扬吗?
Go up at the end?
所有东西都得这样往上扬。
Everything's got a go up like that.
即使你只说一个词也是这样吗?
Even if you just say in one word?
是的。
Yeah.
就是一个词。
Even in one word.
浴缸。
Bath.
像这样?
Like that?
浴缸?
Bath?
对。
Yeah.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
我来自巴斯。
I'm from Bath.
好吧。
Alright.
我现在就去洗个澡。
I'm just gonna go I'm just gonna go and have a bath right right now.
不。
No.
就是那种感觉。
It's something like that.
总之。
Anyway.
对。
Right.
所以你的家人,你以前就跟我说过,当你和家人在一起的时候
So your family apparently, you've said this to me before that when you're with your family
是的。
Yeah.
你们都在房子里。
You're all in the house.
你们彼此之间会用很多不同的
You all sort of talk to each other in lots of different
口音说话。
accents.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会这样。
We do.
经常如此,这取决于我们最后听到的是哪种口音。
Quite often, it depends on which accent we've heard last.
比如,如果收音机里有人在说话,我们会意识到自己不知不觉中模仿了他们的口音。
Like, if there's someone on the radio, we'll we'll realize that we've taken on their accent without realizing it.
所以如果你在听,比如说。
So if you're listening to let's see.
如果你在
Who if you're
听布莱恩·塞维尔的节目,或者听广播四台的某个人讲话,可能他们会这样说话,
listening to Brian Sewell, and if you're listening to someone on Radio four, maybe speaks like this,
然后突然在家中,你总是不自觉地用这种口音说话
and then suddenly in the household, you're always speaking
毫无理由地这样说话。
like this for no reason.
对吗?
Is that right?
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我希望你们能跟上这些听众。
I hope you can follow these listeners.
如果你真的听不懂发生了什么,我希望你们玩得开心。
If you if you can't really understand what's going on, I hope you're enjoying yourselves.
你知道,我确信你们是的,因为我就是。
You know, I'm sure that you are because I am.
我最喜欢的口音之一。
One of my favorite accents.
你知道,在第四电台,你确实会听到很多非常优雅的英国口音,但事实上,你在第四电台听到的苏格兰口音数量之多令人惊讶。
You know, on Radio four, you you do hear a lot of quite posh English accents, but it's surprising actually how many Scottish accents you hear on Radio four.
哦,
Oh,
是的。
yeah.
你注意到这一点了吗?
Have you noticed that?
是的。
Yes.
我注意到了,因为我觉得苏格兰口音的特点是它非常
I have because I think the thing about the Scottish accent is it there is a very It's
听起来很悦耳。
quite pleasing on the ear.
声音很动听,
It's lovely sounding,
不是吗?
isn't it?
嘿。
Hey.
我模仿不好苏格兰口音,因为总是有变成北方口音的风险。
I can't do the Scottish accent too well because it there's always the danger it's gonna go in the northern element.
当我开始模仿苏格兰口音时,最后总会变成贝尔法斯特的口音,对吧。
When when I start doing a Scottish accent, it always ends up being from Belfast Right.
在
In the
结尾。
end.
我觉得模仿苏格兰口音的关键是,当你说‘cannot’时,只需要说‘can it’。
I think the key to doing a Scottish accent is when you say cannot, you just have to say, can it?
哦。
Oh.
哦,没关系。
Oh, it's alright.
哦。
Oh.
那只是
That was
那就是那里的清洁工。
the that was the cleaner there.
那就是清洁工。
That was the cleaner.
我们当时被很不礼貌地打断了。
We were quite rudely interrupted there
被清洁工打断了。
by the cleaner.
她正在吸尘。
She was doing a bit of hoovering.
我不知道这些苏格兰口音到底有多地道,因为我觉得缅因州的口音是
I don't know how sophisticated these Scottish accents really are because I think that Maine is
是的。
Yeah.
她挺厉害的,简直像在下暴雨。
She's pretty it's pissing it.
这还不错,但它总是总想往北爱尔兰去。
It's not bad, but it's always always wants to go into Northern Ireland.
而且他们总是最终想搞个贝尔法斯特。
And they always end up wanting to do a sort of Belfast.
哦,那有什么问题吗?
Oh, that's what's wrong with that?
不是,不是,那里没什么问题,根本没什么问题。
It's not not there's it's there's there's nothing wrong wrong there's nothing wrong
完全没问题。
with that at all.
我的意思是,你懂我的意思吧?
Like, you know what I mean?
你知道,如果你想去了贝尔法斯特,那就直接去吧。
You know, if you're if you wanna go to Belfast, just come on
过来吧。
over there.
是的
Yeah.
你明白我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
就来我们这儿逛逛吧。
Just just just visit visit us.
你知道我的意思吧?
Know You what I mean?
去北爱尔兰的理由多的是。
Plenty of reasons to go to Northern Ireland.
你知道的,
You know,
他们有个泰坦尼克号纪念馆。
they've got they've got a Titanic Mem Memorial.
是的
Yeah.
我相信都柏林也有一个。
They've got one in Dublin as well, I believe.
听起来是这样。
It sounds like it.
是的。
Yeah.
他们在贝尔法斯特有泰坦尼克号纪念碑,你可以去那里看看。
They've got the Titanic Memorial in Belfast, so you can go there and check that out.
但还有很多其他 definitely
But there's loads of other things that definitely
刚去过那里。
have just been there.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的。
Yeah.
他们刚去过贝尔法斯特。
They've just been to to Belfast.
我有个朋友来自贝尔法斯特。
I've got a friend from Belfast.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, that's cracker.
是的。
Aye.
是的。
Aye.
这简直太准了。
That's dead on cracker.
我
I
喜欢cracker。
like like cracker.
太棒了。
Cracker.
我一模仿贝尔法斯特口音就会爆粗口。
I can't do a Belfast accent without swearing.
我我怎么
I I have How
我该怎么?
can I?
我得说些他妈的脏话
I have to do some fucking swearing
在我的在我的你知道的
in in my in my you know
我的意思是?
what I mean?
是的。
Aye.
就这么搞砸了,妈妈。
Just fucks it, mom.
这并不是一个
It's not a
不够地道,我真的,我真的没法做到,老兄。
proper it's not I can't I can't fucking do it dead, man.
那里也缺了该死的脏话。
I'm missing fucking swearing in there too.
这是因为我想
It's because I
我不太擅长。
I'm not very good.
我不太擅长。
I'm not very good.
我觉得我可能更擅长南部爱尔兰口音。
I I think I might be better at the the southern Irish accent.
那是一种都柏林口音
That's a sort of Dublin accent
我知道。
I know.
那那
The the
早上好。
Top of the morning to you.
早上好。
Top of the morning.
这有点老套了。
That's a little bit of a cliche.
不,确实如此。
No, it is.
因为我不太擅长这种口音。
It's because I'm not very good at that one.
听起来挺可爱的。
It sounds it sounds kind of lovely.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
是的。
Yes.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
不行。
No.
我觉得你可以。
I think you can.
有时候我能做到,但有时候做不到。
Sometimes I can do it, but sometimes I can't.
这真的很棒。
That's really good.
这有点像是都柏林的那种风格
That's a sort of Dublin sort
这非常好。
of That's very good.
在都柏林,他们有北区CIDRs和
In Dublin, they've got the North CIDRs and
南区CIDRs。
the South CIDRs.
我不确定是哪一个
I don't I don't know which one
说实话,我不清楚这是哪一个。
this is, you know, to be honest with you.
不知怎么的,这是一种都柏林口音。
It's some somehow, it's a sort of Dublin voice.
在我看来,这是一种像鲍勃·吉尔多夫那样的都柏林口音。
It's a sort of Dublin voice in my view from from someone like Bob Gildoff.
我做不到
I can't
甚至不错,但你现在听起来有点疯了。
even good, but you're sounding slightly insane now.
只是稍微有点。
Just ever so slightly.
因为我试图把口音练得完美。
Because I'm trying to get the accent perfect.
对吧?
Right?
如果不够完美,我就会沮丧,然后口音就变得奇怪了,你知道的?
And if it doesn't sound perfect, then I get frustrated, and then I make the accent go weird, you know?
是的。
Yeah.
所以如果它不
So if it's not
听起来完美时,它就变成了美式口音。
sounding perfect, it's, like, per perfect, then it becomes American.
这很难。
It's difficult
你知道的,对我来说要区分所有的口音有点困难。
to you know, it's kinda hard for me to separate all the accents out.
哦,你已经进入第一个了,加里。
Oh, you've gone into the first one, Gary.
回到牛仔那套了。
Back to the cowboy thing.
总是会回到经典的牛仔风格。
It always comes back to the good old cowboy.
这是个深受喜爱的经典,女士们先生们。
It's a it's a firm favorite, ladies and gentlemen.
所以当你……的时候,就像回家一样。
So it's like coming home again when you
确实如此。
Sure is.
当你进入牛仔状态时。
When you slip into the cowboy action.
就像那件你随便扔在那里的舒适旧大学毛衣。
It's like one of those comfy old college sweaters that you just have lying around.
就像回到家吃妈妈做的饭一样。
It's like coming home to mama's cook.
就像回到家,狗坐在壁炉旁,是的。
It's like coming home to the dog sitting by the fire Yeah.
在壁炉旁。
By the fireplace.
你有家常菜。
You got your home cooking.
你有
You got a
你有一杯威士忌倒在玻璃杯里。
You got your glass of tumbler whiskey.
炉子上正煮着一壶新鲜的咖啡。
You got a fresh pot of coffee brewing on the stove there.
世界一切都安好。
Everything's right with the world.
你为了复仇杀死了内德·约翰逊,现在一切都好了。
You you killed Ned Ned Johnson with an acts of revenge, and now everything's fine.
马匹在马厩里。
The horse is in the stable.
奶牛在草场上。
The cows are in the field.
所有的狗狗都在围栏里。
All the doggies are in the corral.
还有
And the
水牛们安全地在外面吃草。
buffalo are safely out there just grazing on the grass.
安心地吃着草。
Just grazing away.
也许其中一头水牛
Maybe one of the buffalo
也许其中一头水牛
maybe one of the buffalo
会说:嘿。
is kinda like, hey.
我刚听到点动静。
I just heard something.
这是一头会说话的水牛。
This is a buffalo speaking house.
你确定水牛会这样说话吗?
Are you sure a buffalo would talk like that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
水牛怎么会说话呢?
How would a buffalo speak?
我觉得是的。
I think yeah.
我觉得
I think
水牛就会说得Exactly这样。
a buffalo would talk exactly like that.
它可能会像
It would either kinda talk like
牛仔那样说话。
a cowboy would.
我觉得水牛会这样,因为它们是古老的动物。
I think a buffalo because they're ancient animals.
是的。
Yeah.
它们在白人欧洲人到来之前就已经存在了。
They were there way before the kind of white Europeans arrived.
因为白人欧洲人它
Because the white euro it's
在美国,白人欧洲人就是这样说话的。
the white Europeans who speak like this in America.
是的。
Yeah.
在那种后方地区的人们。
Who did in the in the sort of back
在白人中。
in white folk.
白人族群
The white folk
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
在十九世纪时,那种口音就是这样说的。
Which speak like that in the nineteenth century.
但在那之前,当然,那里居住着美洲原住民部落,他们某种程度上崇拜野牛,因为他们以野牛为生,所以对他们充满敬意。
That but before then, of course, there were the native American tribes who lived there, and they worshiped to an extent, they worshiped the buffalo because they they lived off the buffalo, so they had a lot of respect.
所以我认为野牛会有一种更……
So I reckon buffaloes would have a sort of more of a kind
原住民的口音。
of native American voice.
他们就像,
They're like,
很多
a lot
那种白人到来之类的东西。
of that kind of, know, white man come.
他猎杀其他的野牛。
He kill he kill other buffalo.
现在我们野牛,我们逃跑。
Now we buffalo, we run.
我们跑到国家另一边的平原上。
We run to a plain on other side of country.
那里有新鲜的草,新鲜的草
Fresh grass fresh grass there where
蓝天就是蓝的。
the blue sky is blue.
河流穿过平原。
The river runs through the plains.
冬天会下雪,但没关系。
Snow falls in the winter, but it is good.
你知道吗?
You know?
他们就是这样子的。
That's how they would be.
是的。
Yeah.
他们年长、睿智,而且简单。
They're old and wise and and simple.
是的。
Yeah.
说实话,卢克,我觉得这听起来有点像你们美国版本的橡树。
It's to be honest, Luke, I think that sounds a bit like an American version of your oak tree.
对。
Yes.
没错。
It is.
我们接着谈橡树吧?
We move on to the oak tree?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我们来探讨一下橡树吧。
Let's play around with the oak tree.
好。
K.
是的。
Yeah.
你得解释一下这个。
You have to explain this.
橡树是一种在英国乡村常见的树。
An oak tree is a is a kind of tree which you find in the English countryside.
是的。
Yeah.
非常古老。
Very old.
非常古老。
Very old.
非常大。
Very big.
非常大。
Very big.
非常古老的树,这在某种程度上象征着英国乡村。
Very old trees, which is kind of symbolic of the English countryside.
而且我也不知道为什么,但有时候我会想象如果橡树有声音,它会是什么样子。
And I I just don't ask me why, but sometimes I imagine what an oak tree would sound like if it had a voice.
你知道,如果你能想象一下,这
You know, if you can imagine This
这就是老师们空闲时做的事情。
is this is what teachers do in their spare time.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
这正是过度关注语言会对你造成的影响。
This is this is what paying attention to language too much can do to you.
你会开始赋予无生命物体以声音。
You start to give inanimate objects, voices.
也要关注乡村景色。
Paying attention to the countryside as well.
是的
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
如果你热爱乡村,喜欢不同的声音和口音,自然就会把这两者联系起来,最终想象出一棵会说话的橡树。
If you're if you're a lover of the country if you you love the countryside and you also love, you know, different voices and accents and things, naturally, you're then going to put two and two together and and end up with a talking oak tree.
所以
So
听起来怎么样?
How does it sound?
对我来说,橡树又大又老。
Well, for me, the oak tree is so big and old.
它会很睿智。
It's gonna be wise.
它会有一个低沉的声音,可能带点粗糙的质感。
It's gonna have a deep voice, maybe a slightly rough tone.
你知道,橡树的树皮很粗糙,但很温和。
You know, like the bark of an oak tree is quite rough, but kind.
你知道吗?
You know?
当然。
Definitely.
所以,你知道吗?
So I I you know what?
我有点忘了橡树的声音是怎么样的,但是
I've kind of forgotten how the the oak tree voice goes, but
我觉得它有点像这样。
I think it's I I think it's something something kind of like this.
所以,呃
So oh
哦,你好啊,小孩子们。
oh, hello, little children.
我会看到你们在我橡树的巨大枝桠下玩耍,枝桠朝我伸展。
I will see you playing underneath the the huge branches of the oak of my oak tree branches at me.
孩子们,在乡下要小心,因为我看到了狐狸。
Be careful out here in the countryside, children, because, who is I saw fox.
我在这里看到了三只狐狸,不,它们是狼。
I saw three foxes here, and, no, they were wolves.
狐狸对孩子们并不特别危险。
Foxes aren't particularly dangerous to children.
它们是
They're they were
我不认为我看到了狼。
I I don't think I don't think I saw I don't think I saw wolves.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
我想你会发现它们是狼。
I think you'll find that they were wolves.
我想警告你们,孩子们。
I wanted to warn you, children.
小心点。
Be careful.
当太阳下山时,狼可能会出来。
When the sun goes down, the wolves might come out.
哦,如果你愿意,可以躲在我枝干的深处,但你现在该回家了。
Oh, you can hide in the in the bowels of my branches if you want, but you should be running off home now
去你父母那里。
to your parents.
这正是橡树会说的话。
That's how an oak tree would speak.
我并没有完全疯掉,因为你知道,如果你能想象一部卡通片,你
I'm not completely insane because, you know, if you can imagine a cartoon, you
知道,是的。
know Yeah.
一部可能包含橡树声音的卡通片。
A cartoon that might feature the voice of an oak tree.
是的。
Yeah.
他们需要的人。
Person that they need.
脸。
Face.
而且说实话,我觉得它看起来会很像你的脸,迪克。
And I think to be honest, I think it would look quite a lot like your face, Dick.
你这么认为吗?
You think so?
是的。
Yeah.
哦,我们就像一棵老橡树。
Oh, we're like an old oak tree.
亲爱的。
Dear.
好的。
Okay.
我们来看看清单,随便选下一个吧。
Let's let's go to the list and let's just pick whatever's next.
我们已经做过牛仔的声音了。
We've done we've done the cowboy voice.
是的。
Yeah.
我不会模仿那个声音。
I'm not gonna do that voice.
这不对。
This is wrong.
好吧。
Okay.
我们就随便选一个吧。
Just let's just pick one.
我得说,我注意到上面写着一个非常优雅的老年男性,但我不是男性。
Well, I have to say, I noticed you've got it says a very posh old man, but I'm I'm not a man.
我是女性。
I'm a woman.
我特别喜欢模仿这个声音,因为在我小时候成长的过程中,我花了好长时间才掌握它。
So I'm rather fond of doing this voice because it took me for a while in my childhood, when I was when I was little, when I was growing up
是的。
Yes.
我花了很长时间才找到这个声音的诀窍。
It took me a long, long time to work out the key to this voice.
而诀窍在于当你说到‘heist’这个词的时候。
And the key is when you say heist
嗯。
Mhmm.
我住在一个heist里,你要这样念。
I live in a heist, and you say it like this.
它和‘mice’押韵。
It rhymes with mice.
Heist。
Heist.
Heist.
Heist.
哦,她就在那儿。
Oh, that's that there she is.
是的。
Yes.
她非常出色。
She is quite superb.
是的。
Yes.
从不。
Never
我很久很久以前就意识到了。
I realized that a long, long time.
我成长过程中大部分时间都在听人们这样说话,但我就是搞不明白,我自己的口音和他们的口音到底有什么不同。
Most of my time when I was growing up was just I listened to people talking like this, and and I could not work out for the life of me, I could not work out the difference in my accent and their accent.
然后我意识到是‘劫案’。
And then I realized it was hoist.
这确实是一个非常引人注目的顿悟。
That that that really is quite a striking revelation.
是的。
Yes.
我确实如此。
I did.
我之前没意识到这一点。
I hadn't realized that.
对。
Yeah.
我认为另一个因素是,是的。
I think another another factor Yes.
你知道,你的因素。
You know, your Factor.
因素。
Factor.
不是因素。
Not factor.
另一个因素在这里,嗯。
Another factor here Uh-huh.
这很有趣,但当我听你的声音时,让我觉得有趣的不仅是发音,还有语调。
Which is interesting, but strikes me as interesting when when listening to your voice here is not just the pronunciation, but also the tone.
语调?
The tone?
整体的语调。
The general tone.
什么意思?
Mean?
我的意思是,辩护。
I mean, the defense.
我不知道。
Didn't know.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是,你的声音听起来特别高。
I I mean the fact that your voice seems terribly high.
特别高?
Terribly high?
是的。
Yes.
真的吗?
Really?
也许当你用非常优雅的口音说话时,声音越高,就越显得优雅。
That maybe even the the higher the higher your voice goes when you speak in a very posh voice, the more posh it becomes.
太惊人了。
It's stunning.
我不能说注意到了这一点。
I can't I can't say I noticed that.
这简直就像女王一样,我想这么说。
It's it's rather like the queen, I might say.
就像女王一样。
Rather like the queen.
是的。
Yeah.
因为女王当然说话声音非常高。
Because the queen, of course, speaks in a terribly high voice.
感谢你周末来参加庆典。
Thanks a lot for coming to the Jubilee at the weekend.
我玩得非常开心。
I had a fantastic time.
看起来不像那样。
It didn't look like it.
我知道自己笑得不够多,但我玩得很开心。
I knew I didn't smile enough, but I had a wonderful time.
我模仿了大卫的声音。
I did some sound like David.
我挥了挥手。
I did some waving.
我挥了挥手。
I waved.
女王 basically 演了那个迷因,对吧?
I I the queen basically did the meme, didn't she?
是的。
Yeah.
你不这么认为吗?
Don't you think?
她就是那样,嗯哼。
She was like, yep.
我在这儿。
Here I am.
我是女王。
I'm the queen.
我不需要再做别的了。
I don't need to do anything else.
不过,愿上帝保佑她。
God bless her, though.
愿上帝保佑她,这位老女王。
God god bless her, old queen.
她笑得很甜美。
Got a lovely smile.
哦,她确实是。
Oh, she is.
她简直是一颗璀璨的钻石,一位女王。
She's a she's an absolute diamond, a queen.
说实话,我不知道为什么,但我就是喜欢女王。
Honestly, she she is I don't know why, but she I love a queen.
哦,那是因为她已经存在很久了。
Oh, it's because she's been around for so long.
她确实一直都在。
She's been That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
她一直都在。
She's been around.
她一直都在。
She's been around.
她已经存在多久了?
How long has she been around?
什么?
What?
一百年?
Hundred years?
两百年?
Two hundred?
不。
No.
嗯,就像我们有维多利亚女王、伊丽莎白一世。
Well, it's like well, we had Victoria, Elizabeth the first.
维多利亚和阿尔伯特。
Victoria and Albert.
是的。
Yeah.
别忘了阿尔伯特。
Don't forget Albert.
对。
Yeah.
维多利亚和阿尔伯特。
Victoria and Albert.
维多利亚女王和阿尔伯特。
Queen Victoria and Albert.
是的。
Yeah.
那音乐就像博物馆一样,不是吗?
The music it's like the museum, ain't
是吗?
it?
对。
Yeah.
维多利亚与阿尔伯特博物馆。
Victoria and Albert Museum.
是的。
Yeah.
但女王作为一个制度和作为一个个人,是的。
But the queen, as an institution and as a person Yeah.
作为一个君主
And as a monarch
她已经存在很久了。
She's been around for donkeys.
literally,很久很久。
Literally, donkey's years.
是的。
Yeah.
很久很久。
Donkey's years.
当然,这是一个习语表达,这是一个习语表达。
Of course, that's an idiomatic idiomatic expression, which that's an idiomatic expression.
对吧?
Right?
几十年了。
Donkey's years.
是的。
Yeah.
这基本上就是很长一段时间,对吧?
And that means a long time, essentially, don't it?
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It does.
是的。
Yeah.
我不明白我为什么会说‘驴’。
Don't know why I would say donkeys.
难道驴子不是比其他动物活得更久吗?
Because don't do donkeys live especially longer than, like, any other animal or something?
我觉得驴子比柯基犬活得更久。
I think donkeys live longer than corgis do.
是的。
Yeah.
这其实是循环论证。
Well, begging the question.
为什么女王不养驴呢?
Why don't why don't the queen have donkeys?
她干嘛总跟那些小笨蛋、没用的狗混在一起?
Why is she messing around with them little stupid pointless dogs?
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不明白。
I don't get it.
我不明白。
I don't get it.
我喜欢那种伦敦东区口音的特点,他们不发/t/音,用喉塞音,就像你说的那样。
I love that about the sort of Cockney accent, the way that they don't pronounce their t sounds, the glottal stop, like you say.
所以不是不明白,而是我真的不明白。
So not get it, But I don't get it.
是的。
Yeah.
我自己也很享受这一点。
And I just I enjoy that myself.
我之前和我表弟一起去度假,我们无意中听到有人在电话里用那种腔调说话。
I was at a I was on holiday with my cousin, and we overheard someone on the telephone speaking with that kind of voice.
那是地道的。
It was genuine.
他正在给他的妈妈打电话,当时是他妈妈的生日。
And he was on the phone to his his mom, and he shouted to his it was his mom's birthday.
对吧?
Right?
他冲着在海滩上玩耍的儿子喊,想让他过来和妈妈通话。
And he shouted over to his son who was playing on the beach, because he wanted his son to come and speak on the telephone to his mom.
他喊道:‘喂,快过来!’
He's like, Oi, get over here.
跟奶奶说话。
Speak to your grandma.
这很地道,对吧?
It's a ber eye, ain't it?
是生日。
It's a birthday.
生日。
Birthday.
生日。
Birthday.
全是哦,我还有更多,伙计。
It's all oh, I've got more, mate.
今天是你的生日,
It's your birthday,
对吧?
ain't it?
生日。
Birthday.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢这个。
I love that.
挺棒的, guys。
Pretty that's pretty cool, guys.
是的。
Yeah.
我自己也很喜欢这个。
I quite like that myself.
不过,瑞安,你觉得学生们应该这样说话吗?
Do you think, though, Ryan, that the students should be speaking like this?
嗯,
Well,
不。
nah.
不?
Nah?
不。
Nah.
我觉得不是。
Don't reckon.
为什么要费这个劲?
Why bother?
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
是的。
Yeah.
这毫无意义。
No point to it.
不。
No.
我觉得这
I think that's
想着你那流血的脑子。
Thinking about your bleeding mind.
你这么认为?
You reckon.
是的。
Yeah.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。