本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你正在收听卢克的英语播客。
You're listening to Luke's English podcast.
更多信息,请访问teacherluke.podomatic.com。
For more information, visit teacherluke.podomatic.com.
我刚在卢克英语播客的YouTube页面上传了新视频。
Right now, I just uploaded a new video on the Luke's English podcast YouTube page.
如果你还没看过,现在就去看看吧。
Now, if you haven't seen that, go and see it.
你可以在YouTube上找到它,或者直接点击我将在网页上发布的链接会更方便。
You can find it on YouTube or actually it's probably easier if you just follow the link that I will post on the web page.
我总是邀请大家访问我们的网页。
I'm always asking you to visit the web page.
因为那上面有很多实用的内容,你知道的。
That's because there's lots of useful things on there, you know.
比如,如果我在播客中教了某个知识点,我会在网页上详细写出语言解析。
Like, for example, if I teach you something on the podcast, I will type out the language explanation on the on the web page.
你可以在网页上阅读本播客内容的文字稿。
You might be able to read scripts for content on this podcast on the web page.
我也经常在网页上发布视频和照片。
I often post videos and photos on the web page as well.
所以如果你在收听这个播客,但从未浏览过网页,我建议你去看一看,因为它会帮助你更好地理解和享受内容。
So if you do listen to this podcast, but you don't ever look at the web page, I suggest that you do look at it because it'll help you to understand it and and enjoy it a bit more.
好吗?
Okay?
我总是重复这个网址,你只需在浏览器中输入www.teacherluke.podomatic.com即可。
I always repeat the web page, and that is you can just simply type in to your web browser, www.teacherluke.podomatic.com.
就是teacherluke.podomatic.com。
That's teacherluke.podomatic.com.
对吧?
Right?
快去看看吧。
So check it out.
我为Luke的英语播客开设了一个YouTube页面。
I have got a YouTube page for Luke's English podcast.
时不时地,我会制作一些视频播客。
And every now and then, sometimes, I make a video podcast.
通常我做的是音频播客,但偶尔也会做视频播客。
Now usually, I do an audio podcast, but sometimes I do a video podcast.
这样你就能看到视频,我会教你一些东西。
So you can actually look at the video and I will teach you something.
你可以看到我动来动去、说话、展示物品和做各种动作。
And you can see me moving, you can see me talking, and you can see me showing you things and doing things.
我刚制作的视频是教你一些词汇。
Now the video I just made is me teaching you some vocabulary.
我要教的是表达'我喜欢'的多种不同说法。
And I'm what I'm teaching is lots of different ways to say I like it.
明白吗?
Okay?
表达‘我喜欢’或偏好、谈论喜欢的事物,其实有很多很多不同的说法。
Now there are many, many different ways of saying I like it or expressing, let's say, expressing preferences or talking about liking things.
对吧?
Right?
如果你的英语水平不高,你可能只会用‘like’这个词。
Now if if you're a low level speaker of English, you probably just use like.
比如‘我喜欢这个’。
You know, I like this.
‘我喜欢那个’。
I like that.
‘我喜欢他’。
I like him.
‘我喜欢她’。
I like her.
‘我不喜欢那个’。
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这个。
I don't like this.
你可能会说,我相当喜欢那个,或者我真的很喜欢那个。
You might say things like, I quite like that, for example, or I really like that.
但如果你英语水平更高,就会知道还有很多其他方式来表达'我喜欢'。
But if you're a more advanced speaker of English, you'll know that there are many many more ways to say I like it.
现在网页上的视频已经上传到YouTube了,我会教你16种不同的方式来表达'我喜欢'。
And in the video that is on the web page, is on YouTube now, I teach you 16 different ways to say I like it.
所以这是16个非常实用的词汇。
So that's 16 really good bits of vocabulary.
现在你可以上YouTube搜索'16种表达喜欢的方式'。
Now you can go to YouTube and you can type in 16 ways to say I like it.
明白吗?
Yeah?
或者你也可以直接通过播客网页上的链接找到我的YouTube页面。
Or you can just find my YouTube page by clicking on the link on this podcast web page.
好吗?
Okay?
这可能是最好的方法。
That's probably the best way to do it.
但现在,我还将在这个播客中播放视频的音频给你听。
But I'm also going to now, on this podcast, play you the audio to the video.
当然,观看视频会更好,因为你可以看到我的动作和我展示的内容。
Now now, of course, it's better if you watch the video because then you can see me moving and see me showing you things.
视频中我还添加了屏幕文字,你可以阅读文字,这会帮助你理解。
Also on the video, I added text on the screen so you can read the text and and it'll help you understand it.
但我已经提取了那段视频的音频,现在就在播客中播放给你听。
But I've I've got the audio from that video, and I'm gonna play it to you now on the podcast.
如果你看不到视频,我现在就给你解释一下。
If you if you can't see the video, I'm just let me explain it to you now.
基本上,视频中屏幕上会显示一段文字,那是我要教的词汇。
Basically, on the video, you get a bit of text on the screen which says the piece of vocabulary that I'm gonna teach.
然后会有一段视频展示我喜欢做的事情,并运用那个词汇。
And then there's a bit of video of me doing something that I like and then using that piece of vocabulary.
明白了吗?
Okay?
因为现在只有音频,我会先说出那个词汇,然后你可以听我描述相关活动并谈论它,最后我还会教你这个词的定义。
So because this is just the audio, I'm gonna, say the piece of vocabulary, and then you can listen to me doing something and talking about it, and then I will teach you the definition of it as well.
清楚了吗?
Okay?
所以这段音频和原视频里的音频略有不同。
So this audio is slightly different to the audio on on the original video.
明白吗?
Okay?
希望我说清楚了。
I hope that's clear.
我刚才一直在讲音频和视频的事,可能有点让人困惑。
I've been talking about audio and video and things a little bit confusing.
希望我说清楚了。
I hope it's clear.
总之,你现在可以收听我刚发布在YouTube上的视频音频了。
Anyway, you can now listen to the audio of the video which I've just posted on YouTube.
希望你没有太困惑。
I hope you're not too confused.
如果你感到困惑,别忘了,你随时可以给我发邮件询问你不理解的内容。
If you are confused, don't forget, you can always email me and ask me something if if you don't understand it.
嗯。
Yeah.
你知道邮箱地址的。
You know the email address.
我的邮箱是luketeacher@hotmail.com。
It's luketeacher@hotmail.com.
我一直很乐意回复你们的邮件。
I'm always happy to answer your emails.
好的。
Okay.
视频音频轨道来了。
Here comes the video audio track.
好的。
Okay.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
好的。
Okay.
这很简单。
It's simple.
我只是要教你用不同的方式表达“我喜欢它”。
I'm just gonna teach you different ways to say I like it.
那我们开始吧。
So here we go.
第一点,我真的很喜欢它。
Number one, I'm really into it.
我真的很喜欢它。
I'm really into it.
我真的很喜欢足球。
I'm really into football.
如果你说‘我真的很喜欢它’,意思就是你非常喜欢。
If you say I'm really into it, it just means you really like it.
你对某项活动非常感兴趣,或者对某个主题非常感兴趣。
You're really interested in an activity or you're really interested in a subject.
是的。
Yeah.
就像这样非常喜欢。
Just really into it like this.
我真的很喜欢足球。
I'm really into football.
第二点,我对此很热衷。
Number two, I'm keen on it.
我对此很热衷。
I'm keen on it.
对弹吉他非常热衷。
Really keen on playing the guitar.
这意味着我对做这件事和学习它非常感兴趣。
This means I'm really interested in doing it and learning about it.
不过还不太擅长。
Not very good, though.
第三点,我很喜欢它。
Number three, I'm fond of it.
我很喜欢它。
I'm fond of it.
我非常喜欢这张女王的画像。
I'm very fond of this picture of the queen.
这意味着你因为长期喜爱某物而对它情有独钟。
This means that you like something a lot because you've liked it for a long time.
但我并不是什么王室支持者。
Now, I'm not I'm not like a big royal family supporter.
我并非热爱王室之类,只是单纯喜欢这幅画。
Don't I love the royal family or anything, but I do like this picture.
我十分珍爱它。
I'm very fond of it.
这幅画曾属于我父母,挂在我成长的房子里,让我倍感亲切。
My parents used to own it, and it's it used to be in the house where I grew up, and I'm just very fond of it.
你知道我收藏它很久很久了,这种感觉很美好。
You know I've owned it for a long long time and it's kind of nice.
你看她在画中显得格外优雅。
You know she she looks quite pretty in the picture.
我并非特别钟情女王本人,只是钟爱这幅画作。
I'm not particularly fond of the Queen, it's just that I'm fond of this picture.
我喜欢这个相框。
I like the frame.
我喜欢这张照片。
I like the photo.
它有点像波普艺术,如果你知道那是什么意思的话,就像安迪·沃霍尔的作品。
It's kind of like pop art, if you know what that means, like Andy Warhol.
印刷质量相当有趣。
The print quality is quite interesting.
我不知道你是否能看到。
I don't know if you can see it.
总之,它很不错。
Anyway, it's nice.
我真的非常喜欢这幅画。
I'm really I'm just really fond of this picture.
就是这样。
So there you go.
我真的很喜欢它。
I'm really fond of it.
第四点,它很吸引我。
Number four, it appeals to me.
它很吸引我。
It appeals to me.
住在夏威夷真的很吸引我。
Living in Hawaii really appeals to me.
我觉得那会很棒。
I think it would just be great.
这意味着对你来说听起来或看起来是个非常好的主意。
This means it sounds or looks like a really good idea to you.
你能想象住在海滩附近,在阳光下喝着鸡尾酒,周围都是美妙的音乐和美丽的女孩吗?
Can you imagine kind of living near the beach, drinking cocktails in the sunshine with all that beautiful music and the beautiful girls everywhere?
是啊。
Yeah.
这真的很吸引我。
That really appeals to me.
嗯。
Mhmm.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
下一个是它很受欢迎。
Next one is it goes down well.
它很受人们欢迎。
It goes down well with people.
它很受欢迎。
It goes down well.
是吗?
Yeah?
这个通常很受孩子们欢迎。
This usually goes down well with kids.
好吗?
Alright?
现在你看不到视频,但我正在用手指做动作,就像用手指变魔术一样。
Now you can't see the video, but I'm doing something with my fingers, like a magic trick with my fingers.
通常孩子们会非常喜欢这个。
Usually goes down really well with kids.
他们超爱这个。
They love this.
不知道为什么,但他们就是喜欢。
Don't know why, but they love it.
'很受欢迎'意思是人们真的很喜欢你做的某件事,比如一个笑话或魔术。
It goes down well means that people really enjoy something you do, Like, for example, a joke or a magic trick.
这款红酒很合我口味。
This wine is is to my liking.
非常棒。
Very nice.
这款酒很合我口味。
This wine is to my liking.
对吧?
Right?
所以它很合我口味。
So it's to my liking.
嗯?
Yeah?
非常不错。
Very nice.
这款酒绝对合我口味。
Definitely to my liking, this wine.
这款酒很合我口味。
This wine is to my liking.
没错。
That's right.
这是一种略显正式的表达方式。
It's a slightly formal expression.
它的意思就是你喜欢这个东西。
It just means that you like it.
明白了吗?
Okay?
这个很合我心意。
This is to my liking.
只是稍微正式一点。
It's just a bit formal.
我有时会偏爱喝杯葡萄酒。
I'm partial to a glass of wine sometimes.
‘我偏爱它’意味着这是我很喜欢吃或喝的东西,可能还有点过量。
I'm partial to it means that it's something I I really like to eat or drink, and I do it possibly a little bit too much.
非常好。
Very good.
太好了。
Lovely.
干杯。
Cheers.
第八个表达是‘我为之疯狂’。
Number eight is I'm crazy about it.
我为之疯狂。
I'm crazy about it.
明白吗?
Okay?
我就是特别喜欢做这个。
I'm just crazy about doing this.
这意思是你非常热爱做某事,并且经常做。
This just means that you're you really love doing something and you do it a lot.
比如打鼓。
Like playing the drums.
你也可以说我对此着迷。
You can also say I'm mad about it.
我或者我对做这件事着迷。
I'm or I'm mad about doing it.
而我对做这件事着迷。
And I'm mad about doing this.
意思是一样的。
Means the same thing.
你就是喜欢做这件事,而且想一直做下去。
You just love doing it, and you want to do it all the time.
就是这样。
That's it.
不过我觉得我的邻居们可不会对此着迷。
Don't think my neighbors are are crazy about it though.
是啊。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
第十条是‘我离不开它’。
Number 10 is I'm attached to it.
我离不开它。
I'm attached to it.
我离不开我的手机。
I'm very attached to my mobile phone.
这意味着你喜欢它是因为你需要它,或者如果丢了它你会非常难过。
This means you like it because you need it, or if you lost it, you'd be very sad.
是啊。
Yeah.
没有它我活不下去。
I couldn't live without it.
非常依赖它。
Very attached to it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
第11条是'我对此充满热情'或'我对此有热情'。
Number 11 is I'm passionate about it or I have a passion for it.
对迈尔斯·戴维斯的音乐非常热衷。
Very passionate about the music of Miles Davis.
如果你对某件事充满热情或对某件事有热情,这意味着你非常、非常喜欢它,并且它让你感到非常兴奋。
If you're passionate about something or you have a passion for something, it means you really, really love something and it makes you very excited.
你对此非常感兴趣。
You're very interested in it.
热爱它。
Love it.
第12条是'我对此上瘾了'。
Number 12 is I'm addicted to it.
我对此上瘾了。
I'm addicted to it.
那是个电脑游戏。
That's a computer game.
我对《街头霸王4》完全上瘾了。
I'm completely addicted to Street Fighter four.
我停不下来玩它。
I can't stop playing it.
太棒了。
It's brilliant.
所以如果你真的热爱某件事并且停不下来做它,在这里指的是一个叫《街头霸王4》的PlayStation游戏。
So if you really love something and you can't stop doing it, in this case, it's a computer game called Street Fighter four on the PlayStation.
第13条是:我逐渐喜欢上它了。
Number 13 is I've grown to like it.
我逐渐喜欢上它了。
I've grown to like it.
我以前不喜欢电台司令乐队,但现在我真的开始喜欢他们了。
I didn't used to like Radiohead, but I've really grown to like them.
这意味着你以前不喜欢它,但后来慢慢开始喜欢了。
This means you didn't like it before, but then slowly you started to like it.
你以前不喜欢它,但现在你喜欢了。
You didn't used to like it, but now you do like it.
你知道吗?
You know?
我觉得他们很棒。
I think they're great.
我最初买这张专辑时并不太喜欢,但它真的慢慢吸引了我。
I first bought the album, I didn't really like it very much, but it really grew on me.
而且,是的,我现在真的很喜欢它。
And, yeah, I really like it now.
我觉得他们的音乐是需要培养品味的,但一旦你喜欢上,就会发现他们很棒。
I think they're an acquired taste, but once you get to like them, then they're fantastic.
所以我现在非常喜欢他们。
So I really love them now.
我觉得他们非常出色。
I think they're brilliant.
14号,我对她特别有好感。
Number 14, I have got a soft spot for her.
我对家附近那家咖啡馆的女服务员特别有好感。
I have a soft spot for the, the waitress in the cafe down the road from my house.
我也不知道为什么。
I don't know.
她就是人很好。
She's just nice.
我喜欢她的笑容。
I like her smile.
意思是你对某人的喜爱超过其他人。
This means that you like someone more than you like other people.
这可能意味着你对某人怀有浪漫的感情。
And it it might mean that you have maybe romantic feelings for someone possibly.
她很可爱。
She's cute.
我对她有好感。
I've got a soft spot for her.
我不知道她是否认识我,但每次我去那里,我都希望她能为我服务,因为,嗯,我对她有点好感。
I don't know if she knows me, but every time I go in there, I always hope that she's gonna serve me because, well, I've got a bit of a soft spot for her.
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
第15条是:我喜欢她。
Number 15 is I fancy her.
我喜欢她。
I fancy her.
我真的很喜欢瑞秋·麦克亚当斯。
I really fancy Rachel McAdams.
她是一位美国女演员。
She's an actress, an American actress.
意思是你觉得某人非常有魅力,长得好看。
This means you think someone is very attractive, good looking.
比如说,我觉得她美极了。
Like, for example, I think that she's gorgeous.
我迷恋她。
I fancy her.
是啊。
Yeah.
她演过几部电影,但我觉得她美极了。
She's been in a few movies, but I think she's gorgeous.
我真的很喜欢她。
I really fancy her.
她人很好。
She's nice.
最后,第16条是我对此欲罢不能。
And finally, number 16 is I can't get enough of it.
我对此爱不释手。
I can't get enough of it.
我就是对这个欲罢不能。
I just can't get enough of this.
太棒了。
It's brilliant.
这也意味着我太喜欢做这件事了,简直停不下来。
And And this also means that I love doing it so much that I just can't stop doing it.
就是这样。
So that's it.
视频到此结束。
That's the end of the video.
不过,希望你喜欢,请继续收听我的音频播客。
But, yeah, I hope you liked it, and keep listening to my audio podcast.
别忘了,你可以访问我的网站teacherluke.podomatic.com,收听Luke的英语播客。
Don't forget, you can go to my website, which is teacherluke.podomatic.com, and you can listen to Luke's English podcast.
希望你能学到更多有用的语言,并在过程中享受乐趣。
And you can learn lots more useful language and have a lot of fun when you're doing it, I hope.
我的话就说到这里。
So that's it from me.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
好的。
Okay.
现在,视频到此结束。
Now, that's the end of the video.
视频已经播放完毕。
The video is finished.
你们真的应该观看这个视频,因为这样你们会理解得更透彻。
It's you really have to watch the video because then you will understand it a lot more.
它本意并不是作为音频播客的。
It's not really supposed to be an audio podcast, that one.
它应该是个视频。
It's supposed to be a video.
所以我做这个播客,其实是为了向你们介绍那个视频,并鼓励你们去观看它。
So I'm I've really done this podcast in order to tell you about that video and and to encourage you to watch it.
我未来会上传更多视频,这样你们就能观看、享受并通过视频以另一种方式学习更多英语。
I will upload more videos in the future so that you can you can watch them and enjoy them and learn more English in another way through video.
那么这次简短的播客就到这里结束了。
So that's the end of this short podcast.
我很快就会上传一期完整时长的正规音频播客节目。
I will upload a proper full length audio podcast very very soon.
你们可以期待一下,对吧?
You can look forward to that, can't you?
嗯。
Yeah.
我就说到这里了。
So that's it for me.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
感谢收听Luke的英语播客。
Thanks for listening to Luke's English podcast.
别忘了你可以访问teacherluke.podomatic.com下载并收听所有往期节目。
Don't forget you can download and listen to all the old episodes by going to teacherluke.podomatic.com.
如果你喜欢本期Luke的英语播客,考虑订阅Luke的英语播客高级版。
If you enjoyed this episode of Luke's English podcast, consider signing up for Luke's English podcast premium.
你将定期收到包含故事、词汇、语法和发音教学的高级节目,还有一如既往的幽默与乐趣。
You'll get regular premium episodes with stories, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation teaching from me, and the usual moments of humor and fun.
此外,你的订阅将直接支持我的工作,让整个播客项目得以持续。
Plus, with your subscription, you will be directly supporting my work and making this whole podcast project possible.
欲了解更多关于Luke英语播客高级版的信息,请访问teacherluke.co.uk/premiuminfo。
For more information about Luke's English podcast premium, go to teacherluke.co.uk/premiuminfo.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。