本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
在第一球投出之前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安深入分析了最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的工资总额将远超3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
周五在CNBC和CNBC Plus的《早间播报》节目中公布了官方MLB球队估值。
Official MLB team valuations revealed Friday in Squawk Box on CNBC and CNBC Plus.
嘿,我是克莱默。
Hey, I'm Cramer.
欢迎来到《疯狂金钱》。
Welcome to Mad Money.
欢迎来到《克莱默卡》。
Welcome to Cramerica.
所有朋友们,我只是想在这里帮你们赚点钱。
All you, my friends, I'm just trying to make you a little bit of money here.
我的工作不仅是娱乐,还要教育和传授知识。
My job is not just to entertain, but also to educate, to teach.
请拨打180743联系我。
Call me at 180743.
在推特上关注我:Jim Cramer。
Tweet me at Jim Cramer.
无论我们做什么,这场战争都无法被隔离。
The war cannot be ring fenced no matter what we do.
我不想粉饰它。
I don't wanna sugarcoat it.
我们无法回避这个问题。
We can't avoid this issue.
人们试图淡化战争的影响,或者试图透过它、越过它,直到战争结束。
People are trying to dismiss the impact of the war, or they're trying to see through it, see past it until it's over.
他们说,由于全球战略石油储备的释放,包括我们今晚的释放,目前多出了二十天的石油供应。
They're saying that we've got twenty days of excess oil, thanks to the release of global strategic petroleum reserves, including ours as of this evening.
等到这些储备耗尽时,战争可能就结束了,所以你最好现在就开始买入股票,因为你必须在特朗普总统把一切都搞定之前进场。
And by the time they run out, well, the war will be over, so you better start buying stocks right now because you gotta be in before president Trump wraps everything up.
也许这就是为什么尽管油价今天上涨了5%,全年上涨了50%,而道指仅下跌了289点,我们却没有跌得更多。
Now maybe that's why we aren't down more despite oil being up 5% today and 50% for the year with the Dow sinking only 289 points.
标普下跌0.8%。
S and P declining point o 8%.
纳斯达克实际上微涨了0.8%。
Nasdaq actually inching up point o 8%.
我们仍然非常接近历史高点。
We are still very close to our highs.
为什么我们不能把伊朗隔离起来,转而采纳好的想法呢?
Why can't we cordon off Iran and just embrace good ideas?
很简单。
Simple.
如果没有切实的退出策略,我们可能会耗尽战略储备中二十天的石油用量,却依然陷入与伊朗的非对称对峙状态。
Without a real exit strategy, we could blow through twenty days worth of oil from our strategic reserves and still be stuck in an asymmetrical standoff with the Iranians.
我不得不承认,昨天国防部长赫克西斯谈到要派遣‘最多的战斗机、最多的轰炸机、最多的打击行动’时,我有点措手不及。
I have to admit to being a little thrown by secretary of war Hexis yesterday when he talked about sending over, quote, the most fighters, the most bombers, the most strikes, end quote.
冒着有点讲历史课的风险,哈克斯的言辞模仿了尼克松总统在1972年底的言论,当时他发动了被称为‘线背行动二’的轰炸,持续十一天,以纯粹的恐惧迫使顽固的北越人坐到和平谈判桌前。
At the risk of embarking on a bit of a history lesson, Hax's language mimicked president Nixon's rhetoric when at the end of 1972, he unleashed what was known as operation linebacker two, the eleven days of bombing that brought the recalcitrant North Vietnamese to the peace table out of pure fear that we would never stop.
这次行动是自二战以来规模最大的重型轰炸机打击。
That operation was the largest strike of heavy bombers since World War two.
我们出动了200架B-52轰炸机,执行了700架次任务。
We sent 200 b 50 twos, 700 sorties.
我们摧毁了军事设施,还包括河内和海防的铁路编组站、发电厂和通信中心。
We knocked out military installations, but also rail yards, power plants, communications centers, in both the capital Hanoi and Hai Phong.
圣诞节期间有24小时的停火。
There was a twenty four hour break for Christmas.
北越人担心轰炸永远不会停止。
The North Vietnamese feared that the bombing would never end.
我认为当时他们觉得我们要么太过残忍,要么太过疯狂,无法应对。
I think at that point, they thought that we were either too ruthless or too crazy to reckon with.
因此,他们同意启动和平进程。
So they agreed to start the peace process.
太惊人了。
Amazing.
是的。
Yes.
他们最终都取得了成功,因为美国公众在几年后对我们的介入感到厌倦。
They all really prevailed because the American public got tired of our involvement years later.
但单就迫使谈判而言,尼克松的策略是有效的。
But purely in terms of forcing negotiation, Nixon's strategy worked.
美国方面却没有采取后续行动。
There was just no follow through in the American side.
在昨天的大肆宣传之后,我以为哈克斯正在发起类似的行动,但我根本没看到或听到关于最先进战斗机、最重型轰炸机和最多空袭造成的任何破坏。
After yesterday's big talk, I thought hexeth was starting a similar campaign, but I didn't even see or hear about the damage from the most fighters, the most bombers, the most strikes.
你有吗?
Did you?
我感觉,由基辛格设计的越南策略虽然言辞相似,却并未被启用。
I sense that the Vietnam gamut, which is designed, by the way, by Henry Kissinger, is not in play despite the very similar rhetoric.
在某些方面,我感到惊讶的是特朗普没有采取类似基辛格的轰炸行动。
In some ways, I'm surprised that Trump isn't doing something similar to Kissinger's bombing campaign.
我们的政府在这里有一个目标,而这个目标并不是无条件投降。
Our government has a goal here, and that goal isn't really unconditional surrender.
我们已经严重削弱了伊朗绝大多数的军事力量。
We've already degraded the vast majority of Iran's military apparatus.
如今的目标是达成停火,以便我们能够重新开放霍尔木兹海峡,防止石油供应中断对全球经济造成毁灭性打击。
The goal now is to gain a cease fire so that we can reopen the Strait Of Rimuths and prevent an oil shop from devastating the global economy.
在这一点上,这确实是一个重大胜利。
At this point, that is a real win.
特朗普总统可以宣称,他为了达成这一目标而重创了伊朗。
President Trump could claim that he decimated Iran in order to get it.
顺便说一句,只要他能说服伊朗方面配合,我们所有人就能回归正常。
And by the way, we would all go back to normal assuming he can convince the Iranians to get on board.
但如果没有基辛格那种残酷的策略,我看不出有什么退出途径。
But short of the brutal Kissinger game plan, I don't see an off ramp.
至少这次,地面没有驻军。
At least this time, there are no boots on the ground.
话又说回来,这正是责任不在我们这边的原因。
Then again, that's why the ball is not in our court.
要么伊朗人通过中间人,也许是中间商,向我们提出能让特朗普宣称胜利的条件,要么他们坚持下去,油价就会持续高企。
Either the Iranians come to us through an intermediate, perhaps cutter, and offer terms that let Trump declare victory, or they hang on and the price of oil stays sky high.
第一种情况会让股市飙升。
The first sends them the stock market soaring.
第二种情况,这应该是你最担心的,也是一个强大的负面因素,肯定会令我们的所有股票下跌。
The second, it should be your biggest concern, and it's a powerful negative that will certainly send all our stocks lower.
别误会我的意思。
Don't get me wrong.
听我说,我非常希望相信总统的话,赌这场战争正在结束。
Look, I desperately want to take the president at his word and bet that the war's winding down.
也许他明天就宣布战争结束,说有一个潜在的幕后渠道协议正在酝酿,伊朗同意不干扰海峡,并在违反潜在停火协议时采取‘操作员长线后卫三’的措施。
Maybe he just declares the war's over tomorrow by talking about how there's a possible back channel agreement in the works where the Iranians agree not to mess with the straight and will go operation operator long linebacker three if they violate a potential truce.
但我们并不是唯一有发言权的人。
But we're not the only ones who have a say in this.
伊朗必须允许船只通过海峡,否则这一切都毫无意义。
Iran has to let the ships pass through the strait or else meaningless.
他们真的值得信任吗?
Can they really be trusted?
这就是我不认为围栏策略有效的理由,尽管如果特朗普做出这样的声明,股市可能一天内就飙升至历史新高。
That's why I don't think the ring fence works even though the stock market would rip to an all time high in a day if Trump made such a declaration.
如果没有理由相信战争即将结束,那么没有任何力量能阻止油价最终飙升至120美元甚至更高。
Without some reason to believe that the war's ending, there's nothing that can stop oil from eventually soaring to $120 and beyond.
这将打破任何围栏策略。
That will bust any ring fence.
所有看涨押注都将失效。
All bullish bets would be off.
标普500期货的抛售将如此剧烈,以至于即使埃克森和雪佛龙这类股票也会被重创,仅仅因为它们属于该指数。
The selling in the S and P 500 futures would be so outrageous that even the stocks of Exxon and Chevron would get crushed simply because they're part of the index.
不过,我会这么做。
I will do this, though.
如果油价稳定下来,伊朗表现出愿意停止对导弹和海上交通施加影响的迹象,我可以告诉你哪些主题值得买入。
I'll tell you what themes can be bought if oil stabilizes and Iran shows signs of willingness to stop lobbying projectiles and naval traffic.
首先,你必须看好数据中心主题。
First, you have to like the data center theme.
战争目前掩盖了这一点,但就在昨晚,数据中心领域的领军企业甲骨文发布了极其出色的业绩数据,证明其扩建进展比任何人预期的都要好,这正是对该主题实力的最佳验证。
The war is obscuring it right now, but we just got the best verification of this theme strength when Oracle, the data center champ, last night reported fantastic set of numbers that indicated its build out is going better than anyone thought.
它不需要 aggressively 筹集更多资金。
It doesn't need to aggressively raise more money.
它也不需要裁撤 Cerner 的医疗记录部门。
It doesn't need to fire sales Cerner's medical records division.
我对他们一切进展得如此顺利感到震惊。
I was stunned by how smoothly everything's going for them.
稍后节目中我会更详细地分析这季令人惊叹的甲骨文业绩,因为它实在太重要了,不容忽视。
More of this remarkable Oracle quarter later in the show because it's just too important to ignore.
甲骨文的惊人业绩与下周的GTC盛会相呼应,这是英伟达每年举办的AI盛会,我们将会参加。
Oracle's fabulous fortune dovetails with next week's GTC event, the annual AI Fest run by NVIDIA, which we're going to.
它继续投资于能够帮助建设更多数据中心的公司。
It it it continues to invest in companies that can help put up more data centers.
今天,英伟达宣布向Nebius投资20亿美元。
Today, NVIDIA announced a $2,000,000,000 invest in Nebius.
这是一家AI云公司。
That's an AI cloud company.
不过,这一主题只有在战争结束之后才能真正显现,但现在可以被大幅压低。
That said this theme can't really shine until the war is over, but it can be brought all the way down.
第二个主题是内存短缺。
Second theme, the memory shortage.
我一直以为这会结束,但本周惠普企业确认,这种情况将持续比人们预期久得多。
I keep thinking this has got to end, but we got confirmation this week from HP Enterprise that it's gonna go on for much longer than people think.
然而,我无法推荐这些内存股票,即使是我非常看好的那些。
However, I can't recommend these memory stocks, even the ones I really like.
但西部数据,价格太高了。
But Western Digital, they're just too much, too high.
西部数据、希捷、桑德斯和美光,我们曾经买入,但因为油价大跌而大幅下跌。
Western Digital, Seagate, Sandus, and Micron, we bought, one a big move down because of oil.
如果油价涨到120美元,这四只股票你就得赶紧入手。
If we see the $120 oil, those are the four stocks you gotta reach for.
或者你可以选择半导体设备制造商,风险稍低一些,比如拉姆研究和科磊。
Or you can go with the semiconductor capital equipment makers, little less risky, Lam Research and KLA.
哦,你也可以选应用材料公司。
The oh, you can do AMAT too, apart materials.
内存短缺最终会把大量业务推向这些公司。
The memory shortage will ultimately drive lots of businesses their way.
不过,这些公司要成为真正的赢家,还得等到战争结束、价格上涨告一段落。
Again, though, none of these will be real winners until the war ends and the climb runs its course.
第三个主题是降级消费。
Third theme is the trade downers.
有很多人正受到新一轮由油价冲击引发的通货膨胀的伤害。
There are plenty of people who are being hurt by the new bout of oil shock induced inflation.
今天早上我们看到了一个温和的CPI数据,但那是我们在袭击伊朗之前的数据,因此完全不具参考性。
We had a tame CPI number this morning, but it's it's from before we attacked Iran, so it doesn't count at all.
真正重要的是,经济拮据的家庭正在转向百思买、罗斯百货以及TGX旗下的家得宝、马歇尔和TGX Max门店。
What does count is that the financially challenged families are moving down to Burlington, Ross Stores, and TGX with its HomeGoods, Marshall, and TGX Max divisions.
更多TGX Max,抱歉。
The more TGX Max, I'm sorry.
更敢于冒险的人可以购买 Dollar Tree 或 Dollar General,后者明天将公布财报。
The more adventuresome can buy Dollar Tree or Dollar General, the latter of which reports tomorrow.
顺便说一句,还有Ulta Beauty,这家化妆品零售商明天晚上也将发布财报。
By the way, like Ulta Beauty too, the cosmetics retail that reports tomorrow night.
我不喜欢把枪顶在自己头上,但你应该现在买一些,等看到季度报告后再买更多。
I don't like putting a gun in my head though, but you should buy some of these here and then buy some more after you see the quarter.
最后,我现在正式建议你买入Five Below,这家特立独行的特色零售商似乎能吸引所有经济阶层,但尤其迎合那些不愿为娱乐花大价钱的家庭。
Finally, you have my blessing right now to buy Five Below, the eccentric and collective specialty retailer that seems to unite all economic groups, but it caters to the families who don't wanna pay an arm and leg for some fun.
哦,我希望我能有更多主题。
Oh, I wish I had more themes.
但这些是我所知道的、唯一能在油价飙升并重创股市后买入的标的。
But these are the only ones I know that can be bought after a run-in oil that devastates the stock market.
即使石油对我们的经济影响已远不如从前,这也不足以使其变得无足轻重。
Even as oil is certainly less of a factor to our economy than it used to be, that's not enough to minimize it.
简而言之。
Here's the bottom line.
如果特朗普效仿基辛格,采取行动推动伊朗走向谈判,那么我们或许会比你想象的更快地拥抱这三个主题。
If Trump channels Kissinger and does something to push Iran towards negotiations, well, we could embrace these three themes sooner than you think.
当然,为达成这一目标所付出的代价可能太过高昂。
Of course, the price to be paid to get there may be way too much.
我记得1972年时我曾这么想,但那场豪赌成功了。
I know I thought it was in 1972, but the gambit worked.
我想,它或许能再次奏效。
It could, I imagine, work once again.
请连线来自佐治亚州的詹姆斯。
Let's go to James in Georgia, please.
詹姆斯。
James.
克拉默先生,这是我的第一次来电。
Mister Cramer, first time caller.
谢谢您写了这本书。
Thank you for writing the book.
哦,你真是个好人。
Oh, you're a good man.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我该怎么帮您?
How can I help you?
是的。
Yes.
我去年十月买了些礼来公司的股票,赚了20%,把家里的钱取了出来,又重新投了一些进去,现在这笔投资就搁在那儿,我担心它要么会大跌,要么会暴涨。
I purchased some shares of Eli Lilly back in October, made 20%, took the house's money, put some back in, and now it's sitting up on a shelf, and I'm afraid the knife's gonna drop or it's gonna skyrocket.
你有什么看法?
What are your thoughts?
我非常看好礼来公司。
I like Eli Lilly very much.
听好了。
Look.
我从不介意任何人获利了结。
I always I never mind anybody takes profit.
获利了结总是很好的。
It's always great to take a profit.
但我们正在为教堂信托基金持有它。
But we're holding on for the chapel trust.
我们认为礼来公司是我们最喜爱的股票之一。
We think that Eli Lilly is one of our favorite stocks.
我们不会退让。
We're not budging.
如果真的下跌了,我们反而会加仓。
We've gotten more if it really got hit.
谢谢你的来电。
Let's and thank you for the call.
我们接下来连线加州的罗伯特。
Let's go to Robert in California.
罗伯特。
Robert.
嗨,吉姆。
Hey, Jim.
我是罗伯特,来自美丽的旧金山。
Rob here calling from beautiful San Francisco.
希望很快能见到你。
Hope to see you soon.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
嘿。
Hey.
我是俱乐部的会员。
So I'm a club member.
我是第一次打电话进来。
I'm a first time caller.
和很多人一样,我是长期听众。
And like so many others, I'm a longtime listener.
吉姆,我最近退休了。
Jim, so I recently retired.
我以前的副总裁经常对我们说:了解你的员工。
My former vice president often said to us, k y p, know your people.
吉姆,你了解你的员工,你在与这些首席执行官交谈时展现出的真诚真的令人钦佩。
Jim, you know your people and the authenticity that you exhibit when speaking to all of these CEOs is really incredible.
这是你的超能力,也正是让我们所有人不断回来的原因。
And it's your superpower, and it's what makes us keep keep us all coming back for more.
所以我想先向你表示感谢。
So I just wanted to say thank you to start up.
哦,你太客气了。
Oh, you're very kind.
我确实在外面尽我所能为你努力工作。
I do I am out there working as much as hard as I can for you.
那我现在能怎么帮到你呢?
So how can I help you now?
非常感谢。
Appreciate it.
所以,吉姆,我打电话想谈的这个想法让我想起了小学时玩跷跷板的情景。
So, Jim, the thought I'm calling about reminds me of being an elementary school and writing a seesaw.
有一天它在上面,第二天就在下面;或者一个季度在上,下一个季度就在下。
One day it's up and the next day it's down or one quarter it's up and next quarter it's down.
但众所周知,秋千玩久了就会开始让人不舒服。
But the seesaw, as we know, is only fun for so long before it starts to hurt.
所以,吉姆,下个月就要公布财报了,关于Meta,你有什么关键信息吗?
So, Jim, with the earnings coming up next month, what's the four one one with Meta?
好的。
Okay.
我认为Meta最终可能会采用一种有限的方形区块模式,就像多西那种情况,他说:‘你知道吗?’
I think Meta could ultimately embrace a limited style block that's square, that's Dorsey situation where he says, you know what?
我们要全面转向人工智能。
We're gonna go all AI.
我们不需要这么多人了,我们要为股东创造巨额财富。
We don't need all the people we have, and we are gonna make fortunes for shareholders.
我认为这可能只是我的推测,但我感觉这正是马克·扎克伯格的想法。
I think that could not it's my own conjecture, but I think that's where Mark Zuckerberg's head might be.
我们连线一下俄亥俄州的泰勒。
Let's go to Tyler in Ohio.
泰勒。
Tyler.
太棒了。
Booyah.
吉姆,我一直都是这个节目的粉丝。
Jim, been a longtime fan of the show.
我最近刚读完你的书。
Just finished your book here recently.
当然。
Absolutely.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
让人们理解股票以及它们的含义。
People to understand stocks and what they mean.
这就是重点。
That's what it's about.
不是揭秘,而是指南。
Not a tell all, but a how to.
那么我们开始工作吧。
So let's go to work.
当然。
Absolutely.
对。
Yeah.
我想听听你对维多利亚的秘密的看法。
I wanted to get your opinion on Victoria's Secret.
一年多前,他们任命了新的首席执行官和首席财务官。
A little over a year ago, they got a new CEO and CFO.
在过去十二个月里,他们的股价几乎翻了三倍。
In the last twelve months, their stock has nearly tripled.
第四季度,他们公布了出色的收益,但上周略有回调。
Q four, they posted great earnings, but had a little bit of a pullback this past week.
他们目前的市盈率约为21倍。
Their multiple is currently around 21.
所以我想听听你的看法,现在是不是买入的好时机。
So just wanted to get your opinion if it's a good time to buy.
另外,展望2026年剩余时间,你还认为这只股票会有持续动力吗?
And then looking into rest of 2026, do you still see momentum for this stock?
我觉得可能会。
I I think it could.
你知道,他们其实对股价下跌感到意外,因为他们在本季度表现相当不错。
You know, they were actually, I think, surprised that the stock was down because they they did pretty good job for the quarter.
非常感谢你抽出时间。
Thank you very much for the time words.
现在看。
Now look.
即使石油在经济中的作用已不如从前,这也不足以使其变得无关紧要。
Even as oil is less of a factor or economy than it used to be, that's not enough to minimize it.
它仍然是焦点所在。
It's still front and center.
即使我们表现良好,我们仍需为未来的更多波动做好准备,我刚刚已经给了你一个计划。
We have to prepare for some more volatility ahead even as we do well, I just gave you a plan.
我今晚赚钱了。
I made money tonight.
投资者最近一直担心甲骨文及其与数据中心主题的关联,但西兰德斯的季度电话会议是否消除了这些担忧?
Investors have been worried about Oracle and its ties to the data center theme lately, but did, Westlands quarter call those fears?
我正在查看这份报告。
I'm taking a look at the report.
然后你提到了一个低调的强势布局。
Then you called in about an under the radar power play.
我来跟你分享我对它最新下跌走势的看法,以及现在是否该入场。
I'm giving you my take on its latest move lower and whether it's time to get in.
而且这一直对消费者相当不友好。
And and it take this been pretty darn hostile to consumers.
没错。
Absolutely.
接下来我要告诉你些什么呢?
What's in store for me to tell?
我将在与这家玩具制造商的首席执行官会面时弄清楚。
I'm finding out when I sit down with the toy maker CEO.
请继续关注克莱默。
So stay with Cramer.
不要错过《疯狂金钱》的任何一分钟。
Don't miss a second of Mad Money.
在X上关注吉姆·克莱默。
Follow at Jim Cramer on X.
有问题吗?
Have a question?
给克雷默发推文。
Tweet Cramer.
标签 mad mentions。
Hashtag mad mentions.
给 Jim 发邮件至 madmoney@CNBC.com,或拨打 180743 联系我们。
Send Jim an email to madmoney@CNBC.com, or give us a call at 180743.
错过了什么吗?
Missed something?
前往 madmoney.cnbc.com。
Head to madmoney.cnbc.com.
在开球前,CNBC 体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安将深入分析最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的工资总额将超过三亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
周五在CNBC和CNBC Plus的《早间秀》节目中公布了官方MLB球队估值。
Official MLB team valuations revealed Friday in Squawk Box on CNBC and CNBC Plus.
昨晚,甲骨文发布了出色的季度财报,即使市场整体下跌,其股价仍上涨了9%,这真是一个令人欣喜的意外。
So last night, we got this tremendous quarter from Oracle that allowed the stock to pop 9% today even as the market rolled over, and that was a very pleasant surprise.
记得吗?很多人之前一直对甲骨文感到担忧。
Remember, lot of people have been worried about Oracle.
这家曾经的企业软件公司,在六个月前因报告了订单量大幅增长而将AI数据中心热潮推至顶峰,主要得益于ChatGPT背后的快速成长公司OpenAI。
This former enterprise software place, the company that sent the AI data center complex into the stratosphere six months ago, when it reported a massive jump in bookings, mainly thanks to OpenAI, the fast growing company behind ChatGPT.
但几周后,甲骨文却成为这些股票的高点,因为投资者开始担心他们究竟从哪里筹钱来建造这些满载服务器的仓库。
Now a few weeks later though, Oracle caused the peak in these stocks as investors started worrying about where the heck they'd find the money to build all these warehouses full of servers.
这些设备非常昂贵。
They're expensive.
这些担忧其实从未真正消失。
Those concerns have never really gone away.
甲骨文的股价在九月达到345美元的高点。
Oracle peaked at $345 in September.
即使今天有所反弹,股价也仅为163美元,仍较高点下跌超过50%。
And even if for today's rebound, it's only at a $163, still down more than 50% from its highs.
但股价只是故事的一部分。
And the stock only tells part of the story.
当甲骨文开始发债为其数据中心建设融资时,投资者开始担忧该公司信用质量。
When Oracle started issuing debt to pay for its data center build out, investors started being concerned about the quality of the company's credit.
甲骨文债务的信用违约互换价格自九月以来几乎翻了四倍,这并非没有原因。
There's a reason why credit default swaps on Oracle's debt have nearly quadrupled in price from September.
这些本质上是债券持有人的保险工具。
These are basically insurance policies for bondholders.
哦,更糟糕的是,甲骨文去年十二月的财报未能达标。
Oh, it didn't help that when Oracle last reported in December, the results came up short.
收入未达预期,利润率令人失望,对未来三个月的指引也偏软。
A revenue missed with disappointing margins, soft guidance for the following three months.
因此,这次许多人早已做好了失望的准备。
That's why this time, many people were bracing themselves for disappointment.
相反,甲骨文的表现极为出色。
Instead, Oracle shot the lights out.
他们不仅实现了显著的收入超预期,营收增长达22%,而且除最小的硬件部门外,所有业务部门的销售额均优于预期。
Not only did they deliver a sizable top line beat with 22% revenue growth, but every division posted better than expected sales except for hardware, which is their smallest unit.
与上一季度形成鲜明对比的是,甲骨文的运营利润率高于预期,表明其人工智能业务可能比悲观者所认为的更盈利。
In a nice contrast with the previous quarter, Oracle's operating margin came in higher than expected, suggesting that their AI business may be more profitable than the pessimist thought.
至于收益,他们每股盈利了1.79美元。
In terms of earnings, well, they earned a dollar 79 per share.
分析师原本只预期每股盈利1.70美元。
Analysts were only looking for a buck 70.
这相当于同比增长21%。
That's 21% earnings growth year over year.
相当不错。
Not too shabby.
当然,这里的關鍵指標是甲骨文的剩餘績效義務。
Of course, the key metric here is Oracle's remaining performance obligation.
你可能已经看到过这个指标,称为RPO,它基本上代表了订单量。
You might have seen that as RPO, which basically represents bookings.
这次,剩余履约义务达到5530亿美元,同比增长325%,或许更重要的是,环比上一季度增长了6%。
This time, the remaining performance obligation was $553,000,000,000, up 325% year over year, and perhaps more important, up six percent versus the previous quarter.
说实话,这其实是个轻微的失望,但似乎没人在意。
That was actually a very mild disappointment, believe it or not, but nobody seemed to care.
坦率地说,人们并不担心甲骨文的订单量。
Frankly, people aren't concerned about Oracle's bookings.
他们更关心的是,公司为了实现这些业务需要投入多少资金,因为正如我所说,建设数据中心非常昂贵。
They're concerned about how much money the company will have to pay to make all this business happen, because building data centers, as I said, very expensive.
那么,本季度的业绩指引如何呢?
How about their guidance for the current quarter?
甲骨文表示,预计本季度收入增长19%至21%,基本符合或略高于预期。
Oracle said to expect 19 to 21% revenue growth this quarter, basically in line or a little bit above expectations.
管理层对云收入增长的指引也符合预期。
Management's guidance for cloud revenue growth was in line too.
最后,甲骨文表示其每股收益可达1.96至2美元。
Finally, Oracle says it can earn a dollar 96 to $2 per share.
嘿,华尔街原本只预期为1.94美元。
Hey, Wall Street was only looking for a buck 94.
这可是不错的上调。
That's a nice raise.
指引相当稳健。
Guide is solid.
同时,投资者对管理层在电话会议中的表态表示认可。
At the same time, buyers liked what management had to say on a conference call.
整体情绪非常乐观。
It was really upbeat.
就像我之前提到的,人们一直担心甲骨文为了兑现给客户的数据中心建设承诺,可能需要借入多少资金。
Like I mentioned before, people have been worried about how much money Oracle might need to borrow in order to build all those data centers that it's promised to its customers.
当公司在2月1日宣布其450亿至500亿美元的债务和股权再融资计划时,股价曾陷入持续数日的下跌。
When the company announced its debt and equity refinancing plan to raise 45 to $50,000,000,000 back on February 1, that sent the stock into a multi day tailspin.
昨晚,我们得到了关于该再融资计划的最新消息。
Last night, we got an update on that refinancing plan.
在2月1日宣布后的几天内,甲骨文通过投资级债券和强制性可转换优先股筹集了300亿美元。
Within days of the February 1 announcement, Oracle raised $30,000,000,000 through a combination of investment grade bonds and mandatory convertible preferred stock.
显然,人们对此非常热衷。
Apparently, people lap this up.
虽然甲骨文尚未开始准备发售普通股,但至少该计划的债务部分进行得非常顺利。
While Oracle hasn't started getting ready to sell any common stock, At least the debt portion of the plan went very well.
在未来至少十个月里,我们不必担心该公司为建设AI数据中心而进一步增加债务。
For at least the next ten months, we won't have to worry about the company piling on more debt to pay for its AI data center build out.
这是一项巨大的胜利,因为悲观者此前一直在私下嘀咕。
That's a very big win as the pessimists were whispering.
他们担心建设会破坏公司的资产负债表。
They could wreck the balance sheet with the build out.
现在看来,这种判断相当愚蠢。
That's now looking like a pretty foolish judgment.
嘿,说到未完成订单,甲骨文提到,他们剩余履约义务或订单增长的大部分都与大型AI合同有关,甲骨文预计无需为这些合同筹集额外资金,因为大部分设备要么由客户预付款资助,以便甲骨文采购GPU,要么由客户自行购买GPU并提供给甲骨文。
Hey, speaking of the backlog, Oracle mentioned that their most of the increase in their remaining forms obligation or bookings was, quote, related to large scale AI contracts where Oracle does not expect to have to raise any incremental funds to support these contracts, as most of the equipment is either funded upfront via customer prepayments so Oracle can purchase the GPUs or the customer buys the GPUs and supplies them to Oracle, end quote.
事实上,甲骨文之前已经暗示过类似的情况。
In fact, Oracle had hinted something like this.
我真的很喜欢这种灵活性,去年十二月财报时,他们曾提到‘其他融资选择’。
I really like the flexibility of it when it last reported in December, talking about, quote, other financing options, end quote.
这对他们的数据中心非常有创意,包括允许客户自带芯片的方案。
It's very creative for its data centers, including plans where customers might bring their own chips.
甲骨文非常喜欢做这类事情。
Oracle loves to do that stuff.
对吧?
Right?
我猜是的。
I bet hey.
梅利奥的应对方式一直很得当。
Melio's handle has been righteous.
他将这些数据中心建设的轻资本支出策略称为CapEx轻模式。
He dubbed these CapEx light strategies for the data center build out.
但当时,这些想法看起来有些不成熟,因此Oracle甚至没有因此获得认可;而现在,公司更明确地表示拥有这一计划,这缓解了外界对其基础设施支出的担忧。
But at the time, those ideas seemed a little half baked, so Oracle didn't even get credit for Now with the company saying more explicitly that it has this plan, it helped ease concerns about the company's infrastructure spending.
此外,所有这些都发生在OpenAI——Oracle最大的客户——取得重大进展之后,后者已成长为更加稳定的合作伙伴。
Plus all of this comes on the heels of some major developments for OpenAI, Oracle's biggest customer that had made it into a much more stable business partner.
据报道,OpenAI已缩减了部分支出计划,告诉投资者其目标是在2030年前将基础设施支出控制在6000亿美元。
OpenAI has reportedly dialed back some of its spending plans, telling investors that it was targeting 600,000,000,000 in infrastructure spending by 2030.
这仍然是一个庞大的数字,但相比CEO山姆·沃尔顿在狂妄自大时所提出的8年1.4万亿美元的数字,这个数字更易接受,也更现实。
Now that's still a huge number, but it's much more palatable, and I would add realistic than the $1,400,000,000,000 over eight years number that CEO, Sam Walton, was talking about in full hubris.
其次,也是更重要的是,OpenAI现已完成了其长期传闻的1000亿美元私募融资轮。
Second and more importantly, OpenAI has now completed its long rumored $100,000,000,000 private fundraising round.
事实上,他们筹集了1100亿美元,其中500亿美元来自亚马逊,各300亿美元来自英伟达和软银。
In fact, they raised a $110,000,000,000 with 50,000,000,000 coming from Amazon and 30,000,000,000 a piece from Nvidia and Softbank.
因此,至少在近期内和中期内,OpenAI完全可以轻松支付账单。
So at least for the near term and medium term future, OpenAI can easily pay its bills.
这消除了Oracle的一大顾虑。
That takes a major worry off the table for Oracle.
现在,我还想再谈一点本季度的其他内容,如果时间允许的话。
Now there was one more I think to this quarter that I'd love to cover if I had more time.
管理层对有关软件即服务末日的种种言论做出了有力回应,这一点马克·贝尼奥夫曾在我们的节目中提到过。
Management came out with a great rebuttal to all this talk of a software as a service apocalypse, something that Mark Benioff from Oracle has talked about in our show.
请记住,尽管Oracle在建设数据中心方面业务庞大,但它原本是一家纯粹的企业软件公司,如今仍从事着大量的软件业务。
Remember, while Oracle's got a huge business building data centers, this used to be a pure play on enterprise software company, and they're still doing a ton of software business.
因此,他们对当前的情况有着非常清晰的认识。
So they have a very good read on what's happening here.
当然,仍有一些 lingering 的担忧可能影响股价,尤其是高达200亿美元的股权融资计划,可能会对股价造成一定冲击。
Of course, there are still some lingering concerns that they could hurt the stock, especially the $20,000,000,000 at the market equity offering that might do some damage to the share price.
不过,尽管存在这一融资计划的阴影,股价今天仍上涨了9%以上,因此它可能并不会像你想象的那样造成严重后果。
That said, the stock went ran up more than 9% today despite the specter of that offering, so it might not make the debt your thing.
让我给你总结一下重点。
Let me give you the bottom line here.
赢就是赢,这一季度对甲骨文来说是一次巨大的胜利。
A win is a win, and this latest quarter was a big win for Oracle.
这只股票自去年秋天以来一直与人工智能数据中心的担忧联系在一起。
A stock that's been synonymous with AI data center worries since last fall.
在一个疯狂且不可预测的环境中,正如我开头所说,这个主题依然表现稳健。
In a crazy unpredictable environment, as I said at the top, this is one theme that's just holding on fine.
还有那些大量做空它的对冲基金,他们已经领教了创始人、董事长兼首席技术官拉里·埃里森的怒火,相信我,这比成吉思汗的怒火还要可怕得多。
Oh, and those myriad hedge funds who bet against it, they have felt the wrath of founder, chairman, and chief technical officer Larry Ellison, which trust me, is a lot worse than even the wrath of Khan.
你的朋友在休息间隙回来了。
Your buddy's back here for the break.
接下来,在经历了一次意外回调后,现在是不是将Power Solutions International纳入投资组合的好时机?
Coming up, after a surprising pullback, is now the time to plug Power Solutions International into your portfolio?
克雷默接下来将分享他学到的内容。
Cramer's presenting what he's learned next.
在开球前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安将深入分析最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的工资总额将超过3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
周五在CNBC和CNBC Plus的《早间播报》节目中公布了官方的MLB球队估值。
Official MLB team valuations revealed Friday in Squawk Box on CNBC and CNBC Plus.
昨晚的闪电环节中,我们接到了来自新泽西的罗密欧的电话,他问:‘那透过远方窗户的柔和光线是什么?’
During the lightning round last night, we got a call from Romeo in New Jersey who asked, what soft light through yonder window breaks?
好吧。
Alright.
开玩笑的。
Kidding.
开玩笑的。
Kidding.
罗密欧实际上问的是一家叫Power Solutions International(PSIX)的公司,这家公司设计、工程和制造各种发动机动力系统和配件。
Romeo actually asked about a company called Power Solutions International, PSIX, which designs engineers and manufactures a broad range of engine power systems and accessories.
这和莎士比亚一点关系都没有。
Nothing to do with Shakespeare at all.
这是我在去年闪电环节推荐过的一个名字,这只股票之前表现不错,直到几周前才开始下滑。
It's a name that I'd recommended in the lightning round last year, and the stock had been doing well until just a couple of weeks ago.
但我发现它最近从高点大幅下跌,所以我告诉罗密欧:嘿,我得仔细看看这里到底发生了什么,然后给出一个比简单敷衍说‘看起来不错’更好的评估。
But I saw that it come down significantly from its highs recently, so I told Romeo, hey, listen, I I gotta look into what the heck happened here, right, and come back with a better assessment than just cuffing and saying, hey, it looks good.
因为你,这种敷衍在闪电环节是行不通的。
That doesn't work for the lightning round because of you.
你
You
值得更好的对待。
deserve better.
首先,让我给你一些背景信息。
First of let me give you some background.
Power Solutions International 已经存在了四十多年,并于2011年通过所谓的反向并购交易上市。
Power Solutions International has been around for over four decades, and it came public in 2011 through what's known as reverse merger transaction.
但作为一家上市公司,大多数时间它都太小了,不值得在节目中提及。
But for most of the time as a publicly traded company, it was far too small to mention on air.
但过去几年情况发生了变化,该股票大幅上涨。
Now that changed the last couple of years as the stock had a huge move higher.
总的来说,Power Solutions International 的股价从两年前的约2美元上涨至去年夏天晚些时候的121美元左右。
Overall, Power Solutions International went from a low of $2 roughly just two years ago to a high of a $121 and change late last summer.
我们来想一想。
Now let's think about it.
这可比一张2美元的彩票强多了。
That's a heck of a lot better than a $2 lottery ticket.
对吧?
Right?
这正是我告诉你们在任何市场中都应该寻找的股票类型。
This is precisely the kind of stock I tell you to look for in how to make money in any market.
这样的股票到处都是。
They are all over the place.
我们只需要齐心协力。
We just have to put our minds together.
去年底,股价可能出现了回调。
It could pull back late last year.
该股票在2026年初又迎来一波上涨,曾在二月中旬短暂重返三位数交易区间。
The stock made another run, starting in 2026 briefly, briefly trading to the triple digits again in mid February.
但自那以后,股价再次崩盘,跌至目前的五十五美元左右区间。
But since then, the stock had a breakdown encore, taking it down to the point where it's now trading in the mid fifties.
那么,这到底发生了什么?
So what the heck on earth happened here?
首先,我们从它的业务说起。
Well, first, let's start with what it does.
这是一家典型的工业公司,通过向数据中心销售备用电源系统赚取巨额利润。
This is one of many textbook industrial companies have been making fortunes by selling backup power systems to data centers.
我跟你说过,这是全国范围内一个不错的主题。
Told you that's a good theme all over the country.
我们一直在讨论这个主题。
We talk about this theme constantly.
不同之处在于,Power Solutions International 比卡特彼勒或康明斯小得多。
The difference is that Power Solutions International is much, much smaller than Caterpillar or Cummins.
因此,进入数据中心备用发电机领域彻底改变了他们的整个业务。
So this move into backup generators for data centers has fundamentally transformed their whole business.
结果,该公司去年实现了近52%的收入增长。
As a result, the company put up nearly 52% revenue growth last year.
同时,Power Solutions International 的盈利能力也大幅提升。
At the same time, Power Solutions International has become a heck of a lot more profitable.
2022年,他们的每股收益为69美分。
2022, they earned 69¢ per share.
去年,他们的每股收益达到4.98美元。
Last year, they earned $4.98 per share.
这三年的增长幅度真是巨大,对吧?
Now that's a tremendous three year increase, isn't it?
那么,到底出了什么问题?
So then what went wrong?
展开剩余字幕(还有 384 条)
嗯,下滑的最大部分发生在上星期二,当时Power Solutions International发布了财报,股价在单个交易日内暴跌了近29%。
Well, the biggest chunk of the decline came last Tuesday when Power Solutions International reported and the stock plunged nearly 29% single session next day.
太糟糕了。
Awful.
虽然本季度的收入和利润都表现不错,但当你深入查看其他主要项目时,比如毛利润和EBITDA,都出现了同比下滑。
While the quarter represented top and bottom line b, when you drill down other major line items like gross profit and EBITDA had year over year declines.
这与去年的情况形成了重大反差。
Now that was a major departure from last year.
我认为,第四季度利润率出现的这种显著下滑——而且确实很显著——是导致股价遭到如此严厉抛售的主要原因。
I think this significant step down, and it is significant, in margins in the fourth quarter was the main reason for such a harsh sell off.
但我还认为,这种错配可能是一个买入该股票的好机会。
But I also think that this dislocation might represent a good opportunity to get into the stock.
是的,现在就是入手的好时机。
Yes, into it.
Power Solutions International在不到一个月的时间里股价几乎腰斩,而在我看来,这简直是个绝佳的入场点,因为数据中心的长期逻辑并没有任何问题。
Power Solutions International has been nearly cut in half in less than a month, and to me, this is like a terrific entry point because there's nothing wrong with the data center thesis.
正如管理层在上周财报发布时所解释的,上个季度利润率和利润的下降是因为公司正在扩大新的生产能力。
As management explained when they reported last week, the decrease in margins and profits last quarter was a result of the company ramping up new manufacturing capacity.
嘿,这是在扩张。
Hey, it's expansion.
此外,还由于某些新产品线的销量增加导致产品结构变化,但Power Solutions International正在扩大生产能力,以应对其数据中心备用电源产品创纪录的需求。
It also came from a mix shift with increased volumes for certain new product lines, but Power Solutions International is ramping its manufacturing capacity to meet off the charts demand for its data center backup power products.
Imagine还表示,他们正在采取措施解决某些新产品的盈利能力下降问题,甚至指出已经开始看到这些努力带来的‘可衡量的改善’。
Imagine also said that they're taking steps to address the lower profitability for certain new products and even indicated that they're starting to see quote, measurable improvements end quote from these efforts.
基本上,那些表现较弱的项目是暂时的。
Basically, those softer line items are temporary.
这里部分问题与Power Solution故事中的一些特殊性有关。
Part of the issue here has to do with some of the quirks of the power solution story.
例如,这一点让投资者感到困扰:公司并不举行常规的电话会议。
For example, and this bothers people, the company doesn't hold a regular conference call.
他们只是发布一份新闻稿。
They just put a press release.
因此,尽管利润率压力本可以通过管理层在电话会议中解释,但这次却没有召开电话会议。
So while the margin pressure might have been something that they could have explained by a management on conference call, There was no call.
我们只能从新闻稿中看到首席执行官的一段引述。
And we just had a quote from the CEO in the press release.
这有点令人震惊。
It was kinda stunning.
与此同时,管理层今年拒绝发布任何正式指引,这与以往季度相比是一个重大变化,也无济于事。
At the same time, it didn't help that management declined to issue any formal guidance this year, a big change versus previous quarters.
他们确实对2026年的业绩前景提供了一些评论,我认为整体上是积极的。
They did offer some commentary on the comp outlook for 2026, which I thought was broadly positive.
当然,有些模糊。
Admittedly somewhat vague.
但当投资者已经习惯了看到具体指引时,任何低于这一标准的信息都容易引发对未来前景的恐慌。
But when investors have gotten used to seeing actual guidance, anything short of that tends to spark panic about the future.
最后,这个故事还有一个你需要了解的方面。
Finally, there's one more aspect to the story that you need to know.
在2017年投资时,这家公司的规模还很小,如今Power Solutions已与中国的潍柴动力建立了联系,后者是中国最大的汽车零部件和动力系统 conglomerate。
Following an investment in 2017, when this was still a very small company, Power Solutions now has ties to a Chinese company, Weichai Power, which is the largest car parts and power system conglomerate in the People's Republic Of China.
潍柴动力过去曾持有Power Solutions的多数股权。
Weichai used to have a power stake in used to have a majority stake in power solutions.
但去年他们出售了一些股份,目前持股比例已降至46.5%。
But last year, they sold some shares, which has now reduced their ownership stake to 46.5%.
因此,潍柴动力仍然是大股东,只是不再 technically 持有多数股权。
So Weichai remains a large shareholder, just not technically a majority shareholder anymore.
不过,潍柴动力在Power Solutions七人董事会中仍拥有四个席位。
Still, Weichai has four seats on power solutions, seven person board of directors.
说实话,我对这一点完全不担心,但如果你在考虑买入这只股票,并想问‘为什么吉姆没提到这个?’,那还是有必要了解的。
Honestly, this is not something I am at all concerned about, but it's still something worth knowing if you're thinking about buying a stock and you'd say, well, why didn't Jim mention that?
这就是情况。
Well, there it is.
那么,对于新泽西州的Romeo来说,关键结论是什么?
So what's the bottom line for Romeo in New Jersey?
那么,我们为什么对PSIX不看好呢?
Wherefore, aren't we positive on PSIX?
得了吧。
Come on.
我得试试这个。
I have to try this.
在更仔细地研究了Power Solutions以及导致这次近期回调的原因后,你知道吗?
After taking a closer look at power solutions and where I and what's caused this recent pullback, you know what?
实际上,我仍然认为这只股票非常有吸引力。
I actually still think this stock looks real good.
上次股价下跌时,它被过度打压了,我预计这里的许多担忧最终会被证明是言过其实的。
Stock's been overly punished when it was sold off last, week, and I'm betting many of the worries here will turn out to be overblown.
此外,公司今年预计每股盈利5.61美元,而Power Solutions International目前的股价正好约为今年盈利预测的10倍。
Plus, with the company expected to earn $5.61 per share this year, Power Solutions International is now selling for right around 10 times this year's earnings estimate.
当你将它与卡特彼勒的31倍、康明斯的21倍相比时,这简直像钢铁一样坚实。
When you compare that to something like Caterpillar at 31 times, Cummins at 21 times, this looks like steel.
当然,PSIX 之所以以如此低的折扣交易是有原因的。
Of course, there's a reason why PSIX sells for such a discount.
它们的透明度远低于一般的上市公司,而且是一家与中国有重大关联的小盘股公司。
They're a lot less transparent than your typical publicly traded company, and it's a small cap operator with major types of China.
但对我来说,这些都不是致命问题,因此我会在此位置买入。
But none of these, for me at least, are deal bakers, which is why I'd be a buyer down here.
我认为数据中心的建设是长期趋势,市场有足够的增长空间,包括 PSIX 在内。
I think data center build out is here to stay, and there's growth enough for everyone, including PSIX.
我们来接几个电话。
Let's take some calls.
也许这足以让我们关注像 PSIX 这样的标的。
Maybe it'll be as good enough as bringing something like PSIX to us.
我想先听一下田纳西州的格雷格。
I wanna start with Greg in Tennessee.
格雷格。
Greg.
您好,克拉默先生。
Good day, mister Cramer.
很高兴能与您交谈。
It's a pleasure to talk to you.
我也一样,格雷格。
I say the same about you, Greg.
我该怎么帮您?
How can I help?
我持有一只股票很久了,它之前表现非常好,直到一月份突然暴跌。
I've got a stock that I've held for a while, and it was doing very well until the January when it just fell off a cliff.
现在我在这只股票上亏了钱。
And now I'm I'm sitting on a loss on it.
我想知道我该怎么处理Carvana这只股票。
I'm wondering what I should do with Carvana.
嗯,Carvana是一家非常好的公司。
Well, know, Carvana is a very good company.
它确实会周期性地暴跌。
It does have periodic plunges.
然后他们就会做他们常做的事,那就是业绩不佳的一个季度。
And then they do the thing that they do, which is they didn't have a great quarter.
自从股价还在个位数时,我就一直看好加西亚。
I have been a believer in earning Garcia since the stock was single digits.
即使股价曾有某人所说的周五从46美元暴跌到300美元的情况,我也不会退缩。
And just because the stock has had you know, when some people close a Friday move from 46 down to 300, I'm not backing away.
我并不是说现在买入,但我表示我不会抛售离场。
I'm not saying buy some, but I'm saying I would not abandon ship.
我们接一下加利福尼亚的韦斯利。
Let's go to Wesley in California.
韦斯利。
Wesley.
吉姆,我喜欢你的新眼镜。
Jim, I like your new glasses.
多佛公司
Dover Corp.
五个卖出评级
Five seller hold.
我非常看好多佛公司。
I like Dover Corp very much.
多佛公司,你知道的,就像托宾先生的股票。
Dover Corp is, you know, like that's mister Tobin stock.
顺便说一下,股价刚刚涨到了237美元。
The stock just ran up, by the way, all the way up to 237.
那时候,买入并不是明智的选择。
At that point, it was not the right thing to buy.
它已经涨得太多了。
It's had such a run.
但在21美元时,我觉得对我而言是个机会。
But at $2.10, I think it's for me.
顺便说一下,你可以在2:10时买一些,然后在2美元时再买一些,再在1.90美元时买一些。
By the way, you can buy some at 02:10, and then you buy some at two you know, and then some at $1.90.
我知道我不打算在1.90美元买入,但一定要提前准备好应对策略。
I I know I don't want to do $1.90, but always be prepared with what to do.
提前制定好计划,趁下跌时买入黄金。
A game plan ahead, and that's to buy gold with on the way down.
动力解决方案公司的股价相对于同行处于折价状态,这是个不错的题材。
A power solution trades at a discount to its peers, and that's a good story.
我认为埃德加的回调简直太划算了。
I think Edgar's pullback is pretty much a steal.
嘿。
Hey.
更多《疯狂金钱》节目内容,包括我对美泰的独家专访。
Much more Mad Money, including my exclusive with Mattel.
2026年会是这个《玩具总动员》策略真正见效的年份吗?
Could 2026 be the year this Toy Story strategy really pays off?
我正在和首席执行官了解情况。
I'm finding out with the CEO.
那么,我们是否开始看到有关劳动力领导者议程的迹象了?
Then are we starting to see signs of what agenda is to the leader of workforce?
我正在关注一家科技公司正在做出的一些改变,给我一些看法,这些本应被更多地讨论。
I'm pulling in a one tech company making some changes and give me my take, and it should have been talked about a lot more than it has been.
今晚闪电轮环节中,你们的所有快速来电都将集中呈现,敬请关注克莱默。
And all your calls rapid fire in tonight's edition of the lightning round, so stay with Cramer.
好的。
Okay.
为了让美泰的股价扭转局面,需要发生什么?
What needs to happen for the stock of Mattel to turn itself around?
大约一个月前,这家标志性的玩具制造商公布了人们认为令人失望的季度业绩。
About a month ago, the iconic toymaker reported what people thought was a disappointing quarter.
股价在第二天暴跌了约25%。
Stock plunged roughly 25% the very next day.
《疯狂金钱》指出,美国零售商在十二月的补货订单放缓,导致美泰及其零售合作伙伴更加积极地清理库存。
Mad Money said replenishment orders from retailers in The United States slowed in December, which led both Mattel and its retail partners to clear inventory more aggressively.
这给假日季的毛利率带来了压力。
That put pressure on the gross margin going to the holidays.
现在,美泰希望投资者以不同的视角看待2026年。
Now Mattel is asking investors to think about twenty twenty six differently.
他们将这一年视为投资年,将额外投入1.5亿美元用于有机增长计划。
They see this as an investment year where they'll spend an extra $150,000,000 on organic growth initiatives.
我喜欢这一点。
I like that.
尤其是他们的数字游戏业务。
Especially their digital games business.
我真的很喜欢这一点。
I really like that.
那么,这是否值得在近期疲软时买入?
So could this thing be worth buying the recent weakness?
让我们亲自深入了解一下,这位非危机时期的董事长兼首席执行官,来自美泰公司。
Let's take a closer look in person with the non crisis, the chairman and CEO of Mattel.
克里斯先生,欢迎再次做客《疯狂金钱》。
Mister Christ, welcome back to Mad Money.
吉姆,很高兴来到这里。
It's great to be here, Jim.
好的。
Okay.
你在我的生日,2月10日发布了财报,我记得当时听你讲话,你说美国市场的增长低于预期,影响了全年的业绩。
So you reported on my birthday, February 10, and I remember listening to you, and you said the growth in US was less than anticipated, which impacted our full year results.
我说,天哪。
I said, oh, no.
这确实挺棘手的,因为我知道你从不希望听到这种话。
That's a tough one because I know you never wanna hear that.
但随后你却在公开市场上买入了价值一百万美元的股票。
But then you went and bought a million dollars worth of stock in the open market.
你看到了什么迹象,让他们觉得这将是底部?
What have you seen that makes them feel like this is gonna be the bottom?
我们对今天的状况感到非常兴奋。
Well, we're very excited where we are today.
2026年对美泰来说是重要的一年。
2026 is an important year for Mattel.
这一年,我们正在实施以品牌为中心的新战略,以推动以知识产权驱动的玩具和家庭娱乐业务增长。
This is a year where we are implementing our new brand centric strategy to grow our IP driven play and family entertainment business.
我们预计,增长将来自玩具创新、重大知识产权合作,以及娱乐战略的转折点——包括两部大片上映和数字游戏战略的扩展。
We expect to see growth driven by toy innovation, major IP partnerships, and an inflection in our entertainment strategy with two major movie releases and an expansion in our digital game strategy.
好的。
Okay.
我们来谈谈这两部电影,人们并没有因此给你任何认可,但我觉得在很多方面,它们其实与玩具的关系比人们意识到的更直接。
Let's talk about these two may people are not giving you any credit for these, which I think in many ways directly relate more to the toys than people realize.
没错。
That's right.
第一部电影是《宇宙巨人希曼》,我知道这是你最喜欢的。
The first movie is Masters of the Universe, which I know is your favorite.
我们还将推出一套与电影配套的精彩玩具系列。
And we have an incredible toy line that will accompany the movie.
这部电影本身将是一场盛事。
The movie itself is going to be a big event.
导演特拉维斯·奈特成功地将这个八十年代的经典品牌重新带回大众视野,不仅会让忠实粉丝喜爱,也会让新观众深深着迷。
Travis Knight, the director, was able to really bring this incredible brand back from the eighties, and it would appeal to avid fans as well as new new passionate candidates will love the movie.
当然。
Absolutely.
我们对这部电影寄予厚望,非常期待将它搬上大银幕。
We expect a lot from this picture and very excited to bring it to the big screen.
你们现在已经回购了公司8.18%的股份,但资产负债表依然非常强劲。
You're you've now bought back the company, has now bought back eight 18%, and yet the balance sheet's still terrific.
这会不会让你在某些时候想,天啊,我干脆把公司私有化算了?
Does that make you feel at certain times, well, boy, I I should just take it private?
我们的资产负债表非常强劲。
Well, we have a very strong balance sheet.
这是我们的核心优势之一。
This is one of our core strength.
在过去三年里,正如你所说,我们收购了18%的流通股,金额超过12亿美元。
In the last three years, we acquired, as you said, 18% of the float, over $1,200,000,000 of shares.
我们刚刚宣布了一项计划,在未来三年内再收购15亿美元的股票。
And we just announced a plan to acquire another $1,500,000,000 over the next three years.
所以我们相信这只股票。
So we believe in the stock.
它被低估了,当然,我们把资金投入到我们看到巨大价值的地方。
It's undervalued, and, of course, we put our money, where we believe we can see incredible value.
我认为这是对的。
Well, I think that's right.
我的意思是,我见过一些首席执行官借钱买股票,这并不太好。
I mean, I've seen CEOs if they borrowed money to buy stock, that's not so good.
但如果你手头有现金,这就充分说明了这家公司有多被低估,尤其是因为你现在拥有长期、广为人知的品牌。
But if you had the money in the till, it just shows you how undervalued this company really is, particularly because, you know, you've got long term brands now long well known brands.
我知道你对玩偶业务并不满意。
I know you weren't were not happy with dolls.
玩偶业务能像你期望的那样扭转局面吗?
Can dolls turn around the way that you'd like?
此外,我们在儿童和家庭娱乐领域拥有业内最强大的品牌组合之一。
Plus, we own one of the strongest portfolios in the industry in in children and family entertainment.
而机会在于除了玩具之外,还能挖掘更多价值。
And the opportunity is to capture value in addition to toys.
玩偶是一个重要的品类。
Dolls is an important category.
我们绝对期待这一业务持续改善。
We absolutely expect that to continue to improve.
凭借芭比、美国女孩、怪物高中、波莉口袋等品牌,以及像K-pop、恶魔猎手这样的合作品牌。
And with brands like Barbie, American Girl, Monster High, Polly Pocket, and partner brands like K pop, Demon Hunters Right.
《女巫》那应该会非常成功。
Wicked That should be huge.
还有《冰雪奇缘》。
And Frozen.
我们拥有一个令人惊叹的组合,我们期望它随着时间推移不断改善,表现越来越好。
We have an incredible portfolio, and we expect that to continue to improve and do better and better over time.
好的。
Okay.
我需要你向我解释一下,因为我并不在这个世界里,但你身处其中。
I need you to explain to me because I'm not in this world, but you are from it.
美泰163,拥有全部意味着什么?
Mattel one sixty three, what it means to have own all of it?
当我们完全收购合资企业并正式公布时,它就全部成为美泰的一部分了。
When we acquired our joint venture fully announced, so it's all part of Mattel.
我们的数字游戏战略是公司一个非常令人兴奋的增长驱动力。
Our digital game strategy is a very exciting growth driver for the company.
鉴于我们品牌的强大实力,以及我们能够以极低的资本投入拥有所有游戏应用的所有权。
Given the strength of our brands and the fact that we can invest a a very low, capital, level and own all of the apps from our games.
因此,进入自主发行领域是一个非常令人兴奋的机会。
So it's a very exciting opportunity to be in the self publishing business.
收购My Third 163将进一步放大并加速我们的战略,带来更大的规模、更多的交叉推广机会,并借鉴最佳实践,将这一业务整体融入美泰,作为我们数字游戏业务统一战略的一部分进行建设。
The acquisition of my third one sixty three will further amplify and accelerate our strategy with more scale, more opportunities to cross promote, and benefit from best practices, bringing this to to to Mattel inside and build it holistically as part of one strategy our digital game business.
我知道你在娱乐方面很在行。
I know you're good at entertainment.
你也有很好的财务头脑。
You've got a good financial head.
你有没有关注过Applovin这家非凡的公司?
Have you ever looked at Applovin, this incredible company?
我对Applovin非常了解。
I know Applovin well.
那你有没有可能也变得像Applovin一样?
Well, can you ever be like Applovin too?
你看,本质上我们是一家IP公司,并且已经发展成为一家品牌管理公司。
Look, the at the core, we are an IP company, and we've evolved to become a brand management company.
对。
Right.
你一直关注着我们的历程。
You followed our journey.
你见证了我们如何打造我们的品牌。
You've seen what we've done with our brands.
我们有很多机会将品牌延伸到玩具货架之外,我们的机遇在于不仅在玩具领域增长,还要拓展到非实体产品领域,如电影、电视、实体游戏、主题娱乐、音乐、出版等等。
There are many opportunities where we bring our brands to life outside of the toy aisle, and the opportunity for us is to grow both in toys as well as beyond physical product, film, television, physical games, location based entertainment, music, publishing, and on and on.
现在这是UBS会议的预览,我想起我父亲过去卖玩具时的情景。
Right now, this is a preview of the UBS conference, and I I think about this is typically from my dad who used to sell toys.
这对你来说并不是一个大季度。
This is not a big quarter for you.
所以真正的问题是,你知道,我们都知道第四季度非常重要,但之后会发生什么?
So it's really, and this is you know, I mean, we know that the fourth quarter is really big, but what comes next?
我们四月、五月会看到什么,以至于我们现在真的应该买入?
What are we gonna see in April, in May, so that we really might wanna buy now?
我们预计2026年的增长率为3%至6%。
Well, we guided to three to 6% growth in 2026.
重要的是我们如何为2026年之后的长期增长定位公司,这又回到了你刚才提到的投资。
The important thing is how we position the company for long term growth beyond 2026, and this is back to the investments that you just mentioned earlier.
这就是我们利用自有现金投资于有机增长机会,以更快地释放我们知识产权的更大价值。
This is where we take our own cash that we have and invest in organic growth opportunities to capture even more value of our IP faster.
我们投资于与核心业务直接相关或相邻的高投资回报机会,并预计在2027年及以后加速增长。
This is about investing in high ROI opportunities that are directly related to our core business or adjacent to the core business, and we expect to accelerate growth in 2027 and beyond.
好的。
Alright.
现在你觉得可以把所有关税因素都计入股价了吗?
Can we put is everything tariff in the stock now that you think?
会不会有人对关税仍感到意外?它们对利润会产生什么影响?
Are there people might still be surprised about tariffs and what can matter to the bottom line?
听好了。
Look.
我们去年已经完全抵消了关税带来的成本影响。
We fully mitigated for the cost impact of tariff last year.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
截至今天,我们已经采取了所有为2026年完全应对已知关税所需的措施。
And we're already taken all of the actions that are needed for '26 to fully mitigate it for the known tariff as we sit here today.
我们的任务是管理一系列具有不同价格区间和不同体验、不同人群的强势品牌。
Our job is to manage a portfolio of strong brands with different price points and different experiences, different demographics.
鉴于我们庞大的品牌组合,这为我们跨多个垂直领域捕捉价值提供了令人兴奋的机会。
And given the vast portfolio that we have, it's an exciting opportunity for us to capture value across across verticals.
我喜欢那些言行一致的首席执行官。
I like CEOs who put their money where their mouth is.
我喜欢那些在不破坏资产负债表的前提下回购股票的首席执行官。
I like CEOs who buy back stock without wrecking the balance sheet.
你已经尽了一切努力。
You're doing everything you can.
总有一天,我们知道这些事情会突然爆发。
One day, we know these things just ignite.
当你像现在这样做得对的时候,就会发生这样的情况。
That's what happens when you do it right like you're doing.
好的。
Okay.
这根本不是危机。
That is your non crisis.
美泰董事长、首席执行官,MAT。
Mattel chairman, CEO, MAT.
你刚刚提前预览了他即将发表的演讲。
You just got a good preview of the talk he's going to give.
我还能说什么呢?
And what can I say?
当你回购如此多的股票时,通常好事会发生。
When you buy back that much stock, typically good things happen.
休息过后,他们的资金就回来了。
Their money's back after the break.
接下来,你有问题。
Coming up, you've got questions.
克雷默来解答。
Cramer's got the answers.
准备好迎接接下来的快速闪电问答环节吧。
Get charged up for a fast fire lightning round next.
闪电问答环节结束后。
And then the lightning round is over.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
Fonz 怎么样?关于 Fonz 有什么新情况?
What's up with Fonz and for Fonz?
嘿,吉米·凯尔。
Hey, Jimmy Cale.
最近怎么样,老兄?
What's up, man?
我知道你跟我说过Fonz。
I know you told me Fonz.
我等着呢。
I'm waiting.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
我只是在想,你对MongoDB有什么看法?
Just thinking what's your thoughts on MongoDB?
不是,老兄。
No, man.
我对企业软件不感兴趣,而且我得说,上个季度真的很难让人满意。
I'm not into enterprise software, and I gotta tell you that last quarter was not to be liked.
我希望你去推销。
I want you to sell.
我们去找俄亥俄州的比尔吧。
Let's go to Bill in Ohio.
比尔。
Bill.
嘿,吉姆,谢谢你接我电话。
Hey Jim thanks for taking my call.
最近怎么样?
What's going on.
我持有家叫Form Factor的公司的股份。
I own a position in a company called form factor.
是的,这是一项不错的技术。
Yeah it's good technology.
这是一种很好的半导体技术。
It's good semiconductor technology.
股价很高,但我认为我会坚持持有。
Very expensive stock, but I think I'd ride it through.
我们转到马萨诸塞州的KT吧。
Let's go to KT in Massachusetts.
KT。
KT.
吉米,感谢你的辛勤工作。
Jimmy, thank you for your hard work.
哦,我正在努力。
Oh, I'm trying.
一月份打电话来询问SI Bones的情况。
Called in January asking about SI Bones.
你说你会拿给本·索去审阅。
You said you would run it by Ben So to.
从那以后,它下跌了大约30%。
Since then, it's dropped about 30%.
哇。
Wow.
天哪。
Gee.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这太惊人了。
That's woah.
他们亏了太多钱。
They're losing too much money.
我们正处在艰难的阶段。
We're in a tough tape.
我们不会买那些亏钱的公司。
We're gonna not buy the money losers.
我们现在有很多股票,虽然价格大跌,但赚了很多钱。
We got a lot of stocks that are making a lot of money way down now.
这正是我们要关注的。
That's what we're gonna look at.
我们连线加利福尼亚的格雷格。
Let's go to Greg in California.
格雷格。
Greg.
是的,吉姆。
Yes, Jim.
谢谢。
Thank you.
能和您对话是我的荣幸,先生。
It's an honor to talk to you, sir.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
有个小问题。
Just a quick question.
凯西·伍德最近买了一只股票。
Kathy Wood bought a stock recently.
Recursion制药公司。
Recursion pharmaceutical.
Recursion?
Recursion?
这让人失望。
That's a letdown.
大失所望。
Big letdown.
他上过节目。
Came on the show.
去他的超级碗。
Fuck the big game.
确实交付了。
Did deliver.
下一个。
Next.
我们来听一下来自北卡罗来纳的理查德。
Let's go to Richard North Carolina.
理查德。
Richard
吉姆,老朋友了,第三次来俱乐部,也是书迷。
Jim longtime third time club member book reader.
太棒了。
Fantastic.
很高兴你来参加节目。
Glad to have you on the show.
是的,吉姆,谢谢。
Yes Jim thank you.
听我说,我非常感谢你最近的宏观洞察和石油股票建议。
Listen I appreciate your recent macro insights and your oil stock stock advice.
好的。
Alright.
由于这次合并,这只股票似乎被低估了。
Due to the merger, this one seems undervalued.
卖出、吃点炸肉排,还是持有德文能源?
Sell, take a schnitzel, or hold Devon Energy.
我同意你的看法。
I agree with you.
出色的天然气投资组合。
Great natural gas portfolio.
它不一定与国际市场挂钩,但天然气将出现短缺。
It's not necessarily going to be linked to the international, but there's going to be shortage of natural gas.
我们现在都意识到了。
We all realize that now.
他们做了一次不错的合并。
They're doing a good merger.
尽管经历了大幅上涨,我仍然不会犹豫推荐任何油气股,如果价格回落,我会说买入。
I don't I hesitate to recommend any oil and gas after this big run, but if it comes in, I'm going to say yes.
我们连线加利福尼亚的克莱,克莱。
Let's go to Clay in California, Clay.
嘿,吉姆。
Hey, Jim.
最近怎么样?
How's it going?
克莱和我,我是编辑部的。
Clay and I, And I'm an editorial
我有个问题想问你。
I got a question for you.
好的。
Okay.
嗨,吉姆。
Hi, Jim.
我叫克莱。
My name is Clay.
我爷爷和我爸教我,钱应该为我工作,而我不只是为钱工作。
My grandpa, my dad taught me that money works for me, and I don't just work for money.
我在视频中赚了900%,在苹果股票上赚了500%。
I'm up 900% in the video, 500 and after in Apple.
我获利了结后,你觉得吉普沃纳是个不错的投资吗?
After I take profit, do you think Jeep Jeep Verona is a good move?
哪一个?
Which one.
吉姆·克莱默。
Jim Cramer.
听好了。
Listen.
看看这个业绩记录。
Look with that track record.
我有什么资格来发表意见呢?
Who am I to who am I to even opine.
我得告诉你,我打算买一些钱查姆布卢克的东西。
I have to tell you I'm going go buy something by Chamblechuk.
哦,我已经持有它了。
Oh I already own it.
你和我是志同道合的人。
You and me are kindred spirits.
我非常喜欢这只股票。
I like the stock very much.
他们应该进行分拆。
They ought to split it.
他们应该听你的。
They ought to listen to you.
他们就该这么做。
That's what they should do.
也许让你进入董事会。
Maybe put you on the board.
对。
Right.
我们转到阿拉巴马州的唐那里。
Let's go to Don in Alabama.
唐。
Don.
嘿。
Hey.
吉姆,你最近怎么样?
How are doing, Jim?
我很好。
I'm doing well.
你怎么样?
How are you?
谢谢你打给我。
Thank you for taking my call.
当然。
Of course.
我打电话是想听听你对一只叫South Hound的AI股票的看法。
I'm calling to get your opinion on an AI stock called South Hound.
我一直看着这只股票一路下跌。
I've been watching this thing go south.
你知道,大家都很兴奋,因为詹森处于一个位置,这有点像递归。
You know, everyone got all excited because Jensen in a position is it's kind of like that of recursion.
但你知道,我不再觉得他是个重要的股东了。
But, you know, he I I don't see him as a big share anymore.
我得告诉你,这家公司是一家迷因股,而亏钱的迷因股就是XNAI。
And I've got to tell you, this is one of those companies that is a meme stock and meme stocks that are losing money are XNAI.
好的。
Okay.
我们连线威斯康星州的马克。
Let's go to Mark in Wisconsin.
马克。
Mark.
医生。
Doctor.
克拉默,谢谢您接听我的电话。
Cramer, thank you for taking my call.
谢谢您来电。
Thank you for calling.
怎么了?
What's up?
我有个半导体股票推荐给您。
I got a semiconductor stock for you.
现在他们正在烧钱,但你得花钱才能赚钱。
Right now, they're burning through some cash, but you gotta spend money to make money.
最近,他们以某种方式与英伟达达成了合作。
Here recently, they hooked up with NVIDIA in some way, shape, or form.
我持有这只股票。
I own this one.
买入、卖出、持有。
Buy, sell, hold.
股票代码是NVTS,Navitas。
Ticker symbol, NVTS, Navitas.
好的。
Okay.
那这个呢?
How about this?
他们拥有非常出色的技术,这最终只会转化为出色的收益。
They've got really great technology that should only translate into great earnings.
目前还没有完成,但他们确实拥有出色的技术。
It is not done so yet, but they do have great technology.
所以,各位,我们到这里就结束了,我们
So that, ladies and gentlemen, conclusion of the we're we're
AI带来的就业末日已经到来了吗?
to the AI job pocalypse already be upon us?
克拉默接下来要发表看法。
Cramer's weighing in next.
几周前,Block公司(原Square)的首席执行官杰克·多西做了件不可思议的事:他宣布将员工人数从1万人削减至6千人。
Couple weeks ago, Jack Dorsey, CEO of Block, the old Square did the unthinkable, saying he would cut his workforce almost in half from 10,000 people to just 6,000.
为什么?
Why?
因为AI工具让更少的人能够以更低的成本完成更多工作。
Because AI tools make it possible for a smaller number of people to do a lot more with less.
这可真够残酷的。
Oh, it was brutal.
但多尔西表示这是不可避免的。
But Dorsey said it was inevitable.
他说:‘大多数公司都太迟了。’
Quote, most companies are late, end quote.
他解释道:‘我相信大多数公司都会得出同样的结论,并做出类似的结构性调整。’
He explained, quote, I believe the majority of companies will reach the same conclusion and make similar structural changes, end quote.
现在,股价立即作出反应,从五十余美元上涨至六十余美元。
Now the stock reacted immediately, rallying from the low fifties to the high sixties.
自那以后股价略有回升,但仍在六十余美元区间波动。
Oh, it's coming a little since then, but it's still in constant sixties.
目前,多尔西是孤身一人。
Right now, Dorsey's alone.
事实上,多尔西刚发表言论,Salesforce的首席执行官马克·贝尼奥夫就出来表示:‘听好,显然这家公司有其独特的困境。’
In fact, no sooner did Dorsey go there than Mark Benioff, CEO of Salesforce, came out and said, quote, listen, obviously, that company has its own unique issues.
我们都明白这一点。
We all know that.
所以,让我们把这一点放在一边,结束引用。
So let's put this aside, end quote.
但多西的评论让我开始思考。
But Dorsey's comments got me thinking.
我们都明白,人工智能可能是自互联网以来最大的生产力提升工具,或者可能是史蒂夫提到的。
We all know that AI could be the greatest productivity enhancer since the Internet or maybe Steve mentioned.
这就是科技界人士一直告诉我们的。
That's what the tech guys keep telling us.
对吧?
Right?
那么,如果这些公司真的践行他们所宣扬的,会发生什么?
So what happens if these companies actually practice what they preach?
你能想象,如果马克·扎克伯格全力投入人工智能,并裁掉他78,000名员工中的40%,Meta的股价会怎样吗?
Can you imagine what would happen to shares of Meta if Mark Zuckerberg decided to go all in on AI and lay off 40% of his 78,000 person workforce?
如果你能用人工智能代理让一名员工的效率提升十倍,那你还何必需要78,000人呢?
If you can have AI agents that can make an employee 10 times as productive, then why do you need 78,000 people?
我们知道,亚马逊云服务为众多公司提供了云基础设施,它在以更少资源完成更多工作方面表现卓越。
We know that Amazon Web Services prefer cloud infrastructure for so many companies, and it's fantastic at doing more with less.
当我从本地部署迁移到thestreet.com时,我亲身体验到了这一点。
I found out that at thestreet.com when we moved there from being on prem.
虽然转换过程非常痛苦,但他们确实是对的。
Brutal switch, but they were so right.
我们省下了一大笔钱。
We saved a fortune.
亚马逊声称雇用了32万名白领员工。
Amazon said to employ 320,000 white collar workers.
难道你不觉得好奇,如果他们只采纳多西建议的一小部分或一半,会发生什么?
Don't you have to wonder what would happen if they took only a dollop or half a glass of Dorsey's medicine?
谷歌母公司Alphabet真的需要19万名员工吗?
Will Alphabet really need a 190,000 people?
如果他们全面拥抱人工智能,是否可能只用3万或4万名员工就完成同样的工作?
Could it be doing the same with 30,000 or 40,000 fewer workers who went all in on AI?
Alphabet,也许他们人太多了。
Alphabet, maybe they have too many people.
起初这不会发生,但有了这些他们正在帮助创造的优秀智能代理,他们难道不应该能节省数十亿甚至数百亿美元吗?
Now, it wouldn't happen initially, but with all these talented agents they're helping to create, shouldn't they be able to save billions upon billions of dollars?
如果Block是个参考的话,如果他们采纳了自己一直谈论的AI,对他们的所有股票都会是极大的利好。
If Block is any guide, it would be terrific for all of their stocks that they adopted the AI they keep talking about.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
真正的问题是,这些公司甚至有没有选择的余地。
The real question is whether these companies even have a choice.
亚马逊刚刚通过一笔交易筹集了370亿美元,该交易超额认购超过三倍。
Amazon just raised $37,000,000,000 in deal that was more than three times oversubscribed.
恭喜。
Congratulations.
尽管今年预计其现金流为负。
That's despite the fact that it's expected to have negative cash flow this year.
负面的。
Negative.
但亚马逊如何才能恢复到现金流平衡状态呢?
But how is Amazon gonna get back to cash flow neutral?
这始终应该是目标,即使不能为正的话。
Which always has to be the goal, if not positive?
它需要大规模裁员,而这正是人工智能所促成的。
It needs massive cuts, just what AI has made for.
别让我提起微软那228,000名员工了。
And don't get me started on the 228,000 people working for Microsoft.
无数智能代理将是他们的救星和解决方案。
Agents galore are their salvation and their solution.
作为一名两度加入工会的成员,没错,我就是那个两度加入工会的人,我同情劳工运动,并曾努力推动它;作为一个认为首席执行官的薪酬相对于普通员工来说可能严重过高的人,我希望没有人被裁员。
Now as two time union member, I am, that's right, a two time union member who's sympathetic to labor movement and worked hard to promote it, as someone who thinks that CEOs may be radically overpaid versus workers, I hope that no one gets laid off.
我愿意相信,有了这些为人类工作的AI代理,你们需要尽可能多的人手,以便他们能成为强大的倍增器。
I'd like to think that with all these AI agents working for people, you need everyone you can get so that they can be big force multipliers.
可以说,你可以雇更多人,做得比现在更好。
Arguably, you could hire more people and do even better than you're doing now.
但以我对硅谷的了解,他们更可能全身心投入AI,拥抱这种理念,并以多西为榜样。
But with what I know about Silicon Valley, it's a lot easier to see them going all in AI, embracing the ethos, pointing at Dorsey.
听好了,我根本不喜欢多西说的话。
Listen, I didn't like what Dorsey said at all.
你可能就是那4000人中的一员,用个不太文雅的说法,就是冗员。
You may be part of that 4,000 there, for lack of a better term, dead wood.
我们在高盛就是这样称呼他们的。
That's what we call them at Goldman Sachs.
但如果所有这些科技巨头都必须筹资来构建他们的AI能力,我不得不相信他们也在考虑像多西那样裁员。
But if all of these big tech companies have to raise money to build their AI presence, I gotta believe they're thinking about firing people just like Dorsey.
坦白说吧。
Let's face it.
如果AI代理真的那么神奇,那么这些大型科技公司雇的人就太多了。
All these big tech companies have way too many employees if the wonder of AI agentry is true.
毕竟,这些公司之所以能随随便便就融到资,可能是因为多西说对了。
After all, the reason these companies can raise money at the drop of a hat may be because Dorsey's right.
是的。
Sure.
作为一家需要帮助的金融科技公司,Block处于独特境地,但形势并不利于它。
Block is in a unique situation as a fintech firm needed help, but the odds don't favor that.
形势更倾向于新世界。
They favor the new world.
我们只希望每个人都能有所收获,那些被抛弃的人能自己创业,或者找到机会,成为其他优秀企业的中坚力量。
Let's just hope there's something for everyone, and the abandoned people can start their own businesses or catch on and be a force of 10 for another good enterprise.
我愿意说,市场总会有更多机会。
I'd like to say there's always more market.
我向你保证,就在这里的《疯狂金钱》节目里,我会为你找到它。
I promise you to find it just for you right here on Mad Money.
我是吉姆·克莱默。
I'm Jim Cramer.
明天见。
See you tomorrow.
吉姆·克拉默在本播客中表达的所有观点均为克拉默个人的观点,不代表CNBC或其母公司或附属公司的立场,这些观点可能曾通过电视、广播、互联网或其他媒介发布过。
All opinions expressed by Jim Cramer on this podcast are solely Cramer's opinions and do not reflect the opinions CNBC or its parent company or affiliates and may have been previously disseminated by Cramer on television, radio, internet, another medium.
您不应将克拉默表达的任何观点视为具体的投资诱导或建议采取某种特定策略,而应仅将其视为他的个人意见。
You should not treat any opinion expressed by Cramer as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy but only as an expression of his opinion.
克拉默的观点基于他认为可靠的信息,但CNBC及其附属公司或子公司不保证其完整性和准确性,也不应依赖其作为依据。
Cramer's opinions are based upon information he considers reliable, but neither CNBC nor its affiliates and or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such.
如需查看完整的《疯狂金钱》免责声明,请访问 cnbc.com/MadMoneyDisclaimer。
To view the full Mad Money disclaimer, please visit cnbc.com forward slash Mad Money disclaimer.
在第一球投出之前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安将深入分析最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的工资总额将远超3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
周五在CNBC和CNBC Plus的《早间秀》节目中公布了官方的MLB球队估值。
Official MLB team valuations revealed Friday in Squawk Box on CNBC and CNBC Plus.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。