本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
在第一球投出之前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安深入分析了最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的薪资总额将远超3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
MLB球队官方估值。
Official MLB team valuations.
完整列表请访问cnbc.com/sport。
See the full list at cnbc.com/sport.
嗨。
Hey.
我是克莱默。
I'm Cramer.
欢迎来到我的世界。
Welcome to my world.
吉姆·克莱默因《疯狂金钱》而一举成名。
Jim Cramer burst onto the scene because of Mad Money.
现在进入《疯狂金钱》的闪电环节。
It is time for the lightning round on Mad Money.
买买买买
Buy buy buy buy
卖卖卖。
sell sell sell.
你知道的。
You know?
这是为股票选股者打造的注意力短暂型表演。
It's short attention span theater for stock pickers.
首先,来自CNBC。
First on CNBC.
警报。
Alert.
警报。
Alert.
警报。
Alert.
这是巴纳姆与贝利式娱乐的结合,内容精彩且易于理解,我要给他和他的制作团队极大的赞誉,因为他们真正打破了局面。
It was a combination of Barnum and Bailey entertainment, incredible content that was easy to understand, and I give him and his producers great credit for literally cracking the coast.
解雇。
Fired.
解雇。
Fired.
必须有人为那些因管理不善而付出代价的股东发声。
Somebody has to stand up for the shareholders who actually pay the price for lousy management.
已知有200万客户遭到明确欺诈。
2,000,000 customers are known to be explicitly defrauded.
对还是错?
True or false?
他提出的所有问题,都是为了帮助大家赚更多钱。
All the questions he's asking, he's trying to help everyone make more money.
其他人只关心交朋友的游戏。
Other people all about the friendship game.
我的目标是让你致富。
Me, my goal is to make you rich.
吉姆·克莱默的可贵之处在于他真实坦诚。
The beauty of Jim Cramer is that he's authentic.
所以当困难来临时,他不会逃避。
So when the times get tough, he's not gonna run away from it.
他清楚自己是谁,并始终忠于自我。
He knows who he is, and he stays true to that.
他们疯了。
They're nuts.
他们什么都不知道。
They know nothing.
吉姆看到了某些东西。
Jim saw something.
他说了点什么,结果引发了巨大的反弹。
He said something, and there was incredible backlash.
当你有强烈观点时,你必然会
When you have strong opinions, you are going
遭到攻击。
to be attacked.
我们手上有一股充满激情的热潮。
We got a fired up cream on your hands.
准备好了吗,滑雪菜鸟?
Are you ready, ski dummy?
今晚,我们庆祝《疯狂金钱》开播二十周年,二十年来一直提供支持并教育着Cramericans。
Tonight, we celebrate twenty years of Mad Money, twenty years of giving support and educating Cramericans.
我相信,我们能够克服任何困难,保障并增值我们的财富。
I believe we can overcome anything to save and grow secure with our money.
我知道。
I know it.
我亲身经历过。
I lived it.
回到1978年,我是一名在洛杉矶四处碰壁的凶杀案记者,无家可归,住在我的福特费尔蒙特轿车里,睡在后座上,内裤当枕头,随身带着一把手枪、一些强生婴儿粉,因为车里根本没有淋浴设施。
Back in 1978, I was a down and out homicide reporter in LA, homeless, living in my Ford Fairmont, sleeping on the back seat, underwear is my pillow, armed with a pistol, some J and J baby powder, because there's no shower in a car.
哦,别忘了那瓶必不可少的杰克丹尼威士忌,就为了取暖。
Oh, and let's not forget the requisite bottle of Jack Daniel's just to stay warm.
就在那一刻,尽管看起来不可能,我下定决心一定要有所作为。
Right then and there, as impossible as it seems, I decided I just had to make something of myself.
我当时只知道一种方法,那就是储蓄。
I only knew of one way to do it, saving.
我把手头所有的零钱——这里八美元,那里十二美元——都存进富达公司,开了一个个人退休账户,因为我实在受够了贫穷,最终靠自己摆脱了困境。
I took whatever spare cash I had, dollars 8 here, dollars 12 there, and sent it to Fidelity with an IRA I set up because I was just sick and tired of being poor, and I pulled myself out of it.
二十五年后,那个退休账户涨到了两百万美元。
Twenty five years later, and that IRA hit $2,000,000.
我从未忘记父亲常说的话:‘吉米,你必须存钱。'
And I never forgot what my father always said, you gotta save Jimmy.
所以,如果我能在一辆肮脏的福特费尔蒙特里存下钱,任何人都可以。
So if I can put away money while living out of a nasty Fort Fairmont, anybody can.
这正是这个节目的意义所在。
That's the point of this show.
所以今晚,我们要回顾过去二十年这段难以置信的旅程,思考这个节目对我意味着什么,更重要的是,我希望它对你们所有人意味着什么。
So tonight, we're reflecting on the unbelievable journey of the last twenty years and what this show has meant to me, and more importantly, what I hope it's meant to all of you.
他就是有这种魔力,让你不由自主地关注,同时又让你觉得有趣。
I He just draws you in to pay attention, but he keeps you entertained.
而他敢于迈出这一步,这在严肃的股票分析领域简直是前所未有的异类。
And him having the to take that step, that was such an aberration to anything anybody had ever seen when it came to serious stock analysis.
我们想找那些市盈率非常低的股票。
We wanna look for stocks with very low multiples.
当时我负责NBC娱乐业务,管理着有线电视网络,吉姆来找我,大胆地为自己争取机会,说:给我们一次机会。
I was running NBC Entertainment at the time when I had oversight of the cable networks, and Jim came to me and put himself on the line and said, we wanted a shot.
他只是相信我,因为这简直疯狂。
He just believed in me because it's nuts.
谁会做一个关于商业的独角秀?
Who doesn't show a one man show about business?
这太疯狂了。
It's insane.
在很多方面,简直难以相信会有人去做这样的事,但杰夫支持了我们,所以我们做了。
And it's in many ways too difficult to even believe that anyone would ever do it, but Jeff backed it, so we did it.
这家伙竟然把他的股票跌了35%。
This guy has managed to take his stock down 35%.
《疯狂金钱》之所以有争议,是因为一个特定原因。
Mad Money was controversial for one specific reason.
他打算挑选股票。
He was gonna pick stocks.
买什么,持有啥,卖什么。
What to buy, what to hold, what to sell.
这在CNBC上以前从未有人做过。
And that had never been done before on CNBC.
我们成功地让整个法务部门都吓坏了。
We managed to petrify the entire legal department.
我们不仅安排了一名律师,而是两名律师始终在控制室里,逐字逐句地审查吉姆说的每一句话。
We also had not one, but two lawyers stationed in the control room at all times, pouring over every single solitary word that that Jim said.
他们总是担心,如果你推荐了某只股票,结果导致人们亏钱,就会有人起诉你。
They were always afraid that if you, like, recommended a stock that it somehow would lose money and then people would sue you.
给我打电话,180743。
Call me at 180743.
很难想象,二十年后的今天,这个想法曾经如此具有争议性——一个疯狂的主持人,却一上线就大获成功。
It's hard to imagine now twenty years later that this was a a really provocative idea, a little out there with a crazy host, and it was a pretty big hit right out of the box.
它本该彻底失败的。
It should have failed spectacularly.
这太疯狂了。
It was so crazy.
准备好了吗,滑雪老爸?
Are you ready, ski daddy?
这引起你的注意了吗?
Did this get your attention?
《疯狂金钱》从一开始就是独立存在的。
Mad Money was its own thing from the very beginning.
而且,相比我们做过的任何节目,它都更专注于一个人。
And more than any show that we've ever had, it was specific to one person.
我们竭尽全力让自己脱颖而出。
We did everything we could to stand out.
我们觉得晚上6点是个无聊的时段。
We felt that it was a dead hour, 6PM.
财经新闻,你能怎么办?
Business news, what are you gonna do?
所以我们不得不大张旗鼓,大量使用视觉冲击和噪音,希望能突破重围。
So we had to do a lot of razzle dazzle, lot of butts, a lot of noise with the idea we could push through.
他很快就被注意到了,节目开播几个月后就声名鹊起。
He got noticed, and he got noticed quickly months after the program launched.
丹·拉瑟当时正在CNBC拍摄《60分钟》的片段。
Dan Rather was walking around CNBC doing a piece for sixty minutes.
克拉默几十年来一直是华尔街的重要人物,而现在他推出了一档全新且截然不同的电视节目。
Cramer's been a major player on Wall Street for decades, and now he's got a new and very different television show.
如果你想扩大影响力,就要成为天穹的一部分。
If you're gonna scale yourself, be part of the firmament.
丹·拉瑟把我们视为天穹的一部分,这正是你起步时的目标。
Dan Rather met us as part of the firmament, And that's the goal when you're starting.
你我一起来,试试赚钱吧,《疯狂金钱》。
You, me, let's try to make some money, Mad Money.
这家公司一直有本事在资金耗尽时变出奇迹。
The company has had a history of being able to pull rabbits out of the hat when you ran out money.
你们还好吗?
Are you guys okay?
我觉得我们没问题。
I think we're fine.
回顾起来,每个人都想弄清楚,是时机,还是
In retrospect, everybody wants to figure out was it timing, was it
好运,到底是什么?
good luck, what was it?
这一回直接面向了普通大众。
This one went right at Main Street.
他用一种更贴近大众的语言进行表达,这是一次重大突破,非常了不起。
He spoke in a language that was more accessible to more people, And that was a breakthrough and a great one.
他对于公司和相关话题了如指掌,但他解释的方式让任何人都能听懂。
He knows so much about the companies and the topic, but he explains it in a way that anyone can understand.
而且他做这一切时,都带着他一贯的活力与热情。
And he does it with the energy and passion that he brings to everything he does.
随之而来的混乱和救援需求,吸引到了更广泛的观众。
The chaos ensuing you need to rescue created a much broader audience.
但重要的是,抛开那些戏剧化的表演,他的核心信息在过去二十年里始终如一。
But importantly, his message, though, if you got around the theatrics, the message has been consistent now for the entire twenty years.
我让它变得易于理解,甚至有趣。
I make it so that it's digestible and even fun.
正因为如此,他们会开立账户,观看CEO的访谈,听我说话。
And because of that, they'll open an account, they'll watch a CEO, they'll listen to me.
希望他们能赚到一点钱。
Hopefully, they'll make a little money.
所以,持久性来自于教学。
So the longevity comes from teaching.
我认为节目开播的时机让我们碰上了好运。
I think we got lucky with the timing of when the show came on the air.
当时零售投资爆发了,而与此同时,人们正寻找投资方向。
There was this explosion of retail investing, and that coincided with people who were looking for some direction on where they should invest.
这时出现了这么一个人,有点疯狂、东拉西扯地给出建议,结果却意外成功了。
And here was this guy who came along who was a little crazy and all over the place giving them advice, and it just worked.
因为我的工作不仅仅是娱乐你,虽然我在节目中确实做了很多娱乐内容,更重要的是教育你。
Because my job is not just to entertain you, although I do a lot of that in the show, but to educate you.
很难说清楚是吉姆把散户带入了市场,还是散户把吉姆推上了电视屏幕。
It's hard to separate whether Jim brought the retail investor to the markets or the retail investor brought Jim to the TV screen.
但显然,他们之间有着密切的关系。
But clearly, they had a close relationship.
散户投资者参与激增的最大推动力之一,就是零佣金交易的出现。
One of the biggest drivers of the retail investor participation boom has been the introduction of zero cost trading.
交易佣金从每笔50美元暴跌至10美元,再到如今的0美元。
Commissions collapsed from $50 a trade to $10 a trade to $0 a trade.
确实,这些事件恰好汇聚在一起,而无论吉姆是否意识到,他都充分利用了这一时机。
You did have these confluence of events, and whether he knew it or not, Jim took total advantage of that moment.
为了让你更清楚今天散户交易者的重要性,美国最大的零售经纪商之一嘉信理财,在2005年时大约有700万个经纪账户。
To give you some more context over just how much retail traders matter more today, Charles Schwab, one of the biggest retail brokerages in America, had about 7,000,000 brokerage accounts back in 2005.
如今,这个数字已超过3650万个账户。
Now that number is over 36 and a half million accounts.
在这一时期,还有越来越多的人开始投资401(k)退休账户。
Another thing that's also happening during this period, more and more people are starting to invest in four zero one k's.
越来越多的美国人对股市产生了兴趣。
So a greater number of Americans are becoming interested in the stock market.
这就是为什么《疯狂金钱》节目在讨论这些话题时变得如此重要。
This is why Mad Money has become so important talking about these things.
吉姆是少数几位关注退休投资的人之一,我对此表示赞赏。
And Jim, he's one of the few individuals who's focusing on retirement, and I applaud him for that.
吉姆·克莱默让华尔街的运作方式更加民主化,使散户投资者能够更好地理解股市。
Jim Cramer has democratized the way Wall Street works in terms of how the retail investor can understand the street stocks in a much better way.
相比2005年,2025年有更多人关心自己的财务状况。
More people care about their money in 2,025 than did in 2005.
市场变大了。
The markets are bigger.
散户投资者的数量大大增加,这个节目如今依然像以往一样深入人心。
The number of retail investors is much larger, and the program resonates as strongly as it ever has.
作为一名投资者,意味着要知道何时退出。
Being an investor means knowing when to get out.
他过得很好。
He's thriving.
即使主流观点认为根本别妄想,他依然取得了巨大成功。
He's flourished even as the conventional wisdom has been like, oh, don't even try.
根本别想着战胜市场。
Don't even try to beat the market.
你知道,连专家都做不到。
You know, even the experts can't do it.
吉姆相信你是可以做到的。
Jim believes that you can.
我认为,在投资史上,没有任何一个人像他这样,为让更多人能够参与投资做出了如此巨大的贡献。
There's no single person, I believe, in the history of investing who has done so much to make it investing accessible to so many.
我最敬佩吉姆·克莱默的一点是,他每天都坚持出现,因为他知道人们的财务生活依赖于他,他绝不愿辜负这份信任。
What I respect most about Jim Cramer is that he's there every day because he knows people's financial lives are depending on him, and he doesn't ever wanna violate that trust.
谢谢。
Thanks
感谢你为我和我妻子所做的一切。
to you for all you've done for my wife and I.
你为我们的人生带来了巨大的改变。
You made a major difference in our lives.
我认为这个节目成功的关键之一是让普通人参与其中,他每天都会与他们连线交流。
I think one of the keys to the success of the show was the real people were involved and he was talking to them on the line every day.
现在回头看,一切似乎都很简单。
Everything seems, you know, easy now in hindsight.
但在2005年,还没有人做过这样的事。
But in 2005, nobody had done this.
我和我的女儿、孙子都投资了股票。
And I've got my daughter and my grandson in the stocks.
谢谢你。
Thank you
非常感谢。
very much.
是的。
Yes.
那就是我赢的。
That's what I won.
我总是喜欢听电话来电,因为那真正反映了人们心里真正想的东西。
I always loved hearing the phone calls because that was a real mirror of what was actually on people's minds.
我喜欢来电者。
I love the callers.
来自伊利诺伊州的戴夫。
Dave from Illinois.
我根本不认识戴夫。
I don't know Dave in a nanosecond.
我有个来自加利福尼亚的英国人打来电话。
I got some British guy from California with his calls.
有太多优秀的来电者了。
So many great callers.
这为节目提供了动力。
That fuels the show.
来自纽约的罗伯特。
Robert in New York.
罗伯特。
Robert.
我经常打电话进来,因为我从事股票投资,而且在没有吉姆建议的情况下,我绝不会做出任何操作。
I call in constantly because I make investments in the stock market, and I won't make a move without Jim's advice.
吉姆,你同意我应该多买一些,然后推迟卖出吗?
Jim, do you agree I should buy more and sell much later?
人们喜欢吉姆·克莱默的原因是他就像我们中的一员。
The reason why people like Jim Cramer is because he is one of us.
他是那些普通人中的一员。
He's one of the regular people out there.
他一点都虚假做作。
There's nothing phony about him.
努力帮助人们赚钱。
Trying to to help people make money.
我正在试图教学。
I'm trying to teach.
得克萨斯州的特雷。
Trey in Texas.
特雷。
Trey.
到目前为止,我已经给节目打过50多次电话了。
So at this point, I've called into the show over 50 times.
我实际上从事房地产工作,但交易才是我更希望全职从事的事业。
I actually work in real estate, but trading is certainly the thing that I would prefer to be doing full time.
这绝对是我的第一热情。
It's definitely my number one passion.
第二是我的婚姻。
Second being my marriage.
为什么选择交易?
Why trading?
你和我都清楚。
You and I both know.
我跟你聊天比跟我老婆聊天还多。
We talk to each other more than I talk to my wife.
这个节目一个特别有趣的地方是,他几乎每天都会邀请一位首席执行官做客。
One of the really interesting things about the show is he has a CEO on the show just about every day.
首席执行官们纷纷涌向《疯狂金钱》。
CEOs flock to Mad Money.
他们明白,散户投资者是这个拼图中非常重要的部分。
They understand that the retail investor is a very important piece of the puzzle.
你有一部分股东是散户,你希望能够与他们沟通。
You have a certain percent of your shareholders who are retail shareholders, and you wanna be able to communicate with them.
而与吉姆·克莱默进行访谈,是实现这一点的最佳方式之一。
And one of the best ways to do that is through an interview with Jim Cramer.
吉姆创造了一种信任的货币。
Jim has created a currency of trust.
与首席执行官之间的信任,与散户投资者之间的信任,以及与市场之间的信任。
Trust with the CEO, trust with the retail investor, and trust with the street.
星巴克的品牌价值从未如此强大。
The equity of the brand has never been stronger at Starbucks.
我们正努力加速我们的举措,以更好地为您服务。
We are trying to accelerate our initiatives to better serve you.
他经常出现在我们的门店里。
He's in our stores.
他尝试我们的产品,并且会让这一切变得真实可信。
He's trying our products, and he's gonna make it real.
因此,他非常有影响力,能够揭示出其他人无法察觉的细节和故事。
And so he's very relevant, and he can bring out nuances and stories that other people won't.
我们将它与人工智能融合在一起。
We fused it with artificial intelligence.
这个大脑就在你面前飞速运转,每小时一千英里。
This brain is going a thousand miles an hour right there in front of you.
这非常有趣,但说实话,也极具挑战性。
It's incredibly fun, but it's also incredibly challenging, frankly.
这可以说是一种成年礼,也是一种勇气的象征。
It's sort of a rite of passage and a badge of courage.
我认为,对于一位首席执行官来说,说‘我上过《疯狂金钱》’,真的是一种功成名就的时刻。
And I think it became for a CEO to say, I've been on Mad Money, that really is an I've arrived moment.
我认为很多人参加这个节目是为了接受挑战。
It's I think a lot of people go on the show for the challenge.
这是人们一再希望我问你的问题。
This is the question people wanted me to ask you over and over again.
我会问这个问题,因为这是观看节目的观众想了解的。
I'm gonna ask it because this is what people who watch the show want.
是他们对正在发生的事情一无所知,还是你们的文化使然?
Was it ignorance of the practice that was happening or was it your culture?
如果他们搞砸了,我必须对他们严厉,因为这关乎钱,而不是朋友。
If they screw up, I I I gotta be tough for them because it's not about friends, it's about money.
那么,谁会说资金状况可能变得严重呢?
So what do you say who says the cash situation could become serious?
是分析师错了吗?
Is that the analyst is wrong?
因为他不会。
Because he won't.
我发现,首席执行官们认为这是一个非常适合讲述他们故事的氛围。
I do find that the CEOs think it's a very conducive atmosphere to tell their story.
吉姆的目标始终是为我们赚钱,我认为在二十年后,他非常成功。
Jim's goal has always been to make us money, and I would say after twenty years, he's been very successful.
太棒了。
Booyah.
我爸爸教我如何省钱。
My dad taught me how to save money.
吉姆·克莱默教我如何投资钱。
Jim Cramer showed me how to invest money.
他对我们的生活产生了巨大的影响。
He has made nothing short of just a massive impact on our lives.
你需要明白的是,你提供了帮助。
The thing that you need to hear is that you helped.
如果你提供了帮助,就继续这样做。
And if you helped, you keep doing it.
我一直喜欢英伟达。
I've always liked NVIDIA.
NVDA 是个人电脑供应链中为数不多的赢家之一。
NVDA is one of the few winners in the PC supply chain.
英伟达。
NVIDIA.
英伟达。
NVIDIA.
NVIDIA确实配得上这些赞誉。
NVIDIA darn it deserves the accolades.
NVIDIA是我赚得最多钱的股票。
NVIDIA is the one that I've made the most money on.
他在AI领域起步很早,并且很早就认识到了它的潜力。
He was early in learning about AI and he was early in recognizing its potential.
然后他到处讲述NVIDIA的故事。
And then he went and told everybody the story of NVIDIA.
它占了我的投资组合大约30%,价值超过一百万美元。
It's probably 30% of my portfolio and it's worth over a million dollars.
吉姆始终认为自己的使命是帮助人们,而且他从未假装自己能每次都对。
Jim always saw his mission as trying to help people, and he never pretended for a second that he was gonna get everything right.
我的意思是,没人喜欢犯错,但当你在一天、一周、一年里推荐那么多不同股票时,犯错几乎是不可避免的。
I mean, nobody likes to make mistakes, and invariably, you're going to when you're recommending I don't know how many different stocks during the course of a day, a week, a year.
吉姆确实做出过一些错误的判断,让我亏了一些钱。
Jim's have made some bad calls, and it's cost me some money.
我无法掩饰自己的失望,因为我原本以为这只股票很便宜,但显然我错了。
I can't hide my disappointment here about what I thought was a cheap stock, but obviously, I was wrong.
定义他最鲜明的特质是他不断愿意重新评估自己,质疑自我设限的信念,并据此做出调整。
The thing that defines him the most is his constant willingness to reassess himself, question his self limiting beliefs, and change accordingly.
我竭尽全力解释我为什么会犯错,以便你们不要重蹈覆辙。
I try so hard to explain why I made the mistakes so that you don't make mistakes.
我努力向你们展示如何做功课。
I try to show you how to do the homework.
我们赚了一笔天文数字的钱。
We have made an astronomical amount of money.
亏一些钱只是这个过程的一部分。
Losing some money is just part of the I
我没弄对这一点。
did not get that right.
我道歉。
I apologize.
我的想法不够清晰。
I was not clear in my thinking.
我认为吉姆承认自己并不总是对的,这让他与大多数电视上不愿承认错误的人区别开来。
I think Jim acknowledging that he's not always right actually sets him apart from most people on television who are not usually willing to say they got something wrong.
他可能会被抨击,但他依然这么做,因为他希望帮助人们赚钱。
He could be bombed, but he does it because he wants to help people make money.
他让人们从沙发上站起来,采取行动进行投资,这是一项非凡的成就。
Getting them off the couch and doing something about investing, he's done something extraordinary.
那天马克下跌了一千点。
Mark dropped a thousand points that day.
如果你听我的,你就避开了40%的损失。
If you listen to me, you got a 40% avoidance.
你躲过了40%的下跌。
You dodge a 40% decline.
他冒着极大的风险发声,引发的风暴是我永远无法忘记的。
He stuck his neck out in a way that was so potentially damaging, and the firestorm that that set off is something I will never forget.
欢迎
Welcome
来到哈佛。
to Harvard.
我们被拒绝了,一次又一次地被拒绝。
We were turned down, turned down, turned down.
我去找哈佛,他们态度冷淡。
And I asked Harvard, and they were lukewarm.
我说,听好了。
And I said, look.
我想捐一笔款。
I'd like to make a donation.
我真的很想把这件事做成。
I really wanna get this done.
达拉斯小牛队的老板,
The owner of the Dallas Mavericks,
马克·西蒙斯。
Mark Simmons.
吉姆去了印第安纳大学,那里也是我上学的地方。
Jim goes to Indiana University where I went to school.
他跟我说,我要扔给你一个篮球。
And he was like, I'm gonna throw you a basketball.
我则说,那要是我没接到怎么办?
And I'm like, well, what if I missed?
在第一球投出之前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安深入分析了最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的薪资总额将远超3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
MLB球队的官方估值。
Official MLB team valuations.
请访问cnbc.com/sport查看完整列表。
See the full list at cnbc.com/sport.
好吧。
Alright.
那我们做什么?
So what are we doing?
大家都准备好了吗?
We all set?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得是。
Think so.
看看有多少人通过这个渠道找到了工作。
Take a look at how many people get jobs from a pipeline.
如果看起来很棒,他们就会观看。
If it looks great, then they'll watch.
如果你能让人娱乐,他们就会观看。
They'll watch if you entertain.
如果你能让他们留下来,他们就会学到东西。
They'll learn if you get them to stay.
你怎么安排它
How you lay it
在那个位置上的标志是
in the place is the sign of
当你听到那个声音时,就知道钱在赚了。
money being made when you hear that noise.
我想和每个人谈谈。
I wanna talk to everybody.
我知道我应该去和这个人还有这位CEO交谈,但你得问问每个人都在忙什么。
I know I'm supposed to talk to this guy and this CEO, but you wanna ask everybody at what they're up to.
你怎么样?
How are you?
克拉默。
Cramer.
我到处都能看到投资机会。
I see investment ideas everywhere.
科技?
Technology?
你登上这个浮动平台。
You come on this floating platform.
欢迎来到美国空军学院。
Welcome to the United States Air Force Academy.
我喜欢和真实的人交谈。
I like to talk with real people.
我特别喜欢和退伍军人交谈。
I particularly like to talk with veterans.
我们向武装部队中的勇敢男女致敬。
We salute the brave men and women in the armed forces.
我尤其自豪的是,我父亲肯·克拉默在这里,他在珍珠港事件后立即自愿参战。
And I'm particularly proud to have my dad, Ken Cramer here, who volunteered to fight right after Pearl Harbor.
这是父亲的激励,也是我的执行制片人,我们花了很多时间与退伍军人相处,我对此感到非常自豪。
It was my father's inspiration and my executive producer that we spent a lot of time with veterans, and I feel really great about that.
太棒了。
Booyah.
欢迎来到哈佛。
Welcome to Harvard.
就像周六的大学橄榄球比赛日一样。
It was like Saturday, game day college football action.
你听不见。
You couldn't hear.
我不知道。
I don't know.
有时候我在想,他怎么能听得见。
Sometimes I wonder how he could hear.
欢迎来到克雷默共和国。
Welcome to the People's Republic Of Cramerica.
我们开始听到韦伯大学的‘Booyah’声,嘿,吉姆,我正在上经济学课,看到人们在关注他们的兄弟会宿舍。
We start to hear these University of Weber Booyahs and, hey, Jim, I'm watching my economics class and people watching their fraternity houses.
所以我们觉得也许我们应该把节目设在大学校园里。
And so we thought maybe we should do the show on a college campus.
今天,欢迎来到克莱默教授的课堂。
Today on Professor Cramer.
我觉得我本可以成为一名优秀的教授。
I felt that I could have been a great professor.
这正是我原本想为商业领域做的事情。
That's what I kind of wanted to do for business.
但这里是个更好的讲台。
This is a much better pulpit.
吉姆对大学校园的关注,其实源于他从那个年纪开始爱上股票和股市。
Jim's focus on college campuses really starts from the fact that he began his love of stocks and the stock market when he was about that age.
我希望你们开始思考如何尽早致富,这意味着你们需要尽早开始投资。
I want you to start thinking about trying to get rich early, and that means you need to start investing early.
一旦我们有了校园巡演的想法,我就给很多所大学打电话,他们都很直接地说,我们认为你的节目不可能吸引我们的学生。
Once we had the idea for the college tour, I was calling around to a bunch of different universities, and they really simply said, we don't believe there's any chance that your show will have appeal to our students.
我们被拒绝了,被拒绝了,又被拒绝了。
We were turned down, turned down, turned down.
我联系了哈佛,他们的态度很冷淡。
And I asked Harvard, and they were lukewarm.
我说,听好了。
And I said, look.
我想捐一笔款。
I'd like to make a donation.
我真的很想把这件事做成。
I really wanna get this done.
事实上,是哈佛法学院,而不是哈佛商学院。
And it was, in fact, Harvard Law School, not even Harvard Business School.
吉姆曾经就读的是哈佛法学院。
It was Harvard Law where Jim had gone.
这只股票能让你再也不用去上课了。
This is the stock that could make it so you never have to go to class again.
大学校园担心,如果我们给大学生提供建议,而他们犯了错,他们可能会被追责。
College campuses were afraid that if we were giving out advice to college students and they made a mistake, they could get held responsible.
这和CNBC的人所担心的一样。
It was the same fear that people at CNBC had.
我知道,只要能说服一所学校,这件事就一定能成。
I knew if I could get one school, I knew it could happen.
干脆就选哈佛吧。
Might as well be Harvard.
准备好见爸爸了吗?
Are you ready to see daddy?
布贾。
Boojah.
我们决定拍摄这段宣传视频,来展现吉姆·克莱默在校园里会是什么样子。
We decided to shoot this promo to kind of set the stage of what would it be like for Jim Cramer to be on campus.
我们开始播放这个宣传片,一切就此展开。
And we started airing that promo and and off we went.
你在认真听吗?
Are you paying attention?
你想要
What do
你这一生想做什么?
you want to do with your life?
我想试着
I want to try to
让别人变得富有。
make people rich.
非常富有。
Really rich.
太棒了!
Booyah!
我曾在哈佛商学院读书。
I was a student at Harvard Business School.
我记得吉姆来过校园。
I remember Jim coming to campus.
排队的人多得离谱,不是每个人都能进去。
The line was crazy long, and not everybody could get in.
我记得活动结束后,他扔的那种小毛绒玩具,后来在eBay上能卖几百美元,因为大家都特别想要。
I remember afterwards, the squishies that that were part of the show that he would throw, you you could sell them on eBay for, hundreds of dollars, you know, because people wanted them so much.
等一下。
Wait a sec.
等一下。
Wait a sec.
我想告诉你一件事。
Just wanna tell you.
我想让你看一下。
I want you to take a look.
埃琳,看看这个观众。
Erin, take a look at this audience.
他们就在那儿。
And there they are.
听起来他们像是在为角斗士加油,也许确实如此。
It sounds like they're cheering on the gladiator and perhaps they are.
他
There he
买入股票,让他们对投资产生兴趣。
stocks and get them excited about investing.
这就是我的工作。
It's what I do.
我让人参与进来。
I get people involved.
如果你能在大学时让他们参与进来,他们就会投资一生。
And if you can get them involved in college, they're gonna invest their whole lives.
展开剩余字幕(还有 407 条)
理解商业的一部分,就是理解股票市场是如何运作的。
Part of understanding business is understanding how the the stock market works.
如果你要在任何大学主修商业,这都是你课程的一部分。
It's part of your curriculum if you're gonna major in business at at any college.
你想要做的是弄清楚
That's what you're trying to
如何找出
do is figure out
哦,是的。
like, oh, yeah.
你如何获得一家公司的关键洞察?
How do you get, like, the key insights in a company?
他让这些内容变得非常易懂。
And he was making that stuff really accessible.
他就像是我们在哈佛商学院想要学习的那种理念的活生生的体现。
Like, he was the living embodiment of exactly the kind of thing we were trying to learn at Harvard Business School.
如果你是个大学生,你的朋友跟你说:‘嘿,你得去看看这个人。’
If you're a college student and your buddy tells you, oh, you gotta come check out this guy.
他特别搞笑。
He's hilarious.
他整天讲股票和商业。
He talks all about stocks and business.
我的意思是,这些内容相互促进、相辅相成。
I mean, that all fed upon itself.
比尔·雷迪,他是新任首席执行官。
Bill Reddy, he's the new CEO.
各位,欢迎来到《疯狂金钱》。
Gentlemen, welcome to Mad Money.
吉姆对我影响巨大。
Jim's been a huge influence on me.
我还记得我第一次以Pinterest首席执行官的身份采访吉姆的情景。
I remember my very first interview with Jim as CEO of Pinterest.
在节目结束后,当我所在的公司正经历重大变革时,他抽出时间陪我。
He spent time with me after the show when I was coming in at a moment where the company was really going through some major changes.
吉姆给了我非常棒的建议,真正给了我勇气,让我坚信可以证明这个商业模式是真实且积极的。
And Jim just had such great advice and really helped give me the courage of my conviction to really look to go prove there's a real business model and positivity.
当我听到自己对任何人的人生产生过影响时,无论是比尔·雷迪还是其他人,这都意义非凡。
When I hear that I played any role in anybody's life, I played any way Bill Ray, anybody's life, it's just such a huge deal.
这就是动力。
This is the fuel.
我需要这种动力。
I need the fuel.
你看,没有它,就没有氧气。
See, without that, there's no oxygen.
你需要听到的是:你确实帮助了别人。
The thing that you need to hear is that you helped.
我们正努力做正确的事,证明为用户做正确的事也能成就一个好商业模式。
We're trying to go do the right thing and prove it's a good business model to do the right thing for users.
好的。
Alright.
我要祝贺你五周年,更重要的是,祝贺你拥有这种态度。
I wanna congratulate you five years and most importantly, congratulate you on that attitude.
回校巡演最棒的部分,也是我为什么做这件事的原因,就是有机会与全国最优秀、最聪明的学生交流。
The best part about the back to school tour, why I do it, is the chance to talk to the best and brightest students in the country.
年轻人正在说,我觉得我赚不到父母那么多钱。
Younger people are the ones that are saying, I don't think I'm gonna make as much money as my parents.
但这个人出现了,他告诉我,如果我每月存10美元、20美元到共同基金或指数基金里,我其实也能赚钱,而且我会去做。
But this guy comes along, and he's talking about how if I put $10 away, $20 away in a mutual fund, in an index fund, he's telling me I can actually make money, and I'm gonna do it.
这取决于你们。
It's up to you guys.
现场座无虚席。
It was standing room only.
遗憾的是,有些孩子不得不被拒之门外。
There were, sadly, kids who had to be turned away.
今天谁来参加了?
Who came to play today?
上帝。
God.
他就像皮普尔魔笛手。
He's like pied piper.
我的意思是,你无法想象他拥有怎样的追随者。
I mean, you cannot imagine the kind of following that he has.
年轻人非常渴望,渴望找到一条出路。
Young people are very hungry and longing, for a way in.
我认为吉姆·克莱默拥有非凡的天赋和特质,几乎能像变色龙一样与各种不同的人产生共鸣。
And I think Jim Cramer has the unusual talent and characteristic to almost be a chameleon and relate to so many different people.
这真是一种天赋。
It's a real gift.
站起来,印第安纳人。
Get on your feet, Hoosiers.
吉姆去了印第安纳大学,我也在那里上学,我就想,我也在那儿。
Jim goes to Indiana University where I went to school, and I'm like, I'm there.
达拉斯独行侠队的老板,
The owner of the Dallas Mavericks,
马克·席贝尔。
Mark Schibel.
他当时说,马克,你一上来,我就扔你一个篮球,因为他们正好在阿什利大厅的篮球场上。
And he was like, Mark, when you come on, I'm gonna throw you a basketball because they were right on the basketball court at Assembly Hall.
我就想,好吧。
And I'm like, okay.
他问,你是不是要投篮?
He goes, you're gonna shoot it, right?
我就说,要是我投丢了怎么办?
And I'm like, well, what if I miss?
但我走进去时,他给我来了个完美的传球,大概投了十五英尺远,全场都沸腾了,吉姆
But I walked in, he hit me with a perfect pass, you know, made about a 15 footer, and the crowd went wild, Jim
沸腾了。
went wild.
没投进的人。
Missed guy.
如果
If
如果我没投进那球,我可能一辈子都洗不清了。
I hadn't made that shot, I might not have ever lived it down.
你会赢的。
You're gonna win it.
你们会输的。
You're gonna The losers.
库班点燃了这场赛事,也赋予了这项赛事真正的合法性。
Cuban lit up the run, and he also legitimized the tour.
因为如果库班喜欢这个赛事,那这个赛事可能真的很棒。
Because if Cuban liked the tour, maybe the tour is great.
吉姆·克莱默绝对是商学院的德雷克。
Jim Cramer is definitely the Drake of the business school.
他极其受欢迎,人人都知道他是谁。
He is insanely popular, and everyone knows who he is.
今晚,我要点燃激情
Tonight, I am bringing the heat
来自迈阿密大学美丽的校园。
from the gorgeous campus of the University of Miami.
我们最近的一次大学巡演是在迈阿密大学,当时一位想向吉姆提问的年轻女性说:听我说,我真的很想问一个问题,但我很紧张。
One of our more recent college tours was at the University of Miami, where one of the young women who wanted to ask Jim a question said, listen, I I really would like to ask a question, but I'm I'm nervous.
我对这个节目有非常个人的联系。
I have a very personal connection to the show.
当我一两岁的时候,我爸爸会看这个节目,吉姆·克莱默会说:拜拜拜拜拜。
When I was, like, one or two years old, my dad would be watching the show and Jim Cramer would say, bye bye bye bye bye.
我会对着电视重复这句话。
And I would repeat it back to the TV.
嗨,吉姆。
Hi, Jim.
我叫弗朗西斯卡·德米萨,来自佛罗里达州博卡拉顿。
My name's Francesca Demisa, and I'm from Boca Raton, Florida.
我记得我的胃开始翻腾、疼痛,我非常害怕,尤其是因为我正在分享如此私密的故事。
I remember my stomach started like turning and hurting and I was like very scared, especially because I was sharing such a vulnerable story.
在我提问之前,我想告诉你这个节目对我有多重要。
Before I asked my question, I wanted to tell you how much this show means to me.
我八岁时,父亲因胰腺癌去世。
My father died of pancreatic cancer when I was eight years old.
这个节目是我对他为数不多的回忆之一,因为我曾和他一起看这个节目。
And this show is like one of the few memories I have of him is watching it with him.
所以今天能见到你、来到这里,我非常感激。
So I'm very thankful to meet you and be here today.
那一刻,我从舞台上跳下来,看到一位学生正在真诚地讲述她和父亲的故事。
It was one of those things where I jumped down from the stage and there's this student and she's telling the truth about her and her dad.
我当时就想,哇。
And I'm like, wow.
我做了一件好事。
Like, I did something good.
像这样一对父女一起看这个节目,并且以此作为他们共同喜爱的活动,这让我觉得他出现在《疯狂金钱》节目中是值得的。
A story like that of a father and daughter sharing this show together and having that be something they'd love to do together, that to me makes him being on Mad Money worth it.
我很感谢你分享这个真实的故事。
And I am thankful for you sharing that story in real life.
我相信你一定和你爸爸度过了那段时光。
And I bet you got to spend the time with your dad.
我妈妈得肾癌时,我也经历过类似的事情。
I had similar experience with my mom with kidney cancer.
你知道的,事情就是这样。
It just goes, you know?
你拥有了那段珍贵的时光,而我很高兴我们能成为其中的一部分。
And you got that precious time, and I'm glad that we could be a part of it.
非常感谢你。
So thank you very much.
我真的就是,很喜欢你。
I I just I like you.
我的意思是,看看我。
I mean, look at me.
太谢谢你了。
Thank you so much.
你知道的。
You know?
你就是你,但你知道吗?你正是我做这档节目的原因。
You're just you're but you know, you're why I do this show.
当我看到吉姆时,心中涌起一阵强烈的情感,真希望我爸爸也在场。
When I saw Jim, it was just a rush of emotion in terms of wishing my dad was there.
就是一种强烈的愿望,希望他能亲眼看到我所取得的一切。
It was just the feeling of really wishing he was there to see everything I accomplished.
因为我付出了很多努力。
Because I worked really hard.
如果你在制作《钢铁侠》,对吧?如果你是让·法夫罗或者漫威之类的,我们需要一个能在电视上与商业界沟通的人。
If you were making Iron Man, right, if you were Jean Favreau or Marvel or whatever, like, we need a guy who can speak to, like, the business community on TV.
你不会选别人了。
There is no one else you would pick.
仍然有很多人看到我就会说,是的,钢铁侠。
There's still a lot of people who when they see me say, yeah, Iron Man.
他就是钢铁侠。
He's a Iron Man.
这很有趣,因为这就是突破的东西。
And it's funny because it's what crashes through.
它突破了。
It crashed through.
在第一球开打前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安将深入分析最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的工资总额将远超3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
官方MLB球队估值。
Official MLB team valuations.
请访问cnbc.com/sport查看完整列表。
See the full list at cnbc.com/sport.
吉姆先生
Mister Jim
克拉默。
Cramer.
闸门一旦打开,突然间,《疯狂金钱》开始融入美国人的日常意识。
The floodgates kind of open, and all of a sudden, Mad Money started to become part of the American consciousness.
意识。
Consciousness.
提到商业电视,人们第一个想到的就是他。
He is the one guy that people think of when it comes to business television.
这位充满激情的基金经理会卷起袖子主持CNBC的《疯狂金钱》节目。
This fiery money manager literally rolls up his sleeves to host CNBC's Mad Money.
克雷默是谁?
Who's Cramer?
吉姆·克雷默。
Jim Cramer.
对我来说和我妹妹来说,真正的流行文化亮点是《发展受阻》,因为我们非常喜欢这部剧。
A real pop culture highlight for me and my sister was Arrested Development because we loved that show.
不要买。
Don't buy.
不要买。
Don't buy.
不要
Don't
买。
buy.
妈妈,你看到那个了吗?
Mom, did you see that?
别买,蓝队。
Don't buy, Blues.
这不是剧本安排的。
It was not scripted.
这真的奏效了。
And that really worked.
所以那个演钢铁侠的人说:听着,你刚才的意思是你不想再推荐斯塔克了。
So then the guy who does Iron Man, he says, look, you're gonna be rec you're saying that you don't wanna recommend Stark anymore.
我有一个推荐。
I've got one recommendation.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
卖,卖,卖。
Sell, sell, sell.
我有一根棒球棒,还有一只杯子。
I had a baseball bat and I had a mug.
我只是猛地砸了杯子,按了很多按钮,完全没有任何剧本。
I just slammed the mug and I hit a lot of buttons and I had no script whatsoever.
让我给你看看。
Let me show you
新的斯塔克工业商业计划。
the new Stark Industries business plan.
如果你在拍《钢铁侠》,对吧?如果你是乔恩·费儒或者漫威,不管怎样,我们需要一个能在电视上与商业界沟通的人。
If you were making Iron Man, right, if you were a Jon Favreau or or Marvel, whatever, like, we need a guy who can speak to, like, the business community on TV.
你不会选别人了。
There is no one else you would pick.
还有很多人在见到我时会说,是的,钢铁侠。
There's still a lot of people who when they see me say, yeah, Iron Man.
他就是钢铁侠。
He's a Iron Man.
这很有趣,因为正是这种特质突破了界限。
And it's funny because it it it's what it's what crashes through.
它真的突破了。
It crashed through.
我的下一位嘉宾是他的财经节目主持人吉姆·克莱默。
My next guest is the host of his own financial program, Jim Cramer.
他的个人魅力帮助他跨界成功,但他也带来了自己的投资专长。
His persona helped him crossover, but he brought his investor chops with him.
所以如果你看看当时很多流行文化作品,大多数都扎根于金钱和投资。
So if you look at much of the pop culture work that was done, most of it was grounded in money and investing.
我们开始不断接到电话。
We started getting phone call after phone call.
转眼间,吉姆就上了《观点》节目。
Next thing you know, Jim is on The View.
我只想说,你的钱不应该放在床垫底下。
The only thing I have to say is that your money should not be in your mattress.
好的。
Okay.
你应该让你的钱去投资。
You should be laying with your money.
这是一个很容易产生共鸣的人。
Here was an easy person with whom to identify.
对吧?
Right?
在日间电视和深夜脱口秀上。
On daytime TV, on late night talk shows.
我建议从吉士甜甜圈转向蒂姆霍顿。
I suggest out of Krispy Kreme and into Tim Horton.
没那么性感,也没那么好吃,但是一家管理更好的公司。
Not as sexy, not as good tasting, but better run company.
那些是甜甜圈吗?
Is that those are donuts?
加拿大的。
Canadian.
它们是加拿大甜甜圈。
They're Canadian donuts.
尽管他脑子里有数百甚至数千只股票,但他远不止于此。
Despite the fact that he's got hundreds or thousands of stocks in his head, he is much broader than that.
我的意思是,这家伙真是个真正的独角兽。
I mean, the guy is a true unicorn.
大家好,Facebook的朋友们。
Hello, fellow Facebookers.
我需要你有
I'm You need to have
如果你要在《疯狂金钱》工作,就得有很好的幽默感。
a really good sense of humor if you're gonna work on Mad Money.
所以当偶尔出现恶搞节目时,比如《南方公园》,我们能够理解其中的意味,跟着一起笑,并意识到这是一种荣誉。
So when the occasional parody comes along, South Park for example, we can appreciate the sentiment and laugh along with it and realize that it is an honor.
凯尔·布拉夫斯基的股票正在暴跌。
Kyle Brafluski stock is plummeting.
我的意思是,吉姆已经被《南方公园》和《辛普森一家》恶搞过,我认为这凸显了他有多主流,以及他的品牌有多普及。
I mean, Jim's been parodied on South Park and The Simpsons, which I think highlights just how mainstream he's gone and how universal his brand is.
我安分守己,整天听着我爸对着《疯狂金钱》节目里的吉姆·克雷默大喊大叫。
I'm grounded and spend all day listening to my dad yell at Mad Money with Jim Cramer.
我确实看过《辛普森一家》,我侄子克里夫则看《南方公园》。
I actually watched The Simpsons and my nephew Cliff watches South Park.
我们当时就说:你不是说科技股是万无一失的吗?
And we were like, You said tech stocks were bulletproof.
出人意料的事本就是意料之中,我认为这帮助他应对几乎任何媒介,甚至可能是我们还没听说过的媒介。
The unexpected is to be expected, I think, helps him navigate virtually any medium and probably mediums we haven't even heard of yet.
你最好的税务建议是什么?老实说,你得有一套房子。
What's the best tax advice you can Honestly, gotta have a house.
在《疯狂金钱》播出期间,真人秀电视和TikTok等新兴媒体兴起,走向了另一个极端。
During the reign of Mad Money, reality TV rose and TikTok and all these things towards the other end of it.
在我看来,它们的共同点是,人们都想看到真实的人性。
What they all have in common to me is that people wanted to see people for who they really were.
而吉姆从一开始就具备了这一点。
And Jim had that from the beginning.
我认为,这正是他超越了具体买卖建议、影响力更为广泛的原因。
And that, I think, is why he is so much broader than just the specifics of what to buy and sell today.
克莱默先生,您是不是那个在《疯狂金钱》中经常大声喊叫‘威斯康星雄鹿’的电视人物?
Mister Cramer, are you the TV personality who regularly shouts in Badgers on Mad Money?
嗯,关于‘威斯康星雄鹿’这一点还有争议。
Well, think Badger's debatable.
但没错,我在电视节目中的个性可以说非常张扬。
But yes, I have a very, dare I say, flamboyant personality on my TV program.
一旦《疯狂金钱》走红,吉姆成为美国流行文化的一部分后,这进一步强化了他帮助普通民众理解华尔街动态的使命。
And Once Bad Money had cut through and Jim had become a part of American popular culture, it enhanced his mission to try to help everyone out there on Main Street to understand what was going on on Wall Street.
把钱从我的401(k)里取出来会很蠢吗?
Would it be stupid to take money out of my four zero one?
绝对会。
Absolutely.
而不是说‘不’。
As opposed to doing a No.
你不能。
You can't
他兼具了娱乐者的魅力、真正专家的知识,以及帮助和教导他人的热情。
do He combines the flair of an entertainer, the knowledge of a true expert, and the passion to help people and teach other people.
我认为这是一种非常罕见的组合。
And I think that's a very rare combination.
他是一位领导者。
He's a leader.
我的意思是,他是现代商业思想的领袖,这会以各种新颖有趣的方式吸引观众。
I mean, he's a leader in modern thought about business, and that's gonna draw audiences in all kinds of interesting and and new ways.
万岁,吉姆·克莱默。
Hip hip hooray, Jim Cramer.
愿你继续成功。
May you have continued success.
太棒了。
Booyah.
他根本不知道外面是什么情况。
He has no idea what it's like out there.
一点都不知道!
None!
吉姆在节目中快要疯了。
Jim was losing his mind on air.
快要疯了。
Losing his mind.
我actually走过去看看发生了什么,结果看到克莱默在大喊大叫。
I actually walked down to see what was going on, and it was Cramer just screaming.
这些公司就要倒闭了,而他却疯了。
These firms are gonna go out of business and he's nuts.
他们疯了。
They're nuts.
他们什么都不知道。
They know nothing.
当你像吉姆一样取得如此多的成就时,总会有人反对你。
When you accomplish as much as Jim has, you're gonna have detractors.
吉姆是个有争议的人物。
Jim's a controversial figure.
对吧?
Right?
他有一批支持者。
He's got people who love him.
他也有一批讨厌他的人。
He's got people who hate him.
我认为这就是为什么他能够脱颖而出。
And I think that's why you know he's cut through.
凭借他巨大的成功和高知名度,他受到了批评。
With his tremendous success and visibility, he gets criticism.
我的意思是,一直有人试图打压他。
I mean, have been people trying to take him down.
我们在那些象牙塔里掀起了波澜,一些报道开始变得极其恶劣。
We jarred something loose in those ivory towers, and some of the coverage started to get really, really nasty.
买卖双方都感到尴尬。
Buy seller cringe.
还有吉姆·克莱默那张大嘴巴。
Also, Jim Cramer's big mouth.
克莱默最终越界了吗?
Did Cramer finally cross the line?
那简直是一片糟糕透顶的媒体报道。
It was just a sea of awful, awful press.
他们觉得这些行为可能具有破坏性。
They felt like they were potentially damaging.
但在某些情况下,这反而吸引了更多人关注这个节目。
But in some cases, it brought more people to the program.
我们的观众变得更加坚定和稳定,因为他们发现这些信息很有价值,所以决定继续支持我们。
Our viewership became more emboldened and steady in the fact that they were going to stick with us because they found the information was valuable.
我毫不怀疑,他确实把帮助他人视为一种使命。
There's no doubt in my mind that he does see sort of a a mission in terms of trying to help people.
我丝毫不怀疑他的真诚,因为我每天都能看到。
I don't question at all his sincerity for one second because I see it every day.
人们对我的父亲有一个误解,那就是他并不是为了自己而做这些。
Something that people misunderstand about my dad is that he is not in this for himself.
他并不是生来就拥有这一切的。
He was not born into this.
他曾经住在车里。
This is someone who lived out of his car.
当他积累了这些知识后,他选择与他人分享,希望他们也能获得他那样的成功。
And then once he amassed all this knowledge, he chose to share it with people hoping that they could find the success that he did.
2007年是一个重要的分水岭,当时我们在稳定性和信心方面发生了许多变化。
2007 was really a line in the sand when a lot of things changed in terms of our sense of stability and confidence.
你开始听到一些传闻,揭示了抵押贷款融资体系中存在的真正问题。
You were beginning to get anecdotal evidence of a real crack in what mortgage financing was all about.
人们在房地产市场中承担的风险,最终演变成了所谓的‘大空头’。
The risks people were taking in the housing market, it eventually became, quote, the big short.
《疯狂金钱》的吉姆·克莱默在这里。
Mad Money's Jim Cramer is here.
你就是吉姆,我们曾经一起做过一个叫《停止交易》的环节。
You are Jim and I did a segment together called Stop Trading.
那是我在CNBC主持的下午节目《街头信号》的一部分。
It was part of the afternoon show that I did on CNBC, was called Street Signs.
吉姆只是自由发表见解。
And Jim would just get to opine.
我对吉姆·克莱默最深刻的印象之一,也是很多人共同的印象,就是他对美联储的那番激烈抨击。
One of my lasting memories of Jim Cramer, and it's gotta be the lasting memory that a lot of people have, was his rant about the Fed.
熊市来临,市场下跌。
Bear goes down, market goes down.
我原本打算只聊聊几只枯燥的股票,但我打了太多电话,一直听到同样的说法:一场重大危机正在发生,却没人谈论它。
I had intended to talk about just a couple of boring stocks, But I have been making so many calls and kept hearing the same thing, is that there's a major crisis and no one's talking about it.
美联储一直在提高利率。
And the Federal Reserve keeps raising interest rates.
他们应该降低利率,因为我们正陷入严重困境,尤其是在房地产领域。
They should be cutting interest rates because we're in such trouble, particularly in housing.
吉姆出来后,我真没见过他那样过。
Jim came out and I've really never seen him like that before.
伯南克需要关注这个问题。
Bernanke needs to focus on this.
艾伦·格林斯潘让大家先享受优惠利率,然后一口气提高了17次利率。
Alan Greenspan told everyone to take a teaser rate and then raise the rate 17 times.
吉姆非常沮丧,充满激情,他渴望被听见。
Jim was so upset and he was so passionate, and he wanted to be heard.
他根本停不下来。
And he couldn't stop himself.
他对外面的情况一无所知。
And he has no idea what it's like out there.
完全不了解。
None.
吉姆在节目中几近崩溃,彻底失控了。
Jim was losing his mind on air, losing his mind.
我觉得这甚至不符合他一贯的风格。
And I thought that it was a little out of character, even for him.
她几乎能听到尖叫声,以至于我亲自走过去看看发生了什么。
She could literally hear the screaming so much so that I actually walked down to see what is going on.
那就是克雷默在大喊大叫。
And it was Cramer just screaming.
你知道,他当时用拳头猛敲桌子。
You know, he was pounding his fist on the table.
对吧?
Right?
他们什么都不知道。
And they know nothing.
他们是知道的。
They know that.
他只是发自内心地这样做的。
And he was just and it was just from his core.
这是源自他内心深处的呐喊。
It was from the depth of his his being.
这些公司会倒闭,他真是疯了。
And these firms are gonna go out of business, and he's nuts.
他们真是疯了。
They're nuts.
他们什么都不知道。
They know nothing.
我认为吉姆·克莱默是唯一一位真正理解即将爆发问题的媒体人士或金融界人士。
I think that Jim Cramer was literally the only member of the media, financial or otherwise, who understood the problem that was about to start unraveling.
当时确实存在一个疑问,即美联储是否充分意识到信贷质量正在恶化。
There was a real question as to whether the Fed was fully cognizant of the deterioration that was going on in terms of credit quality.
在过去三年里,有1400万人申请了抵押贷款。
14,000,000 people took a mortgage in the last three years.
其中700万人选择了优惠利率或叠加利率。
7,000,000 of them took teaser rates or took piggyback rates.
是的。
Mhmm.
他们会失去自己的房子。
They will lose their homes.
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
是的
Yeah.
新闻编辑室基本上一片寂静。
The newsroom was basically silent.
我认为当时存在着
I think that there was
一种完全的震惊感。
a complete sense of shock.
人们感到恐慌,担心吉姆说得太多,或者坦率地说,吉姆说错了,无端地引发了人们的恐慌。
People were panicked that Jim had said too much or frankly that Jim was wrong and was panicking people for no reason.
你知道,像吉姆做的很多事情一样,有点过头了。
You know, like a lot of things with Jim, it was a little over the top.
我无法想象自己会去做那种事。
I can't imagine myself ever, ever doing that.
但话说回来,他是对的。
But that said, he was he was right.
知道美联储内部的情况,并且在别人都不敢指出时揭发他们害怕的事实,他值得获得很多赞誉。
Knowing what was going on with the Fed and being able to call them out when nobody else would do it, that they were afraid, he deserves a lot of credit.
我知道一些银行正陷入困境。
I knew banks that were in trouble.
我知道我的朋友们处境艰难,但所有人都装作一切正常。
I knew my friends were in trouble, and everyone was acting like everything was fine.
而我是唯一一个说情况不妙的人。
And I was the only guy who was saying it wasn't fine.
所以,你知道的,你可能会觉得自己像那个喊‘狼来了’的孩子,但我清楚情况很糟糕。
So then, you know, you kinda feel like the boy who cried wolf, but I knew it was bad.
埃琳·伯内特和吉姆·克莱默的那段对话,是电视史上最非凡的时刻之一,因为她让现场安静地延续着。
The moment with Erin Burnett and Jim Cramer was one of the most extraordinary moments of television because she just let it breathe.
而吉姆则毫无保留地倾吐了一切。
And Jim just let it all hang out there.
当时我仍然是交易员和投资组合经理,我们有那么多人都在讨论这件事,真是疯狂。
I was still a trader and portfolio manager at the time, and it was crazy how many of us were talking about it.
对我来说,这让我深刻意识到,一个人究竟能在金融市场的舆论中产生多大的影响。
And for me, I think it was a massive, massive, revelation about just how much one person could really impact the narrative in financial markets.
这是贝尔斯登。
It's Bear Stearns.
那栋大楼就在我身后。
The building, is right behind me.
贝尔斯登。
Bear
吉姆就美联储发表言论之后,到了2008年3月,贝尔斯登倒闭了。
After Jim sounds off about the Fed, it's March 2008, and and Bear Stearns fails.
那一刻,我们才真正意识到,整个系统比任何人想象的都要脆弱得多。
And that was really the moment where we realized the whole system and was much weaker than anyone realized.
今天早上华尔街全线突发新闻。
Breaking news all over Wall Street this morning.
这是特别早间版的《早安华尔街》,因雷曼兄弟申请破产保护。
This is a special early morning edition of Squawk as Lehman Brothers files for bankruptcy.
AIG正努力筹集现金。
AIG working to raise cash.
又过了六个月,雷曼倒闭了。
Another six months goes by and Lehman goes down.
AIG倒闭后的第二天。
The day after AIG goes down.
一家又一家银行被这些不
Bank after bank get taken down by these not
你要是
you're if
我在电视上做这些事。
I'm do these things on TV.
是的。
Mhmm.
这非常戏剧化。
It was very dramatic.
我的意思是,他基本上是在告诉人们,如果你未来五年需要钱,现在就去弄到手。
I mean, he was basically telling not people, if you need money for the next five years, get it.
在他要上《今日秀》的前一天,我们进行了很多讨论。
We had a lot of discussions the day before he was supposed to go on the Today show.
我对吉姆说:吉姆,我们到底在做什么?
And I said to Jim, Jim, what are we doing?
他说:嗯,我把钱取出来,这样我们就有备无患了。
And he said, Well, I'm taking the money out so that we have it.
我说:好吧,那你必须这样告诉别人。
And I said, Okay, that's what you gotta tell people then.
那天市场下跌了一千点,但当时还在11000点。
The market dropped a thousand points that day, but it was at 11,000.
如果你听我的,就能避开40%的损失。
If you listen to me, you got a 40% avoidance.
你避开它就行了。
You you avoid it.
你避开了40%的下跌。
You dodge a 40% decline.
他冒了极大的风险,这不仅可能损害他的职业生涯,还可能危及我们的节目,甚至整个网络。
He stuck his neck out in a way that was so potentially damaging, not only to his career, but to our show and frankly to the entire network.
由此引发的轩然大波,我永远都不会忘记。
And the firestorm that that set off is something I will never forget.
大家都生气了,但这个人是对的。
Everybody got angry, but the guy was right.
看看发生了什么。
Look at what happened.
是什么让我相信,这次你清醒着、准备好阻止我提到的那样的危机?
What should make me confident that this time you're wide awake and ready to stop any crisis like the one I talked about?
我想让你知道,他是对的。
I want you to know that he was right.
就在那时。
At that point.
我们正处于这场巨大恐慌的初期。
We were at the beginning of this great panic.
我不是在寻求投资界的国会荣誉勋章,但我确实有些事情做对了。
I'm not looking for the congressional medal of investing, but I got some things right.
我有做错的时候,也有做对的时候。
I got things wrong, and I got things right.
而且我在2007年那次是对的。
And I got 2007 right.
他根据自己的信念,凭着良知和内心投了票。
He voted with his heart and his conscience about what he believed in.
但你知道,他判好球和坏球时,完全按照自己的看法。
But, you know, he calls balls and strikes the way he sees it.
吉姆·克莱默是收买不了的。
Jim Cramer cannot be bought.
他从不轻易被压倒,仅仅因为人们不喜欢他的所作所为。
He's never willing to just be bowled over simply because people don't like what he's doing.
在我看来,人这一生能做的最了不起的事,就是忠于真实的自己。
In my view, the most you can do in your life is stay true to who you are.
明确你的北极星,始终做出你认为正确的决定。
Know what your North Star is and always make decisions you believe are right.
我认为吉姆一直都在努力做到这一点。
I think Jim has always worked hard to do that.
对我来说,对吉姆,对整个《疯狂金钱》团队而言,最黑暗的时刻之一就是《每日秀》那件事。
One of the really, really darkest moments for me, for Jim, and for the entire Mad Money team was The Daily Show.
你知道银行在做什么,却还连续几个月大力鼓吹它们。
You knew what the banks were doing, and yet were touting it for months and months.
整个网络都是如此。
The entire network was.
所以现在假装这是一场前所未见、无人能预见的疯狂海啸,这至少是虚伪的,最坏的情况下甚至是犯罪。
And so now to pretend that this was some sort of crazy once in a lifetime tsunami that nobody could have seen coming is disingenuous at best and criminal at worst.
约翰·斯图尔特把很多问题都归咎于我。
John Stewart blamed me for a lot of stuff.
我的意思是,好吧。
I mean, like, okay.
行吧。
Fine.
当你正确的时候,你可以承受很多痛苦。
When you're right, you can take a lot of pain.
当你错误的时候,你就是个傻瓜。
When you're wrong, you're a fool.
但当你正确的时候,你就能扛住。
But when you're right, you can take it.
我知道我是对的。
And I knew I was right.
曾经试图帮助他人的人,却变成了整个系统问题的化身。
And somebody who had been trying to help people became the person who became the personification of what was wrong with the entire system.
我无法理解,你明明拥有如此卓越的智慧和对市场的深刻洞察,却每晚都在上演如此荒谬的牛市表演。
I can't reconcile the brilliance and knowledge that you have or the intricacies of the market with the crazy bull I see you do every night.
我们看着吉姆莫名其妙地被归咎为不仅参与其中,甚至根本上导致了这场危机。
We watched Jim somehow get personally blamed for not only being a part of it, but essentially somehow for causing the crisis.
那之后的时刻和日子真的很难熬。
And the moments and and days following that were were really hard.
我不理解这种动机,因为我觉得自己做了很多好事。
I didn't understand the motivation because I thought I'd done a lot that was that was good.
我试图引起人们对这些问题的关注。
I tried to call people's attention to it.
但你知道,如果要成为这件事的代言人,我觉得自己并不该承受这一切。
But, you know, to be overtly the face of it, I I didn't think that I deserved it.
但就像《不可饶恕》里说的,应得与否根本无关紧要。
But like in unforgiven, deserves got nothing to do with it.
最终,在一次收益电话会议上,我不得不站出来表示,这完全不公平且不恰当。
Eventually, on an earnings call, I had to come out and say that it was completely unfair and inappropriate.
这变成了一则全国性的新闻:吉姆·克莱默被指责为金融危机的罪魁祸首。
This became a national story that Jim Cramer was being held responsible for the financial crisis.
我的意思是,这太荒谬了。
I mean, it's absurd.
这实在让人难以承受,我和我妹妹也因此变得可能更害羞、更自我意识了。
It was a lot to handle, and my sister and I became maybe more shy and self conscious because of this.
但与此同时,你却把这个形象与全世界分享。
But at the same time, you're sharing this figure with the rest of the world.
所以我们知道,尽管他想为我们减轻一些压力,但他也有责任就这些问题发声。
So we knew that as much as he wanted to sort of take some of that pressure off of us, he also had a responsibility to be speaking on these matters.
你不能让任何事定义你。
You can't let anything define you.
我的妻子非常优秀,如果我真的开始说‘我感觉太糟了’,她会立刻踹我一脚。
I mean, I got a fabulous wife who very quickly will kick you in the butt if you really start going, oh, I feel so bad.
她不会容忍这种情绪。
She won't tolerate that.
她完全不容忍这种情绪。
She tolerates none of that.
她说得对。
She's right.
你曾在节目中表示,认为华尔街不会在五年内出现转机。
You made the statement on the air that you didn't think we were gonna see a turn turnaround on Wall Street for five years.
你这么说的时候,人们都炸锅了。
People flipped out when you said that.
而且他很快就反弹了。
And it And he bounced back quite soon.
我的意思是,我认为他承受了这一打击。
I mean, I think it he took the blow.
这很痛。
It hurt.
但他热爱自己所做的事情,相信自己所从事的事业。
But he loves what he does, he believes in what he does.
这给了他重新站起来的力量。
And that gives him the strength to come back.
他并不总是对的。
He may not be right all the time.
当然不会总是对的。
Certainly, won't be.
没有人总是对的。
Nobody is.
但他总是值得倾听的。
He's always worth listening to.
所以我认为,他现在和以往任何时候一样,都处于事业的巅峰。
And so I think he's as much at the top of his game as he's ever been.
如果你从不冒险,你又能成就什么?
What are you gonna accomplish if you never stick your neck out?
你又能成就什么?
What are you gonna accomplish?
谁会知道你呢?
Who's gonna know you?
这到底意味着什么?
What what does it mean?
如果你不冒这个险,你又能对谁产生积极的影响呢?
Who are you gonna have an impact on, a positive impact?
除非你愿意挺身而出。
Unless you stick your neck out.
但你得做好心理准备,有时候你的脖子会被砍断。
But you have to expect that it'll that it'll be cut off now and then.
我认为大家都知道吉姆是个富有的人,实际上他并不需要这份工作。
I think it's common knowledge that Jim is a wealthy guy and in fact does not need this job.
然而,他希望为过去帮助世界上最富有的人变得更富有的那段时光做一些补偿,并将那些让这些人变得极其富裕的理念与普通人分享,因为事实上,这些理念是一样的。
However, he wished to sort of do some penance for some of that time making the very wealthiest people in the world wealthier and share some of those ideas that made those people very rich with regular people because in fact, it's the same ideas.
他本可以坐在那里做他的对冲基金交易,继续赚取大量金钱,生活在那种充满压力的世界里。
He could have sat there and done his hedge fund trading and continued to make a whole lot of money and lived in that type a frenetic world that he lived in.
但他却选择了做这件事。
And instead, he chose do this.
你能看出他很在乎,而且他把情绪都写在脸上。
You can tell that he cares, and he carries his emotions on his sleeve.
我觉得人们能与这种特质产生共鸣。
And I think people relate to that.
他们真的相信他心中装着他们的最大利益。
I think they truly believe that he has their best interests at heart.
我一些最珍贵的回忆,就是有人走过来对他说,你帮我还清了所有学生贷款或医疗账单。
Some of my favorite memories with him are people coming up to him and saying, you know, you helped me pay off all my student debt or my medical bills.
我喜欢听到各行各业的人说,我太喜欢这样了。
I love hearing people from all walks of life saying I love that.
他帮了我。
He helped me.
在我看来,他在某些方面就像乔丹或泰格·伍兹,你必须具备那种训练和对某个特定领域的天然专长,以及愿意拼命工作的态度。
I do think of him in some ways like a Jordan or a Tiger Woods in that you had to have that training and that that really natural expertise about a very specific topic and the willingness to just work your ass off.
对我来说,吉姆·克莱默最好的类比其实是泰勒·斯威夫特。
The best comp for me for Jim Cramer is really Taylor Swift.
她之于音乐产业,就如同吉姆·克莱默之于我们的行业。
What she is to the music industry is what Jim Cramer is to our business.
她是最大的明星,是人们真正喜爱的人,拥有非凡才华并激励着几代人。
The biggest star, someone people genuinely love, someone with immense talent that inspires generations.
他在二十多年里保持如此高的相关性,是一项非凡的成就。
The degree of relevance that he's had for two plus decades is an extraordinary accomplishment.
我希望人们记住我,是因为我帮助了那些原本不会储蓄的人避免陷入退休危机,也帮助了那些赚了很多钱却从未想过储蓄的人。
I would like to be remembered as someone who really helped people be not part of the retirement crisis, by people who saved who wouldn't, people who made a lot of money who never thought.
但我做了充分的功课,也尽了最大努力,但我会犯错,因为这个行业本来就是这样。
But I do my homework and I do my best, but I'm gonna make mistakes because that's what this business is about.
否则每个人都会成为亿万富翁。
Or else everybody would be a billionaire.
我们都会变成古巴人。
We'd all be Cuban.
太棒了。
Booyah.
我不避讳说,我非常喜欢看到老鹰展翅高飞,但我一直把《疯狂金钱》视为一场终极的团队运动。
It's no secret that I love seeing fly eagles fly, but I've always viewed Mad Money as the ultimate team sport.
嘿,吉姆。
Hey, Jim.
你的使命在我们家非常成功。
Your mission has been very successful in our family.
我每周会多次听你的节目,为了获取投资知识。
I listen to your show most multiple times a week for investing knowledge.
我只是想说声谢谢。
I just wanna say thanks.
我非常喜欢你的节目。
I love your show.
谢谢你总是关注着这位导师。
Thanks for always looking out the guru back.
非常感谢你为让我
A huge thank you for all you've done to make me
成为一名更好的投资者。
a better investor.
我得给克莱默打电话,因为我做任何决定都离不开他。
I gotta call Cramer because I can't make a move without this guy.
我想让人们成为更好的投资者。
I want to make people better investors.
如果他们赚了钱,那就太棒了。
If they make money, fantastic.
我们开始工作吧。
Let's go to work.
这真是一段非凡的旅程。
It's been an incredible ride.
有太多难忘的时刻。
So many unforgettable moments.
我们已经播出了4000多期节目,而且还在继续,但如果没有这支才华横溢的团队支持这个节目,这一切都不可能实现。
We're talking 4,000 shows and still counting, but none of it would have been possible without the ridiculously talented team supporting the show.
我有幸与业内最顶尖的人共事。
I've had the privilege of working with the absolute best in the business.
我的执行制片人雷吉娜·吉利根,我的首席编剧兼唯一编剧,我妹妹的孩子克里夫·梅森,以及整个《疯狂金钱》团队。
My executive producer, Regina Gilligan, my head writer and only writer, my sister's kid, Cliff Mason, and the entire Mad Money staff.
当然,如果没有演播室团队、剪辑师、平面设计师以及所有幕后的工作人员,这一切都不可能实现。
And of course, nothing would be possible without the studio crew, editors, graphic artists, and everyone else behind the scenes.
众所周知,我喜欢看到老鹰翱翔,但我一直把《疯狂金钱》视为一场终极团队运动。
It's no secret that I love seeing fly eagles fly, but I've always viewed Mad Money as the ultimate team sport.
这个节目在过去二十年里取得的成功,离不开这支团队。
The success this show has achieved over the last twenty years could not have happened without this team.
所以,我要向你们每一位,以及所有《疯狂金钱》的粉丝们,发自内心地说一声谢谢。
So to each and every one of you and all the Mad Money fans out there, I wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart.
太棒了。
Booyah.
吉姆·克雷默在本播客中表达的所有观点均为克雷默个人的观点,不代表CNBC或其母公司或关联公司的立场,这些观点可能曾通过电视、广播、互联网或其他媒介由克雷默发布过。
All opinions expressed by Jim Cramer on this podcast are solely Cramer's opinions and do not reflect the opinions of CNBC or its parent company or affiliates and may have been previously disseminated by Cramer on television, radio, internet, or another medium.
你不应将克莱默表达的任何观点视为具体诱导你进行特定投资或采取某种策略的依据,而仅应将其视为他的个人观点。
You should not treat any opinion expressed by Cramer as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy but only as an expression of his opinion.
克莱默的观点基于他认为可靠的信息,但CNBC及其关联公司或子公司并不保证其完整性和准确性,因此不应依赖于此。
Cramer's opinions are based upon information he considers reliable but neither CNBC nor its affiliates and or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy and it should not be relied upon as such.
如需查看完整的《疯狂金钱》免责声明,请访问cnbc.com/madmoney/disclaimer。
To view the full Mad Money disclaimer, please visit CNBC dot com forward slash Mad Money disclaimer.
在第一球投出之前,CNBC体育的迈克尔·奥扎尼安将深入分析最新数据。
Before the first pitch, CNBC Sports' Michael Ozanian goes deep on the latest numbers.
我们的薪资总额将远超3亿美元。
We're gonna have payrolls well over $300,000,000.
MLB球队的官方估值。
Official MLB team valuations.
完整列表请见cnbc.com/sport。
See the full list at cnbc.com/sport.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。