Makes Sense - with Dr. JC Doornick - 代谢同步——高效表现的秘诀 - 第148集 封面

代谢同步——高效表现的秘诀 - 第148集

Metabolic Synchronization - The Secret to High Performance - Episode 148

本集简介

如果你的焦虑、脑雾或情绪波动并非心理缺陷,而是大脑能量危机的信号呢?本期节目我们将探讨代谢精神病学、胰岛素抵抗、线粒体健康,以及大脑能量代谢背后的新兴科学。你将了解代谢同步——协调血糖、瘦肌肉质量和线粒体功能——如何成为获得思维清晰度、认知韧性和长期生活掌控力的关键缺失环节。如果大脑是一个能量系统,那么重获心智自主权始于代谢修复。让我们揭开其中的奥秘。 #代谢精神病学 #大脑能量 #2026心理健康 #胰岛素抵抗 #线粒体健康 关注Dr. JC Doornick及Makes Sense学院: ► Makes Sense Substack - https://drjcdoornick.substack.com ► Instagram: / drjcdoornick ► Substack: / drjcdoornick ►Facebook: / makessensepodcast ►YouTube: / drjcdoornick MAKES SENSE PODCAST 欢迎收听Dr. JC Doornick主持的Makes Sense播客。本播客探讨拓展人类意识与提升表现力的话题。在Makes Sense播客中,我们认同"你是谁决定了你做事的效果",而认知是主观且需要培养的品味。当你改变看待事物的方式,你所看到的事物就会开始改变。欢迎加入梦游大众的觉醒浪潮。欢迎收听Dr. JC Doornick主持的Makes Sense播客。 订阅/评分/评论并分享我们的新播客。 关注播客:您可在右上角找到"关注"按钮,这将使播客软件每周在新节目发布时提醒您。 Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/makes-sense-with-dr-jc-doornick/id1730954168 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1WHfKWDDReMtrGFz4kkZs9?si=003780ca147c4aec 播客合作伙伴: Kwik Learning:许多人问我这些持续探讨近15年的话题来源。通过Kwik Learning,我的阅读速度提升近四倍,信息保留能力增强十倍。向Jim Kwik学习如何高效学习与成长,获取专属折扣课程:https://jimkwik.com/dragon 赞助商: Makes Sense学院:一个私密智囊团与心理安全环境,提供助您蓬勃发展的思维模式与行动步骤。Makes Sense学院。https://www.skool.com/makes-sense-academy/about The Sati Experience:专为深爱彼此却希望将爱情升华至更高境界的夫妻设计的静修之旅。在Sati Experience放松身心,重筑爱情纽带。https://www.satiexperience.com 由Simplecast托管,AdsWizz公司旗下。个人信息收集及广告用途详见pcm.adswizz.com

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

你有没有注意到,我们所生活的这个世界,已经替你做了大部分的思考?

Have you noticed that the world that we live in has been doing most of the thinking for you?

Speaker 0

你的信念、认知、反应、恐惧和疑虑,都是被外界未经邀请的噪音塑造的吗?

That your beliefs, perceptions, reactions, fears, and doubts have been shaped by unsolicited outside noise?

Speaker 0

你有多容易就陷入这种默认的梦游状态,并把它当作生活和现实?

How easy it's been for you to slip into that default sleepwalking mode and label it as life and reality.

Speaker 0

是的。

Yeah.

Speaker 0

到这里就结束了。

That ends here.

Speaker 0

欢迎收听《与JC医生一起理解世界》播客。

Welcome to the Make Sense with Doctor JC podcast.

Speaker 0

这是你开始独立思考、重拾掌控权,并重新成为自己现实的主导者和核心力量的机会。

This is your opportunity to start thinking for yourself, reclaim control, and step back into that role as the shock collar and dominant force of your own reality.

Speaker 0

当你改变看待事物的方式时,你所看到的事物就开始发生变化。

It's when you change the way that you look at things that the things that you look at begin to change.

Speaker 0

那么,让我们清醒过来。

So let's wake up.

Speaker 0

让我们崛起,弄清楚转变为何发生以及如何发生。

Let's rise up, and let's make sense of why and how shift happens.

Speaker 0

有道理。

Makes sense.

Speaker 0

早上好,世界。

Great morning, world.

Speaker 0

早上好,人类。

Great morning, humans.

Speaker 0

这是你的朋友,博士。

This is your boy, Doctor.

Speaker 0

J。

J.

Speaker 0

C。

C.

Speaker 0

多尼克,也就是龙。

Doornick, otherwise known as the Dragon.

Speaker 0

这是代谢精神病学与大脑能量危机。

This is Metabolic Psychiatry and the Brain Energy Crisis.

Speaker 0

为什么你的心理健康可能是一个能量问题。

Why your mental health might be a fuel problem.

Speaker 0

所以今天,我要挑战大家,停止把大脑和身体当作独立的系统来对待。

So today I'm gonna challenge everybody to stop treating your brain and body as separate systems.

Speaker 0

如果你正经历脑雾、情绪波动或注意力不集中,根本原因可能并非心理问题。

If you're struggling with things like brain fog, mood swings, or maybe a lack of focus, the root cause might not be mental.

Speaker 0

也许它是代谢性的。

Maybe it's metabolic.

Speaker 0

因此,在这一集中,我们将深入探讨一种叫做代谢精神病学的概念,以及胰岛素抵抗和线粒体健康如何决定你的情绪稳定性和认知优势。

So in this episode, we're gonna dive into something called metabolic psychiatry and how insulin resistance and mitochondrial health dictate your emotional stability and cognitive edge.

Speaker 0

我们将学习一种叫做代谢同步的框架,帮助你调节血糖、瘦肌肉质量和大脑能量,从而实现对生活的全面掌控。

We're gonna learn the framework of something called metabolic synchronization, which is to help you align your blood sugar, your lean muscle mass, and brain energy for total life control.

Speaker 0

我们将探讨生酮疗法在精神健康方面的应用,以及像加布里埃勒·莱昂斯医生和彼得·阿蒂亚这样的人为何将肌肉视为长寿的终极器官。

We're gonna explore ketogenic therapy for psychiatric outcomes, and why people like Doctor.

Speaker 0

我们将探讨加布里埃勒·莱昂斯医生和彼得·阿蒂亚为何将肌肉视为长寿的终极器官。

Gabrielle Lyons and Peter Attia view muscle as the ultimate organ for longevity.

Speaker 0

我们将讨论如何重塑你的新陈代谢,以重获心智清晰。

We're gonna talk about resetting your metabolism in order to reclaim your mental clarity.

Speaker 0

如果你感受到的焦虑、易怒和脑雾,不是一种弱点或性格缺陷呢?

What if anxiety, what if the anxiety, irritability, and brain fog that you're feeling isn't a weakness or a personality flaw?

Speaker 0

如果这不仅仅是压力,甚至主要不是心理因素呢?

What if it's not just stress or even primarily psychological?

Speaker 0

如果这是你大脑的能量危机呢?

What if it's a fuel crisis in your brain?

Speaker 0

今天,我们将深入探讨新兴的代谢精神病学领域,以及你的大脑能量代谢如何成为控制专注力、情绪和情感稳定的隐藏恒温器。

So today, we're gonna dive into the emerging field of metabolic psychiatry, and why your brain energy metabolism might be the hidden thermostat controlling your focus, mood, and emotional stability.

Speaker 0

为什么这个话题对这个节目如此有趣,又与我有何关联?

Why is this topic interesting for this show and relevant for me?

Speaker 0

Make Sense 生态系统的核心理念之一是,决定你所做事情成效的,是你本身是谁。

Well, one of the core tenets of the Make Sense ecosystem is that it's who you are that determines how well what you do works.

Speaker 0

常常被忽视的是,你的代谢健康在塑造你是谁以及身体如何发挥自然功能方面起着巨大作用。

Often overlooked, your metabolic health plays a huge role in who you are and how well your body performs its natural functions.

Speaker 0

就像我常说的,健康的心灵依赖于健康的身体。

And like I always say, it's on a healthy body that a healthy mind rests.

Speaker 0

此外,过去二十年里,我一直作为一名代谢健康教练进行指导,我本人在差不多二十年前减掉了80磅,并优化了自己的代谢。

And besides the point, I've spent the past twenty years of my life coaching as a metabolic health coach, and I've personally lost 80 pounds almost twenty years ago and optimized my metabolism.

Speaker 0

但这还不是全部。

But that's not all.

Speaker 0

有趣的是,我也获得了更清晰的思维。

Interestingly enough, I also gained clarity as well.

Speaker 0

在本集结束时,你将获得一个全新的视角,以及一种通过你真正能掌控的事物——你的代谢健康——来重新掌握生活主动权的策略。

By the end of this episode, you're gonna have a brand new perspective to entertain as well as a strategy to reclaim control of your life with the one thing that you actually control, your metabolic health.

Speaker 0

接着,我会跟你谈谈代谢同步及其框架,这是一种将血糖、瘦肌肉质量和线粒体健康对齐,以重新掌控你心理自主权的方法。

Then I'm gonna talk to you about metabolic synchronization and its framework, a way to align your blood sugar, lean muscle mass, and mitochondrial health to reclaim control of your mental agency.

Speaker 0

让我们来弄清楚这一点。

So let's make sense of this.

Speaker 0

多年来,我们一直把大脑和身体当作两个独立的操作系统。

So for years now, we've treated the brain and the body like separate operating systems.

Speaker 0

心理健康在这里,代谢和身体健康在那里。

Mental health over here, metabolic and physical health over there.

Speaker 0

但科学开始告诉我们一个完全不同的故事。

But the science is beginning to tell us a very different story.

Speaker 0

新兴的代谢精神病学领域表明,许多精神障碍,如抑郁症、双相情感障碍、精神分裂症,甚至注意力缺陷多动障碍,都可能涉及大脑能量代谢受损。

The emerging field of metabolic psychiatry suggests that many mental disorders, such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and even ADHD, may involve impaired brain energy metabolism.

Speaker 0

换句话说,你的大脑可能根本不是有缺陷或损坏的。

In other words, your brain might not be flawed or broken at all.

Speaker 0

它可能只是能量不足、营养不良。

It may just be underpowered and undernourished.

Speaker 0

研究人员使用的一个术语是脑葡萄糖代谢低下。

One term researchers use is cerebral glucose hypometabolism.

Speaker 0

这信息量真大。

That's a lot to digest.

Speaker 0

这意味着大脑无法有效利用葡萄糖作为能量来源。

And what that means is that the brain isn't effectively using glucose as a fuel.

Speaker 0

你知道你的大脑需要能量吗?

Did you know that your brain needs fuel?

Speaker 0

如果你的大脑无法高效地将食物和能量转化为ATP(三磷酸腺苷)——这是所有活细胞的主要能量货币,负责在细胞内运输化学能量以支持新陈代谢、肌肉收缩和信号传递——你的情绪稳定、专注力和执行功能就会开始下降。

If your brain cannot efficiently convert food and fuel into what's called ATP, adenosine triphosphate, which is the primary energy currency of all living cells and transports chemical energy within cells for your metabolism, muscle contraction, and signaling, your emotional stability, your focus, and executive function begins to degrade.

Speaker 0

顺便说一句,这可不是哲学,这就像在讨论能量物理学。

And by the way, that's not philosophy, that's like talking about energy physics.

Speaker 0

所以,让我从我的视角来看。

So let's look through my lens.

Speaker 0

首先我要明确一点,我不是精神科医生,也不在诊断任何人。

Let me be clear first, I'm not a psychiatrist and I'm not diagnosing anyone.

Speaker 0

事实上,我是一名整脊医生,拥有营养学学位,并有二十年代谢健康教练的经验。

In fact, I'm a doctor of chiropractic with a degree in nutrition and twenty years experience as a metabolic health coach.

Speaker 0

我也是一个神经科学专业的学生,主修生物和心理学,当我自己的新陈代谢改善时,我亲身经历并观察到了行为上的变化,这让我深深着迷。

I'm also a neuroscience student and a bio and psych major who became fascinated by the behavioral shifts that I experienced myself and witnessed when my metabolism improved.

Speaker 0

当我将近二十年前减掉了80磅并恢复了新陈代谢健康时,发生了一件没人告诉过我的事。

See, when I lost 80 pounds almost twenty years ago and I restored my metabolic health, something happened to me that no one prepared me for.

Speaker 0

我当时根本不知道这件事。

I didn't know about it.

Speaker 0

我的思维迷雾消散了,面对逆境和压力时的情绪反应也降低了,而且我不再容易忘事。

My mental fog lifted and my emotional reactivity to adversities and stresses decreased and I stopped forgetting things.

Speaker 0

我记得第一次发生这种变化是从不再忘记带车钥匙开始的。

I remember the first time it started off with not forgetting my car keys when I left the house.

Speaker 0

你有没有过这种经历?

Have you ever done that?

Speaker 0

你走出家门,到了车跟前,才突然想起:天哪,我忘带钥匙了。

You walk out of the house and you get to the car and you go, damn, I forgot the keys.

Speaker 0

但后来,我开始能记住别人的名字,以及之前和他们交谈时了解到的关于他们的具体细节。

But then I started remembering things like people's names and particular things about people that I had previously learned from them when I spoke to them.

Speaker 0

所有那些属于社交和沟通技巧范畴的高价值能力,我以前都不会。

All high value skills that lie in the realm of networking and communication mastery, I didn't learn to do those things.

Speaker 0

我其实认为,是我恢复了大脑的这种能力。

I actually think that I restored my brain's capacity to.

Speaker 0

我们接下来也会讲讲你该如何做到这一点。

We're gonna talk about how you can do that as well.

Speaker 0

如果你关注过我关于感知和界面反应系统的工作——这是我们旗舰项目,在我们的书籍和整个‘Makes Sense’生态系统中都能找到——就会知道,我们有一个关键时刻,会刻意在刺激与我们条件化、程序化的反应之间拉开距离。

And if you follow my work on perception and the interface response system, which is our flagship program that you'll find in our book and the whole makes sense ecosystem, there's this moment where we pause and widen the gap between the stimulus and our conditioned and programmed reaction.

Speaker 0

你将在本集末尾明白,为什么这一点如此重要。

You're gonna understand why that matters so much at the end of this episode.

Speaker 0

让我们先聊聊胰岛素抵抗与心理健康。

So let's talk about insulin resistance and mental health for a second.

Speaker 0

当胰岛素信号受损时,炎症会上升,线粒体效率下降,血糖波动也会变得剧烈。

When insulin signaling is impaired, inflammation rises, mitochondrial efficiency drops, and blood sugar swings become dramatic.

Speaker 0

你猜什么最先受到影响?

And guess what suffers first?

Speaker 0

大脑。

The brain.

Speaker 0

情绪波动、认知疲劳、动力低下、易怒以及焦虑加剧。

Mood swings, cognitive fatigue, low motivation, irritability, and your anxiety spikes.

Speaker 0

如果某些抑郁症不仅仅是因为血清素问题呢?

What if some cases of depression aren't just a serotonin problem?

Speaker 0

如果它们其实是能量问题呢?

What if they're energy problems?

Speaker 0

当然,其中一些是。

Some of them, of course.

Speaker 0

这就是代谢精神病学所探讨的问题。

That's what metabolic psychiatry is asking.

Speaker 0

像生酮饮食用于双相情感障碍的干预措施,现在正被研究作为大脑的替代能量效率疗法,而非减重工具。

And interventions like the ketogenic diet for bipolar disorder are now being studied not as weight loss tools, but as alternative fuel efficiency therapies for the brain.

Speaker 0

当葡萄糖代谢受损时,酮体实际上可能为大脑提供更稳定、更高效的能量底物。

Ketones may in fact provide a more stable efficient energy substrate for the brain when glucose metabolism is impaired.

Speaker 0

所以让我们谈谈线粒体健康与你的情绪。

So let's talk about mitochondrial health and your mood.

Speaker 0

你产生的每一个想法都需要我提到的ATP,即三磷酸腺苷。

Every thought that you have requires that ATP I mentioned, adenosine triphosphate.

Speaker 0

ATP来自你的线粒体。

ATP comes from your mitochondria.

Speaker 0

线粒体是存在于你身体几乎所有细胞中的微小结构,充当微型发电厂。

Mitochondria are like tiny little structures inside nearly all of your body's cells that act as microscopic power plants.

Speaker 0

它们将你摄入的食物和呼吸的氧气转化为可用的能量,也就是ATP。

They take the food that you eat and the oxygen that you breathe and convert them into usable energy and that is ATP.

Speaker 0

这种能量为身体的一切活动提供动力,包括思考、运动、修复和生成新细胞。

And that fuels everything that your body does from thinking and moving to repairing and creating new cells.

Speaker 0

因此,当我们谈论线粒体健康与情绪时,我们讨论的是你的脑细胞是否能高效地产生足够的能量以维持稳定的认知功能。

So when we talk about mitochondrial health and your mood, we're talking about whether your brain cells can produce energy efficiently enough to sustain stable cognition.

Speaker 0

线粒体功能障碍——这是一个当前备受关注的热门话题——已被证实与抑郁症和双相情感障碍等相关。

Mitochondrial dysfunction, which is a hot topic that's trending right now, has been linked to things like depression and bipolar disorder.

Speaker 0

现在,让我们稍微放宽视角。

Now, let's zoom out for a second.

Speaker 0

究竟什么能够改善线粒体功能?

What is it that actually improves mitochondrial function?

Speaker 0

因为这些方面都是你可以掌控的。

Because this is the area that you control.

Speaker 0

运动、增加瘦肌肉质量、保持血糖稳定、充足睡眠、减少炎症。

Exercise, lean muscle mass building, stable blood sugar, proper sleep, reduced inflammation.

Speaker 0

你开始看出其中的规律了吗?

Are you starting to see the pattern?

Speaker 0

接下来我们要讨论一种叫做肌肉中心医学的概念,它对认知功能至关重要。

So now we're gonna talk about something called muscle centric medicine, and that's for cognition.

Speaker 0

这就是为什么像加布里埃尔·莱昂医生这样的思想家,

This is why thinkers like Doctor.

Speaker 0

以及写了极具影响力著作《长寿》的彼得·阿蒂亚,都强调肌肉是长寿的关键器官。

Gabriel Lyon and the amazing Peter Attia, who wrote this amazingly powerful book right now called Outlive, Both of them emphasize muscle as the organ for longevity.

Speaker 0

所有数据都指向了瘦肌肉质量与长寿和生活质量之间的关联。

All the data is pointing towards lean muscle mass and its correlation to longevity and quality of life.

Speaker 0

我们现在了解到,肌肉并不是一种 Cosmetic 组织。

We're learning now that muscle is not a cosmetic tissue.

Speaker 0

它实际上是一种代谢引擎的一部分。

It's actually part of a metabolic engine.

Speaker 0

它能提高胰岛素敏感性,调节葡萄糖,降低炎症,并促进线粒体生物生成。

It improves insulin sensitivity, it regulates glucose, it lowers inflammation, and it drives mitochondrial biogenesis.

Speaker 0

而这就是你的身体在细胞内产生新的线粒体的过程。

And that's the process by which your body creates new mitochondria inside of your cells.

Speaker 0

今天我特别希望你们记住这句话:以肌肉为中心的医学用于认知健康。

And here's the phrase that I really want you to sit with today, muscle centric medicine for cognition.

Speaker 0

如果肌肉调节代谢稳定,而代谢稳定又调节大脑能量,那么瘦肌肉质量就成为一种认知资产。

If muscle regulates metabolic stability and metabolic stability regulates brain energy, then lean muscle mass becomes a cognitive asset.

Speaker 0

在2026年,在一个认知效率成为货币的AI驱动世界里,优化你的生物硬件可能是你最终的竞争优势。

In 2026, in an AI driven world where cognitive efficiency is actually currency, optimizing your biological hardware may be your ultimate competitive advantage.

Speaker 0

AI或许能想得更快,但如果你的大脑发炎且能量不足,它无法替你思考。

AI might be able to think faster, but it can't think for you if your brain is inflamed and under fueled.

Speaker 0

AI或许能比我们想得更快,但它无法替我们思考。

AI might be able to think faster than us, but it can't think for us.

Speaker 0

如果你的大脑发炎且能量不足,那你可就麻烦了。

And if your brain is inflamed and under fueled, well, you're out of luck.

Speaker 0

因此,我们绝不能将AI技术进步所展现的效率误认为是真正的智能。

So we must not confuse efficiency that we're seeing with all of the technological advances in AI with intelligence.

Speaker 0

让我们谈谈通过代谢修复实现的神经可塑性。

Let's talk about neuroplasticity through metabolic repair.

Speaker 0

我刚刚录好了一期播客访谈,将与杰出的苏齐博士进行对话。

I have an upcoming conversation at a podcast interview that I've already recorded with the amazing Doctor.

Speaker 0

温迪·苏齐。

Wendy Suzuki.

Speaker 0

苏齐博士。

Doctor.

Speaker 0

温迪是纽约大学的院长,也是一位神经科学家,我们将进一步深入探讨这一点。

Wendy is the Dean at NYU and a neuroscientist, and we're gonna expand on this further.

Speaker 0

她关于运动引发神经可塑性的研究表明,身体活动能刺激神经发生,即健康新脑细胞的生成。

Her research on exercise induced neuroplasticity shows that physical movement stimulates neurogenesis, the growth of healthy new brain cells.

Speaker 0

通过运动,运动为我们的大脑创造了一种她称之为‘神经化学泡泡浴’的环境,让大脑沐浴在多巴胺、血清素和生长因子等物质中。

From exercise, Exercise creates what she calls a neurochemical bubble bath for our brain, and that's bathing our brain with things like dopamine, serotonin, and growth factors.

Speaker 0

不是来自社交媒体,而是来自运动,这就是通过代谢修复实现的神经可塑性。

Not from social media, from exercise, and that's neuroplasticity through metabolic repair.

Speaker 0

运动不仅仅是燃烧卡路里,朋友们。

Movement doesn't just burn calories, my friends.

Speaker 0

它能重建认知功能。

It rebuilds cognition.

Speaker 0

这赋予了我们从小耳熟能详的那句话‘动起来,否则就失去’全新的含义。

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase that we've grown up with, move it or lose it.

Speaker 0

所以,让我们来谈谈代谢同步及其框架。

So let's talk about metabolic synchronization and its framework.

Speaker 0

这将是一个你们从未听过的全新术语。

This is gonna be a new term that you've never heard before.

Speaker 0

我想向你们介绍一个我们健康圈子里已经推广一段时间的概念。

I wanna introduce you to something that we've introduced for some time now in our health community.

Speaker 0

当我提到我们的健康圈子时,我指的是我所支持的所有项目学员。

And when I say our health community, I mean all of the clients that are on my program that I'm supporting.

Speaker 0

这是一个很棒的社群。

It's a wonderful community.

Speaker 0

代谢同步框架是指所有要素协同运作。

The metabolic synchronization framework is where all things are working together.

Speaker 0

这是一个新概念,我们不再仅仅关注代谢健康的某一个方面,而是致力于同步所有方面,就像一场完美和谐的交响乐。

This is a new concept where we're not just treating one aspect of metabolic health, we're looking to synchronize them all, almost like a symphony that's playing in perfect harmony.

Speaker 0

当人们遵循我们的简单方案和健康协议时,他们会通过快速便捷、富含健康宏量营养素的零食来为身体供能——这就是我们的做法,我们让过程既简单又高效,我们把这些健康零食称为“Fuelings”,因为它们拥有完美的宏量营养素配比、适量的热量等等。

It's the idea that when people follow our simple program and health protocol, when they fuel their body with quick on the go healthy macronutrient dense snacks, and that's the way we do it, we make it easy but efficient, and we call these healthy snacks Fuelings because they have the perfect macronutrient footprint and they have the right amount of calories and all of that.

Speaker 0

你能自己做到这一点吗?

Can you do this on your own?

Speaker 0

是的。

Yes.

Speaker 0

但这很困难,所以我们使用这些Fuelings。

But it's difficult, and that's why we use these Fuelings.

Speaker 0

因此,我们看到人们的血糖趋于稳定。

As a result of this, we see people's blood sugar stabilize.

Speaker 0

我们还看到,有临床研究支持,98%的瘦肌肉质量得以保留。

We also see, backed by clinical studies, that 98% of their lean muscle mass is preserved.

Speaker 0

现在这是一个热门话题,因为我们看到很多人在减重,但减的不是正确的体重,还丢失了肌肉质量,这引发了诸多问题。

Now that's a hot topic right now because we see a lot of people losing weight, but not losing the right weight and also losing muscle mass, which is causing a lot of problems.

Speaker 0

这可能是我们的医疗系统将面临的最大问题。

Potentially the biggest problems our healthcare system will ever see.

Speaker 0

我们还发现,人们的睡眠周期变得更加规律。

We also see that people's sleep cycles become more aligned.

Speaker 0

线粒体能量生产变得高效,我们看到他们针对的是所谓的内脏脂肪,这与皮下脂肪不同。

Mitochondrial energy production becomes efficient, and we see them targeting what's called visceral fat, which is different from subcutaneous fat.

Speaker 0

内脏脂肪是我们真正想要减掉的脂肪。

Visceral fat is the fat that we really wanna get rid of.

Speaker 0

这种脂肪会堆积在我们的器官周围。

That's the fat that collects around our organs.

Speaker 0

我们还发现他们的炎症水平降低了。

And we also see that their inflammation goes down.

Speaker 0

当你这样做时,你的身体和行为会变得同步。

Your body and behavior synchronize when you do this.

Speaker 0

你的专注力会更加稳定,情绪反应会变得平和,决策能力会更加敏锐,你也不再与自身的生理机制对抗。

Focus actually stabilizes, reactivity softens, and decision making sharpens, and you stop fighting against your chemistry.

Speaker 0

相反,你开始引导它。

Instead, you start directing it.

Speaker 0

这就是代谢同步。

That's what metabolic synchronization is.

Speaker 0

这正是被动反应式生活与主动掌控自己人生之间的区别,我们在节目中经常谈到这一点。

And that's the difference between living reactively, and we talk about this all the time on our show, and becoming the shock caller of your life.

Speaker 0

这不仅仅是一次视角的转变。

It's not just a shift in perspective now.

Speaker 0

我们将进入一个新的阶段。

We're going to a new place.

Speaker 0

这是一种‘视角转换机器’的转变。

It's a shift in the perspective shifting machine.

Speaker 0

那就是你。

That's you.

Speaker 0

明白吗?

Make sense?

Speaker 0

所以,当你改善代谢健康时,你就是在改造你的视角转换机器。

So when you work on your metabolic health, you're working on your perspective shifting machine.

Speaker 0

这是2026年的现实检验。

Here's the reality check for 2026.

Speaker 0

我们正进入一个以高级思维、创造力和韧性为驱动的经济时代,而倦怠正在加剧。

We're entering an economy that's driven by high level thinking, creativity, and resilience, and burnout is on the rise.

Speaker 0

我们开始看到人们将认知功能外包给人工智能等技术,因为专业产出和效率正变得越来越耗费心智。

We're starting to see people outsourcing cognitive function to technologies like AI because professional output and efficiency is becoming increasingly more mentally demanding.

Speaker 0

这意味着,为了跟上技术飞速发展的步伐,我们所需承担的认知负荷正在变得愈发沉重。

And what that means is that the increased load of cognition that we require to keep pace with everything that's going on in the advancements of technology, it's becoming demanding.

Speaker 0

因此,我们正开始将思考和认知过程外包给技术。

So we're starting to outsource our thinking and our cognition to technologies.

Speaker 0

这被称为认知卸载。

That's called cognitive offloading.

Speaker 0

我想提出一个令人不安的问题。

Here's the uncomfortable question I wanna pose.

Speaker 0

如果你体内的生物环境——炎症、胰岛素抵抗和线粒体健康——处于不稳定状态,你还能多好、多久地维持社会日益要求的顶尖表现?

If your internal biological climate, your inflammation, insulin resistance, and mitochondrial health are unstable, how well and how long can you sustain elite output which is required increasingly in our society?

Speaker 0

代谢健康就是生物可持续性。

Metabolic health becomes biosustainability.

Speaker 0

我们知道,像Claude和ChatGPT这样的大型语言模型,正随着我们投入的工作而不断学习。

We know that large language models like Claude and ChatGPT are learning as we put the work into them.

Speaker 0

它们开始了解你,也开始像你一样说话,这正是大型语言模型的本质。

They start to get to know you and they start to speak like you, and that's the whole nature of a large language model.

Speaker 0

但你知道吗?你的大脑也是以同样的方式运作的。

But did you know that your brain works the same way?

Speaker 0

通过适当的营养和代谢精神病学,你可以拥有一个高效运行的自身大型语言模型,而这或许正是你更好地与这些技术互动而非依赖它们所需要的。

And with the right fuel and metabolic psychiatry, you can have your own large language model that works extremely efficiently, and maybe that's what you would require to better interface with these technologies rather than rely on them.

Speaker 0

你能明白吗?你的内在生态系统决定了你的长期认知韧性?

So can you see that your internal ecosystem determines your long term cognitive resilience?

Speaker 0

那么,我们该如何重新掌控心智的自主权呢?

So how do we reclaim mental agency?

Speaker 0

如果大脑是一个能量系统,而我们现在已知这一点,且能量系统依赖于代谢输入,那么恢复心智清晰度就必须从生物修复开始。

Well, if the brain is an energy system, and we know that now, and energy systems depend on metabolic inputs, then reclaiming mental clarity begins with biological repair.

Speaker 0

这并不是关于练出强壮的腹肌或那些好看的外表。

This is not about strong cubed up abs or the aesthetics that are nice.

Speaker 0

锻炼带来的良好体型只是个不错的副产品。

That's a nice side effect of exercise.

Speaker 0

这更多关乎大脑的能量代谢、胰岛素抵抗与心理健康、线粒体生物生成与情绪、有助于大脑健康的瘦肌肉,以及通过代谢修复实现的神经可塑性,最终重新掌握对自己人生的主导权。

This is more so about brain energy metabolism, insulin resistance and mental health, mitochondrial biogenesis and mood, lean muscle for brain health, and neuroplasticity through metabolic repair, and ultimately reclaiming authorship of your life.

Speaker 0

因为当你的化学物质稳定下来,你的感知就会改变;而当感知改变时,生活也随之改变。

Because when your chemistry stabilizes, your perception shifts, and when perception shifts, well, life shifts.

Speaker 0

今天就到这里。

That's it for today.

Speaker 0

为了支持《与医生一起理解真相》播客。

To support the Make Sense with Doctor.

Speaker 0

请订阅、点赞和分享《与医生一起理解真相》播客,并关注《Make Sense》Substack,免费获取每日金句、直播和博客内容。

JC podcast, be sure to subscribe, like, and share, as well as follow the Make Sense Substack for free daily quotes, live streams, and blogs.

Speaker 0

请记住,不付诸行动的学习只是一种另一种形式的分心。

And remember, learning without action is just another form of distraction.

Speaker 0

如果今天有什么内容触动了你,让你有所收获,请把它分享出去。

If something hit home and you learn something today, give it away.

Speaker 0

这才是它能真正留存下来的唯一方式。

That's the only way it's gonna stay.

Speaker 0

下次见。

See you next time.

Speaker 0

有道理。

Makes sense.

Speaker 0

展示才能成长。

Show to grow.

Speaker 0

谢谢收听。

Thank you for listening.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客