本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
2026年是揭露真相的年份。
2026 is the year of disclosure.
如果你对外星人绑架有所了解的话
If you know anything about alien abduction
一点点。
A little bit.
我在洛杉矶这里有过两次非常近距离的白天UFO目击事件。
I had two very close broad daylight UFO sightings here over Los Angeles.
那是在黄昏前,我看到一个黑色的等边三角形飞行器。
It's just before dusk and I'm seeing this black, equilateral triangular craft.
我看着它像在玻璃上滑行一样掠过山谷。
And I'm looking at this thing gliding across the valley like it was moving on a sheet of glass.
它悬停在那里。
It was hovering.
然后它就在眨眼之间冲入云层,消失了。
And then it just shot up in the blink of an eye into the clouds and it was gone.
一旦你如此近距离地亲眼见到那样的事物,一切都会改变。
Once you see something like that, that close physically, it changes everything.
我明白,那个UFO是故意展示给我的。
I understood that the UFO had been shown to me on purpose.
这个世界并非我所被告知的那样。
The world is not what I was told.
达里尔·安卡,一位通灵者,他传达一个名为巴沙尔的外星混合体的信息。
Darryl Anka, a man who channels an extraterrestrial hybrid named Bashar.
数百万人一直在追随巴沙尔的建议,学习如何拯救人类以及如何改变我们的生活。
Millions of people have been following Bashar's advice about how to save humanity and how to change our lives.
那个实体突然停止对全班讲话,直接转向我,说:现在有一个实体正为你而来。
The entity stopped talking to the class and turned right to me and said, there's an entity here for you right now.
如果你准备好了,就可以开始了。
If you're ready to begin.
他住在哪里?
Where does he live?
我们知道吗?
Do we know?
他是一个外星物理实体,位于猎户座方向约500光年处的一个平行现实中。
He's an extraterrestrial physical entity about 500 light years in the direction of the Orion constellation in a parallel reality.
这是一种心灵感应的连接。
This is a telepathic connection.
他们不得不转移到其他平行宇宙,在那里人类的DNA仍然像我们一样具有可行性,并利用它来创造混血儿,这意味着他们在基因上与我们相连。
They had to shift into other parallel where human DNA was still viable like ours and use that to create hybrids, which means they're genetically connected to us.
典型的外星混血儿,我从未想过我们会讨论这个话题。
Typical hybrid extraterrestrial is not something I ever thought we'd be talking about.
他们注意到我们正在重蹈覆辙。
They're noticing we're making the same mistakes.
我们现在面临什么?
What are we facing right now?
接下来会发生什么?
What is coming next?
到2027年,我们将真正地与外星人见面。
In 2027, we will be introduced literally to extraterrestrials.
马伊姆·比亚利克的分析由Helix Sleep支持。
Mayim Bialik's breakdown is supported by Helix Sleep.
春天来了,随之而来的还有各种过敏原。
Spring is in the air, and so are all of the allergens that come with it.
我知道我已经开始感受到它们了。
I know I'm starting to feel them already.
春季过敏意味着你需要更多睡眠,但有许多因素会妨碍我们获得良好的夜间休息。
Spring allergens mean you need more sleep, but there are a ton of factors that can prevent us from getting good night's rest.
想想夜间盗汗、背痛,还有旁边的人翻身时你都能感觉到。
Talk about night sweats, back pain, feeling the person next to you when they roll over.
我们听到Helix在多年前就希望与我们合作时,感到无比兴奋,因为这些年我们听到了太多关于他们的正面评价。
We can't tell you how excited we were to hear that Helix wanted to partner with us years ago after all of the incredible feedback we'd heard about them over the years.
我已经用了我的Helix床垫大约五年了,睡得一直不错。
I've had my Helix for about five years now, and I've been sleeping pretty good.
乔纳森和我的孩子们也非常喜欢他们的Helix床垫。
Jonathan and my kids also love their Helix mattresses.
所有这些问题——夜间盗汗、背痛、运动干扰——都得到了显著改善。
And all of those issues, night sweats, back pain, motion transfer, those things are significantly better.
我们强烈建议你们像我们一样,完成Helix睡眠测试,在两分钟内找到最适合你的床垫。
We highly recommend taking the Helix Sleep Quiz like we did to find your perfect mattress in under two minutes.
每个人的睡眠方式都不同,我们相信你一定能找到一款专为你的睡姿和偏好设计的Helix床垫。
Everyone sleeps differently, and we're confident you'll find a Helix mattress model specifically designed for your specific sleep positions and field preferences.
我做了Helix睡眠测试,系统推荐了Midnight床垫,因为我喜欢稍微硬一点的,而且我主要侧睡。
I took the Helix Sleep quiz, and I was matched with the Midnight mattress because I like something a little firm, and I mostly sleep on my side.
乔纳森喜欢Twilight款。
Jonathan is a Twilight person.
不过,我们的床垫相比之前的旧床垫,绝对是巨大的升级。
Our mattresses, though, are an absolute major upgrade from our last ones.
它们带有记忆棉层的型号能提供最佳的压力缓解,贴合身体最需要支撑的部位,是舒适与支撑的完美结合。
Their models with memory foam layers provide optimal pressure relief and cradle your body in the areas that need it most, and it's the perfect combination of comfort and support.
乔纳森喜欢他Helix床垫的降温功能。
Jonathan loves the cooling feature of his Helix mattress.
让他晚上不会过热。
Keeps him from overheating at night.
前往 helixsleep.com/breakdown 获取全场27%折扣。
Go to helixsleep.com/breakdown for 27% off-site wide.
仅限Mayim Bialik的Breakdown节目的听众。
Exclusive for our listeners of Mayim Bialik's Breakdown.
那就是 helixsleep.com/breakdown,全场27%折扣。
That's helixsleep.com/breakdown for 27% off -site wide.
结账后请务必输入我们的节目名称,以便他们知道是我们推荐的。
Make sure you enter our show name after checkout so that they know that we sent you.
helixsleep.com/breakdown。
Helixsleep.com/breakdown.
你好。
Hi.
我是梅米·比亚利克。
I'm Mayim Bialik.
我是乔纳森·科恩。
And I'm Jonathan Cohen.
欢迎来到我们的解析节目。
And welcome to our breakdown.
我最好的总结方式就是下面这样。
The best way I can sum up what we're gonna talk about is the following.
外星人就要来了。
The aliens are coming.
2026年是披露之年,而2027年被许多人认为是我们最终与来自其他现实、其他星球、其他恒星、其他宇宙的生物建立联系的一年。
The year 2026 is a year of disclosure, and the year 2027 is one that many people are saying is the year that we will finally make contact with beings from other realities, other planets, other stars, other universes.
我们今天的嘉宾知道这是真的,因为他从一个生活在平行现实中的存在那里获得了这些信息。
Our guest today knows this to be true because he receives this information from a being that lives in a parallel reality.
如果这听起来难以置信,那也只是冰山一角。
And if that sounds incredible, it's just the tip of the iceberg.
自1984年以来,一位名叫达里尔·安卡的男子——出生于渥太华,在加利福尼亚州伍德兰希尔斯长大——一直与他称为来自未来的朋友的‘巴沙尔’进行对话。
Since 1984, a man named Darryl Anka, born in Ottawa and raised right here in Woodland Hills, California, been in conversation with what he calls a friend from the future, Bashar.
达里尔参加了一个冥想课程,学习关于通灵的概念,突然间,他听到一个声音,一个实体向他显现。
Darryl was in a meditation course where he was learning about the concept of channeling and all of a sudden, he heard a voice and an entity present itself to him.
四十一年来,数百万人一直在聆听达里尔与巴沙尔——一个外星混血实体——的对话。
For forty one years, millions of people have been listening to the conversations that Darryl has with Bashar, an extraterrestrial hybrid entity.
我们将与达里尔探讨他是如何理解通灵的,通灵意味着什么,他在身体上有什么感受,他如何知道自己没有疯,以及这个外星混血实体正在向人类传递什么样的信息,这些信息能帮助我们理解人类即将踏入的这场革命。
We're gonna talk to Darryl about how he came to understand channeling, what it means, what it feels like in his body, how does he know he's not crazy, and what is this information that humanity is being given from an extraterrestrial hybrid that can help us understand the revolution that humanity is apparently about to step into.
我们还会谈到他第一次看到两个UAP的经历,以及促使他寻找通灵能力的历程,同时深入探讨宇宙的运作方式、目前与他联系的未来文明所经历的一切,以及地球在发展中可能试图避免的风险。
We're also gonna talk about his first experience seeing two UAPs and the journey that led him to search for the ability to channel, as well as an enormous amount on how the universe works, what the future civilization that is currently contacting him has gone through, and the risks that Earth is potentially trying to avoid as we progress.
巴沙尔的智慧已被整理成多种形式的媒体,但达里尔·安卡称,那份来自未来的礼物——‘如何过上最佳生活的操作手册’——才是我们为迎接即将到来的一切做好准备的指南,他说这一切将在2027年发生。
The wisdom of Bashar has been put into many forms of media, but the formula, a gift from the future, the instruction manual for living your best life is what Darryl Anka says is our guide to being available to whatever is about to arrive, which he says is going to happen in 2027.
如果你错过了我们与李·哈里斯的访谈,那期节目我们探讨了通灵体验是什么样的,那么本期节目正是那期的绝佳补充,因为我们不仅关心来自平行现实的信息内容,更关心:跳出我们自身的意识体验,敞开心扉接收那些显然漂浮在空气中的信息,这对我们意味着什么?
In case you missed our episode with Lee Harris, where we talk to someone about what the channeling experience is like, this is a lovely companion episode to that because not only are we interested in what these messages are from a parallel reality, but what does it mean for us to step outside our own conscious experience and be able to be open to receiving information that apparently is just floating out there?
事实上,他说我们每个人都能通灵,并获取这些向我们开放的信息。
In fact, he says that we can all channel and access this information that is available to us.
我们非常期待你听到我们与达里尔·安卡的对话,请前往Substack加入我们。
We cannot wait for you to hear our conversation with Darryl Anka, and please join us over on Substack.
我感觉这一集会有很多讨论。
I have a feeling this episode's gonna have a lot of conversation.
我们可能还会在那边分享一些额外的内容。
We'll probably have some extra content as well to share over there.
所以请前往 bialikbreakdown.substack.com。
So head over to bialikbreakdown.substack.com.
加入不断壮大的破局者社区,让我们欢迎达里尔·安卡亲临破局现场。
Join the growing breaker community, and, let's welcome in person Darryl Anka to the breakdown.
开始深入解析。
Break it down.
你已经接收信息四十年了?
You've been receiving information for forty years?
四十一年。
Forty one.
是的
Yeah.
四十一 年了。
For forty one years.
全球数百万人遵循你所传递的建议。
Millions of people all over the world follow the advice that you channel.
根据你所接收到的信息和你所面对的听众,你会怎么说?
What would you say based on the information you receive and the audience that you speak to?
我们人类现在正面临什么?
What are we facing right now as a species?
人类现在正在经历什么?接下来又会怎样?
What are humans going through now and what is coming next?
我认为在未来几十年里,我们正面临人类的重新洗牌,走向一个全新的方向,实现新的进化。
I think we're facing a resetting of humanity, over the next few decades to go in a new direction, to evolve in a new direction.
而我认为,能够推动这一进程的关键因素之一,就是公开真相以及与外星生命的接触。
And one of the main things I believe that will help push that forward is disclosure and contact with extraterrestrial life.
所以我认为我们正处在一个周期的终点,经历着一场转型,把一切都摆到桌面上,以便真正看清积极与消极的一面,进而思考:我们究竟想要一个怎样的世界?
So I think we're at the end of one cycle and going through a transition, kind of getting everything out on the table so we can really kind of see the positive, the negative, and say, kind of a world do we really finally want?
真正做出更好的选择,以更积极的方式向前迈进。
Really start making some better choices and be able to move forward in a more positive way.
许多人对当前新闻周期中的大量信息感到震惊和意外。
Many people describe huge amounts of surprise and shock at a lot of the news cycle.
如果我结合你刚才所说的话来看,这些一直存在。
And if I frame it within what you just said, this has always existed.
只是之前没有被公开而已。
It just hasn't been visible.
最近从通灵中得出的一个信息是,2026年将是公开真相的年份,但这并不仅仅意味着 UFO 信息的公开。
One of the things that came out of the channeling lately is that 2026 is the year of disclosure, but that doesn't just mean disclosure of UFO information.
它意味着那些长期被保密的事情正开始浮出水面,让每个人都能看到过去发生了什么、哪些事情被隐藏了,把脏衣服晾出来,以便我们真正思考:这真的是我们想要继续维持的吗?还是我们真的想走向一个新的方向?
It means things that have been held secret for a long time are starting to come out of the woodwork so that everyone can see what's been going on, what's been hidden, get it kind of, you know, air the dirty laundry so that we can really say, you know, is this what we want to continue or do we really want to move in a new direction?
我们真的能改变做事的方式吗?
Can we really change the way we do things?
我们真的能改变看待事物的方式吗?
Can we really change how we look at stuff?
这种情况持续多久了?
For how long has this been going on?
你的意思是,你已经通灵了四十一年,纵观人类数千年的历史,我们一直有记录人们接收信息的案例。
Meaning you've been channeling for forty one years, For thousands of years, right, of human history, we have recorded history of people receiving information.
对吧?
Right?
没错。
Right.
理论上,自从人类存在以来,我们就一直在与许多其他理论上的层面互动。
And in theory, for as long as humans has existed, we've been interacting with a lot of other theoretically Levels.
或者说是意识层面。
Or levels of consciousness.
所以我想问的问题是,就像每一代人都会说:‘现在的孩子们真轻松啊。’
So I guess my question would be just like every generation is like, boy, these kids today, they've got it so easy.
你认为这些信息对这一代人来说是及时的吗?
Is this information that you feel is timely literally for this generation?
我们所处的时代有什么特别之处,与一千年前不同吗?
Is there something special about the era that we are living in that is different than, let's say, a thousand years ago?
我相信这一切是循环的,我认为我们以前也经历过类似的情况。
I believe this goes in cycles, and I believe we have sort of been here before.
但我认为每一个循环都增添了一点新的内容。
But I think that every one of those cycles adds a little bit more.
但现在我认为我们正处在一个临界点上。
But now I think we're at a threshold.
我认为我们已经积累了足够的惯性或动力。
I think we have enough, let's say, inertia or momentum.
现在,人们对这些事物的普遍理解比以往更多了,而不是仅仅集中在某个祭司阶层或某个秘密教派之类的小圈子中。
There is now more of a mass understanding of these kinds of things rather than it being, let's say, consolidated just within a priesthood or some particular secret cult or something along that line.
现在,这已经成为每个人都能意识到的事情,无论他们是否感兴趣。
Now it's like something that everyone can kind of be aware of, whether they're into it or not.
现在人们对于有人提到类似‘我看到了UFO’这样的事情,不再那么震惊了。
People are not so freaked out by somebody saying things like, I saw a UFO, you know, and stuff like that.
所以我认为,现在的不同之处在于我们所积累的信息正在帮助形成更强的推动力,推动事物向新的方向发展。
So I think the difference now is the cumulation of information that we now have that is helping to generate a stronger momentum to move in a new direction.
因为我把很多这类事情称为‘每个人都知道的最大秘密’。
Because I kind of call a lot of this stuff the biggest secret that everyone already knows.
只是大家平时不太常谈论它。
It's just that nobody talks about it as much.
但现在我们开始越来越多地讨论这类事情了。
But now we are starting to do a lot of dialogue about this kind of thing.
你听说了最近关于UFO和举报人的国会听证会吧,还有那些试图——
You've heard about the recent like congressional hearing on UFOs and whistleblowers and, you know, trying to It's
与许多人交谈过
create spoken to many people
没错。
Exactly.
试图制定法律,让人们在谈论这类事情时不会失去职业生涯。
In Trying to create laws so that people don't lose their careers by talking about this kind of thing.
所以对我来说,这是一个巨大的不同。
So that's a to me, that's a major difference.
这是一场翻天覆地的变化。
That's a sea change.
我们即将谈到许多你所表达的信息的更大目的和成果,对吧。
We're gonna get to kind of the larger kind of purpose, and I would say output, right, of a lot of the messages that you're able to articulate.
这是一种来自未来的公式,包含许多精彩的不同部分,我们希望以多种方式逐一探讨。
This is the formula, a gift from the future, which has many, many cool different parts that we want to get to in different ways.
我必须请你向我们介绍一下你的成长经历,因为你知道,我接受的是神经科学的训练。
I have to ask you to explain to us a little bit of your origin story because, you know, what I'm trained as a neuroscientist.
乔纳森是一位作家和创意人士,但他有灵气疗法和能量疗愈的背景。
Jonathan is a writer and a creative, but he has a background in Reiki and energy healing.
所以,我们是一种非常有趣的组合。
So, you know, we're this kind of interesting combination.
我相信许多我无法看见或量化的事物,而我觉得你谈论自己能力的方式真正令人耳目一新,因为你承认这些能力无法被证明。
And I believe in many things that I cannot see or quantify And or I think what's really kind of refreshing about the way you speak about your own abilities is that you acknowledge that there's not a way to, like, prove
是的。
No.
完全不是。
Not at all.
你明白,不一定能说清楚到底发生了什么,但这并不意味着这些信息没有价值。
You know, what's necessarily happening and but it doesn't mean that the information is not valuable.
对。
Right.
信息本身即是证明,因为它确实能改变你的生活。
The information in itself is is the proof because it actually does make changes in your life.
而这也是我想让人们关注的,因为我并不真正知道这些信息究竟从何而来。
And that's what I want people to focus on anyway, because I don't really know exactly where this is coming from.
它就是以这种方式呈现出来的。
This is the way it presents itself.
对。
Right.
我只能顺其自然,因为就是这样呈现的。
And I have to go with it because that's the way it comes through.
但没有人必须相信巴沙尔是真实的。
But no one has to believe that Bashar is real.
我想请你用最简单的语言向我们解释一下,你是如何理解自己的身份的,然后带我们回顾一下你是如何走到这一步的。
I want you to explain to us in kind of the simplest terms that you can what you understand about your identity, and then I want you to take us through how you got there.
这是五十年前,大约是1973年,我在洛杉矶上空经历了两次非常接近的白天UFO目击事件。
This is fifty years ago, nineteen seventy three ish, and I had two very close broad daylight UFO sightings here over Los Angeles.
第一次距离大约150英尺,第二次只有大约70英尺,两次都有目击者和我在一起。
First time about a 150 feet away and the second time only about 70 feet away with witnesses with me both times.
而且,你知道,我实际上带来了。
And, you know, I actually brought on.
一些东西来辅助说明,我们喜欢视觉辅助。
Some things to help We love a visual aid.
只是让你大致了解下什么是
Just sort of give you some idea of what's
发生这件事时你多大?
how old were you when this happened?
那时我二十多岁,大概23岁左右。
This is in my twenties, my my point about 23 or so.
你当时相信外星人或UFO吗?
Did you believe in aliens, UFOs?
你经历这件事时是个什么样的人?
What what kind of person were you when you had this experience?
我一直以来都是个有创造力的人。
I've always been a creative.
我一直以来都是个艺术家。
I've always been an artist.
从我能拿起铅笔起,我就一直在画画。
I've been drawing ever since I could pick up a pencil.
我总是听人们说,哦,我看到过UFO。
I always heard people talk about, oh, I saw a UFO.
我从来没怎么认真想过这件事。
I never really gave it much thought.
我非常享受科幻类的东西,比如《星际迷航》之类的。
I was very in much enjoying things like science fiction and stuff like that, Star Trek and what have you.
但不,我从未真正了解或思考过这些是否真实,直到我亲眼看到了一些东西。
But no, I never knew or gave any thought to whether that was really real until I saw something.
然后我就想,好吧,世界并不是我想象的那样。
And then it's like, Okay, the world is not what I thought.
这里发生了一些我们被告诉是虚假或不真实的事情。
There is something going on here that we've been told is fake or not real.
但它是真实的,因为一旦你近距离亲眼看到那样的东西,一切都会改变。
But it is because once you see something like that, that close physically, it changes everything.
Mind BialikBreakdown 由 IQ Bar 赞助,这是我们独家的零食、补水和咖啡赞助商。
Mind BialikBreakdown is supported by IQ Bar, our exclusive snack, hydration and coffee sponsor.
IQ蛋白棒、IQ混合粉、补水混合粉和IQ乔蘑菇咖啡是您赢得全天所需的美味低糖脑力与体力补给。
IQ Protein Bars, IQ Mix, Hydration Mixes, and IQ Joe Mushroom Coffees are the delicious low sugar brain and body fuel you need to win your day.
终极组合装是尝试所有IQ Bar产品和口味的绝佳方式。
The Ultimate Sampler Pack's a great way to try all the IQ Bar products and flavors.
您将获得九根IQ棒、八包IQ混合粉和四包IQ乔混合粉。
You get nine IQ Bars, eight IQ Mix Sticks, and four IQ Joe Sticks.
所有IQ Bar产品均获得清洁标签认证,完全不含麸质、乳制品、大豆、转基因成分和人工添加剂,并富含有助于保持身心健康的纯净美味成分,如镁、狮子鬃毛菌等。
All IQ Bar products are clean label certified and entirely free from gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs, and artificial ingredients, and they're packed with clean, delicious ingredients that help keep you physically and mentally fit like magnesium, lion's mane, and so much more.
IQ Bar的植物蛋白棒是更明智的零食选择,富含植物蛋白、大量膳食纤维,且无添加糖。
IQ Bar's plant protein bars are the smarter snack choice with plenty of plant protein, tons of fiber, and no added sugar.
IQ混合粉是一种零糖饮品,通过电解质补水,改善情绪并提升思维清晰度。
IQ Mix is a zero sugar drink mix that hydrates with electrolytes, improves mood, and boosts clarity.
IQ乔是一款专为提升思维清晰度设计的蘑菇咖啡,含有200毫克天然咖啡因,并提供四种不同口味,彻底改变您的早晨习惯。
IQ Joe is a mushroom coffee designed for mental clarity and packed with 200 of natural caffeine plus comes in four different flavors that will totally transform your morning routine.
我们也很期待那些限量版和季节性口味。
And we always look forward to the limited additional and seasonal flavors too.
当IQ Bar寄给我们终极组合装时,我特别喜欢椰子巧克力味,但还没来得及尝其他口味,乔纳森就把它们全吃光了。
When IQ Bar sent us their ultimate sampler pack, I love the coconut chip, but I didn't even get to taste the other ones because Jonathan ate them all.
我其实挺生气的,因为这个组合装快吃完了。
I'm actually quite upset because that sampler pack is almost done.
我这儿只剩最后一根了,吃完就没了。
I literally have one more bar in there, and then I'm out of luck.
我得马上再订一批。
I have to order more right away.
IQ Bar作为随身零食非常方便拿取。
IQ Bar is really easy to grab as an on the go snack.
它能填饱肚子,还不会引起糖分骤降。
It satisfies hunger with no sugar crash.
它们超级方便,随手就能放进包里。
They're super easy to just throw in your bag.
现在,IQ Bar为我们这个播客的听众提供所有IQ Bar产品20%的折扣,包括终极组合装,并且包邮。
And right now, IQ Bar is offering our special podcast listeners 20% off all IQ Bar products, including that ultimate sampler pack plus free shipping.
要享受8折优惠,请发送短信‘breakdown’到64000。
To get your 20% off, text breakdown to 64000.
发送短信‘breakdown’到64000。
Text breakdown to 64000.
就是发送‘breakdown’到64000。
That's breakdown to 64000.
短信和数据费用可能产生。
Message and data rates may apply.
详情请见条款。
See terms for details.
Mayim Bialik的Breakdown由LMNT赞助。
Mayim Bialik's breakdown is supported by LMNT.
LMNT。
LMNT.
我们太喜欢LMNT了。
How we love LMNT.
LMNT 帮助任何人无需糖分、食用色素或其他常见于主流电解质和运动饮料中的可疑成分就能保持水分。电解质缺乏或失衡会导致诸多问题,如头痛、抽筋、疲劳、脑雾和乏力。
LMNT helps anyone stay hydrated without sugar, food dye, or other dodgy ingredients that are found in popular electrolyte and sports Electrolyte deficiency or imbalance, it can cause a lot of problems, headaches, cramps, fatigue, brain fog, weakness.
而 LMNT 正是为了帮助你解决这个问题。
Well, LMNT is here to help.
它是一种零糖电解质饮品粉剂和气泡电解质饮料,源自日益增多的研究成果——这些研究揭示了最佳健康效果所需的钠含量,猜猜是多少?
It's a zero sugar electrolyte drink mix and sparkling electrolyte drink born from the growing body of research revealing that optimal health outcomes, guess what?
是政府建议量的两到三倍。
They occur at two to three times the sodium levels that the government recommends.
每一份小包装都含有足量的电解质,专为那些希望通过补水来恢复健康的人群设计。
Each stick pack delivers a meaningful dose of electrolytes, and it's formulated for anyone on a mission to restore health through hydration.
无论是运动员、禁食者、生酮饮食者、低碳饮食者、全食物饮食者或原始饮食者,从斯坦福神经科学家和功能营养学家到妈妈们和健身爱好者,都非常适合使用。
It's perfectly suited for athletes, for people who are fasting, if you're following a keto diet, low carb, whole food, paleo, from health experts like Stanford neuroscientists and functional nutritionists to moms and exercise enthusiasts.
LMNT 完美契合任何希望将日常健康放在首位的人。
LMNT is perfect for anyone looking to prioritize their everyday health.
当你大量出汗时,你正在流失电解质。
When you're sweating more, you are losing electrolytes.
电解质就在那里。
Element is there.
这是一种快速简便的方法,可以缓解因体内电解质失衡而引发的所有症状。
It's a quick and easy way to alleviate all of the symptoms that can happen if you don't have enough electrolyte balance in your system.
补水是能量、清晰思维和情绪的基础,它不应该是需要勉强完成的任务,也不应是值得争取的特权。
Hydration is foundational for energy, clarity, mood, and it shouldn't feel like a chore to check off or a privilege to earn.
这时,20盎司的气泡水就派上用场了,提供四种清爽口味。
That's where 20 ounce sparkling comes in with four refreshing flavors.
菠萝盐、柠檬水盐、黑樱桃盐——这是我最喜欢的口味,还有橙子盐,专为工作日、周末以及其间每一口设计。
Pineapple salt, lemonade salt, black cherry salt, that's the one that's my favorite, and orange salt built for the workday, the weekend, and every sip in between.
在MBB公司工作日程排满时,我们总是会先拿一瓶。
We always reach for one before we have a marathon day of work here at MBB.
咸味清新、口感爽脆,这些纤细的罐装饮品含有500毫克钠、100毫克钾和30毫克镁。
Salty, bright, and crisp, these tasty slim cans deliver five hundred milligrams of sodium, a hundred milligrams potassium, and thirty milligrams magnesium.
通过我们的专属链接 drinkelement.com/mayim 购买任何产品,社区成员均可免费获得一份Element试用装。
Members of our community can get their free element sample pack with any purchase when they order through our custom URL at drinkelement.com/mayim.
试试 Element,感受一下你的状态。
Try element, see how you feel.
Element 拥有一流的客户服务团队。
Element's got a world class customer service team.
如果你不满意,他们会为你妥善处理。
If you're not satisfied, they'll take care of you.
再次提醒,访问 drinkelement.com/mayim,drinkelement.com/mayim。
Again, that's drinklmnt.com/mayim, drinkelement.com/mayim.
Mayim Bialik 的分享由 NOCD 赞助。
Mayim Bialik's breakdown is supported by NOCD.
你有没有发现自己反复回放对话,只为确认朋友其实并不讨厌你?
Have you found yourself stuck replaying conversations over and over trying to feel completely sure that your friend doesn't secretly hate you?
或者你有没有花数小时研究轻微的疼痛或不适,即使医生已经告诉你没事,但你的疑虑和恐惧就是挥之不去?
Or have you spent hours researching a minor ache or pain even after a doctor said you're fine because your doubts and fears just wouldn't go away.
你可能会惊讶地发现,那种令人困扰的、不想要的想法在脑海中挥之不去,让你觉得必须做点什么来解决、阻止它,或确保万无一失,这可能是强迫症(OCD)的征兆。
You might be surprised to learn that experiences like that where a distressing, unwanted thought gets stuck in your mind and you feel like you have to do something to try and solve it, stop it, or feel 100% sure about it can be a sign of obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD.
强迫症和你想象中那种喜欢把东西整理得井井有条的刻板印象完全不同。
OCD is nothing like the stereotypes that you like getting things organized.
真正的强迫症是一种严重的疾病,可能聚焦于任何事情——你的身份、道德、人际关系,甚至你的现实感。
Real OCD is a serious condition that can focus on anything, your identity, your morals, your relationships, your sense of reality.
但让它如此 debilitating 的是,它常常纠缠于你最在乎的事情。
But what makes it so debilitating is that it often fixates on exactly the things you care about the most.
我自己也深受强迫症困扰,所以我深知它有多被误解,甚至要弄清楚自己到底发生了什么都很困难,更别提找到正确的帮助了。
I've struggled with OCD myself, so I know how misunderstood it is and how hard it can be to even figure out what's going on, let alone get the right kind of help.
这就是为什么我要向你们介绍 NOCD——全球领先的专注于识别和有效治疗强迫症的机构,帮助你掌控症状,重拾生活。
That's why I'm telling you about NOCD, the world's leading provider of specialty training to identify and effectively treat OCD to help you manage it so that you can get your life back.
通过实时面对面的线上咨询,他们帮助你重新夺回时间、自信和自由。
In live face to face virtual sessions, they help you reclaim your time, confidence and freedom.
NOCD 已被超过一亿三千八百万美国人的保险覆盖,并提供会话间的持续支持,让你永远不会独自面对强迫症。
NOCD is covered by insurance for over one hundred and thirty eight million Americans and includes support between sessions so you never have to face OCD alone.
如果你或你所爱的人有以上任何情况,NOCD 能帮到你。
If any of this sounds like you or someone you love, NOCD can help.
点击 learn.nocd.com/break 预约一次免费的十五分钟咨询,立即开始。
Book a free fifteen minute call to get started at learn.nocd.com/break.
就是 learn.nocd.com/break。
That's learn.nocd.com/break.
这基本上是我所看到场景的CG重现。
This is basically a a CG recreation of what I saw.
我的意思是
I mean
看到那个之后
Having seen that
等一下。
Hold on.
并不是每天都有人坐在这把椅子上,当着目击者的面说:我亲眼目睹了一个不明物体或异常现象。
It's not every day that someone is sitting in this chair saying, I saw up close with witnesses an an unidentified object anomalous phenomenon.
好的。
Okay.
那后来发生了什么?
So what happened?
来,给我们讲讲整个过程。
Like, walk us through it.
我和一个朋友、我弟弟、我妹妹,还有我朋友的兄弟正开车沿着圣迭戈高速公路返回山谷。
Me, a friend, my brother, my sister, and the brother of my friend were driving down the San Diego Freeway back into the valley.
好的。
Okay.
有一段很长的下坡路通往山谷。
There's that long grade that goes down into the valley.
在405号公路和101号公路的交汇处,有一栋大约12层高的酒店,我想它已经换过好几任主人了。
And at the intersection of the 405 and the 101, there is about a 12 story hotel that I think has changed hands a couple of times.
我负责开车,所以一直盯着前方。
I'm the one driving, so I'm looking ahead.
天快黑了,大家都在聊天,谁也没注意外面。
It's just before dusk and everyone's talking and not paying attention to anything.
但我往外看时,看到两个明亮的光点悬停在酒店上方。
But I'm looking out and I'm seeing these two bright lights hovering over the hotel.
起初我以为,这不过是某种奇怪的错觉,因为我的移动方式和那架飞机的移动方式,导致它看起来像是静止的。
Now, I'm thinking at first, well, that's just one of those weird illusions where because of the way I'm moving and because of the way this plane is moving, it doesn't look like it's moving.
这只是一个视觉错觉。
It's just an optical illusion.
但它确实是悬停着的。
But it was hovering.
但它完全静止不动。
But it was just stock still.
于是我心想,好吧,这是不是一架在酒店上方悬停的直升机?
So I thought, Okay, is it a helicopter hovering over the hotel?
为什么它会悬停在酒店上方?
Why is it hovering over hotel?
当我们越来越靠近时,我开始引起大家的注意,让他们看那些光点,因为again,我能看出那根本不是直升机。
The closer we got down to it, I started drawing everyone's attention to look at those lights because, again, I could see it wasn't really a helicopter.
我不知道那是什么,但它一动不动。
I didn't know what it was, but it wasn't moving.
它就悬停在酒店正上方。
It was just hovering right over the hotel.
当我们足够接近时,我们看到它是一个黑色的等边三角形飞行器,静止在空中,每个角上都有蓝白色灯光,中心则是一个暗红色的光。
As soon as we got close enough, we could see it was this black equilateral triangular craft stock still in the air with these blue white lights on each point and this dull red orange light in the center.
我们都盯着它,心想:这到底是什么东西?
And we were all staring at it going, you know, what the hell is that?
当我们飞过它之后,我本打算继续沿101号公路前往L。
And as soon as we passed it, I was going to go on to the 101 toward L.
A。
A.
所以它在我左侧,悬在酒店上方。
So it was on my left above the hotel.
我们一飞过它,它就移动到了高速公路的另一侧。
And as soon as we passed it, it moved across to the other side of the freeway.
所以它又在我左边,因为我们是从这边绕过来的。
So it was on my left again because we came around this way.
所以现在它在这边。
So now it's over here.
我看着这个东西以一种非常奇特的方式在山谷中滑行,就像它在一块玻璃上移动一样。
And I'm looking at this thing gliding across the valley in the most unusual way because it was like it was moving on a sheet of glass.
它没有像飞机那样上下颠簸。
There was no bobbling like an airplane.
它只是像在滑动。
It was just like sliding.
然后它飞过了山脉。
And it went over the mountains.
所以我们全都惊呆了,说:天啊,我们刚看到了一个UFO。
So we're all, like, freaking out and going, oh my god, we just saw a UFO.
还有其他人注意到它了吗?
Were other people like, did you notice anyone else noticing it?
很多年以后,我听说有人也在同一时间看到了它,并描述了同样的东西。
Many, many years later, I heard a report that someone also saw it at the same time, described the same thing.
但那时没有。
But at that time, no.
这正是我们第二次目击事件中最奇怪的部分之一,因为那整整隔了一周。
And that's kind of part of the weirdest thing of the second sighting we had because it was literally a week later.
而且为了明确一下,是的。
And also just to be clear Yeah.
天空中有很多我们可能不了解的东西。
There are many things in the sky that we may not know what they are.
这并不一定意味着那是外星飞行器。
It doesn't necessarily mean that it's an alien craft.
不是。
No.
这也是政府讨论中提到的,可能存在一些秘密事物的原因。
Which is part of the government conversation about there could be things that are secrets.
可能存在一些超越我们理解的事物
There could be things that are beyond our
然而,这个东西没有任何声音。
However, this thing made no noise.
对。
Right.
它完全无声,移动方式是我从未见过的。
It was completely silent and moved like nothing I've ever seen.
就像它根本不遵守这个宇宙的物理法则。
Like, it was not obeying the laws of this universe.
那是1973年的事了。
This is back in 1973.
我正要说的就是这个。
That's what was gonna say.
非常早。
Very early.
是的
Yeah.
我们当时还住在小屋里。
We were still living in huts.
你知道的?
You know?
嗯,我甚至不确定那时候隐身轰炸机是否还在设计图纸上,是的。
Well, I don't even think we I don't even know if the stealth bomber was on the drawing board at Yeah.
所以非常不寻常。
That So very unusual.
所以第二个A
So the second A
一周后。
week later.
一周后,我开着车,同一个朋友坐在副驾驶座上,这个女人叫特蕾西。
A week later, I'm driving now with the same friend in the passenger seat, this woman named Tracy.
我们停在了皮科大道和西伍德的交叉路口。
And we are stopped at an intersection at Pico And Westwood.
突然,这个东西直接升到了大约70英尺的高空。
And suddenly, this thing comes literally, like, 70 feet up in the air.
它想去的是朱尼尔熟食店或者汉堡小屋。
It wanted either Junior's Deli or the burger shack.
正在过马路。
Crossing the street.
我们彼此对视着,又想:我们这是被入侵了吗?
And and we were looking at each other like, again, like, what are we being invaded?
到底发生什么事了?
What's going on?
于是我决定跟着它。
So I decided to follow it.
于是我右转,它飞过去了。
So I turned right and it went over.
这个街区的路线有点曲折蜿蜒。
This neighborhood was kind of zigzagging.
她探出窗外,一边喊着,一边告诉我它就在那边。
She was leaning out the window, shotgunning, telling me it's over there.
就在那边,因为那里有很多树。
It's over there because there's a lot of trees.
我当时有点崩溃了。
I was kind of losing it.
她说,往这边拐,往那边拐。
She said, turn this way, turn that way.
所以我们真的在街区里来回 zigzag 地穿行,试图跟上那个东西。
So we were literally zigzagging through the neighborhood, trying to follow this thing.
我们能断断续续地从树顶上看到它。
We could intermittently see it over the trees.
最后,我们基本上跟丢了它。
And finally, we kind of lost sight of it.
就凭直觉,有一刻我猛地右转,她立刻大喊:停下。
And just on instinct, at one point, I made a hard right on the street and she just yelled, Stop.
我猛踩了刹车。
And I slammed on the brakes.
我们抬头一看。
We looked up.
那东西就在车上方大约60英尺的地方悬停着。
This thing is hovering above the car about 60 feet.
然后它就在眨眼之间直冲云霄,消失了。
And then it just shot up in the blink of an eye into the clouds like that.
它就不见了。
And it was gone.
我们下车四处张望。
And we got out and we looked around.
街上一个人影都没有。
There wasn't a soul on the street.
街上没人遛狗,也没人浇花。
Nobody walking their dog, nobody watering their lawn.
没人看到过这个东西。
Nobody else saw this thing.
这是最超现实的经历。
It was the most surreal experience.
从那以后,我说:好吧,我得弄清楚这到底是怎么回事,看看有没有任何相关信息。
So after that, I said, okay, I gotta find out what this is all about, if there's any information on this at all.
于是我开始大量研究,阅读书籍。
So I started doing a lot of research, reading books.
而且那时候我们根本没法用互联网。
Also, was no Internet that we could be using to No.
访问
Access
书店里有一个书架,上面摆满了所有关于玄学或怪异主题的书籍。
This was one shelf in a bookstore that had every single metaphysical or bizarre book on it all in one shelf.
我就那样沿着书架一路看下去。
And I just kind of like went down the shelf.
那时我开始不仅阅读关于UFO的内容,还涉猎所有与灵异能力、通灵塞斯有关的资料,就这样逐渐熟悉了这些领域。
And that's when I started, you know, not only reading about whatever there was on UFOs, but anything having to do with psychic functioning, anything to do with channeling the Seth So I just kind of started getting familiar with a lot of that.
所以正是那一刻引发了你的好奇心。
So it was that moment that precipitated your curiosity.
如果你看到一艘外星飞船,我会觉得那是一周内出现的第二艘。
If you see one alien spaceship, I'd be like, that's two in
一周。
a week.
你知道的,至少是同一种类型的飞行器,如果不是同一个的话。
You know, and the same the same kind of craft at least, if not the same craft.
那一刻我觉得,这个世界和我被告知的完全不同。
It was like my the world is not what I was told.
你有没有觉得自己快疯了?
Does it feel like you're going crazy?
因为我会想,看到那一幕时,可能会觉得:我是不是处在现实之中?
Because I would imagine upon seeing that, that it might feel like, am I in this reality?
嗯,那种感觉更准确一些。
Well, that's more the feeling.
那不就是疯了吗?
Wasn't that going crazy?
世界根本不是别人告诉我的那样。
It was like the world is not what I was told.
有什么不同的事情正在发生。
Something different is happening.
这里存在着另一个现实。
There's another reality here.
那就是我当时的感觉。
That's what it felt like.
感觉非常混乱,但不是疯了,而是迷失了方向。
It felt very disorienting, not crazy, but disorienting.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
所以这就是为什么我必须尽我所能去了解这一切的原因。
So that's why I really had to find out what anything I could about this.
在目击事件发生十年后,经过大量研究,我认识了一位当时正在举办活动的通灵者。
Ten years after the sightings and after I had done a lot of research, I was introduced to a channel who was doing events at the time.
既然我已经读过塞思的资料,我就大致明白了什么是通灵。
Now that I had sort of read the Seth material, I knew kind of what channeling was.
但是。
But.
这个人说:‘哦,你去听听这个吧。’
This person said, oh, you know, go and go and listen to this.
于是我去了,听了好几个月,心想:好吧,这些信息挺有意思的。
And I I went and I listened and I went for a few months and I thought, okay, this is interesting information.
非常有帮助。
It's very helpful.
那都是些什么信息呢?
What kind of information was it?
和我通灵时接收到的信息差不多。
Not unlike what comes through my channeling.
好的。
Okay.
主要是关于如何改善生活、提升事物、激发创造力,而且都是一些非常接地气、实用的方法和想法。
In just in terms of, like, how to better your life, how to improve things, how to be more creative, but with really interesting grounded sort of techniques and practical ideas.
一点都不玄乎。
Nothing airy fairy.
事实上,那位老师特别有趣,所有这些半灵性的信息都是通过这个男人传达出来的。
And in fact, that was kind of the funny thing about that teacher is, you know, all of this sort of semi spiritual information is coming through this guy.
一旦他从入定状态出来,就立刻问:我的香烟在哪?给我一个汉堡和一杯咖啡。
And as soon as he comes out of his altered state, it's like, where's my cigarettes and give me a hamburger and a cup of coffee.
他完全不像那种人。
And he's like, very not that at all.
所以人格的转变非常明显。
So the personality shift was very, very evident.
通过那个特定人传达的实体,或者说任何通过他传达的东西,最终说他们将开设一个通灵课程。
The entity coming through or whatever coming through that particular person ultimately said that they would teach a channeling class.
我当时想,等等。
And I thought, well, wait a minute.
到目前为止我读到的所有内容都说,一个人只是走在街上,然后突然昏倒,开始说话。
Everything I've read so far was that a person is just like walking down the street and they just pass out and start talking.
就像,这是某种发生在他们身上的事。
Like, it's just something that happens to them.
你怎么能教这样的东西呢?
How do you teach something like that?
我的意思是,更好的问题是。
I mean, better question.
你怎么学会这样的东西呢?
How do you learn something like that?
是的,正是如此。
Yeah, exactly.
所以我当时特别好奇。
So I was very curious.
行吧,我倒要看看这套教学方法到底是怎么回事。
Okay, I want to see what this teaching technique is all about.
于是我就去上课了,纯粹是为了调研,我当时根本没想着自己会成为一名通灵者——毕竟从一开始就没人要求学员能做到那一步。
So I went into the class just to do my research, not thinking I'm going to become a channel because again, it wasn't expected that you would do that.
那门课更像是说,参加学习或许能帮你联结自己的创造力、高层思维,或是任何你想达成的个人成长目标。
It was just like, well, maybe this will help you get in touch with your creativity or your own higher mind or whatever you want to do.
这个课程时长是十二周。
The class was twelve weeks.
课上有各种不同的引导冥想和练习。
It was different guided meditations and exercises.
课程进行到一半的时候,也就是开课六周后,当时我们正处于那个附在灵媒身上的实体引导的冥想中,我突然感受到了一股只能用心灵感应冲击来形容的冲击。
About halfway through the course, six weeks in, when we were under a guided meditation being given by the entity coming through the channel, I just received what I can only describe as a telepathic hit.
就在那件事发生的那一瞬间。
In the instant that that happened.
我突然回想起,自己在这辈子中曾达成过要做这件事的协议。
A memory came back of having made an agreement to do this in this life.
我明白了,UFO被特意展示给我,是为了促使我开始这项研究。
I understood that the UFO had been shown to me on purpose to get me to start doing the research.
‘Bashar’这个词出现了。
The word Bashar was there.
这是一个阿拉伯语词汇。
It's an Arabic word.
我不懂阿拉伯语。
I don't speak Arabic.
那个存在的面容也出现了。
The face of the being was there.
我想,好吧,我现在要疯了。
And I thought, okay, now I'm going crazy.
这一定是幻觉。
This is a hallucination.
我身上正在发生一些事情。
There's something happening to me.
冥想正在产生这种效果,或者别的什么。
The meditation's doing this or whatever.
所以你参加了这个课程,他们正在引导你进行冥想。
So you're in this class, and they're leading you through A meditation.
冥想。
A meditation.
比如,放松下来,专注于你的
Like, drop in, focus on your
呼吸。
breath.
专注于对。
Focus on yeah.
专注于绿色,放松你的身体。
Focus on the color green and relax your body.
专注于这个,现在进行到几分钟了?是三分钟了吗?
Focus on And how many minutes into this are we are we like, is it three minutes in?
已经进行十分钟了。
It's ten minutes in.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得,嗯,已经十五到二十分钟了,哦,
I'd say, yeah, fifteen, twenty minutes into the Oh,
你正在呼吸,很安静,然后突然之间,砰的一声。
so you're breathing, you're quiet, and then literally all of a sudden, bang.
就好像有人把一张CD塞进了我的脑袋里。
It's like somebody shoved a CD in my head.
所有这些东西突然之间都出现了。
All of this is there all of a sudden.
就在这事发生的瞬间,那个声音立刻停止了对全班的引导,直接转向了我。
The minute this happened, the second it happened, the entity stopped talking to the class and turned right to me.
我睁开眼睛,他说:‘现在有一个实体在你面前,如果你准备好了,就可以开始了。’
And I opened my eyes and he said, there's an entity here for you right now, if you're ready to begin.
我说:‘什么?’
And I said, what?
我回头看了看。
And I looked behind me.
不知怎么的,另一位同学,一位女性,捕捉到了我脑海中巴沙尔的脸部形象。
Somehow, one of the other classmates, a woman, had picked up on the image I saw in my head of Bashar's face.
她正在一张纸上画下这个形象。
She was sketching it on a piece of paper.
不。
No.
于是我只好说:‘好吧,好吧。’
So I said, okay, okay.
这不仅仅是我的想象。
There's this is not just my imagination.
有人也在捕捉到这个信息。
Somebody else is picking up on this.
所以我要看看这件事会如何发展。
So I'm gonna see where this goes.
我继续练习,让它通过,让它通过,再让它通过。
And I continued to practice this and let it through and let it through and let it through.
我做得足够多,老师邀请我一起为下一节课做通灵引导。
I did enough that the teacher asked me to co channel the next class
和他一起。
with him.
就在那一刻,你开始练习了。
In that moment, you started to practice.
在最后。
At the end.
在那个 yeah。
At the yeah.
下一次,你只需继续练习,让能量通过,把词语表达出来。
The next time you just keep practicing, letting it through, bringing words through.
刚开始时,要控制住涌动的能量非常卡顿,也非常困难。
It was very halting, very difficult at first to contain the energy that was coming through.
但我一直坚持下去。
But I kept going.
那是一种什么感觉?
What does it feel like?
我最好的描述方式是用一个比喻,就像试图把胡佛水坝通过一根花园水管挤过去。
The best way I can describe it, I use an analogy, it's like trying to shove Hoover Dam through a garden hose.
压力非常巨大。
The pressure is immense.
这是一种额外的能量,你不禁会想:我能承受得住吗?
And it's just this extra energy that you just wonder, can I contain this?
这需要翻译吗,还是词语本身就已存在?
Does it require translation or the words are right there?
词语会自动出现。
The words are automatically there.
这就是奇怪的地方,我可以稍后解释一下这到底是怎么运作的。
That's what's the weird thing, and I can get into that in a little bit of how that works actually.
但我做得足够好,他邀请我教下一节课,而那正是我遇到我妻子的课程。
But I did well enough that he asked me to teach the next class, which is the class where I met my wife.
艾丽卡。
Erica.
但与此同时,一位女士过来找他,想就心理学与通灵之间的联系写一篇论文。
But at the same time, a woman came along and was talking to him about wanting to do a thesis paper on the connection between psychology and channeling.
所以她在寻找志愿者。
So she was looking for volunteers.
于是我成了她的研究对象之一。
So I became one of her subjects.
我会去她家。
I would go to her house.
她的朋友们会来。
Her friends would come.
我会为他们通灵。
I would channel for them.
她坐在椅子上做笔记。
She'd sit in her chair and take notes.
第一周有五个朋友。
First week was like five friends.
下一周,口口相传来了十个朋友。
Word-of-mouth next week was 10 friends.
再下一周,口口相传来了二十个朋友。
Word-of-mouth next week was 20 friends.
不断增长,分享磁带和录音。
Growing and growing, sharing tapes and recordings.
然后我不得不每周做两次。
Then I would have to do it twice a week.
然后我就得在两个地方进行了。
Then I'd have to do it in two houses.
接着人们开始邀请我去不同的城市。
Then people would start inviting me to different cities.
人们开始邀请我去不同的国家。
People started inviting me to different countries.
如今四十一载过去,我仍在继续做这件事。
Here I am forty one years later, still doing it.
在你第一次接收到这些信息的时刻,你是否意识到自己已经某种程度上承诺了这件事?
In that first moment that you received this information, you received some sort of acknowledgment or awareness that you had kind of signed up for this.
是的。
Yes.
当时的信息是,如果这仍然是你想要做的事,现在是时候开始了。
And the message that was there was now it's time to begin if this is something you still wanna do.
他们在考验你吗?
Were they testing you?
这是一个选择。
It was a choice.
这是以这种方式向我提供的提议。
It was an offer given to me that way.
尽管我记得自己曾同意做这件事,但他们——无论他们是谁——仍然在问:这还是你想要做的事吗?
Even though I know in the memory I made an agreement to do this, they were still saying, whoever they were, is this something you still wanna do?
在你看来,这个协议是什么时候达成的?
When was this agreement made to your understanding?
我的理解是,这个协议是在这次转世之前达成的。
My understanding is it was made prior to this incarnation.
那么你是谁?
So who are you?
我有几种方式可以回答这个问题。
There's several ways I can answer that.
我最喜欢的一种回答是:我是你从另一个视角的体现。
One way I like to answer it is I am you from another point of view.
我们都是灵魂。
We are all souls.
我们都是源头的一部分。
We are all part of source.
我们就像海洋中的一滴水。
We're drops in the ocean.
这大概就是我所选择的。
This is just, I guess, what I chose.
这就是发生在我身上的事。
This is what happened to me.
这就是它在我身上发生的方式。
This is the way it happened for me.
但正因如此,我告诉人们你不必相信它,因为我无法证明这是一个其他实体。
But that's why I tell people you don't have to believe it because I can't prove that this is another entity.
它可能只是我自身意识的另一个层面。
It could be another aspect of my own consciousness.
我不知道,因为人类的思维是神秘的,我们对它了解甚少。
I don't know, because the human mind is mysterious and we don't know a lot about it.
但这就是它呈现出来的方式。
But this is the way it presents itself.
当然,我也有自己的验证,比如我与他经历的那些UFO梦境遭遇,这些不是普通的梦,而是在梦境中像现在和你对话一样持续一个小时的交流。
And of course, I have my own validations like the UFO dream encounters I've had with him that are not normal dreams, that are just conversations like I'm having with you for an hour in the dream state.
但任何人是否相信这些,并不影响他们从这些信息中获益。
But that's not important for anyone to have to believe to get benefit out of the information.
你在你拍摄的纪录片中研究过你的大脑,当你除了与那个实体在一起时和不在一起时,大脑的变化。
You've studied your brain in the documentary that you did about how it changes when you're with that entity versus when you're not with that entity.
我认为讨论这种区别是非常重要的。
And I think that's a really important point to talk about that distinction.
你能给我们解释一下吗?
You explain it to us?
因为你是一位神经科学家。
Because you're a neuroscientist.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我们制作这部纪录片的原因之一就是为了说明这一切是如何发生的,同时也为了消除对通灵的神秘化。
I mean, that was one of the reasons why we made the documentary is to explain how this happened and also to demystify channeling.
因为每个人都会通灵。
Because everyone channels.
这在大脑中被称为伽马波。
It's called gamma in the brain.
那就是通灵状态。
That's the channeling state.
每秒40到100次的频率就是伽马波。
40 to 100 cycles per second is gamma.
那就是通灵的状态。
That's the channeling shape.
她在整理时就会进入通灵状态。
She channels when she organizes.
每个人在做自己热爱的事情时都会进入通道状态,当你不再留意时间的流逝、进入心流状态时,你就处于通道状态,处于伽马波状态。
Everyone channels when they do what they love to do, when you're not paying attention to the passage of time, when you're in the zone, you are in a channeling state, you're in gamma.
我们发现,当我进入通道状态时,我就是去到这个地方。
And that's what we discovered is that's where I go when I'm channeling.
在通道状态下,大脑中会发生一些特定的变化。
And certain things happen in the brain during the channeling state.
设定点,我们讨论的是一个设定点,这个设定点是稳定的。
The set point, and we're talking about a set point, the set point is stable.
它是一种稳定的状态,在人的一生中很少波动。
It's a stable kind of state and rarely fluctuates over the lifespan.
当达里尔进入通道状态时,这种状态会在几分钟内发生变化。
When Darryl channels, it changes in minutes.
我基本的理解是,据别人向我解释的,人在生命中的某个阶段,大脑会达到一个水平,开始处理信息,并且此后一生都保持在这个水平,除非遭遇头部创伤或其他类似情况改变它。
My basic understanding, as it was explained to me, is at a certain point in your life, the human brain sort of arrives at a level where it starts processing information and it stays there for the rest of your life unless you have a head trauma or something that changes.
就像在你清醒的意识阶段那样。
Like during your conscious awake phases.
是的
Yeah.
你就是以这种速度处理信息的,而且这种状态会持续你的一生。
This is the way you process information at this rate of speed, and it stays that way for the rest of your life.
它本不该发生改变。
And it's not ever supposed to change.
但当我进入通灵状态时,它几乎立刻就提升了。
But when I channel, it goes up almost immediately.
当那个实体在说话时,我的稳定基础频率是九赫兹,即每秒九次振荡。
When the entity is talking, it goes from my stable resting place is nine hertz, nine cycles a second.
当那个实体在说话时,频率会上升到十赫兹。
When the entity is talking, it goes to 10.
当那个实体在倾听时,频率会升到十一赫兹。
When the entity is listening, it goes to 11.
技术人员告诉她,这表明他倾听时的专注度,超过了他实际所说的内容。
And what the technician said to her that that represented is he's listening more intently than what he's actually talking about.
当他如此专注地倾听时,这是一种更深层次的共情连接,我能从每一个层面听到你所说的一切,从而全面而恰当地回应你真正想表达的内容。
And when he's listening that intently, it's more of an empathic connection where I'm hearing everything you're saying on every level so I can respond to you thoroughly and properly about what you're really asking.
巴沙尔是谁?
Who is Bashar?
意思是,他是众多中的一个吗?
Meaning, is he one of many?
他是唯一的那一个吗?
Is he the one?
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
他是一位,呃,再次说明,这是他呈现自己的方式。
He's an he's well, again, this is the way he presents himself.
他是一个外星物理实体。
He's an extraterrestrial physical entity.
这是一种心灵感应的连接。
This is a telepathic connection.
他是某个文明的成员。
He is a member of a civilization.
他正在帮助我们前进,就像理论上许多其他外星人也在做的一样。
He is helping us move forward like many other extraterrestrials theoretically are.
他住在哪里?
Where where does he live?
比如,我们知道吗?
Like, do we know?
是的。
Yes.
他说了他的星球和太阳系的位置,但那是在一个平行现实中。
He says where he where his planet is and where his solar system is, but it's in a parallel reality.
所以
So
这很难。
That's hard.
我知道。
I know.
他说,如果你想将他的宇宙与我们的宇宙重叠,他的太阳系就在猎户座方向大约500光年处,但除非你进入他的宇宙,否则是看不到的。
So he's saying if you wanna overlap his universe with our universe, his solar system would be in about 500 light years in the direction of the Orion constellation, but you can't see it unless you shift into his universe.
就像他除非进入我们的宇宙,否则也看不到我们的宇宙。
Like, he can't see ours unless he shifts into our universe.
那个平行宇宙里正在发生什么?
What's happening in that parallel universe?
嗯,
Well,
有什么没发生的?
what isn't happening?
我的意思是,我们这个宇宙里发生了什么?
I mean, what's happening in our universe?
有太多事情了。
There's so many things.
有超市吗?
Are there supermarkets?
在他的星球上,没有。
On his planet, no.
这其实是我的一种拟人化执念,我觉得他必须得是个生物。
It's my, you know, like, anthropomorphic obsession that he has to be, like, a creature.
他可能是一个以某种方式交流的实体,根本没有任何物理形态。
Like, he could be an entity that is communicating in a way that doesn't even have a physical manifestation.
但他确实有。
But he yes.
虽然不一定需要物理形态,但他确实拥有一个物理形态。
It doesn't require a physical manifestation, but he does have a physical manifestation.
他长什么样?
What does he look like?
他是一个混合生物。
He's a hybrid being.
如果你对外星人绑架有所了解的话
And if you know anything about alien abduction
有一点。
A little bit.
你知道那些灰色外星人长什么样吗?
You know what the grays look like?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们和灰色外星人各占一半。
Fifty fifty between us and a gray.
杂交体。
Hybrid.
平均身高五英尺,体型相对纤细,皮肤呈这种白色,眼睛比我们的大,耳朵、鼻子、嘴巴比我们的小,头部稍大一些。
So five feet tall on average, relatively slender, skin about this white, eyes larger than ours, ears, nose, mouth smaller than ours, head a little larger.
男性没有头发,女性有,通常是白色的,非常纤细。
Males don't have hair, females do, tends to be white, Very slender.
典型的杂交外星人。
Typical hybrid extraterrestrial.
杂交外星人这种话题,我从来没想过我们会讨论。
Hybrid extraterrestrial is not something I ever thought we'd be talking about.
是的。
Yes.
典型的杂交外星人。
Typical hybrid extraterrestrial.
他是把这当爱好在帮忙吗?
And is he helping as a hobby?
这是他工作的一部分吗?
Is is it part
他的工作内容吗?
of his job?
他是一名初次接触专家。
He's a first contact specialist.
初次接触专家也有像苹果天才吧那样的支持中心吗?
And is there, like, a genius bar for first contact specialists?
是不是有一个完整的组织,大家以不同方式提供协助?
There's there, like, a whole organization, and they're all helping in different ways?
是的。
Yes.
在他的社会中,这是一种使命感,类似于社会工程师、行星工程师等各类角色。
There are it is a calling in his society along with social engineers, planetary engineers, all sorts of different kinds of things.
玛咪·比亚利克的分析由Kachava提供支持。
Mayim Bialik's breakdown is supported by Kachava.
说实话吧。
Let's be honest.
我们每个人都有过那样的时刻。
We all have that moment.
对我而言,那通常是午饭后几个小时。
For me, it's like a couple hours after lunch.
我正在工作中间,突然注意力就开始涣散,这时候,某种咸的、甜的,或者两者兼有的东西就开始呼唤我。
I'm in the middle of my work day and suddenly my focus starts wandering and something salty or sweet or maybe both starts calling my name.
我明白,假装自己不想吃零食,只会让我更惦记它。
I've learned that pretending I don't want a treat just makes me think about it more.
所以,我不再忽视这种渴望,而是提前做好准备。
So instead of ignoring the craving, I plan for it.
因此,我们对Cachava新推出的咖啡口味感到非常兴奋。
And that's why we're so excited about Cachava's new coffee flavor.
它提供了浓郁而真实的风味和益处。
It delivers bold, authentic flavor and benefits.
乔纳森喜欢Cachava优质巴西无咖啡因豆的顺滑口感,满足了他下午晚些时候对咖啡的渴望,同时支持全身营养。
Jonathan loves the smooth flavor of Cachava's premium decaffeinated Brazilian beans, satisfies his craving for a late afternoon coffee, and supports whole body nutrition.
当血糖下降时,为大脑提供能量很重要,专注力和情绪也同样重要。
Fueling your brain matters when blood sugar crashes, so does focus and mood.
自从添加了Kochava,我们注意到全天能量都更稳定了。
Since adding Kochava, we've noticed steady all day energy.
他们的五种关键维生素和矿物质有助于增强锻炼效果、促进更平滑的恢复,并提升认知能力,大幅减少下午的脑雾时刻。
Their five key vitamins and minerals support strong workouts, smoother recovery, and improved cognition with way fewer afternoon brain fog moments.
Kochava是一款精心调配的全能营养奶昔,采用最高品质的非转基因原料制成。
Kochava is the all in one nutrition shake crafted with the highest quality non GMO ingredients.
不含人工香料、填充剂、色素、甜味剂、大豆、动物制品、麸质或防腐剂。
No artificial flavors, fillers, colors, sweeteners, soy, animal products, gluten, or preservatives.
犒劳自己,享受身体渴望的风味与营养。
Treat yourself to the flavor and nutrition your body craves.
前往kachava.com,使用代码breakdown享受首单15%优惠。
Go to kachava.com and use code breakdown for 15% off your first order.
这就是Kachava,kachava.com,优惠码breakdown。
That's kachava, kachava.com, code breakdown.
我要怎样才能相信呢?
What is required for me to have access to believing?
我无论如何都想象不出有什么能让你相信。
I can't in any way, shape or form imagine anything that would make you believe.
这完全取决于你自己的选择,认为这里的信息是接地气、实用的,真的能在我的生活中产生实际影响。
It would simply be your choice to say there is a usable amount of information here that's down to earth and practical and actually can create a physical effect in my life.
现在对你来说,最重要的是抓住这一点。
And that's all that's important for you to get a hold of right now.
因为如果我们真的在未来几年内要建立开放的联系,那么你届时就会拥有所有你需要的外星人证据,我相信这件事即将发生。
Because if in fact we are going to have open contact within a couple of years, well, then you'll have all the proof of extraterrestrials that you need, which I do believe is about to happen.
当你刚开始通灵时,你是否也相信这件事即将发生,还是这是后来才逐渐形成的?
When you started channeling, did you also believe that was imminent or has this evolved?
这是逐渐演变而来的。
This has evolved.
明白了
Got
嗯。
it.
这已经发生了变化。
This has evolved.
他最初说有一个特定的时间窗口,开放接触将会发生,我认为很多年前最初是2020年到2033年之间。
He originally said there was a particular window in which open contact was going to happen, which I think originally many years ago was somewhere between 2020 and 2033.
这些年来,随着我们讨论公开披露等事项,他一直在不断缩小这个时间范围。
And over the years he has been narrowing it down as we have been doing things like discussing disclosure and all that.
所以他现在说,实际上不止他一个人这么说,其他一些通灵者也证实了这一点,很可能在2027年,我们将通过一份官方报告正式接触到外星人。
So he is now saying, and actually he's not the only person saying other psychic mediums have also corroborated this, that probably in 2027, we will be introduced literally to extraterrestrials by an official report.
我真的希望这件事能发生。
I really want that to happen.
我之所以希望它发生,主要是为了让人们不再说这是假的。
The main reason I want it to happen is that so people stop saying that it's not real.
我们可以停止为此争执了。
Like, we can stop fighting about it.
是的。
Yeah.
目前发生的披露是其中一个步骤,开始认真对待它。
Well, disclosure that's happening is one of the steps, starting to take it seriously.
我的意思是,仍然有那么多抵触情绪。
I mean, there's still so much resistance to it.
当然。
Of course.
即使在公开接触之后,人们可能仍会否认,或者不愿意接受它是真的。
And there probably will be even after OpenContact because people will be in denial or they won't want it to be real.
他们会说这是人工智能。
They'll claim it's AI.
他们会说这是假的,诸如此类。
They'll claim it's fake, whatever.
他并不是说每个人都会说,好吧,我们都来和谐相处吧。
He's not saying everyone's going to go, Okay, we're all, you know, kumbaya.
不。
No.
人类要适应这个想法,可能需要几十年的时间。
It's going to take a couple of decades for humanity to get used to the idea.
但他说的是,这必须尽快发生,因为你们必须在人类的重启期之前,有足够的时间按照自己的节奏去吸收这一切。
But he's saying but it has to happen soon because you have to have the time before humanity's reset period to absorb all of this at your own pace in the way that you want to.
我们不会强迫你们接受。
We're not gonna force it on you.
接触专家,他们是作为非营利组织存在的吗?
First Contact Specialist, are they there as like a nonprofit?
我在想他们是否
I'm wondering if they have
对地球的成功有着切身利益。
a vested interest in Earth being successful in Absolutely.
某种类型的
Some kind of
首先,正如我所说,他们是一个混血种族,意味着他们在基因上与我们相连。
Well, first of all, like I said, they're a hybrid race, which means they're genetically connected to us.
因此,他们把我们视为家人。
So they consider us to be family.
从某种意义上说,他们把我们看作是祖先。
In a sense, they consider us to be like ancestors.
他们比我们存在的时间更长?
They've been around longer than we have?
久得多。
Much.
几百万年?
Like millions of years?
不是他们社会本身,但其他外星人,是的。
Not their society specifically, but other ETs, yes.
由于他们是一个通过杂交过程、通过基因工程创造出来的混血种族。
Since they are a hybrid race created through a hybridization process, through a genetic process.
从某种意义上说,他们是银河系中一个相对较新的种族。
They are in a sense relative to the galaxy, a relatively new race.
但在他们的现实、他们的平行现实中,相对于他们而言,我们会认为他们比我们领先大约三千年。
But in their reality, in their parallel reality, in relation to them, we would consider them to be about three thousand years ahead of us.
更先进。
In advance.
他们正试图帮助我们避免那些创造他们的物种所经历的一些陷阱。
They're trying to help us avoid some of the pitfalls that the species that created them went through.
因为关于灰人的说法是,他们曾经是地球的一个平行现实版本。
Because his story of what the Grays are is that they used to be a parallel reality version of Earth.
他们曾经是人类。
They used to be human.
他们毁灭了自己的世界。
They destroyed their world.
他们不得不发生突变,以适应我们现在所看到的灰色人形态。
They had to mutate to survive into what we now see as the grays.
他们失去了繁殖的能力。
They lost the ability to reproduce.
他们不得不转向其他平行现实,在那里人类的DNA仍然可行,比如我们的,然后利用这些DNA创造混血后代,以延续他们的文化。
They had to shift into other parallel realities where human DNA was still viable, like ours, and use that to create hybrids to perpetuate their culture.
这些信息是多年来一点一点传到你这里的吗?
Has this come to you in bits and pieces over the years?
这是早期的吗?
Was this an early?
不是。
No.
就是这样。
It's it.
几年前他就已经提出了这个说法,但这些年来,关于为什么发生、如何发生以及他们为何帮助我们的细节越来越多地浮现出来。
He did lay this out a few years ago, but more and more detail has been coming out over the years about why this is happening, how it's happening and why they're helping us.
他们注意到我们正在重蹈覆辙,不希望我们也要经历同样的错误,最终让自己的现实变成灰人那样。
They're noticing we're making the same mistakes and they don't want us to have to make the same mistakes and do the same thing that turned their reality into the grays.
人类现在正试图弄清楚,如何在一个共享资源的星球上共存,但我们就是无法作为一个物种协同合作。
Humans are trying to figure out right now how to coexist on a planet that has shared resources and we cannot, for the life of us, work collectively as a species.
没错。
Right.
当物种的生存依赖全球合作时,这真是个大问题。
Big problem when the survival of the species requires global cooperation.
是的。
Yes.
这也是我认为我们即将迎来公开接触的原因之一。
And that's one of the reasons I think we're about to have open contact.
我要用这种语言来表达这一点。
I'm gonna put this in this language.
是时候让成年人出面说:够了。
It's about time for the adults to step in and say that's enough.
你们正在破坏地球。
You're messing up the planet.
你们绝对不能这样继续下去,这非常重要。
It's very important that you don't.
我们的技术进步,特别是人工智能的发展,是混合化进程的开始吗?
Is our technological progress, specifically with the development of AI, the beginning of the hybridization process?
这只是我们未来将融合的其中一个层面,但并不是起点。
It's one level of what we will merge with in the future, but it's not the beginning.
混合化进程已经持续了数千年。
The hybridization process has been going on for thousands of years.
所以当人们说他们被外星人绑架,是因为外星人取走了他们的DNA,这
So when people say they're abducted by aliens because they're taking their DNA, this
可能就是原因所在。
might That's be why.
这就是原因。
That's why.
他们需要人类的DNA回去帮助他们繁衍已经基本无法继续进化的物种。
They need the human DNA to go back to help them propagate the species that has basically Yes.
由于基因突变和退化,他们一直无法取得进展。
Been unable to advance because of the mutations degradation of their
因此,这些混血体现在正在帮助我们避免同样的命运。
therefore the hybrids are now helping us to avoid the same fate.
我们曾与罗宾·汉森交谈过。
We spoke to Robin Hanson.
我们接触过许多以不同方式思考外星接触的人。
We speak to many people who think about contact in very different forms.
他提出了动物园假说,认为外星人正在监控地球的发展,或许是因为对我们而言,不离开地球更安全——如果我们贸然进入银河系,可能会引发星际动荡。
And his perspective with the Zoo Hypothesis that aliens are monitoring the progression of Earth potentially because it is safer for us not to leave the planet because it will create a intergalactic upset if we're launching ourselves off into the galaxy.
你对此怎么看?
What do you say about that?
我觉得这有一点
Say there's a little bit
那确实有一定道理,但我认为我们实际上能做的很少,除了他们不会允许我们发动全球性核战争。
of truth to that, but I don't think there's actually much that we could do other than they will not allow us to have a global thermonuclear war.
我认为他们已经多次明确展示了这一点,当UFO在导弹发射井上空盘旋并扰乱发射密码时。
I think they've demonstrated that very clearly on several occasions when UFOs have hovered over missile silos and scrambled the launch codes.
这就是他们表达‘你们不能这么做’的方式。
And that's been their way of saying, you're not doing that.
这个地方对灵魂投生、学习、领悟和成长来说太过珍贵了。
That's this is too valuable of a place for souls to incarnate into, to learn things, to learn lessons, to grow.
他们不会允许人类在已经达到能够毁灭整个星球的水平后继续这样下去。
And they're not going to allow humanity now that it's reached a level where it could annihilate the entire planet.
他们在说:不,你们不能这么做。
They're saying, no, you can't do that.
所以,这就是我认为他们最终介入的原因之一。
So that's one of the reasons why I think they're finally stepping in.
而我们是否能达到那个境界,是因为存在一些叛逆、幼稚的灵魂吗?
And do we get to that place because there are just rogue souls who are unruly and childlike?
我们为什么会走到这一步,以至于必须以这种方式监控我们的救赎呢?
And it's like, why are we even at the precipice where our salvation has to be monitored in in this way?
地球是一所严格的学校。
Earth is a tough school.
地球是一所充满极端对立的学校。
Earth is a school of polarities, very extreme polarities.
不同的星球有不同的周期和存在的原因。
Different planets have different kinds of cycles, different kinds of reasons for being.
投生到地球的灵魂,就像是经历了一场高级毕业班,学习如何将负面转化为正面,将黑暗转化为光明,将限制转化为自由。
Souls that incarnate on Earth are like going through a master graduating class of learning to transform negative to positive, darkness to light, limitation to freedom.
但一个灵魂也可以选择投生时说:我这一生要制造大量混乱,因为如果我制造得足够多,也许人类最终会说‘够了’,真正领悟到教训,并学会如何不再让这种事情重演。
But a soul can come in saying, I'm going to cause a lot of chaos in this life because if I cause enough, maybe humanity will finally say enough and really learn the lesson and figure out how to not have that happen again.
你是说好的混乱还是坏的混乱?
You mean good chaos or bad chaos?
坏的混乱。
Bad chaos.
这是一种阴阳并存的情况,你可以利用负面因素来促成积极的改变,让人们因厌倦了疲惫不堪而最终喊出停止。
It's a yin and a yang kind of situation where you can use the negative to foment a positive change by making people so sick and tired of being sick and tired that they finally say stop.
你认为我们现在的经历中,是什么要求这种改变的呢?
What do you think it is about our experience now that requires this kind of change?
我认为,正如我所说,我们已经到达了一个临界点,事情已经发展到极端失控的地步,甚至可能让地球被毁灭。
Well, I think that we've arrived at a point, like I said, where things have come to a head, where we can be completely out of control to the point where the planet can be annihilated.
于是他们说:不行,你们不能这么做。
And they're saying, no, you can't do that.
现在是时候了,正如我所说,该由成年人出面了:听着,我们一直在幕后帮助你们很久了。
And now it's time, like I said, for the adults to come in and say, look, we've been helping you behind the scenes for a long time.
你们星球上有一些人是知道这一点的。
And there are some people on your planet that know that.
我们正与他们秘密合作。
And we are working with them secretly.
但现在,这一切必须公之于众。
But now it's got to be out in the open.
每个人都必须明白,我们并不是强加于你们,而是每个人都必须意识到,这是一种另一种选择。
Everyone has to understand that not that we're forcing ourselves on you, but everyone has to understand that this is another choice.
如果你当时知道现在所知道的一切,你还会选择成为这种通灵的接受者吗?
If you knew then what you know now, would you still have chosen to be the recipient of this kind of channeling?
当然会。
Oh, absolutely.
我内心驱使着要去帮助每一个人,无论哪个层面。
I am driven to just help people on every level.
如果我在商场里看到有人看起来很困惑,我会停下来问:你在找什么?
If I see someone in the mall that's looking confused, I will stop and say, what are you looking for?
哦,让我来帮你。
Oh, let me help you.
你就像在说:让我为你传递你需要的东西。
You're like, Let me channel what you need.
我只是被驱使着去帮助别人。
I'm just driven to help people.
所以我认为,如果从一开始我就明白这真的能帮助到别人,我依然会选择继续做下去。
And so I think if I understood from the beginning that this is something that was really going to help people, I would have chosen to continue to do it anyway.
这是我从中获得的收获之一,不仅它改善了我的生活,而且人们不断回来告诉我,当我正确运用这些信息并取得成果后,我的生活变得好太多了。
That's one of the things I get out of it, not only that it's helped my life, but that people are constantly coming back to me and saying this made such a big difference in my life when I applied the information properly and got a result and my life is so much better now.
这让我感到无比欣慰。
That's extremely gratifying.
有没有过这样的时刻,你接收到一些你并不想要、或不愿意传达的信息,或者在你人生像电视剧一样的场景中,有没有某个瞬间你心想:我不想要这些信息?
Has there been a time when you've gotten information that you did not want or that you did not want to communicate or when you wished, you know, in the sort of like TV movie of your life, was there a moment where you were like, I don't want this information?
没有,从来没有。
No, Never.
在通灵过程中,我有时能感觉到有些信息被隐瞒了,因为还不是传达它们的合适时机。
There are moments I can tell in the channeling when there is information being withheld that is not an appropriate time to deliver it.
那是一种什么感觉?
What does that feel like?
我感觉那里还有别的东西,但我不能说。
It feels like I know there's something else there, but I'm not supposed to say anything.
你还有其他特殊能力吗?
Do you have other special powers?
比如,你还有其他直觉方面的感受吗?
Like, do you have other things that, like, you know, other intuitive sense?
或者
Or
最近越来越多了,因为这种方式正在影响我。
More and more lately because this is rubbing off on me in a way.
开车时,我确实有一种蜘蛛感应。
And I am when I drive, I definitely have a spider sense.
如果有车从侧面驶出而我看不到,我会感觉到有车要出来,于是停下,结果果然有车开出来。
If there's a car coming out from the side and I can't see it, I know there's a car coming out and I stop and there is inevitably a car coming out.
所以,这种直觉感知能力得到了很大的提升。
So it's it's honed those kinds of vibrational senses a lot.
一些心灵感应能力也得到了增强。
It's honed some telepathic abilities.
它极大地增加了我生活中发生的巧合,多到几乎荒谬的地步。
It's more increased the synchronicity that I experience in my life to the level where it's almost ridiculous.
我们原本打算拍的一部电影,我希望能由某位特定的人来配音。
One of the movies we were going to make, I wanted particular person to narrate it.
虽然最终并不是他来配音,但这就是我生活中开始出现的巧合程度。
Now that's not who wound up doing it, but this is the level in which synchronicity has started happening in my life.
这位演员,我们说:好吧,我们给他的经纪人寄封信。
This particular actor, we said, okay, we'll we'll send a letter to his agent.
于是我们寄出了信,表示希望他能为这部电影配音。
So we sent the letter off saying we'd like you to narrate this movie.
第二天,我和妻子去见一位朋友,他推荐了一家我从未去过的餐厅。
The next day my wife and I were meeting a friend who suggested a restaurant I had never been to before.
我们走进餐厅。
We walk in the restaurant.
谁正从里面走出来?
Who's walking out?
就是那个演员。
That actor.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这样的事情正在越来越多、越来越多地发生。
So things like that have been happening more and more and more and more.
简直荒谬到极点。
Just too ridiculous proportions.
再深入想想它是如何运作的,不只是通灵,而是地球是如何运作的。
Thinking a little bit more about the how it works, not just channeling, but how how the earth works.
我喜欢这个解释,你知道的,那个远远超越我们的社会文明究竟是什么?他们知道些什么?
And I love this explanation of, you know, what is this society civilization that's so far ahead of us and what do they know?
我们接触过很多有过濒死体验的人,他们谈到看到超越帷幕、超越这个物理现实的世界,他们经常提到的一个话题是灵魂的进化。
We speak to a lot of people who have NDEs and they talk about seeing beyond the veil outside of this physical reality and one of the things they talk a lot about is the evolution of souls.
灵魂的转世。
Souls incarnating
对。
Right.
然后离开。
And then leaving.
对。
Right.
你能感觉到灵魂何时进入和离开吗?这是一个封闭的生态系统吗?
Do you have a sense of when a soul comes in and leaves, is it a contained ecosystem?
它们会离开后前往银河系的其他地方,带走这些经验吗?
Are they going back out and going to other parts of the galaxy and taking those lessons?
有多少是仅仅停留在地球生态系统中,而不是回到外界分享我的
How much is just sort of staying in the Earth ecosystem versus going back out and sharing My that
理解是,一旦你成为你的非物理自我,你的灵魂自我,你就拥有绝对无限的自由意志,可以选择任何你想选择的东西。
understanding is that once you are your nonphysical self, your soul self, you have absolutely unlimited free will to choose anything you want, whatever that may be.
所以你可以留在灵界,探索其他维度,可以在其他星球投胎,也可以回到地球投胎,你可以做任何事。
So you can remain in spirit, you can explore other dimensions, you can incarnate on other planets, you can come back to Earth and incarnate, you can do anything.
而且可能还有一些我们目前无法想象的事情,作为我们可能被给予的选择。
And probably there are things we can't even imagine because we're not there right now as options that we could be given.
地球是银河系中最热闹的夜总会吗?
Is Earth the hottest nightclub in the galaxy?
由于这里发生的各种事情的混合,地球在某些方面是独特的。
It is unique in certain ways because of the mix of things going on here.
我确信还有其他世界也在经历某些类似的事情。
I'm sure there are other worlds that may be going through certain similar things.
我们并不是唯一的。
We're not the only one.
但地球在我们在这里经历的事物类型组合方面是独特的。
But Earth is unique in terms of the mix of the kinds of things we're experiencing here.
这也是为什么会出现这种情况的另一个重要故事。
And that's another big story about why that may be.
这里的DJ最棒。
It's got the best DJs.
巴沙尔也会通过其他人进行沟通吗?
Does Bashar communicate through other people as well?
他曾经短暂地这样做过,以帮助他们开始传递他们需要传递的信息,但完成后就退后了。
He did temporarily to help them start channeling what they needed to channel, but then pulled back after he was done with that.
目前,我是唯一一个与他这样沟通的人。
At this point, I'm the only one that does that with him.
他的社会中还有其他成员通过其他人进行通灵。
There are other members of his society that channel through other people.
你认识那些人吗?
Do you know those people?
我认识其中几个。
I know a couple of them.
这能对得上吗?
And does it does it track?
确实如此,因为这太诡异了——如果你见过他通灵时的样子,就知道他的个性有多么截然不同。
It really does because it's freaky because if you've seen him channeling, you know how distinctly different his personality is.
看着他通过另一个人展现出来,尤其是有一次,是一位日本女性,那种个性通过一位日本女性表现出来。
Watching that come through another person and especially, like, one time, a Japanese woman, and it's that personality coming through a Japanese woman.
这就像是,好吧,那就是他。
It's like, okay, that's him.
你有没有觉得有点被亏待了?
Do you feel a little cheated on?
没有。
No.
你对这些东西存在于哪里有什么理解?
What is your understanding about kind of where these things live?
我是说,这些概念、这些想法。
Meaning these concepts, these ideas.
我们是在进入不同的意识状态吗?
Is it different states of consciousness that we're accessing?
是的。
Yes.
你是说,你到底在接触什么?
Like, what what is it that you're tapping into?
实际情况是我正在调整自己的脑电波,进入某种特定状态。
What's happening is I'm altering my brainwaves to go to a certain state.
他也在调整自己的脑电波,进入某种特定状态。
He alters his brainwaves to go to a certain state.
我们俩在中间相遇,像两个共鸣的音叉一样锁定相同的频率。
We kind of meet in the middle and lock in frequency like two tuning forks vibrating in harmony.
当这种情况发生时,我就成了他思想的翻译器。
And when that happens, I become a translation device for his thoughts.
这其实也是我之前想表达的:当有人提问时,整个答案会在一瞬间完整呈现。
And that's kind of what I was leading up to earlier, is when someone asks a question, the entire answer is there in a split second.
但需要用我的语言把它慢慢展开,需要一些时间。
It takes time for it to unspool in my language.
所以当你听到信息被表达出来时,你从不会听到他有任何迟疑,因为所有内容早已完整存在。
That's why you never hear him say, or any hesitation when the information comes out because it's already all there.
这只是一个被训练成自动将信息翻译成英语的功能。
And it's just some automatic function that's been trained into me to let it translate into English.
那么,为什么巴沙尔——一个试图以更高层次与我们沟通的人——会愿意向这个宇宙或这个现实中的人们传递你所传达的这类信息呢?
So why would Bashar, who's trying to communicate with us on a higher level, to communicate the kind of information that that you are sending out, right, to people in this universe or in this reality?
他为什么要费心去回应人们那些琐碎的问题呢?
Why would he, should he, bother himself with people's trivial questions?
因为对他来说,没有什么是琐碎的。
Or Because nothing is trivial to him.
每个人提出问题都有其原因。
There is a reason why someone is asking it.
很多时候,当有人问出你可能认为是琐碎的问题时,他会找到理由将其引向另一个方向,揭示这个问题对提问者为何重要,或者它如何也能帮助那些不敢提问的其他听众。
And very often when someone asks what you might think is a trivial question, he'll find a reason to pull it around in another direction and show why it was important for that person to ask that question or how it can even serve other members in the audience who may be reluctant to ask their question.
从理论上讲,这些累积起来能帮助我们作为人类。
And those things collectively, in theory, could help us as a people Yes.
提升我们的意识,提升我们的心理状态。
Elevate our consciousness, elevate our, you know, our our psychological health.
对吧?
Right?
如果我跟我的母亲或父亲之间有问题,不管是什么情况。
If I'm having I'm having a problem with my mother or my father, whatever.
如果有人向你提出这样的问题,背后一定有一个更大的系统在起作用。
If people come to you with that, there's a larger system at play.
对吧?
Correct?
是的。
Yes.
我的意思是,负责巴沙尔沟通事务的那位女士,同时也是这些信息的官方发行者,她对各种心理学形式也非常熟悉。
One of the things I mean, the woman that runs Bashar Communications, who is the official distributor of the information, also is very familiar with different forms of psychology.
在她看来,巴沙尔提供了一种新的心理学层次,体现在他表达方式和话语如何作用于人类大脑以及我们的内在构成上。
To her, Bashar is a new level of psychology in terms of how he phrases things and how he says things work in the human brain and in our, you know, whatever we want to call that, our makeup.
我们有一种科幻式的观念,认为外星人应该能回答我们提出的任何问题。
We have this science fiction notion that an alien should be able to answer any question we ask them.
这不一定正确。
That's not necessarily true.
巴沙尔有特定的职能。
Bashar has a specific function.
正如我所说,他是一位初次接触专家。
Like I said, he's a first contact specialist.
他不是物理学家。
He's not a physicist.
他也不是其他什么人。
He's not something else.
他对一些我们可能认为更先进的物理概念有基本了解,因为对他们来说,那正是他们所处的层次。
He has a basic knowledge of what we might consider to be some more advanced ideas about physics because for them that's the level that they're at.
但作为一位初次接触专家,他本质上是一位外交心理学家,因为他需要向我们解释:我们为什么这么做,为什么选择相信我们所相信的,以及如何以更有建设性的方式改变这一切。
But he is essentially as a first contact specialist, of a diplomat psychologist because he needs to express to us why we do what we do, why we choose to believe what we believe and how we can change it in ways that make it more constructive for us.
他理解我们如何在这个世界上改变事物的方式就是:我们为什么要做我们所做的事情?
That's his understanding of how we change things on the on in this world is why do we do the things we do?
我们为什么相信我们所相信的?
Why do we believe what we believe?
我们如何改变这些信念?
And how can we change those things?
我们有一些来自巴沙尔的基本原则,我认为值得稍作探讨。
We have some basic principles from Bashar, which I think would be helpful to explore a little bit.
其中一个
And one of
让我印象最深的是,你生命中最崇高的目标就是做你自己,尽你所能做到最好,并充分活在每一个当下。
them that stands out to me is the highest purpose for your life is to be yourself, to be the best to your ability, and to live each moment as fully as possible.
是的。
Yes.
人类最大的问题是不是我们实际上并不了解自己,也不知道如何充分地生活?
Is it the biggest issue with humanity that we actually don't know who we are or how to live fully ourselves?
是的。
Yes.
我们试图成为自己并非本真的样子。
We are trying to be everything that we're not.
而挣扎就源于此。
And that's where the struggle comes from.
我们被告诉必须这样去做。
We're told you have to do it this way.
必须那样去做。
You have to do it that way.
不要这样做。
Don't do this.
不要出风头。
Don't stand out.
不要追随你的梦想。
Don't follow your dreams.
要现实一点。
Be practical.
这行不通。
That doesn't work.
这不现实。
That's not realistic.
这就导致了所有问题,因为我们否定了自己的本质和真实身份。
And that causes all the trouble because then we're denying who we are and what we are.
我们永远无法发现真正的自己。
And we never find out what we are.
我们陷入各种自我责备、自我怀疑、缺乏自尊、抑郁甚至自杀,仅仅因为我们不被允许去真正弄清楚自己是谁、是什么,以及为何而存在。
And we go into all sorts of self recriminations and self doubt and lack of self worth and depression and suicide and all sorts of stuff just because we're not allowed to actually figure out what and who we really are and why we're really here.
所以他主要想做的就是:看,有一些原则,本质上就像是创造你物理现实体验的使用手册。
So that's the main thing he's trying to do is look, there are principles that are literally like instruction manuals for how you create your physical reality experience.
如果你只是遵循这些原则,就会发现你的生活会顺利运转,因为你现在其实已经在使用这些原则,只是无意识地进行,因此没有做出对自己有利的有意识选择。
And if you just follow them, you will find that your life will work because you're using the same principles now, but you're doing it unconsciously and therefore you're not making conscious choices that are to your benefit.
你常常做出的决定其实并不利于你,尽管你以为它们是有益的,但实际上却与你的本真相悖。
You're making choices very often that are not to your benefit, that you think are to your benefit, but are actually counter to who you are.
这就是拖垮你的原因。
And that's what drags you down.
人们以为自己是在有意识地、有目的地做这些决定,但实际上,他们是在一种不利于自己的方式下被驱使着行动。
People think that they're making these decisions consciously and on purpose, but really they're being propelled to do it in a way that isn't serving them.
经常如此。
Quite often.
因为再次强调,我们从父母、社会、学校、朋友那里无意识地吸收了各种各样的东西,因为我们觉得为了生存、为了融入、为了被接纳,就必须这么做。
Because again, we have all sorts of things we pick up on body language telepathically from our parents, our society, our schooling, our friends that we absorb because we think we have to in order to survive, order to get along, in order to belong.
后来,我们并没有意识到,所有这些东西都被深埋在潜意识中,我们就像在执行一种机器人程序,以为自己在做正确的事,却不断做出一些可能对别人有效、但对自己无效的事情。
And later on, we don't realize that all of those things are now shoved into our unconscious mind and we're sort of acting on this robotic programming where we think we're doing the right thing and we're constantly doing things that might work for other people but don't work for us.
我同时身处两个阵营。
I sit in two camps simultaneously.
一个是灵性层面,相信你需要找到能带给你快乐的事物,让你进入那种时间悄然流逝、你完全忘却自我的状态。
One is in the spiritual realm of believing that you need to find the things that bring you joy, that allow you to enter those brain states where time is passing and you're not thinking about it.
而正是在这些时刻,我们真正地茁壮成长。
And that's where we truly thrive.
是的。
Yes.
我相信,当你真正能做到这一点时,你会培养出一套技能,并找到一种以此谋生的方式。
And I believe that when you can really do that, you will develop a skill set that you'll find a way to earn a living at.
没错。
Exactly.
而另一个观点是,这一切都很好。
And then the other camp is that's all fine and good.
但如果你真正热爱的是编织或钩针,而通过Etsy出售这些产品所能赚到的收入是有限的,那你必须足够务实,平衡这两者。
But what if you're the thing that really lights you up is like knitting crochet, and there's only a certain living you're gonna make selling that on Etsy, and you have to be practical enough to balance these two.
两点。
Two things.
编织和钩针是两回事。
Knitting and crocheting are two different things.
两点。
Two things.
首先,巴沙尔说你必须尊重你的信念体系。
First and foremost, Bashar says you have to honor your belief system.
如果你不相信你的热情能养活你,那就不要停止做你认为必需的支撑性工作。
If you don't believe your passion can support you, do not stop doing what you believe you need for support.
因为如果你没有降落伞,跳下悬崖是没有意义的。
Because there's no sense jumping off a cliff if you don't have a parachute.
我们不能让嬉皮士掌控整个世界。
We can't have the hippies running the whole world.
不。
No.
然而,问题是人们并不理解当你追随热情时,它究竟是如何运作的。
However, the thing of it is, is people don't understand how it actually works when you follow your passion.
他们混淆了这个概念,添加了许多与热情的本质及其实际支持方式完全不一致的东西。
They confuse that idea and add a lot of things that are really not in sync with what passion is and how it actually can support you.
从他的角度来看,你不是拥有一个灵魂,你本身就是灵魂。
From his perspective, you don't have a soul, you are a soul.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。