本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
经营企业意味着要应对大量过于复杂的软件,而大多数客户关系管理系统都遵循相同的模式。
Running a business means dealing with a lot of overly complicated software, and most CRMs tend to follow the same pattern.
它们充斥着你永远不会使用的无穷功能、笨拙的界面,导致团队花费过多时间去寻找基本信息。
They're packed with endless features you'll never use, interfaces that feel clunky, and teams end up spending way too much time just trying to find basic information.
今天的赞助商Pipedrive是一款专为中小型企业设计的简单客户关系管理工具。
Today's sponsor, Pipedrive, is a simple CRM tool designed for small and medium businesses.
Pipedrive将整个销售流程整合到一个仪表板中,为您提供清晰、完整的销售流程和客户信息视图,帮助团队掌控全局并快速促成交易。
Pipedrive brings you entire sales processes into one dashboard, giving you a crystal clear, complete view of sales processes and customer information designed to help teams stay in control and close more deals fast.
所有功能都围绕着可视化的销售漏斗展开,您可以查看每一笔交易、其所处的阶段以及下一步需要做什么。
It all centers around the visual sales pipeline where you can see every deal, what stage it's in, and what needs to happen next.
由于所有内容都集中在一个平台上,Pipedrive旨在团结您的团队,跟踪销售任务,并牢牢掌握潜在客户动态。
Since everything is in one platform, Pipedrive is designed to unite your team, keep track of sales tasks, and stay on top of your leads.
换用一款由销售专家为销售团队打造的客户关系管理系统,加入已使用Pipedrive的十万多家公司行列。
Switch to a CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople, and join the over 100,000 companies already using Pipedrive.
现在注册,您将获得三十天的免费试用。
Right now, you'll get a thirty day free trial.
无需信用卡或任何付款。
No credit card or payment needed.
只需前往 pipedrive.com/simplecrm 开始使用。
Just head to pipedrive.com/simplecrm to get started.
就是 pipedrive.com/simplecrm。
That's pipedrive.com/simplecrm.
我是汤姆·基恩,诚邀您收听彭博市场观察播客。
This is Tom Keene inviting you to join us for the Bloomberg Surveillance Podcast.
每天为您提升商业洞察力。
It's about making you smarter every business day.
我是保罗·斯威尼。
I'm Paul Sweeney.
我们为您全面报道美国市场开盘情况。
We bring you complete coverage of The US market open.
我们覆盖股票、债券、大宗商品,甚至加密货币,提供您取得成功所需的所有信息。
We cover stocks, bonds, commodities, even crypto, all the information you need to excel.
我是亚历克西斯·克里斯托弗斯。
And I'm Alexis Christophers.
《彭博监控》还为您带来新闻背后的深度分析。
Bloomberg Surveillance also brings you the analysis behind the headlines.
我们通过与经济学、金融、投资和国际关系领域最杰出的专家对话来实现这一点。
We do that through conversations with the smartest names in economics, finance, investment, and international relations.
我们每天工作日都会现场直播,并将最精彩的分析整理成每日播客。
We do all this live each and every weekday then bring you the best analysis in our daily podcast.
在苹果、Spotify、YouTube 或您收听播客的任何平台搜索《彭博监控》。
Search for Bloomberg Surveillance on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, or anywhere else you listen.
在东海岸,午餐时间收听。
On the East Coast, listen at lunch.
在西海岸,一醒来就收听。
And on the West Coast, listen as soon as you wake up.
这就是由汤姆·基恩、保罗·斯威尼和我——亚历克西斯·克里斯托弗斯带来的《彭博监控》播客。
That's the Bloomberg Surveillance podcast with Tom Keene, Paul Sweeney, and me, Alexis Christofferis.
立即在您收听播客的平台订阅。
Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts.
彭博监控,每个交易日不可或缺的聆听内容。
Bloomberg Surveillance, essential listening each and every business day.
彭博音频工作室,播客、广播、新闻。
Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio, news.
你好,欢迎来到《Odd Lots》播客的又一期节目。
Hello, and welcome to another episode of the Odd Lots podcast.
我是吉尔·韦森塔尔。
I'm Jill Weisenthal.
我是特蕾西·阿洛韦。
And I'm Tracy Alloway.
所以,特蕾西,你知道,伊朗战争从商品角度来看,主要被理解为一场石油冲击。
So, Tracy, you know, the war in Iran is primarily, at least from a commodity standpoint, being understood as like an oil shock.
那是大多数人关注的焦点。
That's the number that most people are paying attention to.
headline。
The headline.
当然。
Sure.
但正如我们之前多期节目所知的,这并不仅仅是一个石油地区的问题。
But as we know from multiple episodes we've already done, it's not just an oil region.
当然,我们之前的一期节目还讨论过化肥。
And, of course, we've been talking about fertilizer in one of our episodes.
我们做过一期关于其他干散货航运的节目,这些航运因霍尔木兹海峡的关闭或近乎关闭而受到影响。
We did the episode on other sort of drybulk commodity shipping that's affected by the closure or the almost closure of the Strait Of Hormuz.
那里还有很多其他方面。
There's plenty there.
这不仅仅是一个石油故事。
It's not just an oil story.
是的。
Yeah.
我想,这一切中唯一积极的一面是,我们所有人都正在成为商品和供应链专家,尤其是石油化工领域的专家。
The one silver lining of all of this, I guess, is that we're all becoming commodities ex supply chain commodities experts and petrochemicals as well.
我应该说明一下,我们是在3月17日录制这段内容的,因为等到这期节目播出时会发生什么,谁也说不准。
I should just say we're recording this on March 17, because who knows what's gonna happen by the time this episode comes out.
但今天的一个重大新闻是,伊朗刚刚袭击了阿联酋的一个大型天然气田。
But, one of the big headlines today is that Iran has just struck one of the big gas fields in The UAE.
是的。
Yes.
那就是位于‘空旷之地’区域的肖场,目前正处于燃烧状态。
Which is the Shaw Field in the sort of empty quarter area, and it's on fire.
因此,出现了非常震撼的画面,这确实会让人立刻聚焦于天然气这一种商品。
So pretty dramatic footage, which definitely does tend to concentrate your mind on one particular commodity, which is gas.
嗯,供应链中断其实有两层维度,对吧?
Well, there's sort of, like, two dimensions of the supply chain disruption, isn't there?
一方面,目前几乎没有船只通过霍尔木兹海峡,人们都在猜测它何时才会重新开放。
Because there is the fact that, for the most part, there are very few vessels going through the Strait Of Hormuz, and people are sort of wondering when will when will that open again.
对吧?
Right?
但还有另一个问题,正如你刚才提到的,各种核心基础设施都遭受了严重破坏。
But then there's the other question of, as you just mentioned, there's a lot of damage to core infrastructure of various sorts.
所以,撇开霍尔木兹海峡何时 reopening 不谈,生产基础设施受损有多严重?这种状况会持续多久?
And so setting aside when the Strait opens, how badly will the production infrastructure be impaired, and how long will that go on?
这与船只通行是两个不同的维度。
That's a sort of separate dimension besides just the passing of the ships.
没错。
Right.
我认为,天然气尤其在伊朗战争之前就已带有这些地缘政治意味。
And I think nat gas in particular had these sort of geopolitical connotations even before the war with Iran.
我们早已习惯思考那些大型战略管道,是的。
We're all used to thinking about, you know, big strategic pipelines Yeah.
以及思考这些管道可能面临的中断风险。
And thinking about potential disruptions to those.
当俄罗斯入侵乌克兰时,欧洲显然发生了天然气危机,因此大家都再次担心起欧洲的情况。
Back when Russia invaded Ukraine, there was obviously a European gas crisis, and so everyone's kind of worried about Europe once again.
是的。
Yes.
有很多事情值得讨论。
There's a lot to discuss.
完全正确。
Totally.
今天我在火车上看到一条新闻,说巴基斯坦的情况非常严重。
I saw a headline today also on the train here talking about how, like, Pakistan is very serious.
他们现在只剩下一个月的天然气用量,而且严重依赖该地区的天然气供应。
Like, they have, like, a month of nat gas right now, and they're heavily dependent on gas from the region.
当然,正如我们所知,化肥生产依赖于天然气,比如尿素就是天然气的下游产品。
Of course, the fertilizer story as we learned urea downstream from nat gas, etcetera.
无论如何,去年我们曾与我们最喜爱的商品专家鲍勃·布拉克特一起做过一期现场节目。
Anyway, last year, we did our live episode with one of our favorite commodities guest, Bob Brackett.
我记得我们走出剧院时,我对鲍勃说:‘你一定要再回来做一期节目。’
And I recall as we were walking out of the theater, I was like, Bob, we gotta have you back on just for, like, an episode.
我们选一个商品吧。
Let's pick a commodity.
他说:‘下次我来的时候,我们聊聊天然气。’
And he said, let's talk about net next time I'm on, let's talk about net gas.
是的。
Yeah.
我当时说:‘好吧。
I was like, alright.
所以
And so
结果现在正是绝佳时机
And so it turns out that now is the perfect time
来讨论完美的天然气。
for the perfect gas.
正是天然气的最佳时机。
The perfect time for the perfect gas.
我们将与鲍勃·布拉凯特对话,他是伯恩斯坦研究公司的董事总经理兼高级研究分析师,负责北美石油和天然气勘探与生产以及全球金属和矿业。
We are gonna be speaking with Bob Brackett, managing director and senior research analyst covering North American oil and gas exploration and production and global metals and mining at Bernstein Research.
所以,鲍勃,非常感谢你再次做客《Odd Lots》。
So, Bob, thank you so much for coming back on Odd Lots.
谢谢你邀请我,乔。
Thanks for having me, Joe.
谢谢你邀请我,特蕾西。
Thanks for having me, Tracy.
当时我说我们应该做一期关于单一商品的节目,为什么你第一时间想到的是净天然气?
When I said we should do an episode on one commodity at that time, why did your mind immediately go to net gas?
那是你当时认为最大的故事吗?
Was that the big was that the big story in your
首先,我告诉过客户,当我最不受欢迎的时候,我最有价值。
So one, and I've I've told clients this, I am most useful when I am least loved.
作为一名周期性商品分析师,问题在于每个人都会问我屏幕上涨幅最大的那个商品。
And the problem with being a cyclical commodity analyst is everyone will ask me about whatever is the highest on the screen.
是的。
Yeah.
那东西迟早会均值回归下跌。
That's the thing that's going to mean revert lower.
那里已经赚到钱了。
The money has already been made there.
而且
And
因此,你应该关注那些没人真正谈论的东西。
therefore, you should be looking at the things that no one's really talking about.
所以我认为,今天该看的是亨利港枢纽,也就是美国天然气,不是那些被关停的LNG,也不是其他商品。
So I would argue, you know, today, Henry Hub, US natural gas, not the LNG stuff that's shut in, not other commodities.
亨利港枢纽不受欢迎,好吧。
Henry Hub is unloved Okay.
以每百万英热单位3美元的价格交易,而美国却拥有所有这些潜在的需求驱动因素。
Sitting at $3 an MCF while we have all of these underlying demand drivers in The US.
所以今天它是个被遗忘的分子。
So it's the forgotten molecule today.
被遗忘的
The forgotten
分子。
molecule.
就是这样。
Like that.
但总的来说,你在天然气方面说得非常准确。
But just broadly, though, you were pretty spot on when it came to nat gas.
因为我记得去年,你在长达十五年看跌之后转为看涨,大概是这样。
Because I remember last year, you turned bullish after, like, fifteen years of being bearish, something like that.
所以我知道你太谦虚了,不会说你那次预测对了。
So I know you're too modest to say that you got that call correct.
但总体来看,事情似乎正朝着你的方向发展。
But directionally, things seem to be going your way.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直在贝恩公司研究能源领域,差不多十五六年了。
So I've been at Bernstein covering the energy space, you know, nigh on fifteen, sixteen years.
在这段大部分时间里,我们经历了多次巨大变革。
And for most of that time, we've had these giant disruptions.
首先是页岩气,整个油气行业都在钻探,并摸索如何压裂天然气、如何将其开采出来。
First, we had shale gas, where the entire oil and gas complex was drilling and learning curves of how do you frac gas, how do you get it out.
我们把页岩气的成本降到了每百万英热单位3.50美元。
We drove the cost of shale gas down to $3.50 an Mcf.
接着页岩油出现了,顺带免费提供了石油钻探所产生的伴生天然气。
And then shale oil comes along the way and just hands out, you know, gives away the associated gas from oil directed drilling.
因此,成本曲线的很大一部分实际上并不关心天然气的价格。
And so you've had a big chunk of the cost curve that doesn't really care what the price of gas is.
这是一种副产品。
It's a byproduct.
瓦哈天然气价格有时会跌至负值。
Waha gas prices go negative at time to time.
这并不会减缓石油钻探。
It doesn't slow down the oil drilling.
最终,你开始看到曙光:就像页岩油行业在2018年变得理性一样,页岩气行业,尤其是位于路易斯安那州和德克萨斯州交界处的海恩斯维尔页岩,也开始变得自律。
And then finally, you're starting to see the light where in the same way that the shale oil industry became well behaved kind of in 2018, the shale gas industry, and especially the Haynesville Shale sitting down there on the border of Louisiana and Texas, starts to behave itself.
在一个拥有强劲结构性需求驱动因素、同时供应端又保持纪律的世界里,这是进入一个行业的好时机。
And in a world where you have these really strong structural demand drivers to the upside and you have discipline on the supply side, that's a nice time to come into a sector.
太惊人了。
Amazing.
完美的布局。
Perfect setup.
再问一个类似的问题。
One more sort of setup question.
我来的时候一直在想这个问题。
I was sort of thinking about this on the way in.
当我想到石油时,会有不同等级的石油和不同的价格,但基本上,石油只有一个全球价格,所有石油的价格都会在这个基础上略有浮动,取决于地理位置和油品等级,比如轻质甜油或重质酸油等等。
Like when I think about oil, there's various grades of oil and there's various prices, but basically, there's one global price of oil and everything trades at a little bit of a spread to that depending a little bit on geography and depending a little bit on grade and light sweet and heavy sour, whatever it is.
我的印象是——如果我理解得不对请纠正——天然气的情况正好相反:虽然天然气只有一种,但根本不存在一个全球市场,因为与石油完全相反,天然气的供应链极其分散。
My impression, and tell me if I'm wrong, is that with gas, the story is like there is one type of gas, but there is absolutely not one global market because the exact flip side of oil, the supply chain is just so radically fractured.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你想想看,一艘超大型原油运输船(VLCC)可以装载200万桶原油。
If you think about it, a VLCC, very large crude carrier, holds 2,000,000 barrels of oil.
而如今,石油价格是每桶100美元。
And oil today is a $100 a barrel.
几周前我可不敢这么说。
I couldn't have said that three, four weeks ago.
而将这些原油运送到半个地球之外的运输成本,每桶只有几美元。
And the movement, the cost of moving that halfway across the world, a few bucks a barrel.
所以只需百分之几的成本,我就能把我的产品运送到
So for a couple percent, I can take my product, deliver it to
你任何想要的地方。
you wherever you want.
任何地方。
Anywhere.
说到液化天然气,从马塞勒斯页岩层两英里深、两英里远的裂缝中开采出页岩气的成本不到一美元。
You go to LNG, the cost of getting shale gas out of the Marcellus from two miles down and two miles out through the fractures is less than a dollar.
然后通过管道运到亨利港市场,只需几美元。
Then it's a couple bucks to get it to market, Henry Hub, through pipelines.
如果我想运输出去,液化要花2.5美元,再花1.5美元装上船,运到目的地,然后重新气化。
If I wanna ship it, cost me 2 and a half bucks to liquefy it, another buck and a half to put it on a vessel, send it somewhere, and then regas it.
因此,天然气成本的90%都花在运输上。
And so 90% of the cost of gas is in the movement.
哇。
Wow.
所以在这样的世界里,石油遵循单一价格法则,对吧?
And so in that world, all right, you've got a law of one price for oil, Right?
因为货物价值与运输成本的相对比例微不足道。
Because the relative value of the cargo versus the shipping is trivial.
但对于天然气来说,一切都取决于距离和市场,因此不存在单一价格。
With gas, it's all a game of distance and markets, and therefore, there is no one price.
你能简单介绍一下伊朗在全球天然气格局中的地位吗?
So can you maybe just situate us on Iran's place in the sort of, I guess, gas complex of the world?
因为,你知道,我们通常把它看作一个大宗商品玩家,但在某些方面又是个不可靠的大宗商品玩家。
Because, you know, we think about it as a commodities player, but a sort of unreliable commodities player in some respects.
你永远不知道什么时候会被制裁,而天然气本身也往往相当不稳定。
You never know what's gonna get sanctioned, and nat gas, as we all know, tends to be kind of volatile in and of itself.
那么,伊朗在这个特定格局中究竟扮演着什么角色?
So what exactly is Iran's role in this particular complex?
我们正在讨论的是全球最大的天然气田,卡塔尔人称之为北方气田,它延伸到了伊朗领土,被划分开来。
So we're looking at the largest gas field on the planet, and the Qataris call it Northfield, and that extends into Iranian territory where it's kind of parsed.
但你面对的是一个数字巨大的东西,我们认为一万亿立方英尺的天然气已经是一个庞大的数量。
But you've got something that the numbers get huge, but you're we think about a TCF of gas is a huge amount of gas.
TCF 又是什么意思?
What's the TCF again?
想象一艘液化天然气船。
So think of a LNG vessel
是的。
Yeah.
大型船只可以装载大约……
Can hold somewhere the big ones.
从卡塔尔出口的Qmax级船只容量可达60亿立方英尺。
The Qmax is coming out of Qatar could be six BCF, billion cubic feet.
哦,好大。
Oh, big.
中型船只大约是40亿立方英尺。
A medium one would be four BCF.
明白了。
Got it.
所以一万亿立方英尺就是两千五百亿。
And so a TCF would be two fifty
四百亿立方英尺真是个不错的乐队名字。
four BCF would be a really good boy band name.
是的。
Yeah.
四百亿立方英尺。
Four four BCF.
是的。
Yeah.
抱歉。
Sorry.
你请说。
Go ahead.
我打断了。
I interrupted.
我本来不会这么说,但没错,四个BCF。
I wouldn't have gone there, but, yes, four BCF.
女儿可能会喜欢这个。
And a daughter might be into that.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
一个海恩斯维尔井,一口好的马塞勒斯井,其一生产量可能超过200亿立方英尺。
A a Haynesville well, a good Marcellus well might produce over its life 20 BCF.
好的。
Okay.
它能装载四到五艘液化天然气运输船。
It could load four or five cargoes of LNG.
把这个乘以1000,就是北菲尔德油田的规模。
So take that times 1,000, and that's the scale of the field, of Northfield.
哇。
Wow.
这是一个天然气田,同时也产出大量伴生凝析油,因此是个巨大的赚钱机器。
And it's a gas field that also produces a lot of condensate associated, and so it's a massive moneymaker.
它位于霍尔木兹海峡以西。
It sits West of the Strait Of Hormuz.
对吧?
Right?
因此,除了阿曼之外,所有从波斯湾出口的液化天然气都被困在霍尔木兹海峡以西。
And so all of the LNG coming out of The Gulf except Oman is sort of trapped West of the Strait Of Hormuz.
等等。
Wait.
为了明确一下,这个油田指的是卡塔尔和伊朗。
Just to be clear, that field is Qatar and Iran.
它同时属于两者吗?
It goes into both?
这是一个巨大的结构,是全球最大的天然气构造。
It's it's giant structure, largest gas structure on the planet.
好的。
Okay.
从地质上讲,它是共享的,确实共享。
And it's shared geologically, it's shared.
但在运营上,绝对不共享。
Operationally, it's absolutely not shared.
但没错,从运营角度看,卡塔尔人称作北方气田的区域,所有产出都归卡塔尔,运回卡塔尔液化,然后装船经霍尔木兹海峡向东运往亚洲。
But, yes, operationally, it's all Operationally, the North field, what the Qataris are called North field, comes back to Qatar, gets liquefied there, loaded ships east out through the Strait Of Hormuz, typically goes to Asia.
这正是我想问的。
This is what I was going to ask.
所以,又因为分布如此分散,所有这些都运往亚洲的哪些地方?
So again, because it's so fractured, where is it all Asia?
那这些天然气是流向哪里的?和谁竞争?
Like, where's that gas going and who's it competing with?
那个市场是怎样的?
What's that market?
全球液化天然气市场每年大约有5亿吨。
So the global LNG market's about 500,000,000 tons per annum.
所有这些单位都快要把人搞疯了。
All in the the units that will kill you.
我们得在容易理解的百万单位之间进行换算。
We're gonna be converting between easy oven million.
一旦它上了船,不知为何就变成了一吨。
It's the minute it gets on a vessel, it becomes a ton for whatever reason.
在这些之中,你知道的,液化天然气的三大巨头是卡塔尔、美国和澳大利亚。
And so out of that, you know, Qatar, the three powerhouses of LNG are Qatar, The US and Australia.
哦。
Oh.
卡塔尔拥有成本最低的气田,凝析油收入可以覆盖气田成本。
The Qataris have the lowest cost fields that condensate pays for the fields.
他们根本不会这么做。
Could get they're never going to.
他们甚至可以免费赠送天然气。
They could give away the gas.
他们签订了非常长期的合同,你知道的,遍布全球,但大部分流向亚洲。
And they sign these really long term contracts, you know, around the world, but a lot into Asia.
美国是另一个巨头。
The US is the other powerhouse.
它不签订长期合同。
It doesn't sign long term contracts.
所以如果你回到过去,假设你是一家日本公用事业公司,坐在一个岛上,需要燃烧某种东西来驱动涡轮机发电,那你其实无所谓。
So if you went back in time and let's say you're a Japanese utility and you're sitting on an island and you need something to burn to spin a turbine and generate electricity, you're sort of indifferent.
我得让一艘船运进来。
I got to bring a vessel in.
我可以运一船原油。
I could bring a cargo of crude.
我会运一些燃料油、柴油或天然气。
I'm going to bring some fuel oil, some diesel or gas.
所以我对这些没什么偏好。
So I'm sort of indifferent.
我会为所有这些支付大致相同的价格。
I'll pay roughly the same price for all of those.
因此半个世纪以来,我们一直将液化天然气与石油挂钩定价。
And so for half a century, we've always had oil linked contracts for LNG.
所以当我们谈到JKM时,它们通常与日本的原油组合价格挂钩。
So when we think about JKM, they're often linked to a crude cocktail price in Japan.
美国的。
The U.
。
S.
突然间打破了这种模式,说:你知道吗?
Comes along and breaks that and says, you know what?
直接付我TTF就行。
Just pay me TTF.
我要亨利港枢纽价。
I'll take Henry Hub.
我会从美国这个供过于求的市场购买亨利港枢纽价。
I'll buy Henry Hub off of this flooded market in The U.
S.
S.
是的。
Yeah.
主要在墨西哥湾沿岸进行液化。
Liquify it on the Gulf Coast mostly.
我会把它运到你想要的地方,许多贸易商将从中套利。
I'll send it to where you want, and a bunch of merchants will capture that arb.
所以这完全是另一种定价方式。
And so it's a completely different pricing.
这比那些大规模长期合同的卡塔尔天然气量更像现货市场。
It's much more of a spot market than these big, heavily contracted Qatari volumes.
因此现在亚洲各国纷纷表示,我从卡塔尔获得了不可抗力豁免。
And so now Asia is running around saying, I got force majeure out of Qatar.
我没有这些资源。
I don't have this.
我得去找别的燃料来烧。
I got to go burn something else.
也许我会烧别人的液化天然气。
And maybe I'll burn somebody else's LNG.
但如果不行,我就烧煤。
But if not, I'll burn coal.
我会烧燃料油或柴油。
I'll burn fuel oil, diesel.
我需要电力。
I I need electrons.
说到套利价格,现在有这么多不同的定价基准,再加上这种脱钩现象,你有没有看到一些奇怪的价格波动,人们开始关注并利用这些机会?
So speaking of arbing the price, so with so many different pricing benchmarks and now this dislocation, are you seeing any weird, like, price movements that people are, like, starting to look at and take advantage of?
我们目前的水平仍然远低于俄罗斯入侵乌克兰时的情况。
We're still well under what happened when Russia invaded Ukraine.
当然,欧洲的价格——我们可以称它们为另一堆字母缩写,比如TTF或NBP,但主要是TTF。
So certainly Europe prices and we could call them another alphabet soup, TTF or NBP, but TTF.
进入荷兰的价格并没有达到俄罗斯入侵乌克兰时那样的高位。
So a price into The Netherlands has not gotten to nearly the levels it did in Russia, Ukraine.
其中一部分原因是,我记得在2021年,人们一直困惑为什么欧洲天然气价格那么高,他们就说:‘哦,那些俄罗斯人真糟糕。’
Some of that is it always felt I remember in in the 2021, people were wondering why Europe gas prices were so high, and they're like, oh, those Russians are terrible.
他们不懂如何维持生产。
They don't know how to maintain production.
事实上,他们只是在慢慢减少天然气供应,以收紧市场,然后在冬季、二月——需求高峰时发动入侵。
In fact, they were just sort of slowly dialing down the gas in order to tighten the market, and then you invade in winter, February, peak demand.
对。
Right.
你知道,我们现在进入了过渡季节。
You know, now we're entering the shoulder season.
在春季和秋季,北半球天气宜人,人们不需要那么多天然气。
In the spring and in the fall, it's beautiful outside in the Northern Hemisphere, and people don't need that same amount of gas.
因此,过渡季节通常是天然气价格最差的时候。
And so shoulder season is normally a terrible price for gas.
所以这在一定程度上有帮助。
So that sort of helps.
另外有帮助的是,某种程度上,欧洲已经减少了对俄罗斯天然气的依赖,感觉它有了更多选择。
And what also helps is, know, to a certain degree, Europe has weaned itself off Russian gas, and it feels like it has more options.
我们得看看到了夏天情况会如何发展。
We'll see how the things turn when we get toward the summer.
让我们谈谈美国的一个话题,即液化天然气出口的增加,当然还有出口终端。
Let's talk about, you know, one of the stories in The US has been the rise of LNG exports, obviously, the export terminals.
也就是说,这个规模扩大了多少?
Like, how much is that scaled up?
但你知道,到了2026年,我们现在出口的量比2016年或俄乌战争前的2021年增加了多少?
But, you know, today in 2026, how much more are we exporting versus what we were in, say, 2016 or 2021 prior to the invasion of Ukraine?
未来几年将有多少新增产能投入运营?
And what is the how much capacity is gonna come online in the coming years?
是的。
Yeah.
如果我们倒回时间,很快就会有一个有趣的史实故事。
So if we wound back the clock, there's an interesting historic anecdote that's coming soon.
目前,它并不出售液化天然气。
So right now, is not selling LNG.
然而,有一个名为金质通道的液化天然气终端。
However, there is an LNG terminal called Golden Pass.
它由30%的埃克森和70%的卡塔尔持有。
It's 30% Exxon, 70% Qatar.
它位于德克萨斯州。
It sits in Texas.
现在正在装货。
It's loading now.
因此,三月份,卡塔尔出售的下一批液化天然气可能来自德克萨斯,而不是卡塔尔。
And so in March, it might be that the next cargo that Qatar sells is a Texas cargo, not a Qatari cargo.
这是因为金路终端原本是一个进口终端。
And that's because this Golden Pass Terminal was an import terminal.
对吧?
Right?
所以,如果回溯到足够早的时期,在页岩气出现之前,美国的策略是美国的天然气将耗尽。
So if you go back far enough, before shale gas, the strategy in The US was The US is going to run out of gas.
它的价格将与柴油价格挂钩。
It's going to get priced off of the price of diesel.
对吧?
Right?
我会耗尽天然气。
I'm going to run out of gas.
我需要用电。
I'm going to have to need electricity.
我得去烧柴油。
I'm to go burn diesel.
于是每个人都制定了自己的策略。
And so everyone had their favorite strategy.
我要建一个进口终端,进口卡塔尔的天然气,或者你最喜欢的天然气,这样就能节省我的能源开支。
I'm gonna build an import terminal, and I'll bring in Qatari gas or choose your favorite gas, and that'll save my energy bill.
但页岩气彻底摧毁了这一策略。
And then shale gas completely destroyed that strategy.
但在此过程中,埃克森美孚在卡塔尔拥有这个进口终端,他们只是切换了一下开关,说:与其做再气化终端,不如改成LNG出口终端。
But along the way, ExxonMobil in Qatar had this import terminal, and they just flipped the switch and said, well, instead of being a regas terminal, let's make it an LNG terminal.
所以现在它正在装载中。
And so that is loading as we speak.
它最早这个月就开始销售货物了。
It'll start to sell cargoes as early as this month.
而目前,这是卡塔尔天然气在中东局势稳定前唯一的收入来源。
And right now, that's Qatar gas's only source of revenue until things get fixed in The Middle East.
说到页岩气,页岩气繁荣的一个遗产是,许多能源公司对过度扩张和增加供应变得非常谨慎。
So speaking of shale, one of the legacies of the shale boom is that a lot of energy companies got very nervous about overexpansion and ramping up supply.
在这种情况下,你直觉上认为LNG生产商真正能多快地扩大产能?无论是从物流角度,还是从他们自身的意愿,以及面对股东压力的角度来看?
In a situation like this, what's your gut check on how fast LNG producers can really ramp things up, both logistically and then just in terms of their sheer willingness and, I guess, in the face of their shareholders?
一口页岩气井的建设周期,如果非常快的话,可能需要两到三个季度,现实中通常是这样。
So the gestation period of a shale gas well, if you're super quick, might be two, three quarters, realistically.
LNG设施的建设周期——当然,这不是真正的妊娠期——是四年。
The gestational period, and of course, aren't gestational periods, of an LNG facility is four years.
哇。
Wow.
所以,如果我们回溯四年前发生的事,那就是俄罗斯入侵乌克兰。
So if we anniversary what happened four years ago, Russia invades Ukraine.
今年的主旋律是什么?
What was the theme that started this year?
到2026年和2027年,LNG将出现供过于求。
Oh, there's gonna be an LNG glut in 2026 and 2027.
许多错误的分析师都曾指出,称即将出现LNG供过于求的情况。
And and many an incorrect analyst hand raised, you know, has written about the approaching LNG glut.
对吧?
Right?
这一事件改变了这种逻辑。
This event has changed that logic.
所以今年出现供过于求的原因是,四年前,每个人都冲出去说:我需要LNG。
And so the reason there was a glut this year is because four years ago, everyone ran out and said, I need LNG.
我需要援军。
I need the cavalry.
快,叫援军来。
Quick, call the cavalry.
这需要多长时间?
How long is it going to take?
四年。
Four years.
因此,答案是LNG设施一旦建成就会满负荷运行。
And so the answer is LNG facilities once built run full.
对吧?
Right?
有能力通过消除瓶颈来超过额定产能。
There's an ability to debottleneck and run above nameplate.
但基本上,没有任何备用产能。
But basically, there is no spare capacity.
在一定程度上,我们曾有欧佩克在战争爆发的第一周释放了一些备用产能。
To a certain degree, we had OPEC with a bit of spare capacity that they released in the first second week of the war.
LNG方面却没有类似的机制。
There is no equivalent on LNG.
每个货物本来都会被交付的。
Every cargo would have gotten delivered anyway.
所以系统中没有任何弹性,而修复系统需要时间。
So there's no flex in the system, and the system takes to fix.
经营企业意味着要应对大量过于复杂的软件,而大多数客户关系管理系统都遵循相同的模式。
Running a business means dealing with a lot of overly complicated software, and most CRMs tend to follow the same pattern.
它们塞满了你永远不会使用的无穷无尽的功能,界面笨拙,团队最终花费太多时间只是寻找基本信息。
They're packed with endless features you'll never use, interfaces that feel clunky, and teams end up spending way too much time just trying to find basic information.
今天的赞助商Pipedrive是一款专为中小型企业设计的简单客户关系管理工具。
Today's sponsor, Pipedrive, is a simple CRM tool designed for small and medium businesses.
Pipedrive将整个销售流程整合到一个仪表盘中,为您提供清晰、完整的销售流程和客户信息视图,帮助团队保持掌控并更快地促成交易。
Pipedrive brings you entire sales processes into one dashboard, giving you a crystal clear, complete view of sales processes and customer information designed to help teams stay in control and close more deals faster.
所有功能都围绕可视化销售漏斗展开,您可以查看每笔交易及其所处阶段,以及下一步需要做什么。
It all centers around the visual sales pipeline where you can see every deal, what stage it's in, and what needs to happen next.
由于所有内容都集中在一个平台上,Pipedrive旨在团结您的团队,跟踪销售任务,并牢牢掌握潜在客户。
Since everything is in one platform, Pipedrive is designed to unite your team, keep track of sales tasks, and stay on top of your leads.
切换到由销售人员为销售人员打造的CRM系统,加入已使用Pipedrive的十多万家公司。
Switch to a CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople, and join the over 100,000 companies already using Pipedrive.
现在,您将获得三十天的免费试用。
Right now, you'll get a thirty day free trial.
无需提供信用卡或任何付款信息。
No credit card or payment needed.
只需前往 pipedrive.com/simplecrm 即可获取,那就是 pipedrive.com/simplecrm。
Just head to pipedrive.com/simplecrm to get That's pipedrive.com/simplecrm.
我是卡罗尔·马瑟。
I'm Carol Masser.
我是蒂姆·斯泰内克,诚邀您收听《彭博商业周刊》每日播客。
And I'm Tim Stenevek inviting you to join us for the Bloomberg Businessweek daily podcast.
现在,我们每天为您带来来自这本杂志的深度报道,帮助全球领导者保持领先。
Now every day, we are bringing you reporting from magazine that helps global leaders stay ahead.
我们提供关于塑造当今复杂经济的人物、公司和趋势的洞察。
We've got insight on the people, the companies, and trends that are shaping today's complex economy.
没错,蒂姆。
That's right, Tim.
我们全方位覆盖全球商业、金融和科技新闻,实时追踪最新动态,并对美国市场收盘情况进行全面报道。
We're all over global business, finance, tech news, all as it is happening in real time, and we've got complete coverage of The US market close.
可以说,只要是影响金融市场的、影响企业的、影响当前趋势和叙事的事情,我们都会跟进。
Gotta say, basically, if it impacts financial markets, if it impacts companies, if it's impacting trends and narratives that are out there, we are on
没错。
it.
我们做这件事也特别开心。
We also have a lot of fun doing it.
《彭博商业周刊》还通过与我们的专家嘉宾对话,为你揭示新闻背后的深度分析。
Bloomberg Business Week also brings you the analysis behind the headlines through conversations with our expert guests.
我们每个工作日都进行现场直播,然后将最精彩的分析整理成每日播客推送给你。
And we are doing this all live each weekday, and then we bring you the best analysis in our daily podcast.
在YouTube、Apple、Spotify或你收听播客的任何平台搜索‘彭博商业周刊’即可收听。
Search for Bloomberg Businessweek on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, or anywhere else you listen.
下班回家的路上听听这个节目,补上你白天错过的对话。
Check it out on your way home from work to catch up on the conversations that you missed during the business day.
周末的时候也来听听,全面回顾你这一周的商业动态。
And on the weekend, check it out for a complete wrap up of your business week.
这就是《彭博商业周刊》每日播客。
That's the Bloomberg Businessweek daily podcast.
我是卡罗尔·马瑟。
I'm Carol Masser.
我是蒂姆·斯坦内维克。
And I'm Tim Stanivek.
现在就在你收听播客的平台订阅我们。
Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts.
几十年来,人们远渡重洋前来寻找约翰·德·上帝,渴望得到医生无法提供的治愈。
For decades, people traveled across the world to see John of God, desperate for cures no doctor could offer.
当他们抵达时,目睹了无法解释的奇事。
And when they arrived, they saw things they couldn't explain.
这是真的。
This is real.
这家伙真的在做手术,这简直是个奇迹。
This guy's actually doing surgery, and it's a miracle.
直到那一刻之前,我从不相信奇迹是真实的。
I never believed that miracles were real until that point.
但在那些崇拜的人群背后,却隐藏着更加黑暗的东西。
But behind those adoring crowds was something much darker.
我从未去报警的原因之一,是因为我看到至少五六个男人随身带着枪,他走到哪儿他们就跟到哪儿。
One of the reasons why I never went to the police is because I saw at least five or six men with guns everywhere he went.
这一点我很清楚:闭上嘴,别说话,什么都别说。
That was clear to me, close your mouth, don't open your mouth, don't say anything.
我是主持人马丁娜·卡斯特罗。
I'm your host, Martina Castro.
在播客《两面人:约翰·德奥》中,我们将回溯一位声称能施行奇迹、并让来自世界各地的人们深信不疑的人。
And in the podcast, Two Faced, John of God, we'll look back on a man who claimed he could perform miracles and got people from all around the world to believe him.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
来自Exactly Right和Adonde Media,这里是《两面人:圣约翰》。
From Exactly Right and Adonde Media, this is Two Faced, John of God.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您常用的播客平台收听。
Listen on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
俄罗斯入侵乌克兰后,其中一个说法是,这将利好美国天然气,我们会向他们出口。
So one of the stories that after Russia's invasion of Ukraine was that, well, this is gonna be a boon to US gas, and we're gonna ship them.
我们向欧洲出口的液化天然气比以前多很多吗?
Are we shipping a lot more LNG to Europe than
吗?
we were?
于是我们回到黄金之路曾是进口终端的阶段。
And so we go back to this phase where Golden Pass was an import terminal.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我们谈到,美国整体的天然气供需大约每天120亿立方英尺。
And then we got to about and so think of US overall gas supply demand is about 120 BCF a day.
几年前,其中10%还是液化天然气出口。
A couple years ago, 10% of that would have been LNG exports.
好的。
Okay.
现在,我们快达到200亿立方英尺了。
Today, we just we're getting close to 20 B.
将达到20%。
It'll be 20%.
哇。
Wow.
所以在未来,到2030年,我们将每天新增数十亿立方英尺的产能。
And so over the next, you know, out to 2030, we'll just be adding multiple BCF a day.
因此,这是美国增长最快的领域。
And so it is the fastest growing part of U.
S。
S.
天然气需求。
Gas demand.
正如你提到的,出口终端存在一些争议,就在不久之前,我们还面临着天然气过剩的问题。
One of the controversies with export terminals, as you mentioned, not that long ago, we were absolutely swimming in free gas.
当时人们担心,如果开始出口天然气,国内价格会上涨,因为那样就不再有供过于求的情况了。
And there was this concern that, well, if you start exporting it, it raises the domestic price because then you don't have these gluts anymore.
LNG出口的增加是否显著推高了国内天然气消费的价格?
Has the rise of LNG exports meaningfully raised the price of domestic gas consumption?
但愿如此。
I wish.
那是勘探与生产投资者的期望。
That's E and P investor.
这是所有勘探与生产投资者的梦想。
That's the dream of all E and P investors.
是的。
Yeah.
我们坐在这里,你知道的,正进入亨利港3美元的淡季。
We're sitting here, you know, entering the shoulder season in Henry Hub's $3.
它曾涨到5美元。
It got to 5.
在冬季需求最高的时候,它涨到了6美元。
It got to 6 during the winter where the seasonal demand was the highest.
没有强有力的证据表明,额外增加的10%到20%的需求缺口改变了价格。
There is no strong evidence that that extra 10 going to 20% of the demand wedge has changed price.
对吧?
Right?
决定价格的是供需平衡点。
What changes price is where supply equals demand.
到目前为止,供应方一直愿意以每立方米3.50美元的价格,向市场提供世界所需的所有天然气,包括美国的需求。
And up until now, the supply side has been perfectly willing to hand the market as much gas as the world wants, as The US wants at three fifty.
我认为这种情况已经改变了。
I think we think that's changed.
我觉得这种情况已经变了。
I think that's changed.
我认为,归根结底,尤其是在页岩油方面,我们正走向一个五年到十年后页岩油库存将非常紧张的世界。
I think, you know, ultimately, certainly on shale oil, we're approaching a world where oil your shale oil inventory five to ten years from now looks pretty lean.
你开始看到石油和天然气公司思考:在页岩时代之后,我们该怎么办?
You're starting to see oil and gas companies say, well, what do we do in a post shale world?
页岩油时代?
Shale oil world?
我们能做些什么?
What can we do?
我们可以走向国际市场。
We can go international.
对吧?
Right?
所以你可以去中东。
So you've got you can go to The Middle East.
而且毫无疑问,那里的人们正在寻找页岩油或常规石油,比如今天的肖天然气田。
And certainly, are people there looking for shale oil and or conventional oil, like the Shaw Gas field today.
人们正在关注并购。
People are looking at M and A.
我会直接收购我的合作伙伴。
I'll just acquire my partners.
有些人正在关注天然气。
Some people are looking at gas.
但确实,人们普遍意识到这始终是一种有限的资源。
But yeah, there is a sense that it's always been a finite resource.
它曾经是一种不断增长的资源,而且每年的学习曲线都在降低成本。
It had been a growing resource and one where this learning curve had taken cost out every year.
你知道,这一章已经过去了。
You know, that chapter has kind of passed.
而现在,如果你的规划周期是五到十年,展望五到十年后,你就必须设法补充这些资源。
And now it's a world if you're in a planning cycle of five to ten years and you look out five to ten years, you got to go replace that stuff.
天然气的需求弹性如何?
How elastic is demand for something like nat gas?
因为我通常认为,对于住在东北地区的人来说,天然气是每年必须购买的东西,除非你真的特别擅长劈柴之类的。
Because I'm used to thinking about it as someone with a house in the Northeast as something that I have to buy every year unless I actually get really good at chopping firewood or something like that.
但我想象一定存在某种边际需求,它实际上取决于价格。
But I imagine there must be some marginal source of demand that actually depends on the price.
所以天然气的用途之一是发电,因此存在替代性。
So there's the demand for that which gas gives you, which is electricity, and so there's substitution.
所以有一件事值得关注,那就是暗地里的变化。
So one thing to watch is bubbling behind the scenes.
全球动力煤价格已经开始飙升。
Global thermal coal prices are starting to take off.
今年迄今已经上涨了30%。
They're up 30% year to date.
俄罗斯入侵乌克兰时发生了什么?
What happened when Russia invaded Ukraine?
欧洲买下了他们能拿到的每一个液化天然气货轮,把所有天然气都运进了欧洲。
Europe bought every LNG cargo they could, sucked it all the way into Europe.
亚洲只能无奈表示:我们电力短缺了。
Asia was left saying, well, we're short electricity.
那我们就多烧点煤吧。
Let's go burn some more coal.
多消耗一些吧。
Let's consume more.
所以,在俄乌冲突期间,热煤价格曾达到每吨300美元。
And so thermal coal prices back in Russia Ukraine, $300 a ton.
年初时每吨只有100美元。
Started the year at $100 a ton.
现在涨到了130美元。
We're up to 130.
因此,总会有一些需求被抑制。
And so there's always gonna be there's some demand destruction.
但你知道,人们真的很喜欢电力、空调以及电力带来的各种便利。
But, you know, people really like electricity and air conditioning and the things that it gives.
因此,答案是你肯定会首先寻找煤炭这个明显的选择。
And so the answer is you'll start to look for certainly coal as an obvious place.
最终会有一些需求被抑制,但那是在更高水平上的情况。
And then eventually some demand destruction, but that's at kind of much higher levels.
特蕾西,正如开头提到的,撇开霍尔木兹海峡不谈,你对纯粹的基础设施破坏有什么看法?
Do you have a read on, Tracy, as mentioned in the beginning, setting aside the Strait Of Hormuz, just pure infrastructure destruction.
你对卡塔尔的产能在中长期会受到多大影响有什么判断吗?
Do you have a read on, like, how much sort of Qatari production is gonna be impaired in the medium to long term here?
我们知道液化天然气终端具有一定的恢复惯性,我们在墨西哥湾沿岸对飓风来袭后的应对已有丰富经验。
So we know LNG terminals have a bit of momentum associated with them, and we've got pretty good experience in the Gulf Coast where hurricanes come through.
一旦你的液化天然气设施受损,你可以将其关停,然后再恢复运行。
You bring down your LNG facility and you bring it back up.
墨西哥湾的石油平台也是如此。
Same with oil platforms in the Gulf Of America, Gulf Of Mexico.
飓风来袭时,你会关停,然后再恢复。
Hurricane comes through, you shut in, you come back.
因此,一般来说,油气设施都是按此设计的。
And so in general, oil and gas assets are built.
它们是为检修和恢复而建造的,对吧?
They're built for turnarounds, right?
它们被设计为可以关停后再恢复,尤其是当你能提前规划时。
They're built to go down and come back up, especially when you can plan ahead.
所以你会看到以周为单位的剧烈波动。
So you'll get whipsaws on the order of weeks.
如果这次事件在几周内结束,那么我们将经历大约一个月的混乱,这种混乱会传导到整个经济中。
And so if this is over in weeks, right, we'll kinda have a big wedge of a month of chaos that'll filter through the economy.
是的。
Mhmm.
如果持续数月之久,那就相当于我们谈论的三大LNG供应国——美国、卡塔尔和澳大利亚,它们各自约占全球供应量的五分之一。
And if it goes on for months and months, it's something like if we talk about the big three LNG, The US, Qatar, and Australia, they're kinda each a fifth, a fifth, a fifth of global supply.
因此,大约20%的液化天然气供应会被摧毁。
So something like 20% of the LNG would be knocked out.
这需要大量煤炭来替代,或者需要大量需求被抑制。
And that needs a lot of coal to replace or a lot of demand destruction.
就这一点而言,我认为商品市场尤其习惯于迅速消化中东地区的突发局势。
So just on this point, I think commodity markets in particular are very used to fading Middle East flare ups very quickly.
有什么理由相信这次会不一样吗?
Is there any reason to believe that this time is gonna be different?
你在这一领域拥有数十年的经验。
You're you have, you know, decades of experience in this space.
你觉得这次有什么不同吗?
Does it feel different to you?
作为一名地质学家而非地缘政治专家,我不确定自己是否适合回答这个问题。
As a geologist and not a geopolitician, right, I'm not sure I'm the perfect guest for that answer.
市场传递的信息是我们正在回归常态。
What the market is saying is that we're returning to normal.
对吧?
Right?
所以,是的。
And so and yeah.
那么市场是对的还是错的?
So the is the market right or wrong?
我有几个指标。
I have a few signposts.
我以石油为例。
And so one of the one I'll use oil as an example.
当你把石油价格加上裂解价差时,也就是消费者为柴油、汽油等实际支付的成本。
When you take the price of oil and you add in the crack spread, right, which is effectively what does the consumer pay for diesel, for gasoline, etcetera.
当这一成本达到全球GDP的7%时,世界就会认为太高了,于是停止使用。
When the cost of that gets to 7% of global GDP, right, the world says that's too much and you stop using it.
2022年我们就达到了这个水平。
And that's where we got in 2022.
对吧?
Right?
今天,原油价格大约是每桶120美元,裂解价差大约是60美元。
Today, that'd be about $120 crude, call it about a $60 crack spread.
所以在我的屏幕上,我可以展示给你看,当石油成本占全球GDP的6%时,石油价格从来不会提前一年上涨。
So on my screen, I can show you oil never works a year forward when the cost of oil is 6% of GDP.
所以这基本上就是那个趋势。
And so that's kind of that
如果我们现在处于
If we're we're at at right now,
所以今天我们的价格是100加40。
so today we're 100 plus 40.
裂解价差下降了4个点,这些数据每分钟都在变动。
So crack spreads are down four, and these things are moving by the minute.
但是的,大概就是140。
But yeah, call it about 140.
所以我们还没到那个地步。
So we're not quite there.
但如果我们真的达到每桶180美元的油价加上裂解价差,警报就会响起来。
But there would be an exit alarm ringing if we did get to kind of one eighty crude plus crack spreads.
那时你就会说,我不需要当地缘政治专家。
And then you'd say, I don't need to be a geopolitician.
我只知道,每次这种情况发生,全球经济都会完蛋。
I just know every time this has happened, the global economy has gone blah.
地缘政治纯粹是扯淡,对吧?
That's prime geopolitics is a fake field, isn't it?
所以不是。
So no.
我对这个不太确定。
I I I don't know about that.
但我指的是地质学领域,抱歉。
I but geology field sorry.
我觉得地质学比地缘政治更像一门科学。
If I think geology is more of a science than geopolitics.
对吧?
Right?
任何人都可以假装成地缘政治专家。
Well Anyone can fake being a geopolitical expert.
地质学不会因为你谈论它而改变,但地缘政治一被讨论就会发生变化。
Geology doesn't change when you talk about it, but geopolitics changes when we talk about it.
所以观察者影响了实验本身。
So the experimenter influences the experiment.
你知道吗,我一直在想一件事,就是内德·加兹提到的,其实并不存在一个全球市场。
You know, here's something I've wondered about, you know, again, Ned Gaz, that there's not a global market.
但随着液化天然气的兴起,全球市场是否随着时间的推移变得越来越相关了?
But with the rise of LNG, have global markets become somewhat more correlated over time?
我们是否正朝着天然气全球统一价格的方向发展?
Are we trending towards a global price of gas?
是的。
Yes.
事实上,当你思考沙特阿美在设定其官方销售价格时所扮演的角色时,他们会同时关注东方和西方,查看大西洋盆地和太平洋盆地的石油价格,绝不会让任何人套利获利。
And in fact, if you think of the role that Saudi Aramco plays when they're setting their official selling prices, they will look east and they'll look west, and they'll see what are Atlantic Basin prices for oil and what are Pacific Basin, and they're not gonna let anybody arb them away.
对吧?
Right?
因此,他们某种程度上帮助确立了单一价格法则。
So kind of they help set a law of one price.
卡塔尔人不仅如今占全球LNG供应量的五分之一左右,而且还在持续增长,他们同时服务于两个市场。
The Qataris that not only are sort of a fifth of LNG today but growing, right, serve two markets.
他们可以看向东方,也可以看向西方。
They can look east and they can look west.
所以,过去我们曾有JCAM。
And so the idea would be we used to have JCAM.
这边有一个LNG市场,那边则有TTF。
You'd have an LNG market over here and you'd have TTF over here.
卡塔尔在市场中的作用是说,没人能占我便宜。
The Qataris role in the market is to say, one's gonna arm me.
我们更聪明。
We're smarter.
我们的客户比任何人都多。
We've got more customers than anybody.
他们打算把欧洲的LNG价格与亚洲的价格联系起来。
And they were gonna kind of link the price of LNG in Europe to the one in Asia.
所以我们有了海上天然气的统一价格法则。
So we have kind of the law of one seaborne price of gas.
然后你就可以以此为基准进行竞争。
And then you can compete against that.
那么我可以说,好吧,如果我在这里建一个进口终端,运输成本是这么多,液化和再气化成本是这么多,我就能做这个项目。
Then I can say, okay, if I build an import terminal here and the shipping is this much and the liquefaction regas is this much, I can do this project.
欧洲的俄罗斯LNG现在实际情况如何?
What's actually going on with Russian LNG in Europe?
因为你听到的这些说法截然不同。
Because you hear these very different stories.
一种说法是他们在逐步淘汰俄罗斯的进口,而另一种说法则是俄罗斯的进口量达到了历史最高水平。
One is they're phasing out Russian imports, and then the other story is, well, Russian imports are at a record high.
如果俄罗斯原油在这场冲突中能获得豁免,那么俄罗斯的液化天然气也很可能获得豁免。
If Russian crude is getting a free pass on this conflict, then Russian LNG will likely get a free pass.
所以,是的,答案是这场冲突持续的时间越长。
And so, yeah, the answer is the longer this conflict takes.
如果你是一个买家,那么谁是液化天然气的主要买家呢?
If you are a buyer, and who are the big buyers of LNG?
主要是欧洲,他们购买液化天然气用于发电。
About Europe, and they're buying it for electricity.
想想日本、韩国、台湾和中国。
Think about Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China.
其中一种策略是供应多元化就是保障供应安全,对吧?
And one of the strategies is diversity of supply is security of supply, right?
这一直是你们观察各个公用事业公司时的信条。
That's kind of been a mantra you look at the various utilities.
这一点已被证明完全正确。
And that's been proven absolutely correct.
如果有人说,卡塔尔人给了我最好的报价。
If anyone said, well, the Qataris are giving me the best deal.
我要100%依赖他们,事后看来,这是个糟糕的选择。
I'm going to be 100 linked to them, That was a terrible, in hindsight, choice.
因此,供应多元化意味着俄罗斯拥有大量的天然气。
And so diversity of supply means Russia has boatloads, yeah, of gas.
他们现在拥有大量的管道天然气。
They've got pipe loads of gas now.
他们有一个不再友好的客户。
They've got a customer that they're not friendly with anymore.
因此,他们有能力建造液化天然气,最终会实现。
And so their ability to build LNG and eventually right.
管道的问题在于它从A点连接到B点。
The problem with the pipeline is it goes from point A to point B.
因此,这就像在管道一端输入物质的人和在另一端取出物质的人之间的一种绑定关系。
And so it is a marriage between the person putting stuff in one end of the pipe and the person taking stuff out of the other end.
你无法移动这条管道。
You can't move that pipe.
LNG的妙处在于你不必绑定在一起。
The beauty of LNG is you don't have to get married.
你可以拥有众多客户,并从中获益。
You can kind of have lots of customers with benefits.
你提到了这一点,我记得在乌克兰被入侵后,欧洲四处抢购市场上所有的LNG运输船,导致一些较贫穷的国家几乎被排除在外。
You mentioned that and I remember these stories after Ukraine, after the invasion of Ukraine and Europe going around and trying to buy every LNG tanker that it could on the market and that there were poorer countries that essentially just got shut out.
接下来发生了什么?
What was the next chapter there?
后来怎么样了?
What happened?
他们做了什么?
What did they do?
是的。
Yeah.
因此,挑战在于每艘LNG运输船的市场需求大约有两倍之多。
And so the challenge is there's probably there are two tons of demand for every LNG cargo.
对吧?
Right?
因此,再气化能力的吨位是液化能力的两倍。
So there are twice as many tons of regas as there are liquefaction.
可以这样理解:液化终端每吨成本为一千美元,而墨西哥湾沿岸的大型终端产能达到一千万吨。
And the way to think about that is a liquefaction terminal costs a thousand dollars a ton, and the ones in the Gulf Coast are big 10,000,000 tons.
因此,你为这个终端投入了100亿美元。
So you're spending $10,000,000,000 for this terminal.
再气化终端的成本只有其十分之一。
Regas terminals are a tenth of that cost.
所以你要投资液化设施
So you invest in liquefaction as
液化是出路。
liquefaction is the way out.
是的,没错。
Yep, exactly.
而气化是入口。
And regas is the way in.
好吧,只是
Okay, just
所以供应商负责液化。
so the supplier does the liquefaction.
是的,买家负责气化。
Yeah, the buyer does the regas.
因此你可以把气化终端作为选项来建设。
So you can build regas terminals as an option.
对吧?
Right?
所以你这边,因此选项翻了一倍。
So you and therefore, there are twice as many options.
当市场紧张时,每个货物都会有两个人争抢,这就回到了出价最高者得之的原则。
And so when the market is tight, you can have two people fighting for every cargo, which brings us back to the person that pays the most gets it.
那么答案是,你需要另一种电力来源。
And then the answer is you need another form of source of electricity.
而发展中国家通常都能获得煤炭。
And it's developing economies are generally going to have access to coal.
对吧?
Right?
他们会拥有煤炭和发电厂,这将是他们的选择。
They'll have coal and power plants, and that's going be their choice.
没错。
That's right.
所以,是的,争夺LNG货物的第二选择就是去买煤。
So, yeah, the second place in fighting for an LNG cargo is to go buy coal.
Bloomberg Daybreak 是你每天早上通过播客频道获取最新资讯的最佳方式。
Bloomberg Daybreak is your best way to get informed first thing in the morning right in your podcast feed.
嗨。
Hi.
我是凯伦·莫斯科。
I'm Karen Moscow.
我是内森·哈格。
And I'm Nathan Hager.
每天早上,我们都会早早起床,制作Bloomberg Daybreak美国版的最新一期节目。
Each morning, we're up early putting together the latest episode of Bloomberg Daybreak US edition.
这是你每天十五分钟的播客,涵盖全球最新新闻、政治和国际关系。
It's your daily fifteen minute podcast on the latest in global news, politics, and international relations.
每天早上收听Bloomberg Daybreak美国版播客,获取重要新闻及你需要的背景信息。
Listen to the Bloomberg Daybreak US edition podcast each morning for the stories that matter with the context you need.
在苹果、Spotify 或任何你听播客的地方关注我们。
Find us on Apple, Spotify, or anywhere you listen.
几十年来,人们远渡重洋前来寻找约翰·德·上帝,渴望得到医生无法提供的治愈。
For decades, people traveled across the world to see John of God, desperate for cures no doctor could offer.
当他们抵达时,看到了无法解释的事情。
And when they arrived, they saw things they couldn't explain.
这是真实的。
This is real.
这人真的在做手术,这简直是个奇迹。
This guy's actually doing surgery and it's a miracle.
直到那一刻之前,我从不相信奇迹是真实的。
I never believed that miracles were real until that point.
但在那些崇拜的人群背后,却隐藏着更加黑暗的东西。
But behind those adoring crowds was something much darker.
我从未去报警的原因之一,是因为我看到至少五六个带着枪的人始终跟在他身边。
One of the reasons why I never went to the police is because I saw at least five or six men with guns everywhere he went.
我清楚地意识到,闭上嘴,别说话,什么都不要说。
It was clear to me, like, close your mouth, don't open your mouth, don't say anything.
我是主持人马丁娜·卡斯特罗。
I'm your host, Martina Castro.
在播客《两面人:圣约翰》中,我们将回顾一位自称能行奇迹、并让全球各地的人们深信不疑的人。
And in the podcast, Two Faced, John of God, we'll look back on a man who claimed he could perform miracles and got people from all around the world to believe him.
由Exactly Right和Adonde Media出品,这是《两面人:圣约翰》。
From Exactly Right and Adonde Media, this is Two Faced, John of God.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听。
Listen on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我稍微换个话题。
I'm gonna change the subject slightly.
按照我们采访鲍勃的一贯传统,我就随便抛出一个随机的商品。
In the grand tradition of us interviewing Bob, I'm just gonna throw out a random commodity.
所以去年来过我们现场演出的人都知道,我们有个环节是让观众随意抛出各种东西。
So anyone who came to our live show last year will know we had a segment with Bob where we just had the audience basically throw out random things
鲍勃认识每个人。
And Bob knew everyone.
然后让他针对每样东西侃侃而谈五分钟。
And ask him to talk knowledgeably on each of them for five minutes.
所以我现在就以硫和硫酸为例,照做一遍。
So I'm gonna do the same right now with sulfur and sulfuric acid.
我这么问是因为,我曾经在阿布扎比待过一阵子,记得阿布扎比国家石油公司(ADNOC)这家大型能源巨头曾就其硫磺签订了一些承购协议。
And the reason I ask is because, you know, I was in Abu Dhabi for a while, and I remember ADNOC, the big energy giant over there, striking some offtake deals for its sulfur.
我一向认为硫是原油的副产品,是一种没什么用的东西。
And I was very used to thinking of sulfur as a byproduct of crude oil, like this thing that is kinda useless.
但令我惊讶的是,它其实非常有用,因为可以用它来制造硫酸,而硫酸是蚀刻芯片等工艺所必需的。
But to my surprise, it turns out it is in fact very useful because you can make sulfuric acid out of it, and sulfuric acid is needed for things like etching of microchips.
所以我很好奇,目前硫的状况如何。
So I'm very curious what's happening to sulfur right now.
是的。
Yeah.
现在硫磺最疯狂的事情是阿联酋的肖天然气田着火了。
So the craziest thing happening to sulfur right now is this Shaw Gas Field in UAE is on fire.
这个天然气田中25%的成分是H2S。
That gas field, 25 of the gas is H2S.
他们称之为酸性天然气田。
They call it a sour gas field.
在过去,如果你去一个含有H2S的井场,乔就得剃须。
In the old days, if you ever went out to a well site that was H2S, Joe would have to shave.
因为你需要防护装备来保护自己。
Because the equipment to cover you you need protective gear.
你也得剃须。
You would have to shave too.
对吧?
Right?
我也得剃须。
I'd have to shave too.
这是整个油田的
This is the whole oil will
会要了你的命,你刮胡子的时间会比我长。
kill you It would take you longer to shave than me.
好的。
Okay.
因此,你总能认出那些刚从酸性气田回来的人,因为他们都刮得干干净净。
And so you could always see the folks coming back from a sour gas field because they'd gone clean shaven.
所以,这里是H2S最大的来源之一,同时大约含有10%的CO2。
And so here we have one of the largest sources of H2S, and also it's about 10% CO2.
希望它能得到控制,但这确实是一个巨大的环境和安全风险,对吧?
Hopefully, it's controlled, but that's an environmental huge safety risk, right?
这让人担忧。
So that's worrying.
总的来说,硫并不稀缺。
Now, sulfur in general is not scarce at all.
硫磺到处都是。
We got sulfur all over the place.
这个油田产出硫磺。
This field produces sulfur.
如果你去过哈萨克斯坦西部,就会看到大名鼎鼎的田吉兹雪佛龙油田,那里堆着巨大的硫磺堆。
You can see if you ever go to Western Kazakhstan, the big Tengiz Chevrol Field, right, big piles of sulfur.
此外,全球所有的铜冶炼厂都会产生硫磺,因为你处理的矿石,比如黄铜矿——这种类似愚人金的铜矿石——是一种硫化铜。
Also, every copper smelter in the world generates sulfur because you'll take a mineral, you'll take something like a chalcopyrite, kind of the copper version of fool's gold, and it's a copper sulfide.
所以,如果你去过冶炼厂,就会看到一个巨大的塔,在过去,人们只是把二氧化硫烧掉,为了让酸雨扩散到更大区域,就把塔建得特别高。
And so if you ever visited a smelter, got this big tower where you're, in the old days, you just burn off the sulfur dioxide, you'd make the tower tall enough so that that acid rain spreads across a large area.
或者你可以捕获这些硫磺。
Or you can capture the sulfur.
所以今天,全球的铜冶炼厂都在亏钱。
So around the world today, copper smelters lose money.
对吧?
Right?
经营铜冶炼厂赚不到钱。
You don't make money running a copper smelter.
他们称之为处理费、精炼费。
They call them treatment charges, refining charges.
这些费用几乎是零,有时甚至是负的。
They're kind of zero and they're sometimes negative.
所以铜冶炼厂会打电话给我这个铜矿主,说:我想买你的铜精矿。
So a copper smelter will ring me up as a copper miner and say, I want your copper concentrate.
你可以从这些铜精矿中提取出贵金属。
You can take that copper concentrate, and normally you'll get the precious metals out of it.
所以我可以从你的铜矿石里提取出所有的黄金,赚一笔钱。
So I'll squeeze all the gold out of your copper ore and I'll make some money.
或者我可以提高效率。
Or I'll get an efficiency uplift.
我会为95%的转化率付费,然后从中再赚一点。
I'll pay for 95% conversion, and I'll squeeze some out.
我得到的另一种产品是硫酸。
The other product I get is sulfuric acid.
所以目前,铜冶炼厂正在关注,并意识到他们从硫酸中获得了收入来源。
So right now, copper smelters are looking and saying, hey, we're getting a revenue stream off of sulfuric acid.
大部分硫最终会用于农业。
Most sulfur is gonna go into agriculture.
比如,硫酸铵既是炸药,也是一种优秀的肥料。
So if you've you know, ammonium sulfate, for example, is an explosive, but it's also a great fertilizer.
例如,在哈萨克斯坦——全球领先的铀生产国,其生产过程中会使用硫酸。
And so, for example, if you in Kazakhstan, the leading producer of uranium uses sulfuric acid in the operations.
它们与农业竞争资源。
They compete with agriculture.
因此,当硫酸市场紧张时,你可能会说:得让生产粮食的人优先获得。
And so when the market is tight sulfuric acid, you might say, hey, got to let the people making food win.
所以,在某些地区,硫酸可能会出现短缺。
So you can have areas where you're short sulfuric acid.
我们正在将硫从市场上撤出。
We're taking sulfur off of the market.
硫非常丰富,会有多种来源,而且有大量的铜冶炼厂可以帮助转化它。
It's pretty abundant and there will be sources and there are lots and lots of copper smelters that can help convert it.
所以我们总会找到办法。
So we'll find a way.
在我看来,我们并没有耗尽硫。
So it's not clear to me that we've run out of sulfur.
我认为
I think
它是地壳中第五丰富的元素。
it's the fifth most abundant element in the crust.
我喜欢随便问鲍勃一些问题。
I love asking Bob just like random things.
我们就这么办吧。
Let's just do this.
是的
Yeah.
我知道你基本了解所有大宗商品,但你不是软商品专家,对吧?
I know you basically know all commodity, but you're not a soft sky, right?
你不是说过那个注意事项吗?
Didn't you like caveat that?
所以你不是
So you're not a
曾经被点亮的东西。
Things that were once lit.
是的
Yeah.
如果它来自地球,我会比它来自其他地方更安心。
If it comes from the earth, I'm more comfortable than if it
是对的。
was Right.
那么那些从土地中生长出来的东西
Then things that are grown
是的。
Yes.
从地里长出来的。
From the earth.
明白了。
Got it.
当我们想到当前的战争时,我们显然关注石油、天然气和硫磺,还有其他什么是我们应该关注的吗?
When we think about particularly the war right now, and we've we've obviously oil and gas and sulfur, are there any what else should we be watching?
还有其他奇怪的吗?我想我看到彭博社有一篇不错的标题,说锌价飙升了。
Any other weird I think I saw there was a good headline in Bloomberg about zinc prices have surged.
最近还有其他价格上涨吗?
But anything else going up into the right these days?
是的。
Yeah.
如果你想想铝,它就是一个例子。
So if you think about aluminum's one.
哦,对的。
So Oh, yeah.
好的。
Okay.
如果你回溯到俄罗斯入侵乌克兰的时候,大家都说,好吧。
If you went back to when Russia invaded Ukraine, everyone went and said, okay.
俄罗斯生产哪些元素的占比是多少?
What portion of which element does Russia produce?
当时,俄罗斯出产了大量镍、大量铂族金属和钯。
And at the time, a lot of nickel out of Russia, a lot of PGMs, platinum group metals and palladium.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以人们都以为,这些东西要短缺了。
And so people were like, oh, we're gonna run out of those things.
你知道,这次从中东的采矿角度来看,霍尔木兹海峡以西地区开采的矿产并不多,但加工量很大。
You know, this time around, The Middle East, from a mining perspective, doesn't mine a lot West of The Straits Of Hormuz, but they process a lot.
所以冶炼厂基本上就是铝的生产设施。
So smelters are basically an aluminum.
人们常把铝称为固态电力。
People talk about aluminum as solid electricity.
生产铝的大部分成本来自于冶炼厂所需的电力。
Most of the cost to make aluminum is the electricity to make it in the smelter.
因此,你会把铝冶炼厂建在能源便宜的地方。
And so therefore, you put aluminum smelters where you have cheap energy.
比如在巴林,我们就拥有这些大型铝冶炼厂,使用廉价的本地原料——天然气运行。
And so we have some of the certainly in Bahrain, we've got these very large aluminum smelters running off cheap local feedstock, natural gas.
因此,铝价也因此大幅上涨。
And you've seen aluminum price take off as a result.
锌冶炼厂的情况类似,但没那么耗能。
Zinc smelters are similar, not quite as energy intensive.
因此,中东既是本地也是全球廉价能源的来源。
And so to the extent that The Middle East was both a local and a global source of cheap energy.
因此,那些在当地投资的人正在经历这些后果。
And so those that invested locally are seeing some of those consequences.
所有那些锌制酒吧台面都面临危险。
All those zinc bar tops in danger.
这为什么会成为一种现象?
Why did that become a thing?
锌制酒吧台面?
The zinc bar tops?
是的。
Yeah.
在美国这不是一种现象吗?
Is this not a thing in America?
在伦敦,以前如果酒吧有锌制台面,那简直是一种标志。
In London, it used to be like if a bar had a zinc bar top, it was like a thing.
哦,那看起来挺有品位的。
Oh, it was like a nice Classy.
是的。
Yeah.
确实是这样。
It was yeah.
我从来就不明白为什么人们这么喜欢锌制吧台,但也许我们可以开始把它们拆掉并改造一下。
And I never I never really understood why people were really into zinc bar tops, but maybe we can, you know, start ripping them out and converting
大概会吧。
them probably will.
对。
Yeah.
无论是讨论美国国内的天然气,还是石油等等,我都很好奇,自从解放日以来的这一年里,特蕾西和我曾去了一趟阿拉斯加。
You know, whether we're talking about domestic American gas or whether we're talking about oil, etcetera, I'm curious, like over the last year since Liberation Day, one of the stories Tracy and I were up in Alaska.
我们去了一家生产石油管材的小制造商,他们谈到钢材价格的波动如何带来了各种问题。
We were at a little manufacturer of oil country tubular goods, and they were talking about, you know, the fluctuating price of steel and how this was creating all kinds of issues.
关税以及基础设施建设的高昂成本对国内能源基础设施造成了什么影响?
What has been the effect in terms of domestic energy infrastructure from the tariffs and just the sheer cost of, you know, building out the infrastructure?
在很大程度上,能源领域一直被豁免于关税之外。
For the most part, energy has been somewhat exempt from the tariffs.
好的。
Okay.
那么金属方面,我们有哪些情况?
The metal so what did we have?
美国曾对铝征收关税,也对钢铁征收过关税。
We had aluminum tariffs in The US, we had steel tariffs.
我们还一直面临铜关税的威胁,我认为这扭曲了铜价。
We've had this threat of copper tariffs that I think is distorting copper price.
石油、天然气和能源领域基本没有受到波及。
The oil patch, the gas patch, the energy patch mostly been left alone.
好的。
Okay.
因此,像国内钢材含量这样的影响确实显现出来了。
So that flow through of things like the domestic content of steel, right, that's shown up.
但总的来说,如果你考虑今年石油行业是如何制定预算的,它并不是基于
But, yeah, to first order, if you think about how the oil industry set their budgets this year, it wasn't based
这不是一个主要因素。
it wasn't a big factor.
而是基于年初时他们屏幕上原油的价格。
It was based on what was the price of oil on their screen when we started the year.
实际上,关于这一点,我们听到特朗普上台时曾表示,他们会非常支持能源产业,支持所有类型的能源,无论是煤炭、天然气还是其他能源。
Actually, to this, one of the things we heard from the Trump coming in was that they were gonna be very energy friendly, you know, friendly to all the molecules, whether it's coal or gas or whatever.
我们真的看到了有助于这些行业的政策吗?
Have we actually seen policies that have helped those industries?
现在人们对此感觉如何?
Do people feel good about it right now?
我认为,轰炸伊朗是一种有利于油价的政策。
I I would argue bombing Iran is a pro oil price policy.
说得对。
Fair.
对。
Yeah.
说得对。
Fair.
花了一年,
Took a year and
还多一点。
a bit.
但除了战争,国内政策,我想是这样。
But ex war, domestic policies, I guess.
这里存在一种矛盾,你知道,特朗普的一个口头禅似乎是低油价、低汽油价格。
There's this tension between, you know, the fact that, you know, one of Trump's mantras seems to be low oil price, low gasoline price.
他对这一点非常敏感。
He's extremely sensitive to that.
同时,他又支持石油行业。
And at the same time, he's sort of pro the oil industry.
这是一条非常狭窄的路。
That's a very narrow path to tread.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
当油价合理时,石油行业就能赚钱。
The oil industry makes money when oil prices are reasonable.
现在,我认为一个良好的中期油价是每桶75到80美元。
Now, now, I would argue that a good mid cycle price of oil, $75, $80.
对吧?
Right?
这样边缘生产商才能获得回报。
And that's where marginal producers can earn a return.
我们真的没有经历过那种情况。
We haven't really had that.
对吧?
Right?
而且在没有干扰的情况下,自特朗普上台以来,甚至更早之前,我们就没经历过那种情况。
And undisturbed, we haven't had that since Trump took office or much before.
我们一直徘徊在75美元以下。
We've been bouncing below 75.
我们有过供过于求。
We've had a glut.
页岩行业在60美元油价的环境下表现出了惊人的韧性,对吧?
The shale industry has been remarkably resilient, right, amidst $60 oil.
我们没看到页岩油产量大幅减少。
We haven't seen shale oil give up very much.
而欧佩克在需求疲软的情况下仍在向市场增加原油供应。
And OPEC has been adding barrels to the market amidst kind of tepid demand.
所以在特朗普执政的大部分时间里,以及拜登上台后俄乌冲突解决之前,我们一直处在油价的中期水平。
So we've kind of been under mid cycle prices for oil through most of the Trump administration, you know, Biden post the solution in Russia, Ukraine.
所以,是的,没有任何政策。
So, yeah, there is no policy.
那么问题来了,你怎么才能让德克萨斯的人多钻井呢?
So the question is, how do you get somebody to drill more in Texas?
首先,最重要的是回报。
And, you know, first and foremost, it's the returns.
对吧?
Right?
因此,政策的明确性和许可流程已经改善。
So clarity of policy, permitting has improved.
你经常会听到石油行业的人说,没错,过去花在审批和许可上的时间确实减少了。
You'll hear folks in the oil patch say, right, some of the the time you would spend to get things approved, permitted is improved.
但这种情况并没有改变。
But that hasn't changed.
对。
Right.
输入数据包括正在运行的钻机数量、水平钻机数量,以及压裂作业队的数量。
The input, which is how many rigs are running, how many horizontal rigs, you know, how many frac spreads are out there.
过去几年的一个主要趋势——自从我们开始做这个播客以来,尤其是新冠疫情之后——就是一件接一件的事情促使世界各国都开始思考主权和资源安全等问题。
One of the big themes, you know, of the last several years, kind of since we've been doing the podcast, but really since COVID, has been one thing after another that encourages basically every country in the world to think about sovereignty, resource security and so forth.
因此,新冠疫情显然是一个巨大的推动力,促使人们确保拥有必要的物资。
And so obviously, COVID, major impetus to make sure you have stuff.
然后是贸易战,接着是乌克兰战争,现在又是伊朗的战争等等。
Then the trade war, then Ukraine, now that war in Iran, etcetera.
从宏观结构上看,我想过去六年,我们是否将长期承受这一时期对全球商品市场带来的影响?
Big structurally, when you think about, I guess, the last six years now, are we gonna be living with the ramifications of this six year period for years in terms of global commodity markets?
如果你回到冷战时期的第一世界和第二世界,那时有西方阵营和苏联阵营,各自拥有完全独立的全部大宗商品供应链。
So if you went back to the first world, second world, you had the West and you had the Soviet Union, and you had sort of two complete supply chains of all the commodities.
对。
Right?
当时有苏联的冶炼厂,也有西方的冶炼厂。
There were Soviet smelters, and there were Western smelters.
存在大量重复的产能。
And there was just a lot of redundant capacity.
是的。
Yeah.
然后到了九十年代,苏联解体了。
Then you sort of got into the nineties, and you have the collapse of the Soviet Union.
与此同时,中国崛起,你运气不错。
And you had at the same time that China rose, you were lucky enough.
中国超级周期——中国需求的超级周期——恰好出现在这些过剩产能被管理不善的时期。
So the China super cycle, the China demand super cycle came at a point in time where you had all of this excess capacity undermanaged.
对吧?
Right?
因此,你只需要把一点资本主义引入苏联的资产即可。
So all you needed was a bit of capitalism applied to Soviet assets.
而这正是中国能够消耗全球一半铜、一半钢铁和全球一半其他资源的唯一原因。
And that was sort of the only reason China could feed on consuming half of the world's copper and half of the world's steel and half of world's etcetera.
现在我们几乎要反过来说了,你知道吗?
Now we're almost flipping that and we'll say, well, you know what?
中国拥有大量的稀土加工能力,但现在日本和马来西亚也将拥有它。
China has a bunch of rare earth processing, but now Japan and Malaysia will have it.
现在美国也将拥有它。
Now The US is gonna have it.
还有对铜的关税。
And tariffs on copper.
美国需要在铜方面实现自给自足。
Well, The US needs to be self sufficient in copper.
因此,我们正进入一个全球化的长期周期,我们究竟要如何重新资本化这全球化的终点?
So we're entering sort of this long cycle of globalization where are we going to recapitalize the this the end of globalization?
我们将走出去建造两个冶炼厂、五个,或者以其他方式划分这个世界。
We're going go out and build two smelters or five or however we're going to divide the planet.
这需要大量资本投入。
It's very capital intensive.
这效率低下。
It's inefficient.
这会带来强烈的通胀压力。
It would be powerful for its inflationary.
是的。
Yeah.
然后在下一个周期的某一天,我们会释放全部产能。
And then someday in the next cycle, we release it all.
对。
Right.
所以,是的。
So, yeah.
所以,这再次是一种地缘政治学家的观点。
So that's, again, a geopolitician's view.
全球化结束了吗?
Like, is globalization over?
如果一个地缘政治学家让你相信了这一点,那么就会有大量的资产投资涌入大故事中。
If if a geopolitician convinces you of that, then there's going to be a lot of asset investment in big story.
经济。
Economy.
我有个小问题。
I have one tiny question.
特蕾丝会喜欢的。
Trace is going to love it.
你有看《兰曼》吗?
Do watch Landman?
我看过。
I have watched.
我一有机会就会一口气看完。
I tend to binge watch when I get a chance.
所以我一口气看完了第一季。
So I binge watched the first season.
我还没有一口气看完第二季。
I have not binge watched the.
第二季。
Second.
你觉得它真实吗?
Does it feel realistic to you?
这是否是一个富人
Is that a rich
我的亲身经历,是的。
My lived experience Yeah.
你知道的,非常少,好吧。
Has, you know, very little Okay.
对,嗯。
To yeah.
对比兰德曼。
Versus Landman.
我现在生活中很大一部分时间都在听杰里谈论兰德曼。
I would just like to say a significant portion of my life right now is listening to Jerry talk about Landman.
对这部剧着迷了。
Obsessed with the show.
我太喜欢兰德曼了。
I love Landman so much.
总之,鲍勃·布拉凯特。
Anyway Bob Brackett.
是的。
Yeah.
兰德曼是我们这个时代的大白鲸。
Landman is the the Moby Dick of our times.
鲍勃·布拉凯特,非常感谢你再次做客《Odd Lots》。
Bob Brackett, thank you so much for coming back on Odd Lots.
总是真正的愉快体验。
Always a a true a true pleasure.
非常感谢你,乔。
Thank you so much, Joe.
谢谢,特蕾西。
Thanks, Tracy.
非常感谢你,鲍勃。
Thanks so much, Bob.
和往常一样,太棒了。
That was great as always.
是的。
Yeah.
天啊,我和鲍勃聊天真是太开心了。
God, I love talking to Bob so much.
很多充满活力的节目都有一件事,我之前也提到过。
One thing with a lot of energy episodes is that and I've mentioned it.
我们都提到过。
We both mentioned it.
能量计算对我来说并不直观。
Energy math is not intuitive to me.
你知道的?
You know?
比如,我很难想象十亿立方英尺到底是什么概念。
Like, I have a very hard time conceptualizing, like, what is a billion cubic feet or whatever?
但在天然气中,尤其是经过液化等种种转换后,简直让人无从下手。
But in that gas, especially with all the conversions that happen between the liquefaction, it's like, find it
真的很难。
really hard.
不。
No.
我理解。
I sympathize.
我小时候就是那种试图把三角形积木塞进圆形孔里的孩子。
I was one of those, like, toddlers that was trying to stick, like, triangle pieces into round holes.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直很难在脑海中想象形状和尺寸,所以完全理解。
I've always struggled to sort of visualize shapes and sizes, so absolutely.
我们身处细胞中,而且我们不是
We're we're in cells, and we're not
形状,是的。
shape Yeah.
Exactly 就是这样。
That's exactly it.
但那一集中有一些特别突出的内容。
But there is a bunch of stuff that stood out from that episode.
有一件事我应该澄清一下,因为我并不是想轻视,你知道的,我问过特朗普政府是否对能源友好,是的。
One thing I should just clarify because I don't mean to make light of, you know, I I asked about the Trump administration being energy friendly Yeah.
转向美国国内的能源生产商。
To domestic US energy producers.
鲍勃说,战争非常……而我则轻描淡写地一带而过。
And Bob was like, well, war is very And I kinda waved it off.
这简直就是巨大的补贴。
Like, it is a huge giveaway
是的。
Yeah.
惠及美国能源产业。
To US energy.
还有,你知道的,伊莎贝拉·韦伯,另一位出色的《Odd Lots》嘉宾,写过一篇论文,探讨了这些油价上涨的实际收益流向了哪里,结果全部流向了美国能源公司。
And, you know, like, Isabella Weber, another great Odd Lots guest, had a paper about, like, where the value of these higher oil prices actually flows to, and it's all The US energy companies.
特朗普自己也说过。
Trump said it himself.
对。
Yeah.
他在他的Truth Social帖子中说过,大概是那样的。
He said it in one of his truth social posts, something like that.
他说,我们实际上会赚更多的钱。
He's like, we're actually gonna make more money.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的。
You know?
因为大多数人并不是石油生产者。
Because most people are not oil producers.
大多数人是石油消费者。
Most people are oil consumers.
所以人们对于汽油价格上涨并不高兴,但他却巧妙地歪曲了这一点。
And so people are not happy that gas prices, but he, like, sort of spun it.
他说,你看。
He's, oh, look.
我们将会赚很多钱,因为我们现在是液化天然气和原油的净能源出口国。
We're gonna make a lot of money because we're a net oil exporter and energy exporter now between LNG and crude.
所以,是的,国内能源显然受益了,它正乘着一股巨大的浪潮,尤其是乌克兰战争后对液化天然气的需求激增,这可是个大事件。
So, yes, clearly domestic energy has benefited, obviously benefiting, you know, quite a wave that it's riding because obviously the demand for LNG after the invasion of Ukraine, that just that's a very big story.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我认为这让我们回到了我们之前录制的关于霍尔木兹海峡关闭对中国经济发展影响的那一期。
And I also think this brings us back to the episode we recorded on the impact of the Strait Of Hormuz closure on China's economy.
对。
Yeah.
而且这种观点是,像这样的大宗商品供应中断越多,各国就越会担心关键通道被掐断的问题。
And this idea that well, the more disruptions to commodity supply you have like this, the more you have governments sort of worried about choke points materializing Yeah.
你就会看到向可再生能源的转型会加速,这可能是。
The more you're gonna see a hastened shift to renewables that might be
这一点也是。
That too.
更能抵御这类干扰。
More immune from these types of disruptions.
直到鲍勃在最后提到这一点时,我才意识到,当我们想到2000年代初由中国推动的大宗商品超级周期时。
I hadn't appreciated at all until Bob said it at the very end that, you know, like, when we think of the early two thousands, you know, the the commodity super cycle driven by China.
但在中国经济开放的最初几年里,他们确实受益于产能过剩的现实,全球产能的整合。
But then for the first several years of China Chinese opening up, they really benefited from the fact that there was just a glut of capacity, that the combining of global Yeah.
这一点我之前根本没想过。
Which I hadn't really thought about at all.
也就是说,从经济角度看,当时有大量产能可以向中国供应原材料,尤其是在上世纪90年代中期,正如他所说,将一点资本主义引入那些苏联资产后,突然间大量产能就投入了生产。
That is, like, from an economic perspective, there was a lot of capacity to supply China with raw commodities, particularly in the mid nineties, simply due to the fact that, you know, as he said, apply a little bit of capitalism to those Soviet assets, and suddenly you have a lot of production brought online.
90年代是个特殊的时期。
The nineties were a special time.
一切都很顺利。
Everything was just working out.
人类的巅峰。
Peak humanity.
人类的巅峰时刻。
Peak humanity.
我确实这么认为。
I really believe so.
好的。
Alright.
我们就到这里吧?
Should we leave it there?
我们就到这里吧。
Let's leave it there.
这是《奇思妙想播客》的又一期节目。
This has been another episode of the Odd Thoughts Podcast.
我是特蕾西·阿拉韦。
I'm Tracy Allaway.
你可以关注特蕾西·阿拉韦。
You can follow me at Tracy Allaway.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。