本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是一个我心 podcast。
This is a I heart podcast.
保证是真人。
Guaranteed human.
我是克莱顿·内卡德。
I'm Clayton Neckard.
在2022年,我是ABC电视台《单身汉》的主理人。
In 2022, I was the lead of ABC's The Bachelor.
但关键是。
But here's the thing.
单身汉粉丝们讨厌他。
Bachelor fans hated him.
如果我能按一个按钮让一切重来,我会这么做。
If I could press a button and rewind it all, I would.
就在那时,他的生活发生了令人不安的转折。
That's when his life took a disturbing turn.
一夜情最终演变成了一场法庭诉讼。
A one night stand would end in a courtroom.
媒体已经到场了。
The media is here.
这个案件已经爆红了。
This case has gone viral.
约会合同。
The dating contract.
同意和我约会,但我也在起诉你。
Agree to date me, but I'm also suing you.
我从未见过这样的事情。
This is unlike anything I've ever seen before.
我是斯蒂芬妮·杨。
I'm Stephanie Young.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《被困在爱情中》。
Listen to love trapped on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
你可以忘记所有关于健身的其他知识,只专注于这四件事。
You can forget everything else you know about fitness and just focus on these four things.
次数,r-e-p-s。
Reps, r e p s.
R代表重复次数,每个动作都要训练到力竭,或离力竭还差一到三次重复。
The r stands for repetitions, training two failure or one to three reps shy of failure in every exercise.
第二个是动作选择。
Exercise selection is number two.
这意味着一次只锻炼一个肌群。
That's choosing one muscle group to work at a time.
P代表蛋白质,每天每磅体重摄入0.75到1克蛋白质。
P is protein, eating point seven five to one gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
S代表结构,每周非连续地每个肌群训练两次左右。
And S is structure, working each muscle group two ish times per week on nonconsecutive days.
只要你遵循这四点,我敢保证你一定会看到肌肉增长。
You follow these four things, I can guarantee you will see muscle growth.
大家好。
Hey, everyone.
欢迎回到《有目的》节目,这里是让你变得更快乐、更健康、更疗愈的地方。
Welcome back to On Purpose, the place you come to become happier, healthier, and more healed.
今天的嘉宾是我一直很想邀请的人,因为她将帮助我们真正做到这一点。
Today's guest is someone that I've wanted to talk to for quite some time now because she's gonna help us do exactly that.
博士。
Doctor.
香农·里奇是一位物理治疗师,也是evlofitness的创始人,这是一个快速发展的、基于科学的健身平台,帮助成千上万的人重新思考他们所学过的所有关于锻炼的知识。
Shannon Ritchey is a physical therapist and the founder of evlofitness, a rapidly growing science backed fitness platform helping thousands of people rethink everything they've been taught about exercise.
如果你觉得自己在健身房已经做了所有正确的事情,但仍然看不到效果,这场对话将改变你对健身的看法。
If you feel like you're doing everything right in the gym, but still not seeing results, this conversation will change the way you think about fitness.
有请香农·里奇来到《有目的》节目。
Please welcome to On Purpose, Shannon Ritchey.
香农,很高兴你来到这里。
Shannon, it's great to have you here.
谢谢。
Thank you.
很高兴能来到这里。
I'm thrilled to be here.
我们很多人都在尝试应用社交媒体、互联网和其他地方听到的各种建议,但身体却看不到变化。
A lot of us are trying to apply all this advice we hear on social media and on the internet and everywhere else, but we're not seeing the change in our body.
是的。
Yes.
你多年来一直在帮助人们实现这一点。
And you've spent years now helping people do exactly this.
所以,我想首先和你一起打破一些误解。
So the first thing I wanna do with you is actually start by busting some myths.
我想直接切入主题。
I wanna dive right in.
哦,太好了。
Oh, yay.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得我们应该直接进入正题
I feel like we should just get right
进去。
in there.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
是的。
Yes.
第一个误区是:只有做大量有氧运动才能减重。
The first one is you'll only lose weight if you're doing tons of cardio.
这是一个非常普遍的误解。
This is such a pervasive one.
我认为它之所以具有破坏性,是因为第一,它其实并不有效,我稍后会解释原因;第二,它让我们相信,只有让锻炼把我们累垮,才算有效。
And I think that the reason it's so damaging is because, a, it doesn't really work, and I'll explain why in a moment, and b, it makes us believe that our workouts need to smash us in order to be effective.
人们的做法是不断增加锻炼量,却看不到效果。
And what people do is they add endless amounts of exercise, and they don't see results.
因此,他们要么放弃并精疲力尽,导致整体活动量减少——我们知道这并不好;要么加倍努力,结果反而更加耗尽精力。
So they either give up and burn out, and they become less active overall, which we know is not good, or they double down and they work even harder, and this burns them out more.
作为一名物理治疗师,我经常看到这种情况。
And as a physical therapist, I saw this all the time.
然后你就来到我的诊所,带着关节疼痛和内分泌紊乱,感觉糟糕透顶。
Then you're in my office with joint pain and disrupted hormones, and you feel horrible.
你对锻炼抱有非常负面的心态。
You have a horrible mindset around exercise.
所以我认为,当你了解了科学原理后,就能更好地聚焦在正确的事情上。
So I think that when you learn the science, it really helps you focus on the right things.
更重要的是,它能帮助你重新定义什么是有效的锻炼,从而改善你对锻炼的心态。
And more than that, it helps you redefine what an effective workout looks like and your mindset around exercise improves.
所以总结一下,这就是为什么锻炼并不是减脂的高效手段。
So all that to say, here's why exercise is just not a very efficient tool for fat loss.
因此,研究一致发现,如果不改变饮食,单靠增加有氧运动只会带来微乎其微的减重效果,可能一年下来只减几磅。
So studies consistently find that adding cardio without nutritional changes results in really underwhelming weight loss, maybe just a few pounds over a year.
而要达到这一点,你却要长时间高强度锻炼,结果体重却只变化几磅。
And that's a long time to be working out really hard and only have like a few pounds of a difference.
造成这种情况的原因是,我们的身体会进行补偿。
And the reason for this is because our body compensates.
我们的身体不喜欢出现巨大的能量缺口。
So our body doesn't like large energy deficits.
因此,当我们增加运动量时,身体会通过在其他部位减少热量消耗来适应,从而让你的总热量消耗保持在一个狭窄的范围内。
So as we add more exercise, your body adapts to burn fewer calories in other places throughout your body so that you stay within this narrow window of calorie expenditure.
总的来说,当我们增加运动时,实际消耗的热量远比我们想象的要少。
So overall, we're burning far fewer calories than we think when we add exercise.
同时,人们通常很容易通过饮食补回这些消耗的热量,有时甚至会吃超,因为他们高估了自己燃烧的热量。
And at the same time, people typically can easily eat to replace those calories or sometimes even overeat because they've overestimated how much they've burned.
这可能导致他们要么看不到明显的效果,要么在努力锻炼时反而体重增加,明明很拼命却看不到成果。
And this can make them either not see very great results or sometimes even gain weight when they're adding exercise, feeling like they're working really hard and not seeing results.
所以这就是为什么我更倾向于建议将锻炼和减脂分开来看。
So that's why I just like to recommend separating exercise and fat loss.
如果你的目标是减脂,那么专注于饮食和力量训练会有效得多,希望我们能深入探讨很多这方面内容。
If fat loss is your goal, you're so much better off focusing on nutrition and strength training, which hopefully we can get into a lot.
但要进行力量训练,以至少维持甚至增加肌肉,这样任何体重的下降都来自脂肪而非肌肉。
But strength training so that you are at least maintaining or maybe even building muscle so that any weight loss is coming from fat, not muscle.
下一个观点是‘不痛苦,无收获’,我觉得这和你刚才提到的内容有关,就是那种在健身房把自己练到崩溃的想法。
The next one is no pain, no gain, which I think kind of speaks to what you just spoke about, like this idea of just destroying yourself in the gym.
那你对‘不痛苦,无收获’这个说法怎么看?
But what's your take on no pain, no gain?
我认为这种观念源于几十年来的营销和宣传,尤其是在美国文化中,我们被灌输必须拼命努力,如果锻炼不痛苦、不残酷,就不会改变体型。
I think that this comes from decades of marketing and messaging that, especially in American culture, that we need to hustle and we need to work harder, and then if it doesn't hurt and it's not brutal, it's not going to change your body.
就像我刚才说的,我们发现这种类型的锻炼并不一定带来显著的减重或体成分变化,而这通常是人们进行这类锻炼的原因。
And like I just discussed, we see that that type of workout doesn't necessarily result in a lot of weight loss, or body composition changes, which is typically why people do those types of workouts.
所以你觉得自己练得非常非常辛苦,但实际上却看不到效果。
So you feel like you're working out really, really hard, but you're not actually seeing results.
所以我喜欢教人们:究竟什么样的刺激才能真正改变你的体脂组成?
So I like to teach people, okay, what is the stimulus that does change your body composition?
当你正确地运用这些方法时,你就不会再觉得必须把自己练到崩溃。
And you'll find that when you apply the right things, you no longer feel like you have to smash yourself.
你也不会再觉得‘不痛苦,就没收获’是唯一的方式。
You no longer feel like no pain, no gain is the only way.
当你开始这样做时,不仅会看到更好的效果,而且会更持续地坚持锻炼,因为这种方式不会让你身体和精神上都耗尽。
And when you start to do this, not only will you see better results, but you'll feel more consistent with exercise because it doesn't physically drain you as much, and it doesn't mentally drain you as much.
更容易坚持下去。
It's easier to show up for.
这就是我们所说的温和的持续性。
It's what we call gentle consistency.
所以,是的,我不相信‘不痛苦,就没收获’这一套。
So, yeah, I'm not a believer in no pick.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
再次非常清晰。
Very, very clear again.
这个说法,跑步会毁掉你的膝盖。
This one, running ruins your knees.
如果跑步量适当,它并不会毁掉你的膝盖。
Running does not ruin your knees if it's in the right amounts.
如果你过度进行任何形式的锻炼,你的关节都会为此付出代价。
If you overdo any forms of exercise, your joints will pay for it.
而且,作为一名物理治疗师,我经常看到这种情况。
And again, saw that I saw this as a physical therapist all the time.
你因为过度使用而患上肌腱炎,或出现关节磨损。
You get tendinitis from overuse or joint wear and tear.
所以,增加跑步本身并不会直接损坏你的膝盖,关键是要控制在适当的量,并循序渐进地适应。
So adding running doesn't inherently wreck your knees, it's that it has to be in the right amounts, and you have to progress up to it appropriately.
问题是,很多人开始跑步是为了减肥,但他们过度运动,却看不到体重下降,于是要么增加更多运动量,要么把自己累垮,身体因为承受不了这么大的负荷而感到疼痛。
The problem is many people start running again to lose weight, and they overdo it, and they don't see the weight loss, so they either add more or burn themselves out, and their body hurts because it's just too much for their body to handle.
他们的身体还没有适应这种压力。
Their body hasn't adapted to that stress yet.
明白了。
Got it.
哇。
Wow.
我觉得我已经学到了很多东西。
I feel like I'm learning so much already.
而且我觉得这些观点我们到处都能听到,对吧?
And I feel like these are things that we hear everywhere, right?
就像这些是你父母告诉你的、朋友们也在说的,它们不知不觉就留在了我们的脑海里,以至于我们从不质疑它们。
Like these are things that your parents said to you, your friends are saying to you, and they kind of get stuck in our minds and then we never even question them.
对。
Right.
所以,好吧。
And so, okay.
在我们深入一些更深层次的话题之前,我还有几个这样的观点。
Got a couple more of these before we dive into some deeper subjects here.
你必须每天锻炼。
You must work out every day.
我不认为你应该每天锻炼,至少不应该每天进行高强度运动。
I do not believe that you should work out every day, at least not intense exercise every day.
你的身体需要恢复。
Your body needs recovery.
我喜欢把锻炼看作一个刺激-恢复-适应的循环,而这三个环节缺一不可。
If we look at I like to think about exercise as this stimulus recovery adaptation loop, And you need all three of those things.
刺激就是锻炼,你在锻炼中做什么很重要。
So the stimulus is the workout, and what you do in your workout matters.
有高质量的刺激,也有低质量的刺激。
There is high quality stimulus and low quality stimulus.
我们可以深入探讨所有这些。
We can get into all of this.
但你需要高质量的刺激,然后给身体时间去适应和修复。
But you need a high quality stimulus, and then you need to give your body time to adapt and repair.
而这个修复过程才是关键。
And that repair process is the magic.
但人们往往想跳过这个过程,直接追求适应和结果,因为他们缺乏耐心,只想更快看到成果。
And that's what people wanna skip right past and just go right up to the adaptation of the results because they they're impatient, and they just wanna see results faster.
但你的身体在过度压力下是不会适应的。
But your body does not adapt when it is overstressed.
它是在获得适当压力时才适应的。
It adapts when it gets the appropriate stress.
它有时间恢复,然后你才能增长肌肉、提高耐力、改善你所设定的任何目标。
It has time to recover, and then that's when you build muscle, improve endurance, improve whatever you're you're setting out to do.
所以恢复是其中重要的一环,因此我确实认为休息日和主动恢复日很有必要,但这并不意味着你整天只是瘫在沙发上。
So recovery is a big piece of that, and so I do believe that taking days off, active recovery days, it's not like you're just sitting on the couch all day long.
我们仍然希望保持整体活跃,但安排休息日、暂停规律锻炼非常重要。
We still wanna be active overall, but taking days off structured exercise is very important.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢你允许我坚持我那两天的休息。
Thank you for allowing me to have my two days off that I do.
你休息两天,这正是我推荐的做法。
You take two, which is exactly what I would recommend.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Great.
好好利用这些休息日。
Take those days.
你仍然可以做一些事情,但别过度摧残身体,因为你的身体需要时间修复。
You still wanna do things, but not smashing your body because your body needs time to repair.
是的。
Yeah.
否则,你就会陷入慢性轻度炎症状态。
Otherwise, you'll just spend in chronic low grade inflammation.
所以,是的,这再完美不过了。
So, yes, I that's perfect.
你做得对。
You're doing Yeah.
刚刚好。
Just the right
好的。
Okay.
再做几个这样的。
A couple more of these.
女性不应该举重,因为那样会让她们变得魁梧。
Women shouldn't lift heavy weights because it will make them bulky.
这并不正确。
This is not true.
如果我们观察这种健壮的外表,通常涉及大量的肌肉,而肌肉的显著增长至少需要三个月。
If we look at this bulky appearance, that typically involves a lot of muscle mass, and muscle mass takes at least three months to build substantial amounts of it.
此外,要发展出大多数女性认为健壮的体型,还需要数年时间。
And beyond that, it takes years to develop these physiques that most women would consider bulky.
因此,举重本身并不会导致这种健壮的外表。
So lifting heavy does not inherently create that bulky appearance.
造成这种健壮外表的通常是多年的训练,通常是高容量的训练,也可能是因为身体上有脂肪,导致整体质量更大。
What creates that bulky appearance is usually years of training, usually training at high volumes, and potentially also having fat on top of your body so that you just have more mass in general.
所以,是的,这是一个谬论,认为举重会立即让你变得健壮。
So, yes, that is a myth that lifting heavy weights immediately makes you bulky.
是的。
Yeah.
完全正确。
Absolutely.
我觉得这个误解持续得太久了。
I think that that one's lasted far too long.
太久了。
Too long.
好的。
Okay.
这个说法,我们来谈谈‘腹肌是在厨房里练出来的’。
This one, let's do abs are made in the kitchen.
这个说法有点对,又不完全对。
This is kind of true, kind of not.
你可以通过针对性的腹部训练来锻炼腹肌。
So you can build your abdominal muscles through focused abdominal work.
但要想看到下面的肌肉——这适用于任何肌肉,不仅仅是腹部肌肉——你需要有足够的低体脂率才能让肌肉显现出来。这同样适用于你的肩部肌肉、腿部肌肉,所有肌肉都是如此,但不知为何,我们总觉得腹部和其他部位不一样。
But in order to see the muscle underneath, and this goes for any muscle, not just your abdominals, you have to have less body fat on top to see the muscle, and this goes for your shoulder muscles, your leg muscles, all of the muscles, but we think of the abs as different than the rest of our body for some reason.
但没错,要想看到下面的肌肉,你的体脂率必须足够低。
But, yes, So in order to see the muscle underneath, you have to have a low enough body fat percentage.
所以饮食对此很重要,但你也可以通过锻炼来增强腹部肌肉。
So diet is important for that, but also you can build your abdominal muscles through exercise.
所以两者都需要。
So it's a little bit of both.
好的。
Okay.
太棒了。
Brilliant.
很好的开始。
Great start.
这已经非常有用,帮助我们摆脱了这些限制性的信念和长期以来形成的固有结构。
This is very useful already to kind of get us out of these kind of limiting beliefs that we have, these structures that have kind of been set up over time.
我觉得锻炼、变得健康和强健的很大一部分都在于此。
And I feel like so much of working out and so much of getting fit and healthy.
如果有人今天听了你的所有建议,并切实应用,按照你的计划去做,他们的生活会发生什么变化?
If someone listened to all your advice today and they practically applied it, they followed your program, what would change in their life?
首先是看到更好的身体变化。
The first thing is just seeing better physical results.
我认为这对人们来说很重要,不仅在外观上,也在健康方面。
I think that that is important for people, not only aesthetically, but your health.
拥有更多肌肉和更健康的身体对我们的健康至关重要。
Having more muscle and having a more fit body is important for our health.
但除此之外,减少对身体的过度消耗,建立更好的身体与运动关系,不再因为休息几天而感到内疚。
But beyond that, smashing your body less and having a better relationship with your body and exercise, and not feeling guilty for taking days off.
度假一周休息时也不再感到内疚。
Not feeling guilty when you take a week off for vacation.
明白即使你稍微放松一点或生病了,一切也不会崩溃。
Knowing that not everything is gonna fall apart if you back off a little bit or if you're sick.
因此,帮助人们理解身体如何适应和变化的科学,正是这种整体性方法。
So helping people understand the science of how our body adapts and changes really is this holistic approach.
你会看到更好的效果。
You see better results.
你对身体和锻炼的心态更好了,身体也感觉更舒适了。
You have a better mindset around your body and exercise, and your body feels better physically.
你不会觉得那么疲惫、耗尽和精疲力竭,因为你不是每天都在拼命折磨自己。
You don't feel so worn down and depleted and exhausted because you're not smashing yourself every single day.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得这里还有一个心态层面的问题。
It feels like there's such a mindset piece there as well.
对。
Yes.
因为你说的是,我们试图加速这些成果,想尽快看到效果,因此我们会把自己逼到极限。
Because what you're saying is we're trying to accelerate those results, we wanna see them ASAP, and because of that we'll push ourselves to our limits.
这些极限让我们更容易放弃,无法坚持计划,结果两个月后——如果你够幸运的话——你就放弃了,不然可能两周就撑不住了,因为你实在太累、太耗尽了。
Those limits mean we give up sooner, we can't stick to a schedule, and then all of a sudden in two months if you're lucky, you're giving up, if not in two weeks because you're just so exhausted and depleted.
对。
Yes.
我一遍又一遍地看到这个循环。
And I see that cycle over and over and over and over.
这也是人们看不到成果的原因之一,因为我们一生中都有时间锻炼,这意味着我们需要聪明地对待自己的身体。
And it's one of the reasons why people are not seeing results because we have the rest of our lives to work out, which means we need to be smart about how we're treating our bodies.
我们不能让身体承受过度的折磨,还指望这种模式能持续下去。
We can't put our bodies through the ringer and expect that to be sustainable.
所以,你越早学会能改变身体的刺激方式,就越能取得进展——我不是说你的锻炼应该轻松,我不是这个意思,但我确实认为,以正确的强度、在适当的范围内给身体施加负荷,加入有氧运动,安排休息日,采取这种平衡的方法,远比我们很多人最终陷入的那种‘开始-停止-反复’的心态更能让你取得长远成果。
And so the sooner you can learn the stimulus that changes your body, because I'm not saying that your workout should be easy, I'm not saying that, but I am saying having the correct effort in placing your body under correct load in the right amounts, adding in cardio, having your rest days, having this balanced approach will get you so much further than this kind of start, stop, yo yo mentality that so many of us kind of end up doing.
我自身也有这样的经历,因为我已经在健身行业待了十五年,拿过所有认证,做过所有事情,五年前、十年前,我曾疯狂地锻炼身体。
And I even have my own experience with this because I've been in the fitness industry for fifteen years, and so I've taken all of the certifications, done all the things, and five, ten years ago, I was smashing my body with exercise.
我做了所有女性被教导去做的、为了变瘦变美该做的事。
I was doing all of the things that women are taught to do to get fit.
轻重量、高次数、不休息,拼命燃烧卡路里,努力出大汗,但这些做法对我的身体造成的只是极其有限的健身效果。
Light weights, high rep, no recovery days, trying to burn as many calories as possible, trying to get really sweaty, and all this did for my body was leave me with so so fitness results.
它确实让我有了一点进步,但我当时总觉得:哦,我只是还不够努力。
Like, it kinda got me a little bit of the way there, but I was like, oh, I'm just not working hard enough.
我得更加努力才行。
I need to go work harder.
我的身体到处都慢性疼痛。
And my body had chronic pain all over.
所以在24岁的时候,我感觉自己像90岁一样。
So at the age of 24, I felt like I was 90.
我的身体完全垮掉了。
My body was completely falling apart.
我的手腕总是疼。
My wrists were always hurting.
我有慢性背痛和髋部疼痛。
I had chronic back pain, hip pain.
但这就是我们大多数人被灌输的理念,作为一名物理治疗师,当我执业时,我看到很多患者也在经历同样的问题。
But this is what so many of us are taught, and as a physical therapist, when I was practicing, I saw so many of my patients dealing with the same things.
他们以为自己看不到效果是因为不够努力,但他们的身体因为锻炼而全身疼痛。
They thought that they weren't seeing results because they just weren't working hard enough, but their body hurt all over because of their workout.
所以我认为,当你能转向真正有效的方式时,因为当我转变后,我达到了人生最佳的体态。
So I do think that when you can shift to what works, because when I shifted, I got in the best shape of my life.
我在一年内增加了八磅肌肉,减掉了五磅脂肪。
I built eight pounds of muscle and lost five pounds of fat over one year.
在这段时间里,我锻炼的时间比以往任何时候都少得多。
And over that time, I worked out for far less than I ever had.
我以前锻炼要六十分钟,后来开始只锻炼三十五分钟左右。
I used to work out for like sixty minutes and then started working out for like thirty five minutes.
我很少消耗大量卡路里,也很少出汗。
Rarely did I burn very many calories or break a sweat.
我的身体不再疼痛。
My body didn't hurt.
我对锻炼的心态也变得更好了。
I had a better mindset around exercise.
而且确实,我也取得了有史以来最好的身体成果。
And yes, I also saw the best physical results that I had ever seen.
所以,是的,这源于首先理解并学习科学原理,然后反复应用,并给身体足够的时间。
So, yeah, it comes from first understanding and learning the science, and then applying it over and over and over and giving your body long enough.
科学教会了你关于我们身体的什么知识,是你认为我们忽视或不了解的?
What's something that science has taught you about our bodies that you think we're unaware of or ignore?
我认为我看到的最大错误之一,就像我们之前讨论的,是把锻炼当作燃烧脂肪或减脂的主要工具。
I think one of the biggest mistakes I see, like we talked about, is using exercise as a tool to burn fat or lose fat or using it as your primary tool.
但人们通常会想,好吧。
But then what people do is they're like, okay.
我要通过锻炼来增肌。
I'm gonna use my workouts to build muscle.
很好,我喜欢这个想法。
Great, love that.
但他们仍然在做那些无法有效增肌的错误锻炼。
But they still end up doing the wrong workouts that don't build muscle.
一个对我帮助很大的重新思考是区分肌肉疲劳和肌肉力竭。
And one kind of really helpful reframe that helped me is differentiating between muscle fatigue and muscle failure.
科学表明,要增长肌肉,你需要在每个动作、每组训练中都接近力竭。
So the science shows that to build muscle, you need to train close to failure in every single exercise, every single set.
你不必完全做到力竭,可以做到,也可以在还剩一到三次重复时停止。
You don't have to train all the way to failure, you can, or you can stop one to three reps shy.
力竭意味着你无论如何努力,身体都无法再完成一次重复。
So failure means that you are physically unable to do another rep.
比如说,你在做哑铃弯举。
So let's say you're doing bicep curls.
尽管你尽了最大努力,仍然无法再完成一次重复。
You cannot physically do another rep despite your best efforts.
你可以选择做大约四次,一直到三十次,或者介于两者之间的任何次数。
You can do anywhere from four ish reps all the way up to 30 reps, or anywhere in between.
你可以选择自己偏好的次数,但你的最后一次重复必须非常具有挑战性。
You can just choose what you prefer, but your last rep needs to be really challenging.
但我认为,人们常常把疲劳和力竭混淆了。
But I think often what people do is they confuse fatigue with failure.
我以前经常这么做。
I used to do this all the time.
我会去参加团体健身课,保持深蹲姿势长达三到五分钟。
I would go to a group fitness class and be holding like a lunge position for like three, five minutes straight.
这感觉非常艰难,非常疲劳,肌肉灼热感强烈,还会不停颤抖。
And that feels really hard and really fatiguing and lots of burn, lots of shake.
但疲劳并不能可靠地促进肌肉增长。
But it's not fatigue does not reliably build muscle.
真正有效的是力竭。
Failure does.
所以我常推荐给大家一个非常有用的工具,它彻底改变了我、我们的会员以及我接触的许多人的训练方式,叫做‘休息测试’。
So one really helpful tool that I like to give people that's changed the game for me and for our membership and many people that I talk to is called the rest test.
这能帮助你区分疲劳和肌肉力竭。
So this will help you differentiate between fatigue and muscle I
我知道这一点。
know this.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yes.
所以你下次锻炼时也要试试这个。
So you'll have to try this too in your next workout.
你要做的就是完成最后一组重复动作。
So what you do is do your final rep.
如果你觉得自己已经力竭或接近力竭,就把重量放下,休息大约五秒,抖一抖身体,稍微放松一下,只几秒钟,然后重新拿起哑铃,尝试再做几次重复动作。
And if you think you are at failure or near failure, set the weight down, break for like five seconds, shake out, take a tiny little break, just a few seconds, pick up the weights, and try to do more reps.
如果你还能再做三下或更多,那就说明你只是疲劳了,并没有接近真正的肌肉力竭。
If you could do three or more reps, you were just fatigued, you were not close to true muscular failure.
这意味着下次你应该增加重量,或者多做几组,让自己更接近真正的肌肉力竭点,因为这才是能显著改变你身体的高效刺激,远胜于单纯的疲劳。
And so that just means go up and wait next time or do more reps so that you get closer to that true muscular failure point because that will be the potent stimulus that changes your body so much more than fatigue will.
这太重要了。
That's huge.
意思是,我觉得这一点特别重要。
Mean, that's such a big one I feel like.
而且我的身体会自然地让我想这么做。
And it's something that my body naturally makes me wanna do.
比如我注意到,如果我做了10次某个动作,目标是15次,到第10次时,我的身体就只想休息三秒钟。
Like I noticed that like if I've done 10 reps of something and we're trying to get to 15, at 10 my body's like, all I need to take a little three second break.
是的。
Yes.
我得把重量放下,抖一抖,再捡起来,然后我就发现,哦,我现在又能再做10次了。
I need to put the weights down, shake it off, pick them back up, and then I'm like, oh, I could do another 10 now.
你是在说,我必须这么做。
And you're saying I have to.
你的意思是,如果我能做,就应该再做10次,而不是直接做到15次。
That's what you're saying is that I should do another 10 if I can rather than just hit the 15.
我的意思是,当在第10次左右开始感到吃力时,这些才是最具刺激性的重复次数。
Well, what I'm saying is when it starts to get hard around that 10 rep range, those are the most stimulating reps.
所以,当你最接近力竭时的那几次重复是最关键的。
So the reps where you are closest to failure are the most important ones.
对。
Right.
假设你目标是做15次,到了第10次时,你开始感到吃力。
So let's say you're trying to go to 15, and at 10, that's when you're starting to struggle.
是的。
Yeah.
这时候你应该坚持下去,继续努力完成15次。
That is the time to push through and continue trying to get to 15.
即使你没能做到15次,重点也不在于次数本身。
Even if you don't get to 15, it's not about the number.
而在于你离力竭有多近。
It's about proximity to failure.
所以在第10次时你已经非常吃力了,那就再试着做几下。
So on that tenth rep, you're really, really struggling, try to do a couple more reps.
尽量不要停,因为那意味着你已经激活了大部分肌肉。
Try not to break because that means you're reaching a big percentage of the muscle overall.
你正在激活所谓的II型肌纤维。
You're reaching what's called your type two muscle fibers.
当受到强烈刺激、产生大量机械张力时,这些肌纤维才会被调动。
They're the ones that kick in when you have a powerful stimulus, when there's a lot of mechanical tension.
所以最后那几次重复是最关键的。
So those last few reps are the most important.
明白了。
Got it.
所以实际上我不该在第十次时停顿。
So actually I shouldn't pause at ten.
不该停。
Shouldn't.
我应该逼自己做到十二次,或者任何现实可行的次数,然后放松一下。
I should push myself to maybe twelve or whatever's realistic, then shake it off.
那之后我该做什么?
And then what should I do after that?
然后就放松一下。
Then shake it off.
如果你发现自己还能拿起重量多做三下或更多,那就说明重量不够重。
If you find you could pick your weights up and do three or more reps, that means the weight wasn't heavy enough.
所以应该增加重量,努力达到目标的重复次数范围。
So that means go heavier and try to get to whatever rep range.
我倾向于不数重复次数,这有点争议。
You can do any I like to not count reps, and this is, like, kind of controversial.
哦,明白了。
Oh, okay.
继续说。
Go on.
因为当你心里想着做15次时,你会选一个感觉能做15次的重量,但其实你可能能做20次、30次。
Because I think when you put 15 in your head, you grab a weight that you feel like you could do for 15, but really you could probably do twenty, thirty with that weight.
而如果你只是抓起一个感觉有挑战性的重量,心里不确定自己能做多少次,也许在八到十五次之间。
Whereas if you just grab a weight that feels challenging and you're like, I don't know how many reps I could do, maybe somewhere between like eight and fifteen.
这个范围内的任何次数都很棒,因为所有这些都能促进肌肉增长。
Anywhere in in there is great because all of that will work for muscle growth.
然后尽你所能做尽可能多的次数。
And you just do as many as you possibly can.
你常常会惊讶于自己有多强壮,能做多少次重复。
You often surprise yourself at how strong you are and how many reps you can do.
正如我所说,接近肌肉力竭点才是最重要的部分,但很多人恰恰忽略了这一点,因为他们只是在感到累的时候就停下了。
And like I said, getting close to that muscular failure point is the most important part, but it's that piece that so many people are missing because they're stopping when they're tired.
我完全同意你的观点。
I fully agree with you.
我清楚地知道,当我告诉自己只需要做10次的时候,是的。
I know for a fact that when I'm telling my brain I've only gotta do 10 of these Yes.
我已经给自己设定了上限。
I've just programmed my upper limit.
有时候我会做10次,但我知道自己其实能做13次。
And there are times when I'll do 10, and I know I could have done 13.
对。
Yes.
但我本来就没打算做超过10次。
But I'm only trying to hit 10 anyway.
你会想,我做了10次。
You're like, I did 10.
我完成了该做的部分。
I did I did what I was supposed
我完成了该做的事。
I to the thing.
是的。
Yeah.
完全正确。
Totally.
但你可能觉得这一组并没有太大的刺激效果。
But you're not you might that set might not be very stimulating.
如果你使用这个方法,它就能改变你的结果。
If you apply this one tool, it can change your results.
我完全同意。
I couldn't agree more.
我觉得我有时候做对了,但我也能感觉到自己有时候做错了。
I I feel like I've been I've been sometimes doing it right, but I can tell I'm doing it wrong too.
比如,做到第十次就停下来,然后再做一组,有什么代价吗?
Like, what's the what is the cost of stopping at ten and then just doing another set?
不听你的建议,会有什么代价?
Like, what is the cost of not listening to your advice?
增长肌肉。
Growing muscle.
我们发现,如果你想增肌,那些最重要的重复次数就在这里。
We see that if you want to build muscle, those are the most important reps.
这并不是说做10次就足够了,你其实可以做15次。
This isn't to say that doing 10 reps is and you could do 15.
这也不是说那10次就毫无用处。
That's not to say that those 10 reps are useless.
你仍然在增强力量。
You're still building strength.
你正在建立神经肌肉连接。
You're building neuromuscular connection.
你正在提升稳定性。
You are improving your stability.
所有这些都属于力量训练中重要的适应性变化。
All of those things are important adaptations that come along with strength training.
但说到增肌,是的,最后那几次真的不能偷工减料。
But when it comes to building muscle, yeah, those last few reps just can't be cheated.
我们就趁现在继续聊聊增肌这件事吧。
Let let's stick on this building muscle thing as we're on it already.
我猜这应该是人们来找你咨询的三大问题之一。
I assume that that's one of the top three things people come to you with.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yes.
我们在讨论这个重复次数范围。
We're talking about this rep range.
我们在讨论如何区分疲劳与力竭的区别。
We're talking about the ability to push past, know the difference between fatigue and failure.
关于增肌,我们还有什么地方理解错了?
What else are we getting wrong about building muscle?
因为这一点你帮我澄清了,方式是我以前从未听过的,这对我意义重大。
Because that's something that I think you've clarified that for me in a way that I haven't heard before, and that's huge for me.
很好。
Good.
我知道我可以把这一点带到明天的下一次锻炼中,幸好是明天。
And I know I can take that into my next workout, which is tomorrow, thankfully.
别担心。
No worries.
明天是星期三。
Tomorrow's Wednesday.
是的。
Yes.
明天?
Tomorrow?
是的。
Yes.
明天不是星期四。
Tomorrow's not Thursday.
所以没错,明天我可以把这一点应用到我的锻炼中。
So yes, tomorrow I can take that into my workout.
告诉我
Let me know
而且我喜欢这样,因为整个过程中我都会想着这一点。
how And I love that because it's I'm gonna be thinking about that the whole time.
很好。
Good.
所以当我开始一组训练时,我的教练——我的私人教练——会告诉我,我们要做四轮这个动作。
So when I start a set and my trainer who I have, my PT is gonna say to me, we're gonna do four rounds of this.
我们通常每轮做大约三个动作。
And we're usually doing four rounds of roughly three activities.
太好了。
Great.
喜欢吧?
Love Right?
然后我们再做另外四轮,每轮三个不同的动作。
And then we're doing another four rounds of another three activities.
很好。
Great.
然后可能再进行三轮,每轮两到三个动作,真棒。
And then maybe doing another three rounds of another two or three activities Great.
在一次锻炼中。
In one workout.
我认为结构非常重要。
I think structure is very important.
所以你要确定每天锻炼哪些肌群。
So which muscle groups you're working on which day.
是的。
Yes.
我们谈到了恢复的重要性。
We talked about the importance of recovery.
我建议每周在非连续的日子里,每个肌群训练两次左右。
I recommend working each muscle group two ish times on non consecutive days in one week.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你可以将力量训练分成三到五次训练,安排两天恢复日,并确保每组肌肉之间有大约48小时的恢复时间。
You can split your strength training workouts into three to five strength training workouts, taking those two recovery days, and making sure that you have about forty eight hours of recovery in between your muscle groups.
比如说,如果你周一训练臀部,那最好直到周三再训练臀部,因为你的身体需要这段时间来恢复,这非常关键。
So let's say you work glutes on Monday, you probably don't wanna work your glutes again until Wednesday at the Your body needs that recovery time, it's so crucial.
但很多人的问题是,他们想改变臀部、腹部或手臂的形态,于是每天都训练这些肌群。
I But think what a lot of people do is they want to change their glutes, or change their abs, or change their arms, and so they'll work that muscle group every single day.
但问题是,这样做时,你没有给身体足够的恢复时间,而恢复才是身体修复和适应的关键阶段。
But the problem is when you do that, you're not giving your body enough recovery, and the recovery is when you repair and adapt.
因此这非常关键。
So that's really crucial.
所以这是我认为人们常犯的一个错误。
So that's one mistake that I think people make.
听起来你在训练中已经这样做了,这很好。
It sounds like you are already doing this in your training routine, which is great.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这样很好。
So so that's good.
对于增肌来说,我们需要了解力竭和疲劳之间的区别。
So for muscle building, we've got knowing the difference between failure and fatigue.
是的。
Yes.
这一点非常重要。
It's huge.
第二个要点是确保肌肉的修复时间至少为48小时,是的。
And then the second one is making sure that the repair time is at least forty eight hours Yes.
在再次训练该肌群之前。
Before hitting that muscle group again.
是的。
Yes.
因为过度训练肌肉并不会带来好结果。
Because just overworking that muscle isn't gonna win.
我觉得我理解得没错。
I think I do have that right.
我觉得很长一段时间里,我确实对某些肌群训练得不够。
I think I did find for a long time that I was underworking a muscle group too.
所以就像你刚才说的,我应该试试。
So like you just said, I should try.
如果我一周有五次训练,比如练背和二头肌,或者胸和三头肌,我需要让每个肌群休息两天。
If I have five workouts and I'm doing say back and bis or chest and tris, I need to get two days of each
如果你能的话。
If you can.
理想情况下是一周内。
Ideally in a week.
是的。
Yes.
因为我觉得很长一段时间里,我每次只练一次,所以没看到效果,现在是因为我对肌群训练得太少了。
Because I think for a long time I was doing one of each and I wasn't seeing the benefit either because I was doing the muscle group too little now.
是的。
Yes.
而且我们最近看到一项关于这个的元分析,发现每周两次是肌肉增长的最佳频率,而且频率很重要,需要再次刺激该肌群。
And we see, there was a recent meta analysis about this that found that twice a week is the sweet spot for muscle growth, and that frequency matters, hitting that muscle group again.
这又是另一个原因,说明你不能在锻炼中把自己练到极限,因为你必须在几天后再次训练该肌群,才能持续积累效果。
And this is just yet another reason why you can't smash yourself in your workout because you know you have to turn around and work that muscle group again in a few days in order to keep compounding those results.
我是克莱顿·内卡德。
I'm Clayton Neckard.
在2022年,我是ABC电视台《单身汉》节目的主角。
And in 2022, I was the lead of ABC's The Bachelor.
不幸的是,事情并没有按计划发展。
Unfortunately, it didn't go according to plan.
他成为了历史上第一位被最终玫瑰拒绝的单身汉。
He became the first bachelor to ever have his final rose rejected.
网络舆论对他展开了抨击。
The Internet turned on him.
如果我能按下一个按钮让一切重来,我会这么做。
If I could press a button and rewind it all, I would.
但节目播出后,克莱顿的经历引发了更大的轰动。
-But what happened to Clayton after the show made even bigger headlines.
这原本只是一夜情,却最终演变成一场法庭诉讼,克莱顿卷入了一场极其古怪的亲子纠纷。
It began as a one night stand and ended in a courtroom, with Clayton at the center of a very strange paternity scandal.
媒体都来了。
-The media is here.
这个案子已经爆红了。
This case has gone viral.
约会合同。
The dating contract.
同意和我约会,但我同时要起诉你。
Agree to date me, but I'm also suing you.
请签发搜查令。
Please search warrant.
我从未见过这样的事情。
This is unlike anything I've ever seen before.
我是斯蒂芬妮·杨。
I'm Stephanie Young.
这是《爱的囚笼》。
This is Love Trapped.
本季将呈现一场激烈的‘他说、她说’之争,以及在谎言的海洋中寻找责任的历程。
This season, an epic battle of he said, she said, and the search for accountability in a sea of lies.
我什么都没做,只是和那位单身汉发生了关系并怀孕了。
I have done nothing except get pregnant by the bachelor.
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcasts或您收听播客的任何平台收听《爱的囚笼》。
Listen to Love Trapped on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
如果我锻炼某个肌群,应该感到多疼?
How sore should you feel if I'm working a muscle group?
比如你举的例子,周一你练了臀部,周三又要再练一次。
So like you gave the example, you worked your glutes on a Monday, you're gonna work them again on a Wednesday.
比如,你在周一和周二希望感到多大程度的肌肉酸痛,然后再周三再次训练?
Like how sore do you wanna feel on a Monday and the Tuesday before you get back to it on Wednesday?
这是个非常好的问题。
Such a good question.
我认为这正是让很多人止步不前的原因。
I think this is something that holds a lot of people back.
轻微甚至没有肌肉酸痛才是理想状态。
Light to no muscle soreness is ideal.
我认为我们过于强调酸痛感,因为它似乎证明了我们确实锻炼了那块肌肉。
And I think that we over index on soreness because it's proof that we worked that muscle.
这种感觉很满足。
It feels satisfying.
这种感觉很好。
It feels good.
但研究一致表明,酸痛感并不是肌肉增长的可靠指标。
But studies consistently show that it's a poor indication of muscle growth.
通常,当你尝试新的动作模式,或者给肌肉增加了你平时不习惯的显著负荷或挑战时,就会出现酸痛。
Soreness typically happens when you do a new movement pattern, or if you add significant load or challenge to the muscle that you're not used to.
酸痛通常发生在肌肉或结缔组织(如筋膜)受损时,这会引发炎症反应,导致组织变得敏感。
Soreness typically happens when there is damage to the muscle or connective tissue like fascia, and that causes an inflammation cycle, which causes the tissues to be sensitive.
所以,这就是酸痛的成因。
So that's what soreness is.
但我们一再发现,酸痛并不是衡量锻炼是否有效的良好指标。
But we just consistently see that it's not a very good way to measure if your workout worked.
因此,再次强调,因为我们希望在几天后再次刺激这些肌群,所以我们希望肌肉酸痛程度轻微甚至没有,这样你才能在下一次锻炼时为这些肌肉提供高质量的刺激。
And so, again, because we wanna hit those muscle groups again in a few days, we want light to no muscle soreness so that you can show up to your next workout and put in a really high quality stimulus for those muscles.
而这正是让效果持续累积的关键。
And that's what, again, keeps compounding those results.
你认为人们在这一点上,睡眠质量差是不是一个重要原因?
And are people do you think a big part of that is also bad sleep?
是的。
Yes.
关于酸痛这一部分,还是说其实只是因为你练得太拼命了?
In terms of the soreness piece, or is it really to do with just pushing yourself so hard?
这真有意思。
That's so interesting.
我想知道有没有文献表明,睡眠不足时你会更酸痛。
I wonder if there is literature that says you get more sore if you are underslept.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
但根据我对身体的理解,这确实说得通。
But just based on what I understand about the body, it does make sense.
是的。
Yeah.
这意味着你没有充分恢复。
It means that you are under recovered.
所以如果你长期酸痛,没错,那就是恢复不足,这并不有利。
So if you are chronically sore, yeah, you're under recovering, which is not beneficial.
人们总觉得,哎呀,我总是这么酸痛。
People think like, oh, I'm so sore all the time.
这意味着我在取得成果,但真正的成果其实发生在你给身体足够恢复时间的时候。
That means I'm seeing results, but the results again are happening when you're when you are allowing your body time to recover.
所以,是的,我认为如果你总是特别酸痛,但还在坚持我们讨论的这些原则,也许说明你需要稍微减少训练量或频率,以便在自己的恢复能力范围内进行训练。
So, yeah, I think that if you're so sore all the time and you're still applying all these principles that we're talking about, maybe it means that you need to dial back volume or frequency slightly so that you can work within your own recovery capacity.
因为说‘多睡觉’很容易。
Because it's easy to say like sleep more.
每个人都知道睡眠很重要,但如果你像我一样,有个宝宝,那也只能接受现实了。
Like everyone knows sleep is so important, but if you're like me, I have a baby, and I'm like, well, that's just, it is what it is.
我没法睡到我想要的那么多。
I can't get as much sleep as I would like to.
在理想情况下,我当然希望睡九个小时,但目前这对我根本不现实。
In a perfect world, I would love to get nine hours, but that's just not practical for me right now.
所以我可能会稍微降低训练强度或训练量,以确保自己始终在恢复能力的范围内。
So I might kind of dial back my intensity or my volume a little bit so that I'm staying within my own recovery window.
你意思是说,即使你有两个不到两岁的可爱宝宝,是的。
And what you're saying is that even in the case that you have two beautiful babies under two Yes.
即使你的睡眠恢复不够充分,这也不一定对你的肌肉增长造成负面影响。
That hasn't necessarily negatively affected muscle building for you if your sleep recovery is not as strong.
你为什么感觉到了这种差异?
Why have you felt the difference?
你知道,我不觉得我有。
You know, I don't think I have.
我认为即使有两个不到两岁的孩子,我依然在持续取得成果。
I think I have continued to see results even with two under two.
我早就知道这些原则的力量,但如今我正经历人生中最混乱的阶段。
And I think that I knew the power of all of before having this, but now I'm in the most chaotic season of my life ever.
一边经营生意,一边照顾两个不到两岁的孩子,简直疯狂,但我却比以往任何时候都更强壮了。
Like, running a business with two under two is just wild, and yet I'm still getting stronger than I've ever been.
这恰恰证明了这些方法的强大之处。
And it just goes to show the power of all of this.
如果你一遍又一遍地给身体发出正确的信号,你就不会感到恢复不足。
Like, if you are giving your body the right signals over and over and over and over, you're not going to feel under recovered.
你就是不会。
You just won't.
如果我们谈到极端情况,比如你每天只睡四个小时之类的,那确实需要调整我们推荐的做法。
If we're going to the extremes of this and you're only getting like four hours of sleep and all of those things, like, yes, you do need to back things off from what we're recommending.
但大多数普通美国人完全可以照我们说的去做,取得很好的效果并顺利恢复。
But for the most part, most average Americans can do exactly what we're saying and see great results and recover from it.
这些建议太有帮助了。
This is such helpful advice.
你所说的每一点都感觉实际可行。
Everything you're saying feels practical and doable.
这让我也感到安心,因为我确实感受到轻微到中等的酸痛。
And it's also reassuring to me because I feel that light to moderate soreness.
很好。
Good.
我一直在怀疑自己是不是练得不够努力,因为我觉得也许我锻炼的强度还不够,可能需要提高训练强度。
And I've been questioning whether I'm not pushing hard enough because I'm like, oh, maybe I'm not working out hard enough and maybe I need to increase the intensity of my workout.
听你这么说真的很有帮助,因为实际上我每天早上去锻炼时都感觉精力充沛。
And hearing that from you is so helpful because I actually walk into my morning workout feeling pretty refreshed.
是的。
Yes.
而且我非常期待锻炼,因为我的身体感觉还能承受更多,而不是一去锻炼就想着天啊,昨天还疼得厉害。
And really excited to work out because my body feels like it can take on more rather than walking into it going, oh my gosh, I'm still really sore from yesterday.
我只有在练腿之后才会感到那种状态。
The only time I ever feel that is after leg day.
是的。
Yes.
腿部训练有点特别,就是会感觉更糟糕,是的。
There's something about legs that, like, only feel worse Yes.
24小时和48小时之后。
Twenty four hours and forty eight hours in.
这正常吗?
Is that normal?
是的。
Oh, yeah.
当然。
For sure.
我的意思是,腿部肌肉群本来就更大,尤其是股四头肌。
I mean, they're just bigger muscle groups and quads specifically.
我不知道你有没有注意到股四头肌。
I don't know if you find quads.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
据我观察,而且我查过相关资料,但不确定具体原因,股四头肌和臀部肌肉更容易酸痛。
Anecdotally, and again, I've looked this up and I'm not sure what the reason is, but quads and glutes tend to get more sore.
对。
Right.
而且这一点,当然,这还存在争议,但有一个有趣的理论认为,酸痛实际上源于筋膜损伤,而不是肌肉组织损伤。
And that could be be and again, this is, like, up for debate, but there's an interesting theory that soreness actually is from more fascia damage, fascial damage rather than muscle tissue damage.
筋膜富含神经末梢,这意味着它非常敏感。
Fascia is richly innervated, which means that it's very sensitive.
所以当你锻炼更大的肌肉群时,这些肌肉周围的筋膜更多,筋膜受损的潜力也更大,因此就会产生更多的酸痛。
So when you're working bigger muscles that just have more fascia surrounding the muscles, there's more there's a higher ceiling for more damage in the fascia, so that's what creates more soreness.
所以我只是想说,别太在意酸痛。
So I just like to say, like, just don't worry too much about soreness.
如果你总是感到酸痛,可能意味着你训练过度了,或者你可以多休息一天之类的。
If you're constantly sore, it probably means you're doing too much, or you could afford to take an extra recovery day or something like that.
但我并不建议刻意追求酸痛,因为它并不是一个可靠的指标。
But I just don't recommend chasing soreness because it's just not a very reliable indicator.
是的。
Yeah.
别追求肌肉酸痛。
Don't chase soreness.
好的。
Okay.
明白了。关于增肌,我们目前讨论的方式是把肌群分开训练。
Got And in terms of as we're still focusing on building muscle, the way we're currently talking about is we're splitting up groups.
是的。
Yes.
我刚才说背和二头肌,你提到胸和三头肌,这是你看待增肌的方式吗?还是有其他方法?
So I was saying back and bis, triceps, you were talking chest and tris, you're talking is that the way you think about building muscle, or is there another way to think about it?
我理解错了吗?
Am I getting it wrong?
是的。
Yes.
完全正确。
Absolutely.
你可以用很多种不同的方式来分配你的肌肉训练。
You there are so many different ways you could split up your muscle work.
我要说,动作选择非常重要。
I will say exercise selection is very important.
所以你希望一次专注于一个肌群。
So you want to bias one muscle group at a time.
不要选择同时锻炼上半身和下半身的动作,因为正如我们之前所说,做到力竭非常重要。
Don't choose an exercise that works your upper body and lower body at the same time because as we talked about, training to failure is really important.
当你在同一个动作中同时锻炼上半身和下半身时,很难判断:是我的手臂成了限制因素?
And when you're working upper body and lower body in the same exercise, it's difficult to know, are my arms a limiting factor?
还是我的腿部成了限制因素?
Are my legs a limiting factor?
或者我只是因为完成了10次重复,就停下来了,因为教练就这么告诉我的?
Or am I just stopping because I hit 10 reps, and that's what the trainer told me to do?
所以,把手臂训练和腿部训练分开,核心训练也和腿部训练分开,保持每个肌群独立训练,通常会更有效、更有成效。
So separating, doing arm workout separate from your leg workout, core workout separate from your leg workout, and keeping each muscle group separate tends to be more effective and productive.
但你可以根据自己的生活安排,将训练分成任何你觉得合理的方式。
But you can split that work into whatever makes sense for you in your life.
我喜欢做五次力量训练,每次35分钟,所以时间都不长。
I like to do I do five strength training workouts that are thirty five minutes, so they're not very long.
这只是每周五次的训练安排。
It's just the evlo five time per week track.
周一练上半身。
Monday's upper body.
所以我们会在上半身训练四个到三个肌肉群。
So we're working four three to four muscle groups in the upper body.
周二练下半身。
Tuesday's lower body.
然后周三、周四、周五是全身混合训练。
And then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday are a mix of full body.
我们确保分开每个肌肉群,避免在连续两天内训练同一肌肉群。
So we are making sure to separate each muscle group so that you're not working the same muscle group on consecutive days.
但这并不是唯一一种划分方式。
But that's not necessarily the only way you can split it up.
你可以像你之前提到的那样来做。
You can do it as you were talking about.
你可以一天练背和二头肌,另一天练胸和三头肌,再或者练腿,怎么合理就怎么安排。
You can do back and bi one day or chest and tri and then legs or however makes sense for you.
有很多种不同的方式来灵活安排训练。
There's so many different ways to kinda slice and dice it.
好的。
Okay.
知道了。
Good to know.
我现在正在确保我的锻炼安排是合理的。
I'm I'm now making sure that my workout makes sense.
明白。
I got you.
是的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
确实如此
Does.
它满足了所有条件
It's checking all the boxes.
是的
Yeah.
我正在为你查看一下
I'm I'm checking it out for you.
这说得通
That that makes sense.
有什么方法可以让我更快地增肌吗?
Is there something I could be doing to build muscle faster?
是的。
Yes.
当你增加所谓的训练量时,可以更快地增长肌肉。
You can build muscle faster when you increase what's called volume.
也就是接近力竭的组数。
So sets taken close to failure.
研究显示,我想稍微补充一下,谈谈最小有效剂量,因为我认为这一点对人们理解‘为了看到效果,我到底需要做多少’至关重要,之后我们再在此基础上进行调整和扩展,讨论最大剂量。
So studies show I'd like to kinda back this up and talk about the minimum effective dose because I think this is really important for people to understand what's the minimum that I need to be doing to see results, and then we can play and work on that and build upon that and talk about kind of the maximum as well.
肌肉增长的最小有效剂量是每周每肌群约四组。
So the minimum effective dose for muscle growth is around four sets per muscle group per week.
也就是臀部四组、股四头肌四组、胸部四组、肩部四组,分散在一周内完成。
So four sets of glutes, four sets of quads, four sets of chest, four sets of shoulders spread across your week.
这是我们观察到能可靠促进肌肉增长的最低量。
That's kind of the minimum amount that we see will reliably build muscle.
一些
Some
研究发现,每个肌群每周做一组高强度训练就有效,但我更推荐四组。
studies find even one hard set per muscle group per week, but I like to recommend four.
从那里开始,你可以在此基础上逐步增加。
From there, you can build upon that.
所以我们只做中等训练量,因为它很容易恢复。
So we do moderate volume in evlo just because it's really easy to recover from.
它很有效,而且你的训练时间不会很长。
It is effective, and your workouts don't take a long time.
所以很容易坚持,但效果非常好。
So it's really easy to show up for, but it's very effective.
因此,我们的训练量通常为每个肌群每周六到八组,但你可以做得更多,依然能看到进步。
So our volume tends to be around six to eight sets per muscle group per week, but you can do more than that and continue to see gains.
但当你每周每个肌群的训练量超过10组时,收益就会逐渐递减。
You're just seeing diminished returns as you add more than, like, 10 sets per muscle group per week.
不过,是的,你可以进行更高训练量的锻炼,从而获得更快的肌肉增长。
But, yes, you can do higher volume work and see faster muscle growth.
确保你有足够的恢复。
Just make sure that you're recovering.
因为如果你没有恢复,你就无法增长。
Because if you're not recovering, then you're not growing.
是的。
Yeah.
关于增肌,我有没有漏掉什么?
Is there anything that I missed about building muscle?
我们还没谈到蛋白质,对吧?
We didn't talk about protein, did we?
没有。
No.
对。
Yes.
蛋白质很重要,但我没有接受过营养学的正式训练,所以我倾向于保持这个话题的宏观层面,把细节留给像你妻子这样的注册营养师。
So protein is and I am not formally trained in nutrition, so I like to keep this really high level and leave that to the RDs like your wife.
但蛋白质是必不可少的,你如何为肌肉组织的修复提供能量也同样关键。
But protein is essential, and how you're fueling to rebuild your muscle tissue is essential.
因此,我们合作的注册营养师通常建议每天每磅体重摄入0.75到1克蛋白质。
So the RDs that we work with typically recommend point seven five to one gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
根据个人经验,我发现当我在这一范围的较高端时,效果确实更好。
Anecdotally, I have found that when I stay on the higher end of that, I do see better results.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
我以前从不记录饮食,那时也没能长肌肉。
So I used to not track my food, and I didn't I wasn't building muscle.
当我开始记录后,才发现自己吃的蛋白质只有长肌肉所需量的一半左右。
And when I started tracking, I noticed that I was eating about half the amount that I should to build muscle.
于是我心想,好吧。
And I was like, okay.
难怪我看不到肌肉增长。
No wonder I'm not seeing muscle growth.
所以我增加了蛋白质摄入,这确实帮助了我。
So I upped my protein, and that really did help me.
所以,我想这是确保你更快地增长肌肉的另一种方法。
So that's, I guess, another way to to make sure that you're building muscle faster.
当我这么做的时候,我发现我整体上变壮了。
So when I was doing that, what I found is that I was getting bigger overall.
我确实增加了肌肉,但我的身体只是变大了。
So I was building more muscle for sure, but my body was just getting bigger.
所以,我去年年底的时候。
So I've literally got like end of last year.
不,是前年年底,抱歉。
No, it was end of the year before last, sorry.
所以是在两年前,我真正开始遵循这个蛋白质目标。
So it was like two years ago where I really started following that protein goal.
是的。
Yeah.
如果我给你看我现在和那时的照片,我的西装都穿不下了。
And if I showed you a picture of me now versus a picture of me then, I couldn't fit into my suits.
裤子的尺码都在变大,这完全是蛋白质的作用,而不是其他原因。
I couldn't like, pants were all growing in size, like and that was me not it wasn't like, it was protein.
不是糖分和脂肪,也不是碳水化合物,你知道的?
It wasn't sugars and fats or cod you know?
没错。
Was Right.
我当时吃得更多,摄入了更多的蛋白质。
I was eating higher I was eating that dose of protein.
我不喜欢当时发生的情况,我不知道是不是因为我有氧运动做得不够。
I didn't like what was happening, and I don't know if it's I wasn't doing enough cardio.
我始终没弄明白原因。
I never really figured it out.
我刚刚意识到,我不喜欢那么多肌肉块,所以我减少了蛋白质摄入,但这同时也减缓了我的肌肉增长。
I just realized I didn't like that much bulk, and so I cut down on my protein, but that's also slowed down my muscle build.
是的。
Yes.
所以跟我聊聊两年前的事吧,那时候我摄入的是推荐剂量的蛋白质,但我看起来、感觉上,就是更大更壮了。
So talk to me about what was happening then two years ago when I was eating the recommended dose of protein, but I just looked, felt, and was bigger.
对。
Yes.
就像我说的,我穿不下我的衣服了,所有衣服都变紧了。
And like I said, I couldn't fit into my clothes, everything was tighter.
我 definitely 感觉自己是在长胖,而不是在长肌肉。
I definitely, I just felt like I was putting on weight more than building muscle.
我很高兴你提到这一点,因为我觉得这是很多人非常常见的目标。
I'm so glad you're bringing this up because I think this is a very common goal for people.
他们想要的是所谓的身体成分重塑。
They want what's called body recomposition.
所以他们想要更多的肌肉,但不想要更多的脂肪,或者想要减少脂肪。
So they want more muscle, but they don't want more fat, or they want less fat.
是的。
Mhmm.
这是一个涉及合理营养的过程。
And this is a process that involves proper nutrition.
就像我们说的,要摄入足够的蛋白质,同时可能需要轻微的热量赤字,或者保持热量平衡,并配合正确的力量训练。
So like we said, enough protein, but also potentially a slight calorie deficit or even in your eating, in your calorie maintenance, and then proper strength training.
是的。
Mhmm.
你确实需要做有氧运动。
So and you do need to do cardio.
有氧运动对于保持整体能量消耗很重要,但你不需要过度依赖有氧运动来减脂,因为那样只会适得其反。
Cardio is important for keeping your overall energy expenditure high, but you don't need to overdo the cardio or rely on cardio to lose fat because then you're just gonna overdo it.
当你遵循这些原则时,你的热量摄入处于轻微赤字或维持水平,这可能需要进行追踪。
So when you have those principles, you're eating in a slight calorie deficit or at your maintenance, and that might involve tracking.
我知道追踪饮食不适合每个人,但如果你有这个目标,不妨花一周时间记录一下你的饮食,看看自己总体的热量和蛋白质摄入情况如何。
And I know tracking isn't for everyone, but if you do have that goal, it might be illuminating to take a week and just kinda track your food and see where you're landing on your overall calories, see where you're landing on your overall protein.
我猜你可能是无意中想增加蛋白质摄入,结果却处于热量盈余状态。
Because my guess is maybe you were unintentionally trying to get more protein and eating in a calorie surplus.
完全正确。
100%.
我之前没意识到这一点。
I didn't realize that.
是的。
Yes.
你可能同时在增加脂肪和肌肉。
You might have been gaining fat and muscle at the same time.
这通常又回到了‘增肌变壮’的讨论,女性在增加肌肉时可能会出现这种情况。
And that's typically going back to that bulky conversation, that can happen to women when they're gaining lean mass.
她们在增加肌肉的同时,也因为无意中摄入了过多热量而增加了脂肪。
They're gaining muscle mass, but they're also gaining fat mass at the same time because they're unintentionally eating in a calorie surplus.
所以我喜欢身体成分重塑,因为它能带来很多人追求的那种所谓的‘紧致’外观。
So the reason I like body recomposition, it's kind of that quote, unquote toned look that a lot of people are searching for.
但我喜欢身体成分重塑的原因是,它让你关注肌肉质量,这对女性以及所有人来说都至关重要。
But the reason I like body recomposition is because it makes you focus on your muscle mass, which is crucial for women as we ate all people.
作为社会,我们的肌肉普遍不足。
We are under muscled as a society.
因此,当我们专注于肌肉时,其他一切都会随之改善。
And so when we focus on our muscle, everything else kind of falls into place.
你不能摄入不足,否则无法增长肌肉。
You can't underfuel or you won't build muscle.
你也不能过度训练,否则无法增长肌肉。
You can't overtrain or you won't build muscle.
所以,将营养和力量训练的所有要素结合起来,虽然过程可能更慢,但会更加可持续,而且你会对最终的外形效果感到更加满意。
So applying all of the nutrition and strength training things together will maybe be a slower process, but so much more sustainable, and you'll end up being a lot happier with the aesthetic outcome of that.
我觉得你说得非常对。
I think you're spot on.
我以前其实没意识到,每天吃大约3000卡路里,而我知道我应该控制在2500左右,如果要减脂的话,大概2000到2200卡路里左右。
I was, think without knowing, was eating around 3,000 calories a day, and like my you know, I need to be at 2,500 or and if I'm in a deficit, like at a 2,000 or 2,200 or whatever it is.
是的。
Yeah.
对我来说,我确实一直在这么做。
And so for me, it was I was definitely doing that.
而且我不只是因为穿不下平时的衣服之类的事情感到不开心,更关键的是,这根本没带来我想要的效果。
And not only was I not happy about just, like, not being able to fit into my normal clothes or whatever it was, it was also not leading to the results that I was looking for.
对。
Yeah.
所以我现在不得不调整,想听听你的看法:我现在每天摄入80到100克蛋白质,比以前少了很多。
And so what I've had to do, and I wanted to get your sense on this, so now I do about 80 to a 100 grams of protein, which is significantly less than what I was doing.
以前我可是吃差不多150克。
So before I was doing like a 150
嗯。
Uh-huh.
或者差不多是那样。
Or something like that.
现在我每天摄入80到100克蛋白质。
Now I'm at like 80 to a 100 grams of protein a day.
这会不会减缓我肌肉增长的速度?但这样更符合我的目标,因为我能在热量赤字的情况下做到这一点。
Is that just slowing down how long it takes to build muscle for me even but that is also more aligned with my goals because I'm able to do that with a calorie deficit.
而如果我吃150克蛋白质,我可能就得处于热量盈余状态了,当然,这是植物性饮食,所以这也适用。
Whereas if I was to eat a 150 grams, I'd probably been a calorie surplus, obviously, plant based, so that applies to it.
是的。
Yeah.
但还因为,说实话,我之前吃100克蛋白质时,肠胃根本受不了。
But also because, honestly, I was struggling with, like, my gut was not enjoying eating a 100 grams of protein.
对。
Yeah.
完全没错。
Totally.
我的肠胃根本受不了那么多。
My my gut just couldn't take that.
你有没有听说过有人根本无法消化那么多蛋白质?
Do you hear that at all from people where they just can't digest that amount of protein?
或者
Or
是的。
Yes.
尤其是如果他们大量使用蛋白粉之类的东西。
Especially if they're using lots of, like, powders and stuff.
我经常听到这种情况。
I I hear that a lot.
训练刺激对肌肉增长最重要。
Training stimulus is the most important for muscle growth.
你需要蛋白质,摄入更多蛋白质可能会让你的锻炼更有效。
You do need protein, and protein eating at a higher amount of protein might make your workout more effective.
但这并不意味着你完全无法增长肌肉。
So but it doesn't mean that you won't build muscle at all.
训练刺激才是最重要的部分。
The training stimulus is the most important part.
我很喜欢你所说的,因为我觉得这些事情周围是有界限的。
So I love what you're saying because I think there is kind of guardrails around these things.
比如,这些是你可以采取的建议,但你可以在其中进行调整,找到最适合你生活方式并能长期坚持的方法。
Like, these are the recommendations of what you can do, but you can tinker within this and find what works best in your own lifestyle and what you can stay consistent with.
因为事实是,你可能仍在增长肌肉,只是速度可能比每天摄入150克蛋白质时慢一些。
Because the truth is you're probably building muscle, it just might be slower than if you were eating a 150 grams per day.
是的。
Yeah.
明白了。
Got it.
对。
Yeah.
我需要找一种方法,我正在测试不同的蛋白质来源
I need to find a way to I'm I'm testing different protein sources as well
太好了。
Love.
作为素食者,是的。
Being plant based Yes.
我觉得那些蛋白粉和能量棒根本就不好。
Of, like, really feeling like the powders and the bars and stuff are just not great.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我想找到天然的来源,但又不增加热量盈余。
And trying to find them naturally but without adding the calorie surplus.
这太
It's so
难了。
hard.
这真是一个很有趣的动态。
Is like a really interesting dynamic.
是的。
Yes.
这太难了,因为如果你吃豆腐、豆类这些东西,要在不造成总体热量过剩的情况下摄入那么多蛋白质,确实很难。
It's so hard because like if you're eating tofu and beans and things, to get that amount of protein without being in as overall calorie surplus is difficult.
对。
Yeah.
确实很难。
It is it is hard.
你妻子对这些怎么看?
What does your wife think about all that?
不。
No.
她同意。
She she agrees.
我们俩一直在不断尝试这些东西。
We're we're both we're both tinkering with this stuff all the time.
是的。
Yeah.
我之所以想在这档节目里和你进行这样一场开放而坦诚的对话,是因为我认为这才是人们真正面临和挣扎的问题。
And and I think the reason why I wanted to have this very open and honest conversation with you here on the show is because I think this is the kind of stuff people are really dealing with and struggling too.
完全对。
Totally.
他们只是会想,那这个呢?那个呢?
Where they're just like, well, what about this and what about this?
你知道,听到你说可以个性化处理,而且每个人的情况都会不一样,这很好。
And, you know, it's good to hear from you that, hey, you can be personalized about it, and it is gonna look different for everyone.
完全对。
And Totally.
但要真实地面对这意味着什么,你的结果是什么样子,而不是抱有那些不切实际的期望。
But being real about what that means and what your results look like and then not having these, you know, crazy expectations.
完全正确。
Totally.
你需要花时间去了解哪些内容能融入你的生活。
And it's just going to take time for you to learn what you can fit into your life.
我经常谈到训练动作的选择问题。
I talk about this all the time with, like, exercise selection.
我们一直被教导必须做深蹲、推举和硬拉,但文献显示,有多种动作都能有效增肌。
We've been taught that we have to do squats and overhead presses and deadlifts, but what we see from the literature is there is a wide variety of exercises that will be effective to build muscle.
所以,你只需选择那些让你身体感觉舒适、你喜欢、并且能接近真正肌肉力竭的动作。
So you just choose the ones that feel good in your body, that you enjoy, that you can take close to true muscular failure.
我觉得很多人都能感同身受。
I think a lot of people can relate to this.
比如,假设你在做一项你讨厌的动作。
Like, let's say you're doing an exercise that you hate.
我以前特别讨厌保加利亚分腿蹲。
I used to hate Bulgarian split squats.
哦,我还是讨厌保加利亚分腿蹲。
Oh, I still hate Bulgarian split squats.
我突然就转变了想法,现在我超爱这个动作。
Something switched to me, and now I love them.
我不知道发生了什么。
I don't know what happened.
但我们不能再做朋友了。
But We can't be friends anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
我知道。
I know.
我知道很多人
I know a lot of
很多人讨厌它们。
people hate them.
很多人这么觉得,这可以理解。
A lot and it's understandable.
它们非常困难。
They're very hard.
但如果你讨厌保加利亚分腿蹲,你更可能因为整体不适或无聊而放弃这个动作,或者你只是想赶紧结束它,是的。
But if you hate Bulgarian split squats, you're more likely to stop that exercise because of overall discomfort or boredom, or you're just ready for it to be over Yeah.
而不是将这个动作做到接近真正的肌肉力竭。
Rather than taking that exercise close to true muscular failure.
所以,与其做你不喜欢的保加利亚分腿蹲,不如选一个同样能锻炼相同肌群的其他动作。
So instead of doing the Bulgarian split squat, which you know you don't like, let's choose a different exercise that targets the same muscle group.
也许你的目标是臀部。
Maybe you're targeting glutes.
也许你特别喜欢臀桥,而且你能每次都稳定地接近力竭。
Maybe you love hip thrusts, and you find I can reliably get close to failure every single time in hip thrust.
我不觉得分心。
I don't feel distracted.
我觉得全神贯注。
I feel locked in.
感觉非常满足。
Like, it feels very satisfying.
只做臀桥吧,因为你更接近真正的肌肉力竭,所以更有可能取得更好的效果。
Just do the hip thrusts, and you're more likely to see better results because you're training closer to true muscular failure.
你不是因为不适、无聊或类似的原因而停止。
You're not stopping because of discomfort or boredom or any of those things.
我跟我的教练说了这一点。
I'm telling my trainer that.
是的。
Yeah.
他让你……是的。
Does he make you Yeah.
做那些困难的
Do the hard
当然。
Of course.
是的。
Yeah.
所有困难的事情。
All the hard things.
我会告诉他。
I'm gonna tell him.
我要看看。
Gonna look.
我听说香农说我不用再做保加利亚分腿蹲了。
Like, I heard from Shannon that I don't need to do these Bulgarian split squats anymore.
嗯,我知道很多人会反对这一点,但事实就是不。
Well, it's like and I I know a lot of people will fight me about that, but it it's No.
我要说重点了。
I'm gonna the point.
这个观点很有道理。
The point makes sense.
重点是,这能让你更一致,因为如果你知道你的训练会包含那些让你身体感觉良好的动作,这并不是说任何动作都可以。
The point is it and it makes you more consistent because if you know your workout will be filled with exercises that feel really good for your body, and this isn't to say that anything goes.
我不是这个意思。
I'm not saying that.
我也不是说你的训练应该很简单。
I'm also not saying that your workout should be easy.
但当你选择那些真正契合你身体的运动时,因为运动是物理学,我们不喜欢某个动作的很多原因可能是由于我们骨骼的长度。
But when you choose exercises that really work with your body, because exercise is physics, A lot of the reason why we don't like an exercise could be because of the physical length of our bones.
比如在深蹲时,你可能腿比较长、股骨较长,因此为了保持平衡不前倾,你必须在深蹲时更多地向前弯腰。
For example, in squats, you might have longer legs, longer femurs, and so you have to bend forward more in a squat just to keep yourself from falling over.
所以深蹲对你来说可能会让下背部感觉特别吃力。
So squats might feel really low backy for you.
因此,你可能会觉得:我在深蹲时不太舒服。
And therefore, you might feel like, I don't feel comfortable in a squat.
我觉得这会伤到我的背。
I feel like it's gonna hurt my back.
我不喜欢深蹲。
I don't like them.
我觉得自己很难接近力竭。
I don't feel like I can push close to failure.
所以杠铃深蹲可能并不适合你,但这只是你的身体比例所致。
So a barbell squat might not be the best exercise for you, but that's your body proportions.
这并不代表你有什么问题。
There's nothing wrong with you.
你可以选择其他动作,继续训练即可。
You can just choose a different exercise and carry on.
如果你做到力竭,大重量低次数和轻重量高次数之间有区别吗?
If you're pushing to failure, is there a difference between heavyweight low reps or lightweight high reps?
无论你是做4次还是做到30次重复,你都能看到相同的力量和肌肉增长。
You can see the same strength and muscle growth whether you are lifting four reps all the way up to 30 reps.
只要你的最后一次重复达到力竭或接近力竭,中间任何次数都可以使用。
As long as your final rep is to failure or near muscular failure, you can use anywhere in between.
这可能会根据你的训练状态、当天的状态或所选动作而变化。
That might evolve based on your training status, based on the day, based on the exercise.
有些动作,我喜欢用很重的重量,做4到6次。
Some exercises, I love to go really heavy and do, like, four or six reps.
而有些动作,我更喜欢轻一点,做8到12次。
And some exercises, I prefer to go a little lighter and do, like, eight to 12 reps.
你可以做到30次。
You can do all the way up to 30.
30次有点残酷。
30 is kind of that's kinda brutal.
30次重复。
30 reps.
你可以做到30次。
You can do up to 30 reps.
科学已经证明了这一点。
Science shows that.
一次性完成。
In one go.
一次性完成。
In one go.
如果你训练接近力竭,做这么多次数的问题在于,人们通常会因为疲劳而停下,就像我们前面提到的那样。
If you train close to failure, the problem with doing that high of rep is people typically stop because of fatigue like we talked about earlier.
他们并不是因为真正的肌肉力竭而停下。
They don't stop because of true muscular failure.
但既然你知道你可以选择4次、30次,或者任何中间的次数,你就可以选择一个让你感觉舒适的重量,因为我认为这对很多女性来说是个障碍——她们会觉得:我不想举重。
But knowing that you have the option of I could do four, I could do 30, I could do anywhere in between, then you can choose a weight that feels comfortable for you because I think that's a barrier for a lot of women especially is they're like, I don't wanna lift heavy.
肌肉增长不适合我,因为我也不想举重。
Muscle building isn't for me because I don't wanna go lift heavy.
你可以选择较轻的重量,做20次重复,只要训练接近力竭,就能获得和举重杠铃做4次同样的肌肉增长效果。
Well, can lift relatively light and go for 20 reps, and see the same muscle growth as if you were to lift a heavy barbell for four reps, as long as you're training close to failure.
人们总有一种误解,觉得必须不断加重、多举,从而感到压力,觉得自己做不到。
There's such a myth around just wanting to lift heavier and lift more and then feeling the pressure of I can't
是的。
Yes.
或者不管是什么情况。
Or whatever it may be.
再回到力竭这个点,它比你现在举多重的重量要好得多。
And and again, going back to the failure point is far better of a marker than how heavy you're lifting now.
对。
Yes.
对。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
因为一些自重训练也能让你接近力竭。
Because some body weight exercises too can get you close to failure.
你简直说出了我的心声。
You literally just read my mind.
我正准备问下一个问题。
Was about to ask that question next.
所以我想问你,如果有人说:我没有健身房,买不起会员,也接触不到健身房,现在几乎没有时间锻炼,也许只有二十分钟。
So I was gonna ask you, if someone goes, don't have a gym, I don't have a gym membership, can't afford it, don't have access to one, I have very little time to work out right now, maybe I have twenty minutes.
我只有空间在卧室地板上或客厅地板上做自重训练。
I only have space to do body weight on my bedroom floor or on my living room floor.
自重训练和杠铃或其他类型的重量训练有什么区别?
What is the difference between body weight and then barbell weights or, you know, any other type of weight?
如果你训练接近力竭,那就无所谓了。
If you're training close to failure, it doesn't matter.
我可以举俯卧撑作为例子。
You can do I like to use push ups as an example.
很多人实际上连30个俯卧撑都做不了。
A lot of people can't do more than 30 push ups physically.
他们还没做到30个就会力竭了。
Like, they would fail before they got to 30 push ups.
因此,这对肌肉增长来说是一个有效的刺激。
And so that is an effective stimulus for building muscle.
如果你能做超过30个俯卧撑,那你的自身体重就不足以构成挑战了。
If you could do more than 30 push ups, then your body weight is not challenging enough.
是的。
Mhmm.
引体向上也是同样的道理。
Pull ups, same thing.
你可能只能做几个引体向上就会接近力竭,这同样是一种自重训练。
You could do maybe just a few pull ups before getting close to failure, and that's a body weight exercise.
然而,有些自重训练动作很难进一步增加负荷。
However, there are some body weight exercises that are just difficult to load up enough.
比如弓步,你可能会觉得你能做一百个甚至更多,因为这些肌肉比较强壮。
So like a lunge, for example, you might feel like you could do a 100 lunges or more just because they're stronger muscles.
它们确实需要借助外部负荷,比如器械、缆绳、杠铃、壶铃, whatever you have。
They do require external load in the form of a machine, a cable, a barbell, a kettlebell, whatever you have.
但这就是为什么我说,是的,一些自重训练完全可以有效。
But this is why I say, yes, some body weight exercises can absolutely be effective.
但请回想一下,你能做超过30次吗?
But just go back to, can I do more than 30 reps?
如果能,那就重量不够了,也许意味着你需要购置一套哑铃或一两个壶铃,或者任何你需要的器械来增加外部负荷。
And if I can, it's not heavy enough, and maybe it means involving or investing in a set of dumbbells or a kettlebell or two or whatever you need to add that external load.
如果有人想从明天开始锻炼,而他们很久以来几乎没考虑过自己的身体健康,他们应该从哪里开始?
If someone wanted to just get started tomorrow and they've almost not thought about their physical health for a long time, where should they start?
初学者真正酷的一点是,他们只需要很少的训练刺激就能看到效果,而训练有素的人则不然。
What's really cool about beginners is that they will see results with far less stimulus than those that are trained.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以如果你已经一直在锻炼,标准就更高了。
So if you have already been working out, the bar is higher.
如果你已经有规律的锻炼习惯,你就需要应用我们刚才讨论的这些方法。
You do need to apply some of these things that we're talking about if you already have a consistent workout routine.
如果你没有,你只需要做很少的运动就能很快看到效果。
If you don't, you can do far less than that and see results pretty quickly.
这被称为新手增益。
It's what's called like newbie gains.
是的。
Mhmm.
这对新人来说真的很令人兴奋。
So this is really exciting for someone that's new.
这非常激励人继续下去,因为你心想:哦,我不必拼命折磨自己的身体。
It's really motivating to keep going because you're like, oh, I don't I don't have to smash my body.
普通人应该能做多少个深蹲?
How many squats should the average person be able to do?
我不认为有一个具体的数字是有意义的。
I don't think that there's a number that matters.
我认为重要的是整体的肌肉增长和力量提升,你可以通过多种锻炼方式来实现肌肉增长和力量提升。
I think what matters is overall muscle growth and strength, and there are a variety of exercises you can do to build muscle growth and strength.
我得说,再次强调,这可能有争议,但我已经五年多没做过深蹲了。
I will say I have not again, this is contentious, but I have not done squats in, like, over five years.
我就是不做这个动作。
I just don't do that.
深蹲对我的背部从来都不舒服。
Squats have never felt good on my back.
像我这种人必须大幅前倾,而我并不喜欢深蹲。
Like, I'm one of those people that has to lean far forward, and I don't enjoy them.
所以我从不做深蹲。
And so I don't do them.
我认为,给自己不做那些我讨厌的运动的自由,让我感到无比轻松,也让我能更持续地锻炼,而且身体也不会疼。
And I think giving myself that freedom to not do exercises that I just hated was so freeing for me and allowed me to stay so much more consistent, and my body didn't hurt.
我当时真的深受慢性疼痛的困扰,那是因为我强迫自己做那些让情况更糟的运动。
Like, I just really struggled with so much chronic pain, and that's because I was forcing myself to do exercises that were making it worse.
是的。
Yeah.
我不是说深蹲一定会导致背痛。
Not to say that squats are automatically gonna give you back pain.
我不是这个意思。
I'm not saying that.
你只是在说对你而言。
You're just saying for you.
对我而言。
For me.
我认为每个人都可以为自己找到这样的方式。
And I think that everyone can kind of find those things for themselves.
有些人讨厌俯卧撑。
Some people hate pushups.
你不必做俯卧撑。
You don't have to do pushups.
你可以做卧推,它锻炼的是完全相同的肌群。
You can do chest presses, works the exact same muscle group.
我要说的是,你不应该忽视任何一个肌群。
What I will say is you don't want to ignore any muscle group.
是的。
Yeah.
所以要锻炼身体的所有肌群,但有太多不同的锻炼方式了。
So work all of the muscle groups in your body, but just there's so many different exercises.
我们有这么多不同的选择,你可以挑选自己喜欢的、适合的方式。
We have so many different options so you can choose what you like and what
对。
Yeah.
通过其他方式让那个肌群感觉良好、有效锻炼。
Feels You good can for work that muscle group in another way.
有这么多不同的
So many different There's
不只是有一种方式。
not just one way.
而且,我的是罗马尼亚硬拉。
And yeah, mine are RDLs.
我只是觉得,这太糟糕了。
I just like, it's the worst thing.
我会很疼,接下来几天都这样,我平时从不腰疼,但只要用足够重的重量做罗马尼亚硬拉,就会这样。
Like I'll be in pain And the next few like, it's like I never get lower back pain, but if I do RDLs with a heavy enough weight, it's like that's what I'm gonna have.
是的。
Yeah.
然后接下来三天我的训练都被毁了。
And then it ruins my workout for the next three days.
还有其他很多种方法,完全没错。
And there's plenty of other ways to Totally.
针对特定肌群进行训练。
Work down muscle group.
最终目标是增强腘绳肌的力量和肌肉。
And ultimately, the goal is to build strength and muscle in the hamstrings.
所以你可以改做腘绳肌卷曲,同样能达到这个目标。
And so maybe you can do hamstring curls instead, and that achieves the same goal.
除非你想参加像高山攀岩或CrossFit比赛之类的竞技。
Unless I I will say, like, maybe you want to compete in, like, high rocks or a CrossFit competition.
为了在比赛中表现出色,你必须练习这些动作来让身体适应。
You need to be doing those exercises in order to train your body to be good when you perform those exercises in that competition.
但如果你只是想保持健康、增强力量,或者想看起来更肌肉、更紧致,不管怎么说,没有哪一种动作是必需的。
But if you're just trying to get fit, trying to be strong, maybe you're trying to look more muscular, more defined, or quote unquote toned, whatever the word is, there's no one exercise that's required.
我想转到减重的话题。
I wanted to shift over to losing weight.
是的。
Yes.
因为我假设这也是每个人来找你时的主要目标之一。
Because I'm assuming that's another top goal that everyone comes to you with.
我只是想增肌,想减重。
Just I wanna build muscle, I wanna lose weight.
是的。
Yes.
我们现在在减重这件事上最大的误区是什么?
What's the biggest thing we're getting wrong about losing weight right now?
我们过度美化了运动作为减脂工具的作用。
We are over glorifying exercise as a fat loss tool.
它的实际效果远没有我们想象的那么大。
It just doesn't move the needle as much as we think.
当你专注于有氧运动来减脂时,不仅多项研究显示其减脂效果微弱,还存在机会成本。
When you do that, when you're focusing on cardio to lose fat, not only do we see from many studies that it produces underwhelming fat loss, but there's an opportunity cost.
也许你为了减脂而做大量有氧运动,或者参加高强度健身课程,但却没有刻意进行力量训练。
Maybe you're doing cardio or kinda going to these really hard workout classes or whatever it may be to lose fat, but you're not intentionally strength training.
而机会成本在于,当你总体减重时,比如处于热量赤字状态并减重时,这些体重的减少可能来自脂肪和肌肉,除非你有意识地进行力量训练。
And the opportunity cost is that when you lose weight overall, let's say you're in a calorie deficit and you're losing weight, that weight can come from both fat and muscle unless you are intentionally strength training.
因此,如果我们没有正确进行力量训练,高达25%的减重可能来自肌肉。
So we see that 25% of weight loss can come from muscle if you're not properly strength training.
所以这存在机会成本。
So there's an opportunity cost.
因此,我认为人们最大的错误就是过度重视有氧运动。
So I think that's the biggest thing that people do wrong is they over prioritize Cardio.
应该把有氧运动放在次要位置,而把力量训练作为你日常锻炼的核心。
Cardio, and make strength training kind of the cornerstone of your routine.
这样,任何体重的减少都会来自脂肪,而不是肌肉。
And that way, any weight loss is coming from fat, not muscle.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以这是我们能做出的一个转变。
So that's a shift we can make.
我觉得是的。
I think so.
对,这也是我之前的一个大问题。
Yeah, I think that was a big one for me too.
我觉得我当时一直在大量运动。
I think I was like playing so much sport.
是的。
Yes.
但我就是减不掉剩下的脂肪。
And I was just not losing the fat that I had left to lose.
就像我根本没有减掉,因为你没有在增肌。
Like it just, I wasn't and because you're not building any muscle
完全正确。
Totally.
它
It
当时,是的,其实并没有什么区别。
was, yeah, it didn't make any difference really.
而且你非常活跃,这很好。
And you're very active which is great.
是的。
Yeah.
实际上,最近有一篇论文发表,我觉得非常有启发性。
There was actually a recent paper that came out that I thought was really illuminating.
他们研究了超过5000名女性,年龄我认为在60岁以上,大约60到99岁之间,并对她们进行了八年的追踪。
They studied over 5,000 women aged, I think it was over 60, like 60 to 99 or something, and they followed them for eight years.
他们发现,活得最久的人是那些力量最强的人。
And they found that the people that lived the longest were the strongest.
这甚至超过了那些非常活跃的其他女性。
And this was even up against other women that were very active.
所以,仅仅活跃是不够的。
So being active is not enough.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。