本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是iHeart电台的播客《 Guaranteed Human》。
This is a IHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
我是乔纳森·戈德斯坦。
I'm Jonathan Goldstein.
在《Heavyweight》新一季中,于是我举枪对准他,说:这可不是开玩笑。
And on the new season of Heavyweight And so I pointed the gun at him and said, this isn't a joke.
一个14岁时抢劫银行的男人。
A man who robbed a bank when he was 14 years old.
一位百岁老人重新找回了八十年前失去的爱。
And a centenarian rediscovers a love lost eighty years ago.
一位101岁的女性如何再次坠入爱河?
How can a 101 year old woman fall in love again?
请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《Heavyweight》。
Listen to heavyweight on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
本周《亲爱的切尔西》由切尔西·汉德勒主持,尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯做客。
This week on dear Chelsea with me, Chelsea Handler, Nicholas Sparks is here.
我猜你一定收到过很多反馈,说你树立的浪漫标准让很多男性难以企及。
I would imagine that you've gotten a lot of of feedback about setting a standard of romance that a lot of men can't measure up to.
我听过一些故事。
I have heard stories.
但与此同时,我在签书排队时收到了七次求婚。
At the same time, I've had seven marriage proposals in lines to sign my book.
真的吗?
Really?
跪在桌子前。
To the table.
多德尔晚上跪了下来。
Doodle dropped his knees at night.
我就想,老兄,你可是在阿拉巴马州伯明翰的沃尔玛啊,你知道吧?
And I'm like, dude, you're in a Walmart in Birmingham, Alabama, you know?
收听《亲爱的切尔西》
Listen to Dear Chelsea on
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您收听播客的任何平台。
the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
在播客《健康那些事》中,我们探讨所有让你夜不能寐的健康问题。
On the podcast Health Stuff, we are tackling all the health questions that keep you up at night.
我是医生。
I'm Doctor.
我是普里扬克·格瓦利亚,一位双认证医师。
Priyank Gwalia, a double board certified physician.
我是哈里·昆达博卢,一名喜剧演员,曾经在凌晨三点搜索过‘我是不是得了坏血病?’
And I'm Hari Kundabolu, a comedian and someone who once Googled, Do I have scurvy at 3AM?
在我们的节目中,我们以不同的方式谈论健康,比如我们那一集探讨糖尿病。
And on our show, we're talking about health in a different way, like our episode where we look at diabetes.
在美国,百分之五十的美国人属于糖尿病前期。
In The United States, I mean, fifty percent of Americans are prediabetic.
二型糖尿病有多大的预防可能性?
How preventable is type two?
非常容易。
Extremely.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听《Health Stuff》。
Listen to Health Stuff on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我想成为什么样的人?
Who do I want to become?
重要的不是目标,而是你愿意为实现目标而付出的成长。
It's not about the goal, it's about the growth you're willing to undertake in order to achieve the goal.
成功是安静的早晨、深夜的坚持,以及在一次肯定之前经历的一百次接近。
Success is quiet mornings, late nights, and a 100 almosts before one yes.
成功是在没有动力的日子里依然选择自律。
Success is choosing discipline on the day's motivation doesn't show up.
成功是在无人注视、无人鼓掌时依然坚持做事。
Success is doing the work when no one's watching and no one's clapping.
成功是远离消耗你的人和事,以便保护那些让你成长的东西。
Success is walking away from what drains you so you can protect what grows you.
排名第一的健康与生活方式播客。
The number one health and wellness podcast.
杰·沙蒂。
Jay Shetty.
杰·沙蒂。
Jay Shetty.
独一无二的杰·沙蒂。
The one, the only Jay Shetty.
我
I
我曾经陷入困境、迷茫且不成功,直到我做了这件事。
was stuck, confused, and unsuccessful until I did this.
如果我告诉你,从今天起一年后,你可以醒来时变成一个完全不同的人,而唯一阻碍你的,就是你对这一年的思维方式。
What if I told you that one year from today, you could wake up as a completely different person, and the only thing standing in the way is the way you're thinking about this year.
大多数人从未改变过自己的生活。
Most people never change their lives.
不是因为他们懒惰,也不是因为他们没天赋,而是因为他们不明白这个真相。
Not because they're lazy, not because they're untalented, but because they don't understand this one truth.
你的生活不会在一年内发生改变。
Your life doesn't change in a year.
你的生活是在你一年中不断重复的微小决定中改变的。
Your life changes in the tiny decisions you repeat for a year.
我们浪费了整整一年的时间,等待动力、等待清晰、等待时机、等待自信。
We waste entire years waiting for motivation, waiting for clarity, waiting for timing, waiting for confidence.
而在我们等待的时候,这一年悄然流逝。
And while we wait, the year quietly disappears.
这里有一个令人不安的数据。
Here is an uncomfortable statistic.
百分之九十二的人从未实现他们的新年目标。
Ninety two percent of people never follow through on their new year goals.
不是因为他们不想改变,而是因为他们把希望当成了策略,而不是系统。
Not because they don't want to change, but because they are using hope as a strategy instead of a system.
但这里有一个令人鼓舞的部分。
But here's the inspiring part.
一年的时间足以改变你生活的几乎所有方面。
One year is long enough to transform almost anything about your life.
你的身体、你的关系、你的事业、你的自我价值、你的习惯、你的情绪健康——只要你理解真正改变的科学。
Your body, your relationships, your career, your self worth, your habits, your emotional health if you understand the science of real change.
在这一集中,我将为你提供一个十二个月的蓝图,它已经帮助数百万人改变了生活。
In this episode, I am going to give you a twelve month blueprint that has helped millions of people transform their lives.
一个基于心理学、研究和真实人类故事的框架。
A framework backed by psychology, research, and real human stories.
我向你保证,三十分钟结束后,你将不再害怕未来。
And I promise you this, by the end of these thirty minutes, you will no longer fear the future.
你会感到自己已准备好去塑造它。
You will feel prepared to shape it.
那么,我们开始吧。
So let's begin.
在我们讨论如何改变你的生活之前,我们需要谈谈为什么大多数人做不到。
Before we talk about how to change your life, we need to talk about why most people don't.
这不是因为缺乏智慧。
It's not a lack of intelligence.
这不是因为缺乏自律。
It's not a lack of discipline.
这不是因为缺乏机会。
It's not a lack of opportunity.
这是因为缺乏一个系统。
It's a lack of a system.
让我给你讲个故事。
Let me tell you a story.
一个朋友曾经告诉我:杰,我一直在努力改变,但什么都坚持不下来。
A friend's once told me, Jay, I keep trying to change and nothing sticks.
听起来熟悉吗?
Sound familiar?
他买新的计划本,下载新的应用程序,看励志演讲,但每年结束时,他依然原地踏步:精疲力尽又迷茫。
He'd buy new planners, he'd download new apps, he'd watch motivational speeches, and every year he ended up exactly where he started: exhausted and confused.
他不是失败了,而是他的方法失败了。
He wasn't failing, his strategy was failing.
在面临诱惑的时刻。
In moments of temptation.
只需要三到五分钟。
Only three-five minutes.
动力会飙升,也会骤降。
Motivation spikes and crashes.
但系统、习惯、环境和结构能在动力消失后依然持续发挥作用。
But systems, routines, environments, structures they keep going long after motivation dies.
所以,这是第一个真相。
So here is the first truth.
当你更努力地尝试时,你的生活并不会改变。
Your life won't change when you try harder.
当你重新设计你所处的系统时,它才会改变。
It will change when you redesign the system you live inside.
让我们一起构建这个系统。
Let's build that system together.
如果你想要一个崭新的新年,你就需要一个新的默认状态。
If you want a new year, you need a new default.
大多数人试图用动力来改变自己的生活。
Most people try to change their life using motivation.
科学表明,你的环境驱动了你45%的日常行为,几乎占了你生活的一半。
Science shows your environment drives 45% of your daily behavior, almost half your life.
让我给你一个真实的例子。
Let me give you a real example.
我曾经与一位始终无法坚持晨间习惯的人合作。
I once worked with someone who could never stick to her morning routine.
她试过闹钟、应用、计划本,但都没用。
She tried alarms, apps, planners, nothing worked.
然后我们改变了她的环境。
Then we changed her environment.
我们重新布置了她的床头柜。
We rearranged her nightstand.
我们把她的手机移到了另一个房间。
We moved her phone to another room.
我们把她的日记本放在了原来手机的位置。
We put her journal where her phone used to be.
我们前一天晚上就把她的运动服放在床边。
We laid out her gym clothes the night before right next to her bed.
我们简化了她的厨房台面。
We simplified her kitchen counter.
突然间,她的自我认同与环境一致了。
Suddenly, her identity matched her environment.
她并没有变成一个有纪律的人。
She didn't become a disciplined person.
成为一个被支持的人。
Became a supported person.
这就是我想让你做的。
Here is what I want you to do.
以下是今年一些可操作的步骤:重新设计你的早晨和晚间锚点。
Here are some actionable steps for this year: Redesign your morning and night anchors.
这两个三十分钟的时段塑造了你一整天的状态。
These two thirty minute windows shape your entire day.
如果你理解了这一点,你就能建立自律。
If you understand this one thing, you can build discipline.
让你需要的东西容易找到。
Make the things you need easy to find.
让你不想要的东西难以找到。
Make the things you don't want hard to find.
你想早上锻炼吗?
You want to work out in the morning?
确保你的运动服容易找到。
Make sure your gym clothes are easy to find.
你不想在半夜吃零食吗?
You don't want to have a midnight snack?
确保那些薯片很难找到。
Make sure those chips are hard to find.
这让我们进入第二点。
This leads us to number two.
消除良好习惯的阻力。
Remove friction from good habits.
让好习惯比坏习惯更容易做到。
Make good habits easier than bad ones.
我们很多人让好习惯变得难以执行。
So many of us make good habits hard to do.
我们让保持健康变得困难,因为我们的零食抽屉里装满了不健康的零食。
We make it hard to stay healthy because our snack drawers are full of bad snacks.
我们让锻炼变得更困难,因为我们订阅了一个离家三十分钟路程的健身房。
We make it harder to work out because we subscribe to a gym that's thirty minutes away.
我们让工作时保持专注变得更困难,因为我们的办公桌上堆满了杂物。
We make it harder to be focused on our work because our desk is full of clutter.
第三点,提升你的自我认同。
Number three, upgrade your identity.
不要问:我想要什么目标?
Don't ask what goal do I want?
我们总是问:我想要什么目标?
We all go, what goal do I want?
我希望大家改问:我想成为什么样的人?
Here's what I want you to ask instead: Who do I want to become?
这不关乎目标,而关乎你为实现目标愿意付出的成长。
It's not about the goal, it's about the growth you're willing to undertake in order to achieve the goal.
成功意味着安静的早晨、深夜的坚持,以及一百次几乎成功后的一次成功。
Success is quiet mornings, late nights, and a 100 almosts before one yes.
成功是在没有动力的时候依然选择自律。
Success is choosing discipline on the day's motivation doesn't show up.
成功是在无人注视、无人喝彩时依然坚持做事。
Success is doing the work when no one is watching and no one is clapping.
成功是远离消耗你的人和事,以便守护滋养你的一切。
Success is walking away from what drains you so you can protect what grows you.
成功是即使结果姗姗来迟,依然对过程保持耐心。
Success is being patient with the process even when the results are late.
成功是成为未来所需的那个人,而不是过去所期待的那个人。
Success is becoming the person your future requires, not the person your past expects.
这是第二个真相:一年等于四个季节的学习。
Here's the second truth: A year equals four seasons of learning.
一年足够长,足以掌握一项能彻底改变你人生技能。
A year is long enough to learn a skill that can reroute your entire life.
不是爱好,是一项技能。
Not a hobby, a skill.
技能改变身份,技能建立自信,技能增加机会,技能会复利增长。
Skills change identity, skills build confidence, skills increase opportunity, skills compound.
统计数据表明,学习一项新技能可将焦虑和抑郁降低多达百分之三十四。
Statistics show learning a new skill reduces anxiety and depression by up to thirty four percent.
持续学习的成年人报告的生活满意度显著更高。
Adults who engage in continuous learning report significantly higher life satisfaction.
让我给你讲个故事。
Let me tell you a story.
一位女性曾经告诉我,她觉得自己在工作中和身份上都陷入了停滞。
A woman once told me she felt stuck in her job and stuck in her identity.
我们做了一个改变。
We made one shift.
她承诺每天花二十分钟学习公众演讲。
She committed to learning public speaking twenty minutes a day.
一年后,她开始主持会议,自信地提出想法,并面试晋升职位。
One year later, she was leading meetings, pitching ideas confidently, and interviewing for a promotion.
这项技能不仅改变了她的职业生涯,还改变了她的自我认知。
The skill didn't just change her career, it changed her self perception.
所以,以下是今年你可以做出的一些实际选择。
So here are practical choices that you can make this year.
从中选一个,并精通它。
Pick one of these and master it.
公众演讲、情绪管理、人脉拓展、正念、创意写作、财务素养、沟通技巧——一项技能可以创造十个机会。
Public speaking Emotional regulation Networking Mindfulness Creative writing Financial literacy Communication skill one skill can create 10 opportunities.
我常常思考自己每年投入学习的所有技能,以及它们如何改变了我的生活。
I think about all the skills I invest in every single year and how they've transformed my life.
如果你希望在一年内改变人生,学习一项技能或许能以其他任何方式都无法比拟的方式,加速并彻底改变你的轨迹。
If you want to change your life in a year, learning one skill could help you accelerate and transform your trajectory in ways nothing else could.
这是我给你的建议。
Here's what I recommend.
做我所谓的沉浸式周末。
Do what I call immersion weekends.
整个周末都参加课程、研讨会,阅读相关书籍,收听这个主题的播客。
Spend a whole weekend attending courses, seminars, reading books, listening to podcasts about that subject.
你会很快知道自己该投资什么,以及该花更多时间做什么。我们都希望感觉更好,整天更有精力、更专注。
You will know very quickly what you want to invest in and what you want to spend more time We all want to feel better, to have more energy and more focus throughout the day.
这就是我联合创立了Juni——一种含有灵芝、狮鬃菇等强大成分的气泡适应原饮品的原因。
That's why I co founded Juni, a sparkling adaptogenic drink made with powerful ingredients like ashwagandha and lion's mane.
它旨在提升你的情绪,增强专注力,并提供自然的能量,且不会导致能量崩溃。
It's designed to boost your mood, support your focus, and give you natural energy, all without a crash.
经典新品,重新演绎。
A new classic reimagined.
我们非常兴奋地正式推出我们的新口味:柠檬味冰茶。
We're so excited to officially launch our new lemonade iced tea flavor.
当我们创立Juni时,我的目标很简单。
When we created Juni, my goal was simple.
我想制作出能帮助你保持平衡、充满活力,且无需妥协的饮品。
I wanted to make drinks that help you feel balanced and energized without compromise.
我们对经典的阿诺德·帕尔默进行了升级,口感清爽提神,添加了适应原成分,有助于提升能量、专注力和情绪,且不含任何糖分。
Our upgraded take on the classic Arnold Palmer is crisp, refreshing, and crafted with adaptogens to support energy, focus, and mood, all with zero sugar.
立即抢先体验,仅在 drinkjuni.com 可购买,使用优惠码 ONPURPUS20 可享首单八折。
Be among the first to try it, available exclusively at drinkjuni.com, where you can use the code ONPURPUS20 for 20% off your first order.
为你的每日情绪提升干杯。
Cheers to your daily mood boost.
能与你们分享这一切,并在过程中回馈大家,我感到无比喜悦。
It brings me so much joy to share this with you and to give something back in the process.
Juni 现已在全国全食超市上市,我真心希望你能免费试一试。
Juni is now available at Whole Foods Market nationwide and I'd love for you to try it for free.
前往 drinkjuni.com/j,即可在任何一家全食超市免费领取一罐由我赠送的 Juni。
Head to drinkjuni.com/j and get a complimentary can of Juni on me at any Whole Foods Market.
拉德和我创立 Juni 的初衷很简单:帮助你由内而外地感觉更好。
Rade and I created Juni with a simple intention: to help you feel better from the inside out.
这是一款富含灵芝、猴头菇和绿茶的气泡适应原饮品,旨在提升你的情绪、增强专注力,并提供持久、纯净、天然的能量,让你一整天都精力充沛。
It's a sparkling adaptogenic drink crafted with ashwagandha, lion's mane and green tea to boost your mood, support your focus and give you clean, natural energy that stays with you throughout the day.
所以前往 drinkjuni.com/j,赶紧去最近的全食超市领取你的免费Juni吧。
So go to drinkjuni.com/j and run to your nearest Whole Foods Market for your free Juni.
我迫不及待想让你试试。
I can't wait for you to try it.
干杯。
Cheers.
一个决定可以让你与正在蜕变的自己分隔开来。
One decision can separate who you were from who you are becoming.
一个决定可以终结旧的篇章,开启更好的新章。
One decision can end an old chapter and begin a better one.
一个决定可以永久改变你的自信。
One decision can change your confidence forever.
一个决定可以重写你整个人生的故事。
And one decision can rewrite your entire story.
一切只需一个决定。
All it takes is one decision.
真相三:修复那些重要的关系。
Truth number three: Fix the relationships that matter.
因为连接决定生活质量。
Because connection equals quality of life.
由罗伯特·瓦尔丁格进行的哈佛成人发展研究——我曾两次在《有目的》节目中荣幸地采访过他——这是迄今为止最长的幸福研究,发现你关系的质量是你未来幸福感最强的预测指标。
The Harvard study of adult development conducted by Robert Waldinger, who I have had the honor of interviewing on On Purpose twice, this is the longest happiness study ever done, found the quality of your relationships is the strongest predictor of your future well-being.
你的生活不会独自改变。
Your life doesn't change alone.
你的生活通过更好的对话、更清晰的界限和更深的连接而改变。
Your life changes through better conversations, better boundaries, and deeper connections.
所以,我希望大家在2026年这样做:今年修复一段重要的关系,释放一段已经耗尽的联系,深化一段有意义的纽带以获得更多支持,并安排一项每周的连接仪式。
So here's what I want you to do in 2026: Repair one relationship this year that matters Release one draining connection that has expired Deepen one meaningful bond for more support Schedule one weekly connection ritual.
以下是残酷的真相:孤独不是缺少人,而是缺少理解。
Here is the harsh truth: Loneliness is not the absence of people, it is the absence of understanding.
孤独不是缺少陪伴,而是身处人群中却仍感到不被看见。
Loneliness is not the absence of company, it is being surrounded and still feeling unseen.
孤独不是缺乏对话,而是说了话却从未被听见。
Loneliness is not the absence of conversation, it is talking without ever being heard.
孤独不是缺乏关系,而是缺乏一个可以对你坦诚相待的人。
Loneliness is not the absence of relationships, it is the absence of someone you can be honest with.
孤独不是缺乏陪伴,而是缺乏安全感。
Loneliness is not the absence of someone, it is the absence of safety.
问问自己,哪段关系值得改善,或者哪些关系你需要疏远?
Ask yourself which relationship is worth improving or which ones do you need to distance from?
如果你在哪个关系上投入更多,会对你的生活产生最大的积极影响?
Which relationship would have the greatest positive benefit in your life if you invested in it more?
以下是四个能改变你人际关系的问题:你需要多联系谁?
Here are four questions that will change your relationships: Who do you need to call more?
你需要少和谁交谈?
Who do you need to talk to less?
你希望和谁共度时光?
Who do you want to spend time with?
你需要远离谁?
Who do you need to distance from?
如果你今年专注于改善你的关系,它将改变你的人生。
If you focused on transforming your relationships this year, it will transform your life.
你知道真正阻碍你的是什么吗?
You know what truly holds you back?
消耗你的关系。
Relationships that drain you.
无论你多么清晰地表达,都误解你的人。
People who misunderstand you no matter how clearly you speak.
消耗你精力却毫无回报的对话。
Conversations that take energy but give none back.
让你怀疑自己而非支持你的联系。
Connections that make you doubt yourself instead of support yourself.
限制你的不是你的潜力,而是那些在你努力前进时不断拖你后腿的人。
It's not your potential that's limited, it's the people who keep pulling you backwards while you're trying to push forward.
今年,对你生活中的人做一个盘点。
Take an inventory of the people in your life this year.
你不必做出巨大的改变,也不必直接切断所有关系,但要认清哪些事情能带来改变,并给予它们一些时间和精力。
You don't have to make big changes, you don't have to just cut people out, but recognize what would move the needle and give it some time and energy.
真相四:当你离恐惧越远,它就越强大。
Truth number four: Fear becomes bigger the further you stand from it.
当你越靠近恐惧,它就越弱小。
Fear becomes smaller the closer you move toward it.
行动能减轻焦虑。
Action reduces anxiety.
逃避则会加剧它。
Avoidance amplifies it.
今年的一些实用步骤:制定一份恐惧清单,而不是待办事项清单。
Here are some practical steps for this year: Create a fear list instead of a to do list.
我们都会列待办事项清单,但我希望你列一份恐惧清单。
We all make to do lists, I want you to make a fear list.
将每个恐惧分解为五个微小行动。
Break each fear into five micro actions.
然后我希望你奖励的是行动,而不是结果。
And then I want you to reward action not outcome.
因为这是我们常犯的错误。
Because here is the mistake we make.
你不需要在做某事之前先克服恐惧。
You don't have to overcome fear before you do something.
你必须在仍然感到恐惧的同时去行动。
You have to do the thing whilst you are still feeling the fear.
你不是先克服恐惧,然后再创业。
You don't get over your fear then start a business.
你先创业,同时感到害怕、紧张和焦虑,但依然继续前进。
You start a business, feel scared, nervous, and anxious, and still move forward.
恐惧清单的作用是让你直面你真正所困扰的问题。
What the fear list does is it makes you face what you are actually struggling with.
你不做待办事项清单的原因是因为你害怕。
The reason you don't do your to do list is because you are scared.
你取消那个会议的原因是因为你害怕。
The reason you cancel that meeting is because you are scared.
你不发送简历的原因是因为你害怕。
The reason you don't send your resume is because you are scared.
你不去要求升职的原因是因为你害怕。
The reason you don't ask for a promotion is because you're scared.
我们太害怕被拒绝,太害怕失败,以至于在还没消除这种感觉之前就不采取行动。
We're so scared of rejection, we're so scared of failing that we don't take action before we can remove that feeling.
我们没有意识到的是,生活就是关于即使带着那些你以为会拖你后腿的感觉,也要去行动。
What we don't realize is that life is all about doing things even with the feelings that you think are holding you back.
请别让你的恐惧毁掉你的未来。
Please don't let your fears ruin your future.
请别让你的恐惧让你困在早已超越的地方。
Please don't let your fears keep you stuck in places you've already outgrown.
请别让你的恐惧让你在还没尝试之前就放弃美好的事物。
Please don't let your fears make you walk away from something good before you've even tried.
请别让你的恐惧把暂时的不确定变成终身的遗憾。
Please don't let your fears turn temporary uncertainty into a lifetime of regret.
请别让你的恐惧说服你放弃你本应拥有的未来。
And please don't let your fears talk you out of the future you know you deserve.
让我感到惊讶的是,我们中有这么多人设定了目标却未能实现,不是因为目标本身不对,而是因为我们没有正视内心的恐惧。
It's fascinating to me how many of us set goals and don't meet them not because the goals aren't right, but because we haven't addressed the fear.
如果我们不直面恐惧,就无法朝着目标前进。
If we don't face our fears, we can't move forward toward our goals.
所以,别再每年只是看着你的目标,疑惑自己为什么还没到达,请让今年成为你直面恐惧、正视恐惧、专注恐惧,并在恐惧存在时依然采取行动、突破恐惧的一年。
So instead of just looking at your goals every year and wondering why you're not there yet, make this the year you face your fears, address them, focus on them, break through them by taking action even when they exist.
我听过最喜爱的一句名言是:如果你感到害怕,就带着害怕去行动。
One of my favorite quotes that I've ever heard is If you feel afraid, do it afraid.
如果你感到恐惧,就带着恐惧去行动。
If you feel scared, do it scared.
如果你感到焦虑,就带着焦虑去做。
If you feel anxious, do it anxious.
如果你感到紧张,就带着紧张去做。
And if you feel nervous, do it nervous.
即使有这种感觉,去做这件事也比等着它消失后再开始要好。
It's better to do the thing even feeling that way than to hope you will get over that feeling so you can finally start.
在播客《健康那些事》中,我们探讨所有让你夜不能寐的健康问题。
On the podcast Health Stuff, we are tackling all the health questions that keep you up at night.
是的,我是医生。
Yes, I'm Doctor.
普里扬卡·瓦利,一位双认证医师。
Priyanka Wally, a double board certified physician.
我是哈里·昆达博卢,一名喜剧演员,曾经在凌晨三点搜索过‘我是不是得了坏血病’。
And I'm Hari Kundabolu, a comedian and someone who once Googled, Do I have scurvy at 3AM?
在《健康那些事》中,我们以不同的方式谈论健康。
On Health Stuff, we're talking about health in a different way.
这不仅关乎我们能做些什么来改善健康。
It's not only about what we can do to improve our health.
还关乎我们的健康反映了我们自身以及我们的生活方式。
But also what our health says about us and the way we're living.
就像我们那期关于糖尿病的节目。
Like our episode where we look at diabetes.
在美国,我说的是,有百分之多少的美国人处于糖尿病前期。
In The United States, I mean, percent of Americans are prediabetic.
二型糖尿病有多容易预防?
How preventable is type two?
非常容易。
Extremely.
或者我们对芒果有多么出色的深入分析。
Or our in-depth analysis of how incredible mangoes are.
哦,很难向世界其他地方的人解释,你的芒果其实挺好的,因为芒果真的很棒,但你根本不知道。
Oh, it's hard to explain to rest of the world that you like, your mangoes are fine because mangoes are incredible, but, like, you don't even know.
你根本不知道。
You don't know.
你不知道。
You don't
啊。
know.
这将是一段有趣的旅程,记得收听。
It's going to be a fun ride, so tune in.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听健康相关内容。
Listen to health stuff on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
如果你把二十世纪五十年代的好莱坞、一位怀揣梦想的古巴音乐家,以及有史以来最经典的情景喜剧之一混合在一起,会得到什么?
What do you get when you mix nineteen fifties Hollywood, a Cuban musician with a dream, and one of the most iconic sitcoms of all time?
你会得到德西·阿纳兹——一位开拓者、一位商人、一位丈夫,也许最重要的是,第一位打破黄金时段壁垒的拉美裔人士。
You get Desi Arnaz, a trailblazer, a businessman, a husband, and maybe most importantly, the first Latino to break prime time wide open.
我是威尔默·瓦尔德拉马,是的,我从小看着他长大,很可能你也和数百万其他人一样。
I'm Wilmer Valderrama, and yes, I grew up watching him, probably just like you and millions of others.
但对我来说,我在他的故事中看到了自己的影子。
But for me, I saw myself in his story.
从打扫金丝雀笼子到今晚站在这里的纽约,这条路可真长。
From cleaning canary cages to this night here in New York, it's a long ways.
在由德西·阿纳兹和威尔默·瓦尔德拉马主演的播客中,我将带您走进德西的一生,那些与我人生交叠的时刻,他如何重新定义了美国电视,以及这对所有在屏幕外等待看到像我们这样面孔的人意味着什么。
On the podcast starring Desi Arness and Wilmer Valderrama, I'll take you in a journey to Desi's life, the moments he has overlapped with mine, how he redefined American television, and what that meant for all of us watching from the sidelines, waiting for a face like ours on screen.
这是一个关于一个人的光芒如何为无数人照亮道路,以及我们今天如何传承他遗产的故事。
This is the story of how one man's spotlight lit the path for so many others and how we carry his legacy today.
请收听由德西·阿纳兹和威尔默·瓦尔德拉马主演的《My Cultura》播客网络,可在iHeartRadio应用、Apple播客或您收听播客的任何平台收听。
Listen to starring Desi Arnaz and Wilmer Valderrama as part of the My Cultura podcast network available on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcast.
本周在由我,切尔西·汉德勒主持的《亲爱的切尔西》节目中,尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯来了。
This week on Dear Chelsea with me, Chelsea Handler, Nicholas Sparks is here.
我猜你一定收到过很多反馈,说你树立了一种爱情和浪漫的标准,很多男性可能都难以企及。
I would imagine that you've gotten a lot of feedback about setting a standard of love and romance that a lot of men probably can't measure up to.
在我的签售会上,我听过很多这样的故事。
I have heard such stories at my book signings.
对吧?
Right?
我的诺亚在哪?
Where's my Noah?
我的《恋恋笔记本》里的约翰在哪?
Where's my John from Dear John?
同时,在我的职业生涯中,我在签书排队时收到了七次求婚。
And at the same time, in the course of my career, I've had seven marriage proposals in lines to sign my book.
你
You
知道吗?
know?
真的吗?
Really?
我收到了
I got
走到桌边。
up to the table.
那个涂鸦者跪了下来,真替他感到难过。
The doodle dropped his knees, feel so bad for him.
我当时想,老兄,你可是在阿拉巴马州伯明翰的沃尔玛里,但这种事情确实发生了。
I'm like, dude, you're in a Walmart in Birmingham, Alabama, but it's happened.
你遇到的这类故事,比有人上来说‘我毁了男人的一生’要多得多,对此我感到欣慰。
You get a lot more of those kinds of stories than people coming up and say, I've ruined I've ruined men for the for the rest, which I'm glad.
如果这种情况更普遍,我反而会感到不安。
I would feel bad if that was more common, actually.
不。
No.
你来找亲爱的切丽亚,就是为了这个,对吧。
That's what you come to dear Chelsea for Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
为了升级。
To get upgraded.
收听亲爱的切尔西的
Listen to dear Chelsea on
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcasts或您收听播客的任何平台。
the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
真相六:服务的力量。
Truth number six: The power of service.
服务不仅仅是慈善。
Service isn't just charity.
服务是身份。
Service is identity.
它是意义。
It's meaning.
它是良药。
It's medicine.
神经科学表明,帮助他人会激活大脑的奖励回路,这些回路与感受到目标感和快乐时激活的电路相同。
Neuroscience shows that helping others activates the brain's reward pathways, the same circuits that light up for purpose and joy.
甚至有研究显示,当人们经历抑郁时,如果他们去帮助其他有抑郁症状的人,自己的抑郁情绪也会减轻。
There's even studies that show that when people are experiencing depression, if they help others with depression, theirs goes down.
所以我们常常对自己说:等我有更多时间再帮忙。
So sometimes we also say to ourselves, I'll help when I have more.
却没意识到,如果你现在就去帮助别人,你会拥有更多。
Not realizing you'll have more if you help now.
如果你现在帮助别人,你会感到更高的自尊。
If you help someone now, you feel greater self esteem.
你会感恩自己所拥有的。
You count your blessings.
你会意识到自己具备哪些技能。
You realize what skills you have.
我之所以了解自己的技能和天赋,是因为我早在意识到自己拥有这些之前,就开始用它们为他人服务了。
I learned about the skills and talents I have because I started using things in the service of others even before I knew I had them.
以下是一些实际的方法:你可以每周志愿工作一小时。
Here are some practical ways you can do that: You could volunteer one hour a week.
你可以悄悄地帮助一个人。
You could help one person quietly.
你可以运用你的技能为他人或社区带来益处。
You could use your skills for someone else's benefit or the community.
选择一个你关心的问题并积极参与。
Pick one issue you worry about and get involved.
如果你想改变自己的生活,就去改变别人的一天。
If you want to change your life, change someone else's day.
如果你想改变自己的这一年,就去改变别人的一周。
If you want to change your year, change someone else's week.
如果你想改变自己的这个月,就去改变别人的一小时。
If you want to change your month, change someone else's hour.
你可以通过改变他人的生活来转变自己的人生。
You can transform your life by transforming someone else's.
这就是你重新设计的一年。
So here is your year redesigned.
把你的一年分成四个九十天的季节。
Break your year into four ninety day seasons.
第一季:重启。
Season one: Reset.
重新设计你的环境和习惯。
Redesign your environment and your habits.
第二季:学习。
Season two: Learn.
掌握两项能改变你自信和方向的技能。
Master two skills that change your confidence and direction.
我向你保证,这会产生巨大影响。
Promise you it will make a big difference.
第三季:连接:修复、深化并重建人际关系。
Season three: Connect Repair, deepen and rebuild relationships.
第四季:拓展——直面恐惧,勇于冒险,创造新事物。
Season four: Expand Face fears, take risks and create something new.
你不需要在某一季里完成我所说的全部内容。
You don't have to do everything I said in one season.
一年有四个季节。
A year has four seasons.
你不会看到天气试图在一天之内同时下雪、下雨、晴朗和所有其他天气变化。
You don't see the weather trying to snow, rain, sunshine and everything else all in one day.
气候并不是这样运作的。
That's not what the climate tries to do.
顺应季节行事。
Move in seasons.
记住,一年不是三百六十五天。
Remember this, a year isn't three sixty five days.
它是一百五十二次机会,十二个章节,四个季节。
It's 52 chances, 12 chapters and four seasons.
今年你的生活可以改变。
Your life can change this year.
不是因为这一年有什么魔力,而是因为你有能力。
Not because the year is magical, but because you are capable.
你不需要一个完美的计划。
You don't need a perfect plan.
你不需要确定性。
You don't need certainty.
你不需要自信。
You don't need confidence.
你需要的是动力。
You need momentum.
你需要做一个决定。
You need one decision.
你需要迈出一步。
You need one step.
而且你需要记住这一点。
And you need to remember this.
一年的刻意经营,可以扭转十年的随波逐流。
One year of intention can undo ten years of drifting.
所以今天就选择一件事:一个习惯、一段关系、一项技能、一个决定、一种恐惧,或一次助人之举,然后立刻开始。
So choose one thing today, one habit, one relationship, one skill, one decision, one fear, one act of service and just start.
一年后,当你回望时,几乎认不出那个曾经的自己。
A year from now, you will look back and barely recognize the person you used to be.
因为你的生活不是在某一天改变的。
Because your life doesn't change someday.
而是在你真正开始的那一天改变的。
It changes the day that you just start.
我今天与你分享的洞见和建议,将真正带来改变。
The insight and advice that I've shared with you today will truly make a difference.
我人生中曾有过一些非凡的年份,在那一年里,我彻底改变了自己。
I've had the fortune of having incredible years in my life where I have changed my life in a year.
展开剩余字幕(还有 60 条)
当你这样看待时,你实际上为自己创造了转变的机会。
And when you look at it that way, you actually give yourself the opportunity to transform.
有时候,我们希望一天之内就改变自己的生活。
Sometimes we want to change our life in a day.
我们希望一个月内就改变自己的生活。
We want to change our life in a month.
今年,给自己一年的时间,真正地产生影响。
Give yourself a year this year to really make a difference.
你看,我们认为坚持是这样的。
See, we think consistency looks like this.
真正的坚持是这样的。
Real consistency looks like this.
对吧?
Right?
如果你对自己说:‘今年剩下的时间,我每周都要锻炼五天’,那么当你有一周只锻炼了三天时,你就会觉得自己失败了。
If you think to yourself, I'm going to work out five days a week every week for the rest of the year, The one week where you only do three days, you'll feel like a failure.
那你该怎么做呢?
So what do you do?
你要认识到五次是平均水平。
You recognize five is the average.
有些周你会锻炼七次,有些周会三次,有些周四次,有些周六次。
There'll be some weeks you do seven, there'll be some weeks you do three, there'll be some weeks you do four and there'll be some weeks you do six.
当你给自己这种灵活性和适应性,不要求每周都达到理想状态,而是瞄准平均水平时,你才真正为自己创造了巨大改变的机会。
When you give yourself that flexibility and adaptability to hit the average, not the ideal every single week, you finally give yourself an opportunity to make a huge difference.
我见过太多人给自己施加了太大压力。
I've seen so many people try to put too much pressure on themselves.
我见过太多人对自己太过苛刻。
I've seen so many people who've been so harsh to themselves.
如果你真想让今年成为一切改变的一年,就按照这些步骤去做,保持自律,找个人和你分享这些目标,一起前进。
If you really want this year to be the year that everything changes, follow these steps, stay accountable, find someone you can share these goals with and move forward together.
你的目标本身并不能带你到达目标。
Your goal doesn't get you to the goal.
真正带你到达目标的是成长。
It's the growth that gets you to the goal.
你愿意如何成长?
How are you willing to grow?
你愿意成为怎样的人?
Who are you willing to become?
你愿意改变什么?
What are you willing to change?
如果你专注于转变而非终点,你会更快到达。
If you focus on transformation over the destination, you will get there quicker.
我们常常只盯着目标,觉得它遥不可及,实现起来太难,不知道何时才能达成。
Often we keep looking at the goal and thinking it's so far away, it's so hard to get there, I don't know when it's gonna happen.
如果我们只关注下一步、下一步的前进,一步一个脚印,你很快就会到达目的地。
If we just focused on the next step, the next step forward, just one step at a time, you will be at the destination in no time.
请相信,只要你改变我所列出的那几件事,你就能在一年内改变你的生活。
Please know that you can change your life in a year by changing the few things that I laid out.
请记住,我永远站在你这边,我始终为你加油,祝你一切顺利。
And remember, I am forever in your corner, I am always rooting for you and I wish you all the best.
非常感谢你观看这个视频。
Thank you so much for watching this video.
非常感激你的支持。
I'm so grateful for your support.
2026年将会是迄今为止最棒的一年。
2026 is going to be the best year yet.
希望你订阅我的频道,这样你就不会错过任何视频。
Want you to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.
非常感谢你聆听这场对话。
Thank you so much for listening to this conversation.
如果你喜欢这段内容,你一定会喜欢我和亚当·格兰特的对话,他会探讨为什么不适感是成长的关键,以及如何释放你潜在的能力。
If you enjoyed it, you'll love my chat with Adam Grant on why discomfort is the key to growth and the strategies for unlocking your hidden potential.
如果你知道自己今年想要更多、成就更多,现在就去看看吧。
If you know you wanna be more and achieve more this year, go check it out right now.
你今天设定了一个目标。
You set a goal today.
你在六个月后实现了它。
You achieve it in six months.
当目标达成时,你几乎感到如释重负。
And then by the time it happens, it's almost a relief.
但你并没有感受到意义和目的。
There's no sense of meaning and purpose.
你其实早有预料,如果没实现,你反而会失望。
You sort of expected it, and you would have been disappointed if it didn't happen.
嘿。
Hey.
我是诺拉·琼斯,我非常热爱与人一起演奏音乐,因此我的播客《Playing Along》回归了。
I'm Nora Jones, and I love playing music with people so much that my podcast called Playing Along is back.
我会邀请来自各种音乐风格的音乐家,在亲密的环境中一起演奏歌曲。
I sit down with musicians from all musical styles to play songs together in an intimate setting.
在过去两季中,我邀请了像戴夫·格罗尔、莱维、拉弗斯·温克雷克、梅维斯·斯台普斯这样的特别嘉宾,实在太多数不胜数,而这一季还有更多精彩内容即将登场。
Over the past two seasons, I've had special guests like Dave Grohl, Leve, Rufus Wainwright, Mavis Staples, really too many to name, and there's still so much more to come in this new season.
请在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你常用的任何播客平台收听诺拉·琼斯的《Playing Along》。
Listen to Nora Jones is playing along on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
大家好啊!
What up, y'all?
是你的好兄弟凯夫登台了。
It's your boy, Kev on stage.
我想向你们介绍一下我的新播客《不是我最棒的时刻》,在这档节目中,我会与艺术家、运动员、娱乐人士、创作者、朋友以及我敬佩的人交谈,聊聊他们取得巨大成功背后的惨痛失败。
I wanna tell you about my new podcast called not my best moment where I talk to artists, athletes, entertainers, creators, friends, people I admire who had massive success about their massive failures.
他们到底哪里搞砸了?
What did they mess up on?
他们的伤痛是什么?又从中学到了什么?
What is their heartbreak, and what did they learn from it?
我被狠狠地评判了。
I got judged horribly.
评委们说:你真是垃圾。
The judges were like, you're trash.
我不知道你怎么能上这个节目。
I don't know how you got on the show.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple Podcast、YouTube 或你收听播客的任何平台,收听我凯夫在舞台上的《不是我最棒的时刻》。
Check out Not My Best Moment with me kept on stage on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts.
你好。
Hi.
我是拉迪·德夫卢卡,我是《好好哭一场》播客的主持人。
I'm Radhi Devlukha, and I am the host of A Really Good Cry podcast.
本周,我邀请到了安娜·伦克尔,她也被称为‘糟糕童年仙子’,是一位创作者、导师和引导者,帮助人们疗愈来自不安全或混乱童年的持久情感创伤。
This week, I am joined by Anna Runkle, also known as the Crappy Childhood Fairy, a creator, teacher, and guide helping people heal from the lasting emotional wounds of unsafe or chaotic childhoods.
谈论创伤对有些人来说并不总是好事。
Talking about trauma isn't always great for people.
这并不总是最好的做法。
It's not always the best thing.
大约三分之一在童年时期遭受创伤的人,一旦谈论起来反而会感觉更糟,变得极度失衡。
About a third of people who are traumatized as kids feel worse when they talk about it, get very dysregulated.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple Podcasts 或你收听播客的任何平台收听《A Really Good Cry》。
Listen to A Really Good Cry on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
这是 iHeart 播客。
This is an iHeart podcast.
保证真实人性。
Guaranteed Human.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。