本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎来到一站式合作社商店,这里是桌游资讯与评测的终极目的地。
Hello and welcome to One Stop Co op Shop, your one stop for board game news and reviews.
抓紧你的
Hold on to
裤子。
your pants.
是时候播出特别节目了。
It's time for a special episode.
大家好,欢迎来到一站式合作社商店。
Hey, everybody, and welcome to the One Stop Co op shop.
这是对我们2025年最佳游戏榜单的延续。
This is a continuation of our top games of 2025 list.
如果你错过了上周的节目,第五百零三期,请去观看我们排名第22到第12的游戏。
So if you missed last week's episode, episode five zero three, check that out to see our number 22 through number 12 game.
本周我们将完成前11款游戏的介绍,并且最后还会给出一个综合榜单。
And this week, we are going to finish with our top 11 games, and we're also gonna have a combined list at the end.
上周我们还做了一个盲评排名,别忘了在上周节目的片尾后查看。
Last week, we also did a blind ranking, so check that out after the outro from last week's episode.
本周我们有一位特别的嘉宾。
This week, we have a very special guest.
科林将回来告诉我们他最近都在忙些什么。
Colin's gonna be back to let us know what he's been up to.
所以请务必在本周的片尾后留下来观看。
So make sure you stick around after the outro this week to catch that.
现在,让我们进入我们2025年最佳游戏榜单的精彩结尾。
And now on to the exciting conclusion of our top games of twenty twenty five list.
请享受。
Enjoy.
我们已经走完了一半的榜单,彼得。
We are halfway through the list, Peter.
现在我们进入后半部分,你排在第11位。
So now we're on the bottom better half with your number 11.
而且故事还没讲完呢,迈克。
And we're still not the story folds, Mike.
我知道。
I know.
我真的很惊讶。
I'm I'm very surprised.
这背后是有原因的,我一会儿就会说到。
And and there's a there's a reason why, and I'll get to it when I get to it in a minute.
好吧。
Alright.
我的第11名是《战争故事》。
But my number 11 is War Story.
好的。
Okay.
你看。
Look.
如果你在年初告诉我,今年年底我会把一款以战争为背景的故事游戏排在我榜单的前半部分,而且我觉得这一年非常不错——大约20到22款游戏,都是我在合适情境下愿意玩的。
If you told me at the beginning of the year that there would be a war based story game on the top half of my list at the end of the year, and again, a year I think is very good, You know, 20 to 22 games, stuff I would be happy to play in the right setting.
《战争故事》玩起来超级有趣。
War story was super fun.
我觉得它在战术战斗方面做得很好。
I think it has a good tactical combat element to it.
它还有一个非常有趣的‘选择自己的冒险’元素。
It has a very fun choose your own adventure element to it.
说实话,如果它是奇幻主题,可能排名会更高,我知道这样评价游戏很糟糕,但事实就是如此。
I mean, honestly, if it was a fantasy theme, it would probably be higher on my list, and I know it's horrible to rate games that way, but that's just the way it is.
对我而言,主题拉低了它的分数。
Theme for me does bring it down.
它是一款故事类游戏,这一点也拉低了它的分数。
The fact that it's a story game does bring it down.
但我喜欢这款战争题材的故事游戏到这种程度,以至于它排在了像《自然起义》这样的游戏之上,而我其实非常非常喜欢《自然起义》,到现在都还想玩,这本身就说明了很多问题。
But the fact that I like a war based story game this much that it made the top half of my list above games like Uprising in Nature, which I really, really enjoy and would love to play even now, says something.
所以,是的,这是我排名第11的战争故事游戏。
So, yeah, that's my number 11 war story.
不。
No.
它的排名其实比我想象中要高,这真的很棒。
It's actually higher than I thought you would rank it, so that is very cool.
好的。
Alright.
我的第11名是《一击英雄》。
My number 11, this is where I put one hit heroes.
我完全同意彼得的看法,这款游戏的运气成分确实让人沮丧。
I totally agree with Peter that the luck of this one can be frustrating.
这有点像《故事折纸》。
This this is kinda like story fold.
如果游戏能加入一些可选的骰子变体之类的内容,我会更喜欢它。
I would like the game even more if they had some optional like dice variants and stuff.
有些Boss就像纯粹的考验和让人沮丧的体验。
And some bosses are just like exercises and frustration.
有时候,我们觉得自己选的英雄根本不对路。
Like, sometimes we felt like we just had the wrong heroes.
我们就是打不过那个Boss。
We just couldn't beat a boss.
但这并不影响我玩得非常开心。
But that doesn't change the fact that I had an awesome time with this.
我和我13岁的孩子、10岁的孩子、同事团队,还有你们、Peter和Jerry都玩过这个游戏。
I played this with my 13 year old, with my 10 year old, with my work group, with you guys, Peter and Jerry.
打开补充包来升级你的英雄,简直太酷了。
Opening up the booster packs to upgrade your heroes is ultra cool.
Boss的多样性非常好。
The boss variety is great.
他们推出的真正单人扩展包,我不推荐那个。
The true solo expansion they did, I do not recommend that one.
就像一只小狗在帮你。
It's like a little dog helping you.
我觉得双手使用会更好。
I think it's much better to two hand.
我觉得这个小狗的设计有点奇怪。
I think the dog thing is kinda weird.
但没错,这是一款非常紧张、有趣、富有策略性的Boss对战卡牌游戏,我通常都喜欢这类游戏。
But, yeah, this is a really tense, fun, tactical, like, boss battling card games, and I tend to like those.
而且,你知道,他们把它定位为第一季。
And, you know, they've pitched it as season one.
如果他们推出第二季,增加六个新英雄,再加四套新的Boss,并且允许你自由组合英雄,那就太棒了。
If they make a season two where there's, like, six more heroes and, you know, four more sets of bosses and you can mix and match the heroes, that would be amazing.
我希望他们真的会做。
And I hope they do.
所以,这就是我的十一张单卡英雄。
So that was my eleven one hit heroes.
你知道吗,我得跟你一起玩这个游戏。
You know, I'll have to play that with you.
我觉得这是我们从来没一起玩过的那款之一。
I think that's one of the ones we never played together.
我必须跟你一起玩一次,看看你看到的是什么。
And I'll just have to play it with you to see what you see.
嗯,我确实保留了那一款。
Well, and I did keep that one.
就像很多我孩子特别喜欢的游戏,尽管我经常批评它们。
Like, a lot of these that my kids love, even though I call things rampantly.
我确实保留了这些有趣的英雄卡。
I I did keep fun hit heroes.
好的。
Alright.
所以我的第10名,也许因为近期效应,以及我完全忽略了所有彻底失败的时刻,它的排名有点偏高。
So my number 10, and maybe this is a little bit higher than it should be because of recency bias, and because I totally ignored anytime I failed completely.
故事故事折叠得非常疯狂。
Story story fold wildly.
你真是走在了潮流前面,老兄。
You were ahead of the curve, man.
你只是在不知不觉中使用了那些变体。
You were just using those variants without even knowing it.
我的意思是,我说我用了那些变体,但只要掷得特别差,我就直接重掷。
I mean, I say I used those variants, but I would just reroll if I had rolled really poorly.
我跟我妻子也是这么做的。
That's what my wife and I did too.
但不管我重掷与否,你猜怎么着?
But it didn't matter if I rerolled or not, because guess what?
如果我再次失败,我也会直接说我已经成功了。
If I had failed again, I was just gonna say I succeeded anyway.
所以,有没有掷骰子、有没有运气成分,对我来说其实根本无所谓。
So it didn't really matter to me that that that there was dice rolling and dice luck in there.
是的。
Yes.
如果按规则玩,这可能根本排在我列表的末尾。
If played by the rules, this might have been even near the bottom of my list.
但我没那么做,所以我根本不介意。
But I didn't do that, so I don't really care.
所以,是的。
So, yes.
我享受了这个故事本身。
I I I enjoyed the story for it.
它推动我继续前进。
It kept me going forward.
我喜欢它的机制。
I enjoyed the mechanics.
我特别喜欢那个河流机制。
I really love that river mechanic.
我不认为,你知道的,如果回看我们上周的设计讨论,我觉得这可能是我最不喜欢的实现方式。
I don't think, you know, if you go back to our design discussion last week, I think this is probably my least favorite of the way it's implemented.
我不太喜欢骰子投掷与河流机制的结合,但我确实很喜欢这个游戏。
I don't love the dice rolling in conjunction with the river, but I did really enjoy the game.
我喜欢游戏的机制。
I enjoyed the mechanisms of the game.
我觉得他们做了一些很酷的新东西。
I thought they did cool new things.
我喜欢它收纳和取出的便捷性。
I love the how easy it is to put away and take back out.
这大大提升了我对游戏的体验,因为它让我更想把它拿到桌面上再玩一次。
That really increases the game for me just because it makes me wanna get it to the table again.
游戏玩法非常简单直接,这也让它更容易被反复拿出来玩。
The gameplay was super simple, super straightforward, which also gets it back to the table more often.
虽然这是一款叙事游戏,但它的玩法内容至少和叙事一样多,甚至更多。
And while it was a story game, there was it was as much, if not more, gameplay than story.
对于某些游戏,当故事压倒了玩法时,我会感到不舒服。
And so for some of these games, when the story outweighs the gameplay, it bothers me.
这款游戏我觉得故事和玩法的结合很好。
This one, I felt like it was a good combination.
我非常享受游戏中的玩法,即使玩久了有点重复,但我觉得故事非常出色。
I really enjoyed what I was doing in the gameplay, even if it did get a little repetitive after a while, and I thought the story was really good.
所以它没有让我觉得拖沓,这就是我认为它评分这么高的原因。
So it neither overstayed their welcome for me, and that's why I think it's so high.
因为它能快速摆上桌,也容易收起来和拿出来。
Because it was just kind of quick to get to the table and easy to put away and take out.
所以这是我排名第10的游戏,《StoryFold Wildwood》。
So that's my number 10, StoryFold Wildwood.
不错啊,兄弟。
Nice, man.
好的。
Alright.
我的第10名是,我想这列表里只有两款完全的德式游戏。
My number 10 is, I guess I think it's only 2, like, full on euros on this list.
我称之为完全德式的游戏。
Games that I would call full euros.
另一个是《奇妙生物》。
And here's the other one, Wondrous Creatures.
这款游戏太棒了。
This game is awesome.
这款游戏和《亚马逊的生命》来自同一发行商,是接连推出的两款佳作,之后他们又寄给我今年的《浅海》,这也是一款非常扎实有趣的中轻度德式游戏。
It was a one two hit of this and Life of the Amazonia from the same publisher, and then they sent me for this year's Shallow Sea, which is also a really solid fun, you know, medium to lightweight euro.
《奇妙生物》非常出色。
Wondrous Creatures is great.
它有很多《翼展》系列的风格,比如通过构建卡牌组合来获得持续加成,但还加入了非常有趣的版图玩法和类似工人放置的机制。
It's got a lot of the feel of the wingspan series with building tableaus of cards that can give you, like, ongoing bonuses and stuff, but then it adds in this really interesting board play and sort of worker placement stuff.
我真的很喜欢这款游戏。
I just adored this one.
我想它的唯一一点小缺点是单人模式几乎没什么意思,不过这个游戏中你确实有一个需要击败的对手。
And I guess the only, like, slight drawback for it is that the solo mode is pretty much but, you know, I guess this one did have an actual opponent you were trying to beat.
对吧?
Right?
他们会说‘是的’。
And they would do Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我刚才在想《亚马逊的生命》。
I was thinking of life of the Amazon.
你会超越自己的分数。
You would beat your own scores.
是的。
Yeah.
真的没什么负面评价可说
Don't really have a negative to say for
尽管我对这个游戏非常熟悉,但为了这个我还是看了你的视频,因为我完全不记得Automa机制了,因为你只是翻一张牌而已。
I had to watch your video for this one even though I know the game very well, because I did not remember the Automa at all, and it's because you're literally flipping over a card.
他们能做第一件事吗?
Can they do the first thing?
是或不是?
Yes or no?
没错。
That's right.
就是说,任何事,是或不是?
That's Like, anything, yes or no?
第三件事,是
Third thing, yes
或者他们是不是工人。
or if they're a worker or not.
这是一款非常流畅的单人游戏。
It's a super smooth solo games.
是的。
Yeah.
所以它很棒。
So it's awesome.
它排在第10名的唯一原因是我得说,现在的这些游戏都很出色。
The only reason it's down at number 10, I mean, these games now are great.
因为这是一款德式游戏。
Because it's a euro.
我知道。
I know.
就是因为这是一款德式游戏,基本上。
It's because it's a euro, basically.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是不会像玩其他一些游戏那样经常玩它。
And I'm just not gonna play it as often as some of these other games.
但这是第十名,只有一种生物。
But that's number ten, one just creatures.
你注意到我的列表里一个欧洲游戏都没出现过。
You noticed neither euros have showed up on my list.
我知道。
I knew.
我知道它们在你那里都会排得更高。
I I knew they would both be higher for you.
看,我们会看到你一开始就把它们排得很高。
See we'll see you just start high.
已经不在迈克的列表上了。
Already off of Mike's list.
我的第九名,你把这个游戏排得比我低多了。
My number nine, you had this one much lower than me.
我其实很惊讶,这挺有意思的,因为我玩过这个游戏,但记不清有没有玩过第二遍,这个游戏叫Toriki。
And I'm actually surprised, and it's interesting because I played this I can't remember if I played it a second time or not, and that's Toriki.
这是你上周跟我提起过名字的那款游戏。
This is one of those games you've mentioned the name to me last week.
我真的完全不知道你在说什么。
I have, like, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Toriki虽然听起来是个奇怪的名字,但并不让人印象深刻。
I Toriki is not a even though it's a weird name, it's not a name that stands out.
我知道它是一款一次性游戏,只玩一次,但像《Unlock》这样的单次游戏我也挺喜欢的。
I know it's one off and it's one play, but, you know, I like games like Unlock that are one play game.
我不介意这类游戏。
I don't mind them.
这对我来说没什么问题。
It doesn't bother me.
我不知道,我觉得这些游戏中有些问题在于它们并不是一次性游戏。
I don't know like, I think some of the problem with some of these games is that they're not one off.
我觉得如果它们是单次体验或时间更短,我会更喜欢,因为我不容易觉得无聊。
I think if they were one off or quicker, I would enjoy them more because I wouldn't get bored of them.
对吧?
Right?
有时候你会把一开始觉得好玩的游戏玩过头,但这个游戏不会让人觉得拖沓。
Sometimes you you can overplay a game that, you know, was fun to you at first, but this one doesn't overstay its welcome.
我觉得故事是这样的,我的意思是,你流落荒岛了。
I think the story was, you know, what I mean, you're shipwrecked.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我本来想说,就它本身而言,还不错。
Was gonna say, as such as it was, it was fine.
那里没什么故事情节。
Not much of a story there.
所以,你知道,它并没有让我被这些事拖累。
So, you know, it didn't it didn't bog me down with that.
我真的很享受我正在做的事情。
I really enjoyed what I was doing.
不过,我认为游戏里浮现出来的故事是,你在看地图时,上面有一些图片。
I think the story that comes out of the game though, is you're looking at the map, and there's like pictures on the board.
对吧?
Right?
然后你就想,哦,那棵树上有一条蛇。
And you're like, oh, there's a snake in that tree.
我不确定这会怎么发展,或者会不会有影响。
I wonder how that's gonna come into play or if it is at all.
不管它会不会出现,这种内容在你游玩过程中逐渐演变的方式真的很酷。
And whether it does or not, it it it's cool how that stuff evolves as you're playing.
哦,我正在看这里这个东西。
Oh, I'm looking at this thing here.
哦,看看这张图片。
Oh, look at this picture.
我们来看看能不能发现什么。
Let's see if we notice something.
也许我去拿那个物品时该带把铲子,因为我正在看书中关于那个物品的图片。
Maybe I should bring a shovel with me when I go to that that that item or whatever because I'm looking at the pictures in the book of the item.
所以我不确定。
So I don't know.
我只是觉得这一切都融合得真好。
I I just I like how it all came together.
我喜欢那种需要扫描二维码、把各种东西拼凑起来的手机游戏。
I like app based games where you're scanning QR codes and, like, you're trying to put things together.
也许这是一种怀旧情绪。
Maybe it was a nostalgia thing.
也许它让我感觉有点像解锁,而我至今依然很喜欢这种感觉。
Maybe it made it feel a little bit like unlock to me, which I really still do enjoy to this day.
所以我很喜欢它。
So I enjoyed it.
家庭重量游戏,但真的很有趣。
Family weight game, but really fun.
这是我的第九名,塔里奇。
That's my number nine, Tariqi.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
不。
No.
我觉得这个解锁的比较确实很贴切。
I I think the unlock comparison is definitely an apt one.
这确实非常正确。
That's that's very true.
好的。
Alright.
我的第九名,这里是我放战争故事的地方。
My number nine, this is where I put war story.
所以和彼得的排名相差不远。
So not too far off from Peter's rank.
我非常喜欢这个游戏中的叙事战斗,他们通过阅读一些段落、做出战术选择,然后非随机地推进结果,这真的很棒。
I loved loved the narrative combat in this one, how they made just reading some passages and making some tactical choices and then like resolving it in the not not you know, it's not random.
一切都完全取决于你选择做什么。
It's very much based on what you chose to do.
看到结果时,感觉非常电影化。
Finding out the results, it was very cinematic.
这是我在游戏中见过的最酷的战争类战斗之一。
It's some of the coolest war based, like, combat I've ever seen in a game.
这是一款非常严酷的游戏。
It was very harsh game.
当我不得不放弃我的队友时,情感上受到了很大冲击。
It hit me emotionally when I had to, like, give up my team members and stuff.
对于战争故事模式,我认为它的重玩价值很高。
And for War Story, I think it's got a good amount of replay.
比如,杰瑞还在借玩,但每次他玩完后,我都想再玩一遍,因为任务有不同的推进方式,还有各种战斗可以体验等等。
Like, Jerry's still borrowing it, but whenever he finishes with it, this is one I'd like to play through again because there are, different ways to go with the missions and different battles to get into and stuff.
所以我觉得至少能玩两到三遍。
So I think it's at least got two or three plays.
但确实,我觉得这是一款非常酷且独特的游戏。
But yeah, think this is such a cool and unique game.
战争故事,我的第九名。
War Story, my number nine.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一款我觉得你、杰瑞和我都愿意再玩一次的游戏,因为我知道他也很喜欢。
And it's a game that I think you, Jerry, and I could play again as well, because I know he really enjoyed it as well.
我的第八名是第一个出现的欧洲游戏。
My number eight is the first of the Euros to come up.
我非常喜欢这款游戏,但最后有个有趣的故事。
A game I really enjoyed, but I have a funny story at the end of this.
我的第八名是《奇妙生物》。
And my number eight is Wondrous Creature.
哦,你把SETI排得更高了。
Oh, you put SETI higher.
有意思。
Interesting.
是的。
I did.
《奇妙生物》是一款很棒的游戏。
So Wondrous Creature is a great game.
我觉得它的工人放置机制非常巧妙。
I really think the worker placement part of it is super clever.
我喜欢它的自动系统运行起来又快又简单,却能完成玩家会做的所有事情。
I liked how quick and easy the automa was to run, but yet, did all the things a player would do.
它们会阻挡你到达某些位置。
They block you from getting to spaces.
它们会和你竞争达成目标。
They rushed with you to get to goals.
现在,其实很容易看出它们在追求哪些目标,但我想,玩家在追求什么目标也挺容易看出来的。
Now, it was kinda easy to tell which goals they were going for, but I guess it's kinda easy to tell what goals players are going for as well.
我想,这大概是我对这个游戏最大的不满。
And I guess that's my number one complaint about the game overall.
我真的很喜欢《奇妙生物》,但讽刺的是,我最不喜欢的部分反而是目标本身。
I I really, really enjoyed Wondrous Creatures, But the thing I liked the least about it, ironically, is the goals themselves.
比如,游戏中有七种生物,其中六种会出现在这些目标里。
So for example, you there are seven types of creatures in the game, and six of them are gonna be part of those goals.
好吧,就是这样。
And it's like, okay.
这并没有让我特别有动力,也没让我特别受挫。
Well, it's not really encouraging me or discouraging me too much.
我从不真的围绕这些来规划策略。
I never really plan the strategies around that.
而且,你知道,你可能会非常幸运,把它们全部拿到。
And, you know, you could get really lucky and get all of them.
我的意思是,我喜欢那种游戏会这样做的设计。
I mean, I I like games when they do that.
他们把这些目标放进游戏里,但正因为如此,对我来说有点乏味。
They put these goals in the game, but it was a little bit lackluster for me because of that.
但我喜欢这个游戏的玩法。
But I love the gameplay.
我喜欢你们所做的东西。
I love what you're doing.
我喜欢构建组合。
I love building combos.
我喜欢搭建牌阵。
I love building the tableaus.
我只是希望他们能在结尾设计一组更有趣的任务,而不是仅仅收集生物或做些随便什么的事情。
I just wish they had found a more interesting set of goals at the end, where it wasn't just like collect creatures or do whatever.
更别提要收集游戏中七种生物中的七种或六种了。
And certainly not collect seven of the or six of the seven types of creatures in the game.
对吧?
Right?
这让我觉得简直莫名其妙,这到底是为了什么?
That made it feel almost like a well, why the heck is this even?
所以这对我来说是唯一的缺点,但游戏玩法本身超级有趣,而且Automa模式也很快速。
So that's the one negative for me, but the gameplay itself is super duper fun, and the Automa was quick.
我不知道我是否会因为想要一个有趣且有挑战性的体验而去玩它。
I don't know that I would play it as far as a, like, fun challenging situation.
这就是为什么它在我这里评分低于稳定水平。
That's why it's lower than steady for me.
你知道,游戏玩法非常轻松快捷,所以上桌玩起来很有趣。
You know, the gameplay is super light and super quick, so it's fun to get to the table.
但说到底,在这个类型中我更喜欢玩其他游戏,因为它们稍微重一些,决策也更有深度。
But at the end of the day, there are other games that I'd rather play in this genre because they are a little bit heavier and a little bit more crunchy decision.
这就是《奇妙生物》。
That's Wondrous Creatures.
但有趣的是,迈克有一天给我发短信。
But the funny story is, Mike text me one day.
他说,嘿,你想要《奇妙生物》吗
He's like, hey, did you want either Wondrous
生物还是别告诉我。
Creatures or Don't tell me.
亚马逊地区的八种。
Eight of the Amazonia.
说真的,我当时就想,让我问问家人——我当时正和家人一起外出办事。
And literally, I'm like, let me ask my fam like, I was out doing something with my family.
我大概十分钟后才回复他。
I respond to him like ten minutes later.
我说,让我问问家人。
I'm like, let me ask my family.
他回复说,别担心。
And he responded, don't worry.
我已经把它们处理掉了。
I already got rid of them.
我说,什么?那你干嘛还问我?
I'm like, what the why did you ask me?
他说,其实他已经发帖说要处理掉它们了,我想。
He's like, literally had already posted to get rid of them, I guess.
是的。
Yeah.
所以简单说一下背景,彼得说得对。
So so for a little context, Peter's right.
那确实不是我最光彩的时候。
I I that was not my finest hour.
但我当时同时在挂很多游戏的单。
But what I did was so I was calling, like, a ton of games at once.
那真的特别疯狂。
It was, like, really insane.
所以大多数游戏我定价都低得离谱,比如只有我能找到的最低在线价格的40%或30%。
So most of them I'd price, like, stupidly low, like, 40% or 30% of the already lowest online price I could find.
作为亚马逊卖家,有个描述是:啊,彼得好像想要这些。
Life of the Amazonian, one descriptors, was like, ah, well, Peter kinda wants these.
所以我把这些商品几乎按厂商建议零售价挂出去了。
So I posted those at, like, almost MSRP.
我当时想,对,就70美元吧。
I was like, yeah, like, $70.
结果立刻就卖掉了。
And they sold immediately.
我当时想,哇,这钱也太多了吧。
I was like, well, that's a lot of money.
我想我还是把它们卖了吧。
I guess I'll sell them.
所以,对不起,彼得。
So I'm sorry, Peter.
那确实不太理想。
That that was not great.
没关系。
That's alright.
在这两款游戏中,我可能更想保留《奇妙生物》,尽管我觉得《亚马逊人生》玩法更复杂一些。
I of the two, I probably would have wanted to keep Wondrous Creatures, even though I think Life of the Amazonia is a a crunchier game.
这款游戏我更容易把它拿到桌面上来玩。
This one I would just have an easier time getting to the table.
不过说公平点,你列表上排名更高的另一款德式桌游,我可是把那版给了你,你已经有了。
Well, hey, to be fair, the other euro that is higher ranked on your list, I gave you that copy of that one, you got that.
是的,你给了。
You did.
是的。
You did.
而且排名更高。
And it is higher ranked.
所以我不确定我妻子会不会玩它。
So I don't know that my wife will ever play it though.
就这样了。
Well, that's it.
这就是问题所在。
That's the problem.
这款游戏是我妻子最爱的。
This is one my wife loved.
所以我列这张清单时,真的在看价格。
So I was looking at literally prices as as I was like doing this list.
天哪。
I'm like, oh crap.
神奇坩埚多少钱?
How much is Wondrous Crucible?
我可能得买一个。
I might have to buy it.
但这没关系。
But that's fine.
没关系。
It's fine.
一切都很好。
It's all great.
好的。
Alright.
那是彼得的对。
Well, that was Peter's yeah.
第八个。
Number eight.
我的第八名是《失落王国》。
My number eight is Kingdoms Forlorn.
不过,我们之前已经说过,如果按最有可能实际拿上桌玩的游戏来算,它应该是第二十二名。
Although, we already said, it would be 22 if it was game I most likely to actually get to the table.
我真的很喜欢它的机制和故事,特别钟爱这一款。
I just really like, mechanically and story wise, I really love this one.
我觉得他们,你知道的,这家公司叫什么来着?
I think they've you know, the the company what is it?
是《Into the Unknown》,我觉得。
Into the Unknown, I think.
他们一直在尝试调整《王国死亡怪物》的模式,比如在《Aon Trespass Odyssey》、这一款和《Enormity》上。
They've been messing around with, like, sort of the kingdom death monster formula with Aon Trespass Odyssey, and this one and Enormity.
在这四款游戏——《王国死亡怪物》和这家公司的另外三款之间,我特别喜欢《失落王国》所呈现的东西。
And between all four of those games, kingdom of death monster and the three ones from this company, I just love what Kingdoms Forlorn is putting down.
是的。
Yes.
规则有点太多了,我打赌如果我想再玩一次,得花大量功夫重新学习。
There's kinda too many rules, and I bet if I wanted to play it again, I'd have to do a whole bunch of work.
我第一次学的时候花了太多功夫,比如看视频、反复读规则。
And I did so much work to learn it the first time, like watching videos and reading the rules multiple times.
比通常玩其他游戏需要做的功夫多得多。
More work than I usually have to do for games.
但既然投入了这么多精力,战斗确实很棒,探索也相当不错。
But with that work put in, the combat's awesome, the exploration's pretty good.
我喜欢这种快速的一次性玩法,每次都能围绕每个角色产生有趣的故事片段。
I love how it's like very quick one off sessions and you get like fun sent kind of story stuff centered on each character each time.
我对即将推出的扩展内容很期待,它们会加入更多王国,让你的游戏体验更加丰富多样。
I'm excited for the upcoming expansions that have like more kingdoms, give you even more variety to your play.
所以,你知道吗,我会经常玩吗?
So, you know, am I gonna play a lot?
不会。
No.
但我只是想称赞一下这个系统,我觉得它真的很棒。
But I I just wanted to give props for how great I think the system is.
而且我还没把它卖了或者送人,这也证明了它有多重要。
And it's a testament that I haven't sold it yet or or given it away yet, and it's giant.
它真的非常大。
It's very giant.
不过,我想部分原因是因为它现在在彼得的家里。
Although, I guess, partially that's because it's Peter's house right now.
所以这
So that's
是的。
Yeah.
放在我家。
Sitting at my house.
对。
Yes.
我可以永远留着它。
I I I can keep it forever.
这是一款很棒的游戏。
It's a great game.
是的。
Yes.
所以,总之,这是第八个,《王国领主》。
So anyway, that's number eight, Kingdoms For Lord.
但这确实是一款有趣的游戏。
But it is a fun game.
我完全同意迈克的看法。
I mean, totally agree with Mike.
从游戏玩法来说,它应该远高于许多其他游戏。
Like, I mean, gameplay wise, it should be way higher than a lot of these games.
但从想玩它的意愿来看,现在再说,这又是另一个情况了。
But desire to play it wise and now look, again, this is another one though.
如果你说,嘿,我明天想玩《王国:遗失》。
If you were like, hey, I wanna play Kingdoms Forlorn tomorrow.
当然,我会答应的。
Absolutely, I'd Yeah.
如果我在那里提醒你如何玩并为你演示。
If if I was there to remind you how to play and run it for you.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你来主持规则,我绝对会一百次中一百次玩它,这也是我不愿意把它扔掉的原因。
If you ran the rules, I would absolutely, a 100 times out of a 100 play it, and that's why I don't wanna get rid of it either.
所以我愿意把它留在家里,因为如果哪天你想重新学习并玩它,我会非常乐意和你一起玩。
And that's why I'll happily keep it at my house, because if there's a day you feel like learning it again and playing it, I will so happily play it with you.
我只是不想自己一个人去学规则。
I just don't wanna learn the rules by itself.
对。
Yep.
然后你来主持游戏。
And run it.
这才是最重要的部分。
That's the biggest part.
我的第七名,这可能是我们最大的分歧,就是《魔戒的命运》。
My number seven, this might be our biggest difference, is Fate of the Fellowship.
这是疫情期间的《指环王》游戏。
That's the pandemic, Lord of the Rings game.
我第一次玩这个游戏,实际上,我至今只在棋盘游戏竞技场上玩过。
My first experience with this, and actually, I've still only played it on board game arena.
所以我只玩过原始任务。
So I've only played with the original missions.
我还没玩过其他任务。
I haven't played any of the other missions.
如果我能玩到更多不同的任务,它可能会排在我列表的更高位置。
It might be much higher on my list if I did get more variety in it.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
另一件让我觉得它稍有不足的是,我认为难度不太合适。
The other thing that's holding it back a little bit for me is I don't think the difficulty is quite right.
是的。
Mhmm.
我觉得可能有点太难了,或者只是太不稳定了。
I think it might be a little bit too hard, or maybe it's just a little too swingy.
我不知道答案。
I don't know the answer
关于这一点,我也不确定,不过我最近两次玩的时候都赢了。
to that or I I won, like I think the last two times I played it, I won in a row.
我知道你连续输了很多局。
And I know you lost, like, multiple games in a row.
我每局都输了。
I lost every game.
我从来没赢过。
I don't think I've ever beat it.
那可能是游戏波动性太大,或者你只是不太擅长这个游戏。
That that might be a swinginess or maybe you're just bad at the game.
或者我只是不太擅长这个游戏。
Or maybe I'm just bad at the game.
但我比你更喜欢瘟疫类游戏。
But I do like pandemic games more than you like them.
而这款游戏,我觉得在融入主题方面做得非常好。
And this one, I thought did such a good job of bringing the theme in.
我仍然拿它和《指环王战争》比较,那是杰瑞最爱的游戏。
And I still compare it to War of the Ring, which is Jerry's number one game of all time.
但说实话,我更愿意玩这款游戏而不是那款。
But this is a game I'd rather play than that in all honesty.
我明白这并不适用于每个人,但我就是喜欢他们对瘟疫系统的设计。
And I understand that that's not gonna be true for everybody, but I just like I like what they did with the pandemic system.
我觉得《星球大战》版本在创新方面也做得不错。
I do think that the Star Wars one did a good job of changing it up as well.
而且实际上,我认为它们都做到了。
And and actually, all of them, I think, do.
但因为加入了这么多新元素,又删掉了不少原有内容,这个游戏对我来说最不像一款瘟疫游戏。
But this felt the least like a pandemic game to me because of all the things they added and took away from it.
所以我不确定。
So I don't know.
我真的很喜欢它。
I really enjoyed it.
我觉得这是一段非常快速且极其有趣的体验,规则并不复杂繁琐。
I felt it was a pretty quick experience that was super fun, not heavy crunchy on the rules.
我觉得每个角色都非常独特。
I felt every character was really unique.
我觉得单人模式并不好。
I don't think the solo mode's good.
我觉得单人模式简直一塌糊涂,但你可以轻松地同时操控多个角色。
I think the solo mode's garbage, but you can easily just control multiple characters.
对吧?
Right?
而且不用玩他们那种单人模式。
And not have to play that solo mode way they do it.
但除此之外,没有。
But beside that, no.
我真的很喜欢《魔戒命运》,我认为它很好地讲述了这个故事。
I really enjoyed Fate of the Fellowship, and I do think it does a really good job of telling that story.
好的。
Alright.
所以那是你的排名?
So that was your number
七。
Seven.
七。
Seven.
好的。
Okay.
我的第七名是《崛起》,我包含了今年预览过的真正单人模式。
My number seven is where I put Uprising, and I am including the true solo mode that I previewed this year.
这使得这款游戏在我心中更上一层楼。
That that raises this game even higher for me.
我已经认为它是一款非常棒的四人游戏。
I already think it's a great four x.
我的意思是,它可能会非常严苛。
I mean, it can be very punishing.
你可能会遇到玩家几乎全军覆没的情况,有时局势会剧烈波动,取决于哪个敌对派系更强。
You can have, like, players pretty much wiped out, and it can be swingy sometimes, which enemy faction kinda goes higher.
但这款游戏做了其他游戏都不曾做到的事。
But this game does stuff that I no other game does.
拥有两个截然不同的敌对派系,以及玩家方也各有特色,并试图让它们相互制衡——当我能成功让两个敌军阵营互相火并,然后趁他们元气大伤时冲进去一举歼灭残余势力时,这种乐趣在其他游戏中几乎找不到。
Having these two very different enemy factions and these pretty different factions for the players too and trying to, like, sort of play them against each other, There's few things as joyful as in this game when I can get, like, two of the enemy armies to fight each other, and then I charge in after they've done that and murder the, like, remaining one that's weakened.
这真是太酷了。
It's just such a cool thing.
这是一款很棒的4X游戏,或者回到我们之前的讨论,不管是3X还是其他什么X。
It's a great kind of four x or, you know, back to our discussion, three x, whatever x's it is.
我觉得这是一个非常棒的系统。
I think it's a really great system.
而且,是的,有了真正的单人模式,游戏速度变得快多了,运行起来也更迅速,这是最新众筹活动推出的真正单人模式,这大大提升了我在心目中对这款游戏的评价。
And, yeah, with the true solo mode that makes it way faster to play, way quicker to run, the upcoming true solo mode from the latest crowdfunding campaign, It just raises the game's estimation quite high in my mind.
所以这就是我的第七名,《Uprising:被诅咒的末代皇帝》。
So that's my number seven, Uprising, Cursed of the Last Emperor.
好的。
Alright.
公平地说,我从未在没有真正单人模式的情况下玩过这款游戏,也没玩过那些在扩展包中被改动过的德鲁伊卡牌。
So to be fair, I've never played it without the true solo thing and with the druid cards, way they changed them in that expansion.
嗯,不是这样的。
Well, no.
德鲁伊卡牌是一阵子前改的。
The the the druids changed a while back.
它们现在不在新版本里了,自从第一个扩展包起就已经改了。
They are not in the new like, they they've been changed since, I think, the first expansion.
好的。
Okay.
但无论如何,这些卡都不在基础盒子里。
But either way, that's not in the base box.
所以,说实话,如果我以前玩过,可能不会像现在这么喜欢,因为我觉得他们把游戏调整到了一个很好的平衡点。
So, yes, I I don't know that I would have liked it as much had I played it in the past as I did now, because I feel like they found a good spot for the game.
所以我确实玩过单人模式,也玩过那些升级后的内容。
So I did play with the solo mode, and I did play with that upgraded stuff.
所以这算是我对它排名的一个说明,但对我们俩来说,它的排名都挺高的。
So I guess that's a disclaimer for where it is on my list, but yeah, pretty high for both of us.
我的第六名,你可能不信,这是一款我差点买下的游戏。
My number six, believe it or not, this is a game I almost bought.
我差点就买了,因为玩得特别开心,根本不想停下来。
I came really close to buying because I was having so much fun, I didn't wanna stop playing it.
有些游戏虽然上手快,但我很快就觉得无聊。
And there are games like this that are quick to play that I get bored with really quick.
我们刚和塔里基聊过,提到这种一次性玩法,但我并不介意,因为我从来没觉得无聊。
We just talked about it with Tariki and the one off style of it, and I didn't mind it because I never got bored.
这款游戏我从来没觉得无聊,我玩了很多个场景,而且场景数量非常多。
This is a game I never got bored with, and I played through a lot of the scenarios, and there are a ton of them.
这是《桑诺尼:斯芬克斯之谜》。
And that's Sanorini Riddle of the Sphinx.
不错。
Nice.
内容太多了,而我并不是特别喜欢抽象类游戏。
There's so much, and I'm not a huge abstract fan.
我其实不太喜欢原来的《桑努里尼》。
I didn't really like the original Sanurini.
事实上,我完全不想以竞技的方式玩它。
In fact, I don't wanna play it competitively at all.
对我来说最大的缺点就是你得买一个扩展包,价格几乎和基础游戏一样,但对我来说绝对物超所值,因为如果没有《斯芬克斯之谜》扩展,我根本不会玩。
And that's the biggest negative to me is that you've gotta buy, like, an expansion that's basically the same price as the base game, but so worth it to me because I wouldn't play without the Riddle of expansion.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我没什么负面评价。
I I have nothing bad to say.
我喜欢你追求银牌目标和金牌目标的方式,以及整个游戏的解谜机制。
I liked how you were going after silver goals and gold goals and, like, just the way it worked and the puzzling nature of it all.
而且故事确实和任务本身相契合。
And the story actually kinda went with the missions themselves.
你知道,有时候我会批评一些游戏,说故事和任务毫无关联。
You know, sometimes I I criticize games for this where it's like, oh, the story had nothing to do with the mission.
我有种感觉,他们真的做得很好,只用几句话就让我明白了自己将要面对什么,没错,我明白为什么这个任务要这样设计故事了。
I kinda felt like I was going through those, like, they did a really good job and in just a few sentences too, telling you what you were kinda going up against, and yep, I see why that was the story for this mission.
我觉得他们在设计谜题方面做得非常出色。
So I thought they did a really good job putting the puzzles together.
你所做的事情很有趣。
What you're doing is fun.
我认为这比基础版游戏更有趣,基础版里你只是移动一个棋子并放置一块砖。
I think it's actually more fun than the base game where you're just moving a piece and and placing a brick.
当然,那确实是你要做的主要部分,但这种解谜的趣味性——比如你希望把某些砖块放在特定位置,又不想把自己堵死——我玩得非常开心。
Certainly, that is a big portion of what you're doing, but the puzzly nature of it and where you how you wanna get certain bricks in certain places and you wanna try not to block yourself off, I just had a lot of fun with this one.
这就是《圣托里尼:斯芬克斯之谜》。
That's Santorini, Riddle of the Sphinx.
就像我说的,我差点就买下了,因为我还没完成全部50个关卡之类的。
And like I said, I almost bought it because I didn't finish all 50 scenarios or whatever.
我完成了超过一半,但在玩的时候真的非常享受。
I finished over half, but I was really enjoying myself while I was playing it.
所以,是的,我不能再多说了。
So, yeah, I can't say more about this.
我想,这对我说来是个很大的跨越。
This, I guess, is a big jump for me.
另一个从六级往上的层级。
Another tier from six on up.
我真的很喜欢这些游戏。
I really love these games.
你可能惊讶我没提到几个在你列表里排得更低的游戏。
And you're probably surprised I haven't mentioned a couple that were much lower on your list.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
我的意思是,我能理解为什么那些离你最远的游戏会排在那个位置。
I mean, I I I can understand why the ones that are the furthest off for you are where they are.
是的。
Yeah.
我那儿还有圣托里尼的谜题。
And I still have Santorini riddle those things.
所以如果你任何时候想借,告诉我一声。
So if you wanna borrow at any time, let me know.
我的第六名是彼得买的一款,所以我猜它排名会很高。
My number six is one of the ones Peter bought, so I bet it'll be high.
它现在已经排进前六了,但我就把《小人物英雄》放在这儿。
And it already is because we're in the top six at this point, but that's where I put small time heroes.
这是一款极棒的单人和双人游戏,虽然我更偏爱单人模式,那就是《杀戮尖塔》——一种类似《杀戮尖塔》的卡组构筑战斗系统。
Fantastic solo and two player game, although I do prefer it slightly solo, is Slay the Spire, like a take on Slay the Spire, but a very similar deck building kind of combat system.
每个角色都截然不同。
The characters are super different from one another.
两个角色在基础版里,我还拿到了两个即将推出角色的原型版,也都超酷。
The two, they're in the base game, and then I've got I actually got prototypes of two of the upcoming ones, and they're super cool too.
有四个Boss,彼此之间差异非常大。
There's four bosses that are super different from each other.
规则在某些地方或许可以再紧凑一点,不过设计师德鲁非常擅长解答问题。
The rules could be, like, a little tighter in a few spots, although Drew, the designer, is super good about answering questions.
他真是个很棒的人。
He's really awesome guy.
但说实话,我真的很喜欢这个游戏,也很高兴它表现得这么好。
But, yeah, I just adore this one, and I'm so glad that it's doing well.
我很高兴他们今年要推出重印或扩展版的众筹活动。
I'm glad that they're gonna do a reprint slash expansion campaign this year.
我只想再玩一次这个游戏。
I just wanna play this one more.
《Small Time》在这里是我的第六名。
Small time here is my number six.
好的。
Alright.
现在进入前五名时间。
So top five time.
这里就是另一款欧洲风游戏,《Cedi》。
And this is where the other euro is, Cedi.
我的第五名。
My number five.
我超爱这种感觉,这其实是我在欧洲风游戏中最喜欢的部分。
I just love how I mean, this is my favorite thing in euro game.
那种快速的微操作,我只做一件小事,但它会和三步之后的行动产生联动。
The quick micro actions where I'm doing one little thing, but it's gonna combo with, like, three steps down the road.
我知道自己要往哪里走。
I see where I'm going.
我很容易就能到达那里。
It's easy for me to get there.
当它变成‘我知道自己要往哪里走’的时候,我就很烦。
It frustrates me when it's like, see where I'm going.
但要是我稍微走错一步或者发生其他状况,就会受到严厉惩罚。
But, like, if I take one little misstep or whatever else, then it's, like, really punishing.
这类游戏让我很困扰。
Those games bother me.
但像这样的游戏,就还好。
But games like this, it's like, alright.
三回合内,我就知道我想做什么。
In three turns, I know I wanna do this.
如果因为其他事情分心而花了四到五回合,等我再回到目标时,它通常还在那里。
And if it ends up being four or five turns because I get distracted by something else, it's still gonna be there when I when I'm going for it, right, for the most part.
所以我特别喜欢像SETI这样的游戏,有细微的操作。
So I love games with micro actions like SETI has.
AI的处理速度非常快。
The AI is super quick to resolve.
我认为这确实有助于你学习游戏,也更容易教别人,而不会过于复杂。
I think it really does help you learn the game and learn to teach the game without being overly complicated.
我的意思是,我很喜欢他们设计的Automa系统,我想这个系统最初是从《葡萄园》开始的。
I mean, I love what, you know, the Automa system that they came up with, and I guess it started with Viticulture.
这真的非常巧妙。
It's just really clever.
在这些工人放置类游戏中,当你在阻挡空间之类的操作时,它运作得特别好。
It works so well in these worker placement games where you're, like, blocking off spaces, whatever else.
我想,《奇妙生物》也是另一个原因,让它在这款游戏中表现得如此出色。
I guess, Wondrous Creatures, that's another reason it works so well in that game.
这真的非常巧妙,但我也不太确定。
It's just really clever, and I don't know.
我只是非常享受这个游戏,而且我觉得《秋季》这部分做得非常好。
I just really enjoyed it, and I thought the Autumn was done really well.
他们还为你添加了一些小小的微目标,这让每局游戏之间都有所不同。
And they added these, like, little micro goals for you to go for, which changes it up from game to game too.
因为有时候,即使是《奇妙生物》这样的游戏,我也觉得玩家在对抗Automa时可能会感到有些单调。
Because sometimes, even games like Wondrous Creatures, I feel like he can get Sami playing against the Automa.
但这个版本加上这些目标,就让人觉得,哦,明白了。
But this one, with those goals, it's like, oh, okay.
我不但得做我想做的事,还得完成这些小目标。
Not only do I have to do what I wanna do, but I gotta do these little micro goals as well.
所以我特别喜欢他们加入了这一点。
So I love that they added that in there.
这让我对它的评价又提高了一点。
That's what bumped it up a little step for me.
我觉得它很棒,而且单人玩也很棒。
Steady, I think it's great, and I think it's great solo.
是的。
Yeah.
而且我真的很期待扩展包。
And again, I can't wait for the expansion.
你知道吗,也许录完这段之后,我会再给他们发封邮件。
You know, maybe after we finish this recording, I'm gonna email them again.
他们已经忘记我了。
They've forgotten about me.
我的第五个,那是你的五。
My number five, that was your 5.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yep.
我的第五个是我放置探索核心的地方。
My number five is where I put core of discovery.
我觉得彼得还得再玩一次这个。
I do think Peter needs to play this one more.
我已经玩过很多次了。
I've played this a ton.
实际上,还有一种情景我还没玩过。
And actually, there's still one scenario I haven't played.
但如果你买了扩展包,游戏的多样性简直惊人。
But if you get the expansions, the variety is insane.
我确实很喜欢这个游戏的逻辑。
I do love the logic.
我儿子在我们玩过的几次中也玩得很开心。
My son also had a great time with this the couple of times we played.
是的。
Yeah.
我至今还没让他尝试太多场景。
I still haven't thrown him into too many scenarios.
另外,这个游戏对我来说评分很高,因为我读完了它所基于的整套漫画小说系列。
Also, this one is high for me because I did read the entire graphic novel series that it's based on.
玩完桌游后,我有点好奇,结果那部漫画真的让人揪心。
After playing the board game, I was kinda curious, and that was it was harrowing.
这系列内容很难熬,但确实非常出色。
It's it's a rough series to get through, but it was also really good.
但我非常喜爱这种逻辑谜题与冒险生存玩法的结合。
But I just adore the logic kind of combination of logic puzzle and adventure survival gameplay.
这是一种非常独特而有趣的混合体验。
It's a really unique, interesting mix.
这个单人和合作模式都特别有趣。
And this one is really fun, solo and co op.
我简直玩不够《发现核心》,它是我排名第五的游戏。
I can't get enough of Core of Discovery, my number five.
我确实玩了很多。
I did play quite a bit.
我想你会对我的游玩次数感到惊讶。
I think you'd be surprised how much I played it.
我至少每个场景都玩了两到三次。
I played at least every scenario two or three times.
哦,这样啊。
Oh, okay.
别管了。
Never mind.
那是什么?
Which is what?
里面有多少个场景?四个、五个、六个?
There are four, five, six scenarios in there?
是的。
So Yeah.
我觉得一共有五个左右,加上所有内容的话是六种不同类型的场景,当然每种里面还有很多变体地图。
It's like five I think with everything, there's six different, like, types of scenario, and then, of course, lots of variant maps within that.
我只是觉得我的脑子不太灵光。
I just think my brain doesn't work.
挺有意思的,因为我喜欢一些解谜类游戏,但对其他类型的游戏兴趣没那么大。
It's funny because I like some kind of puzzly games, and not as much other games.
我觉得是因为它的逻辑解谜特性,所以我之前玩《寻找冥王星》这类游戏都玩不下去。
And I think the logic puzzle y nature of it because I bounced off of games like Search for Planet X and things too.
我喜欢那种需要移动的策略解谜,但并不一定喜欢那种'A在B旁边但不在C旁边'之类的规则。
Like, I love movement tactical puzzles, but I don't necessarily love, like, a is next to b and not c.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我不知道。
Don't know.
也许我只是不想在游戏里想得太费劲。
Maybe I just don't wanna think that hard in games.
我玩的时候确实很喜欢,而且它也是那种我第一次玩时就爱上的游戏。
I did enjoy it while I was playing it, and it it's also one of those games that I think I loved it when I first played it.
但玩得越多,我就越觉得它没那么好了。
And then the more I played it, the worse it got for me.
你知道吗,这和我们之前谈的《圣托里尼》正好相反,我对《圣托里尼》从来不会觉得厌倦。
You know, it's the opposite of what we're talking about with Santorini, where I was just I never got bored with it.
这个我很快就觉得有点无聊了,但它的关卡也确实更长一些。
That one, I got bored a little quicker with, but also the scenarios are a little bit longer too.
而且确实有些时候会让人特别沮丧,比如你只是因为推理错了就输了,或者怎么都找不到能给你关键线索的东西。
And it can there are certainly times where it can just get frustrating also, where you just lose because you were wrong with your deductions, or like, you could just never found something that would give you a clue about what you really need to find at that moment.
所以我还是挺喜欢它的。
So I did like it.
我的意思是,虽然它排在第15位,听起来好像很低了。
I I mean, again, I don't even though it was all the way down at 15, it sounds like that's way far down.
但你看看排在它上面的游戏。
But look at the games that were above it.
比如《陨落之天》——你还没提到过,还有《崛起》——它排在你上面。
I mean, Under Falling Skies, which you haven't talked about yet, Uprising, which is above you.
《自然》你也没提过。
Nature, you still haven't talked about.
天哪。
Holy crud.
我刚刚意识到。
I'm just realizing.
对,没错。
Like, yeah.
我的意思是,排在它上面的游戏都是你的前五名,而且它们的排名都在10到15之间。
I mean, the games above it were all your top five, and they were all down from 10 to 15.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Yeah.
明白。
Yeah.
你说得对。
You're right.
所以,我的意思是,这只是其中一种情况。
You're So, I mean, it's just one of those things.
所以这前四名里,我应该说我拥有其中两个。
So these top four, I own two of the four, I should say.
我拥有它们或者想要拥有它们。
I own them or wanna own them.
但我的第四名是Deckers。
But my number four is Deckers.
这款游戏真的让我非常非常惊讶。
This is a game that really, really surprised me.
我记得第一次看到它的时候,我心想,天哪。
I think when I first looked at it, I was like, oh my gosh.
不。
No.
我不想玩这个。
I don't wanna play this.
这并不是让我感兴趣的东西。
This is not something that interests me.
我记得我们第一次玩《Renegade》时,我当时就想,是的。
I remember when we first played the original Renegade, I was like, yeah.
这没什么意思。
This isn't very interesting.
但你真想聊聊我喜欢的那种谜题吗?
But, man, you wanna talk about the kind of puzzles I do like?
这才是我喜欢的谜题类型。
This is the kind of puzzle I love.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
那种移动类、策略类的谜题。
The kind of movement, tactical puzzle.
我不想去解决那种信息非常有限的问题。
I'm not trying to solve something where I don't have a lot of information.
我能看到棋盘上所有的信息,我得想办法移动它们,让你明白,以一种能让我需要的位置的方式去操作。
I have all the information I'm looking at on the board, and I gotta figure out how to move it around in a way, you know, manipulate in a way that where I need it to be.
这就是我喜欢的那种谜题。
And this is the kind of puzzle I love.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
这个我也差点买下来了。
This is one I also almost bought.
就像那种东西一样。
Like, it was one of those things.
老实说,我从来没机会和别人合作玩过,因为,嗯,这个游戏最大的缺点就是,它不是世界上最漂亮的游戏。
And honestly, I never got to play it cooperatively because, I mean, this is the biggest negative of the game, not the prettiest game in the world.
它在主题代入感上也不是最能让你沉浸其中的。
It's the not the most thematically, like, ring you into the game.
就是一些小标记放在桌上的六边形格子里。
It's just chits on a table on, like, some hexes.
对吧?
Right?
实际上,没什么太多东西。
Like, there's there's not really a whole lot there.
你知道的,这游戏不算难看,但就是一堆色块扑面而来,非常抽象。
You know, it's not an ugly game, but it's definitely just like splashes of colors looking at you, and it's very abstract.
这正是我一开始不想玩它的原因,也是我很难拉别人和我一起玩的原因。
And that's part of the reason I didn't wanna play it at first, and that's part of the reason I had a hard time getting other people to play it with me.
但老天,我作为单人解谜玩得真的非常开心。
But, man, I really, really enjoyed this as a solo puzzle.
它让我想起了《灵岛》,每个人都在自己的岛上做自己的事,但你们确实可以互相帮助。
And it reminded me a little bit of Spirit Island and the fact that everybody's kinda doing their own thing on their own island, but you can definitely help each other out.
所以我觉得,如果有几个真正懂这个游戏的玩家一起玩,多人模式会更有趣,难度也会大幅提升。
So I think multiplayer would be even more fun with some players that really knew the game, really cranked up the difficulty.
我只是真的很享受这一点。
I just really enjoyed that.
我没想到我会这么喜欢德克尔。
I was surprised how much I enjoyed deckers.
所以这是我的第四名。
So that's my number four.
太棒了,老兄。
It's awesome, man.
我的第四名,我把自然放在这里。
My number four, this is where I put nature.
我们快没提到过的游戏了。
We're running out of games that haven't been mentioned.
我们只剩下几个了。
We just have a few.
所以是的,自然,我还和我儿子玩过另一个。
So yeah, nature, I there's another one that I just played with my son.
我当时就想,天啊,我得把这个排到列表的很高位置。
I was like, man, I'm trying to put this really high on my list.
所以我上周玩了一个单人游戏,然后又和我儿子一起玩了一个游戏,简直太棒了。
So I played a solo game and then I played a game with my son last week and it was just great.
我当时就想,没错。
And I was like, yep.
它就该在这样的位置。
That's exactly where it deserves to be.
这太有趣了。
This is so much fun.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
这是我希望他们能推出更多模组的一款游戏。
This is one that I I hope they even do more modules.
我认为他们至少已经计划了再出一两个扩展模块。
I think they have at least one or two more planned already.
我只是喜欢这种可自由组合的玩法。
I just love the mix and match nature of it.
这种自然的机制。
Nature.
那些真正艰难的选择。
The the really tough choices.
有时候抽到的卡牌会有点随机。
It is a little random sometimes which cards come out.
如果我和彼得玩,每次都被虐得惨不忍睹,所以这行不通。
If I play with Peter, I get brutalized every time, so, you know, that's a no go.
但我和哈里森的水平差不多。
But Harrison and I are pretty easily matched.
这很有趣,因为我甚至不知道为什么。
Which is funny because I don't even I don't even know why.
因为老兄,你你
Because Dude, you you
我是说,我打终极牌组表现不好。
Like, I don't do well against the Ultima.
也许我只是运气好。
Like, maybe I just got lucky.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
我不清楚。
I don't know.
哦,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
你连赢了三局,真是运气好。
You got lucky, like, three games in a row.
但没错,这游戏玩起来很快。
But, yeah, it's it's a quick play.
我只是随便往哪儿一放,其实并不费事,我的意思是,我有个豪华盒装,能装下所有扩展包,但设置起来根本花不了多少时间。
I I just throw it down wherever it doesn't take I mean, like the box, I have the deluxe box that holds all the expansions, but it doesn't it doesn't take long to set up.
玩起来很快。
It's quick to play.
如果你想简单点,可以只用一个模块,或者把一堆都加上。
You can do just one module if you wanna keep it simple or throw in a bunch.
这真是个绝佳的系统。
It's just a fantastic system.
就像彼得说的,如果我们用这些游戏来评估进化程度,它应该排在22位。
And like Peter said, if if we were ranking evolution on these games, it would be 22.
它会是倒数最靠前的。
It would be like the furthest back.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
而这个才是对的。
And this is Right.
我的第四款。
My fourth.
所以这对我来说是一个巨大的提升。
So it is such a huge upgrade for me.
这是第四种自然机制。
That's nature number four.
嗯,我觉得你可能以为这是我的最爱,接下来这款游戏。
Well, I think you think this is my number one, this next game.
但其实不是。
But it's not.
它是我的第三名。
It's my number three.
我的第三名,一款非常棒的游戏,属于双人玩法的单人系列,那就是《不可阻挡》。
My number three, very cool game, part of the solo series that plays two players, and that is Unstoppable.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你知道吗,根据你其他的排名,我可能猜错了我们会共同喜欢的游戏。
You know, I might have guessed wrong about what will be the game for both of us then based on your other rankings.
但,是的,聊聊
But, yeah, talk to
我知道。
I know.
对。
Right.
我其实确实如此。
I I actually yeah.
对你来说,它的排名稍微低一点。
It's a little lower for you.
所以这会很有趣。
So this will be interesting.
我认为今年我们俩的头号游戏,其实不会是我们的任何一个人的头号游戏。
This number one game for us this year, I think, is not gonna be either our number ones, actually.
是的。
Yeah.
也许吧。
Maybe.
那会很有趣。
That'll that'll be interesting.
好的。
Alright.
所以《不可阻挡》,我的第三名,是一款很棒的游戏。
So Unstoppable, my number three, is a great game.
卡片玩法非常巧妙。
Really clever card play.
敌人出现在你卡片的背面,所以你必须击败它们才能将卡片加入手牌。
The enemies are on the back of your cards, so you have to defeat them to get the card into your hand.
我喜欢游戏中升级的机制。
I love how you upgrade in the game.
这款游戏有很多值得喜欢的地方。
There's a lot of stuff to love about the game.
我唯一可能想改的地方是让它短一点,但我也说不上该怎么改。
The only thing I would think I would change about it would to be to shorten it a little bit, but I don't even know how you do that.
如果游戏变短了,我觉得你无法获得完整的体验。
I don't think you get the full experience if it was shorter.
所以,不了。
So, no.
我真的很享受这款游戏。
I've really enjoyed it.
我觉得特别巧妙的是,当一个牌堆用完时,游戏会在棋盘上直接告诉你该做什么。
I think it's really clever how, like, when a deck empties, it tells you what to do right there on the board.
所以你不需要查规则或其他东西,因为几乎所有内容都直接明了。
So there's no rules lookup or anything else because everything's pretty much right there and and straightforward.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我对此没什么太多负面评价。
I don't have a whole lot bad to say about it.
卡牌制作系统很棒。
The card crafting system's great.
这是我最喜欢的使用卡牌制作机制的游戏,毫无疑问。
This is my favorite game that uses that card crafting By far.
是的。
Yeah.
我应该说,我在其他游戏中并不喜欢它。
And I didn't love it in every other game, I should say.
所以我不该说它很棒。
So I shouldn't say it's great.
我觉得在这里它很棒。
I think it's great here.
我喜欢卡片升级的方式。
I love how you level up the cards.
这种设计真的很巧妙,卡片之间还有过渡卡,让你能看到那些小标签。
It's really clever how there's cards that go between the cards so that you can see the little tabs.
他们甚至把卡片做得稍微长一点,方便抽出这些升级卡。
They even made cards a little bit longer so you can pull them out, those upgrade cards.
我觉得这很聪明。
I think that was clever.
所以不仅游戏机制很巧妙,还有很多设计让整理和 setup 更加方便。
So a lot of not only gameplay stuff that was clever, but things that made it easier to clean up and set up as well.
我想我最大的遗憾是,希望这些升级内容能更有趣一些。
I guess my biggest thing is I wish the upgrades were more interesting.
我觉得它们有点重复,但也许确实需要这样。
I found them a little bit repetitive, and maybe they need to be.
对吧?
Right?
因为你当然希望在特定时候看到特定的牌。
Because you certainly wanna see certain things at certain times.
但我发现十次里有九次,我只想要能造成更多伤害的牌。
But I found nine times out of 10, I just wanted ones that do more damage.
当然,其他类型的牌也不错,但通常如果我在找牌,我都会找能造成伤害的。
Certainly, other ones are okay, but I was typically, if I'm digging for something, dig for damage.
但我觉得每轮开始时获得一张新牌的设计很巧妙。
But I thought it was clever how you get a new card at the beginning of each round.
我想这大概也是为什么它在我心中排名稍低了一些,不过我的第三名确实很棒。
And I guess that's why it's a little bit fallen below the I mean, look, my number three is great.
但有时候你就是需要某张特定的牌,却要抽三张才能抽到一张,而那张牌偏偏没出现。
But, like, sometimes you just need to get a certain card, and you draw three cards to to get one, and it's not available.
路上的那些牌都没有伤害效果。
None of the stuff in the road does damage.
所以每次我输的时候,都会觉得:哦,我就是在需要伤害牌的那一轮没抽到。
And again, so that's why for me, every time I've lost, it's been like a, oh, I just didn't get a damage card on the turn I needed it.
所以对我来说,它稍微低一点。
So that's why it's a little bit lower for me.
但我的意思是,这仍然是一个很棒的游戏,每次玩我都乐在其中。
But, I mean, it's still a fantastic game that I've enjoyed every time I played it.
所以这是不可阻挡的。
So that's unstoppable.
好的。
Alright.
我的第三名,我把这个放在《落日之下》下面。
My number three, this is where I put under falling skies.
再说一遍,这个游戏对我来说很特别,因为我已经玩了五六年了。
Again, this is such a weird one for me because I've been playing this for, like, five or six years.
我记不清它是什么时候推出的了。
I forget when it came out.
但我非常喜爱这个游戏的骰子谜题机制,每使用一个骰子执行行动,敌人也会随之下移。
But I I adore the dice puzzle of this one, how every die you use to do an action also moves the enemies down.
对我来说,这是一个非常有趣的空间类游戏,而空间战术类游戏通常是我的最爱,比如《子弹》。
This is this very fun, like, spatial thing for me, and and spatial tactical games are often my favorites like this in bullet, for example.
它的战役模式也提供了不少有趣的多样性。
It's also got some fun variety with the campaigns.
你也可以在单局模式中使用这些场景。
You can also use that in one off modes with the scenarios.
它只是一个小小的盒子。
It's a little box.
玩起来快,setup也快。
It's quick to play, quick to set up.
我曾经和别人合作玩过,大家轮流控制行动。
I have played it cooperatively where we take turns doing the kinda control of the actions.
这种玩法也很合适。
Works well for that too.
所以,这确实是一款绝佳的游戏。
So, yeah, just a fantastic game.
这不是2025年发布的,甚至也不是2024年发布的,但依然很棒。
It's not a 2025 release or even a 2024 release, but it's still great.
第三款,《倾盆大雨》。
Number three, Under Falling Skies.
对我来说,我不清楚它和《Deckers》有什么区别。
I don't know the difference between this and Deckers for me.
我不知道,这有点奇怪,因为我们都说它们都是空间类的。
I don't you know, it's weird because we are saying they're both spatial.
所有东西都在你面前的棋盘上。
Everything's on the board in front of you.
所以我不明白为什么。
So I don't know why.
《Deckers》给我的感觉像是解谜移动类游戏,你需要四处走动、执行操作,而游戏状态会根据你的位置变化。
I Deckers feels you you like movement puzzles where like you're moving around and doing things and things are changing based on your location.
而在这里,东西只是不断从天而降。
Here, things are just coming down at you.
我觉得它们的体验确实很不一样。
I I think they they definitely have a different feel to them.
你知道吗?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得我对解谜部分有点沮丧,比如我真的很想让这个方块移动特定的步数,而且我必须让这个数字出现在这里。
I think I was a little frustrated with the puzzle part where it's like, I really want this to move a certain number of spaces, and I really need this number here.
但你看,这正是游戏的乐趣和挑战所在。
And look, that's the whole fun and challenge of the game.
对吧?
Right?
但,没错。
But, yeah.
我不知道到底是什么让我觉得有点不对劲。
I don't know what I don't know what it was that maybe bounced off of it a little bit.
但没错。
But yeah.
不。
No.
我的意思是,这仍然是一个很棒的游戏,我觉得它依然在我的前14名之内。
I mean, it's still a great game, feel like, and it's still again in my top 14.
但现在它排在我的第二位,这可能是我们整体的第一名,因为我们俩都还没提过,而我并不拥有这款游戏——它是《双塔》这张牌类游戏,这很有趣,因为我非常喜欢《船员》系列。
But now my number two, and this might be our number one overall, because neither of us have said it yet, and I do not own this, is the Two Towers trick taking game, which is interesting because I love the crew.
我非常享受《船员:深海》。
I really enjoyed Crew Deep Sea.
我并没有太喜欢第一部《指环王》的牌类游戏。
I didn't really enjoy the first Lord of the Rings trick taker.
而这款游戏并不是一种巨大的飞跃。
And this game's not like some massive leap.
它们用了很多相同的东西,但只是找到了一种方法,让每个角色在这里都变得有趣。
It they're using a lot of the same stuff, but they just found a way to make every character interesting here.
他们找到了一种方法,让每个情境都显得与众不同。
They found a way to make every scenario feel different here.
这对我来说是最大的不同之处,你知道,Crew 是一款我非常喜欢的游戏,但我觉得他们在主题和实现上做得非常有趣。
And that's the big difference for me is, you know, it's the crew, which is a game I love, but I think they did a really interesting job with the theme and implementing it.
他们做得非常好。
They did a really good job.
这就让我对它的评价又提升了一个档次。
So that just takes it up another notch for me.
而且故事展开的方式,以及你随着游戏进程不断推进的感觉也很有趣;更有趣的是,同一个盒子里有两种截然不同的玩法:一半是护戒远征队,另一半是山姆、佛罗多和咕噜。
And just the way the story plays out and the fact that you're progressing as you go along, It's also interesting that they have two really different gameplays in the same box because you're doing one half of the story is kind of the fellowship, and then the other one is Sam, Frodo, and Gollum.
所以,这真的非常有趣。
So, yeah, it's just really interesting.
好的。
Alright.
嗯,我的第二名也是《双塔牌局》。
Well, yeah, my number two is also the Two Towers Trick Takers.
这是我们俩完全达成一致的仅有的两款游戏之一。
It's only one of two games that we agreed on fully.
我非常喜欢它。
I love it.
我也超爱护戒同盟这一部分。
I I I love the Fellowship one too.
但我更喜欢双塔这一部分。
I do like Two Towers better.
除了我是个狂热的《指环王》粉丝之外,这款游戏在我心中有特殊的地位。
This one has a special place in my heart besides just being a huge Lord of the Rings fan.
我一直在和我13岁的孩子一起玩,我们也一起读《双塔》。
I've been playing it with my 13 year old, and we've also been reading the two towers.
我正在为我13岁和10岁的孩子朗读这本书。
I'm reading it out loud to my 13 and 10 year old.
我们已经读完了整个《护戒同盟》。
We already read the entire fellowship.
我们几天前刚玩完号角堡,为此感到高兴。
We just finished Helm's Deep a few days ago, so yay for that.
然后我们打算在最后看《双塔奇兵》的电影。
So and then we're gonna watch the two towers movie at the end.
所以这整个《指环王》IP的热潮,部分是被这个取牌游戏激发的。
So it's just kind of this whole, like, Lord of the Rings IP thing partially spurred by playing the trick taking game.
但你知道,我很难说清楚我更喜欢团队还是这个,但我更喜欢这个。
But, yes, you know, I it's still tough for me to say whether I like the crew or this better, but I like this better.
但团队也非常好。
But the crew is also great.
是的。
Yeah.
我很难说出口,但我还是说出来吧。
It's tough for me to say it, but I'll say it.
但我确实。
But I yeah.
我迫不及待想看《王者归来》。
I can't wait for Return of the King.
看完《护戒使者》后,我不确定另一部会不会还这么有趣。
I was not sure after Fellowship of the Ring if, like, another one would be interesting.
但至少第二部,他们找到了一些非常有趣的内容来展开。
And then at least for the second one, they found some really interesting stuff to do.
所以希望第三部也能这样,我知道预计明年年初就会上映。
So hopefully they do that again for the third one that I, you know, assume is coming early next year.
所以这也是我的第二名。
So that's also my number two.
《双塔奇兵》的抽牌游戏。
The two towers trick takers.
所以我想我们都知道对方的排名了。
So I guess we know what each other's is.
彼得,你来说说你的第一名吧。
Peter, go ahead and say you're number one.
是的
Yep.
我的第一名,是我买的另一款游戏。
My number one, the other game I bought.
所以我买了《Unstoppable》和《Small Time Heroes》。
So I bought Unstoppable, and I bought Small Time Heroes.
我的第一名。
My number one.
正如迈克所说,这是一款类似《杀戮尖塔》的游戏,但我觉得它比我玩过的《杀戮尖塔》桌游更出色。
As Mike said, it's a Slay the Spire game, but I think it outdoes the board game of Slay the Spire, at least for me.
我喜欢一个人玩,也喜欢和两个人一起玩。
I love playing it both single and two handed.
无论单人玩还是双人玩,一局游戏都能在大约一小时到一小时十五分钟内完成,这真的非常好,而《杀戮尖塔》桌游光是 setup 就可能要花一小时十五分钟。
The fact that you can get a full game in in, like, an hour, an hour and fifteen minutes, either solo or with two players, is really, really good, whereas Slay the Spire, the board game might take an hour and fifteen minutes to set up.
我仍然非常喜欢那款游戏。
I still like that game a lot.
那个游戏确实有点慢。
That one does play wait.
我们去年有评测过那个吗?
Did we even review that last year?
是《Spire的奴隶》吗?
Slave of Spire?
对。
Yeah.
我觉得是去年的事。
I think it was last year.
好吧。
Okay.
肯定是的。
Must have been.
因为我当时在想,等等。
Because I was like, wait.
为什么这个不在这个里面?
Why isn't that on this?
但那个游戏我也非常喜欢。
But that one, I I really enjoyed as well.
当然,这个游戏最多支持两人游玩,所以在这方面它更有优势。
Certainly, this one doesn't play more than two players, so that one has the edge there.
我觉得很有趣的是,我买的这两款游戏——这款和《不可阻挡》——都属于单人系列,而且都支持一到两名玩家。
I also think it's hilarious that this is this and Unstoppable, the two games I bought, are both in a solo series, and they play one or two player.
不过我觉得它真的很好。
I I think it's really good, though.
我觉得它非常有趣。
I think it's really fun.
我喜欢这个升级系统的设计,你不会看到每一张卡牌,这一点在《杀戮尖塔》中也是如此。
I like how the upgrade system works, where you're not gonna see every card, and it's true for Slay the Spire as well.
但我感觉这里的组合效果比《杀戮尖塔》有趣多了。
But I feel like the combos here are much more interesting than Slay the Spire.
我觉得在小英雄游戏中,有更多可行的路线可以选择。
I feel like there are more viable paths to go down with small time heroes.
而且,游戏节奏真的很快。
And again, the gameplay is so quick.
你完全可以今天就 setup 好并开始玩,根本不用回头翻规则书,而我已经有几周没玩了。
You're literally and and I could set it up today and play it without looking back at the rule book, and I haven't played it in a couple weeks.
所以这一点也值得好好说一说。
So that that is a lot to say about it too.
是的。
So, yep.
我的第一名是《小英雄》,一款很棒的游戏。
My number one, small time heroes, awesome game.
我的第一名是《不可阻挡》。
My number one is Unstoppable.
彼得说的我都同意。
Everything Peter said.
这个作品正在推出一个扩展包。
This one is getting a not expansion.
我仍然不确定对它感觉如何。
I'm still not sure how feel about it.
彼得,你知道这个作品接下来会怎样吗?
Do you know what's happening with this one, Peter?
不知道。
No.
我完全不知道发生了什么
I have no idea what's
所以
going So
很多
a lot
很多人都对某个扩展包之类的东西感到兴奋。
of people were excited for like an expansion or something.
所以他们做的完全是同一件事。
So what they've done is the exact same thing.
这不是同一家公司,因为Renegade有Unstoppable,但Indie Board and Card对Astronauts的做法是一样的。
It's not the same company because Renegade has Unstoppable, but it's the same thing that Indie Board and Card did with Astronauts.
所以他们获得了《不败》这个卡通超级英雄剧集和漫画的IP授权,停止了Astronauts的制作,转而推出了《不败》游戏,但这些游戏完全兼容Astronauts,规则体系也完全相同。
So they got an IP deal with Invincible, the, like, cartoon superhero show and comic book, and they made they stopped making Astronauts and started making Invincible games, but they're fully compatible with Astronauts and the it's the exact same rule set.
所以他们只是觉得:嘿,IP,更多钱,于是就这么做了。
So they just were like, hey, IP, more money, and they did that.
同样的事情也发生在Unstoppable上。
So the same thing has happened with Unstoppable.
他们正在推出一款基于《地牢爬行卡尔》的新扩展包。
They are releasing a new chorus set that is based on Dungeon Crawler Carl.
你听说过这些书吗?
Have you heard of these books?
我以前听过这个名字。
I've heard the name before.
我不知道那是什么。
I don't know what it is.
据说它们非常棒。
They're supposed to be amazing.
Discord上的每个人都谈论过它们,说它们特别有趣且好玩。
Everyone on the Discord has talked about them says they're incredibly funny and fun.
这就像一个地牢爬行类游戏,但同时也是科幻题材。
It's like a dungeon crawler thing, but it's also sci fi.
最初,它就像一个地牢爬行游戏。
So at first, was like dungeon crawler.
它和Unstoppable完全不一样,但据说是主题至少有点相似。
It's totally not like unstoppable, but apparently, like, the theme is at least vaguely similar.
我打算读一下这本书。
I'm gonna read the book.
也许我真的会喜欢它。
Maybe I'll really like it.
对我来说,这感觉还是很奇怪。
It still feels weird to me.
我只是希望它能和原来的内容一样,再加一些更酷的东西给《Unstoppable》。
I just wish it was like the same stuff and more cool stuff for unstoppable.
你知道,这最终会变成一个关于两者整合难易程度的问题。
You know, it'll become a question of how easy it is to integrate the two.
但确实如此。
But yeah.
所以,这预计今年就会推出,或者类似的时间,而且它比以前更接近《Unstoppable》,即使它已经不再叫《Unstoppable》了。
So that's supposed to be coming this year or whatever, and it is more unstoppable even if it's not unstoppable anymore.
所以整合起来更容易,然后移除也很明显,因为我猜美术风格不会是
So it's easier to integrate and then remove, obviously, because I'm assuming the art style is not gonna be
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
我肯定你
I'm sure you
记得那将是好消息。
remember That'll that'll be the good news.
坏消息或者我最担心的是,无论在主题上还是游戏玩法上,他们会重复很多效果吗?
The the bad news or the thing I'm most worried about is, is it gonna be thematically or or not thematically, gameplay wise, Are they just gonna repeat a lot of effects?
是的。
Yeah.
那就是问题所在。
That that's the thing.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我希望他们不会。
I hope they wouldn't.
我认为他们不会想这么做。
I don't think they would want to.
再说一遍,我认为他们还没有充分探索这个系统。
Again, I don't think they've explored the system.
比如,如果《不可阻挡》在资料片发布时就已经推出,那它肯定是头号选择。
Like, Unstoppable's one that would be number one, if it had already come out with The Expansion.
这简直就像一款奇幻飞行游戏,让人只想获得更多内容。
It's almost like a fantasy flight game where it's like, I just want more.
不过,你也可以对《小人物英雄》说同样的话,今年他们推出这个资料片时,会增加两个新英雄和四个新Boss,这会显著提升这款游戏的体验。
Although, I think you could say the exact same thing about Small Time Heroes, and when they have this expansion this year, that's two new heroes and four more bosses, that's gonna drastically make that game better too.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我同意。
I agree.
我同意。
I agree.
我觉得小英雄这款游戏会更快推出,这是一款这样的游戏,是的。
I guess I I feel small time heroes coming quicker, and it's the kind of game yeah.
我不知道为什么。
I I don't know why.
也许我只是今年早些时候玩了《不可阻挡》,到现在为止我玩它的次数比《小英雄》多。
Maybe I just played unstoppable earlier in the year, and I played it more times at this point than small time heroes.
但我还没到对《小英雄》感到厌倦的地步。
And I just haven't gotten to the point where I was bored with small time heroes yet.
我只是希望《不可阻挡》能有更多的内容。
I I just want more for unstoppable.
正如我所说,就像那些奇幻飞行游戏一样,一周后他们就会推出一个只包含更多升级内容的扩展包。
Like I said, like one of those fantasy flight games where, like, a week later, they release a pack with just, like, more upgrades.
这就是我对于这款游戏所期待的一切。
That's that's all I'm looking for for that game.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。