本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是iHeart播客《保证人性化》。
This is an iHeart podcast, Guaranteed Human.
在《好奇心湾的冒险》播客中,如果正确的契合并非每个人所预期的呢?
On the adventures of Curiosity Cove podcast, what if the right fit isn't what everyone expects?
关于正确的契合,埃拉探索了运动、自信与归属感,并发现并非所有的力量都以相同的方式展现。
In the case of the right fit, Ella explores movement, confidence, and belonging and learns that not all strength looks the same.
这个妇女历史月的故事,向孩子们介绍了那些通过信任自我、以不同方式运动而改变体育运动的女性。
This women's history month story introduces kids to women who change sports by trusting themselves and moving differently.
每周一,请在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcast或您收听播客的任何平台,收听来自Black Effect播客网络的《好奇心湾的冒险》。
Listen to Adventures of Curiosity Cove every Monday Monday from the Black Effect Podcast Network on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcast.
每个人都需要关注自己的心理健康,即使是跑卫比詹·罗宾逊也是如此。
Everyone needs to take care of their mental health, even running back Bijan Robinson.
当我站在场上感受到压力时,我通常会深吸一口气。
When I'm on the field and I'm feeling the pressure, I usually just take a deep breath.
当我只是呼吸,专注于眼前的事物时,一切都会慢下来。
When I'm just breathing and seeing what's in front of me, everything just slows down.
这让我在执行战术前感觉特别棒。
It just makes me feel great before I run the play.
就像比詹一样,我们所有人都需要在场上和场下都拥有强大的心理素质。
Just like Bijan, we all need a strong mental game on and off the field.
请访问 loveyourmindplaybook.org,为你的心理健康制定一份计划。
Make a game plan for your mental health at loveyourmindplaybook.org.
关爱你的内心。
Love your mind.
本节目由亨茨曼心理健康基金会、亚瑟·M。
Brought to you by the Huntsman Mental Health Foundation, the Arthur M.
布兰克家庭基金会和广告联盟联合呈现。
Blank Family Foundation, and the Ad Console.
当种族隔离是法律时,一位神秘的黑人俱乐部老板查理·菲茨杰拉德有自己的规矩。
When segregation was a law, one mysterious black club owner, Charlie Fitzgerald, had his own rules.
白天隔离,夜晚融合。
Segregation in the day, integration at night.
就像踏入了另一个世界。
It was like stepping in another world.
他是个商人吗?
Was he a businessman?
是个罪犯吗?
A criminal?
是个英雄吗?
A hero?
查理是权力的典范。
Charlie was an example of power.
他们必须摧毁他。
They had to crush him.
《查理的地盘》由Atlas Obscura和Visit Myrtle Beach联合呈现。
Charlie's Place from Atlas Obscura and Visit Myrtle Beach.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcasts或您常用的播客平台收听《查理的地盘》。
Listen to Charlie's Place on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
我是丹尼尔·阿拉尔孔,这位是我的朋友,他比我有名得多。
I'm Daniel Alarcon, and this is my friend who's much more famous than I am.
我可不敢这么说,我是约翰·格林,这个播客《Away End》的联合主持人,和我老朋友丹尼尔一起主持。
I wouldn't go that far, but I'm John Green, cohost of the podcast, Away End with my old friend Daniel.
在
On
在我们的播客《Away End》中,我们将与您分享国际足球的魅力,所有内容都将为2026年世界杯预热。
our podcast, Away End, we'll share with you the magic of international football, all leading up to the twenty twenty six World Cup.
我们将一起探寻,为什么在所有不重要的事情中,足球却是最重要的。
Together, we'll find out why, of all the unimportant things, football, soccer is the most important.
在iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcasts或您收听播客的任何平台收听丹尼尔·阿拉尔孔和约翰·格林主持的《Away End》。
Listen to the away end with Daniel Alercon and John Green on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
嘿。
Yo.
嘿。
Yo.
嘿。
Yo.
最近怎么样?
What's good?
是你小子TA,现场直播来了。
It's your boy, TA coming live and direct.
2026年全明星赛,洛杉矶。
Twenty twenty six All Star Los Angeles.
在这儿。
Here.
马上又要来一位特别嘉宾,老兄,来给这个平台添彩。
Another special guest is about to come through, man, and bless the platform.
NBA冠军伊曼·香珀特。
NBA champion, Iman Shumpert.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我的兄弟,我们在这儿呢,Melo Fella。
My brother, we here, Melo Fella.
记得使用促销码 MUD。
Make sure you use the promo code MUD.
享受八折优惠。
Get your 20% off.
我和 Z Bo 一起用着呢。
Me and Z Bo rocking with it.
爱你们。
Love.
嘿。
Yo.
嘿。
Yo.
嘿。
Yo.
我们又回来了。
We back at you.
又是一期和我兄弟TA的节目。
Another episode with my brother TA.
今天我们要迎来一位特别的嘉宾,我们的兄弟,2016年NBA总冠军成员、全美最佳球员、麦当劳全美明星赛球员——我的兄弟伊曼·香珀特,就在现场。
And today we got a special, special guest, our brother, no one on the 2016 NBA champion, All-American, McDonald's All-American, my boy Iman Shumpert in the building.
真的吗。
Man.
谢谢你们。
I appreciate y'all.
来吧,老兄。
Come on, man.
冠军就在现场,老兄。
Champ in the building, man.
冠军。
Champ.
怎么了,怎么
What up, What's
发生什么事了,兄弟?
happening, dawg?
从街头出来的,兄弟。
Out the bud, man.
从街头出来的,兄弟。
Made it out the bud, man.
我保证不说任何带 flavor 的话。
I promise not to say nothing flavoring.
只是在思考。
Just thinking.
没关系,
No matter,
兄弟。
man.
你为我们配音吧。
You you do voice for us.
我的意思是,现在是你该出个作品了,兄弟。
I mean, it's time for you to make a drop out of b, man.
他给那些作品的方式,就像他给拉沙德的那样。
The way he gave the drops the way he gave the drop out Rashad.
我知道。
I know.
嘿,施薇塔。
Hey, Shweta.
施薇塔直接切了。
Shweta cut straight.
他切断了,不,
He cut No,
兄弟。
man.
我在说什么?
I'm saying?
出芽播客。
Out the bud podcast.
那是我的人。
That's my man.
致敬Rachelle。
Shout out, Rachelle.
但我们不能这样,老兄,你现在可是所有人的声音了,老兄。
We But can't no, man, You you the voice for all cloth now, man.
我一直很喜欢你做的事情。
I've been liking what you've been doing.
非常感谢你让我成为你体验的一部分。
So big shout out to being a part of your experience.
我穿上西装之类的了。
Got my suit on and shit.
老兄,看起来真棒。
Man, looking good, man.
看看你,我也在努力做到这样,老兄。
Look at you I'm trying to do it, man.
我正在努力做到这一点。
I'm trying to do it.
去年季后赛期间,他们让我参与了一些这类工作。
They they had me do some of this stuff during the playoffs last year.
我偶尔会稍微提一下,就是我进来后随便聊聊球赛,但那只是因为我身在那个城市。
And like, I done did like little hints where I just I come in, I I talk the game a little bit, but it'd just be like, because I'm in the city.
但真正让我觉得天啊,老兄的,是和他们一起全程参与季后赛的过程。
But to, like, be going and working with them through the playoffs, like, that shit really what made me feel like, damn, bro.
反正我本来也会聊这些内容。
I'm like, I'm a be talking about this same stuff anyway.
我们本来就会聊这些东西。
Like, we be talking about that shit.
比如,我要是给你打电话,聊点随机的篮球话题。
Like, if I called you, like, called you on some random basketball shit.
如果我给你打电话,咱们就坐这儿仔细分析一场真正的季后赛比赛。
If I call you, we gonna sit here and dissect a real playoff game.
当然了。
For sure.
你在看比赛吗?
Like, you watching it?
是的,乔。
Yeah, Joe.
我在看比赛。
I'm watching it.
这才是他们需要的。
This what they need.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
我们要从一百个角度来分析这件事。
We gonna break that shit down a 100 ways.
所以就是,好吧,酷。
So it's like, alright, cool.
如果我要打这个电话,跟他聊一个半小时,打给Thrill Mhmm。
If I'm finna do if I'm finna call this man, talk to him for an hour thirty, call Thrill Mhmm.
打给Jed Jack。
Call Jed Jack.
你明白吗?
You see
你懂我的意思吗?
what I'm saying?
我在给人们打电话,真的在聊,比如给我爸打电话,给我兄弟打电话。
I'm calling people, like, really talking about the calling my dad, calling my brother.
我在想,老兄,如果我做这件事能赚钱,兄弟,我的意思是,管他呢,我就试试。
And I'm like, bro, if I'm a do this and get paid, shorty, I mean, man, let me just try.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
让我认真点,35岁了,兄弟。
And let me like, let me be 35 about it, man.
一开始我只是在外面瞎混,你知道的吧?
At first I was just out there just, you know what I mean?
我不想穿西装。
I ain't wanna wear the suits.
我不想装模作样,但没错。
Ain't wanna do You just slip winging it, but yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
现在我觉得,行吧,我来干,乔。
Now I'm like, all right, I'll do it, Joe.
因为我只是看得不一样了。
Cause I just see it, see it different.
就像你说的,我们在这事儿上也需要一个声音。
Like we also need, like you said, we need a voice in this shit.
很多时候,他们把一堆数字和各种乱七八糟的东西扔给我们。
Like a lot of times they throw all these numbers at us and all this other shit.
他们忘了比赛的心跳。
They forget about the heartbeat of the game.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
我只是想,嘿,如果我能上去做真实的自己,告诉他们:你们做你们的数据分析,你们尽管去搞,然后说,这挺酷的。
I'm just like, man, if I can go up there and be authentic, tell them like, let them do they analytics, let them go all the way through it and then be like, that's cool.
我们根本不关心。
We don't care.
他们赢了。
Them, they won.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
我们真的不在乎。
Like, we really don't care.
再分析一下那些数据吧,但他那些投篮全都没进,却还有胆量去投下一个。
Like break down them analytics again, but he, he missed all them shots and he still had the balls to take the next one.
对吧?
Right?
这就是他们为什么继续用他的原因。
That's why that's probably why they rolling with him.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
你的视角有点不一样。
Like Your lens a little different.
你明白我的意思吗,Shreddie?
You feel me, Shreddie?
这就是为什么我说,Shreddie,别那样做。
That's that's why I'm like, Shreddie, don't do that.
我是真会上场跟他对打的。
Like, I'd I'd have been out there and played against this man.
他在第四节怎么都投不进,突然之间就全进了,是的。
He can't get it going in the fourth quarter, all of a sudden, he get it Yeah.
你懂我意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
然后我们整个比赛就完蛋了。
And we SOL for the rest of the game.
天啊,我们本来是把他防得死死的。
Like, damn, we had him under wraps.
你明白我在说什么吗?
You see what I'm saying?
但有些人看了会说,他在吹牛。
But it's like, some people will look at that and be like, he bullshitting.
他投得太滥了。
Like, he's shooting too much.
他做得太多了。
He doing too much.
科比式打法啊,伙计,你做得太多了。
The Kobe's of the game, yo, you doing too much.
然后就是那场81分爆发了。
And then it's like, but then that 81 hit.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
所以继续说点别的吧。
So go ahead on something.
天啊。
Oh, man.
兄弟,你在伊利诺伊州贝尔伍德外面长大的感觉是怎样的?
What it was like, bro, growing up in in in outside of Bearwood, Illinois.
在那里长大是什么样的?
What was growing how it was growing up?
害,我就是在那家医院出生的
Man, I was just born in that hospital.
不然你说怎么说呢?
What you call it?
我一直都住在奥克帕克。
I spent all my time in Oak Park.
我看见我兄弟的时候,我就说,大家还记得我们当初在市里的时候吗?
See my brother and I'm like, they remember when we was in the city.
其实我自己都不太记得那回事了。
Like, I don't even really remember that shit.
我印象里好像就只记得一直住在奥克帕克,然后才去的市里。
Like, I I kinda remember just living in Oak Park and then going to the city.
所以对我来说,我直到大概六年级的时候,才真正能理清周围发生的事,之前完全搞不懂这些。
So it was like, for me, I didn't really I didn't process stuff good at all until I was, like, I say, like, sixth grade.
是的。
Yeah.
我这才意识到,原来你不是来自市中心的。
It sunk in to me that it's like, oh, you're not from the inner city.
什么是市中心?
Like, what the inner city is?
那只是我去打篮球的地方。
It was just where I had to go play basketball.
我要么往这边去外婆家,要么往那边去另一位外婆家,或者去我姑姑家。
Like, I'm either going this way to my grandmama house or I'm going that way to my other grandma house, or I'm a go pull up on my auntie house.
我表弟不想打篮球。
My cousin don't wanna hoop.
篮球带我走遍了整个城市。
Like, basketball kinda took me all around the city.
所以,我对这座城市很熟悉,人们开始以为我来自那边。
So it was like, I knew the city well where people start thinking I'm from over here.
我在这儿。
I'm over here.
我在那儿,我说不,不是的。
I'm over I'm like, no.
我去橡树公园吗?
Do I go to Oak Park?
你懂我的意思吧?
Like, you know what I'm saying?
一旦我意识到,但橡树公园其实挺酷的,兄弟。
Once I realized but where Oak Park it was cool, bro.
因为不管是篮球、足球,还是芝加哥的任何运动,兄弟,我跟别人说,那儿发生的事很多,但Airwell那边发生的事也很多。
Because it was like with basketball, with football, any sport really in Chicago, bro, I tell people like, it's a lot of shit that be going on, but it's lot of shit that go on with Airwell.
比如Airwell也有不安全的地方之类的。
Like Airwell got unsafe places or what have you.
我一直觉得,芝加哥的某些事情太糟糕了。
And I always felt like with Chicago, certain stuff was so messed up.
我当时就觉得,他们甚至在试图保护我们。
I'm like, they was even trying to protect us.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
他们说,老兄,这事儿太糟了。
They like, man, this shit's so bad.
他们会说,嘿,我要是在那儿,没等啥破事发生就先把你们赶出去了。
Get y'all at, like, I'd have got kicked out the party before some bullshit happened.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
因为他们觉得,老兄,你人不错。
Just because they like, bro, you cool.
别在这儿干那些傻事了。
Like don't even be here doing no goofy shit.
赶紧走,离开这儿,去打篮球吧。
Like just get out, leave, hoop.
快走吧,别干那事。
Like get out, don't do that.
而且我也不知道为啥那种事总跟我扯上关系,老兄。
Like, and I, I don't know that that shit always hit for me, bro.
但我喜欢四季分明。
But I like four seasons.
我简直没法忍受那种一整年温度都一样的地方。
I can't even, like, I don't even like be in places where it's like, it's just one temperature the whole time.
我喜欢四季分明,芝加哥真的太合我胃口了,老兄。
Like I like four seasons, like Chicago really do it for me, bro.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我还得有好吃的,老兄。
And then I gotta have good food, bro.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你们很多城市的美食根本不行。
A lot of y'all, lot of y'all cities ain't got good food.
你们以为自己已经赢定了。
Y'all think y'all hands down.
根本没人拿这座城市当回事。
Ain't nobody fucking with the city.
就是这样。
Period.
这全是事实。
It's It'd be all facts.
老兄,伙计。
Man, man, dawg.
我不知道。
I don't know.
真的不知道,老兄。
Don't know, man.
我的意思是,我做完分手那些事之后,回家待了一阵子,你知道的,我们每个人都得经历这些。
I mean, I went home for a while, you know, after I did my split and everything, know, we all gotta do all one too.
所以我回到了家里,谢迪。
So I go back to the crib, Shreddie.
我马上胖了差不多12磅。
I gained like 12 pounds immediately.
谢迪。
Shreddie.
是的。
Yeah.
我的宝贝意大利牛肉,各种类型的宝贝都吃。
Like, my baby Italian beefs all types of baby.
约翰尼的约翰尼的意大利风味。
Johnny's Johnny's Italian.
是的。
Yeah.
我在哈罗德那里。
I'm at Harold's.
我在雷穆斯那里。
I'm at Remus.
我在乐队里。
I'm in the band.
哦,勒布朗。
Oh, LeBron.
我的宝贝,我快疯了。
My baby, I'm going crazy.
所有街头小吃,希腊城,我在这儿,发生什么事了?
All the street foods, Greektown, I'm in a, what's happening?
哦,太疯狂了。
Oh, it's crazy.
我也去那些地方了,老兄。
I'm touching those spots too, man.
天啊,伙计,我刚在里面。
Oh my, dude, I was in there.
我在约翰尼的店外面。
I was outside Johnny's.
嘿,杰克·维拉。
Hey, Jerk Villa.
对,杰克·维拉。
Yeah, Jerk Villa.
对,喂,
Yeah, Yo,
杰克·维拉。
Jerk Villa.
是的,你真是个傻瓜。
Yeah, you a fool.
杰克·维拉不是
Jerk Villa ain't
醉酒巴士。
drunk bus.
你是个
You a
傻瓜。
fool.
傻瓜巴士,老兄。
Jerk Villa bus, man.
我的意思是,这可是
I mean, mean, it's the
家啊,老兄。
crib, man.
你去的是个超棒的地方。
You go fabulous spot.
与此同时,说到家,老兄,你显然,我们看到了你的装修和布置,你和D那种类型的人。
Meanwhile, speaking about the crib, man, you, you you obviously, we saw your framing and and and occupation, you three and D kind of guy.
是的。
Yeah.
你一直打篮球吗?
Was you always playing basketball?
因为很多人看你一眼就会说,天啊,你这身材明明可以打防守后卫之类的。
Because a lot of people look at you and be like, damn, rubber ain't, you know, be a a D back or something.
看起来就像个防守后卫。
Like, give off D back bad.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
我爸爸从来不让我真正去玩橄榄球。
My dad never let me my dad never let me really like do football.
是吗?
He didn't?
我兄弟们打过,比如奥布里打过,卡萨尼也短暂打过,但他后来改去踢足球和打棒球了。
I was, so my brothers, my brothers played, like, Aubrey played and then Kasani briefly played, but then he played like soccer and baseball shit.
你哥哥们?
Your older brothers?
Kasani 是弟弟。
Kasani younger.
弟弟。
Younger.
Aubrey 是哥哥,但我排第三。
My Aubrey older, but I'm third.
Paca 根本没打过任何运动。
Paca, Paca didn't play no sport.
Paca 就是整天在学校里瞎混,我想。
Paca used to just be on some school shit, I guess.
不过他偶尔也会打打球,但从不参加正规训练。
Like, but it was like once he hooped though, but he wouldn't hoop organize.
这才是最奇怪的地方。
Like that's what was crazy.
他根本不肯为球队打球,但会跑出来把我们打得头破血流。
Like he wouldn't go for the team, but he'll show come out there and bust our head.
你懂我意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
所以我心想,操。
So I'm like, shit.
但等等,我得,是的,我得赢过他。
But wait, I gotta, yeah, I gotta beat him.
对我来说,我总是想通过打篮球来证明自己给老爸看。
So it was like with me, was trying to, I guess I was always trying to just prove it to my dad with the hoop shit.
后来,我就再也不想玩别的运动了。
Like, and then it was like, after a while, I ain't wanna play no other sports.
我特别想把篮球打得好。
Like, I wanted to be good at basketball so bad.
我心想,我玩这运动到底图个啥?
I'm like, what the fuck I'm playing this sport for?
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有过,
You ever,
你有没有真正碰过橄榄球场?
did you, did you ever touch a football field though?
没有,只是去跟朋友吹牛。
No, just to talk shit to my friends.
是的。
Yeah.
我是说真的。
Like for real.
当我上技术学校时,我经常要锻炼,他们偶尔会让我和他们一起做训练。
And when I went to tech, I used to have to work out and I used to, like, they'll let me do drills with them here and there.
这就是我认识摩根的原因。
Like, that's why I met Morgan.
我认识了德米里乌斯。
I met Demirius.
现在
Now the
教练们一直盯着你,想让你上场。
coaches on your ass trying to get you out there.
他们以前确实很惊讶,心想,天啊。
They used to but they used to be impressed that it was like, damn.
就像你说的,我只是身体素质特别好。
Like you said, I was just hyper athletic.
我带领整个新兵班在卧推和垂直跳跃上都拿了第一。
Like, I was, I led all rookie class and everything, bench press, vertical jump.
是的。
Yeah.
我确实做了所有那些事情。
I I was doing all that shit.
但如果我要打球,我就得像布莱恩·道金斯那样打。
But that I wanted, if I was gonna play though, I had to play how Brian Dawkins played.
我想像他那样打球。
I wanted to play like him.
如果我要打球,短腿,就得像他以前那样当安全卫那样硬碰硬。
If I was gonna play, Shorty, the way he used to crack, safety.
布莱恩·道金斯。
Brian Dawkins.
是的。
Yeah.
抢断球。
Picking shit.
我想当安全卫,兄弟。
I wanna play safety, dog.
硬汉型的家伙,他一撞就把人头撞得嗡嗡响。
Hard hit motherfucker He he crack his head.
干掉了道金斯,是的。
Shot the Dawkins, Yeah.
真正的传奇。
Real legend.
甚至他以前是怎么爬出来的。
Even how he, Shorty used to crawl out.
你还记得他以前是怎么爬出来,为比赛做那些疯狂的事情吗?
You remember when he used crawl out, do all that crazy shit for the game?
哦是的,你熟悉吗?
Oh yeah, you familiar?
是的,你只需要稍微调整一下。
Yeah, you just tweak it
上去。
up.
哦,
Oh,
宝贝,你可以随意调整。
baby, you get to tweak it all.
天啊,我也想这么做。
Damn, I wanna do that.
但我爸不让我这么做,是的。
But I, yeah, my dad wasn't gonna let me do that.
他总是说,你会受伤的。
He was like, you gonna get hurt.
你不行,你不懂得放松。
You ain't, you don't know how to chill.
一上来就想着迈克,后仰跳投。
Like, instantly start thinking Mike, fade away.
你一上来就怎样?
What you instantly?
看啊,看啊,看啊,看啊,你为啥要这么做?
Look, look, look, look, why you gonna do this?
你可以
You can
做那件事。
do that.
就像,他啊,他们戴头盔,你知道我说啥吧?
Like, he like, they wear helmets, like, you know what I'm saying?
整个笑话,特格的争论。
The whole joke, Teague argument.
那时候,看看那时,我当时在想。
At the time, look at it, I'm thinking at this time.
所以你看,那时候是你,你当时在看,显然你有WGN,你在看冠军赛。
So look, at this time was you, you were seeing, obviously you had WGN, you were seeing the championships.
现在我收集了所有公牛队的比赛录像。
Now you went to I got all the Bulls tapes.
那时候,我全程都在看篮球比赛。
I tuned in at that time, at that time, on basketball all the way.
我把我们的冠军和公牛队的冠军做了比较。
I compared our championship to the Bulls championship.
我跟他们说,我们的实力比这强多了。
Told them, I'm like, our shit better than this.
是的,克利夫兰那支队伍确实更强。
Oh yeah, that Cleveland shit was better.
好了,兄弟。
All right, bro.
相信我。
Trust me.
我看过那些所有球队。
I seen all those bitches.
甚至连我都记得的那些球队,我也都看过。
Even the bitches that I even remember them one.
我可是用录像带看过这些比赛的,兄弟。
I watched them shits on video, bro.
我有那些家伙。
I got them bitches.
我不骗你。
I ain't gonna lie.
我有所有公牛队的录像,所有那些《一起来》的,全都有的。
I got all the bulls tapes, all that come fly with me, all that.
记得那些录像吗?关掉。
Remember them tapes, shut it.
我唯一记得的是,我那时候把磁带一排排摆好了,兄弟。
Only think my baby, I had the cassette tapes lined up, bro.
我们有所有那些NBA的精彩片段,全都有。
We got all that NBA fishing, all that.
Thrill head,那些盗版录像里全都有。
Thrill head, all them shits on the bootleg.
我跟你说,他有,他看了所有的头发。
I'm telling he got it from the He looked at all the hair.
那就是我做的。
It was I do.
单独把他从风衣里拽出来。
Solo to him out his trench coat.
但你需要首领。
But you need chief.
我兄弟,他跟铁轨有关。
My brother, he train tracks.
我说的是乔丹的那部纪录片。
I'm talking about Every the documentary of Jordan.
是的,兄弟。
Yeah, bro.
我的意思是,
I mean,
所以我只是必须加入整个文化,兄弟。
so it's just I just had to add whole culture, bro.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你去麦迪逊,就能搞定所有那些女人。
You go on Madison, you get all them bitches.
我宝贝,在麦迪逊搞定所有那些女人。
My baby, get all them bitches on Madison.
所有的她们。
All of them.
她们在麦迪逊和普拉斯基根本不会跟我走。
They don't fly with me with soul on Madison and Pulaski.
不知道。
Don't know.
她们也不知道。
They They don't know.
喂。
Yo.
想出点这玩意儿来。
Come up with that shit.
该死。
Damn.
我不觉得当时芝加哥真正得到了应有的尊重,就像我们的城市对篮球运动有多么投入一样。
I don't don't think Chicago really get enough respect at the time, like how dedicated our city was to the game of basketball.
是的。
Yeah.
有乔丹那样的人。
With Jordan being like that.
是的。
Yeah.
即使现在也是。
Even now.
这种氛围。
The movement.
但这毕竟也只是体育而已。
It's just sports too, though.
是的
Yeah.
这甚至不只是公牛队的事。
It's not even just the bulls.
没错。
No.
想想看。
Think about it.
当芝加哥黑鹰队击败他时。
When the Blackhawks The Black Chicago beat him.
白袜队。
White Sox.
白袜队。
White Sox.
小熊队。
Cubs.
也要致敬弗兰克·托马斯。
Shout out Frank Thomas too.
那是我最喜欢的。
That was my favorite.
提到弗兰克·托马斯,这位传奇人物。
Saying Frank Thomas, the legend.
公牛队刚刚完成了他们的逆袭。
The bears just made their run.
向那些小伙子们致敬。
Shout out to them boys.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
你是说看超级碗吗
You mean watch the Super
超级碗什么时候
Bowl when
我们输的时候?
we lost?
你们的收视率下降了。
Y'all lost ratings.
好好想想。
Think about it.
我并没有
I ain't
说作弊。
saying cheat.
只是好好想想。
Just think about it.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
凯莱布去了那里。
Caleb went down there.
天哪,兄弟,他疯了。
Hell bro, he going crazy.
他是唯一一个被允许涂指甲油的人。
He the only one allowed to paint his nails.
别人都停了。
Everybody else stopped.
他已经签了名,搞定了。
He done signature that shit.
太晚了。
Too late.
是的。
Yeah.
跟我们说说你和埃弗恩·特纳一起打球的事吧,你们一起打了多久?还是你们只是上同一所学校?
Tell us about playing with the, how long, like, did you ever play with Evern Turner or y'all just went to the same school?
不,我们在中学时一起打过球。
No, we went to, no, we played at in middle school.
在中学的时候。
In middle school.
根本没比过赛。
Ain't no battle.
所以我说,你们根本就不是在任何时间上过同一所学校。
So that, I'm telling you, I'm saying y'all weren't never at the same school at no time.
只是说,我们本该去,他想让我去圣约学校。
It was just No, we supposed to go to, he wanted me to go to St.
和他一起去圣约学校。
Joe's with him.
我爸爸以前和……呃,不,我爸爸没和他上过学,但我记得他们曾经和以赛亚·托马斯比过赛。
My dad my dad then went to school with, well, no, my dad didn't go to school with him, but I think they played against Isaiah Thomas now.
所以艾萨亚去了乔那里,和该死的一起打球。
So like Isaiah Isaiah went to Joe's and played with damn.
他叫什么名字?
Why his name?
他的教练叫什么名字?
What was his coach name?
教练是同一个人吗?
Was the coach at same coach?
那时候他们拍了一个关于那个男孩的纪录片。
That's when they had the boy they had this documentary.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yep.
是的。
Yep.
《篮球梦》
Hoop Dreams.
是的
Yeah.
《篮球梦》
Hoop Dreams.
为什么亚瑟不会变老?
Why can't Arthur age?
不。
No.
不。
No.
这个亚瑟去了马什中学。
This Arthur went to Marsh.
马什。
Marsh.
另一个。
The other one.
我们去了圣。
We went to St.
乔的。
Joe's.
是的。
Yeah.
但平教练。
But coach Ping.
平教练。
Coach Ping.
平纳托雷教练。
Coach Pingatore.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,我不在这儿。
I mean, I ain't I ain't here.
是Pingatore教练吗?
Is it coach Pingatore?
不过我喜欢那个码头的Stars队。
I love I love the Stars at that dock, though.
我想说是Ping教练。
I wanna say it's coach Ping.
但没错,他们想去那儿。
But, yeah, they wanted to go there.
而且我不确定,老兄。
And I don't know, bro.
我一直有种感觉,就像你知道的,人们以前常说,我记得当我终于意识到我来自橡树园时,我 longest 一直不知道这件事。
I always had this shit to me where it was like, you know how people used to be like, I say, like, when I finally realized I was from Oak Park, like, didn't know this for the longest.
我向你发誓。
I swear to you.
我差点惹上麻烦。
I almost got in trouble.
我的意思是,五年级、六年级的时候,你终于得开始写自己的名字了。
My, like, you know, in fifth, sixth grade, you gotta finally start writing your name.
然后偶尔你会遇到一张答题卡。
Then every once in while, you get a scantron.
他们开始教你怎么做这种事。
You gotta they start, you know, teaching you how to do that shit.
他们让我填地址,我知道我的地址。
And they told me to put my address and I knew my address.
我只是不知道要写伊利诺伊州的奥克帕克。
It's just, I didn't know to put Oak Park, Illinois.
我写了伊利诺伊州芝加哥,伙计。
I put Chicago, Illinois, nigga.
我每天都穿一件芝加哥公牛队的球衣。
I got, I wear a Chicago Bulls jersey every day.
对。
Right.
我的公牛队球衣上写的是手写体的‘芝加哥’。
My Bulls jersey is cursive Chicago.
我知道我住在芝加哥。
Like, I know I live in Chicago.
我就想,我去看过比赛,兄弟。
Like, I'm like, I went to the game, nigga.
如你所知,我的意思是,是的。
As as you know, I mean Yeah.
我完全是土生土长的本地人。
I'm totally from the crib.
我就想,我真的不知道。
Like, I'm like, I don't know.
他们最后还是找我谈话了,把我叫进了办公室之类的。
They finally break down to me because they bring me into the office, type of shit.
他们向我让步了。
They break down to me.
你知道你住在橡树园。
You know you live in Oak Park.
你到底是住在橡树园,还是你住哪儿?
Like, do you live in Oak Park or you where do you live?
我不想打听这个。
I ain't trying to find out.
你看到我了吗?
You see me?
他们以为我在地址上撒谎。
They thinking I'm lying on my address.
我说,没有。
I'm like, no.
就隔一个街区。
Block away.
就像你知道我在说什么吧?
Like you know what I'm saying?
所以我明白了这一点。
So then I figured that out.
我意识到我住在城里,兄弟,我内心有种自豪感,就是觉得,好吧。
I figured out that I live in the city, bro, and I had this pride to me where it was just like, okay.
我来自芝加哥。
I'm from Chicago.
但不知为什么,即使我这么说,城里的人还是会说,你不是我们这儿的。
But for some reason, even when I say that, the inner city be like, oh, you ain't from me.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我就想,我现在想跟你们打一场。
And then I was like, I think I wanna play against y'all now.
是的。
Yeah.
我跟你说真的,我以前是个教练阿尔。
Like, I promise you, I used to be a coach Al.
我当时就想,兄弟,我要马歇尔。
I'm like, bro, I want Marshall.
他们问:‘你想要谁?我们需要找谁?’
They like, who you, who you want, who we need to get
我
I
我知道他们打电话给你们,让你们来和我在的时候打奥克帕克的比赛。
know they called y'all and told y'all to come play Oak Park when I was there.
我知道,我上高中 junior 和 senior 年的时候,你们所有人都接到了电话。
I know junior and senior year, all y'all got the call.
每个人都想要这场较量。
Everybody want this smoke.
我也想要。
I I want it.
他们能给我的任何东西我都想要。
I want anything they could give me.
退役时太狼狈了。
Was so dirty retired.
告诉我。
Tell me.
你来说。
You tell
我和普小时候本该在庞蒂亚克对决,结果我这笨蛋没投进那个罚球。
Me and Pooh was supposed to face off in Pontiac, and my dumbass missed the free throw.
这是我的错。
It was my fault.
老兄,那是你的错。
Dude, was your fault.
现在干这事儿让我累得够呛。
Got a lot of my ass now doing it.
我和他本该帮你们赢下比赛。
Me and woulda won y'all the game.
互相见面。
See each other.
是的。
Yeah.
我们已经在总决赛打过了,就像原本该发生的那样。
We done had our game in the championship like it was supposed to fucking be.
那是我的错,Pooh。
I that's my bad, Pooh.
是我做了那件事。
That I did that.
我把这事搞砸了。
I fucked that up.
你们都锁定了吗?
Y'all locked up?
我们本该打的,但还没打就不得不离开了。
We were supposed to we never played till got to leave.
这就是我打得那么拼的原因。
That's why I played so hard.
当那些家伙说,哇。
When niggas was like, wow.
为什么是那场比赛?
Why that game?
那是在复活节星期天的比赛,我新秀那年,他们说:‘你看起来特别兴奋要上场啊,伙计。’
And it was like, the Easter Sunday game, my rookie year, they like, you seemed all amped up to play, dude.
我说:‘肖蒂,我紧张了。’
I'm like, Shorty, I jagged.
我才是这座城市从未在球场上见过我的原因。
I'm the reason the city has never seen me on the court.
他们觉得那是屁话。
They think that poo action.
我明白你的意思。
I get what you said.
但他们以为他们在告诉我,那个家伙厉害多了。
But they thinking they telling me, like, the nigga, like, loads better.
你还记得伊万·特纳以前看到 poo 的时候吗?
Say, you remember Evan Turner when he used to see poo?
他那时候特别卖力。
He used to be extra
因为你知道,兄弟,我们有
because it's like, bro, we got
我们心里憋着一口气,就想让你们看看他。
a chip on our shoulder to be like, yo, y'all, see him.
这很棒。
That's great.
那就是
Which is
拥有这种酷炫的竞争优势,伙计。
a cool competitive edge to have, dude.
不。
No.
不。
No.
那是唯一的方式,我觉得,只有这样,我们来自的地方才能得到尊重。
That's that's the only way to that's I feel like that's the only way to be respected where we from.
你明白我的意思吗?
You see what I'm saying?
我们根本不尊重任何东西,是的。
We don't respect shit Yeah.
毫无进展。
Moving no type of way.
没有任何影响。
No effects.
是的。
Yeah.
如果我和你一开始玩的时候就闹起来,你别推我,别搞点什么让我觉得‘去你妈的’。
If me and you don't get into it off the rip while we playing or something, you don't push me, do something where it's just like, fuck you.
如果你不对我喊‘去你妈的’,哥们,那我就会觉得,哦,我太自私了。
Like, if you don't give me the F you, dog, I'm, oh, selfish.
我是个狠角色。
I'm a busting man.
是的。
Yeah.
我们抓住他了。
We got him.
是的。
Yeah.
我抓住他了。
I got him.
别担心他。
Don't worry about him.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,他是自助型的。
Oh, he's self serve.
我们不会因为他而纠结。
We ain't tripping off him.
我们是狮子座。
We a Leo.
你平时做什么?
What you you do?
你没打过AAU吧。
You ain't play no AAU.
夏天你没跟他们一起打过球?
You ain't catch none of them in the summertime?
我确实抓到过。
I caught yeah.
我抓到过很多,但我以前主要是去外地打AAU时才打球,老兄。
I caught a lot of them, but I caught I used to catch out of town as an AAU, man.
我和金布尔之间有过不少较量。
Like, me and Kimball done had our battles.
我和泰瑞克·埃文斯也交过手。
I done had my battle with Tyreke Evans.
我们还剩下谁?
Who else we got?
威利·沃伦。
Willie Warren.
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Damn.
这些家伙当时排名比你高吗?
These guys ranked ahead of you at time?
比如,你是比他们排名高,还是他们比你高,当时情况是怎么样的?
Like, how this or you were ranked ahead of them or or you was ranked or or how that was going?
一直到高二那年我都还排名在后。
Was ranked till junior year.
是的。
Yeah.
这正是我想说的。
That's I'm saying.
我当时是未排名的。
I was I was unranked.
然后我去参加了那个勒布朗的训练营,乔。
And then I went to that LeBron camp, Joe.
奇怪的是,我本来是要去参加一个诗歌朗诵比赛的。
What's crazy was I was supposed to do a a spoken word slam competition.
我本来要去伦敦参加比赛。
I was supposed to go to London and do a competition.
而本来要参加比赛的那个人,我们本来打算退出比赛,因为苏波知道他鼻梁断了。
And the dude that was supposed to play in the tournament, we were basically gonna back out the tournament because Supo knows he had broke his nose.
他不会参赛了。
He wasn't gonna play.
然后我们另一个家伙说,如果他要来的话,他会替补上场。
And then one of our other guys was saying he hit a miss if he gonna come.
所以我们,天啊。
So we, damn.
我们还应该参加吗?
Should we even do it?
我的意思是,我们干脆退出算了?
Like, should we just pull out?
天哪。
Oh, man.
这是布朗训练营的事。
This is Bron Camp.
这些安排全乱套了。
All these calls are playing.
没错。
Yeah.
反正就是,你懂的吧?
It's all, You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
我渴了。
I'm thirsty.
我渴得不行了。
I'm super thirsty.
现在我更渴了。
Now I'm even thirstier.
天啊,我们出去的时候,阿尔法鲁·卡米诺在抛球,鞋带都没系。
Man, we go out there, Alfaru Camino throwing up the ball, shoes untied.
法鲁克,我儿子也是。
Farooq my boy too.
是的。
Yeah.
大儿子法鲁克,但排名靠后。
Big son Farooq, but out of rank.
他曾是全国第三。
He was number three in the country.
肖蒂在罚球线附近,把球扔得飞向月球。
Shorty in the layup line, throwing that bitch up to the moon.
随便什么球都行。
Just anything.
你们啊,天哪。
Y'all, damn.
你懂我的意思吗?
You feel me?
我戴着耳机,汗流浃背,穿着阿迪达斯运动夹克,戴着头带,早就出汗了。
I'm headphones on sweating, Adidas track jacket, headband, sweating already.
你懂我的意思吗?
You feel me?
鞋子系好了,穿着两双袜子,还戴了护踝。
Shoes tied, two pair of socks on, ankle braces.
我靠。
I'm, damn.
你们可不是老鹰。
Y'all ain't eagle.
好吧。
Alright.
哦,好吧。
Oh, alright.
是的
Yeah.
我爸爸在跑道上散步。
My daddy was walking the track.
我永远忘不了这件事。
I'll never forget this shit.
我爸爸在跑道上走。
My dad walking the track.
他累得满身大汗。
He working up a sweat and shit.
这家伙绕着跑道跑,跑道就在球场顶部一圈。
This nigga go around the track, the track around the top of the court.
我投进那个球的时候,那姑娘在篮下,兄弟。
Shorty ad bucket I scored, my nigga.
他们开始让我别说了,但我停不下来。
They started telling me stop talking, but I couldn't.
我爸爸在上面停了下来,不再走路了。
And my dad stopped from up there, he stopped walking.
他说:跟我聊聊。
He say, talk to me.
别跟他们说话。
Don't talk to them.
跟我聊聊。
Talk to me.
短腿,我当时在那儿大喊大叫,冲着我爸爸喊,喊得所有教练都从看台上离开了。
Shorty, I'm in that bitch screaming to my dad to the point all the coaches leave from down the stands.
那些大学球探从看台下面离开,开始围着我老爸转,当时他正在跑道上走路。
The college coaches, they leave from down the stands and start circulating and hanging around my pop while he walking the track.
现在所有人都探身往那边看。
Everybody leaning up there now.
整场比赛,整个体育馆的气氛都变了。
The whole game, whole gym done shifted.
所有人都在那儿。
Everybody in the Yeah.
我记得当时感觉,我从未在一场比赛中感到自己可能会投丢。
And I remember feeling like I had never I had never been in a game where I felt like I could miss.
伙计,上半场,我真的觉得我不可能投不进。
Boy, that first half, boy, I don't think I could miss for real.
我可以做任何事,兄弟。
Like, I coulda did anything, shorty.
我没。
I ain't
不会撒谎。
gonna lie.
我在投篮,但我当时气疯了。
I'm throwing, but I was so mad.
我把他们都叫了过来。
I'm calling them all.
但我正在和我父亲说话。
I'm but I'm talking to my father though.
但那些该死的混蛋,我会杀了你们。
But I'm, bitch ass niggas, I'll kill you.
你感受到吗?
Like, you feel it?
我完全失控了,兄弟。
I'm tweaking completely out my body, bro.
根本不是我,你得去把那该死的毒品解决掉。
I ain't it ain't even me You gotta get to this breaking fucking weed.
情绪失控了,兄弟。
Emotions taking over, bro.
我现在40岁了。
I 40 now.
你看,我和肯巴有过一场对决。
See Kemba, me and Kemba have a duel.
我在说我们来回互动的事。
I'm talking about we going back and forth.
他和纽约高乔队打球。
He playing with the Gauchos, New York Gauchos.
但我不是说那是我第一次
But I'm not saying that was the first time I had
见过那个
seen that
那个超高的交叉运球,小妞。
high ass crossover, shorty.
你知道,我们在状态。
Know, we rocking.
是的。
Yeah.
我们已经走了。
We we gone.
那是我第一次看到,我当时就想,你为啥这样啊?
That was the first time I seen the the I'm like, why is you feel me?
我当时就想,怎么这么高啊?简直太奇怪了。
I'm like, why is high like Like, it was weird as hell.
他和乔丹干了一架。
Him and Jordan fuck.
抱歉,杰。
My bad, Jay.
你的名字,就你姓氏,我一下子想不起来了。
Your your name just your last name just slipped in my mind.
乔丹干了一架。
Jordan fuck.
我想不起他姓啥了,但他一直稳住表情,接着乔丹冲过来,背后运球,动作狠得要命,直接杀到位置,背后运球,把球甩了出去。
I can't think of his last name, but he playing with kept face steady doing and then Jordan coming down there, chop behind the back, hard as hell, getting to the spot, chop behind the back, letting that bitch go.
天啊。
Damn.
嘿。
Hey.
太疯狂了。
Going crazy.
小子,我一直在回想那之后的事,我想我们当时对上了威利·沃伦。
Shorty, I'm going back and forth with I'm talking about after that, I think we played Willie Warren.
是的。
Yeah.
那之后,我可能见过塔里克。
And after that, I might've seen Tariq.
但整个过程都是三十和四十分。
But whole time, it's thirty and forty.
对。
Yeah.
但都是我们自己人。
But it's all us.
没人会低于这个水平。
It ain't nobody going less than that.
我们每场比赛都全力以赴。
We all going off every game.
老兄,我睡过去了。
Bro, I go to sleep.
我们周日回来。
We get back on Sunday.
我们周日飞回芝加哥。
We fly back into Chicago on Sunday.
老兄,我周一醒过来。
Bro, I wake up on Monday.
他们在全国排名第十五左右。
They like eight fifteenth in the country.
天哪。
Damn.
走进学校,我的老师们都在看着我,鲍勃
Walk in school, my teachers looking at me Bob
吉本斯,鲍勃·吉本斯那一套。
Gibbons, Bob Gibbons all that.
兄弟,我在跟你说话呢。
You bro, I'm talking
关于那些盯着我看的混蛋,就像我的老师看着什么怪东西一样。
about motherfuckers looking at me like My teachers looking at a weird shit.
你懂我的意思吗?
You feel me?
他们现在在发布各种文章。
They they putting out all type of articles.
这时候,我对互联网一点都不在意。
At this time, I don't care nothing about the internet.
是的。
Yeah.
我还在穿我兄弟的鞋子。
I'm still wearing my brother's shoes.
我喜欢这样。
I love it.
是的。
Yeah.
你明白我在说什么吗?
You see I'm saying?
从泥里爬出来。
Out the mud.
从泥里爬出来。
Out the mud.
穿着Ari的鞋子。
Wearing Ari's shoes.
Ari气得要命,Joe。
Ari get mad as hell, Joe.
我以前让Ari去上学。
I I used to let Ari go to school.
Ari,走吧。
Ari, leave.
Joe,是的。
Joe, yeah.
去上学。
Go to school.
那时候他打算去哥伦比亚大学,伙计。
He was going to Columbia at the time, buddy.
他走了,去上学,去工作,随便吧。
He leave, go to school, go to work, whatever.
把他的球杆直接扔出去,小子。
Throw his cue right on, boy.
直接扔进机器里。
Right in the machine.
不得不这么做。
Had to do it.
必须这么做。
Got to do it.
脚型完全不一样。
Foot shape totally different.
所有这些,兄弟。
All that bro.
我的脚撑得老长,他妈的
My foot busting out into Them shit long in the motherfucking
在末端堆积起来。
building up at the end.
所以,我当时在50的前部卷着,他的东西都翘起来了,13号也坏了,全都这样。
So, like, I was balling up in the front of the 50, got his shit bending up, thirteen's fucked up, all that.
他太厉害了。
He's sick.
是的。
Yeah.
但那之后,我就再也穿不了鞋子了。
But then after that, I couldn't wear a shoe no more.
你明白我的意思吗?
You see what I'm saying?
而且耐克开始给我寄鞋子,兄弟。
And Nike get to sending me shoes, bro.
那之后,全是轮子、麦当劳,你去的那些地方
After that, it was all wheels, McDonald's, So all what you went
你高二那年去了耐克营吗?
to Nike camp after, you went to Nike camp your junior year then?
是的。
Yeah.
我之前根本没去任何训练营。
I ain't get, I ain't go to no camps until then.
所以
So
你高二那年。
your junior year down.
我高二那年,他们让我参加各种训练营。
My junior year, they was putting me in every type of camp.
哦,你参加了指节训练营。
Oh, you got that knuckles camp.
是的。
Yeah.
当你有了排名,那玩意儿真能让你燃起来,充满自信。
And when you got that ranking, that shit just turns you on, the confidence.
不,我觉得那是史蒂夫·纳什的训练营。
No, I think that that's Steve Nash camp.
让你燃起来。
Turns you on.
我去过史蒂夫·纳什的训练营,学到了如何热身。
I went to Steve Nash camp and learned how to warm up.
他跟我说:别再练你的右手了。
He was like, stop working on my right hand.
我当时说:什么?
And I was like, what?
他说:你根本不需要它。
He like, you don't need it.
我当时说:你懂我的意思吧?
And I was like, you know what I'm saying?
他让我练了所有那些训练。
He put me through all them drill.
我们每个训练都从左手传球开始,左手运球,诸如此类的东西。
We start every drill with these passing drills with the left, dribbling drills with the left, all that shit.
不知为什么,我发现自己用非惯用手运球比用右手快多了。
And for some reason I learned that I could dribble way faster with my off hand than I could with my right hand.
然后一旦我知道了这一点,也知道我能轻松完成我的扣篮动作,他就说:把这个当成你的决策依据,因为你不需要靠它来起跳。
And then once I knew that and I knew I could get to my dunk package, but I could always be comfortable, he like, make that your decision maker because you don't need it to raise.
他就说这个动作,你必须得起跳。
He like this one, you need to raise.
如果你把它拉过来,你就再也不用担心这个问题了。
If you pull it to it, like, you'll never have to worry about that.
然后突然间,我觉得所有人都好像都慢了下来。
And then it was like, no, everybody seemed to step slow to me all of a sudden.
我意识到,关于使用强手的这种整个观念,其实是个迷思。
And I realized this whole, like, myth of using your strong hand.
我就不懂了。
I'm like, I don't get it.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
但可能正是这个让那个人如此出色。
But that's probably what make that man so great.
它只是让比赛节奏变慢了。
It just slowed the game down for me.
我记得回来后心想,是啊,我那时候大一可不是五英尺十英寸,或者 whatever 我当时的身高。
I remember coming back to and being like, yeah, I ain't five foot ten or whatever the fuck I was my freshman year.
我六英尺三英寸,但我还是像职业控卫一样移动。
I'm six three, but I'm still moving like, like, I'm moving like a pro guard.
是的。
Yeah.
我像职业控卫一样移动,但我比应有的体型大得多,保罗。
I'm moving like a pro guard, but I'm, like, way bigger than I'm supposed to be, Paul.
放松点。
Relax.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
抱歉。
My bad.
放松点。
Relax.
天哪。
Jesus.
太疯狂了,老兄。
Crazy, man.
但这可不是那种事儿。
This ain't that type of shit, though.
我只是看到全是男人和摄像机。
It just, I don't see nothing but men and cameras.
你明白我的意思吗?
You see I'm saying?
是的,没错。
Yeah, straight.
他很正直,兄弟。
He's straight, man.
他很正直,兄弟。
He's straight, man.
我儿子,要当个绅士,伙计。
My son, be gentlemen, man.
我们
We
正经的。
straight.
我们在打架。
We're fighting.
嘿,伙计,最近怎么样?
We're What's good, fam?
我们一直很兴奋,能为大家带来我们在《Out The Mud》的最新合作伙伴。
We've been really excited to bring you our newest partner on Out The Mud.
你知道我们一直和体育博彩平台以及其他合作伙伴合作,但这次有点不一样。
You know we've been rocking with the sports books and different partners, but this one hits a little different.
不。
No.
真的,Bo,这次真的有点不一样。
For real, Bo, it hits a little different.
不。
No.
当然,Cole Young。
For sure, Cole Young.
你知道当涉及到
You know when it comes
关于那些棘手的事,我们从不掺和。
to the sticky icky, we don't play.
我们直接进入正题吧。
Let's get right to it.
我们最新的合作伙伴兼家庭成员是Melo Fella。
Our newest partner and member of the family is Melo Fella.
他们为你们所有人准备了丰富的选择。
They got some gas for all of you.
有旋转型产品、食用品、气泡水、单次使用装和预卷烟。
Spinners, edibles, seltzers, one hitters, pre rolls.
所有这些都有。
It's all there.
即使你不用THC,他们也有CBD产品,能让你感觉良好。
Even if you ain't in the THC, they got CBD products that will get you right.
所有产品都经过药企级和第三方检测。
All products are pharmaceutical, third party testing.
Melo Fella绝不搞任何劣质产品。
Ain't no food gazing from Melo fellow.
品质最高,全程透明。
It's the highest quality and full transparency,
所以你知道你得到的是什么。
so you know what you get.
这些小电子烟和卷烟让你在外出时快速又方便,而且效果也很强。
These little vapes and spinners make it quick and easy when you're on the goat, and they potent too.
我简直没法吹牛。
I can't even front.
有忠诚度优惠,而且直接送货上门。
Loyalty offers, and it comes directly to your door.
轻松拨打回家团队。
Easy call home team.
我查了
I checked the
在简介里点击链接并使用促销码 MUD 可享八折优惠。
link in the bio and used promo code MUD for 20% off.
我们在说什么?
What we talking about?
离开MUD和Melo兄弟。
Out the MUD and Melo fellow.
你懂的。
You dig.
20%折扣优惠码:MUD。
20% off promo code MUD.
不用多说了。
Say less.
与此同时,我们正在用我们的全美游戏,伙计。
Meanwhile, using all of our All American game, man.
谁都在里面?
Who was all in there?
我想说什么?
I think what?
那是谁?
Who was that?
德罗赞、萨缪尔斯、德马尔·德罗赞、威利·沃伦、斯科蒂·霍布森、金布尔·沃克、布兰登·詹宁斯。
DeRozan, Samuels, DeMar DeRozan, Willie Warren, Scottie Hobson, Kimball Walker, Brandon Jennings.
DJ。
DJ.
不。
No.
我们说的是德马尔。
We said DeMar.
那个Bo。
The Bo.
该死。
Damn.
克里斯?克里斯·辛格尔顿在其中吗?
Chris with did Chris Singleton was in it?
他可能参加过乔丹的比赛。
He might've been in the Jordan game.
该死。
Damn.
我怎么就想不起别人了?
Why can't I think of nobody else?
是的。
Yeah.
不过我们确实有一支不错的队伍。
We had a, we had a good group though.
我们有一支不错的队伍。
We had a good group.
我们那群人后来做了很多事,老兄。
Our group went on to do a lot of stuff, man.
贾维茨。
Javits.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们当时有个相当不错的团队,伙计。
We had a pretty good group, man.
我不骗你。
I ain't gonna lie.
我为我们的团队和每个人所做的事情感到骄傲,伙计。
I'm proud of our group and what everybody did, man.
真的。
For real.
比如,现在外面还有几个家伙。
Like, even now, like, there's a couple guys outside.
我知道Guild五队的BJ。
I know what BJ on Guild five.
是的。
Yeah.
你懂我意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
达马尔还在打。
Damar still playing.
天啊。
Damn.
你们这是要逼我翻旧账啊。
Y'all gonna make me dig up some fouls.
所以我得去联系一些人,兄弟。
So I'm a have to reach out to some guys, bro.
太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
我平时真没干过这么多这种事,兄弟。
I don't be doing shit like that enough, bro.
我得行动,你也得主动联系。
I gotta, you gotta reach.
有时候你得回头看看和你一起打球的人那些犯规动作,暂停一下,想想我们本可以怎样直接站起来投入比赛,伙计。
Sometimes you gotta reach back into the fouls of who you play with, pause, like how you could, we could just sort of get up and get to it now, man.
我们有播客之类的玩意儿。
We got podcasts and shit.
是时候分享一些这些故事了。
It's time to share some of them stories.
是的。
Yeah.
伙计,我都没跳过你沿着州路一路打下去能走多远。
Man, I didn't skip past how far you'd have went going down state.
因为你说了,你们在超级分区赛中输给了该死的惠特尼·杨队。
Because you said it was all parade on the, on the, lost in the super sectional to fucking Whitney Young.
他们队里都有谁?
Who they had?
乔丹的儿子A.J.罗姆萨,克里斯·科尔文。
Jordan's son, AJ Romsa, Chris Colvin.
没错。
Yeah.
就是这样。
Yeah.
你们这帮人把我原本的计划全搅乱了
Y'all fucked up what I had
全搞砸了。
going on.
我可不是
I ain't
瞎说的。
gonna lie.
不是的,兄弟。
No, man.
得给我的好兄弟AJ·罗斯打个 call,对的。
Shout out my boy AJ Ross, year.
我的兄弟以赛亚·托马斯。
My boy Isaiah Thomas.
是的。
Yeah.
嘿,兄弟。
Hey, man.
你们真的搞砸了我原本在做的事
Y'all really fucked up what I had
真的,伙计。
going on, man.
我不会撒谎。
I ain't gonna lie.
我敢肯定他们那个所谓的真相是错的。
I'm sure they're real one is wrong.
我把迈克带到了现场,让所有人都激动不已。
Brought Mike to the game, had everybody in that bitch tweaking.
他们因为这事让那个家伙拼得特别卖力。
They had that bitch playing extra hard in spite this.
哦,迈克来了。
Oh, Mike pulled up.
哦,我的天,他们正对我使出拳击招数。
Oh, my baby, they running a boxing one on my ass.
我拿了三双,但还是不够啊,兄弟。
Well, I had a triple double, it just wasn't enough, bro.
他们就是缠着我不放。
They just tied me on.
我累坏了。
Was exhausted.
兄弟,说真的。
Bro, real talk.
那是我打过的最艰难的十五分、十三分,管他呢。
That was the hardest fifteen, thirteen, whatever the fuck I had.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。