本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
那可不只是一辆丰田皮卡。
That's not just a Toyota truck.
那是没有人群、没有警报、没有干扰的声音,谁也不知道接下来会发现什么。
That's the sound of no crowds, no alerts, no distractions, and no telling what you'll find next.
你知道的,就像绕道而行。
You know, like a detour.
既然可以绕道,为什么还要按部就班地旅行呢?
So why would you ever take a tour when you could take a detour?
丰田皮卡。
Toyota trucks.
欢迎回来品尝由博林传媒呈现的加倍鲜美的牡蛎、蛤蜊和鸟蛤大餐。
Welcome back for an extra spicy helping of oysters, clams, and cockles presented by Bolin Media.
我是罗斯·博林,这位是巴雷特·达德利先生。
I am Ross Bolin here with mister Barrett Dudley.
巴雷特,我们怎么样?
How we doing, Barrett?
哦,我还好。
Oh, I'm doing alright.
当然啦,要是你今天能好心给我们带些美味的吉事果,我会感觉更好。
Now, of course, I would be doing a lot better if you had, been so kind as to provide us with tasty churros today.
噢,是啊。
Oh, yeah.
本可以分享一个吉事果的。
Coulda shared a churro.
本可以分享
Coulda shared
一个吉事果,不过没关系。
a churro, but but that's okay.
我晚点自己去买一个好了。
I'll just have to I'll just have to get one later.
你知道吗?
You know?
也许我会咬一口你的油条。
Maybe I would've taken a bite of your churro.
知道吗?
You know?
让它带点情色意味。
Made it a little erotic.
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
不过除此之外,就是,你知道的,已经迫不及待想回到匹克球场上挥洒汗水了。
But but, yeah, other than that, just, you know, just feeling feeling like I can't wait to get back out there on the pickleball court.
你知道吗?
You know?
是啊。
Yeah.
我第一次玩就上瘾了。
I was I was hooked, just the first time.
我几周前第一次打匹克球,看完这部电影后,我就迫不及待想拥有自己的球拍,重返球场好好挥拍击球了。
I got to play for the first time a couple weeks ago, and then just watching this movie just it really just made me like, I'm just ready to get, you know, get my own paddle and and get back out there and and really really slap it around a little bit.
真的全身心投入匹克球生活了?
Really embrace the pickleball life?
是啊。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
随便打打,是啊。
Slap it around, Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
因为众所周知,匹克球其实就是网球。
Because pickleball, as we all know, is it's it's it's tennis.
本质上就是网球。
It's basically tennis.
只不过不用满场跑。
Without all the running.
没错。
Right.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
That's right.
还是需要跑动的。
And there is there is some running.
但很少。
But minimal.
但不像我们网球职业选手在挑战赛中需要跑动那么多。
But not as much as as, as our tennis pros on, on challengers have have to do.
我们今天要讨论的是2024年由赞达亚主演的电影《挑战者》。
We are here to discuss today the 2024 film starring Zendaya, challengers.
《挑战者》。
Challengers.
第一个问题。
First question.
嗯。
Mhmm.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你看了吗?
Did you watch?
我和劳拉一起去的剧院。
So I I Laura and I, we went and we we went to the theater The theater.
为了在大银幕上欣赏这部电影。
To enjoy this on the large on the large screen.
是的。
Yeah.
我们参加了Draft House影院6点的场次,在影院里看的。
So we did we did the 6PM showing at Draft House and and, and and saw this in a in a theater.
小小约会之夜?
Little date night?
是的。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
影院里的氛围怎么样?
What were the vibes like in in the theater?
我为什么这么问呢?
It's been a why I ask?
我已经很久没看过那种,呃,那种性感
It's been a long time since I've seen, like, like a like a sexy
你是说情色电影?
Like a horny movie?
对。
Yeah.
在影院看情色电影。
Horny movie in the theater.
是啊。
Yeah.
这是我见过最小的电影院之一。
This was in one of the smallest movie theaters I've ever been in.
拉马尔南拉马尔草稿屋影院做了些装修,我觉得他们腾出空间增加了两三个银幕。
The Lamar South Lamar Draft House has done, like, some renovating, and I think they, like, carved out some space for, like, two or three additional screens.
就像在体育场的区域里,你知道的,哦对,好吧。
And there are, like like in the stadium section of it, like in the, you know, in the Oh yeah, okay.
所以基本上,前面是前排,然后有个过道,后面只有三排座位。
So basically, there you got your front row, then there's the gap, and then there are only three rows behind that.
所以真的像在拍地下电影。
So it really felt like a snuff film.
就像你在自慰影院里一样。
Like you were in jack off theater.
就是这种感觉。
That's what that's what it felt like.
不。
No.
并没有那种感觉。
It didn't it didn't feel like that.
我原本以为影院里会有更多...那种氛围。
It like I I was expecting more horniness in the theater, I thought.
他们真的
And they're really
他们什么?
they're what?
他们什么?
They're what?
几乎没有那种氛围?
I didn't Minimal horniness?
几乎没有那种氛围。
Minimal horniness.
你是最饥渴的那个人
Would you you were the most horny person
在你们剧院里?
person in your theater?
我是说,在任何时刻,我都觉得自己可能是房间里最饥渴的那个人。
I mean, at any given point, I feel like it's possible that I'm the horny horniest person in a room.
所以我
So I
我也这么觉得。
feel too.
那我们今天可要遭殃了。
So we're gonna really be in for it today.
我看好吧。
I watched okay.
所以巴雷特去了剧院。
So Barrett went to the theater.
是啊。
Yeah.
我在家看的,因为是点播的。
And I watched at home because it came out on demand.
你现在可以租这个了。
You you can you can rent this now.
你知道的,因为是新片,租金要20美元。
You know, it's it's it's new, so it's like $20 to rent.
我甚至没给劳拉选择的机会。
And I didn't even give Laura the option.
我都没告诉她这件事。
I didn't even tell her that.
我当时就说,我们直接去影院
I was like, we're going to the theater just
因为我
because I
首先我真的很喜欢去电影院,而且我不想看个电影要暂停八次,你懂吗?
I didn't wanna, like, I love going to the movie theater first and foremost, and I just didn't wanna have to like pause this eight times, you know?
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
所以
And so
说实话,现在我看过之后,发现音效在这部电影里起了很大作用。
that frankly, now that I've seen it, I had no I'd like sound plays a big factor in this thing.
确实如此。
It it does.
确实。
Does.
绝对是的。
Absolutely.
实际上在电影院里看会更有趣。
I actually be much more enjoyable in the theater.
是的。
Yes.
而且,是的。
And, yes.
所以我们最近经常提到它们。
So this is we've been we've we've mentioned them a lot recently.
这里的配乐由特伦特·雷诺和阿蒂克斯·罗斯创作。
Score here by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.
如果你对他们不熟悉,至少会知道他们为《社交网络》创作的原声带和配乐。
If you don't know them from anything else, you'll know them from the the soundtrack, the score to the social network.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
而且我记得他们好像因此获得了奥斯卡奖。
And then like that's like I think they won the Oscar for it.
然后阿蒂克斯·罗斯参与了《幕府将军》的制作。
And then Atticus Ross did Shogun.
还有阿蒂克斯
And Atticus
罗斯刚完成了《幕府将军》的工作。
Ross just did Shogun.
而且他们经常合作创作作品,形成了极具辨识度的音乐风格。
And and they've they've paired together to do a bunch of stuff that they have a very recognizable sound.
这一点在整部电影的配乐中都很明显,尤其是主题曲《挑战者》,你去Spotify上搜来听,会立刻闪回电影场景,因为他们在片中反复播放了大概20次
The the which is evident in, like, the throughout the score here, but the main title track, challengers, you go pull it up on Spotify, you will have flashbacks to watching this movie, because they play it they they queue it, I don't know, 20 times throughout the film, where it comes back on
一遍又一遍没完没了
Over and over and over again.
本质上是在宣告比赛重新开始
Indicate that essentially the match is back on
网球对决要开始了
The tennis is happening.
网球
The tennis
是啊。
yeah.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
不过确实。
So but yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
很棒的配乐。
Great score.
这部电影的整体音效非常出色。
Great great sound overall in this film.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且在家看效果也不错。
And it was fine at home.
我不是说它不好。
I'm not saying it wasn't.
我完全理解他们为什么这么做,毕竟只在影院上映了大概一个月。
And I can definitely see why they did the because it's only been in theaters a few a few a month.
对。
Yeah.
可能一个月吧。
Maybe a month.
嗯。
Yeah.
但你能理解他们为何这么快就推出点播服务,一方面是为了那些上了年纪又色眯眯的老男人,你知道的,他们可不想在电影院里看色情网球电影时出洋相。
But you can see why they put it out on demand pretty quickly just because it's like well, for one, for older horny guys that like, you know, don't wanna embarrass themselves in a in a movie theater watching horny tennis movies.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
你完全可以在家租这部片子看。
You can just rent this bad boy at home.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
不过我要指出,我相信它的票房依然火爆。
It's I will note though, I believe that it is still crushing at the box office.
真的吗?
Really?
我觉得它的表现,就目前情况来看,我认为它的票房表现相当不错。
I I think it's doing like Like for what it is, it is I think it's doing numbeys.
我认为这是本季迄今为止最火爆的作品,
I think it's like the biggest hit of the season so far where
预算5500万美元。
says $55,000,000 budget.
好的。
Okay.
上面写着,哦,对。
And it says, oh, yeah.
全球票房肯定没问题,已经达到7800万美元了,所以他们早就回本了。
It's definitely gonna worldwide, it's done 78,000,000 already, so they've made their money back.
没错。
Yep.
没错。
Yep.
没错。
Yep.
表现得相当不错。
Doing pretty well.
是的。
Yes.
而且我觉得,你知道,我其实不太清楚它的发行范围有多广,或者是否覆盖了全国所有影院,但总体来看,我认为它已经取得了非常大的成功。
And think I it's you know, I I don't I don't know much about, like, how wide of a release it was or or or how far how, you know, how if it was in every single theater across the country or what, but, like, yeah, it's it's I think it's largely been very, very successful.
没错。
Yeah.
我有点怀疑它是否真的在所有影院上映。
And it feels a little I doubt it was in every theater.
我怀疑它可能没有达到最大发行规模,因为这部作品有点小众。
I I doubt it was, like, the maximum release because it's, like, kind of niche, this thing.
让我来读一下剧情简介。
Like, how how Let me read the premise.
对。
Yeah.
它有几种不同的版本描述。
A couple different variations of it.
首先是IMDb上的简介:
First from IMDb.
塔希曾是一名网球神童,后来成为教练,将丈夫培养成了冠军。
Tashi, a former tennis prodigy turned coach, turned her husband into a champion.
但为了摆脱连败颓势,他必须面对自己昔日最好的朋友,也是塔希的前男友。
But to overcome a losing streak, he needs to face his ex best friend and Tashi's ex boyfriend.
这是IMDb的版本。
That's from IMDb.
再来看看烂番茄的版本:
Here's the Rotten Tomatoes one.
来自 visionary filmmaker(有远见的电影人)
From visionary filmmaker
卢卡·瓜达尼诺?
Luca Guadagnino?
瓜达尼诺?
Guadagnino?
《挑战者》由赞达亚饰演塔希·邓肯,她曾是网球神童,后转型为教练,一个无论在场上还是场下都毫不掩饰自己锋芒的强势人物。
Challenger stars Zendaya as Tashi Duncan, a former tennis prodigy turned coach and a force of nature who makes no apologies for her game on and off the court.
她嫁给了正处于连败颓势的冠军迈克·法伊斯特(《西区故事》主演),当丈夫必须与过气选手帕特里克(《王冠》中的乔什·奥康纳饰)对决时——帕特里克既是丈夫昔日挚友,也是塔希的前男友——塔希为丈夫设计的救赎计划出现了惊人转折,随着过去与现在的碰撞,紧张局势不断升级。
Married to a champion on a losing streak, Mike Feist, West Side Story, Tashi's strategy for her husband's redemption takes a surprising turn when he must face off against the washed up Patrick, which is, played by Josh O'Connor from The Crown, his former best friend and Tashi's former boyfriend as their pasts and presents collide and tensions run high.
塔希必须扪心自问:为了胜利,她愿意付出什么代价?
Tashi must ask herself, what will it cost to win?
我们所有人都不得不经常问自己这个问题。
What will we all have to ask ourselves that every I know.
我每天都在问自己这个问题。
I ask myself that every day.
这就是生活。
That's life.
没错。
Yep.
这就是生活。
That is life.
确实如此。
Sure is.
确实如此。
Sure is.
让我们开始吧。
Let's get into this thing.
我们早就知道。
We we knew going in.
每个上网的人都看过那张营销照片——基本上就是赞达亚躺在床上,对吧。
Everybody that is on the internet had seen the marketing that is a photo essentially of Zendaya on a bed Yeah.
两边各站着一个白人男孩。
Flanked by these two white boys.
我猜每个看这部电影的人都知道这会涉及三角恋。
And I assume everybody going into this movie knows it's gonna involve a love triangle
是的。
Yes.
还有网球。
And some tennis.
还有网球。
And some tennis.
这就是我所知道的全部了。
That was the extent of my knowledge.
对。
Yeah.
我对卢卡·瓜达尼诺一无所知。
I didn't know anything about Luca Guadagnino.
看起来他最著名的作品是《请以你的名字呼唤我》。
It looks like Most famously Call Me By Call Me By Your Name.
没错。
Yes.
提莫西·查拉梅和艾米·汉莫。
Timothy Chalamet and Armie Hammer.
其实我还没看过那部电影。
And I've actually not seen that movie.
我也没看过。
I haven't either.
好的。
Okay.
我也没看过。
I haven't either.
他的另一部电影是《阴风阵阵》之类的。
His other movie is, Suspirio or whatever.
是那个,那个,有希亚·拉博夫的那部吗?
The the, the the, Shia LaBeouf one?
我想的是这个这个吗?
Is that is that what I'm thinking of?
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
那个不是。
That's No.
那是另一回事。
That's that's different.
那是不同的。
That's different.
我不...好吧,我就不给你看《阴风阵阵》的封面了。
I don't Okay, so I'm not what I'll show you the the the cover art for Suspiria.
那《阴风阵阵》里都有谁参演?
And and who's who's in Suspiria?
那感觉,真的很诡异。
It was like, it was real weird.
那个来自...这没什么帮助,对吧?
The chick from This isn't helpful, is it?
达科塔·约翰逊。
Dakota Johnson.
达科塔·约翰逊。
Dakota Johnson.
就是《五十度灰》里的那个女孩。
The chick from 50 Shades of Grey.
好吧。
Okay.
但我有天晚上看了大概二十分钟。
But I watched like twenty minutes of it one night.
那就是封面设计。
That was the cover art.
好吧。
Alright.
是啊。
Yeah.
有天晚上我看了大概二十分钟就放弃了。
I watched like twenty minutes of it one night and was nah.
我撤了。
I'm out.
总之,他们称他为有远见的电影人让我觉得有点好笑。
Anyway, it just made me kinda chuckle that they referred to him as visionary filmmaker.
《请以你的名字呼唤我》可是大热门,获得过许多奥斯卡提名,我觉得它应该也差不多...好吧。
Well, Call Me By Your Name was a a big a big hit and was nominated for a bunch of Academy Awards and, I think had a similar, like, okay.
我没看过所以不好评价。
I can't say it, so I can't speak to it.
看完《挑战者》后,我想《请以你的名字呼唤我》显然是部很多人喜欢并获奖提名的电影。
I imagine after having seen challengers, that Call Me By Your Name is is it it it's obviously a film that a lot of people liked and was nominated for awards.
但我猜它和这部一样是氛围感电影,因为这部片子氛围感很强。
But my guess is that it's a vibe film just like this one was because this one was heavy on vibes.
就像这家伙特有氛围感,他好像就想拍部电影来营造氛围。
Like, this dude had a vibe, and he was like, I wanna make a movie and do vibes.
然后整部电影就跟着这种氛围走。
And then the movie kinda, like, followed the vibes.
你懂我意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
我懂。
I do.
对。
Yeah.
我懂。
I do.
所以我觉得《请以你的名字呼唤我》大概也是这种风格。
So that that's kinda what I would expect from Call Me By Your Name.
而且它有很多,怎么说呢,非常具有美学感。
And it had a lot of, like, it it was very aesthetic.
就像它被用在各种表情包和类似的东西里。
Like, was it's used in memes and all sorts of that and and all sorts of stuff like that.
它出现在各种情绪板上。
Like, it's it's out there on the mood boards.
对吧?
Right?
它就像把人们带回了九十年代的风格和那种感觉。
Like it like it it it brought back like people to to like a lot of nineties style and and that type of thing.
所以它属于那种像《盐烧挑战者》类型的,在互联网上掀起了一些波澜。
So it was in that salt burn challengers realm of, like, we're it's it made some waves on the Internet.
不过,我觉得现在称他为有远见的电影制作人还稍微早了点。
But but, yeah, I think it does feel slightly early to call him visionary visionary filmmaker.
这听起来有点夸张了。
I It just sounds a little bit hyperbolic.
是啊。
Yeah.
有点
A little
过头。
bit.
不过我要这么说。
But but I'll say this.
我确实能理解,因为他在视觉上做了很多疯狂的事情
I I do get it because he does a lot of crazy things visually
没错。
Yeah.
在这部电影里。
In this movie.
比如有段情节他就直接放飞自我了。
Like, at one point he's like, fuck it.
我们把摄像机放进网球里。
Let's put the camera in the ball.
第一人称视角,你就是网球。
POV, you're the ball.
你就是网球。
You're the ball.
你变成了网球。
You become the tennis ball.
那是在接近结尾时,他真的就像在说,去他的。
And that's toward the end when he's like really like, fuck it.
他直接豁出去了,把一切都抛开了。
He's going oh, he's he's throwing it all out.
他把整个工具箱都用上了,巴雷特。
He's in the whole toolbox, Barrett.
但电影里还有很多不同时刻,他们在视觉上做了非常酷炫的效果,让你忍不住惊呼。
But there are a lot of different moments in the movie where they do really cool things visually and you're like, woah.
比如有段场景是两个人在打网球,嗯哼。
Like at one point, the two dudes are playing tennis Uh-huh.
然后镜头突然开始拉近,你穿过那个叫什么来着?
And the camera just starts zooming and you go past like the what is it?
网球里的裁判叫什么?
The referee called in tennis?
计分员?
The scoring person?
对。
Yeah.
那个计分员的什么来着。
The the scorer's something.
随便吧。
Whatever.
那个高台。
The podium.
裁判。
The ref.
你径直穿过那里,最终会看到赞达亚,不过话说回来,重点是我们的卢卡确实做了很多
You go past that like straight like eventually you hit Zendaya, but like anyway, point being, our boy Luca does a lot
他用的是那种老式摄像机。
He's got with the old some camera.
风格。
Style.
他确实有独特的风格,视觉表现力十足,这一点在这部电影中体现得尤为明显。
He's got some real style, some visual flair, and that is that is certainly evident in this in this movie.
让它脱颖而出的因素之一,此外我认为另一个最突出的亮点是特伦特·雷泽诺和阿蒂克斯·罗斯创作的配乐,完全出乎你的预料
One of the things that makes it stand out for sure, and then I'd say the other one of the other biggest things that makes it stand out is the the soundtrack by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, which is like really not what you expect going into this thing at
我没想到。
I did not.
是啊。
Yeah.
重电子乐,没错。
Heavy techno Yeah.
全程都是工业风的疯狂氛围。
Industrial Crazy vibes the whole time.
就像你说的,它一遍又一遍地不断冲击着感官。
And it like kicks in over, like you said, that one over and over and over.
如果你在任何时候感到无聊,配乐就是让你沉浸其中的关键。
Just it really if you at any point get bored, the soundtrack is what's keeping you locked in.
完全同意。
Totally.
你只会觉得,什么情况?
You're just like, what?
哇哦。
Woah.
好吧。
Okay.
我回来了。
I'm back.
是的。
Yep.
好的。
Alright.
我放下手机了。
I'm off my phone.
抱歉。
Sorry.
不过是的。
But yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以我想讨论的一件事是你对实际网球场景的感受。
So one of the things I wanted to discuss is how you felt about the actual tennis scenes.
是的。
Yeah.
比如,你这辈子看过不少网球比赛吧。
Like, you've watched a decent amount of tennis in your life.
我也看过不少,你觉得他们从运动表现上表现得怎么样?
So have I how'd you think they pulled it off athletically?
因为这就像是
Because this is like one of the
拍体育电影时,没错。
when you make a sports movie Yep.
这是你必须克服的重大难关之一。
It's one of the big hurdles you have to clear.
是的。
Yeah.
这是个不错的切入点。
This is a good place to start.
是的。
Yes.
没错,你说得完全正确。
Exact you're exactly right.
如果要拍体育电影,我希望里面的运动场景看起来像真正的运动。
If you're going to make a sports movie, I expect the sports to look like sports.
我希望演员看起来像是真正挥过球拍的人。
I want people that that that look like they have swung a racket before.
没错。
Right.
而我会给这部电影中演员的网球表现和整体运动能力打分,我想我会给A-,也许是A-。
And I I would give the tennis playing and the overall athletic ability of the the people in this film, I think I'm going with an a, an a minus maybe.
我想我会给A-。
I think I'm gonna go a minus.
好的。
Okay.
我觉得每个人都挺符合角色形象的。
I thought everybody looked the part.
说实话,那个...我想...我待会儿还要再提这个,因为那个...年龄变化和逆龄技术
And, honestly, the the the I wanna I'm gonna I wanna come back to this, but because the the the aging and the de aging
哦,太惊艳了。
Oh, phenomenal.
那部分处理得真的很棒。
That was really well done.
完成得惊艳至极。
Phenomenally done.
但最后那段,当...当阿特和...叫什么来着,彼得?
But at the end, when when, when Art and what's this, Peter?
帕特里克。
Patrick.
帕特里克。
Patrick.
谢谢。
Thank you.
当Art和Patrick成为30岁的职业选手时,他们那身材简直绝了,老兄。
When Art and Patrick are 30 year old pros, they have the fucking bodies, dude.
他们看起来就像网球运动员。
They look like tennis players.
是啊。
Yeah.
而且我觉得他们在场上的移动相当不错。
And I thought that the that their movement on court was pretty good.
我认为他们的发球动作掌握得非常好。
I thought that they had the serve motion down really, really well.
我觉得Zendaya看起来也很符合角色。
Zendaya, I thought looked the part.
他们确实...他们当时...你看。
They did they were they and look.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我不介意那些小把戏,因为我更希望看起来...我不希望他们把演员们累垮。
I don't mind the cheats because I would rather it look I I I like, I don't want them to stretch their actors too thin.
有很多场景,比如赞达亚基本是静止的
There was a lot like like, Zendaya was stationary a
很多。
lot.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道,有点像他们会这样,让她处于画面中心位置。
You know, kinda like where they would like do this like, they would be kind of front and center on her.
而另一个女孩只是把球打回去
And the other girl's just hitting the ball right back
直接打回给她。
Right to back to her.
对。
Yeah.
当时在那些镜头里,这个想法也闪过我的脑海,但转念一想,好吧,他们显然想要这个拍摄角度——镜头几乎正对着她,然后慢慢向她推进。
And that and I I that crossed my mind when they in in some of those shots, but I was also like, okay, well they can't like have her like they obviously want this camera angle where they are kind of like right on her and then kind of like going towards her.
所以他们不能让她在场地两侧来回跑动。
So they can't have her going going, you know, sideline to sideline.
公平地说,这种情况确实时有发生——当一方球员完全压制另一方时,另一方就只能不断把球打回中场,同时来回冲刺。不过,是的,这让我注意到这是个长达30秒的特写镜头。
Fairness, that does happen sometimes when one player is so overpowering the other that the other is just like hitting it back to the middle over and over while they sprint back and forth, which was but, yes, that flagged for me as like, this is a thirty second zoom in on her.
没错。
Yeah.
字面意思上她连一步都不用左右移动。
Literally not having move a foot to the left or right.
对。
Yep.
是的。
Yeah.
而她还在继续回球。
As she continues returning.
是的。
Yes.
所以我确实注意到了这一点,但总体而言,我认为她的动作很到位。
So I I did notice that, but I thought that overall, I thought that she had the motion down.
我觉得她的神态也很到位,而且我对这部电影中的网球场景相当满意。
I thought she had the look down, and and I was I was pretty satisfied with with the with the tennis of this movie.
我原本是准备要批评它的。
And I was I was ready to knock it.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
因为很多电影在这方面都搞砸了
Because that is Well, a lot of movies, they blow it
搞砸得很彻底。
so badly.
但这部电影显然不同,他们在开拍前几个月就开始训练,请了网球教练上课,认真做了准备。
But this one apparently, they they all, like months before the movie, they were training, they had a tennis coach, they were taking the lessons, they were they were doing the thing.
因此我很欣赏这部电影的这个方面。
So I I appreciated that aspect of the of the film.
我认为赞达亚可能是最令人信服的,好吧。
I thought Zendaya was probably the most believable Okay.
就网球部分而言。
In terms of the tennis.
我确实注意到有个地方他们用了很多CGI网球特效。
I did notice at one point that they were going pretty heavy on the CGI tennis ball.
嗯哼。
Now Mhmm.
你见过类似斯蒂芬·库里连续投进五个全场三分球的事情吧?
You've seen stuff like Steph Curry draining five full court threes in a row.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
所以你知道他们现在非常擅长用CGI处理体育镜头
So you're aware they are very, good at manipulating sports footage with CGI now
是啊
Yeah.
如今
These days.
他们把大量特效用在那些长时间的对打回合上
And they were putting a lot of that into the the longer back and forth The rallies.
回合对打,因为你看啊弗兰克
Rallies, like because they Frank, look.
你不能指望这些演员能像职业网球选手甚至优秀业余选手那样大力击球
You can't expect any of these actors to be able to hit the ball as hard as a professional tennis player or a really good tennis player even would.
没错
Yeah.
但就她的动作、神态和体型而言,确实
But in terms of her, like, movement and her look and her body type, really Mhmm.
一切都非常可信。
All very believable.
我觉得她表现得很出色。
I thought she did a great job.
我想说,迈克·法斯特,就是扮演阿尔特·唐纳森的那个家伙。
I would say, Mike Fast, the Feist, the dude who played, Art Donaldson.
是的。
Yep.
他也真的非常棒。
He was also really, really good.
有些乔什·奥康纳扮演帕特里克·兹威格的镜头让我觉得,先生,你这辈子从没打过网球吧。
There were moments with Josh O'Connor who plays Patrick Zwieg where I was like, you never played tennis a day in your life, sir.
没错。
Yeah.
就是那些细节暴露了问题,比如你球拍后摆不够充分,这下我就知道你从没...你根本不擅长运动。
Where it was it was it's the shorthand shit that gives it away where it's like, you don't pull the racket back far enough, and now I know you've never never like, you've you're not good at sports.
我确实认为费斯特拥有更——我是说,他的网球运动员体型更逼真,整体形象也更到位,动作方面就像你说的那样,没错。
I do think that that that Feist had the better I mean, he had the more realistic tennis body, I thought, and the the overall look down better and and the movement, like you're saying, yes.
他们他们他们——我好奇这是剧本写好的还是原本就存在的。
There was they they they I wonder if they wrote it into the script or if it was always there.
可能原本就有,但他们甚至点评了帕特里克发球的问题。
It's probably always there, but they even comment on Patrick's serve.
他那个小小的,像是
How he has that little, like,
那种风格,那个
that's like style, That
卡顿的,那种短促的,你知道,发球时抽回的动作,这根本不是
hitch, that short that short kind of, you know, pull back on the serve, which is not how
不典型。
It's not typical.
你想去
You wanna go
完全到位,就像,必须学会如何全力发力,比如,把你的身体完全卷曲起来。
all the way, like, have to be learn how to do the full on fucking, like, coil your body up.
挥拍动作。
The wind up.
是啊。
Yeah.
然后然后然后做那个动作。
And and and do that thing.
但我确实觉得他们在他体型塑造上也做得不错。
But I did think I I thought they did a nice job with his body as well.
他有网球运动员的手臂。
He had the tennis arms.
是手臂、腿和腹肌。
It's it's arms, legs, and abs.
对。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
那就是网球运动员的样子,没错。
That's the tennis Yeah.
网球选手。
Tennis guy.
这里我想花点时间说说,我认为在男性运动员中,网球选手的身材是最性感的存在。
This is where I also wanna take a moment to say that I think on the male side of things, I think tennis body is the the hottest athlete body that that's out there.
足球在排名中排第几?
Was it where's soccer in that ranking?
因为两者有点相似。
I because it's kinda similar.
可能很接近。
Probably close.
但但网球,我喜欢网球身材的原因是...
But but tennis, I here's why I like 10 the the the tennis body.
如果,比如说,如果让我选一个男性运动员身材,我会选网球运动员的,因为更均衡。
If, like, if I'm just, like, give me a a bod, a male athlete bod, I'm going tennis because it's more balanced.
你既有超棒的双腿,又有超棒的手臂。
You get awesome legs, but also awesome arms.
更接近希腊阿多尼斯那种体型。
It's more Greek Adonis.
是的。
Yes.
你
You
懂吗?
know?
我觉得足球运动员的大腿和股四头肌会更发达一些,而且
Where I feel like soccer, it's a little heavier on the thighs and the quads and the
那些家伙的腿简直
Those dude's legs are and
身体上半部和手臂的负担会轻一些。
a little lighter on the body on on, like, the up top and the arms.
伙计,肩膀没那么壮。
Man, less shoulders.
肩膀没那么发达,懂吗?
Less shoulders, you know?
现在你看看像CR7这样的球员,就是C罗,他确实...
Now you look at a guy like like like CR seven, like Cristiano, and he was Yeah.
但就连他也说过,去他的。
But even he he was like, fuck this.
我不能...我必须练上半身来匹配下半身,因为我是最虚荣的那种人。
I can't have the I I have to go build up my upper body to match the lower half because I'm I'm as I'm as vain as they come.
你明白
And you know
我的意思吗?
what I mean?
是啊。
But yeah.
但他的肩膀,我是说,更窄吗?
But even his shoulders are like I mean, if Narrower?
相比他的大腿,他的肩膀显得不足。
Like, he's lacking compared to his, like, thigh situation.
对。
Right.
没错。
Right.
你懂我意思吗?
You know?
嗯。
Yeah.
不过不。
But no.
快看。
Did look.
这显然是导演卢卡在此处刻意强调的重点之一。
And that's one of the things they clearly wanted to make a point about here that Luca, the filmmaker, went after.
就像是要把网球运动的性感元素和情色意味——让这些荷尔蒙从屏幕里喷涌而出。
It was like, I'm gonna use tennis body sex sexiness and sexuality and, like, fucking it's gonna ooze out of this screen.
你觉得他的毛发...好吧
Do you think that his fur well, okay.
所以他其实没有参与剧本创作
So he didn't actually he didn't write this film.
对吧?
Right?
我不这么认为,不过我会再确认下
Don't believe so, but I'll I'll check.
我相当记得结尾部分
Pretty sure I remember at the end.
这部电影是由卢卡·戈蒂格执导的,编剧好像是贾斯汀什么的。
It was, like, directed by Luca Gottig, you know, written by Justin something, I wanna say.
但我感觉他和编剧达成共识,认为这部电影的主题就是'网球即性爱'。
But I I I I feel like he and the writer came together, and they were like, the the theme of this movie is that tennis is sex.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
你不觉得是这样吗?
Don't you think that yeah.
不觉得。
No.
他们甚至在某处直接说'网球就是一段关系'。
They even say at one point, like, tennis is a relationship.
而且赞达亚那句台词是出自塔什——那个'邓肯制造者'的角色。
Well, and that that line from Zendaya is from, from from from Tashi, the Duncanator.
邓肯纳特。
The Duncanator.
我觉得这是他们最先写出来的部分。
I feel like that's the first thing that they wrote.
我觉得剧本里最先写的就是那段关于网球如同关系的论述。
I feel like the the first thing that was written in the script was that whole thing about how tennis is a relationship.
在那十五秒里,你们在场上彼此了解、进行对话,但同时也在做爱。
And for fifteen seconds out there, you're you're out there and you know each other and you're having a conversation, but you're also having sex.
这就像是...这基本上是人类能体验到的最真实的事情。
And it's like, it and and that's the realest thing that you can that that that you can experience basically as a human.
正因为如此...因为他们...存在这种联系。
And that and because they they they there's that.
然后在电影最后场景里,这个主题又被呼应并重申了。
And then it's it's essentially echoed and and restated in the final scene in the movie.
对吧。
Right.
对。
Right.
所以,是的,那个想法就这样延续到了,嗯,我思考的地方。
So so, yeah, I that and that kinda just carries into, like, where where I thought.
我几乎觉得这部电影是从那个核心想法逆向构思的,然后像是倒推回去构建了整个故事。
I almost felt like this movie was reverse engineered from that kernel of an idea, and then like spun backwards to create the story around it.
是啊。
Yeah.
编剧贾斯汀说得没错。
The writer Justin was correct.
是贾斯汀·库里茨克斯。
It's Justin Kuritskes.
好的。
Okay.
K u r I t z k e s。
K u r I t z k e s.
所以我不确定该怎么发音,但
So I'm not sure how to pronounce that, but
听起来不错。
Sounds good.
他显然与同为导演和编剧的Celine Song结婚了。
He is apparently married to fellow director and writer Celine Song Okay.
她可能拍过《过往人生》。
Who may have done Sounds the past lives.
好的。
Alright.
对。
Yeah.
她确实拍了《过往人生》。
She did past lives.
明白了。
Okay.
所以他们那时候收获了不少好评。
So that's when they got a lot of Cool.
你知道,去年很火。
You know, buzz last year.
不过,对,这就是那部性感的网球电影。
But, yeah, they this was they were sexy tennis movie.
老兄,这就是这部电影的调性。
That's what this thing is, man.
这片子看着也有点怪怪的。
It's kind of a weird ride too.
顺便问下,你是和妻子一起看的吗?
Did you watch this with your wife, by the way?
她看了吗?
Did she watch it?
她看到最后三十分钟时睡着了。
All of she fell asleep with about thirty minutes left.
好的。
Okay.
所以我独自看完了最后三十分钟。
And so I watched the final thirty minutes alone.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后自己一个人困惑不已。
And got to be baffled by myself.
但是...那个故事我...好吧。
But but all like, I'll I'll say that the story so I okay.
我应该先谈谈对片中运动表现的看法。
I I should I should give my thoughts on the athleticism of it all first.
我想我大概已经说过了。
I guess I've kinda did.
现在我看完了。
Now I finished.
我很好。
I'm good.
网球打得还不错。
The tennis was good enough.
是的。
Yeah.
还不错。
Was good enough.
对。
Yep.
这并不像是那种会破坏运动机制的情况。
It wasn't like, oh, this is because that can ruin a sports mechanic.
你必须掌握那种姿态。
You gotta have that look down.
你得让它看起来真实,就像这些人确实够格,而且足够可信。
You gotta have it look real in terms of, like, these people are good enough, and it's believable enough.
我觉得已经足够好了。
And I thought it was good enough.
就故事情节而言,确实很有趣,尤其是前45分钟他们逐步铺垫的时候,感觉还不错。
In terms of the story, it definitely is interesting, especially through the first, like, forty five minutes where they're, like, building it up and it's like, okay.
这两个家伙是最好的朋友。
These two guys, they're best friends.
他们从小就认识,还是小不点的时候。
They've known each other since they were, like, little bitty kids.
对吧?
Right?
大概10岁左右的样子。
Like, 10 year olds or whatever.
他们整个人生都围绕着网球。
Their their whole lives lives have been about tennis.
他们正准备好进入下一阶段,无论是上大学还是转职业。
They're, you know, getting ready to go to the next level, whether it be college or going pro.
他们去参加这个锦标赛,然后遇到了这个女孩。
They go to this tournament, and they see this this girl Yeah.
他们当时参加的是美网青少年组比赛。
They're they're at the US Open juniors.
对。
Right.
他们赢得了双打冠军。
They win doubles.
没错。
Yes.
然后他们在决赛中对阵彼此。
And then they are playing against each other In the final.
在决赛中。
In the finals.
单打决赛。
Singles final.
与此同时,他们看着塔希获胜,然后去参加她的派对。
Meanwhile, they watch Tashi win, and then go to her party.
她的阿迪达斯派对。
Her Adidas party.
派对。
Party.
这里有几处细节让我有点出戏——虽然运动场景都处理得很好,但确实存在几个问题。我承认我在吹毛求疵,不过还是要指出那些让我不得不停下来思考的细节,这其实很影响观感。
Few things I wanna call out here that took me out a little bit because while the athleticism all felt good, there were there were a few things, and I'm I'm picking nits here, but I'm gonna call out some things that just like I had to I had to stop and think about which I didn't wanna do.
我很确定特别是在2005年或设定的那个时间点(大概吧)。
I'm pretty sure that especially in 2005 or whenever that was supposed yeah.
《挑战者》故事发生的十三年前,所以是2006年。
Thirteen years before '2 so 2006.
我不认为你当时能接了阿迪达斯赞助后还去打大学网球联赛。
I don't think you could take a sponsorship from Adidas and then go play college tennis.
事实上,我百分之百确定那绝对不行。
In fact, I'm positive that you couldn't.
好的。
Okay.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
所以我不明白为什么会有阿迪达斯为她举办的派对,她出现在所有广告牌上,却没有转为职业选手。
So I didn't understand why there was an Adidas party for her where she's like on all the billboards and stuff, but then she's not going
职业选手。
pro.
我猜可能是这样:她当时是业余选手,而业余选手仍然可以有赞助。
My guess is that there's some type of like, she was an amateur, and as an amateur, you can still have sponsors.
但当你进入大学后,显然那时就不被允许拥有赞助了。
But then when you go to college, obviously, at that point, you wouldn't have been allowed to have sponsors.
所以可能赞助就终止了,之后她必须转为职业选手才能重新获得赞助之类的。
So maybe that would've ended, and then she'd have to go pro to get the sponsors back or something.
我不知道。
I don't know.
但当时没有NIL问题。
But there was no NIL issue.
是啊。
Yeah.
确实有
There were
肯定没有NIL,当时大家穿着邓肯主题T恤就很明显了。
certain no NIL, which also flagged when everybody's wearing like the Duncanator t shirts.
没错。
Yeah.
就像2005年那会儿,你根本不可能在合作社买到任何印有文斯·杨名字的商品。
And like famously, you can't you can't in 2005, you couldn't walk into the co op and buy anything with Vince Young's name on it.
对。
Right.
没有大学运动员能从自己的形象和肖像权中获利。
No college athlete was about to profit from their image and likeness.
因此,学校也无法使用这些权益。
And therefore, the the the the schools also couldn't use it.
对。
Right.
这就是NIL问题开始显现的原因之一,比如NCAA足球游戏里有个身高六尺五寸、穿10号球衣、为长角牛队打四分卫的角色,我们都知道那指的是谁。
Which is why which is one of the ways that the NIL all started shaking out is like, you had NCAA, football video game, and it's like, well, that dude's number 10 and six foot five and plays quarterback for the Longhorn, so we know who that's supposed to be.
没错。
Right.
你们靠这个赚钱,但他却分文未得,因为你们并未实际使用他的肖像。
And y'all are making money off of it, but he's not because you're not actually using it.
所以整个情况就是这样。
So the whole so Yeah.
这两件事让我觉得,等等,我觉得你们不该这么做。
The, that those are just two things where I was like, wait, I don't think you could I don't think you could do that.
是啊。
Yeah.
但从历史角度看并不准确。
But not not historically accurate.
没错。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不过就几个
But just a couple of
事情还挺有意思的,嗯,
things that were kind of interesting from the, yeah,
业余与职业性质并存的代言特点。
the amateur slash pro nature of of the endorsements.
于是他们去了那个派对。
So they go to that party.
实际上,两人几乎是一瞬间——准确说是看她打网球时,就立刻被她吸引住了。
They both pretty much immediate well, actually, watching her play tennis, they become, like, immediately drawn in by her.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Yep.
我喜欢那个场景:他们俩并排坐在看台上,目瞪口呆地看着她轻松击败那个女孩。
I like the scene where they're both sitting there in the stands next to each other, mouths agape as she just, like, smokes this chick.
接着剧情展示她赢遍了所有女子比赛。
They go on to show, like, wins all the women's stuff.
重点是,如果塔莎保持健康,她本可以成为当之无愧的世界第一女子选手。
So the point being that if Tasha had stayed healthy, she would have been far and away the best woman's player in the world.
嗯。
Yep.
但一开始,他们还在互相试探。
But at first, they're doing the back and forth.
你知道的,那两个家伙在看着。嗯哼。
You know, the two guys are watching Mhmm.
两个女孩击球后,到最后他们俩都只是盯着塔莎看,对着塔莎流口水,也对着自己流口水。
Both girls hit, and then by the end of it, they're just both staring at Tasha and, like, drooling on Tasha and drooling on themselves.
于是他们去了派对,遇见了她,很快你就能感觉到——好吧,这两个家伙很亲密,但问题是很多观众在看这部电影时都在问:这两个人是同性恋吗?
So they go to this party, they meet her, and and pretty immediately you get the feeling like, alright, these dudes are close, but it's like, are like, you the question a lot of people are asking watching this movie is like, are these two guys gay?
他们的性取向到底是怎么回事?
What's the deal with their sexuality?
因为你只是...那种氛围简直乱七八糟。
Because you because you just there's the vibes vibes are all over the fucking place.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
有很多同性暧昧的情节发生。
A lot of homoeroticism happens.
哦,多得很。
Oh, tons of it.
对吧?
Right?
然后在电影过程中逐渐发展到油条之类的东西。
And then they just it gets like it builds throughout the course of the movie to the churros and whatnot.
我们就想,拜托。
We're just like, okay, come on.
这是在搞什么?
Like, what are we doing?
总之,这两个充满同性暧昧氛围的家伙,都在追求同一个女孩。
Anyway, these two dudes who have strong homoerotic vibes, both go after the same girl.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们说服她去了宿舍房间,就是他们住的那个破烂不堪的酒店。
They convince her to come to their dorm room, their shitty fucked The up hotel they're staying.
恶心酒店,随便啦。
Gross hotel, whatever.
从她的视角看,他们俩都像是迷上她了,对她神魂颠倒,你懂的,至少是立刻产生了强烈的欲望。
Where it seems like on her sub, they're both just like into her obsessed with her, in love with her head over heels, you know, or at least in lust immediately.
在她这边,感觉她喜欢能控制这两个男生的想法。
On her side, it feels like she's into the idea of like being able to control these two dudes.
完全没错。
Totally.
她问,等等,你们以前追过同一个女生吗?
She's like, wait, have you guys ever gone after the same girl before?
他们回答,没,没有。
And they're like, no, no.
他们中有一个当时是有女朋友的。
One of them like has a girlfriend at the time.
她根本不在乎。
She doesn't care.
于是她在床上策划了这场三人亲热的戏码。
So she sets up this whole like three way make out thing on the bed.
没错。
Right.
最后她让他们俩亲热,自己则靠在一边旁观。
Where she ends up just getting them to make out while she leans back and watches.
你当时肯定在想:等等,这是什么情况?
And you're just like, wait, what is happening?
然后她直接开溜,把这两个家伙晾在那里不上不下。
And then she blue balls both these dudes by just bouncing.
是啊。
Yeah.
这时候你该意识到,好吧,这就是她的控制手段。没错。
Which is when you're supposed to pick up like, okay, the control element for her Yep.
完全是这么回事。
Is a big piece of Totally.
就像她有点沉迷于这种操控的快感。
This Like she's she gets off on the manipulation a little bit.
我我超爱这部电影的结尾。
I I love the ending ending of this movie.
我觉得最后十分钟把一切都收得很好,但前四十五分钟才是电影的精华部分。
I thought it was I I thought the last ten minutes did a nice job wrapping everything up, but this first forty five minutes was the best part of the movie.
确实。
It was.
确实如此。
It was.
还有这个场景里他们捕捉青少年帕特里克艺术关系的方式,真的很惊艳。
And this scene where they they the the way that they capture the the the Patrick art relationship as teens It was impressive.
真的非常令人印象深刻。
Was really, really impressive.
顺便说一句,向这两位已经三十多岁的演员致敬,他们居然能成功演绎这种角色。
Kudos to two guys that are already in their thirties being able to pull this off, by the way.
是啊。
Yeah.
那确实...那确实很特别。
That was Because I I That was something.
你有好多次都会觉得,好吧,
You you so many times you you're like, okay.
这些家伙都快40岁了,却要我们相信他们只有17岁。
These guys are going on 40, and then you we're supposed to believe that they're 17.
他们选了两个演员,能很好地诠释年轻的感觉。
They they picked two guys that they could young up real nicely.
所以化妆和假发等等都做得非常到位。
The so the makeup and the wigs and all that was super well done.
你能感受到他们之间的羁绊。
You felt their bond.
我很喜欢他们那种感觉,非常真实,这两个人关系如此亲密,以至于对‘我们都要追求她’这种事毫无芥蒂。
I loved how they like it it just felt very real that these guys were so close that they didn't have a problem with, like, both being like, yeah, we're going we're both going after her.
没错。
Right.
这也为那种潜在的‘等等’氛围增添了层次。
Which added also to the to the to the the latent kind of like, wait.
他们之间是否也存在某种特殊情感?
Is there also something kind of between them?
对。
Right.
他们对此如此坦然。
They're so okay with it.
他们甚至公开讨论这件事。
Well, they're even talking about it.
他们说什么?
They're like, what?
我们是不是都想和她上床?
Do we think we're gonna like both gonna bang her?
另一个人说,我不知道。
And the other guy's like, I don't know.
那就太棒了。
That'd be great.
你懂我意思吧?
Like, you know what I mean?
是啊。
Yeah.
我也喜欢迈克·费斯特。
I also Mike Feist.
没错。
Yeah.
这就是我最近的状态
It's how I've been
一直这么说来着
saying that.
我一直在想
I kept thinking.
我当时就在想,那是多姆纳尔·格里森吗?
I was like, is that Domhnall Gleeson?
就是,他们在我眼里长得很像
Like, they look similar to me.
多姆纳尔·格里森和约翰·木兰尼
Domhnall Gleeson and John Mulaney.
哦,对
Oh, yeah.
给人感觉很强烈
Gives big
多姆纳尔。
Domhnall.
是啊。
Yeah.
没错。
Yeah.
他是他们俩的结合体。
He's a mix of them.
对。
Yeah.
奇怪。
Strange.
是的。
Yep.
我看他的时候就想到这两个人了。
I thought about both of those guys while watching him.
是啊。
Yeah.
但是,没错,这场戏里塔什——赞达亚饰演的17、18岁少女简直惟妙惟肖。
But, yeah, this scene where and then Tashi as well, Zendaya, plays a 17, 18 year old 18 year old girl to a T.
简直完美。
This was so perfect.
他们之间这种小关系,坐在地板上抽烟,传递啤酒,然后做些有点疯狂的事,但都保持在PG-13的尺度内。
And this little relationship with them, sitting on the floor, smoking the cigarettes, passing around the beer, and then doing something kinda crazy, but all keeping it, like, relatively PG 13.
你懂我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
就像是刚开始尝试新鲜事物的阶段。
Like, it's just like the beginning of the experimentation.
对。
Right.
我是说,这段处理得简直天衣无缝。
I mean, it was just like, it was done flawlessly.
我坐在影院里止不住笑,因为实在太有趣了。
I'm just sitting in the theater just grinning because it's so it's funny too.
看她操纵局面让他们互相敌对的样子真的很好笑——
It's really funny watching her manipulate the situation to get them to kind of like end up on each other instead Which of
你会觉得他们或许本就需要这样,好摆脱困境。
you kind of feel like maybe they needed to do and get out of the way anyway.
嗯,我是说为了呼应主题,电影结尾就是那两个男人在球网中间拥抱。
Well, and I mean, just to draw the the parallel, the end of the movie is those two dudes hugging over the middle of the net.
对。
Yeah.
而她坐在看台上旁观。
She's in the stands watching.
对吧?
Right?
所以这个场景与开头完美呼应。
So it parallels that scene perfectly.
完全同意。
Totally.
你说过你认为他们可能是从网球如同恋爱关系那段对话出发,然后围绕这个构建了整部电影。
You said you thought they probably took that one conversation about how tennis is a relationship and built the movie around that.
我觉得是那段对话和卧室那场戏。
I think it was that and this scene in the bedroom.
对吧?
Right?
因为就像你抓住这两个场景,整部电影就成型了,其他都是围绕它们展开的。不过没错,我完全赞同你。
Because that's like you take those two scenes and you have your whole movie, you just build everything outside around But no, I'm completely with you.
前四十五分钟,这片子就把你牢牢吸引住了。
First forty five minutes, this thing has you locked in.
你会一直想,这些人到底会发生什么?
You're just like, what is gonna happen with these people?
这电影他妈到底会变成什么样?
What the fuck is this movie gonna become?
比如,他们要集体约会吗?
Like, are they all gonna date together?
但在那场戏结束前,她离开房间时说,明天比赛谁赢了,基本上我就能得到
But at the end of that scene, before she leaves the room, she's like, whoever wins the match tomorrow, basically, I'll get Can
我的电话号码。
have my number.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yep.
我们都知道,乔什·奥康纳饰演的帕特里克赢得了那场比赛。
And so as we know, Josh O'Connor, his character Patrick is the one who wins that match.
他们最终开始交往。
They end up dating.
但当然,阿特和塔希最后一起去了斯坦福。
But, of course, Art and Tashi end up at Stanford together.
所以他们一起上大学时,她的男友——也是他最好的朋友帕特里克,正努力成为职业选手。
So they're in college together while her boyfriend, his best friend, Patrick is off trying to become a pro.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Right.
没错。
Yep.
他有点那种‘上学真蠢’的态度。
He's kinda like, oh, school is stupid.
我要去赚钱了。
I'm gonna go get money.
是啊。
Yeah.
而她则觉得,我不想把网球拍当作我唯一的技能之类的。
And she's like, well, I don't want, using a racket to be my only skill or whatever.
是啊。
Yeah.
教育的重要性。
Values for education.
对。
Right.
但整部电影里你都能明显感觉到,Art对他们约会这件事很不爽。
But the whole time you get the imp like, it's very obvious that Art is not okay with them dating.
对他来说那场比赛从未真正结束。
He's that the match never ended for him.
对吧?
Right?
就像这场竞争会永远持续下去。
Like, the competition remains on forever.
看这部电影会让你怀念年轻时性自信爆棚的日子吗?
Did watching this movie make you long for the days of your youth where sexual confidence was plentiful?
今天的赞助商HIMMS能帮到你。
Today's sponsor, HIMMS, can help.
是否曾陷入网球三角恋,却感觉在床笫之间需要一点助力?
Ever find yourself in a love triangle revolving around tennis but feel like you need a little boost in the bedroom?
使用HIMSS,你将自信勃发且持久坚挺。
With HIMSS, you will feel confident knowing you can get hard and stay hard.
性生活很重要,但你的日程很忙。
Your sex life is important, but your schedule is busy.
你没时间去诊所就诊。
You don't have the time to go to a doctor's office.
但通过HIMSS,现在足不出户就能治疗勃起功能障碍。
But through HIMSS, now you can get treated for ED without stepping foot outside your door.
HIMSS正在改变男性医疗保健,让你舒坐沙发就能获得可负担的性健康治疗方案。
HIMSS is changing men's health care by providing access to affordable sexual health treatments from the comfort of your couch.
HIMSS提供医生信赖的ED治疗方案,包括咀嚼型硬糖薄荷、品牌药物如万艾可,以及价格低至95%的仿制药选择。
HIMSS provides access to doctor trusted ED treatment options such as chewable hard mints, brand name treatments like Viagra or generic alternatives for up to 95% cheaper.
流程简单,全程在线完成。
The process is simple and 100% online.
无需尴尬的面诊,只需在网站上回答一系列问题,医疗专业人员会为您确定合适的治疗方案(如适用)。
No uncomfortable doctor's visits answer a series of questions on their site and a medical provider will determine the right treatment option if prescribed.
药物将免费邮寄到您手中。
Your medication ships to you for free.
无需保险。
No insurance is needed.
如果ED问题困扰着您,是时候加入数十万信赖HIMs的用户行列接受治疗了。
If ED is getting you down, it's time you join the hundreds of thousands of trusted HIMs subscribers and get treated.
立即开始免费在线问诊:hims.com/occ。
Start your free online visit today at hims.com/occ.
访问hims.com/occ获取适合您的个性化ED治疗方案。
That's hims.com/occ for your personalized ED treatment options.
网址:hims.com/occ。
Himms.com/occ.
硬质咀嚼复合产品未经FDA批准或验证其安全性和有效性。
Hardments are chewable compounded products which are not approved or verified for safety or effectiveness by the FDA.
处方需与医疗保健提供者在线咨询,由其判断是否适用适当限制。
Prescriptions requiring online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if appropriate restrictions apply.
详情及重要安全信息请参阅网站订阅要求,价格因产品及方案而异。
See website for details and important safety information subscription required price varies based on product and subscription plan.
前45分钟后,剧情会变得有些重复,你会觉得有点...但你说你很喜欢最后15分钟,我想聊聊这个。
After the first forty five minutes, things do get a little repetitive for a while where you're just kinda like and then really, you said you love the last fifteen minutes, and I wanna talk about that.
我想确保我们回头讨论这点,因为我对结局有不同的感受
I wanna make sure we go back to that because I had a different reaction to the end of the
电影。
movie.
好吧。
Alright.
但接下来这部分,你会看到一切开始逐渐瓦解。
But this the next part, you see everything kinda start to unravel.
对吧?
Right?
就像,塔希受伤了,我们知道这会发生。是的。
Like, Tashi gets injured, which we knew was coming Yep.
因为整部电影都是通过这些时间上的闪回和跳跃构建的。
Because we we the whole film was built on these flash backwards and forwards through time.
但是最早或最早的一个场景,对吧,当塔希和阿尔特在酒店房间里,他们正在为他参加的比赛做准备。
But the the very first or one of the very first scenes, right, when Tashi and Art are in the hotel room and they're they're they're doing prep for whatever tournament he's in.
我一开始就知道他们在一起了吗?
I did you know right right away that they were together?
不是立刻。
Not immediately.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我没有
I didn't
我也没有,我觉得这是有意为之的
I didn't either, which I think was intentional.
是啊
Yeah.
她表现得有点冷淡
You're not she is kinda cold.
我觉得导演是想让你先以为她是他的经理、教练,肯定是教练
You're supposed to get the impression, I think, first, that she is his manager, coach Coach, for sure.
随便吧
Whatever.
是啊
Yeah.
然后他们...这几乎就像个反转,揭示他们其实是夫妻关系
And then they it's almost like a reveal that, like They're married.
他们在一起,然后结婚了。
That they're together, and then that they're married.
他们还有个孩子。
And they have a kid.
他的。
His.
是啊。
Yeah.
那部分是个大
That part is a big
我花了好一会儿才明白,我觉得这是故意的,你会突然反应过来,等等。
It took me a while, and I I I feel like that was on purpose, that you're like, oh, oh, oh, wait.
天啊。
Holy shit.
他们结婚生子了。
Like, they got married and had a kid.
就像,这是一个真正的家庭。
Like, this is a real family.
对。
Right.
所以这这这,但我我认为这有助于塑造Tashi这个角色。
And so it it it and but I I that that I think aids in the to to build out the the the Tashi character.
是的。
Yeah.
这其实并不完全是她如何看待自己的方式。
That it's not really how she sees herself almost.
首先,她是一名教练。
Like, first and foremost, she is the coach.
她是他的教练。
She's his coach.
没错。
Yeah.
天啊。
Man.
他们只是碰巧结了婚还有个孩子。
They just happen to be married and have a kid.
是啊。
Yeah.
其他的都像是环境使然。
The rest of it's, like, circumstantial.
完全同意。
Totally.
不过,确实。
But, yeah.
不。
No.
你绝对会在电影推进过程中越来越感受到这一点。
You you definitely that's something you get more and more of throughout the course of the movie.
但一开始,我的印象是他们似乎在一起,但他们之间有种奇怪的互动,因为她显然把他当作客户对待。
But early on, my impression was like, it seems like they're together, but they have a really weird dynamic because she is definitely, like, sees her like, she treats him like a client.
然后说到这部电影的中段部分,我得承认有时确实感觉节奏有点慢,而且你也提到了配乐的问题。
And then to, you know, to the credit of this of of the middle of the movie, which I did find a little bit slower at times, and it and and, you you know, you kinda mentioned it with the score.
这部电影的中段部分其实有很多精彩场景。
There are great scenes in this in the middles.
那个油条场景真的非常非常棒。
The churro scene is really, really good.
这个说法不错。
That's a good one.
是啊。
Yeah.
有些音乐线索会把你拉回剧情,继续讲述故事。
There are musical cues that kind of pull you back in and to and and continue telling the story.
我还不至于说它拖沓,但必须承认如果不是在影院观看,我可能看到一半就会掏出手机了。
It just it it I won't go so so far as to say that it drags, but I will say that had I not been in the theater, I probably would have pulled out my phone in the middle of the movie.
是啊,有几个瞬间感觉就像‘好了好了,我懂了,这两个男的跟这女孩,快点进入正题吧’,你懂我意思吗?
Yeah, there were a couple of moments where it was just like, all right, I get it, these two dudes, this girl, come on, let's get to it, you know what I mean?
就是,差不多该推进剧情了。
Like, let's move this thing along, sort of.
但电影中段其实在铺垫一个事实:阿尔特一直单恋她,像只小狗似的,即便他是明星而她是教练,他也甘愿为塔西效劳。
But what the middle of the movie does kind of build out, I think, is the fact that Art is like, has always held the torch for her, is kind of a puppy dog, and and and is will be in service to Tashi even though he's the star and she's the coach.
对吧?
You know?
没错。
Right.
就像,你知道的,他被拴在狗链上。
Like, he he is, you know, tied to the leash.
对。
Yeah.
他是她的球员。
He's her player.
而帕特和帕特里克是绝对不会给她那种东西的,基本上。
And Pat and Patrick is it would never give that to her, basically.
是啊。
Yeah.
他是那个特立独行的坏男孩。
He's the independent bad boy.
他是那个特立独行的坏男孩。
He's the independent bad boy.
没错。
Yeah.
这就是为什么她无法远离他。
Which is why she can't stay away.
确实。
Yeah.
对啊。
Yeah.
所以我觉得她喜欢他们俩的这些特质。
That's why I mean, I think she likes those things about both of them.
对吧?
Right?
但这确实让你觉得Art就像个窝囊废。
But it does make you feel like Art's just a big cuck.
有点这种感觉。
A little bit.
你懂我意思吗?
You know?
确实。
Sure.
但Art,Art他,你知道,也
But Art but Art, you know, also
他似乎对此也无所谓。
He seems okay with that too.
赢了大概三个大满贯,是个超级成功的网球选手。
Wins, like, three grand slams and is super successful tennis player.
所以非常富有。
So Very wealthy.
是啊。
Yeah.
靠这破事赚了不少钱。
Makes a lot of money off of this shit.
而他儿子就是个落魄的流浪汉,住在车里不洗澡,参加些奇怪的比赛想赢个几千块钱。
Whereas his boy is just this busted ass literal bum who's, like, living in his car and doesn't shower and showing up to weird tournaments to try to win a few thousand bucks.
该死的轮胎店。
Fucking tire shop.
菲尔轮胎城,
Phil's tire town,
老兄。
dude.
菲尔的轮胎轮胎城?
Phil's tire tire town?
小挑战者出局
Little challenger out
在新罗谢尔。
in New Rochelle.
这是网球事件中让我觉得‘好吧’的一个元素。
That was one element of the tennis thing where I was like, okay.
没有哪个赢得过大满贯或任何美网、温网冠军的人会
No one who's won a grand slam or any amount of US opens or Wimbledons or whatever Would
突然出现在这种比赛里。
like pop into this tournament.
出现在某个本地破落不堪的菲尔轮胎卡车店。
Show up at some local fucking bum fuck Phil's tired truck.
显然我们并不虔诚地关注网球。
So it is we obviously don't follow tennis religiously.
不。
No.
它们有点像,我很确定就像科恩费里巡回赛对比真正的PGA巡回赛那样。
They it's kinda like that I'm pretty sure is like the Korn Ferry tour compared to the PGA tour the real PGA tour.
对。
Right.
所以我想,如果你参加完整的ATP巡回赛,去参加其中一场比赛也不是完全不可能。
And so it I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility that you can just be bizarre.
去参加其中一场比赛,如果你是ATP巡回赛的正式选手。
Go play one of those if you're on the full ATP tour.
是啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
这让我更多联想到的是,就像,当,比如说,就像你知道的,假设贾斯汀·维兰德正在为太空人队做康复训练,然后他在3A联盟先发投球。
What it what it reminded me of more was, like, when, like, when, like, you know, let's just throw out Justin Verlander is rehabbing for the Astros, and he gets and he gets in a start at triple a.
对。
Right.
只不过更像是何塞·阿布雷乌在一垒表现太差,结果他们直接把他打发到某个该死的高中联赛去打球——他现在就在那里。
Except that it's more like when Jose Abreu was so bad at first base that they literally ship his ass to, like, some fucking high school league that he's playing at right now.
因为这感觉比3A联盟还要低级。
Because it feels below triple a.
就像,这比赛是由一家轮胎店赞助的。
Like, this is like it's sponsored by a tire shop.
菲尔轮胎城。
Phil's Tire Town.
他在纽约那边的生意做得可红火了。
Mean he does great business up there in New York.
专营顶级轮胎。
Cut the best tires.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。