本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
我又遇到那种情况了,嘴巴不听使唤。
I'm having that thing again where my mouth doesn't work.
你是
Are you
是不是因为有时候我觉得天一冷,嘴巴就冻住了。
Is it because it's sometimes I feel like when it gets colder, my mouth freezes.
你这么说真有意思。
It's funny you say
不过,冷啊。
Cold, though.
我还记得不久以前,天啊。
I remember in the very, very not so distant past Oh god.
我抱怨太热了。
I complaining about being too hot.
我现在收回这话,因为今天早上我醒来时气温只有52度。
And I take that back now because I woke up today in 52 degree weather.
外面就是那样的。
That was what it was like outside.
而且显然,这里比纽约还要冷。
And apparently, it's colder here than it is in New York.
好吧。
Okay.
从今天早上醒来起,我就一直觉得冷。
And I've been freezing since I woke up this morning.
我怎么也暖和不起来。
I can't get warm.
就是冷。
It's just cold.
我简直不敢相信,没过多久我还抱怨天气太热呢。
And I just can't believe not that long ago, was complaining about the excessive heat.
我只是想要一个舒适的中间状态。
I just want a happy middle ground.
我就想要这个。
That's all I want.
一个愉快的
A happy
我觉得你并不是
I don't think you're
平静的中间状态。
placid middle ground.
我认为你这辈子都得应对四季,因为这就是生活,也是地球的运行方式。
You're you're gonna, have to deal with seasons, I think, for the rest of your life because that's called living, and that's what the planet does.
我知道。
I know.
我明白,我清楚。
I I I I I'm I'm aware.
我知道。
I I know that.
我只是但
I just But
你每个季节都显得很惊讶。
you seem surprised every season.
因为在这个小镇、这个城市,天气会一夜之间完全逆转。
Because in this town, in this city, it does a complete reversal overnight.
在我老家的东部,气温是逐渐变化的,慢慢积累。
Back east where I'm from, it would build up to it would build up.
所以你的血液会变得浓稠,你会变得
So your your blood got thicker and you were
哦,你想要更渐进的季节变化。
Oh, you want more you need the gradual season changes.
我不想被迎面狠狠打一拳。
I don't wanna be smacked smacked in my face.
我希望就像当
I want Like, when
树叶开始变色了。
the leaves start changing colors.
我们街上有很多树,它们都会变色。
That like, we have a lot of trees on our street, and they change color.
我会看着它们,哦,开始了。
And I watch them like, oh, here it goes.
但天气还是很暖和。
But it's still very warm, though.
树叶变色的时候,天气依然非常非常暖和。
It's still very, very warm when those leaves are changing.
然后有一天早上你醒来,发现外面气温只有51度,而且就一直这样了。
And then suddenly, one day, you wake up, and it's 51 degrees out, and it stays like that.
至少。
At least
你指的是东边哪里?
back What east do you want?
你问的是什么
What are you asking
啊?
for?
东部。
East.
我明白了。
I understand.
天气逐渐变冷有一个非常缓慢的持续一个半月的过程。
There's a very slow month and a half progression of it getting increasingly cooler out.
然后就变冷了。
And And then it's cold.
是的。
Yes.
不过你是在建房子吗?
So you're building though?
但你到底在要求什么?
But what are you asking for?
我什么都不想要,因为我无法控制它。
There's nothing I want because I can't control it.
对。
Right.
我只是说,在我理想的世界里,我希望这个小镇能有一个逐渐过渡的过程,而不是突然就变冷了。
I just I'm saying, in my perfect world, I'd like a little bit of a lead up in this town instead of it just doing a one in this town.
所以你不会搬走,我也不会搬。
So you're not gonna move I'm not moving.
说到天气。
To get to the weather.
当然。
Absolutely.
想要好天气
Want the weather
在这里改变。
to change here.
加利福尼亚美好的安全感。
Beautiful safety of California.
好的。
Okay.
但这是我注意到的一件事。
But it's just something I noticed.
每年这个时候我都会注意到。
I noticed it every year at this time.
每年都是。
Every year.
每年我都表现得像这件事很令人震惊,尽管我已经经历了这么久。
And every year, I act like it's shocking when I've been experiencing it for however long
它一直都在这里。
it's been here.
感觉现在到了可以剪辑一段关于裤子的片段了,哦
Feel like it's at the level where we could do a montage of pants Oh
我的天啊。
my god.
就像你曾经提到过这种情形的那些时刻。
Like moments where you've talked about this very thing.
哦。
Oh.
每次我都打赌你会表现得特别惊讶。
And every time I guarantee you're gonna sound surprised.
有两件事你永远可以指望我做到。
There are two things you can always count on me for.
它是什么时候变成什么时候的
When did it get to when did
怎么突然就热起来了?
it get fucking hot?
或者什么时候变得这么冷的?
Or when did it get so fucking cold?
你生日打算怎么过?
And what are you doing for your birthday?
我不想为你过生日或者圣诞节。
I don't wanna do anything for your birthday or Christmas.
圣诞节是我的,我
Christmas is my I'm
我是圣诞宝宝。
a Christmas baby.
你和同一辆车。
You're With the same car.
我们该结束裤子的话题了吗?
Should we end pants?
我们是不是已经
Have we just
都覆盖到了吗?
covered it all?
我只是觉得,到了一年中的某个时候,就会期待某些事情重复发生。
I just think when you get to a certain time of year, expect certain things to be repetitive.
从你那里?
From you?
是的。
Yes.
好吧。
Okay.
事情就是这样的。
And that's just the way it is.
这种状况不会永远持续下去。
It won't be like that forever.
你一直很稳定。
You're consistent.
我的意思是,我知道该依赖什么。
I mean, I know what to rely on.
我一直都很稳定。
I'm consistently consistent.
是的。
Yes.
也许会否决。
Maybe to a No.
很遗憾的是
Unfortunate to
这只不过是你本来的样子。
It's just that's who you are.
上周末我看到了一些东西,让我想了一下。
I saw something over the weekend, and it made me think Oh.
如果是我处在这种困境中会怎么做。
About what I would do in this predicament.
Netflix 上有一部纪录片叫《迷失的孩子》。
So there's a documentary on Netflix called Lost Children.
你看过吗?
Have you seen it?
你看过它的预告片吗?
Have you seen the promo for it?
几周前刚上映的。
Came out a few weeks ago.
没有。
No.
好吧。
Okay.
所以这是一部在 Netflix 上的纪录片,叫《迷失的孩子》,不是剧集,而是一部独立的电影。
So it's a doc on Netflix called Lost Children, not a series, just a movie stand alone.
它讲述的是不久之前发生的一件事。
And it's about something that happened not that long ago.
我认为这件事发生在去年的哥伦比亚,一架飞机在亚马逊雨林中坠毁。
I think it happened last year in Colombia where a plane crashed in the Amazon Jungle.
好的。
Okay.
而且一个都没有。
And all no.
让我说完。
Let me finish.
我知道机上大约有五个人,不。
And I know there were there were about five people on the no.
飞机上大约有七个人,幸存下来的只有四个孩子,年龄从13岁到刚过一岁不等。
There were about seven people on the plane, and the only survivors were four children from the ages of 13 to just, a little over one year old.
他们在亚马逊雨林中生存了四十多天。
And they survived in the Amazon jungle for forty some odd days.
什么?
What?
这件事发生在哥伦比亚。
And the was in Colombia.
所以哥伦比亚军队去寻找他们,原住民也去寻找这些孩子。
So the Colombian army went searching for them, and the indigenous people also went searching for them.
他们拥有两套完全不同的技能来寻找这些孩子。
And they had two completely sets they had two completely different skill sets in looking to find these children.
哥伦比亚军队带着他们那套喧嚣浮夸的做派和所有装备前往。
The Colombian army goes with all of their rah rah bullshit and all of their stuff.
而原住民对亚马逊丛林有着深刻的精神连接,因为那是他们成长的地方。
And the indigenous people are very spiritually tapped into the to the Amazon because that's where they were raised.
所以他们的方法更依赖直觉。
So their approach was more instinctual.
我不想剧透,不过这件事已经上了新闻,如果你想知道,可以上网搜索,因为这件事就发生在一年前。
And I don't wanna spoil it for anyone, although it's in the news if you wanted to Google it because this happened a year ago.
但这些孩子在最恶劣的环境中活了下来,所有人都这么说。
But these kids survived in the most hostile place, and everybody was saying that.
嗯,你刚说了他们活下来了。
Well, you just gave it so they survived.
当然。
Of course.
这件事到处都在传。
It's all over the place.
但关于搜救队伍的那整个故事,简直不可思议。
But the story of of of of of it in, like, the search party is just insane.
但那是另一回事了,我不需要深入讲。
But that's a whole other thing I I don't need to get into.
我的观点是,我看着这个新闻时在想,这四个孩子,他们都是原住民孩子。
My point is that I was watching this thinking these four kids, and they were indigenous kids.
他们从小由母亲抚养,而母亲在飞机失事中去世了。
So, like, they were raised by their mom who died in the plane.
如何
How to
这是一个恐怖故事吗?
Is it a horror story?
他们知道如何在亚马逊丛林中生存,比如哪些水果可以吃,哪些植物要避开。
Like, they knew how they, how to survive in the Amazon, like, what fruits to eat and what plants to avoid.
他们拥有这些知识,并且在丛林中生存了四十天。
And so they had that knowledge, but they survived there for forty days.
我想,我连三十分钟都撑不下去。
And I thought, I wouldn't make it thirty minutes.
不行。
No.
但后来我想到
But then I thought
尤其是如果你带着我一起的话。
Especially if you had me in tow.
我们早就死了。
We'd be dead.
所以我才想提这个,也许我们可以聊聊。
That's why I wanted to bring this up and maybe we can talk about it.
好的。
Okay.
别再提什么二十一天赤身裸体又害怕的鬼话了,反正你光着身子,别管它了。
Forget this naked and afraid bullshit of twenty one days and you're naked and forget it.
不。
No.
因为如果你觉得撑不住了,总能叫一小队人来帮忙。
Because you always have a little crew to call if you're like, I might get a tap out.
反正你周围都有人。
Around you anyway.
我是在说,你一直都在。
I'm putting I'm making You have been.
我们就在
We're we're in
那种老派的十年。
the old fashioned ten years.
是的。
Yeah.
但不是一起的。
But not together.
我们没有一起裸体过。
We weren't naked together.
我们从来没有做过那种场景。
We never did, like, a scene.
我们确实做过。
We did too.
我们做过裸体游泳的场景。
We did skinny dipping scenes.
在我面前裸体,我的角色。
Naked in front of me, my character.
我从未裸露过。
I've never been naked.
我们确实拍过裸泳的场景。
We've done skinny dipping scenes.
我们确实拍过。
We have.
以前就拍过。
Before.
那是你。
That's you.
是的。
Yeah.
还有你。
And you.
没错。
Yes.
抱歉要
Sorry to
我差点就问了,我们有吗?
I'm almost did we?
哦,我们都跳进了本和蒂娜的泳池。
Oh, we all hopped in Ben and Tina's pool.
嗯,如果我们能挺过那个泳池,那就太棒了。
Well, if we can survive that pool Then that was awesome.
我们能挺过这个的。
We can survive this.
里面还有大肠杆菌之类的。
Had, like, e coli in it.
那我们就能挺过亚马逊雨林了。
Then we can survive the Amazon Forest.
我就是忍不住想,如果这种事情先发生在你身上,你居然还能活下来。
I I I just couldn't help but think if that was if that like, if that happened to you first of all, you manage manage to survive.
对吧?
Right?
然后你等着救援,但你的孩子们却不在身边,你知道的,他们之所以没在,是有原因的,他们没有对军队和所有搜寻他们的人做出反应。
And then you are waiting for help, but your kids so and there are reasons why they were off, you know, and they weren't reacting to the to the military and everyone searching for them.
但你怎么在这种环境中生存下来?
But how do you survive in that kind of environment?
我想知道,你和我会怎么做?
And I thought, how would how would you and I do that?
好吧。
Okay.
我非常喜欢这场对话。
I have I'm loving this conversation.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢你提出这个话题。
So thank you for bringing it to the table.
我有一些后续问题,是的。
I have follow-up questions Yes.
真的非常快。
Really really quick.
百分之百。
A 100%.
我会去看的。
And I'm gonna watch it.
请一定要看。
Please do.
这真的很难。
It's really hard.
我真的,
I really,
我强烈推荐,想现在就停止录制,然后开始。
really, highly I recommend wanna, like, stop recording right now to start.
你还没反应过来我们就到了。
We'll be over before you know it.
他们那飞机有多大?
When they how big was the plane?
是一架螺旋桨飞机。
It was a prop plane.
一架螺旋桨飞机。
A prop plane.
好的。
Okay.
飞机坠毁时有烟吗?
When it crashed, were there was there smoke?
他们知道飞机在哪里吗?然后孩子们离开了现场,还是根本没找到飞机?
Did they know where the plane was and then the children left the scene, or did they never find the plane?
没有。
No.
他们在亚马逊雨林,那地方可真大。
They the the the Amazon Forest is that It's huge.
而且非常非常茂密。
Well, it's very, very dense.
茂密。
Dense.
所以他们无法确定飞机坠毁的确切坐标。
And so they couldn't get the exact coordinates of where it crashed.
他们大致知道坠毁地点,因为飞机下坠时发出了求救信号。
They knew generally where it crashed because when the plane was going down, it put out a May Day signal.
而且
And
我想知道飞机一般坠毁时会怎样。
I wonder what the general when a plane generally, like, crashes.
因为你知道,我们一直关注马来西亚航空的事件。
Because, you know, we were obsessed with the Malaysian airlines.
还记得吗?
Remember that?
当我们都在
When we were all
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
那时候我们都是航空专家。
We all were aviation experts back then.
我想,距离取决于飞机飞得多高。
What is the distance for I guess, it depends how high the plane is.
从失去联系的地方到可能坠落地点之间的距离。
Where they where it it loses contact to where it could possibly land.
比如,是几百英里吗?
Like, are we talking hundreds of miles?
你可能在文档开头就能找到这个具体情况的答案,我觉得有提到。
You might get that answer to this specific situation at the beginning of the doc, I think it addresses.
所以他们并不知道,但军方确实知道飞机大致所在的大致区域。
So they didn't so they knew the military knew the general vicinity of where the plane was.
但再说一次,那里的环境非常密集。
But, again, it's such a dense environment.
它可能就在你面前,你却根本注意不到,因为那里太热闹了,到处都是生命。
It could be right in front of you, and you wouldn't notice it because there's so much it's it's just there's so much life in that in that.
对。
Right.
那里非常茂密,而且潮湿。
It's really lush and like wet.
对吧?
Right?
很潮湿,对吧?
It's wet?
那里一天要下十六个小时的雨。
Rains like sixteen hours a day.
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
行
Alright.
所以就你和我。
So it's you and me.
我们坐在一架螺旋桨飞机上。
We're in a prop plane.
就我们两个人吗?
Is it just us?
你?不。
Do you No.
有
Have
我们别我们别
Let's not let's not Are
你的孩子和我们一起吗?
your children with us?
我们别把事情搞复杂了。
Let's not muddy the waters.
你和我
You and I
已经足够应付了。
are enough to deal with.
你和我。
You and I.
是的。
Yeah.
我们是这起事件中仅存的幸存者。
We're the only survivors in this.
好的。
Okay.
我们中有谁在开飞机吗?
Was one of us flying?
没有。
No.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们有个死去的飞行员。
So we have a dead pilot.
我只是说我们必须应对某人的离去。
I'm just saying we have to deal with the loss of somebody.
好的。
Okay.
我们坠机了。
We go down.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们在树冠以下。
We're below the tree line.
也许我们卡在树里了。
Maybe we're hanging in the trees.
我们不知道。
We don't know.
我的意思是,你想完全照这种情况来吗?
I mean, do you wanna do it identical to this circumstance?
不。
No.
我只是说不。
I'm just no.
因为那样的话
Because then
假设我们没有挂在树上
Let's say we're not hanging in
假设我们在森林的地面上。
let's say we're at the we're on the forest floor.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
我们在这么黑的情况下会坠毁吗?
Do we crash in this so dark?
我们在白天会坠毁吗?
Do we crash in the day?
这个故事发生在白天。
This story happened in the day.
那我们就坚持在白天吧。
So let's stick to the day.
好的。
Alright.
所以我在想,首先,你会立刻感谢我。
So I'm thinking, first of all, you're gonna be thanking me right away.
为什么?
Why?
因为我已经准备了零食。
Because I'm gonna have packed snacks.
所以,首先得感谢我。
So thank God for me, number one.
嗯。
Mhmm.
立刻。
Right away.
我有坚果。
I've got nuts.
我有爆米花。
I've got popcorn.
我要感谢金,因为是她给你做了这些坚果,我们要感谢金。
I'm gonna thank Kim because she's the one who made you those nuts We're gonna thank Kim.
还有爆米花。
And popcorn.
我会一直担心金在担心我。
I'm gonna worry so much about Kim worrying about me.
这太糟了。
It's gonna suck.
好。
K.
我们俩都会想,他们现在肯定在猜我们在哪儿。
We're both gonna be like, they're wondering where we are right now.
它们是免费的。
They're free.
我们先担心生存吧。
Let's worry about survival.
想着它们。
Thinking about them.
它们没事。
They're fine.
别管它们了。
Forget them.
关于我们。
About us.
我们正处在
We're in the middle of
我们有爆米花,我知道,我知道我们接下来要吃什么。
We've got pop I know I know exactly what we're gonna have.
爆米花,也许半袋。
Popcorn, maybe a half a bag.
我通常不会带满整袋。
I don't often bring the full bite.
通常是卷起来的,和
It's usually, like, rolled up with
所以你需要把这个合理分配。
a So then you then you need then this needs to be rationed properly.
你不会
You're not gonna
说。
go saying.
我在列出我们有什么。
I'm lay I'm laying out what we have.
水。
Water.
我总是带水。
I always have a water.
再说一遍,我们必须定量分配。
Again, we have to ration.
你从来没有什么东西。
You never have anything.
所以不管我有什么,都是我们的。
So whatever I have is ours.
我们有水、爆米花、生腰果、烤腰果。
We have water, popcorn, dry cashews, roasted cashews.
这些总是不错的。
Those are always good.
有时候还可以。
And sometimes okay.
我打算要了。
I'm gonna yeah.
黑巧克力。
Dark chocolate.
一块黑巧克力。
A bar of dark chocolate.
太好了。
Great.
我们来定量分配吧。
Let's ration that.
好的。
Okay.
我还有别的东西吗?
Do I have anything else?
有时候我喜欢吃水果。
Sometimes I like a fruit.
有时候我会带柑橘,那些可爱的小果子。
Sometimes I'll bring tangerines, those little cuties.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
也许我会吃三个那样的。
Maybe I'll have like three of those.
好的。
Okay.
不要四个。
Not four.
三个。
Three.
好的。
Okay.
那就把它们装成一包。
So then put those in a pack.
确保你收好了。
Make sure you have them.
你。
You.
我,凯特会去拿这些。
I my Kate's gonna grab these.
她会去拿,我总是帮你打包。
She's gonna I always pack for you too.
莱莎,请稍等一下。
Leisha, please hold that thought.
我们要插播广告了。
We have to cut to a commercial break.
这个季节交替的时候总是让我措手不及。
This in between season always trips me up.
早晨凉爽,下午温暖,而且我懒得穿太复杂的衣服。
Chilly mornings, warmer afternoons, and no patience for complicated outfits.
所以Quince成了我的首选。
That's why Quince has become my go to.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
他们的服饰轻盈、百搭,叠穿起来毫不费力,却从不牺牲时尚感。
Their pieces are lightweight, versatile, and easy to layer without ever feeling like you're sacrificing on style.
Quince 使用高品质面料,如100%欧洲亚麻、100%真丝和有机棉平纹布,打造升级版衣橱基础款。
Quince creates elevated wardrobe staples using premium fabrics like 100% European linen, 100% silk, and organic cotton poplin.
这些单品能悄然为整体造型加分,让穿衣变得轻松自如。
These are the kinds of pieces that quietly pull an outfit together, so getting dressed feels effortless.
他们通过直接与道德工厂合作、省去中间商,保持了合理的价格。
They also keep pricing reasonable by working directly with ethical factories and cutting out the middlemen.
你支付的是材料和工艺的费用,而不是虚高的溢价或零售成本。
You're paying for materials and craftsmanship, not inflated markups or retail overhead.
我最近入手了Quince的防风防水夹克,它已成为我春季的必备单品。
I recently got the water repellent windbreaker jacket from Quince, and it's become one of my spring essentials.
它能应对微凉的微风、细雨,甚至阳光明媚的午后,却不会显得臃肿。
It handles chilly breezes, light drizzles, and even sunnier afternoons without feeling bulky.
我可以把它搭在T恤或毛衣外面,它依然能完美应对各种场合。
I can throw it over a tee or a sweater, and it still handles it all without fail.
现在就去 quince.com/pantspod,享受免费配送和360天无理由退换。
Right now, go to quince.com/pantspod for free shipping and three hundred sixty day returns.
整整一年的时间让你穿着并爱上它,你一定会的。
That's a full year to wear it and love it, and you will.
现在在加拿大也能购买了。
Now available in Canada too.
别再将就那些不耐穿的衣服了。
Don't keep settling for clothes that don't last.
去 quince.com/pantspod,享受免费配送和360天无理由退换。
Go to quince.com/pantspod for free shipping and three hundred sixty day returns.
Quince.com/pantspod。
Quince.com/pantspod.
那么,我们该怎么生火呢?
So here we how to light a fire?
绝对不行。
Absolutely not.
好的。
Okay.
不行。
No.
我都不想听这些。
I'm Neither of listen to of these.
我们俩都不带火柴或信件。
Neither of us carry matches or letters.
你能带上火柴坐飞机吗?
You can you carry matches on an airplane?
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
好的。
Okay.
你就是不能在飞机上点火。
You just can't light them on an airplane.
当然。
Sure.
但我们两人都没带火柴或打火机,所以很遗憾,我们必须检查一下是否还有人不在,还要检查他们的口袋,看看他们有没有带什么东西。
But neither of us carry matches or a lighter, so we should go unfortunately, we've we have to check to see if everyone isn't with us any longer, and we have to check their pockets to see if they can anything.
飞行员有?
Pilot have?
我们必须逐个检查乘客和飞机,看看能不能找到类似刀子、火柴、绷带之类的东西,还有毯子,任何可能有帮助的东西。
We have to go through the people and the plane to see if we can find anything like a knife, matches, any sort of bandages that we should bring, blankets, anything that can help.
毯子会很好。
Blanket would be great.
我不明白他们为什么会有绳子,但也许吧。
I don't know why they would have rope, but maybe
我觉得飞行员是被允许带小折刀的。
I feel like a pilot's allowed to have a pocket knife.
我们没有,但他有。
We're not, but he can.
如果有口袋的话
If there's a pocket
有刀就好了。
knife, great.
这有点难找,我
This is a little find a I
我觉得在哥伦比亚的小型螺旋桨飞机上能找到口袋。
think we'll find a pocket little prop plane in Colombia.
我觉得你们不会经过安检。
I don't think you're going through security checks.
你可以
You can
携带一把小折刀。
carry a pocket knife.
希望我们能找到有人带着小刀的
Hopefully, we'll find someone who has a pocket knife on
我觉得就会是这样。
That's what I think is gonna happen.
那我们开始吧。
So let's Okay.
所以我们有把刀。
So we have a knife.
好的。
Okay.
一把小折刀。
Little pocket knife.
我们肯定没有绷带,但我们可以撕开
We don't have bandages for sure, but we can rip
飞机上可能有急救箱。
There might be a first aid kit in the plane.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们拿上它,因为总是有备无患。
So we take that because it's always good to have.
所以我们走了。
So we leave.
我们想离开。
We wanna leave.
我们不……嗯,刚才问你就是这个。
We're not Well, that's what was ask you.
现在我们处于一种震惊状态,或者震惊开始消退了。
Now we're in the situation where we're in shock or the shock is starting to wear off.
我们的Wi-Fi和手机信号都断了。
Our Wi Fi and cell signal is kaput.
我们没有
We have no
等等,这不是Showtime的剧集吗?
way Isn't this a Showtime series?
是吗?
Is it?
是的。
Yeah.
什么剧?
What show?
我刚想起来。
I just realized.
这是哪部剧?
What show is this?
就是那部
The one
有超多酷女孩的剧。
with all the awesome girls.
黄蜂队?
Yellow Jackets?
黄蜂队。
Yellow Jackets.
就像这里一样。
Just like here.
我们能制定一个吗?好的。
Can we make one Okay.
好的。
Okay.
我们能达成一个协议吗
Can we make one agreement
是的。
Yes.
现在就以防万一?
Right now just in case?
我们能不能别互相残杀?
Can we not eat each other?
操。
Fuck.
不行。
No.
好的。
Okay.
我只是想把这一点说清楚。
I just wanna put that out there.
我甚至没意识到我们正在搞黄蜂。
I didn't even realize we were doing yellow jackets.
我是基于真实故事来做的。
I'm basing this on the true story.
好的。
Okay.
所以,我根本没在想黄色。
So for I'm not even thinking about yellow.
抱歉,黄色。
Sorry, yellow
马蜂。
jackets.
我在想你。
I'm thinking about you.
饥饿是一种会发生的事情。
Hunger is a thing that happens.
好的。
Okay.
去吧。
Go
继续。
ahead.
莱莎,我有个问题问你。
Here's my question to you, Leisha.
是的。
Yeah.
我们在飞机上。
We're in the plane.
我们处于震惊状态。
We're in a state of shock.
也许这种感觉正在慢慢消退。
Maybe it's slowly starting to wear off.
幸运的是,我们
Thankfully, are
受伤了吗?
we injured?
我们有没有受伤?
Did we get banged up?
我的意思是,我们没受伤,但能勉强保持健康就不错了。
Like, I mean, we're not injured just for we're barely gonna make it as healthy people.
所以让我们
So let's
从这里开始。
start there.
所以让我们假设我们俩
So let's pretend neither of
都不是健康典范。
us beacons of health.
我们有点虚弱
We're a little banked
但精神上还处于震惊状态。
up, but we're mentally in shock.
或者说是的。
Or yeah.
精神上,肯定的。
Mentally, for sure.
我们没有任何自助服务。
We have no self-service.
我们无法取得联系。
We have no way to contact.
问题是,我们是留在飞机旁,还是应该离开飞机?
The question is, do we stay by the plane, or should we get away from the plane?
好的。
Okay.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我会听从我的第一直觉。
I'm gonna go with my first instinct.
是什么?
Which is what?
我的第一直觉是,如果我们离开飞机,我们到底要去哪儿?
Which is if we walk away from the plane, where the fuck are we going?
我们不知道。
We don't know.
我们永远找不到出路。
We're never gonna find our way out of there.
所以我觉得我们可以用这个小机舱,嗯。
So I would think we have this little cabin Mhmm.
我们有
We have
可以用来睡觉。
That we can use to sleep.
我们有遮蔽处。
We have shelter.
我们可以用它来睡觉。
We can use that to sleep in.
我们会把它当作我们的大本营。
We will it'll be like our home base.
我们出去收集木头和树叶之类的材料来制作。
We go out to get, like, wood and, like, leaves to make Mhmm.
你用树叶能做出的东西。
Whatever you make out of leaves.
然后我们回到大本营。
And then we come back to home base.
他们总说,在野外时,庇护所、水源和火是三大要尽快解决的要素。
They always say shelter, water, fire are, like, the three things that you have to, like, figure out the the fastest
是的。
Yes.
当
When
你在野外时。
you're out in the wilderness.
是的。
Yes.
立刻。
Right away.
所以我们有庇护所了。
So we have shelter.
我们需要火。
We need fire.
我看过很多
I have seen a lot of
你知道吗
Do you know
如何制作短视频以及人们是怎么做的。
how TikToks and videos of how to how people do it.
我在Instagram上看过生存专家的视频,他们展示如何用……做牛排
I've watched survivalist videos on Instagram where they show you how to, like, make a steak on a on
是的。
a Yeah.
你永远不可能够快地完成这件事。
And you're never gonna do this fast enough, this thing.
在那里,是的。
Where you Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
那个。
That.
所以你需要一根绳子。
So you need a you need a string.
绳子?
A string?
是的。
Yeah.
你做一个小装置,差不多就像一个带绳子的弓箭。
You make a little it's almost like a like a bow and arrow with a string attached.
你把绳子绕在棍子上,然后这样一拉,它就会转得快得多。
You wind it around the stick and then you go like that and it turns a lot faster.
哦,在《裸体与荒野》里,总有个家伙觉得自己就是那样。
Oh, on Naked and Afraid, there's always some guy who thinks That's me
现在就是这样。
right now.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
Well, okay.
因为在《裸体与荒野》里,你可以带一两样东西,但我们不行,我知道。
Because on Naked and Afraid, you're you're able to bring one or two things and But we're not on I know.
我知道。
I know.
但我见过,有时候那个男人会说:我没带火石,因为我可以生火?
But I've seen that because sometimes the guy will be like, I didn't bring a flint because I can I can make fire?
但他们从来都生不了火。
And they never can make fire.
是的。
Yeah.
而那个女孩总是
And the girl is always
还有,亚马逊雨林里很潮湿,我们根本找不到干燥的树皮、树枝或树叶。
Also, the the Amazon because it's wet, we're never gonna find dry candy or brush or leaves.
那我们只能用小刀,刮掉枯枝外层,找到里面的干木头。
Well, we're gonna have to use that pocket knife and shave off underneath the layers of a dead branch to get to the dry the the dry wood.
越往里挖,通常越湿,但更可能是活的。
Wet, usually more alive as you carve in.
但如果它断了就不行。
But not if it's broken off.
如果它不是……
Not if it's
好吧。
like Okay.
你觉得我们会找到什么枯死的东西吗?
You think we're gonna find something dead?
我不知道我们能不能找到。
I don't know if we will.
我只是说,我会这么做。
I'm just saying that's what I would do.
水。
Water.
完全不知道该怎么处理水。
No idea what to do about the water.
我的建议是看看有没有水壶。
My suggestion would be to see if there's any canteens.
既然这是亚马逊雨林,我们就找一片大叶子来接水。
And since it's the Amazon, let's find a big leaf and capture it.
接水,或者如果有的话,是的。
Capture the Or if there's Yeah.
你无法从
You can't get
地面获取。
it from the ground.
或者如果有防水布的话。
Or if there's a tarp.
得跑起来。
Be running.
或者如果有防水布的话。
Or if there's a tarp.
我们上哪儿找防水布?
Where are we getting a tarp?
飞机上会有这种东西。
A plane has has shit like this.
我不知道为什么,但他们确实有。
I don't know why, but they have it.
他们总有一些在特殊情况下能帮上忙的奇怪东西。
They have weird stuff that can help you in circumstances.
我不是飞行员,但他们飞机上总有一些看似没道理的奇怪物品,等他们解释后,你才会恍然大悟,哦,原来是这样。
I'm not a pilot, but they always have weird things in planes that you don't think makes sense, but then they tell you and you realize, oh, yeah.
这说得通。
That makes sense.
如果他们真有这东西,那要是能有个反光防水布来保暖就太好了。
Well, if if they have that, it'd be great if they had them the that, reflective tarp to keep you warm.
你知道,你会看到,比如在第一个那种情况下
You know, you see it, like, after would be like would be in the first that
会在急救包里。
would be in the first aid kit.
是的。
Yeah.
我到底想说什么?
What am I trying to say?
它看起来像铝箔。
Like, it looks like aluminum.
是的。
Yeah.
它是
It's the
用于保暖的。
for heat.
它是用于
It's for
身体,它是用来维持体温的。
body it's for body temperature.
身体热量。
Body heat.
如果我们找到一个那样的东西,那就太好了。
That'd be great if we found one of those.
这里还有另一个问题。
There here's the other question.
嗯。
Mhmm.
比如说,关于食物,我们需要定量分配。
Let's say, as for food, we have to ration.
嗯。
Mhmm.
假设我们到达那里了。
And let's say we're there.
会用完。
Run out.
再说一遍?
Say again?
它会用完的。
It's gonna run out.
它会用完,我们需要蛋白质。
It's gonna run out, we're gonna need protein.
好的。
Okay.
因为蛋白质是什么?
Because protein is what?
所以我们得去打猎?
So we have to hunt?
蛋白质能给你提供能量。
Protein is what'll give you energy.
所以我们需要回到蛋白质摄入的问题上。
So we need so back to the protein intake.
我们必须带一个秤。
We have to Bring a scale.
带个秤,因为你的应用程序没法用。
Bring a scale because your app won't work.
我们必须弄清楚蛋白质的含量。
We have to figure out the protein.
所以你能用鱼做一根钓鱼线吗?
So are you able to make a fishing line in fish?
我会试试。
I will try.
因为我们必须这么做。
Because we have we have to do that.
如果我们有一把刀,我就能削出一个鱼钩。
If we have a a knife, I'll be able to whittle a hook.
太好了。
Great.
我可以做一条线,我知道怎么用它钓鱼。
I can make a line and I know how to I could fish with the with the
那网呢?
What about a net?
我们不是需要一张网来抓鱼吗?
Don't we need a net to catch
飞机上不能带网。
no net on the airplane.
对。
No.
我们能用树枝编一张网吗?
Can we make a net out of like twigs?
像一个篮子那样的网。
You Like a basket net.
再说了,要做得让人不害怕。
Again, make it unafraid.
他们做这些愚蠢的鱼篓,却从来不管用。
They make these dumb fish baskets and it never works.
他们坐在那儿,编织出非常精致的鱼篓,然后把鱼放进去,还为此感到自豪。
And they sit there and make that you see them weave these really intricate fish baskets and they put the and they're really proud of it.
你看着它,心想:哇。
And you look at it and you're like, wow.
这玩意儿在跳蚤市场能卖出去。
That would sell at a flea market.
然后他们把鱼篓放进沼泽里,
And they put it in the swamp and
鱼从来不会进去。
they Never a fish never goes in.
从来不会。
Ever.
它从来都不管用。
It never ever ever works.
他们意识到自己浪费了时间做这个。
And they realize they wasted time doing it.
他们用鱼叉捕鱼,用矛去刺。
This thing where they harpoon they harpoon with a spear.
我可以雕刻一支矛。
I could carve a spear.
是的。
Yeah.
但你能吗,是的。
But can you Yeah.
我不会指望这个。
I I wouldn't count.
我不认为这是答案。
I wouldn't say that's the answer.
但我会
But I would
也会为了防护,因为那里有美洲豹。
make it also for protection because there are jaguars out there.
好吧。
Okay.
我跟不上了。
You've lost me.
抱歉。
Sorry.
本来会做噩梦的,莉莎。
Would have had nightmare, Leisha.
我不希望被你或者任何野生动物吃掉。
I do not want to get eaten by you or a wild animal.
首先。
First of all.
这些是我的规矩。
Those are my rules.
我不会吃你的。
I wouldn't eat you.
我不想吃豌豆,我完全没有这个想法。
I don't wanna eat pea I have no desire.
但那里有美洲豹。
But there are jaggers.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我不感兴趣。
I'm not interested.
我很高兴你没有,这话说得不对。
There's no I'm glad you don't.
关于美洲豹,我无能为力。
There's there's there's nothing I can do about the jaguar.
你会的,我会的,那里有杰克,有美洲豹的东西。
You would I would There's a jack there are jaguar stuff.
如果我吃了你,那天。
Day if I ate you.
我会想,好吧,我已经饿了。
I'd be like, well, I'm already hungry.
我会想,太棒了。
There'd be like I'd be like, sweet.
我会把你转过来。
I'd rotate you.
很抱歉告诉你,这个环境中是有美洲豹的。
Well, I'm sorry to tell you there's jaguars in this environment.
这是个糟糕的消息。
That is terrible news.
所以我们得生一堆火。
So we have to make a fire.
所以最重要的是
So most importantly
为什么?
Why?
美洲豹不喜欢火吗?
A jaguar doesn't like fire?
嗯,你得这么做。
Well, you have to yeah.
为了驱赶捕食者。
To keep predators away.
所以火能赶走它们吗?
So you can Fire keeps them away?
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道这一点。
I didn't know that.
是的。
Yeah.
我以为火会把它们吸引过来。
I thought it drew drew them in.
不会。
No.
你只是不知道它们在哪里。
You just don't know where they are.
因为火能让你暖和,还能驱赶东西。
Because it keeps you warm and it keeps things and it keeps things away.
是的。
Yeah.
那你给我们什么?
So what do you give us?
我给你什么?
What do I give us?
那么,你觉得我们会待多久?四十天吗?
Well, how long do you think we'd be Well, forty days?
我觉得他们不需要四十天就能找到我们,因为我们不会移动。
Well, I don't think it would take them to find take forty days for them to find us because we wouldn't move.
我们会说,好吧。
We'd say, alright.
我们打算
We're gonna
就待在这里。
stay right here.
我能告诉你一件我觉得可能有效的事情吗?
Can I tell you one thing that I would think might work?
我会试着找一些明亮的东西,比如
I would try to find something bright, like a
当然。
Of course.
我的意思是找一些霓虹灯或者颜色鲜艳的东西。
Know, mean to find anything with neon or color.
我会这么做。
I would.
我建议我们爬到其中一棵树上,把亮色的东西放在树顶,这样他们飞过时可能会看到。
And I would I would suggest we climb one of the trees to try to put the the bright thing at the tip of the tree so when they're flying over, they might see it.
这可能是我的一个建议。
That would be one of
我的建议。
my suggestions.
这是个聪明的主意。
That's a smart idea.
我可能得花一整天才能爬上去。
It might take me all day to get up there.
这是个聪明的主意。
That's a smart idea.
不过我不知道你能找到什么荧光的东西。
I don't know what fluorescent thing you would find though.
比如一件安全背心。
Like a safety vest.
谈谈飞机上的东西。
Talk about something on a plane.
我觉得那样会
I feel like that would be
是的。
Yeah.
他们可能只会看到那一个小小的光点。
And they might just see that one little tiny dot.
这是个好观点。
That's a good point.
但那得花很长时间,我的意思是,那些树一定很高。
But it would take I mean, those trees must be so tall.
我觉得它们非常高。
I think they're very tall.
而且很滑。
And slippery.
我真的希望你看一下这部纪录片。
I really want you to watch this documentary.
你不能
You can't
等不及要看这部片子了。
Can't wait to watch it.
四个孩子在野外生存了四十多天。
Four kids survived over forty days.
我的意思是
I mean
你是说当时有一个一岁半的孩子?
You're saying there was a one and a half year old?
有一个孩子刚满一岁或者还不到一岁。
One there was a kid who was just about one or just under one.
这太疯狂了。
That is insane.
其他孩子一直照顾着那个孩子。
So the other children kept that
最大的女儿大约十三岁,承担起了领导者的角色,确保她的兄弟姐妹们安全。
The eldest daughter who was about 13 sort of took the role as the leader and was making sure that her siblings were safe.
这太不可思议了。
That's insane.
而且她受伤了。
And she was injured.
哇。
Wow.
这个纪录片叫什么名字?
What's the name of this doc?
失踪儿童。
Lost Children.
好的。
Okay.
它叫什么来着?
It's What's it
是什么?
on?
Netflix。
Netflix.
好的。
Okay.
我是说
It's I'm
我要看这个。
gonna watch that.
太棒了。
So good.
好的。
Alright.
裤子在这些广告后马上回来。
Pants will be right back after these ads.
我看过一部纪录片,不知道你有没有看过,叫《火之呼吸》。
I watched a documentary, I don't know if you have, called Breath of Fire.
是那个关于瑜伽的吗?
That the other about the yoga thing?
是的。
Yeah.
在洛杉矶。
In Los Angeles.
我听说过这个。
I've heard this.
好吧,我来告诉你为什么它这么棒。
Well, I'll tell you why it was great.
好的。
Okay.
首先,继续推荐那些邪教纪录片吧。
First of all, keep the cult docs coming.
我永远都不会厌倦这些。
I'm never gonna get tired of it.
我能插一句吗?就一小会儿,我想问个问题。
Can I inter interject for a hot second just to ask a question?
我对邪教话题特别感兴趣。
I'm all about a cult.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我喜欢邪教。
Love a cult.
你说你喜欢,是什么意思?你是说纪录片吗?
What do you mean you love a like, you mean a documentary?
我喜欢,是的。
I love yeah.
我喜欢关于邪教的纪录片,但我想我并不急着去看,因为我觉得对于宗教邪教,或者一般的邪教来说,它们的故事总是大同小异,除非有人喝了很多同一种东西。
I love docs about cult, but I guess I got I guess I wasn't in a rush to see it because I feel like there's with religious cults, I just or, like, cults in general, sometimes they always play out the same unless someone drinks a lot of same.
我知道。
I know.
但看久了,你就会想,这个故事真有那么有趣吗?毕竟我们已经听过三十遍了。
But after a while, you're like, is the story that interesting because we've heard it 30 times over?
我可以一遍又一遍地看同样的故事,因为每次我都感到着迷。
I can watch the same story over and over because I'm fascinated every time.
但你是三天内第四个问我有没有看过《呼吸之火》的人。
But you're the fourth person in three days who's asked if if I've seen Breath of Fire.
嗯。
Mhmm.
那你继续说。
So go ahead.
我发现这个不同之处在于,它就发生在我们眼皮底下。
Well, what I found to be different about this one is it happened right under our noses.
它就发生在洛杉矶。
It was here in Los Angeles.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道。
Knew that.
我看着它一步步建立起来,然后大家都开始去这家瑜伽馆。
And I watched it being built and everybody started going to this yoga studio.
但我们总听说,那是一种高端瑜伽,你知道的,像麦当娜也去那里之类的
But we always heard, like, it's it was, like, elite yoga, you know, like, Madonna was going for what or, like
是哪一年?这个是哪一年发生的?
What year was what year did this what year did
我觉得大概是2014、2015或2016年左右。
I feel like it was, like, '14, 1516, around then.
因为这部纪录片的部分内容发生在疫情期间。
I because part of the doc takes place in the pandemic.
明白了。
Got it.
好的。
Okay.
那你说吧。
So go ahead.
那它怎么了?
What what about it?
总之,我强烈推荐。
Anyway, highly I'm You highly recommend?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
Alright.
而且,是的,是同一个故事吗?
And, yeah, is it the same story?
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
是同一个故事。
It's the same story.
但这些女孩就像是我们认识的女孩。
But these girls were like, girls we would know.
他们说:‘我根本不知道自己卷入了一个邪教。’
They were like, I didn't know I was in a cult.
这总是
That's always
我最喜欢的。
my favorite.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
我同情每一个身陷邪教的人,因为我确实有过那样的经历——在我生命中的某个时刻,有人抓住了我。
And I feel for everybody who's in a cult because I did have that there was that slice of life slice of a moment in my life where someone had caught me.
在NXIVM。
In NXIVM.
你本可能成为NXIVM的一员。
You could have been a part of NXIVM.
不。
No.
当我十九二十岁的时候,是的。
When I was, like, nineteen twenty Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
当时有没有一个我可能会
Was there a I would
因为各种原因被吸引,然后就完蛋了。
have been drawn in for a, b, and c reasons, and I would have been screwed.
但你当时在二月一定会对尼克斯姆感到好奇,是的。
But you would have easily been intrigued with Nixxiom back in February and and Yeah.
6。
'6.
对。
Right.
那时候我已经长大了。
And that's when I was older.
所以上帝啊,我想告诉你的是,我刚来纽约时那种容易轻信和天真,简直太明显了。
So God it meant that's I'm trying to tell you my sort of gullibility and innocence that I came to New York City with was, like, ripe.
而且在错误的
And under the wrong
图德尔奇,你肯定会同意的。
Toodleage, you'd be Yeah.
你会成为它的受害者。
You'd be a victim to it.
那个《火之呼吸》里的人是不是从每个人那里都骗了钱?
Did this person in Breath of Fire just take money from everybody?
或者我不想再说了,就像我会去看它一样。
Or I don't wanna again, it's like I'm gonna watch it.
好吧。
Alright.
告诉我孩子们是如何活下来的。
Telling me about how the kids survived.
我今晚要观看。
I'm gonna watch it tonight.
我今晚要观看。
I'm gonna watch it tonight.
是的。
Yeah.
只有四集。
There's only four.
有四集。
There's four episodes.
嗯。
Mhmm.
好的。
Okay.
嗯,我真希望你能再看看另一个精彩的。
Well, I'd love for you to see another great one.
骗局的剖析。
Anatomy of a of a scam.
是的。
Yes.
我没有那个应用。
I don't have that app.
所以我没看。
That's why I didn't watch it.
在乎。
Cares.
下载它。
Download it.
注册?
Sign up?
好的。
Okay.
根本不在乎你有没有这个应用。
Gives a shit if you have it.
我知道。
I know.
注册并观看吧。
Sign up and watch it.
就是那种零敲碎打的套路。
It's that nickel and diming thing.
就注册一下,签个名,然后就好了。
Just sign up and, like, sign and then please.
骗局的剖析。
Anatomy of a scam.
这确实是《骗局的剖析》。
It is Anatomy of a Scam.
它基于范·戴尔·费尔发表的一篇大型揭露报道,是一篇两部分的曝光文章。
It is based off of an a a big expose, a two part ex expose that Van D Fair put out.
我想说是2019年左右吧。
I wanna say it was twenty nineteen ish, maybe.
关于不。
About No.
不。
No.
《实习医生格蕾》的编剧。
Writer on Grey's Anatomy.
对吧?
Right?
也许是2021年。
Maybe 2021.
它讲的是《实习医生格蕾》的一位编剧。
It's about a writer on Grey's Anatomy.
它在Peacock上。
And it is on Peacock.
不。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
它在Peacock上。
It is on Peacock.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
It is.
就是这个。
That's the one.
它在Peacock上。
It's on Peacock.
Peacock上的骗局剖析。
Anatomy of a scam on Peacock.
这太不可思议了。
It is incredible.
好吧。
Okay.
任何人
Anyone
这些人在假期里都是糟糕的烂摊子。
are great wrecks for the holidays.
人们可以开始
People can start
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
还有另一个精彩的。
And then another great one.
哦。
Oh.
对不起。
Sorry.
不。
No.
另一件事,抱歉。
Another thing Sorry.
我们刚看的是Netflix上奥运纪录片系列《冲刺》第二季,你看到所有田径运动员如何争取入选奥运会,然后在奥运会上参赛。
That we just I just watched is the second season on Netflix of the Olympic docuseries sprint where you see all of the track runners then
是的。
Yes.
争夺进入奥运会的资格,然后在奥运会上比赛。
Competing to get into the Olympics and then compete at the Olympics.
是的。
Yes.
我想看
I wanna see
那个。
that.
你能了解来自圣卢西亚的朱利安·阿尔弗雷德
And you get to understand Julian Alfred from Saint Lucia
她获得了
who got
金牌。
the gold.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
出人意料地大放异彩。
Came out of left field and slayed.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且所以
And So
他们追随她,而你就会看到
they follow her and you get
他们跟着她,还有像沙卡里、TT,以及整个女子团队,然后是加比·托马斯,接着是诺亚·莱尔斯,还有那位来自非洲的惊人少年,他赢得了200米金牌,因为那时诺亚·莱尔斯感染了新冠,所以这是那件事的第二部分。
They follow her along with, like, Shaqari and and and and TT and, like, the whole women's and then Gabby Thomas and then Noah Lyles and this incredible kid from from Africa who won gold for the 200 because that's when Noah Lyles had COVID fan so it's part two of that.
对。
Right.
我记得之前已经发布了。
I remember it came out before.
好的。
Okay.
太好了。
Great.
太棒了。
It's so good.
很好。
Great.
因为我们看过那个。
Because we watched that.
我们看那个的时候,你不是在那儿吗?
Didn't were you over when we watched that?
我们一起看的。
We watched that together.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。