本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
本集由Adobe Acrobat Studio赞助播出。
This episode is presented by Adobe Acrobat Studio.
乔什,作为新手父母,你会收到大量信息一股脑儿地砸向你。
Josh, as a new parent, you get loads of information just chucked at you.
哦,老兄。
Oh, mate.
这没完没了的,是吧?
It never ends, does it?
很难分辨哪些是有帮助的,哪些是重要的,哪些该忽略,哪些该珍视。
And it's so difficult to know what's helpful, what's important, what I should be ignoring, what I should hold dear to my heart.
它就这么没完没了地继续着。
It just goes on and on.
想象一下,处理海量数据和信息就是你的工作。
Well, imagine that's your job dealing with tons of data and information.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我肯定干不了这个。
I would be appalling at that.
幸运的是,Acrobat Studio 配合 PDF Spaces 可以解决这个问题。
Well, luckily, Acrobat Studio exists with PDF Spaces.
你可以把你的文档转化为知识。
You can turn your docs into knowledge.
它能将你所有的项目文件整合到一个由人工智能驱动的工作空间中,以获得洞察和灵感。
It lets you bring all your project files into an AI powered workspace to get insights and ideas.
因此,人们可以避开空话,更聪明地工作,节省时间,专注于真正想做的事情。
So people can cut through the waffle, work smarter, and save time, and get on with the stuff they really want to do.
但关键问题是,它能告诉我如何让孩子吃蔬菜吗?
But the big question is, will it tell me how to get my children to eat vegetables?
用 Acrobat 来做吧。
Do that with Acrobat.
了解更多并在 adobe.com 上试用。
Learn more and try it out on adobe.com.
你好。
Hello.
你正在收听《育儿地狱》。
You're listening to Parenting Hell with.
弗雷迪能说‘罗布’吗?
Can Freddy say Rob?
罗布。
Rob.
贝克特。
Beckett.
贝克特。
Beckett.
干得好。
Well done.
你能说乔什吗?
Can you say Josh?
乔什。
Josh.
威迪科姆。
Widdicombe.
道格。
Doug.
道格。
Doug.
哦,你真聪明。
Oh, you're so clever.
我的观点过于鼓励了。
Over encouraging in my views.
哦,哇哦。
Oh, I wow.
哦,弗雷迪刚才就是这么做的。
Oh, that's what Freddie did there.
你好,罗布、乔什和迈克尔。
Hello, Rob, Josh, and Michael.
binge 听了每一集。
Binge listens to the every episode.
有时笑得太厉害,路上的人都会停下来问我听什么。
Sometimes laughing so hard, people stop me to ask what I'm listening to.
哇。
Wow.
我从来没这么做过。
I've never done that.
老兄,肯定是她办公室里认识的人。
Mate, it must be, like, people she knows at, like, office.
是的。
Yeah.
像是咯咯笑,或者就是直截了当的。
Like, giggly or like, it's just straight.
你到底在笑什么?
Like, what are you laughing?
我有时候也会这样。
I do get that sometimes.
老弗雷迪在喊你的名字。
Old Freddie saying your name.
谢谢你们之前在剑桥的所有支持,Chloe。
Thanks for all the last Chloe in Cambridge.
附注:如果我的时间安排得当,下次听的时候能听到这段,我们会很兴奋。
PS, we'll be buzzing if my timing has worked, and I get to hear this when listening next.
她走了,07:47,她
She's gone 07:47 She's
走了,07:47上午
gone 07:47AM
昨天。
Yesterday.
周一早上。
Monday morning.
所以跟大家坦白一下,我们现在不再只在周一早上录音了。
So full disclosure to the guys, we no longer just record on Monday mornings.
我们会录嘉宾集,也就是那些一天内可能录三场的集数,这样机会更多。
We record on guest episodes, which are the ones where we use, you know, maybe three in a day, so you've got more chance.
是的
Yeah.
你只需要找出那些日子。
You've just gotta work out those days.
也许你在火车上看到我
Maybe if you see me on a train
是的
Yeah.
或者你在早上9点看到罗布坐火车进入伦敦,那就是
Or if you see Rob on a train coming into London at 9AM, that's the
播客录制进行的时候。
time podcasting send going down.
是的
Yeah.
坦白说,我们稍微超时了。
Full disclosure, we've overrun slightly.
我们午餐吃太多了。
We've eaten too much lunch.
我肚子疼。
My belly's hurting.
还有迈克,我们该在吃完那口‘天啊’的时候大喊一声。
And Mike we should Michael just shout when we've done an oh my god.
该死的莱昂鸡肉卷卡在我喉咙一半的地方。
Fucking Leon chicken wrap halfway down my throat.
哦,真的啊。
Oh, word.
我老是在吃老爸的鸡肉。
I keep eating out the old dad's chicken.
哦,天哪。
Oh, dear.
我不知道怎么回事,因为迈克在咳嗽的时候我也在咳嗽。
I don't know what's wrong because Michael's trying to do his cough while I'm doing my cough.
他能咳出来,又不会把你搞垮。
He could get a cough out and it don't ruin you.
阴郁卷饼是
Gloomy wrap was
我选的就是这个。
what I went for.
是的。
Yeah.
我吃了一个鸡肉卷,一些薯条,还额外要了一小份
I had a chicken wrap and some fries and an extra pot of
鸡肉放在薯条上。
chicken on the fries.
为什么
Why
他怎么有这么多鸡肉?
does he have so much chicken?
蛋白质增益。
Protein gains.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
它们开始起效了吗?
Are they kicking in?
还没。
Not yet.
会的。
They will.
所以,迈克尔,当我们做得足够多时就喊一声。
So Michael, shout when we've done enough.
好。
Yep.
乔什,你最近怎么样?
Josh, how you been?
非常好。
Very good.
哦,收到一条关于迈克尔的消息。
Oh, got a message about Michael.
迈克尔?
Michael?
迈克尔·马文?
Michael Marvin?
是的。
Yeah.
那个鸡咳嗽喉咙的家伙?
The chicken coughing throat guy?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
有人给我发了私信,说看到迈克尔和他的……一起表演。
From got a DM from someone who had seen Michael performing with his.
他的另一个播客叫什么?
What's his other pod?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我听说过这件事。
I've heard about this.
我不知道他竟然这么投入这个小项目,因为我记得昨天发生的事了,对吧?
I didn't know he was so wrapped up in this little thing because I did is that called what happened yesterday?
你昨天做了什么?
What did you do yesterday?
你昨天做了什么?
What did you do yesterday?
和马克斯·拉什顿、大卫·奥多赫蒂一起做的播客,叫《Seek It Out》。
Good pod with Max Rushton, David O'Docherty, Seek It Out.
我上过那个节目。
I appeared on that.
是吗?
Did you?
我挺喜欢的。
Enjoyed it.
迈克尔请我参加的。
Michael asked me to.
我当时不知道,他那双脏兮兮的小爪子还在拿回扣呢。
Little did I know, his filthy little paws were getting a kickback.
他是他们那边的主要人物。
He's their main guy.
他是他们那边的主要人物。
He's their main guy.
他正在对他们做他常对我们做的事。
He's he's doing what he does to us with them.
嗯,他正在和另外两个男人交往。
Well, they He's fucking two other men.
罗布,事情就是这样的吗?
Is this is what happened, Rob.
他的音频简直
His audio fucking
根据我们收到的这条消息,是的。
According to this this message we got Yeah.
他们办了一场现场演出。
They did a live show
是的。
Yeah.
他们把他请上台,他获得了全场起立鼓掌。
And they brought him out on stage, he got a standing o.
他获得了起立鼓掌。
He got a standing ovation.
你有上过他们的播客吗?
Do you talk on their podcast?
是的。
Yeah.
但非常少。
But very infrequently.
我现在更多是管理层了。
I'm more of an exec now.
但我去过都柏林的现场演出。
But I was there for the live show in Dublin.
呃。
Ugh.
你是更多担任管理角色,还是仍然在制作层面?
Are you more of an exec, or are you still at a producer level?
好吧,现在它是不是像某种该死的鸡块一样躲在幕布后面吃东西?
Well, at the moment, is it behind a curtain eating chicken like some sort of fucking nugget?
那种常见的回避方式怎么样?
How was the standard evasion?
不错。
Good.
我很享受。
I enjoyed it.
感谢可爱的都柏林人们。
Thank you to the lovely people of Dublin.
不过我能理解为什么上瘾了,获得一次回避的感觉。
I can see why it's addictive though, getting an evasion.
是的。
Yeah.
等哪天我也能得到一个的时候,
The day I get one of them,
我会上瘾的。
I'll get addicted.
当我演出伦敦帕尔摩剧院时,我没有得到很多起立鼓掌。
When I did my London Palladium shows, I didn't get many standing ovations.
我老是叫它逃避。
I keep calling it evasion.
掌声。
Ovation.
这说明了很多。
That says a lot.
是起立鼓掌吗?
Is it a standing ovation?
是的。
Yeah.
掌声。
Ovation.
但当我结束演出,把麦克风放回去时,他们却长时间欢呼,根本不让我好好说话。
But when I was finishing the show, put my microphone back in and they just cheered for ages and didn't let me speak in a nice way.
这并不是我得不到起立鼓掌的原因。
This isn't the reason I don't get standing ovations.
继续说。
Go on.
但另外,如果我看到有人开始站起来,我会慌张地离开舞台。
But also, were I to see someone starting to stand, I'd panic and leave the stage.
因为你以为他们要走吗?
Because you you assume they're leaving?
嗯,不是。
Well, no.
因为我只是觉得这对所有人来说都太尴尬了。
Because I just think this is awkward for all concerned.
我们还是结束吧。
Let's let's end this
哦,不。
Oh, no.
我会站在那里接受。
I'll stand there and take it.
是的。
Yeah.
但不管怎样,你觉得迈克尔和别的男人一起做事时,你感觉如何?
But, anyway, well, my how do you feel about Michael doing things with other men?
兴奋。
Turned on.
是的。
Yeah.
知道。
Know.
他的足浴真幸运,不过是的。
Lucky his foot spa, but Yeah.
我以为这是我们之间的小秘密。
I thought this is our little thing.
现在他却在那边问:你昨天干什么了?
And now he's over there going, oh, what did you do yesterday?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
我马上就要告诉你我上个该死的星期都干了什么。
I'm about to tell you what I did last fucking week.
让你知道一下,无论我在那个播客里做什么,你们俩都能从中获利。
Just so you know, whatever I do on that podcast, you both earn from it.
我从那里面赚钱。
I'm earning from that.
是的。
Yeah.
继续吧,小子。
Fucking carry on, son.
很乐意帮忙。
Happy to oblige.
把我连回去。
Get me back on.
是的。
Yeah.
总之,我们开始了吗?
Anyway, are we?
很好。
Great.
好消息,
Great news,
你最喜欢的播客是哪些?
What are your favorite pods?
好吧,我告诉你,一定要听前一天发生的事。
Well, I'll tell you what, make sure you listen to whatever happened on the day before.
给自己听一下我那期,播放24小时。
Give yourself a little listen to mine at twenty four hours.
这期播客在播客平台里播放了24小时。
It's twenty four hours in podcast custody.
即使你不想听,也把它在开头播放起来,让Spotify一直放着,我觉得。
Even if you don't want it, just set it going at the top and just leave your Spotify playing, I'd say.
不。
No.
这期播客不错,我很喜欢。
It is a good podcast, and I enjoyed it.
是的
Yeah.
你知道我最喜欢这个播客的什么吗?
Do know what I love about that podcast?
是钱吗?
The money?
不是。
No.
我甚至都不知道。
Well, I didn't even know.
肯定不多。
It can't be much.
我根本没注意到。
I've not fucking noticed it.
我注意到你建了个阳光房,就猜你昨天做了什么?
I noticed you built a conservatory and presumed that was the what what did you do yesterday?
我昨天干什么了?
What did I do yesterday?
这根本没什么。
That's fuck all.
多亏了你。
Thanks to you.
对。
Right.
这太有共鸣了。
This is very relatable.
哦,艾伦给我打电话了。
Oh, I've got Aaron ringing me in.
这出自哪里?
Where's that from?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我刚说过。
I just said that.
你知道,现在有一种情况,你的手机会替你接听来电的人。
You know, it's one of them things where your phone starts interviewing people that ring you.
什么?
What?
iPhone 上有个功能,我不太清楚。
There's a thing on iPhones I don't know.
我有一部 iPhone。
I've got an iPhone.
现在手机上有个功能。
There's a thing on phones now.
如果接到陌生号码来电,你的手机会说:‘罗布现在忙。’
If they get an unknown number call, your phone will go, oh, Rob's busy right now.
你叫什么名字?有什么事?
What's your name and what are you ringing about?
然后它会给你发一条短信,告诉你发生了什么。
Then it sends you a text of what's going on.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这是亚伦打来的,是个陌生电话推销。
This is Aaron ringing from it's a cold call thing.
所以
So
哦。
Oh.
我刚才打了个嗝。
I did a burp then.
我可不想当电话推销员。
I'd hate to work as a cold caller.
你会吗?
Would you?
是的
Yeah.
这只是一个电话推销
It's just a Cold
现在就给我打电话吧。
call me now.
你们卖什么?
What are you selling?
想办法给我争取一个新手机套餐。
Try and get my me a new phone deal.
喂?
Hello?
喂。
Hello.
是罗布·比凯特吗?
Is that Rob Beckett?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是。
Is.
是谁在打电话?
Who's calling?
我去过你的帕拉迪乌姆演出,是的。
I was at your Palladium show Yeah.
其实是那天你获得起立鼓掌的时候。
At your standing ovation the other day, actually.
谢谢。
Thank you.
是的。
Yeah.
我以为,抱歉。
I thought Sorry.
你有我的号码吗?
Have you got my number?
哦,因为这是直接的查询。
Oh, because it's in direct it's in direct inquiries.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你从哪里打来的?
Where are you ringing from?
1987年?
1987?
我和朋友们有个提议。
With the friends I've got an offer.
我的意思是,哦,是的。
I mean Oh, yes.
我从2050年打来的。
I'm ringing from 2050.
这是一通热情的来电。
That's a warm call.
是的。
Yeah.
也许我会在这方面很擅长。
Maybe I'll be quite good at it.
你会的。
You would.
我觉得你有种调皮的魅力,因为你
I think you've got a cheeky charm because you
问题是他们让你太拘泥于脚本了。
The problem is they make you stick to script too much.
我可能会因为这个被开除。
I'd probably be sacked for that.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
因为带着一点机智的调侃和平和地离开。
Because for going off peace with a little bit of witty banter.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
也许吧。
Maybe.
我不确定导演的解雇政策是什么。
I'm not sure what the director inquiry's sacking policy is.
嗯,这取决于你和谁一起工作。
Well, it'd be like whoever you're working with.
所以我们是有个莱昂还是酸?
So did we have a Leon or acid?
我不知道我们怎么了。
I don't know what's happened to us.
哦,这就是收尾的意思,如果你懂我的意思的话。
Oh, that's for a wrap, if you know what I mean.
SNL英国版。
SNL UK.
哦,我一直和他们共用一个办公室。
Oh, I've been sharing an office with them.
哦。
Oh.
我有演播室。
I've got the studio.
最后一段是在演播室和他们一起播出的。
Last leg's been shown in the studio with them.
是的。
Yep.
所以每周五,我都身处SNL UK的核心地带。
So Fridays, I'm I'm in the heart of SNL UK.
你身处青年喜剧的核心吗?
You're in the heart of youth comedy?
在青年喜剧的核心。
In the heart of youth comedy.
是的。
Yeah.
对于不了解的人,这是《周六夜现场》英国版。
Saturday Night Live UK for those the uninitiated.
哦,
Oh,
对。
yeah.
我对美国喜剧其实不太了解,罗布。
I'm not really across American comedy, Rob.
不。
No.
我真的不是。
I'm just not.
不。
No.
我真的不是。
I'm just not.
这很有趣。
And that's fun.
没关系。
That's fine.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道BBC楼下吗?
You know downstairs at BBC?
是的。
Yeah.
那个梳妆台在哪儿?
Where the dresser
在上面。
is up.
然后在尽头,有个小小的玻璃书房。
Then there's like at the end, there's like a glass little writer's room.
对。
Yes.
所以我的朋友詹姆斯·法默正在参与《周六夜现场》英国版的制作。
So my friend James Farmer's working on SNL UK.
你说得对,迈克尔。
You're right, Michael.
迈克尔,你在里面翻找什么?
Michael, what are you rummaging for in there?
瑞尼药?
Rennies?
我只是想找点止痛药。
I just trying to find some painkillers.
止痛药?
Painkillers?
该死。
Fuck.
天哪。
Oh my god.
你知道他点的是什么吗?
Do you know what his order was?
什么?
What?
他点了一个鸡肉卷,是的。
He ordered a chicken wrap Yeah.
大量的家常薯条,是的。
Large portion of the home fries Yeah.
还有六个鸡块。
And six chicken nuggets.
什么?
What?
而且那些鸡块超大,莱昂。
And they're big old nuggets, it Leon.
是的。
Yeah.
它们太大了。
They're way
太大了。
too big.
里面有很多鸡胸肉。
There's a lot of chicken breast in there.
你吃了吗
Did you eat
全都吃完了?
it all?
我剩了一个鸡块。
I left one single nugget.
这真是
That's a
这是一种内疚感。
that's a guilt thing.
这是一种内疚,我们都
That's a guilt We've all
做过这种事。
done that.
把蛋糕最后一块扔掉。
Throwing away the last piece of the cake.
我没吃那么多,因为我没把那六块超大的该死的鸡块全吃完。
I haven't eaten that much because I didn't eat all six of the giant fucking nugs.
看到那些试衣间了吗?
See those dressing rooms?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你知道那个玻璃写的房间有点磨砂效果。
You know that glass writer's room was kind of frosted.
我能看见里面的人,所以我想过去跟我的朋友詹姆斯·法默打个招呼。
I could see those people in there, so I thought I'm gonna say hi to James Farmer, my friend.
对。
Yeah.
门是虚掩着的。
The door was ajar.
是的。
Yeah.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
所以你把头探了进去。
So you pop your head in.
别闹了。
Stop it.
布伦特当他已经
Brent when he's been
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我没事。
I'm alright.
我说了声抱歉。
I said, sorry.
我只是过来跟詹姆斯农场打个招呼。
I was just coming to say hello to James Farm.
我打了招呼。
I said hello.
我的朋友。
My friend.
我的朋友。
My friend.
所以你当时不认识房间里其他任何人吗?
So you didn't know any other people in the room?
我知道。
I know.
我还认识格瓦尼亚·麦圭尔。
It's Gwanya Maguire who I know as well.
所以我跟她说,嗨,格瓦尼亚。
So I said, oh, hi, Gwanya.
环顾四周。
Look around.
没注意到任何人。
Didn't notice anyone.
没认出
Didn't recognize
里面的人?
the in there?
10?
10?
天哪。
Gosh.
人这么多的房间,只去打个招呼。
A busy room to go into, say hello to one.
也很小。
Small as well.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我会这么想,因为我也不会预料到那么小的房间里会有十个人。
I would because also as well, I would wouldn't expect 10 people to be in that size room.
不。
No.
你知道的,大概六个人吧。
You know, could to six
小得让人感动。
touchingly small.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
我走了。
I leave.
总之,结果我们
Anyway, it turns out we
我走了。
I leave.
其中一个人是蒂娜·菲,我没认出她。
One of those people was Tina Fey, and I didn't recognize her.
哦,因为她在那里是因为她在拍第一部。
Oh, because she's in there because she's doing the first one.
哦,那她已经在这儿很久了。
Oh, she's been here for ages then.
詹姆斯·法默将其描述为有史以来最大的权力博弈。
James Farmer described it as the biggest power play of all time.
因为我本质上已经进去了。
Because I've essentially gone in there.
把头伸进去就走了。
Stuck my head in and gone.
詹姆斯·法默?
James Farmer?
你说得对。
You're right.
然后我看了她一眼,却装作没看见
And then I've looked at her, ignored her
是的。
Yeah.
然后就离开了。
And left.
哇。
Wow.
所以你进去了,却无视了一个女人。
So you've gone in there and ignored a woman.
我进去后忽视了一位
I've gone in there and ignored a woman who's
一位好莱坞明星。
A Hollywood star.
一位好莱坞明星。
A Hollywood star.
是的。
Yeah.
她演过什么?
What's she been in?
《30 Rock》。
30 Rock.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我其实以前见过她。
I've actually met her before.
我很少看,我主要看美国脱口秀。
I don't watch a lot of I watch American stand ups.
我很少看美国电视节目。
I don't watch much American TV.
是的。
No.
当人们跟我聊美国喜剧演员时,我常常很慌张。
When people talk to me about American comics, I'm often panicking
那。
that
我不认识他们说的是谁。
I don't know who they're talking about.
你只能点头装作懂的样子?
And you sort of have to nod and pretend?
他们会说,天哪。
They'll be like, oh, god.
是约翰·穆拉尼吧?
It's like John Mulaney, isn't it?
我觉得
I think
约翰·穆拉尼是一位喜剧演员。
John Mulaney is a comedian.
我知道。
I know.
什么?
Sorry?
约翰·穆拉尼,那位美国喜剧演员。
John Mulaney, the American comedian.
不。
No.
不是约翰·穆拉尼。
Isn't a John Mulaney.
约翰·穆拉尼是那个搞喜剧 stalking 的英国人。
John Mulaney is the British one who does the comedy stalk.
是的。
Yeah.
就是他。
Him.
我刚才想的就是他。
That's what I was thinking of.
约翰·穆拉尼是谁?
Who's John Mulaney?
约翰·穆拉尼是
John Mulaney is a
你的孩子们怎么样?
How are your kids?
一位极其著名的美国喜剧演员。
Incredibly famous American comedian.
对。
Right.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我以前从来没听过他的名字。
I've never heard his name before.
好吧。
Okay.
我喜欢切维·切斯。
I like Chevy Chase.
我确实喜欢。
I actually do.
我要说了。
I gonna say it.
我根本认不出切维·蔡斯。
I couldn't pick Chevy Chase out of a lineup.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他还活着吗?
He alive?
他还活着。
He is.
是的。
Yeah.
他确实还活着,但显然,每个人都很不一样。
He's but apparently, everyone is really different.
有一部关于他的优秀纪录片,因为他对人特别糟糕,人们都不
There's a good documentary about him because he's an absolute knob to people, people didn't
像他这样的人,
like him,
挺值得一看的。
which is quite good to watch.
不管怎样,所以,凯伦,约翰·马龙,约翰·马龙。
Anyway, so, Karen, John Malone John Malone.
你还想再聊几个美国喜剧演员吗?
You want some more American comedians?
我们这是在干嘛?
What are we doing?
你只是报名字,我来猜我认不认得?
You're just saying them and I see if I know them?
好像我们已经说到这儿了。
Seem to where we've got to.
是的。
Yeah.
那继续吧。
Go on then.
应该是戈德堡。
Would be Goldberg.
清楚吗?
Clear?
迈克·贝贝,清楚吗?
Mike Bebe clear?
我确实有。
I've yep.
我们采访过他。
We interviewed him.
是的。
Yeah.
我以为我就能把你给逗笑了。
I thought I'd get you then.
我迷上了。
I fanicked.
对。
Yep.
我走了。
I'm out.
丹尼·克罗斯。
Danny Cross.
节目结束时,你能列出五个美国喜剧演员吗?其中一些是真实的,一些是虚构的?
The end of the show, could you write a list of five American comics, some of which are real and some of which aren't?
他现在深陷消化不良中。
He's knee knee deep in indigestion here.
不过这真是个有趣的测验。
That's quite a fun quiz though.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你能的话,伙计。
If you can, mate.
如果不能,就坐在那里,尽量忍住那些咳嗽和打嗝。
If not, just sit there and just try and internalize those coughs and burps.
是的。
Yeah.
但我想你为马克斯和大卫也会这么做。
But you would for Max and David, I imagine.
你去的那个地方旅行怎么样?
How was your trip to where have you went?
巴拿马。
Panama.
马来西亚。
Malaysia.
马来西亚。
Malaysia.
所以我在育儿方面有些事情想告诉你,我们回头再说马来西亚的事。
So I've got things I want to tell you parenting wise, we'll go back to Malaysia.
我有
I've got
很多育儿经验。
loads of parenting.
今天早上发生的。
It happened this morning.
我去参加了我女儿的集会。
Went to my daughter's assembly.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那挺好的。
Which was nice.
所以我得调整一下安排,但去了,家长是被邀请的,还是你只是自己去了?
So I had to move things around, but went to Are the parents invited, or did you just turn up?
没有。
No.
家长是被邀请的,这是关于一个集会,让我先确认一下细节。
Parents were invited, and it was an assembly about let me just double check this before.
所以我不希望说错话而被责备。
So I I don't wanna say it wrong and get told off.
我注意到的第一件事是,校长是个十足的狠角色。
First thing I noticed, the head teacher is a fucking g.
她?那是什么意思?
She What does that mean?
就像个黑帮分子。
Like a gangster.
谢天谢地。
Thank god for that.
我还以为你要说
Thought you were about to
因为一些我不明白的事情被取消了。
get canceled for something I didn't understand.
对。
Right.
不。
No.
她真的就是这样,走进来的时候。
She's really like, she walks in.
对吧?
Right?
所有孩子都坐在地上,老师在旁边,家长坐在后面椅子上,就来自参加集会的那个班级。
All the kids all the kids sat on the floor, teachers on the side, parents at the back on chairs, right, just from the class that are doing the assembly.
她走进来。
She walks in.
孩子们都在聊天,这没关系。
They're all chatting away the kids, which is fine.
他们一直在陆续进场。
They've been filing it in.
她把手举了起来。
She puts her she puts her hand in the air.
老师?
The teacher?
她的老师。
Her teacher.
校长站在前面,把手举在空中,五指张开,就像要击掌一样。
The head teacher just stands up front, hand in the air like there's, all fingers out, high five in the air like that.
对吧?
Right?
孩子们注意到了,也跟着把一只手举了起来。
The kids had noticed put her hand up like that.
然后她慢慢再伸出一根手指,变成四根手指向上。
Then she slowly makes puts one finger in to make it four fingers up.
是的
Yeah.
然后放下。
Then down.
我明白另一个脖子。
I understand the other neck.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
我只是给这个加了一点戏剧效果。
I'm just I'm just adding a bit of theater to this.
你的时间安排很紧。
You've a tight schedule
是的。
on Yeah.
别让日程安排妨碍了优质内容。
Let's not let the schedule get in the way of great content.
好的。
Okay.
我只是在营造场景。
I'm just setting the scene here.
我们会再回到这个话题,对吧?
We'll get back to it, are we?
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
所以她要收拾东西。
So she's to fold things up.
其他孩子会那样做,他们移动一个数字,然后它就会往下走,所以她正在倒数。
The other kids do that and they move a digit and then it goes down to so what she's doing is counting down.
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
所以
So
她同时在教数学。
she's teaching the maths at the same time.
是的,是的,她就这样吸引他们的注意力。
Yeah, yeah, So she's getting their attention like that.
当她这样做时,每个孩子都注意到了,教室里渐渐变得越来越安静。
And then as she's doing it, each kid notices, and it slowly gets quieter and quieter.
这是个不错的做法。
That's a good move.
对。
Right.
然后她一直数到一。
And then and then she gets to gets down to one.
是的。
Yeah.
但接着她把手指拉下来,放在自己面前
But then she gets her finger, pulls it down, puts it in front of her
她的嘴。
Her mouth.
然后做口型。
And goes mouth.
她的嘴。
Her mouth.
抱歉。
Sorry.
完全安静。
Complete silence.
完全惊叹。
Complete wow.
很有力量。
Powerful.
是的。
Yeah.
很强。
Powerful.
不管怎样,你有没有
Anyway Did you
把胳膊举起来?
put your arm up?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
我只是在看着,哇。
I was just watching like, wow.
接下来会发生什么?
What's gonna happen here?
然后我自然地看她举起了多少根手指。
And then I'm naturally looking how much she got around up.
但接着你看到手指伸出来了。
But then you see the fingers come out.
我觉得她在倒数。
I think she's doing a countdown.
Lou说,是的,我知道。
Lou's like, yeah, know.
总之,他们进行了一个关于坚强女性、励志女性的集会。
Anyway, so they do the assembly, and the assembly is all about strong women, inspirational women.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以他们谈论励志女性,然后每个孩子排成一行依次上前。
So what they do is they talk about inspirational women, and then each child in a line goes through.
他们举起一张照片,说:‘这是我生命中最鼓舞人心的女性。’
They hold up a picture and say, this is the most inspiring woman in my life.
是的。
Yeah.
明白?
Okay?
所以我们现在有
So we've got
卢在想,这最好是在跟我搞。
Lou's thinking this better be fucking me.
不然我就
Otherwise, I'm
是的。
Yeah.
不过,它一开始是这样的。
So it starts off, though.
比如爱莉安娜·格兰德、比莉·艾利什。
There's, like, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish.
还有乔伊·凯利、凯伦,是的。
There's Chloe Kelly, Karen yeah.
凯伦·卡尼,你知道的,还有那些人。
Karen Carney, you know, and all that.
还有我喜欢的那个家伙,她激励了我,因为我热爱足球,而她是一位出色的足球运动员。
And the guy I love she inspires me because I love football, and she's a brilliant footballer.
所有这些之后,她参加了《舞动奇迹》,展示了
And all this, Then she went on Strictly and showed the
世界在《舞动奇迹》上看到了卡拉萨。
world on Strictly Caracao.
你也可以做到。
You can do too.
不管怎样,味道真的很甜,真的很棒,然后还有一些事情,比如这位女士,这是我阿姨。
Anyway, tastes really sweet and really and then and then there are some things of, like, a lady up this is my auntie.
她对我非常好,一直照顾我。
She's been very kind to me and looked after me.
有些人父母有
Some people's parents have
想着,别烦我。
thinking, bore off.
来吧。
Come on.
好的。
Right.
所以
So
那 Gladiator 中的某一位呢?
What about one of the gladiators?
嗯,虽然有些确实存在。
Well, without but the some of some of them are there.
有很多运动员之类的人。
There's a lot of athletes and stuff.
然后他们的一些家人,虽然可能之前状态不太好,但现在好多了。
And then some of their family members that haven't you know, maybe not have haven't been well, but then they've got well.
这非常鼓舞人心,也令人心酸,很多人谈论他们的母亲之类的事情。
And it's very inspiring and very heart wrenching and lots of people talking about their mums and stuff like that.
对吧?
Right?
所以我说,致敬。
So I'm saying, look, salute.
这触动了我们的女儿。
It gets to our daughter.
对吧?
Right?
她表现得让你根本想不到。
She whips up You've got no idea.
她什么都没提。
She's not mentioned anything.
她只说了一句:你来参加集会吗?
The only thing she said is, are you coming to the assembly?
我去了,是的。
I went, yes.
她非常兴奋,因为我一直不在家。
And she was very excited because I've been away.
我去了,是关于什么的?
Went, what's it about?
她说:我不告诉你。
She went, I'm not telling you.
我不告诉你,也不告诉妈妈。
I'm not telling you or mommy.
所以我心想,哦,也许跟Lou有关。
So I'm like, oh, maybe it's about Lou.
肯定会是。
It's gonna be.
是的
Yeah.
总之,她拿出了一张照片。
Anyway, she whips up the photo.
约瑟芬·贝克。
Josephine Baker.
那是谁?
Who's that?
那是谁?
Who's that?
你告诉我啊,老兄。
You tell me, mate.
约瑟芬·贝克。
Josephine Baker.
你知道她是谁吗?
Do you know who she is?
嗯,她对你女儿来说非常重要。
Was a Well, she's very dear to your daughter.
她是一位1906年出生的舞者,曾参与民权运动,跳舞时拒绝前往实行种族隔离的场所。
Well, she's a dancer that was born in 1906, that was in the civil rights movement, who used to dance and then refused to go to places that had segregation.
是的。
Yep.
真是个令人钦佩的女性。
Quite, you know, inspiring woman.
是的。
Yep.
我女儿决定,她是自己生命中最受鼓舞的女性。
And my daughter's decided that's the most inspiring woman in her life.
是的。
Yep.
她的故事,为什么不会打动2026年肯特郡一个八岁的白人孩子呢?
And what what about her story doesn't speak to a white eight year old from Kent in 2026?
不喜欢跳舞。
Doesn't like dancing.
不喜欢跳舞。
Doesn't like dancing.
所以,是啊。
And so so so yeah.
所以我们坐在那里。
So we're sat there.
当约瑟夫是路时,路的反应是什么?路在想,这将会是我。
What was Lou's reaction when Joseph was Lou thinking, this is gonna be me.
我这里有份《星期日泰晤士报》第二版。
I've got a number two Sunday Times are here.
嗯,是的。
Well, yeah.
我的意思是,当时我们想着,也许是因为
I mean, at that point, we were thinking, oh, maybe because of the
我需要什么时间安排?
What timing do I need?
因为时间安排的问题。
Because of the timing.
当这个事情正在筹备时,Lou还没有开始独自带孩子。
When when this was being put together, it wasn't the time when Lou was doing a lot of solo parenting.
我经常不在家,而她写了一本书,我们还举办了一场晚宴来庆祝,那是个重要的时刻,所以我当时想,天啊,她可能会为Lou也这么做。
I was away a lot, and she'd written this book, and we'd had a dinner to celebrate it, and it was a big So I was thinking, Oh, God, she might do this for Lou.
总之,我和Lou之间有点疏远,她进来时座位不够,所以她坐在我旁边几排的地方。
Anyway, we'd been separated slightly, me and Lou, where as she'd come in, there weren't enough seats, so she was sat a few down from me.
是的。
Yeah.
总之,我真的看到了那样的反应。
Anyway, so I did really see a reaction like that.
然后我走过去,我对女儿说,我跟约瑟芬·贝克说。
And then I would come over, I said I said to my daughter, I went, to Josephine Baker.
她回答,是的。
She goes, yeah.
我说,我从来没听你提起过她。
I went, I've never heard you mention her ever.
从来没。
Ever.
是的。
Yeah.
没有。
No.
是的。
Yeah.
我确实没怎么提过。
I haven't really.
那你为什么选她呢?
Why did you pick her then?
她说,他们说就选她吧,激励一位女性。
She said, they said just pick her, inspire a woman.
所以我只是正好找到了她,然后就选了她。
So I just just in fact just found her and did her.
我根本不在乎约瑟芬·贝克。
Literally couldn't give a shit about Josephine Baker.
但公平地说
But to be fair
不过我不清楚她是从哪儿找到她的。
So I don't know where she's found her, though.
她只是比其他人更有激励性。
She's just She's more inspiring than the other.
那在课堂上就没提到过她吗?
So has it not come up in class?
我的意思是,公平地说,我和她只有五分钟时间,我得阻止路直接质问她为什么没选路。
I mean, to be fair, I had five minutes with her, and I had to stop Lou from directly questioning her why she didn't pick Lou.
因为露不想成为那样的妈妈,但又想成为那样的妈妈,她终究不是那样的妈妈。
Because Lou didn't wanna be that mum, but also did wanna be that mum, she wasn't that mum.
她把这件事藏在心里。
She kept it to herself.
但你知道,约瑟琳·贝克是美国裔法国舞蹈家、歌手和演员。
But, you know, so Joseline Baker was American French dancer, singer, and actress.
她的职业生涯主要集中在欧洲,尤其是法国。
Her career was centered primarily in Europe, mostly in France.
她是第一位主演重大电影的黑人女性。
She was the first black woman to star in a major motion picture.
1927年的法国无声电影《热带女妖》。
The 1927 French silent film, Siren of the Tropics.
我的意思是,这太冷门了。
I mean, this is the most niche.
主动联系了。
Reached out.
哈迪会难以适应这种小众的电影制作。
Hardy would struggle with this kind of niche filmmaking.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
但我认为她只是上网搜了一下。
But I think she just googled it.
现在叫约瑟芬·贝克了。
It's Josephine Baker now.
我不断给露发约瑟芬·贝克的照片。
I keep sending Lou photos of Josephine Baker.
但她从未提起过这件事。
But she's never mentioned that.
她是个有抱负的女性。
And she's an Aspiring woman.
是的。
Yeah.
从历史上看很重要。
Important historically.
有道理。
Fair enough.
但那是
But it was
可以说,她比爱莉安娜·格兰德做得更多。
Arguably, she's done more than Ariana Grande.
我觉得她确实如此。
I'd say she definitely has.
是的。
Yeah.
但没错。
But yes.
但那真的很奇怪,因为每个人都在讲家人、运动员、流行明星之类的人
But it it was very weird because everyone was doing, like, a family member or an athlete or a pop star or someone
是流行文化中的人物,或者某个人
that's Someone in popular culture or someone
比如,他们是个了不起的足球运动员之类的。
who does Oh, they're an amazing footballer or whatever.
而她却站起身,拿出了约瑟芬·贝克的照片。
And and it was just like, she stood up and whipped this photo up when Josephine Baker.
什么?
What?
我是不是在平行宇宙里?
Am I in parallel universe?
她是那群狮子队的一员吗?
Was she one of the lionesses?
她踢左后卫,对吧?
She played left back, didn't she?
那是角斗士的真实名字之一吗?
Is that one of the real names of the gladiators?
总之,哇。
Anyway, so Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
真的让我笑翻了
Just cracked me
今天。
up today.
对。
Yeah.
那很好。
That's that's good.
哦,我们给罗斯过了生日,罗布。
Oh, we had Rose's birthday, Rob.
我给你留了个悬念。
I left you with a cliffhanger.
哦,气球。
Oh, balloons.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
住在埃克塞特,罗布,这真是个很棒的地方。
This is a great thing about living in Exeter, Rob.
你
You
在伦敦可没法这么做。
just can't do this in London.
继续。
Go on.
你在伦敦根本做不到这一点。
You simply can't do this in London.
好的。
Okay.
我们刚进了一家店。
We just went into a shop.
是的。
Yeah.
叫作
Called
彩带。
Streamers.
向彩带致敬。
Shout out to Streamers.
是的。
Yeah.
只是一个独立经营的家庭派对小店。
Just an independent run family party shop.
是的。
Yep.
刚买了一些气球。
Just bought some balloons.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,是的。
So then Yep.
每个气球6英镑。
£6 each for a balloon.
你之前付了多少钱?
How much did you pay before?
贵得要死。
Fucking loads.
我确实说过。
We I did say.
是的。
Yeah.
因为你买的气球是寄到你这里的,因为你习惯了住在东伦敦,那里没有卖有用东西的商店。
Because you're getting them sent to you because you're so used to living in East London where there is no shops that sell you useful things.
一个有机面包。
An organic loaf.
是的。
Yeah.
但你能买到一个数字4,一个充气的43吗?
But can you get a number four, an inflatable 43?
不能。
No.
你根本买不到。
You fucking can't.
不过,乔什,我要说的是,这件事并不是说,如果你住在伦敦更远一点的地方,或者住在不是满是嬉皮士的伦敦区域
Well, what I would say, though, Josh, this thing isn't, like, sort of just, like, if you lived a bit further out of London or even in a bit of London not full of hipsters
这才是有趣的地方。
this is the interesting thing.
比如,我可以在布罗姆利做这件事,那 technically 也算是伦敦。
Like, I could do that in Bromley, which is technically London.
不,不行。
Well, no.
但如果你住在……你本来是可以做到的
But you could you could do that if
那你就不需要了,你可以
Then you don't do for You could
如果你住在苏荷区,你本来是可以做到的。
if if you lived in Soho, you could have done that.
去死吧。
Die.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我不认为我会说。
Don't think I would tell
哪里?不。
where any No.
但我之所以这么说。
But why I'm saying it.
如果我住在苏荷区,罗布,我二十四小时内就会崩溃,因为早上我试着去买瓶牛奶,却会遇到刚通宵回来的人,到处都是这样。
If I lived in Soho, Rob, I would have a break down within twenty four hours because I'd try and go to get a pint of milk in the morning, and there'd be people coming back from a night out Just because everything over the place.
不。
No.
但我想说的是,伦敦某些地方仍然有可能这样。
But what I'm saying is you could there are bits of London where that is still a possibility.
你当时在更潮一点的区域。
You was in a bit more of a hipstery bit.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
实际上,你这么说挺有意思的。
Actually, it's interesting you say that.
谢谢。
Thank you.
因为这个周末我们回了伦敦。
Because we went back to London this weekend.
是的。
Yeah.
是我女儿朋友的生日。
So it was my daughter's friend's birthday.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我们想,为什么不在伦敦度过一个周末呢?
So we thought, why don't we spend a weekend in London?
那天是母亲节。
It was Mother's Day.
这是件不错的事。
It's a nice thing to do.
是的。
Yeah.
东伦敦让我感到非常、非常有压力。
East London makes me feel really, really stressed.
这很棒。
This is great.
你知道这种感觉是什么吗?
Do know what this feels like?
这感觉就像你和大安一起时,故意绕开托特纳姆,偷懒放松的样子。
It feels like when you and Big Ang went on the overlap and just slacked off Tottenham.
是的。
Yeah.
我特别喜欢你身上这种能量。
I I love this energy about you.
对于不了解大安的人,他是个足球教练,因为这感觉就像
For people that don't know Big Ang, he's a football manager, because it does feel like
他是个
he's a
德克萨斯东部的角色。
character in East Texas.
是的。
Yeah.
大安以前根本讨厌帕特·巴彻。
Big Ang used to basically hated Pat Butcher.
Big Ang 曾经管理过托特纳姆热刺。
Big Ang used to manage Tottenham.
是的。
Yeah.
他被托特纳姆热刺解雇了。
He got sacked by Tottenham.
他走之后,球队变得更糟了。
They've got worse since he's gone.
然后另一位教练也被解雇了,就在那位教练被解雇的那天,他上了其中一个最大的足球播客节目,而且
Then another manager got sacked, and then the day that manager got sacked, he was on one of the biggest football podcasts, and he
根本不是最大的播客之一。
was basically Not one of the biggest podcasts.
你就像抨击东伦敦那样抨击托特纳姆。
Going in on Tottenham the way you're going in on East London.
像那些住在那儿的人,这种生活方式完全不切实际。
Like the But people that live it's totally impractical as a way to live.
不,我觉得我就像在三年前的这个播客里采访自己。
No So I feel like I'm interviewing myself on this podcast three years ago.
无论新开多少家提供小份菜品的餐厅,都无法弥补缺少适合和孩子一起做的事情。
No amount of new restaurants that do small plates makes up for the lack of things you can do with your kids
是的。
Yeah.
或者获取东西的便利性。
Or the ease you can get stuff.
我觉得,如果你没有孩子,这里是个绝佳的居住地。
It's an amazing place to live if you haven't got kids, I think.
对。
Yeah.
我同意。
I agree.
有孩子的话,就很难了。
With kids, it's hard.
这太疯狂了。
It's wild.
你的孩子们怎么样?
How are your
那他们的朋友们在那边带孩子情况如何?
friends getting on then with kids there?
他们已经深陷其中了。
They're they're deep in the Kool Aid.
明白了。
Right.
所以他们很认同这种氛围。
So they're into that vibe.
他们喜欢小份餐,但不想要派对彩带和气球。
They love small plates, and they don't want party streamer but balloons.
没错。
No.
不。
No.
他们喜欢小份菜。
They love small plates.
是的。
Yeah.
他们想从六岁就开始担心中学的选择,因为选项太差了。
They want to start worrying about secondary schools at
因为选项太差了。
the age of six because the options are so bad.
好吧。
Okay.
是这种氛围吗?
Is that the vibe?
就是这种氛围。
That's the vibe.
我的孩子要么接受教育,要么加入帮派。
My child either gets an education or they're in a gang.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是仅有的两个选择。
They're the two options.
但那个巴拉塔。
But that barrata.
你知道我的问题是什么吗,我
Do you know my problem I
我走路的时候意识到,他们一直带着一把僵尸刀去学校,但我们不想失去这些炸土豆球。
realized when I was walking They've been carrying a zombie knife to school, but we don't wanna lose the crockets.
我们超爱这些炸土豆球。
We love these crockets.
我走路的时候,正在拍我的节目,就在你们所谓的特别场所。
I was walking so I'm doing my I'm filming my show at my, what you'd call it, special.
这是一种美式说法。
That's it's an Americanism.
我对此感到很困扰。
I struggle with that.
你说得对极了。
You're so right.
我只是在拍摄我的巡演节目。
I'm just filming my tour show.
这不算特别节目。
It's not a special.
它没什么特别的。
There's nothing special about it.
人人都在拍这种东西。
Everyone's fucking doing them.
嗯,也不是。
Well, no.
不是所有人。
Not everyone.
不像大多数公众那样。
Not like most of the public.
不。
No.
但大多数喜剧演员并不是特别节目。
But most comedians are it's not a special.
不。
No.
没关系。
It's okay.
这是你的
It's your
这是一种罚款。
It's a fine.
你正在拍摄你的脱口秀吗?
You're filming your fine?
我正在拍摄我的脱口秀。
I'm filming my fine.
好的。
Alright.
你什么时候拍摄你的脱口秀?
When are you filming your fine?
五月。
May.
在哈克尼。
In Hackney.
但巡演什么时候结束?
But when's the tour finish?
这是最后一场。
It's the last night.
但你不在这个国家增加巡演场次吗?
But you're not adding on the tour in this country?
不。
No.
你五月份就结束了,所以是要收尾了。
You're done in May, so you're finishing.
是的。
Yeah.
真好。
Lovely.
哦,真好。
Oh, lovely.
所以我要拍我的fine了。
So I'm filming my fine.
对。
Yeah.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。