本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
亚当,你的观点是什么?
Adam, what's your point?
未来前景光明。
The future looks bright.
握手比我看过的任何东西都更好。
The handshake is better than anything I ever saw.
它是
It's
就在这里。
right here.
瓜拉一零一?
Guarra one 0 one?
我马上送你过去。
I'll send you right there.
我来看看一组好的。
I'll take a look at a set of Alright.
又是那种发生了很多事情的周末。
Another one of those weekends where a lot of things happen.
如果你在墨西哥度假,我们被告知祝你平安。
If you were in Mexico on vacation, we're being told God bless you.
稳住,注意安全,如果可能的话尽快离开。
Buckle down, be safe, get out if you can.
我们都看过那些视频。
We've all seen the videos.
你可能也看过那些视频。
You've probably seen the videos.
墨西哥正在发生的这些事情简直是滔天暴行。
Absolute atrocities of what's going on in Mexico.
这些都是我们去过的 places,我们住过的度假村,过去二十五年里我们可能去过墨西哥五十次了。
These are places we went to, resorts we've stayed at, probably been to Mexico 50 times the last twenty five years.
我们有一些极其美好的回忆。
We have some incredible memories.
但每次他去的时候,都会说,小心点,可能发生什么事。
But every time he'd go, he'd say, hey, just be careful what could happen.
还有关于他发生的整个El Mencho事件。
And this whole El Mento story of what's going on with him.
那个人以前是警察,这就是他的身份。
The guy was a former cop is what he was.
他们杀死的那个人,是……的首领。
The guy that they killed, who was the leader of
El Mencho。
El Mencho.
CJNG。
CJNG.
El Mencho以前是警察。
El Mencho was a former cop.
他曾经是一名地方警察。
He was a local police officer.
他的故事会传开的。
His story will will go through.
他以前在美国被逮捕过。
He got arrested in The US before.
他们把他送回去了。
They send him back.
我们早就知道他是谁。
We've known who he is.
你知道吗?
You know?
他们从贩毒集团中分裂出来,然后做了他们做的事。
They they split off from the cartel, and then they did what they did.
但不管怎样,那里还有很多内容要讲。
But, anyways, there's a lot to cover there.
今天早上汤姆有一个非常独特的视角。
And Tom had a very unique angle this morning.
我想要Steelers Thunder。
I want Steelers Thunder.
我希望你能听他亲口说,因为他提出了一个很好的观点,关于美国如何应对那些担忧的人,以及这如何适用于伊朗随时可能发生的情况。
I want you to hear it from him because he had a very good point on how America can the folks who are concerned, how this applies to what could happen to Iran any minute now.
国情咨文是什么时候?
State of the Union is when?
明晚就是发表国情咨文的时候。
Tomorrow night is when the State of the Union is.
我们自己将在这里举办一场现场活动,届时会对国情咨文做出反应。
We're going to be doing a live event here ourselves, and we'll be reacting to the State of the Union.
罗布,时间是几点?是09:00吗?
What time is the is it at 09:00, Rob?
是八点还是九点?是东部时间晚上9点。
Is it eight or nine It's 9PM Eastern.
东部时间晚上9点。
9PM Eastern.
罗布和文尼都很喜欢。
Rob, and Vinny loves it.
我的意思是,他们越晚拿到,我不明白为什么不能安排在午夜。
Like, the later they get it, I don't know why they can't do that midnight.
为什么不能在午夜发表国情咨文呢?
Like, why can't you do the State of the Union at midnight?
配上雪茄。
With cigars.
你明白我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
雪茄。
Cigars.
配上三根、四根雪茄。
With three, four cigars.
文尼会一根接一根地点燃雪茄。
Vinny will light the cigars up one by one by one.
然后我们得谈谈伊朗。
And then we have to talk about Iran.
想想看,如果总统正在发表国情咨文演讲,而南希·佩洛西正在家撕碎文件,那该有多疯狂。
What would be wild is can you imagine the president has given a state of the union speech and there's Nancy Pelosi somewhere in her house ripping papers apart?
就在那一刻,对伊朗的袭击同时发生。
And all of a sudden, the attack to Iran happens simultaneously.
我们知道谁会到场。
We know who's going to be there.
你知道我们邀请了谁吗?
You know who we invited?
我们邀请了刚刚赢得冠军的美国国家冰球队。
The US national the hockey team that just I
太棒了。
love that.
我听说了
I heard
那句名言。
that quote.
多么精彩的视频啊。
What an incredible video.
当你以那种方式获胜时,我们必须把那个人塑造成英雄。
We got to turn that guy into a hero when you win that way.
所以那里会有很多事情发生。
So it's going be a lot going on there.
关税裁决,很多消息正在传出。
The tariff ruling, a lot coming out.
总统,你知道,他在Truth Social上发推文时用的小写字母,这让他很生气。
The president, you know, he's upset when he's sending tweets out on Truth Social with lowercase.
他不喜欢小写,但他自己却恰恰相反。
He doesn't like lowercase, but he's the opposite.
你知道人们常说大写字母就像是在尖叫吗?
You know how they say the uppercase is screaming?
对他来说,小写字母才是尖叫。
To him, the lowercase is screaming.
你知道,不同的人有不同的感受。
You know, it's different for different people.
我们会展示这一点。
We'll show that.
还有约翰·基拉基亚,他曾是中情局特工,就是那个站出来谈论水刑真实存在的人,后来被捕并惹上了麻烦。
And John Kirakia, who was a former CIA agent, he's the guy that came out and talked about waterboarding being a real thing, got arrested, got in trouble.
他说了一些他认为伊朗正在发生的事情。
He said some things that he thinks is going on with Iran.
顺便说一下,中央情报局,他也在Menek上。
By the way, CIA, he's also on Menek.
他的Menek现在正火得一塌糊涂,很多人都在提问。
His Menek is blowing up right now with a bunch of people asking questions.
你们可以去Menek看看,约翰。
You guys can go Menek, John.
他对伊朗正在发生的事情有一些看法。
He's got some thoughts on what's going on with Iran.
而对于那些说投票需要身份证太麻烦的人呢。
And then for for the folks that, you know, say, you know, you you need an ID to vote is too much.
要做的事情太多了。
Too too much stuff to do.
你能想象吗?人们真得认真对待这些事了。
Can you imagine, like, people got to get serious about this stuff.
什么更重要?
What's more important?
投票还是铲雪?
Voting or shoveling snow?
当然,在纽约铲雪更重要,而且你还需要更多身份证才能铲雪。
Of course, it's shoveling snow in New York, and you need more IDs for that.
你知道吗,亚当今天早上提到过一位女士。
You know, and there's this lady Adam was talking about this morning.
我觉得她叫莉兹之类的,正在纽约到处跑。
I think her name is Liz or something, who's in New York going around.
她早上八点就去了那里。
She went there 8AM.
她说,你得晚上八点再回来。
Said, You gotta come back at 8PM.
是的。
Yeah.
她说,我得铲雪。
She says, I gotta shovel.
她说,这不被允许。
She said, This is not approved.
你需要两张身份证。
You need two IDs.
我搞了个吹风器,那玩意儿叫什么来着?
I got a blow what do you call it?
你得能够拥有
You to be able had
一台吹雪机,那个
a snowblower, the
穆斯林斯洛维茨?
Muslim Slovitz?
不,不。
No, no.
这没被批准。
It's not approved.
这没被批准。
It's not approved.
你知道的,因为纽约的曼丹尼,他们有一些你必须遵守的特定规章制度。
You know, because Mamdani in New York, they got certain rules and regulations you got to follow.
你知道的,他去了某个清真寺。
You know, he went to a certain mosque.
也许维尼会给你看一段视频,关于发生在马阿拉歌庄园的枪击事件,一名20岁的年轻人遇害了。
Maybe Vinny will show you the clip of what happened Mar a Lago shooting that took place and 20 year old got killed.
有些人正在猜测那个人的背景。
There are some people that are speculating what the guy's background is.
摩根大通承认,在1月6日国会山骚乱后关闭了特朗普的账户。
JPMorgan admits it shuttered Trump's accounts following January sixth capital riots.
如果情况属实,他们那样做的话,事情会变得很棘手。
If that is the case, it is going to be nasty if they did that.
既然他们现在承认了,特朗普呼吁Netflix解雇董事会成员苏珊·赖斯,否则就要承担后果。
And now that they're admitting to it, Trump calls on Netflix to fire board member Susan Rice or pay the consequences.
而她翻脸了,还威胁特朗普的支持者,说复仇最好是冷着来。
And she flipped and she threatens Trump supporters, revenge is best served cold.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
想象一下,等这些人重新掌权后,他们计划要做些什么。
Imagine when these guys get back in office, what they're planning on doing.
JD或者马尔科,很多人都在讨论会是谁。
JD or Marco, a lot of people are talking about who it's going to be.
罗布,我们这里做过投票了吗?观众更希望选谁?
Have we ran a poll here yet, Rob, on who the audience would rather have?
我不确定我们有没有做过。
Don't know if we have or not.
现在就直接发起投票吧,放开来投。
Just start the poll right now and let it rip.
各位,我们很好奇。
And folks, we're curious.
如果在他们两人中选一个,你会投给谁?
If it was one of the two, who would you vote for?
选JD,选马尔科,或者选其他。
JD put JD, put Marco, put other.
三个选项。
Three options.
JD、Marco、其他,我们来看看结果如何。
JD, Marco, other, and let's see how that goes.
特朗普将全球关税提高至15%。
Trump raises global tariffs to 15%.
兰德·保罗,我有一段他预测此事将会发生的片段,他称之为对我们共和国的捍卫。
Rand Paul, I got a clip of him predicting that this was going to take place, and he called it in defense of our republic.
凯文·奥利里表示,最高法院的关税裁决引发了一场噩梦。
Kevin O'Leary says Supreme Court caused a nightmare with the tariff decision.
我们会报道这个。
We'll cover that.
然后洛杉矶市长在电视直播中被记者点名。
And then LA mayor called out by reporter on live TV.
加州最近日子不好过。
California is having a rough time.
这个叫加文·纽森的州长,正试图向观众展示他拥有世界上最重要的工作。
This guy named Gavin Newsom, who's the governor, is trying to have the most, you know, important job in the world to an audience.
他试图与非裔美国观众产生共鸣,却说自己有多蠢。
He was trying to relate to this African American audience and talking about how dumb he is.
我不清楚你到底想表达什么,有人觉得这种说法极端种族主义。
And I don't know I don't know what you're trying to say, like to relate to so extremely some people called it extremely racist.
他称之为高尚,或者像你说的,公开谈论自己的SAT成绩。
He called it noble or maybe like, you know, talking about his SAT scores officially public.
然后我们还有一些其他事情需要报道。
And then we got a few other things that we got to cover.
那位赢得胜利的人做得非常好。
The guy who won beautifully done.
我们这里还有别的吗?
What else we got here?
我觉得我把这些都搞对了。
I think I got all this stuff right.
就连卡什·帕特尔也在场。
Even Kash Patel was there.
哦,我的女孩回来了,各位。
Oh, my girl is back, folks.
我经常跟我妻子说,如果你真得担心哪个女人,那不是查理兹·塞隆,不是斯嘉丽·约翰逊,也不是贾达·萍克特,而是金·波特。
I tell my wife all the time, if there is a woman you have to worry about, it's not Charlize, it's not Scarlett, it's not Jada Pinkett, it's Kim Porter.
我的意思是,你听好了。
I mean, this is like, listen.
太性感了。
So hot.
你能想象她跟你说话会有多放得开吗?
Can you imagine how dirty she'll talk to you?
好好想想吧。
Just think about it.
明白吗?
Okay?
她会是什么样子,但这位女士真的值得给予她
How she would be, but this this lady that's one of the gotta give her
一枪。
a shot.
说实话,
Honestly,
我不是
I'm not
我也没骗你。
even lying to you.
我想你了。
I miss you.
她为你这么做?
She does it for you?
我想你了。
I miss you.
你离开太久了。
You've been gone too long.
哪个男人会喜欢一个整天只想吵架、跟你打架、让你生活水深火热的女人?
What man doesn't like a woman that just wants to argue twenty four seven and fight you and make your life a living?
什么样的男人会想要那样?
Kind of a man doesn't want that?
凯蒂。
Katie.
好吧。
Okay.
这就是梦想中的加州。
This is a dream California.
这就是梦想。
This is a dream.
顺便说一句,出于内容目的,我非常希望她能成为加州州长,纯粹是为了内容目的。
By the way, for content purposes, I would love for her to become the governor of California just for content purposes.
罗伯,我们本来可以,每天都来这里做播客准备。
Rob, every We would, every day, come here and do a podcast prep.
80%的内容都会是关于金·凯蒂·波特的。
80% would be by Kim Katie Porter.
请原谅我叫你金。
Forgive me for calling you Kim.
她是凯蒂·波特。
It's Katie Porter.
她是个传奇人物。
She's a legend.
她是个甜心。
She's a sweetheart.
她是个好女孩。
-She's girl.
我的天哪。
My gosh.
而且,她是我的。
-And, she's she's mine.
我的意思是,听好了,今天一整天都在为这个奔忙,宝贝。
I mean, listen, a hall passed for this all day, baby.
我知道。
-I know.
哦,是的。
-Oh, yeah.
求你了,珍。
Please, Jen.
话虽如此,各位,让我告诉你们现在发生的事有多棒。
That being said Guys, let me tell you what's so awesome with what's going on.
明白吗?
Okay?
这个
This
这一周,过去七八天里,我们一直在拉斯维加斯参加魔术秀,现在我们正在意大利参加米兰的MICHEM展会,就是那个人人都会出席的展会。
week, for the last seven or eight days, we've been at the Magic Show in Las Vegas, and we're currently at Italy at the MICHEM show, the Milan show, the show that everybody shows up.
路易威登、香奈儿、爱马仕,所有人都在。
Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, everybody.
你知道今年谁也去了吗?
And you know who was there this year?
Future Looks Bright 鞋子。
Future Looks Bright shoes.
我们派了皮特、利奥,米歇尔也去了那里,玩得很开心。
There, we sent Pete, Leo, and Michele went over there having a great time.
说吧。
Go ahead
跟他们更新一下这些FLB鞋子在拉斯维加斯魔术秀以及米凯的情况。
and give them an update on what's going on with these FLB shoes in Vegas at the Magic Show as well as Mike.
说吧,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
好的。
Okay.
对了,你们知道我今天穿的是什么吗?
By the way, you know what I'm wearing today?
干净利落。
Clean.
我再跟你们说一遍。
Again, let me say this to you guys.
我穿的是我的棕色款。
I'm wearing my brown ones.
明白吗?
Okay?
前景光明。
Future looks bright.
维尼穿的是他的黑色款。
Vinny's wearing his black ones.
明白吗?
Okay?
从9月9日开始,我告诉你们从9月9日到今天,我只脱下过这双鞋五天。
From September 9, when I tell you from September 9 till today, I've only worn these shoes except for five days.
我就穿这一种。
That's all I wear.
五天。
Five days.
明白吗?
Okay?
我超爱这双鞋。
And I love them.
它们太舒服了。
They're so comfortable.
每天,我就只穿这一种。
Every day, this is all I wear.
对于一些问鞋子问题的朋友,我们已经有几周没做促销了,因为每次一上架就卖光。
For some of you guys that are asking questions about shoes, we haven't done a CTA for a couple of weeks because it sells out every time we do them.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以如果你还没为自己买一双,去网站看看这双鞋,和其他鞋对比一下,比如Berlutis、Ferragamos、Zennias、Gucci的。
So if you haven't picked one up for yourself yet, go to the site, take a look at the shoe compared with all the other shoes, the Berlutis, the Ferragamos, the Zennias, the Gucci's.
如果你想要一双鞋,鞋底有和Enclaude或Hoka一样的泡沫技术,同时外观像Xenia那样,用意大利托斯卡纳的真皮制作,并且希望以合理的价格将两者结合,让你在董事会里把脚搭在膝盖上时,鞋上写着‘未来光明’,顺利谈成生意。
If you want a shoe that has the same, you know, foam, the foam technology in the bottom, like the Enclaude or the Hokas, and then the look of a Xenia with the leather, genuine leather from Tuscany, Italy, and you want to combine the two together for a reasonable price while you can sit in a boardroom, put up your shoe on your knee, it says future looks bright and get the deal done.
如果你是这样的人,就去vtmerge.com下单吧。
If you're that kind of a person, go to vtmerge.com, place your order.
40双FLB款。
40 FLB ones.
顺便说一句,别犹豫,赶紧下手,因为尺码很快就会卖光。
Excited about by the way, whatever you do, do it fast because sizes go.
我会收到消息的。
I'll get messages.
Pat,11码已经卖光了,这就是会发生的情况。
Pat, eleven's ran out because that's what happens.
当我们收到订单时,一个尺码48双,一个尺码82双,一个尺码1.11美元,它们卖得相当快。
When we get the orders, it's 48 for one size, 82 for one size, $1.11 for one size, and they go fairly quickly.
如果你像我一样,就把每种颜色都买了。
If you if you're like me, buy every color.
海军蓝、黑色、棕色和白色。
Navy blue, black, brown, and white.
尽情享受吧。
Enjoy them.
我能快速插播一条广告吗?
Can I give a quick plug?
可以。
Yes.
请讲。
Go ahead.
文尼·秀姆普,你非常慷慨地给了我们一双黑色的FLB鞋。
So you gave us a pair very kindly, Vinny Showemup, of the black FLBs.
你可能还记得几年前,你给我买了这双法拉加莫鞋。
You might recall a couple years ago, you bought me these Faragamos.
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
我今天穿着它们,因为穿蓝色的时候,要配白色的。
I'm wearing them today because, you know, with blue, you wear the white.
我说的是真心话,真的发誓。
When I and this this is genuine hand to God.
这鞋简直难受死了。
These are uncomfortable as hell.
但出于尊重,也因为我喜欢这双鞋,我还是穿着它。
But out of respect and because I love the shoe, I wear them.
我还没拿到白色的FLBs。
I haven't got the white FLBs yet.
简直是天壤之别。
It's night and day.
这个和我心想,哦,
This versus I'm like, oh,
痛苦和黑色FLBs相比。
hurting versus the the black FLBs.
你知道,
You know,
我喜欢穿黑色西装。
I like wearing the black suit.
是的。
Yeah.
太棒了。
Incredible.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
我有过
I had
一个叫戴利的家伙在
a guy named daily in
办公室里,都是超级有影响力的人。
the office, massive, massive influencers.
他常说,人人都有这些FLBs。
He's like, everyone has these FLBs.
我问他,你有什么?
I go, what do you got?
他说,我有Xenyas。
He goes, I got Xenyas.
这些FLBs看起来和那双黑色的Xenyas很像。
And the FLBs look similar to the to the Xenyas, the black pair.
是的。
Yeah.
我问他:你花了多少钱?
And I go, how much did you drop?
他说:是的,这双鞋大概1500美元。
He goes, yeah, these are like $1,500 shoes.
我说:你居然花了1500美元买这双鞋?
I said, you spent $1,500 on these shoes.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我说:老兄,省省这笔钱吧。
I go, bro, save that money.
好。
Yeah.
买双FLB吧。
FLB it up.
这正变得越来越流行。
It's becoming a thing.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
我太喜欢了。
I love it.
顺便说一下,你之前知道吗?
And by the way, you were, do you already know?
因为你给我发消息说,我以前从没穿过这么舒服的东西。
Because you messaged me saying, I've never had anything this comfortable before.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
All right.
我们直接进入正题吧。
Let's get right into it.
第一个故事。
First story.
好的。
Okay.
我们首先要谈的是墨西哥正在发生的事情。
First story that we want to get into is what's going on in Mexico.
我们本在专心做自己的事。
We're minding our own business.
突然间,我收到了大量消息,真的是大量消息。
All of a sudden, I'm getting bombarded with literally, I mean, messages.
帕特,看看墨西哥发生了什么。
Pat, look what's going on in Mexico.
看看墨西哥发生了什么。
Look what's going on in Mexico.
这是什么?
What is this?
看看这些视频。
Just take a look at these videos.
看看这个。
Take a look at this.
看看那个。
Take a look at that.
所以,据称在墨西哥,让我去读一下这个故事,这样我们就直接进入主题了。
So apparently, in Mexico let me go to the story to read so it'll take us right into it.
罗布,墨西哥的故事在第几页?
Rob, what page is the Mexico story?
第二十六和二十七页。
Twenty six and twenty seven.
第二十六和二十七页。
Page twenty six and twenty seven.
墨西哥头号通缉毒贩埃尔门乔在军事行动中被击毙,全国多地爆发暴力冲突。
Mexico's most wanted drug dealer, El Mencho, killed in military operation as violent clashes erupt across the country.
罗布,这是CNN的片段还是ABC的片段?
Rob, is this the CNN clip or the ABC clip?
ABC的。
ABC.
好的。
Okay.
开始吧。
Go for it.
墨西哥最有权势的毒品教父在一次军事行动中被击毙。
Mexico's most powerful drug kingpin was killed during a military operation.
墨西哥官员表示,犯罪团伙焚烧了汽车和卡车,以阻断全国的道路。
Mexican officials say criminal groups burned cars and trucks to block roads across the country.
美国国务院警告美国人就地避难。
The state department is warning Americans to shelter in place.
ABC的梅丽莎·邓恩今晚在边境附近。
ABC's Melissa Dunn is near the border tonight.
今晚在巴亚尔塔港爆发了爆炸。
Explosions erupting across Puerto Vallarta tonight.
墨西哥太平洋海岸的度假城市上空升起黑烟。
Black smoke seen rising over the resort city on Mexico's Pacific Coast.
墨西哥军方正在发起一次大胆行动,以抓捕贩毒集团头目鲁本·N,即埃尔门乔。
Mexico's military forces launching a daring operation to capture cartel leader Ruben N, known as El Mencho.
街道上多辆汽车着火。
Multiple cars on fire in the streets.
墨西哥官员表示,在行动过程中,军方人员遭到袭击。
Mexican officials say during their operation, military personnel were attacked.
多名贩毒集团成员被
Several cartel members were
人们从机场跑出来。
people running out of airports.
是的。
Yep.
到处都是火。
A fire everywhere.
也许可以播放一下那个画面。
Maybe show that.
大家想想,你们很多人都去过这个机场。
Just think about, guys, many of you have been to this airport before.
我去过这个机场。
I've been to this airport.
我不记得去了多少次了。
I don't know how many times.
但如果你有这段视频,就播放一下吧。
But if you have it, just play the clip.
对。
Yeah.
这些都是普通人。
This this is regular people.
连安保人员都在跑。
Even security's running.
你知道吗
You know
当安保人员都在跑的时候,情况就糟了。
it's bad when security's running.
天哪。
Jeez.
你有没有一些外面着火的素材?
Do you have some of the stuff outside where it's all on fire?
整个城市都在着火吗?
The entire city's on fire?
你知道吧?
You know?
是的
Yeah.
去吧,就是这个。
Go this is the one.
好市多。
Costco.
大家来看一下。
Check this out, folks.
一位女士开始说西班牙语。
Lady starts speaking in Spanish.
甚至还有他在电话里的录音。
There's even a recording of him on a call.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以情况很糟糕。
So things are nasty.
安迪,在我找你之前,有几件事要说。
A few things, Andy, before I come to you.
我会先找你。
I'll come to you first.
然后,汤姆,关于这件事我也会找你谈谈。
Then, Tom, I'm gonna come to you as well on on this.
埃尔门乔,他的真名是内梅西奥·奥塞格拉·塞万提斯。
El Mencho, his name is Nemesio Oseguara Cervantes.
他本人过去曾是一名地方警察。
He used to be a local cop himself.
如果我没记错的话,他于九十年代在美国因毒品指控被捕,后来被驱逐回墨西哥。
He got arrested in The States, in America, I believe in the nineties, if I'm not mistaken, for drug charges, later deported to Mexico.
他出生于米却肯州。
Born in Michoacan.
我们有很多来自米却肯州的朋友,但他本人就出生在米却肯州。
We have a lot of friends from Michoacan, but he was born in Michoacan.
他是哈利斯科新一代贩毒集团(CJ和J)的头目。
He's a leader of Jalisco's new generation cartel, CJ and J.
CJ和G在21世纪初从墨西哥锡那罗亚贩毒集团分裂出来后,势力迅速崛起。
CJ and G, they rose in dominance in early two thousands when they broke away from the Mexican Sinaloa cartel.
所以他们原本是该集团的一部分。
So they were part of it.
美国曾悬赏1000万美元捉拿他。
US had a $10,000,000 reward bounty for somebody that catches them.
我想墨西哥也悬赏数百万美元要抓他。
I think Mexico had a multimillion dollar bounty on catching them.
他们以销售芬太尼和甲基苯丙胺等合成毒品而闻名。
And then they were known for the synthetic drugs like fentanyl and methamphetamine that they were selling.
显然,他们在那里的生意利润非常丰厚。
Obviously, a very profitable situation that they had going on there.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
然后突然间,他就被杀了。
And then all of a sudden, he gets killed.
就是这个电话,罗布。
This is the phone call, Rob.
这是你掌握的那个电话吗?
Is this the phone call that you have?
当时有一个电话发生了。
There's a phone call that takes place.
通过
By the
顺便说一句,我把它发给你,为了
way I send it to you, for
对于那些说西班牙语的朋友,我只是想让你们知道,他一直在不停地咒骂。
those of you that speak Spanish, I just want you to know, he's cursing nonstop.
所以,做好心理准备。
So brace for impact.
他会把世界上你能想到的所有脏话都骂出来。
He's gonna drop every single f bomb in the world you can think about.
但这是他在打电话,和警察对话,罗布,如果我没猜错的话,他在问:你们到底在干什么?
But this is him calling, having a conversation, Rob, if I'm not mistaken, with cops saying, what the hell are you guys doing?
说吧,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
让警察退后。
Telling the police to back off.
你不知道我是谁吗?
Don't you know who I am?
是的。
Yeah.
别惹
Don't mess with
我。
me.
先生。
Sir.
值得注意的是。
Of notice.
你已经知道怎么回事了。
You already know what's up.
顺便说一下,这还在继续。
This continues, by the way.
这是几分钟前的事。
This is a few minutes.
你可以在这里暂停一下,罗布,因为我们正在学西班牙语,而不是那个词。
You can pause it right there, Rob, because we're learning Spanish and not the right word.
那么,维尼,这里发生了什么?
So Vinny, what's going on here?
你有什么想法?
What are your thoughts?
因为他们通常讨论的重点是,墨西哥总统谢因鲍姆是否与贩毒集团勾结。
Because they typically talk about the important part is if Scheinbaum, the president of Mexico, is in cahoots with the cartel.
这是很多人都想知道的。
That's what a lot of people wanna know.
这是一个毒品国家吗?
Is this a narco state?
说说你的看法。
Your thoughts.
我是说,我们刚刚听到一通电话,是这个该死的贩毒集团最近去世的头目打给他们警察局长的,他说,我给你们钱。
I mean, we just heard a phone call of the recently deceased head of this freaking cartel calling the head of their police department and saying, I give you guys money.
我知道你们其中30个人住在哪里。
I know where 30 of you live.
你明白吗?
You know?
他还说,我会杀了你们的狗。
By the he said, I'll kill your dogs.
这意味着他会杀死妻子和孩子。
That means he will kill the wife, the kids.
这些人真是毫不留情。
These people are freaking relentless.
我看到一些视频在我的XVPat上不断弹出。
I saw I saw videos that were popping up on my XVPat.
我不得不转过头去,因为太残忍了。
I had to turn away because of the brutality.
他们这些人会说,你想聊聊ISIS和哈马斯那些事吗?
They're these guys like, you want to talk about ISIS and Hamas and all that?
是的。
Yeah.
也很可怕。
Horrible as well.
这些人也没差多少。
These guys aren't that far off.
他们把一个人绑在树上,然后用西班牙语说,‘好了,你准备好了吗?’
They had one guy taped to a tree, they're and like, like, in Spanish, okay, you ready?
你在录吗?
Are you recording?
喷火器。
Blowtorch.
然后用喷火器点燃了那个人,连音频都不得不关掉,因为实在太惨了。
And blowtorch and lit the guy on Fighter, and they even had to shut the audio off because it's that bad.
这有点奇怪,因为现在我把它联系起来了。
And it's kind of weird because now I'm tying in.
还记得上周,帕特,或者再上一周吗?
Remember last week, Pat, or the week before?
是的。
Yep.
埃尔帕索因为说有个气球而关闭了机场。
El Paso shut down the airport because they said it was a balloon.
我觉得这跟这些家伙和他们周围飞行的无人机有关。
Think I it has something to do with these guys and flying drones around.
但让我们直说吧,这就是事实。
But let's be let's just call it what it is.
比如,他们把特朗普指定为恐怖分子。
Like, they designated Trump designated them as terrorists.
如果墨西哥总统谢因布洛姆——不管她叫什么名字——都害怕他们并跟他们合作,我认为这正是他们的所作所为,你要明白,这完全是他们干的。
If the president of Mexico, Scheinblom, whatever her name is, she's scared of them and cooperating with them, I think this was of and mind you, this was them.
他们是在我们的协助下除掉他的。
They took him out with the assistance of us.
我们并不声称我们做了所有事,但我觉得我们在后勤和地点安排等方面进行了协调。
We're not claiming that we did everything, but we did coordinate, I think, with logistics and stuff like that for location.
不是我们的人。
Not our guys.
对。
No.
不是我们的人。
Not not our guys.
他们不是,但顺便说一下,二号人物将会接替上来。
They're not but but but and by the way, the number two is gonna step up.
但归根结底,我很高兴他们开始认真对待这个问题了。
But at the end of the day, I'm happy that they're starting to take this serious.
边境就像一个敞开的转门,墨西哥和中国都在往里运,但主要是墨西哥在运枪。
The border is just an open turnstile that Mexico with China as well, but Mexico mainly is bringing in guns.
他们正在运毒品。
They're bringing in drugs.
他们还在进行性贩卖儿童。
They're sex trafficking kids.
就是这些人。
And these are the guys.
就是这些人。
These are the guys.
所以当每个人都知道,我敢保证今天,你会在所有这些节目中听到,所有这些左派都会说:哦,我们要开始一场新战争了。
So when everybody because you know, I guarantee you today, you're gonna hear on all these shows, all these leftists are gonna be like, oh, we're starting a new war.
我们要进去。
We're gonna go in.
我们试图扶持这个、扶持那个。
We're trying to install this and install this.
伙计们,单是毒品就让成千上万的美国人丧命。
Guys, they kill hundreds of thousands of Americans just with drugs alone.
现在想想这个。
And now think about this.
美国人正在前往巴亚尔塔港。
Americans are at Puerto Vallarta.
我表弟拉姆森,上周还在这儿,帕特,他们几周前在卡波圣卢卡斯待了一个月,参加婚礼,我警告过他们。
My cousin, Rumson, who was here last week, Pat, they were in Cabo a couple weeks ago for a month ago for the wedding, and I warned them.
我对他们说:兄弟,他们正在对美国人发出威胁。
I go, bro, they're putting out threats towards Americans.
要小心。
Be careful.
昨天还聊过。
Talked yesterday.
我当时就说,天哪。
Was like, oh my god.
我有朋友在那里,或者正计划去那里。
I have friends that are there or are planning on going there.
而且,这情况确实很糟糕。
And it's just it's a bad situation.
顺便说一句,情况不会好转的。
And by the way, it's not gonna get better.
二号人物已经开始行动,还录了视频说,怎么样?
The number two guy has already started and made a video saying, what's up?
我们来了
Here we
开始吧。
go.
汤姆。
Tom.
情况有点不妙了。
It's getting a bit bad.
汤姆,顺便说一下,汤姆的观点可能对大家来说非常重要,因为在接下来的四十八小时内,任何好事都可能发生。
Tom, by the way, Tom's perspective here is probably very important for everybody to consider because the next forty eight hours, anything good could happen.
请继续,汤姆。
Go ahead, Tom.
所以,对于我们所有正在关注此事的人来说,我们可以讨论特朗普和外国恐怖组织认定以及随之而来的一切。
So for all of us that are taking a look at this, we could talk about Trump and the FTO designation and all that what went with it.
我们可以讨论供应链、旅游业等方面的中断。
We could talk about disruption to supply chain, tourism, and all that.
我们可以讨论所有这些。
We could talk about all that.
我认为这里有一个教训。
I think there's a lesson here.
这个教训就是,如果你斩了龙头,最好准备好B计划,即谁将接手并管理后续事宜。
And the lesson here is if you cut the head off the dragon, you better be ready with plan b, who's gonna step in behind it and to manage it.
当我们审视伊朗时,我认为这正是我们需要担心的。
And when you take a look at, Iran, that's what I think we need to be worried about.
也许这就是为什么军事力量一直在缓慢集结,他们正试图回到谈判桌前。
And perhaps that's why there's been, this slow buildup of all the military, and they're trying to get around to the to the to the table.
因为你看这边,我们还没有看到已确认的死亡病例。
Because you look over here, we haven't seen the confirmed deaths yet.
确实出现了死亡病例。
There were deaths.
有公民死亡。
There were deaths of citizens.
几乎可以肯定存在死亡病例,那里已经有游客死亡。
There are deaths almost certainly, there's been deaths of tourists down there.
哦,这是肯定的。
Oh, for certainly.
确实如此。
For sure.
那里的枪击事件。
The shooting through there.
我们只是没有可靠的媒体或任何人在那里进行报道。
We just don't have reliable media or anybody that's down there that to cover it.
但是,帕特,如果你砍掉了龙头,你最好准备好承担后果。
But you cut the head off the dragon, Pat, you better be ready for the consequence.
看看发生了什么。
Look what happened.
萨达姆·侯赛因被发现躲在一个洞里,浑身虱子、胡子拉碴,他一直只顾逃命,直到最终在那里被找到,然后所有疯狂势力就涌入了伊拉克。
Saddam Hussein was found in a hole with lice and the beard, and he was just running for his life until they finally found him there and all the crazies swept in in Iraq.
现在你看到正在发生什么了。
Now you see what's going on.
这是一个毒品国家。
This is a narco state.
就是这样。
This is it.
顺便说一下,一百一十九。
And by the way, hundred and nineteen.
你知道那是什么吗,帕特?
You know what that is Pat?
距离哈利斯科世界杯赛事还有几天时间。
That's a number of days to the World Cup event in Jalisco.
世界杯?
World Cup?
没错,汤姆。
That's right, Tom.
因为你说得对。
Because it's you're right.
哦,不可能吧。
Oh, no way.
你说得对。
You're right.
全都是美国队。
It's all America.
决赛是在喷气机体育场,但我看到了。
Finals is in the at the Jets Stadium, but it's and I saw that.
我看了那个视频。
I saw the video.
我一直在问自己,为什么
I kept asking myself, why
他们要
are they
在哈利斯科州举办世界杯活动?
showing World Cup event in Jalisco?
你会想要参加或举办一个活动吗,等等。
Would you would you wanna play or hold an event as hold on.
作为一个美国人,你会作为总统,允许美国人去吗?
As an American, would you as a president, you'd let Americans go?
我们现在就是目标。
We're targets right now.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
他们知道美国人
They know that Americans
那场比赛是谁在打?
Who is playing that game?
到底是哪场比赛会在哈利斯科举行?
Who is what which game would be in Jalisco?
哦,天哪。
Oh, man.
是的。
Yeah.
我很好,兄弟。
I'm good, bro.
所有免费票都是前排的?
All free tickets front row?
不是。
No.
我很好。
I'm good.
现在,你面临着权力真空,帕特,在权力真空下会出现两件事。
Right now, you have a power vacuum, You're gonna have two things in a power vacuum, Pat.
那些想成为第一的人之间会爆发战争,而任何站出来的人,都必须展现权力。
A war among those who want to be number one, and then whoever steps up, he has to assert power.
黑帮里就是这么运作的。
That is how it works in gangs.
黑帮就是这么运作的。
That's how it works in cartels.
帕特,你会看到两三个家伙争着当老大,即使已经指定了二号人物,因为这里有机会。
You're gonna have two or three guys, Pat, that are fighting to be number one, even if there's a designated number two, because there's an opportunity here.
而且已经和贩毒集团结成了联盟。
And there've been alliances with the cartels.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
然后你会发现,他必须做些残酷的事,像凯撒·索泽那样,来确立自己的权威。
Then you're gonna find out he has to do something ruthless, Kaiser Soze, to establish his power.
事情就是这么运作的。
That's the way this works.
顺便说一句,如果这种情况持续下去,国际足联主席可不是闹着玩的。
By the way, if this continues, the the FIFA president, he is not a joke.
他随时都能取消哈利斯科的赛事,把比赛移到别的地方。
He will cancel the games in Jalisco move it to a different place in no time.
这对这座城市来说太糟糕了。
This is horrible to the city.
想象一下有多少小企业主依赖着那场比赛。
Imagine how many small business owners were relying on that game.
是的。
Yeah.
他会取消并把比赛移到别的地方。
He will cancel and move it to a different place.
是的。
Yeah.
他会把比赛移到一个完全不同的地方。
He he will move it to a completely different place.
就是他把那个与和平有关的奖项颁给了总统。
He's the one that gave that award to the president, having to do with peace.
我不知道你是否记得这件事。
I don't know if you remember that.
他颁发了某种奖项,国际足联和平奖,哦,是在2020年11月颁给总统的国际足联和平奖。
He gave some kind of an award, the FIFA Peace Award Oh, peace to the president in November 2020 Yeah, the FIFA Peace Prize that he gave.
是的。
Yep.
是的,我正在看这个。
Yeah, and so I'm looking at it.
这将是32场对决之一,所以可能是任何人。
It's going to be one of the 32 matchups, so it could be anybody.
可能是任何一支强队,比如拉丁美洲的主要强国,很可能就是阿根廷、巴西、墨西哥这些国家中的一个。
It could be anybody, a major Latin American power You know, it's most likely gonna be Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, some of those that could
在那里比赛。
play there.
随便问一下,因为我刚见过罗布。
Casual casual question, because I just saw Rob.
你能把那位墨西哥的施因布洛姆总统的头条新闻放出来吗?不管她叫什么名字。
Can you put that headline of the president, Scheinblom of of Scheinblom, whatever her name is, from Mexico?
总统说,对贩毒集团使用武力会侵犯人权。
For for the president to say using force against cartels would violate human rights.
打击毒品战争不是一个选择。
War on narco, not an option.
任何关注此事的人都很清楚,她显然与他们有联系。
It's clear to anybody that's paying attention that she's obviously connected with them.
但我的问题是,嗯,这里是
But my question is this, well, here's
问题是,就这样保持。
the -The thing,
继续说
stay on
就这样,保持这样。
that, stay that.
是的。
-Yeah.
她这么说,和那个警察对埃尔门德拉说的话有什么区别?
-What is the difference with her saying that and what that cop was saying to Elmendra?
没有区别。
There's no difference.
没有区别。
There's no difference.
所以,实际上,因为我想问你
So, in fact, because I wanna ask you
这个,你得让他们离我们远点。
this You get them off us.
是的。
Yeah.
我想问你们大家一个问题。
I wanna ask you guys this question.
我们卷入了世界各地的战争,你知道的,也许是伊朗、伊拉克,随便你说。
We get involved with with wars all around the world, you know, maybe Iran, Iraq, you name it.
这些人正在触碰我们该死的德克萨斯南部边境。
These people are touching our freaking Texas southern border.
没错。
Exactly.
你认为这需要采取些行动吗?
Do you think that this calls for something?
而且我根本不在乎其他人怎么想。
And I can care less what anybody else thinks.
就像,这件事必须得这样,这不会停止的。
Like, this is gonna have to get like, this isn't gonna stop.
你能接受外科手术式打击,或者地面部队介入吗?
Are you okay with surgical attacks, boots on the ground?
必须的,各位,你们必须把他们连根拔起。
Have to, guys, you have to get them out root and stem.
你不能只是不断干掉头目,因为相信我,这样的人太多了。
You can't just keep killing the head guy because trust me, there's so many of
但顺便说一句,你刚才说的正是这个意思。
But by the way, you what that does is what you're saying right there.
这到底是一个该干预还是不该干预的时刻?
That's the Is this a time to intervene or not to intervene?
这正是我想说的。
That's what I'm saying.
但那种百分之百孤立主义的态度是行不通的。
But the part about To the 100% isolationist mentality does not work.
这就是为什么卢比奥现在有点这样反应的原因。
This is the part why Rubio is kind of going like this.
他正走过来要说:看,这要看情况。
And he's coming up to say, Look, it depends.
答案永远是什么?
The answer is always what?
要看情况。
It depends.
如果我们是邻居,而这种情况正蔓延到我们这里,你打算怎么做?
So if we're neighbors and this is coming through to us, what do you want to do?
在这种情况下,你会怎么做?
So what do you do in a situation like this?
罗布,也许先播放这个片段,然后亚当,我马上找你。
Rob, maybe play this clip and then Adam, I'm coming to you.
好的,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
什么?
What?
让住在墨西哥、听你们总统这样讲话的人感到安心。
Feels safe for the board of
住在墨西哥、听你们总统这样讲话的人感到安心。
people that live in Mexico listening to your president speak like this.
我问个问题?
I ask a question?
是的
Yeah.
如果在美国,贩毒集团的毒枭会是什么情况?
If what would in The United States Of America, the cartel narcos be?
我的意思是,他们卖毒品,而且是野蛮人和疯子。
I mean, because they're drugs and they're savages and maniacs.
比如说三K党。
Let's say the KKK.
假设我们杀死了三K党的一个头目,而现在这个家伙正在外面活动。
Let's say that we killed one of the head guys of the KKK, and now this guy this guy is out right now.
他正在派所有人烧毁好市多,射击警察,做这一切。
It's sending all his people are burning down Costcos, shooting cops, doing all this.
我们会如何应对?
How would we respond?
你会如何应对?
How would you respond?
他们是恐怖分子,我们追捕他们,必须把他们全部清除。
They're they're terror we go after them, and you gotta get rid of all of them.
孤立?你听起来像内塔尼亚胡。
Isolation You sound like Bibi Netanyahu.
不。
No.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
不。
No.
墨西哥安全部队在这里火力不足。
Mexican security forces are outgunned here.
你知道,
You know,
的的
the the
墨西哥安全部队在这里火力不足。
The Mexican Mexican security security outgunned
不。
No.
他说得对。
He's right.
你开始杀人了。
You start killing people.
暂停一下,亚当。
Time out, Adam.
暂停一下。
Time out.
暂停一下。
Time out.
本尼,说完你的观点。
Benny, finish your point.
不。
No.
你对。
You're right.
你之所以这么说,是因为你提出了一个很好的观点。
You're you make a because you made a great point.
毒枭的武器和兵力都超过了真正的警察和军队。
The narcos out man and outgun the actual police and their military.
那么我们现在该怎么办?
So now what are we supposed to do?
坐视不管?
Sit back?
他们已经杀了美国人,或者很快就会杀。
They're going to kill Americans if they haven't already killed them.
你现在不能坐在那里,袖手旁观,除掉头号人物,然后还在这儿说:好了,各位。
You can't now sit there, help, take out the number one guy, and sit here and be like, alright, guys.
想办法解决。
Figure it out.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
那里有美国人。
There's Americans there.
那里有民众,但到了这个时候,你必须出手相助。
There's people there, but they like, you have to help at this point.
你不能直接进去
You can't go in
他们袭击了警察车队和警察局。
there They attacked and police squads and police buildings.
这是事实。
That's a We fact.
我们没有内部的报道。
We've seen don't have the inside coverage.
我们不知道完整的情况,但我们看到了视频。
We don't have the full story, But we saw videos.
他们袭击并烧毁了一家警察局。
They attacked and burned a police station.
我看到了。
I saw.
所以他们直接去了总部。
So they went straight to the headquarters.
这就像
It's like
汤姆,他们被杀了。
Tom, they're murdered.
汤姆,他们正在靠近。
Tom, they're doing they're pulling up.
他们正在开车四处转悠。
They're driving around.
而且我看过那些视频。
And I've seen the videos.
他们正在朝所有人开枪。
They're shooting all of them.
他们在朝警察开枪,顺便看看,看看这些家伙。
They're shooting cop look at by the way, look at these guys.
各位,你们觉得这是军方吗?
Guys, do you you think this is military?
这不是军方,各位。
This isn't military, guys.
这简直是贩毒集团。
This is a freaking cartel.
他们看起来比...老兄,我有个《使命召唤》的角色看起来就像...哇。
They look better than dude, I have a Call of Duty character that looks like Wow.
那是贩毒集团吗,还是
Is that cartel or is
那个贩毒集团说,我们来了。
that cartel saying, we're coming.
你想做什么?
What do you wanna do?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
就是他们。
That's them.
播放音频,罗布。
Play the audio, Rob.
播放音频。
Play the audio.
汤姆,你能翻译一下吗,汤姆?
Tom, can you translate Tom?
你的
Your
你妈妈喜欢我。
mother likes me.
正在武装起来并说,我们来了。
Arming up and saying, here we go.
我很抱歉,抛开所有孤立主义者不谈,这这很严重。
And I'm sorry, all the isolationists aside, this is this is serious.
特朗普说这话有多久了?
And Trump has been saying this for how long?
他们派来的不是最优秀的人。
They're not sending their best.
这些人不是……这些家伙简直是疯了,我看过一个视频。
They're not these guys are think freaking I saw a video.
我看过一个视频,而且我不得不再次移开视线。
I saw a video, and I had again, I had to turn away.
他们,对他们自己人下手,他们抓了一个人。
They, on their own people, they caught a guy.
毒贩抓了一个人,我猜是因为那人偷了他们的钱。
The narcos caught a guy that I guess was stealing money from them.
他们把他绑在树上。
They tied him to a tree.
在他还活着的时候,他们剖开他的胸膛,取出了他的心脏,而他当时还活着。
While he's still alive, they cut open his chest and they took his heart out and he's still alive.
这太残暴了,兄弟。
This is brutality, bro.
你别招惹这些人,直接走开就好。
You don't mess with these people and you just walk away.
这对墨西哥的旅游业影响有多严重?
How how bad does this affect Mexico's tourism business?
会持续多久?
For how long?
天哪。
Oh my.
顺便问一下,你知道我现在在想什么吗?
Like, by the way, you know what I'm thinking right now?
我不确定我们家未来五年还会不会去墨西哥。
I don't know if we're gonna go to Mexico the next five years as a family.
绝对不去。
Absolutely not.
这个念头已经彻底打消了。
Like, that thought is gone.
对吧?
Right?
我来解释一下。
I'll explain that.
但我很好奇,现在还有谁会这么想呢?
But I wonder, like, who is even thinking about right now?
有个女孩做了个视频说,对不起,亲爱的。
There's a girl that did a video saying, I'm sorry, honey.
你是在担心损失你那1200美元的机票和2000美元的酒店费用吗?
You're worried about losing your $1,200 flight and your $2,000 hotel ticket?
我们就在这里。
We're here.
现在情况很糟糕,人们正在被杀害。
Shit's going down right People are getting killed.
我并不担心你预订的航班和酒店。
I'm not worried about your flight and your hotel that you had booked.
她是这么说的。
She's talking like that.
人们不得不取消他们的计划。
People have to cancel their plans.
图卢姆,他们一直在告诉人们,我说得对吗,亚当?
Tulum, they've been telling people am I correct, Adam?
在图卢姆,一年来,他们一直提醒我们美国游客要非常小心,特别是在图卢姆。
In Tulum, for a year, they've been telling US tourists to be very careful, specifically in Tulum.
因此,游客面临的危险一直潜伏在背景中。
So this has been percolating in the background with danger to tourists.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在质疑我们是否需要边境、是否该建墙,那么这就是第一个例子。
Well, if you are questioning whether we need a border, building a wall, well, here's, example one.
你提到了特朗普。
You brought up, Trump.
当他从扶梯上走下来时,第一句话说的是什么?‘他们没送最优秀的人来。’
What was the first thing that came down the escalator down and says, they're not sending their best?
你知道,你知道,特朗普在所有事情上都是对的。
You know, you know, the whole thing Trump was right about everything.
对我来说,最重要的是那些在外面的人。
Well, is numero uno to me to me jente out there.
所以,如果你要信奉西半球的‘唐罗主义’,首要任务就是确保南部边境安全,这样墨西哥的势力才不会渗透进美国。
So if you're gonna subscribe to the downro doctrine in the Western Hemisphere, priority numero uno is securing the southern border so we don't have Mexico creeping in to The United States.
然后,在加拿大那边,你知道有首歌这么唱:‘左边是小丑,右边是傻瓜,而我就在这儿’。
Then up top in Canada, you know, the song that goes, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am.
我们南边有毒品恐怖分子。
We have narco terrorists to the south of us.
北边则有哈马斯的同情者。
Have Hamas sympathizers to the north of us.
我在这里和你一起被困在中间。
Here I am stuck in the middle with you.
关键在于我们生活在世界上最伟大的国家,而这里每个人都在说,哦,你知道的,移民及海关执法局害死了一个人。
The point is we live in the greatest country in the world, and everyone here is like, oh, you know, ICE killed one person.
哦,天哪。
Oh, my God.
我们看看伊朗正在发生什么。
We see what's going on in Iran.
我们看到墨西哥正在发生什么。
We see what's going on in Mexico.
我们看到欧洲正在发生什么。
We see what's going on in Europe.
如果你看不出美国有多伟大,那你简直就是个彻头彻尾的傻瓜。
Like, you have to be an absolute idiot to not understand how great America is.
你知道吗,我之前提到过,帕特,你还记得几个月前吗?我说过,你知道吗,西半球最危险的十座城市中有八座都在一个国家。
You know, I brought up You know, Pat, do you remember months ago, was like, Do you know that eight of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the Western Hemisphere or in one country.
那个国家就是墨西哥。
It's called Mexico.
所以我对去墨西哥完全没兴趣。
So I have there's I have no interest in going to Mexico at all.
我所有的朋友都去坎昆,去图卢姆,去墨西哥那些美妙的城市。
All my friends, they go to Cancun, they go to Tulum, they go to all these wonderful cities in Mexico.
我对他们说:老兄,直接去迈阿密吧。
I go, Dude, just go to Miami.
你想去古巴看看吗?
You wanna go to see Cuba?
去小哈瓦那吧。
Go to Little Havana.
你想去委内瑞拉看看吗?
You wanna go see Venezuela?
去多拉尔吧。
Go to Doral.
你想去海地探亲吗?
You wanna go visit people in Haiti?
去小海地吧。
Go to Little Haiti.
想要海滩的话,来迈阿密吧。
Come to Miami if you want beaches.
不幸的是,如果你想看看索马里,你得去明尼苏达州。
Unfortunately, if you wanna see Somalia, you gotta go to Minnesota for that.
但我们生活在世界上最伟大的国家。
But we live in the greatest country in the world.
我们生活在世界上最好的州。
We live in the best state in the world.
我们生活在南佛罗里达最好的城市——迈阿密。
We live in the best city in South Florida in Miami.
而这就是墨西哥发生的情况。
And this is what happens in Mexico.
当你除掉一个毒枭恐怖分子、一个毒贩时,这个国家就是这样反应的吗?
When you take out a narco terrorist, a drug dealer, this is how the country acts?
谢谢。
Thank you.
-而且他们还抓了,你知道,他们还抓了一个儿子。
-And they caught You know, they caught a son too.
有一段他儿子在直升机上的视频,光着上身,低着头,他们推搡着他,而他一直试图往窗外看。
There's a video of his son on a helicopter, shirtless, head down, and they're pushing, and he keeps trying to look out the window.
所以他们抓住了他。
So they captured him.
我的意思是,他们杀了他,还抓了他的儿子。
I mean, they killed him, and they got his son.
所以这将会非常
So it's gonna be a very
我不知道他有多少个儿子,但这个家伙叫El Mencho,我不确定El Mencho是什么意思,但假如我要说The Mench,The Mench,有趣的是,在犹太文化中,Mench代表最正直、最了不起的人。
I don't know how many sons he has, but this guy, El Mencho so I don't know what El Mencho stands for, but if I'm just gonna say The Mench, The Mench, ironically, in Judaism means the most upstanding, incredible human of all time, the Mench.
但这位Mench的儿子 apparently 被判终身监禁,正在华盛顿特区服刑。
But the Mench's son apparently is sentenced to life in prison, serving time in DC.
你可以核实一下这个信息。
You can fact check that.
他那个绰号叫Tony Montana(《疤面煞星》里的角色)的兄弟,名叫Antonio,现在 apparently 在这里掌权,但只限于墨西哥。
His brother that goes by the name of Tony Montana, like from Scarface, he Antonio, he's now apparently running the show over here, but only in Mexico
这个人到底是谁?
What is this guy?
看到那个低头、穿着衬衫的人了吗?
See the guy with the shirt with his head down?
是的。
Yeah.
那就是他,据称就是他。
That's That's allegedly that's him.
他们和太阳在一起,你看那个飞行员有多紧张。
That's them with the sun, and he's look how nervous the pilot looks.
顺便说一句,只有在墨西哥,你才能长大
By the way, only in Mexico can you grow up
低头的那个是
The head down is the
南达科他州。
South Dakota.
他的儿子,El Mencho的儿子。
His son, El Mento's son.
他们算数
That they count
他的儿子。
his son.
儿子。
Son.
乌卡多。
Ucado.
我觉得我觉得那是我们的,那是他们的人。
I think I think that's our that's their guys.
他们是军人。
They're military.
是的。
Yeah.
他的衣服上写着墨西哥
It says Mexico on his
墨西哥有一个儿子。
Mexico has a son.
据我所知,那是,那是……
That's from what I that's that's
那架直升机可能会被击落。
That helicopter could get shot down
在他第二次的时候,看看他有多紧张。
in his second Look how nervous he looked.
看看那张脸。
Look at that face.
它之所以没有,唯一的原因是他儿子在那里。
The only reason it doesn't is because his son is there.
所以他们说,接下来三个可能接替他的人是里卡多·鲁伊斯·贝拉斯科,他是其中之一。
So they're saying the next three that could replace him are Ricardo Ruiz Velasco, who is one.
他是一名墨西哥贩毒集团成员,被认定为哈利斯科新一代贩毒集团的高级指挥官。
He's a Mexican cartel figure identified as senior commander in Jalisco, new generation cartel.
他是其中之一。
He's one.
另一个是阿尔迪亚斯·弗洛雷斯·席尔瓦。
The other one is Aldias Flores Silva.
他也是同一个帮派的高级人物,这个帮派是目前最强大的帮派之一。
And he's also alleged high ranking figure in the same gang, one of the most powerful gangs out there.
他也出生在米特罗坎。
Also born in Mitrocan.
然后你还有胡安·卡洛斯·瓦伦西亚·冈萨雷斯,另一位高级人物。
And then you have Juan Carlos Valencia Gonzalez, another high ranking guy.
所以他们说,这三个人中的一个可能会接替他。
So one of those three they're saying could take over.
美国国务院悬赏500万美元,以获取导致他被捕的信息。
The US department has $5,000,000 for information leading to his arrest.
这个人,胡安·卡洛斯·瓦伦西亚·冈萨雷斯。
This guy here, Juan Carlos Valencia Gonzalez.
所以,那里的局势发展会很有趣。
So it'll be interesting what happens there.
但随着我们继续推进,伊朗的局势正在非常、非常迅速地升级。
But as we continue and we move on, Iran's situation is escalating very, very quickly.
每个人都在问,今天会发生吗?
Everybody's asking, is it gonna happen today?
明天会发生吗?
Is it gonna happen tomorrow?
这件事会发生吗?
Is it gonna happen this?
顺便问一下,这消息会是真的吗?
By the way, would it be true?
这会不会不像特朗普的作风,他明晚(周二晚上)要发表国情咨文,会选在这个时候行动吗?
Would it be unlike Trump to do it while he's given a state of the union tomorrow night, Tuesday night?
你能想象他正在演讲,突然之间,砰的一声,袭击就发生了吗?
Can you imagine he's giving a speech and all of a sudden, boom, the attack takes place?
最后,他还说,顺便检查一下你们的手机。
And at the end, says, by the way, check your phones.
伊朗已经被正式列为这样了。
Iran has officially been this.
我们有哈梅内伊。
We have Khamenei.
我们有这个。
We have this.
我们有那个。
We have that.
他们可能做,也可能不做。
They may or may not.
这有点太冒险了。
It's a little bit too risky.
但当你在关注那种B-52的情况时,你看到了吗?
But when you're looking at what type of Did you see the B-fifty two?
罗布,飞过来的是哪一款轰炸机?
Which bomber was it that was flying in, Rob?
有一架轰炸机正在飞过来。
There was a bomber that was flying in.
我的意思是,他们简直是在把所有东西都送过去。
I mean, every they're literally sending I everything over
我知道你说的是哪张图片。
know the picture you're talking about.
那是我们的B-2。
That's our B-two's.
飞往那里的B-2轰炸机。
The B-two bomber that went over there.
是的。
Yeah.
罗布,再放大一点。
Zoom in a little bit, Rob.
是的
Yeah.
B-2轰炸机
The B-two bombers.
但它去了哪里呢?
Where did it go to, though?
它去了中东某个被观测到的地方。
It went to somewhere in The Middle East that it was seen.
所以在那里,任何事情都可能发生。
So at any point, anything could happen there.
让我去那里看看,我们大致读一下。
Let me go to the store here and we'll kind of read through it.
我们应该去哪一个,罗布?
Which one should we go to, Rob?
我们看哪一页?
What page do we have?
伊朗新闻?
The Iran news?
应该是第十八页和第十九页。
That would be page eighteen and nineteen.
第十八页和第十九页。
Page eighteen and nineteen.
好的。
Okay.
伊朗政权与德黑兰街头的学生抗议活动对峙,效忠哈梅内伊。
So Iran regime squares off against student protests in the streets of Tehran, debt to Khamenei.
所以现在他们说伊朗效忠哈梅内伊,这完全不同于效忠美国。
So they're now saying debt to Khamenei in Iran, which is the complete opposite of debt to America.
学生们现在希望效忠哈梅内伊。
The students are now wanting debt to Khamenei.
罗布,如果你想要播放这个片段,就继续吧。
Go ahead, Rob, if you want to play this clip.
这是《华尔街日报》在报道伊朗学生抗议活动,随着愤怒情绪不断高涨。
This is Wall Street Journal reading this story with Iranian students protest as anger grows.
顺便说一下,这跟当年霍梅尼时期的情况几乎一模一样,当时穆罕默德·礼萨·巴列维在位,他们进行的抗议活动类型完全相同。
FYI, this is kinda exactly what happened with com khomeini back in the days when Muhammad Azashar Pahlavi, they were doing the same exact type of protesting.
罗布,这个是《华尔街日报》的那篇报道吗?
Rob, is this the one from Wall Street Journal?
只是其中之一。
It's just one of them.
好的。
Yes.
明白。
Okay.
收到。
Got it.
所以这引出了《每日电讯报》的报道。
So this leads to the Telegraph story.
特朗普可能通过刺杀阿亚图拉的儿子和高级毛拉来推翻伊朗政权。
Trump could kill Ayatollah's son and senior molas to topple Iranian regime.
汤姆,你认为接下来会发生什么?
Tom, what do you think is gonna happen here?
所以,我认为这将是一次外科手术式的行动,而且我认为他们已经计划好了。
So I I think this is gonna be surgical, and I think they've got it planned.
他们已经在那边做好了部署。
They've got the buildup there.
而且我认为,维特科夫在周末说过一些话。
And I think, Witkoff said something over the weekend.
他说,你知道,他们不再在讨论中进行合作了。
He said, you know, they're not cooperating anymore in discussions.
维特科夫还说过,我真的很担心他们确实拥有浓缩能力。
And Witkoff also said, I really fear that they do have the enrichment capabilities.
而维特科普夫从未这样说过。
And Wittkopf has never said that.
我回去查了维特科夫的信息。
I went back and looked at Wittkopf.
维特科夫不会这样随意放出这种细节。
Wittkopf doesn't put these little things out there like that.
这不符合他的风格。
This is not his style.
他以前从来不是这么做的。
This is not the way he did it.
所以他现在说,我相信他们有能力对铀进行浓缩。
So for him to be saying, I believe that they have the ability to enrich the uranium.
我们一直试图与他们沟通。
We've been trying to talk to them.
他们不再坦诚地对话了。
It's they're not they're they're no longer talking, forthrightly.
所以当我看到这一点时,你知道,我们给了他们机会。
So when I see that, you know, we're giving them opportunity.
维特科夫就在那里。
We've Witkoff's there.
卢比奥在幕后操作。
Rubio is is behind the scenes.
我们正试图让他们做正确的事。
We're trying to get them to do the right thing.
但我们希望实现过渡。
But we want the transition.
我们不希望《疯狂1》的续集是《疯狂2》。
We don't wanna have Crazy two as the sequel to Crazy one.
所以我认为即将发生的事是,你不能允许铀浓缩,但你必须制定一个继任计划。
So I I think what's about to happen here, you can't allow the enrichment, but you've gotta have a plan for succession.
这就是问题所在,帕特。
That's the issue, Pat.
他们正在权衡这两件事。
Those two things is what they're juggling.
你必须有一个计划。
You gotta have a plan.
你必须终止 enrichment。
You gotta get rid of the enrichment.
你必须针对设施采取行动,但同时你必须为权力交接做好计划。
You gotta go after the facilities, but then you gotta have a plan for succession.
而且我认为他们正在尽一切努力同时推进这两件事,但他们最终会被逼到墙角,不得不直接去处理 enrichment,并明确警告:别胡来,因为你看看那些人,Khomeini 在当地民众中的支持率并不高。
And if you you it's and I think they're doing everything they can to do both at once, and they're gonna be pushed to the wall where I think they have to just go in and take care of the enrichment and just say, hey, don't f around because you look at those people, yeah, Khomeini is not polling well with the citizens there.
不幸的是,我们这里只有民调和选举。
And unfortunately, we just have polls and elections here.
他们会有民调和政变。
They'll have polls and coups.
所以我认为事情即将发生。
So I I I think it's coming.
我认为这离发生只有几个小时,而不是几天。
And I think it's hours away, not days away.
我觉得就剩几个小时了。
I think it's hours.
是的。
Yeah.
昨天,马里奥·纳法尔报道了来自另一位前官员的消息,称伊朗现在表示愿意就任何事情进行谈判。
Yesterday, Mario Nafal reported something from a different ex that was saying, Iran is now coming up saying, we're willing to negotiate anything and everything.
你知道你到底想要什么吗?
You know, what is it you want?
如果你想要延长核发展,或者希望我们做些什么,我们都愿意考虑。
If you want to extend the, you know, nuclear development, if you want us to do this, we're open to it.
只要把我们从制裁中解除就行。
Just remove us from the sanctions.
现在他们又出来表示:不,不,我们来谈判吧。
Now they're coming out saying, no, no, let's negotiate.
因为据说上次惠特科夫和库什纳去那里谈判时,结尾发生了些什么,我不知道你有没有听说。
Because apparently the last time when Whitkoff and Kushner went there to negotiate, I don't know if you heard what happened at the end.
最后,他们说:不用了,我们挺好。
At the end, they're like, no, we're good.
他们直接走了。
They walked out.
不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no.
就到这儿了。
This is it.
结束了。
Out.
不再谈判了。
No more negotiation.
他们来了。
They came.
他们提出了条件。
They made their offer.
当时有过讨论。
There was discussion.
他们说没有其他可讨论的了。
They said there's nothing else to discuss.
他们离开了,这意味着许多人认为攻击即将来临。
They left, which means an attack is what a lot of people think is imminent.
罗布,这是最近的视频片段吗?
Rob, is this a recent clip?
是的。
Yes.
这是总统周五说的。
This was Friday from the president.
他在这个片段里说了什么?
What does he say in this clip here?
这是在告诉伊朗人民,是时候谈判达成一个公平协议了。
That tells the Iranian people that it's time to negotiate a fair deal.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。