本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
亚当,你的观点是什么?
Adam, what's your point?
未来未来
The future future
前景光明。
looks bright.
握手比我看过的任何东西都更好。
The handshake is better than anything I ever saw.
就在这里。
It's right here.
Guarra one
Guarra one
零一?
zero one?
他们直接把你送到了那里。
They send you right there.
大家都这么说,我就这么做了。
I'll take a everybody said this.
好的。
Okay.
显然,这个周末非常忙碌。
Obviously, this was a very busy weekend.
很多事情在发生。
Lots going on.
我们在周六做了一期紧急播客,但我知道我们还有很多故事要报道。
We did an emergency podcast on Saturday, but I know we got a lot of stories to cover.
哈梅内伊已被正式宣布死亡,他们不得不寻找他的继任者。
Khamenei is officially killed and they had to find his replacement.
据称,他已经去世。
Allegedly, he is killed.
有报道称,前总统艾哈迈迪内贾德也被杀害了。
There are some reports that the previous president, Ahmadinejad, was killed.
他原本计划上星期五参加一个播客,但最后一刻被取消了。
He was supposed to be on a podcast last Friday, but last minute they canceled.
我这里有个最新更新,连市场可能都还没来得及反应。
I got an update for you here momentarily that even I don't even think the market has updated on.
此外,还有很多其他事情正在发生。
And then there's a lot of other things going on.
显然,没人希望看到战争爆发,目前市场上对正在发生的事情反应激烈,来回波动。
Obviously, nobody wants to see a war happen, and there's a lot of back and forth in a market right now with what is taking place.
但我们稍后会讨论这一点。
But we'll address that.
仅从伊朗方面来看,至少有555名伊朗人丧生,130座城市遭到袭击,数百名平民受伤,数名军人伤亡;而美国方面,已有四名美军士兵丧生。
Some numbers to just give you right off the bat from Iran's side, at least five fifty five Iranians have been killed, attacks to 130 cities, hundreds of civilians injured, several, service members, for The US, four US service members have been killed.
五名美军士兵在以色列受重伤。
Five US service members are seriously wounded in Israel.
十人死亡。
Ten killed.
黎巴嫩有三十一人丧生,主要因对贝鲁特和南部地区的袭击。
Thirty one killed in Lebanon, mainly because of the attacks on Beirut and the southern regions.
当你想到以色列时,我认为他们动员了十万名新预备役人员,由于担心导弹袭击,他们也想出来保卫国家。
And then when you think about Israel, they, I believe, brought up 100,000 new reservists that wanna come out to defend as well because of concern with the missiles.
许多海湾国家都受到了袭击。
Many Gulf states have been hit.
我们会讨论这一点。
We'll talk about that.
美国中央司令部表示,已打击了上千个伊朗目标。
US Central Command says over a thousand Iranian targets being hit.
那里有很多故事要报道,我们会全面梳理伊朗相关情况。
Lots of stories to cover there, and we'll go all through all of that with Iran.
还有批评者对此的看法。
Also, critics, what they're saying about it.
有人在反驳。
People pushing back.
这不是正确的做法。
This is not the right thing to do.
卡玛拉·哈里斯说了某些话。
Kamala Harris saying certain things.
在许多许多多年前总统关于伊朗的旧录音中,甚至有一次和拉什·林博的对话中,他直接爆了粗口。
And in old recordings of what the president said about Iran many, many, many, many years ago, one even with Rush Limbaugh when Rush was around, and he straight up dropped an F bomb.
这是第一次有人在竞选中爆粗口,所有人都对此作出了反应。
This is the first time when somebody had dropped an F bomb on the campaign, everybody started reacting to it.
但除此之外,还有很多其他事情正在发生。
But aside from that, a lot of other things going on as well.
路易吉·曼吉尼被曝光,但在联邦检察官决定不上诉法官裁决后,他逃过了联邦债务处罚。
Luigi Mangini exposed, escapes federal debt penalty after federal prosecutors declined to appeal judge's ruling.
有关杜克大学橄榄球队虚假强奸指控者克丽丝特尔·曼古姆在谋杀定罪后获释的消息被披露。
Story came out about Duke's Lacrosse false rape accuser, Crystal Mangum released from prison after murder conviction.
然后,我们还有上周末在奥斯汀发生的悲剧事件。
And then we have the tragic event that took place in Austin over the weekend.
奥斯汀酒吧枪击案的凶手被曝光,我们发现此人可能受到伊朗袭击的动机驱动。
Austin bar mass shooter that came out that we find out who this person was possibly motivated by Iran attacks.
车内发现《古兰经》,FBI将其列为恐怖主义事件,造成两人死亡、十四人受伤。
Quran found in car as FBI terrorisms after two killed, 14 injured.
罗布,最新的更新还是两人死亡、十四人受伤,还是已经变成三人了?
Rob, is the latest update still two and fourteen, or is it three now?
因为我看到过两人,也看到过三人。
Because I've seen two and I've seen three.
如果你能核实皮特·赫希特是否说过禁止军人进入普林斯顿、哥伦比亚及其他精英大学的话。
If you can verify that Pete Hecht said bans military from attending Princeton, Columbia and other elite universities.
他称之为‘觉醒主义与软弱’。
Wokeness and weakness is what he calls it.
觉醒主义与软弱。
Wokeness and weakness.
一位精英医生在治疗杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的女性时为其提供服务。
An elite doctor served Jeffrey Epstein while treating his girls.
这个故事出自《纽约时报》。
Story came out from New York Times.
汤姆对此有些看法。
Tom's got some thoughts on that.
劳伦·布尔伯特喜欢拍克林顿的照片。
Lauren Bulbert likes taking pictures of Clinton's.
一开始是希拉里。
First, it was Hillary.
现在是比尔。
Now it's Bill.
显然,比尔接受了质询,他们问他关于特朗普的事。
And obviously, Bill was deposed, and they asked him about Trump.
他对特朗普说了些有趣的话,称此事与他无关。
And he had some interesting things to say about Trump that there was nothing involved.
他甚至不知道那张广为人知的浴缸照片里的女性是谁。
He even didn't know who the women were in the infamous Jacuzzi picture that was posted.
除此之外,还有很多其他事情我们会一一讨论。
And then aside from that, there's a bunch of other things that we'll get through.
如果有机会,马曼尼、AOC以及其他极左人士会就伊朗空袭一事纷纷指责特朗普。
If we get a chance, Mamdani, AOC amongst other, far leftists piling on Trump over Iran strikes.
伊利汉·奥马尔正卷入一场滥用权力的风波。
There's a whole thing going on with Ilhan Omar, reckless abuse of power.
我已经谈过关于卡玛拉的事情了。
I already said stuff about Kamala.
迈阿密热火队的电话被打爆了,因为加州的亿万富翁们正打算在2005年3月斥资数亿美元购置房产。
Miami heat phones are ringing off the hook as California billionaires look to drop nine figures on homes in the 03/2005.
杰米·戴蒙警告称,当前情况与金融危机前有相似之处,有些人正在做蠢事。
Jamie Dimon is warning of a pre financial crisis parallel, says some people doing dumb things.
顺便说一下,市场开盘时,我们也会对此做出反应。
And by the way, while the market opens, we'll react to it as well.
然后你还有希亚·拉博夫,也许是我最喜爱的人之一。
And then you have Shia LaBeouf, maybe one of my favorite people.
当这个人接受采访的时候,你根本猜不到他接下来会说什么。
When this guy interviews, you just want you don't know what he's going to say next.
他说他最害怕的是高大的同性恋男性。
And he said what he fears the most, big gay men.
他真的害怕他们。
He's afraid of them.
我们会弄清楚为什么。
We're to find out why.
我会让他向你们解释他为什么这么说。
I'll have him explain to you why he says that.
他说其中一个男人碰了他的腿,他对此感到不舒服。
He says one of the guys was touching his leg and he wasn't comfortable about it.
但我们稍后会谈到这一点。
But we'll talk about that.
杰克·塔珀无奈地透露,CNN将受到派拉蒙即将对网络收购的影响。
There's Jake Tapper ruefully revealed CNN will be affected by Paramount's looming takeover of the network.
他们担心很多人会丢掉工作。
They're worried a bunch of people are going to lose their jobs.
另外,我们还有一些更新的新闻故事,稍后会谈到。
And then we got a couple of other stories that are updated stories that we'll get into.
话虽如此,听着,在我们讨论这些的时候,我们无论如何都不能忽视军队的贡献——陆军、海军、海军陆战队、空军,所有这些人在他们的岗位上所做的一切。
Having said that, listen, as we're going through this, the one thing that we can't recognize enough for what they do is the armed forces, the folks in the Army, Navy, Marines, know, Air Force, every one of these guys on what they're doing.
如果没有他们,你我就不具备如今的安全与自由,无法自由地做我们正在做的事情。
Without them, you and I wouldn't have the freedom that we have to be safe, to go out there and do what we're doing.
有时候我们会忘记军队的存在。
Sometimes you forget about the military.
但如果你曾经服过兵役,或者相信未来充满希望,又或者你有朋友或家人在服役,并想向他们致敬,罗布,如果你能购买VT的周边商品,我们有一款军方主题系列。
But if you're somebody that served in the military and you believe the future looks bright or you have a friend or family that does and you want to recognize them, Rob, if you can go up VT merch, we have an armed force collection.
如果你往下看一点,有两顶帽子,每次我们上货,都很快卖光。
If you can go down a little bit, there's two hats that every time we get them, we can't keep them on.
其中之一就是这顶。
That's one of them.
但继续往下看,继续往下看,继续往下看,继续往下看。
But keep going down, keep going down, keep going down, keep going down.
右边那个。
That one to the right.
我超爱这个。
I love that.
你看到那个了吗?放大看看?
You see that one zoom in?
这个一出现,就马上消失了。
This one, whenever it comes in, it goes just as quickly.
我也超爱这个。
I love that.
顺便说一下,如果你想买,是的,未来之光绿色迷彩款。
It's an incredible by the way, if you wanna get, yeah, the Future Looks Pride green camo.
然后,罗布,如果你能的话,再往回看一下。
And then also, Rob, go back if you can.
在左下角还有一个。
There's another one as well on the bottom left.
继续,继续,就在那里继续往右。
Keep going, keep going, keep going right there.
这两顶帽子是我们为军人提供的最受欢迎的两款。
Those two, those two are two of the most popular hats that we have for folks in the military.
右边写着‘未来前景光明’这个词。
That word with future looks bright on the right side.
所以罗布,把链接放在下面,去vtmerch.com下单,尤其是在这个时候,为那些在外执行爱国任务的军人表示支持。
So put the link below Rob, go to vtmerch.com place an order, especially at a time like this, represent our military for the patriotic job that they're doing out there.
说了这么多,我们马上开始吧。
And with that being said, let's get right into it.
可以说我们从哈梅内伊开始是公平的。
Think it's fair to say we start off with Khamenei.
我知道我之前提过这个。
I know I talked about it.
我对此做了一些事情,但伊朗最高领袖哈梅内伊在美国和以色列对伊朗的袭击中已死亡,另有40名高级领导人一同丧生。
I've done a couple of things on this, but Khamenei, the supreme leader of Iran, is dead after US Israeli attack on Iran, along with 40 top leaders.
这是《纽约邮报》的一篇报道。
This is a New York Post story.
拉比,我认为你在第17页可能有相关的视频。
Rabbi, I think you may have a video on this on page 17.
伊朗暴君最高领袖阿里·哈梅内伊于周六在美国和以色列联合发起的代号为‘史诗之怒’的军事行动中被杀,特朗普总统表示,此举将给伊朗人民带来前所未有的机会,夺回自己的国家。
Iran's tyrannical Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, was killed Saturday in an unprecedented joint military attack by The US and Israel called Operation Epic Fury, which President Trump said would give Iranians their greatest chance to take back their country.
特朗普在袭击开始15小时后于Truth Social上表示:‘哈梅内伊是历史上最邪恶的人之一,如今已死。’
Khamenei, one of the most evil people in history, is dead, said Trump on Truth Social fifteen hours after the start of the onslaught.
这不仅是对伊朗人民的正义,也是对所有伟大的美国人的正义。
This is not only justice for the people of Iran, but for all great Americans.
以及那些被哈梅内伊及其一帮嗜血暴徒杀害或残害的来自世界各地的人们。
And those people from many countries throughout the world that have been killed or mutilated by Khamenei and his gang of bloodthirsty thugs.
数小时后,伊朗国家媒体确认哈梅内伊已被谋杀。
Hours later, Iranian state media confirmed that Khamenei has been murdered.
伊朗伊斯兰革命的最高领袖已被谋杀。
The supreme leader of the Islamic revolution in Iran has been murdered.
塔斯尼姆新闻社发布消息:我们谨此告知热爱烈士的伊朗人民,伊朗伊斯兰革命最高领袖哈梅内伊大阿亚图拉于星期一伊斯凡特月9日早晨,在美国和犹太复国主义政权的联合袭击中遇害。
Tasnim News shared on We hereby inform the devoted, martyr loving people of Iran that his eminence Ayatollah Khamenei, the supreme leader of Islamic revolution, was murdered in a joint attack by the criminal America and the Zionist regime on the morning of Monday, the ninth of Esfant.
据伊朗国家媒体称,这位暴君的女儿、孙子、儿媳和女婿也在此次联合军事袭击中丧生,但尚不清楚他们是在何处遇害的。
The tyrant's daughter, grandchild, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law were also killed in the joint military attack, according to Iranian state media, though it's unclear where they died.
人们都在想知道接下来会发生什么。
And people are wondering what's going to happen here.
罗布,如果你能去看看《纽约时报》头版是如何报道哈梅内伊被杀这件事的,他们的角度完全不同。
Rob, if you can go to the New York Times cover on how they announced Khamenei's getting killed, very different angle New York Times took.
显然,他们因此承受了巨大压力。
Obviously, they got a lot of heat for this.
强硬派教士、使伊朗成为地区强国的阿亚图拉·阿里·哈梅内伊,于86岁去世。
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, hardline cleric who made Iran a regional power dies at '86.
那是《纽约邮报》。
That's New real York post.
给你的时间。
Times for you.
那才是一个真实的帖子。
That's That's a real post.
好的。
Okay.
罗布,你能确认一下这是个真实帖子吗?
Rob, can you verify that being a real post?
我觉得这是个真实帖子。
I think it is a real post.
她懂得泪水。
She knows tears.
-说这个
-Say that
再重复一遍。
again.
比如,他们去世时索莱马尼是谁?
Like Who's the Soleimani when they died?
你知道他们当时怎么称呼他吗?
You know what they were calling him?
一个自由斗士。
-A freedom fighter.
是的。
-Yeah.
他们称他——他是个自由斗士。
They were calling -He was him a freedom freedom fighter.
亚当,你对此有什么看法?
Adam, your thoughts on this.
现在世界变得更安全了。
Well, the world is a safer place now.
感谢上帝,我们有特朗普总统,他是自由世界的领袖。
Thank God we have a president Trump, who is the leader of the free world.
对我来说,这并不是以色列的问题。
So to me, this is not an Israel thing.
这也不是中东的问题。
This is not a Middle East thing.
这是文明世界与一种不幸根深蒂固的激进什叶派神学之间的对抗。
This is a civilized world versus a radical Shiite theology that is unfortunately not going anywhere.
你有没有看到全世界仍有那么多人为霍梅尼的去世而哭泣?
Do you see the people still all over the world crying that the Ayatollah Khomeini has died?
你看过这些视频吗?
Have you seen any of these videos?
在巴基斯坦、在伊拉克的人们
Well, what people in Pakistan, people in Iraq
是的。
Yes.
人们只是极度悲痛,因为这个支持恐怖主义的恶棍——实际上资助了全球各地的恐怖主义——死了。
People just absolutely distraught that this villainous terrorist supporter, who's basically funded terrorism all over the world, is dead.
这意味着:无论你一生中做什么,无论你是谁,无论你正在经历什么,你总会遇到讨厌你的人。
It means this: No matter what you do in life, no matter who you are, no matter what you got going on, you're always gonna have haters.
在我看来,这归根结底是赢家与输家的区别。
And to me, this comes down to winners versus losers.
特朗普尽管面临所有仇恨、所有言论攻击、所有反对者,他依然是个彻头彻尾的赢家。
Trump, despite all the hate, despite all the rhetoric, despite all the naysayers, this guy's just an absolute winner.
特朗普、内塔尼亚胡、美国军方、以色列国防军和摩萨德之间的联盟堪称无与伦比,而且似乎坚不可摧。
And the alliance between Trump, Netanyahu, the American military, which was incredible, and the IDF and the Mossad is unbreakable, it seems.
他们只看成绩单。
And they just look at the scoreboard.
对所有那些讨厌他的人说:看看成绩单吧。
To all the haters out there, look at the scoreboard.
我这么说吧。
I'll say this.
这位大阿亚图拉,他所做的一切只是空谈。
The Ayatollah, all he did was talk.
我们要让敌人跪地求饶。
We're gonna bring the enemies to its knees.
死亡属于美国,死亡属于以色列。
Death to America, death to Israel.
看看你现在的样子。
Look at you now.
看看你所有的朋友。
Look at all your friends.
看看所有与你有关的人。
Look at everyone, affiliated with you.
纳斯鲁拉、黎巴嫩、真主党,完了。
Nasrallah, Lebanon, Hezbollah, done.
叶海亚·辛瓦尔、加沙,完了。
Yahya Sinwar, Gaza, done.
伊斯梅尔·哈纳亚,他们只会空谈。
Ishmael Hanayah, all they do is talk.
他们擅长的是,阿亚图拉压迫自己的人民,而你们却有像内塔尼亚胡这样在伊朗受到赞扬的人。
And what they're great at, the ayatollah is subjugating their own people, whereas you have people like Netanyahu that's being praised in Iran.
想象一下。
Imagine this.
你看过伊朗人民赞扬特朗普的视频吗?
Have you seen the videos of people in Iran praising Trump?
谢谢。
Thank you.
伊朗人民在赞扬本雅明·内塔尼亚胡,称赞他。
The people of Iran praising Benjamin Netanyahu praising him.
谢谢。
Thank you.
就是这段视频吗?
Is this this video right here?
称他为‘比比六月’。
Calling him Bibi June.
Bibi June的意思是,亲爱的Bibi。
Bibi June means, like, dear Bibi.
如果你能的话,BBD,请确认一下他们是不是这么说的。
Validate this for me if this is what they're saying, BBD, if you can.
听不清音频。
Can't hear the audio.
好的。
-Okay.
June,宝贝June,宝贝宝贝,这出自哪里?
June, baby June, baby baby Where is this from?
这来自
-This is
显然在伊朗。
apparently in Iran.
Teirah。
-Teirah.
从他们的屋顶上高喊:亲爱的比比,谢谢你,比比。
-Shouting from their rooftops, Dear Bibi, thank you, Bibi.
比比·朱尼,想想看。
Bibi June, imagine that.
这就好比奥萨马·本·拉登袭击美国,而美国却为本·拉登欢呼。
That that's the equivalent of Osama bin Laden attacking United States and The United States cheering for bin Laden.
世界颠倒了,而特朗普和比比·内塔尼亚胡的联盟屏蔽了噪音,专注于信号,并消除了过去五十年间世界上见过的最危险的恐怖主义政权。
The world is upside down, and Trump and Bibi Netanyahu, that alliance, they've tuned out the noise, they focus on the signal, and they've eliminated the greatest terrorist regime that the world has seen in the last fifty years.
谢天谢地。
Thank goodness.
你知道吗,你之所以谈论这个,其实挺有意思的。
You know, you know, it's interesting why you're talking about that.
我的意思是,我之前还真没看到过这个。
I mean, though, I had not seen that.
我看到的是,全世界的伊朗人对特朗普表达了多么多的爱。
What I did see is the amount of love they're giving to Trump, Iranians around the world.
顺便说一下,很多向特朗普致谢的人其实并不喜欢他。
By the way, a lot of these guys that are giving credit to Trump, remember, they don't like him.
其中40%的人甚至没有投给他。
Some of the 40% of them didn't vote for him.
许多伊朗人并没有投票给特朗普。
Many Iranians are not voting for Trump.
他们有时更倾向于民主党而非共和党。
They're sometimes more Democratic than Republican.
但现在他们却坐在那里说,正是这个人有胆量采取了行动。
But now they're sitting there saying this is the guy that had the audacity to do it.
我给你们看两个片段。
I'm going show you two clips.
这是卡玛拉·哈里斯被问到如果伊朗发动攻击会怎样时的回应。
Here's Kamala Harris when asked about what happens if Iran attacks.
看看卡玛拉是如何坚定有力地回应的。
And look how firm and strong Kamala responds with.
我看看特朗普是如何回应的。
And I look at the way Trump responds with.
然后我会给你看一段十年前或十一年前特朗普对拉什·林博说的话。
And then I'm gonna show you a clip from ten, eleven years ago of what Trump said to Rush Limbaugh.
好的,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
对伊朗。
To Iran.
别。
Don't.
正如拜登总统所说,就是别。
As president Biden said, just don't.
没错。
Exactly.
非常具有威胁性。
Very threatening.
一个词。
One word.
很简单直接。
Pretty straightforward.
我要把他们炸得粉身碎骨。
I'm gonna bomb the shit out of them.
是真的。
It's true.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
必须阻止他们。
They've gotta be stopped.
巨大差异。
Big difference.
他那个事实是
What's the The fact that he
发生了什么。
what happened.
我明白那里发生了什么。
I see what happened right there.
帮我个忙。
Do me a favor.
去找那个他接受拉什·林博采访的视频。
Go to the one with him in the interview with Rush Limbaugh right there.
看这个。
Watch this.
来吧,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
伊朗也知道这一点,他们已经被警告过了。
And Iran knows that, and they've been put on notice.
如果你敢招惹我们,要是对我们做点坏事,我们一定会
If you fuck around with us, if you do something bad to us, we are going to
早就做了。
do long time ago.
对你做一些前所未有的事情。
Things to you that have never been done before.
对。
Right.
伊朗也知道这一点。
And Iran knows that.
他们已经被警告过了。
And they've been put
所以你想怎么说都行。
So so say what you want.
至少他们保持了一致性。
At least they're being consistent.
然后,迈克·沃尔茨在星期天参加了联合国的一场听证会,当时哈梅内伊刚被杀。
And then Mike Waltz was at a United Nations, I believe, hearing with Iranians Sunday after Khamenei getting killed.
看看伊朗一位领导人说了什么。
And look what one of the Iranian leaders said.
要保持尊重。
Be respectful.
再看看他是如何回应的。
And look how he responds.
说吧,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
我只有一个词。
I have one word only.
我建议美国代表要礼貌一些。
I advise to the representative of The United States to be polite.
这对你自己和你所代表的国家都会更好。
It will be better for yourself and the country you represented.
谢谢。
Thank you.
美国代表请求发言,以进一步陈述。
The representative of The United States has asked the floor to make a further statement.
坦率地说,
Frankly,
我不会以另一个回应来回应这种言论,尤其是当这位代表坐在这里,代表一个政权——该政权已杀害了数以万计本国人民,并因人们渴望摆脱你们的暴政而监禁了更多人。
I I'm not going to dignify this with a with another response, especially as this representative sits here in this body representing a regime that has killed tens of thousands of its own people and imprisoned many more simply for wanting freedom from your tyranny.
谢谢,主席先生。
Thank you, mister president.
是的。
Yeah.
要友善。
Be kind.
要礼貌。
Be polite.
这对你和你的人民更好。
It's better for you and your people.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
对你自己的人民,对那些你正在杀害的人,要善良、要有礼貌。
Be kind and be polite to your own people, with the people that you're killing.
对你所伤害的人们,要善良、要有礼貌。
Be kind and be polite to the people that you guys have hurt.
对你们驱逐出去的所有伊朗人,那些年轻的孩子们,要善良、要有礼貌。
Be kind and be polite to all the people in Iran that you took out, young kids.
对你自己的人,对他们所说所做的事情,要善良、要有礼貌。
Be kind and be polite to your own folks of what they're talking about, what they're doing.
汤姆,你对哈梅内伊以及我们刚刚讨论的这些事情有什么看法?
Tom, your thoughts on the the specific to Khamenei and some of these things that we just discussed.
所以世界没有他变得更美好了,但伊朗现在出现了领导真空,我希望看到由更理性的人来填补,让他们把伊朗带回从前的样子。
So the world's a better place without him, but there's a leadership vacuum right now in Iran, and I wanna see it, filled with people that will be more reasonable, People that will return Iran to what it was.
它曾经是西方的旅游胜地。
It was a tourist spot for the West.
它曾经很富裕。
It was rich.
它曾经是波斯的。
It was Persian.
它不是阿拉伯的。
It was not Arabic.
它曾经是波斯的。
It was Persian.
它有着丰富的历史,并且曾与西方合作。
And it had a rich history, and it was working with with the West.
并非一切都完美,但我希望这些人能重回四十七年前的状态。
Not everything was perfect, but I wanna see these people get back to where they were forty seven years ago.
这正是我想说的。
That's what I wanna say.
我不希望这场战争长期持续下去。
I don't wanna see war come out of this long term.
我们需要实现政权更迭。
The regime change what we have to do.
你知道吗,我对之前那段关于武器销毁的错误经历感到有些担忧。
You know, I'm a little worried about this weapons destruction chapter that we went through that was not correct.
关于这一点,我永远会批评迪克·切尼。
I'll forever be a critic of Dick Cheney on that.
但他已经下台了,我感到很高兴。
But, I'm glad he's gone.
领导层下台了,我感到很高兴。
I'm glad leadership is gone.
看到人们在街头庆祝,我感到欣慰。
I'm glad the people are celebrating in the street.
我希望看到他们在投票箱前庆祝,看到选票箱前的景象,看到伊朗恢复它昔日的模样,看到这些欢呼的人们的心愿得到满足。
And I wanna see them celebrating at the voting box, and to see at the ballot box, and to see the Iran become what it was, and to see the hearts of these people that are cheering be served.
这就是我想说的。
That's what I wanna say.
但我很高兴那些疯子已经下台了。
But I'm glad that the maniacs are gone.
我很高兴许多下属也一并被清除,这样就不会让人觉得只是杀了领导人就完事了。
I'm glad that that many of the underlings So it doesn't look like it was just, oh, we're gonna kill the leader and let it go.
看起来人们为推翻整个政权付出了大量努力。
It looks like that there's a lot of effort that was made in to get the entire regime.
而且,我很高兴看到这一切。
And, I'm I'm glad to see it.
明白了。
Got it.
顺便说一下,罗布,你刚才播放了世界各地庆祝的片段。
By the way, there you were you were playing a clip of the celebration, Rob, all around the world.
伊朗人在跳舞。
Iranians dancing.
这是澳大利亚、加拿大、瑞士、英国、法国、德国。
This is Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Britain, France, Germany.
甚至还有一个CBS记者的片段。
There's even a clip of a reporter working for CBS.
他的老板给他打电话,说:嘿。
His boss calls him and says, hey.
别再播放那个片段了,也别再录制那些在伊朗人身后喊着‘特朗普、特朗普、特朗普’的观众了。
Stop playing that clip and stop recording with the audience behind the Iranians that are saying Trump, Trump, Trump.
别录了。
Stop.
他说:我不会停。
And he says, I'm not gonna stop.
他违抗了老板的命令,继续拍摄,罗布。
And he defies his boss at CB go ahead, Rob.
播放这个片段。
Play this clip.
看,特朗普的喊声来了。
Watch the Trump chants are coming.
等等。
Wait.
看到了吗?
See that?
特朗普来了。
Trump is coming.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
你看到他了吗?
You see him?
谢谢你,特朗普。
Thank you, Trump.
听好了,汤米。
Listen, Tommy.
谢谢你,特朗普。
Thank you, Trump.
你听到
Did you hear
他刚刚耸肩了吗?
him just shrug?
他说,我要走了。
He goes, I'm going.
谢谢
Thank
谢谢你,而且
Thank you, And
谢谢你,宝贝。
thank you, baby.
你能
Can
想象吗?
you imagine?
CBS正在告诉他们,别这么做。
CBS is telling them, don't do it.
你觉得怎么样,老兄?
How do you feel about it, man?
你愿意打多少赌,那个发短信的人有着一头橙色头发,鼻子里还戴着鼻环,说‘别这么做’?
How much do wanna bet the person that's texting has orange hair and has a bull ring in their nose that's saying, don't do that?
我想说点什么,帕特。
Like, I I I wanna I wanna say something, Pat.
我觉得,对于那些在地下室里听播客的人,他们只有一种单方面的、被洗脑的思维,认为一切都是以色列的,所有特朗普都被BB控制了。
I think, you know, for the people out there, all the people in their basements on these podcasts that just have this one-sided, brainwashed mentality that everything is Israel, every Trump is owned by BB.
他就是BB的,他们显然只听几个播客主播,根本不知道外面到底发生了什么。
He's BB's Like, they clearly just listen to a handful of podcasters, and they have no idea what the hell is going on.
他们对地缘政治一无所知,根本不知道特朗普总统有多厉害。
They don't know nothing about geopolitics, and they have absolutely no idea how gangster president Trump is.
明白吗?
Okay?
汤姆,在短短两个月内,我们切断了中国从委内瑞拉和伊朗获得的低价石油供应。
In the span of two months, Tom, we choked off China's discounted oil flow from Venezuela and now Iran.
明白吗?
Okay?
中国需要这些石油持续流入,才能维持其全球影响力和实力。
China needs that oil to keep coming in to be the global influence and have its power.
明白吗?
Okay?
俄罗斯也失去了从伊朗获得的廉价武器和无人机,而这些原本是用来对付乌克兰的。
Russia also lost cheap weapons and their drones that they've been getting to fight freaking Ukraine that was coming from Iran.
明白吗?
Okay?
如果你暂时把以色列的时间放一放。
If you take take a take your Israel time out for a second.
大家都知道。
Everybody knows.
我对BB和以色列政府的一些做法持批评态度。
I'm critical about some of the stuff that BB does and Israel's Government does.
把这些放在一边。
Put that to the side.
我可以在双方之间保持客观。
I could be I could be objective on both sides.
退一步,从战略角度看看大局。
Take a step back and look at the board strategically.
明白吗?
Okay?
来自所有这些该死的角度的压力。
Pressure from all these freaking angles.
这就是视角。
That's perspective.
他所做的一切真的非常令人印象深刻,但很多人只盯着一件事,无法摆脱这片迷雾。
What he is doing is so freaking impressive, but a lot of people are so stuck on just one thing, they can't get out of this freaking cloud.
明白吗?
Okay?
顺便说一下,伊斯兰教在伊朗已经崩溃了。
And by the way, Islam has collapsed in Iran.
70%的伊朗人,也就是大约六千五百万人,因为他们的所作所为而放弃了伊斯兰教。
70% of Iranians, which is about 65,000,000 people, have left Islam because of what they've done.
当这些人进来、霍梅尼掌权时,他们不得不更换国旗。
When these people came in, when the ayatollah came in, they had to change their flag.
那面国旗曾经有一条超棒的图案,我看到他们正准备恢复它。
It had that freaking awesome line, which I saw them going back to.
以前国旗上全是伊斯兰教的文字和那些东西。
Now it used to have that Islam writing and all that stuff.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
清真寺的三分之二,也就是50个
Two thirds of the mosque, which is 50 The
颜色相同,但中间的符号现在是传统的。
colors are the same, but the symbol in
中间现在是传统图案。
the middle is now traditional.
全国50.75%的清真寺因出席率低而关闭。
50075% of the nationwide mosque have closed due to low attendance.
人们已经厌倦了。
People are done.
人们已经厌倦了。
People are done.
我为这些人们感到非常高兴。
And I'm so freaking happy for the people.
我对你们那些什么都在针对以色列的说法毫不在意。
I can care less about your, oh, everything's beating Israel.
人们。
The people.
我还没看过一个负面的视频。
I have yet to see one negative video.
一个都没有,亚当。
Not one, Adam.
没有。
No.
我简直不敢相信,我还没看过任何一段视频,里面有人问:特朗普为什么要这么做?
I'm being dead I haven't seen one video where they went, why the hell would Trump do that?
他为什么要站在以色列那边?
Why did he get up with Israel?
帮我个忙。
So do me a favor.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
如果你不是来自那里,也没有像我们这样的家人,也不属于那个地方,请帮个忙。
If you're not from there, if you don't have family like we do and you're not from that place, please do me a favor.
回去玩你的电子游戏吧,待在地下室里闭嘴。
Go back to playing video games in your basement and shut the hell up.
你根本不知道自己在说什么。
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
结束。
Period.
说得好,文森特。
Well said, Vincent.
我尽力了。
I try.
是的。
Yeah.
但现在的挑战是,文尼,你提出了一个非常重要的观点,那就是这种意识形态会带来什么。
But but the the challenge with this right now, Vinny, you're making a very important point because it's what does that ideology produce.
对吧?
Right?
这会让这个地方变得更好吗?
Does it make the place a better place?
很简单。
Very simple.
为什么人们要离开?
So why are people leaving?
他们为什么离开?
Why are they leaving?
为什么他们
Why why are they
而且去别的地方想想吧。
And going to different think about it.
女性被迫遮盖头部。
The women are forced to cover their heads.
女性并不想要那样。
The women don't want that.
如果,天哪,有那么一缕头发露出来,他们就会把你打死,而什么事都不会发生。
And if, God forbid, a little piece of your hair sticks out, they beat you to death and nothing happens.
明白吗?
Okay?
所有那些支持这个、支持那个的同性恋者,却把同性恋者从楼顶扔下去。
And all these all the gay people that are pro this, pro that, they throw gay people off of buildings.
他们会杀了你,你会进监狱,然后消失不见。
They will kill you're going to jail and you will disappear.
明白吗?
Okay?
钱根本就没用在正地方。
It's not the the money has gone to crap.
什么都没好起来,人们已经被困了四十七年。
Nothing's good, and the people for forty seven years have been stuck.
我们解放了他们。
We liberated them.
哦,以色列会怎么样?他们开心吗?
Oh, is Israel gonna get are they happy?
当然开心。
Of course they are.
当然开心。
Of course they are.
任何说‘死亡给美国’的人,让我给你们解释一下。
Anybody that says death to America let me explain something to you.
外面的每个人,我打个比方,汤姆。
Everybody out there, I have an analogy, Tom.
如果你隔壁的邻居在杀害自己家人,威胁你,朝你家开枪,往你家扔东西,你会怎么做?
If your neighbor if your neighbor across the street was killing people in his own family, threatening you, shooting at your house, throwing stuff over there, what would you do?
你会只是坐在那儿说,你知道吗?
Would you just sit back and go, you know what?
继续让他变得更强硬。
Keep letting him keep letting him get tougher.
让他搞到一些炸弹,希望有一天他能强大到杀了我。
Let him get some bombs and let him hopefully one day he'll get strong enough to kill me.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你光会说,兄弟。
That talk, you could talk the talk, bro.
但唐纳德·特朗普是在真干,有这些人在掌权,我感觉安全了一千倍。
But Donald Trump is walking the walk, and I feel a thousand times safer with these guys not having, control.
你说得很有道理,但你得记住,很多美国人仍然对大规模杀伤性武器的欺骗感到愤恨,我就是其中之一。
You you make a great point, but you gotta remember, a lot of Americans are still sore, I am, from the deception of the weapons of mass destruction.
牺牲了那么多美国人的生命,花掉了巨额的美国资金,最后得到了什么?
It was a lot of American lives, a ton of American money, and what did it get?
我们把伊拉克的一堆五英尺高的岩石变成了两英尺高的岩石。
We turned a bunch of five foot rocks in Iraq into two foot rocks.
事情就是这样的。
That's what happened.
最终,我们发现那个独裁者躲在一个洞里。
And eventually, we found a dictator hiding in a hole.
他的子民抓住了他,然后把他绞死了。
His own people took him, and then they hung him.
但人们至今仍对这件事愤愤不平。
But and people are still bristling from that.
我理解某些美国人内心的强烈情绪。
I understand the raw emotions of certain Americans.
然而,我的真实感受是,我站在人民这一边。
However, my raw emotions are, I'm with the people.
我为我们的解放行动感到自豪。
I love that we have liberated this.
我爱那里的人们。
I love the people there.
因为我提了一个问题。
Because I ask a question.
问题是,美国,对于所有对这件事感到不满的人,我要说:特朗普说不要打仗,可我们现在却卷入了战争。
Question, America, for all of you that are upset about this, to say, Trump said no wars, and now we got into wars.
我明白。
I get it.
我认同这一点。
I'm on that page.
但如果伊朗拥有了核武器,会发生什么?
However, what happens when there's a nuclear Iran?
你觉得我们在朝鲜拥核的情况下已经如履薄冰了吗?
You think we're walking on eggshells with a nuclear in North Korea?
如果伊朗拥有了核武器,会发生什么?
What happens if there's a nuclear Iran?
是的
Yeah.
如果他们向北约发射导弹,我们将无法置身事外,因为我们有条约承诺保护北约。
Are we will not be able to stay home if they launched a missile at NATO because we have a treaty that says that we would protect it.
所以,如果你觉得现在的情况已经够糟了,还说我们应该不干涉他们的事务。
It's So if you think it's bad now, oh, we should stay out of their business.
我们应该这么做。
We should do this.
看看人们怎么说,然后问问自己一个问题。
Look at what the people say and then ask yourself a question.
在这些领导人——不是波斯人民——的统治下,一个拥有弹道导弹的全面核伊朗会做什么?
What will a fully nuclear with ballistic missiles Iran under these leaders, not the Persian people at one piece, these violent leaders under the regime, what will they do with that?
然后会发生什么?
And what happens?
接下来又会发生什么?
And then what happens?
我们正处于全球冲突中。
We're in global conflict.
这就是现实。
That's the reality.
这可以防止这种情况。
This prevents that.
汤姆,现在有一个非常非常快的巨大变化。
And Tom, there's a big huge really, really fast.
不过,9·11事件、伊拉克、迪克·切尼、大规模杀伤性武器——这正是我离开的原因——与现在的情况有着天壤之别,人们却说:‘你是个共和党人。’
There's a huge difference, though, between nine eleven, Iraq, Dick Cheney, PS weapons of mass destruction, which is the reason that I left, and just that's and and people are like, well, you're a Republican.
不是。
No.
我不是。
I'm not.
这完全错误,他们所做的一切令人憎恶。
That's absolutely wrong, and it's disgusting what they did.
这是另一种情况。
This is a different situation.
伊朗人民自己说:够了。
The Iranian people on their own said enough is enough.
我们结束了。
We're done.
这花了四十七年。
It took forty seven years.
他们走上街头,却遭到杀害。
They hit the streets, and they were getting murdered.
他们被屠杀,而我们抓住了正确的时机。
They were getting slaughtered, and we took the right opportunity.
是的。
Yes.
我们会从中受益吗?
Are we gonna benefit?
是的。
Yes.
人们高兴吗?
Are the people happy?
这对我来说才是最重要的。
That's all that matters to me.
人们很高兴。
The people are happy.
故事到此结束。
End of story.
我看到一个视频,一位女士哭得好像家里有人去世了一样。
I saw a video of a lady pack cry I I as if somebody in her family died.
她几乎崩溃了。
She was losing her mind.
丈夫问:怎么了?
The husband's like, what's wrong?
她说道:他们杀了霍梅尼。
She's like, they killed Khomeini.
他们终于杀了他,全世界的人都欣喜若狂。
They finally killed him, and people are ecstatic around the world.
没有这个该死的家伙和他那个政权,世界会好得多。
It's a way better place without this freaking guy and that regime in place.
我想给你看看澳大利亚天空新闻的丽塔·帕诺希在宣布哈梅内伊被杀时的反应。
I wanna show you this with Rita Panohi from Sky News Australia reaction when it was announced that Khamenei is killed.
你就看这个吧。
And just watch this.
这位也是伊朗人,你知道的,她的家人来自伊朗。
This is an Iranian as well who was, you know, her family's from Iran.
我觉得她也是伊朗人,我没记错。
I think she's also from Iran, I'm not mistaken.
她是波斯原住民。
She's Native Persian.
她太棒了。
She's incredible.
播放这个片段吧。
Go ahead and play this clip.
开始吧。
Go for it.
我想用这段话向已故的最高领袖作结:
I wanna conclude this editorial with this message to the late supreme leader,
罗文。
Rowan.
我儿子说得再好不过了。
Couldn't have put it better than my son.
让我告诉你她说了什么。
Let me tell you what she said.
你知道吗,这混蛋的儿子。
Son of a You know what?
是的
Yeah.
然后倒回去。
And then go back.
滚回地狱去。
Go back to burn in hell.
我不知道她说的第二句话是什么。
I don't know what the second one she said.
去按
Go press
播放。
play.
比如
Like
脏东西沾在你头上。
dirt on your head.
而且你就像被埋起来了。
And you're like buried.
然后愿你下地狱。
And then may you burn in hell.
地狱。
Hell.
是的。
Yeah.
所以听好了。
So listen.
我的意思是,这是Sky News的一位人士,她是Sky News的出镜面孔。
I mean, this is somebody in in Sky News, that is a she she's a face of Sky News.
在许多情况下,伊朗人正在庆祝。
In many cases, so, Iranians are celebrating.
亚当,你看起来想说些什么。
Adam, you look like you wanna say something.
是的。
Yeah.
她说得完全正确,我只是想特别致敬一下。
Well, she's absolutely right, and I just wanna give a shout out.
这可能是伊朗人民或伟大的波斯人民的独立日,也可能不是。
So this may or may not be the Independence Day for the people of Iran or the great people of Persia.
我的意思是,我们都经历过,你现在47岁了,46岁,47岁了。
I I mean, we've lived through you're 47 years old now, 46 years old, 47 years old.
汤姆在做他的事。
Tom's doing his thing.
这可能是自柏林墙倒塌以来最重大的时刻。
This might be the most monumental moment since the fall of the Berlin Wall.
这一点的重要性怎么强调都不为过。
Like, this cannot be understated how important this is.
作为美国人,我也理解我们不希望陷入无尽的战争。
I also understand, as an American, we do not want endless wars.
我认为,根据美国的战争规则,特朗普有60天的时间需要向国会报告。
Trump, I think, per the rules of war in America, has up to 60 to go to Congress.
我觉得这件事将在几周内完成,绝不会拖到几个月。
I think this is gonna be done in a matter of weeks, certainly not months.
没人想看到无休止的战争。
Nobody wants to see endless wars.
但如果你一直关注特朗普年复一年、一集又一集的所作所为,这家伙上台后迅速行动,然后脱身,从不陷入这四场全球纠葛。
But if you've been following what Trump has been doing year after year, episode after episode, this guy gets in and gets out, does not get in these four world entanglements.
所以我理解人们不想卷入无休止的战争。
So I understand that people do not, wanna get into endless wars.
没人想要那样。
Nobody wants that.
但特朗普有没有真的这样做过呢?
But does Trump has Trump ever done that at all?
所以,我根本看不到这种情况会发生。
So I I don't see that happening at all.
我最后要说的是,在战争和政治中,总有胜者和败者。
The last thing I'll say was this, in war and in politics, there's winners and losers.
现在,特朗普、内塔尼亚胡和我们的盟友已经一再证明,他们是胜者。
Now Trump and Bibi and our allies have proven over time and time again, they are the winners.
谁是败者?
Who are the losers?
所以,阿亚图拉是败者。
So the Ayatollah, the loser.
恐怖主义代理人,全是败者。
The terror proxies, all losers.
那些日复一日、周复一周、月复一月、年复一年游行的左翼进步派,也是败者。
The progressive left that have been marching day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, losers.
你什么都没实现。
You effectuated nothing.
什么都没改变。
Nothing's changed.
你们没能阻止美国。
You haven't stopped America.
你们没能阻止特朗普。
You haven't stopped Trump.
你们没能阻止以色列和以军获胜。
You haven't stopped Israel, the IDF, from winning.
你们没能阻止以军。
You haven't stopped the IDF.
你们是失败者。
You're losers.
是的。
Yes.
我跟你们说呢,AOC、格蕾塔·通贝里、年轻土耳其人、安娜·卡斯帕良、梅赫迪·哈桑、好莱坞的马克·鲁法洛,全都是失败者。
I'm talking to you, AOC, Greto Thunberg, the Young Turks, Anna Kasparian, Mehdi Hassan, Mark Ruffalo in Hollywood, all losers.
每一件事都是。
Every single thing.
看看比分吧,各位。
Check out the scoreboard, guys.
还有他们所说的‘觉醒帝国’,塔克阵营、坎迪斯·欧文斯阵营、戴夫·史密斯那些失败者,你们说的每一件事都是错的。
Also, the woke Reich that they talk about, the Tucker camp, the Candace Owens camp, the Dave Smith losers, Every single thing you've said has been wrong.
特朗普在每件事上都是对的。
Trump's been right about everything.
这难道不是众所周知的事吗?
Isn't that a famous thing?
结果证明,他确实是对的。
Well, turns out he was.
所以,看着美国获胜,而那些失败者却哭哭啼啼、编造借口说美国不该这么做,这对我来说真是滑稽。
So it it's just it's funny to me to just sit back and watch America win while the losers cry and try to make up excuses as to why America shouldn't be doing this.
阿亚图拉去世后,世界变得更加安全了,我们都应该心怀感激。
The world is so much of a safer place with the Ayatollah gone, and we should all be thankful.
让我告诉你,我理解自由意志主义的论点。
Let me tell you, I understand the libertarian argument.
我明白。
I get that.
我理解自由意志主义者的观点:不要打仗,别插手,让我过自己的生活,诸如此类。
I understand the libertarian argument of no wars, stay out of it, let me live my life, all this stuff.
我懂这个。
I understand that.
但问题是,只有当你从一开始就以这种方式建国,这才会奏效。
The problem with that is that only works if you start your country that way.
我不确定这是否说得通。
I don't know if that makes sense.
是的。
Yes.
比如,我建立一个新国家,自由意志主义的问题在于,我天生更偏向自由意志主义。
Like, I start a new country, the problem with the libertarian, I'm naturally more of a libertarian.
从我还是孩子的时候就一直是这样。
I've always been since I was a kid.
别管我。
Like, leave me alone.
让我自己去赚钱。
Let me go make my own money.
如果我做了什么事,那就很好。
If I do something, great.
会有惩罚。
There's a punishment.
我不想挑起争端,那就别打起来。
Don't want to get into if I don't start the fight, let's not have a fight.
咱们一起做生意,然后继续往前走吧。
Let's kind of do business together and let's move on.
但不幸的是,现任总统之前的那些领导人已经点燃了战火。
But unfortunately, the leaders that came previous to the current president have already sparked.
就像,一旦罪恶已经存在,你突然说:伙计们,咱们试着和平相处吧。
Like, once sin is out there and you all of a sudden say, guys, let's try to be peaceful.
事情已经结束了。
It's done.
有人的儿子被杀了。
Someone's son was killed.
有人的父亲不幸的是,这种情况仍在继续,现在他们甚至对自己的人民下手,而且迫不及待地想对你和我们的家人下手。
Someone's father was Unfortunately, this continues, and now they're doing it to their own people, and they can't wait to do it to you due to our family.
但愿这种事情不会发生在我们身上。
And God forbid that happens to us.
所以我完全理解自由意志主义的论点。
So I actually fully understand the libertarian argument.
它确实有非常崇高的一面。
There's a very noble side to it.
我不喜欢的是,当它变成谈论特朗普怎么样、特朗普怎么样、特朗普怎么样,还有顺便说一句,你猜怎么着?
The part I don't like is when it gets down to talking about how, you know, Trump is this and Trump is that and Trump is own and Trump is And by the way, guess what?
在讨论和对话中,任何人都可以说任何话。
In the area of debate and conversation, anybody can say anything.
从长远来看,你知道市场是如何运作的吗?
And long term, you know how the market works?
市场就是这样运作的。
Here's how the market works.
我从事商业和竞争二十五年,学到了这一点。
I've learned this, having been in business and competition for twenty five years.
这就是我学到的。
Here's what I've learned.
你无法预知五年后、十年后、二十年后人们会在哪里。
You don't know where people are going to be five years from now, ten years from now, twenty years from now.
你根本不知道。
You don't know.
每个人都争相抢占位置。
Everybody is jockeying for position.
让我这么说吧,我知道说完之后会引发反应,砰。
Let me just say this and I'm going to get a reaction and boom.
让我这么说吧。
And let me just say this.
这就是一种商业模式——煽动愤怒的模式。
And that is a business model, the rage baiting model.
对吧?
Right?
然后偶尔你会想,等等,费德曼说了什么?
And then every once in a while, you're like, wait, what did Federman say?
一个民主党人?
A Democrat?
费德曼?
Federman?
我们不是说他疯了吗?
Didn't we call him crazy?
是的。
Yes.
而现在他看起来像是个合乎逻辑的人选?
And now he seems like the logical player?
是的。
Yes.
我们现在把‘理性’这个词和费特曼联系在一起了?
Now we're linking the word reasonable to Fetterman?
是的。
Yes.
来看这段费特曼在CNN的视频。
Watch this clip here from Fetterman on CNN.
请讲,罗布。
Go ahead, Rob.
有人读过《战争权力法案》吗?
Have people ever read the the the War Powers Act?
你知道,总统被要求在48小时内发出通知,然后他或她有60天,最多90天的时间撤回部队,前提是国会批准。
You know, what's what's required of the president is to provide forty eight hours of notification, and then he has he or she have sixty days up to ninety days to withdraw those troops, you know, before congress approves that.
这两项都没有被激活。
Neither of those have been activated.
他确实向八人小组通报了情况,而且目前没有美国地面部队。
He did provide that to the gate of the gang of eight, and there are no American troops on the ground now.
这是一次极其精准且成功的打击,他们消灭了大部分领导层,陶。
This was an incredibly, incredibly precise and successful strikes, and they eliminated most of the leadership, Tau.
所以我们现在在这里。
So here we are.
是的,我支持这一点。
So, yes, I do support that.
你知道吗?
You know?
为什么全世界不能为他的死亡而庆祝,因为他所做的一切?
Why can't the entire world celebrate that he's dead for what he's done?
顺便说一下,你知道
By the way, you know
什么是
what is
疯狂吗?
crazy?
马克·凯利,他是对特朗普非常批评的人。
Mark Kelly, who is super critical of Trump.
马克·凯利说,这是一场本不该发生的战争,而且。
Mark Kelly said, this is a war that shouldn't have happened and.
然后他们问马克·凯利:你高兴哈梅内伊被杀了吗?
And then they ask Mark Kelly, are you glad Khamenei is killed?
是的。
Yes.
所以你能想象马克·凯利这样反对这一切的人吗?
So can you imagine Mark Kelly who is against any of that?
但当涉及到哈梅内伊时,你突然就变成‘是的,是的,这是个正确的举措’。
But when it comes down to Khamenei, you're all of a sudden, yes, yes, this is a good move that's taking place.
顺便说一下,对于那些谈论伊朗是否应该这么做的人
By the way, for the people that talk about Iran and should they do it?
他们不应该这么做吗?
Should they not do it?
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
伊朗对美国做过什么?
What did Iran ever do to America?
如果你回顾一下历史,看看那些事,就能轻易查到伊朗直接、间接、通过代理人或非代理人所做的一切。
If you go through the history and you look at the stuff, you can easily pull it up to see what Iran's done directly, indirectly, proxy, not proxy.
他们试图暗杀你们的总统。
They try to take out your president.
他们就是想这么做。
That's what they try to do.
明白吗?
Okay?
他们真的试图除掉你们的总统。
They literally try to take out your president.
从1979年到1981年,他们袭击了伊朗支持的使馆,占领了使馆。
'seventy nine to 'eighty one, they attacked Iranian backed embassy, seizure of the embassy.
我姑姑当时就在使馆里。
My aunt was there in the embassy.
你看过电影《逃离德黑兰》吗?
You ever seen the movie Argo?
我姑姑,也就是我爸爸的妹妹,去年去世了,她当时就在那里。
My aunt, my dad's sister who died last year was there.
我爸爸当时正努力救她出来。
My father was trying to get her out.
她最终嫁给了一个海军陆战队员,来到美国,并在美国度过了余生。
She eventually married a Marine and came to The States and stayed in America her entire life.
是谁干的?
Who did that?
他的阵营,霍梅尼的阵营,霍梅尼的阵营。
His camp, Khomeini's camp, Khomeini's camp.
在里根上台之前,他们扣押了多少名人质?
How many hostages did they have until Reagan came in?
持续了多少天?
For how many days?
是多少天来着?
What was it?
六十多个名人质?
60 something hostages?
持续了多少天?
For how many days?
四百四十四天?
Four hundred and forty four days?
里根当选并就任总统的那天发生了什么?
What happened the day Reagan got elected and he became president?
他站起来后,霍梅尼立刻做了什么?
He got up and then they immediately, Khomeini did what?
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
别惹里根。
Don't don't mess with Reagan.
他会杀了我们。
He'll kill us.
但别担心那些自由派,比如吉米·卡特、乔·拜登、奥巴马。
But don't worry about these liberals like Jimmy Carter, Joe Biden, Obama.
他们什么都不会做。
They won't do anything.
他们都是傻瓜。
They're fools.
他们会给我们钱,会同情我们。
They'll give us money, they'll sympathize with us.
那么,下一个比他更强硬、更疯狂、更不可预测的里根式人物会是谁?
And then who's the next Reagan that comes up that's even tougher and crazier and more unpredictable than him?
就是现在在众议院里的一个人。
A guy that's in house right now.
我们该怎么做?
What are we supposed to do?
坐在一旁袖手旁观吗?
Sit on the sidelines?
1983年,真主党在贝鲁特发动袭击,炸毁了美军军营,造成241名美国海军陆战队员和17名美国驻使馆人员死亡。
And in Hezbollah, 1983, the Hezbollah link bombing in Beirut that killed two forty one US Marines, service members, and barracks and 17 Americans at the embassy.
1996年,伊朗支持的真主党在沙特阿拉伯发动库巴拉塔楼爆炸,导致19名美国空军人员死亡。
1996, Iran Hezbollah Kubar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, killing 19 US airmen.
2019年2月,伊朗支持的伊拉克民兵提供了训练。
02/2019, Iranian backed militias in Iraq provided training.
EFP和IED导致至少603名美军士兵死亡,另有大量人员受伤,占美军在伊拉克总死亡人数的百分之十七以上。
EFPs and IEDs responsible for at least six zero three US troop deaths died and many more injured, accounting for more than seventeen percent of total US fatalities in Iraq.
两千起针对美国军舰的袭击、使馆爆炸事件以及暗杀阴谋,还有伊朗革命卫队支持的代理势力对美军的攻击,作为对美国支持以色列的回应。
2,000 USS coal attacks, embassy bombings and plot assassination attempts, the IRGC backed proxy attacks on US forces in response to US support for Israel.
2023年,伊朗支持的民兵组织在伊拉克、叙利亚、约旦的美军基地发动了超过216次袭击,造成180人受伤、3人死亡。
2023, Iran backed militias have engaged in over two sixteen attacks in US bases, forces in Iraq, Syria, Jordan, resulting in one hundred and eighty wounded and three killed.
我可以没完没了地告诉你这些人有多残忍。
I can go on and on and on and tell you how vicious these people are.
顺便问一下,你怎么能看着一个人说,他们有能力杀害数以万计自己的人民?你见过3.2万这个数字,也见过抗议期间高达10万的数字。
By the way, how do you look at somebody and say, they're capable of killing tens of thousands of their own people, you've seen the number 32,000, You've seen the number 100,000 during protesting.
你觉得他们会怎么对待自己的敌人?
What do you think they do to their enemies?
好好想想吧。
Like, think about it.
你有没有看过那些电影,里面的人会说,‘干掉那个儿子’或者‘干掉这个’?
You ever seen these movies where in the movie, you guys are like, yeah, take out the son or take out this.
如果他们连自己的儿子都杀,你认为他们还能做出什么事?
If they kill their own son, what do you think they're capable of doing?
你对他们来说算什么?
Who are you to them?
什么都不是。
Nothing.
顺便说一下,关于哈梅内伊发生的那件事,有人问我,该不该除掉他?
And by the way, this whole thing with Khamenei that took place, you know, I was asked the question, should they take him out or not?
我想是几个月前的事。
I think a few months ago.
我说,我不知道。
And I said, I don't know.
他86岁了。
He's 86.
反正他也快死了。
He's about to die anyways.
好吧。
Okay.
那为什么要针对他?
So why go after him?
你知道那句话怎么说的吗?
You know what the statement was?
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
让我们先除掉顶层人物,展示我们有能力找到任何人在任何地方。
Let's go take out the top and let's go show that we can find anybody and anywhere.
我不在乎你想躲到哪里。
I don't care where you want to hide.
换个角度想一想。
Think about it this way.
你认为霍梅尼有多少时间可以躲藏?
How long do you think Khomeini had a chance to hide?
你认为他提前多久就知道他们会袭击他?
For how long do you think he's known that they're going to attack him?
好吧,我再问你一次。
Well, let me ask you one more time.
你觉得他们有多长时间藏起哈梅内伊?
How long do you think they had to hide Khamenei?
我们能说有几个月吗?
Can we say months?
我们能说至少有几周吗?
Can we say at least weeks?
即便如此,想象我们玩捉迷藏。
And even so imagine we play hide and go seek.
你有几周的时间躲起来。
You have weeks to go hide.
我得去找你。
I gotta come find you.
我要找到你,会有多难?
How hard will it be for me to come find you?
但他们还是找到了你。
And they still found you.
你明白我的意思吗?
You understand what I'm saying?
他们还是找到了你,然后杀了你。
They still found you and they killed you.
然后任何想要取代你的人,他们也杀了。
And then anybody else that wanted to replace you, they killed you as well.
如今的伊朗人正坐在那里。
Iranians right now are sitting there.
我现在唯一担心的是,当你在关注这些袭击时。
The only concern I got right now is while you're looking at the attacks.
让我给你分析一下利弊。
Let me give you the pros and the cons.
如果你和别人打架,有八个人站在你这边,好吗?
If you get into a fight with someone and say eight people are on your side, okay?
而你正在对抗一个追杀你的组织。
And you're fighting a group's coming after you.
然后突然间,那些攻击你的人,还有站在你这边的八个人,他们说:别管这个人了。
And then all of a sudden, those people that are attacking you, the eight that are on your side, they're like, listen, leave the guy alone.
你开始用棒球棒打他们,朝他们开枪。
You start hitting them with a baseball batting and you shoot at them.
你猜他们会怎么做?
Guess what they're going to do?
然后突然间,谁还会支持你?
And then all of a sudden, quickly, who has your back?
现在谁支持伊朗?
Who has Iran's back right now?
实际上,现在谁支持伊朗?
Actually, who has Iran's back right now?
谁?
Who?
真主党以及他们资助的那些人?
The Hezbollahs and all these guys that they fund?
那是另一回事了。
That's a different story.
谁支持他们?
Who has their back?
土耳其在一旁观望。
Turkey's sitting on the sideline.
俄罗斯也在一旁观望,因为他们知道需要与泽连斯基达成乌克兰协议。
Russia's even sitting on the sideline because they know they need that Zelensky deal with Ukraine.
他们知道需要特朗普。
They know they need Trump.
是的。
Yep.
中国在一旁看着,心想:糟了。
China's sitting on the sidelines going, oh, shit.
我知道我们之前说要投入4000亿美元支持伊朗25年,但老兄,这家伙疯了。
I know we said $400,000,000,000 are gonna put into Iran for twenty five years, but, dude, that guy's crazy.
而且他刚刚在最高法院输掉了关税战。
And he just lost the tariffs with a supreme court.
他有能力对我们做任何事,而他还将在位三年。
He's capable of doing anything to us, and he's still gonna be there for three years.
听好了,伊朗,我们很想支持你,但你现在只能靠自己了。
Listen, Iran, we'd love to have your back, but you're on your own right now.
也许我们能发条推文帮你一下。
Maybe we can help you out with a tweet.
比如,别卷入麻烦。
Like, stay out of the way.
别攻击任何东西,仅此而已。
Don't attack anything, but that's about it.
伊朗现在在哪里?
Where is Iran right now?
单独行动。
Solo.
如果在战斗中你发现自己孤身一人,甚至把盟友都干掉了,会发生什么?
What happens when in a fight you end up being all by yourself because you even killed your allies?
你去找你的盟友。
You hit up your allies.
他们差点把哈利法塔打烂了。
They almost shot up Burj Khalifa.
那是什么?
What is that?
最高的哈利法塔。
The highest Burj Khalifa.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
然后他们不得不让它们交叉。
And then they had to intersect it.
有个人坐在自己的房产里,而一架无人机直接在他头顶四五层楼的高度发动袭击。
There's a guy in a property that is sitting in his property, and a literally, a drone attacks four or five stories above him.
他正在录制这段画面。
He's recording this.
你看过这段视频吗?
Have you seen this footage?
罗布,我不确定你有没有这段视频。
Rob, I don't know if you have this footage or not.
我觉得这不是那一段。
I don't think this is the one.
有一段是他真的坐在那里。
There is one where he's literally sitting there.
哦,是那一段吗?
Oh, is that the one?
有一段,罗布。
There is one, Rob.
这段视频非常残忍。
This this footage is vicious.
它直接从他头顶飞过,击中了他所住的房屋。
It goes right above him and hits the property that he's staying at.
我觉得这不是那一段。
I don't think this is the one.
是另一段。
It's another one.
不,是飞出窗户,所有燃烧的火花。
No, it's out the window and all the burnt sparks
是他家的窗户,他开始尖叫、哭泣。
are It's his window and he starts screaming, crying.
所以你看,他们现在的位置,已经被围住了。
So look, where they are right now, they're cornered.
所以我们来梳理一下他们接下来会做什么。
So let's kind of process what they do next.
这正是我接下来想探讨的方向。
That's kind of where I want to go to next.
是的。
Yep.
既然他们被逼到角落了,当一个人被逼到角落时会发生什么?
Now that they're cornered, what happens when somebody is cornered?
他们会反击。
They lash out.
他们会反击。
They lash out.
我有四个孩子。
I got kids, four of them.
如果其中一个孩子被逼到角落,你知道他们会怎么做吗?
If one of the kids is cornered, you know what they'll do?
他们会发脾气,砸坏另一个孩子的玩具。
They'll lash out and they break the other kid's toy.
或者他们会扔掉另一个孩子最心爱的东西,不管是什么。
Or or they'll throw something that's the other kid's favorite whatever.
对吧?
Right?
他们会那样做,罗布,就是这个。
They'll that's the one, Rob.
看好了。
Watch this.
大家看好了。
Watch this, folks.
继续吧。
Go ahead.
这是德尔塔。
It's a Delta
韦恩正在他的公寓里拍摄,而他上方几层楼的人被击中了。
Wayne He's recording it from his apartment, and few stories above him got hit.
明白吗?
K?
看看这个。
Look at this.
所以对我来说,当我们回到伊朗时,哈梅内伊,你们必须明白,这些家伙为他们的神而死时,他们会庆祝。
So so to me, when we go back to Iran, Khamenei, you you have to realize these guys, they celebrate when they get killed for their god.
对他们来说,这是一种庆祝。
To them, that's a celebration.
对他们来说,这就是神风特攻队模式。
To them, it's kamikaze model.
对吧?
Right?
就像说,听好了,我这么做是为了他们。
It's like, listen, I did it for them.
而且我们谈论的还不是那72个处女。
And it's not even the 72 virgins we're talking about.
不过顺便说一下,霍梅尼,你们知道霍梅尼吗?
Although, you know, by the way, Khomeini, you guys know Khomeini?
是个非常正直的人,对吧?
Very honorable man, right?
他本该是甘地那样的人。
He was supposed to be Gandhi.
你们想听听霍梅尼曾经说过关于如何对待监狱里的女性的话吗?
You guys want to know what Khomeini once said about what to do to women in prison?
你们听过他说过这些吗?
Have you ever heard him?
没有。
No.
你想核实一下这个吗,罗布?
You want to verify this, Rob?
他曾说过,女性囚犯如果是处女,在处决前必须被强奸,以防止她们进入天堂。
He once said female prisoners who are virgins must be raped before execution to prevent them from entering heaven.
说这种话的人,难道不是个了不起的人物吗?
Isn't he an amazing guy to say something like that?
就是这个人去世了。
That's the guy that died.
他去世的时候,我在伊朗。
When he died, I was in Iran.
1989年6月3日。
06/03/1989.
他去世时,我就在现场。
I was there when the guy died.
他们没杀他。
They didn't kill him.
他是自然死亡的。
He died.
这个被他们奉为英雄的人,竟然说女性囚犯如果是处女,必须在处决前遭到强奸。
This guy who was supposed to be a hero for them, female prisoners who are virgins must be raped before execution.
你去翻翻他写的书里最疯狂的那句话,你一定会坐在那儿想,不可能有人会写出这种话。
You go pull up the craziest thing he said in one of the books that he wrote, you would sit there and say, no human being, you would never write that.
你绝不可能认同这种观点。
You would never subscribe to that.
我们的观众,如果你正在看这个,即使你只是那30个观看者中的一员,或者有20%的人可能不认同,但内心深处,你也会觉得:我绝不接受这种说法。
Our audience, if you're watching this, even though if you're part of the 30 that watches this, 20% that maybe you don't agree with that, deep down inside, you'll be like, I don't subscribe to that.
他们确实对女性和女孩做过这种事。
Well, they did about women and girls.
女性和女孩,处女囚犯必须在处决前被强奸,以免她们进入天堂。
Women and girls, virgin female prisoners should be raped before execution so they do not go to heaven.
伊朗伊斯兰政权的创始人。
Founding leader of the Islamic regime in Iran.
你觉得这个人怎么样?
What do you think about this guy?
这听起来像是一个高尚的人吗?
Does this sound like a noble man?
这听起来像是你希望你儿子敬仰的人吗?
Does this sound like a guy you want your son to look up to?
这听起来像是你愿意追随的人吗?
Does this sound like a man you want to follow?
这听起来像是你会把书递给他,说‘儿子,读这本书’的人吗?
Does this sound like a man you want to give the book and say, hey, son, read this book.
别读马可·奥勒留的《沉思录》。
Don't read Marcus Aurelius Meditations.
别读托马斯·索维尔的书。
Don't don't don't read Thomas Sowell's books.
别读林肯的书。
Don't read Lincoln's books.
不。
No.
不。
No.
读霍梅尼的书,因为他主张处决前应强奸处女女囚,以免她们进入天堂。
Read Khomeini's book because what he said is virgin female prisoners should be raped before execution so they don't end up in heaven.
这就是他们的价值观和原则。
This is their values and principles.
那这意味着什么?
So what does it mean?
当你面对这样肆无忌惮的人时,只有两种处理方式。
When you handle somebody like this, that's this reckless, you can only handle them one of two ways.
你必须杀死他们,并当众示众,让所有人都看到。
You either have to kill them and make an example of them publicly in front of everybody, everybody.
必须让死亡的恐惧——一切可能的恐惧——渗透到他们、他们的家人以及周围所有人的心中,你必须首先这么做。
And to put the fear of death, anything and everything to them, their family, everyone around them publicly, you have to do it that way first.
或者你也必须意识到,对他们来说,生命毫无意义。
Or you have to also realize because life to them doesn't matter.
他们能做出什么事来?
What are they capable of doing?
任何事,无所不用其极。
Anything and everything.
那我们来谈谈报复。
So let's talk about retaliation.
报复是什么?
What is retaliation?
目前的典型应对措施,FBI给出的都是这类建议。
The typical protocols right now, FBI is giving the typical protocols.
外出时要小心,别去参加大型聚会。
Be careful when you're going out, don't go to large parties.
你知道的,FBI在美国就是这样处理的,尤其是如果你住在犹太人或犹太社区较多的地区。
You know, FBI is doing their thing in America, especially if you're living in an area with a lot of Jews or Jewish communities.
比如洛杉矶的某些区域,迈阿密的某些区域,博卡拉顿的某些区域,纽约的某些区域,或者其他任何地方。
So certain parts of LA, certain parts of Miami, certain parts of Boca, certain parts of New York, certain parts of whatever.
对吧?
Right?
外出时要小心,尤其是如果你打算太张扬的话,得注意这一点。
Be careful while you're going around, especially maybe if you're going to be too vocal, be careful with that.
但你得再深入一点。
But you got to go a little bit deeper than that.
所以他们威胁要打击霍尔木兹海峡。
So they're threatening to hit Strait Of Hormuz.
我们来谈谈这个,汤姆。
Let's talk about that, Tom.
我来跟你聊这个。
I'm to come to you with this one here.
罗布,你现在能调出来吗?
Rob, can you pull up right now?
今天一桶油的价格是多少?
What is the price of a barrel of oil today?
周五是67美元。
It was 67 on Friday.
今天一桶原油的价格是多少?
What is the price of a barrel of oil today?
市场刚开盘,我想知道现在是什么价位。
Markets just opened, so I'm curious to know where it's at.
自由市场预测是
It Free markets were predicting
72。
72.
好的,很好。
Okay, great.
所以是72。
So 72.
如果他们袭击霍尔木兹海峡,即使每天封锁,每天的原油产量也会减少约1500万到2000万桶。
So if they attack the Strait Of Hormuz, you could potentially and even if they block it every day, it's about 15 to 20,000,000 barrels a day.
每天大约是12亿到13亿美元。
It's about $1.2 $1,300,000,000 a day.
全球约20%的石油经过这里。
About 20% of the world's oil goes through here.
所以如果未来一两周内汽油价格上涨30到50美分,别感到惊讶。
So don't be surprised if gas prices go up 30 to 50¢ in the next week or two.
别感到惊讶。
Don't be surprised.
如果他们对这一地区采取任何行动并封锁三十天,别惊讶油价会涨到每桶120到200美元,汽油价格会上涨一美元到一美元五十美分。
If they do anything to this area and they lock it up for thirty days, do not be surprised if a price of a barrel of oil goes up to $120 to $200 and gas prices go up a buck to a buck 50.
这就是他们能造成的痛苦。
That's the pain of what they could do.
对吧,汤姆?
Right, Tom?
我先暂停一下。
I'll pause.
罗布,你这里这段视频是什么内容?
Rob, what is this clip that you have here?
这是伊朗革命卫队宣布霍尔木兹海峡关闭的声明。
This is the IRGC announcing that the Strait Of Hormuz was being closed.
说吧。
Go for it.
所有船只。
All ships.
这是提法克海军。
This is Tefaq navy.
伊朗伊斯兰革命卫队海军。
Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy.
从现在起,所有通过霍尔木兹海峡的船只均被禁止。
From now on, all navigating through the Strait Of Hormuz is forbidden.
在进一步通知前,任何类型的船只均不得通过霍尔木兹海峡。
No ship in every type is not allowed to pass from a Strait Of Hormuz till next notice.
这是巴哈马方面的回应。
This is the Bahamian out.
汤姆。
Tom.
对。
Right.
那么你认为特朗普总统为什么说‘钻吧,宝贝,钻吧’?
So why do you think president Trump said drill, baby, drill?
他在竞选期间说过这句话。
He said it on the campaign trail.
他在就职典礼上也说过。
He said it at the inauguration.
目的是实现能源独立,使美国成为能源出口国,向需要能源的友邦和盟友出口。
To create energy independence and to make The United States an exporter, and an exporter to its friends and its allies who need energy.
霍尔木兹海峡是中东大量石油运输的必经之地。
The Strait Of Hormuz is where a lot of Middle East oil is is trafficked.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。