本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
亚当,你的观点是什么?
Adam, what's your point?
未来前景光明。
The future looks bright.
一个握手胜过我见过的任何东西。
A handshake is better than anything I ever saw.
就在这里。
It's right here.
你是
You are
一零一?
a one zero one?
我会发给你
I'll send you
就在那里。
right there.
我觉得我是塞德里克。
I think I'm a I'm a Cedric.
全部
All
都是。
of it.
各位,如果你们正在观看,昨晚你们只看了两件事之一。
Folks, if you're tuning in, you watch one of two things like last night.
你们要么看了格莱美奖,要么没看。
You either watched the Grammys or you didn't.
你们看了妮琪·米娜的推文。
You watched Nicki Minaj's tweets.
因为显然,妮琪·米娜在推文中点名批评格莱美奖的人,获得了比果冻更多的关注。
Because apparently, Nicki Minaj's tweets calling out the people at Grammys got more eyeballs except for jelly
果冻卷,
jelly roll,
罗尔赢了,他发表的演讲也非常精彩。
roll winning and the speech that he gave, which was incredible.
我们也会谈到这一点。
And we'll get into that as well.
我不知道它是否像海蒂·克鲁姆那件汤姆提到的惊人礼服一样精彩。
I don't know if it was as incredible as Heidi Klum's incredible dress that Tom called.
你管那件礼服叫什么?
What did you call that dress,
全身石膏。
Full body cast.
就像你严重受伤后医生给你戴的那种。
Like they give you, if you've been seriously injured
或者全身石膏。
or Full body cast.
对。
Yes.
昨天巴拿马运河发生了一些事情,我们必须谈谈。
And then a few things happened yesterday with Panama Canal that we have to talk about.
这件事非常、非常重大。
It's very, very big.
它是我们五大头条新闻之一。
It's one of our top five stories.
我们必须谈谈埃普斯坦,以及最近公布的内容。
We have to talk about Epstein with what was released.
里面有些东西简直疯狂。
It's insane some of the stuff.
里面一些内容和整个团队的情况都太疯狂了。
Insane some of the stuff that are in there and the whole team.
维尼有一些东西想谈,这部分会交给维尼和汤姆来讨论。
Vinny's got a bunch of stuff he wants to talk about it, which will go to Vinny and Tom on that.
除此之外,我们还要谈谈汤姆·霍曼和国土安全部要求拨款导致的政府停摆事件。
And then aside from that, we have the government shutdown with Tom Homan and DHS wanting the funding.
他们说,无论有没有他们,都有足够的票数来通过。
And they say they have the votes to do it with or without them.
所以这可能是一次为期两周的临时停摆,直到事情解决并获得所有批准。
So it's a temporary shutdown maybe for two weeks until they get it squared away and they get all the approvals.
左派希望他们的眼睛佩戴摄像头,而不是戴口罩。
The left wants their eyes to wear cameras and not masks.
所以我们看看那里会发生什么。
So we'll see what's gonna happen there.
有很多事情正在发生,我们还有几个商业新闻。
Bunch of stuff that's going on, and we got a couple business stories.
我打算逐一讲一下。
I'm gonna kind of go through this.
如果你像我们一样冻得发抖,汉克·泰德,我们有个解决方案给你。
And if you're cold freezing like we are, Hank Tide, we have a solution for you.
真的冷极了。
It is freezing.
我们曾被承诺全球变暖。
We were promised global warming.
这到底是怎么回事?
What is this all about?
我们以为对于一个在伊朗长大的人来说,天气会变得更暖和。
We thought it was gonna get warmer for a guy that grew up in Iran.
我希望平均气温能保持在120度左右。
I like the average temperature to be around 120 degrees.
我现在感觉我们简直就在格陵兰。
I feel like we're in Greenland right now right now.
我人在劳德代尔堡,但这个播客好像跑偏了。
I'm I'm in Fort The podcast being off on Fort Lauderdale.
这是有史以来最冷的一天。
It's the coldest it's ever been.
今天早上我的朋友迈克来接我。
My guy this morning, Mike, he comes in picking me up.
他冷得要命。
He's freezing his ass off.
我说,这种天气有多冷?
I said, how often is it this cold?
他说,没有。
He says, no.
从来没这么冷过。
It doesn't get this cold.
在我一生中,迈阿密可能就遇过一次这么冷的天。
Maybe once in my lifetime in Miami, not this cold.
现在真是冷得要命。
So it's freezing right now.
希望你们都暖和着。
Hope you guys are staying warm.
好的。
Okay.
行政部门。
Administration.
特朗普因信息泄露起诉了国税局,索赔超过100亿美元,你能想象有人会因为信息泄露而起诉国税局100亿美元吗?
Trump has suing the IRS for over $10,000,000,000 Can you imagine suing the IRS for $10,000,000,000 for leaking your information to the people?
他现在正在起诉自己旗下的一个组织,我不清楚这该怎么运作。
He's suing one of his own organizations right now for I don't know how that works out.
这将是历史上前所未有的事。
It'll be a first time that's ever happened.
特朗普说,克里斯蒂·诺姆表现优异,却因她是女性而遭到攻击。
Trump says Kristi Noem is doing a great job and is being attacked because she's a woman.
迪士尼的鲍勃·艾格集团计划在年底合同到期前辞职。
Disney's Bob Eye Group plans to step down before contract expires at the end of the year.
汤姆,也许我们可以在这里简单聊一聊这件事。
Tom, maybe you and I will do a quick little thing on that here.
如果我们说到这个,记得提醒我一下。
Just remind me if we get to it.
是的
Yep.
然后特朗普说他想推高房价,而不是压低。
And then Trump says he wants to drive housing prices up, not down.
他说,我不希望价格下跌。
Says, I don't want prices to go down.
我希望价格上涨。
I want the prices to go up.
所以对于你们一些考虑购买房地产的人来说,他的动机是推高价格。
So for some of you guys that are thinking about buying real estate, his motive is to drive it up.
这是一个文尼的故事。
This is a Vinny story.
这位过渡者在为期三周的开创性医疗事故诉讼后赢得了200万美元。
The transitioner wins $2,000,000 after three week groundbreaking medical malpractice lawsuit.
她说自己被洗脑去进行性别过渡。
She says she was brainwashed into transitioning.
然后据称她获得了200万美元,而加文·纽森却表示,他在批评加州财富税提案时感到压力重重。
And then allegedly she gets $2,000,000 Gavin Newsom says he's burdened by the fact as he criticizes California's wealth tax proposal.
他得好好想清楚,究竟想取悦谁,打算如何执政,而不是一味地玩政治游戏。
He's got to make up his mind who he wants to please and how he wants to run instead of trying to constantly play politics.
领英因删除一条被认定为仇恨言论的支持冰球的帖子而受到抨击。
LinkedIn under fire after pro ice post removed as hateful.
诺姆表示,她对那起枪击事件的回应可能是错误的。
Noam says her response to the pretty shooting may have been wrong.
我之前聊过这个。
I talked about that one.
巴拿马,我们谈过美国可能导致大规模失业的问题。
Panama, we talked about The US has set for mass unemployment.
如果我们有时间,再深入聊聊这个。
If we got time, we'll get into that.
还有这边,几条补充性的新闻。
And then over here, couple of the addendum stories.
我们得聊聊格莱美这件事。
We got to go through the Grammy one.
加州的一位网红作证称,加州的欺诈行为可能比明尼苏达州更严重。
California influencer testifies fraud in California is likely worse than Minnesota fraud.
那是尼克·雪莉对圣地亚哥日托中心的质询。
That's Nick Shirley confronts San Diego daycare.
然后你还有一些其他的事情。
And then you got a couple other ones.
你们波士顿的市长声称,地球上每一个人都有合法权利来到我们这里。
Your Boston mayor who claims every single human on earth has legal right to come to us.
然后我们还有几件关于马曼尼的事情,他说我们需要120亿美元,我们会讨论这个问题。
And then we got a couple other things with Mamdani, the $12,000,000,000 that he says we need $12,000,000,000 We'll address that.
加文·纽森驳斥了关于加州2.36亿美元精神健康项目在四年间仅帮助了22人的说法。
Gavin Newsom shoots down claim $236,000,000 program for California, mentally ill has helped just 22 people in four years.
所以花了2.36亿美元来帮助22个人。
So cost them $236,000,000 to help 22 people.
每人一千万美元,文尼。
That's $10,000,000 a person, Vinny.
意思是,这项目相当糟糕。看看他们,其中一位格莱美获奖者站起来说,我们生活在被偷来的岛上。
Mean, that's a pretty bad And program see what they're then one of the Grammy winners, she got up and she said, we're living on stolen stolen island.
比莉·艾利什。
Billy Eilish.
比莉·艾利什。
Billy Eilish.
她那年赢得了一些奖项。
She won some the year.
她是第一名吗?
Is she the number one?
一笔交易在
A deal in
觉醒的左翼世界里。
the woke left world.
她是最大的。
She's the biggest.
然后我看到这个人走出来,说:‘比利,我非常感谢你。’
And then I saw this guy coming out and saying, well, Billy, I appreciate that.
我知道你住在马里布的水上,既然你也住在一座被偷来的岛上,我要去你家过夜。
I found that you live on the water in Malibu Since you're also living on a stolen island, I'm coming to your house to stay over.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我正在路上。
I'm on my way.
非常感谢。
Appreciate that.
我喜欢正在发生的这一切。
So I love that whole thing that's taking place.
总之,各位,如果你和我们一样觉得冷,想穿毛衣,却又不知道想让这件毛衣代表什么,我们为你提供了多种选择。
Anyways, guys, you're watching if you're cold like we are and you wanna wear a sweater, you just don't know what you want that sweater to represent, we have options for you.
好吧?
Okay?
由于我们收到了大量留言,要求推出印有PPD播客标志的连帽衫,因此我们专门开辟了一个系列,前景非常光明。
We have an entire section because of the amount of messages we got saying we need hoodies with PPD podcast on it, future looks bright on it.
当然,还有这里的Vinny,我送你信念战胜恐惧,VT标志。
And of course, the Vinny here, am I send me faith over fear, the VT logo.
你可以自行选择。
You pick and choose.
女士们,美国队,这些款式都有。
Ladies, team USA, any of that stuff.
甚至还有美国建国250周年纪念款,去挑选吧。
And even the two hundred and fifty year anniversary for US, go pick and choose.
穿上你的连帽衫吧。
Wear your hoodies.
在你外出挨冻的时候,穿上这件代表未来希望的运动服饰吧。
Put on the sport of a future looks bride represented while you're going out there freezing your tail off.
至少这些连帽衫能让你保暖,而且让我们现在为每个人准备好了这一切,让你感到兴奋。
At least these hoodies will keep you warm and excited about the fact that we have this now set up for everybody.
罗布,帮我个忙。
Rob, do me a favor.
在下面放个链接,让大家不管怎样都能下单购买。
Put the link below for everybody to go order no matter what it is.
为自己、家人、朋友和同事下单买一件连帽衫吧。
Place an order for a hoodie for yourself, for your family members, for your friends, for your peers.
天气确实越来越冷了。
It is definitely getting cold.
一亿五千万美国人正冻得够呛。
A 150,000,000 Americans are freezing their tails off.
顺便说一下,对于那些不生活在美洲的其他35%的听众,我敢肯定你们那里也很冷。
And by the way, for those of you guys, the other 35% of listeners that don't live in America, I am sure it's cold where you are as well.
所以为自己下单买一件连帽衫吧。
So order a hoodie for yourself.
好吧。
All right.
我们直接开始吧。
Let's get right into it.
爱泼斯坦文件。
Epstein files.
我听到了那段录音,维尼,就是我们几分钟前聊到的那段。
I heard this recording Vinny that you and I were talking about a few minutes ago.
这是爱泼斯坦与以色列前总理埃胡德·巴拉克坐在一起谈话的录音。
It's a recording of Epstein sitting down with Ehud Barak, who was the former prime minister of Israel.
他们在讨论该怎么做以及如何赚钱。
And they're having a conversation about what to do and how to make money.
顺便说一句,这段录音里涉及的故事和人物名单多得数不胜数。
By the way, the amount of stories and the list of names of people that are on this is endless.
好的。
Okay.
这是没完没了的。
It's endless.
罗布,我们有没有一张列出上面所有人的名单的页面?
Rob, do we have a page with the names of people that are on it?
在这儿呢。
There it is.
著名人物名单以及最新发布的爱泼斯坦文件,《华尔街日报》。
The famous names and the latest release of Epstein files, Wall Street Journal.
好的。
Okay.
《华尔街日报》。
Wall Street Journal.
那我来逐条看一下。
So let me go through this.
帕特,你一边听一边想,他当时正和埃胡德·巴拉克共进晚餐。
And Pat, while you're doing that, if you think about it, he's sitting with Ehud Barak and having dinner.
我不认为埃胡德·巴拉克知道他正在录制一切,因为这就是他的做法。
And I don't think Ehud Barak knows that there he's recording everything because that's what he does.
关于他,这一点毫无疑问。
Oh, no question about him.
顺便说一下,我想花点时间聊聊这个。
By the way, I want to spend time on that.
但好的。
But Yeah.
在那之前,我们先谈谈谁在岩石上。
Prior to that, let's first kinda talk about who's on rock.
这是你手里的那段《华尔街日报》的视频吗?
Is this WSJ, Wall Street Journal, the video clip that you have?
报道那篇文章。
Reporting on that article.
开始吧。
Go for it.
随着新公布的数百万份司法部记录中披露更多细节,针对被定罪的性犯罪者杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的愤怒情绪持续升级。
Outrage growing as new details emerge from the millions of newly released justice department records on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
这些记录包括爱泼斯坦与权势人物的通信内容。
They include Epstein's messages with powerful men.
在2013年的这些信息中,这位被定罪的性犯罪者将纽约巨人队联合所有者史蒂夫·蒂施与多名女性联系起来。
In these messages from 2013, the convicted sex offender connecting New York Giants co owner Steve Tisch with various women.
在其中一次交流中,蒂施询问了一位女性是‘专业’还是‘平民’。
In one exchange, Tisch asked about a woman writing pro or civilian.
在一份声明中,蒂施承认
In a statement, Tisch acknowledging
专业还是平民。
Pro or civilian.
我们曾就成年女性交换过电子邮件,但我表示从未接受他的任何邀请,也从未去过他的岛屿。
Where we exchanged emails about adult women, but saying I did not take him up on any of his invitations and never went to his island.
正如我们现在所知,他是个可怕的人,我深感后悔曾与他有所往来。
As we all know now, he was a terrible person and someone I deeply regret associating with.
在数千张照片中,这些从未公开过的前安德鲁王子的照片尤为引人注目,他因与爱泼斯坦的关系已于去年被剥夺了王室头衔。
And amongst the thousands of photos, these never before seen images of former prince Andrew, who was stripped of his royal titles last year over his relation ship with Epstein.
照片中他正蹲伏在一名年轻女子身上,女子的脸部已被打码。
Now seen here crouched over a young woman, her face redacted.
这次互动的时间和背景尚不明确。
The date and context of the interaction unclear.
安德鲁的代表尚未就媒体的置评请求作出回应。
Representatives for Andrew have not responded to a request for comment.
就连英国首相基尔·斯塔默也呼吁安德鲁出庭作证,他说:‘我一直认为,任何掌握信息的人,都应准备好以任何要求的形式提供这些信息。’
Now even UK prime minister Kirst Starmer is calling for Andrew to testify saying, I have always said anybody who has got information should be prepared to share that information in whatever form they are asked to do that.
此外,新揭露的信息揭示了执法部门对爱泼斯坦罪行的了解程度,包括这份近二十年前撰写的令人震惊的起诉备忘录和起诉书草稿。
And new information unearthed on what exactly law enforcement knew about Epstein's crimes, including this stunning prosecution memo and draft indictment written nearly two decades ago.
在长达45页的文件中,佛罗里达州的检察官详细列出了他们收集到的关于这位金融家的令人不安的证据,称他‘因其持续诱骗未成年少女,对社会构成持续威胁’。
Across 45 pages, prosecutors in Florida detailing disturbing evidence they gathered against the financier, calling him, quote, a continued danger to the community based upon his continued enticement of underage girls.
但这份包含60项指控的起诉书最终并未提交。
But that 60 count indictment never filed.
相反,爱泼斯坦达成了一项臭名昭著的协议,仅承认了较轻的州级卖淫指控,并在佛罗里达州监狱服刑仅十三个月。
Instead, Epstein landing a now infamous deal allowing him to plead guilty to lesser state prostitution charges for which he served just thirteen months in a Florida jail.
一些爱泼斯坦的受害者如今对司法部感到愤怒,称在此次最新公布的文件中,许多他们的名字未被遮蔽,遭到曝光。
Some of Epstein's victims now furious with the justice department, saying many of their names were left unredacted and exposed in this latest release.
爱泼斯坦幸存者查琳·罗夏告诉我,司法部再次侵犯了他们的隐私。
Epstein survivor Charlene Rochard telling me the Justice Department has once again violated their privacy.
我看到一些与我以及我认识的人相关的信息完全没有被遮盖。
I have seen things that relate to me and people I know have not been redacted at all.
他们的全名都公之于众了,尤其是简·多斯,完全暴露了,而他们曾要求
Their full names are out there and especially Jane Dose are fully out there And they asked
你可以暂停一下。
You can pause.
好的。
Okay.
顺便说一句,当他们公布这些内容时,你将会面临大量诉讼。
So by the way, that that is one of the things when they release this, you're gonna have a ton of lawsuits.
你会看到有大量的人起诉美国政府。
You're gonna have a ton of watch how many people are gonna be suing the US government.
文尼,我们先看哪一个?
Vinny, which one do we wanna go first?
但我们就这么做吧。
But let's do this.
首先,昨天在格莱美奖上,特雷弗·诺亚对总统说了以下这个笑话。
So first of all, yesterday at the Grammys, Trevor Noah said the following joke about the president.
我想让你知道,总统在笑话播出后反应有多快。
And I want you to know how quickly the president reacted to this after the joke.
罗布,我今天早上发消息给你了。
Rob, I texted it to you in a morning.
罗布,如果你想在消息里查一下,我今天早上发的所有内容,你看到了吗?
If you wanna look it up in the text, Rob, when I texted everything this morning, you see it?
我要点个赞。
I'm gonna put a thumbs up.
就是那个。
It's that one right there.
你能调出来吗?
If you can pull that up.
这是特雷弗·诺亚在格莱美奖上的表现。
So this is Trevor Noah at the Grammys.
你知道,他想模仿里奇·盖文斯,但说实话,他差远了,因为里奇·盖文斯当年那句‘这是最后一次’绝对是史上最棒的。
You know, he's trying to pull off a Ricky Gervais, which by the way, he fell very short because Ricky Gervais probably hands down the best one ever when he said, ah, this is the last time.
我不在乎。
I don't care.
我现在真的不在乎了。
I don't care anymore.
我从来就不在乎。
I never did.
你知道他之前做的那些事吗?
You know, all that stuff that he did?
诺亚试图做类似的事情,但他讲了一个关于爱泼斯坦、总统和克林顿的笑话。
Noah's trying to do something like this, but he does this joke about Epstein with the president and Clinton.
看这个。
Watch this.
好了,罗布,你来说。
Go ahead, Rob.
每个艺术家都渴望的格莱美奖,其重要性几乎不亚于特朗普想要格陵兰岛,这很合理。
Grammy that every artist wants, almost as much as Trump wants Greenland, which makes sense.
我的意思是,因为爱泼斯坦的岛屿已经没了,他需要一个新的地方和比尔·克林顿消遣。
I mean, because Epstein's island is gone, he needs a new one to hang out with Bill Clinton.
所以啊,我跟你说过这是我的最后一年了。
So oh, I told you it's my last year.
那你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do about it?
这真是
That is a
好的。
K.
所以就是这样,罗布,我倒回去一点。
So that's and I'll go back one, Rob.
这是总统在快速发推文。
This is the president quickly tweeting.
格莱美奖是最糟糕的,几乎没法看。
The Grammy Awards are the worst, virtually unwatchable.
CBS能不再让这种垃圾占据他们的播出时段,真是幸运。
CBS is lucky not to have this garbage littered their airways any longer.
主持人诺亚,不管他是谁,和吉米·金梅尔主持低收视率的格莱美奖一样糟糕。
The host Trevor Noah, whoever he may be, is almost as bad as Jimmy Kimmel at the low ratings Academy Awards.
诺亚错误地声称唐纳德·特朗普和比尔·克林顿曾在爱泼斯坦岛上度过时光。
Noah said incorrectly about me that Donald Trump and Bill Clinton spent time on the Epstein Island.
错了。
Wrong.
我不能替比尔说话,但我从未去过那个岛,甚至从未靠近过。
I can't speak for Bill, but I have never been to the island nor anywhere close.
直到今晚这个虚假且诽谤性的言论之前,我从未被指控去过那里,甚至连假新闻媒体都没有这么说过。
And until tonight's false and defamatory statement, have never been accused of being there, not even by fake news media.
诺亚,一个彻底的失败者,最好赶紧把事实弄清楚,马上纠正。
Noah, a total loser, better get his facts straight and get them straight fast.
看来我要让我的律师去起诉这个可怜的、毫无才华的主持名单,以及这个笨拙的主持人,并向他索赔巨额赔偿。
It looks like I'll be sending my lawyers to sue this poor, pathetic talent list, dope of an emcee and suing him for plenty of money.
问问小乔治·斯蒂芬诺普洛斯和其他人,看看那最后结果如何。
Ask little George Stepanopoulos and others how that all worked out.
也问问CBS,准备好吧,诺亚。
Also ask CBS, get ready, Noah.
我会好好跟你玩玩。
I'm going to have some fun with you.
唐纳德·J·特朗普总统。
President Donald J Trump.
现在请注意,就在发生这一切的同时,CNN以前曾被迫对总统做过类似的事。
Now keep in mind while this is going on, this is one thing CNN was forced to do with the president a while back.
罗布,我也会把这条发给你,如果你想调出来看看。
Rob, I'm gonna text this one to you as well if you wanna pull it up.
CNN被迫发布了这条内容,而亲爱的艾比对此做了很好的解释。
CNN was forced to post this, and Dear Abby did a great job explaining this.
如果你们知道我说的是谁,她是个非常可爱的人。
If you guys know who I'm talking about, she's a sweetheart.
她太棒了。
She's awesome.
罗布,如果你想调出CNN和维尼的这段视频,我这边说完就马上找你,你可以自行决定从哪个方向切入埃普斯坦的话题。
Rob, if you wanna pull this clip of CNN and Vinnie, I'm coming to you right after this and you pick and choose what direction you go on Epstein.
我会相应调整。
I'll adjust accordingly.
所以这就是CNN。
So this is CNN.
当这个帖子发布时,艾比不得不对此做出解释。
When this was posted, Abby had to explain this.
明白吗?
K?
它马上就会在这里出现。
It'll it'll come up here in a minute.
直接点播放。
Just press play.
CNN被迫发布了真相,以及特朗普因监控此事而将埃普斯坦禁止进入马阿拉歌。
CNN forced to post the truth and how Trump banned Epstein from Mar Lago for being watched this.
从马阿拉歌经常前往两英里外的杰弗里·埃普斯坦家中上门服务。
From Mar A Lago often made house calls to Jeffrey Epstein's home two miles away.
但这些上门服务在2003年戛然而止,当时一名18岁的美容师从埃普斯坦家中服务回来后,向经理报告称他强迫她发生性关系。
But those house calls, quote, came to a halt in 2003 after an 18 year old beautician returned to the club from a house call to Epstein and reported to managers that he had pressured her for sex.
人力资源经理传真给特朗普一封信,建议俱乐部禁止埃普斯坦,特朗普同意了,这确实与总统公开解释为何切断与埃普斯坦关系的说法一致。
The HR manager faxed Trump a letter suggesting that the club ban Epstein, and Trump agreed, which does mirror the president's own public comments about why he cut ties with Epstein.
白宫回应《华尔街日报》的报道,无论这个故事被讲述和重述多少次,真相始终是:特朗普总统没有做错任何事,他因为埃普斯坦是个变态而将他赶出了海湖庄园。
The White House is responding to the Wall Street Journal writing, no matter how many times this story is told and retold, the truth remains, president Trump did nothing wrong, and he kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of Mar A Lago for being a creep.
他在埃普斯坦成为定罪的性犯罪者之前很久就与他断绝了往来。
He cut ties with Jeffrey Epstein long before Epstein became a convicted sex offender.
许多民主党人却没有这样做,而这一点今晚得到了《华尔街日报》的证实。
A lot of Democrats didn't, and it is corroborated by the Wall Street Journal tonight.
你看吧。
There you go.
所以他想确保自己掌握了准确的事实。
So he wanted to make sure he got the facts straight.
顺便说一下,人们说了各种各样的事情。
So by the way, people are saying a lot of different things.
有太多不同的故事了。
There's a lot of stories.
他的名字也在其中。
His name is also in it.
你可以在几个不同的地方看到,但都没什么实质内容。事实上,如果你愿意,我把话筒交给你继续说。
You'll see it in a few different places, but nothing's been Vinny, matter of fact, I'll turn it over to you if you wanna take it from here.
好的。
Okay.
所以,你知道的,那个周末所有东西都暴跌了,他们跌了600万?
So, I mean, as you know, the the week the weekend drop of everything, there's 6,000,000 what they drop?
是600万还是300万?
6,000,000 or rob 3,000,000?
随便吧。
Whatever.
300万。
3 millions
在600万当中。
of the 6,000,000.
多少?
How much?
三百万。
3,000,000.
三百万。
3,000,000.
百万。
Million.
而且显然,各位,大家都在网上扔东西,太多了,我根本没法发送那段录像,因为我知道我们不能播放它。
And every obviously, guys, everybody's dumping stuff online and all all the it's it's there was so much that I I couldn't even send the rob because I know that we can't show it.
埃普斯坦,有一段画面是他在这张桌子周围追着小女孩跑,rob,而且全部被马赛克处理了。
Epstein, there is one of him chasing little girls around this table rob, and and it's all it's all redacted.
是他和一个戴着浮臂圈的小孩在泳池里的画面,那孩子肯定不超过几岁,我甚至都不想听音频,因为你能明显看出那些都是他追赶的孩子。
It's him with a little kid in the pool that has floaties that can't be more than like like, I don't even wanna don't even hear the audio because you could you know, you can tell that these are children that he's chasing.
你刚看到她的小裙子就在那儿。
And it's like, you just saw her little dress right there.
顺便说一下,那些孩子不是他的,顺便提一下。
And by the way, those are not his children, FYI.
很多人说这并不是平反,帕特,但我们一直说,这些精英在暗地里做着一些黑暗的事情。
And a lot of people it's it's not vindication, Pat, but for how long we've been saying, there's something dark that these elites have been doing.
明白吗?
Okay?
他们效忠的主人和我们不一样。
They serve a different master than we do.
汤姆,我一年前就跟你说过这个话题。
And when I say, Tom, we had this conversation about a year ago.
我们有自己的仪式。
We have our rituals.
我们烧香、做礼拜、领圣餐。
We pray incense, church, communion.
我们也有我们的仪式。
We have ours.
你觉得他们在做什么?
What do you think they're doing?
明白吗?
Okay?
他们躲在幕后做这些事。
Behind, they do it behind closed doors.
他们在私人岛屿上做这些事。
They do it on private islands.
有时他们就在光天化日之下做。
And and sometimes they do it in plain sight.
披萨门事件,尽管大家都觉得提出这个的人疯了,帕特,他们也试图否认,但如果你看看涉及人员的证据、他们家里的画作、他们的关系网、他们的所作所为以及社交媒体帖子,一切都再清楚不过了。
Pizzagate, as much as everybody thought everybody was crazy for bringing this up, Pat, and and they tried to dismiss it, if you look at the evidence with the people involved and the paintings that they had in the house and their connections and what they did and their Instagram posts, it's clear.
明白吗?
Okay?
然后在这份文件中,我偶然发现了一份2019年的,罗布。
And then on one of these documents, I came across was from 2019, Rob.
这是一份献祭文件。
It's a sacrifice one.
它提到,一名自称是爱泼斯坦受害者的人员向特工描述了仪式性献祭,目睹婴儿被肢解、肠子被取出,以及有人食用这些肠子中的有害部分。
And it said a purported Epstein victim telling agents about ritualistic sacrifice, witnessing babies being dismembered, their intestines removed, and individuals eating the bad part of the intestines from these from the intestines.
而且联邦调查局是
And the FBI Is
这些内容在邮件里吗?
this in the emails?
这封邮件里就有。
This is in the email.
我认为罗布有这份邮件。
I think Rob has it.
它写道,一名联邦调查局特工——顺便说一下,这些都是司法部的合法文件——说:‘我没想到布什也把他给屏蔽了。’
And it says, one of the FBI agents and by the way, these are all DOJ legitimate documents, said, I didn't realize Bush blanked him too.
这是我不想说的那个词。
It's the r word that I don't wanna say.
他说,好的。
And he said, okay.
然后,如果你们还记得的话
And then if you guys remember
老布什。
Bush senior.
布什,是的。
Bush yeah.
它说的是布什一号。
It said Bush one.
2009年,一名21岁的墨西哥模特加布里埃拉·里科·希门尼斯冲上街头尖叫。
And in 2009, a 21 year old Mexican model, Gabriela Rico Jimenez, she ran into the street screaming.
她说,他们在那里吃人。
Like, they're there's they're eating people.
这些精英在吃人。
It's like these elites are eating people.
顺便说一下,她后来失踪了,事发后就消失了。
And and by the way, she disappeared, and she went she went missing after this.
所以请注意
So mind you
就是这个。
This one.
就是这个。
This is the one.
你们还记得这个吗?
Do you guys remember this?
他们以为她疯了。
They thought she was crazy.
那天晚上之后就失踪了。
Disappeared after this night.
所以现在我将快速转到比尔·盖茨,帕特。
So and now I'm gonna move on really quick to Bill Gates, Pat.
我想说清楚。
And I wanna be clear.
我的意思是,这些是司法部在这些文件中发布的文件。
What I'm saying, these these are documents released from the Department of Justice in these files.
这些都是指控。
These are allegations.
但无论如何,2013年7月18日有两封由杰弗里·爱泼斯坦写给自己的草稿邮件。
But nonetheless, there's two drafted emails in 07/18/2013 that were written by Jeffrey Epstein to himself as like a draft.
明白吗?
Okay?
在这份草稿中,爱泼斯坦指控比尔·盖茨在婚姻之外与他描述为俄罗斯女性的女子发生关系,并染上了性病。
In this draft, Epstein alleges that Bill Gates had sex outside of his marriage with women he describes as Russian women and the Gates caught in STD.
随后,比尔·盖茨请爱泼斯坦购买抗生素,以便秘密交给他的妻子梅琳达,却不告诉她用途。
And then Bill Gates asked Epstein to get antibiotics so Gates could secretly give them to his wife, Melinda, without telling her what they were for.
然后OneDrive声称,比尔·盖茨曾吹嘘并恳求爱泼斯坦删除关于性病、抗生素请求及其他详细内容的消息。
And then OneDrive claims that Bill Gates bragged, begged him to delete the messages about the STD, the antibiotic request, and other graphic details.
此外,还有一封单独的草稿,是一封署名为鲍里斯的假辞职信,人们认为这指的是盖茨基金会的鲍里斯·尼科利特。
So there's also a separate draft written, like a fake resignation letter from someone named Boris, which people believe it was Boris Nikolit from the Gates Foundation.
在这份草稿中,埃普斯坦抱怨自己被卷入了跨越道德和法律界限的事情,包括帮助盖茨获取药物、处理这些接触的后续影响、安排与已婚女性的秘密会面,以及在并非医生的情况下为桥牌游戏提供阿得拉。
In that draft, Epstein complains about being pulled into things that cross moral and legal lines and included helping Gates get drugs, dealing with the fallout from those encounters, setting up secret meetings with married women, and supplying Adderall for bridge games despite not being a doctor.
因此,如果这些文件所声称的内容属实,那就解释了为什么梅琳达·盖茨说:‘我再也无法和他在一起了,就是因为和他的关系。’
So if what these documents elect are are true, that would explain why Melinda Gates said, I I can't be with him anymore because of the relationship with him.
这个真的很有意思,罗布。
And this one was really interesting, Rob.
有一封2017年的电子邮件,是比尔·盖茨和杰弗里·埃普斯坦之间的往来。
There was a email from 2017, Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein.
在这封邮件中,盖茨正在讨论与埃普斯坦合作进行一场大流行毒株模拟。
In that email, Gates is discussing working with Epstein on a pandemic strain simulation.
明白吗?
Okay?
好好想想这一点。
Think about that.
这可不是随便聊聊而已。
That wasn't a it wasn't a casual conversation.
这表明埃普斯坦仍然能够接触到盖茨的个人事务,也就是BGC三,后来改名为盖茨风险投资。
It shows that Epstein still had access to Gates' personal operation, which was BGC three, which later became Gates Ventures.
这太疯狂了,帕特。
And this is what's crazy, Pat.
埃普斯坦早已被公认为性侵犯者、变态之类的。
Epstein was already known as being the sexual predator, pervert, whatever.
再想想这一点。
And then think about this.
这封邮件之后的2017年,情况就是这样。
This is in 2017 after this email.
罗布,这一点在那封邮件的底部。
And Rob, it's at the bottom of that.
我觉得是第五条。
I think it's number five.
去那里看看。
Go there.
推荐疫情模拟方案。
Recommend strain pandemic simulation.
这让我感到非常震惊。
This is what tripped me out.
一年半后,发生了事件201,那是一场疫情模拟,领导者们模拟了冠状病毒爆发以及媒体的反应等情况。
A year and a half later, event two zero one happened, which was a pandemic simulation where leaders played, you know, coronavirus outbreaks and all that stuff and how the media respond.
猜猜是谁组织了这场活动?
Guess who organized this event?
世界经济论坛和比尔·盖茨与梅琳达基金会。
The World Economic Forum and the Bill Gates and Melinda Foundation.
对我来说,这太疯狂了,他们之前就在谈论疫情,结果疫情真的发生了。
That's insane to me that they were talking about this the pandemic, and then it happened.
最后一个,帕特,是史蒂夫·班农的采访,他问班农:‘你是魔鬼吗?’
And the last one, Pat, was a Steve Bannon interview when he asked him, are you the devil?
看看他有多不自在。
Look at look at how uncomfortable he is.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
我相信这次采访到此结束了。
And I believe this ends the interview.
我说得对吗,罗比?
Am I right, Robbie?
你能播放这个吗?
Can you please play this one?
告诉他们,告诉他们,告诉他们那个魔鬼
Tell them Tell them tell them the devil
百分之百。
A 100%.
就是魔鬼本人。
The devil Himself.
魔鬼本人说,我要用一些美元来交换你孩子的生命。
The devil himself said, I'm gonna exchange some dollars for Do your child's life.
你觉得你就是魔鬼本人吗?
Do you think you're the devil himself?
不。
No.
但我确实有一面很好的镜子。
But I I do have a good mirror.
这是个严肃的问题。
It's a serious question.
你
Do you
你觉得你是魔鬼本人吗?
do you think you're the devil himself?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
因为你具备所有的特征。
Because you have all the attributes.
你非常聪明。
You're you're incredibly smart.
你要知道,魔鬼是这样一个人
You remember the devil is somebody
谁知道呢?
who knows what?
魔鬼非常聪明。
The the the devil's brilliant.
你读过弥尔顿的《失乐园》。
You read Milton's you read Milton's Paradise Lost.
没有。
No.
魔鬼让我害怕。
The devil scares me.
这个撒旦是天使长中的第一或第二位。
This Satan is Satan is the is the he he he is the he is at the number one or two archangel.
他下地狱并发动叛乱的原因是他无法成为最顶尖的人物。
And the reason he goes to hell and leads the rebellion is because he can't be the top guy.
他的观点是,我宁愿在地狱称王,也不愿在天堂为奴。
And his thing is I'd rather I'd rather reign in hell than serve in heaven.
我曾在一部叫《美国道义》的电影里看到过这句话。
I saw that in a movie once called American Dharma.
我不记得是谁说的了。
I don't remember who said it.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们得走了。
We have to go.
砰。
Boom.
好的。
Okay.
很好。
Good.
魔鬼这个问题让他脱身了。
The the devil the devil question got him out.
所以根据我所看到的一切,都证实了我们一直听说的那些人所做的事情。
So from everything that I saw, it corroborates all the stuff that we've always heard of what these people are doing.
再说一遍,这 allegedly(据称)如此,但真的很恶心。
Again, it's allegedly, but it's disgusting.
这太恶心了,我很高兴这一切终于曝光了。
It's disgusting, and I'm so happy that it's all coming out.
他们正试图把矛头指向特朗普,大家都说,哦,特朗普干了这个。
They're trying to get Trump on oh, everybody was like, oh, Trump did this.
特朗普干了那个。
Trump did that.
凯蒂·约翰逊提交了一份宣誓书,自2016年以来一直公开可用,但后来被撤销了,因为她精神有问题,是个吸毒成瘾者,整个事情都是她编造的。
There was an affidavit from Katie Johnson, which has been publicly available since 2016 and was dropped because she was mentally ill, drug addict who made up the entire thing.
其余的指控都发生在2020到2021年。
And the rest of the accusations came from 2020 to 2021.
真奇怪。
Weird.
我不禁想知道为什么是这两年。
I wonder why those two years.
但这是迪帕克。
But this is this is Deepak.
而且妮琪·米娜昨天发的推文,你看了吗
And and the fact that Nicki Minaj's tweet yesterday, did you
日历女孩的指控是哪一年的事?
What year was the calendar girl's accusations?
我觉得日历女孩的指控,罗比,是2020年吗?
I think the calendar girl's accusations, Robbie, were they 2020?
2021年,那些指控才浮出水面。
2021, they they they surfaced.
但那些来自陌生人的指控,有些是来自澳大利亚的人拨打NTOC(国家威胁行动中心)和SDNY举报热线提供的。
But the one the the allegations that came from random people, some came from Australia calling into the NTOC, which is the National Threat Operations Center and SDNY tip line.
这些人发布了指控,但却删掉了最重要的部分,罗比,右边写着,如果你去看另一个,在右边,继续往下看。
These people are posting allegations, but edited out the most important part, which said on the right side, Robbie, if you go to the other one, on the right side, keep going down.
这是那个吗
Is this the one that
我发给你了?
I sent you?
等一下。
Hold on.
让我找一下。
Let me pull that.
它写道,在所有这些案例中,信息都被认定为二手且无效。
It says, in all these cases, the information was deemed secondhand, invalid.
这些记录是人们拨打这些热线的详细通话内容。
The entries are detailed calls made to these hotlines.
帕特,任何人都可以打电话提供线索,他们必须记录下来。
Pat, anybody could just call and leave a tip and they had to document this.
所以事情就是这样。
So that's what it was.
任何人都可以打电话提供线索,通过任何人
Anybody can call and leave a tip with Anybody
打电话说:事情就是这样。
call and say, this is what's happening.
好吧,我来处理这个。
Well, let me do this.
有一通电话。
There's a there's a phone call.
有一段埃普斯坦和以色列前总理埃胡德·巴拉克之间的通话录音。
There's a conversation recording between Epstein and Ehud Barak, who's the former prime minister of Israel.
这是迈克·本茨在做解说,但我希望你听两个片段。
This is Mike Benz is narrating it, but there's two clips I want you to listen to.
罗布,我不知道你有没有看到那个说‘获得董事会席位,300万美元’的。
Rob, I don't know if you saw the one that says, get a board seat, 3,000,000.
他被开除了。
He's out.
他现在正想办法赚钱,找份工作。
He's trying to find a way now how to make money, how to get himself a job.
你知道吗,爱泼斯坦正在指导这位前总理如何找工作、如何赚钱。
And, you know, Epstein is coaching the former prime minister on how to get a job on how to make money.
这种情况发生时,有点奇怪。
A little bit weird when this takes place.
就是在那儿吗,罗布?
Is that where it is, Rob?
是的,
Yes,
先生。
sir.
好的。
Okay.
继续。
Go forward.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以我们得倒着想,不要先考虑有什么机会,因为现在你只关注机会。
And so we gotta work it backwards and say, here's my instead of thinking about what the opportunities are first, because right now you focus on opportunities.
我需要你关注你的优势。
I need you to focus on your Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
从能力的角度来看你的个人资产负债表。
Personal balance sheet in terms of competencies.
听。
Listen.
听好了,各位。
Listen, folks.
你的真正优势是什么?
What's your real strengths?
其中一个缺点是,你已经71岁了,不可能再做生意了。
What's the lie the lie one of the liabilities is you're 71 years old, you can't be in business.
赚钱需要二十年。
It takes twenty years to make money.
是的。
Yep.
你必须在接下来三年内赚到钱。
You have to make money in the next three years.
所以人们,能力,这些方面,我昨天刚和伊恩谈过。
So people, competence, things so for I talked to Ian yesterday.
我请他来的。
I asked him to come.
是的。
Yeah.
他飞过来的时间超过了他信用额度的一小时。
He flew in more than his credit for an hour.
他对这个有什么印象?
What was his impression from the
他也是同样的情况。
He's so same thing.
因为他和三星关系非常密切。
He because he's very connected to Samsung.
好的。
Okay.
所以,有一家公司叫Lookout。
So said there's this company called Lookout.
他说他跟你提过这件事。
He said he mentioned it to you.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
L o o k n e t。
L o o k n e t.
你说话。
You talk.
是的。
Yep.
他认为他们会付你几百万美元,让你加入
He thinks they'll pay you a couple million dollars to be on
董事会。
the board.
是的。
Yeah.
这很好
That's good to
要好好的。
be good.
我明白了。
I understood.
那会很好。
That'd be good.
所以杰弗里·爱泼斯坦正在安排
So Jeffrey Epstein is arranging
而且而且
And and
通过他朋友和那些可能欠他人情的网络,爱泼斯坦为阿胡德·巴拉克牵线搭桥,以300万美元或数百万美元的价格换取一个董事会席位。
through his network of friends and people who likely owe Epstein favors, for Epstein to then broker a board seat for $3,000,000 or several million dollars to Ahud Barak.
你觉得阿胡德·巴拉克担任部长时的政府薪水是多少
What do you think Ahud Barak's government salary was as the Minister of
几个
A couple
十万。
100,000.
在以色列。
In Israel.
美国战争部长的年薪约为25万美元。
The Secretary of War in The United States makes about 250,000 a year.
突然间涨到了300万美元,只因为你有个叫杰弗里·爱泼斯坦的朋友。
Suddenly it goes to 3,000,000 because you got a friend named Jeffrey Epstein.
让人深思。
Makes you think.
人们太坏了。
People to bad.
迈克在这里提出了一个非常好的观点。
Mike is making a very good point here.
罗布,这就是我想让你做的。
This is what I want you to do, Rob.
你能找到下面那个两分钟的片段吗?
Can you go to the clip right below it where it's a two minute clip?
你知道吗,再往上一点,把那条推文再往上挪一点。
You know how go a little bit higher, Go a little bit higher on that tweet.
看到那里写着那个家伙的名字了吗?
See where it says that guy's name right there.
他提到了那个人,瑞安什么的。
He gives him credit, Ryan something.
我们也应该给他一些认可。
Let's give him credit as well.
瑞安·格里姆。
Ryan Grimm.
点击那个。
Click on that.
去他的账号。
Go to his account.
往他的账号往下一点,你就能看到那里。
Go a little bit lower on his account and you'll see right there.
点击它,听这段两分钟的录音。
Click on that and listen to this two minute recording.
去吧。
Go for it.
他以为有两家网络公司。
He he thought there was two cyber companies.
注意看,这只是一个观点。
Look out and though This is an opinion.
我甚至见过
I even met
彼得·蒂尔。
Peter Thiel.
彼得·蒂尔。
Peter Thiel.
大家都说他总是东跳西跳,行为像吸毒一样。
And everybody says he sort of jumps around and acts Like he's on drugs.
吸烟。
Smoking.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
他看起来像吸毒了。
He looks under drugs.
然而,他有一家名为Palantir的公司。
However, he has a company called Palantir.
P a l l
P a l l
二十二年前。
Twenty two years ago.
哇。
Wow.
T e t I e r。
T e t I e r.
Palantir 是彼得·蒂尔的公司。
Palantir is Peter Thiel's company.
注意看
And look out
Palantir,p a l a
Palantir, p a l a
他们甚至不会拼写它。
l They don't even know to spell it.
I e l?
I e l?
是的。
Yes.
太神奇了。
Amazing.
他在写下来吗?
He's writing it down?
蒂埃利。
T h I e l l y.
蒂埃勒。
T h I e l.
对。
Yeah.
利。
L l y.
不。
No.
不。
No.
正如你可能
As you can possibly
说吧,兄弟。
Go ahead, man.
而且而且而且太棒了,我非常喜欢他们做了这项工作。
And the and the and the great I I love the fact that they did this work.
而且在这段录音的早期
And earlier in this in this recording
是的。
Yeah.
他一开头就提到,直接去了埃胡德·巴拉克。
He says right off the jump too, goes to Ehud Barak.
埃普斯坦说,好的。
Epstein goes, okay.
所以现在你得这么想。
So now you have to think like this.
谁欠你人情?
How IOUs.
谁欠你恩情?
Who owes you favors?
谁欠你这个?
Who owes you this?
他说,谁欠你一条命?
He goes, who owes you your their life?
所以现在你可以玩这个游戏了。
So now you can play this game.
这段音频太棒了,因为它清楚地展现了杰弗里·爱泼斯坦是个怎样的人。
And it it's such a great audio because it shows exactly what Jeffrey Epstein was.
他拉拢了这么多人,你掌握了多少把柄,有多大的权力。
He grabs all these people and how much power, what dirt do you have.
请注意,这可是埃胡德·巴拉克。
And mind you, this this was Ehud Barak.
他曾负责以色列的情报工作。
He was in charge of their intelligence in Israel.
这可不是洛杉矶随便一个无名小卒。
This isn't this isn't just a random nobody actor in LA.
这事儿简直太惊人了。
This is freaking huge.
我认为这揭示了爱泼斯坦所牵涉的网络。
And I think it shows the web of what Epstein was about.
我想展示一下这个。
I want to show this.
这是我最后想在这个话题上停留的内容。
This is the last thing I want to stay on this topic.
汤姆,如果你有什么想法,我来听你说。
Tom, I'll come to you if you have thoughts.
罗布,我想让你展示这封邮件。
And Rob, I want you to show this email.
看看这封邮件。
Look at this email here.
好的。
Okay.
我刚发短信发给你了。
I just texted it to you.
看看这封邮件。
Look at this email here.
罗布,你能稍微放大一点吗?
Zoom in a little bit, Rob, if you could.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嘿,这是从手机发送的。
Hey, sent from phone.
但我展示的是一个凹槽。
But I'm showing a notch.
好的。
Okay.
不幸的是,没有。
Unfortunately not.
你应该明确说明我不为摩萨德工作。
You should make clear that I don't work for Mossad.
笑脸。
Smiley face.
你看到了吗?
You see it?
你或我。
You or I.
不,我不是。
No, that I don't.
笑脸。
Smiley face.
所以你的意思是,看看这些说法,说他从未加入过摩萨德,或从未与他们合作过。
So you mean, look, the claims that he was never part of Mossad or didn't work with them or collaborate with them.
如果你现在还不相信他确实与他们有过合作,那你可能就是摩萨德的人。
If you don't believe he did at this point of the game, you may work for Mossad.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
你可能就是他们的人。
That that you may be them.
顺便说一句,别信这个。
By the way, don't believe that.
不。
No.
我
I'm
只是是的。
just Yeah.
所以不是。
So no.
但我想要告诉你的是,你猜猜摩萨德的职责是什么?
But the but the point I'm making to you is guess what Mossad's job is?
收集资源。
To gather assets.
当然。
Of course.
你猜猜中情局的职责是什么?
And guess what CIA's job is?
一样的。
Same thing.
你猜猜军情六处的职责,也是同样的。
Guess what MI6's job Same thing.
大家猜猜克格勃的职责是什么?
Everyone guess what KGB's job is?
所有这些想出去的人,他们都想获取情报。
Every one of these guys that wanna go out there, they wanna get intel.
所以这个人对摩萨德非常有用。
So this guy was very useful to Mossad.
他给了他们大量情报。
And and he give a he give them a lot of intel.
但让他坐在那里指导他如何赚钱,顺便问一下,谁在录音?
But for him to sit there coaching him through how to make money by the way, who's recording?
谁在录音?
Who's recording this?
杰弗里·爱泼斯坦在晚宴上。
Jeffrey Epstein is at the dinner.
爱泼斯坦在录音。
Epstein is recording it.
是的。
Yes.
他们在埃普斯坦的文件中找到了这个,是的。
And they found this in the Epstein files Yes.
在三百万份文件中的一份。
Of one of the 3,000,000 files.
其中一份,而且你在迈克·曼的手机上看到了,上面写着 justice.gov。
One of the and it's by the and and you saw on his phone on Mike Mann's phone, said justice departmentofjustice.gov.
这是政府公布的全部
This is a a government released all of
内容。
it.
对。
Right.
这些都是文件里的内容,而人们只是刚刚开始触及表面。
It's all stuff in the files and the time people people are just scratching the barely hitting the surface.
谁知道这三百万份文件里藏着什么?
Who knows what's in these 3,000,000 files?
这是永无止境的。
It's it's it's non.
这是永恒的。
It's forever.
你目前对这件事进展到哪一步了?
Where are you at with this?
有两点。
Two things.
如果还有人没意识到,此刻正有来自二十个不同方向的巨大压力,阻止这些信息被公开,那你根本没在关注。
If anybody doesn't realize how much pressure is coming from 20 different angles at any second on on not to release this stuff, you're not paying attention.
这些信息迟迟未被公开的原因,是因为有很多人的名字牵涉其中,有很多人在对大量的人施加压力。
The reason this stuff hasn't been released is because there's a lot of people who got their names in it, there's a lot of people putting a lot of pressure on a lot of people.
这就是为什么这些信息公开得如此缓慢。
That's why it's taking so slow to release this.
其次,是的,联邦调查局和司法部可能会说,这些文件里有受害者。
Second, yeah, the FBI and the Department of Justice could say, well, there's there's victims in here.
我们得处理这些图片。
We gotta take care of images.
天哪。
Good lord.
谷歌早就拥有可以模糊图像的技术,Zillow也会对房屋照片中的车牌和部分门牌号进行模糊处理。
Google has had technology where you could redact images and you could fuzz pictures, and Zillow fuzzes out license plates and certain house numbers on pictures of houses.
这种技术早就存在了。
This technology is out there.
他们本可以彻底筛查并处理这些内容。
They could have swept through this and done it.
这些东西没有被发布,是因为很多人不希望自己的名字像现在这样出现在媒体上。
The these things haven't been released because there's a lot of people didn't want their name out in the media the way it is now.
这是我的第一点,帕特。
That's my first point, Pat.
我只是想提醒自己,关于爱泼斯坦文件的压力有多大。
It's just to remind myself how much pressure is out there on the Epstein files.
第二点是,我不会去细述里面那些令人不适的内容,但它们真的让我很不安。
The second thing is, I'm not gonna go through the lurid stuff that's in there, but it was really disturbing me.
如果这些令人震惊的事件——甚至包括人祭——有一半是真的,那确实有些人该进监狱了。
And if even half of these lurid episodes up to and including human sacrifice is true, then man, some people need to be in prison.
所以我的第二个想法是,如果这些内容中哪怕有一半是真的,你知道,你看到一件疯狂的事,帕特。
And so that's my second thought is if even half of these stuff in there you know, you get one crazy thing written, Pat.
你难道不觉得,一旦看到一件疯狂的事,就会说,好吧。
Don't you think you see one crazy thing written, you say, okay.
有人写了一封邮件,内容有点疯狂,或者有人打电话到举报热线,想陷害你。
Somebody wrote an email and it's kinda crazy or somebody called a tip line and tried to get you in trouble.
这些事情。
Those things
你觉得爱泼斯坦的性犯罪案会不会是克格勃的美人计?
think about this Epstein sex crime was KGB honey trap?
你对此怎么看?
What'd you think about that?
埃普斯坦可能与克格勃合作过吗?
Could Epstein have worked with the KGB?
克格勃难道不会非常乐意派遣人员吗?顺便说一下,还有中国人。
Would the KGB been more than happy to send the KGB by the way, and the Chinese.
让我先给你铺垫一下。
Let me just set you up.
也许我就这么做吧。
Maybe let me just do this.
埃普斯坦在为克格勃运营着世界上最大的美人计行动,通过为他的情报关联网络招募女性。
Epstein was running the world's largest honey trap operation on behalf of KGB when he procured women for his networks of associates intelligence.
埃普斯坦释放了超过300万份新文件,这些文件在最后的片尾字幕中支持了他那些高级官员所作的指控。
The release of more than 3,000,000 new documents Epstein releases to the late credits to his insidiary claims that made by senior officials.
埃普斯坦在为莫斯科,也可能包括以色列工作,为世界上一些最有权势的人安排会面。
Epstein was working on behalf of Moscow and possibly Israel when he facilitated assignations for some of the world's most powerful men.
这份文件包括,这就是我为什么要过来找你的原因,有1056份文件提及弗拉基米尔·普京,还有9629份提及莫斯科。
The file includes, this is why I'm going come over to you, ten fifty six documents naming Vladimir Putin and 9,629 referring to Moscow.
甚至在2008年因诱骗儿童卖淫定罪后,爱泼斯坦似乎还成功获得了与普京会面的机会。
Epstein even seems to have secured audiences with Putin after his 2,008 convictions for procuring a child for prostitution.
我真的相信吗?
I I do I believe it?
里面的内容太多了,这完全符合KGB和中国的行事风格,他们长期以来一直以女性为诱饵,引诱西方外交官和商界领袖。
There's so much in there that it's on brand because KGB and China's, they have long been known to use women to tempt Western diplomats and Western business leaders.
这一直是他们的惯用手段。
That has been their play for a long time.
这一点早已为人所知。
That's been well known.
这一点有独立的文件记录。
It's well documented separately.
所以,看到俄罗斯、普京、9629次提及莫斯科以及1056份文件,这真的令人惊讶吗?
So was it surprising to see that Russia and Putin and 9,629 references and a 56 documents?
不。
No.
这完全不让我惊讶,因为俄罗斯一直这么做。
That doesn't surprise me at all because Russia has done this.
如果俄罗斯方面看到这种情况,觉得这个埃普斯坦看起来像是为所有人做事,只是为了钱和自己。
And if Russia Pat, If Russia looks at it and says, hey, this guy Epstein looks like he's playing for everybody's team and he's in for money and himself.
你觉得我们能不能拉拢他,利用我们的女性去接触那些我们想施加影响的西方人士?
Do you think we can maybe get him and leverage him with some of our our women, with some of the western people we wanna compromise?
是的。
Yes.
我认为他们肯定会这么做。
I think they would have done it.
他们一定会认为埃普斯坦是个机会,因为俄罗斯和中国长期以来一直都在用女性做这种事。
They would have seen I think Russia would have seen Epstein as an opportunity because this is what they and China had been doing with women for a long time.
去问问埃里克·斯瓦尔韦尔关于中国的事。
Ask Eric Swalwell about China.
我的意思是,他们是怎么做的。
I mean, how they do it.
方方。
Fang Fang.
你有那东西吗?
You got some of that?
是的。
Yeah.
多亏了社交媒体,否则我不记得是谁说过那句名言,但到目前为止,每个人都会被曝光。
Well, thank God for social media because I don't know who said the famous quote, but everybody's gonna get exposed at this point.
每个人。
Everybody.
在我看来,我认为全世界的情报机构都不会为此付出代价。
And in my opinion, I don't think any intelligence agencies all across the world will pay the price.
这些秘密的情报机构,这就是他们的所作所为。
These secretive intelligence agencies, this is what they do.
无论是CIA、FBI、MI6、KGB还是摩萨德,它们都会继续做它们本来在做的事。
Whether it's CIA, whether it's FBI, whether it's MI six, whether it's KGB, whether it's Mossad, they're all gonna still continue to what they do.
但应该被问责的,是那些不断冒出来的人名。
But who should be held accountable are the names that continue to pop up.
名单首位,比尔·克林顿。
Head of the list, Bill Clinton.
你觉得比尔·克林顿真会出什么事吗?
Do we think anything's gonna actually happen to Bill Clinton?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
比尔·盖茨、拉里·萨默斯、埃胡德·巴拉克、安德鲁王子,这些人都应该被问责。
Bill Gates, Larry Summers, Ehud Barak, Prince Andrew, all these people should be held accountable.
对我来说,最讽刺的是,这些东西几十年来早就为人所知了,几十年了。
So it's so funny to me, last point, this stuff has been known for decades, decades.
为什么偏偏在特朗普当总统的时候,这一切才被曝光?
Why is this all coming out when Trump's the president?
因为在我看来,左派多年来一直承受着这一切,他们只有一个单一的关注点。
Because in my opinion, the left, who's been bearing this for years, they only have one singular focus.
他们只想搞垮特朗普。
They wanna bring down Trump.
他们根本不关心揭露那些人的名字。
They don't care about exposing people's names.
他们不在乎受害者。
They don't care about the victims.
他们对特朗普如此执着,以至于他们的唯一目标、唯一使命就是搞垮特朗普。
They have such a fixation on Trump that their singular goal, their singular mission is to bring down Trump.
最讽刺的是,回到可能真的会起诉特雷弗·诺亚的事情上,他似乎是那个从未去过那座岛的人。
And the most ironic thing, bringing it back to what is gonna probably true sue Trevor Noah, he's the one guy that seems to be the guy that never went to the island.
所以这就意味着
So that's
顺便说一句,还有另一件事。
And by the way, here's another thing.
你知道迈克尔·沃尔夫有超过一百个小时的素材吗?
You know the the Michael Wolf had the hundred and something hours?
我这边有迈克尔
I had Michael
沃尔夫是
Wolf Is
你采访的那个人?
that the guy you interviewed?
是的。
Yeah.
我们几个月前请他上了播客。
We had him on the podcast a couple months ago.
那个戴眼镜的小个子?
Little dude with the glasses?
特朗普威胁要起诉迈克尔·沃尔夫,指控他散布爱泼斯坦阴谋论。
Trump threatens to sue Michael Wolf for the Epstein conspiracy.
让我告诉你吧。
So let me tell you.
你听说了吗?昨天在格莱美奖上发生了一件事,我会顺势聊一下这个,因为我觉得这里没什么别的可说了。
You you something happened yesterday at the Grammys, which kind of I'll transition into that because I don't think there's anything else to cover here.
我们来聊聊格莱美奖吧。
We'll go into the Grammys.
在格莱美奖上,他们正在说一些事情。
At the Grammys, they're saying what they're saying.
我觉得,你知道的,特雷弗·诺亚上台调侃妮琪·米娜,说:‘嘿,妮琪,你去哪儿了?’
I think, you know, Trevor Noah was up there making fun of Nicki Minaj and saying, Hey, Nicki, where are you?
哦,妮琪没来。
Oh, Nicki's not here.
妮琪还和总统在白宫呢。
Nicki's still at the White House with the president.
当他模仿特朗普的时候,特雷弗·诺亚身后正是约翰·传奇的妻子。
And while he is impersonating Trump, right behind Trevor Noah is John Legend's wife.
我不知道她叫什么名字。
I don't know what her name is.
克里斯蒂,克里斯蒂·泰勒根。
Kristi Kristi Teigen.
等等,是这个吗,罗布?
Like, Is this the one, Rob?
是你旁边那个吗?
Is that the one you have right there?
我想是的。
I believe so.
我觉得就是这个。
I think this is it.
往前放,罗布。
Go forward, Rob.
天哪。
Oh, man.
这里每一个人,约翰·传奇、芬利·爱丽丝、芬利的、妮琪·米娜都不在这里。
Every single person here, John Legend, Finlay Alice, Finlay's, Nicki Minaj is not here.
她不在这里。
She is not here.
看到后面那个女孩了吗,克里斯汀?
See the girl on the back, Christine?
是的。
Yeah.
她还在后面。
She's still on back.
如果你能的话。
If you could.
和唐纳德·特朗普一起。
With Donald Trump.
回去。
Go back.
回去。
Go back.
回去回去。
Go Go back.
回去。
Go back.
看看她做什么。
Watch what she does.
很高兴你不在这里。
Glad that you're not here.
点赞。
Thumbs up.
她仍然在白宫,和唐纳德·特朗普讨论非常重要的问题。
She is she is still at the White House with Donald Trump discussing very important issues.
实际上,妮基,我
Actually, Nikki, I
有最大的屁股。
have the biggest ass.
我有。
I have it.
大家都说
Everybody say
它,妮基。
it, Nikki.
我知道你对
I know you say it to
我说,但就是我。
me, but it's me.
哇,哇,哇。
Wap, wap, wap.
看看它。
Look at it.
看看它,宝贝。
Look at it, baby.
好的。
Okay.
所以这件事正在发生。
So that's happening.
Nikki在Twitter上发帖,你会明白我想表达的观点。
Nikki goes on Twitter, and and you'll see what point I'm trying to make.
我现在要再回到特朗普的话题。
I'm gonna bring you back to Trump here.
Nikki在Twitter上发帖,他们给我看了这些推文。
Nikki goes on Twitter, and they're showing me these tweets.
你知道,Tom一直密切关注Nikki。
You know, Tom follows Nikki very closely.
所以Nikki,这就是她发的推文。
And so Nikki, this is what she tweets.
你最喜欢的艺术家一直在一个撒旦教派中进行仪式,他们从其他国家绑架婴儿,残害并杀害他们,作为献给他们的神的血祭。
Your favorite artist has been practicing rituals in a satanic cult where they take babies from other countries and mutilate and kill them as a form of blood sacrifice to their God.
你看,当你效忠撒旦时,就必须不断流血。
You see, when your master is Satan, you must constantly shed blood.
然而,这场把戏结束了。
However, this jig is up.
好的。
Okay.
尼基本想说类似这样的话。
Nicky meant to say something like that.
罗布,那条推文获得了多少浏览量?
How many views does that get Rob the tweet with, what is that?
860万次浏览。
8,600,000 views.
然后,亚历克斯·琼斯,出乎所有人意料。
And then, Alex Jones out of all the people.
谢谢妮琪·米娜。
Thanks Nicki Minaj.
我想感谢你的勇气,并邀请你来我的播客做客。
I want to thank you for your courage and extend an invitation to you join me on the podcast.
我喜欢你对唐·莱蒙的评论。
I love your comment about Don Lemon.
好的。
Okay.
他在做他自己的事。
He's doing his thing.
显然还有更多事情正在发生。
Apparently there's more things going on.
如果他能去那里,罗布,还有很多名人的照片。
If he can go there, Rob, there's pictures of many major names.
其中一张照片,往上,往上,往上,她发布了杰伊·兹的照片,再往下一点,你会看到杰伊·兹和年轻女性的不同合影。
And one of the faces, The go up, go up, go up, She posts that picture of Jay Z and then go a little bit lower and you'll see different pictures of Jay Z with younger women.
好的。
Okay.
我不认识那个人。
And I don't know who that is.
那是艾莉娅吗?
Is that Aaliyah?
她那时候多大?
When she was what?
16岁左右吧,我喜欢。
16 or something I like
我觉得罗布那里她标注了年龄。
think even I think there's one Rob where she puts the age
就在这里。
right there.
放大看看。
Zoom in.
15岁,所以
15, So
顺便说一下,这里有区别。
by the way, here's the difference.
在X平台上有很多无名之辈会发推文,说些乱七八糟的话。
There's a lot of people on X that will say stuff that are nobodies, that'll tweet.
你不可能去起诉每一个说出这种话的人。
And you're not gonna go sue everybody that's gonna do whatever they're gonna say.
妮琪·米娜不是无名之辈。
Nicki Minaj is not nobody.
如果妮琪·米娜发了这样的推文,而Jay Z没有起诉,那和特朗普的做法就完全不同。
If Nicki Minaj tweets something like this and Jay Z doesn't sue, well, it's very different than what Trump does.
如果特雷弗·诺亚在单口喜剧里拿特朗普开玩笑,还提到了比尔·克林顿和那个岛,因为他喜欢岛屿,你知道那叫什么吗?
If Trevor Noah said something to Trump as a joke on his stand up against him and Bill Clinton and the island, and he likes islands because, you know, what do call it?
爱泼斯坦岛已经不复存在了。
Epstein island is no longer around.
而特朗普立即提起了诉讼。
And Trump immediately sues.
我们还没看到,但他表示他会这么做。
We haven't seen it yet, but he says he's going to.
然后他还要起诉迈克尔·沃尔夫。
And then he's going to be suing Michael Wolf.
我的意思是,你必须明白这里将要发生什么。
I mean, you got to just realize what's going happen here.
Jay Z 会对 Nicki Minaj 做些什么吗?
Is Jay Z going to do anything to Nicki Minaj?
她明确表达了对他刚刚发布内容的看法。
She's making it very clear on what he was just coming out with.
所以,你要密切关注特朗普是如何处理这件事的。
So this is the part that you got to watch very closely on how Trump's handled this.
不过,别误会我的意思。
Now, don't get me wrong.
我们看过那些片段,显示他们之间有过交流、互动以及其他各种事情。
We've seen the clips that there was a relationship that they would talk and the exchange and all this other stuff.
是的,我们也看过这些。
Yes, we've seen that as well.
但与此同时,这其中还有不同的层次。
But at the same time, there is levels to it.
我想甚至还有一封和马斯克的邮件往来,对吧?
I think there was even one email exchange with Elon, right?
是关于一次访问、一个岛屿,当时没人有空去。
Something about a visit, an island, and it wasn't available and somebody wasn't available to go.
这件事甚至公开到马斯克都对此作出了回应。
And that was also public to the point that even Elon responded to that.
如果你们去看看马斯克的动态,他回应了爱泼斯坦文件,大概是这样:塔卢拉和我,你岛上最疯狂的派对会是哪一天晚上?
If you guys go on Elon, Elon responded to the Epstein files, probably, just, Tallulah and me, what day night will be the wildest party on your island?
谁在问这个问题?
Who's asking that question?
是爱泼斯坦在问吗?
Is that Epstein asking it?
根据这个,是埃隆在问爱泼斯坦。
According to this, it's Elon asking Epstein that.
对。
Right.
好的。
Okay.
所以埃隆在问爱泼斯坦这个问题。罗布,我们回溯一下,看看埃隆是怎么回应的,因为埃隆确实回应了。
So Elon's asking Epstein that go back a little bit, Rob, and go to Elon's Elon responding to it because Elon actually responded to it.
哦,埃隆发很多推文。
Oh, Elon tweets a lot.
你要花点时间才能找到。
It's going to take you a minute to find it.
但如果你仔细翻找,最终一定能找到他。
But if you go through it, eventually you'll find him.
也许可以放大一点,这样我们都能看清是否显示出来了。
Maybe zoom in a little bit so we can all see if it comes through.
好了,就是这样。
There you go.
是的。
Yeah.
他回复说,哦,天哪。
He responds to it to say, okay, wow.
这太疯狂了。
It's so crazy.
Epstein在意识到自己无罪之前就自杀了,而贾伦·麦克斯韦尔则因为什么罪名入狱?
Epstein killed himself before realizing he was innocent and Jalen Maxwell was in prison for what exactly?
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
Epstein客户逮捕人数仍然是零。
Epstein client arrest counter is still zero.
抱歉,也许这个问题很傻,但如果有爱泼斯坦的文件、视频和涉及严重犯罪的姓名,为什么至今还没有人被逮捕?
Sorry, maybe a dumb question, but if there are Epstein files, videos and names tied to serious crimes, why hasn't anyone been arrested yet?
他只是以一种居高临下的方式回应。
And he just responds in a condescending way.
再往下一点。
Keep going lower.
他确实有回应。
He does respond to it.
就这样了吗,罗布?
Is that it, Rob?
就这些了。
That's it.
爱泼斯坦一直死缠烂打地要我去他的皮托岛,但我每次都拒绝了。
Epstein hounded me relentlessly to go into his Pito Island and always decline.
不过你不是这样。
Not you though.
你真的去了。
You actually went.
你去皮托岛时给爱泼斯坦带了什么礼物?
What gifts did you bring to Epstein when you went to Pito Island?
这是谁?
Who is this?
雷德·霍夫曼。
Reid Hoffman.
所以这是雷德·霍夫曼的领英账号。
So that's Reid Hoffman LinkedIn.
对吧?
Right?
再往下一点。
Go a little bit lower.
我们看看邮件正文里写了什么。
Let's see what's in the email wrap.
放大一点,这样我们就能看清楚了。
Zoom in a little bit so we can see it.
同样地,我买了一份礼物,打算留到下次机会再送。
Likewise, I bought a gift that will wait for the next opportunity.
希望华盛顿之行很顺利。
Hope DC was good.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我其实很想忘记见到你和共度的时光。
I was really looking to forget seeing you and spending time.
来拜访吧。
Come visit.
请别来。
Please don't.
好的。
Okay.
那是什么?
That's what?
那是里德·霍夫曼、领英和爱泼斯坦在互相沟通?
That's Reid Hoffman and LinkedIn and Epstein communicating with each other?
那什么
That what
是什么?
that is?
是的。
Yeah.
他经常在那里。
He was there a lot.
所以显然,顺便说一下,我相信如果我
So obviously and by the way, I believe if I'm
不
not
我如果没记错的话,里德·霍夫曼资助了谁的法律
mistaken, Reid Hoffman financed whose legal
那个金发女人,尤金·卡罗尔。
the the blonde, Eugene Carroll.
尤金·卡罗尔。
Eugene Carroll.
他当时
He's
你能输入一下吗?
in Can you type in that?
你能输入里德·霍夫曼和尤金·卡罗尔吗?
Can you type in Reid Hoffman, Eugene Carroll?
资助。
Funding.
是的。
Yeah.
这里与正在发生的事情有着关联。
There's the the connections here with what's going on.
我的意思是,这很深奥。
I mean, it's deep.
顺便问一下,你有没有意识到,如果特朗普在2024年没有赢,他们会怎么处理这件事?
By the way, do you realize if Trump doesn't win in 2024, how they would have handled this?
天哪。
Oh my goodness.
假设特朗普没赢,卡玛拉当上了总统。
Say Trump doesn't win Kamala as a president.
你知道世界会怎么想吗?
You know what's you know what the world would believe?
他们说,谁控制了总统,谁就控制了历史。
They said whoever controls the president controls history.
嗯。
Mhmm.
哇。
Wow.
谁控制了总统,谁就控制了历史。
Whoever controls the president controls history.
如果凯玛拉今天在白宫,他们就在掌控历史。
If Kamala is in the White House today, they're controlling history.
他们会讲述什么样的故事?
What story would they be telling?
他们会如何炒作这件事?
How would they be spinning it?
雷德·霍夫曼,LinkedIn的联合创始人兼亿万富翁科技投资人,曾为埃金·卡罗尔对特朗普的民事诉讼提供财务支持。
Reid Hoffman, billionaire tech investment co founder of LinkedIn, did financially support Ejin Carroll in her civil lawsuit against Trump.
霍夫曼公开承认,在初审判决后,他资助卡罗尔的法律行动是出于对特朗普的反对以及对卡罗尔案件的信念。
Hoffman publicly acknowledged that he helped fund Carroll's legal effort after the initial verdict says his support was motivated by opposition to Trump and belief in Carroll's case.
这笔资金是通过一个非营利性法律支持结构进行拨付的,并未直接支付给卡罗尔个人。
The funding was routed through a nonprofit legal support structure, not paid directly to Carroll personally.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。