Pineapple Pinup: Hotwife Swingers Life - 我第一次 封面

我第一次

My first time

本集简介

我第一次体验成为人妻的经历

双语字幕

仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。

Speaker 0

欢迎收听《菠萝女郎播客》,探讨人妻生活。

Welcome to the Pineapple Pinup Podcast, the hot wife life.

Speaker 0

今天,我想分享我作为人妻的初次经历。

Today, I want to tell you about my first experience with being a hot wife.

Speaker 0

这一切始于与丈夫的大量对话,他确实渴望这种关系,我需要确信他是真心想要这样。

It started with a lot of conversation with my husband, that he actually wanted this, that I could trust that he actually wanted this.

Speaker 0

这可能是开启新生活最困难的部分——相信伴侣清楚自己能承受的界限。

That can be the hardest part of starting in life, trusting that your partner knows what they can handle.

Speaker 0

作为女性,我们终其一生都在试图为所有人抹平生活的棱角。

As women especially, we go through life trying to shave off the rough edges for everyone.

Speaker 0

这可能导致我们过度保护那些本不需要保护的人。

This can lead us to trying to protect someone that doesn't need protection.

Speaker 0

我花了很长时间才相信,丈夫确实准备好了承受这种本质上如同被背叛的情感负担。

It took me a long time to believe that my husband was truly prepared for the emotional baggage that comes from essentially being cheated on.

Speaker 0

问题在于这里。

Here's the rub.

Speaker 0

如果你声称已准备好实则不然,就会对那个试图满足你所谓需求的人产生怨恨和愤怒。

If you say you're ready, but you are not, it leads to resentment and anger towards someone who is just trying to give you what you said that you wanted.

Speaker 0

要我说,这就是离婚的基石。

Thus, the building blocks of divorce, if you ask me.

Speaker 0

正因如此,我需要被充分说服。

That's why I took more than a little convincing.

Speaker 0

我必须万分确定他确实准备好迎接即将到来的冲击。

I needed to be very sure that he was in fact ready for the backlash of what was to come.

Speaker 0

被他的诚实和自我评估所打动,我采取了行动促成此事。

Convinced of his honesty and self evaluation, I took steps to make it happen.

Speaker 0

我是个身材高大的女人。

I'm a large woman.

Speaker 0

性感自信是没错,但依然不是模特身材。

Sexy and confident, sure, but still not a model.

Speaker 0

我深知吸引力这种东西是装不出来的。

I know going in that attraction is not something that can really be faked.

Speaker 0

所以我培养了一个明确对我有意的消息源。

So I cultivated a source that I knew to be attracted.

Speaker 0

我是在工作中认识他的。

I had met him through my work.

Speaker 0

我们调过情,我知道他对我很感兴趣。

We flirted, and I knew that he was very interested.

Speaker 0

我们就叫他乔吧。

We will call him Joe.

Speaker 0

于是我开始通过短信和乔调情。

So I began to flirt with Joe via text.

Speaker 0

我把短信给丈夫看了,我们为此筹备了几周。

I showed my husband the text, and we worked for a few weeks towards the goal.

Speaker 0

目标是在酒店见面。

The goal being meeting in a hotel.

Speaker 0

我在离家一英里的酒店订了房间。

I booked a room at a hotel a mile from my house.

Speaker 0

我给乔发了短信,让他过来。

I texted Joe to let him know to come over.

Speaker 0

我给丈夫发了短信,告诉他我的位置、房间号以及乔大概什么时候会到。

I texted my husband to let him know where I was, the room number, and the approximate time that Joe was going to show up.

Speaker 0

他回短信说要去街对面的酒吧喝一杯,然后回家等我。

He texted back that he was going to a bar across the street to get a shot, and then he was heading home to wait for me.

Speaker 0

他发短信说他不知道我们的婚姻能否继续,但他既兴奋又害怕。

He texted me that he was not sure if our marriage was going to survive, but he was a mixture of excited and scared.

Speaker 0

他喝完酒后便回家了。

He got his drink and then headed home.

Speaker 0

他在家等待时,裤裆里的家伙已经硬挺起来。

And while he was there, he waited, his cock stiff behind his fly.

Speaker 0

他既焦虑又饥渴。

He was anxious and horny.

Speaker 0

他坐在那里消磨时间,脑海里不断翻涌着我在做什么的念头。

He sat there trying to bide time while his mind swirled with thoughts of what I was doing.

Speaker 0

与此同时,我的朋友乔已经到了。

Meanwhile, my friend Joe had arrived.

Speaker 0

我们聊了一会儿,但话题并不性感。

We chatted for a bit, and it was not sexy talk.

Speaker 0

我不是那种喜欢闲聊的女孩。

I am not a small talk kinda girl.

Speaker 0

我是那种直接脱衣服开干的女孩。

I'm a strip down and get busy kind of girl.

Speaker 0

我在情感上并不依赖性爱,而试图让每个人都在情感上感到舒适反而让我自己不安。

I am not emotionally tied to sex, and trying to make everybody else emotionally comfortable is actually kind of disconcerting for me.

Speaker 0

我脱光衣服,走向床铺。

I stripped down, and headed to the bed.

Speaker 0

我拿起按摩棒,开始自我愉悦。

I had my wand and I started to get myself going.

Speaker 0

我的朋友自然也跟着照做了。

My friend, of course, followed suit.

Speaker 0

关于我最重要的信息是:我是潮吹体质,而且不是那种可爱的少量喷溅。

I think the important thing to know about me is that I am a squirter and not a cute splash.

Speaker 0

更像是我们称之为湖泊的大片水洼。

It's more like that puddle we call a lake.

Speaker 0

我告诉朋友需要他唤醒我的G点,乔用手指探入时指甲太锋利,结果划伤了我。当时除了皱眉外没明显痛感,但这个细节之后会很重要。

I tell my friend I need him to wake up my g spot, and Joe fingered me, but his nail was sharp, and he ended up scratching It wasn't a noticeable pain beyond maybe a wince when it happened, but it does tie in later.

Speaker 0

相信我。

Trust me.

Speaker 0

就这样我的G点苏醒了。

So my g spot is awake.

Speaker 0

阴蒂正愉悦地颤动着,这时他决定该加入进来了。

My clit is nicely buzzing, and he decides it's time for him to join.

Speaker 0

当他进入后开始抽送时,突然聊起了他的轮胎。

He slides inside, and while he's pumping away at me, he starts talking about his tires.

Speaker 0

其实他来之前刚把车送修,既因为需要换轮胎,又因为有个轮胎漏气了。

Now before he'd shown up, had taken his car to the shop because he needed tires and because he'd gotten a flat.

Speaker 0

他非常注意力不集中,在我看来一点都不性感。

He was very ADD, which from my perspective was not hot at all.

Speaker 0

但我很坚强,不是难对付的人。

But I'm a tough I'm not a tough sell.

Speaker 0

给我这个机会。

Give me the opportunity.

Speaker 0

我要为那次高潮冲刺。

I am going to race for that orgasm.

Speaker 0

我刚调高了按摩棒的震动强度,然后就爽翻了。

I just upped the vibe on my wand, and I powered through.

Speaker 0

当然,我喷得到处都是,他身上和床上都是。

Of course, I squirted all over him and the bed.

Speaker 0

他把这当作信号,然后也射了。

He takes that as his cue, and he comes.

Speaker 0

他低头看床,发现我的爱液里有变色。

He looks down at the bed, and there's discoloration in my squirt.

Speaker 0

那是抓伤流的血,他看起来吓坏了。

It's blood from the scratch, and he looks horrified.

Speaker 0

'哦宝贝,我觉得你来例假了',他说。

Oh, babe, I think you started your period, he said.

Speaker 0

我对此表示怀疑,因为我已经做过子宫切除术了。

I doubt that as I've had a hysterectomy.

Speaker 0

他的第二个猜测是

His second guess was that

Speaker 1

我想我用老二把你撑得太开了。

I think I stretched you with my cock too much.

Speaker 1

我把你的阴道弄坏了。

I broke your vagina.

Speaker 0

我是个称职的女主人,没有当面嘲笑他。

I'm a good hostess, and I did not laugh in his face.

Speaker 0

而且我确实向他保证我没事。

And I did reassure him that I was fine.

Speaker 0

他松了口气,而我猜会有第二轮,毕竟我开了这间酒店还有时间。

He felt relieved, and I figured there would be a round two because I had this hotel room and time.

Speaker 0

他被轮胎的事搞得心烦意乱,不得不离开。

He was so distracted by his tires that he had to go.

Speaker 0

随后我经历了约32秒的严重信心危机。

And I had a real crisis of confidence for about thirty two seconds.

Speaker 0

然后

Then

Speaker 1

我跳起来,

I jumped up,

Speaker 0

抓起衣服,给丈夫发了短信就出门了。

grabbed my clothes, texted my husband, and headed out.

Speaker 0

最尴尬的是经过前台——我不到一小时前才刚办理入住。

The most awkward part was walking past the front desk that I'd literally checked into less than an hour ago.

Speaker 0

登记时我告诉他们家里在施工,需要找个安静地方工作。

I had told them when I checked in that there was construction going on at my house and I needed a quiet place to work.

Speaker 0

所以当我出门时,我只是告诉他们我的笔记本电脑连不上Wi-Fi。

So when I headed out, I just told them I was having trouble getting my laptop to connect to the Wi Fi.

Speaker 0

所以我可能不是天才,但我觉得我撒谎像个天才。

So I may not be a genius, but I feel like I lie like one.

Speaker 0

于是我就走了。

So off I go.

Speaker 0

五分钟后,我到家了。

Five minutes later, I'm home.

Speaker 0

现在我不在酒店时,我丈夫有了个不速之客。

Now my husband has gotten an unexpected visitor while I was at the hotel.

Speaker 0

我朋友突然来了。

My friend had shown up.

Speaker 0

当我回到家时,他正和我们的朋友在客厅看电视。

And when I came home, he was watching TV in the living room with our friend.

Speaker 0

我在房间另一头坐下,懒洋洋地靠在沙发上,开始给他发短信描述酒店里发生的事。

And I sat down across the room, lounging on the couch, and started texting him details of what had happened in the hotel.

Speaker 0

我知道。

I know.

Speaker 0

我真是太残忍了。

So cruel of me.

Speaker 0

我告诉了他关于按摩棒的事,他那个又长又粗的鸡巴,以及他干得我奶子乱晃的样子。

I told him about the wand, his long, fat cock, the way he pounded me so my tits were bouncing all around.

Speaker 0

我告诉了他我高潮喷在他身上把床单都弄湿了。

I told him about coming on him and soaking the bed.

Speaker 0

我告诉他乔当时太兴奋了,以至于来不及取下避孕套,没能按计划射在我胸上。

I told him about how Joe had come so hard that he couldn't get the condom off in time to come on my tits as we had planned.

Speaker 0

我在房间对面折磨了我丈夫约四十五分钟后,他终于回短信哀求我处理下我们那位朋友,因为他快不行了。

After about forty five minutes of torturing my husband from across the room, he texted me back and begged me to do something about our friend because he was dying.

Speaker 0

我回了个笑哭表情,然后就把我们那位朋友打发走了。

I sent a laugh emoji, and then I got rid of our friend.

Speaker 0

他抓住我的胳膊,把我拖进卧室,剥光我的衣服扔到床上,像野兽般操我。

He grabbed me by the arm, drug me to the bedroom, and proceeded to strip me bare and throw me on the bed, fucking me like a wild man.

Speaker 0

当我们都高潮后——当然我比他多来了几次——我们躺着时,我把所有细节都告诉了他,包括轮胎、抓痕,以及他可能把我阴道弄伤了的担忧。

When we had both come, me several more times than him, of course, we lay there, and I told him all of the details, including the tire, the scratch, and the thought that he had broken my vagina.

Speaker 0

我并不是说女人阴道不会受伤,但说真的,如果她足够湿润让你顺利进入,那她的伸缩性足以容纳你的家伙。

Now I'm not saying it's impossible to hurt a woman's vagina, but seriously, if she's wet enough that you can fuck her easily, chances are she is going to stretch to fit your cock.

Speaker 0

说真的,那可是能生出婴儿的通道。

I mean, seriously, that's the hole we push babies out of.

Speaker 0

我知道你的家伙很大,但再大能大过婴儿吗?

I know your cock is huge, but baby huge?

Speaker 0

只要你们安全、理智、两厢情愿,并且她已做好准备——别以为我们女人随时都湿漉漉的,前戏功夫不能少。

As long as you're safe, sane, and consensual, and she is prepped, because despite what you may think, we are not all walking around with swamp pussy all the time, you need to do some legwork.

Speaker 0

要确保双方都舒适愉悦。

Make sure it's comfortable and pleasurable for everyone.

Speaker 0

我最兴奋的是听脏话。

My biggest turn on is dirty talk.

Speaker 0

这让我欲火焚身,但并非所有女人都这样。

It makes me crazy hot, but that's not the same for all women.

Speaker 0

了解这位女士的喜好,你只需开口询问,因为我们对这片领域了如指掌。

Find out what the lady likes, and all you really have to do is ask because we know the terrain.

Speaker 0

我们掌握着操作指南。

We have the operating instructions.

Speaker 0

如果她不清楚或羞于启齿,那就问她能否一起探索。

And if she doesn't know or is too shy to at to tell you, then ask her if you can explore.

Speaker 0

我们并非生来就懂得如何享受性爱。

We aren't born knowing how to fuck for pleasure.

Speaker 0

所以从探索开始,看看会有什么发现。

So start with exploration and see where that leads.

Speaker 0

不要害怕犯错。

Do not be afraid to make some mistakes.

Speaker 0

如果你发现自己不喜欢某件事,就当是更了解自己和伴侣的学习过程。

If you realize you don't like something, chalk it up to learning more about yourself and your partner.

Speaker 0

我真心认为性爱应该是有趣、好笑、令人愉悦的。

I honestly believe that sex should be fun and funny and entertaining and pleasurable.

Speaker 0

所以在我的情趣圈子里,我其实以喜剧风格著称,因为我喜欢笑。

So I'm actually known in my kink circles of being kind of a comedian because I like to laugh.

Speaker 0

我觉得这种感觉很棒,同时享受性爱和欢笑。

I think it feels good, and I think having sex and laughing feels good at the same time.

Speaker 0

但重申一次,我不是个难搞的人。

But, again, I'm not a hard sell.

Speaker 0

让我高潮并不难,许多床榻都因我的欲望而遭殃。

It's not hard to get me to cum, and so many a bed has been ruined by my desire to get off.

Speaker 0

好的。

Alright.

Speaker 0

我想今天就到这里吧。

So I guess that's it for today.

Speaker 0

如果你有任何问题或建议,欢迎随时通过PineapplePinUpPod@Gmail.com联系我。

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to hit me up at PineapplePinUpPod@Gmail.com.

Speaker 0

如果你喜欢这个节目,请订阅并分享。

If you like the show, please subscribe and share.

Speaker 0

把它推荐给你觉得可能感兴趣的朋友。

Give it to a friend who you think might be interested.

Speaker 0

期待收到你的消息。

I hope to hear from you.

Speaker 0

欢迎下次再来收听。

Come back and listen again.

Speaker 1

再见。

Bye.

关于 Bayt 播客

Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。

继续浏览更多播客