本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎来到JLJ媒体的Pluribus幕后访谈。
Welcome to the Pluribus aftershow here on JLJ Media.
我是詹姆斯·洛特·小。
I'm James Lott Junior.
我听说过这件事。
I heard about it.
我之前没听说过这个节目的真实设定。
I had not heard about the actual premise.
我知道这个设定是什么。
I had known what the premise the premise was.
预告片里的女主角莉亚·塞霍恩,我想,为什么她看起来这么眼熟?
The lead chick in the trailers, Rhea Sehorn, I'm like, why does she look so familiar to me?
听我说。
Listen.
实际上,她看起来真的很眼熟。
Actually, she looks so familiar.
我是在哪部剧里见过她?
Who do I know her in?
然后我就看到了。
And and I saw it.
所以我觉得她看起来特别眼熟。
And so that was like, she's looks just looks very familiar to me.
她确实演过不少东西。
She's this has been she's been in stuff.
她一直都在圈子里。
She's been around.
她演过不少作品。
She's been in stuff.
我一直在想她演过什么剧,我查了一下,她出演过……我不太记得了,我当时就想,她到底演过什么?
I was trying to think what show and I was looking, and I I she she was in she I don't I was like, what was she in?
她演过《绝命毒师》,但我没想看。
She was in Breaking Bad, but I didn't wanna watch.
总之,我看过她演的一些东西。
Anyway, I've seen her just seen her in things.
她是文斯·吉里根这部剧的主角。
Well, she is the star of the show by Vince Gilligan.
文斯·吉里根当然创作了《绝命毒师》和《风骚律师》。
Vince Gilligan, of course, did Breaking Bad Better Call Better Call Saul.
这部剧完全不一样,截然不同。
This is something totally different, completely different.
再说一遍,我完全不知道。
Again, I had no idea.
我没看过相关资料。
I didn't read the stuff.
我没上网去了解它的情况。
I didn't go online to see what was going on with it.
我想,算了,总有一天我会看的。
I thought, well, I'll catch it at some level.
我有Apple TV,所以我想,好吧。
I have Apple TV, so I'm like, okay.
我会看的。
I'll get there.
一共八集。
It's eight episodes.
这就像是一个短季,所以我想,好吧。
It's like so we have a little short season, so I'm thinking, okay.
每集大约一分钟长。
They're about a minute long.
它从十一月就开始了。
It started in November.
我说,好吧。
I said, okay.
我会看的。
I'll get to it.
所以我终于看了,这真的是我很久以来见过的最棒的首集之一,真的。
So I finally got to it, and I'm it was one of the best first episodes I've seen in a long time, seriously.
于是人们都在问,'pluribus'是什么意思?
And so folks were like, what does pluribus mean?
嗯,'e pluribus unum'是拉丁语,意思是‘合众为一’,指的就是美国。
Well, e pleura her e pleuribus unum is Latin for The United States, which means out of many, one.
所以'pluribus'就是‘众多’,而'unum'是‘一体’。
So pluribus is many, right, as one.
剧情发生在阿尔伯克基,我很喜欢这个地方。
It's said in Albuquerque, which I love.
他们描述它像是外星生命遭遇病毒,然后席卷了整个世界。
And and it's it's this it's this kind of this, they describe it as, an extraterrestrial meets virus meets the world.
如果你还没看过,我就不剧透了。
I won't give away if you haven't watched it yet.
如果你看过了,或者还没看但不想被剧透,我就不多说了,但我还是想告诉你,这剧太疯狂了。
If you have watched it, If you haven't watched the spoiler alerts, if you have watched it, I won't give too too much away, but I still wanna give you enough that I'm just telling you, it's crazy.
我的女孩米米·肖尔出演了这部剧。
My girl, Mimi Shore, is in it.
她之前出演过《年轻一代》。
She was on Younger.
我在《年轻一代》里特别喜欢她。
Loved her on Younger.
这里她演的是一个完全不同的角色,扮演女同性恋。
Totally different character here playing lesbians.
主角是一位女同性恋。
The lead character is a lesbian.
她饰演的是卡罗尔。
She plays she plays Carol.
卡罗尔是个非常不幸的女人,但她却是这些奇幻小说的著名作家。
And Carol was like this girl who's this woman who's just so miserable, but she's a huge author of these, like, fantasy books.
太好笑了。
It was hilarious.
很多人对此都有反应。
A of people were reacting.
那段情节特别精彩。
There's a great sequence on that.
第一集之所以这么出色,是因为你从头到尾都能感受到那种紧张感,而且他们还设定了倒计时。
The thing with this first episode that makes it so great, you can feel the tension, the whole episode, kind of like and also, they had a countdown clock.
比如,七十一小时二十三分钟,但他们当时在测试这些大鼠和小鼠。
So, like, seventy one days, twenty three, like but they were testing these rats, these mice.
哦,这太恶心了。
Oh, that's so gross.
它让人感觉那些我们不知道正在发生的事情,和普通世界混在了一起。
It felt like stuff that would possibly be happening that we don't know about mixed with the regular world.
让我印象深刻的是,这一集后半段如何自然地展现了卡罗尔和海伦的日常对话。
What got me about the way it picked up in the second half of the episode was how normal Carol and Helen were just talking.
她们正要回阿尔伯克基。
They're going back home to Albuquerque.
他们只是总是为了这本书而旅行。
They're just like they just they always travel for the book.
你知道吗?也许现在是时候写你一直想写的那本真正的书了。
You know, maybe it's time for you to write your real book you've always wanted to write.
你知道的。
You know?
他们只是在进行普通的对话。
They're just it's normal conversation.
他们停下来去了一个酒吧,那是个再普通不过的酒吧,背景放着一些乡村音乐,人们各自做着自己的事。
They get the they stop at a bar, and a bar is like just some bar that has, you know, some country music playing in the background and people just doing their thing.
这太普通了。
And it's so normal.
你心想,好吧。
You're like, okay.
但在那场戏之前,事情突然变得怪异起来,有两个迟到了的人进来上班。
But right before that scene, it gets really weird where these two people come in to go to work late.
他们在为军队的实验室工作,而且情况无害。
They're working at the lab for the army, and, it's benign.
他们只是关于甜甜圈的事。
They're just a thing about donuts.
他们进去了。
They go in.
其中一人被一只我们以为已经死了的老鼠咬了。
One of them gets bit by a rat a mouse that we think is is dead.
从这里开始变得疯狂了。
That's where it gets crazy.
这实际上是一种奇怪的病毒,你会死但又复活,通过接吻传播,就像你把嘴唇贴在一起那样。
And it's literally some kind of weird virus that's you kind of die but come back, and it's transmitted through kissing kind of, like you put your lips together.
整个场景的拍摄方式非常独特,摄影和导演都非常出色。
It was just like but the way the whole the whole sequence was so the way it was shot, there's a great cinematography, great direction.
它的拍摄方式就是这样,直接切入。
The way it's just shot, it's just like step.
你感觉就像在事件发生时,一步接一步地经历着。
You feel like you're going through step by step by step as this is happening.
你感觉这一切都是实时发生的,而且不知道接下来会发生什么。
You feel like it's in real time, and you don't know what's gonna happen next.
我们真的不知道接下来会发生什么。
Like, we just don't know what's gonna happen next.
这是第一集。
This is the first episode.
我们到底该怎么做?
Like, what what are gonna do?
有一些场景非常怪异,尤其是在人们被感染的时候。
And there's a couple of sequences that are so bizarre at that as people are getting infected.
我想是被感染了。
I guess getting infected.
是的。
Yeah.
我想说的是被感染。
I guess getting infected.
他们把这些奇怪的、像是培养皿的东西传播到了全世界。
And they're sending it out to the world, these weird, like, petri dishes.
我当时就想,我不知道那里发生了什么,但整个场景的编排非常精心。
I'm like, I don't know what's going on there, but the whole sequence was very choreographed.
所有那些群演,看起来就像是拍出了很美的镜头。
All those extras, it would that it was, like, it was beautiful shots.
这是非常漂亮的俯拍镜头。
It's a beautiful overhead shots.
所以这些东西正在扩散出去。
So that's getting out.
然后,早期剧情中的一个主要角色开始舔着甜甜圈,而旁边还挂着牌子写着‘拿一些给自己’。
Then one of the main characters from the early air starts licking these donuts as a sign saying, take some for yourself.
我当时想,天哪。
I'm thinking, oh my god.
我能做什么呢?
What would I do?
我走进一个地方。
I come into a place.
我吃了一个甜甜圈。
I eat a donut.
别想这是免费的甜甜圈。
Don't think about it's a free donut.
我甚至在想这甜甜圈是从哪来的,谁碰过它。
I'm even thinking about where it's from and who's touched it.
然后回到卡罗尔和海伦在酒吧的情景,她们决定出去。
And then back to Carol and Helen at the bar, and they decided to go outside.
她们,我想她们要走了之类的。
They they I think they're gonna leave or whatever.
然后就是关于抽烟的普通闲聊,这在电视上看到抽烟真是奇怪。
And and it's like this just regular banter about smoking a cigarette, which is so weird to see on TV smoking a cigarette.
来来回回,然后在一旁,人们正陆续离开。
And back and forth, and then just off to the side, people are walking out.
接着在一旁,一辆车驶过,以正常速度撞上了另一辆车。
And then off to a side, a car goes by, just normal speed, they crashed another car.
哦,天哪。
Like, oh.
这个片段真是太棒了。
So this sequence is so good.
于是卡罗尔走过去帮忙,想扶起车里的那个人,但他一动不动。
So Carol walks away to go over and help the guy in the car, and he's not moving.
她问:‘那我们该怎么办?’
She's like, well, what should we do?
我心里想:‘这到底发生什么了?’
I'm like, what's going on?
她转过身,对海伦说:‘别打电话了。’
And she turns around, and she's like, Helen, get off the phone.
海伦,海伦,然后她就倒下了。
Helen, Helen, and she just drops.
我已经感到紧张了。
I'm already in the tension.
天哪,我觉得她感染了病毒。
It's like, girl, I think she got the virus.
别用嘴碰她,那样是口对口接触。
Do not put your lips on her because you're mouth to mouth.
但她确实尝试了心肺复苏。
But she did try to do resuscitation.
与此同时,另一个男人又回来躺下了。
Meanwhile, the other guy comes back to lie.
他就在队伍前面,情况就是这样。
It it is just it is it's it's he though he's in front the line.
他在车里。
He had he's in the car.
他躺在那里。
He's laying there.
最搞笑的是,他们得租这些租车。
The funniest part is they had to get these rental cars.
在车里,他们装了酒精检测仪。
And in the car, they have a breathalyzer.
如果你喝了酒,就不能开车。
And you can't drive the car if you had alcohol.
海伦这个女孩根本没喝酒,尽管卡罗尔没给她拿饮料。
Homegirl, Helen, was the one not drinking even though Carol's not getting her a drink.
因为她没喝酒。
And because she didn't drink.
所以我们就这样上了那辆车。
It's just it's so we just got in that car.
有点注重细节。
A little bit of attention to detail.
她喝了酒,所以无法移动,因为呼吸分析仪检测到了。
Couldn't move because the breathalyzer she had drank.
于是她提议和那个 supposedly 已死的男人一起坐到皮卡车上。
So she said to go out the truck with the guy who was dead supposedly.
那种紧张感,因为那是一辆皮卡。
The tension just it was a pickup truck.
就是那种紧张感。
Was just the tension.
紧张感。
The tension.
然后她把卡罗尔带上了车。
And then she gets she gets Carol.
她开车离开了。
She's driving off.
她开的是警车。
Drive she's a cop car.
他们说,我没事。
They go, I'm good.
警车翻倒了。
The cop car is toppled.
下面压着死了不少人。
People are dead underneath it.
她到达后又回到另一个地方,试图寻求帮助。
She gets to an gets back to, goes to another spot, and she's trying to get help.
那个男人活了过来,他们试图照顾我们,然后去了医院。
And the guy gets alive, and they try to take care of us, goes to the hospital.
医院里,他们处理的方式就是这样,你得理解,我正在描述它。
The hospital, everyone way they did it's just it's you have to I'm describing it.
现在我甚至都描述不好了。
Now I'm not even describing it well.
你必须亲眼看看这些场景,有些人正在发抖。
You have to see these scenes that people are some people are trembling.
他们在发抖。
They're shaking.
他们已经不行了。
They're out.
整个医院就是这样,这个医生根本不管事,还有人想去亲她。
It's just like the whole hospital, this doctor is just not and someone tries to kiss her.
她把那东西弄出来了。
She gets it out.
天啊,真是吓人。
It's just oh my god.
她正想离开,你想象一下,如果你正好好地闲逛,突然间发生了这种事,你会怎么办?
She's trying to go and you've picture yourself in a situation going, what if you're just, like, hanging out and this happens all of a sudden?
你根本不知道发生了什么。
You don't know what the fuck's going on.
你该怎么办?
What do you do?
而且你深爱的人看起来已经死了。
Plus your loved one is seemingly dead.
你该怎么办?
What do you do?
我的意思是,你该怎么办?
Like, what do you do?
于是她回到家,那些孩子都知道她的名字。
So she goes back home, and these kids and they all know her name.
这就是为什么他们会说‘嗨,卡罗尔’的原因。
That's what's created hi, Carol.
我们只是想帮忙,帮什么?
We're just trying to help what?
什么?
What?
不。
No.
好的。
Okay.
我们没事。
We're good.
她说,我们没事。
She's like, we're good.
她还说,是的。
And she's like, yeah.
我得走了。
I gotta go.
这太疯狂了。
It is crazy.
她还说,这到底怎么回事?
And she's like, what the what the f is going on?
她试图拿到那栋房子。
She tried getting the house.
这些孩子说,你把钥匙放在那个东西下面。
These kids are like, you put the key under the thing.
对,她说,他们说,再给我们几秒钟。
And, right, she's like, And they're like, just give us a few seconds.
我们就要走了。
We'll be leaving.
然后我的邻居突然开始往某个地方走。
And then my her neighbor just starts walking off somewhere.
这真是一场奇遇。
It is a trip.
你心里想,到底发生什么事了?
You're like, what is going on?
然后,关键的部分来了。
And then here's the piece.
这里有个剧透提醒。
Here's the spoiler alert.
我直到后来才知道这件事。
I did not know this until later.
她打开了电视。
She turns on the TV.
他是《激情》里的彼得·伯格曼。
It's Peter Bergman from Young and the Restless.
他演杰克·艾伯特时,根本不像在演总统身边的人。
He's not playing Jack Abbott like he's playing somebody from the president.
我当时就想,天哪。
So I was like, oh my god.
就好像他在演另一个人。
It's like he's playing somebody else.
你从来没见过他们演别的角色。
You just never see them do anything else.
这真是一段奇妙的经历。
That was a trip.
我之前不知道这个。
Did not know that.
也许我以前知道。
Maybe so before I did.
那真是太棒了。
It was it was great.
我当时就想,他解释说这个病毒正在把人类转变为一个永久快乐、和平的群体意识,而她和另外11个人对它免疫。
And I was like he explains that the virus is is transferring humanity to a permanently happy, peaceful hive mind, and that she and 11 others appear immune.
但这个群体想要她,想要她和他们融合。
But the hive wants her, and it wants her them to assimilate with them.
为什么她不一样呢?
Like, why is she different?
她问:‘为什么?’
She goes, well, why?
我们想弄清楚你为什么与众不同。
We wanna find out why you're different.
为什么?
Why?
她表示,我们可以解决这个问题,你就会成为我们的一员。
She becomes we can fix that, and you become one of us.
我当时想,天哪。
I was like, oh my god.
故事就这样结束了。
That's how it ended.
我当时想,我加入。
I was like, I'm in.
我加入。
I'm in.
我加入。
I'm in.
我加入。
I'm in.
我加入了。
I'm in.
我刚才告诉你的根本不足以形容它。
What I just told you doesn't even do it justice.
我本来想说,这是有史以来最好的首集之一,评论家们也这么认为。
I was gonna say it's one of the best first episodes ever, and the critics agree.
我和普利皮斯看了这两集。
Pluripus and I read this I read this first two.
我看了它在烂番茄上获得了98%的好评。
I read how it got 98 approval on Rotten Tomatoes.
Metacritic给了它100分中的87分。
Metacritic gave it 87 out of a 100.
天啊。
It's oh my god.
它获得了这么多赞誉,但收视率却如此平平。
It's getting so many prasings, but the viewership is what it is.
根据Apple TV的数据,这部名为《Pluribus》的首部剧集打破了其戏剧类剧集首播的观看纪录,超过了《分离》第二季的首播成绩。
According to Apple TV, the first show, which is a Pluribus, broke its viewership record for a drama series launch, surpassing the premiere of the second season of Severance.
在截至2025年11月16日的那一周,《Pluribus》在美国所有流媒体原创剧集中观看人数排名第一。
For the week ending 11/16/2025, Pluribus ranked number one as the most watched streaming original series in The United States.
在季终集播出前,Apple TV宣布《Pluribus》已成为该平台历史上观看人数最多的剧集,超越了《分离》和《泰德·拉索》。
Prior to the season finale, Apple TV announced that Pluribus had become its most watched series in platform history, surpassing both Severance and Ted Lasso.
而且,第二季已经获得预订。
And a season two has been ordered.
所以,孩子们,我们即将踏上一段惊险的旅程。
So, kids, we're in for a wild ride.
我想知道结局会怎样。
I wanna know how this end.
这正是我喜欢的剧集类型。
This is my kind of show.
我很好奇它会怎样发展,希望它能好看。
I'm curious to how it I hope I hope it's good.
希望它继续保持下去,既然已经这么好了。
Hope it continues when it's good.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这是你的第一集。
So that's your first episode.
我一定会回来追第二集、第三集以及后面的全部内容。
I'll be back for episodes two and three and all that.
我们会回来的。
We're we're coming back.
我们会回来的。
We're coming back.
但那就是你的,你的,嗯。
But there's there's your there's your yeah.
我是詹姆斯·J·小。
I'm James I Jr.
我不知道什么时候发布这些,因为我得先看一遍。
I don't know when I'm releasing these because I because I'm I'm a watch this.
我想在假期期间完成这个,因为我有更多空闲时间看电视。
I'm a try to finish this during the holiday season because I have some extra time to watch TV.
所以如果我能做到,那就太好了。
So if I can do that, then, this would be great.
我们会把所有内容都提供给你们。
We'll get it all out to you guys.
好的。
Yes.
我是詹姆斯·洛特 Jr。
I'm James Lott Junior.
下次再聊。
Talk to you next time.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。