本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
从睡地板开始。
Went from sleeping on the floor.
现在我的陪审团盒子冻住了。
Now my jury box froze.
去你的碗。
Fuck a bowl.
去你的炉子。
Fuck a stove.
在寒冷中数过百万。
Counted millions in a cold.
坏女人。
Bad bitch.
被踢出去了。
Booted.
斯沃普。
Swope.
她有自己的银行绳索。
Got her own bank rope.
无法折叠。
Can't fold.
那是不行的。
That's a no head
大家好啊?
What is up, guys?
我是安迪·韦塞拉,这是给现实主义者的节目。
It's Andy Vercella, and this is the show for the realists.
告别谎言、虚伪和现代社会的幻觉,欢迎来到该死的现实,伙计们。
Say goodbye to the lies, the fickness, delusions of modern society, and welcome to motherfucking reality guys.
今天,我们有安迪和DJ该死的互联网。
Today, we have Andy and DJ The motherfucking Internet.
这就是我们要做的。
That's what we're gonna do.
我们有一位特别嘉宾。
We have a special guest.
我们稍后就会说到她。
We'll get to here in a second.
如果你是第一次收听,这里是CTI。
If this is your first time listening, this is CTI.
这里是我们把话题显示在屏幕上的地方。
This is where we put topics on the screen.
我们会在互联网上浏览,可以说,聊一些有趣的话题,讨论当前存在的问题,以及我们普通人该如何解决这些问题。
We cruise the Internet, so to speak, and we have a couple laughs to talk about the problems going on and then how we, the people, have to solve these problems.
其他时候你收听时,我们会进行问答环节。
Other times you tune in, we're gonna have q and a f.
你可以提交问题,通常是关于个人成长、创业、如何取胜的问题。
That's where you submit questions, usually about personal development, entrepreneurship, how to win.
我们在周一进行这个环节。
And we do that on Mondays.
所以你可以提交你的问题,以便在节目中实时回答。
So you could submit your questions to be answered live on the show.
DJ,告诉他们该怎么操作。
DJ, tell them how to do that.
是的,各位。
Yeah, guys.
把你们的问题发送到 ask Andy@AndyFasella.com。
Email your questions in to ask Andy@AndyFasella.com.
你可以点击下方描述中的链接提交,或者直接在视频的评论区留言,没错。
You can click the link in the description below, submit them that way or drop them simply on the videos in the comment section Yep.
在问答环节的节目中。
On the q and a f episodes.
其他时候,我们
Other times, we're
会进行真诚对话。
gonna have real talk.
真实对话就只有二十到二十五分钟。
Real talk's just five twenty minutes.
我给你们一些真实的话。
I'm giving you some real talk.
我们确实该来几期这样的了。
We are due for a few of those.
对不起啊,各位。
I am sorry, guys.
我会尽快给你们安排一些。
I will get you guys some soon.
然后我们还有《75天挑战》对决。
And then we have 75 hard versus.
就是邀请完成过75天挑战的人来节目上。
That's where somebody who's completed 75 hard program comes on the show.
他们会谈谈自己以前的状态、现在的情况,以及如何用75天挑战改变自己的人生。
They talk about how they were before, how they are now, and how they use the 75 hard program to fix their life.
如果你不熟悉75 Hard,它其实是Live Hard计划的第一阶段。
If you're unfamiliar with 75 hard is initial phase of the live hard program.
Live Hard计划是世界上最有名的心理转变计划,你可以在音频频道的第208期免费获取。
The live hard program is the world's most famous mental transformation program ever and is available for free at episode two zero eight on the audio feed.
再次提醒,你可以在音频频道的第208期找到它。
Again, that's two zero eight on the audio feed.
还有一本名为《心理韧性之书》的书。
There's also a book called the book on mental toughness.
你可以在andyfurcella.com上购买。
You can get that at andyfurcella.com.
它不是免费的,但里面包含了除Live Hard计划之外的大量其他内容。
It is not free, but it has a whole bunch of other stuff besides just the live hard program.
我们一直很难保持库存,说明很多人喜欢读它。
And we have a hard time keeping in the stock so people must like reading it.
所以如果你想要这本书,就去了解一下吧。
So if you wanna get that, check that out.
你不必,但如果你想,就去 andy persello dot com。
You don't have to, but if you want to, andy persello dot com.
我们这里的做法有点不一样,朋友们。
Again, we do things a little different here guys.
我们是全球唯一一个不在节目中投放广告的节目。
We're the biggest show in the world that doesn't run advertisements on the show.
我们唯一的要求是,你能帮我们扩大节目的影响力。
All we ask in return is that you help us grow the show.
明白吗?
Alright?
别当个混蛋。
So don't be a hoe.
分享这个节目。
Share the show.
好的。
Alright.
是的。
Yes.
嘿,最近怎么样?
So what's up, dude?
挺好的。
Fine shits.
晚上因为。
Evening because.
孩子们。
Children.
你好。
Hello.
是的。
Yeah.
今天,我们有幸邀请到一位特别的嘉宾。
Now we are joined by a very special guest today.
我们有一位非常特别的
We have a very special
我一个好朋友,克里斯蒂安·绍夫先生
A good buddy of mine, mister Christian Schauf
一位英俊的绅士。
A handsome.
来自Uncharted Supply。
From Uncharted Supply.
他绝对是这里最英俊的小伙子。
He's the most handsome guy here for sure.
你真的很英俊。
You're very handsome.
那可是我最先说的。
That's the first thing I said.
我当时就想,天啊。
I'm like, man.
他就是个帅小伙。
He's just a handsome dude.
是的,老兄。
Yeah, bro.
我尽力坚持着。
Hanging in there best I can.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I'm saying?
我可不常这么说。
I don't say that often.
对。
Yep.
所以Uncharted,我们从哪里
So uncharted Where do we
开始?
go from?
你经常这么说。
You do say that often.
所以
So
让我们把它搞得超级奇怪吧。
let's let's let's make it fucking super weird.
所以,兄弟,是的。
So, brother Yeah.
现在,克里斯来自盐湖城,来自
Now, Chris is from Salt Lake, from
帕克城。
Park City.
帕克城地区。
Park City area.
很漂亮。
Beautiful.
而且,那是个美丽的地方。
And, beautiful area.
他经营着一家很棒的公司,叫Uncharted Supply。
He runs an awesome company called Uncharted Supply.
是的。
Yeah.
跟大家说说你们是做什么的,还有你们是怎么走上这条路的。
Tell everybody what you what you guys do and and how how kinda give your your your story of how you got into this.
是的,老兄。
Yeah, man.
你知道,我在威斯康星州的一个农场长大,那是个充满社区精神的地方。
You know, I I grew up on a farm in Wisconsin, and it was it was a community.
当人们需要帮助时,大家都会互相支持。
And and when people needed help, people were there for each other.
我作为承包商去过伊拉克39次。
I did 39 trips to Iraq as a contractor.
我想说清楚。
I wanna be clear.
我没有在军队服役,但曾多次前往那里进行娱乐活动。
I wasn't in the military, but went over there doing a lot of entertainment.
同样,这是一种基于社区的模式,人们拥有工具和资源,互相照应。
Again, like a community based thing where people had the tools, the resources, took care of each other.
后来我去了南加州工作,那里没有社区,几乎没人知道该如何做事。
And then I took a job in Southern California and there was no community and nobody really knew how to do anything.
是的。
Yeah.
这让我意识到世界正在变化,人们——我的意思是,我认为这个群体普遍对政府缺乏信任。
And it just struck me that the world was changing, people I mean, I think there's a general distrust in the government in this group.
你雇用人们,却指望政府在出事时来拯救他们。
You hire people, like, waiting for the government to also save them if something goes wrong.
对。
Right.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
像你们一样,我相信个人责任感,要做英雄,要做助人者,但感觉中间存在一个缺口。
Like you guys, I believe in personal responsibility and being a hero and being a helper, and it felt like there was a gap.
所以我们开发了一些产品,用来应对各种大小紧急情况。
So we build products that fix emergencies big and small.
你知道的。
You know?
自然灾害,你知道的,像那种情况,或者车胎爆了。
Natural disasters, you know, anything like that, a flat tire in a car.
我们生产的产品种类相当广泛,旨在帮助你应对日常生活和突发大事。
Like, we make a pretty wide range of products that are designed to help you kinda navigate everyday life and the big stuff that happens.
这些通常都是组合成套的应急包。
Now these are just put together kits usually.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Yeah.
我们这边呢,我们全程会
We've got I mean, we go through and
打造套装里的每一个部件,或是采购、甄选每一样材料。
build every piece in the kit or source it or select it.
我觉得我们品牌始终坚守三个核心特质:首先所有产品都品质过硬,其次所有物品都分门别类整理妥当,而且全都做好了标识。
I mean, I always think there's three key things with our brand, and it's really high quality stuff, and then everything's organized and everything's labeled.
所以你知道的,大多数人在一切安稳、日常购物的时候根本不会想到这些,但当肾上腺素飙升,人就会视野狭窄,根本忘了该做什么。
So, you know, most people don't think about it when they're buying and everything's comfortable, but when adrenaline spikes, you get tunnel vision, you forget what to do.
所以我们急救包里的所有物品都配有分步操作指南,能一步步引导你使用,你不会不小心弄伤自己。
So everything in our kits is step by step, helping guide you through, you can't hurt yourself.
而且,我们的理念是让全世界所有人都能生活在更安全的环境里,努力留下一份正向的遗产。
And, you know, the idea is to make the world a safer place for everybody and try to leave a legacy.
这太酷了,兄弟。
That's cool, man.
是的。
Yeah.
你是怎么进入这个领域的?
How'd you get into this?
这个想法是怎么产生的?又是怎么把一切都启动起来的?
Like, how did how did the idea come about and and get get everything started?
我本来很想进入
I wanted I wanted to be in
我非常想进入户外领域,但那时候市面上已经有上百款Gore-Tex夹克了,对吧?
the outdoor space really bad, but there was like a 100 Gore Tex jackets, right?
大家都互相模仿,我早期有一位导师,他一直提醒我要关注市场中的空白点。
Everybody was copying everyone else and I had a mentor early on that really told me to focus on gaps in the market.
嗯。
Mhmm.
经过了那些经历——所有的旅行、狩猎、爬山,做所有那些事情之后,是的。
And I think after all those experiences I had, all the travel, you know, hunting, climbing mountains, doing all that stuff, Yeah.
当我搬到加州时,我妈妈是个十足的战士,她问我:‘你有地震应急包吗?’
When I moved to California, my my mom's a bit of a warrior and she's like, do you have an earthquake kit?
每个妈妈都这样,兄弟。
That's every mom, bro.
没错。
Right.
这让我意识到,根本就没有一个像样的解决方案。
And it just led me down this path of realizing there wasn't a good solution.
当我开始问别人时,每个人都说:‘我确实需要一个,但我根本不知道该买什么。’
And when I started asking people, everybody said, you know, I need something, but I don't even know what to get.
所以我觉得这像是个机会,起初只是个副业,但它迅速发展起来,成了我过去八年的生活重心。
So it felt like an opportunity, and it was honestly kind of a side hustle to start, and it just kind of took off really quick, and that became my life for the last eight years.
太棒了,兄弟。
That's awesome, bro.
你们做得非常好。
And you guys are doing very well.
你现在拥有成千上万家门店和零售渠道。
Now you got you have a a thousands of stores and and retail, representation.
是的。
Yeah.
和如今大多数品牌一样,我们最初是在线上起步的。
We started online like most brands these days.
几年前,我们大约有150家门店。
You know, couple years ago, we had about a 150 stores.
到今年年底,或者明年初,我们预计将接近4000家。
By the end of this year, early into next year, we should be close to 4,000.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
所以它正在快速增长,伙计。
So it's it's growing, man.
这真的很令人兴奋。
It's it's exciting.
我喜欢这个播客,因为你总是谈论创业有多艰难。
It's I love this podcast because you always talk about how hard entrepreneurship is.
我觉得有人懂我,是的。
I feel like somebody feels me Yeah.
当你谈到这一点的时候。
When you're talking about it.
是的。
Yeah.
这真的很艰难。
It's it's tough.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It is.
而且,
And,
你知道,这完全是另一种生活。
you know, I've It's a different life.
确实是。
It is.
是的。
Yeah.
确实是。
It is.
你的头发经常像着了火一样,但我为我们正在打造的东西感到非常自豪。
Your hairs come on fire all the time, but I'm I'm really proud of what we're building.
我觉得这是需要的。
I think it's needed.
而且,首先,谢谢你让我来这里。
And, you know, first of all, thank you for letting me be here too.
我的意思是,你们让我们接触到大量观众,我很感激那些愿意提携他人、帮助他人的人。
I mean, you guys are exposing us to a big audience, and I appreciate people that pick people up and help them.
这意义重大。
And that means a lot.
谢谢你。
So thank you.
兄弟,听我说。
Brother, listen.
首先,这早就该做了。
It's long overdue, first of all.
其次,你是我们这类人,兄弟。
And and second of all, I mean, you're our kind of people, bro.
非常感谢。
Appreciate it.
这里的人们会喜欢你们的。
You're the people here are gonna love you.
如果你们在找类似的东西,一定要试试Uncharted Supply,这么多年来你们给我寄了很多东西。
You guys haven't try if you guys are looking for stuff like that, make sure you try Uncharted Supply because you've sent me a lot of stuff over the years.
而且,老兄,这绝对是顶级的。
And, dude, it is top top notch.
这可不是港湾货运那种垃圾货。
This is not like harbor freight bullshit.
是的。
Yeah.
这东西设计得非常用心,而且非常结实。
Like, it's very fucking well thought out and and solid.
所以谢谢了。
So Thanks.
他们在哪里能看到你的产品?
Where can they check your stuff out at?
Unchartedsupplyco.com。
Unchartedsupplyco.com.
好的。
Okay.
这是我们的网站。
It's our website.
说实话,你只要在任何地方输入这个网址,我们都应该会出现。
Honestly, you type that in anywhere we should come up.
我们在广告上投了不少钱。
We pay enough for ads.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
你应该能找到我们。
You should find us.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
那是最好的查找地方。
That's the best place to look.
不错。
Cool.
不错。
Cool.
谢谢。
Appreciate
了。
it.
是的。
Yeah.
然后在Instagram上关注他们。
And then give them a follow on Instagram.
你的Instagram是什么?
What's your Instagram?
我的是克里斯蒂安·绍夫,公司叫Uncharted Supply Co。
Mine's just Christian Schauf and the the company is Uncharted Supply Co.
是的。
Yeah.
很简单。
Pretty easy.
我喜欢在Instagram上关注你,兄弟。
I enjoy following you on Instagram, bro.
因为就像我们之前说的,我其实不是那种爱冒险的人。
Because like, as we talked earlier, it's like I can sort of my I'm I'm not an adventurer guy.
但我喜欢通过关注那些做这些事的朋友来感受那种氛围。
And I kinda like get that feel from following my buddies that do that stuff.
真的超酷的,老兄。
It's just really cool, man.
对。
Yeah.
你真的过着一种特别酷的生活,兄弟。
You got a real you got a really cool life, bro.
谢谢。
Thanks.
是的。
Yeah.
我努力保持低调,尽可能多接触大自然。
I try to keep grounded, try to be in nature as much as possible.
努力为这个世界做点好事,照顾好身边的人。
Try to do something good in the world and take care of those around us.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我们就是这样做的。
That's what we're doing.
是的。
Yeah.
太棒了,兄弟。
It's awesome, bro.
我们很高兴有你,我也很高兴我们终于把这件事办成了。
And we're happy to have you and I'm I'm happy that we were finally able to put this together.
是的。
Yeah.
我非常兴奋能来到这里。
I'm pumped to be here.
太酷了。
Super cool.
不。
No.
我喜欢,我真的很喜欢你说的话。
I I love it and I really love what you say.
现在我们来谈谈一些犹太人。
Now let's talk about some Jews.
安迪,
Andy,
这是第一条新闻。
that's headline one.
明白了吗?
Alright?
放松点,兄弟。
Just relax, man.
不。
No.
不过我喜欢你关于现在没人信任政府的那些说法。
I I love what you have to say though about the you know, right now nobody has trust in the government.
我觉得这么说非常公允。
I think that's very fair to say.
所以,采取这种态度就像是,好吧,你凭什么指望他们来救你?
And so but taking that approach is like, okay, well why the fuck would you expect them to come save you?
不。
No.
你们总是谈论个人责任,我认为做好准备照顾自己、家人和邻居,正是这种责任的切实体现。
And you guys you guys talk about personal responsibility all the time and I think that being prepared to take care of yourself and your family and your neighbors is a physical expression of that.
但这有点像蛋白质。
But it's it's kinda like protein.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Like Yeah.
你可以吃一些蛋白质,身体会更好,但蛋白质加上训练,才是关键。
You can eat some protein, you're better, but the protein plus the training Yeah.
这才是真正起作用的地方。
Is where you really get it.
所以我不是坐在这里说,买我的东西就能解决一切。
So I'm not sitting here saying buy my stuff, it's gonna save everything.
但它确实是拼图中的一块,毫无疑问。
But, like, it's a part of the a piece of the puzzle For sure.
加上训练、社区,还有那些各种因素,它都在帮助人们做好准备,因为你看,自1980年以来,每年十亿美元级别的自然灾害都在以15%的速度增长。
Along with the training, along with community, along with, you know, all that stuff, it's it's helping people be ready because, look, the world billion dollar natural disasters have been growing 15% year over year since 1980.
是的。
Yeah.
这还没算上政治动荡或其他问题。
That's not even talking about political unrest or Yeah.
任何其他情况。
Anything else.
对。
Right.
所以当人们一味假设一切都会好起来的时候,我觉得这完全说不通。
So I just it doesn't make sense to me when people just assume everything's gonna be okay.
不是吗?
It doesn't?
嗯,
Well,
我觉得这被称为逻辑。
I I I think that's that's called logic.
对。
Right.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得,每个人都会同意,现在拥有这种培训非常重要。
Like, I don't think I think everybody can agree that having that kind of training right now is super important.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,说实话,我以前对这些事情并不太关注,直到最近几年才开始留意。
And, you know, I don't really I have never really been a student of those things until maybe the last couple years.
我认为,为某些事情做好准备的一个被低估的方面,是它能带给男人的自信。
And I I think an understated aspect of being prepared for certain things is the confidence that you that you receive from it as a man.
对吧?
Right?
比如,我小时候,我爸爸什么都会修。
Like, when I grew up, you know, my dad knew how to fix everything.
如果割草机坏了,他就知道怎么修。
And and that was that, you know, like if it was a if it was a lawnmower, it broke.
我爸爸知道怎么修。
My dad knew how to fix it.
车坏了,他也知道怎么修。
The car broke, he knew how to fix it.
这些能力,作为男人,我们渐渐失去了。
Those are things that we've kinda lost as men.
对。
Right.
我认为,关于这种技能组合,有一个被忽视且从未被提及的方面,那就是它能为你带来一种自信与内心的平静。
And I think it you know, something that doesn't go and is never really mentioned about this sort of skill set is that it brings a level of of of confidence and peace to you.
你知道吗?
You know?
你心里清楚,万一真出了事,没问题。
You kinda know if shit goes down, alright.
我会是那个能搞定事情的人。
I'm gonna be the guy that get that that can get some stuff done.
对吧?
Right?
那种感觉真的很棒。
And that that that feels good.
作为一个男人,这种感觉很好。
It's a good feeling as a man.
大家都看超级英雄电影和海豹突击队电影,觉得美国文化想要一个英雄。
Everybody watches superhero movies and seal movies and, like, think American culture wants a hero.
他们希望人们在那些时刻挺身而出,是的。
They want people to step up in those times and Yeah.
并且有所作为。
And make a difference.
是的。
Yeah.
而那正是每一个男人。
And that's every man out there.
对吧。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧。
Right.
而实际上并不需要太多。
And it doesn't actually take much.
我们当时
We were
刚才还在聊我们生产的车载启动电源,你知道的,90%的车辆问题都是轮胎漏气、电瓶没电或者没油。
just talking earlier about our jump starters we make, and it's like, you know, 90% of vehicle things are a flat tire, a dead battery, or out of gas.
这个150美元的小东西就能直接解决其中两个问题。
And this little $150 thing can check two of those off the box right there.
所以你为什么不生产这些呢?你根本不需要一个防空洞。
So why don't you make those you don't need a bunker.
对吧?
Right?
这就像是在正确的时候拥有正确的装备。
It's just like having the right stuff at
恰到好处的时刻。
the right moment.
不过有个防空洞也挺酷的。
Bunker would be cool though.
掩体挺酷的。
Bunker be cool.
是的。
Yeah.
对我来说,这简直就是入门级的诱惑。
Well the is gateway drug to me.
是的。
Yeah.
就是这样。
That's what it is.
三件套让你能吃自己种的蔬菜。
Three suit you can eat your own vegetables.
没错。
That's right.
没错。
That's right.
不。
No.
我认为你提到的这一点也非常关键,那就是仅仅拥有工具或那些资源是一回事。
I think that's super important too what you said about the the fact that like, you know, just having the tools or those resources, that's one thing.
对吧?
Right?
但我几乎把这比作枪支。
But I I equate this almost like guns.
对吧?
Right?
比如,哦,我有枪。
Like, oh, I got guns.
是的。
Yeah.
但你多久训练一次使用它们?
But how often do you train with it?
对。
Right.
你真的在用它吗?
Are you actually using it?
你对它了解多少?
What do you know about it?
对吧?
Right?
你上一次把那玩意儿从枪套里掏出来是什么时候?
Like when's the last time you took the motherfucker out the holster?
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
你得能进行训练。
Like, you gotta be able to train.
所以我觉得这同样非常重要,因为你知道,你得两者兼具。
So I I think that's super important too because, you know, you gotta have both.
我们有
We have
一个博客,包含四个关键方面。
a blog and there's four key aspects.
我们称之为
We call
四大支柱。
it the four pillars.
它是资源、应变能力、社区,以及心理和身体健康。
It's resources, resourcefulness, community, and then mental and physical fitness.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,你知道,所有事情都属于这四个类别之一,如果我说只要买装备就能搞定,那是在撒谎。
I think, you know, everything falls into one of those four categories and I'd be lying if I said, buy the gear, you're gonna be okay.
我真心相信,如果你连自己的孩子都背不上山,那就白搭了。
I I really truly believe, you know, if you can't carry your kid up a hill, you gotta move It's pointless.
装备并不重要。
Gear doesn't matter.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
但装备确实是这个拼图中重要的一部分。
But gear is a big part of the p the piece of the puzzle.
所以没错。
So Yeah.
这正是我们想要做的,伙计。
That's what we're trying to do, man.
我们试图教育人们。
We're trying to educate people.
我们试图让世界变得更好一点。
We're trying to make the world a little better.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你知道吗,去年蒙大拿州遭遇寒潮时,我有个朋友在那儿。
And, you know, I I had a buddy in Montana last year when that cold snap hit.
他给我发了条短信。
He texted me.
他说:伙计,我一直在开着你的Zeus车到处给他人搭电启动。
He's like, dude, I've just been driving around jump starting people with your Zeus.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, awesome.
我当时想,这正是我能听到的最好的事。
I'm like, that is that is the best thing I could hear.
这让我感到开心。
Like, that makes me happy.
是的。
Yeah.
我们正在产生影响。
We're making a difference.
我们在帮助别人。
We're helping people.
是的。
Yeah.
太棒了,老兄。
That's awesome, dude.
这正是我们想做的
That's what we're trying
。
to do.
真酷,兄弟。
That's cool, bro.
我非常注重做好准备。
I'm big on being prepared.
你知道的?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
我们确实做了,现在让我告诉你。
We we did Now let me tell
我来给你讲个关于DJ准备充分的故事。
you a story about DJ's preparedness.
是亚利桑那吗,凯文?
Is it the Arizona, Kevin?
是的。
Yeah.
那本来就是我想去的地方。
That's what I was gonna go.
所以听好了,听好了,听好了,兄弟。
So listen to so so so listen, bro.
有一次我们做了我们的户外活动。
So we we did our outdoors thing one time.
是的。
Yeah.
我和DJ。
Me and DJ.
有一次。
I One time.
是的。
Yeah.
我做好了准备。
I I was prepared.
我们他妈的本来要爬骆驼峰。
We fucking we were fucking gonna climb Camelback Mountain.
明白吗?
Alright?
我的意思是,老兄,你知道,那种你经常看到那些体态不佳的人在做的运动。
Like, dude, you know, something that most, like like, you see, like, out of shape like people doing all the time.
我们说,我们要去爬山。
We're like, we're gonna fucking climb a mountain.
这个混蛋居然跑到山上来,嗯。
This motherfucker comes to the to the fucking mountain Mhmm.
他带着,对。
With like Yep.
就好像我们要爬珠穆朗玛峰一样。
Like we were climbing Mount Everest.
是的。
Yeah.
这个混蛋居然带着全套装备出现了。
Like this motherfucker shows up with like all the gear.
对。
Yeah.
他还有登山杖啊,一堆乱七八糟的东西,老兄。
He's got like the walking sticks and all this shit, dude.
我就说,你这是在干嘛?
And I'm like, what are you doing?
他说,老兄,我也不知道。
He's like, don't know, man.
你永远不知道上面会有什么,兄弟。
You may you never know what's gonna be up there, bro.
好吧。
Alright.
好吧。
Alright.
好吧。
Alright.
做好准备啊,老兄。
Prepared, dude.
必须做好准备。
Gotta be prepared.
是的。
Yeah.
那些绳索在中途就没什么用了,简直毫无意义。
The steeks up about, you know, halfway through because they were fucking pointless.
是的。
Yeah.
你有一段路是垂直攀爬的。
You're literally vertically climbing at one point.
我还没找到登山杖的实用场景。
I have yet to find a use case for walking sticks.
我知道。
I know
我一起打猎的很多 guys 都喜欢用它们。
a lot of guys I hunt with like to have them.
是的。
Yeah.
我只是觉得它碍事。
I just think it's in the way.
是的。
Yeah.
毫无意义。
Pointless.
是的。
Yeah.
毫无意义。
Pointless.
不过我确实带了水袋。
I did have the, the camelback, though.
那还挺好的。
That was nice.
是的。
Yeah.
水很重要。
Water's important.
你从里面喝水。
You drink out of it.
我喝过吗?
Did I?
是的。
Yeah.
你喝过。
You did.
是的。
Yeah.
要是没有那个,我们就完蛋了。
And had I not had that, we've been fucked.
哦,我可能本来会
Oh, I I probably woulda
死了。
died.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
是的。
Yeah.
直升机得来接我们。
The helicopter would have to come get us.
记得记得记得,我们爬到那该死的山腰时,看到一个牌子,说上周有人从这儿掉下去了。
Remember remember remember we get, like, halfway up the fucking mountain, and there's a sign that says, dude fell off here last week
然后死了。
and died.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
该死。
Fuck.
而且我们
And we're
哦,天哪。
like, oh, shit.
顺便说一下,如果你需要救援,费用是3000美元。
And by the way, it's $3,000 if you have to be rescued.
我当时就想,老兄,这真是太糟了。
I'm like, dude, this is fucking terrible.
这很有趣。
It's funny.
我们以前会搭小屋、自己捕食、净化水源,而现在人们连换轮胎都困难。
We used to build huts and catch our own food and purify water, and now people have a hard time changing a car tire.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道吧?
You know?
而且你说得对,现在人们父母不再是农民了。
And and to your point, it's like people don't have farmers as parents anymore.
他们的父母是营销人员或会计师,所以他们没有接触过这些。
They've got parents that are marketers or accountants so they don't get exposure to that.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我们也没有接触过销售人员。
I mean, we don't have exposure of reps.
懂吗?
Know?
你不会想让超级碗成为这一年的第一场比赛吧。
You don't want the Super Bowl to be the first game of the year.
对吧?
Right?
哦,该死。
Oh shit.
而这正是正在发生的事情,是的。
And that's what's happening to Yeah.
就是这样,老兄。
It's yeah man.
我的意思是,这大概就是我每天都在宣扬的。
I mean, that's what I preach every day I guess.
太棒了,伙计。
Love it dude.
这很酷,兄弟。
That's cool bro.
而且我喜欢那个标签,你给我弄了顶帽子。
And I love that the hashtag, you got me a hat.
我超爱那个标签,别让它消失。
The fucking I I love that hashtag don't die.
是的。
Yeah.
我他妈太喜欢了
I fucking love
太棒了,兄弟。
it dude.
是的。
Yeah.
这太美了,兄弟。
That's that's beautiful dude.
当然了,老兄。
Well hell yeah man.
很高兴你我在
Glad you're I'm
在这里。
to be here.
再次感谢。
Thank you again.
是的。
Yeah.
那么,你准备好去巡航了吗?
Well, you ready for a cruise?
我们走吧。
Let's do it.
是的。
Yeah.
咱们开始吧,老兄。
Let's get into it man.
各位记住,如果你想要看,我的意思是,他妈的看看
Guys remember, if you would like to see I mean fucking look at
这玩意儿,老兄。
this shit bro.
这张照片得像是舞台照吧。
Is this this has to be like a stage photo.
这确实是一张舞台照。
That actually is a stage photo.
我本来打算
I was gonna
说,没人能这么酷。
say, like, nobody's that fucking cool.
我知道你很酷,兄弟,但你看这
Like, I know you're cool, bro, but look how
有多酷。
cool that is.
这张照片其实是为一个叫‘新传奇’的项目拍的,他们把老款侦察兵改装,装上科尔维特引擎。
That picture is actually for I think it's called new legend where they take old scouts and put, like, Corvette engines in them.
是的。
Yeah.
我朋友当时和他们一起工作。
My buddy was working with them.
那辆卡车太酷了。
That truck's badass.
是的。
Yeah.
那些越野车是福特的其中之一
Those scouts are Ford one of
那些卡车。
those trucks.
我开过一天。
I got to drive it for a day.
所以兄弟,他们现在重新改造这些卡车,只要3400美元。
So Bro, they're redoing those trucks for $3,400.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
操。
Fuck.
是的。
Yeah.
那辆卡车就在那儿。
The truck right there
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
会很厉害。
Would rip.
我记得当时特别羡慕那辆车。
I remembered being so jealous of that thing.
太棒了。
It's amazing.
操。
Fuck.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
童子军真酷,兄弟。
Scouts are cool, dude.
是的。
Yeah.
那肯定是舞台照片,毫无疑问。
That's a stage photo, though, for sure.
没错。
For sure.
我当时就想,天啊,兄弟。
I was like, damn, dude.
我从来没看起来这么帅过
I ain't never looked that good in my
一辈子,兄弟。
whole life, bro.
天生的,伙计。
Just natural Dude,
他妈的在烤鳟鱼。
fucking cooking trout.
别紧张,放松点。
Just chill it out.
他妈的,老兄。
Fucking shit, man.
是的。
Yeah.
操,伙计。
Fuck, dude.
我他妈太喜欢了。
I fucking love it.
你当时在哪儿
Where were
这张照片里你在哪里?
you at in this pic?
那是在不列颠哥伦比亚省和育空地区的边界上。
That was on the British Columbia Yukon border.
那真是一次惊险的狩猎。
Did that was actually a gnarly hunt.
我们当时在猎驼鹿。
We were hunting moose.
通常你会坐在湖边,用叫声把它们引过来。
Usually you sit on a a lake and call them in.
我告诉我的向导,他是个像来自新西兰的野孩子。
I told my guide who is this like feral kid from New Zealand.
我说,我想去。
I'm like, I wanna go.
所以我们徒步走了134英里,只用了五天左右。
And so we did a 134 miles on foot in like five days.
天啊
Holy
我的天。
shit.
然后我们猎到了一头巨大的驼鹿,而且我们
And shot this monster moose and We
得把猎物背出去。
gotta backpack it out.
我们本来有七匹马,但它们离我们猎到驼鹿的地方大约有七到八英里远。
Well we had seven horses but they were about seven or eight miles from where we shot them.
所以这整个过程真是够折腾的。
So it was it was a whole thing man.
晚上温度低到零下15度,甚至到零下17度。
Was like 15 below zero at night, 17 below.
那次旅行中,我十天瘦了二十磅。
I lost 20 pounds in ten days on that trip.
该死。
Fuck.
但那种事就是,你当时会想,我再也不干这事儿了。
But that's like one of those things that you're like, I'm never doing this again.
可一周后,你又会想,天啊,真想再去一次。
And a week later, you're like, oh man, want again.
那真是太棒了。
That was awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
那挺有意思的。
That was pretty fun.
那挺有趣的。
That's pretty fun.
太疯狂了,老兄。
That's crazy, man.
当然了。
Hell yeah.
当然了。
Hell yeah.
嗯,各位记住,如果你们想看这些图片、文章、链接或视频,请访问 andyvercella.com。
Well yeah, guys remember if you want to see any of these pictures, articles, links, videos, go to andyvercella.com.
你们可以在那里查看相关链接。
You guys can check them linked there.
话虽如此,我们开始吧。
That being said, let's get into it.
是吗?
Yeah?
各位?
Guys?
克里斯蒂安?
Christian?
头条第一。
Headline number one.
所以今天是星期四。
So it's Thursday.
我们正在直播这个。
We're livestreaming this.
感谢你们在YouTube和X上观看。
Appreciate you guys being here, YouTube and X.
昨天,星期三,唐纳德·特朗普发表了黄金时段讲话。
Yesterday, on Wednesday, Donald Trump made a he delivered a prime time address.
大致更新了一下伊朗的局势。
Kinda gave a little situational update on Iran.
谈到了几件事。
Spoke about a couple of things.
他于周三宣布,伊朗已请求停火,一旦霍尔木兹海峡重新开放,他将予以考虑。
He announced Wednesday that Iran had requested a cease fire which he would consider once the Strait Of Hormuz was reopened.
现在,他讲话中有一段视频特别引起了关注。
Now there's one clip in particular that's been getting some notoriety from his address.
我们来看一下这段视频。
Let's check this clip out.
这个国家已经被彻底摧毁,实际上已不再构成威胁。
And the country has been eviscerated and essentially is really no longer a threat.
他们曾是中东的霸凌者,但如今已不再是了。
They were the bully of the Middle East, but they're the bully no longer.
这才是真正为你的孩子和子孙后代的未来所做的投资。
This is a true investment in your children and your grandchildren's future.
就是刚才那段。
That piece right there.
就是最后一句话,伙计。
That last little line dude.
这并没有得到很多人的认同,因为我认为没有人真的从这个角度把它看作是一种投资。
And this has not been sitting well with a lot of people because I don't think anybody really looks at it as an investment in that sense.
对吧?
Right?
很多人觉得,他们还得再过二十年去应对这个问题。
A lot of people are looking at it like, well, they're gonna have to be fighting it in another twenty years.
我们是在为下一代做准备,因为不可能一劳永逸地消灭所有恐怖分子就完事了。
Like that's we're preparing the next generation because it's not like you just eliminate all the terrorists and they're done.
他们的孩子会看到这些事。
Their kids see that shit.
是的。
Yeah.
你明白我的意思吗?
Like, you know what I'm saying?
所以,这到底算不算一种对
So like like, is that an investment in
我们孩子的未来?
our kids' future?
我的意思是,看吧,他们一直这么说。
Well, mean, look, they've been saying this since forever.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这就是他们说的。
I mean, this is what they say.
自从我们懂事以来,每次他们发动战争,都说的是一模一样的话,你知道吗?
This is what they've said every time they've gone to war since you and I have been around, you know?
对。
Yep.
他们说,哦,我们要去解决这个问题。
They say, oh, we're gonna go take care of it.
而实际上发生的是,八九岁的孩子长大后就成了恐怖分子,不是因为这些人是野蛮人,而是因为另一个国家闯进来杀死了他们他妈的父母。
And all that happens is is that eight and nine year old kids grow the fuck up and they become the terrorists because you and and it's not because these people are savages and it's because another country came in and killed their fucking parents.
那是
That's
对。
right.
你也会讨厌他们的。
You would hate them too.
没错。
That's right.
你知道吗?
You know?
所以是啊,老兄。
So like yeah, man.
你可以这么说,但历史上并不是这样。
I you could say that, but historically, that's not been the case.
确实不是这样。
It's not the case.
情况并非如此。
It's not the case.
这并不仅仅局限于美国。
It's it's not that's not just specific to America.
这适用于任何参与军事工业复合体的国家,对吧?
That's specific to any country that's been doing, you know, involved in the military industrial complex, right?
你看了他的演讲吗?
Did you watch his speech?
我没有看完全部内容。
I didn't watch the whole thing.
没有,我没看。
No, I didn't.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得太糟糕了。
I thought it was terrible.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们曾经在伊拉克,有一次我们乘着车队经过巴格达附近的一个城市,我记得不得不把车辆推到一边才能通过。
We were we were in Iraq once and we were doing a we were on a convoy going through a city near Baghdad and I remember having to push vehicles out of the way to get through.
他们不想停在那里,成为目标。
They didn't wanna be stationary and become a target.
我只记得那些人的表情,对他们来说,一辆车可能是他们大部分的财富。
And I just remember the look on these guys I mean, a car for them is probably most of their wealth.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
而这种占领军队的到来
And this in you know, occupying army comes
进来就
in and just
毁掉一切,每天把他们推走。
ruins it, pushes it out of the Every day.
我记得坐在那里想,天啊,这真会让我生气。
And I remember sitting there thinking like, man, that that would piss me off.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在这里,假设中国像我们过去四十年在中东做的那样做同样的事,我们会怎么看待中国人?
If you were if that were here, how would we if if China came here and did the same shit that we've done in The Middle East for forty years, how would we feel about Chinese people?
你永远不会忘记的。
You would never forget it.
永远不会。
Ever.
不。
No.
永远不会。
Ever.
所以你的孩子不会忘记这件事。
So Your kids wouldn't forget it.
这种事,是的。
This shit Yeah.
你知道,我,是的。
You know, I I yeah.
我不信这种说法。
I don't buy that.
是的。
Yeah.
我不相信,不是因为我现在对特朗普有什么意见之类的。
I don't I don't buy it not because I'm down on Trump right now or anything like that.
历史上从来就不是这样。
It's just historically not been the case.
这不对。
It's not true.
是的。
Yeah.
这根本就是假的。
It's just not true.
不。
No.
还有件奇怪的事,你知道, apparently,你在演讲中说伊朗似乎派出了一些代理人,要求停火并试图达成某种协议。
And the other thing that's weird about this, right, you know, apparently, you know, and during the speech you said that Iran's, I guess, threw some proxies requesting a ceasefire and trying to get to some type of deal.
但伊朗方面并不是这么说的。
But that's not what Iran is saying.
他们表示,将在他讲话后,誓要让美国蒙受羞辱、耻辱,并留下永久且必然的悔恨。
They're saying they're vowing for humiliation, disgrace and a permanent and certain regret for a crushed United States after his address.
而且他们
And a They
他在讲话时正在发射导弹。
were firing missiles while he Yeah.
就在那时。
During it.
这正是我想说的。
That's what I'm saying.
就像,呃,兄弟,我们马上就会谈到这里的模糊之处。
Like and so like, dude, we'll get to the fog here in a second.
对吧?
Right?
BB枪。
BB gun.
是的。
Yeah.
不是BB枪。
Not a BB gun.
他们确实有BB枪,但那些枪在移动,伙计。
They have BB guns but they're moving, dude.
而且,这简直太疯狂了。
And, like, it's it's wild.
但在伊朗军方发布的一份声明中,他们声称:‘凭借对全能上帝的信仰,这场战争将持续下去,直到你们的屈辱、耻辱、永久且必然的悔恨与投降成为现实。’
But during a statement that came out from the Iranian military, they say, quote, with trust in almighty God, this war will continue until your humiliation, disgrace, and permanent and certain regret and surrender, comes to fruition.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这件事也不会发生。
I don't think that's gonna happen either.
我也觉得他们有点胡说八道。
I also think they're a little full of shit.
我的意思是,你
I mean, like, you
你知道他们的条件是,我的意思是,我不确定你有没有人仔细看过他们的条件,但我看到的是,他们说,是的,我们会停火,但你们必须支付所有你们摧毁的重建费用。
know their terms are I mean, I don't know if you anybody's read into their terms, but what I read was that their terms were, yes, we would do a ceasefire, but you have to pay for the rebuilding of everything that you destroyed.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且以色列必须停止并停止对所有中东国家的任何侵略行为,这一点我们知道是不可能发生的。
And Israel has to stop and halt all aggression towards any Middle Eastern country, towards all Middle Eastern countries, Which we know that's not happening.
是的。
Yeah.
任何人。
Anybody.
没关系。
It's okay.
所以,是的。
So like So yeah.
我觉得他们并没有像他们所说的那样接近达成协议。
I don't think that they're it doesn't seem like they're as close as anything that they're talking about.
说实话,老兄,看那个演讲让我很沮丧,因为大家总说,哦,他其实早就知情了,也许确实如此。
And to be quite honest dude, like watching that address was disheartening for me because, you know, everybody likes to say, oh, he's in on it and he may be.
但我可以告诉你,任何直接在他身边的人,都在给他灌输完全错误的建议,让他去说、去做,或者就是他自己决定这么干。
But I could tell you this, whoever is directly around him is telling him the exact wrong shit to fucking say and do or he's deciding to do that himself.
这简直就是人们不想听的内容,完全背道而驰。
And it is literally the it's the opposite of what people wanted to hear.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的?
You know?
对。
Yeah.
我以为他会说,其他那些国家会帮忙承担这笔费用。
I thought he was gonna say that these other countries are gonna help pay for it.
我原本也以为宣布的内容会是这样。
That's what I thought is the ounce the announcement was gonna be.
稳定市场。
Stabilize the markets.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道的,做点类似的事情。
You know, do that kind of a thing.
是的。
Yeah.
他就这样前后矛盾了。
And he just kind of contradicted himself.
这完全是他说过的老一套,真的,兄弟。
It it was just straight same shit that he's been saying and, like it's like, dude.
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道。
I don't know.
现在看来,他确实好像是这样。
It sure does seem like, at this point in time that that he'd it seems this way.
这就是我的感受。
This is how it feels.
他根本不在乎那些因为当初投票支持他而支持他的人。
That he doesn't give a fuck about the people that fucking voted for him for what they voted for him for.
现在对我来说,就是这种感觉。
That's what it feels like right now to me.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,我刚才提到了战争迷雾。
Well, I mean and and with this, you know, I mentioned the fog of war.
对吧?
Right?
因为这边这么说,那边那么说,我们真的不知道真相在哪里。
Because again, you got this side saying this, this side saying that, don't really know where it's at.
也许情况介于两者之间,但不仅仅是伊朗局势模糊不清,政府内部也一片混乱。
Maybe it's somewhere in the middle middle, maybe But it's not just over with the Iran situation, there's fog inside of the administration itself.
而且是个奇怪的举动。
And a weird move
而且我不是对此不满意,特朗普解雇了帕姆·邦迪的司法部长职务。
and not that I'm not happy with it, head on reads, Trump fires Pam Bondi as Attorney General.
所以这件事就这么发生了。
So this comes down.
我认为,总的来说,很多人对此感到高兴。
And I think, you know, for the most part, a lot of people are happy about this.
对吧?
Right?
好吧。
Okay.
对吧?
Right?
是的,我想是吧。
Yeah, I guess.
对。
Yeah.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
但没人真正知道原因,没人知道实际情况到底怎样,这很奇怪。
But but no nobody's really knowing why, nobody knows what what the actual situation was And it's weird.
我们得到的只是一份由特朗普在Truth Social上发布的声明,内容是:‘帕姆·邦迪是一位伟大的美国爱国者,一位忠诚的朋友,在过去一年里忠实地担任了我的司法部长。’
And all we get is a statement that was pushed out from Trump on truth state Truth Social saying, quote, Pam Bondi is a great American patriot and a loyal friend who faithfully served as my attorney general over the past year.
帕姆在监督全国范围内的严厉打击犯罪行动中表现卓越,谋杀案降至自1900年以来的最低水平。
Pam did a tremendous job overseeing a massive crackdown in crime across our country with murders plummeting to the lowest level since 1900.
我们非常喜爱帕姆,她将转任私营部门一项迫切需要且重要的新职位,具体时间将在近期内公布。
We love Pam and she will be transitioning to a much needed and important new job in the private sector to be announced at a date in the near future.
我们的司法部副部长、一位非常有才华且备受尊敬的法律专家托德·布兰奇,将接任代理司法部长。
And our deputy attorney general and a very talented and respected legal mind, Todd Blanche, will step into service acting attorney general.
感谢您关注此事,唐纳德·J·特朗普总统。
Thank you for your attention to this matter, president Donald j Trump.
她不是要出席国会听证会吗?
Wasn't she going in front of congress coming up?
这意味着她不必去了吗?
Does this mean she doesn't have to do that?
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就是意思吗?
So is that is that what this is?
我的意思是,他们仍然可以传唤她回来作证。
I mean, they can still subpoena her to come back in to testify You on
你知道,我对脱身这件事有自己的看法。
know, I have my own theory on escapes.
对。
Yeah.
首先,为什么是布兰奇?
First of all, why why why Blanche
而不是贝利?
and not Bailey?
不仅如此。
Not only that.
我的意思是,伙计,托德·布兰奇是个该死的废物。
I mean, dude, Todd Blanche is a fucking loser.
是吗?
Is he?
我对这件事不太了解。
I don't know much about it.
好吧,我简单说一下我的看法:我觉得这可能和爱泼斯坦的事情有关。
Well, I mean, so here here's my thing real quick on this is that like, I feel like I don't my gut says it might be tied to the Epstein stuff.
哦,那是我的推测。
Oh, that's my theory.
我来告诉你我的观点是谁。
I'll tell you who my theory is.
对吧?
Right?
但问题是,如果你用托德·布兰奇来取代她,我这里有托德·布兰奇谈论 Epstein 事件的片段,他是这么说的。
But like but the problem is though, if you're replacing her with Todd Blanche I have a clip of Todd Blanche addressing the Epstein stuff and this is what he had to say.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你说这是你对 Epstein 文件的审查的结尾。
You said this is the end of the Epstein of your review of the Epstein files.
所以为了澄清一下,公众是否会通过你发布的资料了解到那些虐待女孩的男性的身份?
So just to clarify, are is the public going to learn the identities of the men who abused the girls with the information that you're releasing?
如果不会,为什么不会?
And if not, why not?
然后我还有一个小问题跟进。
And then I have a quick follow-up.
你只是在你的问题中预设了一个我从未说过、也不知道是否属实的假设。
You just baked in an assumption into your question that I have never said and I don't know to be true.
公众会了解到那些虐待这些女孩的男性吗?
Is the public going to learn about men that abuse these girls?
我的意思是,这到底是什么意思?
Like, what does that mean?
我不明白这是什么意思。
Don't understand what that means.
我是说,那些虐待年轻女性的男性——
Well, I mean, the men who abuse the young women This
没错。
is right.
通过爱泼斯坦的——
Through Epstein's
我们在七月就说过,这一点今天和七月时一样真实:如果我们——也就是司法部——掌握了关于虐待女性的男性的信息,我们就会起诉他们。
We said in July, and it remains as true today as it was in July, if we had information, we meaning the Department of Justice, about men who abused women, we would prosecute them.
我们谈到了我们正在做的工作,所以我才这么说。
We talked about the work that we're doing, that's why I said that.
我之前说过,这种假设是根深蒂固的——认为我们掌握了一些关于施暴者的隐藏信息,却在隐瞒或故意不提起公诉。
I said this earlier, there's this built in assumption that somehow there's this hidden tranche of information of men that we know about that we're covering up or that we're choosing not to prosecute.
事实并非如此。
That is not the case.
我不知道是否真有男人在虐待这些女性。
I don't know whether there are men out there that abuse these women.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
什么?
What the heck?
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
肯定有名字。
There's definitely names.
对吧?
Right?
我的天啊。
Like, dude.
首先,
First of all,
你们还没公开的那300万页该死的文件怎么办?
what about those 3,000,000 fucking pages that you haven't released yet?
对吧?
Right?
那这事怎么说?
How about that?
听好了,伙计。
Look, dude.
关于帕姆·邦迪,我是这么想的。
Here's what I think about Pam Bondi.
我认为潘·邦迪被请来就是为了帮特朗普掩盖真相。
I think Pam Bondi was brought in specifically to do Trump's fucking work about covering up.
不知为什么,他想为他的朋友们掩盖事情。
For some reason, he wants to cover up for his friends.
我从未见过比特朗普在爱泼斯坦事件上的做法更糟糕的公关操作了,不管那里有什么或没什么。
I've never seen a worst PR move in the entire history of the fucking planet than what Trump's done with the Epstein thing, regardless of what's there or what isn't there.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
大家都明白,干那些坏事的人,大部分是特朗普的对立政党成员,如果你还相信政党的话。
Everybody understands that the people who were doing the shit, for the most part, were of the opposite party of Trump, if you believe in parties.
明白吗?
Okay?
但我现在已经不信了。
Which I don't anymore.
但大家都清楚,那是爱泼斯坦,还有希夫,还有克林顿夫妇,我们早就知道这些烂事。
But everybody knew, like, it was Epstein and it was, you know, Schiff and it was the it was the Clintons and we had all this shit.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们本该追究他们的责任,或者至少通过追查真相来让公众满意,让事情的真相变得显而易见——但这一切至今都没发生,他们反而选择掩盖真相。
And instead of, like, holding them accountable or at least satisfying the public with the pursuit of the truth to the point where it was obvious of what was going on, which still hasn't happened, they decided to cover it up.
是的。
Yeah.
现在普通人一听到爱泼斯坦,第一反应就是想到特朗普。
Which now the average person the average person think when they hear Epstein, they think of Trump.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以在我看来,这可能是我这辈子见过最糟糕的政治自杀行为,因为他现在彻底和这些烂事绑在了一起。
So it's literally like, in my opinion, probably the worst political fucking suicide move that I've ever witnessed in my life because now he's attached to this shit.
当你在公共场合听到特朗普的名字时,人们会说,哦,他是个恋童癖。
And when you hear Trump's name in public, you have people saying, oh, he's a pedo.
他是个恋童癖。
He's a pedo.
他是个恋童癖。
He's a pedo.
老兄,如果你读了里面的内容,就会清楚地看到,明确指出他并没有参与那件事。
Bro, the the if you read what's in there, it's clear it's clearly stated that he that he's not involved in that.
是的。
Yep.
而且正是他促使联邦调查局开始调查爱泼斯坦。
And it also he's the one that got the FBI to start investigating Epstein.
嗯。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Alright?
你看到他和爱泼斯坦一起参加派对的照片了吗?
And you see these pictures of him partying with Epstein?
你不觉得那可能是在他还不知道到底发生了什么之前的事吗?
Don't you think that that could be before he knew what the fuck was going on?
没错。
Right.
明白吗?
Okay?
我觉得这些都是合理的观点。
Like, I think those are reasonable things.
是的。
Yeah.
而他们处理这件事的方式,现在反而把责任牵扯到他们自己身上了,我觉得他们再也甩不掉了,不行。
And the way that they've handled this has now attached it to them, and I don't think they can unattach it No.
除非他们被追究责任。
Unless they're held accountable.
老兄,这真是
Dude, this is
公众舆论的审判。
the court of public opinion.
没错。
That's right.
所以,老兄,一年前根本没人说特朗普和埃普斯坦那档子事有关。
And so, dude, not a single person a year ago was saying that Trump was in with the Epstein shit.
一个人都没有。
Not a fucking single person.
嗯。
Mhmm.
现在所有普通人,都只这么想。
Now all the normies, that's all they think.
是的。
Yeah.
所以,老兄,你到底在搞什么鬼?
So it's like, dude, what are you what the fuck are you doing?
总之,我的观点是关于帕姆·邦迪,这让我觉得这件事可能另有隐情,但帕姆·邦迪当时可是负责的那个人,就在特朗普第一次向FBI举报他时。
Anyway, my point is with Pam Bondi, which makes me think that maybe there is more to this, But Pam Bondi was the fucking was in charge when Trump called the FBI on on him in the fur the first time.
在佛罗里达。
In Florida.
明白吗?
Okay?
你猜怎么着?发生了什么?
And guess what guess what happened?
什么都没发生。
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生。
Nothing.
所以在我看来,这个女人被提拔为司法部长,就是为了这一件事。
So it seems to me that this woman was pulled to be attorney general specifically for this one thing.
现在他们说这件事已经完成了,她也被撤了。
That one thing now they say is done and now she's out.
在我看来就是这样。
That's what it seems like to me.
嘿,我们需要你来担任这个职位。
Like, hey, need you to come into this job.
我们需要把这件事彻底清除。
We need to wipe this out.
等你做完了,就可以去那边了。
And after you're done, you can go over here.
我可以给你安排个轻松的差事。
I'll get you a job doing Nice squeeze job.
随便吧。
Whatever.
能赚个他妈的五千美元一个月,或者别的什么吧。
Can make fucking, you know, $500 a month or whatever.
对吧?
Right?
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
所以啊,老兄,这就是我的看法。
So so, like, dude, that's what I see.
而且你知道,人们可能有不同意见,但我的意思是,是的。
And and, you know, people may have differing opinions, but I mean, you know yeah.
好的。
Okay.
其他事情都挺好。
The other things are good.
我承认这一点。
I can admit that.
当然。
Sure.
你看,谋杀案减少了,犯罪率也下降了。
Like, murder's down, the crime's down.
我喜欢这样。
I like that.
如果法律得到严格执行,犯罪率根本就不该上升过。
It should've never been it should've never been up if the laws were enforced properly.
对。
Right.
但没错,老兄。
But yeah, dude.
我不确定。
I I don't know.
就是这样。
That's Yeah.
我的看法是,就我目前所观察和看到的情况而言,她被请来就是为了彻底压制这件事。
My take is she my my opinion at this point in time based upon what I've observed and what I've see is that she was brought in just to fucking squash this one thing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
现在,他们要放她走了。
And now, they're cutting her loose.
是的。
Yeah.
确实有这种说法。
Well, there's that narrative.
还有另一种说法被传播出来,我和一些人聊过这件事,据说邦迪和民主党关系非常密切。
There's also this other narrative that's been put out and I've had some talks with some people about this and apparently, Bondi is really close with the Democrats.
她尤其和埃里克·斯沃洛关系密切,而我们知道他被指控并证实与之有密切关系。
She's really close specifically with Eric Swallow who we know was accused and proven to have a close relationship
冯冯。
Feng Feng.
是冯,对吧?
With Feng Right?
中国间谍。
Chinese spy.
而且
And
显然,我的意思是,这人真是个容易被调侃的家伙。
apparently I mean, what an easy guy to punny pot.
超级
Super
容易。
easy.
你知道这家伙没人要。
You know that guy ain't getting none.
兄弟。
Bro.
超级而且
Super And
如果你是个长相一般的男人,身在华盛顿特区,突然有个超漂亮的女孩喜欢你,是的。
like, if you're an ugly dude and you're in Washington DC and all of a sudden this hot girl likes you Yeah.
不。
No.
危险信号。
Red flags.
危险信号应该立刻就冒出来了。
Red flags should be coming out immediately.
明白吗?
Alright?
而且据称,帕姆·邦迪说,现在正有一项活跃调查,准备以腐败和间谍活动等罪名起诉斯瓦尔韦尔,对吧?
And apparently, Pam Bondi is what's being said is that there is an active investigation going to bring Swalwell up to corruption charges and fucking espionage violations and stuff, right?
帕姆·邦迪还提前给他打了招呼。
And Pam Bondi kinda gave him a heads up.
所以她才被解雇了。
And that's why she got fired.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。