本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
曾经睡在地板上。
Went from sleeping on the floor.
现在我的陪审团盒子都冻住了。
Now my jury box froze.
去他的碗。
Fuck a bowl.
去他的炉子。
Fuck a stove.
在寒冷中数过百万。
Counted millions in a cold.
坏女人。
Bad bitch.
被踢出去了。
Booted.
斯沃普。
Swope.
她有自己的银行绳索。
Got her own bank rope.
无法折叠。
Can't fold.
那是不行的。
That's a no head
大家好啊?
What is up guys?
我是安迪·帕塞尔,这是最真实版本的节目。
It's Andy Purcella, and this is the show for the realest sake.
告别谎言、虚伪和现代社会的幻想,欢迎来到该死的现实,伙计们。
Goodbye to the lies, the fakeness, delusions of modern society, and welcome to motherfucking reality, guys.
今天,我们有安迪和DJ一起浏览该死的互联网。
Today, we have Andy and DJ cruise the motherfucking Internet.
直播?
Live?
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
这就是我今天的状态。
That's just my vibe today.
刚才说什么?
What was that?
你放松吗?
You chill?
你知道吗?
You know what?
不太算。
Not really.
好吧。
Okay.
但现在我是。
But right now I am.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
嗯,我给你准备了点东西。
Well, I got something for you.
是的。
Yeah.
看起来像蓝人乐团的三分之二。
Looks like two thirds of the blue man group.
哦,天哪。
Oh, damn.
双向打招呼啊,老兄。
Two way hey, man.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你们知道吗?
Y'all know what?
得了吧,老兄。
Come on, man.
你们真是太刻薄了。
You guys are fucking being mean.
嘿,你知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
你可以把这家伙从街头带出来。
You you could take the dude out the hood.
是的。
Yeah.
但没法把街头从他身上抹掉。
Can't take the hood out of him.
没法把蓝莓从
Can't take the blueberry out of
蓝莓。
the blueberry.
哦,天哪。
Oh, godly.
是的。
Yeah.
老天爷。
Good lord.
好吧。
Alright.
蓝莓的生命也很重要。
Blueberry lives matter.
好吧。
Alright.
最近怎么样,兄弟?
What's up, man?
我被烤了,兄弟。
I'm getting roasted, bro.
哦,天哪。
Oh, man.
你知道的,一切都好,老兄。
You know, everything is good, dawg.
我们为你准备了一场精彩的表演。
We got a hell of a show for you.
是吗?
Do we?
哦,天哪。
Oh, man.
我有一些安迪·多马斯。
I got I got some Andy Domas.
我们这儿有一些安迪·多马斯。
We got some Andy Domas here.
我这么说的时候,连我自己都震惊了,兄弟。
I'm talking like some like, it it even shocked me, bro.
我不是说我一直怀疑你。
Like, not that I ever doubted you.
对吧?
Right?
但老兄,操。
But, like, dude, fuck.
在你进来之前,我就跟 guys 说了。
I was telling the guys before you walked in.
我稍微透露了一点内容。
I wore a little bit of what it was.
我的天啊,老兄。
Like, holy shit, dude.
好吧,我打算
Well, I'm gonna
告诉你这个。
tell you this.
我也有话要说。
I got some things to say too.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
但不是每个人都会喜欢。
But not everybody gonna like it.
从心底说出来。
Say it from your chest.
是的。
Yeah.
那相信我呢?
How about trust me.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way
我知道怎么做。
I know how.
好吧。
Alright.
是的。
Yeah.
不过一切都好吗?
Everything good though?
你没事吧?
You good?
是的。
Yeah.
感觉好吗?
Feeling good?
看起来不错吗?
Looking good?
是的。
Yeah.
只是在做点事。
Just doing a thing.
是的。
Yeah.
正在干大事呢,老兄。
Doing the damn thing, man.
很好。
Good
事情。
thing.
正在不断努力,你知道的,坚持75天,信守承诺,感觉很棒,开始看到一切逐渐成形。
Getting ever getting you know, cranking out 75 hard, doing the keeping my promises, feeling good, starting to see things come together for me.
是的。
Yeah.
它们是。
They are.
感觉很好。
Feeling good.
是的。
Yeah.
那是,那是一个很好的
That's that's a good
地方。
place to be.
这是一个很好的状态。
It's a good place to be.
是的。
Yeah.
一旦你开始看到这种势头,老兄,事情开始发生变化,那就不可能太快了。
Once you start seeing that momentum, dude, and things start, you know, changing, it can't happen fast.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我现在就在那种状态里,你知道的,每天我都觉得自己在进步。
So I'm in that, like, I'm in that zone where, you know, every day I feel like I'm getting better.
是的。
Yeah.
感觉不错。
Feels good.
没错,老兄。
Hell yeah, bro.
没错。
Hell yeah.
各位,花点时间赶紧分享一下直播吧。
Guys, take the time real quick to share the stream.
对。
Yep.
顺便说一下,那些周三不参与的朋友们,你们真的错过了这场秀,兄弟。
And by the way, you guys who are not joining in on Wednesdays, you're miss you're missing the show, bro.
哦,天哪。
Oh, man.
听我说。
Listen.
聊天室才是重点。
The hangouts are where it's at.
兄弟,听我说。
Bro, listen.
我觉得我们干脆取消节目,直接搞聊天室吧。
I think we're just gonna cancel the show and do hangouts.
然后就随它去吧?
And just let it hang?
是的。
Yeah.
你懂我在说什么吧?
You know what I'm saying?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们俩简直没人比我们更会搞聚会了。
We we I I don't think anybody lets a hang better than we do.
是的。
Yeah.
他们能吗?
Could they?
咱们现实点吧。
Let's be real.
我的意思是,老兄,
I mean, dude,
你知道的
you know
里面有很多精彩的片段,但从来没人把它们剪出来。
and there's all kinds of good clips in there, but nobody ever clicks clips them out.
我看过几个。
I've seen a few.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
那是一些不错的片段。
That's good few.
精彩的片段都在那些聚会录像里。
The good clips are in the fucking hangouts.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我看到他们正试图把一些片段发布出去。
I've seen they're trying to they're they're trying to get some clips out there.
我看过几个。
I've seen a few.
我看到背景完全不同了。
I've seen it's a whole different background.
是的。
Yeah.
这感觉完全不一样啊,老兄。
It's a whole different vibe, man.
嘿,你们能帮我个忙吗?
Hey, you guys wanna do me a favor?
谁想帮我个忙?
Who wants to do me a favor?
你们吗?
You guys?
太棒了。
That's awesome.
嘿,帮我个忙。
Hey, do me a favor.
无论你在哪儿,嗯。
Wherever you're at, Mhmm.
不管你们住哪儿、去哪儿,去加油或者去便利店的时候,进去问问他们有没有福能产品,或者为什么没有。
Like wherever you live, wherever you go, when you go to get gas or you go to get like your convenience store, go in and ask them if they've got form energy or why they don't.
就请他们进货吧。
And just ask them to carry it.
好的。
Yep.
这对我们来说很重要。
That's a that's a big deal for us.
这会是
It'd be
很大的帮助。
a big help.
所以我非常感谢。
So I would appreciate that.
当然了。
Hell yeah.
好的。
Alright.
就这样。
That's it.
这就是请求。
That's the favor.
没错,老兄。
Hell yeah, man.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
支付费用,分享
Pay the fee, share
直播流。
the stream.
分享直播流。
Share the stream.
传播一下。
Pass it out.
这很重要,各位,因为当他们开始听到需求时,才会想签下他们。
That's a big deal, guys, because when they start hearing demand, that's when that's when they wanna pick them up.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以你们这么做对我们帮助很大。
So it helps us out a lot for you guys to do that.
为了
For
当然。
sure.
是的。
Yeah.
当然了。
Hell yeah.
好了,各位,我们已经开始直播了。
Well guys, we are rolling, we are live.
聊天区已经热闹起来了。
We have the chats rolling.
我有好多话题要聊。
I got plenty of stuff to talk about.
好的。
Alright.
我们开始吧?
And shall we?
是的。
Yeah.
干吧。
Let's do it.
该到时间了,老兄。
It's time man.
我们开始吧。
Let's get to it.
我觉得我们为你准备了一个开场白。
I think we got an intro for you.
我们的意思是,我们得回去做,对吧?
Mean we gotta get back to don't?
哦,老兄,我们得回去处理那堆事了。
Oh bro, we gotta get back to the shit.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
Alright.
我们这儿有些东西。
We got we got some stuff here.
没什么大事等不了那么久。
Ain't no dramas can't wait that long.
好的。
Okay.
好吧。
Alright.
但第二个头条,我们等了多年了。
But headline two, that's coming We've waiting for years.
各位,如果你们想看这些文章、图片、链接或视频,可以自己去查看。
Guys, remember if you would like to see any of these articles, pictures, links, videos, you guys can go check them out for yourself.
我们把链接放在 andyfurcella.com 上。
We link them at andyfurcella.com.
来看看这个。
And check this out.
我知道有很多人是通过音频收听的。
I know we got a lot of people listening on audio.
你们可以跟着视频一起看,关注我们的视频内容。
You guys could follow along, check us out on video.
咱们长得也不赖,你知道的。
Not too bad looking dudes, you know.
我觉得我还行。
I think I'm alright.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢我看到的。
I I like what I see.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
这才是最重要的,伙计。
That's all that matters, dude.
我妈妈也喜欢。
My mom likes it.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
That's right.
那才是最重要的。
That's all that matters.
你真是个
You're such a
英俊的小伙子。
handsome boy.
嘿,妈妈。
Hey mama.
是的,老兄。
Yeah man.
嗯,没错,各位,我们得开始了。
Well yeah, guys we gotta get into it.
我们有很多内容要讲。
We got a lot of stuff to cover.
你们现在如果正在直播中收听和观看,看到这个节目的标题了吗?
You guys see the title of this show right now if you're listening and watching on live.
把钱拿出来给我看看。
Show me the money.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh yeah.
哦,我有。
Oh and I got it.
好吧。
Alright.
我搞定了,兄弟。
I cracked it, dog.
咱们开始吧,伙计们。
Let's get into it, man, guys.
你今天一直在里面工作。
You've been in here today working.
哦伙计,我一直在拼命干啊。
Oh dude, I've been grinding bro.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直在拼命干。
I've been grinding.
你知道的,伙计,我喜欢拼命干,你知道吧。
It's been you know, dude, I like grinding, you know what
我在说什么?
I'm saying?
就是你一旦投入进去,你知道的?
Like it's like the you get into it, you know?
那种状态。
The flow.
什么?
What?
状态流。
Flow.
他喜欢在应用上拼命努力。
He likes grinding on the app.
好的。
Alright.
那些拼命努力的家伙?
Those grind grinding cocks?
所以你们根本听不到一半的笑话,因为没人戴麦克风。
So you guys don't even hear half the jokes because nobody's got microphones in
在这儿。
here.
兄弟,这些混蛋。
Bro, these motherfuckers.
是的。
Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
我一直在跟他们说,这里每个人都需要一个麦克风,但你知道,就是从没实现过。
I keep telling them everybody needs a mic in here, but, you know, that it never happens.
我不明白为什么。
I wonder why.
是的。
Yeah.
这就像在暗地里说闲话。
This is like to talk shit in secrecy.
对。
Yeah.
他们还说,我们在上面做节目,而这些人却在背后说闲话。
And And they're like, we're over here on the fucking show and these guys are talking shit.
所有的闲话。
All the shit.
他妈的湿巾。
Fucking wipes.
好吧。
Alright.
咱们开始吧,老兄。
Let's get into it, man.
地狱模式启动。
Hell on one.
得去明尼苏达。
Gotta go to Minnesota.
我们要做哦,
We're gonna do Oh,
看看这个。
look at that.
新图表。
A new graphic.
这很酷。
That's cool.
也不是那样。
It's not that no.
我们之前有过这个吗?
We had that one before?
是的。
Yeah.
它一直在这里。
We it's been here.
哦,好吧。
Oh, alright.
嘿,你知道吗?
Well, man, you know what?
我今天一直很忙。
I've been busy today.
我的脑子快装满了。
My brain my brain is full.
老兄,我们已经三周没要求对这些事记功了,老兄。
Bro, we're not been asking for credit on these for like three weeks, bro.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢这个。
I like that one.
是的。
Yeah.
这很好。
That's good.
不错。
It's good.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
不过他确实得修一下,因为他把我或者啥玩意儿的AI图片放进去了,兄弟。
He did have to fix on one though because he bro, he put a AI picture of me or some shit in there, bro.
我得弄,因为那玩意儿不工作。
I had to it wasn't working.
什么?
What?
我没笑。
I'm not laughing.
我在笑那个东西。
I'm laughing at the thing.
哦,是啊。
Oh yeah.
对。
Yeah.
好吧。
Alright.
从加嘎到明尼苏达的朋友们。
Gaga to Minnesota guys.
有一些更新。
There's been some updates.
不过我第一件想提的事情绝对是那张照片。
First thing I wanna I wanna wanna bring up though that is definitely picture.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
没事。
It's fine.
没事,安迪。
It's fine, Andy.
没事。
It's fine.
没事的。
It's fine.
不过有一些更新。
There's been some updates though.
我们得谈谈亚历克斯·普雷蒂。
We gotta talk about Alex Pretty.
这事儿根本没那么好看。
Shit ain't that pretty.
没错。
Nope.
确实没那么好看。
It ain't.
你懂的?
You know?
而且,确实有过几次,我知道我们昨天、昨晚聚会时聊过这个。
And, there's been there's been times I know we talked about this yesterday, last night during the hangout.
对吧?
Right?
有一些新视频即将发布。
There's been some new videos that are coming out.
我知道第一反应就是:哦,好吧。
And I know the the knee jerk reaction was like, okay.
这是AI做的吗?
Is this AI?
因为之前只有一个有点循环的视频。
Because it was only just the one that was kinda circular.
现在已经有多个角度的视频发布了,是的。
Well, there's been multiple angles of this now coming out Yeah.
一段显示亚历克斯·普雷蒂喊着‘来袭击我吧’,挑衅联邦执法部门的视频。
Of a video that shows Alex Pretty yelling, quote, fucking assault me, taunting federal law enforcement.
顺便提一下,这发生在枪击事件前十一天。
And this was eleven days, for context, eleven days before the shooting.
明白?
Okay?
所以他一直在那儿做他的事,你知道的。
So he's been up there for a minute doing his, you know, his thing.
好了?
Alright?
所以,在亚历克斯·普雷蒂在比赛中被枪杀的十一天前,什么
So eleven days before Alex Pretty was shot and killed in the contest What
他在那期间每天都有这么做吗?
are the chances he did it every single day between those two?
是的。
Yes.
对。
Right.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
那他在第十一日前的每一天都这么做的概率有多大?
And what are the chances he did it every day before the eleventh day?
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
嘿,老兄。
Like hey, man.
但没错,这段新视频正在广泛传播,画面中他与多名联邦特工发生冲突,大喊‘去你的’,并挑衅特工们去‘袭击’他。
But yeah, this this this new video that's certainly laden and going around shows him clashing with with more federal agents yelling fuck you and daring the agents to quote unquote assault him.
我们来看看这个片段。
Let's check this clip.
所以他从垃圾桶后面打他,然后冲了过来。
So he hits him way back by the dumpster, he comes running in.
他来了。
Here he comes.
来拯救一些马里土地。
Coming to save some Mali land.
好吧。
Alright.
现在这是另一个角度。
Now this is a secondary angle.
还有另一个,大家都看过了。
There was another one that has the other Everybody's seen it.
大家都看过了。
Everybody's seen it.
是的。
Yep.
大家都看过了。
Everybody's seen it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
所有昨晚不相信的人,我们的评估是公正的,因为我们当时也不知道那是不是AI生成的。
Everybody everybody that didn't believe it last night and we were fair in our assessment because we didn't know if it was AI or not.
但很有趣的是,今晚那些大喊是AI的人,今天却没什么话说了。
But it was funny because all the people that were screaming it was AI tonight don't have much to say today.
我啥也不说。
I ain't saying shit.
对。
Right.
我啥也不说。
I'm not saying shit.
是的。
Yeah.
从这场争执、这件事来看,他显然在某种程度上被处理了。
And like, you know, from this altercation, this incident, he was apparently, you know, processed in some degree.
他们还看到一些报告称,他在此次互动中受了肋骨骨折。
They're also seeing a few reports that he like suffered a broken rib from this interaction.
好的。
Okay.
然后十一天后他又
And then eleven days later he's
真可惜没更严重点。
doing Too bad it wasn't more.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
然后十一天后他又干了同样的事,对吧?
And then eleven days later he's doing the same shit, right?
现在,你提到了一个有趣的问题,我想知道在这之间,这种行为持续了多少天。
Now, you brought up an interesting point like I wonder how many days in between this did this type of behavior go on.
对吧?
Right?
这只是被发布到视频里的内容。
Like this is just what's being released on video.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
这正在逐渐浮现。
That's coming around.
所以这很有趣,老兄,你知道的。
And so it's interesting dude, know.
但这并没有太多改变我对这件事的看法。
And this does not change a whole lot of how I looked at the situation.
但我知道有很多人正在
But I know there's a lot of people out there that are
有点想,好吧,去他的。
kind of like, alright, fuck.
你知道吗
You know what
我说的是?
I'm saying?
因为人们总是太快地再次回到我们上次在CT上讨论过的话题,老兄。
Because people are so quick to again, it goes back to what we were talking about I think on last c t I dude.
人们总是太快地跳上去支持某件事。
Like people are so quick to just jump on something.
对吧?
Right?
我得选一个立场,现在就得选。
I gotta pick something I gotta pick a side right now.
是的。
Yeah.
不需要所有事实。
Don't need all the facts.
我有我的情绪,这就够了。
I have my emotions, that's enough.
然后更多的信息出来了,你就会想,操。
And and then they then then more information comes out and it's like, okay, well fuck.
好吧。
Alright.
现在我要么得继续坚持立场,对吧?
Now I either have to double down, right?
或者我得
Or I have
质疑自己的观点。
to question my own perspective.
这太难了。
That's too hard.
对。
Right.
太难了。
It's too difficult.
这太难了。
It's too difficult.
嗯,他们已经选好立场了。
Well, they've already chosen a side.
一旦人们选了立场,这就成了他们身份的一部分,很少有人有能力承认自己错了。
And once people choose a side, it becomes part of their identity and very few people have the ability to admit they were wrong.
老兄,这真糟透了。
Dude, it sucks.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
我仍然认为这是一场可怕的悲剧。
I still believe this was a terrible tragedy that happened.
我觉得这绝对是你
I think it it it was absolutely You
你知道吗,老兄?
know what, dude?
本可避免,但
Avoidable but
我不再这么想了。
I don't think I feel that way anymore.
是吗?
No?
不是。
No.
改变你的心意?
Change your change your heart?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我很好奇。
I'm curious.
哦,你是吗?
Oh, you are?
是的。
Yeah.
请告诉我。
Please tell me.
嗯,你知道的,我个人真的受够了这些老一套的东西。
Well, you know, I'm personally I'm fucking tired of the same old shit.
我受够了这些人假装自己站在道德制高点,而实际上他们根本没有任何道德。
I'm tired of these people trying to pretend like they're standing on the moral high ground when in reality, they don't have morals at all.
明白吗?
Okay?
他们利用我们的道德来对付我们,让我们感到内疚、羞耻,试图让我们疏离,以便推进他们的议程。
They weaponize our morals against us and make us feel guilty and make us feel shameful and try to make us feel away in order for them to advance their agenda.
嗯。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
这些人都是虚伪的。
These people are hypocritical.
而且而且而且,甚至不只是他们虚伪。
And and and it's actually it's not even that they're hypocritical.
事实是,他们知道自己在做什么。
The truth is they know what they're doing.
这是邪恶的。
It's evil.
明白吗?
Okay?
根据共产主义的策略,他们会利用并武器化人们的同理心,以推进他们的议程。
And it is in the communist playbook to utilize and weaponize people's own empathy against them in order to further their agenda.
这些人不择手段。
These people are by any and all means necessary.
结果就是,我们这些有常识的人,继续落入这个陷阱:发生一件事,看起来很糟糕,我们因为是好人而感到难过,然后他们又从我们这里夺走了一大步。
And what happens is we, us, the common sense people, continue to fall into this trap where something happens, it appears to be horrible, we feel bad because we're good people, and then they take another fucking inch from us Mhmm.
或者一英尺。
Or a foot.
对吧?
Right?
然后他们又重复同样的把戏,再重复一次同样的把戏。
And then they run the same play again and then they run the same play again.
说实话,老兄。
And I'll be real, dude.
我真的受够了被那些毫无价值观、毫无标准、毫无道德的人情感操控。
Like, I'm tired of being emotionally manipulated for people that have no fucking values, no standards, no fucking morals whatsoever.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以我不觉得这是一场悲剧。
And so I don't see it as a tragedy.
我觉得他玩得太过分了,终于自食其果。
I see it as he fucked around enough and he finally found the fuck out.
这就是我现在对这件事的看法,这和一周前,或者任何之前可能发生的情况完全相反。
And that's where I'm at with it, which is really how the opposite of how I felt a week ago or whatever would have happened.
所以,你知道,就是这样了。
So, you know, that's it.
是的。
Yep.
我在听。
I'm listen.
我明白。
I I get it.
我明白。
I get it.
这些人会把你点着了然后哈哈大笑。
These people will set you on fucking fire and laugh.
这些人真的在嘲笑查理·柯克。
These people fucking laughed at Charlie Kirk.
对于其他那些被强奸、谋杀或遭受罪行侵害的美国公民,他们却一个字都没提。
They did not say one peep about any of these other American citizens who have been raped or murdered or fucking, you know, had crimes committed against them.
他们对这些事根本闭口不谈。
They don't say shit about any of that.
嗯,学校里的孩子们,如果他们
Well, the kids in the schools that Well, if they
被这些人如此利用。
have such shy up by these people.
如果他们真有那么高的道德标准,早就该为这些事发声了,但他们没有。
If they had such high morals, they would be saying those things, but they don't.
他们只是利用这些事来推进自己日后的议程。
They just use them to further their agenda down the road.
每当这个时候,那是因为我们面对的并不是真正热爱美国的人。
Whenever And that's because we're not dealing with people that are that love America.
我们面对的不是那些值得我们关注的人。
We're not dealing with people who deserve our consideration.
我们面对的是那些——顺便说一句,我不是在说那些看到这些信息后并不了解情况、然后被善良的本心驱使的人。
We're dealing with people who and by the way, I'm not talking about the people who see this and are uninformed and then their good hearts get the best of them.
现在这种现象到处都是。
There's a lot of that going on right now.
当然。
For sure.
我理解这一点,因为他们正被数十亿美元的宣传狂轰滥炸。
And I understand that because they're dealing with literally billions of dollars of propaganda being jammed down their throat about it.
现在,所有的名人和那些喋喋不休的人又都跳出来了,还有这一堆烂事。
Now we have, again, all the celebrities and all the people talking up and all this shit.
老兄,去他妈的这些人。
Bro, fuck all these people.
全都去他妈的。
Fuck them all.
我们从乔治·弗洛伊德身上没学到教训吗?
Did we not learn our lesson from George Floyd?
我们从新冠疫情中没学到教训吗?
Do we not learn our lesson from COVID?
我们从乌克兰事件中没学到教训吗?
Do we not learn our lesson from Ukraine?
每次这种破事发生,我们难道每次都学不会吗?
Do we not learn our lesson every single motherfucking time this shit happens?
兄弟,别理这些人了。
Bro, fuck these people.
是的。
Yep.
说真的。
Real talk.
是的。
Yep.
那个该死的个人资料横幅,就是那个头像上面的横幅,你听好了。
The the fucking profile banner, the profile picture banner thing that go Listen.
这他妈就是一场行动。
This is is a fucking operation.
是的。
Yeah.
这是一场旨在夺走我们该死的国家并永不归还的行动。
And it's an operation to take our fucking country and never give it back.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当我们自己毫无同情心时,却还要对他们抱有同情,这简直愚蠢至极。
And for us to have any sympathy for them when they have none for us at all is that that that goes that goes into an area of stupidity.
这种事情一次又一次地发生。
And this has happened over and over and over again.
每次共产主义者出现,他们都是这么干的。
Every single time communists come around, this is what they do.
这背后有一套既定的策略。
And there's a playbook for it.
大多数人对此并不了解。
Most people are not read up on it.
即使有些人去了解了,也不愿相信这就是正在发生的事,但事实就是如此。
Most people that do read up on it refuse to believe that's what's happening, and it is what's happening.
现在你看到,呃,这么多人都在街头,顺便说一句,你不觉得奇怪吗?他们总展示明尼苏达街头成千上万的人,但当这些事情发生时,周围却只有寥寥七个人?
And now you have, you know, all these people and by the way, don't you think it's weird that they show all these people tens of thousands of people in the streets of Minnesota, but then when these things happen, there's like seven people around?
没错。
Right.
那些他们展示在街头抗议的人,都去哪儿了?
Where are all these people that they're showing protesting?
嗯。
Mhmm.
你明白我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
这很奇怪。
It's weird.
确实很奇怪。
It is weird.
所以不管怎样,是这样的。
So anyway yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我不听。
I I don't listen.
这家伙一直在骚扰这个人,而像这样的人竟然拿钱去骚扰我们美国人民投票支持的项目。
This dude has been harassing this guy and people like this have been getting paid to harass an operation that we, the American people, fucking voted for.
也就是说,我们希望这些非法移民滚出我们的国家。
Meaning, we want these illegals out of our fucking country.
明白吗?
Okay?
这可是美国人民的明确指令。
That's a fucking American mandate.
明白吗?
Alright?
这些人不断制造混乱,试图阻挠——如果他们真信民主、真信人民的意愿,那好,去抗议,但别挡道。
And these people are continuously creating disruption to prevent like, if they believed in democracy and they believed in, like, the who the will of the people, then, yeah, protest, but stay the fuck out of the way.
你可能不喜欢。
You might not like it.
但现实是,大多数美国人支持这个。
But the reality is most of America wants it.
是的。
Yeah.
现在社交媒体上,他们试图扭转舆论,说大多数人不支持,因为他们利用了机器人网络和媒体话术。
And now we have this situation on social media where they're trying to flip the narrative like most people don't want it because they're using the bot networks and the media playbook.
又有这些女演员、男演员和一堆人跳出来发声了。
And here's all these actresses and actors and all these people speaking out again.
这就像,伙计,你们没学到教训吗?
And it's like, dude, did you guys not learn?
你们没学到吗?每次那些该死的好莱坞演员一插手,事情就变糟?
Do you guys not learn that every single time that the fucking Hollywood actors get involved?
这应该让所有人都清楚,这他妈就是一场行动。
And that should be a clear sign to everybody that that's a fucking op.
是的。
Yeah.
他们就只会干这个。
That's all they fucking do.
他们就是宣传工具。
They are propaganda employees.
他们就是干这个的。
That's what they do.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
总之。
Anyway.
是的。
Yeah.
不,老兄。
No, dude.
这绝对是真实的。
It's absolutely real.
那么,关于上面这种情况,有趣的是什么呢?
Well, the interesting thing on this situation up there, right?
我认为到目前为止,大多数人都是明白的。
And I think most people most people understand this at this point.
是的。
Yeah.
这跟移民与海关执法局的特工毫无关系。
This has nothing to do with the ICE agents.
这跟他们利用一切手段掩盖那该死的欺诈行为有关,绝对如此。
This has nothing to do with with this has to do with them using whatever they can to cover up the fucking fraud Absolutely.
还有窃取美国纳税人的钱。
And the stealing of American taxpayer dollars.
同意。
Agree.
这就是问题的核心。
That's what that's about.
我认为大多数人已经明白了这一点。
I think most people are caught up to that.
嗯,我认为现在对他们来说是成败在此一举了,是的。
Well, I think it's I think it's I think also it's now or never for them Yeah.
他们意识到大多数人反对他们,嗯。
Where they realize that like most people are against them Mhmm.
他们把这看作是成败在此一举的时刻。
And they're seeing it as a now or never situation.
你觉得乔治·弗洛伊德事件发生在明尼阿波利斯,而这件事也发生在那儿,这真的是巧合吗?
Do you think there's a coincidence that George Floyd happened in fucking Minneapolis and so did this?
嗯。
Mhmm.
这绝对不是巧合,兄弟。
That's not a coincidence, bro.
恰好那是全美共产主义渗透最严重的地区。
It it happens to be that that's the most communist infested area of the country.
是的。
Yeah.
这就是真相。
That's the truth.
对。
Yeah.
没错。
Yep.
而且而且而且
And and and
我的意思是,关于这一点还有另一面。
I mean, here's the other piece about it.
对吧?
Right?
在这一切发生的同时,我们看到了抗议活动。
With all of that, we got protests.
那为什么这些抗议活动没有在各地发生?
Well, why aren't these protests happening everywhere?
为什么没有大批联邦特工出现在那些守法的抗议民众身上?
And why isn't there a bunch of this this, you know, federal agents on the, you know, law abiding protesting citizens?
为什么到处都没有这种暴力行为?
Why isn't there a bunch of this violence everywhere?
为什么只发生在那个地方?
Why is it just in that one place?
嗯,我认为这即将开始蔓延。
Well, I I believe it's about to start spreading.
但他们为此有什么对策呢?
But what do they have for that?
他们必须采取一切必要手段来制止这一切。
What do they they have to do something to to shut this down by any means necessary.
你知道那是什么吗?
And and you know what that is?
政府会不会要面临停摆了?
Government could it be a government shutdown coming?
政府停摆2.0版,各位。
Government shutdown two point o, guys.
参议院刚刚阻止了一项推进政府拨款方案的措施。
Senate, they just blocked a measure to advance the government funding package.
对吧?
Right?
这刚刚才发生。
This just this just happened.
今天,关于推进政府拨款方案的投票失败了。
Today, the measure was was voted on to advance a government funding package and it it failed.
这意味着,周五午夜(实际上是周六)政府将再次停摆。
Which means that Saturday, come Friday at midnight actually, the government will be shut down again.
还有什么比让政府停摆更好的方式,来继续推迟任何调查、任何审查、任何令人恼火的事呢?
What better way to continue to, you know, push off any investigations, any looking into, any piss off.
政府要停摆了。
The government's shutting down.
他们不会投票的,因为这不仅仅是明尼苏达州的问题,各位。
They're not gonna vote because again, it's not just Minnesota, guys.
这他妈在全美各地都在发生。
It's fucking everywhere.
每个州,无论红州还是蓝州,都无关紧要。
Every single state, red or blue, doesn't matter.
这种事情正在发生。
This shit's happening.
正在发生。
It's happening.
数十亿美元,没错。
Billions of dollars Absolutely.
被转移、洗钱、彻底偷走,每个州都如此。
Funneled, laundered, fucking stolen, every single state.
是的。
Yep.
他们不希望人们知道这一点。
They don't want people to know that.
我同意。
I agree.
所以他们关闭了政府。
So they're shut it down.
现在,这些资金可能不会立即被追踪,但我告诉你哪些被追踪到了。
Now, this money may not be tracked immediately, but I tell you what did get tracked.
这些受雇的抗议者来自哪里?
Who these paid protesters are coming from?
我们来深入了解一下。
Let's dive into it a little bit.
明白吗?
Alright?
我想向大家介绍一个名为‘Indivisible Twin Cities’的组织。
I would like to introduce you guys to this organization called Indivisible Twin Cities.
Indivisible twin cities dot org。
Indivisible twin cities dot org.
你们可以访问这个网站。
You guys can go to the website.
你们可以自己去查看这些信息。
You can check this stuff out for yourself.
Indivisible Twin Cities,是全国性组织Indivisible的地方分会。
Indivisible twin cities, a local chapter of national indivisible.
所以Indivisible是这个全国性组织的母公司和领导机构,对吧?
So indivisible, this is the parent company, parent organization leader, right, on the national level.
但他们声称,‘这是一群致力于在城市、州和国家层面提升公民参与度并普及进步政策的志愿者团体。’
But they claim, quote, they are a grassroots group of volunteers dedicated to increasing civic engagement and education on progressive policies at the city, state and national level.
我们通过组织有教育意义的行动和活动来促进公民参与,突出那些支持我们价值观、加强民主并击败MAGA威权议程的问题和候选人。
We encourage civic engagement by organizing informative actions and events to spotlight issues and candidates who support our values in strengthening our democracy and defeating the MAGA authoritarian agenda.
志愿者,这里的关键字。
Volunteer's key word there.
志愿者。
Volunteers.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
所以如果每个人都是志愿者,
So if everybody's a volunteer,
不是那样的。
It's not it's not that.
明白吗?
Okay?
这些人做的和他们在社交媒体上做的是一回事。
These people are it's the same thing they do on social.
他们花钱请几个有社交媒体账号的演员和艺人。
They buy a few fucking actors and actresses with social media accounts.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后他们用机器人刷流量,让其他人以为那是主流立场,因为人们都害怕,想站在看起来更受欢迎的一边。
And then it they load that traffic up with bots, which makes other people join in as if that's the winning side because that's the side most people wanna be on because they're afraid.
明白吗?
Alright?
这是一样的事情,只不过发生在现实中。
This is the same thing but in person.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他们资助这些煽动者去外面抗议。
They fund these agitators to go out and protest.
这就是为什么他们都带着预先印好的标语牌。
This is why they all have preprinted signs.
这就是为什么他们那里莫名其妙地堆着一板板砖块和各种杂物。
This is why they all have, you know, pallets of bricks and shit laying around magically.
对吧?
Right?
从其他州开来的巴士,所有这些我们都心知肚明对不上号。
Buses from out of state, like, all this shit that we all know doesn't add up.
他们这么做就是为了制造一点骚乱,然后尽可能地吸引那些情感上被操控的人。
And they do that shit to start a little ruckus and then hopefully suck in the people who are emotionally manipulated.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
现在推特上的卡姆·希格比,他甚至参与了这些活动的发起。
Now Cam Higbee on Twitter, he he was he even, you know, started some of this.
他泄露了一大堆Signal聊天记录,展示了他们是如何沟通的。
He leaked a bunch of the signal chats and and how they were communicating.
这正是我亲身经历并了解的事情。
This is something I actually have, like, like first hand experience and knowledge of.
对吧?
Right?
当这里发生乔治·弗洛伊德事件时,我为一些人做过情报工作,我揭开了BLM是如何运作的。
When we had George Floyd happening here, I did some intel work for some people and I cracked how BLM was moving.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
他们使用了Telegram和WhatsApp频道等各种工具。
And they used things like telegram and WhatsApp channels and all of these things.
我深入参与了所有这些事情。
I got all I got into all of it.
对吧?
Right?
卡姆·希格比揭露了同样的事情发生在上面,涉及这家特定公司卷土重来,这个所谓的组织——‘不可分割的双子城’。
And Cam Higbee exposed the same thing happening up there with with this this specific company coming back, this organization quote unquote, Indivisible Twin Cities.
而且,它又是‘不可分割计划’的一个下属机构、地方分会。
And again, they are a subsidiary, a local chapter of Indivisible Project.
明白吗?
Okay?
现在很有趣的是,这个公司、这个组织也正是主导并推动了我们在全国范围内看到的‘无国王’集会抗议活动,他们基本上把每一位70岁的老奶奶都拉出来,给她一个标语,让她上街抗议‘无国王’,对吧?
Now, it's funny because this is the same company, the same organization that was also leading and and and moving out the no kings rally protest that we saw across the country where they pretty much you know, took every you know, 70 year old grandma, gave her a sign, put her on the street to protest no kings, right?
但几周后,他们又变成了‘请给点粥’,对吧?
No but then you know, couple of weeks later it was more porridge please, right?
是的。
Yeah.
这不是很滑稽吗?
Wasn't that funny?
不过,说到这个Indivisible组织,我们还是聚焦一下它吧。
But yeah, this indivisible, let's key in on this organization here for a little second.
他们声称在全国各地有2500个Indivisible小组在组织活动。
They claim that they have 2,500 indivisible groups organizing throughout the country.
2500个分会,地方分会。
2,500 chapters, local chapters.
99%的国会选区都有一个Indivisible小组。
99% of congressional districts have an indivisible group.
他们无处不在。
Again, they're everywhere.
每个州都有。
Every state.
无论红州还是蓝州,都没关系。
Red or blue, doesn't matter.
他们还声称,去年‘不可分割’组织发起了超过两百万次行动。
And they also claim that they have 2,000,000 plus actions that were taken by indivisible last year.
所以我不确定他们是不是把脏话或者扔尿瓶也算作行动。
So I don't know if they're measuring that in like f bombs or you know, piss bottles being thrown.
我不确定他们是怎么统计的,但说是两百万次。
I'm not sure how they're counting that but 2,000,000.
现在,事情变得有趣了。
Now, here's where it gets interesting.
明白吗?
Okay?
因为有一群志愿者,超过2500个地方分会,他们的资金从哪里来?
Because a group of volunteers, 2,500 plus local chapters, How where do they get their money from?
他们的资金从哪里来?
Where do they get their money from?
哦,我们来看看开放社会基金会吧。
Oh, let's go to Open Society's Foundation.
对吧?
Right?
现在,你们自己在开放平台上做这些事。
Now on open you guys do this for yourself.
对吧?
Right?
事实上,如果你们在听的时候有能力,现在就去做吧。
Matter of fact, if you can have the ability to while you're listening, do it right now.
休息一下。
Take a break.
去开放社会基金会看看。
Go to open society foundations.
你可以查到这些信息。
You can pull this up.
如果你进入他们的‘我们的工作’页面,就可以搜索他们发放的资助项目,这些资金被提供给众多国内外非政府组织。
And if you go to their how we work, you can search through their awarded grants that they receive, that they pass out to a bunch of NGOs, both nationally, internationally.
对吧?
Right?
有趣的是,你完全可以搜索‘不可分割’这个项目。
And it's interesting because you can literally search indivisible.
‘不可分割’项目自2018年以来一直有记录。
Indivisible project pops up going back since 2018.
对吧?
Right?
你看到他们获得了五十万、一百七十万、三十七万五千,最近还有五笔资助。截至2023年,他们尚未公布2024或2025年的数据,但2023年他们从开放社会基金会获得了300万美元。
You got half 1,000,000, 1,700,000.0, 375,000, five as of recently, back in 2023, they haven't released a '24 or '25 yet but back to 2023, they received $3,000,000 from open open society foundations.
这才是应该让每个人愤怒的部分。
And this is the part where it should piss everybody off.
好吧。
Okay.
开放社会基金会,对吧?它是乔治·索罗斯创立的,目前由他的儿子亚历克斯·索罗斯管理。
Well, open societies foundation, right, that's founded by George Soros, currently ran by his son Alex Soros.
自称慈善家,全球人道主义者,但他们的钱从哪里来?
Self proclaimed philanthropists, right, global humanitarians well, how do they get their money?
拉什。
Rush.
美国国际开发署,哦。
USAID, Oh.
他们向索罗斯的非政府组织提供了2.7亿美元,但只需900万美元就能摧毁阿尔巴尼亚的民主。
They gave $270,000,000 to Soros NGO but it only needed $9,000,000 to doom democracy in Albania.
不仅如此,最近才揭露了这一切,你知道的,那些狗币之类的事情都被曝光了,对吧?
Not only that, just as of recently, this was you know, the doge, all of that stuff was uncovered, right?
是的。
Yeah.
去年还有另外2.7亿美元流向了这个特定实体,明白吗?
Another $270,000,000 just last year that went to this one specific entity, okay?
这些资金正在资助所有正在蔓延的混乱,对吧?
That is funding all of this chaos going spreading down, right?
钱进来之后,对吧?
It's like the money comes in, right?
然后有一个组织,它拥有大量小子公司,资金被不断分流、再分流,这种事从2008年就一直在持续。
And then there's this one organization and they have all these little little subsidiaries and it gets funneled out and funneled out and this shit's been going back all the way since 2008.
对吧?
Right?
这可不是小钱,也不是零散的资金,对吧?
This is not little money, these are not small chunks of change, right?
但这还只是其中一个组织。
But this is just one organization.
是的
Yep.
这种情况还在其他哪些地方发生?
How many other places is this happening at?
这仅仅发生在一个州。
This is just in one state.
是的
Yeah.
一个小小的城市。
One little city.
嗯
Mhmm.
数亿美元。
Hundreds of millions of dollars.
嗯
Mhmm.
我觉得我们还不够愤怒。
I don't think we're mad enough.
可不是嘛。
No shit.
就这样吗?
Is that it?
就这些,就这些我
That's all that's all I
关于这事,老兄。
got on this, dude.
我的意思是,你看,老兄。
Well, I mean, look, dude.
我们早就说过这件事了。
We've been saying this for a long time.
明白吗?
Okay?
你不觉得唐纳德·特朗普知道这些资金的来源吗?
You don't think that Donald Trump knows where this funding's coming from?
你不觉得政府里那些人也知道这些钱是从哪儿来的吗?
You don't think the guys in the government knows know where this coming from?
他们明明知道这钱他妈的从哪儿来,却迟迟不斩草除根,不追究那些资助这些根本不是自发抗议活动的人的责任。
They know exactly where the fuck it's coming from, but yet they failed to cut the head off the snake by holding the people accountable who are funding these things that aren't even organic protests.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
这些都是受雇的煽动者。
These are paid agitators.
这些人并不是在按照自己的信念行事。
These are these people are not operating on their own beliefs.
他们只是在执行别人付钱让他们做的事。
They're operating on what they're paid to do.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
而他们的薪酬正是来自你该死的税款。
And they're getting paid from your fucking tax dollars.
所以当这些人四处装模作样,说‘哦,我们已经尽力了’的时候。
And so when these guys go around and they pretend like, oh, well, you know, we're doing the best that we can.
不,你们没有。
No.
你们根本没有。
You're not.
因为你们明明知道钱是从哪儿来的。
Because you know exactly where the money's coming from.
如果你真想遏制腐败,每个人都知道该怎么做。
And if you wanna stop corruption, every single human knows.
就连一个十岁的小孩都能告诉你,要想切断资金流,就得从这儿下手。
A a fucking 10 year old kid could tell you if you wanna stop the flow down, you you gotta cut it off here.
明白吗?
Okay?
比如,如果你不想让你的地下室淹水,你就得关掉楼上的水龙头
Like, if you want your fucking basement to stop flooding, you gotta turn off the water upstairs
整个房子吗?
The whole house?
把色情内容删掉。
Get porn out.
你知道的?
You know?
这完全是常识。
Like, this is common sense.
你不能告诉我特朗普政府、FBI、卡什·帕特尔和这些人根本不知道这一点。
And you cannot tell me that the Trump administration and the FBI and Kash Patel and all these people don't fucking know this.
不。
No.
但我们根本听不到任何关于追究这些人责任的声音。
But we don't hear a single motherfucking word about holding these people accountable.
我们听不到有任何人说,哦,就是这些家伙干的。
We don't hear a single person saying, oh, it's these guys.
我们应该逮捕他们。
We should arrest them.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为这些家伙把钱直接流给了那些不逮捕他们的人。
Because those guys are funneling the money straight back to these other guys that are not arresting them.
所以这完全是权钱交易。
So it's all pay for play.
这一切都不是自发的,而是一场正在公然窃取美国的共产主义叛乱。
None of it's organic, and it is a communist insurgency that is literally stealing America.
而你们这些人却持有这种妄想,以为这些人会退缩,或者变得理性。
And you guys who have these delusional beliefs that you think somehow these people are gonna, like, back off or they're gonna become reasonable.
不。
No.
他们想要你拥有的东西。
They want what you have.
他们希望你不存在。
They want you to not exist.
他们公开这么说。
They say it openly.
我们在互联网上有多少段视频,显示这些人说,嘿,有个在俄亥俄州参选的人说,这就是我要杀死唐纳德·特朗普的方法。
We have how many videos on the Internet of these people saying, dude, you got a guy running for office in Ohio saying this is how I'm going to kill Donald Trump.
他真的在互联网上公开这么说。
He's literally saying it on the Internet.
我要依法起诉他,然后处决他。
I'm gonna prosecute him in law, and then we're gonna execute him.
互联网上还有各种各样的视频说,我们要把所有支持特朗普的人抓起来,关进集中营。
You have all kinds of other videos all over the Internet saying that we're gonna round up everybody who supports Trump, and we're gonna put him in a camp.
或者我们得拿起枪,把这些人都干掉。
Or we're gonna we're gonna, you know, get our guns, and we're gonna kill these people.
老兄,这些人永远不会在他们的目标上让步。
Like, bro, these people will not ever compromise on what their mission is.
你必须明白这一点。
That's what you have to understand.
这些人根本不讲道理。
These are not reasonable people.
这些都是清楚自己在做什么的共产党人,这是一场有组织的行动,旨在彻底搞垮并最终接管这个国家。
These are communists that know exactly what they're doing, and this is a a an organized operation to fucking destabilize and eventually take over the country.
这就是事实。
That's the facts.
是的。
Yeah.
还有我们这种滥情的做派,说什么哦,有个活动家被杀了。
And this bleeding heart shit that we have, oh, you know, an activist got killed.
他根本就不是活动家。
He's not even an activist.
他是个受雇的煽动者,兄弟。
He's a paid agitator, bro.
明白吗?
Okay?
所以,这根本就是个雇佣兵。
So, like It's a mercenary.
听好了,老兄。
Look, man.
这在美国历史上是一个关键时刻。
This is a pivotal point in American history.
如果特朗普不能把这些人清除掉,我们的国家就彻底完蛋了。
If Trump doesn't get these people out, our country is fucked forever.
这就是事实。
That's the truth.
它永远都不会恢复了。
It'll never it'll never recover.
不。
No.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们最不需要的就是汤姆·霍尔曼和特朗普政府跑到明尼苏达,说:好吧,我们会退一步。
And with the last thing we need is Tom Holman and the Trump administration going up to Minnesota and being like, well, we're gonna back off.
你什么意思你要退一步?
What do you mean you're gonna back off?
你什么意思你要退一步?
What do you mean you're gonna back off?
哦,你们打算像过去几年那样,无效地继续下去吗?
Oh, we're gonna do it like we've been doing it for years so ineffectively?
嗯。
Mhmm.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,老兄,这个
Like, dude, this
这简直是胡扯。
is bullshit.
甚至不能说是无效。
Well, not even ineffective.
我的意思是,老兄,他们多年来的方式根本不够,需要更多。
Like, dude, how they've been doing it for years is not what's gonna be that's not like, more is required.
需要更多。
More is required.
需要更多,过去几年管用的方法现在不管用了,老兄,
More more is what what what was working or what has been working in years past is not gonna be Dude,
在他执政初期,他本可以很容易地做到这一点。
it would have been super easy for him to do this in the very beginning of his administration.
每个人都支持它。
Everybody voted for it.
80%的人支持驱逐出境。
80% of the people were for deportations.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
他本可以一上任就行动。
He coulda came in.
他本可以立即建立体系。
He coulda set up shop.
他本可以实施筛选机制,收集所有人,逐一处理。
He coulda run a filtration system, collected all the people, run them through.
现在早就结束了,人们也能过上和平和谐的生活。
It'd be over by now, and people be living in peace and harmony.
他没有在恰当的时候抓住这个机会。
He did not take the opportunity at the proper time.
这假设他真的想这么做。
That's assuming that he actually wants to do it.
因为我很难相信他真的打算按照他们之前的方式驱逐这么多人?
Because I have a hard time thinking that he actually intends to deport all these people the way that they've been going?
而且,还有什么比说‘哦,你们不让我把他赶出去’更好的借口呢?
And on top of it, what better excuse does he have to say, oh, well, I couldn't get him out now than to say, oh, well, you guys wouldn't let me get him out.
你们吓坏了。
You guys freaked out.
你们,你们生气了。
You guys you guys got upset.
你们知道,当现实是,每个人都不满,因为你们没有做你们说过要做的事,而且做得不够快。
You you know, you when reality, everybody's upset because you're not doing what you said you would do, and you're not doing it fast enough.
我还要告诉你一件事。
And I'm gonna tell you something too.
如果他在中期选举前不搞点逮捕行动,拿出一些重大数据,他们就会被彻底扫出局。
If he doesn't fucking put some arrests on the board and get some major numbers out between now and the midterms, they're gonna get wiped the fuck out.
我不知道谁在给唐纳德·特朗普出主意,但我猜他们就是这么建议他的。
And I don't know who's advising Donald Trump, but my bet is they're advising him like this.
老兄,你知道的,现在局势很紧张。
Man, we you know, tensions are high.
你知道,咱们得放松点。
You know, we gotta we gotta ease up.
你知道吧?
You know?
给你热狗叫个外卖。
Calling your hotsy.
是的。
Yeah.
老兄,不管你怎么搞,这些人就是恨你。
Bro, these people fucking hate you no matter what.
明白吗?
Okay?
不管怎样,他们都会疯狂地针对你。
They're gonna fucking go after you no matter what.
现在我们有这么多有影响力的人,他们完全忘记了我们正在对抗的是什么。
And now we have all of these people who are, you know, influential that are, like, completely fucking forgetting what we're fighting against.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I'm saying?
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
你居然在国家广播里听到查理曼大帝这样的神人。
You got you got Charlemagne the god on fucking national radio.
查理曼这个傻子。
Charlemagne the idiot.
是的。
Yeah.
说啊,特朗普是纳粹,这个那个,这回事那回事。
Saying, oh, Trump Trump's the Nazis, and this is that, and this and this.
这跟那完全没关系。
This has nothing to do with that.
根本就不是一回事。
It's not even close to that.
根本就不是类似的事情。
It's not even something like that.
这些人非法滞留在我们国家。
These people are illegally in our country.
法律必须得到执行。
The laws have to be enforced.
我们必须把他们清除出去,才能让我们的国家拥有一个文明、稳定的美国文化,而这正是大多数人想要的。
We have to remove them in order for our country to have a civil, stable American culture, which is what most people want.
这他娘的就是现实,伙计。
That's the fucking reality, dude.
所以这并不是说他在针对ICE目前的错误率吧?
So this isn't like he's targeting you know you know what the fucking, the the oops rate is for ICE right now?
意思是,比如无辜被拘留,或者有人受伤之类的。
Meaning, like, wrongfully detained or, somebody getting injured or this and that.
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what it is?
嗯。
Mhmm.
你觉得是多少?
What do you think it is?
我的意思是,我猜应该低得离谱。
I mean, are you I'd imagine it's pretty fucking low.
不到1%。
It's less than fucking 1%
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
别闹了。
Come on.
在60万次驱逐行动中,这甚至都算不上触及我们真正需要解决的问题的皮毛。
On, like, 600,000 deportations, which isn't even cracking the surface of what we need.
明白吗?
Okay?
让我们实事求是地看看这些数据到底说明了什么。
So let's be real about what the fucking data shows.
嗯。
Mhmm.
明白吗?
Okay?
别因为一个连你着火了都不会泼你一盆水的人就惊慌失措、大发雷霆。
And let's not panic and throw a fit over some dude that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fucking fire.
是的。
Yeah.
查理曼,个傻子。
Charlemagne, the retard.
老兄,这些人根本不知道自己在胡说八道。
Bro, these people don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
不。
No.
就像我说的,老兄,但说到你的观点
Like I said, dude, but to your point
他们是有用的傻子,老兄。
They're useful idiots, bro.
是的。
Yeah.
这正是我一开始说的。
It's it's it's what I said in the beginning.
这完全是情感操控的问题。
It's it's about emotional manipulation.
这关乎的是那些心地善良、不愿看到别人受苦的人,顺便说一句,谁都不喜欢看到别人受苦。
It's about taking people who have a kind heart, who don't like seeing people hurt, which, by the way, nobody does.
但他们根本不明白我们面对的是什么。
But they're not understanding what the fuck we're dealing with.
这些人假装那些人根本不在乎亚历克斯·普雷蒂。
These people are pretending these people do not give a fuck about Alex Preti.
不。
No.
他们根本不在乎。
They don't give a fuck.
他们根本不在乎他。
They don't give a fuck about him.
他们根本不在乎。
They don't give a fuck
关于那些索马里人。
about the Somalis.
也不在乎这个。
Don't care about it either.
是的。
Yes.
他们利用这一点来推进自己的议程。
They're using it to advance their agenda.
对。
Right.
明白吗?
Okay?
他们对亚历克斯·普雷蒂的关心程度比你还要少,这是毫无疑问的。
They care less about Alex Pretty than you, period.
太疯狂了,伙计。
It's crazy, dude.
真的太疯狂了。
It's so crazy.
老兄,关于这一点的另一件事,就像我说的,它一直在继续,我老是觉得这不对劲。
Dude, the other piece on this too, it's like I said, it just keeps I I keep it's not Yeah.
我不知道那该死的玩意儿是怎么回事,老兄。
I wonder how that shit, dude.
我想知道,当每个人都知道自己的税款被用来资助这个该死的国家的共产主义革命时,他们会有什么感受。
I wonder how everybody feels knowing that your tax dollars have contributed to a communist revolution in this fucking country.
老兄。
Dude.
而且这甚至都不是
And is not even
不只是在这一件事上,兄弟。
just on this one topic, bro.
这适用于所有事情。
This is this applies to everything.
是的。
Yeah.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。