本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
欢迎来到戴尔专业精密与英伟达重塑工作流程的世界,在这里,创新与高性能计算的实际影响相遇。
Welcome to reshaping workflows with Dell Pro Precision and NVIDIA, where innovation meets real world impact in high performance computing.
所以,我要说,这是来自GTC现场的洛根,但GTC已经结束了。
So I would say live from GTC, this is Logan, but GTC's over.
今天是星期五。
This is Friday.
展会昨天已经闭幕,我正在准备回家,但今天仍为大家准备了一些精彩内容。
The trade show closed yesterday, so I'm in prep to travel home, but still have some great episodes for you today.
所以,如果你正从GTC回家,我会尽量简短一点。
So I'll make it super quick if you're traveling home from GTC.
祝你回家旅途愉快,一路平安。
Hope you have a pleasant flight home, safe travels.
此外,你一直在在线收听或观看,或是收听播客,关注GTC的动态,希望你享受其中。
Also, you've been listening and watching online or listening to the podcast or see what's going on GTC, Hopefully, you enjoyed.
我们非常期待听到你的反馈。
We'd love to hear any feedback.
在下方留言。
Leave a comment below.
今天,我们准备了四期节目。
So today, we have four episodes kind of lined up.
我们有Plur,我就不告诉你们具体是什么了。
We've got Plur I'm not gonna tell you what they are.
你得听下去才知道。
You have to listen.
我不会透露剧透的,因为我有点累了。
I'm not gonna I'm not gonna break the lead here because I'm getting kinda worn out.
我们有Plur AI,这是一个关于AI代理的非常酷、有趣的项目。
So we have Plur AI, a very cool, interesting around kind of AI agents.
Mirror Security,我觉得它在为RAG和传统生成式工作流加密数据方面很有趣。
Mirror Security, which I thought was interesting around encrypting data for RAG and traditional generative workflows.
Protopia,真的非常有意思。
Protopia, honestly really interesting.
你得自己去听这一期。
Like, you just have to listen to that one yourself.
真的很喜欢那位首席执行官。
Really enjoyed the CEO.
最后,我们还会介绍一位来自英伟达的人。
And finally, we'll round out someone from NVIDIA.
他谈到了GV 10在电信和5G模拟中的应用。
It was a Mecca talking about how the GV 10 is used for simulation on telco and five g.
所以如果你没参加GTC,我不会给你列什么我的前五名之类的东西。
So if you weren't at GTC, I'm not gonna give you like my top five or anything like that.
但今年确实有一些比去年更有趣的内容。
But definitely some interesting things this year over last year.
第一,我觉得这个很明显。
One, I mean, think this one was obvious.
圣何塞,是个很棒的城市。
San Jose, great city.
我真的很喜欢圣何塞这座城市,但筹办这场大会有点吃力。
Really enjoyed it, but it's kinda having a hard time sporting this conference.
毕竟大会的规模比以前大太多了。
Like, it's gotten a lot bigger.
去年的大会都没有这么繁忙拥挤,
Like, last year, it did not feel this busy or packed.
哪怕是在最后一天也就是周四,会场里还是人满为患。
Even on the last day, Thursday, it was still packed.
到处都是人。
People everywhere.
对吧?
Right?
我觉得还有一点变化是,来参加这场大会的人数情况不一样了。
I think the next is the amount of people who are coming to this conference has changed.
倒不是说有什么不好。
Like, not in a bad way.
我觉得是积极的变化。
I think in a good way.
你知道,以前它非常,嗯,是一个技术会议。
You know, previously, it was very, you know, it's a technical conference.
对吧?
Right?
所以它更偏向开发者。
So it was more dev based.
它更偏向这一类。
It was more this.
我看到更多商业用户,你知道的,随便扫一下名牌,当我走过人们身边时偷偷观察他们。
I've seen a lot more, like, business users, you know, kind of randomly scan badges, you know, as I walk by people and creep out on them.
而且我看到很多你不会想到会在这里的公司,我就不点名了,但你根本想不到他们会来。
Like and I've just seen a lot more of, like, companies you wouldn't I won't name names, but where you wouldn't expect them to be here.
所以它已经超越了传统意义上的技术会议,更像是一场最终用户会议,或者说决策者会议。
So it's kind of grown beyond the traditional kind of, like, technical conference to more of, I would say, an end user conference at the end of the day or decision maker conference.
除此之外,今年和去年非常相似。
And then, I don't know, outside of that, it was very similar to last year.
我觉得今年的餐饮质量 definitely 更好了。
I think the food's definitely better this year.
我的好朋友和合作伙伴,他们帮助我制作播客,是 Amaze Media Labs。
My great friends and partners who helped me produce the podcast, Amaze Media Labs.
我想我收获的最重要的一点是,如果你需要做播客,他们是非常棒的人。
And I think one of the things that I took away Well, first off, if you need a podcast done, they're great people.
所以,这是一次毫不掩饰的推广。
So, shameless plug.
但我觉得最重要的是,他们并不——说实话。
But, I think the most important thing is that they don't Let's be honest.
他们是做播客的专家。
They're podcast people.
他们并不是搞人工智能的。
They're not AI people.
当我这么做时,看着他们的表情,他们显然不知道这些,只是说:哇,这太酷了。
And kind of watching their faces as I did it and they didn't really know, were like, wow, this is really cool.
比如:天啊,我不知道这居然可能。
Like, or, oh my god, I didn't know this was possible.
或者:嘿,你能给我解释一下这个吗?
Or, hey, can you explain this to me?
所以我认为,GTC 这个会议每个人都至少应该亲身体验一次,因为它真的非常有趣,能看到——哦,我讨厌这个词,但就是‘可能性的艺术’,或者你懂的,未来可能是什么样子。
So I think GTC is a conference that everyone probably needs to experience at least once, just because it is so interesting and seeing kind of, I mean, I hate this word or this phrase, but the art of the possible or you know, what the future might look like.
我认为,AI 在某个时刻一定会影响我们的日常生活。
I think AI, at some point, will affect our everyday lives.
对吧?
Right?
而且我觉得它已经在影响了,比如现在,我们在 GTC 公园里看到机器人在跳舞,还和一些在零售业做 AI 物理安防的公司交流。
And I think it already is, but I think it's to the point where, you know, we have robots dancing out in the GTC Park, like, we talk with companies that are doing kinda AI physical security at retail.
对吧?
Right?
AI、NVIDIA 和 GPU 计算正在以多种方式影响我们的日常生活。
Like, there's so many ways that AI and and NVIDIA and GPU compute and all that is affecting our daily lives.
所以我建议每个人,即使你不是技术背景,这个会议也非常值得参加。
So I would challenge everyone, even if you're not super technical, this is a great conference.
哪怕只来一天,走走看看,学习一下也好。
Even if one day just to come and walk around and learn.
但确实,每次都很愉快。
But yeah, always a great time.
记得穿舒服的鞋子,别像我一样磨出水泡。
Make sure you wear good shoes and don't get a blister like me.
但除此之外,我觉得今年的 GTC 在很多方面都更好了。
But other than that, I mean, I think GTC this year was better in a lot of ways.
这是我们第一次在活动期间推出额外集。
So first time we've ever done bonus episodes in an event.
如果你希望我们多做这样的内容,请告诉我。
If you would like to see us do this more often, please let me know.
留下评论。
Leave a comment.
如果你不喜欢,我也很想听听你的看法。
If you hated it, I'd love to hear about that as well.
所以,是的,GTC 2020正式结束了。
So, yeah, GTC two thousand twenty officially over.
本播客由Amaze Media Labs联合制作。
This podcast was produced in partnership with Amaze Media Labs.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。