本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界持续运转。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这是圆桌讨论。
This is roundtable.
您正在收听圆桌讨论。
You're tuned in to roundtable.
今天我和玉顺、星宇一起主持。
I'm Steve Hatherley today with Yushun and Xingyu.
接下来是。
Coming up.
当人们放弃有线耳机而选择无线耳机时,这一决定主要是出于时尚和便利的考虑。
When people ditched wired headphones for their wireless cousins, the decision was made with style and convenience in mind.
但说到思维,人们的想法已经改变,如今又开始回头重新插上耳机。
But speaking of minds, they've been changed and people now are going back in time to plug in again.
之后,今年二月在巴黎,一个苹果引起了轰动,它来自中国的一个安静角落。
After that, a single apple turned heads in Paris this February and it came from a quiet corner of China.
数十年来,分散的农场已发展成为全球性的产业巨头。
For decades, scattered farms have become a global powerhouse.
这种水果味道很棒。
The fruit is yummy.
它背后的故事更令人着迷。
The story behind it is even yummier.
我们的播客听众可以在苹果播客上搜索《Roundtable China》找到我们。
Our podcast listeners can find us at Roundtable China on Apple Podcasts.
别忘了,我们也非常期待听到你们的声音。
Don't forget that we love to hear from you too.
请将你们的语音留言发送至 roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
So send us your voice notes to roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
再次提醒,邮箱是 roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
Once again, roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
现在,让开吧,蓝牙。
And now, move over Bluetooth.
你的时间到了。
Your time is done.
一种更复古的东西正在重新引起广泛关注。
Something a little more old school is making serious noise again.
到2026年,有线耳机卷土重来。
In 2026, wired headphones are back.
这里的数字非常可观,销量增长了20%,并且在NBA通道到时尚杂志封面等各个场合都能看到它们的身影。
We're talking big numbers here, a 20% jump in sales plus appearances everywhere from NBA tunnels to glossy fashion covers.
但这不仅仅是关于更便宜的技术或避开令人头疼的低电量提醒。
But it's not just about cheaper tech or dodging the dreaded low battery warning.
对一些人,尤其是Z世代来说,插上耳机是一种放慢节奏的方式,是从持续的通知和数字过载中逃离的途径。
For some, especially Gen z, plugging in feels like a way to slow things down, an escape from constant notifications and digital overload.
对另一些人来说,那些 unmistakable 的线缆已经成为一种风格宣言,一种无需刻意的酷,其表达的意味远超任何奢侈品牌标志。
For others, those unmistakable cords have become a statement piece of sorts, a kind of effortless cool that says more than any luxury logo can.
但这里到底发生了什么?
But what's going on here?
这仅仅是一点怀旧的回潮,还是说我们正在见证一种逆向升级——如果这个词成立的话——在我们选择听音乐和最爱的播客圆桌会议的方式上?
Is this just maybe a bit of nostalgic throwback or are we seeing a reverse upgrade, if that's a term, in how we choose to listen to our tunes and our favorite podcast roundtable.
那你怎么看?
So what do you think?
这背后是什么原因?
What's behind this one?
首先,我们来谈谈这个趋势本身。
Well, first of all, let's just talk about the trend itself.
我的意思是,我想我们都还记得,没过多久以前,有线耳机还是个主流玩意儿,嗯。
I mean, I think we can all remember because it wasn't that long ago when wireless, sorry, wired headphones were a thing Mhmm.
但后来它们就消失了。
But then they disappeared.
是的。
Yeah.
大概五六年或七年前,无线耳机开始进入人们的视野。
It's probably like five, six, seven years ago when, these wireless headphones started to get into people's eye.
我认为这并不是X、Y、Z或Alpha世代的问题,因为至少在中国,所有年龄段的人都在使用无线耳塞。
And I don't think that's a generation x y z or alpha thing because at least here in China, I think all age group people are using wireless earbuds
现在。
now.
没错。
Exactly.
所有
All of
我们。
us.
是的。
Yeah.
我们所有人。
All of us.
爷爷奶奶们也一样。
Grandmas and grandpas too.
年轻人和所有人。
Young people and everybody.
现在这种情况又有点回潮了,因为正如你所说,一些时尚封面、名人正在佩戴它们,而在其他场合,人们又开始使用有线耳机了。
And now it is kind of getting back because I think some of the as you said, some of the, like, fashion covers, celebrities are wearing them, and in other scenarios, people are, like, using these wired headphones again.
是的。
Yeah.
而且人们甚至说这是一种复古风格,尽管这仅仅是在五年前,人们仍然广泛使用它们。
The that and people are even saying that it is kind of a retro style even though it's only just like five years ago, people are still using them very, very widely.
但那种胸前挂着两根线的感觉,还是让人仿佛回到了八十年代。
But still, that kind of feeling of having two wires in front of your chest, it's kind of giving you a sense of the year in eighties.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
说得对。
Exactly right.
我们提到的数字显示,2026年的销量增长了20%,这是来自BBC的数据。
The numbers we mentioned it, sales are up 20% in the 2026, that's from BBC.
现在并不是说,你知道,我一开始开了个玩笑,说蓝牙时代结束了。
Now it's not to say, you know, I made a joke when I started said you know, saying Bluetooth, your time is over.
不。
No.
远没到那一步。
Not by a long shot.
而且无线耳机仍然是市场领导者。
And also, wireless headphones are still the market leader
没错。
Right.
是的。
Yes.
远不止如此。
By a long shot.
所以我们并不是说,这种增长不是零和游戏。
So we're not saying the growth of what it's not a zero sum game.
一方增长的同时,另一方也可以增长。
You can have the growth of one and still the growth of the other at the same time.
是的。
Yep.
名人、运动员,我们现在到处都能看到。
Celebrities, athletes, we're seeing it everywhere now.
这种‘我太酷了,不屑用无线耳机’的心态。
This kind of I'm too cool for wireless headphones.
但如果我们暂时抛开外观或审美,人们回归有线耳机是否也有实际原因呢?
But if we kind of step aside from the look or the aesthetic of it, are there practical reasons too that people are going back to wired headphones?
我的意思是,我记得以前的抱怨,我自己也这么觉得,就是电线容易打结,嗯。
I mean, I remember the complaint, and from me too, was the tangled wires Mhmm.
每次想取下来都会很麻烦。
Would be a pain every single time you tried to take them out.
没错。
Exactly.
取下来的时候,总是好像在
When you take them out, it's always it's like a
就是个
it's a
球。
ball.
就像个拼图。
It's like a puzzle.
就像个魔方。
It's like a Rubik's cube.
是的。
Yeah.
你花在拉开拉链上可能得花五分钟。
You'll probably take it costs you like five minutes to unzip it.
或者你根本不解开线,直接插上,但那样你就显得很狼狈。
Or you don't untangle it and you just plug it in anyway, but then you look like a loser.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就是为什么这些无线耳机,我的意思是,那个耳机盒,让你感觉你很聪明。
So that's why these wireless headphones, I mean, the case, that feels like you're smart.
你是个聪明的人。
You're a smart person.
但你真的很精致。
But you're so sophisticated.
对吧?
Right?
好的。
Okay.
无论如何,这些有线耳机有一个很大的优势,就是价格实惠。
Anyways, but for these wired headphones, they have this very big advantage, affordability.
它们很便宜,比这些无线耳机便宜多了。
It's cheap, much cheaper than these wireless ear headphones.
例如,这些有线耳塞大约只需要25美元左右,而苹果的AirPods则不同。
For example, for these Apple's AirPods, for these wired earbuds, it approximately costs about $25.
但这些无线AirPods的价格范围从159美元到最高可达69美元,取决于不同版本。
But for these wireless AirPods, it's the price can range from $159 to up to like $6.06 $69 for the max over year versions.
所以,毫无疑问,有线耳机更实惠。
So definitely, it's more affordable for these wired headphones.
它们更便宜。
It's cheaper.
而且,便宜的同时音质也不错,因为据我所知,整个行业普遍认为,蓝牙耳机在音质上有所妥协。
And also, with the cheapness comes with the good sound quality as well because when it comes to I think it's proven and also across the industry, it's widely acknowledged that these Bluetooth headphones, they sacrifice some of the sound quality.
是的。
Yes.
所以对于有线耳机来说,花同样的钱,音质要好得多。
So for these wired ones, you can for the same amount of money, when you buy these wired ones, the sound quality is much better.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,无线耳机的音质这些年来确实大幅提升,但要获得最佳音质,你得像你说的那样,星宇,花上一百、三百、四百、五百美元。
I mean, for the wireless headphones, I I think the the quality of the audio has improved dramatically over the years, but to get the best, you gotta pay, like you said, Xingyu, like, $100, 300, 400, 500.
这真的非常非常非常贵。
It's just really, really, really expensive.
而且它们确实很贵。
And they're really expensive.
在中国也是同样的情况。
It's the same here in China too.
对吧?
Right?
顶级的无线耳机真的非常昂贵。
The top the top wireless ones are really pricey.
是的。
Yes.
价格范围几乎和星宇刚才提到的一样。
Almost the the same price range that Xingyu just elaborated.
此外,可靠性和简易性也是许多有线耳机的另一个卖点,因为它们提供即插即用的体验,避免了蓝牙和无线耳机常见的困扰,比如需要配对、可能遇到断连或信号干扰。
And also, reliability and simplicity is another selling point of a lot of these wired headphones because they offer a plug and play experience that eliminates the common frustration of Bluetooth and also wireless headphones because, you need to pair them, you need to maybe suffer from the disconnections or signal interference.
正如一位行业专业人士所指出的,有线耳机只需插上就能使用,无需担心电池和充电问题。
And as one industry professional noted that with a wire, you just plug in and it works and you don't need to worry about the battery and charging things.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我的意思是,蓝牙连接对我来说从来不是什么麻烦事,比如配对困难。
I mean, the blue the connection has never really been stressful for me, like pairing difficulties.
好的。
Okay.
不是真的。
Not really.
每当我买新的无线耳机时,顺便说一下,现在也能买到非常便宜的了。
When whenever I get a new pair of the wireless ones and by the way, you can get really cheap ones now too.
是的。
Yeah.
尤其是在中国。
Especially in China.
对。
Yeah.
我买的时候花了大约20到30美元,它们用得非常好。
I bought mine for I think the equivalent would be about $20 or 30 or something like that, and they work perfectly.
我买的时候需要帮忙配对吗?
Now, did I need help pairing them when I bought them?
是的。
Yeah.
但店员帮我配对的。
But the shop assistant did that for me.
这没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal.
但电量焦虑确实是个问题。
But battery anxiety, that's kind of a thing.
因为对我来说,我不知道是不是我太笨了,我从来不知道它们什么时候会没电。
Because with me, and I don't know if I'm just dumb, but I never know when they're gonna die.
直到快没电了才没有任何提示。
There's no real clue until they're almost dead.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
所以如果我刚开始健身,打算待一会儿,结果耳机刚一开始用就没电了,因为根本没有电量指示器告诉你什么时候该充电。
So if I'm at the gym at the beginning of a workout session and I'm gonna be there for a little while and then they can die right in the beginning because there's no there's no meter to show you when they need to be charged again.
这有点儿
That's kind of a
说得对。
legit point.
对吧?
Right?
应该显示剩余电量。
There should be some demonstration of how much battery is left.
是的。
Yeah.
大多数手机都有一个电池图标,显示在通知栏的角落。
Most of there is a, like, battery bar as our mobile phone at the corner of your notification bar.
也许只是我这副25美元的耳机而已。
Maybe that's just my $25 one.
也许我该升级一下了。
Maybe I need to up my game.
不管怎样,是的,这也是使用无线耳机的人们的一个担忧。我每天都会给它充电,这样就不会有焦虑了。
Anyway, yeah, that is also one of concerns that people are using wireless headphones and what I do is just charge it every day so that you won't Anxiety, have yes.
总之,你多久给你的无线耳机充一次电?
Anyway How often do you charge your wireless headphones?
因为我用得不多。
Because I don't use that often.
我不是每天都用它,
I don't use it every single day,
玉顺,你会对我特别抓狂,因为我总是等到它们没电了才充电。
Yushun, you would be so frustrated with me because I just wait until they die.
我知道,有些人就是这样。
I know, some people do that.
然后我就给它们充电。
Then I charge them.
总之,是的,电池快没电的焦虑也消失了。
Anyway, yeah, the anxiety of the dying battery is gone too.
好了。
Alright.
但如果这个趋势很明显,那为什么呢?我认为这是一个合理的问题。
But if this if this trend is big, then why and I think this is a fair question.
如果这个趋势很明显,那它为什么完全消失了呢?
If this trend is big, why did it disappear at all?
是的。
Yeah.
如果我们回溯到最初的故事,大概是2016年,一些大型科技公司开始决定从产品设计中移除那个非常先进的3.5毫米耳机接口。
If we're, like, going really back to the original story back then, probably in 2016, some of these really big tech giants started to or decided to remove that very, very advanced 3.5 millimeter headphone jack Yeah.
从你的产品设计中。
From your product design.
这很烦人。
It's annoying.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,那些大型科技公司开始这么做,其他科技公司或汽车厂商也不例外。
And then, so that's a very big giant tech company started doing that and other tech companies or car no.
不是汽车制造商,嗯。
Not car manufacturers Mhmm.
开始跟进。
Starting to fall in suit.
然后大多数智能手机也开始取消了耳机插孔。
And then most of the smartphones starting to like, the headphone jacks disappeared on smartphones.
我认为这是无线耳机普及的最初起点,因为我觉得,是的,这些公司做的这个策略相当聪明。
And and I think that is one of the, like, initial start of the use of the wireless headphones because I think, yeah, that is quite a smart scheme that these companies are doing.
他们迫使你,是的。
They force you Yeah.
做出选择,是的。
To make a choice Yeah.
购买无线
Buying a wireless
邪恶的天才。
Evil evil geniuses.
是的。
Yeah.
然后行业专家还预测,这些无线立体声耳机将成为唯一的主要类别,通过更出色的便携性以及降噪和生态协同等先进功能,使有线耳机变得过时——比如你可以与整个智能设备系统连接,拥有这类先进功能,可能会让用户更愿意在移动时采用更便捷的听音方式,而无需再担心有线耳机带来的那些小麻烦。
And then industry experts also predicted that these wireless stereo headphones would become the only major category essentially making wired options obsolete through superior portability and advanced features like noise cancellation and ecological synergy, like you can connect with your whole setup if there were smart devices and advanced features like these kind of things and which may make users, like, embrace a more convenient way to listen while on the move and then you don't need to worry about some of these little obstacles that wired headphones may bring you.
当我问为什么这个趋势又回来了呢?
Is there any so when I asked is why did the trend come back?
也许这并不是因为重新引入复古设计的酷炫外观,而是因为我再也不想拥有那种简约精致的外观了。
Maybe it's less about the cool aesthetic of the reintroduction of something retro and more about I don't wanna have that sleek sophisticated look anymore.
无线耳机现在已经变得非常小了,每次我走在街上,看到有人在说话,我都会以为他们在发疯。
Wireless have gotten they've gotten so small now that when you look at somebody, this happens to me all the time, I'm walking down the street and somebody's talking and I think, oh, it's a crazy person.
其实不是,他们只是在打电话。
I'm like, no, they're just on the phone.
是的。
Yeah.
而且你无法
And you can't
这么小?
That small?
是的。
Yeah.
你根本看不到它们在耳朵里。
You can't even see them in their ears.
是的。
Yeah.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
所以这就是它们的发展方向,对吧?
So that's the direction, right, that they're going towards.
但如果我们专门谈论Z世代,他们总是在线、数字化、追求最酷、最新、最简约、最快的产品,也许我有点厌倦了这些,所以让我们回到复古风格,至少在这个例子中是这样。
But if we're talking about Gen Z specifically, constantly connected, digital, the coolest, newest, sleekest, fastest, Maybe there's a little, I'm tired of that a little bit, so let's go old school, at least in this one example.
是的。
Yeah.
所以一些行业内部人士说,这些Z世代的人正在回归有线耳机。
So that's why some industry insiders, they say these Gen Zers, they they are going back to these wired headphones.
他们将这种行为视为一种反叛或反数字化。
They see this behavior as a kind of rebellion or anti digitalization.
他们并没有跟随潮流。
So they are not moving along with the trend.
他们是逆着潮流而行。
They are moving against the trend.
他们想要更接地气的东西,而不是智能的东西,是的。
They want something more grounding rather than something smart Yeah.
或者更时尚的。
Or sleek.
我认为未来,这两件事可以同时成立。
And I think moving forward, two things can be true.
无线耳机将继续流行。
Wireless will continue to be popular.
到2025年,它们将占据66%的市场份额。
They have 66% of the market in 2025.
这是来自CNN的数据。
That's from CNN.
但有线耳机也自有其高光时刻,是的。
But wired can have their moment in the sun too Yeah.
也将在市场中占有一席之地。
And have their place in the market too.
所以我认为未来,两者都会取得成功。
So I think moving forward, we'll see both be successful.
您正在收听一场圆桌讨论。
You're listening to a roundtable.
接下来,中国产的苹果是最好的苹果吗?
Coming back, are China's apples the best apples?
寻找激情?
Looking for passion?
想听听激烈的辩论吗?
How about fiery debate?
想从不同角度了解中国时事吗?
Wanna hear about current events in China from different perspectives?
那就收听《圆桌论坛》,在这里,东西方交汇,目标是相互理解。
Then tune in to Roundtable, where East meets West and understanding is the goal.
您正在收听《圆桌论坛》。
You're tuned in to Roundtable.
我是史蒂夫,今天和玉顺、星宇一起。
I'm Steve today with Yushun and Xingyu.
一天一苹果,医生远离我。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
对吧?
Right?
这是一句世界范围内广为人知的俗语,但在中国,这种普通的水果不仅仅是一种健康零食。
It is a familiar saying worldwide, but here in China, this humble fruit is more than just a healthy snack.
它象征着农业转型,推动了乡村振兴,并在全球市场上成为一颗新星。
It's a symbol of agricultural transformation, a driver of rural revitalization, revitalization, and a rising star on the global market.
2026年2月,法国举办了一场国际农业博览会,中国的苹果成为展会的焦点。
There was an international agricultural fair in February 2026 in France, and China's apples were the star of the show.
这真是个精彩的故事。
This is a great story.
给我们讲讲吧。
Tell us about it.
是的。
Yeah.
玉顺。
Yushun.
实际上,没错。
Actually, yes.
今年二月,这种来自甘肃的苹果品种在法国国际农业博览会上首次亮相,以其金黄底色、鲜红晕色和清脆香甜的口感吸引了目光。
In this year's February, this variety called apple from Gansu count made its debut at this international agricultural fair in France with its golden base color, bright red blush, and crisp sweet taste.
它意外地在当地走红,法国博主们纷纷在社交媒体上提问:为什么中国苹果这么好吃?
It unexpectedly became a hit there, and French bloggers flooded social media asking why are Chinese apples so delicious.
此外,苹果出口的一些数据也证明了中国苹果确实非常受欢迎。
And then, some of the stats from the apples export, also is proving that, Chinese apples are really, really popular.
2024年,新鲜苹果出口量达到98.09万吨。
In 2024, fresh apple exports reached 980,900 tons.
同比增长23%,浓缩苹果汁的出口总额也达到了590亿元人民币。
That's up 23% year on year, and concentrated apple juice, also exports totaled 5,900,000,000.0 yuan.
在中国,这是一门大生意。
Big business in China.
这些在法国博览会上亮相的苹果,种植在海拔1300至1800米的黄土高原上,得益于一些独特的条件。
These particular apples from the French fair were cultivated at an altitude of 1,300 to 1,800 meters on the lowest plateau, and they benefit from some different things.
这里的土壤非常适合苹果生长。
The soil is a great soil to grow them.
它们具备七个关键生长指标中的六个,能让苹果达到最佳状态。
They have six out of seven key growth indicators that allow the apples to reach optimum, levels.
没有使用任何化学农药。
There's no chemical pesticides that are used.
所以这些苹果非常棒。
So these are fantastic apples.
认真讨论这个听起来有点可笑,但事实确实如此。
It sounds so funny to have a serious conversation about this, but it's true.
这些苹果超级、超级好吃。
These apples are super, super good.
中国这里的苹果产业已经存在很长时间了。
And the industry here in China has been around for a long time.
是的。
Yes.
如果我们回看几十年前,中国的苹果产业主要是零散种植,品种有限,产量低,优质水果短缺。
If we look at decades ago, I mean, in China, the apple industry was more characterized by this, scatter planting and limited varieties and low yields and a shortage of high quality fruit.
但如果我们看中国现代的苹果产业,中国已经成为世界上最大的苹果生产国和消费国。
But if we look at China's modern apple industry, China has already become the world's largest apple producer and consumer in the world.
这很奇怪。
That's odd.
我不知道这一点。
I did not know that.
是的。
Yes.
中国每年的苹果产量超过5100万吨,年消费量超过4700万吨。
The annual output of apples in China exceeds 51,000,000 tons and the annual consumption over 47,000,000 tons in China.
这是一个庞大的数字,我们已经看到那里发生了巨大的发展。
So that's a big big number and we have seen great development happening there.
实际上,我从日常生活中也能感受到,因为从我小时候起,父母就总说苹果是最好的水果,因为它便宜、好吃又健康。
Actually, I can kind of tell from my daily life because my parents, since I'm a child, they always say that apple is the best fruit you can have because they are affordable, they're tasty, and they're healthy.
而且由于这些原因,苹果在我家几乎成了日常消费品,确实如此。
And in all of the reason that it is kind of a daily commodity that in in in my home, yeah, actually.
你每天都吃苹果。
You eat them every single day.
不是我们家总是会备着苹果。
Not like we my we will always have apples at home.
家里总是有。
Always in the house.
是的。
Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
这里有一个历史悠久的庞大产业。
So it's a huge industry here that's been around for a long time.
它在20个不同的省份雇佣了数千万人。
It employs tens of millions of people across 20 different provinces.
比如山西,几乎占了一半,这太惊人了。
Shanxi, for example, nearly half this is amazing.
在山西,近一半的人口从事苹果产业,苹果收入占农民净经营收入的61%。
In Shanxi, nearly half the population is engaged in the Apple industry, and the apple income accounts for 61% of farmers' net operating income.
你知道这在中国是常识吗?
Did you know that is this common knowledge in China?
不太了解。
Not really.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这对我来说也是全新的信息。
That is very new to me as well.
那么展望未来,我认为这个行业将继续增长。
So looking forward then, the future, I guess the industry will continue to grow.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且这些苹果在中国已经被培育出许多其他品种,国家在育种方面取得了突破,已培育出158个拥有自主知识产权的苹果品种,并占新果园的70%。
And some of these apples and because in here in China, it's been developed into so many other varieties and the country has achieved breakthroughs in seed breeding, developing 158 apple varieties with independent intellectual property rights and counting for 70% of new orchards.
这些品种针对不同的气候和土壤进行了优化,提升了甜度、口感,并具有耐寒和抗逆性。
And these varieties are tailored to different climates and soils with improved, sweetness, taste, and also cold resistant and stress tolerance.
例如,内蒙古的蒙古平一号,这是一种苹果品种,二号则解决了苹果在寒冷地区种植的问题。
One example is that, Nei Monguian or Mongolia's Mongping number one, that's the variety name of the apple, and number two have solved the problem of apple cultivation in cold regions.
我平时不太吃苹果。
I don't often eat apple.
事实上,我一般不太喜欢苹果。
In fact, I'm not a fan of apples in general.
我不确定自己在中国有没有吃过很多苹果,但我现在确实受到启发,想去水果市场买一些。
I don't even know if I've eaten a lot of apples here in China, but I'm certainly inspired now to go to the fruit market and get some.
我以前觉得它们和我这辈子吃过的其他苹果味道差不多,但显然它们好得多。
I I just thought they tasted like every other apple I've ever had in my life, but apparently, they're a lot better.
我也不喜欢。
Me neither.
我以前也不喜欢苹果,但有一天在食堂,因为他们供应苹果
I wasn't a fan of apple before, but one day in our cafeteria because they serve apple
很多。
a lot.
是的。
Yes.
突然间,我尝到了那种味道。
And suddenly, I taste that.
哇。
Wow.
这真的很好吃。
That's really good.
我觉得这和我童年时的记忆中的味道不一样。
And I think that tastes differently from my memory in my childhood.
因此,我认为我们现在可能需要改变对苹果的看法。
That's why I think maybe we're we need to change our mindset on Apple nowadays.
也很酷的是,通过软实力或者水果影响力,一个国家的声誉或潮流感可以从几乎任何地方兴起,有时甚至来自一部电影,《尼贾》。
It's cool too that, you know, because with soft power or fruit power, I guess, a reputation for a country can grow or coolness can be inspired from almost anywhere, and sometimes it's from a film, Neja.
有时候它来自一款电子游戏,《黑神话:悟空》。
Sometimes it's from a video game, Black Myth Wukong.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
有时候它来自法国一场农业展上的一颗水果,突然间,它就在文化层面让中国被更多人所知晓。
And sometimes it's from a piece of fruit at an agricultural fair in in France, and suddenly, it just puts China on the map just a little tiny bit more culture wise, I guess.
是的。
Yeah.
当然,我们已经讨论过,不同地区有不同的苹果品种,它们正变得越来越有名,我们正在为它们打造品牌,并将它们销往世界其他国家。
Definitely, we've talked about in different regions, have different varieties of apples and they are getting really really famous and we are branding them and sending them to other countries in the world.
所以是的。
So yeah.
那
That's
好了,法国。
There you go, France.
你是不是好奇为什么这些苹果更好?
You wondered why these apples are better?
这就是你的答案。
That's your answer.
今天的圆桌讨论就到这里。
And that will do it for today's roundtable.
非常感谢您今天与我们分享时间。
Thank you very much for sharing your time with us today.
我是Steve,代表Yushun和Xingyu。
I'm Steve for Yushun and Xingyu.
我们大家都感谢您。
We all thank you.
祝您今天愉快,也期待您下次再来。
We ask you to have a good one, and we also ask you to come back again next time.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。