本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界持续运转。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这是圆桌论坛。
This is Roundtable.
您正在收听圆桌论坛。
You're listening to Roundtable.
今天我和玉顺、星宇一起主持。
I'm Steve Hatherley today with Yushun and Xingyu.
接下来,你知道那些让你想对着收音机大喊的故事吗?
Coming up, you know those stories that make you want to yell at the radio.
嗯,这就是言论平台的用处。
Well, that's what the soapbox is for.
我们会挑选一则最近让我们激动不已的新闻故事。
We pick a story from recent news that got us fired up.
我们会带你回顾事情的经过,然后尽情表达观点。
We walk you through what happened, and then we let loose.
让我们正式允许在节目中展现不完美的一面。
Consider this our official purse permission to be unpolished on the show.
今天由玉顺来开个头。
Yushun's got it today.
接着,有一种生物潜伏在背包、手机壳上,现在甚至出现在了电影片场。
After that, there's a creature lurking on backpacks, phone cases, and now a movie set.
Labubu热潮正式登陆好莱坞。
The Labubu craze has officially hit Hollywood.
你听说了吗?
Have you heard?
我们会告诉你关于这部即将上映的小小怪物电影的一切。
We'll tell you everything we know about the little monsters movie to be.
我们的播客听众可以在Apple Podcast上搜索‘Roundtable China’找到我们。
Our podcast listeners can find us at Roundtable China on Apple Podcast.
别忘了,我们非常期待听到你的声音,欢迎给我们发送语音留言。
Don't forget that we love hearing your voice, so send us a voice note.
RoundtablePodcast@qq.com。
RoundtablePodcast@qq.com.
再次提醒,roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
Once again, roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
现在。
And now.
请注意。
Hear ye.
请注意。
Hear ye.
请大家过来。
Please get around.
该上讲台了。
It's time for the soapbox.
现在是本周的讲台环节,我们会分享一则最近引起我们些许不满的新闻故事。
It is time for this week's soapbox where we find a story from the recent news that maybe ruffled our feathers a little bit.
我们会讲述这个故事,然后分享我们真实的想法。
We tell you the story and then share how we really feel about it.
今天由玉顺来分享。
Yushun's got it today.
那么最近有什么事让我们感到不爽呢?
So what's ruffling feathers
是的。
Oh, yeah.
这周。
This week.
最近,一个所谓的呼吁在社交媒体上流传开来。
Recently, a call acclaim, sorry, has been circulating on social media.
我不确定你有没有看到过。
I'm not sure if you if you've seen it.
如果你锻炼时间少于三十分钟,那就基本上没用。
If you exercise for less than thirty minutes, then it's basically useless.
只有超过三十分钟的锻炼才能真正燃烧脂肪。
And only workouts longer than thirty minutes can truly burn your fat.
好的。
Okay.
我看过这个说法。
I have seen that one.
哦,你也在网上看到过?
Oh, you've seen it around?
是的。
Yes.
当然。
Definitely.
最近这种说法在社交媒体上到处都是。
That's all over social media these days.
确实如此,他提到相关话题在微博上的浏览量已达到一百七十万,而在微信这条帖子的评论区里,我看到有人评论说:‘我本来想早上跑步,但发现只剩二十分钟了,就放弃了。’
It is He discussed the related hashtag has reached 1,700,000 views on Weibo and then in the comments section of this post on WeChat, I saw comments like, I wanted to go for a run-in the morning but then I realized I only had twenty minutes left so I gave up.
时间不够。
It wasn't enough time.
所以人们在社交媒体上广泛传播这个观点。
So people are so people are circulating this on social media.
如果你没有至少三十分钟的时间,就不要锻炼。
Don't exercise if you don't have at least thirty minutes to exercise.
如果你做了,那就是浪费时间,而人们真的在听从这个建议并照做。
If you do, it's a waste of time, and then people are actually listening to that advice and following it.
是的。
Yes.
这是人们不锻炼的借口。
It's an excuse for people not to do exercise.
哦,因为这毫无用处。
Oh, because it is useless.
我为什么要这么做?
Why am I doing this?
另一个情况是,上周末我好不容易挤出一点空闲时间,但一想到锻炼后要换衣服、出汗、洗澡,而且还得锻炼超过三十分钟,我就打退堂鼓了。
Another one, over the weekend, I managed to squeeze in some free time, but then I thought about having no change having to change clothes, sweat, and shower afterward if I do the workout, and now I have to exercise for at least more than thirty minutes.
还不如直接躺下什么也不做。
Might just lie down and do nothing.
换衣服、洗澡、吹头发这些事根本不值得花这个时间。
The changing of the clothes and the shower and the hair dryer and all that stuff isn't really worth the time.
我想我还是躺在沙发上吧。
I think I'll just lay on the sofa.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
好吧。
Alright.
那么大家对这个怎么看呢?
So how are people feeling about this?
你说过有一条评论说,那我干脆放弃这个想法了。
You said that one comment said, I'm giving up on this idea then.
这是否就是所有或许多评论背后的概念?
Is that kind of the concept behind all of the comments or many of them?
然后我偶然看到一些微信上名为星宇、星宇和星宇的人写的帖子,标题是:别被三十分钟锻炼地狱的迷思骗了。
Then I kind of came across articles from people, Xingyu, Xingyu, and Xingyu on WeChat with titles like, don't be fooled by the thirty minute work hell myth.
哦,所以还有相反的观点。
Oh, so there's a counterargument.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yes.
其实是来自专家的说法。
From experts, actually.
这个观点也在网上流传。
That's also circulating online.
这个观点也在网上流传。
That is also circulating online.
北京友谊医院康复医学科副主任医师约翰·博明确指出,在运动的前十秒或两三分钟内,身体主要依赖糖原供能。
John Bo John Bo, deputy chief therapist at the Rehabilitation Medicine Department of Beijing Friendship Hospital, clearly pointed out that in the first ten seconds or two or three minutes of your exercise, the body mainly relies on the sugar for energy, glycogen.
糖原。
Glycogen.
糖原。
Glycogen.
嗯。
Mhmm.
几分钟之后,脂肪可能就开始参与你的能量供应了。
After a few minutes and then fat may already start to participate in your energy supply.
所以三十分钟并不是你身体里的一个开关。
So thirty minutes is not some kind of switch in your body.
十分钟或二十分钟同样完全算数,因为从你开始运动的第一分钟起,身体就已经在发生变化,每一分钟的运动都有其价值。
Ten minutes or twenty minutes are also absolutely counting because from the very first minute that you start moving, your body is already going changes, and every minute of exercise has its value.
这就像是肩膀上的一只小天使和一只小恶魔。
So it's almost like the little angel on one shoulder and the little devil on the other shoulder.
网上流传着这两种截然不同的观点。
These two contrasting opinions circulating online.
是的。
Yeah.
实际上,我最初的反应是困惑,不明白人们到底在讨论什么,因为看起来似乎必须达到一定的运动负荷才能有效。
And actually, at first, my reaction was confusion, like what exactly are people talking about because it seems like it makes sense that you need to reach a certain amount of load of your workout to be effective.
对。
Yeah.
或者一定的时间
Or a certain amount of time
至少。
at least.
对吧?
Right?
当然。
Definitely.
然后,不知怎的,听到专家们这么说,我突然感到轻松了一些。
And then somehow I suddenly felt a bit relieved after hearing the experts are saying.
这种事在你的生活中其实经常出现,因为这些东西就在那里,你就会相信它,但过一段时间后,有些人会提出完全相反的观点。
And this kind of thing actually shows up in your life off quite often because these kind of things are just, you know, being there and then you believe in it and maybe after a period of time, some some people are here to totally having a counter argument on that.
咖啡对心脏非常好。
Coffee is amazing for your heart.
咖啡会要了你的命。
Coffee will kill you.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
就是这种类型的事情。
It's like kind of thing.
当然,人们会被这类内容吸引,这算不上点击诱饵,但当你看到这样的标题时,还是会忍不住点进去看看到底发生了什么。
Of course, people will be attracted by by these kind of it's not kind of a like a clickbait, but still, people will just when you see these kind of titles, you are just clicking and see what is actually going on.
这些事情让我忍不住想发表一番见解。
And which these kind of things are bringing me up on my soapbox.
我们已经变成了一种痴迷于‘做对’的社会,以至于根本不愿开始。我们想要完美的健身服、完美的六十分钟歌单、完美的黄金时段,以及完美的科学时长。
We've become a society that is obsessed with doing it right to the point where we don't do it all, And we want the perfect gym clothes, the perfect sixty minute playlist, the perfect golden hour window, and the perfect scientific duration.
但这里有一个冷酷而真实的事实。
But here's the cold and hard truth.
任何旅程中最艰难的部分,不是跑步的第三十一个小时。
The hardest part of any journey isn't the thirty first minute of a run.
而是穿上鞋子的前十秒钟。
It's the first ten seconds of putting on your shoes.
退缩被视为理所当然,但真正开始,才是你一天中最大的胜利。
Retreat starting as a given, but starting is actually the biggest victory victory you will achieve all day.
在一个设计来让你紧盯屏幕的世界里,哪怕只是决定活动十分钟,也是一次巨大的胜利。
In a world designed to keep you glued to a screen, deciding to move for even ten minutes is a massive win.
我们喜欢为自己的成功设定各种条件。
We love to set conditions for our success.
假设我会在有一整小时的时候开始。
Let's say, I'll start when I have a full hour.
我会在买了那双合适的鞋子后再开始。
I'll start when I buy those suitable shoes.
我会在燃脂开关被保证触发时再开始。
I'll start when the fat burning switch is guaranteed to flip.
但你为一个行动附加的条件越多,你就为自己的意志力创造了越多的退出通道。
But the more conditions you attach to an action, the more exit ramps you create for your willpower.
完美主义不过是穿上华丽外衣的拖延症。
Perfectionism is just procrastination in a fancy suit.
当你要求三十分钟的黄金标准努力时,你把山变得太高,以至于你根本连山脚都还没离开。
When you demand thirty minutes of thirty of gold standard effort, you make the mountain so high that you never even leave the base camp.
我们需要停止轻视那五分钟的散步。
We need to stop disrespecting the five minute walk.
我们需要停止嘲笑那十分钟的拉伸。
We need to stop mocking the ten minute stretch.
如果你只能做十分钟,那就做十分钟,因为做点什么能让习惯持续下去。
If you can only do ten minutes, then do the ten minutes because doing something keeps the habit alive.
这向你的大脑证明了你是一个会行动的人。
It proves to your brain that you are a person who moves.
当你接受不完美且短暂的行动,也绝对比完美但根本不存在的行动好得多时,你就赢了。
The moment you accept that imperfect and short is definitely also infinitely better than perfect and nonexistent, You win.
三十分钟规则并不是一条科学定律。
The thirty minute rule wasn't a scientific law.
它只是一道心理上的围栏。
It was a psychological fence.
所以,拆掉这道围栏吧。
So tear down the fence.
别等着那黄金一小时。
Don't wait for the golden hour.
别等着那四十五分钟的整块时间。
Don't wait for the forty five minute block.
如果你现在只有五分钟,那就站起来活动一下,因为唯一你会真正后悔的锻炼,就是因为你一直等着它变得完美而从未开始的那一次。
If you have five minutes right now, stand up and move because the only workout you'll ever truly regret is the one that didn't happen because you were too busy waiting for it to be perfect.
所以你的意思是,就直接去做吧。
So you're saying just do it.
就直接去做吧。
Just do it.
因为我觉得很多人把太多注意力放在了锻炼的结果上,而不是享受过程、改善心情或减轻焦虑这些体验上。
Because I think many people, they are spending so much time focusing on the results of your exercise rather than the process of having some fun and better your mood or reduce your anxiety.
这些都是一次少于三十分钟的锻炼所能带来的效果。
These are all the outcomes of doing exercise for less than maybe thirty minutes.
但我认为,我完全同意玉顺的观点:对于今天的年轻人,尤其是当代的年轻人来说,你总有很多借口不去做你想做的事。
But I guess that's I totally agree with Yushun that maybe for today's young people, especially today's young people, you have a lot of excuses not to do something that you want to do.
有很多障碍,心理上的障碍。
There's a lot of barriers, psychological barriers.
如果你的目标是达到某个具体结果,比如减脂或减重,那么你可能会错过过程中的乐趣。
If you for those who want to achieve a certain goal, like losing the fat or losing the weight as the ultimate goal, then you might miss the fun of the process.
是的
Yeah.
但并不是每个人都觉得有趣。
But it's not fun for everyone.
你知道,对一些人来说,做饭真的很有趣。
You know, going cooking for some people is really fun.
对另一些人来说,这会带来压力和焦虑。
For others, it is stress inducing, anxiety inducing.
对一些人来说,去健身房很有趣。
For some, going to the gym is fun.
锻炼很有趣。
Working out is fun.
对另一些人来说,甚至只是走进健身房的想法都让人完全感到害怕和恐惧。
For others, the thought of even walking into a gym is completely intimidating and terrifying.
如果你对自己的身体不太自信,穿上运动服对一些人来说可能很难,也很令人畏惧。
The thought of if you're if you feel a little less confident about your body, putting on exercise clothes can be difficult and intimidating for some people.
他们不想做。
They don't wanna do it.
所以我认为,当我们在社交媒体上看到这两种截然不同的观点时,两个群体都会得到支持。
So I think when we have these two contrasting ideas on social media, you're gonna get support for both groups.
这完全取决于个人在寻找什么。
It just depends on what the person is looking for.
如果我内心已经想好了借口,不想去健身房。
If I already want to make the excuse in my mind, I don't wanna go to the gym.
我反正也没时间。
I don't have enough time anyway.
然后我看到一篇文章说,如果你没有三十分钟,就别去了,因为那是浪费时间。
And then I see an article that says, if you don't have thirty minutes, don't go because you're wasting your time.
于是我就点开那篇文章,说:看吧。
Then I click on that article and I say, see?
然后这进一步强化了我原本的想法。
And then it reinforces what I already wanted.
我不想去健身房。
I didn't wanna go to the gym.
如果我真的想去,我就会点那个说哪怕五到十分钟也有好处的文章。
If I do wanna go, then I click on the one that says even five minutes or ten minutes can be good for you.
所以我觉得这完全取决于人们最初想找什么,而这些观点只是在支持你原本就想要的。
So I think it just depends on what people are looking for in the first place, and these ideas just support what you already wanted.
尤其是在健身或锻炼方面,因为人们对锻炼有两种不同的看法。
Especially when it's about fitness or workouts because there are kind of two perspectives toward work workouts.
一方面,健身的效果需要很长很长时间才能看到,这意味着你付出了很多努力,却长时间看不到成果。
One thing is that, it is something that you can only see the results for a long, long period of time, which means that you may put a lot of effort and you don't see the result for a long period of time.
而这正是让很多人
And, this is one thing that make, people,
打退堂鼓的原因。
like, turn down.
你无法立即看到成果。
You don't get to see the immediate result.
是的。
Yes.
这是其中一个方面。
That's one thing.
另一个观点是,锻炼是你能获得的最值得信赖的陪伴,因为你只要坚持下去,就一定会看到成果。
And another perspective is that working out is the most trustworthy companionship that you can get because you will definitely see the result after you keep doing it.
我觉得
I think
人们犯的错误是,我说这个是因为我以前也犯过这个错误:锻炼变成了你必须去做的事情,而不是你作为一个人的本质部分,这就是人们失败的原因。
the mistake that people make, and I say this because I made this mistake before, working out it becomes something that you're doing instead of just something about who you are as a person, and that's why people fail.
对吧?
Right?
所以他们会办健身房会员,买新鞋、新运动服,花很多钱。
So they'll get a gym membership and they'll get new shoes and new exercise clothes and they'll spend a lot of money.
有些人花了这么多钱,却从未踏进过健身房大门。
Some people spend all that money and never walk in the door.
好的。
Okay.
我认识一些以前这么做过的人。
I know people who have done that before.
他们有一个目标。
And they have a goal.
比如说,他们去了健身房。
Let's say they get in the gym.
他们有一个目标。
They have a goal.
我要减掉八公斤。
I'm gonna lose, you know, eight kilograms.
我要练出平坦的小腹,类似这样的目标。
I'm gonna get a flat stomach, something like that.
是的。
Yeah.
这是你在做的事情。
It's something you're doing.
你在进行一个减八公斤的计划。
You're doing an eight kilogram weight loss program.
你在做一个练出平坦腹部的事情。
You're doing a flat stomach thing.
这并不是你作为一个人的本质。
It's not who you are as a person.
所以,无论你是否达成这个目标,它都没有融入你的生活方式。
So if you achieve that goal or don't achieve that goal, it's not baked into your lifestyle.
这是我以前犯的一个错误,结果我每天在健身房花两个小时。
So that was a mistake that I made before, and as a result of doing that, I was spending like two hours a day in the gym.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
是的。
Yeah.
这对很多人来说并不明智,因为无法长期坚持。
Which is not smart for many people because it's not sustainable.
你不可能二十年都这样下去。
You can't do that for twenty years.
是的。
Yes.
对吧?
Right?
所以那只是我正在做的一件事,而不是我这个人本身。
So it was something I was doing as opposed to some the person that I was.
这导致了倦怠,而当你感到倦怠时,你就再也不想做了。
So that led to burnout, and when you get burnt out, you don't wanna do it anymore.
是的。
Yeah.
当你再也不想做了,就会重新回到不健康的习惯,比如每周吃三次奶酪汉堡之类的。
And when you don't wanna do it anymore, you revert back to your unhealthy habits, you know, cheeseburgers three times a week or something like that.
所以这就是为什么我说要确保它是可持续的。
So that's why I said make sure it's sustainable.
如果你只能坚持十到十五分钟,那也不错。
If all you can manage is ten or fifteen minutes, cool.
如果你能做得更多,那显然长期来看对你更有好处。
If you can do more than that, well, obviously, that's gonna be better for you in the long run.
但没错,我认为,进入健身房并坚持下去最难的部分就是可持续性。
But, yeah, it's sustainability is the hardest part, I think, of of getting in the gym and staying there.
是的。
Yeah.
我提到的另一个观点是,如果你无法制定一个实现这种可持续目标的计划,那就从一个非常非常小的起点开始,因为我亲身经历过这种情况——我也曾有过去健身房或锻炼的想法,但我就是无法开始。
And another point that I mentioned is that if you cannot having a plan of being that sustainable goal, then just start from a very, very tiny starting point because I exactly experienced that because I also had the idea of, going to a gym or doing some workouts, but I can never start to do that.
我会想到,正如我们所说的,健身服、健身房装备、健身会员资格,甚至包括刚进健身房时的场景。
I I think about, as I said, as you we are saying, the outfit, the gym ship, the the gym membership, and also the even the staring in the gym.
我知道没人会在健身房盯着你看,但我就是会感到害怕。
I know nobody will stare at you in the gym, but I just I I can get scared
这就是靠思考来实现的。
That's by thinking of it.
这正是我之前说的。
That's what I that's what I was saying before.
对一些人来说,这真的非常令人望而却步。
It's really, really intimidating for some people.
是的。
Yeah.
然后有一天,我突然意识到,如果我不做任何事,就永远都不会开始。
And then one day, I just realized if I don't do anything, I will never start.
所以我开始做俯卧撑,即使我想着,好吧,我昨晚没睡好,但我 shouldn't 找借口,我还是做了。
So I started doing push up even though I I think about, okay, I didn't have a good sleep, but I I should not do that, but I just I just did it.
我甚至从五个俯卧撑开始。
I start from even five push ups.
第二天,我觉得,好吧,我可以再做一次,于是做到十个,然后十五个,再二十个,就这样,这个习惯持续下去了。
And then tomorrow, I feel that, okay, I can do it again, then 10 push ups, then 15, and then 20, and then how that habit keeps going on.
这就是我认为从小事开始的好处如此明显的原因,当我们真正去做的时候。
And that's how I think the benefits of starting small is so obvious when we're actually doing it.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
有时候,跨出第一步可能是整个过程中最难的部分。
Just getting in the door can be the hardest part of the whole experience sometimes.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
不过我不是那种去健身房的人。
I'm not that kind of gym person though.
我更偏向于运动型的人。
I'm more like sports person.
所以我做这一切纯粹是为了乐趣。
So I do it solely for fun.
这就是为什么我有时很难理解那些设定减重目标的人,比如在健身房一定要减掉多少公斤,因为我根本没有这种顾虑。
So that's why I sometimes cannot quite understand for those people who have this set goal of losing weight, losing how much weight at a gym or doing workout because I don't have that kind of concern.
我更看重自我。
I am more value Self
意识到我没有
realised I don't have
我更关注自己的情绪和身体健康,而不是外表如何。
I concerned value my emotional, physical health much more than how I physically look.
这是你身份的一部分,而不是你正在做的事情。
It's part of who you are as opposed to something that you're doing.
是的。
Yes.
所以这就是原因
So that's why
这实际上已经达到了另一个层次。
That's that's actually another level now.
你有自己的个人目标,通过自己的生活方式来变得健康。
You you have the personal goals of and you are like getting fit by having your own lifestyle.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当你从运动中感受到那种快乐时,你就会坚持更长时间。
And by somehow when you feel that kind of happiness from doing sports, you keep doing it for a longer time.
比如打羽毛球,我已经打了七八年,从未放弃,因为它总能带给我快乐和乐趣,让我更想继续打。
So like playing badminton, I'm playing it for like seven to eight years and I have never quit playing that because it always brings me happiness and fun and makes me want to do it more.
通过这种锻炼,我获得的不仅仅是情感上的慰藉。
And through that kind of exercise, I also gained more than just emotional comfort.
我还获得了更健康的身体,我想,过程中也减掉了一些体重。
I also gained much healthier body, I guess, and lose maybe some weight in the process.
是的。
Yeah.
羽毛球作为有氧运动,强度还挺高的,对吧?
Fabminton's pretty high up there for a cardio workout, isn't it?
嗯。
Mhmm.
那么,玉顺,你对那些在某个社交媒体上看到建议说别做,但在另一个媒体上又说要做的这些人,有什么建议?
So what's your advice then, Yushun, for these people who see all this advice on one social media outlet, don't do it.
如果在另一个媒体上看到,就会说要做。
If you see it on another media outlet, it'll say, do it.
你怎么说?
What do what do you say?
是的。
Yeah.
如果你觉得很难开始,就利用碎片化时间,就像你刷抖音和短视频平台那样。
If you find it really hard to start, just use your fragmented time just just like how you go through your TikTok and short video platforms.
利用零碎的几秒钟。
Use staff's couple seconds.
设定一些小而可行的目标,比如微微出汗即可,并将锻炼与你喜欢的事情结合起来,比如在跑步机上打羽毛球或看喜欢的节目。
Set small achievable goals like just breaking a slight sweat and pair exercise with something you enjoy such as badminton and watching a favorite show while on the treadmill.
完美的建议。
Perfect advice.
您正在收听《圆桌派》,接下来,拉布布即将登上大银幕。
You're listening to Roundtable, and coming up next, Labubu is ready to hit the silver screen.
寻找激情?
Looking for passion?
那热烈的辩论呢?
How about fiery debate?
想从不同视角了解中国时事吗?
Wanna hear about current events in China from different perspectives?
那就收听《圆桌派》,在这里,东西方交汇,理解是我们的目标。
Then tune in to Roundtable, where east meets west, and understanding is the goal.
您正在收听《圆桌派》。
You're listening to Roundtable.
我是Steve,和Xingyu、Yushun一起。
I'm Steve with Xingyu and Yushun.
你兴奋吗?
Are you excited?
我的意思是,如果你在过去一年左右使用过社交媒体,那你很可能在某个地方见过那个调皮的小锯齿牙、尖耳朵的Labubu。
I mean, if you've been on social media in the last year or so, then you've probably seen at least somewhere the mischievous little serrated teeth pointy eared Labubu.
原本只是一种小众又酷的事情,如今却演变成了一场全球性的文化现象,而Labubu即将活起来。
And what started out as kind of like a niche cool thing to do became this global cultural phenomenon and now Labubu is coming to life.
泡泡玛特已正式宣布与索尼影业展开大规模合作,推出一部全长动画电影。
Pop Mart has officially announced a massive collaboration with Sony Pictures for a full length feature film.
我们会告诉你所有你需要知道的信息。
We're gonna tell you everything you need to know.
这到底是怎么回事?
What's this about?
是的。
Yeah.
这个项目是中国玩具巨头泡泡玛特与索尼影视娱乐的正式联合开发项目。
So this project is a formal co development between the Chinese toy giant, Pop Mart and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
这是一部高预算的动画电影,旨在向可能还不熟悉盲盒潮流的西方观众介绍Labubu和怪物宇宙。
And it's a high budget animated feature designed to introduce Labubu and the Monsters universe to a western audience that might not be yet familiar with the blind box craze.
影片将结合实拍与电脑生成图像(CGI)。
And it will be a mixture of live action and CGI, computer generated imagery.
如今,Labubu是男是女?
So nowadays, Labubu has his, is it he or she?
Labubu已经有了自己的故事线。
Labubu has its own storyline.
当然有。
Absolutely.
是的。
Yeah.
Labubu现在有了自己的故事。
Labubu has a story now.
哦,这太酷了。
Oh, that's cool.
所以是CGI和
So a mix of CGI and
真人演出。
Live action.
真人演出。
Live action.
所以是真人和动画角色混合在一起。
So people mixed with animated characters.
他们还请到了一些大牌人物参与这部影片。
They've got some big names connected to this as well.
这部电影将由保罗·金执导。
The the movie's gonna be directed by Paul King.
所以,正如电影圈里常说的,他是个不错的选择。
So he is a good get, as they say, in the film industry.
他就是《帕丁顿熊》和《帕丁顿熊2》的导演。
He's the guy behind Paddington Paddington two.
还有《旺卡》,如果你看过《旺卡》这部电影的话。
Also Wonka, if you saw the movie Wonka.
是的。
Yeah.
《旺卡》挺有趣的。
Wonka was fun.
对。
Yeah.
好。
Yeah.
所以保罗·金
So Paul Paul King
参与了《帕丁顿熊》的制作。
was being involved Paddington then.
帕丁顿也很有趣。
Paddington is fun too.
我小时候没看过帕丁顿,但我读过《查理和巧克力工厂》。
I didn't grow up with Paddington there, but I did read Willy Wonka when I was a kid.
不管怎样,他的参与表明索尼显然是想打造一部家庭电影,我觉得我们可以合理推测这会是一部家庭片。
Anyway, his involvement is a big sign that Sony is aiming for of of course, I think we could assume it's gonna be a family film.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但有这样级别的导演掌舵,我认为这预示着这部电影会非同凡响。
But having this level of director behind it, I think, is a sign that this is gonna be a big deal.
而编剧梦之队的组合也让事情变得格外有趣。
And the the writing dream team is also where it gets really interesting.
剧本是帕丁顿元老团队与一位百老汇重量级人物的合作成果。
The screenplay is a collaboration between the Paddington veterans and a Broadway heavy hitter.
史蒂文·莱文森。
Steven Levinson.
是的。
Yes.
托尼奖获奖剧作家,创作了《亲爱的埃文·汉森》和《滴答滴》的编剧。
The Tony award winning playwright of Dear Evan Hansen and the screenwriter of Tick
《滴答滴》。
Tick Tick Boom.
对。
Yeah.
嗯。
Mhmm.
莱文森以捕捉复杂情感和边缘人物故事的非凡能力而闻名。
Levinson is known for this incredible ability to capture complex emotions and outsider stories.
他的参与表明,《拉布布》这部电影将具有深刻的情感内涵,也可能带有音乐剧的基调。
His involvement suggests the Labubu movie will have significant emotional depth and also potentially a musical heartbeat.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
里面有一些歌曲。
Some songs in there.
我们得让Labubu唱起来。
We gotta get Labubu singing.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
这将会是一件大事。
It's gonna be a big deal.
我一直在试着查一下上映日期之类的信息。
I was trying to find out about a release date or something like that.
我觉得他们还没到那一步。
I don't think they are there yet.
还没。
Not yet.
不。
No.
关于宣布发布时间这一点。
In terms of announcing when it's gonna come out.
还有,关于真人版的演员阵容,我认为还没有任何提及。
Also, the actors for who's gonna be in the live action aspect of it, I don't think there's been any mention.
所以这还处于非常初步的阶段。
So it's in the very preliminary stage.
据我所知,最大的消息就是他们要。
From what I could tell, the big yeah.
最大的新闻就是他们打算要。
The news was the biggest news was just that they are gonna Okay.
要制作这个。
Gonna make this.
你对此感到惊讶吗?
Are you surprised by this?
你对此感到兴奋吗?
Are you excited by it?
有点惊讶,因为过去对于这些——用中文说就是IP——大型IP,通常都是先有电影或书,然后这部电影才爆火。
A bit surprised because I I think in the past for these I mean, in Chinese, we say IP, these big IPs.
通常都是先有电影或书,然后这部电影才爆火。
Usually, there's a movie or book before, and then this this movie got crazy.
是的。
Yeah.
这次是反过来的。
This is the other way around.
对。
Yeah.
先积累粉丝群体,然后再发展成系列作品。
Builds its fan base and then it moves to like franchise.
但现在像Labubu,是我们先有这个角色,然后通过像BLACKPINK的Lisa这样的名人,意外地积累了庞大的粉丝群。
But now like Labubu, it's like we have this character first and then it somehow built a huge fan base through like celebrities like Lisa from Black Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
丽莎效应。
The Lisa effect.
盲盒热潮,你知道的,类似的东西。
Blind box craze, you know, things like that.
不知怎么的,这变得非常疯狂,现在正要拍成电影。
And somehow it's really crazy and now it's turning to a movie.
是或不是,玉顺?
Yes or no, Yushun?
你会去电影院看吗?
You're go see it in the theater?
我会先看看预告片再说。
I will just check the trailer first then.
做个决定吧。
Make a decision.
好吧。
Alright.
今天的圆桌讨论就到这里。
That'll do it for today's roundtable.
感谢大家今天参与。
Thanks for being with us today.
我是Steve,代表Xingyu和Yushun。
I'm Steve for Xingyu and Yushun.
衷心感谢你们。
We thank you kindly.
祝你们度过愉快的时光,期待下次再会。
Enjoy your time and please do come back again next time.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。