本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界运转不息。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这里是圆桌论坛。
This is Roundtable.
您正在收听的是圆桌论坛。
You're listening to Roundtable.
今天我是史蒂夫,与菲菲和玉山一起主持节目。
I'm Steve today with Fei Fei and Yushan.
接下来,从生火到觅食,极限生存竞赛的兴起掀起了一股草根冒险家的新浪潮。
Coming up, from fire making to foraging, the rise of extreme survival contest has launched a new wave of grassroots adventurers.
不再满足于仅仅观看他人挑战自然,大批网络观众正寻求与荒野建立切身的联系。
No longer content to simply watch others face the elements, a legion of online viewers is now seeking their own visceral connection to the wild.
这一趋势证明,此类节目不仅是旁观他人,更是真实的人们响应原始召唤,一步一个泥泞脚印的挑战之旅。
It's a move proving that this genre isn't just about watching others, it's about real people answering a primal call one muddy challenging trek at a time.
之后,如果寒冷的冬日让你只想躺平而非行动,那么或许你需要一点激励。
After that, if the chilly temperatures of winter have you feeling a little more do nothing than do something, well, then maybe you need a little motivating.
我们的'动力星期一'即将上线。
We've got motivational Monday on the way.
播客听众可以在Apple Podcasts上搜索'圆桌中国'找到我们。
Our podcast listeners can find us at Roundtable China on Apple Podcasts.
别忘了,我们非常期待听到您的声音,所以请将您对我们节目中讨论的任何话题的想法,通过语音留言发送给我们。
And don't forget, we love hearing your voice, so send your voice notes our way with anything that you might be thinking about any of the things that we discuss here on the program.
以下是联系方式:
Here's how you get in touch.
圆桌播客邮箱:roundtable@qq.com。
Roundtable podcast at qq.com.
再次重复,圆桌播客邮箱:roundtable@qq.com。
Once again, roundtable podcast at qq.com.
我不知道这是否适合您,但近年来,国内年轻人对极限荒野的迷恋激增,这源于一种强烈的渴望——逃离城市压力,回归一种更原始的生活方式。
And now, I don't know if this would be for you or not, but in recent years, a fascination with extreme wilderness has surged among young people here in the country driven by a profound desire to escape urban pressures and connect with a more, shall we call it, primal way of life.
这些热门竞赛凭借其病毒式传播的魅力,已不仅仅是娱乐消遣。
These hit competitions with their viral appeal have become more than just entertainment.
它们确实正在改变年轻一代与自然世界互动的方式,以及他们对屏幕上专业装备的认知。
They're really changing how a young generation relates to the natural world and also the specialized gear that they see on screen.
这不仅仅是消极的观看体验。
It's more than just passive viewing too.
这些竞赛已经引发了一场真正的文化运动。
These competitions have sparked a genuine cultural movement.
它们激励了无数观众去寻找自己的现实生存挑战,在此过程中,将偏远景观变成了充满抱负的户外课堂,催生了一种建立在原始真实、来之不易的自立精神以及与自然更深层次有意联结基础上的新风气。
They've motivated countless viewers to seek out their own real world survival challenges, and in doing so, they've turned remote landscapes into aspirational classrooms bringing about a new ethos built on raw authenticity, hard won self reliance, and a deeper more intentional bond with nature.
菲菲和玉山,我们有可能在那些野外生存的爆款视频里看到你们的身影吗?
Fei Fei and Yushan, are we likely to see you in some of these viral clips out there surviving the wild?
嗯,这很难说,
Well, it's hard to say,
你知道的。
you know.
我们说的可不是在森林里徒步露营那种。
We're not talking about hiking and camping in the forest.
你说得对。
You're right.
而且不,再也不会了。
And and no, not anymore.
这基本上是指一无所有地在野外生存。
It's about basically living in the wilderness with with nothing.
是啊。
Yeah.
毫不夸张。
Literally.
生存挑战。
Survival challenge.
没错。
Yeah.
这类挑战很多都是以竞赛形式进行的。
A lot of this challenge is carried out in the form of a contest.
所以对参赛者有要求。
So there are requirements for contestants.
例如,他们只能携带基本的生存装备。
For example, they they can only bring essential survival equipment.
比如一把刀
For example, a knife
或者一件夹克。
or A jacket.
或者对。
Or yeah.
一件夹克或一些衣服,你不能光着身子走进森林。
A jacket or some clothes you can't just walk into the forest wearing nothing.
但除此之外,你不能带手机、GPS或任何电子设备,也不能带打火机。
But just apart from that, you can't have your phones or GPS or any electronic devices or any lighters.
不行。
No.
你得自己想办法,比如寻找水源、觅食、生火,从零开始搭建庇护所。
You have to, you know, find find water, find food, making fire, build your own shelter from scratch.
我晚上肯定活不下去。
I'm not gonna survive at night.
你不行的。
You no.
如果外面很冷,我可能连五分钟都撑不过去。
I would I probably wouldn't last five minutes if it were cold outside.
所以这些不是电视节目,而是有组织的活动。
So these are these are not television shows, but they are organized events.
它们是有组织的竞赛。
They are organized competitions.
是啊。
Yeah.
现在外面有很多这类有组织的竞赛。
There are many of such organized competitions out there.
但在最初阶段,它们是以综艺节目的形式进入公众视野的。
But at the very beginning, they enter the public eyes in the form of variety shows.
那大约是在2014到2015年间,这类节目开始在中国变得更为流行。
So that's around the year 2014 to 2015 when this type of shows first began to be more popular here in China.
其中一档名为《我是传奇》的节目,被许多人视为中国首档明星极限生存真人秀。
One is called I am Legend, which is considered by many to be China's first celebrity extreme survival reality show.
该节目于2014年首次在上海卫视播出。
So that's aired on on Shanghai satellite TV for the first time back in 2014.
这档节目引入了为期七天的极限挑战模式,包括仅为明星设计一个非常基础的野外住宿中心,让他们与牛群或鸡群共处整整七天。
And this show introduces a seven day extreme challenge format, which includes just designing an accommodation, very basic accommodation center for celebrities to stay in out in the wild with some cows or with a bunch of chickens for seven full days.
好的。
Okay.
并且只能饮用牛奶或仅以鸡蛋、鸡肉为食。
And only drink from, say, milk or only take eggs, chicken for meals.
这就是其中一种类型。
So that's one type.
到了2015年,又出现了一档大热节目,叫做《幸存者游戏》。
And then by 2015, another major hit came which is called Survivor Games.
中文名可以直译为'跟着贝尔·格里尔斯去冒险'。
In Chinese, or can literally be translated into survive with Bear Grylls.
哦,贝尔·格里尔斯。
Oh, Bear Grylls.
是的。
Yeah.
他来中国了。
He came to China.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
基本上是把他在纪录片里那种英式电视风格带到了中国,还邀请了一群中国明星参与。
Following kind of bringing this whole vibe of his documentary, TV style kind of British thing into China with a bunch of Chinese celebrities too.
别说是听我说的,不过我觉得贝尔·格里尔斯以前可能是特种部队之类的。
Don't quote me, but, yeah, I think Bear Grylls was, like, maybe former special forces or something.
我也这么认为
I think so
也是。
too.
与军队有关。
Military related.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后,是的,他在西方也变得超级有名。
And then, yeah, he became super famous in in the West as well.
他来自英格兰,我想。
He's he's from England, I I think.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但确实,全世界都是。
But yeah, all over the world.
他在电视上看起来就像那种能在任何环境、任何条件下生存并完成任何事的人。
He it's just like you watch this guy on TV and he can survive anywhere in any condition doing anything.
这个节目旨在向人们展示,如果你也发现自己处于这样的处境中
And the show was designed to show people, if you find yourself in this situation too
我们会的,我们会的
Which we will we will
知道。
know.
会发生。
That happen.
那么你就会知道该怎么做了。
Then you will know what to do.
敲敲木头(求好运)。
Knock on wood.
希望你永远不会遇到贝尔·格里尔斯经历的那种情况。
You never find yourself in the situation that Bear Grylls did.
这大致就是《生存游戏》第一季,或者说整个电视节目的核心理念。
That's sort of the idea for this survival game season one, or rather all of its seasons of a TV show.
但它是贝尔·格里尔斯极其专业的生存技能,加上一位名叫蒋昌建的副教授的技能的融合。
But it's a combination of Bear Grylls with his very professional survival skills, plus an associate professor's skill whose name is Jiang Changjin.
他来自复旦大学国际关系与公共事务学院。
He's from Fudan University of International Relations and Public Affairs.
所以他们两人,有点像所谓的队长和教授,一个为整个明星团队提供生存技能,另一个则为团队提供沟通、情感支持和翻译服务。
So the two of them, kind of like the team leader and the professor, quote unquote, They one provides survival skills for the whole team of celebrities, while the other one provides team communication, emotional support plus translation for the whole the rest of the team.
因此这档节目在十年前吸引了大量中国观众,成为一档非常引人入胜的节目。
So that's more or less of a very engaging show that captured a lot of the Chinese audience back then ten years ago.
所以这种生存类节目的概念就是从那时开始引入的。
So that's where the the kind of concept was introduced about these survival type things.
对。
Right.
明白了。
Okay.
但那些都是电视节目。
But those were TV shows.
那些都是电视节目。
Those were TV shows.
这些不是我们今天要讨论的内容。
These are not what we're talking about today.
这些不是电视节目。
These are not television shows.
它们不是明星去捡鸡蛋或从鸡窝里取蛋的节目。
They are not celebrity go pick up the chickens from the egg or the eggs from the chickens shows.
不是。
No.
这次我们谈论的所有参赛者大多只是像你我这样的普通人,他们在现实生活中都有自己的工作。
Most of the all of the contestants this time we're talking about here is just ordinary people like you and me doing their own they have their own job in real life.
但当这个比赛开放时,如果你感兴趣,当然有户外活动经验的话,你可以自己报名参加。
But when this contest open, the if they're you're interested, if you have, of course, experiences in outdoor activities, you can sign yourself up.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果你通过了组织者的评估——具体标准我不清楚——你就能参加比赛。
And if you pass what the organizers, I don't know, assessment, then you are part of the contest.
比如说,我认为最著名的这类挑战之一正在张家界的七星山举行。
For example, I think one of the most famous such challenge is taking place in Zhangjiajie in the Qixing Mountain.
这项挑战今年已经举办了两季,第一季从夏季开始,我记得是在九月结束的。
The the the challenge has taken place two times this year, And the first season happened in summer and ended in September, I think Right.
最终有10位选手进入决赛,三位成为冠军,其中一位还带走了10万日元的奖金。
With 10 final 10 contestants with three and final winners with especially with one going home with, I think, 100,000 yen.
就是那个奖金。
And the prize Right.
叫做'咚咚'。
Called Dong Dong.
他们基本上只带着刀具和锅具,在七星山度过了不同长度的生存时间。
And they basically living in Qixing Mountain for different periods of time with nothing but knives and pots.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以在节目里,抱歉。
So in the show or sorry.
在比赛中,嗯。
In the competition Mhmm.
既然是比赛,他们是怎么互相竞争的?
What were they because it is a competition, how did they compete with each other?
他们需要做什么?
What were they required to do?
在第一季中,并没有明确报道他们是组队形式,更像是《饥饿游戏》那种风格的比赛,当然不包括杀戮部分。
In the very first season, it's not really clearly reported that they are teaming up, meaning that more or less like a hunger game kind of style of competition erasing on the killing part, of course.
是的。
Yes.
就是生存挑战。
It's just survival.
从那一刻起,你就只能靠自己了,你的生存完全依赖于你的创造力和技能。
So from that moment on, you're in and your your survival purely depend on your own creativity and skills.
你需要用镁棒或天然木棒自己生火。
And you need to make fire on your own using a magnesium stick or a natural wooden stick.
摩擦它来取火。
Rub it to to get fire.
对。
Right.
你需要用竹子或木头搭建自己的庇护所。
And you need to build your own shelter by with bamboo or wood.
我认为这是他们的挑战之一,即为了继续留在比赛中必须满足的要求。
I think that's one of the their challenges, like the the the requirements you need to meet in order to keep on staying in this competition.
所以一切都得靠自己。
So that's all on yourself.
我记得看到有人用——我不确定是木头还是竹子。
And I remember seeing people using I'm not sure if it's wood or bamboo.
比如,他们连吃饭的碗都没有。
Like, they don't really have a bowl to eat.
所以他们得自己砍削、雕刻出
So they have to cut things out, carve things up in
属于自己的碗。
order to their own bowl.
自己制作碗。
Make their own bowl.
这就是节目对参赛者独立能力的预期和要求,要想获胜就必须做到这样。
That's how independent they were kind of expected and required to be in order to win.
就像你说的菲菲,第一季最终是杨东东赢得了10万元奖金。
So the like you said, Feifei, so the first season ended up with Yang Dong Dong walking away with a 100,000 yuan prize.
而现在第二季仍在进行中,直到我们此刻谈话时,节目规模已大幅扩展。
And now the second season is still ongoing until the moment we're speaking and it's been expanded dramatically.
从海选阶段开始就有近100名参与者加入了。
Nearly a 100 participants joined at the very beginning since the open phase.
而在第二季,至少在初期阶段,参赛者可以组队。
And for the second season, at least for the beginning phase, they are allowed to team up.
但团队人数不能超过两人。
But the team is no more than two people.
好的。
Okay.
所以你可以和别人组队,但不能像,
So you can team up with someone, but you can't like,
组建
get a
一大群人一起?
group of people together?
不行。
Nope.
你可以选择单人参赛,或者与你喜欢的人搭档。
You can go solo or team up with someone you like.
这个节目从十月份开始在社交媒体上火爆异常,顺便说一句,第一季比赛在九月份就结束了。
This is insanely popular on on social media from October and by the way, season one finished of this competition finished in September.
对吧?
Correct?
没错。
Right.
然后第二季几乎紧接着就开始了。
And then season two started almost immediately after.
几天时间,对。
A few days Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
通常你知道的,对于真人秀节目来说,不同季之间会有大约六个月的空档期。
Usually, you know, with reality TV shows, you'll get like six months or something between different seasons.
但这个节目我想是因为太受欢迎了,所以结束后立刻就开始了新一季。
But this was, I guess, was so popular they started it immediately after.
总之,回到这个话题有多火。
Anyway, back to the to how popular this is.
相关挑战的短视频在抖音上累计获得了155亿次观看。
Related short videos of the challenges accumulated 15,500,000,000 views on Douyin.
155亿次。
15,500,000,000.
所有人都在网上看这些片段。
Everybody is watching these clips online.
是啊。
Yeah.
我看过。
I've seen them.
我看过有人剪下胡子和头发来生火。
I've seen someone cutting down their mustache and hair to start a fire.
剪掉他们的头发。
Chopping off their hair.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为他们带着那把大刀。
Because they have this huge knife.
我觉得这是他们随身携带的必需品之一。
I think one of the essentials they bring with them.
而且我想确实
And I think Did
成功了吗?
it work?
嗯。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
从那些很短的视频里你都能看到冒烟了。
You can see the smoke coming from those very short videos.
而且我认为因为
And I think because
如果没成功,可能会让人感觉相当糟糕。
if it didn't work, it'd be probably Another feel pretty bad about that.
再给我们一个建议:如果你有一天在荒野中,用自己的头发。
Another tip for us if you one day find yourself in the wilderness, use your own hair.
另外一位非常有名气的选手,我想是叫Limbe。
And another one of the very famous, I think, contestants is called Limbe.
他非常受欢迎,而且我想他只有25岁。
He is very popular and he's only, I think, 25 years old.
是啊。
Yeah.
他是第一季最年轻的。
He's the youngest in season one.
没错。
Yeah.
仅他一人就获得了近两千五百万的观看量。
And he alone have garnered nearly two fifty million views.
哇。
Wow.
他受欢迎的原因不仅在于他在荒野中的生存技能,还在于他对山区草药和植物的了解,因为他来自一所中医学院。
And the reason for his popularity is not only about his, you know, skills in the wilderness for survival, but also about his knowledge about herbs and plants in the mountains because he is from a traditional Chinese medicine school.
没错。
Right.
他主修药剂学。
He major in pharmaceutics.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他清楚什么能吃,更重要的是什么不能吃。
So he knows what to eat and more importantly, what not to eat.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
还有如何在真正陷入困境时自我救治。
And also how to cure yourself if you really find yourself in a very difficult situation.
哇。
Wow.
但他在决赛阶段退出了挑战。
So but he has quit the challenge in the finals.
我想是在决赛进行到第十天时,他认为自己已经充分展示了生存技能。技能。
I think ten days into the finals because he thinks he he has shown showcased his skills, his survival skills.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但我觉得他认为自己表现不够好,所以选择了退出。
But I think he decided it wasn't good enough for him to stay on, so he quit.
对当地带来的益处也相当显著。
The benefit for the regions is significant too.
活动启动后,该地区的游客数量和企业收入——顺便说一句,那里的风景绝佳——
After the launch of the event, the number of visitors and the income from businesses in the in the area, which is extremely scenic by the way.
简直美得令人窒息。
It's absolutely stunning.
相比去年同期已经增长了超过40%。
They've increased more than 40% compared to the same period last year.
嗯。
Mhmm.
显然这都是因为人们在网上观看的那些视频片段。
So that's obviously all because of the clips that people are watching online.
人们看到后就蜂拥而至,因为他们也想亲临其境。
People are seeing it and then they're they're just flocking there because they wanna be there too.
是的。
Yes.
确实如此。
Exactly.
据七星山杯极限野外生存挑战的一位组织者透露,他们之所以选择在七星山举办这项挑战,是因为张家界的旅游市场竞争非常激烈。
And according to one of the organizers of this Qixing Mountain Cup, extreme wilderness survival challenge, the reason that they decided to launch such challenge in the Qixing Mountains because where they are in Zhangjiajie, it's very competitive in tourism.
那里简直美不胜收。
It's so just so beautiful.
游客络绎不绝。
There are so many tourists.
市场上选择众多,他们必须保持竞争力。
There are so many options out there, and they have to stay competitive on the market.
这也是他们决定发起这项挑战并通过网络宣传让七星山闻名的重要原因之一。
And so that's one of the reasons that they decide to launch this challenge and go online to to make Qixing Mountain known.
这招挺高明的,对吧?
It's kinda genius, isn't it?
是啊。
Yeah.
确实如此。
Exactly.
是啊。
Yeah.
因为那些病毒式传播的片段会带来大量关注。
Because you're gonna get so much attention from the viral clips.
嗯。
Mhmm.
不过为什么这会在年轻人中成为如此巨大的潮流呢,我
Why though has it become such a huge trend among young people, I
嗯,你知道的,现在的年轻人总是追逐最新热门的事物。
Well, you know, today's young people, they're always into what's hot recently.
当然,户外活动和野外生存已经成为这些潮流之一。
And, of course, going outdoors, surviving outdoors has become one of those trends.
截至2025年4月初,中国参与户外运动的人数已突破4亿。
So as of early April twenty twenty five, the number of people participating in outdoor sports in China has already surpassed 400,000,000.
而户外运动的主要消费群体当然是中青年群体。
And the main consumers of outdoor sports are the middle aged and the young groups, of course.
是啊。
Yeah.
但这并不完全是户外运动。
But this isn't exactly outdoor sports.
对。
Yeah.
但从很多方面来说,它确实算是,因为户外运动也包含了这些生存游戏比赛所需的内容。
But in so many ways, it kind of is because outdoor sports also incorporates what's needed for these survival games competition.
比如,你需要那些装备,刀具,那种夹克,特制的
Like, you need those equipments, the knives, the kind of jacket, the special made
是不是
Is it is
是不是叫工兵铲,还是什么来着?
it is it called the entrenching tool, like a shuffle or something?
哦,你问错人了。
Oh, you're asking the wrong person.
好的。
Okay.
我完全不了解这些。
I wouldn't I wouldn't know anything.
有点像铲子。
Kind of a shovel.
我对这个一窍不通。
I wouldn't know anything about this.
那么,回到数据上来。
So, yeah, back to the data.
2024年中国户外运动相关网络销售额达到3亿元人民币,约合41亿美元以上。
So in 2024, China's online sales related to outdoor sports hit 300,000,000 yuan, which is roughly over 41,000,000,000 US dollars.
这意味着越来越多的人,尤其是25至34岁的年轻人,他们热衷并大量投资户外装备,就是为了亲身体验。
Meaning that more and more people, particularly young people between age the age of 25 to 34, they are into and they are also investing a a lot in outdoor equipments and just look just experiencing it for themselves.
而且参与这类户外活动的人数已超过4亿。
Well and also the number of people participating in this wars, in this outdoor activities has surpassed 400,000,000.
我想,你知道,仅仅是在树林里徒步或露营,喝着咖啡、拍拍照,已经无法满足他们了。
And I guess, you know, simply hiking or camping in the woods, you know, sipping on coffee, taking pictures in is no longer can no longer suffice them.
他们必须将游戏提升到下一个级别。
They have to take the game Next level.
是的。
Yes.
但这本身也带来了挑战。
But that's comes with its own, I think, challenges as well.
特别是考虑到这些挑战时,你基本上是在非常危险的野外环境中生存。
If you if you especially considering, you know, for these challenges, you are basically living in the wilderness in a very dangerous situation.
我在想,或许这与恐怖电影有某种我们能联想到的共通之处。
I'm thinking too that there's something that maybe we can relate to horror movies somehow.
没错。
Exactly.
我的意思是,人们喜爱恐怖电影的原因之一是他们实际上并不身处其中,却有种身临其境的感觉。
And what I mean by that is one of the reasons people love horror movies is because they're not actually there, but they feel like they're kind of there.
他们能够体验这些而不必亲身经历。
They get to experience it without actually going through it themselves.
也许这就是引起兴趣的部分原因吧。
Maybe that's part of the reason for the interest here Yeah.
在极端情况下,你可能永远不想身处其中,但至少能从中学习一些东西。
Is that, you know, in the extreme extreme cases, you'd never wanna find yourself there perhaps, but at least you can learn some stuff along the way.
此外,还能欣赏到美景,具有美学价值。
Plus, you get the beauty, the aesthetic value Yeah.
观看这些来自大自然的美丽视频片段,欣赏壮丽的自然风光。
Of watching these beautiful video clips from a natural a gorgeous natural environment.
嗯,我
Well, I
我认为这也某种程度上教育人们户外活动有多危险,因为我觉得很多城市居民在决定徒步穿越完全陌生的环境前,并不了解大自然的力量。
think it also sort of teaches people how dangerous these outdoor activities can be because I think for a lot of city dwellers, they are not aware of the nature's power before they decided to hike in a completely strange environment.
通过观看这些参赛者的短片,比如看他们如何寻找安全的饮用水并净化水源,看他们在森林中寻找可食用的动植物,以及山上的夜晚有多寒冷。。
And by watching these short clips coming from these contestants, for example, watching them, you know, trying to find safe water to drink, to purify the water, watching them how they search for edible plants and animals in the woods and how cold nights on the mountains can be.
这某种程度上教会了你需要如何尊重大自然。
It sort of teaches you, you know, how to you you need to respect the nature.
在亲自踏入自然环境之前,你需要先了解它。
You need to know the environment before you step into it yourself.
今年早些时候,我们讨论过各个年龄段的人们热衷于进入森林采摘蘑菇的话题。
Well, earlier this year, we had a topic about how people of all ages, literally, were into going into the forest and pick up mushrooms.
采蘑菇。
Mushroom foraging.
是的。
Yeah.
分辨哪些是有毒的,哪些是无毒的。
Recognizing what is poisonous and what is not.
而这只是更进一步。
And this is just taking it one step further.
生存还是毁灭。
Surviving or not.
当时我们讨论采蘑菇的时候,就谈到了其中潜在的危险
At at the time when we talked about the mushroom foraging, we talked about the potential danger there of
对。
Right.
如果你不清楚自己在做什么,可能会因为误食不熟悉的东西而惹上大麻烦。
Not if you don't know what you're doing, you could get yourself in a lot of trouble by eating something that you're not familiar with.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我想同样的道理可能也适用于这里。
The same thing might apply here, I guess.
如果人们在视频里看到比赛中的选手,可能会觉得——菲菲,像你我这样的人——是啊。
If people see it on in the clips and the people in the competitions, they might be, Fei Fei, people like you and I Yeah.
但至少他们具备某种天生的生存本能或技能。
But at least they have some sort of natural survival instinct or skill.
比如,他们就在野外生存。
Like, they're out there.
他们正在做这件事。
They're doing it.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以在社交媒体上分享的片段里看起来可能很简单。
So it probably looks easy in the clips that are shared on social media.
我想这就是我的观点。
I think that's my point.
所以当人们在视频里看到这些时,他们会想‘哦●●●我大概也能剪掉头发生火吃树上的蘑菇之类的●●●’
So when people see it in the clips, they think, oh, well, I mean, I could probably cut off my hair and make a fire and eat a mushroom off a tree or something.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you do you see what I mean?
这里面存在什么潜在问题吗?
Any potential problems there?
可能是安全相关的问题?
Safety related, maybe?
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
Exactly.
尤其是当你审视挑战本身时,要知道,组织者安排了例如24小时轮班制,全天候跟随参赛者。
Especially if you look at the challenges itself, you know, the organizers has arranged, for example, rotating shifts twenty four hours a day, just following contestants all the time.
他们还配备了随叫随到的医疗团队,同样24小时待命。
And they also have medical staff on call also twenty four hours a day.
此外,他们每天会进行小体检,每周还有一次大体检。
And they also do minor checkups on them every day and a major checkup every week.
所以必须追踪他们的基础生理指标,以确保他们继续挑战的安全性。
So you you have to track their basic body indicator to to see whether they are still safe to continue on the challenges.
事实上很多人最终都听从组织者的建议退出了比赛。
And a lot of them do quit following the recommendations from these organizers as well.
那个——抱歉打断一下。
And that sorry to interrupt.
所以这就是你输掉的方式?
And that's how you lose?
是的。
Yes.
你退出了。
You quit.
是的。
Yes.
哦,所以比赛会一直持续下去。
Oh, so the competition will just keep going.
我记得第一季总共持续了七十天。
I think season one lasted seventy days in in total.
对。
Yeah.
我们还在观望第二季会持续多久。
And we're still waiting to see how long season two will go.
是啊。
Yeah.
但你会一直坚持到最后一个人退出。
But you just go until you're the last person out there.
对。
Yeah.
直到其他人都无法再忍受为止。
Until everybody else kind of can't stand it anymore.
我是说,那会发生什么?
I mean, what happens though?
如果有两个人真的非常擅长这个会怎样?
What happens if two people are just really good at this?
那就是在
That's what happens at
第35天他们还在坚持的情况。
the 35 and they're still out there.
这有点像第五季末发生的情况。
That was kind of what happened at the end of season five.
我记得有10个人,他们全都坚持了下来,没有一个人退出。
10 of them, I think, who still kind of hang in there without any of them quitting.
于是比赛主持人决定让他们都晋级,因为外面实在太冷了。
So they all get kind of agreed by the competition host saying that it's too cold out there.
气温已经降到危险的程度了。
The temperature has dropped to an unsafe degrees.
所以第一季就到此为止,你们都将直接进入第二季。
So let's just stop here as season one and you're all going into season two.
哦。
Oh.
我
I
觉得事情就是这样。
think that's what happened.
哦。
Oh.
他们就继续下去了。
They just continued on.
是啊。
Yeah.
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, goodness me.
你,最后一个问题。
You, final question.
老实说,诚实的回答。
Honestly, honest answer.
你觉得你能做到吗,玉山?
Do you think you could do this, Yushan?
还是不行?
Or not?
不。
No.
他们吃蚂蚱。
They eat grasshopper.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't I can't
吃蚂蚱。
eat grasshopper.
我看过那个片段。
I saw that clip.
那位女士把它串在签子上。
The lady had she had it on like a skewer.
是啊。
Yeah.
就像街边小吃一样。
Like it was street food.
不过那些人确实会吃街头卖的蚱蜢。
But they people eat street food grasshoppers though.
是啊。
Yeah.
你做不到
You couldn't
吗?
do it?
不。
No.
那是蛋白质。
It's protein.
你可以用火烤着吃。
It's you you can burn it on fire.
好吧。
Okay.
展开剩余字幕(还有 73 条)
菲菲,第一季持续了七十天。
Fei Fei, how long do season one lasted seventy days.
菲菲能持续多久?
How long does Fei Fei last?
嗯,我2015年就退出了,就是贝尔·格里尔斯吃生老鼠肉那会儿。
Well, I would quit in 2015 when Bear Grylls eat that piece of raw rat meat Uh-huh.
在他的真人秀里。
In his reality show.
那时候我就该说不的。
And it was it was it was the time for me to say no.
那不适合我。
That's not for me.
你十年前就,退出了。
You quit ten years ago.
哦,你知道吗,我觉得我能行,因为我其实没真正参与其中。
Oh, I you know, I kinda think I could do it because I'm not actually in it.
但话说回来,你知道,人类往往能超越自我设限,做到比想象中更多的事。
But then again, you know, human beings, we can do more than what we're actual what we think we're capable of.
所以我觉得,如果我们三个真的置身那种环境,实际坚持的时间会比预想的更久。
So I think for the three of us, if we were actually out there, I think we'd last longer than we think we would.
超过
More than
五分钟。
five minutes.
超过五分钟。
More than five minutes.
包括蚂蚱在内。
Grasshoppers included.
嗯。
Mhmm.
您正在收听的是《圆桌派》。
You're listening to Roundtable.
顺便祝仍在参赛的选手们好运。
Best of luck, by the way, to to the contestants that are still in involved.
比赛现在正在进行中。
It's ongoing now.
对吧?
Right?
您正在收听的是圆桌会议。
You're listening to round table.
接下来是'激励星期一'环节。
We've got Motivational Monday on the way.
到了'激励星期一'时间了。
Motivational Monday time.
菲菲,你来开场吧。
Fei Fei, kick us off.
好的。
Yes.
其实我前几天在北京大风预警期间还出去跑步了,你知道的。
I went actually for warrant for a run-in the middle of gale alerts in Beijing, you know, for for the past several days.
你刚说完你在野外生存不了,结果转头就在大风天里跑步。
You just finished telling us you couldn't survive in the wild and you're out running in the middle of
嗯,这不一样。
Well, it's different.
我可是全副武装的,你知道吧。
I have my full gear, you know.
我穿了好几层衣服,还带着手机。
I have layers and I have my phone.
我离不开我的手机。
I can't live without my phone.
所以当我顶着风前行时,我开始有了个小感悟。
So as I push forward against the wind, I start to have this small revelation.
就是关于...你知道,我以前总在平衡问题上挣扎。
It's about, you know, I used to struggle with balance.
你知道,我右侧的力量和左侧不一样,这种不平衡体现在方方面面。
You know, the strength on my right side isn't the same on my left side, and the imbalance shows up everywhere.
比如说,我的膝盖和肩膀会疼痛,而且我在做一些动作时也存在姿势对齐的问题。
For example, I have my I have pains in my knees, in my shoulders, and also I have problems with alignment when I was trying to do some movements.
所以我试图'纠正'自己,但就是找不到正确的对齐点。
So but I try to correct myself, quote unquote, here, but I couldn't find the points of alignment.
我不知道什么时候做对了,嗯。
I don't know when I was doing it right Mhmm.
也不知道什么时候做错了。
When I made some mistakes.
对。
Right.
但当我迎着风跑时,我开始注意到,我开始感知到核心力量,开始注意到我的姿势对齐以及哪侧应该更用力。
But as I was running into the wind, I start to notice, you know, I I start to notice my core, start to notice how my alignment and which side of strength should I have more.
所以我觉得在一定的阻力下,这反而能帮助我更好地理解自身平衡,而不是单纯被风拖慢速度。
So I think that with some amount of resistance, it's perfect for to help me understand my balance well instead of, you know, just slowing down by the wind.
所以这在生活中也同样适用。
So it can works in life the same way too.
例如,当我们承受适量压力时——我指的不是过大压力。
For example, when we have some the right amount of pressure, I'm not talking about too much pressure.
嗯。
Mhmm.
恰到好处的阻力能迫使我们调整、觉察,从而找到生活中正确的定位。
Enough resistance just to force us to adjust, to become aware, and then find our proper alignment in life.
压力太小,我们会迷失方向。
Too little, we drift.
压力太大,我们会被压垮。
Too much, we break.
因此我们需要适度的压力。
So we need the right amount of pressure.
它还能为我们指明应该前进的方向。
And it also shows us where we are supposed to go.
它帮助我们发现自己更强大、更平衡的一面。
It help us to discover a stronger, a more balanced version of ourselves.
所以对于本周或过去遇到逆风的听众们,或许不要将它们视为障碍,而应视作助力,将它们视为推动力,帮助你找到更好的平衡。
So for our listeners who are facing some headwinds in the week or in the past, maybe don't look at them as obstacles, but as skies, as pushes in to help you find your better balance.
风某种程度上是一面镜子,是的。
The wind was somehow a mirror Yes.
它让你能够反思并专注于身体的平衡与协调。
That allowed you to reflect upon and focus on your balance and your alignment in your body.
如果没有那阵风,你可能根本不会想到
And without that wind, you wouldn't have even perhaps thought about
这一点。
that.
正是如此。
Exactly.
但看似阻碍的风,实际上却成了你提升自我的资源。
But the wind which presented itself as an obstacle actually became a resource for you to improve something.
确实如此。
Exactly.
哇。
Wow.
这让我想起了我在阿尼斯(一种武术)中学到的东西。
This just reminds me of something I learned in Arnis, which is a type of martial art.
当一根棍子在你面前摇摆指向你的头部时,与其像向后躲避那样后退或侧移,你只需向前迈一大步。
So when a stick is swaying in front of you directing at your head, instead of dodging like in as in backward, staying backward or going on the side, you just keep on step a big step forward.
与此同时,你好,用棍子从侧面格挡,让攻击者从你身旁掠过,朝你后方移动,这样你就脱离了对方的攻击范围。
Just welcoming that stick in the meantime blocking it from the side so that whoever is attacking you goes right next into you and into the back direction from you so that you are no longer in his or her range.
哦。
Oh.
这其实是同样的道理。
And that's sort of the same thing.
你不必躲闪。
You don't dodge.
你不要在风前向后倒。
You don't fall backwards in front of the wind.
你要迎风而上。
You go into it.
对。
Yeah.
你让它轻轻摇晃,享受这个过程,然后意识到你已经脱离险境了。
You kind of let it shake a little bit, enjoy that, and then realize you're already out of it.
你们刚才描述的正是《中国生存挑战》第三季所需的精确技能。
What you both just described are the exact skills needed for season three of Survive China.
正是如此。
Precisely.
我不认为这是适当的压力程度
I don't think it's a right amount of pressure I
我想今天的圆桌讨论就到这里吧。
think That will do it for Roundtable for today.
下次请继续收听我们的节目。
Join us again next time, please.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。