本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界运转不息。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这里是圆桌会议。
This is Roundtable.
您正在收听圆桌会议。
You're tuned in to Roundtable.
我是史蒂夫·哈瑟利。
I'm Steve Hatherley.
今天与玉山和玉顺一起。
Today with Yushan and Yushun.
接下来,超越传统课堂,一种新的校园生态正在线上蓬勃发展。
Coming up, beyond the lecture halls, a new campus ecosystem is thriving online.
学生自媒体创作者们正从宿舍起步打造个人品牌,在学业压力与网络名声的钢丝上行走。
Student We media creators are building their brands from their dorm rooms, navigating the tight rope between academic pressure and digital fame.
但代价是什么?
But at what cost?
他们的学业怎么办?
What about their studies?
室友的隐私如何保障?
What about their roommate's privacy?
共享生活空间的宁静又该何去何从?
And what about the quiet of shared living spaces?
之后,有时你会感到懒散,什么都不想做,只想独自吃完一整锅火锅,穿着衣服睡觉,甚至睡前连牙都不刷。
After that, sometimes you feel lazy and you don't feel like doing anything but eating an entire hot pot by yourself and sleeping in your clothes and you don't even brush your teeth before you go to bed.
如果你有这种感觉,你需要一些激励。
Well, if you're feeling like that, you need some motivation.
‘周一激励日’会帮你解决这个问题。
Motivational Monday will help you out with that.
它即将到来。
It's on the way.
我们的播客听众可以在苹果播客上找到《圆桌中国》。
Our podcast listeners can find us at Roundtable China on Apple Podcasts.
别忘了,我们也喜欢听到你的声音。
And don't forget, we love hearing your voice as well.
以下是你要做的:
So here's what you do.
你可以发送语音留言,分享对我们节目中讨论的任何话题的想法,我们会在节目中播放,你就能听到自己的声音了。
You send us a voice note with any of the thoughts that you might have on any of the things that we discuss here on the show, and then we play it for you on the air and you get to hear your voice.
很有趣吧?
Fun.
对吧?
Right?
Roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
Roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
Roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
Roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
如今随着数字媒体的广泛普及,自媒体——即个人社交媒体账号和其他由个人运营的媒体平台——已从一种消遣活动发展成为大学生中的显著现象。
And now, with the widespread penetration of digital media, WeMedia, that's personal social media accounts and other media platforms run by individuals, has evolved from a casual pastime into a prominent phenomenon among college kids.
一个与学术生活、集体生活、个人成长乃至职业规划相交织的领域。
One that intersects with academic life, collective living, personal growth, and even career planning.
他们都在发布些什么内容?
What are they posting about?
他们如何处理这些内容?
What are they doing with their content?
但不仅如此,他们如何平衡耗时的内容创作与学业责任?
But not only that, how do they balance the time consuming content creation with academic obligations?
因为如果你做过就知道,在网上发布内容不只是点击上传,前期需要做大量准备工作。
Because if you've done it, then you know putting a post online isn't just clicking upload, there's a lot that goes into it beforehand.
然后你还要面对个人取舍,以及室友同住带来的各种干扰。
Then you've got the personal trade offs, and then you've got the disrupt disruptions that come from being in a room with your roommate.
这算不算侵犯了他们的隐私?
Is it infringing on their privacy or not?
这是个非常有趣的话题,不是吗?
This is a really interesting topic, isn't it?
是啊。
Yeah.
这与过去截然不同,因为现在大学校园已经变成了某种广播站。
And this very different from the way it used to be because now college campuses have turned into broadcast stations of sorts.
那么这到底是怎么回事呢?
So what's going on here?
显然,自媒体之风如今正席卷校园,特别是在高等院校中盛行。
So apparently, the wind of WeMedia is now blowing vastly in campuses, especially in colleges and universities.
许多大学生都开通了自己的自媒体账号,其实就是在各种平台上创建自己的社交媒体账号。
Many university students, they have launched their own WeMedia accounts that's just simply opening your own social media account on whatever platform.
对吧?
Right?
应该
Should
某种程度上说,这听起来并不像是个多高级的术语。
kind of mention that that's not sounds it like a fancy term.
不是。
No.
其实并没有一个叫'自媒体'的平台,准确说是用户生成内容。
It's not really a platform that called WeMedia, but rather it's the user generated content Yeah.
由个人发布的。
By individuals Yeah.
分享自己的生活、经历或对某本书的读后感。
Posting their own life, their own experiences, or their own conclusions of a book.
说白了就是往个人频道上传内容的高级说法。
It's just a it's a fancy word for for uploading stuff to your own personal channels.
所以现在很多年轻人都热衷于此。
So, yeah, many young people are into it nowadays.
数量多到数以百万计。
Millions and millions of them.
而北京的《北京青年报》最近就对几所高校新闻传播专业的学生做了个调查。
And then here in Beijing, the Beijing Youth Daily actually conducted a survey among journalism and communication majors at several universities.
这些专业的学生被采访的原因其实很明显,因为,对,这正是他们未来计划从事的方向。
It's kind of obvious why these majors are being interviewed here because, yeah, that's what they plan to
可能现在就在为将来做准备。
do in the future for probably studying now.
是啊。
Yeah.
根据反馈,在近50份有效回答中,这些专业70%的学生表示主要在红书、小红书、抖音或微信公众号等平台运营自媒体账号。
So, yeah, According to the responses, among nearly 50 valid responses, 70% of students in these majors say they run their own Wemedia accounts primarily on a platform such as, RedNote, Xiaohongshu, or Douyen, or WeChat official accounts.
而在运营自媒体账号的学生中,90%的人拥有小红书账号。
And of those who operate Wemedia accounts, 90% manage an account on Xiaohongshu.
这意味着红书如今堪称年轻人最热衷的发帖平台。
That's meaning that Red Note is kind of the king among the platforms nowadays for young people to want to post on them.
不过这也不算新闻了吧?
That's not breaking news though, is it?
确实不是。
No.
重点不在这里——我们讨论的不是'哇好多中国年轻人都有红书账号'这种老生常谈。
That's not that's not the shocking that's not the that's not the story that we're talking about here is that, oh, wow.
很多中国年轻人都有红书账号。
A lot of young Chinese people have a a Rednote account.
嗯。
Mhmm.
对。
Yeah.
当然,他们确实如此。
Of course, they do.
关键在于他们可以利用自己的媒体或社交媒体账号来赚钱。
The point is that they can use their media or social media accounts to make money.
然后他们大概就相当于某种自由职业者。
And then they're, like, probably kind of self employed.
嗯。
And Mhmm.
有些大学甚至将创建社交媒体账号管理纳入了专业课程,还有些学校通过校园新媒体中心提供选修课、微专业或实习机会,来支持学生参与自媒体创作。
Some of these universities have even integrated creating media social media account management into their professional curriculums, while others offer, like, elective courses, micro majors, or internship opportunities through campus new media centers to support the students' engagement in creating, you know, We media.
是啊。
Yeah.
我...我不知道你是否见过那些调查,就是他们问中国孩子——小学生——长大后想做什么?
I I don't know about I don't know if you've ever seen surveys of, like, where they've asked Chinese kids, you know, elementary school students, what do you wanna do when you grow up?
这些答案看起来总是挺有趣的。
And, you know, the answers are always kind of fun to look at.
过去在西方,你会看到宇航员、消防员、警察或科学家之类的答案。
In the past, in the West, you'd see answers like astronaut or firefighter, police officer, or scientist, something like that.
我的答案是老师。
My answer was teacher.
你的答案也是老师,对吧?
Yours was teacher, wasn't it?
是的。
Yeah.
但现在这是社交媒体网红。
But now it's social media influencer Yeah.
以及相关的事物。
And things related.
所以,这又回到了一个观点:这些年轻人成长于数字时代,这已成为他们生活的一部分。
So, again, it comes back to the point that these are young people who grew up with in a digital era where this is just a part of their their lives.
不过我想说这个。
I wanna say this, though.
我认为我们必须重视这份调查结果。
I think we have to take this survey result.
我的意思是,首先,这个结果某种程度上是预料之中的。
I mean, first of all, the results are kind of expected.
但其次,他们是在一所新闻与传播学院进行的这项调查,询问的对象正是这些学生。
But second of all, they they conducted this survey at a journalism and communication school where or the these are the kids that they ask.
所以他们对这类事情感兴趣也就不足为奇了。
So it's not that surprising too that they're interested in this type of thing.
是啊。
Yeah.
这只是大学生在宿舍里做直播的现象。
It's just the phenomenon of college students living doing live streaming inside their dormitories.
我觉得这有点
I guess that is kind
新兴的意味。
of emerging.
这就是我们正在讨论的故事。
That's the story we're talking about here.
那么,这是怎么回事呢?
So what what's going on with that?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,有很多大学生在宿舍里创作并发布内容。
Well, there's a lot of college students that's posting contents and making them inside their dormitories.
就是这样。
And that yeah.
如今他们创作的内容五花八门。
There are all there are all kinds of contents that they're creating nowadays.
比如旅行,或者更确切地说,日常生活,我在宿舍的学习方式。
For example, there's travel rather, just day to day life, how I do my studies in the dorm.
宿舍之外,还有小众和生活方式主题,比如食堂饭菜的味道、最近购买的时尚穿搭、旧衣改造等。
And also outside of the dorm, there are also niche and lifestyle theme, like how does the food taste in my canteen, the fashion outfit I'm buying myself these days, and old clothes transformation.
这些都是大学生中常见的话题。
These are all common topics among these college students.
大多数学生会避开社会新闻相关话题,他们更倾向于运营自媒体账号,把展现个人特色作为最大卖点,我是说,这个机会?
And most students, they avoid social news related topics, and they prefer to run a WeMedia account by just showing their own individuality as a biggest selling point I mean, this chance?
嗯,还有校园生活。嗯哼。
Well, that and and campus life Mhmm.
我觉得这挺酷的,因为这里有两个很大的好处。
Which I think is kinda cool because there's two big benefits here.
是的。
Yes.
对于那个校区的在校生来说,你知道的,哦,食堂那天有什么菜?
For existing students at that campus, you know, oh, what's at the canteen that day?
那道菜我还没尝过。
What does the I haven't tried that dish.
那个味道怎么样?
What does that taste like?
这门课怎么样?
What's this class like?
我正在考虑选这门课。
I was thinking about taking this class.
这里有一篇相关的帖子。
Here's a post about it.
所以我认为这对已经在那里的学生确实很有帮助。
So that that's really beneficial, I think, for the students who are already there.
但如果你考虑潜在的学生,那些正在考虑就读类似大学或那所特定大学的学生,如果他们能了解到在校生的校园生活是怎样的,这也可能是一个重要的卖点。
But then if you think about potential students, students who are thinking about, you know, attending a university like that or or that particular university, if they can get a sense of what campus life is like for the students who live there, this could be a major selling point as well.
是的。
Yeah.
当然,我们提到的很多这类内容都很不错。
And a lot of these content we were mentioning, of course, they are good.
它们可能会很有帮助。
They can be helpful.
关键在于我们提到的这种现象,即在宿舍内录制视频甚至直播的行为已经出现,这一现象引发了公众对个人利益
And the point is that what we mentioned, this phenomenon of maybe recording a video or live streaming even in their dormitories has emerged, and this phenomenon has sparked public attention to the balance between personal interests
对。
Right.
与集体生活之间平衡的关注。
And collective life.
所以他们发布的内容并不是问题所在。
So it's not the content that they're posting about.
那种内容可以被视为多赢多赢的局面。
That can be viewed as win win win win.
对吧?
Right?
大学相关、校园生活、美食、课堂,这类这类内容。
College stuff, college life, food, classes, that type that type of thing.
问题不在内容本身。
It's not the content.
而是拍摄行为、拍摄地点以及受此影响的人。
It's the filming and the location of the filming and who is affected by that.
是的。
Yeah.
根据我个人观察,几年前在RentNote上流行的是整个女生或男生宿舍,他们试图创作《我的宿舍生活》迷你剧,或是重演《指环王》《西游记》等著名影视剧的经典场景。
I guess a few years ago, what's popular on RentNote based on my personal observation is that a whole dorm of female or male students, They're trying to create little mini dramas of my dorm life or they're trying to recreate famous scenes from Lord of the Ring, from the Journey to the West, those famous TV franchises.
所以这是由宿舍全体成员共同参与的。
So that's participated by all members within the dorm.
好的。
Okay.
那么现在我们讨论的是宿舍成员个人发布、编辑甚至拍摄的行为,他或她自己没有考虑这可能会如何影响宿舍里的其他成员?
And now we're talking about individual acts of posting and and editing and even filming by one dorm member, him or herself, without considering how it might affect other members in the dorm?
因为其中一些直播可能相当长,而且由于他们是学生才会发生这种情况。
Because some of these live streams can be quite long and it happens because they're students.
他们必须,你知道的,要上课,然后这些直播可能在宿舍里进行到很晚,这可能会影响到其他室友。
They have to, you know, have classes and then these livestreams may happen in the dorm very late and that may affect the rest of other, like, their roommates.
因此这引发了很多讨论,好吧,你在做这件事,看起来非常光鲜,但问题是你影响了别人的生活。
So this sparked a lot of discussion that, okay, you are doing the thing, you looks very fancy, but the thing is that you are affecting other people's life.
对。
And Right.
其他人,实际上我们不是在说他们没有获得利益,而是基本上这只是关于你自己,你没有考虑他人的感受。
Other people, they are not actually we're not talking about they are not getting benefits, but it's basically about it's just only you and you are not considering others' feelings.
这是与你同住一个屋檐下的其他人的同意。
It's the consent of all the rest that's living with you in this under the same roof.
另外,对其他室友也有巨大的隐私侵犯,因为你基本上可以把相机放在别人称之为家的最私密的地方,以一种...是的。
Plus, there's the huge privacy infringement for other dorm mates too because you can basically place your camera in the most intimate place that others call home in a way that yeah.
如果是我,想象一下放学和课程后的生活,我在宿舍里累了,想换衣服,却不得不担心宿舍里隐藏的相机在哪里,我的室友正试图为自己制作视频,那是个大问题。
If it's me imagine my my life after schools and courses and I'm tired at home at dorm and I feel like getting exchanged and I have to worry about where's the camera that's hidden inside the dorm that my dorm mate is trying to, you know, create videos for herself, then that's a big issue.
是的。
Yeah.
我是说,因为这正在发生,因为人们在有室友的情况下在宿舍里拍摄,他们在校园的共享空间里拍摄。
I mean, because it's taking play because people are filming in their dorm rooms when they have a roommate, they're filming on campus in shared spaces.
可能在食堂,也可能在公共区域。
Maybe in the cafeteria, maybe out in the public spaces as well.
但即便在那些公共空间里,你周围依然都是同龄人。
But when you're out in those public spaces, you're still surrounded by your peers.
对。
Right.
对吧?
Right?
而且他们未必愿意出现在你的视频里。
And they don't necessarily want to be in your videos.
所以不难理解人们为何对此不满,但同样容易理解学生为何对此非常热衷。
So it's easy to understand why people might be upset by this, but it's also easy to understand why students would be very interested in in doing this.
许多学生创作者并不只把这当作爱好。
Many student creators, they look at this beyond just being a hobby.
他们视之为潜在的职业发展机会。
They're looking at this as a potential career development.
43.3%的受访者表示这对他们的职业生涯可能很重要。
43.3% of the respondents said that this could be important for their career.
他们并不清楚进入职场后该如何转型自己的账号内容。
They don't necessarily know how to transform their account contents after they get into the workplace.
比如,他们之前拍摄的内容如何与未来的工作产生关联?
Like, how does it how does what they filmed before apply to what they will do in the future?
但你对这个怎么看?
But what do you think what do you think about that?
首先,你觉得这种趋势怎么样?
What do well, first of all, what do you think about this trend?
我是说,如果你还住在校园里,看到人们这样会不会觉得烦?因为可能不止一个人,你时不时就会看到。
I mean, would that be annoying for you if you were still living on a campus and and you were seeing people because it's probably not just one person like you see sometimes.
在校园里看到人们为他们的自媒体账号拍摄和创作,这可能是相当常见的景象。
This is probably quite a common sight on campus to see people filming and creating for their for their WeMedia accounts.
但有趣的是,当然有很多这样的视频博主和博主每天分享他们的校园生活,但在校园里,我不认为会有千分之一的人这样做,因为根据我实际观察到的情况是这样,不过我对此无所谓。
But interestingly, of course, there are a lot of these vloggers and bloggers that share their school life every day mostly, but in campus, I wouldn't say that is there's probably gonna like, one out of 1,000 people are doing that because because that that is the actually, fact that I saw, but I'm I'm fine with it.
除非你让我知道我没有防备,那种情况除外。
Only if when you will let me know that I am not, like, totally undefended, that kind of situation.
只要你穿着衣服就行。
As long as you're wearing clothes.
是啊。
Yeah.
我懂你的意思。
I know what you mean.
你在校园的时候遇到过这种情况吗?
Did you find did you have this type of situation when you were on campus?
所以这是
So this is
新的。
new.
相对较新的。
Relatively new.
这在近年来大学生中算是相对较新的现象。
It's relative relatively new among university students in recent years.
以我的情况为例,如果有人在公共场所进行个人拍摄且需要背景,我们称之为背景板,就是人们走来走去的地方。
And if it's my case, if somebody is doing like a personal filming in public places and has to require a background, we call it like background board where people walk around.
而我未经同意就被拍进画面,或者比如当我正想独处时却发生了这种事。
And I am captured into that frame without my consent or when for example, I'm I'm just feeling like being alone and then that happened.
我可能会翻个白眼,你懂吧?
I'll perhaps give a roll of my eyes, you know?
就是,在任何情况下未经告知就被拍摄,我都会感到不舒服。
Like, I don't I don't feel comfortable to be filmed without being told that I'm being filmed under whatever con circumstances.
从法律角度来说。
Legally.
现在从法律层面看,这里有几个问题。
Now, legally, there's a couple of questions here.
对。
Right.
第一,平台方面。
Number one, the platforms.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
你把这些内容发布在哪里?
Where are you posting these con contents?
对。
Right.
那他们允许什么呢?
And then what do they allow?
他们允许,比如说,镜头里出现路人吗?
Do they allow, you know, people to be in the shot?
据我所知,在中国,公共场所是可以自由拍摄的。
As far as I know, I've been told that in China, if it's a public space, you can film comfortably.
如果有人刚好经过被拍到脸,也不会有法律问题。
And if people happen to, like, walk by and their face happens to be in it, there's no legal problems.
是啊。
Yeah.
我看到你社交媒体里很多人都在朝你的镜头挥手。
A lot of people I saw in your social media posts were waving at your camera.
没错。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
不过好吧。
But okay.
所以我出去自己拍了一些素材,纯粹觉得好玩。
So I've gone out and I've done a little filming myself just because it's fun.
对吧?
Right?
你知道,我算是北京的新人,有时会看到些很酷的东西,但我也收到过两种反应。
You know, I'm new relatively new in Beijing, and I see cool stuff sometimes, but I've gotten both responses.
我遇到过身后入镜的人,他们就像'哦,我们也来入镜吧',甚至在我没跟他们说话或看他们时也会挥手。
I've gotten the people behind me who were in the shot who were just like, oh, let's be in this, and they'll wave when I'm not even talking to them or looking at them.
我遇到过这种情况。
I've gotten that.
但我也遇到过在餐厅时的情况——
But I've also gotten where when I was at a restaurant
翻白眼?
Roll of the eye?
就是那种
The roll
翻白眼。
of the eyes.
你怎么敢?
How dare you?
所以我是这么想的。
So here's the thing that I think.
有时候确实,人们不想入镜。
Sometimes, yeah, people don't wanna be in the shot.
这我能理解。
I get that.
但有时候他们只是单纯觉得别人拍摄的行为很烦人。
But sometimes they just find it annoying if people are filming at all.
确实如此。
So true.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
不管他们是否在镜头里。
Whether they're in the shot or not.
但我想问你的另一个问题是,即便他们无法将这些点联系起来,也就是说,无论他们未来是否会在工作中运用这些。
But the other question I wanted to ask you, you know, even if they can't connect the dots, so to speak, about whether they will employ this in their future work activities or not.
你还认为这是值得投入的活动吗?
Do you still think this is a worthwhile activity?
因为当你制作这样的视频时,拍摄部分其实是最简单的。
Because when you make a video like this, the video the filming is the easy part.
剪辑才是噩梦,有时要耗费数小时。
The editing is the nightmare that takes hours sometimes.
所以你还得平衡学业责任。
So you've gotta balance your academic responsibilities too.
没错。
Yeah.
因为你首先是去当大学生的。
Because you're there to be a university student.
首要的。
First.
第一。
First.
没错。
Right.
你去那里不是为了成为社交媒体网红。
You're not there to become a social media influencer.
对。
Right.
或者有时候,确实有些迷你课程或精选书籍课程会教你如何做到这一点。
Or sometimes, do have mini courses or select book courses that teaches you how to do that.
但孩子们,现在就把这视为全职职业还为时过早。
But to consider that as a full time career is still too early kids.
在这个人生阶段,多想想你的学业生活如何比那些更重要。
Just think about how your academic life can matter more than that at this particular phase of your life.
我认为这真的会改变这些年轻人的生活,因为就像你提到的,史蒂夫,剪辑、拍摄和整个节目制作会耗费大量时间。
I think it would really make a difference for these young people because like you mentioned, Steve, costs a lot of time to edit, to film, and to program your whole thing.
有时候一个短视频的制作甚至需要不止一个人。
And sometimes it requires more than just one person to do a a short production.
就像我说的,以前整个宿舍参与录制一个非常受欢迎的系列节目是很流行的。
Like I mentioned, it used to be so popular for the the whole dorm to participate in a very popular franchise or series recording there.
他们可能需要长达一周的时间才能完成拍摄和剪辑。
Could take up to a week for them to finish filming and editing.
所以作为学生,先考虑你的首要任务。
So Just consider your priority as a student.
是的。
Yeah.
正如你提到的,虽然很多学生都在做这个,我认为这也是因为,当然如你所说,这可能成为他们的潜在职业。
And as as you mentioned, while a lot a lot of these students are doing this, I think that's also because is it of course, you said it can be a potential career for them.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这也表明,或许毕业后,他们具备管理和运营社交媒体账号的能力与技能。
And it is also showing that maybe graduated, they have the ability, they have the skill to manage potential a social media account.
他们有能力进行剪辑、拍摄,尝试不同角度,运用多种技巧完成不同镜头。
They have the ability to do the editing, do the filming, and maybe different angles, different skills of do that different shots.
对吧?
Right?
这就是他们展示的方式。
That is how they are showing.
或许这就像是一本个人艺术作品集,可以向公司展示——我有这个能力,是的。
Maybe that is a kind of, like, a art piece book for for for themselves and then that they can show to the company that I have the ability Yeah.
来运营一个社交媒体账号。
To run a social media account.
对。
Right.
也许这能让人惊叹。
Maybe that can wow.
社交媒体在广告领域正变得极其重要,可以说,它很可能已成为几乎所有企业进行广告宣传的新途径。
Social media is becoming huge, huge in advertisement, and it is probably the new way for, I will say, mostly all of the companies to do advertisements.
是啊。
Yeah.
你这基本上是在给自己做实习呢。
You're basically self conducting an internship for that.
没错。
Yeah.
而且我理解这种吸引力,嗯。
And I understand the attraction Mhmm.
因为有很多例子,当人们浏览小红书或其他社交媒体时,确实。
Because there's a lot of examples when people look on Xiaohongshu or any other social media Yeah.
网站上,你可以从中获得灵感。
Website, you can get inspiration there.
所以我明白你为什么想做这个,但它不能干扰你的学业。
So I know why you wanna do it, but it's something that can't interfere with your studies.
我同意这一点。
I agree with that.
你可以培养很多非常棒的技能,但同时要确保去上课,不要让它开始影响你的学业。
There's a lot of really wonderful skills you can create, but at the same time, make sure you go to your classes and and stop or or don't start interfering with your academic studies.
不过挺有意思的小趋势,对吧?
Interesting little trend though, isn't it?
我在想大学会如何应对。
I wonder how universities will respond.
我猜如果他们设立专门的拍摄区域,或许能稍微解决这个问题。
I guess maybe if they set up areas for filming, specific areas for filming, that might solve a little bit of the problem.
那不会是人们真正想看的内容。
That wouldn't be the content that people actually wanna see.
他们想看的是真实的东西。
They they want to see the authentic True.
那就像是某种内容。
That would be like a Content.
是为学校而不是为他们自己的椅子做的宣传视频。
Promotion video for the school rather than for their own chairs.
这里是食堂后面的垃圾桶。
Here is the garbage can behind the canteen.
它又出现了。
Here it is again.
它又出现了。
Here it is again.
是的。
Yeah.
说得好。
That's a great point.
你应该这么做。
You should.
我认为对学校来说,重点应该是如何引导年轻人自我调节,在他们制作的内容上做出更理性的选择,以及他们应该分配多少时间在上面。
I guess for schools, the the focus should be on how to guide your youth to self regulate and make more rational choices on the contents they're making and how much time they should allocate on
那个。
that.
说得好。
Well said.
说得好。
Well said.
不过正如我所说,这个趋势很有趣。
Interesting trend, though, like I said.
好的。
Alright.
请继续关注我们。
Stay with us.
接下来我们将迎来'励志星期一'环节。
We've got motivational Monday coming up next.
励志星期一。
Motivational Mondays.
励志星期一时刻到了。
Motivational Motivational Monday time.
今天谁想第一个来?
Who wants to go first today?
Yushun,你想来吗?
Yushun, you wanna go?
好的。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
最近我的周末过得非常充实,可以说,从逛展览到去城市周边短途旅行,都让我感到满足。
Lately, my weekends have been wonderfully fulfilling, I would say, from, you know, wandering through exhibitions to taking short trips to the outskirts of the city.
这些冒险活动给了我一种不会让我感到疲惫,反而充满能量的休息方式。
These s'more adventures have given me that kind of rest that doesn't leave me sluggish, but instead fills me with more energy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这让我意识到一个重要的事情,那就是学会如何休息也是一种技能。
So it made me realize something important that is learning how to rest is also a skill.
所以我们常常会感到内疚,你知道的,因为放慢脚步,好像休息就意味着我们不够努力。
So we often feel guilty sometimes, you know, for slowing down as if taking a break means we're not working hard enough.
但有时候休息恰恰是让我们在周一能以更清晰的头脑、更多的创造力和更充沛的精力出现的方式。
But sometimes rest is exactly how and what allows us to show up on Monday with more clarity, more creativity, more energy.
所以
So
动力。
The motivation.
是的。
Yeah.
而且休息并没有单一的定义。
And there is no single definition of rest.
也许有些人,你知道的,他们认为休息就是睡到自然醒。
Maybe some people, you know, they rest means, like, sleeping until they naturally wake up.
有些人则认为不停运动,比如跑步和徒步,出汗释放压力才是休息。
Some people think that just moving nonstop, like running and hiking, sweating out, they're stressed.
这就是他们休息的方式。
It's the way that they rest.
或者有些办公室职员,他们会在体力劳动中找到休息。
Or some office worker, they will just find rest in some physical labor jobs.
所以当你说休息是一门技能时,是的。
So when you say resting is a skill Yeah.
如果你是休息学教授,你会怎么教别人呢?
How would you teach someone then if you are the professor of rest?
所以没有所谓正确的休息方式。
So there's no right way to rest.
任何能让你的身心和精神放松的方式都是好的休息。
Anything that relaxes your mind, your body, and your spirit is a good way to rest.
所以做任何你觉得放松的事情,但最重要的是你需要身体上感受到放松。
So do whatever that you feel that it is relaxing and but I think most importantly is that you need to be physically feel that you're relaxed.
也许吧。
So maybe yeah.
这就是我的感受。
That that's what I feel.
换个环境,暂时脱离日常作息,有时能让你感觉焕然一新并放松下来。
We're getting to another space and get out the daily routine sometimes is the way that you can feel a little bit differently and relaxed.
是啊。
Yeah.
稍微放空一下,在不同于你每天工作的熟悉环境中拓宽视野。
Zone out a little bit and kind of widen your gaze in a different environment than the one that you're so familiar with that some that that you're working with particularly every single day.
每周至少有几个小时不要去想那些让你压力山大的事情。
Stop thinking about the things that stress you out for at least a few hours a week.
是啊。
Yeah.
你呢,史蒂夫?
What about you, Steve?
你的励志星期一?
Your motivational Monday?
我今天励志星期一?
My motivational Monday today?
对啊。
Yeah.
嗯,我之前谈到大学生们在校期间为自媒体拍摄时放慢语速的原因,我说了这个。
Well, the reason I slowed down when we were talking about the university students and they were, you know, filming for their WeMedia during campus time, and I said this.
我说他们不知道自己无法将点滴串联起来,因为他们看不清未来。
I said they don't know they can't connect the dots because they can't see their future.
他们不知道这些经历将来是否有用。
They don't know if it's going to be applicable or not, useful or not.
好吧,我承认这是剽窃史蒂夫·乔布斯的观点。
Well, I stole that, pardon me, from Steve Jobs.
他2005年在斯坦福大学的毕业演讲,如今已成为近年来最著名的演讲之一。
His 2005 Stanford commencement speech is now one of the more famous speeches in
保持饥饿,保持愚蠢。
recent Stay hungry, stay foolish.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
引文是这样的:'你的工作将占据你生活的大部分,而真正获得满足的唯一途径就是去做你认为是伟大的工作。'
And the quote is, your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
他将演讲主要分为三部分,其中一点是关于'串联生命中的点滴'。
And one of the main points he divided that speech into three parts, and one was connecting the dots.
顺便说一句,他还谈到了自己大学辍学的经历。
And he talked about how he dropped out of university, by the way.
这不是我要说的重点。
That's not my point.
我不是在给这个建议。
I'm not giving that advice.
他还谈到生命中那些看似无关的事件——嗯。
He also talked about how there were seemingly unrelated events in his life Mhmm.
这些事件最终引导他走向了人生的归宿。
That led to where he would eventually end up.
他选修了书法课——演讲中提到这点——后来这塑造了他人生后期运用的优美字体设计。
He took a calligraphy class, He talked about that in the speech, and it later shaped the beautiful typography that would that he would make use of later on in his life.
他在演讲中说,你们知道,就是要'串联生命中的点滴'。
And what he said in the speech was, you know, connecting the dots in your life.
他说:'只有在回顾时才能串联起这些点滴,但你无法在向前看时预知它们如何连接。'
He said, I'm only able to connect the dots looking back, but you can't connect the dots looking forward.
所以当我读到那些大学生说,'哦,我们现在在做这些拍摄项目,是为了社交媒体',我不知道这对未来是否有用。
And so when I read about those college kids who were saying, oh, we're doing these filming projects now and it's for social media and I don't know if it's gonna be useful in the future.
我说,如果你能平衡好学业,那就去做吧,因为你不知道未来会怎样。
I say, if you can balance it with your studies, do it because you don't know where your future is going to go.
也许这将成为你未来需要连接的一个点。
Maybe it's gonna be a dot in the future for you to align.
你未来会有很多这样的点。
You will have dots in the future.
哦。
Oh.
毫无疑问。
There's no question.
嗯。
Mhmm.
问题在于你会拥有哪些点?
The question is what dots will you have?
展开剩余字幕(还有 25 条)
哦。
Oh.
所以唯一能让你更好地引导生活走向你想要的点的方法
So the only way you can better steer your life towards dots that you want to have
嗯。
Mhmm.
就是尽力而为,培养新技能,学习新事物,结识新朋友,进行有意义的对话。
Is to try your best, develop develop new skills, learn about new things, meet new people, have great conversations.
世事难料。
You never know.
你永远无法预知。
You never know.
如果两年前,或者三年前你问我,嘿,史蒂夫,你会住在北京做中文播客和广播。
If you asked me two years ago, oh, or three years ago, hey, Steve, you're gonna live in Beijing and work on, you know, Chinese podcasts and radio.
我肯定会说,什么?
I would have said, what?
这是一个点。
This is a dot.
但我当时不知道它从何而来,可我知道自己一直在为之准备,尽管当时并未意识到。
But I didn't know where it was coming, but I know that I prepared for it even though I didn't know I was preparing for it.
这说得通吗?
Does that make sense?
嗯。
Yeah.
而且这很有哲学意味。
And also it's very philosophical.
确实。
It is.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
但史蒂夫·乔布斯的演讲就充满哲学性。
But Steve Jobs speech was very philosophical.
如果你能找到的话,可以在网上看看那个。
Have a look at that online if you can find it.
它确实相当鼓舞人心。
It it's quite inspirational for sure.
好的。
Alright.
今天的圆桌会议就到这里。
That will do it for today's roundtable.
非常感谢你今天抽空和我们在一起。
Thank you very much for spending your time with us today.
谢谢你,顺。
Thanks to you, Shun.
谢谢你,肖恩。
Thanks to you, Sean.
我是史蒂夫。
My name is Steve.
希望你今天过得愉快,也期待下次再见。
We hope you have a good one and we also hope we'll see you again next time.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。