本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界持续运转。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这里是圆桌论坛。
This is Roundtable.
您正在收听圆桌论坛。
You're tuned in to Roundtable.
今天我和费菲与玉顺一起主持。
I'm Steve Hatherly today with Fei Fei and Yushun.
接下来,我们将回顾本周的各期节目,挑选出三个片段——一些不同的故事、不同的视角,它们看似毫无关联,却确实彼此相连。
Coming up, we're circling back through the week's episodes to pull out three moments, some different stories, different angles with no obvious reason that they belong together, but they do.
圆满的循环即将呈现。
The full circle is coming up.
我们的播客听众可以在苹果播客上搜索“Roundtable China”找到我们。
Our podcast listeners can find us at Roundtable China on Apple Podcast.
别忘了我们也非常期待听到您的声音,请向我们发送语音留言。
Don't forget that we love to hear from you too, so send your voice notes our way.
Roundtable 播客,网址 qq.com。
Roundtable Podcast at qq.com.
再次提醒,Roundtable 播客,网址 qq.com。
Once again, Roundtable Podcast at qq.com.
现在开始。
And now.
三个故事。
Three stories.
一个议会。
One Knesset.
这就是完整的循环。
This is the full circle.
是时候推出新的一期《完整循环》了。
It is time for another edition of the Full Circle.
这是一个环节,我们会从本周的节目中挑选三个故事,并找出它们之间的联系。
It's a segment where we take three stories from this week's shows and draw a line between them.
我们需要更仔细地观察,因为这条线索在一开始并不明显。
And we have to look a little bit more closely because that line is not obvious in the beginning.
费菲,今天由你来主导。
Fei Fei, you've got it today.
我们从哪里开始?
Where do we begin?
首先,让我们从周二的一个故事说起,叫做‘学位与未来职业的关联’。
So first of all, let's start from Tuesday with a story called linking degrees with future jobs.
最值得注意的是,不仅在中国,而且在全球范围内,我们正看到就业市场与大多数学生所能选择的专业之间,差距越来越大。
The most notable thing, not only here in China but also on a global scale, is that we are seeing a bigger and bigger mismatch between jobs and the majors, the study programs that most students are able to enroll themselves in.
意思是,学生们在大学里学习的专业,毕业后在就业市场上并不那么适用。
Meaning students who are studying programs at university that were turning out to not be as applicable in the job market.
是的。
Yes.
因此,中国正在加强这些大学课程与企业实际岗位之间的联系。
And that's why where China is strengthening these links between these university programs and the real jobs in the companies.
有很多政策。
There are a lot of policies.
它们基本上通过联合项目等方式促进教育、科技与人才的融合。
They they sort of basically, they're promoting integration among education, technology, and talent through, for example, joint programs.
我们提到一个叫做卓越工程师计划的东西。
We talk about some something called outstanding engineering program.
这是一个由顶尖大学和顶尖企业共同推出的硕士和博士项目,它们共同开设课程和项目,并为许多学生授予学位。
It's a master and doctoral program that's been launched among top universities and top companies, and they are sort of creating classes and programs and also together and also giving out degrees to a lot of these students as well.
这是在填补存在的差距。
It's about filling in the gap that exists.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
你下一个故事是什么?
What's your next story?
这也是从周二开始的。
And it's also from Tuesday.
这个故事叫《当爱情登上舞台》。
It's a story called When Love Takes the Stage.
传统相亲正在获得一种喜剧式的升级。
Traditional matchmaking is getting a comedic glow up.
在中国各地,年轻单身人士正在放弃尴尬的晚餐约会,转而登上舞台——这么说吧——参加单口喜剧相亲节目。
Across China, young singles are ditching awkward dinner dates and stepping into the spotlight, so to speak, at stand up comedy matchmaking shows.
是的。
Yeah.
你应该没看过这一集,我觉得。
You should I don't think you were here for this episode.
对吧?
Right?
你对这个话题有什么看法?
What do you think about that topic?
这听起来很有趣,因为当你调侃或提到这种约会可能很尴尬时,我觉得这些人确实需要通过脱口秀来相识,甚至可能发展成浪漫关系。
That sounds interesting because when you were teasing or saying the topic that that kind of date could be awkward, well, I think these people really do need a stand up comedy to meet up with each other and maybe developing to a romantic relationship too.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这种形式。
That kind of form.
是的。
Yeah.
这可以说是在破冰。
It kind it kind of breaks the ice, so to speak.
或者说,是直接砸碎冰块。
Or smashes the ice, I guess.
是的。
Yeah.
与以前传统的集体相亲活动相比,这种方式更加自发。
It's more spontaneous compared with before, you know, in in the old mass matchmaking act activities.
是的。
Yeah.
如今年轻人非常喜欢这种方式。
And young people are loving it these days.
好的。
Alright.
你的第三个也是最后一个话题。
Your third and final topic.
周四的最后一个话题是关于振兴戏剧艺术。
The final topics from Thursday is about revitalizing theatrical arts.
中国刚刚发布了全新的三年戏剧振兴行动计划。
China has just released its brand new three year action plan for the revitalization of drama.
这是一次全面的后台升级,涵盖了从培养新一代表演人才到在社交媒体上拍摄民间戏曲微剧的所有方面。
This is a full blown backstage upgrade that's involving everything from cultivating new generations of performing talents to shooting folk opera microdramas on social media.
是的。
Yeah.
我之前提到过一点,就是这些历史剧目和传统艺术形式,现在被垂直地呈现在手机屏幕上。
That was one of the points that I brought up is these historical pieces with this historical art form and now putting it, you know, vertically on phone screens.
这很酷吗?
Is it cool?
难道不酷吗?
Is it not?
这是否让新一代的人更容易接触到它?
Is it making it accessible to a new generation of people?
这是否也让新一代的人觉得有趣?
Is it making it interesting to that new generation too?
是的。
Yeah.
而且我觉得玉顺也上了那个节目,她分享了很多关于小城市、小县城里民间戏曲如何努力生存,以及在新计划下能获得哪些支持的内容。
And also, I think Yushun is on that show, and she shared a lot of, you know, folk operas really in small cities, small counties, and how they're trying to survive and what kind of support they can get under this new plan.
是的。
Yeah.
那天节目结束后,玉顺对我说,史蒂夫,如果你让我讲,这个话题我能讲两个小时。
After the show that day, Yushun said to me, you know, Steve, I could talk about that for two hours if you let me, that topic.
她真的对这个话题特别投入。
She's she's really into that one.
好的。
Alright.
那么,我们现在来谈我们的三个主题。
So here we go with our three topics.
表面上看它们毫无关联,但费费,你找到了它们之间的联系。
Seemingly nothing to do with each other, Fei Fei, but you have found a link.
让我们回到这个完整的循环。
Let's get to the full circle.
我发现这三个故事的共同点在于,传统正被当今的年轻一代重新塑造。
The common thread that I find among these three stories is really about traditions being reshaped by today's younger generation.
首先,在将单口喜剧作为约会之夜的故事中,我们谈到年轻人正在转变传统的相亲观念,将其变为一种互动娱乐形式。
So, firstly, on the stand up comedy as date night story, we talked about young people are transforming the traditional idea of matchmaking, and they are turning it into interactive entertainment.
没有正式的安排。
So there there is no formal setups.
没有唠叨的父母。
There is no nagging parents.
也没有对薪资等物质条件的硬性要求清单。
There is no checklist for material stand standards like your salaries.
相反,约会变得更为轻松和随性。
But instead dating becomes something lighter and more spontaneous.
它强调的是参与、尝试,以及将旧有的社会习俗重塑以适应现代生活方式和审美。
It's about engagement, experimentation, and reshaping old social practices to fit modern lifestyles and aesthetics.
而在复兴传统戏曲方面,这实际上是一场更广泛的推动,旨在帮助传统戏剧适应当代观众。
And then on revitalizing theatrical hours, it's a broader push really to help traditional theater adapt to contemporary audiences.
我们讨论的行动计划鼓励采用新的推广方式,比如在手机上观看微戏剧。
The action plan we talked about encourages new outreach methods such as micro drama on your phone.
还有技术也参与其中。
There are also technology taking part.
但本质上,这关乎讲故事。
But essentially, it's about storytelling.
你知道的。
You know?
你如何让古老的故事与当今世界产生共鸣?
How do you make old stories speak to today's world?
你如何从书架上取下经典作品,让年轻观众重新感受到它们的生命力?
How do you take classics from the shelves and bring them back to life for younger audiences?
市面上有一些实验性作品正在尝试这样做。
There are experimental productions out there trying to do that.
比如,他们把传统民间戏曲改编成适合手机播放的连续剧,或将当代小说改编成古典舞台剧形式。
You know, they're turning traditional folk opera into serialized macro dramas for mobile screens or adapting contemporary novels into classical stage formats.
最后,关于教育与就业的衔接。
And then finally, on the linking education with employment.
这个故事实际上是从两个方向共同发生转变。
This story is really about changing from both directions.
有学生正在探索新的路径。
There are students exploring new pathways.
他们正在回到职业学校。
They are going back to vocational schools.
他们尝试跨学科的学习,你知道的,实践型培训。
They're trying out interdisciplinary studies, you know, hands on trainings.
他们正在探索老师们可能从未接触过的领域。
They're testing waters their teachers may never have touched before.
或者敢于接触的领域。
Or dared to touch.
是的。
Yes.
嗯。
Mhmm.
同时,大学也在重新思考如何培养人才。
And then at the same time, universities are rethinking how they train talents.
它们需要与产业更紧密地合作。
They they need closer collaboration with the industry.
它们需要更多的实践培训。
They need more practical training.
它们需要围绕真实经济需求设计的项目。
They need programs designed around real economic needs.
结果是从被动遵循预设的职业路径,转向主动创造机会,并在这个过程中重塑教育体系本身。
And the result is a shift from passively follow pro following predefined career paths to actively shaping opportunities and in that process reshaping the education system itself.
所以这是为了更好地改变传统吗?
So it's about changing traditions for the better?
嗯,也许吧,也许不是,但这并不是重点。
Well, maybe, maybe not, but that's not really what it's about.
这是为了使传统适应现代时代。
It's about changing traditions to fit modern times.
是的。
Yes.
因为,你知道,现在的传统就是这样。
Because, you know, that's traditions right now.
我们现在的相亲方式感觉非常僵化
We have, like, matchmaking that feels really rigid
而且过时。
and Archaic.
对。
Yeah.
婚姻被当成一张必须满足的清单。
Focused on marriage is like a checklist of things that you need to fit in.
而现在,它在脱口秀俱乐部中获得了新生,笑声真的帮助打破了僵局。
And now it's finding new life in comedy clubs where laughter really helped break the ice.
而那些难以吸引年轻观众的传统民间戏曲,正在通过富有创意的实验和新政策,寻找融入现代生活的全新方式。
And then the traditional folk opera that struggles to attract to young audiences, they are having creative experiments and also new policies helping to to find fresh ways into our modern life.
但反对的观点可能是,像传统艺术这样美丽的东西,没必要去改动。
But the argument against could be there's no need to mess with something as beautiful as the traditional art.
是的。
Yeah.
但我想说,更深层的问题是,究竟什么才是传统。
But that's the the deeper question I would say, is about what exactly is tradition
嗯。
Mhmm.
真的。
Really.
你知道,对很多人来说,传统意味着保留过去发生的一切,坚守那些熟悉的习俗。
You know, for many people, yes, tradition means preserving what's happened in the past and holding on to that familiar practices.
但传统真的能代代相传吗?
But would tradition live on through generations?
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这种传统或艺术形式也需要寻求一种平衡,因为你当然需要保留这种艺术中优雅的部分,以维持其品质。
I think that's also seeking a kind of balance in this kind of tradition or art form because you, of course, need to that elegant part of that art to keep it good.
同时,你也需要一部分能让更多人接触到它,更好地理解并了解它。
And also you need that part that can make more people can get access to it and have maybe better understanding and get to know it.
而这正是现代社会真正需要的另一种方式——你需要一种快速且广泛传播它的途径,这对这类艺术而言也至关重要。
And that is another way that this new or modern society really actually needs is that you need to have that kind of way to spread it so quickly and so widely so that it is also very vital for these kind of art as well.
你需要有人来传承它。
You need people to inherit it.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这很有趣。
I mean, it's interesting.
这一点也适用于就业市场和大学的故事:传统上,你拿到学位后,大学就会把你推出门去,就像母鸟把雏鸟推出巢穴一样,说:祝你好运。
And this applies to the job market university story too in the sense that traditionally speaking, you get your degree and then the university pushes you out the door like a mama bird does with her baby bird and says, good luck out there.
这是传统做法。
That's traditional.
是的。
Yeah.
但如今,这种情况正在发生一些改变,因为在毕业之前,公司就开始参与进来了。
But nowadays, it's getting a little facelift because now before the graduation takes place companies are getting involved.
它们介入进来,说:这是我们所需要的东西,这是我们目前面临的问题,我们需要帮助来解决这些问题,而你们学生可以把这些问题带到课堂上去研究解决。
They're getting in there and saying this is what we need, here are problems that we have now, we need help fixing these and as students you can take these to your classrooms and work on them.
这些都是现实世界中的问题。
These are real world problems.
所以传统是个很有趣的话题,我想因为我们不能简单地说传统就是好的或者传统就是坏的。
So tradition is an interesting topic I guess because I don't think we can say tradition is good or tradition is bad.
没那么简单,对吧?
It's not that easy, right?
因为传统适用的领域实在太多了。
Because there's just so many different topics where tradition is applicable.
但对我来说,身在中国,这也是一个很有趣的话题,因为中国和加拿大相比,传统要多得多。
But it's also an interesting topic for me I think being in China because China, know, if you compare it to Canada, well there's a whole lot more tradition in China than there is in Canada.
我们的国家非常非常年轻,而中国已经有几千年的历史了。
Our country is very very young and it's, you know, China's thousands of years old.
所以当我听你说,玉顺,关于把京剧这样的艺术形式改编故事,让它更贴近Gen Alpha或Gen Z时,
So I wonder when you say, Yushun, about you know taking something like Peking Opera and changing the stories to make it like Gen Alpha or Gen Z accessible.
我不禁想,这会不会有点敏感?因为中国有着如此深厚的历史和传统。
I wonder if that's like a little sensitive or not because China has so much history and so much tradition.
我认为,在某种程度上,这正是很多人一直在问的问题。
Well, I think on some level, that's the question a lot of people been asking, really.
你知道,我们应该一直保留京剧几百年来原封不动的剧本,还是需要新的故事和新的表现形式?
You know, should we keep the old scripts of the Peking Opera on stage as it is for hundreds of years, or we need new stories and new presentations?
以及我们需要什么样的新表现形式。
And what kind of new presentations we need.
而且,一些从业者也在寻找兼顾两者的方法,并且向更多人推荐这种做法。
And also, some of the practitioners are also seeking ways of both, I think, it and also recommending it to more people.
这也是一种很多人正在尝试平衡的方式。
That's kind of a way that a lot of people are also seeking or trying to balance as well.
你个人对此有什么看法?
What's your personal opinion on that?
把京剧现代化可以吗?因为如果你要现代化,是不是就意味着你失去了传统?还是说我们既能现代化又能保留传统?
Is it okay to like make it modern and because if you're gonna make it modern, does that mean you're does it mean that you're losing the tradition, or can we still make it modern and keep the tradition?
我觉得可以。
I think so.
因为这正是新社会中许多事物的运作方式。
Because that is how a lot of these things in the new society works.
这些超市如果不做电商、不搞线上业务,就会在巨大的挑战中逐渐消失。
These supermarkets, if they're not doing ecommerce, doing online things, they will just fade away in these huge challenges.
这是个很好的例子。
That's great example.
对吧?
Right?
所以,尽管许多传统品牌在做超市业务,它们仍在开发小程序和应用程序,以吸引更多用户,让这些服务更易于获取。
So a lot of these even though that kind of traditional brands doing supermarket things, they are still developing online mini programs and apps for you to have more users, of course, to make this accessible to them.
当然,但人们是不是在说,我不再去超市了?
So, of course but are people are saying that I'm not going to the supermarkets anymore?
当然不是。
Of course, no.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
所以我认为,当人们试图在这两者之间寻求平衡时,能够同时拥有两者是一个很好的方面。
So I think that's it is a good part when people can actually get both when they are trying to seek a balance in this.
这是个很好的观点。
That's a great point.
是的。
Yeah.
这并不意味着非此即彼。
It doesn't mean a or b.
是的
Yeah.
你可以两者兼得。
You can have them both.
对
Yeah.
传统有起有落,你知道吗?在历史的长河中,每一种传统都有其起源。
And also tradition comes tradition go you know, there is on some level over the path of history, there is a starting point for every tradition.
嗯
Mhmm.
当这些传统在历史上刚出现时,没有人真正去质疑它们。
And when that tradition started back in history, no one is really, you know, questioning about it.
然后,由于种种原因,它们被一代又一代地传承下来。
And then, you know, it just got passed down for many, many reasons to through generations and generations.
有些传统不知何时就会消失,原因也有很多。
Some traditions just disappear someday, one day because also of many reasons.
有些传统保留了下来。
Some persists.
但这并不意味着消失了的传统就是坏的,而保留下来的就是好的。
And not it doesn't mean that the the ones disappear are bad traditions, and the one who persist are good traditions.
是的。
Yeah.
有时候它们只是渐渐消失了,因为……我不知道。
Sometimes they just fade away because well, I don't know.
有时候它们很流行,有时候则失去了人气。
Sometimes they're popular and sometimes they lose their popularity.
我上网查了一下,因为我很好奇,本来我想在不做任何研究的情况下,自己想想有哪些西方传统已经逐渐消失了。
I had a look on the Internet to see because I was curious because I was trying to think in my own mind without doing any research, what Western traditions have kind of faded away.
我一个人想不出来,于是找到了一些。
And I couldn't think of any on my own, so I found a few.
我不知道你是否想听,我简单分享几个。
I don't know if you I'll share just a couple of these.
我不知道中国有没有这些。
I don't know if you have these in China or not.
你知道同学聚会吗?
Do you know about class reunions?
有。
Yep.
有。
Yep.
中国有这种聚会吗?
Do you have them in China?
有。
Yep.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
人们
Do people
人们喜欢举办校友聚会吗?
like like having alumni reunions?
是的。
Yeah.
校友,是的。
Alumni yeah.
你高中毕业后,大概十年后,会举办一次盛大的十年同学会。
So you graduate from high school and then like ten years later, you'll have like your ten year A big reunion.
是的。
Yeah.
你的高中十年同学会,大家都会回到小镇,聚在高中母校,办个派对什么的。
Your ten year high school reunion and everybody goes back to the town and like hangs out at the high school and they have like a, you know, party or whatever.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们也有这个。
We have that.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的。
Yeah.
人们喜欢吗?
Do people like it?
这取决于你毕业多少年了。
Well, depends on how many years you've graduated.
你知道,在毕业前五到十年,我觉得有些人其实并不喜欢。
You know, in the first five to ten years, I think some people just don't like it.
但我妈妈说,等你毕业二十年甚至三十年后,你反而会想回去。
But my mom said after you graduated for twenty and even thirty years, you actually want to go back.
虽然很尊重你妈妈,但我完全不同意她的看法。
Oh, all due respect to your mom, I totally disagree with her.
这是西方传统之一,但似乎正在逐渐消失。
And this is one of the western traditions that apparently is fading away.
你可以看到一些以这个主题拍摄的好莱坞电影,比如,人们做了某个职业,但现在不得不回去见高中时的前女友之类的情节。
You can see Hollywood movies that are made on this topic like, oh, you know, they went and did this career, but now they have to go back and see their ex girlfriend from high school or something like that.
所以这些聚会曾经非常流行,但社交媒体据说让高中同学会在西方文化中变得有些无关紧要,因为你不再需要猜测每个人的情况。
So they were really popular, but social media, they say, has made high school reunions kind of irrelevant in Western culture now because you don't need to wonder what's going on with everybody.
你可以随时联系你想联系的人,而其他人嘛,反正你也不想见他们。
You can be connected to the people that you want to be connected to, and the other people, well, you just don't wanna see them anyway.
是的。
Yeah.
不过这说得通。
That makes sense, though.
如果你的朋友是真朋友,不管怎样你们都会保持友谊。
If your your friends, you will be friends after no matter what.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但如果你不想见他们,那就不见。
But if you don't wanna see them, you don't.
我们高中举办过一次十年同学会。
We our high school had a ten year class reunion.
你去了吗?
Did you go?
没去。
No.
我对这个毫无兴趣。
I have no interest in that.
一点兴趣都没有。
Zero.
完全没兴趣。
None whatsoever.
你有没有想见的前女友?
There's no ex girlfriend you want to
这并不是在回避人。
It's not about avoiding people.
我只是不知道我的性格哪里有问题,但我真的完全不想去参加 reunion,也不想和那些人重新联系,因为我的高中朋友现在依然是我的朋友。
It's just about I don't I I I don't know what it is about my personality, but I just had zero interest in going and reconnecting with those people because because my friends from high school are still my friends today.
是的。
Mhmm.
所以我只会见到一些本来就不怎么认识的人。
So I would just be seeing people that I didn't really know in the first place.
是的。
Mhmm.
既然我本来就认识所有这些人,那我为什么还要回去见那些我不喜欢或者以前根本不怎么来往的人呢?
So why do I need to go back and, like, see people that I either didn't like or didn't hang out with when, you know, I know all the people anyway?
我认为,当一段关系持续这么久的时候,这种转变是不可避免的。这让我想起过去,人们在春节时都会聚在家中。
I think that kind of reshape is inevitable when something is going that kind of long history, And that cash actually reminded me that in the past, people would just gather at home during the spring festival.
对吧?
Right?
然后他们会准备家常晚餐,那是一顿丰盛的大餐。
And then they they will homemade dinners and that is a huge dinner.
每个人都回来,但现在人们只会
And everybody will come back and now people will just
这不也是一样吗?
That's the same, isn't it?
现在?
Now?
但现在,人们有了新的选择。
But now, we have people have new choices.
他们去餐厅吃饭。
They go to restaurants.
他们甚至点外卖,这在过去可能是严格禁止的,对吧。
They even order takeouts, which is like maybe strictly forbidden Right.
是的。
Yeah.
十年前。
Ten years ago.
奶奶根本不会喜欢这样。
Grandma wouldn't like that at all.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在外面点餐,春节年夜饭也出去吃,那时候你就不会在意了。
If you order from outside, you go outside for the Chinese New Year dinner, that's when you don't care.
这有点不敬,是的。
It's kind of disrespectful Yes.
某种程度上是这样。
In a way.
但现在完全不一样了。
But now it's totally changed.
是的。
Yeah.
另一个我觉得正在逐渐消失的传统是,中国农历正月不能剪头发的禁忌。
And another tradition I think of really is sort of fading away for me is about the ban, the taboo on cutting your hair in the first man month of the Chinese calendar.
哦,这个我不太清楚。
Oh, I don't know about this.
我们有这种信仰。
We have a belief.
这有点像一种精神上的说法。
It's can be kind of a spiritual No.
不是的。
No.
这有点迷信。
It's kind of superstitious.
据说如果你在农历正月剪头发,你母亲那边的舅舅就会遭遇不好的事情。
It's about if you cut your hair in the first month of the Chinese calendar, your uncle on your mother's side, something bad will happen to him.
是的。
Yeah.
所以那个月我不能去剪头发。
So that's why I'm not allowed to get my haircut during that month.
我去沃尔玛剪头发的时候,根本没人,一点都不忙。
When I went to Walmart to get my 10 haircut, there wasn't it was not busy at all.
哦,天哪。
Oh, wow.
我以为自己那天中了彩票。
And I thought I won the lottery that day.
通常那里都有十个人在排队。
Usually, there's like 10 people waiting.
我希望我妈妈的舅舅……
I hope my mom's uncle who?
但后来,你知道,根据
But but then, you know, later, according to
专家的说法。
experts side.
这是一个关于清朝时期古老传统的误解。
This is a misunderstanding about a old tradition that in the Qing dynasty, really.
这和你母亲那边的叔叔完全没有关系。
It has nothing to do with the uncle from your mother's side.
好吧。
Okay.
这个传统根本说不通。
This tradition doesn't make sense at all.
不过,我还是打算发个社交媒体消息,确认一下大家在我春节剪完头发后都还好。
Well, still, I think I'm gonna send a social media message to make sure everybody's okay after my spring festival haircut.
是的。
Yeah.
传统啊,你知道的,有时候我们会延续很久,有时候会慢慢消失,有时候则会稍作调整,我想今天我们看到的例子就是如此。
Traditions, you know, sometimes we keep them for a long time, sometimes they fade away, and sometimes they just get a little a little twist, and I think that's what we saw in those examples today.
谢谢你,Fei Fei。
Thanks for that, Fei Fei.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。