本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界运转不息。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
是圆桌会议。
Is Roundtable.
您正在收听的是《圆桌会议》。
You're listening to Roundtable.
我是林诺虹,与史蒂夫和余迅一同主持。
I'm Neohong Lin, joined by Steve and Yu Xun.
全球范围内,共享空间正面临压力。
Around the world, shared spaces are under pressure.
高峰时段的列车、挤满远程工作者的咖啡馆,以及满是考生、自由职业者、家长和退休人员的图书馆。
Trains at rush hour, cafes with remote workers, and libraries full of examine takers, freelancers, parents, and retirees.
中国的公共图书馆正成为这种全球性挤压现象的生动案例。
China's public libraries are now a vivid case study in this global squeeze.
占座现象、预约应用、巡查制度和时限规定引发了一个更深层的问题。
Seat talking, booking apps, patrols, and time limits raise a bigger question.
当每个人对公共空间的需求都不同时,我们该如何设计这些空间?
How do we design public spaces when everyone needs something different from them?
有时,一个全新的视角就能点亮你的一天。
And sometimes all it takes to brighten your day is a fresh perspective.
是的。
Yes.
现在是本周《圆桌会议》的快乐时光环节。
It's time for roundtable's happy place of the week.
在这里,我们分享那些让我们感到更轻松、更快乐,或只是多一份感恩的小事。
Here, we share something that made us feel lighter, happier, or just a little more grateful.
但现在,只要给人类一个公共空间,我们就会制定规则,无论是否正式。
But now, give humans a public space and we'll invent rules, official or not.
在中国的图书馆里,非正式规则无处不在。
In China's libraries, the unofficial rules are everywhere.
放下你的包,占好你的位置。
Leave your bag, claim your spot.
占两个座位,这样就有缓冲空间。
Take two seats so you have a buffer.
短暂离开从不意味着放弃座位。
A quick break never counts as giving up the seat.
这些行为并非中国独有。
These behaviors aren't uniquely Chinese.
它们是对资源稀缺的普遍反应。
They're universal reactions to scarcity.
今天,我们探讨为何即使最安静的空间也会成为时间、公平与公正的战场。
Today, we explore why even the quietest spaces become battlegrounds of time, fairness, and equity.
所以,俞舜嗯。
So, Yu Shun Mhmm.
你有没有在图书馆——公共的或大学的——占过座位,却没有充分利用它?
Have you ever grabbed a seat in a library, public one, or in a university, and didn't really put it into full use?
哦,说实话,我挺文明的。
Oh, I'm quite civilized, to be honest.
我不再需要座位时,总会随身带走自己的物品。
I always take my belongings with me when I don't need the seat anymore.
或者即便是暂时离开,我也会带着物品去餐厅,回来后再找别的座位。
Or when even temporarily, I go to the canteen with my belongings, and I go back, find another
模范市民。
Model citizen.
是啊。
Yeah.
但并非所有人都这样做,因为许多读者经常遇到找不到座位的困扰,他们觉得很难找到可以坐的特定座位,这种稀缺性主要是由这类占座行为造成的。
But that is not It's not everybody is doing like that because many readers frequently experience the frustration of finding that seeds and they they feel that it's hard to find that specific seed that they can sit in and this scarcity is primarily caused by these kind of seed hogging behaviors.
这些行为中常见的有哪些?
What are some common of those behaviors?
因为我只能想到占着座位不用,或者离开时间比预期长,结果无意中占着座位却没使用。
Because all I can think of is taking up the seat without using it or leaving for longer than I expected, so I accidentally hogging the seat without using it.
我觉得那根本不算无意。
I don't think there's any accident there.
你也可以把包或外套放在旁边的椅子或空位上
You can also put your bag or your coat on a chair or space next to you
哦,我有时会这么做。
Oh, I sometimes do that.
这样那个位置就莫名其妙归你了。
So that it belongs to you now somehow.
但如果你的包和外套不在那里,别人就会使用那个座位了。
But if your bag and coat weren't there, somebody else would be using that.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
是啊。
Yeah.
有时候人们会把东西放下然后离开很长时间,我觉得这在某种程度上是可以接受的。
Sometimes people will drop their stuff off and then just leave for a long period of time, and I think it's kind of acceptable.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
也许三十分钟,在某些情况下甚至长达一小时也被认为是合理的。
Maybe thirty minutes, maybe up to even an hour in some cases is considered okay.
可能会有
There can be
一小时是法定上限。
An hour is Law.
嗯,那里可能会有标记显示你离开的时间,但我仍然认为这是相当不礼貌的行为。因为大学——我知道我们今天不是专门讨论大学——但校园很大,有很多学习空间。
Well, there can be markers there that could signify how long you'll be gone for, but still, I can sit I still consider it to be rather bad manners because university universities, I know we're not specifically talking universities today, but campuses are large and they have a lot of spaces where people can study.
如果我们讨论的是公共图书馆,我是说,你也可以在社区里找到其他学习的地方。
And if we're talking public libraries, well, I mean, you can find other places in the community to study too.
所以我就是觉得,放下包然后出去待一整个下午是很不得体的行为。
So I I just find it to be poor form to drop your bag off and and go out and stay out all afternoon.
确实。
And yeah.
因为我们正在讨论这些公共图书馆,其中一些竞争可能非常非常激烈。
Because we're talking about these public libraries, and some of these battles can be very, very fierce.
是啊。
Yeah.
其实注意到这点是因为有一次我需要做个体检,所以我一大早就去了医院,那里有个——我想是国家图书馆之类的。
Actually noticed that because one time I need to get, you know, a a body check, and so I went to the hospital very, very early and there is a, I think it is the National Library or something.
就在那家医院旁边。
It's next to that hospital.
哇。
Wow.
专业到早上8点前就...嗯。
It's pro like, before 8AM Mhmm.
人们已经在图书馆前排起了长队。
People are queuing up in front of the library.
在门口吗?
In front of the door?
对。
Yes.
哦。
Oh.
他们想抢占最好的位置。
They try to get the best spots.
没错。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
正因如此,我看到很多新闻都在说,当人们实际占用空间进行非阅读活动时,这可能是一种无形的占用。
And that that's why I saw a lot of news even saying that when people are physically present by using the space for non reading activities, that's maybe a kind of invisible occupancy.
这太严格了。
That's strict.
对。
Yeah.
但无论如何,还有人寻求付费占座服务,是的。
But but anyway and also people seeking paid seat reservation Yes.
或是通过长期合作来固定座位。
Or long term cooperation to secure seat.
比如人们会把自己的东西放在那里。
Like, people, they they put their own stuff.
他们提前到图书馆,把个人物品放在座位上占位,然后向你收费。
They they get their library earlier, put their belongings to that seat, save a seat for you, and you pay them.
啊,哇哦。
Ah, wow.
他们居然付费。
They're paying.
不过我倒有点理解,因为据新闻报道,2025年期间中国各大城市的图书馆变得非常火爆,成为避暑和休闲的热门去处。
Well, but I kinda get it because according to a news report, during the 2025, libraries across China's major cities become very, very popular, the go to spot for escaping the heat and having a little bit of a leisure time.
我们看到北京国家图书馆每天接待超过1.2万名访客,公共阅览区上午10点前就几乎满座了。
We see that the National Library in Beijing welcomed more than 12,000 visitors daily with its public reading areas nearly full by 10AM Yeah.
这可不是开玩笑的。
In the It's no joke.
对吧?
Right?
是啊。
Yeah.
在浙江省,浙江分馆单日接待访客超过11000人,而深圳图书馆北馆的需求如此之高,高峰时段几乎找不到座位。
And in Zhejiang province, the Zhejiang branch recorded over 11,000 visitors in a single day when Shenzhen Library's north branch saw such or such high demand that seats were nearly impossible to find during peak hours.
所以这并非某家图书馆的偶然现象。
So it's not just something randomly happening in one library.
这绝对是全国范围内的普遍情况。
It's definitely happening across the nation.
在我们深入探讨占座问题之前,我必须说,原因之一是这些图书馆现在确实很棒。
Just before we jump into dive into the seed hogging problem, I have to say, one of the reasons is that these libraries now are really good.
它们提供优质服务。
They provide good services.
环境很好。
The environment is good.
配套设施也很完善——干净的卫生间、良好的空调、稳定的网络连接以及丰富的藏书,读者能享受到相当优秀的服务。
And the supply or the related services, you can go to a clean restroom and the air conditioner's good, and also the Internet connection as well as the book they have, the kind of services they can enjoy is quite good.
而且这些图书馆的内部设计...确实令人愉悦。
And the interior design of Yeah, it's these libraries just is pleasant.
非常令人愉悦。
They're very pleasant.
它们真的很美。
They're really beautiful.
所以是的,我理解这种渴望。
So yeah, I understand the desire.
不仅仅是大学生或高中生去那里学习。
It's not just university students or high school students who are going there to study.
人们会去那里享受午后时光,我有点理解,因为比如国家图书馆在北京的位置。
People go there to enjoy an afternoon and I kinda get it because, for example, the National Library is where it is in Beijing.
你可能并不住在隔壁。
You might not live right next door.
这意味着你为去图书馆做了行程规划。
That means you've planned your trip to the library.
所以如果你在上午10:15到达,那里有你的座位。
So if you get there at, say, 10:15AM and there's seat for you.
如果没有可用座位,我之前说过,社区规模很大。
And there are no seats available, and I made the statement earlier, oh, communities are big.
你可以去附近的咖啡店。
You can go to a coffee shop nearby.
嗯,是的,确实如此。
Well, yeah, that's true.
但如果你当天的计划是带着孩子去图书馆之类的,那真的可能会毁了你的一天。
But if your plan for the day was to go to the library maybe with your kids or or something like that, then it can really kinda ruin your day.
但话说回来,问题不在于图书馆的受欢迎程度。
But again, the issue isn't about the popularity of libraries.
如果你要去占座位,那就坐在座位上。
It's if you're gonna go get the seat, then sit in the seat.
也许这就是第一步。
Maybe that is the first step.
对吧?
Right?
这是
It's
在这个互联网连接、手机几乎成为我们身体延伸器官的时代,这似乎有点反直觉。
it's almost a little counterintuitive with these in this day and age, with Internet connection, with cell phone as our, I don't know, next organ always attached to you.
你可能会认为人们不再需要这类公共图书馆或公共空间。
You you would think that people do not need these kind of public libraries or these kind of public spaces.
但他们在公共图书馆里做什么呢?
But what they're what are they doing in public libraries?
他们真的只是在图书馆阅读和借书吗?
Are they really just reading and borrowing books from the library?
是啊。
Yeah.
首先,我们的座位数量并不是有限的。
First of all, it it's not like we have, like, limited seeds.
实际上,图书馆越来越多,座位数量也在增加。
Actually, we're getting more and more libraries, and the seeds is is getting more.
《中国青年报》的一份报告显示,目前全国有超过150万个阅读座位,而需求常常超过实际供给,因为
And one report from China Youth Daily is showing that now China have more than 1,500,000 reading seats nationwide, and the demand often exceeds the functional supply because
顺便问一下,那些是谁统计的?
Who counted those, by the way?
那是谁的工作来着?
Whose whose job was that?
因为越来越多的人,无论是读者还是想在这些图书馆学习的人。
Because more and more people, no matter it's the readers or people want to study in these libraries.
哦,当然。
Oh, sure.
而且不仅在周末,工作日人们也会去这些图书馆。
And not only on during weekends, weekdays, people go to these libraries.
确实。
Sure.
这吸引了各种群体,他们的主要需求是一个相当安静的学习空间,而不仅仅是枯燥的书籍。
And this draws various groups whose primary need is a quite quiet study space and not necessarily just book boring.
嗯。
Mhmm.
有些人去那里是为了备考,比如研究生考试、公务员职业资格证书考试,他们最优先考虑的是一个安静的座位。
And some people went there for exam preparation, like postgraduate studies, civil service professional certificates, who prioritize a quiet seat above all else.
还有,移动办公人员也会去那里工作。
And also, mobile office workers, they went there for working.
亲子群体也会去,有些人甚至带着孩子一起。
Also parent child groups, they some of them even bring their time.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们带孩子去那家大图书馆,可能是为了体验儿童阅读区,享受亲子时光。
They they bring their children to that big library, maybe experience some children reading zones and to have some parent child time.
非常合理。
Very reasonable.
我也会带孩子这么做。
I would do that with my kid.
基本上,他们没做任何
Basically, they're not doing anything that
在图书馆不合适的事。
Is not okay in a library.
对。
Yeah.
这和别人去图书馆的原因一样。好吧。
It's the same reasons everybody else goes to the Okay.
那么图书馆在做什么呢?
So what are the libraries doing?
我是说,是的,他们很高兴。
I mean, yes, they're happy.
他们可能有点得意地说,我的图书馆非常受欢迎。
They're maybe smoggy a little bit, saying, my library is very, you know, popular.
但同时,他们必须想办法让管理更有效。
But at the same time, they must find some ways to make the management, you know, more effective.
或许公共图书馆可以借鉴浙江师范大学的做法,师生们可以像预订电影票一样预约座位。
Well, maybe the public libraries can take a note from Zhejiang Normal University where students and teachers reserve seats just like you reserve a seat for a movie.
啊。
Ah.
是啊。
Yeah.
你知道那种在应用上选电影院座位的操作吧?
You know how you go on the app and you choose your seat for the movie you're gonna see at the theater?
很多大学图书馆都有这种系统。
Many university libraries have that system.
对。
Yep.
数字平台。
Digital platforms.
有时候微信上也有。
Sometimes on WeChat too.
对吧?
Right?
或者有时候在图书馆网站之类的平台上。
Or or sometimes on the library website or or something like that.
不过确实,你得提前预约座位。
But, yeah, you reserve your seat before you go.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我认为这是管理座位和周转率非常聪明的方式。
That is a very, I think, smart and intelligent way of managing the seats and the turnover rate.
是的。
Yeah.
不过规定相当严格。
It's pretty strict though.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以如果你错过了签到时间,就像在电影院一样,如果你没有准时到达——不过电影院其实有点不同,因为即使迟到二十五分钟你仍然可以进去看电影。
So if you miss your check-in time, just at just like at the movie theater, if you don't go exactly on time well, actually, the movie theater's a little bit different because you can you can still walk into the movie twenty five minutes late.
这个实际上更严格。
This is actually even more strict.
如果你没有按时在浙江师范大学的图书馆签到,那就算一次违规。
If you don't check-in on time at the library at that university, Zhejiang Normal University, if you don't check-in on time, it's one violation.
如果违规三次,就会被暂停预约十天。
If you get three violations, that's a ten day suspension from booking.
哦。
Oh.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们是这样处理临时离开的情况的。
And here's how they tackle the leaving, the temporary leaving.
如果你已经就座但需要暂时离开,必须刷卡选择‘临时离开’选项,这样你的座位会保留一小时。
So if you are already seated but you need to step out, then you have to swipe your card that and select the option temporary leave, and then it'll hold your seat for an hour.
记得我之前说过有时可以长达一小时吗?
Remember before I said sometimes up to an hour?
但如果用户在60分钟内返回,那就算正常签到。
But if the user returns within sixty minutes, then it's a normal check-in.
如果不回来,座位就会被取消并记一次违规。
If you don't, your seat is gone and you get one violation.
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
如果累计三次违规,就会被暂停预订权限十天。
If you get three violations, again, that's a ten day suspension from booking.
好的。
Okay.
对于那些不想显得太严格的图书馆,可以在借鉴乔治城大学案例和制定自己的规则之间设置缓冲地带,因为有些图书馆会安排工作人员在公共区域巡逻。
So for the libraries that do not wanna sound so strict, there are, you know, buffer zones between taking the example or learning from Georgetown University to creating a little bit of your own ways because some other libraries are having their staff patrolling in the public areas.
中国国家图书馆。
Capital Library of China.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
他们就是在那里这么做的。
That's where they do that.
他们尝试通过巡逻、在违规座位上贴提醒便签、记录离开时间和最晚返回时间等方式,这实际上有助于界定使用边界,毕竟你也不希望有人离座好几个小时。
They're trying like, patrolling and affixing a seat usage reminder note to unintended seats and then noting the time of departure and the deadline for return, and this actually helps the define the usage boundary because and you don't want them to, like, leave for a couple of hours.
没错。
Yeah.
那个,抱歉。
At that or sorry.
在那家图书馆,如果你离开座位超过六十分钟,座位就会被取消。
At that library, if you leave your seat for sixty minutes, then it's gone.
你的座位就没了。
Your seat is gone.
工作人员每四十分钟会巡视一次,检查那些有人物品但无人使用的座位,这时他们会放上时间戳提醒条,要求你返回座位否则可能失去座位。
And the staff walk around every forty minutes and check for seats that are not being used, but stuff is there, and that's when they'll put that time stamped reminder to to get back to your seat or that your seat might disappear.
我不知道提醒具体写什么,但大概是某种警告。
I don't know what the reminder says, but it's some sort of threat.
好的。
Okay.
所以对于常去图书馆的人来说,这些措施确实能确保更多空位供我们使用。
So for regular library goers, I mean, yes, these measures would make sure more vacant seats can be available for us.
我们很欢迎这点。
We love that.
但还有什么其他方法能改善这种情况吗?
But anything else we can do to improve the situation?
我们作为市民能做的。
We can do as in the citizens.
对吧?
Right?
当然,去图书馆时保持这种文明意识是必要的——我这么做是因为会考虑他人感受。当我进图书馆看到所有空座位时,其实特别高兴。
Of course, that that kind of a civilized mindset is necessary when you're getting to that library because what what why the reason why I do that is because I I will think about others when they're getting to that because when I get into that library seeing that all of these empty seats, well, I was thrilled.
但当我们走近那些空座位时,发现它们全都被个人物品占满了。
But when we get close to that empty seats, they are all, like, occupied with their personal belongings.
我看到这种情况会很不高兴。
And I wouldn't be happy to see that.
有一点是这类智能系统正在帮助人们管理这类事情,因为当然,当对我们自己有利时,我们不会觉得这是一种义务。
And one thing is that the the kind of intelligence systems are helping people to manage these kind of things because, of course, when we when there are benefits for ourselves, we don't feel that it is an obligation
嗯。
to Mhmm.
注意行为。
Behave.
所以当涉及他人时,别人会感觉这样不好。
So when when it's for others, okay, others can feel that it's not good.
可以说这个管理系统是在帮助人们规范行为。
So this management system is helping people to behave, I would say.
顺便说一句,这不只发生在图书馆。
This isn't only libraries, by the way.
你有没有去过酒店,想出去到泳池区找个躺椅?嗯。
You ever been to a hotel and you try to go out to the swimming pool area and get one of the sun loungers Mhmm.
早餐后,酒店自助早餐结束后,祝你好运吧,因为人们早上7点就出去把毛巾和帽子放在泳池躺椅上占位子。
After breakfast, after the hotel buffet breakfast is finished, good luck because people go out there at, like, 7AM and put their towels and their hats on the pool sun lounger because they don't they wanna reserve their space.
这是非常糟糕的酒店礼仪,但很多人这么做。
This is terrible hotel etiquette, but a lot of people do this.
这确实相当无礼。
It's really quite rude.
在韩国,人们会在地铁上这样做。
The in Korea, the people will do this on the subway.
对吧?
Right?
地铁女士。
Lady Subway.
是的。
Yeah.
这其实就发生在我身上。
So this actually happened to me.
有位女士,这是我的真实经历。
So a lady, this is my real situation.
我当时在找座位,看到一个空位,有位妈妈坐在那里,她的手放在空位上,对吧?
I was looking for a seat and I saw one empty spot and a mom was sitting there and she had her hand on the empty spot, Right?
她用手占着座位,我看着觉得,这是怎么回事?
She was reserving it with her hand, and I looked and I thought, what's going on there?
那位妈妈的孩子正在不远处玩耍、叫喊或跑来跑去,她正叫孩子过来。
The mom's kid was like playing or yelling or running at the just a little bit far away from her and she was calling her child, come here.
过来坐下。
Come here and take your seat.
然后,我开始朝她走去。
Well, I started walking towards her.
那孩子没理她。
The kid ignored her.
我到了那里,看着她,她的手就是一动不动。
I got there, and I looked at her, and she just didn't move her hand.
你知道我做了什么吗?
So you know what I did?
坐在她
Sit on her
手上。
hand.
我坐在了她的手上。
I sat on her hand.
哇哦,史蒂夫。
Wow, Steve.
没错。
Yep.
那是我的座位。
That was my seat.
地铁上可没有预约制。
No reservations on the subway.
抱歉。
Sorry.
嗯,我觉得对我来说,有一件事可以改变。
Well, I I think for me, there's this one thing that I can change.
那就是我的心态。
That is my mindset.
也许你可以和我分享那种心态。
Maybe you can you can share that mindset with me.
当我在公共场所,尤其是会长时间停留的公共图书馆时,我真的不喜欢和坐在旁边的人共享空间。
That is when I'm in a public place, especially a public library where I will stay for longer longer hours, I truly do not like sharing a space with the people sitting next to me.
我不喜欢有邻座。
I do not like to have neighbors.
首先,我肯定会选一个只有一侧有邻座的座位,希望那个位置不会有人坐。
To start with, I would definitely take a seat with only one neighbor, and hopefully, no one's going to sit on on that seat.
哦,这是每个坐飞机的人的梦想。
Oh, that's everybody's dream on an airplane.
是的。
That's yes.
确实如此。
That's true.
就是这样。
And that's the thing.
我意识到我不必对陌生人抱有担忧或排斥感,因为我也有过和邻座交谈的经历,发现我们喜欢同一本书,还进行了愉快的对话。
I realized that I do not have to have the worry or repelling feeling about strangers because I did also have the experience of talking to people sitting next to me and finding out we like the same book, and we shared a nice conversation.
我们最终没有成为朋友什么的,但那是个非常美好的下午。
We didn't ended up making friends with each other or anything, but it was a very lovely afternoon.
所以也许在这个社会里,每个人都说'我不喜欢社交'。
So maybe in this society, everyone say, I I do not like socializing.
我不喜欢和陌生人说话。
I do not like to talk to strangers.
我希望在图书馆时,不必非得有邻座。
I hope that when I'm in a library, I do not have to do not have to have a neighbor.
但也许这正是你可以做出的小小牺牲,以确保更多人能享受公共图书馆的乐趣。
But maybe that is the kind of small sacrifices you can make to make sure that more people would be able to enjoy the pleasure of public libraries.
只要别太粗鲁就行。
Just don't be rude.
我是说,如果你
Mean, if you
也是。
As well.
是啊。
Yeah.
如果你想去洗手间或出去买点零食什么的,那倒没关系。
If you if you if you wanna go to the bathroom or step out to get a snack or something, that's one thing.
但把包一放就跑去
But dropping your bag off and then going and
开派对。
Party.
购物之类的。
Shopping or something.
这就太失礼了。
It's just rude.
你知道的,别那么做。
You know, don't do that.
是的。
Yeah.
我们始终要记住,图书馆存在的首要意义,就是为了让知识能够平等地惠及每一个人。
And we should always remember libraries exist in the first place because we wanna make knowledge accessible to everyone equally.
所以当我们秉承这种精神时,整个空间会显得更加包容,我们自身也是如此。
So when we honor that spirit, the space feels a little more generous and so do we.
是啊。
Yeah.
顺便说一句,那位女士因为我坐到她手上很不高兴。
That lady was not happy I sat on her hand, by the way.
我觉得我给外籍人士群体的形象抹黑了。
I don't think I did a lot for the expat community's reputation.
但这对她和她的孩子们来说都是宝贵的一课。
But that is a valuable lesson to both her and her kids.
完全同意。
Absolutely.
您正在收听的是圆桌会议节目,接下来将为您带来电波中最快乐的角落。
You're listening to roundtable coming up next, the happiest place you can find on air.
别走开。
Don't go away.
快递。
Delivery.
快递。
Delivery.
快递。
Delivery.
是什么?
What is it?
圆桌派带来的快乐。
Happiness from Roundtable.
这里是圆桌派,我是史蒂夫,还有雨顺。
It's Roundtable with me, Steve, and Yushun.
这周有什么让你开心的事吗?
So what's made you happy this week?
昨晚我做了件记不清多久没做过的事。
I did something last night that I realized I hadn't done in, I can't even remember.
哦。
Oh.
这周我身体不太舒服,听众可能听出我嗓音状态不佳,对此我很抱歉。
So I haven't been feeling that well this week, and maybe our listeners could tell my voice is not in perfect condition, and I apologize for that.
但昨晚回家后,我决定真正休息一下,那时已是傍晚。
But last night when I went home, I just decided I need to take a real rest, and it was in the evening.
我没有像往常傍晚那样看屏幕、追剧或去健身房,也没有通过视觉或听觉获取任何内容。
And instead of doing what I typically do in the evenings, you know, something screen related or, you know, a show or even going out to the gym, know, consuming some sort of content somehow visually or or through my ears.
我就在床上躺了一小时,不是为了睡觉(我很清醒),只是闭眼躺着,听些令人愉悦的声音。
I decided to just lay down on my bed for one hour, not for the purpose of sleeping, I was wide awake, but just lay down, close my eyes, and put on something pleasant to listen to.
整个过程我都保持清醒,但完全放空大脑,之后感觉棒极了。
I was conscious the whole time, but I just turned my brain off, and I felt amazing afterwards.
我在想,上一次这么做是什么时候?
And I thought, when was the last time I did this?
从早到晚,每天如此,从早晨醒来那一刻到晚上入睡前,我的手机始终不离手。
All day, every day, I'm always connected to my phone from the minute I wake up in the morning until the minute I go to sleep at night.
工作时,我总盯着电脑屏幕,永林,你现在就正盯着两块屏幕呢。
At work, I'm staring at a computer screen constantly, and Yonglin, you're staring at two computer screens right now.
我意识到,我们常在节目里讨论这个,但总是泛泛而谈。
And I and I realized, we always talk about this on the show, but we talk about it in terms of like, blah blah, whatever.
哦,屏幕时间太长了。
Oh, too much screen time.
是啊。
Yeah.
可我们并未践行自己在节目中给出的建议,所以我决定付诸行动。
But we don't actually follow the advice that we give here on the show, so I thought I'm gonna do it.
闭目养神一小时、心无旁骛的感觉实在太美妙了,我无法用言语充分表达。
I I can't overstate how great I felt to not pay attention to anything with my eyes closed for one hour.
那是一种冥想般的治愈体验,奇妙无比,我建议大家都试试。
It was meditative and it was healing and it was amazing, and I suggest everyone try it.
你上次这样做是什么时候?
When was the last time you did that?
就这么躺下,闭着眼睛但保持清醒,整整一小时。
Just lay down, eyes closed, but you're still awake for one hour straight.
我倒是经常这么做。
I kind of do it quite frequently.
我有
I have
要说。
to say.
嗯,你不是比我强吗?
Well, aren't you better than me?
真希望你十年前就告诉我这个。
I wish you had told me this ten years ago.
我觉得我确实需要这类东西,真的吗?
I feel like I I needed this kind of things Really?
在周末的时候。
During weekends.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这是我休息的方式之一。
That is one of the ways that I rest.
我真的非常理解你,你知道吗,那正是我们真正需要独处的时刻,可以稍微反思一下,想想最近发生的事情,或者干脆什么都不想
And I I I I really feel you, you know, that is one of the moments that we really need for ourselves when you can really maybe reflect a little bit and think about what's been happening maybe lately, but or just not thinking
什么都不想。
about anything.
是啊。
Yeah.
完全不要想任何事情。
Don't think about anything at all.
就在那一刻我意识到,是的,在这种快节奏的社会里,我们有时甚至会忽略正确的事情。
So that is the moment that I realized that, yeah, we sometimes when we are in this kind of fast paced society, we just don't we even ignore Right.
正是我们需要留白的时候。
The time that we need some blank space.
而我当时并不知道自己在忽略它。
And I didn't know I was ignoring it.
是啊。
Yeah.
我也不知道自己已经忽略它多久了,但我想时不时继续这样做。
And I don't know how long I've been ignoring it, but I wanna keep doing that from time to time.
Nyonglein,你上次做类似的事情是什么时候?
When was Nyonglein, was the last time you did something like that?
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
对吧?
Right?
但我知道的是,当我听某个播客时,我还需要同时处理两个应用程序。
But what I know is that while I'm listening to a certain podcast, I also need to work on two apps.
一个可能是简单的视频游戏,另一个则是与工作相关的东西。
One might be a simple video game, another one being something that work related.
我还能给正在积极做家务的丈夫下达指令,你知道的,他正在屋里忙家务。
And I can also give orders to my husband who's, you know, actively working house tour, doing house tour in the house.
我觉得自己至少能同时思考三件事。
I think about at least three things together simultaneously.
也许这就是为什么我需要如此频繁地这样做,因为我无法同时处理太多任务。
Maybe that's why I need this so frequently because I cannot multifunctional that much.
我只能非常、非常专注地听那个播客。
I can only listen to that podcast very, very carefully.
我无法同时做其他任何事情。
I cannot do anything else.
我的一天太忙了。
My day is too busy.
我应该记笔记。
I should take notes.
我应该尝试只做一件事,或者干脆什么都不做。
I should try doing only one thing or not even doing anything.
这太神奇了。
It's amazing.
我再说一遍,我无法用言语充分表达。
I can't again, I can't overstate it.
我知道这对'快乐空间'来说超级简单,但做完后我感到非常快乐。
I know it's super simple for Happy Place, but I felt so happy after I did that.
让我看看能否把这变成下周或今晚的快乐练习。
Let me see if I can make this my happy practice next week or maybe tonight.
你呢,雨辰?
How about you, Yushen?
说来惭愧,我的快乐空间是关于筛选尺寸的。
Shamefully, mine happy place about straining a screening size.
这周让我开心的是看了一部新美剧《全是她的错》。
My happy place this week this week is a recent American TV series I watched called All Her Fault.
故事从一个小男孩的失踪开始,逐渐揭开背后神秘的谜团。
It's a story that begins with the disappearance, disappearance of a young boy and gradually unravels a web of mysterious behind it.
这是一部扣人心弦的惊悚剧,充满了我最爱的反转情节,不断颠覆你对现实的认知,剧情紧凑层次丰富,各种元素让人欲罢不能。
It's an incredibly gripping thriller and full of twists, that's what I love, that constantly reshape what you think is real, and the plot is tight layered and packed with elements that keep you hooked.
最打动我的是剧中融入了许多现实社会议题,比如职场女性被迫做出的妥协,以及当悲痛与内疚让人产生不配拥有片刻快乐的心理挣扎。
And what really stood out to me is how many, real world issues, social issues that show weaves into the, storyline, like the compromises working female are forced to make and, to some of the psychological turmoil that people may experience when grief and guilt push them into believing they don't deserve even a moment of happiness.
嗯。
Mhmm.
总之就是那种自我惩罚的心态。
So that kind of self punishing mindset anyway.
接连不断的剧情转折让悬念持续发酵,但并不会让人感到疲惫或重复,反而让我更加沉浸在这个故事里。
The constant plot turns, you know, the I mean, plot turns or plot twists keep the suspense alive and but instead of feeling just overwhelmed or feel repetitive and I found myself just more invested into that story.
说实话,我两天就看完了整部剧。
And, honestly, I finished the whole series within two days.
展开剩余字幕(还有 17 条)
算是刷剧了。
That's kind of binge watch.
我真的很喜欢。
I really love that.
根本停不下来。
And I just couldn't stop start watching it.
哦,酷。
Oh, cool.
是的。
Yeah.
我...我我还没看过这个,但我听说过,网上有文章讨论这个,说观众喜爱这部剧的一个原因是,从节目一开始,紧张感就立刻出现了。
I'm I'm I I haven't watched this but I've heard about this and the thing they were talking about it on the Internet, articles on the Internet saying, one of the things that the viewers loved about the show is that from the instant the the show starts, the tension starts.
对。
Yes.
就像,立刻。
Like, immediately.
我就是这种感觉。
That's how I felt.
是吗?
Yeah?
网上人们都在说,有时候电视剧会有缓慢的铺垫。
And that's what people were saying on the Internet, like, oh, sometimes there's a slow buildup during a drama.
不。
No.
它从镜头开启的瞬间就立刻开始了。
It starts immediately, the second the camera turns on.
我喜欢你们两位的分享,因为这表明世界上我们有不同的选择。
I like both of your sharings because I think it signals that in the world, we have different choices.
也许你们各自的快乐源泉能满足不同人群的不同需求。
And that maybe your both of your happy places would suit different needs from different people.
那些想要一点紧张感、刺激乐趣的人可以选择看这部电视剧。
Those who feel like they need a little bit tension, fun, intense fun can watch the TV series.
而那些生活已经非常忙碌、层次丰富且多元的人,也可以稍作停顿。无论你在生活中追求何种休息或快乐,只要它能让你感觉更好,那就是属于你的幸福之地。
And those who are already having a very busy and multilayered, multi element kind of life can, you know, take a pause and all that, no matter what kind of rest or joy you chase in your life, as long as it makes you feel better, it can be your happy place.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。