本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界持续运转。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这就是圆桌论坛。
Is Roundtable.
您正在收听圆桌论坛。
You're listening to Roundtable.
我是凌霓荷,今天与史蒂夫和玉山一同对话。
I'm Neoho Ling, joined by Steve and Yushan.
接下来,我们将聊聊:买杯咖啡,拿到收据,然后随手塞进兜里。
Coming up soon, Buying a coffee, getting a receipt, tossing it into a pocket.
这看似平常,但在数十座中国城市,这张小小的纸条正被转化为一种政策工具,旨在刺激消费,并悄然改变税收的征收方式。
It feels routine, but in dozens of Chinese cities, that small slip of paper is being turned into a policy tool designed to stimulate spending and quietly reshape how taxes are collected.
想了解这背后的奥秘吗?
Wanna learn about that magic?
别走开。
Don't go away.
多年来,我们一直认为愤怒是自控力的失败,是血糖下降时暴露出的性格缺陷。
And for years, we assumed anger was a failure of self control, a personality flaw that showed up when blood sugar dropped.
最新研究揭示了一种更令人不安的可能。
New research suggests something more unsettling.
当我们感到饥饿易怒时,大脑实际上暂时进入了生存模式。
When we're hangry, our brains are temporarily operating in survival mode.
你最难忘的一次饥饿易怒经历是什么?
What is your most memorable moment of hangry?
请分享一下。
Do share.
但在那之前,世界各地的政府都在面临同样的问题:如何在鼓励消费的同时,堵住非正规经济中的税收漏洞。
But before that, around the world, governments struggle with the same problem, how to encourage consumption while closing tax loopholes in the informal economy.
中国的解决方案目前令人意外——返祖式的彩票发票。
China's answer, for now is surprising analog, the return of lottery receipts.
我们之所以谈论彩票发票的回归,是因为它以前就出现过,不过我们稍后再讲那段往事。
So we're talking about lottery receipts returning because previously, it happened already, but we'll talk about the previous story a bit later.
让我们聚焦今天。
Let's focus on today.
那么,更准确地说,2026年会发生什么?
What is what will happen, to be more precise, 2026?
是的。
Yeah.
顺便说一下,我对此非常兴奋。
I'm so excited about this, by the way.
因此,中国将在全国大约50个城市重新推出一种彩票式税务发票计划。
So China is bringing back a lottery style tax receipt program in about 50 cities all across the country.
具体来说,当你购买任何产品或服务时——无论是餐厅用餐、入住酒店,还是购物、娱乐、旅行、体育或家庭服务,等等——
So what you do is that when you make a purchase of whatever product or experience, it can be a dining out experience in a restaurant or staying in a hotel or just shopping of whatever entertainment, traveling, sports, and household services, you name it.
并且你用自己的名字支付费用。
And you pay for something under your own name.
满足这一条件后,你可以要求一张官方税务发票,中文称为发票。
When that requirement is met, you can ask for an official tax invoice called a in Chinese.
所以,史蒂夫,下次你外出用餐时,记得索要发票。
So, Steve, next time you dine out, remember to ask for a.
没错。
And Exactly.
就是这样。
That's
这张发票会这样提供给你。
how a receipt will be given to you.
同时,至少在过去,它也是一张彩票。
And it's also in the meantime, at least in in the in the back days, a lottery ticket.
这张发票上有一个被灰色覆盖的刮奖区域。
So there's a scratch off prize area on that invoice that's covered in gray.
你刮开后会看到,‘感谢您的购物’,或者你中了21元,这正是我拿到的。
You scratch that and you can see, oh, thank you for shopping or you received a 21, which was what I received.
中奖了。
Received.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
是的。
Yeah.
就像我上小学的时候,天哪。
Like like, when I when I was in primary school gosh.
我得承认,比如今天午餐时间。
I should admit, like, at lunchtime today.
上一轮。
Previous round.
对。
Yeah.
上一轮。
Previous round.
至于发票,你可能会赢得一笔现金奖励。
And as for the invoice, you might just win a prize coming in in in in a monetary way.
这个计划是由财政部、商务部和国家税务总局共同制定的。
So this this plan was laid out by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce, and the State Taxation Administration.
这个想法很简单,就是同时促进消费和打击逃税行为。
And the idea is very simple, to boost consumer spending and crack down on tax evasion at the same time.
过去,你拿到收据的时候。
So in the past, you get your receipt.
就是任何地方的收据都可以。
It's just any receipt from anywhere.
上面有个刮刮乐,就像刮刮中奖票一样,但它是印在你收到的收据上的。
There's a scratch it's like a scratch and win ticket kind of, but it's on the receipt that you receive.
当你中了20元的时候,是怎么操作的?
And then when you saw when you won your 20 yuan, how did that work?
你是把收据底部剪下来,然后必须在同一家店花掉这20元,还是可以随便在哪里使用?
Did you cut that off the bottom of your receipt and then you have to spend that 20 yuan at the same business, or you can spend it any you could spend it anywhere you wanted to?
实际上,我觉得收据和发票是两张不同的单据。
Actually, I think the receipt and the invoice are two different papers.
哦。
Oh.
收据就是收据,发票是你付款后要求开具的。
The receipt was the receipt and the invoice is what you asked for after you paid.
哦。
Oh.
然后是的。
And then yeah.
一旦你拿到发票,上面会有一个被灰色覆盖的小格子,可以用指甲刮开。
Once you're given the invoice, there's a little gray brackets that's covered by a a gray cover that you can scratch out with your nails.
当你看到自己中了奖,比如我中了20元,就直接拿给餐厅的收银员看。
And after you see that you win a certain amount of money, in my case, it's a it's a 20, you just show it to the cashier in that restaurant.
在我的情况里,那是和父母一起在餐厅时发生的。
In that in my case, it was at the restaurant with my parents.
你立刻给他们看,他们就给你现金?
You show them right away and they give you cash?
是的。
Yeah.
他们给了我21块。
And they they gave me 21.
这太好了。
This is very good.
顺便说一下,他们会把发票收走。
They also take the invoice away, by the way.
哦,对。
Oh, yes.
所以我把它处理了。
So I it.
否则,你就可以一遍又一遍地重复使用。
Otherwise, you could reuse it again and again and again.
这样他们可以把发票交给相关部门去领钱。
So that they can give it to relevant department and get the money.
所以这笔钱也不是他们给的。
So the money was not from them either.
但那时候我记得是五元、十元、二十元,最多可能五十元。
But at that time, I remembered it was 5 yuan, 10 yuan, 20 yuan, and maybe 50 yuan maximum.
但这一轮呢,只是模糊地记得那些数字。
But for this round well, that was just vaguely remembering that.
可能比那还要多。
It could be more than that.
但这一轮,你能拿到的最高金额是800元,哇。
But for this round, the highest amount of money you can get, you can win, would be 800 yuan Wow.
这是你不需要缴纳偶然所得税的门槛。
Which is the threshold that you do not have to pay a surprise income tax
嗯。
Mhmm.
这样你就能拿到全部的钱。
So that you can get the entire money.
这是免税的800元。
That's tax free 800 yuan.
免税八百,感觉真好,非常好。
Tax free eight So very nice, very nice feeling.
因为现在在中国,许多发票都是在线形式的,你需要扫描发票上的二维码,查看是否中奖,奖金会直接进入你的微信钱包,这次就是采用这种方式。
And because nowadays here in China, many of the invoice are in the form of a online form, so you would scan the QR code that the invoice include to see whether or not you got the money, and the money can directly go into your WeChat wallet or So that was that is going to be the approach for this time.
但让我们谈谈上一次的情况。
But let's talk about the previous time.
所以,我能理解小时候玉山的兴奋心情。
So I I think I get Yushan's excitement when I was a little girl.
是的。
Yeah.
我记得,尤其是在家庭聚餐时,每满100元,我记得是100元、50元,还有20元,你可以刮开那个灰色区域。
I had that feeling when we especially when it's a family dining time because for every 100 yuan, I remember, if I remembered it correctly, 100 yuan, 50 yuan, and also $10.20 yuan, you can scratch that little gray area.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我和一群堂兄弟姐妹会去收银台,因为是大家庭聚餐,不管是晚餐还是午餐,金额通常都超过200元,大概是这样。
So a bunch of my cousins, we would go to the cashier, and because it's a big family dinner, it or lunch, it is more it was always more than 200 yuan, something like that.
所以你会拿到好几张这样的发票,而且会重复操作好几次。
So you got several of those, and you do it several times.
因为策略是这样的,嘿,大家。
Because the strategy would be, hey, everybody.
我们平分账单吧,这样每个人都能拿到一张发票。
Let's divide the bill evenly so everybody gets an invoice.
每个人都能拿到
Everybody gets
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
不行。
No.
你不能这么做。
You can't do that.
我认为中奖的概率会和50元和100元的情况有所不同。
I think the rate of winning would be a bit different from, for example, the 50 yuan yuan and the 100 yuan yuan.
所以这么做其实没什么意义。
So there's no no real point doing that.
但你完全可以平均分配,让每个孩子都有机会刮开发票。
But you can definitely divide it so that each kid would have a chance to scratch that invoice.
随便吧。
Whatever.
别管他们了。
Forget them.
他们又不是付账的人。
They're not they're not paying the bill.
等等。
So wait.
我还有个问题。
I have another question.
所以你的账单越高,中奖几率就越大,我想知道是不是这样。
So the higher your bill, the high the better chance you have at a better price, I wonder.
因为当时发票是通过不同方式发放的。
Because at that time, the invoice was given in different ways.
但这次,针对我们所说的2026年,是每张账单一次刮奖机会,或者不刮,直接扫码。
But for this time, for the one we're talking about 2026, it's one bill, one time to scratch or maybe not scratch, to scan the code.
关于你的问题,史蒂夫,最低的 qualifying 金额不低于100元人民币,约合14美元,而中奖概率和奖品金额则完全由当地政府部门决定。
And to answer your question, Steve, the minimum qualifying amount that's no lower than a 100 yuan or about 14 US dollars, and also how good or how big is the odds of winning and the prices on offer, that's all determined by local authorities.
我们之前提到过,大约有50个城市。
We we mentioned earlier that there are about 50 cities.
每个城市都根据自己的地方规定来决定发票和奖品的设置。
Each are running on their own local rules on how those invoice and prices turn out.
我明白了。
I see.
是的。
Yeah.
所以
So
不同地方有不同的政策。
different types of policies in different places.
所以以前,我认为重新推出这项措施的原因之一是为了刺激消费。
So back in the day and I think one of the reasons for bringing this back is one of the reasons is to to encourage consumption.
那时候的想法也是为了刺激消费吗?
Was that the idea back then too, was to encourage consumption?
意思是,如果你给人们提供中奖的可能性,他们就更有可能出门消费。
Meaning, you know, if you get if you offer people a potential prize, then they're more likely to go out and spend.
实际上,那时候用于发票抽奖的初衷并不完全相同。
Well, actually, back then, it was not exactly the same idea that was being used for invoice lotteries.
这一切可能可以追溯到上世纪九十年代。
That could all date back to the nineteen nineties, the way.
这个想法非常简单但极具战略意义,旨在奖励人们索要发票。
And the idea was very simple but very strategic that it was meant to reward people for asking for invoices.
同时,解决一个小企业与私营公司现金交易泛滥及其带来的税收流失这一重大问题。
And in the meantime, tackle a major problem which was the cash heavy transactions among small businesses and private firms and the tax losses that came with them.
所以,哦。
So Oh.
是的。
Yeah.
比如小商家,你只付餐费,他们觉得金额太低,就不含税,这对顾客来说也是这样。
Like smaller business, you'd only pay for a meal's price, and they consider that low enough to not include tax within, and that was for people.
于是,每个人通过索要发票,都成为了这一行为的监督者。
So everybody become the supervisor or observer of the that action by asking for an invoice.
那么,当时有很多税款都流失了吗?
So a lot of tax money was being missed out on then?
至少是一部分。
At least a part.
我觉得这非常有趣,因为不同国家在征税方面有不同的策略。
And I think this is very interesting because the different countries, have different strategy when it comes to collecting tax.
例如,我认为在许多国家,我们现在实行的是增值税。
For example, I think in many countries, instead of having a currently, we're having a VAT.
我们稍后会详细解释。
We'll explain that a bit later.
但许多国家实行销售税,意味着当你付款时,你花100元,但实际上支付了109元,其中9元是商家代国家收取的税款。
But many countries would have sales tax, meaning that when you're paying your bill, you spend 100 yuan, and you're paying for, for example, 109 yuan because the 9 yuan was the tax that's collected by the shopper for the country.
因此,商家或店主之后会将这笔税款上缴给政府。
So the shopper or the shop owner would later on submit that amount of tax money to the government.
对。
Right.
而在中国,情况略有不同。
And here in China, it's a little bit different.
与中国不同,他们不是向消费者征收销售税,而是向店主收取这笔税款。
Instead of asking for a sales tax from the consumers, what's happening is that they are collecting that amount of tax from the shop owners.
其中一个明显的优点是,中国许多中小店主享有免税额度。
And one very obvious perk is that a lot of small and medium shop owners here in China would get a tax free threshold.
所以,如果你每月收入低于10万元,就不再需要缴纳这种增值税了。
So if you earn less than 100,000 yuan per month, you don't really have to pay that VAT, that kind of tax anymore.
因此,你应缴纳的税额取决于你的总收入总额。
So it's your collective amount of revenue that would determine how much tax you pay.
而采用销售税的情况下,这显然很难实现,因为税款已经从消费者那里收上来了。
And with a sales tax, it's obviously hard to do that because you've already collected the money from the consumers.
这就是为什么中国选择这种方式来征税。
So that was why China would choose this way to collect tax.
但最初的情况也并非如此。
But this was not exactly the initial situation as well.
最初,我们并没有采用增值税,而是……
Initially, instead of a VAT, which is a value added tax, we
也是在2016年推出的。
also came in 2016.
对吧?
Right?
是在2016年推出的。
Which came in 2016.
我们之前实行的是营业税,一种基于收入的税。
What we had is a revenue tax, revenue kind of tax.
所以它只考虑你每月收入作为缴税的基础,这意味着如果你没有扣除购买的原材料成本,你就得同时为所购材料的费用和你业务的收入或增值部分缴税,但材料成本部分已经在上一环节或上游环节缴过税了。
So it only think about the foundation of the tax money you pay based on the revenue you gain every month, which means that if you have already purchased or if you don't deduct the cost of the kind of material ingredient that you bought, if you don't you you are paying for the amount of, let's say, the kind of material that you purchased as well as the revenue or the added value part of your business at the same time, but the cost part has already paid its tax by the previous link or the upstream link of your business.
所以2016年,增值税的推行是一个重大时刻。
So in 2016, the VAT, the value added tax, that was that would be that would have been a big moment.
对吧?
Right?
这是一次重大改革,因为它取代了营业税,也可能是取消发票奖励制度的原因。
A big reform because that would have replaced the business tax, and that would have kind of been the reason to phase out this reward system on the invoices, I guess.
所谓的奖励制度,我们说的是发票抽奖,因为最初那一轮发票抽奖是为了鼓励消费者向商家索要发票。
By saying reward system, yes, we're talking about the lottery invoice because initially, at that time, the previous round of lottery invoice was to encourage consumers to ask for a invoice from the from the shop Yeah.
店主们这样做的目的是
Owners so that
继续说。
Go on.
这样相关的政府部门就能知道该征多少税。
They can well, the relevant government department would know how much money to tax.
没错。
Exactly.
所以顾客或市民某种程度上就像监督者。
So the the so the customers or the citizens were kind of like Supervisors.
另一双眼睛,是的。
Another set of eyes Yes.
几乎就像政府雇员一样,确保税收按照规定的方式征收。
Like like government employees almost, ensuring that those taxes were kept up to the way they were supposed to be.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Mhmm.
但增值税有趣的地方在于,我们并不是只在商业链条的最后一个环节征税,而是允许产业链上的每一个环节都缴税,这意味着整个链条是可追溯的。如果你买了10公斤猪肉,却向相关部门申报只卖出了两份炒猪肉,显然你在撒谎。
But what's interesting about the VAT is that instead of paying the tax at the very last link of the business, we allow each and every link on the industrial line to pay tax, meaning that that line is traceable, Meaning that if you bought 10 kilogram of pork and then you report to the relevant department that I only sold out two dishes of fried pork, apparently, you're lying.
所以这已经是可追溯的了。
So it's already traceable.
整个商业链条都是可追溯的,因此他们不再需要依赖最后那道监督环节了。
The entire business chain is traceable so that they don't really need that last link of supervisors anymore.
但每个人仍在缴税,这非常好。
But still, everyone's paying tax, and it's really nice.
而这一轮的主要推动因素或原因,是为了鼓励——其实我不觉得‘鼓励消费者购买’这个说法准确,因为现在已经是年底了。
And for this round, the main driver or the main reason is to encourage or to I don't even think encourage consumers to purchase is the right word because now it's the end of the year.
这是春节时期。
It's spring festival period.
我们本来就要购物。
We're doing purchasing anyways.
是的。
Yeah.
当前的计划或活动被称为‘2026年春节欢乐购物’。
And there are the current plan or the current campaign is called Happy Shopping twenty twenty six Spring Festival.
购物在我看来就是消费。
Shopping sounds like consumption to me.
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
我说的‘欢乐购物期’意思是,我们知道你们在为新年购物,这里有一些激励措施。
I'm saying that the happy shopping period is saying, we know that you're buying for the new year, and here are some incentives.
还有一些补贴。
Here are some more subsidies.
你们可以用旧冰箱换新冰箱,并享受补贴。
You can exchange your old refrigerator with a new one with subsidy.
你可以去不同的地方旅行,也许你拿到的酒店收据可以作为凭证,让你在看电影时获得减免,或者电影票也可以作为凭证,享受出租车费用的小额补贴。
You can go to different places to to travel, and maybe the hotel receipt you got can be a kind of proof so that you get a deduct, you get a small subsidy if you are watching a movie in the movie theater, and the movie ticket you got can can be as a proof that you can get a little deduct in the taxi price.
所以,每个地方、每个省份,以及玉山提到的50个城市,都在推出这类优惠政策。
So every places different provinces, the 50 cities that Yushan mentioned, are rolling out these kind of preferential policies.
这就是‘幸福购物2026春节’活动。
That's the happy shopping twenty twenty six spring festival campaign.
你看,我
See, I
我跟你说过,如果不是因为洪林已经是成功的主播,她本可以成为一名非常成功的经济学家。
told you, if it wasn't for the fact that Hong Lin is already a successful broadcaster, she would have been a very successful economist.
这跟播音无关。
This is not about broadcasting.
如果你在听,我来让你稍微窥探一下洪林的性格特点。
If you're listening, I'll I'll give you a little peek behind the curtain of Neil Hong Lin's personality.
不知为什么,她特别喜欢税收。
She loves taxes for some reason.
玉山和我现在就可以离开房间。
Yushan and I could leave the room right now.
我正盯着那张通知。
I was staring at notice.
我盯着她,就像一只呆滞的仓鼠一样。
I I was staring at her like like a blank hamster or something.
这将是一场纯粹关于税收的两小时圆桌讨论。
It would be a two hour roundtable edition purely on taxes.
但无论如何,官员们确实表示,这次在中国正在推行或即将推行的新一轮在线发票政策,旨在从需求端入手。
But anyhow, the officials did say that this time, the new pilot for, the new round of online, invoice policy that's running in if not to be run-in China right now, is meant to work from the demand side.
这意味着鼓励人们消费,尤其是像你提到的,正值假期季节,消费后索取发票可以获得一点额外优惠。
That means to encourage people to spend, especially now as you mentioned as the holiday season and request the invoice just as a little price after you spend.
我相信许多企业也在借鉴这种游戏规则。
And I believe many businesses are borrowing this rule of the game too.
在中国当下年轻人中非常流行的一家寿司连锁店,就有一个非常相似的机制:当你吃完一堆寿司盘后消费达到一定金额,就可以参与一个抽奖游戏,赢取不同等级的奖品。
In one of the sushi chains that's very popular among young people in China nowadays, they have something that's very similar, a mechanism that when you hit a certain amount of money after eating a piling of your sushi plates, you can get a chance to play a lottery kind of a game and win a different level of prize.
当你达到第二个门槛时,可以再次参与,或许能获得更高几率赢得更大的奖品。
And then when you hit the second mark, you can you can play it again and maybe get a higher chance of getting a bigger prize.
差不多就是这样。
Something like that.
他们就是想让你多吃点。
They want you to eat more.
我还没去过那里。
I haven't been there yet.
但根据玉顺说,他周围的人,还有像他这样的年轻人,都非常喜欢这种活动。
But according to Yushun, people around him and young people like that, they are really into things like that.
抱歉,我是不是问得有点突然。
Is this for sorry.
我让你为难了。
I'm putting you on the spot.
这个活动是限时的,还是已经恢复了?
Is this for a limited time or is it back back now?
你可以,呃,我不确定。
You can just well, that I'm not sure.
而且我确定的是,这是整个更大宣传活动的一部分,旨在让人们在春节期间的购物期更加享受,因此这个活动将持续一段时间,并在这些试点城市或多或少地开展。
And also, what I'm sure about is that because it's part of the entire a bigger campaign to have people enjoying their purchasing period in Spring Festival twenty six a bit more, so it will last for a period of time and also in these pilot cities more or less.
这正是我建议你亲自去尝试和体验的事情。
And that is something that I would encourage you to try and enjoy for yourself.
是的。
Yeah.
说到试点城市,它们的选取是有充分理由的,因为每个省份都提名了一个与该城市消费能力相关的城市。
And speaking of the pilot cities, they were selected for good reasons because each province nominated one city that's with extras lost tied to spending power of that city.
因此,全国家庭消费排名前12的省份可以推荐一个额外的城市,而排名前三的省份则可以增加两个城市。
So provinces ranking in the top 12 nationwide for household consumption could recommend one additional city and those in the top three could add two more.
这就是他们选择哪些城市作为试点来试行发票政策的规则。
So that's the rule for them to select which city that that like to do that pilot for trying out the invoice now.
因此,广东、江苏和浙江三省迄今为止在这项试点中占据了最大的比重。
As a result, Guangdong, Jiangsu, and Zhejiang provinces, they secured the largest presence in this whole trial so far.
我非常期待看到它们最终的效果以及人们是否喜欢它
And I'm very excited to see how they turn out and how people like it or
或者不喜欢。
not.
很好。
Great.
谢谢。
Thank you.
所以,如果你住在中国或在中国旅行,也可以试试。
So if you are living in China or traveling in China, can try that too.
这是一件很有趣的事情。
It's a fun thing to do.
这是一个很有趣的游戏。
It's a fun fun game to play.
你正在收听《圆桌论坛》。
You're listening to Roundtable.
接下来,让我们讨论一下人类共通的体验——饿怒症。
Coming up next, let's discuss shared human experience, getting hangry.
敬请期待。
Stay tuned.
在寻找激情吗?
Looking for passion?
那火爆的辩论呢?
How about fiery debate?
想听听不同视角对中国时事的解读吗?
Wanna hear about current events in China from different perspectives?
那就收听《Roundtable》,在这里,东西方交汇,理解是我们的目标。
Then tune in to Roundtable, where East meets West and understanding is the goal.
这里是《Roundtable》,我是主持人史蒂夫·哈瑟利和余珊。
This is Roundtable with me, Steve Hatherley, and Yu Shan.
在节目开始前,我们讨论了我与这个话题的密切关联,因为我经常饿怒。
Before the show, we discussed the fact that I am deeply related to the topic because I get hangry all the time.
当我饿的时候,很容易生气,变得暴躁,进入一种我不喜欢的状态。
When I'm hungry, I am easily angry, get angered and be poked to a state that I don't enjoy.
我不喜欢这样的自己。
I don't like myself.
嗯,我们都不希望这样。
Well, none of us want that.
当然了。
That's for sure.
这时候我们就打开税务节目,试图让她明白,情况是这样的。
That's when we turn on the tax shows and try to Now make her here's the deal.
‘饿怒’根本不存在。
Hangry doesn't exist.
它在我的生活中是存在的。
It exists in my life
这全是
all It's the
不太好,我来告诉你为什么你错了。
not well, I'll tell you why you're wrong.
所以研究表明,‘饿怒’实际上是一种他们所说的‘冻结压力’状态,当你的血糖下降时就会出现这种情况,这也是尼尔·洪林最关心的另一个话题——血糖。
So this is what research suggests, that hangry is actually a state of what they call frozen stress, and this is when your blood sugar drops, which is Neil Hong Lin's other favorite topic, blood sugar.
当你的血糖下降时,你的身体不仅会感到烦躁,还会进入一种高度警觉的生理状态,这就会引发或模拟这种冻结反应。
When your blood sugar drops, your body doesn't just get annoyed, it enters into a physiological state of high alert, and that's what prompts this or mimics this freeze response.
你的大脑消耗了身体总能量的大约20%。
So your brain consumes about 20% of your body's total energy.
这是一个有趣的事实。
That's a fun little fact.
因此,血糖下降会被大脑视为对自身的生存威胁。
So a drop in glucose is treated like a survival threat to your brain.
我快不行了。
I'm dying.
而大脑的情绪中心——杏仁核,正是在这种威胁下接管了控制权。
And the brain's emotional center, is called the amygdala, that's when it takes over because of that threat.
在这种状态下,你的大脑会失去调控自上而下情绪的能力。
So in that state, that's when your brain loses the ability to regulate top down emotions.
自上而下的情绪包括意识、耐心、礼貌或同理心,当你所谓的‘饿怒’时,这些功能会减弱,而自下而上的生存本能,比如易怒和攻击性,则会占据主导地位。
Top down emotions are things like awareness, patience, politeness, or empathy, and when you are quote unquote hangry, these functions lose power, and the bottom up, what they call bottom up survival instincts like irritability and aggression, they take the driver's seat.
总结一下,你的大脑需要大量能量。
To sum that up, your brain requires a lot of energy.
当你的血糖水平下降时,大脑会进入生存模式,你就会失去友善的能力。
When your glucose levels drop, your brain goes into survival mode and you lose the ability to be nice.
我确实会失去友善的能力。
I lose the ability to be nice correctly.
这确实没错。
That's definitely true.
所以在这些情况下,正如史蒂夫已经提到并清晰解释的那样,这是一种压力感,而不是其他什么,你的身体实际上正处于危机状态。
So in these cases, we we like Steve has already mentioned and explained very clearly, it is a stress feeling instead of instead of a it's it's kinda like your body is in a crisis.
嗯。
Mhmm.
那么,除了吃饭这个简单的解决办法之外,我们该如何摆脱这种危机状态呢?
So how do we move away from that crisis on top of, you know, eating, which is the simple solution.
那么,我们该如何让自己恢复冷静呢?首先,你得意识到自己身体内部正在发生什么。
Well, how can we unfreeze ourselves Well, first of all, you'd have to recognize what's happening inside your body.
所以你要告诉自己:我不是因为饿而生气。
So you have to tell yourself, I'm not hangry.
我正在经历一种因血糖过低而导致的应激冻结反应。
I am experiencing a frozen stress response due to low glucose in my body.
然后你重新介入,你是在训练你的大脑进行自我对抗,让你的大脑重新回到‘我会没事的’这个状态。
And then you reengage what you're doing is you're teaching your brain to fight with each other, then you get your brain, back in the spot of I'm gonna be okay.
我只需要一些复合碳水化合物或蛋白质,它们能为我提供稳定的葡萄糖供应。
I just need some complex carbohydrates or proteins that will give me a steady stream of glucose.
这是整个问题的一个关键点:我们把愤怒的情绪与饥饿联系在一起,并认为自己之所以生气,是因为内在的压力。
Here's one of the main points of this whole thing, is that we associate the emotion of anger with hunger, and we assume that we feel angry because of that internal stress.
但研究也表明,如果你没有任何外部的负面因素或压力源影响你的负面情绪,那么即使饿了,你也不会感到愤怒。
But the research also showed this, If you don't have any negative external factor or force to influence your negative feelings, you will not feel angry when you're hungry.
你只会感到困倦。
You will only feel sleepy.
哦,所以
Oh, so
愤怒在某种程度上也是真实的。
the anger is also real somehow.
不。
No.
但确实如此。
But yeah.
好吧。
Well, okay.
是的。
Yes.
这是真实的,但它来自外部因素。
It's real, but it comes from an outside source.
让我这样解释一下。
Let me explain it like this.
好的。
Okay.
我饿了,所以体内的血糖降低了。
I'm hungry, so my blood sugar dropped in my body.
我的大脑慌了。
My brain freaks out.
我的大脑需要占20%的能量,你知道的,消耗太多了。
My brain needs 20% of, you know, takes so much energy.
对吧?
Right?
所以它进入了恐慌模式。
So it goes into panic mode.
我现在处于僵住的状态。
I'm in a frozen state here.
玉山决定,我不知道,拿我的头发开玩笑什么的。
Yushan decides to, I don't know, tease me about my hair or something.
通常来说,这只是一个例子,我 normally 不会在意,但因为我正处于那种恐慌的冻结状态,我记得我刚刚解释过,我的大脑失去了礼貌和耐心的能力。
Now, normally, it's an example, normally I wouldn't care, but because I'm in that frozen state of panic mode, I remember I just explained it, my brain loses the ability of politeness and patience.
所以这句话突然成了我的触发点,让我生气了。
So that comment is suddenly a trigger for me, and I get upset.
现在我认为这意味着我饿怒了,因为我饿了,所以才对她发脾气,但如果玉山什么都没说,如果没有外部因素,我不会有任何负面反应。
Now I think that means I'm hangry because I'm hungry that's why I got angry at her, But if Yushan didn't say anything, if there were no external factor, I wouldn't feel any negative response.
也就是说,饥饿和愤怒之间没有直接联系。
Meaning, there's no connection between being hungry and being angry.
这种情绪不是从内部产生的。
It doesn't come from the inside.
它来自外部因素。
It comes from an external force.
所以下次你生气时,首先,你的血糖水平很低。
So next time you get angry, one, your blood sugar is low.
与其归咎于性格缺陷,你仍然可以轻易地把责任推给让你生气的人,说你本该知道,当熊没在吃鱼的时候,就别去招惹它。
Instead of related to a personality flaw, you can still easily blame the person who is making you angry and saying you should know not to poke the bear when the bear is not eating a fish or something.
你有没有听过这样的恋爱建议:不要在你们俩都饿着的时候,和伴侣进行重要、严肃或敏感的对话。
Have you ever heard that relationship advice, don't have an important serious or sensitive conversation with your partner when you're both hungry.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
True.
这就是原因。
And this is the reason why.
你容易被触发,然后就会归咎于别人。
You're easily triggered and you'll blame.
我们更容易把责任归咎于自己的大脑。
It's easier for us to blame our brain.
我们想,我为什么现在这么生气?
We think, why am I angry right now?
我们更容易把责任归咎于外部因素,而不是意识到:我的血糖水平降低了,因此情绪更敏感,失去了耐心和礼貌的能力。
It's easier for us to blame the outside source than it is to recognize, oh, my glucose levels are lower, so therefore, I'm emotionally sensitive and I've lost my ability to be patient and polite.
我们不会这样想。
We don't think like that.
我们只是责怪最简单的东西,比如坐在旁边的人,或者任何其他事物。
We just blame the easiest thing, which is the person sitting next to us or whatever that thing is.
是的。
Yeah.
当我们非常饿的时候,就我而言,我的大脑里只剩下两个神经元在打架,所以我根本没法思考。
When we're very hungry, there are only in in my case, it's only, like, two brain cells in my brain, and they're fighting each other, so I can't think.
尤其是开车时,我更容易路怒。
And I get a lot easier to get road rage when I'm driving especially.
这就是外部诱因。
That's the external trigger.
只要没有车打扰我,我就开得很平稳。
As long as there's no cars messing with me, I'm just driving fine.
懂吗?
Know?
这就是为什么我说,你从来不会因为饥饿而易怒。
And that's why I said, you are never hangry.
你的大脑正处于恐慌模式。
Your brain is in panic mode.
哦。
Oh.
这可能会触发你,最终让你变得易怒。
Which probably triggers you, which makes you hangry in the end.
这难道不讽刺吗?
Well, isn't that ironic?
她周围有很多外部因素。
There's there's a lot of external factors around her.
从今天这场圆桌讨论中,我从那个容易因饥饿而易怒的人身上学到的是:虽然‘饿怒’并不是真实存在的,但我们经常面临这种状态——如果你身边没有食物,试着说服自己。
And what I'm taking away here from today's roundtable from the one who is getting hangry, I know it's not a thing, but it's a state that we face all the time, is that in if you don't really have something, like some food right in front of you, try to persuade yourself.
只要你听过这期圆桌讨论,你就了解了其中的逻辑和科学依据,这样你就更容易控制这种愤怒,因为你现在已经明白了。
And as long as you have heard this episode of roundtable, you know the logic, you know the science behind it, it's easier for you to control that anger because now you know.
对于那些一直收听的听众,要知道,在某些时候不要给别人理由对你生气。
And for those who have been listening, you know, do not make someone give someone the reason to be angry at you at certain points.
这就到了今天圆桌讨论的尾声。
And that brings us to the end of today's roundtable.
我们非常期待听到你们对今天话题的看法。
We'd love to hear your thoughts on today's topics.
话题。
Topics.
请在你收听播客的平台给我们留言,或发送邮件至 roundtablepodcast@qq.com。
Leave us a comment wherever you listen to your podcast or send us an email to roundtablepodcast@qq.com.
我和史蒂夫、易珊在一起。
I'm with Steve and Yishan.
感谢收听。
Thank you for listening.
再见。
Bye bye.
感受声音,四周洋溢着快乐的微笑。
Feel the sound, happy smiles all around.
感受节奏,感受力量。
Feel the rhythm, feel the force.
来了,新的一年梦想启程。
Here it comes, the year new dreams start.
一个世界,一个节奏,一颗心。
One world, one beat, one heart.
新年快乐。
Happy New Year.
我们在这里。
Here we are.
跑得这么近,跑得这么
Run so near, run so
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。