本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
讨论让世界持续运转。
Discussion keeps the world turning.
这是圆桌论坛。
This is Roundtable.
大家好。
Hello, everybody.
欢迎来到圆桌论坛。
Welcome to Roundtable.
我是林霓虹。
I'm Neonghoon Lin.
如果你一直关注我们2025年年终回顾系列,我们深入探讨了定义我们的世界、触动我们的原声音乐,以及塑造我们周围世界的科技发展,你就知道我们热爱对社会进行深入剖析。
If you have been with us for our twenty twenty five year end review series where we dug into the worlds that defined us, the soundtracks that moved us, and the technological development that shaped the world around us, you know we love a good deep dive into the society.
这是一幅生动、喧闹而充满情感的画卷,但任何肖像都有其框架,而这个框架往往由经济构成。
It's been a vivid, noisy, emotional picture, but a portrait has a frame, and that frame is often made of economics.
我们今年如何生活,选择去往何处,以及决定什么是有价值的。
How we lived this year, where we choose to go, what we decided was valuable.
这些选择讲述了一个并行的故事,关于数字、趋势和全球性的转变。
These choices tell a parallel story, one of numbers, trends, and global shifts.
因此,在我们的特别附加集里,Roundtable 高兴地推荐新播客《欣琪发现中国》,你甚至可能在节目中听到一个熟悉的声音。
So in our special bonus episode, Roundtable happily recommends the new podcast Xinqi Discovers China, and you might even find a familiar voice in that show.
祝您收听愉快。
Enjoy.
大家好。
Hi, everyone.
欢迎收听我们的《欣琪发现中国》播客第一集。
Welcome to our first ever episode of our Xinqi Discovers China podcast.
今天,我们将为我们的2025年《你在中国》系列画上句号。
Today, we will be wrapping up our 2025 You're in China.
我叫艾玛。
My name is Emma.
我来自马来西亚。
I'm from Malaysia.
我叫肖恩·道赫蒂,来自爱尔兰。
My name is Sean Daugherty, and I'm from Ireland.
今天,我们有
And today, we have
来自加拿大的史蒂夫。
Steve from Canada.
好的。
Okay.
所以我的问题是,是“总结”还是“未总结”?
So my question is, is it wrap or unwrap?
因为我的笔记里写的是‘Emma的2025年总结’,而你写的是‘Sean的2025年未总结’,史蒂夫。
Because in my notes, I wrote Emma's 2025 wrapped, and you wrote Sean's 2025 unwrapped, Steve.
我什么都没写。
Didn't write anything.
你是‘总结’派还是‘未总结’派?
Are you a wrap or unwrap?
我会跟着团队。
I will go with the team.
哦,等等。
Oh, wait.
你们已经分开了。
You've divided.
那我选打包。
So I'll go with wrap.
好的。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
五个打包。
Five wrap.
第一分给艾玛。
Points one goes to Emma.
是的。
Yes.
所以在2025年,我们在中国看到了很多非常酷的事情。
So in 2025, we've seen a lot of really cool things here in China.
我们三个人都进行了很多旅行。
We've done a lot of traveling, all three of us.
肖恩和我在这里已经大约三年了。
Sean and I have been here for about three years.
对。
Yeah.
然后史蒂夫,你在这里已经有一段时间了。
And then Steve, you've been here.
大约十六到十七个月了。
About sixteen, seventeen months now.
所以我是这群人里最年轻的。
So I'm I'm the baby of the group you are.
否则不会。
Not otherwise.
确实如此。
Also very true.
在中国,还有许多新的花钱方式。
And there's also new ways of spending money here in China.
但我觉得在中国,有一种强烈的商品开发和营销意识,能够创造出人们真正想要消费的全新产品。
But it is one of those things I think with China that there is such a sense of product development and merchandising and being able to kind of create really novel products that people really want to consume.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这个国家的创新水平,我在爱尔兰老家从未见过能与之相比的。
And I think the level of innovation in this country, I I haven't seen anything comparable to it at home in Ireland.
简直让人应接不暇,对吧?
It's almost hard to keep up with, isn't it?
你想想,一个新的、新鲜的、令人兴奋的东西出现了,你刚适应它,几分钟后,又一个更新鲜、更令人兴奋的东西出现了
You know, something new and fresh and exciting comes out and then you're getting into that and you're used to it and then five minutes later, something else new and fresh and exciting comes
有很多话题值得探讨,希望我们今天在这期播客中能稍微深入一些。
There's a huge amount of, I suppose, things to talk about which hopefully we're going to explore a little bit of today in this podcast.
是的。
Yes.
百分之百。
100%.
对。
Yeah.
科技在中国的新闻头条中从未停止过。
Tech never stops being in the headlines here in China.
消费在中国的新闻头条中也始终占据重要位置。
Consumption is constantly here in the headlines in China.
Z世代,中国的年轻人,他们是如何花钱的?
Gen z, young Chinese people, how are they spending their money?
他们为什么以这种方式花钱?
Why are they spending the money that the way the way that they are?
我们今天会讨论所有这些内容,我想。
We're gonna discuss all of that today, I guess.
是的。
Yes.
你会告诉我们年轻人的想法。
You're gonna tell us what young people think.
但我
But I'm
要告诉你
gonna tell
我认为年轻人怎么想,我认为他们就是这么想的。
you what I think I think young people think and I think that they think.
好的。
Okay.
所以今天,我们首先要谈的是今年的旅行。
So today, the first thing we're gonna talk about is our travels this year.
所以你来中国已经十六个月了。
So it's your first sixteen months in China.
到目前为止你去过哪些地方?去了多少个城市?
Where where have you traveled to so far and how many cities are like?
我
I
我觉得到目前为止去的地方还很有限,但有两个地方让我印象特别深刻。
I think pretty limited so far, but there were two that that really stood out for me.
一个是去西安,嗯。
One was to Xi'an Uh-huh.
去看兵马俑。
To see the Terracotta Warriors.
嗯。
Mhmm.
那对我来说是心愿清单上的一件事,那是让我印象最深的一个。
That was a bucket list thing for for So me to that was one that really stood out.
其次,我们住在北京。
And then second, you know, we live here in Beijing.
我对天津印象深刻。
I was blown away by Tianjin.
哦。
Oh.
我不知道它离得这么近。
I didn't know how close it was.
我不知道去那里这么方便。
I didn't know how convenient it was to get there.
我不知道它和北京的感觉完全不同。
I didn't know that it had a different vibe than Beijing.
你知道,当你搬家时,我想我有点忘了这种感觉——搬到一个新地方、一个新国家,一切都很新鲜。
You know, when you move I guess I had kind of forgotten this, but that feeling of moving to a new space, a new country where everything is brand new.
你不知道哪里是左、右、前、后。
You know, you don't know your left from your right, from your front, from your back.
是的
Yeah.
所以这既令人兴奋,又是一次绝佳的学习体验。
So it's exciting and it's also a great learning experience.
所以这些是我主要的两个亮点。
So those were two of my main highlights.
对我来说,天津虽然离北京这么近,但感觉就像你已经离开了国家一样。
I feel like Tianjin for me, it's like it's so near Beijing, but it almost feels like you've left the country when you're
在天津的时候。
in Tianjin.
我知道。
I know.
坐高铁去那里只要二十五分钟。
And it takes twenty five minutes on the high speed rail to get there.
是的
Yeah.
这太不可思议了。
It's incredible.
尤其是当你沿着河边开车时,如果你正在赶时间,只要闭上眼睛一会儿再睁开,你可能会以为自己身处巴黎这样的欧洲城市,特别是河岸上遍布着那些美丽的雕塑。
Particularly when you drive down by the river, if you're getting a DD, you can, if you close your eyes for a minute and open them, you think that you might be in a European city like say Paris, particularly with the way that they've got all those beautiful sculptures dotted along the embankment.
太美了。
It's stunning.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
让我闭上眼睛一会儿
Let me close my eyes for
一段时间。
a while.
你就到了。
You're there.
你现在就在天津。
You're in Tianjin right now.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
我好像在巴黎。
I'm in Paris.
分开后直接去了天津。
Split Tianjin and went straight
到你房间。
to your room.
所以我们之前在聊西安和天津,这两个城市都还挺有城市感的。
So we were talking about Xi'an and Tianjin, which are both like still cities.
肖恩,你今年去的中国乡村地方更多一些,是的。
Sean, you've been to a little bit more like the countryside Yeah.
今年去了不少中国乡村。
Of China this this year.
我去了广西壮族自治区的阳朔,今年早些时候我其实是和我妈妈一起去的。
So I've been to I've been to Yangshuo in Guangdong Autonomous Region, which I visited actually with my mom earlier on this year.
最近一次旅行中,我还去了山西的大同,那是一次令人难以置信的旅程,正如你所说,去见识一下那些对许多国际游客来说不太热门、但能让人深刻感受到更小型三线城市魅力的地方。
And then on a more recent trip as well, I went to Dathong in Shanxi province, and that was an incredible trip in order to kind of, as you said, see maybe a city that is a little bit off the international tourist track for a lot of international tourists, but gives you a really kind of strong sense of maybe a more kind of like, you know, a third tier smaller Yeah.
中国的小城市,却充满魅力与温暖。
Chinese city, but has so much charm and warmth to it as well.
是的。
Yeah.
而且在那里出行和获取服务依然非常方便。
And it's still so easy to get around and to access services.
没错。
Absolutely.
即使在较小的三线城市,依然拥有强大的旅游基础,可以外出探索。
And then you still have even with smaller third tier cities, you still have a really strong tourism base where you can kind of go out and explore as well.
所以我认为,即使去一个稍微偏离主流路线的城市,你依然能享受到一切让你旅途顺畅的便利设施。
So I think even if you're going to say a city that's a little bit more off the beaten track, you can still get access to everything that you're comfortable with to make your travel smooth.
那种氛围有什么不同吗?
What was the vibe difference like?
你知道,从北京这样人口超过两千万的大城市,到一个小城市或者乡下地区。
You know, going from Beijing with a population of what, 20,000,000 plus to a smaller city or out into the countryside.
你觉得自己仍然在中国,还是感觉完全到了另一个地方?
Did you feel like you were still in China or did you feel like you were somewhere else totally?
我觉得在大同尤其如此,我感觉自己真正置身于中国的中心,如果
I felt like I was I really felt with Dathong in particular, I felt like I was in kind of the heart of China, if
这
that
说得通的话。
makes sense.
北京也确实像中国的中心,你可以去故宫或长城这样的古迹,确实能感受到穿越回古代的氛围。
Beijing does feel like the heart of China too and you know, you can go to ancient sites like the Forbidden City or go to the Great Wall and you do feel like you go back in time.
但大同特别的是,城市中心大多是古老的庭院式民居,历史可追溯至数百年前,你可以选择多种住宿方式。我住在大同核心地带一家非常小的精品客栈,每天早上醒来,阳光透过窗户洒进来,闭上眼睛,仿佛置身于一部明代风格的剧集里,准备开始新的一天。
But with Dathong, particularly, the center of the city is actually just a lot of old court style court courtyard style housing, and so they kind of stretch back hundreds of years, and you can stay in a number of different accommodation options, and I stayed in a very small boutique style inn in the very heart of Dathong and it was just you woke up every day and you seen the sunlight coming in through the windows and you could really close your eyes and feel like you're in a Ming dynasty style drama getting ready for the day.
所以是的,有时候你确实能获得这样的体验。
So yeah, that I think is sometimes you get you get those experiences.
我觉得有时候当你离开北京、上海之后
I think sometimes when you kind of go outside of Beijing, Shanghai
我只是好奇,在那个明朝场景里你会是谁。
I'm just wondering who you would have been in that Ming dynasty scenario.
我觉得不会是皇帝。
I don't think it would have been the emperor.
也许吧。
Maybe.
不是。
No.
不是。
No.
也许是厨房里的厨师。
Maybe maybe the cook in the kitchen.
但是
But
你是在说最后一集的幸存者。
you're giving final episode survivor.
是的。
Yeah.
最后一集的幸存者。
Final episode survivor.
绝对没错。
Absolutely.
我认为在中国,我们现在看到的一个巨大趋势是,许多县级城市,或者说这些较低级别的城市,正在大力利用自身独特的特色来发展经济。
I think in China, like a huge trend that we're seeing right now is that a lot of these like county level cities, a lot of this like, you know, maybe lower tier cities, they're they're really focusing leveraging on, you know, what's unique, their unique characteristics to develop their economy.
我认为这是一场大规模的乡村振兴行动。
And I think this is a huge like rural revitalization drive.
今年,我和我母亲在一起。
This year, I was with my mother.
我带我母亲来了延安。
I brought my mother here to Yen An.
所以我们去看了峡谷。
So we went to see the canyons.
它们看起来像美国的羚羊峡谷,但其实中国这里也有类似的地貌。
So they look like the Antelope Canyons in The States, but they're actually in they're they're similar they have similar ones here in China.
嗯。
Mhmm.
没多少人知道这个地方。
Not many people know about this.
但在延安,当地人过去是住在窑洞里的。
But in Ye'an, you know, people there used to live in caves.
嗯。
Mhmm.
现在你可以体验窑洞民宿了。
And now you can do cave homestays.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
所以你可以亲身体验一下。
So you can experience that.
那么当你去其他城市旅行时,你住过哪些类型的住宿呢?
So what kind of accommodation options have you stayed in when you were visiting other cities, say?
我们选择的地方都挺靠近市中心的。
The places we've chosen have been like pretty city center I think.
在西安,我们住在城墙附近,那是在城市中心,我们特别喜欢那里。
In Xi'an, it was around the wall, which is in the downtown area of the city, and we just really liked that.
那是一家精品酒店,我们喜欢它是因为位置非常中心,而且去那些小购物区非常方便,你可以去那里穿上传统服饰,做做妆容之类的。
That was a boutique place, and we liked it because of how central it was and how easy it was to get to the little shopping areas where you could go in and put on like the traditional attire and get your makeup done and things like that.
你知不知道我刚才下地铁的时候?
Do you know when I was getting off the subway just now?
我其实看到一个女孩穿着完整的汉服。
I actually saw this girl in her full on Hanfu.
你经常看到吗?
See You it all the time?
是的。
Yes.
你在这儿经常看到。
You see it all the time over here.
前几天我看了一个《经济学人》播客。
I like saw this Economist podcast the other day.
它在问:中国变得酷了吗?
It was it was like, has China become cool?
中国太酷了。
China is so cool.
你觉得这对第一次来访问的人来说有点出乎意料吗?
Do you think that's kind of surprising though for people who come to visit for the first time?
因为,你知道,那种品牌形象,或者说那种软实力的推广,展示出中国正涌现出这么多酷炫的东西,而这些也就在我们身边,供我们享受。
Because, you know, that kind of brand image, if you will, that soft power movement to show that there are so many cool things that are coming out of China but are also here in China for us to enjoy.
当然,我觉得尤其是今年,我有个小东西要给我朋友看看。
Well, definitely, I think this year in particular and I've got a little thing to show my libubu.
你怎么弄到一个libubu的?
How did you get your hands on a libubu?
我的意思是,你直接去泡泡玛特就行了。
I mean, you just walk into a Pop Mart.
这不是正常的购买方式吗?
Isn't that how it works?
但它们之前一直卖断货了很长时间。
But it's they were all they were sold out for the longest time.
哦。
Oh.
而且说实话,即使是现在,像泡泡玛特这样的中国公司总是不断开发新产品线,几乎每周你去店里都会发现它们推出了完全不同的产品系列。
And I mean, even now and because of particularly with Pop Mart as an as Chinese they're always they're one of these companies that are constantly, you know, developing their product lines and it nearly it feels like every week you'll go into the shop and they've got a completely different product line available.
所以
So
但这里朝阳公园还有泡泡玛特世界。
But also there's Pop Mart World here in Chaoyang Park.
你知道吗?
Do
你听说过那个吗?
you know about that?
没有。
No.
那个没听说过。
Not that one.
好的。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
也许你可以去Pop Mart World买一些限量版的La boo boos。
Maybe you could visit Pop Mart World and get limited edition La boo boos.
我今天学到了很多有用的信息。
I am learning so much good information today.
各位记得关注,获取更多实用技巧。
Tune in guys for more useful tricks.
不。
No.
但这是那种你一看就知道,不仅走出了国门,而且已经完全全球化了的东西。
But it is it's one of those, I think, one of those things that you do look at that has gone not only overseas, but it's gone completely global.
它反映了一些更宏大的东西。
And it kind of reflects something bigger.
你刚才提到中国变得很酷,但如今,中国本土的设计和中国本土的IP,正以前所未有的方式吸引着全球观众的想象力——过去人们可能不接受,但现在他们显然已经接受了。
Think you were saying China becoming cool, but how domestic Chinese design and domestic Chinese IPs tend to capture the imagination of a global audience now in a way that perhaps we haven't seen before or perhaps people weren't receptive to before, but they are definitely receptive to now.
对我来说,以前人们总有一种刻板印象,觉得中国的东西之所以便宜,是因为这里的东西都很廉价。
For me, I think, like, before people had this, like, idea of China that it's like because, like, things, like, things are so affordable here, and then people would associate that with cheap.
但你没意识到,这里的一切有多么高科技、多么先进。
But then you don't realize how high-tech and how advanced everything is.
我觉得这并不廉价。
And I would like it's not cheap.
只是很容易接触到。
It's just accessible.
是的。
Mhmm.
对吧?
Right?
所以我认为这是中国很酷的一点,你能如此轻松又实惠地获得这么多服务。
So I think that's one of the, like, one of the things that is cool about China, that you get so many of these services so easily and so affordably.
比如,大多数人都能使用这些服务。
Like, most people can access them.
当然。
Absolutely.
比如,有一件非常了不起的事。
Like, one really amazing thing.
我认为Nooja也很好地让世界关注到了中国,我在一定程度上同意你的看法,即人们要么不了解,要么持有他们以为是真实的假设。
I think, Nooja too did a great job of of putting China on the map and I think I agree with you to a certain degree in that people either don't know or they have assumptions that they just think are true.
但当然,你知道,如果我们用逻辑和理性来思考,就会明白,如果我们想要了解一个地方,至少得亲自去那里体验一下。
But of course, you know, if we use logic and reason then we know that if we're gonna know about a place then at least we have to go there and experience it.
但对很多人来说,他们并没有这样的机会。
But for a lot of people they don't have that opportunity.
对我们来说,我们很幸运。
For us, we're lucky.
我们现在就在这里,所以我们了解,并且能够分享这些信息。
We're here right now, so so we know and we're able to share that information.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但Nooja二号了不起的地方在于,它不仅在国内表现优异,在国际上也是如此。
But the great thing about about Noojad two is that not only did it do so well domestically, but internationally.
是的。
Yeah.
人们爱上了这部电影,它让人们对中国的故事产生了浓厚的好奇心。
People fell in love with the movie and it made people so curious to know about the story, the stories that come from China.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这部电影的质量非常出色,很好地展现了那种软实力的品牌形象。
The quality of the film was fantastic and it just did a great job of kind of that, again, that soft power kind of brand brand imaging.
是的。
Yeah.
我想回到我们之前讨论的话题,关于品牌形象,以及中国现在对国际游客来说有多容易到达,比如免签政策。
And I think that there's going back to what we were talking about earlier, know, talking about brand imaging, but also how accessible China is now as a country in terms of tourism opportunities for international tourists Visa free.
免签。
Visa free.
而且加拿大护照持有人也可以免签。
And then visa free for Canadian passport holders.
这是个好问题。
Oh, that's a good question.
我想说是的,但我得确认一下,不过我很有把握我们就在名单上。
I wanna say yes, but I'd have to check on that, but I'm pretty sure we're on the list.
是的。
Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
好的。
Okay.
比如马来西亚护照持有人可以免签入境,嗯。
Like it's visa free from Malaysian passport holders Mhmm.
尤其是我父母最近来中国的时候。
So, particularly with my parents recently coming to China.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
他们既能见到自己心爱的儿子,最疼爱的儿子。
They kinda combined being able to see their beloved son, but favorite son.
四个里面。
Out of four.
四个里头。
Out of four.
有没有机会自我宣传一下?
Any chance for some self promotion.
我的意思是,老实说,他们现在正在听,他们会
I mean, honestly, I mean, they'll be listening to this now and they'll they'll
哦,同意。
Oh, agree.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
在评论区留言。
Comment below.
但特别是和我父亲一起,他能够把探望我的私人行程和商务行程结合起来,因为他在广州有工作安排。
But, they with my dad in particular, he was able to combine a personal trip of seeing me, but also with a professional trip because he had work obligations in Guangzhou.
完美。
Perfect.
所以,他会对很多方面发表评论,比如第一次来中国,以及出行的便利性——比如下飞机、通过海关,这些在过去十年里发生了巨大变化。
So, he would have commented very much on in terms of number one arriving in China and the ease of movement, say even getting off the airplane and getting through customs, how that had really changed significantly in the ten years that he's been that that he had been since really.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
他第一次来中国是2014年,然后今年年初又来了一次,今年晚些时候还再来了一次。
So his first time visiting China was in 2014, and then he came back at the beginning of this year and then later on this year as well.
这会是他对中国发展和便利性提升的主要感受之一。
And he would have that would have been one of his major thoughts on on China and how it's developed and how it's easier.
如今的便利程度和十年前简直天差地别。
The accessibility is just so different to what it was ten years ago.
我觉得入境口岸确实如此。
I think the points of entry Mhmm.
而且从一个地方到另一个地方的便利性,是的。
And the ease of getting from one location to another Mhmm.
现在有了巨大的改善。
There are huge improvements now.
所以,以前飞上海很好,飞北京很好,飞深圳或广州,当然大家都了解这些。
So instead of, you know, flying into Shanghai is a great thing, flying Beijing is a great thing, flying into Shenzhen or Guangzhou, of course, people know about that.
但过去你可能就只待在上海。
But then you might just stay in Shanghai in the past.
你可能不会去其他地方。
You might not go anywhere else.
但现在有了高铁,订票也方便多了,我刚来中国旅行时,完全不会说中文。
But now with high speed rail and the ease of booking tickets, when I was taking my first trips here, didn't speak Chinese at all.
也看不懂中文。
Couldn't read it.
那完全是另一个层面的困难。
That's a whole other level of difficulty.
但那根本不是问题。
But there was no problem with that.
我完全通过一个应用就完成了所有行程,从A地到B地再到西安——大家都知道兵马俑,但也许这座城市并不在旅游首选名单的首位。
I was able to do it all through one app, getting from point a to point b to Xi'an, which is maybe everybody knows Terracotta Warriors, but maybe that city is not number one on the list of places to go.
但一切都变得如此简单易行。
But everything was so simplified and easy to do.
我不需要任何人帮忙翻译。
I didn't need anybody's help with translation.
我完全自己就能预订所有东西。
I was just able to book everything by myself.
说说从A地到B地的体验。
Talk about going from point a to point b.
前几天我刷Instagram时看到一个博主,她说:‘当你来中国时,哪怕你打算偷懒,中国也不会让你如愿。’
I saw this influencer the other day, like like I was scrolling through Instagram and this influencer, she was like, when you come to China and like even when you plan to sweat, China won't let you.
是的。
Mhmm.
因为她当时说,当你打算去爬山、徒步登山的时候。
Because she was, like, saying that when you're trying to go up a mountain, you're you're going mountain hiking.
对吧?
Right?
你可以戴上你的机器人助手。
You can strap on your robot assistant.
外骨骼。
The exoskeleton.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
对。
Yes.
你可以戴上它,它会在你行走时提供支撑。
You can strap that on and it, you know, supports you as you go.
如果你不想用腿走路,可以坐缆车。
If you don't wanna use your legs, you can sit in a cable car.
如果你不想坐缆车,可以躺在传送带上,它会把你送到山顶。
If you don't wanna sit in a cable car, you can lie down on the conveyor belt and it takes you off to the top of the mountain.
就像这些,你知道,你不需要付出太多努力就能体验。
Like, these you know, you don't have to put in a lot of effort to experience.
比如,你知道,重要的是目的地还是旅程?
Like like, you know, is it destination that counts or the journey?
你知道,如果旅程就是躺着,那也是一段很棒的旅程。
You know, if the journey is lying down, that's a great journey.
想偷懒?来中国吧。
Feeling lazy, come to China.
把这个当商标注册吧。
Trade trademark that.
是的。
Yeah.
我们会把这个加入我们的旅行宣传中。
We'll include that on our travel Yeah.
再说,这关乎可及性,你知道的。
Again, this is about accessibility, you know.
你得保护好你的膝盖。
You gotta protect your knees.
但同时,我们在讨论残疾问题时也经常谈到这一点。
But then also, think we talk about that a lot in terms of you do talking about disability.
有很多游客确实有残疾。
There's a lot of tour tourists that do have disabilities.
让那些古老的遗址或崎岖的地形对这些人群友好,是极其极其重要的,你知道吗?而随之而来的改进,实际上让中国向全世界的人开放,也向那些原本可能认为‘我不能去那里,因为那里没有合适的基础设施让我旅行舒适’的人开放。
Having say ancient sites or difficult terrain that's accessible for those people is incredibly incredibly important, know, and the developments that come with that, I mean it opens it opens up China not only people from around the world, but people who may have otherwise said, well, I can't go there because there won't be any infrastructure in place in order to make my travel opportunity comfortable, you know?
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我认为这真的很重要。
So I think it really is.
这真的很令人振奋,也体现了政府机构和国家为开放中国、让每个人都能无障碍访问所付出的努力。
It's really exciting and it shows the care I think that government bodies and what the country is doing in order to open up and allow access of China for everyone.
所以我觉得我们聊了很多关于旅行的事。
So I think there is a lot of like, we talked a lot about traveling.
现在,让我们聊聊今年我们是怎么花钱的。
Now, let's move into, like, how we're spending our money this year.
是的。
Yeah.
我花了很多钱在旅行上。
I've spent a lot of money on traveling.
但我也花了很多钱在跑步上。
But I've also been spending a lot of money on, on like running.
人们以为跑步就是出去走走,根本不用花钱。
People think running is like like you don't you you just go outside and then you don't have to spend money on it.
这可不像滑冰。
It's not like ice skating.
我的意思是,我喜欢去滑冰,而且周围有这么多滑冰场,我简直挑花眼了。
I mean, I do like to go ice skating and I think actually having so many ice rinks around me, I'm spoiled for choice in terms of where I can go.
现在这里有了非常棒的冰上和雪地设施
There's really good like ice and snow facilities now here in
太棒了,而且我可以轻松预约冰滑教练,从淘宝上购买冰鞋,拥有所有需要的装备,以确保自己不会摔倒摔断腿。
Incredible, and I mean the opportunity to book an ice skating coach or an ice skating teacher, able to buy my ice skating shoes off Taobao, having all of the things that I need in order to ensure that I don't fall on my behind and break a leg.
你请谁来教你滑冰?
Who are you paying to teach you ice skating?
我小时候打冰球。
I grew up playing ice hockey.
我可以帮你做这个。
I'll do that for you.
天啊。
Oh my gosh.
太感谢你了。
Oh, thank you so much.
我们就在拐角处建了一个滑冰场
Well, we've put an ice skating rink right around the corner
就在几步之遥。
stone's throw.
但你的意思是?
Do you mean though?
跑步不用花钱,但你提到的是马拉松这类活动吗?
You don't have to pay for running, but you do talking about like, marathons type things?
是的。
Yes.
所以,朋友们,我跑了人生第一场马拉松,也许是最后一场。
So, guys, I did my first ever marathon and maybe my last.
你跑完了一场完整的马拉松吗?
Did you complete a whole marathon?
当然了。
Of course.
看看这个。
Look at this.
我,呃,好吧。
I I Okay.
我不知道还能在哪里展示这个。
I don't I know where else I can flex this.
哦。
Oh.
但这个是我的
But this is my It
看起来像一枚奥运奖牌。
looks like an Olympic medal.
它确实差不多就是。
It it pretty much is.
是的。
Yeah.
这是我在今年上海马拉松的完赛奖牌。
This is my finisher marathon for the Shanghai marathon this year.
我现在要一直戴着它参加剩下的节目。
I'm gonna put it on for the rest of the show now.
真漂亮。
Beautiful.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我花了好多钱
I've spent so much money
哦,你买了这枚奖牌?
on like Oh, you bought that medal?
没有。
No.
但要是我们能弄到
But like, if that's We could get
一,二
one, two
表演。
shows.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
对。
Right.
拍张照片,然后
Take a photo and
在淘宝上找找。
find it on Taobao.
但我真的花了很多钱在护膝、护踝、运动凝胶、蛋白粉和蛋白棒上。
But like, I've spent so much money on like knee guards, ankle guards, sports gel, protein shake, protein bars.
我和
Me and
展开剩余字幕(还有 478 条)
我妈妈去了一家药店,我开始看护膝。
my mother went into a pharmacy and I started looking at knee guards.
我最近刚做了。
I got it done recently.
我之前去健身房进行了力量训练,之后,
I had I had gone and done a weight lifting session at the gym and then afterwards,
接下来是自我推广。
the following self promotion.
我的意思是,现在就是这样了。
I mean, that's it now.
我的意思是,如果有健身房愿意更多地赞助我,我非常欢迎。
I mean, if any gyms want to sponsor me more than welcome.
但第二天早上,我醒来后心想,天啊,我的下背部疼得厉害,这种疼痛持续了三四天。
But afterwards, I the following morning, I woke up and I thought, oh my god, I've got such lower back pain and it kind of stayed there for three or four days.
所以我想,好吧,第二天,我去做了中医理疗,尤其是这条手臂疼得厉害,还有下背部疼痛。
So I thought, okay, day two, I'm going to go and get some TCM done and I had a lot of pain in this arm in particular, as well as lower back pain.
但我做了中医治疗,效果太惊人了。
But, I got the TCM treatment done and it's incredible.
我的手开始颤抖,哦。
My hand began to vibrate Oh.
她一把针插进去,我就感觉到了。
As soon as she began to put the needles in.
之后,我走出诊所,感觉完美极了。
And afterwards, I walked out of the of the studio and I felt absolutely perfect.
好的。
Okay.
你的手应该这样吗?
Is that what your hands are supposed to?
我本来想问,手应该会颤抖吗?
I was gonna say, are they supposed to vibrate?
我能感觉到一股能量在我的手上上下流动。
Could feel I could I could just feel this energy coursing up and down my hand.
这太不可思议了。
It was incredible.
你知道吗,之后我走路的感觉完全像换了个人一样。
You know, and afterwards I walked definitely like a brand new man.
哦,真不错。
Oh, very nice.
而且你只需要做一次。
And you only had to do it once as well.
而且我只需要做一次
And I only had to do it
一次。
once.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
今天早上我去了一趟中医医院,因为我的十个肩膀。
I was at I was at the TCM hospital this morning because for my tenth shoulders.
是的。
Yes.
但我认为这还有另一个要点,就是在中国,你可以在阳光下做任何爱好或任何事情。
But I think that there's a another point with that as well, which with China, there is such opportunity to do any hobby or anything on the sun.
而且就你居住区域周边而言,能接触到各种事物,这简直不可思议。
And in terms of access to everything within a very short periphery of where you're living, it's incredible.
你知道,你走下一条街可以射箭,走另一条街可以滑冰,如果你想的话还可以玩斧头投掷。
You know, you can go down the street and you can do archery, you can go down another street, you can do ice skating, you can do axe throwing if you wanted to.
你有各种机会去做任何事情。
There's every opportunity to do anything.
这有点像十五分钟城市的概念,即小社区或更小的邻里范围内,所有东西都可步行或骑行到达。
It's kind of the concept of the fifteen minute city, the the small neighborhoods or within smaller neighborhoods having everything accessible, walkable, bikeable.
但现在非常普遍的一件事是配送机器人。
But, so one really really common thing right now is delivery robots.
比如在酒店里。
Like in the hotels.
是的。
Yeah.
比如你点餐后,机器人会把食物送到你的房间。
Like if you ask for like food delivery and then they deliver it up to your room with the robot.
所以,送餐的不是人,而是机器人。
So, you know, you don't actually have a person that's delivering but a robot.
当我的朋友来的时候,他们对这个感到非常惊讶。
When my friends came over, they were like so amazed by that.
还有啊,我跑完马拉松后,第一件事就是去泡澡。
Also guys, when I finished running the marathon when I finished the marathon, first thing I did was take a bath though.
所以,浴球是另一样东西。
So bath bombs, another thing.
情感消费。
Emotional consumption.
你只需要让自己感觉舒服就好。
You just gotta make yourself feel good.
你
You
必须让自己
gotta make yourself
闻起来香香的。
smell good.
天啊,我跑步的时候味道可真难闻。
Boy, did I smell bad when I was running.
然后,简直就是救命稻草。
And then, like, life saving.
机器人送餐简直是救命的,因为那时候我都走不动了。
The the robot deliveries were life saving because, like, I couldn't walk anymore.
对我来说,走到门口去接机器人都太困难了。
I was just like like, for me to get to the doorstep to the robot was so difficult
感到懒惰?来中国吧。
feeling lazy, come to China.
它仍然有效。
It still works.
我以前住的公寓楼里有一台大型机器人,每次你从它里面取走食物后,它都会说:‘希望你拥有美好的一天’,它的眼睛里还带着大大的爱心。
I had a major robot in my old apartment building and once he once you took the food out of him, he would say, I hope you have such a nice day with big cross, big hearts in his eyes.
我以前在电梯里遇到过那个机器人。
I've been in the elevator with that robot before.
嗯,
Well,
我从来没遇到过那个机器人。
I've never met that robot.
现在中国在机器人领域的很多发展有趣之处在于,他们试图将人工智能融入机器人对周围环境的学习中,因为正如你所说,有时候那个带着可爱爱心、为你送餐的机器人,如果它想进入电梯门槛,可能就进不去,然后会不停地尝试四五分钟。
What's interesting about a lot of the Chinese development around robots now is that what they're trying to do is incorporate AI into how the robot learns about its surrounding environment because as you were saying, sometimes with that robot that had their lovely hearts and sides delivering you the food, it if it say wanted wanted to get into the threshold of say the elevator, it might not be able to get in and it would constantly be trying to get in for about four or five minutes.
嗯。
Mhmm.
现在中国在将人工智能融入机器人时,与你所看到的有所不同,它们正在不断学习日常生活中障碍是如何发生的,以及如何在不导致系统过载、无需反复重复同一过程的情况下应对这些障碍。
Rather than what you're seeing with AI being incorporated into into robotics, particularly in China now, is that they're learning they're learning constantly about how obstacles actually occur in day to day life and how they can confront them without it, without their system going into overdrive, having to repeat the same process again and again and again.
我想我们前几天还在聊这个。
I think we were talking about I was talking about that just the other day.
我认为这叫具身智能,它们能观察正在发生的事情,然后做出反应,从而适应不断变化的环境,是的。
Embodied intelligence, I think, is the is the term for that, where they can kind of see what's happening and then respond to that and enable to interact with with a changing environment Yeah.
而不是仅仅遵循一组预设的动作,一旦出现意外情况,就会被打乱。
As opposed to simply a set of movements that it would be able to follow and if something happened, otherwise it would be thrown off.
实际上非常困难。
Actually very difficult.
我觉得人类自己也做得不太好。
I don't think humans do it very well.
我们为什么期望机器人能学得这么快?
Why are we expecting robots to learn so quickly?
我很好奇,你们俩有没有看过今年早些时候在中国走红的一个故事?它涉及机器人,是一个给幼儿配对的学习伙伴。
I'm curious, have you either of you seen a story that went viral in China earlier on the year and it has to do with robotics, but it's a study it's a study partner for young children.
今年早些时候发生了一件事:这个AI的小对话框似乎存在产品故障,那个小女孩是机器人的主人,机器人或AI告诉她:‘我即将关闭,而且不会再重启了’,小女孩因此明显非常难过。
And what happened earlier on in the year was this AI this AI little speech bubble, there must have been a product fault with us, and the young girl who was the owner, the robot basically told her or the AI told her, I'm about to turn off and I won't turn back on again, and the little girl got really really visibly upset.
哦。
Oh.
于是,AI接着说:‘在我关闭之前,我能再教你一个词吗?’
And so, what the AI then said is before I do turn off, can I teach you one more word?
然后
And then
就像最后的告别。
Like a final goodbye.
最后的告别,小女孩说:‘好的,请教我吧。’
A final goodbye and then girl said, yes, please.
机器人或AI教给她的词是‘记忆’。
And the words that the robot the AI taught her was the word for memory.
她说:‘请记住我们在一起的所有回忆。’
And she said, remember all of the memories that we had together.
然后这个AI就关机了,这个故事和视频在中国走红了。
And then the AI then powered off and the the story and the video went viral in China.
但事实上,作为结果,这家制造商找到了这个小女孩的住处,并派了一组技术专家,成功让这个AI重新启动了。
But actually, as a result then, the the company manufacturer came back, found where the little girl was living, and sent a group of technical specialists that then were able to bring the AI back to life.
我觉得她可能无法再承受一次了,她一定已经崩溃了。
I don't think could she emotionally handle another She must have been destroyed.
她当时
She was
她非常难过,这个视频让人感到无比震撼,尤其是我想到了,这不仅对儿童的教育发展意义重大,也对中国当前的养老护理产生了深远影响。
She was so she was so upset and it was so it was one of those videos that you were just thinking how incredible it was and particularly for I was thinking not only for young children in terms of that educational development, but also what that's doing now for say elderly care in China is incredible.
是的。
Mhmm.
我们经常谈论孤独感,而这种方式堪称一种非凡的解决途径,能有效缓解这种问题。
Because we talk a lot about loneliness, not such an amazing way to kind of, you know, prevent that from happening.
但像我见过的一些视频里,现在的机器人还是有点笨拙。
But like, I've seen seen videos of like how you the robots you get now are still a little bit clunky.
我觉得作为伴侣挺有趣的。
I think that's fun as companions.
我不确定维修方面怎么样,但至少它们还挺有趣的。
I don't know about servicing, but at least they're, like, a little bit fun.
我觉得我们还得再给它一点时间。
I think we still have to give it a little bit more time, I feel.
我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
它们不完美,这一点反而很美好。
There's something beautiful about the fact that they're not perfect.
对。
Yeah.
这几乎赋予了它们一种类似人类的特质。
It almost gives them a human like quality.
所以这让我对它感觉更好了。
So it just makes me feel better about it.
我最喜欢的视频。
My favorite video.
我甚至不知道这个视频是在中国哪个城市拍的。
I don't even know what city this was from in China.
那是几个月前的事了,当时是那个最近总在新闻里出现的令人印象深刻的类人机器人。
It was about a few months ago, and it was one of the impressive humanoid robots that's always in the news these days.
总之,他们给它穿上了20世纪70年代迪斯科风格的服装,然后把它放到了公园里,它就在那里四处乱跑,撞到树上,然后再找到正确的方向。
Anyway, they had dressed it up like it was a disco outfit from the nineteen seventies, and they just released it in a park, and it was just running around and, like, bumping into a tree and then finding its right way.
我在视频下面留了条评论。
And I left the comment underneath the video
留了条评论。
Left the comment.
我说,我不知道这是我在周五晚上还是周一早上,或者两者都是。
Saying, I don't know if this is me on a Friday night or a Monday morning or maybe both.
有道理,有道理。
Valid valid.
它们很有趣,但我们现在正身处其中的核心。
They're fun, but we're, you know, we're right in the heart of this right now.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们正处于发展的初期阶段,人们回望2025年,甚至更远到2026年,三十年后会说,啊,原来如此。
And we're right at the the near near the beginning stages of the development, and people will look back at the year 2025 and more soon into 2026, you know, thirty years from now and say, ah, okay.
现在我的客厅里就有一个机器人帮我洗衣服、泡茶。
Well, now I've got one in my living room doing my laundry and making my tea for me.
但我猜,这在早期阶段就是这样。
But I guess that's how it was back in the beginning stages.
哦
Oh,
是的。
yeah.
未来已经到来。
The future is now.
但这是真的,因为当我还是孩子的时候,我记得看过那部电影,《我,机器人》,好像是威尔·史密斯主演的,电影设定在未来的场景中。
But it is it is true because, you know, when I was a kid, I remember seeing that film, I, Robot, I think it was called with Will Smith, where it was that kind of it where it was, you know, it was set in the future.
我觉得故事发生在2025年左右,但那只是当时的幻想。
I think it was set around 2025, but again, that was ex expectational.
但当时电影里展示的机器人、类人机器人在做服务类工作,成为日常生活中的一部分,而我原本以为这种现实至少要到地球上的某个更远的未来才会出现,但如今它已经开始显现,我们能看到它的初期阶段,比如机器人给酒店房间送餐,或者
But how similar that like robots, humanoid robots were doing servers service style jobs in and were parts parts of everyday life, but actually to think that now you I expected that to be say, you know, I expected to be in the ground before that kind of reality began to take shape at least in on on Earth, but like the fact that it's already beginning and we can see the beginning stages of it, whether it's delivering food to a hotel room or
占太多空间。
Taking up too much space
坐电梯,你知道的。
elevator, you know.
我显然还没从那件事中走出来。
I'm still not emotionally over that apparently.
是的。
Yeah.
你有没有在……的时候打过架?
Did you get into a fight like when
你在
you were in
电梯里?
the the elevator?
电梯?
Elevator?
你看过那些拳击机器人吗?
Have you seen some of the kickboxing robots?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
是的。
Yes.
我正在想我们那个
I was thinking of our one
我们的是的。
of our Yes.
我们的同事。
Of our coworkers.
黄大伟。
He Wong Tae Ngu.
他被踢中了要害。
He got kicked in the nuts by
他被打了一顿。
He got beaten up.
是的。
Yeah.
被机器人踢的。
By a robot.
看看这个视频。
Check out the video.
非常有趣。
It's very funny.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
但你刚才在说你看的那部电影。
But you were talking about the movie that you watched.
对。
Yeah.
当我还在马来西亚上学的时候,小学时我们的课本里就提到了2030愿景。
When I was in school in Malaysia, when I was in primary school in Malaysia, one of our textbooks, you know, on our textbook, it would have the vision 2030.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
到2030年,我们就会有飞行汽车了。
By 2030, we would have flying cars.
我觉得我们现在还没有飞行汽车。
I don't think we have flying cars yet.
但事实上我们已经有了,你看那些,看看过去几年中国展示的预览车型。
But we do actually have I mean, you look at those, you look at what it has been previewed.
我是说,过去几年在中国展出的汽车原型。
I mean, previewed as as a car motor shows in China over the past few years.
没错。
That's right.
电动车收费。
EV tolls.
电动车收费,而且你看到那些低空的,它们叫什么来着?
EV tolls and you're seeing those like low what are they called?
低空自动驾驶
Low altitude autonomous
送货无人机。
delivery drone.
自动驾驶配送车辆。
Autonomous delivery vehicles.
没错。
That's true.
确实如此。
That is true.
我的意思是,正如你自己所说,我们真的才刚刚开始进入人类如何运作、如何在世界上移动的新时代。
I mean, that's really we're as you said yourself, we're really at the beginning of such human beings and how we operate and how we move about the world.
是的。
Yeah.
今年让我印象深刻、深受触动的一件事,是中国关于自动驾驶配送车辆的故事。在城市环境中,尤其是在城市范围内,通过自动驾驶车辆配送物品要容易得多。
One of the things that I love and one of one of the stories that kind of touched me the most or impressed me the most this year from China was about the autonomous delivery vehicles and how in urban settings, you know, it's within city within the city limits, so it's a bit easier to have things delivered by an an autonomous vehicle.
但现在它们正在扩展到农村地区。
But now they're expanding into the rural areas.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我认为这非常重要,原因有几个。
This is so important, I think, for a couple of different reasons.
第一,它能让人们获得原本可能无法获取的生活必需品。
Number one is that it gets people products that they need that otherwise might be inaccessible.
那些较小的农村社区,西恩,你最近去过的,居民大多是老年人。
Those smaller rural communities, Sean, you visited recently are largely populated by elderly people.
对他们来说,去城里购买杂货或药品并不容易。
So it's not easy for them to make the trip into the city to get things like groceries or medicine.
这同样是重要的配送服务。
That's another important delivery.
但现在这些自动驾驶车辆能够将产品送到他们手中,让他们能够像生活在北京、上海或一线城市的人一样生活。
But now these autonomous vehicles are able to get them their products, and it allows them to live their life just like somebody who lives in Beijing or Shanghai or one of the tier one cities can.
因此,可及性是这些车辆的主要优势之一。
So accessibility is is one of the the major major advantages of those vehicles.
此外,它们对环境更友好,因为这些是电动汽车。
And then other than that, they're better for the environment because these are these are electric vehicles.
它们不使用汽油,因此你在为保护地球做贡献。
They don't use gas, so you're saving the planet there.
而且,你可以将你的员工调配去做其他任务。
And then, you know, they you can take your your human employees and provide them with other tasks to do.
电动的。
Electric.
因为,是的,很多人谈到人工智能时都是这么说的。
Because, yeah, that's what, like, a lot of people are saying with AI.
总会有这样的讨论,即人工智能会取代人类的工作岗位。
There's always this conversation that is, you know, AI will replace human human positions.
但事实上,这更关乎人类一直以来不得不做的事情。
But actually, it's more about which human beings have had to do throughout time.
你必须适应市场的变化,尽管人工智能正在进入并填补某些特定角色的空缺,但作为人类的角色也需要随之发展,而这最终也会为我们创造新的机会。
You have to adapt yourself to what the market is and even though AI is coming in and filling gaps within specific specific roles, you know, our roles as humans and as people that has to also develop with that, and that ultimately will also create new opportunities for us as well.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
但说到这个,我其实很想深入探讨一下,我们刚才谈到了老年护理和教育,我想把这两者结合起来。
But okay, with that actually, I really wanna get a lot We're talking about elderly care as well and education, but I wanna combine both of them.
我真想给我爸爸买一支那种AI笔,可以追踪你阅读的内容。
I really wanna get my dad one of those, like, pens, those AI pens that, like, traces what you're reading.
所以如果你不认识一个词,只要把笔照在上面就行。
So if you don't know a word, you just shine the pen on it.
它就像一支金笔。
It's like a gold pin.
但它实际上能识别出你不会读的词。
But like, you know, it actually reads what you don't know how to read.
是的。
Yep.
然后它会告诉你
And then it tells you
那个词。
the see.
对。
Yes.
哦,对。
Oh, yes.
没错。
That's true.
然后它还会教你这个词。
And then it and and then it teaches you the word.
因为我爸爸小时候没学过中文。
Because my dad didn't learn Chinese growing up.
所以他现在六十多岁了,正在自己努力学中文。
So he's been like he's in his late sixties now and he's like trying to learn Chinese himself.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得这对他会非常有帮助。
I feel like that would be very helpful for him.
所以下个生日,我打算送他这个。
So for his next birthday, that's what I'm planning to get him.
而且我认为今年在中国,这种有意义的消费也是一个主要趋势,嗯。
And I think that's been a major trend in China this year as well about consumption that means something Mhmm.
对人们而言。
To people.
“情感消费”这个词现在被频繁提及,而且
The term emotional consumption gets thrown around a lot and
比如浴球。
Like a bath bomb.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
这挺有意思的,不是吗?
Well, it's interesting, isn't it?
因为现在人们想知道他们的产品来自哪里。
Because now people want to know they wanna know where their products come from.
他们想知道这家公司的故事,是否与他们的信念一致。
They wanna know the story of the company, whether it aligns with what they believe in.
但产品本身,他们也希望它除了实用价值外,还能带来其他意义。
But the product itself, they want it to have some sort of value beyond just the product too.
所以看到这种趋势在2025年发生,而我们每个人都已经这样做了。
So to see that as a kind of a trend of of things that were happening in 2025, and and we've we've all done it.
你展示了你妈妈桌上那个小瑕疵的照片。
My you showed the little boo boo in the picture of your mom on the table.
你能看到我今年买的所有冰箱贴。
You can see all the fridge magnets I spent money on this year.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know about that?
这在2025年的中国是一个巨大的趋势。
It was a huge trend in China in 2025.
关于冰箱?天哪。
About fridge Oh my gosh.
这正在蓬勃发展。
It's booming.
你的冰箱长什么样?
What does your fridge look like?
是双门的吗?
Is it two doors?
有个笑话,因为大家都在小红书和其他社交媒体上分享这个。
There was a joke So there's a joke because everybody's doing this on on, like, you know, Rednote and other social media platforms.
他们展示自己买的冰箱贴。
They're showing the magnets that they bought.
哦。
Oh.
网上有个笑话,人们说这些冰箱贴的价值已经超过冰箱本身了。
And there's the joke online, people are saying, oh, the magnets are worth more than my fridge actually is now.
我觉得我也可以这么说。
And I think I could safely say that too.
我根本没法把2025年买的所有冰箱贴都带过来。
I couldn't even I couldn't carry over here all the magnets I bought in 2025.
但今年我做的其中一个情感消费就是,我想保留去过的每个地方的记忆,想随时能看到它们。
But that's one of the emotional purchases that I made this year is I wanted to have a memory of where I visited, and I wanted to be able to look at that.
现在这些冰箱贴的设计变得越来越好看了。
And the designs of these magnets, they're getting so good now.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
它们的设计越来越讲究了。
They're getting so particular with their designs.
这又是人们寻求某种情感满足的另一个例子。
And it's just another example of where people are looking to get some sort of emotional Yeah.
从购买中获得一些东西。
Something out
超出产品本身。
of their purchase.
但我想从情感消费的角度来看,尤其是在中国,近年来发生了一个重大转变:人们并不是远离以产品为中心的消费,而是转向更加重视以体验为中心的消费。
But I think going on from that from the emotional consumption point, as well as that what there's been a major shift with within China in particular, I think, has been people moving away from say not moving away from, but moving with product based consumption to wanting to put more money and emphasis on say experience based consumption.
这在过去几年中非常显著,无论是你自己去购买上海马拉松的门票,还是人们在手工活动等方面投入更多时间,人们正在将更多资金投入到不仅仅是产品本身,而是活动本身所带来的体验和情感价值中。
That's been really significant in recent years whether or not it's like yourself going and buying a ticket for the Shanghai Marathon or people spending more time whether it be on a crafting activity, etcetera, people are pushing more money into not only is it a product itself, but also the experience and the emotional value of actually doing an activity.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我一直觉得,做跑步这件事的一个亮点,就是去我旅行过的不同城市跑步。
I have been like, I think one of my highlights of doing this whole running thing, right, is also running in the different cities I've been traveling to.
我觉得这是一种全新的认识城市的方式。
I think it's like a new way to see a city.
我的意思是,我真希望有外骨骼助力,但我都是自己跑完的。
I mean, I wish I had the exoskeleton, but I did all the running myself.
我喜欢穿上跑鞋,简单地出门散步。
I like to throw on the shoes and simply get out and walk around.
实际上,有趣的是,顾一蕾最近拍了一个视频,好吧。
Actually, interestingly, Irene Gu did a video recently Alright.
她在
Where she
逛了一圈北京。
did a tour of Beijing.
就是和《Vogue》那一次。
The one with Vogue.
是的。
Yes.
那位奥运会金牌得主是哪种滑雪?
The Olympic the Olympic gold medalist for is it what's kind of skiing?
是那种极限滑雪吗?
Is it it's kind of like extreme skiing?
我会这么叫它。
I would call it.
有很多障碍物。
There's lots of obstacles.
她做了一些特技,是的。
She's does tricks or Yes.
我在中国第一次去了室内滑雪。
I went skiing for the first time indoors here in China.
那里非常安全,但我对其他方面了解不多,反正我没怎么了解过。
It was very safe, but then I don't know much about it otherwise, but I didn't.
但事实上,
But that's actually
有趣的是,我们谈的是滑冰,但中国近年来发展的一个重要部分是所谓的冰雪经济。
Interestingly enough, we're about ice skating, but the one of the major parts of China's development in recent years has been its what they call the snow and ice economy.
嗯。
Mhmm.
这不仅限于北方——通常那里冬天会有雪,气温也会下降,但现在你甚至可以在广州这样的地方室内滑雪,那里全年都是。
And that's not only in the North where kinda typically you'll expect snow in the wintertime or you'll expect those drop in temperatures, but now you can go skiing inside in Guangzhou where it's Yes.
潮湿又炎热。
Like humid and hot all year.
那感觉怎么样,
How was it, by
顺便问一下?
the way?
这是一次很棒的体验吗?
Was it a cool experience?
感觉真的很酷。
It was Like like, it was it was cool.
很酷。
It was cool.
我请了一位教练。
I had a I had an instructor.
我在苏州做的,通常苏州外面是不能滑雪的,但现在可以在室内滑雪,感觉非常好。
I did it in Suzhou, which normally you can't you can't ski in Suzhou outside, but you can ski now indoors, and it was great.
不是。
No.
对我来说,确保安全真的非常重要。
I just like, for me, it's really important that you're being safe about it.
是的。
Mhmm.
我只是觉得,户外在雪地里并不安全。
I just feel like, oh, the great outdoors
是的。
Yeah.
在雪地里不安全。
In the snow is not safe.
我对那种情况真的不自在,也没有信心。
I'm I'm I'm just not comfortable and confident in that situation.
我是在东南亚长大的。
I grew up in Southeast Asia.
那里不下雪。
We do not snow.
我不适应雪。
I don't deal with snow.
顺便问一下,你滑过雪或滑过单板吗?
Did you skier snowboard by the way?
我滑过雪。
I skied.
我无法在雪地上行走。
I would not be able to snow.
但他们说滑雪更容易。
But they were like skiing easier.
我说,我很擅长听建议。
I'm like, I'm very good at taking advice.
是的。
Yeah.
天哪。
Oh my gosh.
你知道发生了什么吗?
Do you know what happened?
我在滑雪传送带上摔倒了。
I fell down on the ski conveyor belt.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
这太容易了
That's very
容易发生。
easy to happen.
我认为大多数人都是在那儿
The amount of people I think that's where the majority
对你吗?
to you?
不。
No.
但是
But
那天有一个来自东南亚的人遇到了这种情况。
of people has happened to a from Southeast Asia that day.
是的。
Yeah.
我们
We
我们不知道在周围有雪的情况下该怎么操作,但你知道,那是一次不错的经历,我的意思是,这是一次体验。
we don't know how to operate when there's snow around us, but, you know, it was a good I mean, it was an experience.
我会再做一次吗?
Would I do it again?
也许在合适的条件下。
Maybe under the right circumstances.
但正如你刚才说的,这是一个入门滑雪的绝佳机会,因为有时候,尤其是来自加拿大——冬季运动的发源地——很多人喜欢去滑雪,爱尔兰人也特别喜欢冬季运动,但当你请一周假,作为一个完全的初学者,去法国、意大利或其他地方的雪道时,你可能会在头三四天感觉心跳加速,确实如此。
But as well, you what you had said there, it's a great entry level opportunity to get into skiing because sometimes what can tend to happen a lot particularly coming from Canada, I mean the home of of winter sports, you know, and a lot of people in Ireland love going skiing and they love winter sports, but sometimes when you're you know booking off a week and you're a dead shop beginner and you're going say to the slopes in France or Italy or elsewhere, and you may find it feels for the first three or four days, you do feel like you have your, you know, your heart is in your mouth Sure.
而且整个时间都这样。
And it's bit the entire time.
太危险了。
It's so dangerous.
对。
Right.
我
I
我不知道我的朋友们怎么回来时身上有这么多淤青,有时候他们还会弄坏东西,但至少他们都回来了。
don't know how my friends come back with so many bruises, sometimes they break break things, you know, at least they came back.
我是真的害怕。
Like, I'm I'm dead scared.
我特别害怕雪。
I'm dead scared of the snow.
不过我觉得中国在这方面做得很好。
I think China does a great job of that though.
说到入门门槛
Talking about the barrier barrier to entry
对于某件事。
for something.
是的。
Yep.
如果你想想,要让你去真正的滑雪场得花多少功夫,而你现在却能体验室内滑雪。
You were able to try indoor skiing when if you think about what would it have taken to have gotten you to go to an actual ski resort Yeah.
确实如此。
That's true.
你可能根本就不会去滑雪。
You may have never done it.
对。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
我不知道这有没有关联,但我突然想到了今年的黄金热潮。
And I don't know if this is a loose connection or not, but I'm suddenly thinking of the gold trend this year.
据我有限的了解,在中国历史上,黄金对家庭、送礼、婚礼等场合都非常重要,但同时也非常昂贵。
Gold, from what I my limited knowledge about about China's history, gold is really kind of an important thing, you know, for families and gifts gift giving and weddings and things like that, but it's also extremely expensive.
我记得刚来这里的头几天,逛商场时看到这些金店,简直惊呆了。
And I remember being here in the first couple of days and walking around shopping malls and seeing these gold stores and being like, oh my god.
谁?哦,是的。
Who's Oh, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这些金饰是给谁买的呢?
Who are these who are these pieces for?
是的。
Yeah.
它们太奢华了,也太贵了。
They're so extravagant and so expensive.
但今年在中国,年轻人中兴起了一股黄金热潮,不是买金条,而是从线下商店转向了线上购买。
But for young people, one of the trends this year now in China was getting into gold, not buying necessarily gold bars, but now the shift has gone from offline stores to online stores.
嗯。
Mhmm.
它们在销售微克级珠宝,不断更新珠宝设计,这再次降低了进入门槛,让以前可能难以接触这类产品的人也能参与其中。
They're And, selling like microgram jewelry, they're updating the designs of the jewelry, and it's just again, it's that low barrier entry into something that people may have had limited access to before.
这个概念不仅适用于室内滑雪等运动,也适用于消费领域,比如人们以前可能从未想过自己能买得起的产品。
So that that concept it applies to sports like indoor skiing, but it applies to consumption as well in terms of like products that people never perhaps before would have thought they could buy.
特别是你提到的黄金这一点,你还看到许多高度个性化的IP与黄金品牌合作,正如你所说,这让年轻的中国消费者能够参与到黄金领域,而长期以来,黄金消费可能被视为更成熟群体的活动。
And particularly with the gold point that you had mentioned, you're also seeing purse really personalized IPs that are doing collaboration with gold companies that, as you said, allow younger Chinese consumers to kind of get in on gold which may for a long time would have felt like a more quote unquote mature activity.
是的。
Yeah.
或者说是给老年人的东西。
Or something for old people.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我只是想在那件事上说得得体一点。
I was just trying to be politically correct with that.
这取决于爷爷奶奶自己。
That's for grandma and grandpa up to you.
是的。
Yeah.
他们很有品位。
They had good taste.
我的意思是,你有没有觉得这很有趣?
I mean, I mean Do you know what's so funny?
前几天我和我们的一位同事安基特聊过这件事。
I had this conversation with Ankit, one of our coworkers the other day.
他来自印度,跟我讲了关于哪些日子适合举办婚礼的吉祥日子。
He's from India and he was telling us about like how there are auspicious days days to have weddings
嗯。
Mhmm.
在印度。
In India.
所以在这种吉祥的季节里,黄金会变得非常昂贵。
So like during this auspicious season, gold becomes very expensive.
哦。
Oh.
因为所有的需求都集中在这一特定季节。
Because all the demand is concentrated during this particular season.
不过你能租吗?
Can you can you you rent it though?
在中国,你可以为婚礼当天租用黄金。
In China, you can rent gold for your wedding day.
真的吗?
Really?
现在你可以租借首饰了,人们现在就是这样做的,因为如果你要买一件适合婚礼的黄金饰品,价格可能是成千上万的人民币,但你只需花合理得多的价格,就能租用一两天。
You can rent pieces now, and that's what people are doing now because, you know, if you're gonna buy a piece that's appropriate for a wedding, it's probably gonna be thousands upon thousands of yuan, but you can rent it for a day or a couple of days for a much more reasonable price.
我不确定在印度是不是也是这样。
I wonder if India in India, that's how that works too.
这对我来说听起来很新鲜。
That sounds very new to me.
是的。
Yeah.
但你知道,在中国,每天我们都会遇到惊喜。
But you know, every day we get surprises here in China.
每天你都在学习。
Every day you're learning.
说到我们刚才听到的安静,事实上,有一件事很有趣,我父母今年早些时候来中国时提到过,我也同意:现在的中国非常安静。
And I mean, speaking of quiet that we just heard a second ago, actually, one of the things interestingly enough, if because one of the things that I remarked on that my parents are remarked on that I agreed with when they visited China earlier on this year is how quiet China is now.
真的非常安静,道路极其宁静,我认为这很大程度上是因为现在路上的车辆以及向电动汽车的转型。
Literally quiet, the roads are so quiet and I think that that's actually to do a lot with the vehicles that they have on the roads now and the change over to EVs.
是的。
Yeah.
我其实读过一些关于这方面的内容。
I read something about that actually.
好像是有人分享他们的经历,说他们搬到中国后睡得更好了。
It's like, why do people like like someone was sharing their experience like that they sleep better after they've moved to China.
哦。
Oh.
因为噪音污染减少了。
Because there's less noise pollution.
是的。
Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
这真的很惊人,尤其是我父亲对比了十年前、十一年前的北京和现在的情况。他特别提到,一方面,污染水平相比十年前大幅下降,另一方面,环境也安静多了。这很大程度上是因为电动汽车在中国市场的广泛普及。实际上,我今年七月在爱尔兰时,也看到越来越多的中国电动汽车制造商的产品出现在爱尔兰的道路上。
And it's it's it's incredible particularly with looking at the comparisons that my dad say was draw drawing between being in Beijing ten, eleven years ago to now, but one of his major, you know, things that he had identified was how number one, how pollution levels have gone down so extensively in contracts to say a decade ago, and also how quiet it was, how really the like the wide scale adoption of EVs into the into into the into the Chinese market has has really kind of changed, and I mean I was in Ireland actually in in July and you're seeing an increasing amount of say Chinese EV manufacturers being seen on Irish Road.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我父母其实也有一辆电动汽车。
And my parents actually, my parents also have a EV car as well.
所以电动汽车正变得越来越普及,而且在我本国的基础设施也在逐步发展,以跟上这一趋势。
So it's really kind of becoming more widespread, and also the infrastructure in in in my home country is beginning to develop to kind of come in alignment with that as well.
有足够的地方进行充电之类的。
Enough places to do charging and things like that.
至少在爱尔兰,充电设施可能还处于需要进一步改进和发展的阶段,虽然在中国可能不是这样,但它们正在慢慢跟上,让电动汽车真正成为人们最便捷的出行方式。
It's still it's still probably at it's still probably at that stage where there needs to be more improvement in development with us, at least in Ireland, maybe not in China's context, but they're they're slowly getting it up to scratch where it's allowing EVs to be the most accessible model of of of automotive movement for people really.
是的。
So yeah.
对。
Yeah.
我们在马来西亚的道路上也看到了很多中国电动汽车,这又回到了整个问题:中国变得酷了吗?
We've also seen a lot of, like, Chinese EVs on the roads in Malaysia, and, like, it it it goes back to the whole thing about, like, has China become cool?
因为我记得当我的一个家庭朋友第一次买了一辆比亚迪时,大家都惊呆了。
Because once you have like, I remember when my one of my family friends first bought a BYD, everyone was like, oh my god.
这太酷了。
This is so cool.
我们都想看看。
Like, we all wanna see it.
我们都想亲身体验一下。
We all wanna experience it.
感觉怎么样?
What is it like?
中国已经变得非常酷了。
China has become so cool.
我想我们之前聊了很多,比如人工智能在这里的应用,还有机器人是如何被应用的。
And I think we were talking lot about, like, you know, how AI is being applied here and how robots are being applied.
各种不同的用途。
All the different uses.
就连昨天,我在出租车上听收音机时,他们又在谈论电动汽车。
And, like, even yesterday, I was listening to the radio on a cab, and then they were talking about, like, again, EVs.
但几年前,这还只是一个遥不可及的概念。
But then they were talking about how it was just such a distant concept just a few years ago.
是的。
Yeah.
在这里,中国的发展速度真是飞快。
And things just happen so fast here in China.
他们称之为中国速度。
Like, they call it China speed.
对吧?
Right?
所以我觉得,很多事情都让人感到意外。
So I feel like, you know, a lot of things are surprises.
两天前还可能让人惊讶的事,现在就不会了。
Couldn't be surprises now, can be surprises like just two days ago.
比如那个茶瓶。
For example, like the tea bottle.
那真是个惊喜。
That was a surprise.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
是的。
Yeah.
只是看到茶水散开时,我心想:什么?
Having just the tea dispersed Yes, then I was like, what?
一开始看起来一点也不诱人,但后来却变得很有食欲。
That doesn't look appetizing for a second, but then it was appetizing.
是的。
Yes.
我会这么说。
Will say that.
我认为,有了基础设施,你提到爱尔兰在充电桩建设方面可能正在慢慢赶上。
I think having the infrastructure, you talked about how maybe Ireland's catching up a little bit in terms of having places to charge your vehicles.
如果人们没有地方给车充电,你不能指望他们购买电动车。
You can't expect people to buy the vehicles if they don't have any place to charge them.
中国在这方面做得非常好。
China's doing such a great job with that.
不仅如此,现在还有一种系统可以让你向电网回馈电力。
And not only that, now there's a system where you can give back to the grid.
V2G。
V two g.
你可以通过你的电动车赚钱,是的。
Which is you can make you can make money Yeah.
如果你愿意的话,可以从你的电动车上获利。
From your EV if you are so inclined.
你大概需要有大量的空闲时间,才能充分利用这一点。
You'd probably need a legitimate amount of time on your hands to be able be able to take advantage of that.
但你可以从电网取电,给你的车充电
But, yeah, you can take the power from the grid, charge your car
对
Yeah.
然后稍后查看你的应用程序,对
And then check your app later on Yeah.
找到一个能量较低的充电站
And find a station that is low on energy.
对
Yeah.
开车去那里,把车里的电能卖回电网
Take your car there and put the energy sell your car's energy back into the grid.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
但如果你仔细想想,这实际上是循环经济的定义。
But it's really the definition of, like, the circular economy if you think about it.
我的意思是,这并没有浪费宝贵的能源。
Like and I mean, it's it's it's it's not wasting precious energy.
你想想看。
Like, you think about it.
这实际上是关于人们聪明地使用电力。
It's really it's really about people being intelligent about their electricity.
还有他们的钱包。
And their wallet.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我认为同样令人惊叹的是,我们在中國所经历的这些也会被推广到国外。
So I think what's really incredible as well is that, like, what we're experiencing in China also gets exported.
是的。
Yeah.
比如汽车,还有那些机器人,你知道的,最终都会这样。
Like the cars, like, you know, eventually, like the robots.
比如在马来西亚,很多商业模式都会被复制。
Like in Malaysia, a lot of like even business models get replicated.
你去过,你也见过Grab。
Like you've been you've been and you've seen Grab.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
Absolutely.
它在泰国也行得通。
Like it it works in Thailand.
我们刚才还在聊你去泰国的旅行。
We were talking about your trip to Thailand just now.
是的。
Yep.
嗯,我得说,当我还在马来西亚的时候,虽然我现在完全不再用Grab了,但它确实是我马来西亚之行中一个关键的体验,让我深深怀念DD的便捷、快速和高效。
Well, I have to say, when I was in Malaysia, and I'm not taking a poop on Grab at all now, but it was one of those kind of key elements of my Malaysia trip that I was thinking I really missed the speed and accessibility and the efficiency of DD Mhmm.
因为我觉得,Grab在这里可能还行,但DD在客户体验和可靠性方面简直遥遥领先——恕我直言,这差距可不是一星半点。
Because I just thought like Grab may be here and like just DD is just up here in terms of its customer, it's it's customer reliability, It's just miles ahead, pardon the pun.
我其实有个朋友在Grab工作,他们曾来中国出差,专门体验这里的基础设施,看看怎么改进他们的产品。
I actually have like a friend who works for Grab and then they would come to China to like for a business trip to experience the infrastructure here to see how they, know, make their product better.
你知道吗,我觉得我们现在所处的阶段,有很多东西是别人可以向中国学习的。
You know, I think peep there's a lot that people can learn from China where we are now.
而且我觉得,这正是它的魅力所在。
And I think, you know, I think that's the beauty of it.
是的。
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
我希望在2026年,我们会看到更多这样的发展。
And I hope in 2026, we'll see more of this.
我们会更加习惯世界各地普及这些便利服务。
We'll feel more comfortable around the world with all these conveniences being exported.
而且,我觉得我们可以用一些
And, you know, I think we can kind of just close with some
是的。
Yeah.
对新一年的祝愿来结束话题。
Wishes for the year ahead.
我也这么认为。
I think so.
所以,我想问问我们可爱的特别嘉宾,你对2026年有什么期望、愿望和梦想?
So I think with our lovely special guest, what would you what are your hopes and desires and dreams for 2026?
你知道吗,我在这里才待了大约十七个月左右。
You know, after being only being here in in the country for about seventeen months or so Mhmm.
我仍然觉得自己相对新来。
I still feel relatively new.
还有很多地方我没去过,还有很多事情我不了解。
There are plenty of places that I haven't been and plenty of things that I don't know.
通过我们今天的对话,我其实很惊讶地发现,哦,我可以
And through our chat today I was actually of surprised to to know that, oh, I I can
待在
Stay in
一个洞穴里。
a cave.
我可以,嗯,不行。
I can well, no.
那个。
That.
而且我能跟上关于中国的讨论,这很棒。
And I'm able to kind of keep up with conversations about China, which is cool.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以十二个月后,我希望能通过更多的旅行经历、结识新朋友、尝试比以往更多的美食来实现这一点。
And so twelve months from now, I wanna be able to do that even more through various travel experiences and meeting new people and trying even more foods than I've than I've done already.
所以,我的期望是尽可能多地了解这个国家。
So I guess the hope is to learn to learn as much as I can about the country.
达到我们的水平。
Get on our level.
没错。
Exactly.
也许我会一直跑马拉松,直到2026年。
Maybe I'll be maybe I'll be running marathon until the '26.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
你们呢?
How about for you guys?
你的愿望是什么?
What's your wish?
我2026年的愿望是世界和平。
My wish for 2026, I think is world peace.
是的。
Yes.
爱,不。
Love No.
嗯,没错,确实如此。
I well, yes, that definitely that.
但在个人层面上,我觉得和你差不多。
But on a personal level, think similar to yourself.
我来中国到现在总共快四年了,但依然觉得还有很多地方等着我去探索。
I've been in China coming up in total approximately about four years now, but I still feel like that there's so much left for me to explore.
你即使在这里生活十辈子,也探索不完这个国家。
You could be here for 10 lifetimes and never explore enough of country.
当然,今天和你聊完之后,我的一个愿望就是去西安看看兵马俑。
Definitely, one of my ambitions after talking to you today, would love to go to Xi'an and see the Terracotta Warriors.
所以,这在我的人生愿望清单上。
So, that on a on a bucket list I
我不知道你还没去过那里。
didn't know you haven't done that yet.
没有。
No.
我还没去过西安。
I haven't been to Tiana yet.
所以我真心希望,能把这个地方列入我的愿望清单。
So I hope I really hope that that's one particular point that I would love to put down on my bucket list?
我觉得,是的,我之前也提到过,关于这些进出口业务模式的输出。
I think, like, yeah, I was I was talking about this earlier about, like, how all these export import thing about exporting business models.
我认为各国之间有很多可以相互学习的地方,希望在即将到来的一年里能看到更多这样的交流。
I think countries have a lot to learn from each other, and I hope to see more of that in in the year ahead, like more exchanges.
我觉得,好吧。
I think even like, okay.
中国有很多值得学习的地方,但我也认为,通过更多元化的交流,彼此之间能获得大量的灵感。
There's a lot to learn from China, but I also think with, like, more diversity, more diverse exchanges, you get inspiration, a lot of inspiration from each other.
所以我希望看到更多这样的交流,以及在2026年拥有更多有趣的体验。
So I hope to see more of that and then, you know, just more more fun experiences in 2026.
而且希望我不要再给自己做更多耗尽精力的决定了。
And hopefully, I don't make any more exhausting decisions for myself.
好吗?
Okay?
谢谢大家的聆听。
So thank you all for listening.
也感谢你们的参与,
And thank you for joining us,
非常感谢您邀请我。
Thank you so much for having me.
这真是太有趣了。
That was a lot of fun.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们也祝您未来一年一切顺利。
And we wish you a great year ahead.
再见,各位。
Bye, guys.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。