本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
有声读物、无广告的提前访问冒险、邮件袋集、案件文件集、问答环节、幕后花絮、由沃森亲自撰写的微冒险、拥有近2000名Chateau Little成员的Discord频道、商品折扣、专属活动,还有。
Audiobooks, ad free early access adventures, mailbag episodes, case file episodes, AMAs, behind the scenes, micro adventures authored by Watson himself, a Discord channel with nearly 2,000 Chateau Little members, merchandise discounts, exclusive events, and yes.
完成了。
Done.
是的。
Yeah.
你漏掉了最重要的一点,伙计。
Missed the most important bit, mate.
哦,去patreon.com/sherlockandco。
Oh, patreon.com forward /sherlockandco.
谢谢。
Thanks.
上回在《福尔摩斯与袖扣》中。
Previously on Sherlock and cuff.
看。
Look.
我不希望伤害他的感受,尤其是在他生日这天,但有时候我们必须承受一点痛苦,来减轻朋友更大的痛苦。
I don't want to hurt his feelings, especially on his birthday, but sometimes we have to take a little bit of pain to ease the bigger pain of our friends.
对吧?
Right?
约翰,他现在可能正在经历些什么?
John, he could be, I mean, he could be going through something right now?
他的思维方式与众不同。
His brain works differently.
你想要我吗?
Do you want me?
正在经历些什么?拜托。
Going through something, please.
维克托。
Victor.
夏洛克迟到了
Sherlock's late for
葬礼。
the funeral.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
所以你最近行为反常,做些 erratic 的事,我现在明白了。
That's why you've been acting off, you know, doing doing erratic things, then I understand.
我没有行为反常,也没做那些 erratic 的事。
I haven't been off or doing erratic things.
39。
39.
持续了。
That lasted.
你还好吗,夏洛克?
Are you okay, Sherlock?
疏离。
Detachment.
也许这是她有意为之的情感机制?
Perhaps her deliberate emotional mechanism maybe?
夏洛克提到他曾是你们多尔维奇学院的老师?
Sherlock mentioned he was a a teacher at your at at the college Dulwich College?
马斯格雷夫先生。
Mister Musgrave.
是的。
Yeah.
一位好老师。
A good teacher.
好人。
Good man.
是的。
Yeah.
这一切都是一场相当艰难的困境。
It has all been a rather challenging predicament.
是来参加葬礼,还是干脆置之不理。
The decision to come to the funeral or simply let it pass me by.
你为什么
Why would you
不来呢?
not come?
那是雷金纳德·马斯格雷夫,他的儿子。
That's Reginald Musgrave, his son.
马斯格雷夫先生人很好,但雷金纳德却是个暴君,披着人皮的恶魔,一个混蛋,一个王八蛋,一个镀金的混账东西。
Mister Musgrave was so lovely, but Reginald was A tyrant, the devil adorned in human flesh, a bastard, a wanker, a platinum plated prick.
哦,好吧。
Oh, alright.
行吧。
Let okay.
让我们说,穆斯格雷夫先生对夏洛克有着特别的喜爱。
Let's just Mister Musgrave had such a soft spot for Sherlock.
他的儿子,雷金纳德·霍弗。
His son, Reginald Hover.
恐怕有一个观察结果一直未被归档。
There is, I'm afraid to say, an observation that lingers unfiled.
真的吗?
Is there indeed?
是的。
Yes.
而且是一个相当重要的观察。
And rather an important one.
你说你需要它。
You said you needed it.
需要它?
Needed it?
你说过推理的诀窍。
You said the trick of deduction.
你需要它。
You needed it.
为什么?
Why?
雷金纳德·马斯格雷夫。
Reginald Musgrave.
你需要我的帮助吗?
Do you require my services?
帮助?
Services?
夏洛克开了一家侦探社。
Sherlock runs a detective agency.
这个周末你有什么计划?
What are your plans for this weekend?
穆格雷夫家族在赫尔斯通城堡已居住了近七百年。
The Musgraves have been at Hurlstone Castle for nearly seven hundred years.
当我父亲被诊断出胰腺癌时,他做的第一件事,甚至早于治疗方案和威尔的安排,就是为我继承城堡做好准备。
When my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, his very first act, before treatment plans, before Will's, was to arrange for my succession there.
大多数人会称之为一份礼物。
Most would have called it a gift.
我希望他明白这一点。
He, I hope, understood.
就在三周前,这还是一项沉重的负担。
It was rather more of a burden just three weeks ago.
理查德·布兰顿,我杰出的项目经理、中世纪晚期领域的权威专家,突然人间蒸发了。
Richard Branton, my esteemed project manager, leading expert in the high medieval period vanished off the face of the earth.
穆格雷夫仪式的第二部分。
Part two of four of the Musgrave ritual.
前面会有点颠簸,像往常一样,满嘴脏话。
A little bit of turbulence ahead, swearing a plenty as usual.
毒品,它们总会如常出现。
Drugs, they show up as they are prone to do.
对。
And yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
待会儿见。
See you at the end.
你好。
Hi there.
我叫理查德·布鲁顿。
My name is Richard Brunton.
我是英国领先的遗产发展总监之一。
I'm one of the leading heritage development directors here in The UK.
作为StoneCraft的创始人,我们已经重新开发和修复了数百个英国最珍贵和著名的遗产遗址。
As the founder here at StoneCraft, we have redeveloped and restored hundreds of Britain's most treasured and fabled heritage sites.
从什罗普郡的Underloom House到诺森伯兰的Minam's Tower,再到阿伯丁郡的Astley's Keep,这些地方如今都引领着英国的高端酒店业,而它们都曾被从衰败和拆除中拯救下来。
From Underloom House in Shropshire to Minam's Tower in Northumberland and Astley's Keep in Aberdeenshire, all of which now spearhead The UK's premium hospitality industry, all of which were saved from decay and demolition.
如果您拥有一处面临同样威胁的受保护房产,请随时与我们联系。
If you have a listed property that faces these same threats, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
您可以在下方的聊天框中直接找到我,或者访问richardstonecrop。
You can find me personally in the chat box below or at richardstonecrop
我简直无法相信这里这么冷。
I just can't believe how cold this is.
好的。
Okay.
我去车里看看有没有另一件毛衣?
Shall I see if I've got another yet another jumper in the car?
好。
Yeah.
也许找一件上面没写‘Stammos Stag 2025’的。
Maybe one that doesn't say Stammos Stag 2025 on it.
是的。
Yeah.
首先,我不是主动去穿的。
Firstly, I didn't seek it out.
那是官方的着装要求。
That was the official dress code.
其次,你要不要这件额外的毛衣?
And secondly, do you want the extra jumper or not?
你最好接受他的提议。
You should probably take up his offer.
你后背上有个旧的健力士啤酒污渍。
There's an old Guinness stain down your back.
什么?
What?
哦,呸,不要。
Oh, ew, no.
呸,呸,呸。
Ew, ew, ew.
拜托,我们赶紧把火生起来吧。
Please, let's just get this fire started.
火已经生起来了。
It has started.
但壁炉太大了,我们正在漏热。
But the hearth is so vast, we're losing heat.
嘿,看。
Hey, look.
什么?
What?
我有个纸杯蛋糕。
I've got a cupcake.
哦,真不错。
Oh, nice.
在火上点着吗?
Light it on the fire?
不好意思,夏洛克。
Excuse me, Sherlock.
让我来,好了。
Let me just here we go.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you.
祝夏洛克生日快乐。
Happy birthday to Sherlock.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday
祝你生日快乐。
to you.
哇。
Wow.
那是一个
That's
你坐过的纸杯蛋糕。
A cupcake you've sat on.
嗯,是的。
Well, yeah.
但我只是坐在了这一小块上。
But I only sat on this bit of it though.
其余部分完好无损,美味可口。
The rest of it is bum free and delicious.
是我们客户进来了吗?
Is this our client coming in?
希望这能帮上取暖的忙。
I hope it will help with the heating.
对吧?
Right?
谢谢 cupcakes 团队。
Thank you for the cupcake team.
非常非常贴心。
Very, very kind.
真是个生日啊。
What a birthday.
巨大的阴森城堡,冷得要命,还少了个人。
Big creepy castle, freezing cold, missing bloke.
对你来说,不可能更好了,是吧?
Doesn't get better for you, does it?
你好。
Hi.
我是玛丽安娜。
I'm Mariana.
你好。
Hello there.
我是雷金纳德。
I'm Reginald.
情况不可能更糟了。
It doesn't get any worse.
我看你们都顺利进来了,是吧?
You all got in all right, I see?
太好了。
Splendid.
完美。
Terrific.
夏洛克,天哪。
Sherlock, goodness.
抱歉让你久等了,老兄。
So sorry for the delay, old boy.
在出发去这个地方之前,我得先把城市公寓里的一切都安排好,嗯,是的,好吧,出发。
One has to get everything in place at the city apartment before I well, yes, well, head out to this place.
老伙计,摇一摇我们吧。
Give us a shake, old boy.
好了,就这样。
There we go.
你的手劲儿像蛇一样紧。
You have the grip of a serpent.
请原谅我在葬礼上没有更充分地参与。
Forgive me for not engaging more fully at the funeral.
我当时完全沉浸在自己的思绪里。
I was quite hopelessly in my own head.
那位老人和我之间有些复杂的关系。
The old man and I had complexities.
这当然也不足为奇,毕竟我出现的时候,他已经步入晚年了,这么说吧。
Hardly surprising, of course, given he was already well into his later years when I arrived on the scene, as it were.
是的。
Yes.
嗯,其他人都和他关系很好。
Well, everyone else had a marvelous relationship with him.
所以,问题可能不在他。
So perhaps the problem wasn't him.
是的。
Yes.
也许你说得对。
Perhaps you're right.
人有时会怀有对自身的挫败感,对吧?
One can harbor ill feelings that are largely frustrations against oneself, can't they?
让我看看能不能把水壶打开,弄些热水袋出来。
Oh, let me see if I can flick the kettle on and get some hot water bottles going.
马上就好。
Two ticks.
彻头彻尾的混蛋。
Utter asshole.
谁?
Who?
那个可恶的家伙。
That despicable fellow.
那个原始的人。
The original guy.
你现在也像他一样讨厌上流人士吗?
Are you hating on posh people now like he does?
我不讨厌上流人士。
I don't hate on posh people.
你确实讨厌。
Yes, you do.
上周,你因为在公园里那个男孩叫巴尔萨泽,就把他的球踢开了。
Last week, you kicked that boy's ball away in the park because his name was Balthazar.
哦,我的意思是,算了吧。
Oh, well, I mean, come on.
巴尔萨扎?
Balthazar?
这公平。
That's fair.
而且,我听到他谈论一次滑雪旅行。
Plus, I could hear him talking about a skiing trip.
哦,所以现在他不能去滑雪了?
Oh, so now he can't go skiing?
为了回应你的观点,夏洛克讨厌他,因为他在学校被雷金纳德·马斯格雷夫严重欺凌。
To answer your point, Sherlock hates him because he was brutally bullied by Reginald Musgrave at school.
天啊。
Oh my god.
夏洛克,我真的很抱歉。
Sherlock, I'm so sorry.
太糟糕了。
That's awful.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你想谈谈吗?
Do you wanna talk about it?
你的嘴唇发紫了。
Your lips are blue.
你说什么?
I what?
确实有点发紫。
They are a bit blue.
没关系。
It's okay.
别担心。
Don't worry.
我们很快就会暖和起来。
We'll get warm soon.
你知道吗,我以前在乌克兰,对极端温度已经变得非常耐受了。
I was in Ukraine, you know, and developed a very tough skin when it comes to extreme temperatures.
所以我刚才在跟你说话。
So I was talking to you.
是的。
Yeah.
你的鼻子基本上是紫色的。
And your nose is basically purple.
天哪。
Oh my god.
是吗?
Is it?
天啊,夏洛克。
God's sake, Sherlock.
这火是怎么回事?
What's happening with this fire?
这是一座城堡。
It is a castle.
你究竟打算怎么加热这座像皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅一样大的700年老建筑?
How exactly would you plan on heating this 700 year old building the size of the Royal Albert Hall?
你不是说楼下施工都安排好了吗?
I thought you said construction was all sorted downstairs.
我们都知道他是个狡诈的人,对吧?
Well, we know he's a deceitful man, don't we?
因此,他才塑造了这种看似亲切的外表。
Hence, this elaborate affable persona he has developed.
我们能认真一点吗?
Can we be serious for a moment?
经过他所有的翻修之后,看来水管工是下一个要处理的。
After all his renovations, it would seem the plumber was next on the list.
哦,你去哪儿
Oh, where where are
你要去哪儿?
you going?
我打算四处走走,暖和一下身子。
I'm gonna walk around a bit, try and warm myself up.
大家好,欢迎来到位于萨塞克斯郡的赫尔斯特城堡。
Hello, everyone, and welcome to Hurlstone Castle in Sussex.
这是已故播客主持人约翰·沃森的声音,他36岁时冻死在这里。
This is the voice of the late podcaster, John Watson, who froze to death at the age of 36.
问题是,当你和一位明显出身贵族却从不提及此事的侦探生活在一起时,你就会接到很多这样的工作。
The thing is, when you live with a detective that blatantly has aristocratic heritage, even though he never talks about it, you end up with a lot of gigs like this.
这次的具体任务是理查德·布伦顿在一座真实城堡中的失踪事件。
This particular gig being the disappearance of Richard Brunton from an actual castle.
是的。
Yeah.
我其实一直在查他的资料。
I've been looking him up, actually.
他是一位顶尖的房地产开发项目经理。
He's well, he's sort of an elite project manager for property development.
准确地说,是再开发。
Well, redevelopment.
一旦酒店翻新项目获得批准,他就接手了这份工作,开始为这个地方赋予新的用途。
Once the hotel renovation got the green light, he got the job and got cracking on giving this place new purpose.
这又是赫尔斯通城堡历史上的又一章。
Another chapter in the annals of Hurlstone Castle.
说到历史,我得说,真是够丰富的。
And what annals, I have to say.
建于……呃,不是那个年代。
Built in nope.
我可不会去搞那个螺旋楼梯。
Not gonna do that spiral staircase.
这太疯狂了。
That's mental.
我还是走这边吧。
I'll walk this way instead.
建于十三世纪,也就是1200年代。
Built in the thirteenth century, the 12 hundreds.
没错。
That's yeah.
对。
That's right.
但约翰,为什么那么久以前会在苏塞克斯建一座城堡呢?
But why was a castle built in Sussex all that time ago, John?
当然,你知道第二次男爵战争发生在十二月到十二月之间,是英格兰贵族势力——由西蒙·德·蒙福尔领导——与王室势力——最初由国王亨利三世领导,后来由他的儿子、未来的爱德华一世领导——之间爆发的内战。
Well, you, of course, know that the second Barons' War between between December and December was a civil war in England between the forces of barons led by Simon de Montfort against the royalist forces of king Henry the third, led initially by the king himself and later by his son, the future king Edward the first.
是的。
Yeah.
那是维基百科上的内容。
That was Wikipedia.
抱歉。
Sorry.
但没错,一些古老的马斯格雷夫家族——我得补充一下,他们是狂热的保王派——为了防御而建造了这个地方,当你抬头看到头顶二十英尺处垂下的蜘蛛网时,简直难以置信。
But, yeah, some old Musgraves, royalist fanboy Musgraves, I should add, built this place for defense, and it became as unbelievable as it is to say when you're staring at cobwebs dangling 20 feet above your head.
一个家。
A home.
他们一直坚定地支持保王派,哦,天哪。
They stayed as staunch royalists and oh, shit.
literally just walked into a knight shining armor.
Literally just walked into a knight shining armor.
哦,对不起,伙计。
Oh, sorry, mate.
我们把你重新拼起来吧。
Let's put you back together there.
天哪。
For fuck's sake.
1645年。
1645.
这太古老了。
That's ancient.
如果我弄坏了,是不是?
If I broke it, isn't it?
我不这么认为。
Don't think so.
对。
Right.
好了。
There we go.
这边。
This way.
所以呢。
So yeah.
嗯,那边那位闪亮的骑士打了一场接下来的内战,那场大的,发生在1640年代。
Well, that shiny knight over there fought out the next civil war, the big one, sixteen forties.
可惜,他那一方输了。
His lot, I'm afraid to say, lost.
而国王查理一世,掉了脑袋。
And the king, Charles the first, lost his head.
这座堡垒是为了鼓舞保王派,并震慑议会派。
And this fortress to to hearten the royalists and strike fear into the parliamentarians.
但它最终成了一个家。
Well, it became a home.
正如我们所知,每个好家都需要在墙上挂些武器。
And as we know, every good home needs weaponry on the wall.
这里的剑收藏很不错,是的。
Nice sword collection here and yeah.
实际上,我想我大概该来个夏洛克式推理?
Actually, I think I should probably Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
我有点事想跟老板说一下。
Just gonna run something by the boss man.
是的,华生?
Yes, Watson?
哦,天哪。
Oh, yikes.
那是什么?
What is that?
那是一把战斧。
That is a battle axe.
确实。
Indeed.
我没有反应过度,对吧?
I'm not overreacting, am I?
地上有一把战斧。
There there is there's a battle axe on the floor.
是的。
Yes.
最近刚被人捡起来使用过。
Picked up and wielded somewhat recently.
看手印在灰尘上留下的轮廓。
See the grip of hands silhouetted against the dust.
要我去把雷金纳德叫来吗?
Do want me to grab Reginald?
想掐他脖子?请便。
By the throat, be my guest.
你能不能
Will you just
这大概是唯一一个不用梯子就能拿到的武器了。
It's the only weapon you can really reach without a ladder, I guess.
收到。
Well noted.
但为什么这座城堡里有人需要一把战斧呢?
But why would someone in this castle require a battle axe?
实际上,这面墙和这条走廊都没有进行过翻修。
Well, there's no renovations done to this wall or this hallway, actually.
所以不可能是为了清理才移走的。
So couldn't have been cleared for that.
没错。
No.
计划书上写明,这条走廊不属于酒店翻新工程的一部分。
The plans state that this hallway isn't part of the hotel refurbishment.
它从餐厅开始,一直延伸到食品储藏室。
It ends by the dining room and spans all the way to the pantry lodges.
那这条通道下面有什么?
So what's down this way?
幸运的是,那个狡猾的雷金纳德给了你一张平面图。
Well, fortunately, that deceitful Reginald gave you a floor plan.
看起来像是图书馆?
And it looks like the the library?
雷金纳德有没有提到建筑工人曾把图书馆用作存储或临时休息空间?
Did Reginald mention the builders using the library at all for for, I don't know, storage or breakout space?
他们在外面有个现场办公室,还有一个谷仓用于存储。
They have a site office outside and a barn for storage.
这些区域是禁止进入的。
These areas are off limits.
是的。
Yeah.
但这对于任何遗产信托机构来说都是一个严厉的限制,约翰。
But It would be a fierce stipulation from any heritage trust, John.
酒店的翻修工程位于建筑较新的部分,属于内战之后的时期。
The hotel renovation is taking part in a much younger part of the building, post civil war.
这些都是1640年以前的建筑。
This is all pre 1640.
必须加以保护。
It must be preserved.
正在发送消息。
Sending news.
设法找到了几个人继续跟进。
Managed to track a couple down to keep on going.
嘘。
Shh.
夏洛克,我明白他是你的死敌。
Sherlock, I realize he is your mortal enemy.
喂?
Hello?
我们
We
我们没有敌人,也没有朋友。
have no enemies and we have no friends.
喂?
Hello?
我们只有一个案件和它的嫌疑人。
We have only a case and its suspects.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你还在吗,老伙计?
Are you still there, old boy?
对。
Right.
所以我们有一把战斧。
So we have a battle axe.
还有一堆问题。
And a bunch of questions.
确实。
Indeed.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
你是不是在躲着
Are you hiding
吗?
out?
去 confront 他。
Confront him.
他。
Him.
我们来看看
Let's see
让他用谜题摆脱这个困境。
him riddle his way out of this.
我说,这是中世纪的战斧,确切地说是安茹时期的。
Medieval martial axe, I should say, the Angevin period to be exact.
是的。
Yes.
那是我。
That was me.
什么?
What?
那些东西重得要命。
Frightfully heavy things.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
哦,抱歉。
Oh, sorry.
对不起。
Sorry.
对不起。
Sorry.
哦,你想要这片披萨吗?
Oh, did you want this pizza slice?
还有更多。
There's more.
我们点了很多。
We ordered loads.
对吧?
Right?
你能擦一下吗?
Could you wipe that?
披萨边缘的奶酪微微悬垂在桌子上方。
The cheese from the pizza edge is dangling ever so slightly above the table.
这是瘿木榆木。
It's burl elm.
瘿木榆木?
Burl elm?
这张桌子是瘿木榆木做的,源自在这片土地上生长了近六百年的穆斯格鲁榆树,甚至抵御过荷兰榆树病的爆发。
The table is burl elm from the Musgrave elm that grew on this land for nearly six hundred years, even fighting off an outbreak of Dutch Elm disease.
我不希望它光亮的回忆被披萨奶酪弄脏。
I do not wish its polished memory to be stained by pizza cheese.
哦,
Oh,
好的。
okay.
抱歉。
Sorry.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我们能不能再回到
Can we may maybe get back to the
战斧?
battle axe?
当然。
Of course.
战斧在地板上。
It was on the floor, the battle axe.
是你使用过它吗,雷金纳德?
Did you wield it, Reginald?
抱歉,你说什么?
Excuse me?
展开剩余字幕(还有 480 条)
你听到我说的话了。
You heard what I said.
为什么它会在地上?
Why was it on the floor?
你说你用了它?
You said that you that that that you used it?
我说我用了它。
I said I used it.
我不会把东西扔在地上。
I do not leave things on the floor.
尤其是诺曼时期的精致铁制传家宝。
Certainly not delicate iron heirlooms from the Norman period.
只要你在屋子里,只能看,不能碰。
You look, but you do not touch as long as you are under this roof.
你把它放回原位了吗?
Did you return it to its proper position?
雷金纳德。
Reginald.
雷金纳德。
Reginald.
冷静点。
Calm down.
好吗?
Alright?
没什么乱七八糟的。
There's there's no mess.
是的。
Yeah.
一切都看起来很棒。
Everything looks great.
我们只是,不好意思。
We just Excuse me.
想知道你为什么用斧头吗?
Want to know why you used the axe.
不是因为生气才用的,对吧?
It wasn't used in anger, was it?
天哪。
Oh, boy.
你没有挥着斧头去砍什么入侵者吧?
You didn't go swinging it at some intruder.
我正是用它来干这个的。
That is exactly what I used it for.
等等。
Wait.
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
于是面具脱落了。
And so the mask slips.
那是什么,福尔摩斯?
What was that, Holmes?
没什么。
Nothing.
美味的披萨。
Lovely pizza.
太好吃了。
Delicious.
为我们雪地中勇敢的送餐员干杯。
Cheers to our courageous delivery boy in the snow.
我们能回到持斧袭击的事情上吗?
So can we please get back to the axe wielding attack?
天哪。
Goodness gracious.
是什么时候?
When was it?
我最近脑子一片混乱。
My mind lately.
模糊不清,一团乱麻。
Blur, such a fuzz.
不。
No.
当然。
Of course.
是三周前的事。
It was it was three weeks ago.
是在理查德·布伦顿失踪之前还是之后?
Before Richard Brunton disappeared or after?
之前。
Before.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
绝对是在那之前。
Most certainly before.
我可以告诉你确切的原因。
And I can tell you precise why.
施工验收必须与当地规划部门以及两个独立的遗产保护组织协同进行,这些组织都会出具评级,以确认任何改动都符合适当的保护标准,等等,所有这些程序。
The construction sign off must be conducted in concert with the local authority planners and two separate heritage trusts, each of whom issue a grading to confirm that any alterations remain within the bounds of proper conservation and so on and all of this.
他们那天晚上大约五点半到场,也就是三周前。
They attended roughly half past five that evening, three weeks ago.
是的。
Yeah.
而且就在那一天,我还与水管工理查德·霍威尔斯见了面,他第二天就要开始施工。
And and and and on that particular day, I also got to convene with the plumber, Richard Howells, who was to be commencing the next day.
我们讨论了一条相当复杂的管道铺设方案。
We discussed a somewhat complicated pipe run.
总之,我最后留宿了一晚。
Anyway, I I ended up staying the night.
你看,这并不是我特别想卷入的事情,但是……
I and look, this is not a matter I'm especially eager to entangle myself in, But
什么事?
What is it?
我在工地那里发现了一点小东西,就是那个建筑工地。
I I found a little, you know, at the site, that is the the the building site.
我打扫了,你瞧。
I clean, you see.
我不停地打扫。
I clean incessantly.
事情必须如此。
Things must be so.
一点点,你知道的。
A little, you know.
是的。
Yes.
一种可能用来清除蛛网的物质。
A substance that one would perhaps use to blow out the cobwebs.
我不是指石质石灰岩拱顶上的那些。
And I don't mean the ones on the stone limestone vaulting.
不。
No.
可卡因。
Cocaine.
我们在说可卡因吗?
Are we talking about cocaine?
没错。
We are indeed.
总之,我去找了理查德·布伦顿谈这件事。
Anyway, I went to Richard Brunton about it.
毕竟这些活儿都是他的手下在做。
These are his chaps after all doing all this work.
我对他说:喂,老兄。
And I said, listen, old boy.
听好了,你这儿有各种人在这项目里到处打探。
Look here, you've got all sorts nosing around in this project.
这种事我们不能容忍。
We can't have this sort of thing.
就在我和他说话的那一刻,我不得不停住,因为我突然明白了。
And I just the the moment I was speaking to him, I had to stop myself because I just knew.
我看出来了。
I could see it.
那个人就是他?
That it was him?
是的。
Yes.
而且你看,我并不天真。
And look, I'm hardly naive.
我可是在对冲基金干了好几年呢,天哪。
I spent years in a hedge fund, for heaven's sake.
我不是那种道德警察。
I'm not some sort of moral constable.
但在赫尔斯通,这种事绝对不能容忍。
But one simply cannot have that sort of thing at Hurlstone.
撇开神秘感不说,你已经看到了。
Quite apart from the mystique, it is it is you've seen it.
这是英国历史上具有里程碑意义的景象,某些标准必须得到维护。
It's a it's a seminal sight in English history, and certain certain standards must be upheld.
所以整个事情令人极度尴尬,非常不舒服。
So the whole business was was was excruciating, deeply uncomfortable.
他语无伦次,面红耳赤,瞳孔大得像盘子。
It was rambling, flushed, pupils like dinner plates.
我见过足够多次了。
I've seen it often enough.
我明确说过,不要考虑把那东西带到这里。
I said quite plainly, do not even consider bringing that here.
是那种不诚实。
It's the dishonesty.
我实在无法忍受。
I I cannot abide.
那种东西是——我的意思是,抱歉。
That stuff is is I I I mean, pardon me.
那是胡说八道的燃料。
It's bullshit fuel.
那就是胡说八道的燃料。
It is bullshit fuel.
我拒绝被误导。
And I refuse to be misled.
而且无论如何,事情就这样结束了。
And I in any event, that that was that.
他一完成告别仪式,就兴高采烈地跑开了,到处是击掌和热情的握手,一副第一阶段完成的得意模样,而我却留了下来。
He he had trotted off once the sign off was complete, all exuberant high fives and hearty handshakes, the phase one accomplished bravado, and I remained.
寒潮一来,火车就乱成一团,所以我当晚住进了一楼的客房。
The trains were shambles the moment the cold snap began, so I took one of the 1st Floor guest bedrooms for the night.
为什么不睡主卧?
Not the master suite?
主卧。
Master suite.
天哪,不了。
Goodness, no.
就像睡在大教堂里,是我父亲以前的住处。
Like sleeping in a cathedral, a Pa's old lodgings.
不了。
No.
不。
No.
恐怕那里没什么美好的回忆。
No good memories there, I'm afraid.
是的。
Yes.
客房就足够了,而且半夜里我醒了过来,听到砰砰作响的声音。
The the guest bedroom would do, and I anyway, I I I in the night, I I wake up and I can hear this this boom and bang bang.
周围传来吱呀作响和叮当乱响。
There's this creaking and rattling around.
当然,夜晚一片寂静。
Totally still night, of course.
完全寂静。
Totally still.
严寒刺骨,窗户上结了冰,一切都冻住了。
Deep, deep frost, ice on the windows, everything.
没有风,也没有风暴,但我能听到楼下有动静。
There's no wind, no storm, but I can hear some action downstairs.
我想,天哪,真倒霉。
I think, oh, bloody hell.
来了。
Here we go.
我走下楼去。
I head down there.
我手里没有任何防身的东西,但当我跟着声音走时,它带我经过那条走廊,我伸手去拿。
Nothing to defend oneself, but as I follow the noise, it takes me past that hallway and I reach for it.
战斧。
The battle axe.
没错。
That's right.
我抓住它,顿时感觉勇敢多了,真的,我跟你说。
Grasp it, already feel a damn sight lot braver, let me tell you that.
我沿着那条石制走廊走下去。
And I I head down that stone corridor.
那地方越来越狭窄了。
It just gets tighter and tighter, that thing.
这是很久以前为人们建造的。
Made for people a long time ago.
我来到图书馆的门前,能看见里面透出的光。
And I get to the library door and I can see the light from inside spilling out.
里面有人在搞鬼。
Someone's bloody in there.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
我深吸了一口气。
I took a deep breath.
我做好了准备,猛地推开大门,用最威严的低沉嗓音喊道:‘你到底在干什么?’
I braced myself and I threw open open the door with my best authoritative baritone and say, what the devil are you doing?
他就坐在那儿,只是盯着我。
And there he is, simply staring at me.
谁?
Who?
理查德·布伦顿。
Richard Brunton.
就是那个人。
The man.
他他妈的把脚翘得老高。
He's he's he's got his bloody feet up.
脚放在旧写字台上。
Feet up on the old bureau.
他正在翻阅文件。
He's perusing papers.
他用手指转着钥匙,一副主人的样子。
He's swinging keys on his finger like he owns the place.
那你是什么时候抓住他的?
So you caught him at what time?
天哪。
Oh, goodness.
凌晨一点左右?
1AM, perhaps?
凌晨一点。
1AM.
在你的图书馆里,那里是项目团队禁止进入的。
In your library, off limits for the project team.
对吧?
Right?
他向我倾泻了一大堆话。
It was an absolute deluge from him.
一股脑儿的解释、道歉和奉承。
This torrent of explanations and apologies and flattery.
对不起这个,对不起那个。
Sorry this, sorry that.
你是个传奇人物,是个正直的人,我们可以做个交易。
You're a legend, you're a decent chap, we can strike a deal.
我对历史和家谱非常感兴趣。
I'm terribly interested in history and ancestry.
没完没了。
On and on.
他的眼睛几乎要从眼眶里瞪出来了。
His eyes were practically bulging out of his head.
他说话快得像一百英里每小时。
He's speaking at a 100 miles an hour.
与此同时,我只是想着我父亲病得很重。
Meanwhile, I'm just my I my father was gravely ill.
我冷得发抖,精疲力尽,最后我彻底崩溃了。
I was frozen to the bone, exhausted, and I simply I snapped.
是的。
Yes.
我爆发了。
I snapped.
我完全失去了理智。
I I lost my temper entirely.
我当时离他的脸只有两英寸,真的是零距离。
I was two inches from his face quite quite literally.
别管斧头了。
Never mind the axe.
这才是我真正的攻击。
This was the real assault from me.
我满嘴脏话,什么都说,比我说的还要狠得多,我向你保证。
I I was effing this and effing that, consider considerably stronger than that, I assure you.
但我就不告诉你那些词了,你
But I will spare you the vocabulary, you
知道。
know.
是的。
Yes.
我确实知道。
I do know.
好。
Yeah.
抱歉。
Sorry.
继续吧,雷金纳德。
Carry on, Reginald.
而且,正如我所说,他仍然飘在云端,满心怒火。
And yes, as I've said, he was still on cloud bloody nine.
完全与现实脱节,还在不断重复那句可怕的话:‘我们能解决这个问题,雷格’,诸如此类。
Utterly impervious to reality, continuing with this ghastly refrain of we can sort this out, Reg, and so on.
首先,我根本不需要向雷格汇报。
Firstly, I do not answer to Reg for heaven's sake.
其次,滚出去。
Secondly, out.
快滚,伙计。
Get out, man.
立刻。
Immediately.
你的行为已经完全逾越了应有的界限,迪基·布兰顿,你的职位到此为止。
Quite beyond all bounds of propriety, your position here is finished, Dicky Branton.
我会找人接替你。
I shall secure a replacement.
他开始收拾自己的东西,然后令人震惊的是,这个愚蠢的家伙竟开始拍摄他刚才翻阅的文件。
He begins gathering his belongings, and then quite astonishingly, this cretinous fellow proceeds to take photographs of the documents he'd been rifling through.
我说了,现在就滚出去。
I said, out now.
你到底怎么了?
What precisely is the matter with you?
他终于走了,谢天谢地。
And off he went, mercifully.
第二天早上,他一点动静都没有。
The following morning, nothing nothing whatsoever from him.
连个屁都没放。
Not a not a peep.
与此同时,好几位同事已经到现场,都在等指示。
Meanwhile, several of the chaps had arrived on-site, all awaiting instruction.
所以我不得不自己来理清这个局面。
So I was obliged to disentangle the situation myself.
他们自然是在等水管工,我想。
They were naturally waiting on the plumbing, I believe.
我们不都是吗?
Aren't we all?
因此,才需要毛毯。
Hence, the blankets.
正是如此。
Quite so.
但是
But
既没有水管工,也没有理查德·布拉姆普顿。
no plumber and no Richard Brampton.
不过,公平地说,我已经把他打发走了,所以人们或许会认为他终于醒悟了。
Though, to be fair, I had dismissed him, so one might assume the penny had finally dropped.
几天过去了,整个项目完全停滞了。
A few days pass, the entire project grinds to a halt.
我试着亲自给他打电话,但毫无回应。
I attempt to call him myself and nothing.
一片寂静。
Total silence.
他的助理也没见过他。
His PA hadn't seen him either.
就这样结束了。
And that was that.
他彻底地、完全地消失了
He had simply vanished completely and utterly
走了。
gone.
从那晚在图书馆之后,就没人再见过他吗?
Nobody saw him after that evening in the library?
一个人都没有。
Not a soul.
一个人都没有,福尔摩斯。
Not a soul, Holmes.
没有。
No.
不。
No.
抱歉。
Sorry.
请原谅我。
Forgive me.
那不是真的。
That's not that's not true.
希格斯看到了他。
Higgs Higgs saw him.
希格斯?
Higgs?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
粉刷匠。
Plasterer.
不确定他的教名。
Not sure of his Christian name.
他们都叫他希格斯。
They all called him Higgs.
他是在哪儿看到他的?
Where did he see him?
嗯,是的。
Well, yes.
他声称,就在第二天早上,他看到了理查德·布兰顿孤身一人的身影,就站在南草坪外的森林边上。
He he claimed he saw the lone figure of Richard Branton the very next morning, just stood out by the forest off the South Lawn.
他正慢慢地朝城堡走去。
He was slowly walking walking towards the castle.
然后呢?
And then what?
噗。
Poof.
消失了。
Gone.
不可能。
Impossible.
早上好。
Morning.
早上好。
Morning.
你在这儿干什么?
What are doing out here?
哇哦。
Woah.
确实是。
It is.
一片冬日仙境。
A winter wonderland.
昨晚下了大雪。
Thick snowfall overnight.
是的。
Yeah.
我看到了。
I see that.
天空现在放晴了,但温度大幅下降。
The skies are cleared now, but temperature has dropped considerably.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我们这一个月基本上一直处于冰冻天气,所以这样的雪迟早会发生。
Well, we've basically had freezing weather for a month, so snow like this was always gonna happen.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
关于昨晚雷金纳德对理查德·布兰顿的讲述。
About last night, Reginald's story on Richard Branton.
我担心,与这晴朗清新的天空不同,我的思绪可能一片混乱。
I fear, unlike this beautiful crisp sky, my mind may well be clouded.
对。
Right.
我明白。
I understand that.
你不相信自己的观察吗?
You don't trust your observations?
恐怕是的。
I fear not.
马斯格雷夫这个姓氏很复杂。
The Musgrave name is a complex one.
父亲对儿子而言既是慰藉,又是折磨。
The father was such comfort to the son, such a torment.
你认为他有责任吗?
Do you think he's responsible?
我认为他很可能就是。
I think he may well be.
这很奇怪。
It's strange.
他看起来像是
He seems like
请不要再一次告诉我他看起来有多好了。
Please don't inform me yet again how very nice he seems.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
在那场关于榆树披萨的讲座之后?
After the elm tree pizza lecture?
不。
No.
不。
No.
就像他来自另一个时代。
Like, like he's from another time.
另一个世界?
Another world?
没错。
Exactly.
怎么说?
How so?
他说话的方式、站姿、举止,整个人都那样。
He's just so the way he talks, the way he stands, his manners, the whole show.
是的。
Yep.
如果我只短暂地见过他,我会觉得他是个骗子,是个假货。
If I had met him briefly, I would think he's such a fake, a phony.
但他真的就是那样的。
But he really is that way.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
雪。
Snow.
嘿,约翰。
Hey, John.
我们真的已经提到雪四次了。
We literally mentioned the snow like four times.
哦。
Oh.
早上好。
Morning.
早上好。
Morning.
早上好,雷金纳德。
Morning, Reginald.
对。
Right.
手套,吉米,
Gloves, Jimmy,
还有帽子。
and hats.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, you beauty.
给你,
Here you
给你,夏洛克。
go, Sherlock.
对此我深表歉意,老兄。
Sincere apologies for this one, old boy.
恐怕这是更衣室里最后一顶帽子了。
Last of the hats I have in the dressing room, I'm afraid.
哦,一顶猎鹿帽。
Oh, a deerstalker.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
至少能让你的耳朵保暖。
Well, keeps your ears warm, at least.
嗯。
Mhmm.
天哪。
Blimey.
那件外套真够气派的,雷金纳德。
It's quite the coat there, Reginald.
保佑你,约翰。
Bless you, John.
她不就是这样吗?
Isn't she just?
我是在西藏把她带回来的。
I picked her up in Tibet.
嗯,应该说是在西藏边境。
Well, on the border of Tibet, I should say.
我想是2015年吧。
In 2015, I believe it was.
她是由猞猁毛皮制成的。
She's made of lynx.
西藏猞猁。
Tibetan lynx.
美丽的生物。
Gorgeous creature.
你会看到这个。
You'll see this.
看那里。
Look at that there.
确实有。
There is.
对。
Yeah.
这颜色配得真好。
That's that's good good coloring.
那精致的米色到金色,还有那淡淡的斑点,你看到了吗?
That exquisite beige to gold and the faint spotting there, you see?
西藏猞猁,了不起的生物。
Tibetan lynx, Marvelous beast.
优雅,是的,但极其严谨。
Elegant, yes, but utterly rigorous.
像这样的雪地里就有捕食者,雷金纳德。
Predators in snow just like this, Reginald.
如果你今天下午想猎捕什么猎物,你这身打扮再合适不过了。
Should you wish to stalk any prey this afternoon, you're certainly dressed for it.
对。
Right.
这雪可真够厚的,是吧?
Well, the snow is ever so thick, it?
这边走,我们可以去跟希格斯先生聊聊。
Come this way, and we can have a chat with mister Higgs.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得我短时间内不会把租来的车解冻了。
I don't think I'm thawing out the hire car anytime soon.
只要我们那位送货的伙计能穿过这片雪地,我们就能挺过去,约翰·沃森。
As long as our piece of delivery fellow can make it through, we shall endure, John Watson.
是的。
Yeah.
那辆奔驰是理查德的。
The Mercedes there, that is Richard's.
哦,但他把车留在这儿了。
Oh, but he left his car here.
是的。
Yes.
正如我所说,我们在争吵后的第二天早上他来上班了。
As I say, he came to work the following morning after our exchanging of words.
我本想向他道歉,但确实如此。
And I'd rather hope to apologize to him, but yes.
好的。
Okay.
这里是赫尔斯通城堡翻新项目的现场办公室。
This is Hurlstone Castle fixer upper HQ site office.
为什么那个在那里?
Why is that there?
这些都应该清理干净。
This should all be cleaned up.
可以接受。
Acceptable.
希格斯。
Higgs.
希格斯。
Higgs.
哦,雷金纳德。
Oh, Reginald.
你最近怎么样?
How you doing?
还好。
Alright.
希格斯,这里是未来将进行卓越修复工程的现场办公室。
This, Higgs, is a site office of what will be a masterful restoration.
我们不会留下杯子,不会留下水壶,也不会让旧鞋子乱扔,对吧?
We do not leave cups, we do not leave flasks, and we do not leave old shoes lying around, do we?
不会的,雷金纳德。
We don't, Reginald.
不会。
No.
对此表示歉意。
Apologies for that.
希格斯,这是什么?
Higgs, what is this?
这是什么?
What is this?
你的手。
Your hand.
它有多高?
How high is it?
很高。
Very.
这代表什么,希格斯?
And what does it represent, Higgs?
我们的标准。
Our standards.
没错。
Exactly.
这才是我们该达到的位置。
That is where we need to be.
不是这里。
Not here.
不是这里。
Not here.
在这儿。
Here.
当然。
Course.
你好。
Hi there.
你还好吗?
You alright?
这是凯文。
This is this Kevin.
凯文·希格斯。
Kevin Higgs.
凯文·希格斯。
Kevin Higgs.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yes.
考虑到发生的一切,你现在可以说是我们的代理了,对吧?
This is our somewhat of a deputy now, aren't you, with all all that's gone on?
这么说也可以。
Could say that.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
最后一个见到理查德·布伦顿的人。
The last man to see Richard Brunton.
我的意思是,对。
I mean, yeah.
有什么好笑的?
What's funny?
不。
No.
抱歉。
Sorry.
只是伙计们刚
It's just the lads had just
开玩笑。
Teasing.
是的。
Yes.
太不幸了。
Most unfortunate.
拿可怜的希格斯开玩笑。
Joshing of poor Higgs here.
我前几天听说了。
I heard it the other day.
为什么?
Why?
因为我以为我看到鬼了。
Because I reckon I saw a ghost.
你到底看到了什么?
What exactly did you see?
正如我之前所说,福尔摩斯先生,布兰顿先生正走着
Well Well, as I imparted earlier, Holmes, mister Branton walking
我要听希格斯先生的说法。
I will hear from mister Higgs.
不。
No.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
当然。
Of course.
华生,也许你可以看看雷金纳德的左眼。
Watson, perhaps you could take a look at Reginald's left eye.
我在他紧张时注意到有几次抽动。
I have detected a twitch or two when distressed.
没事的。
It's fine.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我很好。
I'm quite alright.
凯文,如果你可以的话。
Kevin, if you could.
嗯,就像雷金纳德说的,那是理查德失踪的那天。
Well, it was like Reginald says, it was a day Richard went missing.
那天早上,我正在从我的货车里搬东西,抬头一看草坪,你知道的,太阳正美美地升起来。
The morning of I was getting bits out of me van, and I look out to the lawn and, you know, it's a beautiful sun coming up.
几点钟?
What time?
正好十点。
It was bang on ten.
我百分之百确定,因为那天我十点之前不需要到场,你看,我的泥瓦匠前一天就得开车过来。
I know that a 100% because I wasn't needed until ten because me plaster needed to drive from the day before, you see.
所以。
So.
明白了。
Right.
继续说。
Continue.
明白了。
Right.
是的
Yeah.
所以我望向草坪对面的树林,看到那个人正沿着草地缓慢地走着。
So I look out there towards the trees across the lawn, and I'm gonna see this man doing these, like, slow steps across the grass.
你确定那个人是理查德吗?
And you believe that man to be Richard?
绝对没错。
Absolutely.
为什么?
Why?
他穿着那件宽大的派克大衣。
He had his big puffy g lay on.
他不是一直穿那件吗?
He he always wore that, didn't he?
我看得清清楚楚。
I could see that.
他很高。
He was tall.
他是个高个子。
He a tall fella.
所以我们一看,肯定是他。
So we we look, it was definitely him.
明白了。
Understood.
他正在慢慢走路。
He's doing this slow walk.
是的?
Yeah?
他一直低着头。
He's got his head down the whole time.
他简直像在像僵尸一样走路。
He's almost like he's he's walking like a a zombie.
就在空地上?
Just out in the open?
草坪正中间?
Middle of the lawn?
是的。
Yep.
而这正是为什么这太疯狂了。
And and this is why that's mental.
对吧?
Right?
我转过身去,因为货车正沿着车道开过来。
I turn away from him because the van's coming up the drive.
是罗伊。
It's Roy.
罗伊?
Roy?
罗伊·豪斯,一个水管工。
Roy Howes, a plumber.
但水管工是理查德的人,对吧?
But the plumber is Richard's guy, right?
他不是那种我们都是本地人的那种,你知道的?
He's not like we're all local, you know?
理查德和罗伊来自我记不清的地方。
Richard and Roy come from I can't remember.
好像是诺福克之类的。
It's like Norfolk or something.
哦,天哪。
Oh, goodness.
这相当奇怪。
That's rather peculiar.
我前一天晚上见过罗伊。
I I I met Roy the night before.
然后呢?
And then What?
他从未来上班。
He never arrived to work.
我怎么都联系不上他。
I I could never contact him.
但你说他那天早上到了?
But you you say he arrived that morning?
是的。
Yeah.
起初,他确实出现了。
At first, he he definitely showed up.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我向他挥了挥手,然后转回身看向理查德在草坪上的位置,结果他不见了。
I'll give him a wave, then I turn back towards where Richard was on the lawn, and then he's gone.
理查德·布拉顿就这么消失了。
Richard Branton is just gone.
我以良心担保。
Hand on my heart.
不见了。
Gone.
他会不会跑回树林里了?
Could he have ran back to the trees?
什么?
What?
两秒钟内?
In, like, two seconds?
不可能。
Nah.
不可能。
Nah.
我两分钟就能搞定。
I can do that in two minutes.
太神奇了。
Fascinating.
抱歉。
And sorry.
等一下。
Hold on.
水管工在哪?
Where's the plumber?
罗伊在哪?
Where's Roy?
没错。
Exactly.
我打赌他一听说理查德和我要吵起来,就立刻溜了。
Where's I I I bet he scarpered the moment he heard of Richard and I coming to blows.
这真是太可悲了。
I that is pathetic.
嗯,我们聊了聊。
Well, we had a chat.
不过就是简短聊了几句。
A real quick chat, mind.
我跟他说了他需要重新布管,这样我才能在上面抹灰。
I said about the pipe run he needs to do so I can then plaster over it.
他说,哦,他们没指定要新布管,所以他得去拿零件什么的。
And he goes, oh, they didn't specify a new run, so he has to go get the parts and this.
然后他就走了。
And then he was off.
他是个骗子。
He is a liar.
这明显是谎言。
That is a blatant untruth.
雷金纳德。
Reginald.
我前一天晚上就和他讨论过管道的铺设。
I discussed the pipe run with him the night before.
只是复述你的话。
Just telling what you said.
至少
At least
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Right.
他撒谎了。
He's lied.
听完这部分。
Hear the rest of this.
我不知道该怎么说这个。
I I don't know what to say about that.
这不属于我的领域。
That's not my area.
但是,是的,他变得这样,你根本联系不上他。
But, yeah, he he became you just you couldn't get a hold of him.
罗伊突然沉默了。
Roy just went quiet.
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许他想把这笔费用算到理查德·布伦顿头上。
Maybe he wanted to charge that back to Richard Brunton.
也许他不喜欢这笔支出。
Maybe he didn't like the outlay for it.
可能那天他没像我们其他人那样收到回复。
Probably didn't get a reply like the rest of us that day.
那是什么情况,他不是吗?
How was that, weren't he?
是的。
Yes.
看来确实如此。
So it would appear.
你还好吗,夏洛克?
Are you okay, Sherlock?
是的。
Yes.
只是在思考。
Just thinking.
他成功了
He got through
雪。
the snow.
太棒了。
Tremendous.
IPA医生李雕刻的石制花盆在这里。
IPA doctor Lee carved stone planters are here.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不。
No.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
不。
No.
这可不是车道。
This is not a driveway.
这是装饰性的,是装饰性的石雕。
This is a decorative this is decorative stonework.
所有这些地方。
All of this here.
把你的货车往南开,我们能找到一个办法。
Turn your van back southwards, and and we we can can find find a a way way
凯文,这个工地办公室似乎是工人们共用的空间。
Kevin, this site office seems somewhat of a communal space for the tradesman.
没错。
That's right.
是的。
Yeah.
理查德可能在哪里工作呢?
Where might Richard have done his work?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。