本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎收听《闭嘴坐下》播客的第291期。
Hello everybody and welcome to the very two hundred and ninety first episode of the Shut Up and Sit Down podcast.
这档播客自始至终都围绕桌游展开。
A podcast that's been about board games the whole time.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Right.
转折。
Twist.
重大转折。
Big twist.
你走出淋浴间,
You step
发现这一切都是一场桌游。
out the shower and it was all a board game.
是的。
Yeah.
在这一集中,我们将前往海边。
On this episode, we're going to the seaside.
这是海边特辑。
It's the seaside special.
海边特辑。
The seaside special.
你们一直期待的盛大水上盛宴。
The big wet one you've all been waiting for.
本期将介绍两款海滨主题游戏:一款是关于在海边建造小屋的《滕比》,另一款是同样具有海滨度假风格的《Thesauros》。
Featuring the lovely, charming, bucolic energy of Tenby, a game about building out little houses by the seaside, and an equally seaside retreat type game, Thesauros.
对。
Yes.
一款关于潜入深海寻宝、用鱼叉射击鲨鱼的游戏。
A game about diving into the briny deep to receive treasure and shooting sharks with harpoons.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
他们是一样的。
They've got they're the same.
他们是一样的。
They're the same
那种类型。
sort of thing.
基本上,你知道,这其实是两种假期。
And basically, you know, they're the two types of holidays really.
这是两种海滨假期。
They're two types of seaside holiday.
你是想享受一段宁静悠闲的时光,沿着码头散步,买个冰淇淋吗?
Are you gonna have a nice quaint time, walk down the docks, get an ice cream?
或者你是
Or are you
要来个刺激型假期。
gonna Action holiday.
是的。
Yeah.
或者你是
Or are
要买个火箭动力的鱼叉枪,把海洋生物杀个精光吗?
you gonna buy a rocket powered some sort of harpoon gun and murder as many sea creatures as possible.
我知道我更喜欢哪一个。
I know which I'd prefer.
对吧?
Right?
我们来录个播客吧。
Let's podcast.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
本期播客首先我们要聊聊《Thesauros》。
First up on this podcast, we're gonna talk about Thesauros.
这是一款2025年由塞德里克·米勒设计、奥斯卡·曼努埃尔和简·瓦利亚尼负责美术、由Super Meeple发行的游戏。
This This is a game from 2025 designed by Cedric Millet with art by Oscar Manuel, Jan Valliani, and published by Super Meeple.
这是一款根据BGG描述,你需要在管理公司的同时优化寻宝过程的游戏。
And it is a game in which, according to the BGG description, you must optimize your search for sunken treasure whilst managing your company.
对。
Right.
这描述挺准确的。
That's pretty accurate.
是的,我想确实是这样。
Yeah, I guess it is.
我想确实是这样。
I guess it is.
这是一款让你把小人放在板子上的游戏。
It's a game of having little people that you place onto a board.
我的天啊。
My goodness.
你可以把他们看作是工人。
Workers, if you will.
我以前听过这个。
I've heard this one before.
就是一些小工人,你把他们放在板子上,但能放的位置是有限的。
Little workers that you place onto the board and there are limited spaces to place them.
当你放置这些工人时,你就能做一件事。
And when you place those workers, you get to do a thing.
我喜欢和工人一起做各种事情。
I love doing things with the workers.
不过这款游戏特别的是,你可以在海里做事情。
The thing about this one though is you can do things in the sea.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
而且这也是那种游戏,不是把东西放在一个格子上然后行动,而是我们所有人先把所有人放好,然后一次性执行所有行动,形成一个大的连锁反应。
And also it's one of those games where rather than placing a thing on space and doing it, we all place all of our people and then we carry out all of the actions in one big chain reaction.
是的。
Yes.
对。
Yeah.
我也很喜欢,抱歉。
I also love sorry.
我想倒回去说一下。
Just wanna go back a second now.
我很喜欢你提到的,在这个工人放置游戏中,你可以把工人放在海里。
I love that you were like, in this worker placement game, you can put your workers in the sea.
就像其他所有工人放置游戏,你大概都是把工人放在陆地上。
Like, all other worker placement games, you're placing them on land probably.
是的。
Yeah.
很多时候。
A lot of the time.
很多时候。
A lot the time.
这是不被允许的。
It's frowned upon.
只是把你的工人直接放到这个区域是不被允许的。
It's frowned upon to just drop your workers into In this
一个,他们可以去
one, they could go for
一跃。
a dip.
所以,我的意思是,这个棋盘基本上包含了很多不同的区域。
So, I mean, this this board basically basically features, lots of different spaces.
但正如你所说,你会得到一些船。
But, yeah, as you say, you're gonna be getting boats.
你会把船开到海里去。
You're gonna be taking boats out into the sea.
你会去寻找藏宝图。
You're gonna be going and finding treasure maps.
然后你会在海里,或者丛林中的一个小岛上找到宝藏箱,嗯。
You're gonna be then finding treasure chests in the sea or maybe on a little island in the jungle Mhmm.
用金属探测器。
With a metal detector.
这有可能发生。
It could happen.
这有可能发生。
It could happen.
然后你会把它们送到博物馆,因为它们属于那里,嗯。
And then you're gonna be taking them to a museum because that's where they belong Mhmm.
还有金钱和名声
And getting cash and glory
是的。
Yes.
为了这么做。
For for doing so.
声誉。
Reputation.
但游戏的运作方式有点意思,因为每个玩家面前的棋盘都有一个类似办公室的小区域。
But the way that the game works is is kind of interesting in the fact that every player board in front of you has, like, this little office.
嗯。
Mhmm.
里面有很多不同的房间。
With a bunch of different rooms in it.
其中一部分原因是这些房间用于存放你的资源和像这样的物品
And partially, that's these rooms are for storing your resources and storing things like
你的船用设备。
your equipment for your boats.
你的藏宝图、你的员工。
Your treasure maps, your employees.
你那些死去的鲨鱼。
Your many dead sharks.
仔细想想,你有这样一个拥有十多个房间的办公室,这还挺有趣的,嗯。
Thinking about it, it's funny that you have this office space that has like 10 rooms in it Mhmm.
而你所有的员工都挤在其中一个房间里。
And you you all of your employees just are in one.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所有员工都挤在办公室的这个角落里。
All of the employees in this one corner of the office.
就像是,我们能去其他房间吗?
It's like, can we go in the other rooms?
有一个房间只放着一个巨大的、令人不安的黑色立方体。
And one room is just for a giant ominous black cube.
是的,没错。
Yes, it is.
稍后再聊这个。
Talk about that in sec.
我们一会儿再回到这个话题。
We'll come back to that in a little bit.
但我喜欢这个游戏迫使你做出糟糕决定的方式,以及你必须花钱才能执行动作这一点。
But, I I like the way that this game forces you to, make bad decisions and the fact that you can't actually do actions without spending money to do them.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你有五个房间在棋盘底部,或者可能是四个,我记不清了。
And you have these five rooms at the bottom of board or maybe four rooms, I can't recall.
我觉得是四或五。
I think it's it's four or five.
是四或五。
It's four or five.
大概是
It's somewhere in
四到五之间。
the short to five range.
这些是你能做的不同类型的行动。
And these are the different types of actions you can do.
如果你在那个房间里没钱,当你想执行行动时就会陷入麻烦。
If you don't have money in that room, when you get to come to do the action, then you're in trouble.
是的。
Yes.
所以在每一年开始时,你一共玩三年,对吧。
And so at the start of each year, and there are three years you play Yep.
每一年有四个回合,你需要把预算分配到这些房间中,思考你的支出安排,比如科研、船只相关、支付员工工资以及招聘新人,这真是一个非常有趣的小小谜题。
Each year has four rounds, you are going to be, like, putting your budget into these rooms and trying to work out, like, what your spending is gonna be for, like, research, boat stuff, paying your people and hiring new people, which was a really fun little puzzle.
是的。
Yeah.
你得在年初就完成这一切。
You do it all at the top of the year.
你必须合理分配预算,这真的让人感觉像在经营一家小公司:你把所有钱都分配给了员工工资,然后才考虑剩下的钱该怎么用,可能最后会买个酷炫的潜水面罩。
You kinda have to, like, allocate your budget correctly, and it genuinely feels a little bit like running a small business when you go, well this is all the money that I've allocated to pay my workers and now I can think about what I actually wanna do with the rest of the money and it's probably gonna be buy a new cool scuba mask.
你之前告诉我的一个很棒的机制让我印象很深:如果你付不起某项费用,那就会扣分。
A lovely mechanic you told me early on really stuck with me was the fact that if you can't afford to pay for something then, yeah, you you either lose points
嗯。
Mhmm.
或者,你得做一笔银行转账。
Or, you know, you have to make a bank transfer.
对。
Yes.
这意味着,每从一个部门转移资金,就要花费两个金钱。
And that just means, like, spending two money to move for each room you move money from.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你想把资金从研发部门转移到人力资源部门,就必须实际转移资金,但在这个过程中要支付2个信用点。
If you wanna move your money from your R and D department to your HR department, you've gotta move the money, but you have to pay $2 in credit while you're doing it,
但这太糟糕了。
but it's horrible.
对。
Yeah.
这是一款很棒的桌游,但真的很让人头疼,比如你发现自己没安排对。
It's a it's a lovely board game, horrible, you know, being like, I've not got that right.
但与此同时,我选择了传统路线,就是雇了很多员工。
But at the same time, I went, you know, the traditional route, I just got lots of workers.
是的。
Yeah.
我去雇了尽可能多的人。
I went and hired as many people as could.
对工人疯狂渴求。
Were crazy for workers.
因为我喜欢工人放置类游戏,越多工人越好。
Because I love if it's a worker placement game, give me them extra workers.
给我更多人手。
Give me more boys.
明白吗?
Alright?
我简直在祈求孩子,真心恳求孩子。
I'm, like, praying for children here, like, seriously begging for children.
给我工人。
Give me the workers.
但在这游戏中,为他们付费简直太残酷了。
But then in this, having to pay for them was kind of brutal.
嗯。
Mhmm.
每次你一到回合开始,说‘该付工资了’的时候,我都会明显地叹气。
Every time you said at the start of a round like then around like, it's time to pay the workers, I was audibly sighing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你知道的。
Like, you know.
是的。
Yeah.
这确实让你对我个人的道德产生了严重的质疑。
It was it was really causing you to raise some serious questions about my ethics.
大房东气质。
Big landlord energy.
对。
Yeah.
当你开始雇佣更多工人时,成本会迅速上升,因为你能卖出的最便宜、最差的宝箱也就值五六美元左右。
It ratchets up so quickly when you start getting more of those workers because, like, the cheapest, worst treasure chest you can sell sells for, like, $6, $5, something like that.
到了最后,我们支付的工资已经涨到每轮8美元了。
And by the end, we were paying $8 around Yeah.
为了我们那十个大工人?
For our big 10?
是的。
Yeah.
成本涨得太快了。
It gets so expensive so quick.
只是为了雇员工?
Just to have employees?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我们实际上在这个游戏中探索了非常有趣的路径。
You we actually pursued really interesting avenues in this game.
我当时疯了, basically 就是用一堆劣质宝藏填满了这个博物馆。
Like, I went mad for basically filling this museum with bad treasure.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我只找最便宜、最烂的宝藏,然后一股脑儿全扔进博物馆里。
I just got the cheapest, most rubbish treasure I could and just threw it at the museum.
是的。
Yep.
勉强维持生计,赚一点钱,却占满了这个 prestigious 场所的所有空间。
Scraping by, just getting a tiny bit of money but taking up all the room in the prestigious place where you're
而这恰恰又是种有趣又愚蠢的想法。
making Which is again, it's a funny stupid idea.
对。
Right.
你知道吗,你带着一件真正的无价之宝过来,博物馆却说:不好意思,不行。
You know, the idea that like you turn up with a genuine priceless treasure and and the museum's like, no, sorry, no.
我们已经
We've already
打开了这个房间
opened this room
我们真的没地方了。
We've to not got any room.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我们用这些铜片填满了它。
So we filled it with these bits of copper.
所以我一直在忙这个,而你却在另一边疯狂地收集更多的船。
So I was busy doing that, whereas you were on the other side of the board just going absolutely hog wild for getting more boats.
对。
Yes.
我整个游戏里只有一艘船。
I had one boat for the entire game.
我那艘小船,我让我的小家伙上去,他出海后可能会带回宝藏、鲨鱼,或者从泻湖里带回一些随机的东西。
One boat that I put my little fella on, he'd go out into the ocean, he'd bring back maybe a treasure, maybe a shark, maybe some random stuff from a lagoon.
但你呢,你一直有三艘船在同时执行不同的任务,是的。
But for you, you had three boats doing different jobs at all times Yes.
你就像在玩自己的私人船只管理游戏。
Playing your own personal boat management game.
我觉得部分原因是因为你那些用来放肉丸的小木船,真的很棒。
And I think partially that was because the little wooden boat y things that you put your meatballs They're really good.
米兹马拉。
The Mizzmara.
它们真的很酷。
They were really cool.
是的。
Yeah.
而且关键是,你知道的,不是像‘我是红玩家,所以我能得到第二艘红船’那样。
And it was the fact that, you know, rather than being like, oh, I'm a red player, which means I get get a second red boat.
不是这样的。
Like, no.
你一开始拥有的船是和你颜色相同的,但之后就只是有不同的颜色的船了。
You start with a boat that's the color that you are, but then afterwards, there's just different colors of boats.
是的。
Yeah.
你想要紫色的船吗?
Do you want the purple boat?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以我当时特别开心,想着:‘我要买那艘粉红色的船。’
So I was, like, having a great time being like, well, I'm gonna buy the pink boat Uh-huh.
然后我要买黄色的船。
And then I'm gonna buy the yellow boat.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我会享受我拥有的这些彩色船只。
And then I'm gonna enjoy the colorful boats that I have.
还有一个非常有趣、非常触感愉悦的专门化小游戏,游戏中很多内容都围绕着购买这些技术展开,它们能帮助你更深地潜入某些区域,或提供声呐、钻探设备,让你从地下获取物品,比如鱼叉和笼子,用来捕杀大量鲨鱼。
And there's a really interesting little or just very tactile, very pleasing kind of specialization game you play, where a lot of the game revolves around buying these technologies that will help you dive deeper on certain spaces or give you sonar or drilling equipment so you can get stuff out from underground or like harpoons and cages for massacring many many sharks.
我不太确定这个游戏与海洋中的鲨鱼有什么关系。
I'm not sure about this game's relationship with the sharks of the ocean.
我们稍后再谈鲨鱼。
We'll come back to the sharks in a minute.
对。
Yeah.
因为那件事确实有点奇怪。
Because they were it was it was odd.
这真的很奇怪。
It was very odd.
是有点。
It was
有点怪。
a bit weird.
但你会获得这些技术。
But you will get these technologies.
你会为它们申请专利,开发它们。
You'll patent them, you'll develop them.
如果你率先申请了专利,其他人就必须向你付费。
Other people have to pay you if you patent them first.
这是游戏中的一个重要部分。
It's quite a chunky bit of game.
但有趣的是,你会用你申请了专利的这些东西来装备你的船。
But what's cute about it is that you'll then equip your boats with the things that you patented.
所以你有一艘小船,船上有个小家伙带着一个龙虾笼。
So you had a little boat that had a little guy with a lobster pot on it.
是的。
Yeah.
每一轮,你派他出去帮你抓一些龙虾,这样就能赚一点钱。
And every round, you sent him out get to you some lobster, which got you a little bit of cash.
给我赚了不少钱。
Got me loads of money.
然后你用这些钱支付工人的工资。
Which you then used to pay your workers.
对。
Yeah.
这太棒了。
It was great.
而且说实话,关键在于你得提前规划预算,制定计划,嗯。
Like, and honestly, it was one the fact that you then had to budget ahead of time and make a plan Mhmm.
这意味着非常有趣。
Meant it was very enjoyable.
因为在这种类型的游戏里,我通常喜欢精打细算,尽量在是否花光所有钱的边缘游走。
Cause cause often with this kind of game, I really like to try and scrimp and save and, like, you know, get that razor edge wire of being like, can I spend all of my money exactly?
那样的话,才是最优化的。
Cause then it's, like, optimal.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但在这里,这么做非常危险。
Whereas in this, trying to do that is very dangerous.
尤其是因为,正如我所说,你放置了工人,却不能立刻执行行动。
Especially because of the fact that, as I say, you're putting the workers down and you're not doing the action straight away.
你要等到轮到那个行动时,也就是在所有人完成各自的回合之后。
You're doing the action when it then gets round to that action after everyone's place.
对。
Yes.
这意味着事情可能会发生变化。
Which means things can change.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你突然就处于一种境地,事情没有你预期的那么有利,或者你之前想实现的事情等等都没了。
And you're suddenly in a position where things aren't as juicy as you wanted or the thing that you want to happen before this, etcetera, etcetera.
正因为如此,我喜欢有很多钱,看着你一无所有,你有
And because of that, I mean, I loved having loads of money and watching you not have any You have
大量的
tons of
钱。
money.
因为你一直在为预算该花在哪里而焦虑,而我却像个小孩装饰蛋糕一样随意地撒钱。
Because you were really stressing out about where to put the budget and I was just, like, sprinkling it on like haphazardly, like a toddler decorating a cake.
我想着,再加点钱吧。
I was like, I'll put some more money.
这样好多了。
That's better.
我公司里的每一分钱都账目清晰。
Every dollar was accounted for in in my company.
我必须得认真
I had to really
精打细算。
keep it to the wire.
我根本没去算过。
I wasn't even counting.
快结束的时候,我就直接把一大笔钱扔到员工区域了。
Towards the end, I was just like, I put a big pile in the in the staff zone.
是的。
Yeah.
我知道我迟早会用到的。
I knew I was gonna need it.
然后其他所有东西都只是像你并不
And then everything else was just like You you don't
介意支付银行转账费用,因为你只是有
mind paying the bank transfer fees because you just had
我确实这么做了。
I did.
是的。
Yeah.
我当时想,我手头有现金。
Was like, I I got cash.
别担心这个。
Don't worry about it.
在游戏结束时,真的看起来你将依赖于胜利条件——不对,是最终得分条件:每有10块钱就得1分。
It genuinely looked like at the end of the game, it looked like you were gonna rely on the victory condition or not the victory condition, sorry, the the end game scoring condition of you get a point for every 10 money you have.
好像你赢得游戏的方式就是:我只要赚取大量分数就行了。
It like that was gonna be your avenue to winning the game was gonna be, I'll just get a bunch of points.
我有这么多钱。
I have so much money.
这可能是个不错的策略。
It might have been a good one.
我的意思是,我觉得关于这个游戏,我们并没有玩得完美。
I mean, I think what I'd say about this game is, you know, we didn't have a perfect game of it.
只玩了一次,我们就有点搞混了几处规则。
Played it once and we we got a couple of things slightly muddled.
不过这个游戏的设计还挺有韧性的,是的。
It's a pretty resilient design though Yes.
从某种程度上说,我们开始注意到一些地方不太对劲。
In terms of the fact that, like, you know, there were a few things that we started to clock.
这样对吗?
Is this quite right?
然后我们就想,好吧。
And we're like, okay.
但实际上,我们搞错的地方并没有对游戏造成重大影响。
But actually, the things we got wrong didn't really impact the game dramatically.
没错。
No.
我们玩得很开心,它有点儿滑稽,我不确定它是否本意如此,但感觉像是一种略显荒诞的模拟体验。
We had a nice time with it, and it was a kind of, like, slightly silly I don't think it was I don't know if it was trying to be slightly silly, but it felt like a sort of slightly silly simulation y era.
是的。
Yeah.
它的主题挺有趣的。
Eero of like, the theme of it was fun.
我立刻就投入了,因为我喜欢在太空里玩。
I I immediately, because I love playing in the space.
嗯。
Mhmm.
游戏的设定是获得一张藏宝图,然后你可以乘船前往海洋的不同区域潜水寻宝。
The idea is you get a treasure map and then you can go and dive in these different areas of the sea with a boat.
是的。
Yeah.
我立刻去花光了所有钱,买下了几乎所有的藏宝图。
I immediately went and spent all of my money buying almost all of the treasure maps.
我只是垄断了藏宝图,利用这个系统让所有我留下的藏宝图都变得极其昂贵。
I just went and monopolized the treasure maps and gamed that system to make it so that all of the treasure maps I'd left were incredibly expensive.
对。
Yeah.
这样一来,我实际上没有几艘船,但你又在海上,根本做不了什么。
And then it meant like I didn't really have any boats, but you're out at sea but you couldn't really do much.
我只是拿着一堆藏宝图到处跑,心想:你们永远别想找到我的宝藏。
Well, I was just running around with all these maps being like, you'll never find me treasure.
有很多有趣的小细节和奇怪的小环节,让你能一定程度上展现玩家的个性。
There were so many like fun little angles and like strange little parts where you can kind of do a bit of player expression.
我特别喜欢那个环节,你买了一个潜水装备,还买了一个潜水头盔的专利。对。
I really enjoyed the round where you bought a dive you bought a patent for a diving helmet Yep.
然后我把所有可用的潜水头盔都买光了,所以我根本得不到它。
And then bought all the available stock of that diving helmet, so I just could never have it.
不。
No.
所以地图上有些地方我根本无法潜水,永远去不了那里。
And so there were certain parts of the map where I could just never dive, like I could never go there.
并不是说我特别想这么做。
Not that I was that into the idea of doing that.
我玩得很开心,在浅水区溅水,打捞垃圾,然后卖点小钱。
I was having a lot of fun splashing around in the shallows, dredging up rubbish, which I was selling for a little bit of money.
是的。
Yeah.
你还要应对鲨鱼,而我根本没什么办法对付鲨鱼,这严重限制了我的寻宝能力。
And you could deal with sharks and I didn't really have any ability to deal with sharks, which really limited my treasure ability.
没错。
That's true.
鲨鱼系统非常奇怪,我觉得这说明游戏本身也知道自己有点荒谬。
The shark system was very strange, and I think that's where, like, the game must know that it's slightly silly.
而且有些宝藏就藏在小鲨鱼的下面。
And the fact that, some of the treasures are, like, underneath a little shark.
而宝藏区域,当你进入这些海域时
And the treasure areas, like, when you go into these parts of
就像是一个网格。
the sea, it's like a grid.
是的。
Yeah.
然后这个网格基本上是在告诉你不同深度层次,嗯。
And then the grid is basically showing you, like, you know, different levels of depth Mhmm.
以及不同类型的物品。
And different levels of object.
有时候你需要声呐才能找到宝藏。
And then, like, sometimes you need, like, sonar to get treasure.
有时候宝藏就埋在下面。
Sometimes the treasures are buried under Yeah.
东西上,你需要一个
Thing and you need a
能挖的工具。
tool that can dig.
如果它们在很深的地方,就需要一个高级的潜水头盔。
If they're really low down, need a big fancy diving helmet.
如果它们就在水面附近,那你只需要一点点氧气。
If they're right near the surface, then you just need maybe a little tiny oxygen.
只需要一点胆量。
Just a bit of a chutzpah.
一个呼吸管。
A snorkel.
一条短裤。
Some shorts.
但如果你要获取藏在鲨鱼下面的宝藏,你就得想办法赶走鲨鱼或者杀死鲨鱼。
But then getting treasures that were underneath sharks, you had to have something to try and get rid of the shark slash kill the shark.
是的。
Yes.
否则,你就别想得到宝藏。
Otherwise, no treasure for you.
有一条鲨鱼。
There's a shark.
但这个系统有点奇怪,你只需要一把鱼叉枪之类的东西,嗯。
But the system was kind of strange in the fact that you just needed, like, a harpoon gun or something Mhmm.
然后你就能绕过鲨鱼。
And then you could get past the shark.
但每次这么做的时候,你都要掷骰子。
But every time you did it, you rolled a die.
如果你掷出足够好的结果,就有可能杀死鲨鱼。
And if you got a good enough result, then you might kill the shark.
然后
And then
你把它带回你的鲨鱼屠宰场。
you take it back to your shark abattoir.
然后你喊:哇哦。
And you go, wahoo.
对吧?
Right?
所以基本上就是你掷骰子,可能会得到额外两分。
And so it was basically like you roll a dice and you might get two more points.
是的。
Yeah.
当时还有一个机制,如果你愿意,可以获取一个鲨鱼笼,这样就不必与鲨鱼搏斗,直接忽略它们。
Now there was a mechanic in this so you could get a shark cage if you wanted to and then not fight the sharks and just ignore them.
好吧。
Fine.
但感觉有点奇怪,因为游戏结束时的分差并没有太大,有一次我试图杀死一条鲨鱼,结果掷出了一个一,这可能是当时我唯一不会成功的点数。
But it did feel strange that, like, the margin at the end of the game was not that far off that at one point, I tried to kill a shark and rolled a one, which was probably the only thing I could have rolled at that point that wouldn't do it.
是的。
Yes.
然后你掷出了一个五,
And then you just rolled, like, a five and
接着连续掷出了一个六。
a six back to back.
我直接白得了四分。
I just got four free points.
而那
And that
就是分差的关键。
was the difference in points.
对。
Yeah.
我只是掷了三次骰子。
Was I was just rolling a dice three times.
我觉得
I think
你会发现这全靠技巧
you'll find it was all skill
在那个时候。
at that point.
但不,就是那种情况,我不在意,但我心想,哇,像这种大游戏,是的。
But no, it's one of those things where I didn't care, but I thought, wow, like, for a game like this big Yeah.
像这种有这么多小
Like, with this many little
方块,你带着鲨鱼笼和鱼叉枪下去,这真是非常奇怪的一段游戏经历。
cubes It was a really, really strange bit of game where you went down there with a shark cage and a harpoon gun.
是的。
Yeah.
你当时心想,希望在这局游戏结束时能拿到一个,结果一个都没拿到。
You were like, hopefully, I'll get one by the end of this game, and you didn't get any.
没有。
No.
而我却带着最起码的防护措施下去,连续拿到了两个。
Whereas I went down there with the most minimal protection possible and got two in a row.
是的。
Yeah.
这对我来说简直是超级幸运,简直不可思议。
Which is, you know, that is like a huge amount of like freak luck for me to get.
是的。
Yeah.
但即便如此,游戏结束时的分差如此之大,很可能让不少人彻底放弃这款游戏。
But still, like, the fact that that was the point differential at the end of the game is enough to probably turn a few people off this game entirely.
我觉得我对这种小确幸还是能接受的。
I I think like I'm I'm comfortable with a bit of wellness.
展开剩余字幕(还有 393 条)
事实上,我曾经开玩笑说过,这就像大海的伟大西方传说。
In fact, I think like I I sort of jokingly at one point said this is like the great western legend of of the sea.
你是说西方传说吗?
You mean western legends?
就是这个。
That's it.
抱歉。
Sorry.
是的。
Yeah.
我脑子里现在响起了伟大的西方小径音乐。
I'm getting great western trail music.
你把你的混成词拼在一起了。
You put your portmanteau together.
我喜欢
I love
它。
it.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不。
No.
它就像西部传奇。
It is it's like western legends.
它就像选择你自己的方式成为水上的名人。
It's like choose your kind of avenue to become water famous.
我们出名了。
We're famous.
我们出名了。
We're famous.
这就像,我可能要全力以赴,把历史上所有的鲨鱼都彻底清除,也可能干脆好好做我的工作,处理一些悲剧事件,是的。
It's like maybe I'm gonna just go really really hard on just expunging the sea of every shark that ever lived or maybe I'm gonna actually do my job and get tragedies Yeah.
某种程度上,我倒希望它往那个方向发展更多。
And I kind of in a way wish it had gone more that direction.
有几件事是我本来会做的。
There's a couple of things that I would have done.
比如,在游戏结尾,我们意识到你其实只是巧妙地介入并做了些广告,这本质上就是一种工作安置,能让你获得大量积分。
Like, I I at the end of the game, we realized that you'd basically just done a savvy thing of jumping in and doing some advertising, which was basically just work placement where you got loads of points.
我也没拿到多少积分。
I didn't even get that many.
就拿了八个。
It was like eight.
这只是一个选项,你花钱去买积分,仅此而已。
It's just an option where you just go and you spend money to get points and that's and that's it.
这又是一种机制,
Which is again a kind of mechanic in
而这个游戏其他方面都极具主题性。
a game that's so, like, otherwise quite thematic.
我心想,这到底是什么意思?
I'm like, what the heck is that about?
赶紧把它去掉吧。
Like, take that out of here.
我觉得这完全是
This is just I think
这个设计的初衷是让玩家在游戏初期觉得它非常有利可图,但随着游戏进行,它的价值会逐渐下降。
the idea is that it's meant to look really lucrative early on in the game, and then it gets because it gets less good over the course of the game.
而且,如果你在早期冒险多做广告,但即便如此,它在主题上依然无法自圆其说。
And it's like, well, if you take the risk early on and do a bunch of advertising, but it's still like, it doesn't thematically hang together.
对,确实不行。
No, it doesn't.
但我喜欢你让其中一个工人扮演特殊角色的方式。
But I I like the way that you had one of your workers.
就像在《银河游轮》里,有一个特别大的工人。
A bit like in Galactic Cruise, you have one worker who is like the big worker.
是的。
Yeah.
老板。
The boss.
老板。
The boss.
这很有趣,因为老板能获得加成。
And that's fun because the boss gets bonuses.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但有一个小机制:如果你把老板和一名初级员工派到同一个工作位,第一个行动的人会培训对方,对方就会戴上一顶小帽子,让这个人暂时看起来像老板,但仅限于那种情况。
But it has a little thing where if you take the boss and a junior person to the same worker placement area and you get first person to do it, you train them up and they get a little hat, which makes that person, like, as if they are the boss, but only for that kind of Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
不过,我发现这非常有趣,而且我很喜欢给人们戴帽子。
Still, though, I found that a lot of fun and I really enjoyed putting the hats on people.
我们开始给他们起一些搞笑的名字。
We kind of started giving them stupid names.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我觉得,如果这些帽子不是仅仅作为带有数字的平面物品(数字代表棋盘上的行动编号),而是有其他设计,这个游戏可能会好很多。
And I I feel like actually the game would I wonder how much better the game would be if instead of the hats just being these flat things that have numbers on them, that is the number of the action on the board.
如果给他们一些更有主题性的帽子,对。
If they've given them slightly thematic hats Right.
那样的话,我会更喜欢这个游戏。
Then I feel like at that point, I would have liked the game a lot more.
是的。
Yeah.
就像
Like
给地图戴一顶小小的印第安纳·琼斯帽子。
a little Indiana Jones hat for the for the maps.
我能做个有点大胆的比较吗?
Can I make a kind of wild comparison here?
我觉得这个游戏最像我们玩过的那款《Rock Hard》。
Is that I actually think that this game more than anything kinda reminds me of that game Rock Hard that we played
啊,那个
a That while
是关于当摇滚明星的游戏,有点像工人放置类游戏,但主题是制作音乐。
was the game about being a rock star and you could it was like a worker placement game but about like making music.
我整个游戏时间都在录音棚里埋头苦干。
And I spent the whole game toiling away in the studio.
你整个游戏时间都在派对。
You spent the whole game partying.
我不确定。
I I don't know.
我觉得我明白你的意思。
I think I think that's I I get what you mean.
我觉得这个比较有点苛刻,因为我觉得《Rock Hard》在随机卡牌之类的设计上真的非常疯狂。
I think that's a cruel comparison because I think Rock Hard was like really unhinged in terms of having it's like chance cards and stuff like that.
但我想我说的是,这是一款风味很足的欧式游戏,我只玩过一次,不确定是否真的有必要再玩一遍。
And but I guess what I'm saying is that this feels like a super flavorful euro game that I've played once and I don't know if I necessarily need to go back and play it again.
我想这就是它们之间的共同点。
I think that's where the kind of common ground sits between them.
这款游戏有那种轻浮、滑稽的边缘感,但作为游戏设计,它更扎实一些,是的。
In that this is a game that has those edges of being like frothy and and silly, but it is more robust as a game design Yeah.
在核心层面。
At its core.
但即便如此,玩完之后我并没有那种想立刻再玩一次的冲动,是的。
But still, the feeling afterwards didn't have me, like, jumping in Yeah.
想再玩一次。
Wanting to go in again.
我想就是这样。
I think that's it.
我觉得它显然比《Rock Hard》扎实多了,而我觉得《Rock Hard》简直有点乱七八糟。
I think it's like it it felt it's definitely a lot more robust than Rock Hard, which I thought was frankly just a bit of a mess.
但是,嗯,是的。
But, like but, yeah.
它走了一条奇怪的路线,既不够有主题感,无法让人感觉像一款小小的冒险游戏。
It is it it walked that weird line of not being quite, like, thematic enough to feel like a little adventure y game.
是的。
Yeah.
但也没足够扎实,无法成为那种让人很想一直玩下去的深度德式游戏。
But then also not feeling quite as robust enough to be, like, a really, like, a crunchy euro that you'd really want to keep playing
玩了又玩
and playing
和游玩。
and playing.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,我对这款游戏的很多挫败感,很大程度上是因为说明书简直糟糕透顶。
And I think a lot of my frustration with this game is kind of exacerbated by the fact that the manual was absolutely appalling.
这确实没帮上忙。
It doesn't help.
这本说明书真的非常糟糕,导致我们以各种模糊奇怪的方式玩游戏,因为它根本没提供足够的澄清,比如是否……
It's a truly truly shocking bit of manual that meant that we I think it kinda led to us playing the game in all these fuzzy strange ways because it just doesn't give you enough clarification whether Yeah.
再说一次,我觉得我们一直在翻说明书,想搞清楚关于宝藏不能放在船上的规则。
Again, I think, you know, we were we kept searching for the manual trying to work out the rule about treasure being not on the boat.
因为最后看起来,当你在海上获得宝藏时……
Because in the end it's like it does seem like when you get treasure out at at sea
传送魔法。
teleports The magic.
回到你的
Back to your
玩家版图上,我觉得他们明明是在海上。
player board in a way that I'm like, but they've they're out at sea.
这是因为你派出的小船上有用于装备的插槽,这些是小小的方格空间。
It's because your little boat that you send out has like slots for the equipment which are these little square spaces.
而宝藏也是一个漂亮的方格空间。
And then the treasure is also a nice little square space.
但据我们所知,它会立即传送到你的基地,你甚至可以在同一天把它卖给博物馆,这很奇怪,因为游戏里其他所有内容都要求你返回港口来为船装备新物品。
But as far as we could tell, it just teleports back to your base immediately, and you can then sell it to the museum on the same day, which is strange because everything else in the game has you returning to port to, like, put new equipment on your boat.
我不知道。
I don't know.
非常奇怪。
Very strange.
说实话,我觉得玩起来挺有趣的,但我明白你的意思。
Honestly, like, I I had fun with it, but, I get it.
它并没有让人觉得足够刺激,也没有足够的变化能让人不断回去探索,寻找各种东西,而且。
It's it's it didn't feel like it was exciting enough or that there would be enough, like, variants to keep digging back and back to, like, find things and Yeah.
然后一遍又一遍地玩。
And play again and again.
但我玩得挺开心的。
But I had a fun time with it.
是的。
Yeah.
挺有趣的,那种奇怪的主题设定。
Fun, like, weird thematic thing.
嗯,没错。
Well, yeah.
这游戏真是有点奇怪。
Really strange bit of game.
接下来在播客中,我们来聊聊《Tenby》。
Next up on the podcast, we have Tenby.
这是另一款2025年发布的游戏,由本吉·塔尔博特设计,美术由本吉·塔尔博特完成,由Mighty Boards出版。
This is another twenty twenty five game designed by Benjie Talbot with art by Benjie Talbot and published by Mighty Boards.
这是一款通过卡牌建造美丽的海滨小镇滕比的游戏。
This is a game where you're making the wonderful city of Tenby out of cards.
这些卡牌并不是一种非常坚固的建筑材料。
They're not a very sturdy construction material.
它可能会倒塌。
It might fall down.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
而且,没错,这款游戏讲述的是威尔士那个迷人的海滨小镇。
And, yeah, this is about the nice little, Welsh town by the sea.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你在盛夏时节带着鱼叉和潜水服,试图在海里猎杀生物,贸然前往那里,
Which if you do rock up to it, in the height of the summer with harpoons and diving suits and trying to murder things in the sea.
你会被拒之门外。
You will be turned away.
他们不喜欢这样。
They don't like it.
他们不喜欢这样。
They don't like it.
但如果你只是想去吃个冰淇淋。
But if you just want an ice cream.
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
一些色彩鲜艳的建筑。
Some colorful buildings.
非常宜人。
Very pleasant.
确实非常宜人。
Very pleasant indeed.
我喜欢这个游戏相当
I like this game quite
多。
a lot.
这很甜美,嗯。
It's very sweet Mhmm.
而且酥脆。
And crunchy.
是的。
Yes.
有点儿
Kind of
完美的组合。
the perfect combination.
表面上看,这像是一个温馨、轻松的小游戏,你觉得自己会玩得很轻松,但一旦开始玩,你就发现
It looks on the surface to be a nice little sweet gentle time and you're gonna have an easy game and then you start playing and you go
我觉得,如果你没有我们这种特别喜欢刺激桌游的头脑,你大概真的只会度过一段非常悠闲的时光。
I feel like if you didn't have our particular type of, of of of spicy board game brains though that that you probably would just have a really nice chill time.
因为从纸面上看,你只是从这些小商店里拿卡片。
Because on paper, all you're doing is you are taking cards from these little shops.
你有一些建筑,有一些枢纽,你只需要拿一栋建筑、拿一个东西,然后把它放在四条不同的街道之一上,是的。
You've got some buildings, you've got some pivot, and all you have to do is take a building, take a thing, and then place it into one of four different streets Yeah.
你可以建造的。
That you can make.
所以,是的,一开始你是在建造第一条街道,如果你想新建一条,就可以再建一条。
So, yeah, any point, you start off with you're making a first street, and then if you wanna make a new one, you can make a new street.
创建一条新街道。
Have a new street.
然后你只需要以合法的方式将它放在另一张牌旁边。
And then all you have to do is just put it next to another card in a way that is legal.
基本上,这些牌上有一些部分,比如高大的建筑,或者一小段码头。
And basically, you've got bits of these cards that are either like it's a high building or it's a little bit of pier.
嗯。
Mhmm.
或者建筑变成码头之类的。
Or it's a building becoming a pier, etcetera.
建筑的末端延伸下来,接着是码头。
It's the end of the building coming down and then pier.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以只要你能把它放在旁边,并且是紧邻墙壁或
So as long as you can put it next to it and it's either a wall or
一个码头。
A pier.
一个码头。
A pier.
这样没问题。
That's fine.
就是这样。
That's it.
这是允许的。
That's allowed.
你可以
You can
这样做。
do that.
你可以这样做。
You can do that.
但这些所有建筑和所有码头都有小小的评分标准。
But but all of these buildings and all of these piers have little scoring criteria.
评分标准会查看相邻的牌,然后判断:在我旁边的牌上有多少个这种东西?
And the scoring criteria will look at the adjacent cards and say, how many of this thing are on your cards next to me?
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
比如,你有一张梨子牌,上面画着一只海鸥,并标注着一分。
So for example, you'll have a bit of pear that has a picture of a seagull and it says one point next to it.
这意味着,当你看那张梨子牌旁边的两张牌时,嗯嗯。
Which means if you look at the two cards next to that bit appear Mhmm.
数一数海鸥的数量。
Just count up the seagulls.
通常,我们习惯于游戏里用特定的图标来表示这些内容。
You know, normally we're used to games having like specific icons for these things.
对。
Yep.
你知道,在《Cascadia》这样的游戏中,他们会说,你旁边有多少狐狸图标,或者有多少这种特定符号。
You know, they'll say like in Cascadia or something, it'd be like, how many, you know, fox icons next to you or how many of this specific symbol.
这款游戏的妙处在于,你需要寻找的那些小元素被巧妙地散布在卡片周围。
It's kind of delightful in this game that they've kind of littered the little bits of stuff that you need to look for in these cards kind of around the card.
是的。
Yeah.
有多少朵云呢?
It's like how many clouds are there?
literally 就是这张卡片上有多少个单独的云朵图案。
And it's literally how many individual drawings of clouds are on this card.
感觉像是在玩‘找不同’。
Feel like you're doing like Spot the Difference
或者类似的游戏。
or something.
这感觉就像是给小孩子做的活动。
It feels like it should be like an activity for small children.
是的。
Yeah.
比如,有多少个小龙虾笼子?
Being like, oh, how many little lobster cages are there?
你知道,有多少个
You know, how many of
我们稍后再回来看这个,但它可能是一个适合幼儿的活动。
We'll come back to this later, but it could be an activity for small children.
我觉得对。
I think Yeah.
因为所有的
Because of all of
因为那些特殊规则。
because of the special rules.
特殊规则。
The special rules.
是的。
Yeah.
我们回头再谈
We'll get back to
这个。
to that later.
我们会再回到
We'll get back
那些特殊规则上。
to the special rules later.
但我的意思是,老实说,如果我也让自己的大脑放松一下,这本来可以成为一个适合小朋友的活动。
But, I mean, honestly, it could have been an activity for small children if if I'd allowed my brain to switch off as well.
但我当时真的在努力计算和最大化它。
But I was really trying to crunch it and max it.
因为,没错,你有一些卡片,比如,每张与这张卡片相邻的海女孩就能得一分。
Because, yes, you have cards that are like, oh, you get a point for every seagirl adjacent to this card.
但你还有其他卡,比如每张与这张卡相邻的云朵都能得一分。
But then you have cards that are like, you get a point for every cloud adjacent to this card.
我是说,左右各两张卡。
I mean, two cards either direction.
所以你就想,哇,这里有四张卡?
So then you're like, woah, there's four cards?
你完全可以优化天空中的云朵布局。
You could really optimize the clouds in the sky there.
你可能能拿到12分左右。
You might get 12 points maybe.
我不确定。
I don't know.
然后你还有些特殊卡,可能会一直延伸到底部。
And then you have cards that are special that may, like, all the way down.
比如这些特殊的,我简直想说它们是某种文物。
Like, you have these special, like, kind of I wanna say artifacts.
地标。
Landmarks.
地标。
Landmarks.
是的。
Yeah.
它会是这样的:数一数这一整行的所有温馨建筑。
It'll be like, hey, you count up all of the cozy buildings on this whole row.
每栋房子都能给你两分。
Every single house is gonna get you two points.
哇哦。
Woah.
哇哦。
Woah.
哇哦。
Woah.
是的。
Yeah.
关于这一切有趣的地方在于,它们会出现在你面前的这些小型市场中。
And the thing that's interesting about all of this is that they come in these little markets that you have in front of you.
我最近刚评测过《铁路瓷砖》,它有一个系统非常让人联想到《铁路瓷砖》。
And it has this interesting I reviewed Railroad Tiles recently and it has a system that's very evocative Railroad Tiles.
先手玩家将选择一张行动卡,这张卡会告诉他们这一轮可以放置多少张每种类型的卡牌到自己的牌阵中。
The first player in turn order will choose one of these action cards that will tell them how many of each kind of card they get to put into their tableau this round.
例如,如果我先手,我选择了一张给我两张建筑和一个码头的卡,然后我就把它们放置好。
So for example, I might be going first in turn order and I pick the card that gives me two buildings and a pier and then I will place them away.
但还有一张行动卡稍微差一点,位于它的左侧,而右侧则有一张稍微好一点的行动卡。
But then there is another action card that's a little bit worse, but let to the left of it, and there's another action card that's a little bit better to the right of it.
马特需要选择:是想在下一轮先行动,但接受一个较弱的行动,还是晚一点行动,但能获得更多卡牌。
And Matt has a choice of whether he wants to go first internal the next round, taking a worse action, or later internal, but getting more cards.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
此外,有趣的是,这些不同的卡牌市场会根据卡牌的质量而有所不同。
And the interesting thing about this as well, is that each of these different card markets is kind of varied depending on the quality of the card.
是的。
Yes.
所以,作为你基本核心的建筑卡,总是有三张可供选择。
So the buildings which, you know, are your sort of bread and butter, there's always three cards to choose from.
而码头卡在市场上始终只有两张,地标卡则始终只有一张。
Then there's only ever two peer cards in the market and only ever one landmark card.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因此,如果你打算这轮拿地标卡,你就得确定自己真的需要它。
And so if you're gonna go for the landmark this round, you need to know that you really want it.
而且这个行动必须在恰当的时机出现。
And the action needs to arrive at the right time.
不过这里也有一点灵活性,因为你有这些救生圈,可以用来换取额外行动。
Or there's a little bit of bendiness in there because you have these life rings you can spend for extra actions.
是的
Yeah.
生命环真的非常有帮助,它们确实管用。
The the life rings really, like, help a lot They in do.
在能够用这些经济资源随时进行任意行动方面,它们特别有用。
Terms of just being able to, like, okay, you can spend this, like, economy to just do wild actions at any point.
对。
Yes.
尤其是在你心想:‘天啊’的时候特别有用。
And especially useful when you think, oh, god.
我现在就得做那件事。
I need to do that now.
我得去商店买那个东西。
I need to grab that thing from the shop.
嗯
Mhmm.
我真的很喜欢这种通过竞标来决定行动顺序,同时还能获得行动点的机制。
I really like the whole, like, bidding for the turn order and getting actions for it at the same time.
有点像《国王多米诺》里的玩法,你翻牌然后按数字顺序排列,这就意味着有些回合你会觉得,哇,这张牌真差劲。
Kinda like in King Domino, really, actually, of the way that you are just flipping cards and then putting them in numerical order, which means you do have some rounds where you go, well, that's a really, really crap card.
是的。
Yeah.
但如果你拿了这张牌,你就能先行动。
But if you take that, you get to go first.
但那个让你最后行动的牌,可能反而特别厉害。
But then the one that makes you last might be, like, incredible.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yes.
而有些回合则是,所有牌都还不错,或者全都很差。
Versus rounds where you have, like, well, they're all kind of all good or they're all crap.
是的。
Yeah.
它们都集中在一起,能够评估在这种情况下回合顺序的价值至关重要。
They're all kind of bunched and being able to assess how valuable turn order is in that is pretty crucial.
而且,你会长时间保持对回合顺序的控制。
And, like, you you maintain control of turn order for a long time.
是的。
Yeah.
我毫不手软。
I was ruthless.
你确实很狠心地
You were ruthless about
不过并没有帮我赢得胜利。
Did not get me the win, though.
没错。
No.
并没有。
It didn't.
但说实话,这压力很大,因为不断意识到你将会先手。
But, like, honestly, it was it was stressful because it kept realizing that, like, okay, you're gonna go first.
你会拿走那两张建筑卡中的两张。
You're gonna take two of those, like, building cards.
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后市场上就没什么留给我了。
And then there's not gonna be any in the market for me.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我就得用我宝贵的生命戒指,只是为了如果我想抽几张更多的牌的话。
And then I'm gonna have to spend my precious little life rings to just if I want to top deck a few more To
只是多看几张牌。
just see more cards.
我遇到的问题是,我一直想,你知道吗?
I had the problem of I kept going, you know what?
我就只是要抽一张牌,然后你得把它放下去。
I'm just gonna top deck something and then you have to place it.
我这么做了两次,结果什么都放不了。
And, like, I did it twice and couldn't place anything.
是的。
Yeah.
那时候我就想,你知道吗,是
And it was like, you know Was
你要用这张牌新建一条街吗?
it, do you just wanna make a new street with this?
不用。
No.
不用。
No.
所以我当时正处于探索阶段,但你知道,我其实挺喜欢这样的。
So I I was very much in the finding out phase, but, you know, I kinda like that.
我当时就像在赌博一样。
That I was like, I was really gambling.
我打算抽一张顶牌,然后发现它根本行不通。
I was like, I'm gonna take a top card and then be like, oh, it doesn't work.
游戏有一种很美妙的流畅感,我喜欢一开始抽一张作为游戏目标的牌这个设定。
There was a a a lovely kind of flow to the game and I like the fact that, you you know, we had that that thing at the start of of getting out a card that's kind of an objective card for the game.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
对。
Yeah.
还有这个目标系统,比如你完成一条街道就能获得分数。
And having the objective system, having a thing where, like, you basically get points for, like, if you finished a street or not.
所以你总会想方设法去完成这些目标。
So, like, you wanna kind of try and get these objectives.
还有像那种街道上有10盏路灯这样的情况
And again, it's stuff like have a street that has 10 lampposts on
就是那样。
it.
所以,
So,
我喜欢这种微观和宏观的结合。
I enjoy the kind of micro and the macro of it.
是的。
Yeah.
还有那种赌运气的元素,比如我好几次都知道自己应该完成正在建造的那条街道。
And that sort of push your luck as well of like, there were many times at which I knew that I should probably finish the street that I was working on.
对。
Yeah.
但要是我再挤进一栋小建筑呢?
But what if I squeeze another little building?
更多点数。
More points.
尤其是因为那种相邻加成的效果。
Especially because it's that, like, adjacency bonus thing.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你就会想,哦,真棒。
You're like, oh, cool.
好的。
Okay.
这条街上有路灯,那我就把它放这儿。
Well, that's got lampposts on it, so I'll put that there.
太好了。
Great.
然后你就想,哦,那辆车的加成需要长椅。
And then you're like, oh, well, the bonus on that car wants benches.
然后你就想,哦,一张带长椅的卡。
And then you're like, oh, a card with benches on it.
然后你就这样,不断串联这些相邻加成,直到你突然觉得,
And then you just, like, keep chaining together these, like, adjacency bonuses until you're like,
我在这儿干嘛呢?
what am I doing here?
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
这个机制挺傻的,但我喜欢这一点,你知道吗?你有这些目标卡,可以收集更多,它们的范围更广,就是让你去收集这么多这种东西,或者在街道上完成某件事。
What's This is this is a silly but, no, I like the fact that, you know, you have these these objective cards that you can get more of that are much broader and are just like, hey, just get this many of this thing or do this thing on a street.
我给你点提示。
I'll give you some direction.
这意味着你可以就这么玩。
It means you can just play it like that.
你没必要深陷在试图最大化每一张牌的细节里。
You don't have to get lost in the weeds of, like, trying to maximize every single card.
当我逐张计算分数时,我觉得有一张牌根本没有给我任何分数,嗯。
Like, when I was going through and scoring each card, I think I had one card that didn't get me any points Mhmm.
那感觉挺糟糕的。
And it felt bad.
是的。
Yeah.
但除此之外,感觉还不错,有些牌还给我带来了六分或九分。
But otherwise, it was nice, and some of them were getting me, like, six or nine.
我当时就想,哦。
And I was like, oh.
是的。
Yeah.
长椅里有金子啊,孩子。
There's money in benches, son.
是的。
Yeah.
这真的很棒。
It's it's lovely.
说实话,它对我的大脑造成的负担比我预期的要大得多。
Like, it definitely was, like, hurting my brain more than I expected.
是的。
Yeah.
但我对于
But I For the
盒子的大小和包装如此可爱,你会以为这个游戏会比实际简单得多。
size of box and the presentation being as cute as it is, you think this is gonna be a lot easier than it is as a game.
但当你坐下来玩的时候,它会狠狠地给你一击。
And then when you sit down to play it, it will, hit you on the skull.
但是以一种很有趣的方式,这也是我喜欢桌游的一点:你坐在那里,心想,天啊,我真是费劲了。
But in kind of a hilarious way and one of those things that I love in board games where you sit there and go, oh boy, I'm I'm really crunching here.
然后在某个时刻,你指着我,问:‘你干嘛呢?’
And then at one point, you you, like, point over at me and, like, what are you doing?
而我只是在那儿指指点点、移动东西。
And I'm literally just pointing and moving.
我在数云朵。
I'm like, I'm counting clouds.
我真的在数卡通云朵。
It's like, literally, I'm, like, counting cartoon clouds.
我把我的长凳都整理好了。
I've get my benches in order.
而且,是的,非常非常温馨。
And, like, yeah, very, very sweet.
我觉得如果人更多一点,尤其是关于确定和固定回合顺序这件事,会很有趣,是的。
I think it would be interesting, like, with more people, especially, like, terms of the the the trying to get that turn order and lock it in and Yeah.
保住你的王冠。
Hold on to that crown.
正如你所说,里面有一些非常有趣的变体。
And as you said, there's, like, some really fun variants in it.
所以,我们已经看到一些游戏这样做了。
So, you we've seen a few games doing this.
我觉得即将发布或已经发布的《Cascadia》新版本。
I think the new Cascadia that's coming out shortly or is out.
我不太确定它的发布时间。
I'm not sure about timing on that.
它也有类似的模式,可以玩简化版的游戏,是的。
Has another mode like that as well where you can play a simplified version of the game Yeah.
适合孩子,或者那些精疲力尽的人玩。
With kids or, you know, people who are exhausted.
这个也有类似的设计。
This has a similar thing.
对吧?
Right?
是的。
Yeah.
这其实挺有意思的,因为它不仅仅是刚才我们玩的Tenby游戏的简化版。
It's kind of fascinating actually because it's not just a simpler version of Tenby, the game that we just played.
嗯。
Mhmm.
它有多种不同的规则变体,对应不同的复杂程度,这些变体几乎像是完全不同的游戏,但都使用相同的卡牌。
It has a whole bunch of different rules variants for different levels of complexity that are like entirely different games, but they just use the same cards.
我还没仔细研究过这些规则,但我敢肯定其中一些几乎就像是找不同游戏。
And I haven't looked thoroughly at these, but I'm sure some of them are just like spot the difference almost.
它们就是让你看这些小图案,比如……
They're just like, look at these little Yeah.
海鸥和烟囱,适合孩子们玩。
Seagulls and and chimneys for kids to play.
但同时,你也可以用同样的组件玩复杂的Tenby游戏。
But then there's also the complicated Tenby game of Tenby that you can play using the same components.
这真的很有趣。
It's really interesting.
我以前没见过有这样的游戏,它居然能用同一副牌玩这么多奇怪又随机的小游戏,这些小游戏都被我们随便塞进盒子里了。
I've not seen a game do that before where it's like, look, you can just use these to play all these strange little sort of random games that we've chucked in the box as well.
如果你面对的是一张桌子,上面的人能力参差不齐,或者你只是想对孩子假装他们玩的是和你一样的游戏。
If you're dealing with a table perhaps that has mixed abilities around the table or if you just wanna pretend to a child that they're playing the same game you're playing.
是的。
Yeah.
说实话,我觉得后者更好。
I honestly, I think the latter.
我觉得有个可爱的小盒子真的很棒,尤其是像这样的东西,最糟糕的情况就是,你知道,也许这玩意儿挺酷的,但我觉得,呃,我喜欢动漫,但我特别讨厌那种情况:你有个动漫周边,孩子跑过来说,哦,这个看起来好有趣。
I think it's nice to have a thing that's a cute little box that like especially with something like that, there's nothing worse than when like, you know, I guess it's cool, but I think, know, it's I I enjoy anime, but I I I hate I hate the idea of having a situation where you have some anime related thing and a child comes up and goes, oh, this looks fun.
然后你得说,不行,这个不适合你。
And you'd be like, no, you cannot.
这不适合你。
This is not for you.
就像,有一样东西看起来有趣又可爱,你却说:不行,别碰那个。
Like, there's something about, like, having something that looks fun and cute and then saying, no, no, no, keep away from that.
是的。
Yeah.
别碰我那套完好无损的宝可梦卡收藏。
Keep away from my pristine Pokemon card collection.
这就像是,
It's like,
不,这样感觉不对。
no, that feels wrong.
是的。
Yeah.
这个游戏看起来如此有趣、充满童趣和卡通风格,如果孩子想玩,他们应该被允许。
And this game looks so fun and childlike and cartoonish that if a kid wants to play it, they They should be allowed.
是的,他们应该被允许。
Yeah, they should be allowed.
他们不应该经历加班地狱。
And they shouldn't go through crunch hell.
不。
No.
但我也觉得,手册里可以加一点小提示,就像在街机盒子里建议如何让那个没钱的孩子也能玩一样。
But also, I think, like, I do like the idea of of manuals just having a little thing being like, almost like a a suggestion in a box of like how to, to do that, like, kid at the arcade who doesn't have any money load.
控制器没插上。
Controller not plugged in.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你可以这么说,好吧,我们想玩这个硬核游戏。
Like, so you can be like, alright, we wanna play this crunchy game.
是的。
Yeah.
我们还有一个孩子也想玩。
We have a kid who wants to play as well.
他们绝对不能。
They definitely can't.
是的。
Yeah.
但我们可以做些什么,让他们感觉他们正在参与呢?
But, like, what can we do that makes them feel like they're doing it?
是的。
Yeah.
所以在他们的回合中,他们会做一些看起来像我们在做的事情,但实际上并不会影响我们。
So on their turn, they're doing something that looks like what we're doing, but it's not actually impacting us.
我喜欢这个想法。
And I like I like that.
我觉得这样很好。
I think it's good.
我觉得所有这些
I think that all of
在滕比的那些小附加游戏里,应该有一种底层的现实感。
the little extra games in Tenby should have a sort of, like, realism factor below them.
孩子会觉得自己正在玩你正在玩的这个游戏吗?
How much does the child think that they're really playing the game you're playing right now?
然后你还有那个经济衰退的遗留模式,是的。
And then you have the recession legacy mode for Yeah.
超级加速的成年人。
The super turbo adults.
我们只是在不停地划掉东西。
We're just like crossing things out.
所有的鸟都因为污染死光了。
All of the birds have died because of pollution.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
不。
No.
别做这个版本。
Don't make that version.
请停下。
Please stop.
停下。
Stop.
停下。
Stop.
这就是本周《闭嘴坐下》播客的节目内容。
And that is this week's episode of the Shut Up and Sit Down podcast.
我们讨论了《Thesaurus》。
We talked about Thesaurus.
讨论了《Tenby》。
Talked about Tenby.
两款非常不同的游戏。
Two very different games.
是的。
Yep.
两者都旁边,但两者都
Both beside the But both a
有点湿。
bit wet.
两者都有点湿。
Both a bit wet.
如果你想了解更多关于湿漉漉的游戏,嗯。
If you wanna hear about more wet games Mhmm.
那你就可以回去听一下《大湿漉漉冲刺》这一集,马特在那期里谈到了《魔法运动员》、《热浪》和《十二条河》。
Then you can go back and listen to the episode The Big Wet Sprint where Matt talked about Magical Athlete and Hot Streak and 12 Rivers.
是的。
Yeah.
有很多与水相关的竞速游戏,但完全不是那么回事。
There's a whole bunch of racing games to do with water but not at all.
是的。
Yeah.
有点吧。
Kind of.
是的。
Yeah.
有点吧。
Kind of.
我的意思是,Streak 里有个热狗,你还得加芥末,而芥末几乎就是水。
I mean, Streak's got a hot dog in it and you put mustards on that and mustards are almost water.
芥末是一种湿润物。
Mustard's a form of wet.
然后还有《Magic Athlete》里的船长。
And then there's the skipper in Magic Athlete.
是的。
Yep.
他 presumably 在开船。
He is presumably driving a boat.
他不仅仅是湿的形态。
He's more than a form of wet.
船在行驶,他浑身都湿透了。
Boat going He's wet all the way through.
很少有人会这样。
Few people are that.
你要是割他一刀,他流出来的都是水。
You cut him, he bleeds wet.
非常感谢。
Thanks very much.
十分感谢。
Thank you very much.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Bye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。