本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎来到《安心入梦故事》。
Hello, friends, and welcome to Sleep Tight Stories.
塞娜与乔丹的会面比她预期的要顺利,只要她真正开始说话之后。
Senna's meeting with Jordan went better than she expected, once she actually started talking.
她进一步了解了乔丹,并问他是否愿意见见大家。
She finds out more about Jordan and asks if he'd like to meet the gang.
后来,塞娜迅速向雷德讲述了发生的事,然后在午餐时向大家更新了情况。
Later, Senna tells Red quickly what happened, and then updates the gang at lunch.
乔丹告诉塞娜,他想见见大家,于是他们约好放学后见面。
Jordan lets Senna know that he'd like to meet the gang, and they set up a meeting for after school.
《转学生》第三卷 第八章 课间,塞娜在储物柜旁发现了雷德,急忙走过去。
The Transfer Student Volume three Part eight Between classes, Senna spots Red at her locker and hurries over.
塞娜压低声音说:‘今天早上我和乔丹谈了关于那些笔记的事。’
I talked to Jordan this morning, Senna says, keeping her voice low, about the notes.
雷德关上了储物柜。
Red closes her locker.
进展如何?
How did it go?
他一开始很害怕,以为自己惹麻烦了,但我告诉他我们只是想理解他。
He was scared at first, thought he was in trouble, but I told him we just wanted to understand.
塞娜调整了一下背包。
Senna shifts her backpack.
我觉得他可能愿意见你们。
I think he might be willing to meet you guys.
真的吗?
Really?
也许吧。
Maybe.
他担心要面对一整个群体。
He's nervous about it being a whole group.
我们会很友善的,雷德说。
We'll be nice, Red says.
让他在准备好的时候自己决定。
Let him decide when he's ready.
午餐时,塞娜向他们常坐的桌子旁的每个人更新了情况。
At lunch, Senna updates everyone at their usual table.
所以乔丹知道我们已经知道了,她补充道,他正在考虑和我们见面。
So Jordan knows we know, she finishes, and he's thinking about meeting us.
什么时候?
When?
查理嘴里塞着芽甘蓝三明治问道。
Charlie asks through a mouthful of sprout sandwich.
我还不知道。
I don't know yet.
很快,也许?
Soon, maybe?
亚历克莎拿出了她的平板电脑。
Alexa pulls out her tablet.
放学后去图书馆比较合适。
Library after school would work.
私人自习室。
Private study room.
压力小。
Low pressure.
如果他今天还没准备好怎么办?
What if he's not ready today?
蕾切尔问。
Rachel asks.
那我们就等着,雷德坚定地说。
Then we wait, Red says firmly.
别催他。
No rushing.
库尔特又拆开了一根能量棒。
Kurt unwraps another granola bar.
我要带点零食吗?
Should I bring snacks?
零食能让一切不那么尴尬。
Snacks make everything less awkward.
你总是带零食,查理指出。
You always bring snacks, Charlie points out.
没错。
Exactly.
我准备好了。
I'm prepared.
午饭后,塞娜正走向第五节课,这时有人走到她身边并同步步伐。
After lunch, Senna is walking to fifth period when someone falls in to step beside her.
乔丹,戴着连帽衫,看起来很紧张。
Jordan, hood up, looking nervous.
你的提议还有效吗?
Is your offer still open?
乔丹轻声问道。
Jordan asks quietly.
去见你的朋友?
To meet your friends?
塞娜停下了脚步。
Senna stops.
是的,当然可以。
Yes, absolutely.
我们今天放学后可以去吗?
Could we maybe do it today after school?
乔丹的手深深插在连帽衫的口袋里。
Jordan's hands are shoved deep in his hoodie pockets.
如果我再等下去,可能会失去勇气。
I might lose my nerve if I wait.
今天可以,塞娜说。
Today works, Senna says.
也许去图书馆?
Library maybe?
那里有个私人自习室。
There's a private study room.
好的。
Okay.
乔丹深吸一口气。
Jordan takes a breath.
好的。
Okay.
我会试试。
I'll try.
三点三十?
03:30?
乔丹点点头,迅速走开,以免改变主意。
Jordan nods and walks away quickly before he can change his mind.
塞娜拿出手机,给群聊发了条消息。
Senna pulls out her phone and texts the group chat.
乔丹答应了,今天,3:30,图书馆。
Jordan said yes, today, 03:30, library.
她的手机立刻震动起来,回复纷至沓来,但她不用看也知道大家都很兴奋。
Her phone immediately buzzes with responses, but she doesn't need to read them to know everyone's excited.
下课铃响后,塞娜发现乔丹站在图书馆旁的饮水机旁,僵在原地。
After the final bell, Senna finds Jordan standing by the water fountain near the library, frozen.
嘿,塞娜轻声说。
Hey, Senna says gently.
乔丹抬起头,神情惊慌。
Jordan looks up, panicked.
我不确定我能不能做到。
I don't know if I can do this.
你不必非得做,但他们真的都很友善。
You don't have to, but they really are nice.
如果他们觉得我奇怪怎么办?
What if they think I'm weird?
乔丹的声音很紧绷。
Jordan's voice is tight.
如果他们问一些我答不上来的问题,或者我说了什么蠢话,怎么办,乔丹?
What if they ask questions I can't answer or I say something stupid or Jordan?
塞娜走近了一步。
Senna steps closer.
他们已经知道你是那个写纸条的人了。
They already know you're the note person.
他们并不生气。
They're not angry.
他们只是想见见你。
They just want to meet you.
乔丹把帽兜拉得更紧了。
Jordan pulls his hood up tighter.
那更糟了。
That's worse.
现在他们有了这么多期待,而我只是我。
Now they have all these expectations and I'm just me.
他们知道你就是你。
They know you're you.
他们想见的就是你这样的人。
That's who they want to meet.
但如果我搞砸了怎么办?
But what if I mess it up?
塞娜想起了自己第一天完全迷路、恐惧万分,感觉每个人都能看出她有多不同。
Senna thinks about her first day being completely lost, terrified, feeling like everyone could see how different she was.
我见到他们时也害怕得要命。
I was terrified to meet them too.
我第一天被雷德发现时完全迷路,我以为她会觉得我很可怜,但她只是帮了我。
Red found me on my first day looking completely lost and I thought she was going to think I was pathetic but she just helped.
她很友善。
She was kind.
乔丹紧张地换着重心。
Jordan shifts his weight nervously.
如果我说错话了怎么办?
What if I say something wrong?
那你就说错话呗。
Then you say something wrong.
他们也不完美。
They're not perfect either.
查理打喷嚏打得到处都是。
Charlie sneezes on everything.
库尔特不停地吃东西。
Kurt eats constantly.
他们只是普通人。
They're just people.
一丝微笑。
A tiny smile.
好吧。
Okay.
乔丹朝图书馆走了三步,然后又停了下来。
Jordan takes three steps toward the library, then stops again.
如果呢?
What if?
别再想‘如果’了,塞娜坚定而温和地说。
No more what ifs, Senna says firmly, but gently.
去见见他们吧。
Just come meet them.
如果很糟糕,你可以离开。
If it's awful, you can leave.
我保证。
I promise.
乔丹深吸一口气,稍微拉下帽子,跟着塞娜走进图书馆。
Jordan takes a deep breath, pulls his hood down slightly, and follows Senna into the library.
他的手在颤抖,但他正在前进。
His hands are shaking, but he's moving.
图书馆的学习室有玻璃墙,这反而让空间既私密又暴露。
The library study room has glass walls, which somehow makes it feel both private and exposed.
那群人已经到了,围坐在桌旁装作若无其事的样子。
The gang's already there, sitting around the table trying to look casual.
查理把椅子摆成了一个完美的圆圈,以确保对话流畅,他向没人解释道。
Charlie's arranged the chairs in a perfect circle for optimal conversation flow, he explains to no one.
你把它搞怪了,库尔特说,把椅子稍微移出了队形。
You made it weird, Kurt says, moving her chair slightly out of the formation.
这是几何问题。
It's geometry.
这很奇怪。
It's weird.
亚历克莎紧张地摆弄着她的平板电脑。
Alexa's organizing her tablet nervously.
蕾切尔假装在看书,但五分钟都没翻过一页。
Rachel's pretending to read but hasn't turned a page in five minutes.
红不停地朝门口张望。
Red keeps glancing at the door.
大家放松点,红说。
Everyone relax, Red says.
我们只是来见个人。
We're just meeting someone.
表现得自然点。
Be normal.
我们从来就不正常,查理嘟囔着,然后直接打喷嚏到肘部。
We're never normal, Charlie mutters, then sneezes directly into his elbow.
门开了。
The door opens.
塞娜率先走了进来。
Senna walks in first.
乔丹随后跟进,帽子拉得很低,双肩紧缩,看起来随时可能逃跑。
Jordan follows, hood pulled up, shoulders hunched, looking like he might bolt at any second.
一片死寂。
Complete silence.
乔丹僵在门口。
Jordan freezes in the doorway.
红迅速站起身,打破了这尴尬的时刻。
Red stands quickly, breaking the awkward moment.
嗨,我是红。
Hi, I'm Red.
谢谢你能来。
Thanks for coming.
乔丹勉强点了一下头。
Jordan manages a tiny nod.
我是亚历克莎。
I'm Alexa.
亚历克莎从座位上挥手致意。
Alexa waves from her seat.
我们对你的代码工作印象深刻。
We've been really impressed by your code work.
查理,查理推了推眼镜说。
Charlie, Charlie says pushing his glasses up.
然后他打了个喷嚏。
Then he sneezes.
抱歉,我有过敏。
Sorry, allergies.
蕾切尔。
Rachel.
蕾切尔微微一笑。
Rachel gives a small smile.
很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you.
库尔特。
Kurt.
库尔特拿出一包薯片。
Kurt holds out a bag of chips.
想吃点吗?
Want some?
我多带了一些。
I brought extra.
乔丹盯着薯片,好像它们是个陷阱似的。
Jordan stares at the chips like they might be a trap.
好吧?
Okay?
他小心翼翼地拿了一片薯片,然后坐在离门最近的椅子上。
He takes one chip carefully, then sits in the chair closest to the door.
塞娜在他旁边坐下。
Senna sits next to him.
又是一阵漫长的沉默。
Another long silence.
每个人都努力装作正常,结果谁都不正常。
Everyone's trying so hard to act normal that nobody's acting normal.
查理清了清嗓子。
Charlie clears his throat.
所以,你真的很擅长密码。
So, you're really good at codes.
真的非常擅长。
Like, really good.
你是怎么学会的?
How did you learn?
亚历克萨在桌下踢了他一脚。
Alexa kicks him under the table.
哎哟,怎么了?
Ow, what?
我只是问问而已。
I was just asking.
也许让乔丹在他准备好了再说吧,蕾切尔轻声建议道。
Maybe let Jordan talk when he's ready, Rachel suggests quietly.
我只是想表现得友好一点。
I was being friendly.
你那是审问,亚历克莎说。
You were interrogating, Alexa says.
我只是想聊聊天。
I was making conversation.
尽管如此,乔丹的嘴角微微抽动了一下,几乎像是在笑。
Despite everything, Jordan's mouth twitches slightly, almost a smile.
库尔特又响亮地嚼了一片薯片。
Kurt crunches another chip loudly.
这进展得真不错!
This is going great!
雷德瞥了她一眼,然后转向乔丹。
Red shoots her a look then turns to Jordan.
森娜说你想跟我们谈谈。
Senna said you wanted to talk to us.
我们不是来审问你的,别多想。
We're not here to interrogate you or anything.
我们只是想弄明白。
We just want to understand.
乔丹沉默了一会儿,摆弄着手里的薯片。
Jordan's quiet for a moment picking at the chip in his hand.
我知道那些笔记很奇怪,
I know the notes were weird, Jordan finally says, voice barely above a whisper.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你不需要道歉,亚历克萨立刻说。
You don't need to apologize, Alexa says immediately.
乔丹抬起头,感到惊讶。
Jordan looks up, surprised.
我们没有生气,雷德继续说。
We're not angry, Red continues.
我们只是好奇,而且想让你知道你没有麻烦。
We're just curious, and we wanted you to know you're not in trouble.
乔丹深吸了一口气,有些颤抖。
Jordan takes a shaky breath.
好吗?
Okay?
别着急,塞娜补充道,等你准备好了再说。
Take your time, Senna adds, whenever you're ready.
房间里的紧张气氛稍稍缓解了。
The tension in the room eases slightly.
乔丹仍然很紧张,但他没有跑开。
Jordan's still nervous, but he hasn't run.
乔丹又摆弄了一会儿薯片,然后开始说话。
Jordan picks at the chip for another moment, then starts talking.
起初声音很轻,随后逐渐变得坦率起来。
Quietly at first, then gradually more openly.
我上学很早,因为早上家里没人。
I arrive at school early because there's nobody home in the mornings.
我父母都上早班。
My parents both work early shifts.
我妈妈在医院。
My mom's at the hospital.
我爸爸在仓库。
My dad's at the warehouse.
他们在我醒来之前就离开了。
They leave before I wake up.
家里空荡荡的,很安静,这种感觉比一个人在学校还要糟糕。
The house is just empty and quiet, and it feels worse than being alone at school.
雷德点点头,鼓励他继续说下去。
Red nods, encouraging him to continue.
我姐姐去年夏天去上大学了。
My older sister moved away for college last summer.
她是唯一一个真正理解我的人。
She was the only person who really understood me.
我们以前无话不谈。
We used to talk about everything.
现在她走了,我只是……乔丹的声音微微颤抖。
Now she's gone and I just Jordan's voice cracks slightly.
我感到完全孤独。
I feel completely alone.
所以我开始每天早上6点45分来学校。
So I started coming to school at 06:45.
罗德里格兹先生。
Mr.
让我进去。
Rodriguez lets me in.
我坐在图书馆的角落里,至少那里有人,即使他们没注意到我。
I sit in the library corner and at least there's people around eventually, even if they don't see me.
这一定很难受,蕾切尔轻声说。
That must be hard, Rachel says softly.
乔丹耸了耸肩。
Jordan shrugs.
我已经习惯了。
I got used to it.
但后来我开始注意到其他一些看起来和我一样心情的学生。
But then I started noticing other students who looked the way I felt.
悲伤。
Sad.
孤独。
Lonely.
好像他们就要放弃什么了。
Like they were about to give up on something.
你怎么发现的?
How did you notice?
查理问,这次是真心好奇。
Charlie asks, genuinely curious this time.
我总是最早到,总在角落里。
I'm always there early, always in corners.
人们忘了我的存在,所以他们会谈论一些事情。
People forget I exist, so they talk about things.
私密的事情。
Private things.
我不是故意偷听的,但乔丹看起来很尴尬。
I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but Jordan looks embarrassed.
当你隐形的时候,你会听到很多。
When you're invisible, you hear a lot.
比如什么?
Like what?
亚历克莎问道。
Alexa asks.
玛雅在跟朋友说她想放弃钢琴。
Maya talking to her friend about wanting to quit piano.
马库斯告诉别人他太害怕了,不敢做演讲。
Marcus telling someone he was too scared to give his presentation.
那个学生说他们不够勇敢,不敢去试镜话剧。
That student saying they weren't brave enough to audition for the play.
乔丹的声音变得更强了。
Jordan's voice gets stronger.
我记得那种需要鼓励却得不到的感觉。
I remembered what it felt like to need encouragement and not get it.
感到没人注意到我在挣扎。
To feel like nobody noticed I was struggling.
所以我想到,也许留下便条能让他们感觉不那么孤单。
So I thought, maybe if I left notes they'd feel less alone.
为什么是密码便条?
Why coded notes?
库尔特问。
Kurt asks.
为什么不直接跟他们聊聊?
Why not just talk to them?
乔丹把帽兜拉得更紧了。
Jordan pulls his hood up tighter.
因为我不知道该怎么跟人交谈,我觉得如果留普通便条,他们会觉得奇怪。
Because I don't know how to talk to people and I thought if I left regular notes they'd think it was weird.
但密码便条感觉更酷?
But coded notes felt cooler?
像一个谜题,而不是令人毛骨悚然的东西。
Like a mystery instead of a creepy thing.
你从你姐姐那里学的密码?
You learned codes from your sister?
红问。
Red asked.
是的,她喜欢解谜。
Yeah, she loves puzzles.
在她离开之前,我们经常在家里互相传递密码消息。
Before she left, we used to send each other coded messages around the house.
乔丹的表情有一瞬间柔和了下来。
Jordan's expression softens for a moment.
我想她在走后,我就一直继续这么做。
I guess I kept doing it after she was gone.
这让我感觉没那么孤单。
It made me feel less lonely.
房间里一片寂静,所有人都在消化着这些信息。
The room's quiet, everyone absorbing this.
接着,塞娜开口了。
Then Senna speaks up.
那我的便条和雷德的呢?
What about my note and Red's?
就是那些有符号的便条?
The ones with the symbols?
乔丹的身体一下子紧绷了。
Jordan tenses.
我知道。
I know.
那些是不一样的。
Those were different.
你怎么会知道火星的事?
How did you know about Mars?
雷德谨慎地问道。
Red asks carefully.
不是指责,只是在问。
Not accusing, just asking.
乔丹低头看着自己的手。
Jordan looks down at his hands.
几周前,我在公交车上无意中听到了你们的对话。
I overheard you two talking on the bus a few weeks ago.
清晨。
Early morning.
你们以为没人在那里,但我坐在后排。
You thought nobody else was there, but I was in the back seat.
雷德和塞娜交换了一个眼神。
Red and Senna exchange glances.
你们在谈论想念家乡,乔丹继续说道。
You were talking about missing home, Jordan continues.
关于红色的天空和灰色的景观,以及这里的一切都太绿了。
About red skies and gray landscapes, and how everything here is too green.
你说过重力感觉不对,而塞娜说她想念留在家里的哥哥。
You said something about gravity feeling wrong, and Senna said she missed her brother who was still back home.
然后你们意识到我们说的是火星,红说。
And you figured out we meant Mars, Red says.
一开始我没明白,但后来你提到地球上的食物味道不对,我就把一切都串起来了。
Not at first, but then you said something about Earth food tasting wrong and I just put it together.
乔丹看起来吓坏了。
Jordan looks terrified.
我不会告诉任何人。
I'm not going to tell anyone.
我发誓。
I swear.
我只是明白了你们所说的思乡之情。
I just I understood what you meant about missing home.
关于身处一个感觉不对的地方。
About being somewhere that doesn't feel right.
所以我上网查了火星符号,并尝试在你的笔记中加入一些,让你知道有人理解你。
So I looked up Martian symbols online and tried to include some in your notes to let you know someone understood.
你并没有威胁我们。
You weren't threatening us.
你只是想帮忙。
You were trying to help.
我本该直接和你谈谈的,乔丹痛苦地说。
I should have just talked to you, Jordan said miserably.
我把事情搞僵了。
I made it weird.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
红沉默了一会儿,然后微微笑了笑。
Red's quiet for a moment and then she smiles slightly.
你保守了我们的秘密,还努力让我们不那么孤单。
You kept our secret and you tried to help us feel less alone.
这真的非常善良。
That's actually really kind.
乔丹惊讶地抬起头。
Jordan looks up shocked.
你不生气吗?
You're not mad?
我们很害怕,红承认道。
We were scared, Red admits.
我们以为有危险的人知道了。
We thought someone dangerous knew.
但你并不危险。
But you're not dangerous.
你只是和我们一样,塞娜轻声补充道。
You're just like us, Senna adds quietly.
乔丹解释完后,房间里陷入了一片沉默。
Silence settles over the room after Jordan finishes explaining.
接着,雷德向前倾身。
Then Red leans forward.
你注意到了那些正在挣扎的人,并试图帮助他们。
You noticed people who were struggling and you tried to help them.
这并不 creepy,乔丹。
That's not creepy, Jordan.
这很善良。
That's kind.
不过下次也许别用那么神秘的暗号了?
Though maybe less cryptic codes next time?
查理补充道:我们花了整整一周才破解这些暗号。
Charlie adds, We spent like a week trying to figure them out.
尽管如此,乔丹还是轻笑了一声。
Despite everything, Jordan lets out a small laugh.
其他人也是这样。
So does everyone else.
凯特说,玛雅还在弹钢琴,都是因为你的缘故。
Maya's still playing piano because of you, Kurt says.
那个孩子在剧中获得了主角角色。
That kid got the lead in the play.
这些真实发生的事情,都是因为你足够关心并注意到了。
Those are real things that happened because you cared enough to notice.
蕾切尔轻声补充道:你看到了那些感到被忽视的人,因为你曾经也感到被忽视。
You saw people who felt invisible, Rachel adds quietly, because you felt invisible, too.
乔丹点点头,眼睛再次泛起了泪光。
Jordan nods, eyes shiny again.
艾莉克丝说,你有一种天生的观察力。
You have a genuine gift for observation, Alexis says.
这真的非常了不起。
That's actually really impressive.
大多数人注意不到你所看到的一半东西。
Most people don't notice half of what you see.
雷德轻声问道,那么现在该怎么办?
The question is, Red says gently, what happens now?
乔丹再次显得惊慌失措。
Jordan looks panicked again.
你是想让我停止吗?
You want me to stop?
我会停止的。
I'll stop.
我本该早就停止的。
I should have stopped already.
我只是……那不是我的意思,雷德打断道。
I just That's not what I meant, Red interrupts.
我的意思是,你希望发生什么?
I mean, what do you want to happen?
乔丹沉默了一会儿。
Jordan's quiet for a moment.
我不知道。
I don't know.
你希望继续留下匿名便条吗?
Do you want to keep leaving anonymous notes?
亚历克莎问。
Alexa asks.
我不这么认为,乔丹承认道。
I don't think so, Jordan admits.
帮助别人感觉很好,但同时也感到孤独。
It felt good helping people, but it also felt lonely.
就像我在旁观别人建立联系,而自己却躲藏起来。
Like I was watching everyone else connect while I stayed hidden.
塞娜开口了。
Senna speaks up.
也许有更好的方式。
Maybe there's a better way.
你一直从远处帮助别人。
You've been helping people from afar.
但也许你可以通过直接成为朋友、现身相助,而不是匿名的方式去帮助。
But maybe you could help by being present by being a friend directly instead of anonymously.
乔丹显得很害怕。
Jordan looks terrified.
我不擅长这个。
I'm not good at that.
我以前也不擅长,”塞娜说,“但你可以学会,而且这比隐形要好。
Neither was I, Senna says, but you learn and it's better than being invisible.
雷德点了点头。
Red nods.
我们并不是说你必须改变自己。
We're not saying you have to change who you are.
只是让别人看到你。
Just maybe let people see you.
真实的你,不只是那些笔记。
The real you, not just the notes.
如果别人不喜欢真实的我呢?
What if people don't like the real me?
乔丹轻声问道。
Jordan asks quietly.
我们喜欢,查理简单地说,而且我们已经认识你了。
We do, Charlie says simply, and we've met you.
乔丹迅速擦了擦眼睛,但嘴角微微上扬。
Jordan wipes his eyes quickly but he's smiling slightly.
红环顾了一圈这群人,然后又看向乔丹。
Red looks around at the gang then back at Jordan.
所以我们想问你一件事。
So we wanted to ask you something.
乔丹紧张起来。
Jordan tenses.
嗯?
Okay?
你可以随时和我们待在一起,雷德在午餐时或任何时间说,但我们并不意味着你必须加入解谜俱乐部之类的东西。
You're welcome to hang out with us, Red says at lunch or whenever, but we're not saying you have to join the Solving Mysteries club or anything like that.
乔丹显得很惊讶。
Jordan looks surprised.
你们不希望我加入俱乐部吗?
You don't want me in the club?
你想解谜吗?
Do you want to solve mysteries?
亚历克莎问。
Alexa asks.
乔丹犹豫了。
Jordan hesitates.
展开剩余字幕(还有 47 条)
不太想。
Not really.
我只是喜欢帮助别人,留意一些细节,但解谜听起来太有压力了。
I just like helping people, noticing things, but mysteries sound stressful.
那就不加入吧,雷德简单地说。
Then don't join, Red says simply.
以你想要的方式去帮助别人,但也许可以通过陪伴而不是躲藏来做到。
Help people the way you want to, But maybe by being present instead of hiding.
如果你想的话,可以和我们一起吃午饭,查理提议。
You could hang out with us at lunch if you want, Charlie offers.
我们坐在靠窗的那张奇怪的桌子旁。
We sit at the weird table by the windows.
或者不来也没关系,蕾切尔赶紧补充道。
Or not, Rachel adds quickly.
没有压力。
No pressure.
你知道你随时欢迎就行。
Just know you're welcome.
乔丹看起来不知所措,但又松了一口气。
Jordan looks overwhelmed but also relieved.
所以我不惹麻烦了?
So I'm not in trouble?
你们不觉得我奇怪吗?
And you don't think I'm weird?
我们认为你很善良,”雷德说,“如果你愿意,我们想和你做朋友。
We think you're kind, Red says, and we'd like to be your friend, if you want.
乔丹沉默了一会儿,终于露出了一个真实的微笑。
Jordan's quiet for a moment then manages a real smile.
虽小,却很真诚。
Small but genuine.
是的,我很乐意。
Yeah, I'd like that.
库尔特又递出了薯片袋。
Kurt holds out the chip bag again.
想再吃一片吗?
Want another chip?
我带了三袋。
I brought three bags.
你带了三袋薯片来开会?
You brought three bags to a meeting?
查理问道。
Charlie asks.
我是在为开会前减压而吃个不停。
I was stress eating in preparation.
大家都笑了,包括乔丹。
Everyone laughs, including Jordan.
紧张气氛终于彻底消散了。
The tension finally breaks completely.
自从走进来后,乔丹的肩膀第一次放松了下来。
For the first time since walking in, Jordan's shoulders relax.
他不再孤单了。
He's not alone anymore.
乔丹离开后,答应考虑和他们一起吃午饭,塞娜留了下来。
After Jordan leaves, promising to think about sitting with them at lunch, Senna lingers behind.
谢谢你主动接触乔丹,雷德说。
Thank you, Red says, for reaching out to Jordan.
这真的很勇敢。
That was really brave.
我知道孤独和害怕是什么感觉,塞娜说。
I know what it's like to feel lonely and scared, Senna says.
我很高兴能帮上忙。
I'm glad I could help.
她停顿了一下,然后轻声补充道。
She pauses, then adds quietly.
我还在适应这整个地球生活——人群、噪音,一切的一切。
I'm still figuring out this whole earth thing The crowds, the noise, all of it.
但我真的很高兴认识了你们所有人。
But I'm really glad I met you all.
你随时都可以来这里,亚历克莎说。
You're always welcome here, Alexa says.
我知道,塞娜微笑着回答,但我已经没事了。
I know, Senna says smiling, but I'm okay.
真的,我只是需要知道我不是一个人。
Really, I just needed to know I wasn't alone.
现在乔丹也明白了这一点。
And now Jordan knows that too.
而她也是。
And she is.
她有雷德这个朋友。
She has Red as a friend.
她帮助了别人减少孤独感。
She helped someone else feel less alone.
这就够了。
That's enough.
当塞娜走出图书馆时,雷德看着她离开。
As Senna walks out of the library, Red watches her go.
她会没事的,蕾切尔观察到。
She's going to be fine, Rachel observes.
是的,雷德同意,她会的。
Yes Red agrees she is.
这部分就到这里结束了。
And that is the end of this part.
晚安,好梦。
Good night sleep tight.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。