本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
你好。
Hello.
欢迎来到Stories Pod Chats。
Welcome to Stories Pod Chats.
我是主持人阿曼达·韦尔登。
I'm your host, Amanda Weldon.
我们可以在storiespodcast.com/shop购买Stories Podcast的周边商品。
We have Stories Podcast merch available at storiespodcast.com/shop.
我们也在Cameo上提供个性化视频消息服务。
We're also on Cameo for all of your personalized video message needs.
别忘了在Instagram上关注我们,账号是stories podcast。
And don't forget to follow us on Instagram at stories podcast.
如果你给我们画一幅你最喜欢的场景或角色的画,我们会分享到我们的动态中。
If you send us a drawing of your favorite scene or character, we'll share it on our feed.
现在让我们听听赞助商的广告。
Now here's a word from our sponsors.
一月对 homeschool 家庭来说是一个绝佳的重新开始时机。
January is such a great reset point for homeschool families.
无论你是正在完善课程、假期后重新找回节奏,还是设定新的学习目标,iXcel 都能帮助你有条不紊、专注地开启新的一年。
Whether you're refining your curriculum, getting back into rhythm after the holidays, or trying new learning goals, iXcel helps you start the year organized and focused.
iXcel 是一个获奖的在线学习平台,特别适合 homeschool,尤其是在新学年开始时。
IExcel is an award winning online learning platform that fits perfectly into homeschooling, especially when starting a new year.
它提供从学龄前到十二年级的数学、语言艺术、科学和社会研究的互动练习。
It offers interactive practice across math, language arts, science, and social studies from pre K through twelfth grade.
IXL 会根据孩子的水平进行调整,保持他们的学习动力,并为你提供工具和洞察,让你自信地引导学习。
IXL adapts to your child's level, keeps them motivated, and gives you the tools and insights to guide learning with confidence.
IXL 按年级和主题组织,你可以直接进入每个孩子所需的内容,而无需在海量资源中翻找。
IXL is organized by grade and topic, so you can jump right into what each child needs without having to dig through endless resources.
这里没有僵化的结构。
No rigid structure here.
无论你的孩子是在复习三年级数学,还是直接进入六年级阅读,IXL 都会根据他们的实际水平,让他们按自己的节奏前进。
Whether your child is reviewing third grade math or jumping into sixth grade reading, IXL meets them where they are and lets them move at their own pace.
通过各种奖项、挑战和小小的庆祝时刻,IXL 让学习变得轻松而有趣。
Between the awards, challenges, and little moments of celebration, IXL makes it easy to keep learning light and engaging.
为孩子的学习带来影响。
Make an impact on your child's learning.
立即获取 IXL。
Get IXL now.
收听《故事》播客的听众,今天在 ixl.com/dragon 注册即可享受 IXL 会员专属 20% 折扣。
And Stories podcast listeners can get an exclusive 20% off IXL membership when they sign up today at ixl.com/dragon.
访问 ixl.com/dragon,以最优惠的价格获得最有效的学习项目。
Visit ixl.com/dragon to get the most effective learning program out there at the best price.
新年伊始想更新衣橱?
Starting the year with a wardrobe refresh?
Quince 为您提供奢华必备单品,穿着舒适自在,外观精致优雅。
Quince has you covered with luxe essentials that feel effortless and look polished.
这些单品非常适合叠穿、混搭,打造经久耐穿的衣橱。
They're perfect for layering, mixing, and building a wardrobe that lasts.
他们多变的款式让你每天都能轻松穿上。
Their versatile styles make it easy to reach for them day after day.
Quince 涵盖了所有基础单品:从柔软的蒙古羊绒毛衣——触感如设计师作品却无溢价,到100%真丝上衣和裙子,轻松提升造型,再到剪裁完美的牛仔裤,适合日常穿着,这些衣橱必备品都经久耐穿,历久弥新。
Quince has all the staples covered, from soft Mongolian cashmere sweaters that feel like designer pieces without the markup to 100% silk tops and skirts for easy dressing up, to perfectly cut denim for everyday wear, their wardrobe essentials are crafted to last season after season.
我至今仍穿着几个月前从 Quince 购买的无羽绗缝长款羽绒服。
I am still wearing the featherless quilted long puffer coat that I got from Quince a few months ago.
这是一件日常穿搭单品,即使天气越来越冷、白天越来越短,它依然让我温暖舒适。
It is an everyday piece, and it's keeping me warm and cozy even as the days get colder and darker.
它的品质丝毫不逊于我花过三倍价格买过的外套,而且我经常因此受到称赞。
It's just as nice as coats I've paid triple for, and I get compliments on it all the time.
我尤其感到欣慰的是,我的这件外套,就像 Quince 的所有产品一样,采用优质材料,在道德可靠的工厂生产,价格远低于其他奢侈品牌,却丝毫不影响对工人的公平报酬。
I especially feel good knowing that my coat, like everything from Quince, has been made with premium materials in ethical trusted factories and priced far below other luxury brands without compromising on fair compensation for workers.
用 Quince 重塑你的衣橱。
Refresh your wardrobe with Quince.
别再等了。
Don't wait.
前往 quince.com/stories,享受免费配送和365天退换服务。
Go to quince.com/stories for free shipping on your order and three hundred sixty five day returns.
现在加拿大也已上线。
Now available in Canada too.
访问 quince.com/stories,获取免费配送和365天退换服务。
That's quince.com/stories to get free shipping and three hundred sixty five day returns.
quince.com/stories。
Quince.com/stories.
谢谢。
Thanks.
祝您收听愉快。
Enjoy the episode.
哦,我是另一位主持人丹尼尔·海恩斯。
Oh, and I'm your other host, Daniel Hines.
你好吗,阿曼达?
How are doing, Amanda?
我没事。
I am okay.
你怎么样,丹?
How are you, Dan?
还不错。
Pretty good.
今天我们要聊聊电子游戏,但在那之前,我想知道你整体的圣诞购物进展如何?
Today, we're gonna be talking about video games, but I kinda before we get into that, I kinda wanted to know how's your Christmas shopping going in general?
你——我是说,我可以问你这个问题,但我知道你是个最后一刻才行动的人。
Are you I I mean, I'm gonna I can ask you the question, but I know you're you're a last minute person.
是的。
Yes.
我不是想给你压力。
Didn't mean to stress you
啊。
out.
我只是在想。
I'm just wondering.
不。
No.
是的。
Yes.
我是个最后一刻的人。
I am a last minute person.
每年假期都会突然就到来了。
It is every year, the holidays sneak up on me.
一般来说,关于礼物,如果有截止日期,我会很挣扎。
In general with gifts, if there's, like, a deadline, I struggle.
但其他时候,我会突然想给某个特定的人买某件特定的东西,而那时并没有什么特别的理由要送礼,然后我就不会去买。
But, like, other times, I will be, like, struck with, like, ugh, this I wanna get this specific thing for this specific person when it's, like, not connected to a reason to give them a present, and then I, like, won't buy it.
但等到真正该买的时候,我又会忘记。
But then I won't remember it when it's, like, time.
我只是希望,当我想到的时候,就直接给人们买礼物。
And I just wish that I could just I should just buy people things when I think of it.
你知道的?
You know?
但我
But I'm
我非常支持在遇到合适的小东西时就买下来送人。
a big proponent of buying people little things as you find them.
我知道。
I know.
这很有趣。
It's fun.
但是,是的,诺亚,我们这儿确实非常拖延。
But, yes, Noah, we're pretty pretty last minute over here.
我也正试图在这一时期减少消费。
I'm also trying to, like, consume less at this time.
我正试着尽量少买东西。
I'm trying to, like, buy less stuff in general.
我东西已经很多了。
I have a lot of things.
所以我正试着看看能不能把我不用但知道别人会更喜欢的东西做成礼物送人,诸如此类的事情。
So I'm trying to, like, see like, make things or gift people things that I'm not using that I know other people would appreciate more, things like that too.
所以就是说,我不知道该怎么讲。
So just kinda I don't know.
你的圣诞购物进行得怎么样?
How's your how's your, Christmas shopping going?
哦,我进行得还不错。
Oh, I'm going pretty good.
还不错。
Pretty good.
大件的东西都买完了,但我喜欢添一些小东西,比如给女孩们买一些可爱的小玩意儿。
All the, I'd say all the big stuff is done, but I like to fill in, you know, a lot of little things, little, you know, little cutesy stuff for the girls.
一些宠物礼物。
Some, pet gifts.
凯尔西·李总是想给她的狗送礼物。
Kelsey Lee always wants a present for her dog.
如果她的狗洛根没有收到礼物,她会不开心,而且
She's upset if her dog Logan doesn't get a And
他喜欢拆礼物。
he likes to open gifts.
他非常擅长打开礼物和拆包装。
He's, like, very good at opening presents, and unwrapping them.
我看过一些视频,非常令人印象深刻。
I've watched videos, and it's very impressive.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你给狗送礼物,而且他知道这是给他的。
If you give the dog a gift, like and he knows it's for him.
比如,如果你把礼物放在他两只前爪之间,他会撕开包装把里面的玩具拿出来,然后高高兴兴地叼着玩具跑开,这让我忍不住想,她到底多久给 Logan 送一次这种需要他拆开的包装礼物呢?
Like, if you put it between his paws, he will rip it open to get the toy inside and then carry the toy away very happy, which makes me you know, begs the question, how often is she giving him wrapped gifts that he has been trained to do that?
我不确定,我的意思是,可能挺频繁的。
I don't I mean, probably a lot.
可能挺频繁的。
Probably a lot.
我觉得凯尔西·李非常慷慨。
I think Kelsey Lee is very generous.
是啊。
Yeah.
所以今天我想聊聊电子游戏,因为我最近玩了很多游戏,快到圣诞节了,人们总会问我们有什么推荐,我们总是推荐书籍什么的,但我其实非常推崇电子游戏。
So I kinda wanted to talk today about video games because I've been playing a lot of video games lately and going into Christmas when we people kind of ask, like, what we'd recommend and, like, always we always do our book recommendations and stuff like that, but I'm a big proponent in in video games.
好吧。
And okay.
让我花一会儿说说为什么,可以吗?
Let me tell you why for a second, if that's okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
说吧。
Go ahead.
所以,我非常喜欢故事。
So it's sort of like I'm I'm a big fan of, like, stories.
对吧?
Right?
显然,我们都喜欢故事,而电子游戏是一种绝佳的方式,你可以读书、看电影,而电子游戏则是你可以亲自体验故事。
Obviously, we like stories and video games are just a great way to you know, you you can read a story, you can watch a story, video games are when you can play a story.
它几乎不像其他任何媒介,能让你真正代入角色的位置,因为你正在做出决定并推动情节发展。
And it really, like no other medium, it can kinda put you in the spot of the character because you're, like, making the decisions and moving through them.
我觉得这是一种非常有影响力的故事讲述形式。
And I I find it's a really impactful storytelling form.
第二点是,我觉得把屏幕时间当成坏东西有点被夸大了,因为并不是所有的屏幕时间都是一样的。
And the second part of it is, I just think, I think, like, like, screen time as a bad guy is a little overblown because not all screen time is created equal.
对吧?
Right?
就像,我就是这么想的。
Like, that's how I feel.
而且,嗯,是的。
And, like, if Yeah.
如果你和孩子一起玩马里奥游戏,这和孩子独自拿着iPad看东西、你 meanwhile 在打扫厨房,完全是两回事。
If you're, like, sitting down playing a, like, Mario game together, like, is not the same as a kid with an iPad watching something independently while you're, you know, while you're cleaning the kitchen or something.
完全是两种不同的屏幕时间。
Like, totally different screen times.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,积极参与一些有社交互动的活动,和那种我们或孩子们可能做的无意义刷屏行为是有区别的,后者可能更孤立一些,这是我想要表达的。
I think there is a difference between sort of engaging in something more active, especially that has a social component than kind of the, like, doomscrolling or whatever that that we do or that kids might do, which maybe is a little less has, like, more or less, like it's a little bit more isolated perhaps is is what I would say.
我认为电子游戏,尤其是和家人一起玩的时候,能够促进联系,是一种有趣的共同体验。
And video games, I think, especially when they're played, like, with family can be connective and and, and a fun thing to, like, bond over.
是的。
Yeah.
所以告诉我,你们小时候玩过游戏吗?
So tell me, do you have any do you guys play at all growing up?
你们玩什么游戏?
What'd you guys play?
好吧。
Okay.
我们当时有一台世嘉Genesis游戏机,
I we did so we had, like, a Sega Genesis that
你这可有点暴露年龄了。
You're gonna show your age a little bit.
没人知道了
No one knows
现在还有谁认识世嘉Genesis啊。
what Sega Genesis is anymore.
没关系。
That's okay.
我感觉自己还很年轻,但岁月可能会有不同看法。
I feel very young, but perhaps the years would would argue.
不过,是的,我们曾在跳蚤市场上买了一台世嘉Genesis。
But, yeah, we had, like, a Sega Genesis that we got at a yard sale.
它在我们买的时候并不算很旧。
It wasn't like it was, like, old when we when we got it.
我记得那台主机上有一款类似植物僵尸的游戏,我很喜欢。
And that one I remember had, like, some, like, plant zombie game that I remember liking.
不久之后,我们又买了一台任天堂64。
And then shortly afterwards, we got a Nintendo 64.
它上面有不同的游戏,但我记得有一款叫《黄金眼》的游戏,我不确定它到底是世嘉的还是任天堂64的。
And that one had different games on it, but I believe one of the gay and I don't actually know if this was on a the Sega or the Nintendo 64, but it was the GoldenEye game.
哦,那绝对是任天堂的经典。
Oh, that's that's Nintendo big time.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
我和我哥哥一起玩过,但我玩得不太好。
I played that with my brother, and I wasn't very good at it.
我记得那游戏有点吓人。
And I remember it being kind of scary.
我妹妹也是这么描述的。
So I How my sister would describe it as well.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yes.
而且,因为我哥哥和我从来不在同一队,也不知道是不是本来应该在一组,但我不确定。
And, like and because my brother and I were never on the same team somehow or maybe we were supposed to be, but, like, I don't know.
我们就是总是,我不知道。
We just were always I don't know.
这很难。
I it was hard.
那里是死亡。
That's death there.
这就像一款格斗游戏。
That's like a fighting game.
是的。
Yeah.
我记得有一天被困在角落里,很难弄清楚该怎么转身,当你被困在……的时候。
I remember, like, being stuck in a corner one day and having a hard time figuring out how to, like, turn around, you know, when you're, like, stuck in, like
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
角落在中间。
Corner in the middle.
我当时正想怎么转身,结果一转身,我哥哥就在那儿,然后我就死了。
I was trying to figure out how to turn around, and then I turned around, and my brother was there, and then I died.
那真的好吓人。
And it was really scary.
嗯,是的。
And, yeah.
从那以后,我们就没怎么一起玩了,后来电子游戏渐渐成了我哥哥的专属。
So I didn't we didn't play a lot together after that, and then kind of video games became, like, my brother's thing.
但我确实有一个紫色的、透明的Game Boy Color,挺酷的。
But I did have a Game Boy Color that was, like, the purple one that was clear, and it was cool.
我玩了很多马里奥游戏,比如在上面玩《超级马里奥兄弟》,那真的很有趣。
And and I did play a lot of Mario, like, just Super Mario Brothers on that, and that was fun.
我总是选路易吉。
And I was always Luigi.
路易吉太棒了。
Luigi's incredible.
我也超爱路易吉。
I also love Luigi.
说到完整版的原始游戏,我更喜欢大金刚,哦,我跑题了。
I'm more of a Donkey Kong man when you get the full raw well, I'm getting ahead of myself.
让我们退一步说。
Let's let's take a step back.
好的。
Okay.
嗯。
Yeah.
给我们讲讲你的故事。
Take us through your story.
嗯,不是。
Well, no.
我一直以来都玩各种游戏,但当我女儿还小的时候,直到现在,无论是和我的伴侣莎拉,还是现在女儿长大了,真正让我产生共鸣的都是这些合作类游戏。
So I've always played stuff, but the big thing I found when when, you know, my daughter was younger and still to this day with, you know, with my my partner, Sarah, or still my daughter now that she's older, It's it's what really what really resonates now are these co op games.
所以,如果你是一个家庭,我认为你们需要找的是所谓的合作类游戏,尤其是本地合作游戏。
So if you're like a family out there, I think what you have to find is they're called co op games and especially couch co op games.
这一点对你们中的一些人来说显而易见,但如果你没听过这个术语,本地合作就是指你们在同一队伍,坐在同一个房间里一起玩。
And that's obvious to some of you, but if you haven't heard the term, coach co op is when you're on the same team and you're have to be you're sitting in the same room playing together.
本地合作是一种游戏类型。
Couch co op is the genre.
对吧?
Right?
你们必须进行大量沟通。
You have to communicate a lot.
对吧?
Right?
不同的游戏在这方面程度不同,但很多时候都是解决问题,一起讨论应对方法。
And, like, different games have different levels of that, but it's a lot of it's a lot of problem solving, kind of talking through things.
你得学会倾听并解决问题才能赢。
You kinda have to listen and resolve things to win.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
嗯。
Yeah.
你能举一些本地合作游戏的例子吗?
Can you give some examples of couch co op games?
所以我想在本集的剩余部分,主要聊聊一些我最喜欢的本地合作游戏,以及哪些游戏特别棒。
So that's what I wanted to do kind of for the rest of this episode is just gonna talk through some of the ones I love and what would be some great ones.
所以首先,这部分内容会稍微偏向Switch平台,但我其实都喜欢。
So the first again, this will be a little Switch heavy, but I I love them all.
但我经常和家人在Switch上玩的,我们特别喜欢马里奥赛车。
But the ones I play a lot with my family on the Switch, we love the Mario Karts.
对吧?
Right?
马里奥赛车从超级任天堂时代开始,到N64时真正达到了巅峰。
The Mario Karts have been since Super Nintendo really came into its own in Nintendo '64.
我知道,即使你不是个狂热的游戏玩家。
I know even you as a not the biggest gamer.
我知道你还是花了不少时间玩马里奥赛车的。
I know you put in some time in Mario Kart.
对吧?
Right?
我不太了解马里奥赛车,但我们确实玩过很多超级马里奥兄弟。
I don't know about Mario Kart as much, but we I did I have played a lot of Super Smash Brothers.
哦,这样啊。
Oh, okay.
那马里奥派对呢?
What about Mario Party?
这类游戏有很多。
There's a lot of these ones.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只记得《超级大乱斗》,我总是选库巴,因为我喜欢那种能吸住其他人的操作。
I just remember Super Smash Brothers, and I was always Kirby because I like that you could do that thing where you go, like, where you, like, suck up the other people.
库巴的特殊能力就是吸住敌人,然后获得他们的主要技能。
Kirby's special ability is, yeah, he sucks up enemies and then takes their main power.
对。
Yeah.
然后他会穿上那个小服装出现一会儿,我一直觉得这很有趣。
And then he, like, shows up in the little costume for a minute, and I always thought that was funny.
所以我玩了很多次这个。
So that that one I played a lot.
听起来你更喜欢给库巴换装,而不是
It sounds like you just like dressing up Kirby more than you
你知道,这有点
You know, it that's kind
是真的。
of true.
我最喜欢的任何电子游戏都是那种可以先给角色换装的游戏。
Any any video game that I actually like the most are the ones that you get to, like, dress up your character first.
这一点普遍适用。
That's true across the board.
我喜欢创建一个头像。
I like to create an avatar.
我也很喜欢创建头像。
I also love to create an avatar.
一个非常适合做这件事、并且在几乎所有主机上都氛围很好的游戏是《星露谷物语》。
A great one for that and a a good, like, vibes game across pretty much every console is Stardew Valley.
我听说过这个游戏。
I have heard of this one.
所以我觉得你一定会真心喜欢它。
So I think you would legit love it.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我觉得你生活中没时间玩,但它有点像以前的《收获月》或者那些类似《FarmVille》的游戏。
Don't think you have time for it in your life, but it's sort of like the old, like, Harvest Moons or any of those, like, FarmVille sort of games.
就像你在任天堂Switch上玩《动物森友会:新地平线》一样。
Like you're running a little or Animal Crossing New Horizon on the Nintendo Switch.
它有点像那些游戏,但我觉得它的优势在于不绑定真实时间。
Like, it's sort of like those, but where I think it's the it's it's strength is it's not tied to the real clock.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你可以做你想做的农活,然后在游戏里上床睡觉,时间就过去了。
Like, so you do as much farm stuff as you want, and then you go to bed in the game and it passes the day.
想象一下,一个按照你自己的节奏运行的《动物森友会》。
So imagine, like, an animal crossing that kinda works on your own time.
对吧?
Right?
而且你不能像在《动物森友会》那样访问其他岛屿,因为那需要Nintendo Online功能。
And you lose the you can't, like, visit other islands like animal crossing because that has, the Nintendo online element.
但《星露谷物语》有的是本地合作模式。
But what Stardew does have is couch co op.
我和我的伴侣还有女儿一起经营一个三人农场,我们都参与其中。
And me and my partner and daughter have a three person farm, and we all do.
我们各自去做自己的农活。
We go do our farm chores.
我们中有一个人在大规模酿酒。
One of us has a big wine making operation.
我则专门制作各种果酱和腌制水果。
I have all all these these bins of jellies and pickled fruits I do.
所以,总结一下,合作游戏就是你们在同一间房间里,属于同一队伍,共同完成一个目标。
So, yeah, just to sum it up, coop games, you're you're in the same room, you're on the same team, and you're all trying to accomplish an objective together.
对吧?
Right?
有些游戏并不是合作型的,比如一些属于合作类周边的游戏,像马里奥赛车之类的,你知道,那是个比赛,但每个人都在同一场比赛中。
And some of them aren't co op, like, and there's some that are sort of co op adjacent like your Mario karts and stuff where, you know, it's a it's a it's a race, but everybody's placing everybody's in the race.
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
对。
Yeah.
就是这个。
That's the one.
你能从后面扔香蕉皮之类的东西吗?
Could you throw banana peels and stuff out the back?
事实上,如果你想赢,你就得这么做。
In fact, you have to if you wanna win.
你得扔香蕉皮。
You gotta chuck banana peels.
哦,原来如此。
Oh, okay.
我想我可能玩过马里奥赛车。
I think perhaps I have played Mario Kart.
我想
I think
我知道。
I know.
你肯定玩过,马里奥。
I've you definitely have, Mario.
是乌龟。
It's turtles.
是香蕉皮。
It's banana peels.
对。
Yeah.
就是全套的。
It's the whole shebang.
是的。
Yeah.
让我给你推荐一些我最喜欢的合作游戏。
So let me give you some of my favorite co op games.
我会按年龄来分类。
I'll kinda do it by age here.
其中一个大热门是《宝可梦》。
So a a big one is Pokemon.
对吧?
Right?
如果你的孩子喜欢宝可梦的话。
If your kid loves Pokemon hey.
如果你是个孩子,又喜欢宝可梦,想和父母一起玩游戏,那就玩《宝可梦 Let's Go 皮卡丘》或《宝可梦 Let's Go 伊布》。
If you're a kid and you love Pokemon, you wanna play a game with your parents, then Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee.
这仍然是黄金标准。
That's still kind of the gold standard.
所以,阿曼达,当Birdie不可避免地开始喜欢宝可梦,比如一年后她看到有人拿着皮卡丘的时候。
So, Amanda, when you're, when Birdie inevitably begins to love Pokemon because she sees somebody holding a Pikachu in, like, a year.
是的。
Yes.
或者因为她自己已经有两只皮卡丘了,有时候会同时抱着它们到处走。
Or herself because she has already two Pikachus that she will sometimes carry both of them around at the same time.
她有皮卡丘?
She has Pikachus?
是的。
Yeah.
我以为我
I I thought I
我觉得很久以前我发过一张她抱着两只皮卡丘的照片给你。
I think I sent you a picture a long time ago of her with two Pikachus.
也许很久以前了。
Maybe a long time ago.
她当时就像这样抱着它们拍了张照片,特别可爱。
And she, like, held them both like this for a picture, it was cute.
我总是觉得,当小孩子试着说‘Pikachu’的时候特别可爱,因为这个词里有很多小元音,发音有点难。
I what I always find cute is when little kids try to say Pikachu because it's kind of a hard word with a lot of little vowels in it.
是啊。
Yeah.
他们总是说成‘Pikachu’。
And it's always like Pikachu.
还记得有一次,格蕾丝还很小的时候,我问她能不能拼出‘Pikachu’,我记得她当时一边大声拼读,一边说:p-c-a-ch。
Remember one time, when Grace was really little that I asked her if she could spell Pikachu, and I remember that she was, like, sounding it out out loud and being like, p c a ch.
就像这样,我当时真的觉得她太厉害了,哇。
Like and and I was, like, just really impressed with her that she was like, wow.
因为她知道‘c h’发‘ch’的音。
And because she knew that c h was a ch sound.
她那时候还小,所以我才觉得特别惊讶,那已经是很多年前的事了。
Was She young enough that I was impressed with this, so she must have been it was many years ago.
如果你当时觉得她不错,那你现在看看她16岁读书的样子。
If you thought she was good then, you should see her read at 16.
她现在读得飞快。
She's flying now.
她几乎不需要再一个一个音拼读了。
She barely needs to sound out anything.
是啊。
Yeah.
挺厉害的。
Pretty cool.
她表现得非常出色。
She's doing excellent.
她读的水平,我不知道,肯定是大学水平了。
She's reading at, I don't know, on college level, I'm sure.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
她太聪明了。
She's brilliant.
她一直都很聪明。
She's always been very smart.
是啊。
Yeah.
伙计们,我们所有人现在都在做大学水平的事情。
We're all doing everything at a college level, guys.
我们所有人都做得很好。
We're all doing great jobs.
当你还没上大学时,做任何大学水平的事情都被认为是很好的。
It's funny when you're, not in college yet, doing anything at a college level is considered good.
但一旦你过了大学年龄,我觉得
But then, once you're past college age, I think
他们会征求意见的。
they'll be consulted.
嗯。
Yeah.
我只是在心里想,我都36岁了。
I was just thinking to myself, like, I'm 36.
我有没有在做任何符合大学水平的事情?这算好事吗?
Like, am I doing anything at a college level, and is that positive?
我不确定。
Like, I don't know.
可能不应该这样。
It probably should not be.
不。
No.
好吧。
Okay.
所以这里还有一些我称之为本地合作的游戏,这些游戏可能带点竞争性,取决于你怎么玩。
So here's some other games that I would call couch co op, and these are ones that can be a little competitive, depends on how you run them.
马里奥赛车是第一个大型的。
And this is your Mario Kart is the first big one.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
我们很喜欢马里奥赛车。
We love Mario Kart.
超级马里奥兄弟也是其中之一。
Super Smash Brothers is another one.
你用谁?
Who who's your guy?
是库比。
It's Kirby.
对吧?
Right?
柯比。
Kirby.
你喜欢选那些角色吗?
You like you taking the guys?
是的。
Yeah.
我自己用的是大金刚、萨姆斯,还有最新的《超级大乱斗》角色——加农多夫。
I, myself, am a Donkey Kong, Samus, and the newest Super Smasher, my Ganondorf.
我喜欢重装角色。
I like the heavies.
是的。
Yeah.
我技术很好,喜欢一击致命。
I'm very skillful, and I like to deliver a killing blow.
你知道的吧?
That's a you know?
那是如果我
That If I
如果我能用剑击败加农,那我从任天堂64原版开始就一直很擅长《超级 Smash 兄弟》。
can get Ganon with my sword I've been very good at Smash Brothers since the original on Nintendo 64.
事实上,我在大学时赢得过多次《超级 Smash 兄弟》比赛,我觉得我可能
In fact, I won multiple Smash Brothers tournaments in college, and I think I might
哦,你大学水平玩这个?
Oh, play it at a college level.
我确实是以大学水平在玩,但现代版的《 Smash》已经把我甩在后面了。
Be I do play at a college level, and modern Smash has left me behind.
当我玩现代版《 Smash》在线对战时,我总会被某个玩皮卡丘的七岁小孩彻底碾压。
When I go on modern Smash online, I inevitably get just absolutely destroyed by some seven year old playing Pikachu.
但如果我们能在线玩任天堂64版的《超级 Smash 兄弟》,哦,我一定会让那个七岁小孩吃不了兜着走。
But if we could do Nintendo 64 smash brothers online, oh, I would put the hurt down on that seven year old.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
是的。
Yes.
我认为这确实值得炫耀。
And that is quite something to brag about, I think.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不客气。
You're welcome.
同样地,在类似的游戏类型中,还有一些非任天堂的体育游戏。
And so also in that so a couple non Nintendo games in that same kinda ish lens are the sports games.
嗯。
Mhmm.
几乎任何运动都有大型商业化的体育游戏,而且很多都提供了非常棒的合作或对战模式。
Now any sport you want, pretty much, there is a big money sports game, and a lot of them have really cool co op or head to head play.
你知道吗?
You know?
如果你喜欢管理类游戏,现在很多大作都推出了赛季模式之类的玩法。
If you're into, like, management and stuff, a lot of the big games have, like, season modes and stuff now.
有了新的Switch 2,你终于可以在Switch上玩Madden了,这可是大事。
With the new Switch two, you can actually play Madden on the Switch for the first time, which is is big.
新的Switch实际上非常强大。
The new Switch is actually really powerful.
它不仅能玩《赛博朋克2077》和《Madden》,还能运行所有原版Switch游戏。
It can play, like, Cyberpunk and Madden plus all the original Switch games too.
所以Switch 2为主机阵容增添了一个非常棒的成员。
So the Switch two is a great great kind of addition to to the console lineup there.
但没错,任何主机上的体育游戏都会让你满意。
But, yeah, any of the sports games on any of the consoles are gonna treat you good.
再说回任天堂,尤其是马里奥体育游戏,简直太棒了。
And, again, to go back to Nintendo, the Mario sports games especially, very, very sweet.
特别是,我特别喜欢马里奥足球和网球。
Especially, I'm a big Mario soccer and tennis fan.
有趣。
Fun.
你可以扮演路易吉、碧琪公主之类的角色。
You can play as, like, Luigi and Peach and stuff.
所以所有的马里奥游戏都和马里奥赛车或超级马里奥兄弟一样,你有一整套马里奥角色可以选择。
So all the Mario games, it's sort of the same as it is as Mario Kart or Smash Brothers where you have that whole roster of Mario characters to pick from.
就像你想象的那样,比如咚咚奇在赛车里的加速可能没那么快,但他的最高时速更高,重量也更大,能撞开其他赛车。
And just like you'd imagine, you know, Donkey Kong maybe doesn't accelerate as fast in his go kart, but he has a higher top speed, and he has a higher weight to bump other karts.
在网球中,他移动缓慢,但发球威力惊人。
And in tennis, he's slow, but he has a a wicked powerful serve.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
嗯。
Mhmm.
展开剩余字幕(还有 289 条)
是的。
Yeah.
在足球比赛中,当你使用他的特殊技能时,球会变成一个巨大的香蕉,然后飞回去。
And in soccer, when you do his special, the ball turns into a giant banana and boomerangs into their
如果我是库比,那确实如此。
If I was Kirby That's true.
如果我在网球中扮演库比,我能吸走我的对手吗?
I was Kirby in tennis, would I be able to suck up my opponent?
你肯定会吸走球,然后以九倍音速把它打出去。
You would inevitably you would probably suck up the ball and scoop it out at Mach nine or something.
是的。
Yeah.
我会这么做的。
I would do that.
但你看,库比通常不会频繁出现在马里奥游戏中,因为他属于任天堂的角色,而不一定是马里奥的伙伴。
But see, Kirby Kirby is not usually in the Mario games as much because he's a Nintendo guy, but not necessarily a Mario buddy.
当然。
Sure.
是的。
Yeah.
马里奥的伙伴包括耀西和大金刚。
Mario buddies include Yoshi, Donkey Kong.
当然。
Of course.
当然。
Of course.
我明白了。
I understand.
所以,是的,这些都很好。
So, yeah, any of those are gonna be great.
对于你年纪稍大的孩子,我觉得《恶魔城》系列的分屏模式玩起来非常棒。
And then for your slightly older kids, I think, the Diablos run really well, split screen.
迪亚波罗非常可定制,有不同难度等级和暴力元素,但迪亚波罗是一款优秀的高奇幻角色扮演游戏。
Di and Diablo is pretty customizable, difficulty levels and violent stuff, but Diablo is a good, like, high fantasy RPG.
父母们,你们可能还记得小时候玩过这个游戏。
You might remember it, parents, from when you were a kid.
它至今依然活跃着。
It's, still around and kicking.
现在《迪亚波罗3》价格相当便宜。
Diablo three is pretty cheap now.
我认为它在所有主机上都有,包括Switch掌机。
I think that's on every console and including the, the Switch handheld.
而迪亚波罗系列非常适合年龄较大的玩家。
And, yeah, Diablo the Diablos are great for older games.
至于中等难度的游戏,你可以试试一些类似‘狙击手剪辑’这样的解谜游戏。
And then for kind of the midrange, you can get into some of, like, the snipper clips, which is sort of a puzzle game.
阿曼达,你会喜欢‘狙击手剪辑’这类游戏的。
You'd like kind of snipper clips, Amanda.
你喜欢有两个小家伙。
You like you have, like, two little guys.
你需要把自己排列成特定的形状。
You have to arrange yourselves into shape.
这简直就像一个几何拼图游戏。
It's almost like a geometry buddy game.
好的。
Okay.
我喜欢解谜。
I like puzzles.
一起组成各种形状。
Together to make shapes.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
Okay.
听起来真有趣。
That sounds fun.
是啊。
Yeah.
或者‘两人一组’也很有趣。
Or it takes two is a really fun one.
这是基于玛丽·凯特和艾希莉的那部电影吗,
Is that based on the Mary Kate and Ashley movie from,
像1980年代的玛丽·凯特和艾希莉电影,可惜啊。
like, 1980 on the Mary Kate and Ashley movie, unfortunately.
天哪。
Oh, man.
但你玩的时候就像一对搭档,它真的很像为那些刚接触电子游戏的人设计的新游戏。
But you play like you play like a couple, and it's, like, very much, like, a new it's, like, a video game for people who are, like, kind of new to video games.
好的。
Okay.
你需要两个人玩,续作难度稍微高一点,但依然很棒。
It takes you and the sequel is a little harder, but still great.
续作叫《分裂虚构》。
The sequel's called split fiction.
这些游戏非常有趣,但我并不一定推荐全家一起玩,除非你能承受一点压力。
Now so ones that are very fun, but I don't necessarily recommend playing as a family unless you can handle a little stress.
明白吗?
Okay?
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
这些是我所谓的《过载》类游戏。
These are these are what what I call the overcooked genre.
你知道《过载》吗,阿曼达?
You know overcooked, Amanda?
我不了解这个游戏。
I do not know that.
那是什么?
What is that?
让我解释一下《过火》。
So let me explain overcooked.
《过火》是大家一起合作,共同准备一道菜。
Overcooked, are working together, and you're working together to prepare a dish.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以举个常见的例子,比如一个汉堡。
So one person so let's just say it's a common one is like a like a hamburger.
对吧?
Right?
对。
Yeah.
一个人在拿盘子。
One person's getting the plates.
另一个人在放面包胚。
Another person's putting the bun.
第三个人负责拿肉、烹饪,然后装盘。
A a third person has to get the meat and cook it, and then they have to plate it.
他们要把肉放在面包上,加上番茄酱,盖上上层面包,然后端到窗口上菜。
They have to put it on the bun, put on ketchup, put on the top bun, and then bring it to the window to serve it.
你知道吧?
You know?
是的。
Yeah.
但是
But
通常,这个过程有四到五个步骤。
usually, there's, like, four or five steps to the process.
通常总是比人数多一步。
There's usually always, like, one more step than there is player.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Uh-huh.
现场特别忙乱。
There's a lot of frantic.
当然。
Sure.
而且,光是听起来已经够忙乱了,实际上还有很多情况,比如,顺便说一下,厨房的一半被分在两辆以不同速度行驶的移动卡车上。
And, also, just as that sounds frantic enough, it's also a lot of stuff like, oh, by the way, half of this kitchen is split between two moving trucks that are driving at different speeds.
所以厨房每十五秒才对齐一次。
So the kitchen only lines up every fifteen seconds.
因此你得跑过卡车车厢,赶在卡车没对齐前把汉堡放到烤架上。
So you have to, like, run across the truck beds and, like, put your burgers on the grill before the trucks don't line up.
或者,这个厨房里有一系列单向运行的传送带。
Or, like, this this this kitchen has a series of conveyor belts running through it that only move in one direction.
就是类似这样的东西。
You know, like stuff like that.
听起来好复杂啊。
That sounds So That sounds like a lot.
这非常有压力。
It's very stressful.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这是最受欢迎的合作游戏之一,人们可能会推荐它。
So it's one of the most popular co op games, and people might recommend it.
但一定要小心,因为有时候它会演变成真正的激烈争吵。
But just just do be careful because I've, sometimes it ends in legitimate stressful fights.
是的。
Yeah.
这听起来像是那种我会觉得自己根本不擅长,还没等练好就直接放弃的游戏。
That seems like the kind of game that maybe I would just sort of be like, I'm not good at this and kind of just quit before I, like, like, got better.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
我会因为太沮丧而直接说:算了吧。
Like, it would just be I would I would get frustrated and then just be like, never mind.
算了吧。
Never mind.
但如果你能承受一点这种紧张感,那你通常就过头了。
But but if you can handle if you want a little bit of that tension, then you're generally overcooked.
你正在搬出去。
You're moving out.
我觉得《嘿哟》是另一款这样的游戏。
Heave ho, I think, is another one.
这些游戏都是需要合作的,但难度高且令人压力山大。
These are games where you're kinda working together, but it's it is difficult and stressful.
不错。
Nice.
我突然想到关于《暗黑破坏神》的另一点。
And then I just had a thought too on the Diablo one.
如果你觉得《暗黑破坏神》有点成人化,因为它确实有点血腥。
If you feel like Diablo is a little mature because Diablo can be you know, it's it's a little bloody.
但适合年龄大一点的孩子,你得看看内容。
You have to look into it for but for older kids.
对于小孩子来说,玩法非常相似。
For younger kids, very similar gameplay.
我认为《漫威终极联盟3》只在Switch上推出。
I believe it's only on the Switch is Marvel Ultimate Alliance three.
它的玩法也非常类似:你们每个人控制一个超级英雄,在地图上四处跑动,解决一些小谜题,打倒各种普通机器人之类的敌人。
And that's very similar where, like, you all control a superhero, and you just run around a map, like, solving little puzzles and just beating up generic bad robots and stuff.
但里面几乎是整个漫威的英雄阵容。
But, like, it's like the entire Marvel roster of guys.
所以玩起来特别带劲。
So it's wicked fun.
所以你就像
So you're like
嗯。
Yeah.
比如我玩金刚狼的时候,格蕾丝通常扮演神奇四侠的火焰人。
Like when like, I was Wolverine and Grace was a you know, I think she was a human torch most of the time.
酷。
Cool.
或者我觉得还有蜘蛛女侠。
Or, like, Spider Woman, I think, was in there.
还有蜘蛛侠。
There's Spider Man.
所有的漫威角色都在里面。
All the Marvel guys are there.
我又拍了一张很棒的。
I took another great one.
而且,是的,我猜一旦我们开始聊我们玩的不同游戏,我就开始跑题了。
And, yeah, I just I guess I just kinda feel like once we start talking about different games we play, I start to ramble.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我想你整个过程中其实也一直在听我东拉西扯,你真是个好听众,因为我知道你平时没玩多少这类游戏。
I guess you've kinda rambled through this whole thing, and you've you've been a nice, audience because I know you don't play a ton of these.
但,我不知道。
But, I don't know.
我有没有说服你?你觉得以后和Birdie一起玩的时候,你会试试这些游戏吗?
Have I persuaded you to would you give any of these a shot with, Birdie down the line, you think?
嗯。
Yeah.
我的意思是,如果Birdie想玩什么,我宁愿和她一起玩,也不愿不和她玩,我觉得。
I mean, if there are things that Birdie wanted to do, I I and I I would rather play with her than not play with her, I think.
而且马克喜欢玩游戏,所以他也会玩。
And and Mark likes to play games, so, like, he would play.
我喜欢任何竞速游戏。
I like any I like a racing game.
我会玩任何类型的竞速游戏。
Like, I would play any kind of racing games.
我觉得我一直如此,我不太喜欢战斗类游戏,但我觉得这并不是我们正在讨论的这类游戏的主流。
I think I I always have I don't it goes back to the double o seven thing, where I I just, like, don't love, like, combat games, but I don't think that that's most of this genre that we're talking about.
而且我也真的很喜欢任何涉及解谜的游戏。
And and I but I and I also just, like, I really like anything that involves, like, a puzzle.
而且动画也总是特别有趣好看。
Also, the animation is always, like, really fun to watch.
它看起来真的很酷。
It's like it's it is very, like, cool looking.
所以,是的。
So there's yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
它们真的很有趣。
They're really fun.
我觉得这些游戏里有一些非常棒的故事,也提供了很好的家庭时光。
There's some really great stories in there, and there's some really good family time to be had in these games, I think.
所以,让我整理一下,给你列个清单。
So, kinda, let me give me give me some of this up, run you down, give you kind of a list.
如果只能选一款家庭游戏,我觉得我会推荐任天堂。
Of if you can only have one as a family, I think I'd recommend the Nintendo.
全新的Switch 2非常棒。
The the new Switch two is great.
因为全新的Switch 2这么出色,旧款Switch现在也更容易找到更实惠的价格了。
And because the new Switch two is so great, the the older Switch, you can probably find more affordable now too.
而且在这方面,几乎任何马里奥游戏都支持多人模式,而且都很好玩。
And on that, pretty much any of the Mario games are gonna have multiplayer, and they're all gonna be great.
但尤其是《马里奥赛车》或《马里奥惊奇》,如果你想要那种经典的、横向卷轴式的、像老任风格的马里奥游戏。
But especially the Mario Kart or the Mario Wonder, if you want, like, an old school, like, two d side scrolling Mario that plays like old Nintendo.
是的。
Yeah.
就像我从Game Boy卡带里记得的那种普通马里奥。
Like, the regular like, the the Mario that I recall from my Game Boy card.
你想到的那种马里奥,没错。
What you'd think of as Mario Yeah.
从左到右,跳在库巴菇的头上。
Left to right, jumping on Goomba's heads.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
这个,是的。
And this the Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
音乐,非常经典。
The music, which is really iconic.
音乐很棒。
And The music is awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
你会在《超级马里奥奇迹》这些新作中发现这一点。
And you'll find that in, like that's like a Super Mario Wonder, the new ones.
如果你的孩子是个宝可梦迷,还有很多新的宝可梦游戏。
And there's a bunch of new Pokemon games too if your kid's a Pokemaniac.
我知道,我孩子就是。
I know, mine certainly was.
这是真的,阿曼达。
It's a real thing, Amanda.
它来得毫无预兆。
It comes out of nowhere.
突然间,他们晚上就能认出所有的宝可梦了。
All of a sudden, they, like, they know every Pokemon at night.
我也遇到过这种情况。
It happened to me.
我记得我有一台Game Boy Color。
I remember getting a lie I had a Game Boy Color.
我有一台青柠绿的Game Boy Color,上面是《精灵宝可梦:蓝》。
Had a lime green Game Boy Color with Poke Pokemon, Blue.
是的。
Yeah.
我最初的伙伴是妙蛙种子,一直玩个不停。
And I had a Bulbasaur starter, and I played it constantly.
嗯。
Yeah.
你让我想起了那些色彩鲜艳的游戏,比如《精灵宝可梦:蓝版》。
I the you just brought back the, like, the color like, the colorful games, like Pokemon Blue.
还有哪些其他的?
What other ones were there?
有
Was there
《精灵宝可梦:蓝版》和《红版》,后来出了《黄版》。
Pokemon Blue and Red, and then Pokemon Yellow came later.
嗯。
Yeah.
而且
And
当时很多Game Boy Color的卡带颜色都不一样,比如——我知道现在这么说有点冒犯,但所有面向女孩的游戏都是粉色的
then a lot of the Game Boy Color cartridges had different colors, like, not I know this is offensive now, but all the girly games were pink
还有类似我们这样的东西
and stuff like we
会做。
would do.
是的。
Yeah.
我觉得道格一定有《精灵宝可梦:蓝》或《精灵宝可梦:红》。
I think that I think that Doug must have had Pokemon Blue or Pokemon Red.
我觉得那就是,是的。
I think that that was Yeah.
我哥哥。
I was brother.
我肯定他有。
I'm sure he did.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以,是的,在任天堂上,所有的马里奥游戏,还有Switch上现在也能玩一些体育类游戏。
So, yeah, so on the Nintendo, all the Mario games and, with the Switch two, it can get some of the sports games on there now.
如果你用的是PlayStation或Xbox,我还会推荐你玩体育类游戏。
And if you're on PlayStation or Xbox, I would do the sports games again.
非常棒。
Really great.
在任何主机上玩《星露谷物语》都太棒了。
Stardew Valley on any console is just amazing.
阿曼达,我强烈建议你和马克一起试试《星露谷物语》。
Amanda, I can't encourage you enough to try Stardew Valley with Mark.
但如果你和马克正闲坐着,不想看电影,而是想度过一个轻松的夜晚,那就试着开始玩一个《星露谷物语》的农场吧。
But if you and Mark ever sitting there and you'd like a like a chill night instead of throwing on a movie, try to start a Stardew Valley farm.
这太美了。
It's it's beautiful.
我会跟他提一下,看看情况。
I'll I'll bring it up with him, and we'll see.
我觉得你不会,但我很感谢你配合我。
I don't think you will, but I appreciate you humoring me.
谢谢。
Thank you.
PS5,体育游戏有很多,还有一种分裂的虚构感。
PS five PS five, the sports games, it has a lot of and a split fiction.
而且
And
需要两个人。
It takes two.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不客气。
You're welcome.
如果你想要一款类似马里奥的单人平台游戏,那么新出的《Astrobot》对PlayStation来说真的非常棒。
And if you want, like, a kind of single player platformer that feels very Mario like, the new Astrobot for PlayStation is really, really cool.
它的玩法就像经典的马里奥平台游戏。
It plays like a classic platformer like a Mario.
而在Xbox上,现在的情况是你可以使用Game Pass,只需每月支付一笔费用,就能玩到上万款游戏。
And on Xbox, the thing about Xbox now is that you have Game Pass, which is, like, one monthly fee, and you have, like, a million games on there.
所以
So
哦,真酷。
Oh, cool.
是的。
Yeah.
还有另一件事,关于Switch 2,我刚买了Switch 2,所以我特别推崇它。
Oh, and the other thing, with the Switch two I I just got the Switch two, which is why I'm particularly high on it.
我真的很喜欢Switch。
I I really love the Switch.
但他们有虚拟主机功能,阿曼达,你可以玩那些完美模拟的老游戏,而且
But they have the virtual console there, Amanda, where you can play old games, like, perfectly emulated and
你很喜欢,是的。
you love Yeah.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
这非常令人兴奋。
Which is, like, very exciting.
对于Switch 2,他们加入了GameCube模拟器,并且加入了《风之杖》,这可以说是史上最棒的塞尔达游戏。
And for the Switch two, they added the GameCube emulator, and they added Wind Waker, which is, like, the best Zelda game of all time.
这是每个人最爱的塞尔达游戏。
It's, like, everybody's favorite Zelda game.
很棒。
Cool.
听起来很有趣。
That sounds fun.
我知道你不在乎,但在《风之杖》里,你会乘船航行。
I know you don't care, but in Wind Waker, you sail around in a ship.
哇。
Wow.
真棒。
Neat.
所以这些算是我的简短清单,虽然又长又啰嗦。
So those are kind of my, those are kind of my my shortlist, which is very long and rambling.
但我只是,你知道的,我在屏幕时间上看到很多东西,我们还做了很多圣诞活动。
But, I just you know, I I see a lot of stuff on screen time, and we do a lot of Christmas stuff.
当然,也可以给他们买书、桌游之类的。
And by all means, get them books and board games and all that stuff.
但我只是觉得,有些父母,这完全取决于代际、父母本人以及他们是如何被抚养长大的。
But I just I think some some parents, and it totally depends on the generation and the parent and how they were raised.
但不要一概否定电子游戏,因为我和孩子最美好的一些时光,就是一起玩游戏度过的。
But just don't dismiss video games out of hand because some of my, some of my best times with my kid were, playing through games together.
随着她长大,我们一起玩更复杂的故事类游戏,比如我做的那种桌面角色扮演故事游戏,我们还会一起玩《龙与地下城》之类的。
And then as she got older, playing through more advanced story games and, like, you know, I'm just a really big advocate for gaming with kids, whether that's, you know, the pen and paper stuff I do, like the stories RPG, and we play D and D together and that kind of thing.
或者是电子游戏,你知道,你能看到他们在不同情境下的表现。
Or video games, just, you know, you get to see you just get to see them in different situations.
你能和他们讨论问题。
You get to talk through problems.
你能教会他们如何面对输赢,这一点很重要。
You get to handle, like, winning and losing, which is big.
没错。
Yeah.
比如,当孩子输掉游戏并感到沮丧时,这正是引导他们的绝佳时机。
Like, if your kids are losing and getting frustrated, that's a really easy time to address that.
我只是非常支持这种做法。
And, you know, I I'm just a big proponent of it.
我知道阿曼达一直陪着我玩,配合我,但我知道,当我们讨论这个话题时,她也意识到游戏和玩乐的力量,比如
And I know Amanda has played along and humored me, but I know, like, when we talk about it, she also know like, has talked about the power of, like, games and gaming with
孩子。
kids.
不。
No.
我认为,尤其是必须一起解决问题的这部分,因为我最近玩的很多视频游戏都是在你家,丹,就像我玩过的那几次游戏一样。
I think I think especially the part about having to solve problems together because I do a lot of the video games that I'm I think a lot of the times that I've played video games in recent years too have been at your house, Dan, like, the, you know, one or two times that I've played anything.
我记得,是的,你处于某种情境中,必须去应对,想办法解决问题,学会如何与人交流,知道如何在游戏里迂回前进,以达到你想要的结果。
And I I remember, yeah, it's you're in a situation and you have to approach it and figure out how to solve a problem and, like, know how to talk to people and know how to, you know, maneuver through the game, to get to your, like, desired end.
我认为,和孩子一起做这件事也很有意思,可以观察他们解决问题的方式,然后和他们一起探讨解决过程。
And I I do think that that's an interesting thing to do with kids too to see see their approach in problem solving and then also, work through it with them.
我只是觉得这很有价值,我认为视频游戏是实现这一点的一个途径。
Like, I I just I think that there is a lot of value in that, and I think, video games are, like, one one avenue to do that.
我认为角色扮演类游戏,比如RPG游戏,也是进行这种互动的绝佳方式。
And I think role playing, like, the RPG games also are really great space to do that.
但我认为,总的来说,看着孩子们成长,尤其是他们的大脑在发育时,观察他们解决各种问题的不同方式,是非常有趣的。
But I I think in general, it's fun to watch kids, especially, like, as they're growing up and their brains are developing and all these things to watch the different ways that they're they're approaching problem solving.
我认为,游戏提供了一个非常安全、适当的方式来实现这一点。
I think that and games are a place where we do that in a really safe way in a really safe and appropriate way.
这太棒了。
That's the best.
非常感谢你。
Thank you so much.
你比我表达得更好。
You said it better than I did.
是的。
Yeah.
随时欢迎。
Anytime.
嘿。
Hey.
所以,这就是本周的播客聊天内容。
So that was that was this week's pod chats.
下周,我们会为你带来一个狗狗国王的圣诞故事。
Well, next week, we will have a, dog king Christmas story for you.
真有趣。
Fun.
你想稍微透露一下内容吗?
Do you want a little hint about what it is?
我想他们既然听到这儿了。
I guess they they listen this far.
他们值得提前了解一下。
They deserve a little preview.
当然。
Sure.
我也不知道是什么。
I I don't know it either.
所以我正在写,因为马上就要完成了。
So I'm writing because because it's almost done.
我现在正在写。
I'm writing it now.
故事的创意是,皮克尔斯出现了,他嘴里叼着点什么东西,还不愿意松口。
It's, the idea is Pickles shows up, and he, has he's caught a little something in his mind in his mouth, and he doesn't wanna let it go.
那东西是来自《精灵与鞋匠》里的小精灵,他看到一个小家伙偷他爸爸的皮革边角料,就不打算放过。
And what it is, it's, it's an elf from, like, the elves and the shoemaker that came to help his and Pickles just saw a little guy stealing his dad's leather scraps and wasn't gonna let
那可不行。
that fly.
哦,这真有趣。
Oh, that's funny.
狗国王必须为皮克尔斯在这个鞋匠节日精灵事件中制定规则。
And dog king has to legislate, pickles in this, cobbler holiday elf.
太酷了。
So Cool.
我很兴奋。
I'm excited.
这一集里可能会有很多高亢尖细的声音。
That'll be a lot of high squeaky voices in one one episode, probably.
我们得想办法解决这个问题。
We'll have to figure that out.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,有时候你会得到一种粗哑的声音。
Well well, sometimes, you know, you get you can get, like, a gruff.
因为他不是圣诞精灵。
Well, because he's not he's not a Santa elf.
他是一个鞋匠精灵,属于类似节日故事的角色。
He's a he's a cobbler elf, which is a similar holiday story.
但是
But
但他还是个小孩子,所以我们会有个较小的喉部。
But he's still small, so we will have, like, a small larynx.
你知道的?
You know?
但他可以有,比如,
But he can have, like, a
那种类型的一个。
like, one of those.
也许你应该客串一下,也许应该由你来演。
Maybe you should do a guest appearance, and maybe maybe it should be you.
别咬我。
Don't chew on me.
我是个补鞋匠。
I'm a cobbler.
我可以想象他会说‘我是个补鞋匠’,然后兰博也会是个补鞋匠?
I could see he'll say I'm a cobbler, and then Rambo will be a cobbler?
一个桃子馅饼?
A peach cobbler?
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
所以你看,这想法是怎么浮现的。
So you see how it's coming to you.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
很好。
It's good.
很好。
It's good.
好的。
Alright.
所以下周注意一下。
So look out for that next week.
你有什么想听的吗?
And is there anything you wanna hear?
想听什么播客对话吗?
Any pod chats you wanna hear?
你们家里有没有玩过什么特别棒的游戏?无论是桌游、角色扮演游戏还是电子游戏?
Any games that you played as a family that you've that you've, you know, found really good, whether there be board games or role playing games or video games?
告诉我们,我们会提一下这些游戏。
Let us know, and we'll shout them out.
和往常一样,如果你还有更多想聊的播客话题,尽管告诉我们。
And as always, yeah, if you have more pod chats topics, just hit them with us.
请把这档节目分享给你的朋友。
And please share the show with a friend.
嗯。
Yeah.
就这样,全部了。
And, and and that's everything.
节日快乐,感谢收听。
And happy holidays, and thanks for listening.
嗯。
Yeah.
谢谢收听。
Thanks for listening.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。