本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,Story Pirates播客的听众们。
Hey, Story Pirates podcast listeners.
我是Lee。
Lee here.
今天,我们为大家准备了一期非常特别的加更节目,其中包含一个全新的故事,这个故事不是由一位、也不是两位,而是由我们创作者俱乐部里超过100位不同的孩子共同创作的。
Today, we have a very special bonus episode for you featuring another new story written by not one, not two, but over a 100 different kids in our Creator Club.
这一次,一只动漫海狸将带领大家进行一次穿越全国的公路旅行,目的地是加利福尼亚,途中还会前往爱荷华州、珠穆朗玛峰以及一个加油站地下的掩体。
This time, an anime beaver leads a cross country road trip to California with side trips to Iowa, Mount Everest, and a bunker below a gas station.
还有,哦,别忘了,故事海盗刚刚宣布了春季的现场演出。
And, oh, don't forget the Story Pirates just announced live shows for the spring.
门票现在正在 storypirates.com/live 发售。
Tickets are on sale right now at storypirates.com/live.
在给大人们说几句话之后,马上就会带来一个全新的创作者俱乐部故事以及李和彼得的《故事之爱》。
A brand new Creator Club story and Story Love with Lee and Peter coming up right after a few words for the grown ups.
嘿,大人们。
Hey, grown ups.
我是李。
Lee here.
来看《故事海盗》现场秀。
See Story Pirates Live.
我们出色的巡演阵容,包括埃里克,今年春天将访问东海岸的一些城市,表演播客中你们最喜爱的歌曲。
Our amazing touring cast, including Eric, will be visiting some East Coast cities this spring to perform some of your favorite songs from the podcast.
他们还会现场征集小观众的建议,创作一个仅此一次的全新故事。
And they'll take suggestions from kids in the audience to create a brand new story that will only be seen once.
最棒的是,我们所有即将到来的演出都在周末,所以不用担心上学日的晚上或就寝时间安排。
Best of all, all of our upcoming shows are on weekends, so no need to worry about school nights or bedtime routines.
我们很快将在宾夕法尼亚州芒霍尔(匹兹堡附近)、俄亥俄州辛辛那提、新罕布什尔州朴次茅斯、马萨诸塞州梅德福(波士顿附近)以及康涅狄格州里奇菲尔德与大家见面。
We'll see you soon in Munhall, Pennsylvania, just outside of Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Ohio, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Medford, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, and Richfield, Connecticut.
所有演出的门票现已在 storypirates.com/live 发售。
Tickets to all the shows are on sale now at storypirates.com/live.
这让我内心充满了喜悦。
It just filled me up with joy.
我妈妈很喜欢这些笑话。
My mom loves the jokes.
嘿。
Yo.
嘿。
Yo.
对上号。
Match it.
让我对自己的写作感到非常自豪。
Made me very proud about my writing.
是的。
Yeah.
我们正越来越深入地探讨,我想说,哲学方面的问题。
We're just getting, like, really deep into, like, I wanna say, philosophy.
我 definitely 认为我现在能更有创造力了。
I definitely think I can be more creative now.
我是冠军。
I'm the champion.
故事海盗。
The Story Pirates.
好了,各位。
Okay, everybody.
情况是这样的。
Here's what's up.
你可能知道,我们时不时会邀请所有创作者俱乐部成员,在Zoom上加入我和彼得,一起创作一个故事。
As you may know, every once in a while, we invite all our Creator Club members to join me and Peter on a Zoom to write a story together.
这次,来自世界各地的一百多个孩子参加了,我们一起创作了一个精彩的故事,主角有动漫海狸、一辆名叫‘鸣笛’的汽车、一颗名叫‘黄瓜’的鹰嘴豆、一座火山、潘神,以及爱荷华州了不起的人们。
This time, over a 100 different kids from all over the world showed up, and together, we wrote an incredible story about an anime beaver, a car named Honks, a chickpea named Cucumbre, and a volcano, the god Pan, and the wonderful people of the state of Iowa.
是的,潘神由彼得扮演,你肯定不会想错过。
And yes, the god Pan is played by Peter, which you are not going to want to miss.
另外,大人们,我和彼得四月份会在Zoom上再办一次这样的活动。
And PS, grown ups, we're doing this whole thing again on Zoom with me and Peter in April.
现在让孩子参与还不算晚。
It's not too late to get your kids involved.
我们将一起创作一个全新的故事,然后像今天这一集那样将其改编成播客。
We're going to write a brand new story together and then adapt it for the podcast just like in today's episode.
如何加入我们的信息请见今天这一集的节目描述。
Information on how to join us is in the episode description for today's episode.
大人们,请查看一下并加入我们吧。
Grown ups, check it out and please join us.
那么,不废话了,接下来为大家呈现由Story Pirates创作者俱乐部创作的故事——伟大的加利福尼亚冒险,本可以比现在精彩得多。
And now without further ado, we present to you a story by the Story Pirates Creator Club, the great Californian adventure that could have been so much better than it was.
好了,汽车销售员们。
Alright, car salespeople.
销售员?
Salespeople?
没错。
Right.
对不起,Ruffle。
Sorry, Ruffle.
销售员和卖车的水獭动画。
Salespeople and sales anime beavers.
谢谢。
Thank you.
正如大家所知,今天是我们今年最大的汽车销售活动。
As you all know, today is our biggest car sales event of the year.
别担心,老板。
Don't worry, boss.
我知道我从来没卖过一辆车,但今天就是这一天。
I know I've literally never sold a single car, but today's the day.
总之,
Anyway,
团队成员们,虽然外面冷得像北极一样,但今天在这里,我们的帆船将要
team, it may be ice cold outside because we live in arctic temperatures, but today, in here, our sails are gonna be
热,热,热。
hot, hot, hot.
是的。
Yeah.
我很有干劲。
I'm motivated.
好的,Ruffle。
Okay, Ruffle.
你能行的。
You got this.
打开门。
Open the doors.
不好意思。
Excuse me.
对不起,你正要走开。
Do you oh, you're walking away.
好的。
Okay.
不好意思,先生。
Excuse me, sir.
不,天哪,女士。
No damn, ma'am.
这些顾客都没注意到我吗?
Are you none of these customers are noticing me.
我注意到你了。
I noticed you.
抱歉。
Sorry.
你是
Are you
一只长着三只眼睛的鹰嘴豆,想买辆车?
A three eyed chickpea looking to buy a car?
你好。
Hi.
我叫Cucumbre。
My name is Cucumbre.
我叫Ruffle。
The name's Ruffle.
你有车吗?
You got any cars?
让我先看看我们还剩什么车。
Let me just look around and see what we have left.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
你
Did you
刚环顾了一下,注意到只剩一辆车了吗?
just look around and notice that there's only one car left?
但当你看到是哪一辆车时,你假装没看见,因为你和那辆车之间有些个人矛盾?
But when you saw which one it was, you pretended like it wasn't there because there's some sort of personal tension between you and that specific car?
分析得真准。
Good read.
让我看看那辆车。
Show me the car.
好的。
Alright.
跟我来。
Follow me.
哦哟,哦哟,哦哟。
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧这是谁。
Look who it is.
Ruffle,那个动漫河狸。
Ruffle, the anime beaver.
你好啊,轰克斯,这辆车。
Hello, honks, the car.
哇哦。
Wow.
我从来没看过哪辆车有这么长的卷发。
I've never seen a car with such long curly hair.
轰克斯是它的名字。
Honks is the name.
开得快是我的强项。
Going fast is my game.
还有,就是我不喜欢这只海狸。
Well, that and not liking this beaver.
我到底对你做了什么?
What did I ever do to you?
你知道你做了什么。
You know what you did.
你不懂,我不懂,嘿。
You don't I don't Hey.
你喜欢我
You like I
我不是来这儿看你们争吵的。
didn't come here to watch you bicker.
你知道在这种温度下当一颗鹰嘴豆有多难吗?
You know how hard it is being a chickpea in these temperatures?
所以我打算离开这儿。
So I'm getting out of here.
我要上路了,搬到阳光明媚的加利福尼亚。
I'm hitting the road and moving to the land of sunshine, California.
我也觉得被困在这家汽车经销商这儿,没人尊重我。
I also feel trapped here at this car dealership where no one respects me.
你想和我一起去吗?
Do you want to come with me?
一百万次。
A million times.
是的。
Yes.
我也加入,但这并不意味着我们是朋友,海狸。
I'm in too, but this doesn't mean we're friends, Beaver.
明白。
Understood.
上车吧。
Hop on in.
鲁福,你为什么和那颗鹰嘴豆待在霍克斯里面?
Ruffo, what are you doing inside Hawks with that chickpea?
我在卖我的第一辆车,老板。
I'm selling my first car, boss.
也是我的最后一辆。
And my last.
哇。
Wow.
你戴墨镜的方式真是太酷了。
It was really cool the way you flipped down those sunglasses.
开车吧,喇叭。
Hit it, honks.
你得为此付钱。
You need pay for that.
加利福尼亚,我们来了。
California, here we come.
我们已经开了很久的车了。
We've been driving for so long.
喇叭,你需要休息一下吗?
Honks, you need a break?
你觉得我应付不了横跨全国的驾驶吗?
You think I can't handle a cross country drive?
你为什么把我说的每句话都当成侮辱?
Why do you take everything I say as an insult?
天哪。
Oh, boy.
我们是对手。
We are rivals.
哦,我们?
Oh, we.
别说了。
Give it a rest.
我觉得我们都饿了。
I think we're all hungry.
哦,有个加油站。
Oh, a gas station.
我们停下来买点零食吧。
Let's stop for some snacks.
嘿,我刚想到
Hey, I just thought
一件事。
of something.
我们有人带钱了吗?
Did any of us bring any money?
这真是个重大疏忽。
That's a major oversight.
嘿,看加油站后面那儿。
Hey, look over there behind the gas station.
是个舱口。
It's a hatch.
你觉得下面有吃的吗?
You think there's food down there?
只有一种办法能知道。
Only one way to find out.
这个出口很大。
That's a big hatch.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
轮子。
Wheels.
看。
Look,
在底部,有一扇掩体门。
at the bottom, there's a bunker door.
洪克斯,你觉得你有足够的力气打开吗?
Honks, do you think you're strong enough to open?
你做到了。
You did it.
看。
Look.
这是一颗在掩体里的椰子?
It's it's A coconut in a bunker?
哦,你好。
Oh, hi there.
我们刚才只是希望
We were just hoping that
然后呢?
And what?
下面会有免费的食物?
There would be free food down here?
是的,实际上有。
Yeah, actually.
别冲洗它。
Don't rinse it.
想尝尝我的罐装热狗吗?
Wanna try some of my canned hot dogs?
哦。
Oh.
太好了。
Great.
好的。
Okay.
谢谢。
Thanks.
它们
They
只有100年的历史。
are only 100 years old.
哇。
Wow.
你真的能尝出100年的味道。
You can really taste all 100 years.
谢谢。
Thank you.
现在你大概正想去加利福尼亚吧?
Now you're probably trying to get to California?
是的,你怎么知道的?
Yeah, how did you know?
我就是知道,行了吧?
I just did, Okay?
哎呀,抱歉。
Gee, sorry.
那你还不如走这条隧道。
Well, you might as well take this tunnel.
这是条捷径。
It's a shortcut.
去加利福尼亚?
To California?
去爱荷华州。
To Iowa.
嗯,方向是对的。
Well, that is the right direction.
来吧,我们上路吧。
Come on, let's get driving.
谢谢你所有的帮助,椰子。
Thanks for all your help, Coconut.
对了,你还没告诉我们你的名字呢。
Say, you didn't tell us your name.
我确实没说。
I sure didn't.
再见。
Bye.
加州,我们来了。
California, here we come.
那时我就说,我虽然是个有65个兄弟姐妹的动漫河狸,但至少我不粗鲁。
And that's when I said, I may be an anime beaver with 65 siblings, but at least I'm not rude.
哇哦。
Wow.
你真的这么说的吗?
Did you really say that?
没有。
No.
嘿,我们快驶出隧道,进入爱荷华州了。
Hey, we're coming out of the tunnel to Iowa.
所以这就是爱荷华州啊,我听说这里的人非常友善,而且从不会发生什么怪事
So this is Iowa, I've heard good things that the people are very nice and nothing weird ever
发生。
happens.
是
Is
那个
that
希腊神话中掌管荒野的潘神,正狂笑着站在超级火山顶端?
Pan, the Greek god of the wild laughing maniacally on top of a mega volcano?
这确实是潘笛。
It sure is Panflute.
潘,你是在爱荷华中部造了这座火山吗?
Pan, did you raise this volcano here in the Middle Of Iowa?
没错,就是我干的。
I sure did.
潘笛。
Panflute.
为什么?
Why?
我来告诉你为什么。
I'll tell you why.
因为狼人绑架了派尔,我那只会说话的蘑菇,所以我拿爱荷华州出气。
Because werewolves kidnapped Pyle, my pet's talking mushroom, and I'm taking it out on Iowa.
潘笛。
Pan flute.
但这毫无道理。
But that doesn't make any sense.
我是个神。
I'm a god.
我不需要讲道理。
I don't have to make sense.
破笛子。
Bad flute.
来吧,伙计们。
Come on, fellas.
这个问题跟我们无关。
This problem doesn't concern us.
等等。
Wait.
请帮帮我们,爱荷华州的人们。
Please help us, Iowans.
我们需要你们。
We need you.
我们不能抛弃这些人。
We can't abandon these people.
但我们根本不认识他们。
But we don't even know them.
在我们开始这段旅程时,你也不认识我。
You didn't know me when we started this journey.
他们有什么不同呢?
Why are they any different?
天哪,你说得对,潘。
By golly, you're right, Pan.
好的
Will do
好的。
it.
太好了。
Yay.
得梅因。
Des Moines.
狼人把蘑菇皮尔带去哪儿了?
Where have the werewolves taken Pyle the mushroom?
去了他们藏在珠穆朗玛峰顶的秘密基地,现在正漂浮在另一座巨型火山里。
To their secret hideout on top of Mount Everest, is currently floating inside another giant volcano.
什么?
What?
再见。
Goodbye.
班弗鲁特。
Banflute.
哦。
Oh.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好的。
Alright.
去珠穆朗玛峰。
To Mount Everest.
真恶心。
Yuck.
我们狼人已经被击败了。
Us werewolves have been defeated.
诅咒你,动漫海狸。
Curse you, anime beaver.
别再回来了。
And don't come back.
哇,鲁弗尔。
Wow, Ruffle.
这些动作太酷了。
Those are some sick moves.
你也不赖嘛。
You weren't too bad yourself.
你救了我。
You saved me.
当然了,皮尔。
Of course we did, Pile.
你们为什么要救我这么一个会说话的蘑菇?
Why would you bother saving a talking mushroom like me?
因为我们听说你是个真菌。
Because we heard that you were a fungi.
真有趣。
Funny.
哇。
Wow.
这很棒。
That was good.
我们回爱荷华吧。
Let's get back to Iowa.
潘,我们从珠穆朗玛峰回来了。
Pan, we have returned from Mount Everest.
所以你失败了,正如我预料的那样。
So you have failed in your quest, I see, as I knew you would.
潘飞了?
Pan flew?
别这么快。
Not so fast.
他们没有失败。
They didn't fail.
派,是他们救了你。
Pile, they saved you.
潘漂浮了。
Pan float.
我想爱荷华州得救了。
I guess Iowa is saved.
火山消失了。
Volcano be gone.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
在我离开之前,有什么我可以帮你在旅途中完成的吗?
Now before I go, is there anything I can do to help you in your quest?
你能帮我们去加利福尼亚吗?
Can you help us get to California?
我是个神。
I'm a god.
我可以通过指路帮你到达那里。
I can help you get there using directions.
哦,那个,我们差不多已经
Oh, well, we sort of already
知道该往哪走了。直接往西开就行。
know which way to Just drive west.
说再见吧,派尔。
Say goodbye, pile.
再见,派尔。
Goodbye, pile.
你真是个有趣的家伙。
You are such a fun guy.
魔法。
Magic.
我想我们别无选择,只能继续开车了。
I guess we have no choice but to keep driving.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我无所谓。
That's okay with me.
我得承认,和你、黄瓜还有你,卷毛,一起的这段旅程我很享受。
I have to admit, I've enjoyed the journey with you, Cucumbre, and with you, Ruffle.
我也是,洪克斯。
Me too, Honks.
我能跟你说件事吗?
Can I tell you something?
当然。
Sure.
我真不记得我们为什么是敌人了。
I honestly can't remember why we're enemies.
我也是。
Me too.
天哪。
Oh, man.
我很高兴你说了出来。
I'm so glad you said it.
我觉得我已经为此坚持了这么久。
I feel like I've committed to it for so long now.
我害怕问出口。
I was afraid to ask.
做朋友?
Friends?
做朋友。
Friends.
谁来?
Who's up?
你不仅拯救了整个爱荷华州,还拯救了你们自己。
Not only have you saved all of Iowa, but you've also saved yourselves.
你是吗?
Are you?
是的。
Yes.
爱荷华州的总统。
The president of Iowa.
哇。
Wow.
我们欠你太多了。
We owe you much.
请说出你的愿望,我们会用剩下的一点爱荷华魔法来实现它。
Please name your reward, and we will use our small amount of remaining Iowa magic to grant your wish.
你们有爱荷华魔法?
You have Iowa magic?
只有一点点。
Just a little bit.
我们大部分都用在了爱荷华州博览会上。
We spent most of it on the Iowa State Fair.
如果你还没去过,那真是壮观极了。
If you haven't been, it is spectacular.
我们真正想要的只是能去加利福尼亚。
The only thing we really wanted was to get to California.
你的愿望实现了。
Your wish is granted.
带着爱荷华的魔力去享受加利福尼亚吧。
Enjoy California with Iowa magic.
哇哦。
Woah.
看。
Look.
我们到加利福尼亚了。
We're in California.
而且你看。
And look.
我们现在都有发达的肌肉了。
We all have big muscles now.
看。
And look.
我们都是最好的朋友。
We're all best friends.
看,我在这儿呢。
And look, I'm here too.
宾?
Penn?
加利福尼亚宾笛。
California Penn flute.
再见。
See you.
哦,堆在一起。
Oh, pile.
我们将在几句话之后立即回来,这些话是说给成年人听的。
We'll be right back after a few words for the grown ups.
嘿,成年人们。
Hey, grown ups.
今天的节目由DoorDash赞助。
Today's episode is sponsored by DoorDash.
当生活的混乱来袭时,DoorDash会一直在那里。
When the chaos of life hits, DoorDash will be there.
作为父母,每当我最需要的时候,DoorDash都一直支持着我。
As a parent, DoorDash has always been there for me when I needed them most.
比如2023年2月12日那天,我订购了一包二号纸尿裤和一袋9.25盎司的玉米片,因为我急需给婴儿换尿布,同时也非常想吃玉米片。
Like that time on 02/12/2023, when I ordered one pack of size two diapers and a 9.25 ounce bag of corn chips because I was desperate for diapers for a baby and also desperate for corn chips.
当然,尿布更紧急,幸运的是DoorDash随时准备帮忙。
Sure, the diapers were more urgent and luckily DoorDash was ready to help.
几分钟后我就拿到了尿布,宝宝一切都好了。
I got the diapers minutes later and my baby was all set.
我也得到了我渴望的玉米片。
And I got the corn chips I was craving too.
宝宝没有吃到任何玉米片。
The baby did not get any corn chips.
小宝宝不应该吃玉米片,因为首先,他们还没有牙齿。
Tiny babies shouldn't eat corn chips because for starters, they don't have any teeth.
现实生活需要真正的解脱。
Real life needs real relief.
这就是为什么DoorDash随时为你提供你需要的一切。
That's why DoorDash is there for whatever you need, whenever you need it.
嘿,大人们。
Hey, grown ups.
我是李。
Lee here.
来看Story Pirates现场表演吧。
See Story Pirates Live.
我们出色的巡演阵容,包括埃里克,将于今年春天访问东海岸的一些城市,表演播客中你们最喜爱的歌曲。
Our amazing touring cast, including Eric, will be visiting some East Coast cities this spring to perform some of your favorite songs from the podcast.
他们还会现场征集小朋友们的建议,创作一个仅此一次的全新故事。
And they'll take suggestions from kids in the audience to create a brand new story that will only be seen once.
最棒的是,我们所有即将到来的演出都在周末,所以不用担心上学日或就寝时间的问题。
Best of all, all of our upcoming shows are on weekends, so no need to worry about school nights or bedtime routines.
我们很快将在宾夕法尼亚州的芒霍尔(匹兹堡附近)、俄亥俄州的辛辛那提、新罕布什尔州的朴茨茅斯、马萨诸塞州的梅德福(波士顿附近)以及康涅狄格州的里奇菲尔德与你们相见。
We'll see you soon in Munhall, Pennsylvania, just outside of Pittsburgh Cincinnati, Ohio Portsmouth, New Hampshire Medford, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston and Richfield, Connecticut.
所有演出的门票现已在storypirates.com/live上开售。
Tickets to all the shows are on sale now at storypirates.com/live.
欢迎回到《故事之爱》,在这里我们朗读孩子们写的故事,并一起讨论。
Welcome back to Story Love where we read stories written by kids, and we talk about them.
你好,彼得。
Hello, Peter.
嗨,李。
Hi, Lee.
展开剩余字幕(还有 324 条)
你愿意读今天的第一则故事吗?
Would you like to read the first story for today?
没有什么比这更让我开心的了。
There's nothing I would love to do more.
我太兴奋了。
I'm so excited.
哇。
Wow.
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
第一个故事,
First story,
李,这个故事来自密苏里州一位八岁的小朋友埃利,埃利的故事叫《脏地板》。
Lee, comes to us from an eight year old from Missouri named Eli, and Eli's story is called The Dirty Floor.
从前,有一个棉花糖住在一间有热可可的小屋里。
Once upon a time, there was a marshmallow in a cabin with hot cocoa.
然后他不小心打翻了热可可,但身边没有抹布之类的东西。
And then he accidentally spilled his hot cocoa, and he didn't have any rags or anything.
所以我们去商店买了一些泥土。
So we went to the store to get some dirt.
好的。
Okay.
然后他把泥土铺开。
And then he laid it out.
接着他说:啊,现在我的地板脏了。
And then he said, ah, now my floor is dirty.
于是他又去商店买了一些草来清理地板。
So then he went to the store to get some grass to clean it up.
当然。
Of course.
然后他说,啊,现在我的地板看起来像一片田野。
And then he and then he said, ah, now my floor looks like a field.
然后他又回到商店,去买了一些苹果种子。
And then he went back to the store again and to buy some apple seeds.
然后他说,不行。
And then he said, no.
这更像一个农场。
It's more of a farm.
然后他开始了自己的生意,赚了很多钱。
And then he started his own business, and he got a lot of money.
他用这些钱买了更多热可可和苹果西打,然后和朋友分享。
And he used that money to buy some more hot cocoa and some apple cider and then share it with a friend.
这
The
结束。
end.
那个男人就是约翰尼·苹果籽。
And that man was Johnny Appleseed.
这一切都始于一个脏乱的地板。
It all started with a dirty floor.
不过说真的,我觉得这个故事某种程度上展现了进化中的一个关键点——农业的诞生。
No, seriously though, I feel like this story is sort of showing a key point of in evolution, which is the development of agriculture.
哦。
Oh.
对吧?
Right?
也许这正是最初实际发生的情况。
Maybe this is how it actually happened first.
所以,所以你
So so, you
知道,很久以前,有个狩猎采集者
know, it's like way back, there was a hunter gatherer
是的。
Yeah.
他心想,这个洞穴真是一团糟。
Who's like, this cave is a mess.
没错。
That's right.
我要在上面撒点土。
I'm gonna put dirt on it.
是的。
Yeah.
弄点土。
Get some dirt.
然后他说,哦,那、那土好脏。
And he goes, oh, that's that's dirt dirty.
那是个坏主意。
That was a bad idea.
是的。
Yeah.
我们现在去弄些草吧。
Let's get some grass now.
是的。
Yeah.
哦,这样更温馨了。
Oh, that's cozier.
哦,看起来像在外面一样。
Oh, it looks like outside.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,黑暗洞穴里的苹果种子长成了苹果树。
And then the apple seeds in the dark cave grew into apple trees.
然后人们开始说,你知道吗?
And then people started to go like, oh, you know what?
我真想吃个苹果。
I could really use an apple.
你知道哪里有苹果吗?
Oh, you know where there's apple?
就是那边那个穴居人,格鲁格。
Grug, that caveman over there.
格鲁格。
Grug.
就是那个‘是的’。
That yeah.
那个怪人。
That weird guy.
他那里有苹果。
He's got apples in there.
是的。
Yeah.
企业家。
Entrepreneur.
企业家。
Entrepreneur.
Eli,精彩的故事,我的朋友。
Eli, amazing story, my friend.
我们继续下一个吧。
Let's head on to the next one.
这是由加拿大一位10岁孩子Yatri创作的《企鹅珀西》。
This is called Percy the Penguin by Yatri, a 10 year old in Canada.
企鹅珀西生活在南极洲。
Percy the penguin lived in Antarctica.
他觉得太冷了,于是搬到了佛罗里达。
He was cold, so he moved to Florida.
完。
The end.
你知道吗,有时候这个故事就像一首俳句,让你思考每一个词。
To the you know, sometimes sometimes this this story is like a haiku where it makes you think about every single word.
你能给我展示一些以这种方式启发你的词吗?
Can you can you show me some words that That taught you in that way?
是的。
Yes.
南极,寒冷。
Antarctica, cold.
那是什么?
What what was that?
南极。
Ant Antarctica.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那里有个字母c。
That's a c in there.
南极洲。
Antarctica.
南极洲。
Antarctica.
南极洲。
Antarctica.
你知道,我花了很长时间才明白
You know, it took me a
很久才意识到南极洲,阿克蒂卡。
long time to realize that Ant Arctica, Arctica.
北极。
Arctic.
北极,是北极的反面。
Arctic the opposite of the Arctic.
北极。
Arctic.
南极洲。
Antarctica.
反北极。
Anti Arctic.
北极是北极点。
The Arctic is the North Pole.
南极洲是南极点。
The Antarctica is the South Pole.
正确。
Correct.
对。
Right.
它们是相对的。
They're opposites.
总之,我打断你了。
Anyway, I interrupted you.
还有别的吗?
Else?
是那个
Was the
第一个大词。
first big word.
好的。
Okay.
冷。
Cold.
他觉得冷。
He was cold.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
感觉别
Feel Don't
真的去想寒冷。
really think about cold.
这个词是寒冷。
That word is cold.
最后一个词,佛罗里达。
And the final word, Florida.
是的。
Yeah.
我在这上面想了好多关于佛罗里达的事,因为佛罗里达有这么多优势。
I thought a lot about Florida with this because there are so many advantages to Florida.
这就是为什么这么多人去那里。
This is why so many people go there.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Mhmm.
你全年都温暖。
You are warm year round.
两边都有很多海滩。
There's a lot of beaches on both sides.
对吧?
Right?
大多数地方只有一侧有海滩。
Most places only have a beach on one side.
那是个半岛。
It's a peninsula.
那是
That's
对的。
right.
最近有人嘲笑我怎么发音这个州的名字。
Now I was recently made fun of for how I say the name of this state.
我只是用一种不自然的方式说出来了
I just said it in the way I don't naturally say
它。
it.
佛罗里达?
Florida?
不是。
No.
有人提醒过我这一点。
I say I have somebody pointed this out to me.
我只用两个音节来读它。
I say it only two syllables.
佛罗里达?
Florida?
佛罗里达。
Florida.
佛罗里达?
Florida?
佛罗里达。
Florida.
佛罗里达。
Florida.
哦。
Oh.
不过你其实不是这么念的。
You don't really say it like that, though.
这太尴尬了。
That's embarrassing.
比如,哦,
Like, oh,
我们去佛罗里达吧。
let's go to Florida.
你其实不会那样说。
You don't really say it like that.
我说佛罗里达。
I say Florida.
佛罗里达。
Florida.
我说森林佛罗里达好可怕。
I say forest Florida horrible.
如果你在镜头前,你会怎么念呢?
If you were, like, on camera, how do you say it, though?
我会说佛罗里达。
I'd say Florida.
你说佛罗里达?
You say Florida?
我不知道该怎么说,但如果我要说,我会刻意违背我平时的发音方式。
I don't know how to say it, but as I'd do I'd be actively working against the way I say it.
我觉得佛罗里达的人 probably 会说 Florida。
I think probably people in Florida say Florida.
Florida?
Florida?
Florida。
Florida.
比如说,还有哪个城市
It's like, what's another city
是哪个?
on that?
沿海地区的人会说 Florida。
Coast, they say Florida.
他们会说 forest horrible Florida。
They say forest, horrible Florida.
是森林。
Is Forest.
那个冬天太糟糕了。
The winter was horrible.
我去了佛罗里达。
I went to Florida.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
Exactly.
对。
Right.
没错。
Exactly.
天气很冷。
It was cold.
我想在佛罗里达买些橙汁。
I wanted to get some orange juice in Florida.
天气很冷。
It's cold.
我想在佛罗里达买些橙汁。
I wanna get some orange juice in Florida.
我完全不带元音地念出来。
I say it with no vowels at all.
佛罗里达。
Florida.
佛罗里达。
Florida.
哇。
Wow.
是的。
Yeah.
你这么说的话,事情变得越来越奇怪了。
It's getting weirder as you say that.
我觉得这里除了橙子之外,可能还存在其他身体状况。
I feel there like might be another physical condition going on here besides Orange.
发音。
Pronunciation.
我吃的橙子不够多。
I don't eat enough oranges.
你现在感觉还好吗?
Do you feel okay right now?
好的。
Okay.
只是确认一下。
Just checking.
雅特里,真是个精彩的故事。
Yatri, incredible story.
非常感谢你发送过来。
Thank you so much for sending it in.
我现在想去佛罗里达。
I wanna go to Florida now.
是的。
Yeah.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
你知道吗,我们现在就走吧。
You know, let's go right now.
去佛罗里达。
To Florida.
我们还有一个故事。
We have one more story.
这个故事来自一位来自纽约、名叫利奥的六岁孩子,利奥的故事叫做《园艺比赛》。
This one comes to us from a six year old from New York named Leo, and Leo's story is called the gardening competition.
没有人拥有那个水族馆,
Nobody owned the aquarium,
所以他们举办了一场比赛,看谁能拥有它。
so they had a competition to see who would get to own it.
他们比赛看谁能种出最大、长得最快的树。
They had a competition to see who could grow the biggest tree and the fastest.
参赛者是一位农夫和一个婴儿。
It was between a farmer and a baby.
宝宝的名字叫咕咕嘎嘎,农夫的名字叫鲨鱼巴克。
The baby's name was Goo Goo Gaga, and the farmer's name was Sharky Barky.
因为有一次,他在船上看到一条鲨鱼帮助了他,因为鲸鱼想吃掉他。
Because one time, he was in a boat, and he saw a shark who helped him because whales were trying to eat him.
于是多条鲨鱼攻击了那些鲸鱼。
So multiple sharks attacked the whales.
从此,他就被命名为鲨鱼巴克。
Henceforth, he was named Sharky Barky.
Sharky Barky。
Sharky Barky.
他们同时开始。
They both went at the same time.
他们每人有一把铲子、一桶种子和两桶土。
They each had a shovel, a bucket of seeds, and two buckets of dirt.
有500
There were 500
评委。
judges.
好的。
Okay.
这感觉会非常困难。
That just feels like it's gonna be really hard.
就像奥斯卡颁奖典礼一样。
It's like the Academy Awards.
也许只是上下颠倒。
Maybe it's just up down.
是的。
Yeah.
如果是这样,那就没问题。
In which case, it's fine.
五百很好。
500 is great.
当第五百位评委,一位特别评委,美国总统哦,
They started when the five hundredth judge, a special judge, the president of The United States Oh.
告诉他们开始时,他们就动手了。
Told them to start.
他们一次性种下了所有种子。
They planted all the seeds at once.
他们挖个洞,放进种子,盖上土,浇上水,然后继续下一个。
They made a hole, dropped in the seed, covered it with dirt, watered it, and moved on to the next one.
种植所有种子并让它们长成只花了十五秒。
It only took fifteen seconds to plant all the seeds and for them to grow.
很有趣。
Interesting.
但农场里有一些公牛来吃树叶。
But there were bulls on the farm who came to eat the leaves.
那个婴儿有一把Nerf枪,他用它来射击公牛。
The baby had a Nerf gun that he used to shoot at the bulls.
公牛从树旁跑开,却朝婴儿冲了过来。
They ran away from the trees, but charged at the baby.
哎呀。
Uh-oh.
婴儿跑开了,而且是个挖洞高手。
The baby ran away and was a good digger.
于是他挖了个洞,躲了进去。
So he dug a hole and went in.
公牛用角挖土,但没能抓到宝宝。
The bulls dug with their horns, but they couldn't catch the baby.
宝宝跑掉了,公牛跑回家了。
The baby ran away and the bulls ran home.
农夫输掉了比赛,被扔进了冰水池里。
The farmer lost the competition and got dunked in an ice pool.
他说这感觉很清爽。
He said it was refreshing.
但当他出来时,已经变成了一块冰,他们不得不把钉子敲进去把他弄出来。
But when he got out, he was an ice block, and they had to nail him out.
宝宝赢了,得到了水族馆的拥有权。
The baby won and got to own the aquarium.
宝宝非常聪明。
The baby was very smart.
故事结束。
The end.
太棒了的故事,利奥。
Fantastic story, Leo.
我很喜欢这个农夫的背景故事。
I love the backstory for the farmer.
是的。
Yep.
我超爱他的名字,鲨鱼巴尔基。
I'm obsessed with his name, Sharky Barky.
嗯哼。
Mhmm.
还有他过去关于鲸鱼的那段趣事,说鲸鱼攻击他,好几条鲨鱼一起攻击那些鲸鱼。
And this this anecdote from his past about the whales and attacking him and multiple sharks attack the whales.
你知道吗?
You know?
太棒了。
So good.
我觉得我们一直以为鲸鱼是友好的。
I feel like we're used to the whales being friendly.
对吧。
Right.
我们还得靠自己来保护免受鲨鱼的袭击。
And we gotta be protected by from the sharks.
我最后一次查的时候,没听说哪种鲨鱼的名字里带‘杀手’。
Last I checked, there's no shark with killer in its name.
是的。
Yes.
没错。
Exactly.
有一种叫‘杀手’的。
There's a killer one.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
所以这告诉我要注意鲸鱼。
So that tells me watch out for whales.
当然。
Absolutely.
我最喜欢这个故事的前四个词。
My favorite part of this story is the very the first four words.
是的。
Yeah.
所以没人拥有这个水族馆。
So Nobody owned the aquarium.
这背后有什么故事吗?
What's the story on that?
为什么?
Why?
谁建造的?
Who built it?
不过真的很棒。
So good, though.
我的意思是,他们说的是由市政府还是州政府建的吗?
I mean, are they saying it was built by the city or the state?
还是被遗弃了?
Or it was abandoned?
或者它被遗弃了。
Or it was abandoned.
我觉得它就这么存在着。
I think it just sort of exists.
你知道的?
You know?
就像,你来到水族馆,心里想:这地方是谁的?
Like, you show up at the aquarium and you're like, who owns this place?
你会想:没人拥有它。
You're like, nobody.
实际上,说来奇怪,我们也不知道。
Actually, we weirdly, we don't know.
我们不知道
We don't
。
know.
我们,我们把所有记录都弄丢了,我那个放文件的棚子烧毁了。
We we lost all the records in my a shed with all the files burned up.
我是说,也许这东西是个筹款工具。
I mean, maybe it's a fundraising vehicle, this thing.
因为,你知道,要小心你希望拥有什么。
Cause, you know, be careful what you wish to own.
是的。
Yeah.
一旦你拥有一个水族馆,你知道那些东西需要多久清理一次吗?
Once you own an aquarium, do you know how often you have to clean those things?
就像每天都要做。
Like, every day.
每天都得做,频繁得很。
Every single day, frequently.
如果你养过鱼缸,你就知道,水族箱更麻烦。
If you've ever had a fish tank, you know aquariums, they're even worse.
根本不存在免费的水族箱。
There's no such thing as a free aquarium.
没错。
That's true.
我喜欢那个农夫的背景故事,但我们对这个婴儿了解得太少了。
I love so I said I love the backstory of the farmer, but we don't know much about the baby.
我想,婴儿嘛,按定义来说,没什么背景故事。
I guess babies, by definition, don't have much backstory.
背景故事确实不多。
There's not a ton of backstory.
除了他们出生的医院。
Except hospital they were born in.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,也许有些婴儿是在车里出生的。
Well, you maybe some some babies were born in cars.
那是真的。
That's true.
我听说过。
I've heard that.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而且,我喜欢冰镇浸泡那种清爽的感觉。
Also, I like that the ice dunk was refreshing.
是的。
Yeah.
你觉得他只是
Do you think that he's just
说这很提神,以便不显得像是一种惩罚吗?
saying it was refreshing so it doesn't feel as much as like a punishment?
哦。
Oh.
哦,他说这很提神。
Oh, he said it was refreshing.
他说这很提神。
He said it's refreshing.
他说,哦,这真提神。
He said he said, oh, this is refreshing.
但他是在冰块里的时候说的。
Well, he said it also while he was in an ice block.
还没呢。
Not yet.
哦,好吧。
Oh, okay.
出去。
Out.
他们把他放进去,他说:我其实很喜欢这个。
They put him in, and he's like, I actually love this.
是的。
Yeah.
你们觉得这会很糟糕,但我很喜欢。
You guys thought this would be bad, but I love it.
你们觉得我输给了
You thought I lost to
一个婴儿。
a baby.
我很好。
I'm doing great.
我实际上很喜欢这里。
I actually love it in here.
我是这里的赢家。
I'm the winner here.
这个宝宝非常聪明。
The baby was very smart.
太不可思议了。
Incredible.
精彩的故事,利奥。
Amazing story, Leo.
非常感谢你分享这个故事。
Thank you so much for sending it in.
要阅读今天所有的《Story Love》故事,请前往 storypirates.com。
To read all of today's Story Love stories, just head to storypirates.com.
还有,大人们,猜猜怎么着?
And grown ups, guess what?
你可以在YouTube上找到今天《故事之爱》更长的版本,还能看到我们漂亮的脸蛋。
You can find an even longer version of today's Story Love on YouTube and see our beautiful faces.
我们每周都会发布新视频,而且你知道吗,如果我们能立刻获得更多观看量,YouTube就会把视频推荐给更多人,帮助故事海盗频道成长。
We drop a new video every week and here's something, did you know that YouTube will show it to more people and help Story Pirates grow if we get more views right away?
这挺奇怪的。
It's weird.
但这是真的。
It's true.
所以,尽快观看这些视频,你不仅能听到孩子们那些妙趣横生的故事,还能帮助每个孩子的故事被更多人欣赏,并为我们的频道增长做出贡献,这意味着我们可以制作更多视频,并为我们的播客提供资金支持。
So by watching these videos as soon as you can, you're not only hearing the hilarious stories from kids, but you're helping each kid's story be celebrated by more people, and you're contributing to our channel's growth, which means we can create more videos and help fund our podcast.
你们听我们说过,像我们这样的免费教育媒体形式受到了多么严重的影响,而这是你可以采取的一个免费步骤来提供帮助。
You've heard us talking about how severely impacted free forms of educational media like us have been, and this is one free step you can take to help.
所以请在节目说明中找到今天视频的链接,并且在那里订阅我们的频道,确保每周观看新视频。
So find the link to today's video in the show notes, And while you're there, subscribe to our channel and make sure to watch the new videos each week.
而且,'成长故事爱'不仅仅是我们节目中的一个板块名称。
And Growing Up Story Love isn't just the name of a segment on our show.
它也是我们出色的公司志愿者项目的名称。
It's also the name of our incredible corporate volunteer program.
要了解更多关于Story Love、我们的数字创意写作项目Story Quest以及我们的非营利组织Story Pirates Changemakers,请查看节目说明中的链接。
To find out more about Story Love, our digital creative writing program, Story Quest, and our nonprofit arm, Story Pirates Changemakers, check out the show notes for links.
今天的内容就到这里。
That's it for today's episode.
大人们别忘了查看节目说明,了解您的孩子如何参加四月份的下一次‘创作故事’活动。
Grown ups, don't forget to check out the show notes to find out how your kids can join us for the next Create a Story session in April.
我们下周会带着新的一集回来。
We'll be back next week with another new episode.
在那之前,保持创意,保持善良。
Until then, stay creative and stay kind.
再见。
Bye.
《Story Pirates播客》由Story Pirates Studios制作。
The Story Pirates Podcast is a production of Story Pirates Studios.
由李·奥弗特里和本杰明·萨尔卡担任执行制片人。
Executive produced by Lee Overtree and Benjamin Salka.
本集由萨姆·贝尔、彼得·麦克纳尼、李·奥弗特里和布列塔尼·斯塔尔制作。
This episode was produced by Sam Bear, Peter McNerney, Lee Overtree, and Brittany Stahl.
录音、音效设计和混音由萨姆·贝尔在纽约市的Relic Room完成。
Recording sound design and mixing by Sam Bear at the Relic Room in New York City.
额外制作由布雷特·图宾负责。
Additional production by Brett Tubin.
主题曲由鲍比·劳德创作。
Theme song by Bobby Lord.
配乐由杰克·米切尔负责。
Musical scoring by Jack Mitchell.
我们的首席编剧是彼得·麦克纳尼。
Our head writer is Peter McNerney.
常驻编剧是梅根·奥尼尔和亚历克西斯·辛普森。
Staff writers are Megan O'Neil and Alexis Simpson.
这段本可以更好的伟大加利福尼亚冒险故事,由彼得·麦克纳尼改编。
The great Californian adventure that could have been so much better than it was was adapted by Peter McNerney.
本集插图由卡米拉·富兰克林创作。
Episode artwork by Camilla Franklin.
本集演出由马克斯·班克、克里斯蒂娜·格罗斯·皮奇、塔拉·哈尔珀恩、塞巴斯蒂安·马丁内斯、彼得
This episode features performances by Max Bank, Christina Gross Peach, Tara Halpern, Sebastian Martinez, Peter
加利福尼亚笔笛?
California Pen Flute?
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。