本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
嘿,故事海盗播客的听众们。
Hey, Story Pirates podcast listeners.
我是李。
Lee here.
今天这个全新的故事是关于沉浸于书籍之中的。
Today's brand new story is about becoming immersed in books.
是那种,真正地沉浸于书籍之中。
Like, really becoming immersed in books.
比如说,钻进书里去。
Like, going into books.
而且不是随便什么书,是那些稀奇古怪的书。
And not just any books, weird books.
稍后,在几句给大人们的话之后。
Coming up after a few words for the grown ups.
嘿,大人们。
Hey, grown ups.
我是李。
Lee here.
观看 Story Pirates 现场演出。
See Story Pirates Live.
我们出色的巡演团队,包括埃里克,今年春天将访问一些东海岸城市,表演你们最喜欢的播客歌曲。
Our amazing touring cast, including Eric, will be visiting some East Coast cities this spring to perform some of your favorite songs from the podcast.
他们还会从现场的孩子们那里收集建议,创作一个仅此一次的全新故事。
And they'll take suggestions from kids in the audience to create a brand new story that will only be seen once.
最棒的是,我们所有即将举行的演出都在周末,不用担心影响上学日或睡前作息。
Best of all, all of our upcoming shows are on weekends, so no need to worry about school nights or bedtime routines.
我们很快将在宾夕法尼亚州的芒豪尔(匹兹堡外)、俄亥俄州的辛辛那提、新罕布什尔州的波特史密斯、马萨诸塞州的梅德福德(波士顿外)和康涅狄格州的里奇菲尔德与你们见面。
We'll see you soon in Munhall, Pennsylvania, just outside of Pittsburgh Cincinnati, Ohio Port Smith, New Hampshire Medford, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston and Richfield, Connecticut.
所有演出的门票现已在 storypirates.com/live 上发售。
Tickets to all the shows are on sale now at storypirates.com/live.
它
It
让我充满了喜悦。
just filled me up with joy.
我妈妈很喜欢这些笑话。
My mom loves the jokes.
嘿。
Yo.
嘿。
Yo.
我的账单。
My check.
这让我对自己的写作感到非常自豪。
It made me very proud about my writing.
我喜欢写故事。
I love to write stories.
我 definitely 认为我现在能更有创造力了。
I definitely think I can be more creative now.
我是冠军。
I'm the champion.
故事海盗。
The Story Pirates.
哦,嗨,大家好。
Oh, hey, everyone.
你有没有读过一本让你想生活在其中的书?
Have you ever read a book that you wish that you could live inside?
那本关于冷门主题的非虚构书籍呢?
What about a non fiction book on an esoteric subject?
在今天的故事里,你们就能体验到这种感觉。
Well, in today's story, can experience just that.
接下来请作者来为大家介绍。
Here's the author to introduce it.
嗨,我是安妮卡。
Hi, I'm Annika.
我住在缅因州,今年六岁。
I live in Maine and I'm six years old.
这是我的图书馆冒险故事。
This is my story for the library adventure.
哇。
Wow.
艾比和露露,我简直不敢相信,今天下午我能和我最好的两个朋友——也就是你们——一起去法尔茅斯小学图书馆做我最喜欢的事。
Abby and Lulu, I can't believe I get to spend this afternoon doing what I love most, visiting Falmouth Elementary Library with my two best friends, AKA you guys.
太棒了。
Yay.
我迫不及待想玩捉迷藏了。
I can't wait to play tag.
我的意思是,读书。
I mean, read books.
当然。
Totally.
我们一进图书馆就绝对不玩捉人游戏。
We definitely aren't going to play tag the moment we step foot in that library.
我知道你们两个都喜欢跑来跑去、大汗淋漓,但我希望我们能花点时间做我最喜欢的图书馆活动——阅读非虚构类书籍。
I know you both love running around and working up a sweat, but I'd love it if we could spend time doing my favorite library activity, reading non fiction.
当然。
Totally.
是的。
Yeah.
图书馆是关于书籍的,不是玩捉人游戏的。
Libraries are about books and not tag.
我们进去吧。
Let's head in.
哇。
Wow.
图书馆。
The library.
这里闻起来像一场冒险。
It smells like adventure.
来吧,孩子们。
Come on, girls.
我们去咨询台吧。
Let's head to the reference desk.
我预定了一本书,上面写的是数字π的完整拼写。
I put a book on hold that's just the number pie written out.
抓到你了。
Tag.
露露,你被抓到了。
You're it, Lulu.
阿比,你给我回来。
Get back here, Abby.
哎呀。
Ugh.
所谓的对我的兴趣表示关注啊。
So much for showing interest in my passions.
我想我还是自己一个人享受这本派的书吧。
I guess I'll enjoy this pie book all by myself.
打扰一下,图书管理员。
Excuse me, librarian.
我以洛蒂的名字预约了一本书。
I put a book on hold under the name Lottie.
是的。
Yes.
派找到了。
Pie uncovered.
如果你信的话,它实际上还没被归还。
If you can believe it, it actually hasn't been brought back yet.
今天真不是我的好日子。
Today is not my day.
如果你对《揭秘派》感兴趣,也许也想看看这本书。
If you're interested in Pie Uncovered, you may want to take a look at this book too.
大西洋生态系统的不规则风模式?
Irregular Wind Patterns of the Atlantic Ecosystem?
听起来很有希望。
Sounds promising.
主要是图表和图形,但是
It's mostly just graphs and charts, but
图表和图形?
Graphs and charts?
怎么,今天是我生日吗?
What is it, my birthday?
我借了。
I'll take it.
谢谢,图书管理员。
Thanks, librarian.
我要在书架区找个安静的角落,专心阅读。
I'm gonna find a quiet corner in the stacks and lock in.
好好享受吧。
Enjoy.
我该去哪儿读我这本超棒的新书呢?
Where to read my awesome new book?
这里有个有趣的部分。
Here's an interesting section.
关于冷门主题的书,竟然是通往其他世界的门户。
Books about obscure topics that double as portals to other worlds.
我试试看。
I'll give it a shot.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
为什么这本书的背面在发出紫色的光?
Why is the back of this book glowing purple?
这一定是一个通往另一个世界的传送门。
It must be a portal to another world.
显然,我必须穿过它。
Well, obviously, I have to go through it.
我最好给女孩们留张便条。
I better leave the girls a note.
好吧。
Alright.
那就试试吧。
Here goes nothing.
进入传送门。
Into the portal.
一、二、三。
One, two, three.
哇哦。
Woah.
抓到你了。
Tag.
阿比,你被击中了。
You're hit, Abby.
嘿。
Hey.
洛蒂在哪?
Where's Lottie?
我想我们应该去找她。
I guess we should find her.
我们已经玩了四十五分钟的捉人游戏了。
We've been playing tag for forty five whole minutes.
我们明明承诺过不会这样的。
After we explicitly promised we wouldn't.
我们补偿她吧。
Let's make it up to her.
洛蒂。
Lottie.
洛蒂。
Lottie.
洛蒂。
Lottie.
孩子们,这是图书馆。
Girls, this is a library.
这里不能大喊大叫。
There's no yelling.
不过你让我们玩捉人游戏,这有点奇怪。
Kind of weird you let us play tag, though.
图书管理员得挑着打仗。
We librarians have to pick our battles.
你看到我们的朋友洛蒂了吗?
Have you seen our friend, Lottie?
她七岁,对非虚构类书籍充满热情。
She's seven years old, passionate about nonfiction.
我最后一次见到她时,她正走向标着‘极其冷门主题书籍’的区域,那些书据说能通往其他世界。
Last I saw, she was headed into the section labeled books about super obscure topics that double as portals to other worlds.
它就在烹饪书旁边。
It's next to the cookbooks.
这个图书馆有通往其他世界的传送门?
This library has portals to other worlds?
这正是我一直试图告诉人们的。
That is what I keep trying to tell people.
但没人信。
But no.
每个人都来图书馆只是为了免费Wi-Fi。
Everybody's just at the library for the free Wi Fi.
还有冰凉的饮水机?
And the icy cold water fountains?
我的意思是,这里的水冷得刺骨。
I mean, seriously, the water here is bone chilling.
够了,别再聊公共图书馆的种种优点了。
Enough chatting about the many great attributes of the public library.
我们得去找我们的朋友。
We gotta go find our friend.
如果了解洛蒂,她很可能穿过某个传送门,只是为了证明我们不够支持她的热情。
If I know Lottie, she probably went through a portal to prove a point about us being more supportive of her passions.
我们得找到那个区域。
We've gotta find that section.
就在那儿。
There it is.
关于极其冷门主题、能通往其他世界的书籍。
Books about super obscure topics that doubles portals to other worlds.
现在我们只需要弄清楚洛蒂进了哪一本书。
Now we just gotta figure out which book Lottie went into.
这得花上好久。
This is gonna take forever.
真不敢相信我居然真的在一本书记里。
Can't believe I'm actually inside a book.
哇哦。
Woah.
这明显是大西洋的生态系统。
This is clearly an Atlantic ecosystem.
四周全是水,望不到边。
It's just water for miles.
我刚才是不是听到鸟叫声了?
Did I just hear a bird calling?
声音肯定是从那边的洞穴传来的。
It must be coming from that cave over there.
让我爬进去看看。
Let me just crawl inside.
这里确实很阴森。
It It certainly is spooky in here.
到处都是阴影。
So many shadows.
那个阴影正在靠近。
That shadow is moving closer.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
这根本不是阴影。
It it's not a shadow at all.
它是个
It's a
露露,我好像听到洛蒂的声音从这些书里传出来。
Lulu, I feel like I just heard Lottie's voice coming out of one of these books.
这说明她穿越的传送门一定就在附近。
That must mean whatever portal she traveled through is close by.
我们认识我们的朋友。
We know our friend.
洛蒂会想进入哪本书?
What book would Lottie want to enter?
这本怎么样?
What about this one?
《家庭、信仰与财富:女性四十岁前拥有一切指南》。
Family, Faith, and Fortune, A Woman's Guide to Having It All by 40.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我总觉得洛蒂已经拥有一切了。
I kinda feel like Lottie already has it all.
值得一试。
It's worth a shot.
来吧。
Come on.
我们跳进传送门,快速找一下洛蒂。
We'll hop in the portal and have a quick look around for Lottie.
跳。
Jump.
哇哦。
Woah.
我们三、二、一,马上回来。
And we're back in three, two, one, action.
欢迎回到《家庭、信仰与财富》。
Welcome back to Family, Faith, and Fortune.
我是盖尔·温特沃斯,今天来教各位女士如何在四十岁前拥有这一切。
I'm Gail Wentworth, and I'm here to show you ladies how to have it all by forty.
不好意思,盖尔。
Excuse me, Gail.
哦
Oh,
很好。
great.
一个小孩毁了我整本书。
A small child derailing my entire book.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们在找一个朋友,大概这么高,棕色头发,有着无法被击垮的冒险精神。
We're looking for a friend about yay high, brown hair, adventurous spirit that can't be crushed.
我的书里不允许小孩进入,你也包括在内。
Children aren't allowed in my book, and that includes you too.
安保。
Security.
快点。
Quick.
通过传送门回去。
Back through the portal.
回到图书馆。
Back in the library.
好的。
Okay.
嗯,洛蒂肯定不在那本书里。
Well, Lottie definitely wasn't in that book.
那这本呢?
How about this one?
1200种不同的火车汽笛声。
1,200 different types of train whistles.
这看起来确实像是洛蒂会喜欢的东西。
This does seem like something Lottie would like.
你别管了,去查清楚。
Nothing you do but find out.
哇哦。
Woah.
我可真没料到这个传送门会把我们直接丢在铁轨正中央。
Well, I sure didn't expect that portal to drop us off right in the middle of the train tracks.
我没看到任何
I don't see any sign of
洛蒂的踪迹,但我看到一辆巨大的蒸汽机车正朝我们疾驰而来。
Lottie, but I do see a giant steam engine barreling towards us.
它的汽笛声确实很独特。
It really does have a distinct whistle.
这太刺激了,
It's thrill,
但音调很低沉。
yet baritone.
别再说汽笛了,
Enough about
关于汽笛。
the whistle.
我们得通过传送门回去。
We gotta get back through the portal.
哇哦。
Woah.
嗯,刚才真是有惊无险。
Well, that was a close one.
谁会想到火车的汽笛声竟然这么危险?
Who knew train whistles could be so dangerous?
我们的朋友会去哪儿呢?
Where could our friend be?
我们来想想她的兴趣吧。
Let's think about her interests.
冒险、自然、没有插图的书。
Adventures, nature, books with no pictures.
那这本书呢?
What about this book?
大西洋生态系统的不规则风模式。
Irregular Wind Patterns of the Atlantic Ecosystem.
呃。
Ugh.
它背面还有一个发光的紫色传送门。
It's got a glowing purple portal on the back of it too.
还有一张便利贴。
And a sticky note.
嘿,阿比和露露。
Hey, Abby and Lulu.
别自夸,但我确实穿过这本书的传送门。
Not to brag, but I went through this book portal.
看来冷门书籍比捉迷藏有趣多了。
Looks like obscure books are more fun than tag after all.
好吧。
Okay.
好的。
Okay.
听起来她确实对我们很生气。
It definitely sounds like she's annoyed with us.
洛蒂,抓紧了。
Lottie, hold tight.
你最好的朋友来救你了。
Your besties are coming to get you.
跳。
Jump.
哇哦。
Woah.
洛蒂,你在哪里?
Lottie, where are you?
露露和我在这里。
Lulu and I are here
为了救你免受这超强的风或者这本书所讲的其他东西的影响。
to save you from the super intense wind or whatever this book is about.
我大胆猜测,她很可能就在那边那个洞里。
I'm going to make an educated guess that she's probably in that cave over there.
来吧。
Come on.
这里又脏又湿,真恶心。
It's all gross and drippy in here.
Lottie,Lottie,我来了。
Lottie, Lottie, I'm here.
救命。
Help.
我需要帮助。
I need help.
我有点看不清,但好像她正被
I can't quite see, but it looks like she's being attacked by
一群难以置信可爱的幼海鹦和它们的妈妈?
An unbelievably cute litter of baby puffins and its mama?
所谓被攻击,其实是被拥抱。
And by attacked, I mean cuddled.
洛蒂,你为什么
Lottie, why
在喊救命?
are you yelling for help?
因为
Because
我需要帮忙拥抱这些可爱到爆的幼海鹦。
I need help cuddling these unbelievably cute baby puppins.
我只有两只手,但有太多爱要给予和接收。
I only have two arms, and there is so much love to give and receive.
我们很乐意在拥抱方面帮你。
We'd love to help you in the cuddle department.
来吧,露露。
Come on, Lulu.
嘿,这对我来说意义重大。
Hey, that means a lot.
现在,我们回图书馆怎么样?
Now, how about we head back to the library?
我觉得我那本关于派的书应该已经可以归还了。
I think my book on pie should be returned by now.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
我说
I say
抓到你了,艾比。
Tag, you're it, Abby.
哦,来吧,露露。
Oh, come on, Lulu.
这不公平。
That wasn't fair.
派。
Pies.
结束。
The end.
现在,李与作者对话。
And now, Lee speaks with the author.
所以,安妮卡,你写了《图书馆冒险》。
So Annika, you wrote The Library Adventure.
是的。
Yeah.
你喜欢去图书馆吗?
Do you like to go to the library?
那里有一个涂色区,我喜欢在那里涂色,也喜欢找我想读的章节书。
There's a coloring space where I like to color, and I like to find chapter books that I wanna read.
真酷。
That's cool.
你还记得上次从图书馆借的那本书吗?
Do you remember the last book that you checked out from the library?
我正在读一本叫《小狗之家》的书。
I'm reading a book called Puppy Place.
现在讲的是小猫和小狗的故事。
Right now, it's about a kitten and a puppy.
小狗叫玛吉,小猫叫麦克斯。
The puppy is named Maggie and the kitten is named Max.
听起来你很喜欢动物。
Sounds like you are a fan of animals.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢。
I am.
嗯,你故事里的洛蒂似乎也喜欢动物。
Well, Lottie from your story seems like she is a fan of animals too.
在把海鹦写进你的故事之前,你了解过它们吗?
Did you learn anything about puffins before you put them in your story?
是的。
Yeah.
我了解过。
I did.
它们会飞,然后潜入水下抓鱼。
They can fly, and then they dive underwater to get fish.
接着它们就浮在水面上,再飞起来去抓更多的鱼。
And then they just sit on the top of the water, then they fly again and go get fish.
它们会吞下一些,然后把剩下的喂给小宝宝。
And they swallow some, and then they give the rest to their babies.
你知道吗,我喜欢你的故事,因为你的故事里,书里真的有通往另一个世界的传送门。
You know, I love your story because in your story, there's, like, literal portals in the books that take you to another world.
但阅读本身,即使在现实生活中,不也像是被带入另一个世界吗?
But isn't reading itself, even in real life, kind of like being taken to another world?
是的。
Yeah.
而且我非常喜欢写故事。
And I love to write stories.
这是另一种让自己沉浸其中的方式。
That's another way to transport yourself.
如果你能选择你书中的任何一本,让它本身成为一个通往书中世界的传送门,你会选哪一本?
If you could choose any of your books to have a portal itself that would take you into the world of the book, which book would you choose?
一本关于美人鱼的。
One about mermaids.
你在美人鱼的世界里会做什么?
What would you do in the mermaid world?
去太平洋看看乌贼和章鱼。
Go visit the Pacific Ocean and see squid and octopuses.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
酷。
Cool.
美人鱼可以帮助你观察野生动物,因为你喜欢动物。
The mermaids could help you see wildlife because you love animals.
是的。
Yeah.
我喜欢。
I do.
你自己养宠物吗?
Do you have any pets yourself?
没有。
No.
但我打算养一只仓鼠。
But I'm gonna get one hamster.
仓鼠。
Ster.
哦,那真酷。
Oh, that's cool.
你什么时候买仓鼠?
When are you getting the hamster?
大概下周吧。
Probably next week.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
好快啊。
That's soon.
你一定很兴奋吧。
You must be excited.
是的。
Yeah.
我是。
I am.
非常兴奋。
Very excited.
太棒了。
Awesome.
非常感谢你们演绎我的故事,安妮卡。
Thank you so much for letting us perform your story, Annika.
谢谢。
Thank you.
再见。
Bye.
我们马上回来。
We'll be right back.
为成年人解锁你的文字。
Access your words for the grown ups.
嘿,大人们。
Hey, grown ups.
今天的节目由Bombas赞助。
Today's episode is sponsored by Bombas.
人们总问我2026年的决心,我就说:兄弟,现在才二月呢。
You know, people keep asking asking me about my 2026 resolutions, and I'm like, bruh, it's February.
我以为我们把新年决心留在一月了,但后来我想起我清单上第一条就是:让自己舒服点。
I thought we left our New Year's resolutions in January, but then I remember the number one resolution at the top of my list getting comfy.
这时候,Bombas就派上用场了。
And that's where Bombas comes in.
它们为我日常穿的所有衣物带来了极致的舒适感。
They're bringing serious comfort to all my everyday go tos.
今年我看了很多冬奥会,正考虑去练雪橇。
This year, I've been watching the Winter Olympics a lot, and I'm thinking of taking up the luge.
哇,全新的Bombas运动袜简直太适合这个了。
And wow, the all new Bombas sports socks would be perfect for that.
它们在理论上我最需要的地方提供了缓冲,具有排汗功能,并配备了其他多种科技特性,我相信这些能让我在雪橇赛道上保持舒适和稳固。
They're cushioned where I would theoretically need it most, sweat wicking, and loaded with other tech features that I'm sure would keep me comfy and locked in on the luge track.
更贴合我的需求的是,Bombas 为我那些居家日常的承诺提供了最舒适的鞋履选择。
Even more in my lane, Bombas has me covered for those everyday around the house resolutions with the comfiest footwear imaginable.
例如,这个周末,我计划穿着全新的周六麂皮套脚鞋去开门。
For example, this weekend, I'm planning on answering the door in my brand new Saturday suede slip on shoes.
它们给人一种我正在外出奔波的错觉,但实际舒适度超乎你的想象。
They give the illusion that I'm on the go with more comfort than you could ever imagine.
而在其下方,是所有最柔软的底层衣物,会让你重新思考整个衣橱。
And underneath it, all the softest base layers that will have you rethinking your whole wardrobe.
Bombas 的内衣和T恤柔软、透气,触感如丝般顺滑。
Bombas underwear and t shirts are flexible, breathable, and buttery smooth.
这些高品质的日常必备单品,我出门时从不离身。
Premium everyday go tos that I won't leave the house without.
而我最喜欢的一点是:每购买一件商品,就会向面临住房和安全问题的人捐赠一件必需的衣物。
And here's my favorite part for every item you purchase, an essential clothing item is donated to someone facing housing and security.
每购买一件,就捐赠一件,已捐赠超过1.5亿件,且仍在持续增加。
One purchased, one donated with over 150,000,000 donations and counting.
请前往 bombas.com/family26,使用代码 family26,首次购买享受8折优惠。
So head on over to bombas.com/family26 and use code family26 for 20% off your first purchase.
网址是 bombas.com/family26,结账时输入代码 Family26。
That's bombas.com/family26, code Family26 at checkout.
嘿,大人们。
Hey, grown ups.
我是李。
Lee here.
来看 Story Pirates 的现场演出。
See Story Pirates live.
我们出色的巡演团队,包括埃里克,今年春天将访问一些东海岸城市,表演你们最爱的播客歌曲。
Our amazing touring cast, including Eric, will be visiting some East Coast cities this spring to perform some of your favorite songs from the podcast.
他们还会从观众中的孩子们那里收集创意,即兴创作一个只演出一次的全新故事。
And they'll take suggestions from kids in the audience to create a brand new story that will only be seen once.
最重要的是,我们所有的即将上演的演出都在周末,所以不用担心上学日或睡前例行安排。
Best of all, all of our upcoming shows are on weekends, so no need to worry about school nights or bedtime routines.
我们很快将在宾夕法尼亚州的芒豪尔(匹兹堡外)、俄亥俄州的辛辛那提、新罕布什尔州的朴茨茅斯、马萨诸塞州的梅德福德(波士顿外)以及康涅狄格州的里奇菲尔德与大家见面。
We'll see you soon in Munhall, Pennsylvania, just outside of Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Ohio, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Medford, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, and Richfield, Connecticut.
所有演出的门票现已在 storypirates.com/live 上发售。
Tickets to all the shows are on sale now at storypirates.com/live.
欢迎回到《故事之爱》,在这里我们会朗读孩子们写的故事,然后一起讨论它们。
Welcome back to Story Love, where we read stories written by kids, and then we talk about them.
而我们所说的‘我们’,指的是彼得和我。
And by we, I mean Peter and myself.
我们就是那种人。
We are those people.
彼得是其中一个,另一个就是你。
Peter and the other is you.
我们。
We.
李。
Lee.
那些人。
Are those people.
我们。
We.
我就是那些人。
Am those guys.
今天的第一则故事来自科罗拉多州一位名叫艾尔西的12岁孩子,艾尔西的故事叫《卡在洗衣篮里》。
Today's first story comes to us from a 12 year old in Colorado named Elsie, and Elsie's story is called stuck in the hamper.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
如果这种事曾经发生在你身上,你就知道这可是个非常严肃的话题。
If that's ever happened to you, you know this is a very serious topic.
嗯。
Mhmm.
展开剩余字幕(还有 228 条)
这是一个关于猛犸象的故事,但不会押韵。
This is a story about a mammoth, but it's not going to rhyme.
哦,谢天谢地。
Oh, phew.
从前有一只名叫约翰的猛犸象。
Once upon a time, there was a mammoth named John.
有一天,约翰在洗衣服时,被卡在了洗衣篮里。
One day when John was doing laundry, he got stuck in the hamper.
他身材圆润而不是方正,所以很难脱身。
He was more round than square, so it was hard to get out.
他试着收腹,但没用。
He tried to suck in his stomach, but that didn't work.
他试了很多种方法,但还是出不来。
He tried many different things, but he still couldn't get out.
他被困了三个小时,才想起自己带了手机。
He was stuck for three hours before he remembered he had his phone.
他可以打电话求助。
He could call for help.
他决定打电话给他的好朋友杰夫。
He decided to call his best friend Jeff.
嗨,杰夫,约翰说。
Hi, Jeff, said John.
嘿,约翰。
Hey, John.
怎么了?
What's up?
杰夫说。
Said Jeff.
我被困在洗衣篮里了。
I'm stuck in the hamper.
不用多说了。
Say no more.
我马上就到。
I'll be there in a jiffy.
几分钟后,杰夫到了,并且带了一把电锯。
A few minutes later, Jeff was there and had brought a chainsaw.
杰夫用电锯把约翰救了出来。
Jeff used the chainsaw to get John unstuck.
你把我的洗衣篮弄坏了,约翰说。
You broke my hamper, said John.
你真是个庞然大物。
You're a mammoth.
你不需要衣服,杰夫说。
You don't need clothes, said Jeff.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
约翰说。
Said John.
这
The
结束。
end.
哇哦。
Woah.
这个转折我完全没料到。
That's a twist I did not see coming.
我会说,就像一头猛犸象对自己会卡住感到惊讶。
I'll tell you what, like a mammoth being surprised that they're stuck anywhere.
我心想,得了吧。
I'm like, come on.
来吧,约翰。
Come on, John.
你马上就要卡在
You're gonna get stuck in a
如果你是猛犸象,就会被卡住。
hamper if you're a mammoth.
名字里就说了。
It's in the name.
是的。
Yeah.
你就是猛犸象。
You're mammoth.
你说的‘hamper’是指
By hamper, do
我们只是指一个洗衣篮,还是那种可以打开的抽屉?
we mean just like a laundry basket or like like one of those, like, drawers that you open?
我祖父母家有个洗衣滑道,哦。
My grandparents had a laundry chute Oh.
那太棒了,现在才说到重点。
Which was great Now we're talking.
把一些G.I.乔娃送下去。
To send some GI Joes down.
哦,我喜欢洗衣 chute。
Oh, I love laundry chutes.
天啊,这太有趣了。
Man, that's fun.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我非常喜欢这位朋友,杰夫。
Well, I love this friend, Jeff.
他是个很棒的朋友。
He's a great friend.
嗯。
Mhmm.
他救了他的朋友,但也对他讲真话。
He saves his pal, but he also tells him the truth.
是的
Yeah.
这是友谊中非常重要的一部分。
Which is a really important part of friendship.
比如,我不会
Like, I don't
我不知道该怎么跟你说,但你是一头猛犸象,而且你不穿衣服。
know how to I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a mammoth and you don't wear clothes.
我很喜欢杰夫这个角色以这种方式出现,让你觉得:杰夫,你太不讲理了。
I love that Jeff as a character comes in in this way where you're like, Jeff, you are unreasonable.
你或许,你知道的,应该好好想想。
You're maybe, you know, you should think.
但他却给出了最明智的建议。
And then he has the most sound advice.
因为他带着电锯出现了。
Because he comes in with a chainsaw.
这并不明智。
Which is not prudent.
不。
No.
我不喜欢用链锯把任何人从什么里面弄出来。
I'm not into using a chainsaw to get someone out of anything.
链锯作为解决方案的情况非常罕见。
It's it is very rare that a chainsaw is the solution.
我喜欢斧头。
I love an axe.
我喜欢劈柴。
I love chopping wood.
当然。
Sure.
嗯,链锯就像斧头的12倍。
Well, chainsaw is like an axe times 12.
乘以12?
Times 12?
我倒觉得链条锯上的每一个小齿
I'd argue every little tooth on
都是一个放大器。
that chainsaw is the a multiplier.
也许吧。
Maybe.
我们得赶紧请一些链条锯专家来这个节目。
We need some chainsaw scientists on this show, pronto.
我们可以找一个来。
We could get one.
干得漂亮,LC。
Great job, LC.
太棒了。
Amazing.
李,这个下一段故事来自加拿大一位名叫亚瑟的六岁孩子。
Lee, this next story comes to us from a six year old from Canada named Arthur.
亚瑟的故事叫做
And Arthur's story is called
烤架与药片。
Grill and Pill.
好标题。
Great title.
上一个故事承诺没有押韵。
The last story promised no rhymes.
我感觉这个故事会不一样。
I have a feeling this story will be different.
有可能。
It's possible.
夫人。
Mrs.
格里尔夫人和
Grill and Mrs.
皮尔夫人是双胞胎。
Pill are twins.
她们住在一个素描本里。
They live in a sketchbook.
她们的工作是建造东西。
Their job is to build stuff.
有一天,他们建了一栋房子。
One day, they made a house.
发生了一场地震,所有的房子都倒塌了,所以他们被解雇了。
There was an earthquake and all the houses broke, so they were fired.
他们感到很难过。
They felt sad.
他们礼貌地请求回来工作,但他们的老板说,不行。
They asked politely to come back, but their boss said, no.
他们一直走啊走,直到找到另一个可以建房子的地方。
They walked and walked and walked until they found another place to build houses.
他们为一个叫克里奇的人建了房子,他有一个朋友,是个叫皮奇的南瓜。
They built them for a human called Critch, who had a friend who was a pumpkin called Pitch.
皮奇很吓人,因为他有太多眼睛。
Pitch was scary as he had so many eyeballs.
还有一只幽灵,他非常正常,但他有手臂。
There was also a ghost who was perfectly normal, but he has arms.
惊喜。
Surprise.
克里奇是个女巫,把房子变成了幽灵南瓜。
Critch was a witch and turned the houses into ghost pumpkin.
格里尔太太和皮尔太太决定报警。
Missus Grill and missus Pill decided to call the police.
警察忘了这件事,于是克里奇和皮奇逮捕了警察。
The police forgot, so Critch and Pitch arrested the police.
在此期间,格里尔夫人和皮尔夫人用一种超强的胶水把他们全都围了起来,你们哪儿也去不了,因为我胶水太强了。
During this, missus Grill and missus Pill built a jail around them all with, you will never go anywhere because I'm so strong glue.
结束了。
The end.
格里尔和皮尔的策略真棒。
Fantastic strategy from grill and pill here
嗯。
Mhmm.
直接用一个监狱把整个问题都围起来。
To just build a jail around the entirety of their problem.
嗯。
Mhmm.
直接建个大监狱,是的。
Just build a big jail Yeah.
把所有东西都围起来。
Around everything.
然后你就把所有东西都关进去了。
And then you get everything in there.
克里奇、皮奇,还有警察。
Critch, Pitch, the police.
我喜欢克里奇和皮奇。
I love Critch and Pitch.
嗯嗯。
Uh-huh.
你知道吗,真正让我着迷的是这个故事:他们为一个叫克里奇的人建造房子,而克里奇有个朋友,是个叫皮奇的南瓜,皮奇很吓人,因为他长了太多眼睛。
You know, that's when the story really took off for me is that they built they're building houses for a human named Critch who had a friend who's a pumpkin named Pitch who's scary because he had so many eyeballs.
嗯。
Mhmm.
不知为什么,我就是能清晰地想象出克里奇和皮奇的样子。
For some reason, I just really can see Critch and Pitch.
是的。
Yeah.
他们太棒了。
They're awesome.
有点说不准。
Kinda I don't know.
真正能看见的是Pitch。
Who can really see is Pitch.
是的。
Yeah.
没错。
That's true.
让我们记住一下。
Let's just remember.
他们住在速写本里。
They live in a sketchbook.
没错。
That's true.
这一切都发生在速写本里。
All of this took place in a sketchbook.
没错。
That's true.
而且发生了一场地震。
And there's an earthquake.
他们的工作是建造东西。
Their job is to build stuff.
他们建了一栋房子。
They made a house.
发生了一场地震。
There's an earthquake.
所有的房子都塌了。
All the houses broke.
哇。
Wow.
所以他们生活在一个速写本里。
And so they live in a sketchbook.
这一切都是图画。
All of this is are drawings.
那么地震是不是就像有人走过来拿起速写本,撕掉几页?
And so was the earthquake like somebody coming up and picking up the sketchbook and maybe ripping out a few pages?
速写本里面一片混乱吗?
And it was chaotic within the sketchbook?
对。
Right.
是的。
It's yeah.
我觉得你能看到手在随着故事的发展不断绘画。
I think I think you can see the hands drawing it as the story goes.
就像那部老式的《乐一通》。
It's like that old Looney Tunes.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm talking about?
对。
Yeah.
他们让达菲鸭打败达菲鸭
Where they Daffy Ducks beat Daffy Ducks
被擦掉了。
gets erased.
正在擦除。
Is erasing.
我朋友的画真可恶。
Drawing my friends are despicable.
是的。
Yeah.
这是个经典。
It's a classic.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
我们很喜欢。
We love it.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
干得好,亚瑟。
Great work, Arthur.
精彩的故事。
Amazing story.
好的。
Alright.
这是我们的最后一个。
Here's our last one.
这是来自马里兰州七岁女孩露娜的故事,名叫《蒂姆》。
It's from Luna, age seven in Maryland, and it's called Tim.
蒂姆。
Tim.
从前有一个垃圾桶,里面住着一只名叫蒂姆的苍蝇,他一直生活在垃圾桶里。
Once upon a trash can, there was a fly named Tim, and he always had lived in the trash can.
但有一天,他受够了所有的臭味和烂苹果。
But one day, he got tired of all the stinkiness and rotten apples.
于是某天晚上,他对妈妈说:‘我晚饭前就回来’,然后就出发去环游世界了。
So one night, he told his mom, I'll be back by dinner, and he left to go see the world.
他去了客厅,看了一会儿电视。
He went to the living room, and he watched some TV.
他没网了,但因为窗户开着,他就飞到了外面。
He ran out of Wi Fi, but he went outside because the window was open.
他说:‘哇哦。'
He said, wow.
他飞到了树上。
He flew to the tree.
他和一些蜜蜂交了朋友。
He made friends with some bees.
他喜欢它们。
He liked them.
他飞回了自己的垃圾桶,吃了发霉的汤当晚餐,又吃了化掉的冰棒当甜点。
He flew back to his trash can and ate moldy soup for dinner and melted popsicle for dessert.
故事结束,他们过上了幸福的垃圾桶生活。
The end, and they lived happily ever trash ter.
哇。
Wow.
你知道吗?在你的窗外,有一个完全不同的世界。
This is a you know, there's a there's a whole world outside your window.
但没有什么地方能比得上家。
But there is no place like home.
没有地方比得上家。
There's no place like home.
你可以在这里吃到发霉的汤。
Where you can get your moldy soup.
你知道,这明显是
You know right away that this is
当他说‘我受够了臭味和腐烂的苹果’时,这就像一只叛逆的青少年苍蝇。
a a rebellious teenage fly when he says, I'm tired of stinkiness and rotten apples.
我觉得,很难找到一只苍蝇会有同样的感受。
I think it's you'd be hard pressed to find a fly that felt the same way.
大多数苍蝇都喜欢这些东西。
Most flies like that stuff.
但我也会说,蒂姆其实也喜欢这些东西。
But I also would argue that Tim likes that stuff too.
当他吃完后回家,吃发霉的汤和融化的冰棍当晚餐和甜点时,我非常清楚,这些就是他的慰藉食物。
It's very clear to me when he eats them, goes home and has moldy soup and melted popsicle for dinner and dessert, that those are comfort foods.
对吧?
Right?
就像蒂姆一样,我真的很高兴蒂姆离开了,他遇到了一些蜜蜂,和他们成了朋友等等。
Like Tim I'm really glad Tim got out, that he met some bees, he was friends with them, etcetera.
是的。
Yeah.
但他又回家了。
But he came home again.
我也很喜欢
I also love
他没网了。
that he ran out of Wi Fi.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,那是因为
Well, that's
这就是人们外出的唯一理由,不是吗?
the only reason anyone would ever go outside, isn't it?
就像,唉,Wi-Fi
It's like, ugh, Wi Fi
断了。
is out.
那我只好去体验大自然的Wi-Fi了。
Guess I'll go experience nature's Wi Fi.
我喜欢手机没电或者突然没Wi-Fi的时候,那时我会突然看向书架。
I love when I when my phone is dead or suddenly there's no Wi Fi, and then I'm I I suddenly look at the bookshelf.
是的。
Yeah.
我随手抽出一本书,就像在拿一件古老的
I pull a book out like it's an ancient
典籍。
Tome.
古籍,然后我想,这里面藏着什么知识呢?
Tome, and I go, what is this knowledge within?
然后你就学会了一个咒语。
And then you learn a spell.
然后我学会了一个咒语。
And then I learn a spell.
那个咒语能让Wi-Fi恢复。
That brings the Wi Fi back.
是的。
Yeah.
然后我就再也没读过那本书。
And then I never read the book again.
那本书叫《路由器手册》。
That book was called The Router Manual.
对。
Yes.
曾经是。
Was.
阅读手册。
Reading manuals.
露娜,我更愿意读
Luna, I would prefer to read
你的故事而不是手册。
your story over a manual any day.
要阅读今天所有的《故事之爱》故事,请前往 storypirates.com。
To read all of today's Story Love stories, just head to storypirates.com.
别忘了,你可以在故事海盗的 YouTube 频道上观看《故事之爱》的更长版本,记得有大人陪同。
And remember, you can watch an even longer version of Story Love on the Story Pirates YouTube page with help from your grown up.
大人可以将故事提交至 storypirates.com。
Grown ups can submit stories at storypirates.com.
别忘了,我们会回复每一封来稿。
And remember, we respond to every single one.
今天的节目就到这里。
That's it for today's episode.
感谢今天的作者安妮卡,我们下周会带来另一个全新的故事。
Thanks to today's author, Annika, and we'll be back next week with another brand new one for you.
在那之前,保持创意,保持善良。
Until then, stay creative and stay kind.
《故事海盗》播客由故事海盗工作室制作。
The Story Pirates podcast is a production of Story Pirates Studios.
执行制片人:李·奥弗特里和本杰明·萨尔卡。
Executive produced by Lee Overtree and Benjamin Salka.
本集由伊莎贝尔·阿里奇奥、萨姆·贝尔、彼得·麦克纳尼、利·奥弗特里和布列塔尼·斯塔尔制作。
This episode was produced by Isabelle Arricchio, Sam Bear, Peter McNerney, Leigh Overtree, and Brittany Stahl.
录音、音效设计和混音由萨姆·贝尔在纽约市的Relic Room完成。
Recording sound design and mixing by Sam Bear at the Relic Room in New York City.
额外制作由布雷特·图宾负责。
Additional production by Brett Tubin.
主题曲由鲍比·劳德创作。
Theme song by Bobby Lord.
音乐配乐由埃里克·埃尔森和杰克·米切尔制作。
Musical scoring by Eric Erson and Jack Mitchell.
我们的首席编剧是彼得·麦克纳尼。
Our head writer is Peter McNerney.
常驻编剧是梅根·奥尼尔和亚历克西斯·辛普森。
Staff writers are Megan O'Neil and Alexis Simpson.
《图书馆冒险》由蕾切尔·贾罗斯基改编。
The library adventure was adapted by Rachel Jaroski.
本集插画由卡米拉·富兰克林创作。
Episode artwork by Camilla Franklin.
本集演出由格雷格·巴内特、米歇尔·陈·本内特、杰克·法隆、彼得·麦克纳尼、森田健人、梅根·奥尼尔和布列塔尼·斯塔尔出演。
This episode features performances by Greg Barnett, Michelle Chan Bennett, Jake Fallon, Peter McNerney, Kento Morita, Megan O'Neil and Brittany Stahl.
闲逛着,找本书读,闲逛着。
Hanging around, looking for a book to read, hanging around.
哦,看啊,《西北大西洋的鱼类》第九部分。
Oh, look, Fishes of the Western North Atlantic part nine.
自从看完第八部分后,我就一直很想读这一本。
I've been really meaning to read this ever since I finished part eight.
好的。
Okay.
我这就打开它然后
I'll just open it up and
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。