本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
这是iHeart播客。
This is an iHeart podcast.
百分百真人录制。
Guaranteed human.
好像
Seems like
就在昨天,那两位五环播客的主持人还在巴黎为奥运会做报道,而现在我们即将前往米兰,为2026年米兰-科尔蒂纳冬奥会做准备。
just yesterday that the two guys five rings podcast was in Paris for the Olympics, and now we're heading to Milan for the twenty twenty six Milan Cortina Olympic Winter Games.
我是杨伯文。
I'm Bowen Yang.
我是马特·罗杰斯,我们将作为两位主持人,与来自93个国家的运动员一起,前往意大利阿尔卑斯山,报道2026年米兰-科尔蒂纳冬奥会。
And I'm Matt Rogers, and we'll join athletes from 93 countries as two guys, five rings hits the Italian Alps for the twenty twenty six Milan Cortina Olympic Winter Games.
打开你的免费iHeartRadio应用。
Open your free iHeartRadio app.
我们有提到它是免费的吗?
Did we mention it's free?
搜索《两个家伙,五环》并立即收听。
Search two guys, five rings and listen now.
嘿。
Hey.
我是《有目的》播客的主持人杰·谢蒂。
I'm Jay Shetty, host of the On Purpose podcast.
在最近的一集中,我与尼克·乔纳斯——歌手、词曲作者、演员和全球超级巨星——进行了对话。
On a recent episode, I sat down with Nick Jonas, singer, songwriter, actor, and global superstar.
我脑子一片空白。
I went blank.
我走音了,然后就再也找不回状态了。
I hit a bad note, then I couldn't recover.
我逐渐形成了一种观念,认为音乐和音乐家的身份就是我的全部自我。
And I I built up this idea that music and being a musician was my whole identity.
如果你拿走这个身份,我必须重新认识自己是谁。
I I had to sort of relearn who I was if you took this thing away.
我是谁?
Who am I?
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你常用的播客平台收听杰·沙蒂的《有目的》。
Listen to On Purpose with Jay Shetty on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
嘿,欢迎收听这个播客。
Hey, and welcome to the podcast.
我是乔什,这是查克,杰里也来了。
I'm Josh, and there's Chuck, and Jerry's here.
我刚意识到我像往常一样开场了,但其实不是,因为杰里并不真的在这里。
And I just realized that I opened this like a regular episode, but it's not because Jerry's not really here.
她是为了戴夫来的,戴夫附身了杰里,所以这期是个短篇。
She's here for Dave, who's possessed Jerry, which makes this a short stuff.
没错。
That's right.
今天我们聊了色彩心理学。
And we were talking about color psychology today.
你把这一点整理出来了,我觉得这挺不错的,因为说人们会对颜色产生反应,这看起来似乎很明显,确实如此。
You put this one together, and I think it's a pretty good one because, you know, it seems sort of obvious to say that people have reactions to color, and it is.
但除了看到颜色后产生感觉之外,还有很多其他因素在起作用,比如你成长的环境、你所处的文化背景。
But there's there's a lot more that goes into it beyond just like seeing a color and having a feeling, like where you were raised, what kind of culture you were raised in
嗯。
Mhmm.
也许还有你的年龄、当时的心情,或者你对那种颜色的具体经历。
Maybe how old you are, maybe how you're feeling at the time, specific experiences with that kind of color.
有一个专门研究这个的领域,叫做色彩心理学。
And there's a field that studies this called color psychology.
是的。
Yeah.
所以这个领域很有趣,因为它很快就能发现,由于你刚才提到的这些因素,色彩心理学并不存在普遍性。
So it's an interesting field in that It's very quickly figured out there's no universality to color psychology because of all those factors that you just mentioned.
这是一种非常个人化的反应,但人们确实会对颜色产生情感和心理上的反应,这意味着颜色对他们来说完全是象征性的,这一点值得深入研究和探索。
It's a very personal response, but the fact that people do have emotional and psychological responses to color, which means that it's just totally symbolic to them, that that is worth investigating and diving into.
而且,当涉及到大型文化群体时,尤其是在多个社会构成更大文化背景下,作为营销人员或广告商,你可以利用这些普遍趋势来影响人们的选择。
And then also, there are some broad strokes, especially when you're talking about a large culture, a bunch of societies that form an even bigger culture that you can manipulate to sell things to those people if you want to using color as a marketer, advertiser.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,除了你自己家里或者想怎么粉刷房间这种小事之外,实际上还有很多值得思考的地方,顺便说一下,我们很快就要把卧室整个涂成一种颜色了。
I mean, lot of thought, like, beyond just your own home or whatever, how how you wanna paint your room, which, by the way, we're gonna color drench our bedroom soon.
你听说过这个吗?
Have you heard of this?
没有。
No.
‘色彩沉浸’就是把房间里所有东西都涂成同一种颜色,哦,真不错。
Color drenching is when you paint everything in there Oh, neat.
天花板、踢脚线、门,所有东西都用同一种颜色。
The same color, like ceiling, trim, doors, everything.
那灯啊之类的物品呢?还是只限于固定不动的结构?
What about, like, in lamps and stuff too or just the stuff that's fastened down?
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
没有。
No.
就是墙壁、天花板、踢脚线、门,所有你通常会刷漆的地方。
Just like walls, ceiling, trim, doors, every everything you would normally paint.
你把所有东西都刷成同一种颜色,嗯。
You paint it all one color Mhmm.
听起来可能有点压抑,但实际上特别棒,而且这似乎正成为一种潮流。
And it's it sounds oppressive, but it's really kind of awesome, and it it seems like a a trend.
这听起来真的很酷。
That sounds really cool.
你们用的是哑光漆吗?
Are you doing it in matte?
对于这种效果,哑光似乎最合适。
It seems like a matte would be best for something like that.
是的。
Yeah.
可能是哑光,也可能是半光,但我认为它会让我们的卧室显得更温馨,这正是我们想要的。
Probably matte, maybe semi gloss, but it'll be I think it'll really cozy up our bedroom, which we're looking to do.
太酷了,老兄。
That's cool, man.
你知道你要选什么颜色吗?
Do you know what color you're going to get?
可能是深绿色,那种比较暗的颜色。
Probably like a a deep green, something kinda dark.
好的。
Okay.
我以前在九十年代的时候有过,那时候酒红色和深蓝色很流行
I I used to have back in the nineties, back when burgundy and dark blue and
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
猎人绿那时都很流行。
Hunter green were all in fashion.
我把它们都用在了我的卧室里,看起来还不错。
I put them all together in my bedroom and it looks Uh-huh.
太棒了。
Knockout.
太好了。
Awesome.
是的。
Yeah.
我会让你知道进展如何的。
Well, I'll let you know how it goes.
好的。
Okay.
我就会轻轻推一下你,然后问:你觉得怎么样?
I'll just I'll just nudge you in bed and say, what do you think?
完美。
Perfect.
好的。
Alright.
我们刚才在谈一些显而易见的事情,比如给房间刷漆之类的。
So we were talking about the obvious thing like just painting a room or something.
但你知道吗?为标志、大型企业大堂、护士制服或儿童病房的颜色做设计,其实需要考虑很多因素。
But, you know, a lot of thought goes into color design for logos and, like, the lobby of the big corporation or what kind of color the the nurses uniform should be or the kids hospital room should be.
这都是色彩心理学的内容。
Like, that's all color psychology.
当然。
For sure.
还有色彩象征意义,你的文化会告诉你,嘿。
There's also color symbolism too, where your culture basically says, hey.
我们觉得穿黑色是哀悼的象征。
We believe wearing black is a sign of mourning.
比如,如果你在哀悼,就穿黑色。
Like, if you're in mourning, wear black.
如果你去另一个文化背景的地方,通常在东方,他们会说:不。
If you go to another culture, typically in the East, they'll say, no.
哀悼时应该穿白色。
You wear white when you're in mourning.
对吧?
Right?
所以颜色本身并没有固有的含义或象征意义。
So there's not an inherent meaning or symbolism in colors.
这一切都取决于某种文化对颜色意义的界定。
It's all what one culture decides that color means.
比如,另一个很好的例子是把绿色与好运联系在一起。
Like, another good example is associating luck with green.
你可以追溯到爱尔兰被称为翡翠之岛,小精灵与好运联系在一起。
And you can actually trace that back to Ireland being considered the Emerald Isle, leprechauns being associated with luck.
因此,经过一系列文化演变,西方将绿色与好运联系起来。
So through a bunch of cultural convolutions, the West associates green with good luck.
对吧?
Right?
在其他文化中,你不会找到这种关联。
That you would not find that in other other cultures.
对吧?
Right?
所以,这确实具有很强的文化局限性。
So there is, like, a a real culturally bound aspect to it.
但就像你之前说的,情况甚至更加复杂:如果你小时候在森林里被熊追过,你可能就不会喜欢绿色,也不会喜欢棕色,因为那会让你想起灰熊的颜色;而另一个人可能会说,我从小在农场长大,一切都是棕色的,我特别喜欢。
But like you said before, it gets even more gradiated to where if you were chased by a bear in the woods as a kid, you're probably not gonna like the color green very much, or you're not gonna like brown because that reminds you of the color of the grizzly bear, whereas somebody else would be like, I was raised on a farm and everything was brown, and I loved it.
所以我喜欢棕色。
So I love the color brown.
事情会变得如此细致入微。
It gets like that detailed and that granular.
总的来说,颜色确实会影响我们,这一点本身我们就已经很清楚了。
The upshot of the whole thing is is that colors can affect us, And that in and of itself, you just it's so we just know that.
但如果你退一步,真正思考一下其中的机制,就会发现这其实相当惊人,尤其是在它影响我们的方式上。
But if you step back and actually think about what's going on, it's actually kinda mind blowing, especially in the ways it affects us.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
他们已经做过跨文化研究,探讨世界各地的情况。
They have done cross cultural studies about, you know, how it is around the world.
他们发现,美国人和日本人对暖色和冷色的理解大致相同。
They found that American and Japanese, their concepts of warm and cold colors are about the same.
但在日本,蓝色和绿色被视为积极的,而红色、紫色和橙色则被视为消极的。
But in Japan, blue and green are perceived as good, and red, purple, orange are perceived as bad.
嗯。
Mhmm.
在美国,红色、黄色、绿色被认为是好的,而橙色、红色和紫色则被认为是不好的。
Where in The United States, red, yellow, green is considered good, and orange and red and purple bad.
是的。
Yeah.
我还想提一下晨间色彩的事,我们街区附近有一家非裔美国人教会,嗯。
And one thing I wanted to mention about the the morning colors is we have a an African American church right around the block from us Mhmm.
多年来,他们举办过不少葬礼。
And they have had their fair share of funerals over the years.
我注意到很多人都穿着紫色,我不确定这在非裔社区是不是一种普遍现象,还是只是因为那个人特别喜欢这个颜色?
And a lot of these, I've seen everybody wearing purple, and I wondered if that was a thing in the black community or if it was just something particular to to the person, like that was their favorite color?
我不知道。
I don't know.
但我知道,紫色、金色、白色和黑色,根据不同的文化,都是合适的丧服颜色。
But I do know that purple and gold and white and black are all, depending on the culture, appropriate morning wear.
是的。
Yeah.
我很好奇。
I'm curious.
我的意思是,我希望有人能写信告诉我,因为我从来不敢直接走到聚会现场问:嘿,这个人是不是特别喜欢紫色?这到底是什么情况?
I mean, I hope someone could write in and tell me because I never feel like I can just walk up to the gathering and say like, hey, is was was this person into purple or what's the deal?
是的。
Yeah.
不合适
Not the right
时候。
time.
我对你的失去深表哀悼,但我必须问一下。
I'm sorry for your loss, but I just have to ask you.
是的。
Yeah.
你想休息一下,回头再聊聊蜡笔小新八色套装吗?
You wanna take a break and come back and talk about the Crayola eight pack of colors?
就这么办。
Let's do it.
好像就在昨天,那两位还在巴黎为奥运会做节目。
Seems like just yesterday that the two guys five rings podcast was in Paris for the Olympics.
现在我们要前往米兰,参加2026年米兰-科尔蒂纳冬奥会。
And now we're heading to Milan for the twenty twenty Milan Cortina Olympic Winter Games.
我是鲍文·杨。
I'm Bowen Yang.
我是马特·罗杰斯,我们将作为《两个家伙五环》的主持人,与来自93个国家的运动员一起,前往意大利阿尔卑斯山,报道2026年米兰-科尔蒂纳冬奥会。
And I'm Matt Rogers, and we'll join athletes from 93 countries as two guys five rings hits the Italian Alps for the twenty twenty six Milan Cortina Olympic Winter Games.
打开你的免费iHeartRadio应用。
Open your free iHeartRadio app.
我们有提到它是免费的吗?
Did we mention it's free?
搜索两个家伙、五环,立即收听。
Search two guys, five rings, and listen now.
如果心灵控制是真实的呢?
What if mind control is real?
如果你能控制身边任何人的行为,你会拥有什么样的妻子?
If you could control the behavior of anybody around you, what kind of wife would you have?
你能通过催眠说服某人买一辆车吗?
Can you hypnotically persuade someone to buy a car?
当你看着你的车时,你会被一种强烈的美好感觉淹没。
When you look at your car, you're gonna become overwhelmed with such good feelings.
你能催眠某人和你发生关系吗?
Can you hypnotize someone into sleeping with you?
我给了她一些暗示,让她产生性冲动。
I gave her some suggestions to be sexually aroused.
你能让人加入你的邪教吗?
Can you get someone to join your cult?
有人用神经语言程序学(NLP)来接触我的潜意识。
NLP was used on me to access my subconscious.
NLP,即神经语言程序学,是催眠、语言学和心理学的结合。
NLP, aka neuro linguistic programming, is a blend of hypnosis, linguistics, linguistics, and psychology.
粉丝们说,这就像终于拿到了大脑的用户手册。
Fans say it's like finally getting a user manual for your brain.
这关乎意识的工程化。
It's about engineering consciousness.
《心灵游戏》讲述了NLP的故事、它那群疯狂的追随者,以及那位在新时代公社发明NLP并将其卖给西装革履之人的假医生。
Mind Games is the story of NLP, its crazy cast of Disciples, and the fake doctor who invented it at a new age commune and sold it to guys in suits.
他曾因谋杀受审,但被判无罪。
He stood trial for murder and got acquitted.
最大的心灵游戏是什么?
The biggest mind game of all?
NLP可能真的有效。
NLP might actually work.
这太疯狂了。
This is wild.
在 iHeartRadio 应用、Apple 播客或你收听播客的任何平台收听《Mind Games》。
Listen to mind games on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
好的。
Alright.
乔什,我答应过,既然我们回来了,就要聊聊 Crayola 八色,但就像我们在《Stuff You Should Know》里做的那样,我们不会讲全部八种颜色。
Josh, I promised now that we're back to talk about the Crayola eight, but as we do on Stuff You Should Know, we're not gonna talk about all eight.
不会。
No.
我们只挑一些主要颜色的重点来说说,顺便聊聊大多数人对它们的感受。
We're just gonna hit some highlights of those main colors and kind of talk a little bit about what most people feel.
我先从红色开始。
I'll go and start with red.
我们应该聊聊红色,因为这种颜色通常最容易引发强烈反应,因为在很多情况下,红色都是一种非常鲜明、大胆、勇敢的选择。
Think we should talk about red because that's the color that kinda has the the strongest reaction usually out of people, because red is just a very big, bold, brave choice in a lot of cases.
他们说,如果你开一辆红色的车,会被警察更频繁地拦下。
They say if you have a red car, you're gonna get pulled over more often by cops.
人们报告说,穿红色时会感到力量、勇气或攻击性。
They report feelings of strength when you wear red or courage or aggression.
它实际上可以提高你的心率和能量水平。
It can actually increase your heart rate and energy level.
显然,红色就是为什么你把交通信号灯和停车标志涂成红色的原因。
And obviously, red is why, you know, you paint stop signs red.
因为红色非常醒目,警告标识用红色就是为了吸引你的注意。
It's because it's a real eye grabber or a warning label is red because it'll catch your eye.
对。
Right.
另一个是,这取决于色调,或者说饱和度或明度。
And another one, I it depends on the shade or I guess the saturation or value.
哦。
Oh.
但我有时候喜欢橙色。
But I like orange sometimes.
很多人似乎非常讨厌橙色,我能理解,因为有些颜色我也受不了。
Apparently, lot of people can't stand orange, and I get that because there are colors that I can't stand.
比如哪些颜色?
Like like what?
我真的不喜欢洋红色。
I I really don't like magenta.
洋红色是什么?
What's magenta?
它是一种紫色吗?
Is that like a purple?
是的。
Yeah.
它是一种偏红的紫色,就是那种偏红的紫色。
It's like a reddish purple, like like reddish purple.
你最喜欢的颜色是什么?
What's your favorite color?
蓝色。
Blue.
我经常喜欢知更鸟蛋那样的蓝色,但也觉得皇家蓝挺不错的。
Often like a robin's egg blue, but also I like royal blue's kinda nice.
好的。
Okay.
深蓝色。
Dark blue.
我通常更倾向于那种更蓝的蓝色,而不是更深的蓝色。
The bluer blues rather than the darker blues, usually kind of lean toward.
但确实如此。
But yeah.
我也喜欢柔和色。
I also like pastels.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
当然。
Sure.
你有一批不错的浅色连帽衫之类的东西。
You've got you've got your a nice stable of, like, pastel sweatshirts and things.
是的。
I do.
我通常会根据季节来选择。
I tend to depend on the season.
我真的很
I really
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
好
Good
要点。
point.
你知道,很明显,我特别喜欢秋天和冬天的焦橙色、棕色和森林绿。
You know, kind of obviously love, like, burnt oranges and browns and and sort of forest greens in the fall and winter.
嗯。
Mhmm.
到了暖和一点的季节,我会让色彩更明亮一些,但我认为我最钟爱的还是绿色、棕色和各种橙色调。
And I brighten up a bit, but I I definitely love greens and browns and hues of orange the most, I think.
我明白了。
I see.
是的。
Yeah.
但我们说的是哪一种呢?
But which one are we talking about?
黄色?
Yellow?
不。
No.
橙色。
Orange.
嗯,我们刚说完橙色。
Well, we just kinda finished orange.
我的意思是,到处都是。
I mean, it's just all over the place.
想想是的。
Think Yeah.
有太多奇怪的关联了。
There's just so many different weird associations.
这份清单上写着:张扬、活力、舒适、温暖。
This list says flamboyant, energy, comfort, warmth.
我的意思是,你几乎不可能把四个彼此关联性这么低的东西放在一起。
I mean, you can't really put four different things that are less associated with one another together.
是的。
Yeah.
当然。
For sure.
我确实喜欢黑色。
I I do like black.
我喜欢穿黑色的衣服。
I like wearing black things.
我一直都是这样。
I always have.
黑色很美。
Black is beautiful.
黑色很有力量。
Black is powerful.
让人想到权威,当然还有力量。
Authoritativeness comes to mind, obviously, like strength.
对很多人来说,这可能会让人感到不知所措。
It can be overwhelming for a lot of people.
比如,通常把墙刷成黑色,这确实是个很大的决定。
Like, usually painting walls black is I mean, that's a that's a big choice.
我家有几面黑色的墙,比如我的办公室。
I've got a couple of black black walls in my house, like my office.
我有一面墙是黑色的。
I have a I have one wall that's black.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
但黑色其实有很多不同的深浅层次。
So like but there are many shades within the black.
比如,当你去挑选油漆颜色时,黑色并不是只有一种黑色。
Like, when you go to pick out paint colors, black is not just black.
在西部片里,黑帽子象征着正义。
And obviously, you know, in like westerns, the black hat symbolized good.
白帽子则象征着坏人和好人。
The white hat symbolized, like, the, you know, the bad guy and the good guy.
在黑客领域也是如此。
And in hacking too.
哦,原来如此。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yeah.
确实如此。
It's true.
比如有黑帽黑客和白帽黑客。
Like, there's black hat hackers and white hat hackers.
是的。
Yeah.
我们至少得谈谈黄色。
I we have to at least talk about yellow.
是的。
Yeah.
我们来谈吧。
Let's do it.
对我来说,黄色是一种无处不在的颜色,因为人们喜欢黄色,但它却与许多不同的事物相关联。
This to me is like I think it's the most all over color because people like yellow, but it's associated with so many different things.
比如,我们称懦弱的人为‘胆小鬼’,特别是如果你是个老派的人的话。
Like, we we call people who are cowards, they're called yellow, especially if you're an old timey person.
还有种说法是,你待在黄色的房间里可能会哭得更久,但我找不到任何实际证据支持这一点。
There's also, like, this idea that you might cry longer in a yellow room, which I cannot find anything to actually back that up.
这几乎已经成为一种传说。
It's almost become legendary.
但我敢打赌,曾经有研究说过这一点。
But I guarantee there's some study that said that at some point.
但黄色也被认为非常欢快。
But it's also considered very cheerful.
对吧?
Right?
我的意思是,黄色就像是笑脸和太阳的颜色,这完全取决于——再次强调——不仅是你对黄色的个人经历或文化赋予黄色的含义,还有你当天的心情。
I mean, yellow is like the color of the smiley face and the sun, and it's it's just it depends on, again, not just like your experiences with yellow or what your culture says yellow is, but your mood that day.
然而更重要的是,黄色并不仅仅只有一种。
Even more important though, is there's not just one yellow.
就像你提到的,黑色有这么多不同的深浅。
Like you talked about how there's all these different shades of black.
是的。
Yeah.
所有颜色都有不同的饱和度。
All the colors have different saturations.
当然了。
Just how Sure.
它们有多丰富多彩。
How colorful they are.
它们的明度、亮度、色调或实际的不同颜色。
Their value, the brightness, the hues, or the actual different colors.
比如,所有这些因素,像一种淡奶油色的柔和黄色,会让人产生和霓虹黄完全不同的感受。
Like, all of these things, like a a a pale cream pastel yellow is going to make you feel differently than a neon yellow is.
霓虹黄会让人想冲出去买一瓶山露汽水。
The neon yellow is going to make you run out and buy a Mountain Dew.
而柔和的奶油黄色则会让人想坐下来喝杯茶。
The pastel creamy yellow is going to make you wanna sit down and have tea.
是的。
Yeah.
同意。
Agreed.
我觉得,如果其他人正在规划衣橱或要粉刷房子,他们可以去进一步研究一下色彩。
I got I mean, I think the rest of these people people can go do more color research if they're if they're planning their wardrobe or they're painting their house or something.
是的。
Yes.
我的建议是,你知道的,你得买那些小样,涂一点在墙上,看看你觉得怎么样。
My advice is to, you know, you gotta get those small little tester sizes and just throw a little on the wall and see what you think.
然后在各种不同的光线下观察,比如正常的日光,嗯。
And then look at it in a bunch of different light, regular daylight Mhmm.
因为光线类型真的会改变颜色的色调。
Because that that really can change the the hue of a color is what kind of light you're
手电筒。
Flashlight.
你的电力可能会在某个时候中断。
Your power may go out at some point.
你得确保它在那种光线下也好看。
You wanna make sure it looks good in that too.
是的。
Yeah.
当然了。
For for sure.
那你还有别的吗?
You got anything else then?
我没别的了。
I got nothing else.
好了,各位。
Alright, everybody.
短内容结束了。
Short stuff is out.
《你应该知道的事》由iHeartRadio制作。
Stuff you should know is a production of iHeartRadio.
要收听更多播客,请前往iHeartRadio应用、Apple Podcasts或您收听喜爱节目的任何平台。
For more podcasts to myHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。