本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
大家好,欢迎回到《Talk to Me in Korean》播客。
Hello, everyone, and welcome back to the Talk to Me in Korean podcast.
我是贤宇。
I am Hyunwoo.
感谢收听,今天我们准备了一个特别的节目,因为我们邀请了一位听众、《Talk To Me In Korean》的长期学员。
Thank you for tuning in, and we have a very special episode prepared for you today because we are talking to a listener, a longtime student of Talk To Me In Korean.
在听那段内容之前,我们先来回顾一下今天的韩语小测验。
Before we hear that part, let's go over to today's Korean quiz.
今天的测验是关于一个拟声词,也就是描述某种声音的词语。
Today's quiz is about an onomatopoeia expression, a word that describes the sound of something.
对吧?
Right?
在韩语中是这样表达的:现在想象你听到有人在敲门。
In Korean that is So now imagine that you are hearing some knocking sounds on the door.
明白吗?
Okay?
有人在敲门。
Somebody's knocking.
我会给你两个韩语拟声词,你需要告诉我哪一个声音更大。
And I'll give you two onomatopoeia expressions in Korean and I need you to tell me which one is a bigger sound.
第一个是,第二个是。再重复一遍,在这两个描述声音的韩语拟声词中,哪一个通常声音更大?
Number one, Number two, Once again, between these two Korean onomatopoeia expressions describing sounds, which one is a bigger sound generally speaking?
或者请你先思考一下你的答案,我会在本集末尾公布正确答案。今天,我们没有采用 usual 的对话解析和词汇讲解形式,而是准备了一段访谈,下周我们会恢复常规内容。在这集中,我与一位非常认真学习《Talk To Me In Korean》的学员进行了交谈,我对他印象特别深刻,因为他学习时在我们的网站上留下了大量评论。他来自印度,韩语说得非常好。
Or please think about your answer and I'll give you the correct answer at the end of this episode now we've prepared an interview today instead of the usual format where we listen to a dialogue and break it down and also introduce a Korean word of the day we'll do that next week but in this episode I sat down with someone who studied really hard with Talk to Me in Korean and I remembered very specifically because he left lots of comments on our website while studying hard He's from India and he speaks great Korean.
他现在住在英国,在这次采访之前,尽管已经学习韩语近十年,却从未去过韩国。
He now lives in The UK and he had before this interview he had never come to Korea before while studying Korean for almost ten years.
他达到了非常高的韩语水平,却一直没能有机会去韩国,直到最近他终于成行,并主动联系了我,于是我们在首尔的《Talk To Me In Korean》办公室见面并进行了这次对话。
So he reached a very high level of Korean command Korean fluency and had never had an opportunity to visit Korea and he finally did and he reached out to me so we met up in the Talk to Me in Korean office in Seoul and had this conversation.
请尽情享受。
Please enjoy.
请大家认识一下今天节目的嘉宾——申承勋。
Everyone please meet my guest for today's episode Shin Seung Hun.
很高兴能亲自见到你。
So very nice to meet you in person.
是的,这真的是一种荣幸。
Yes, it's really an honor.
我从未想过这件事会发生,但今天终于实现了。
I never thought this will happen, but it is finally.
让我们简单回顾一下今天我们是怎么见面的。
So let's recap a little bit how we met up today.
我在领英上。
I am on LinkedIn.
你也在领英上。
You're on LinkedIn.
对。
Yes.
我们是同事。
We are Ilchon.
是的,Ilchon指的是最初建立的连接,这个概念可以追溯到古代。所以我们是Ilchon,因为在LinkedIn上要么是我加了你,要么是你加了我。
Yes ilchon, first connections are called ilchon, kind of tracing back to the sigh world So we're ilchon, first connection on LinkedIn because either I added you or you added me, you.
是的,那时候我并不知情。
Yeah, back then and then I wasn't aware.
对。
Yeah.
然后,三四天前你突然出现在我的动态里,全部用韩语发帖,你的韩语非常地道、高级,我立刻想起来:哦,我认识这个人。
And then, you popped up on my feed three four days ago, finally, all in Korean, you wrote everything in Korean in very very advanced really natural Korean, and I remembered, okay, I know this guy.
当然,还有那位歌手。
Of course, there's this singer.
是的。
Yes.
但我特别记住了你之前所有评论里的韩文名字。
But then I remembered your Korean name specifically from all your comments before.
对我而言,学习韩语是一段非常神奇且改变人生的经历。
Korean learning has been a really magical and life changing experience for me, I guess.
我认为我的学习之旅始于2016年,那时我报名参加了印度新德里的世宗学院。
I think my journey started in 2016 and that that is the time when I enrolled myself in Sejong Institute, Sejong Haktang in India, New Delhi.
那时我母亲在韩国大使馆的文化部门工作。
My mother used to work in Korean embassy that time in the cultural department.
她当时是那里的公关官员。
She was a public relation officer over there.
她身边有很多韩国同事一起工作。
And she used to have all the Korean colleagues working with her.
但她自己并不会说韩语。
Though she doesn't speak Korean.
就是这样。
That's it.
我明白了。
I see.
我当时正在学习计算机工程。
And I was doing my computer engineering.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
学计算机的时候,是她注意到我对工程学习并没有太大兴趣。
Computer And she is the one she saw me that I was really not that much interested in doing pursuing engineering.
印度和韩国都是竞争非常激烈的国家。
India and Korea are a really competitive nation.
每个人都想成为法律学生、工程师、医学生,或者做生意,仅此而已。
Everyone aims for like being a law student, engineer, medical student, like that's it, or they do business.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
对我来说,如果我想赚更多钱,就必须当工程师。
And for me, thought if I want to earn more money, I need to be an engineer.
是的。
Yeah.
但内心深处,我其实非常无聊。
But deep inside, I was really bored.
所以我妈妈说,她在我的文化中心有一个语言项目。
So my mother said, I have a language program in my in my in in cultural center.
所以是她介绍你参加的。
So she's the one introducing Yes.
去世宗学院的项目。
You to the program at Sejong Institute.
那一年吗?
In that year?
是的。
Yes.
太棒了。
Cool.
2016年。
2016.
她当时在那里担任公关经理。
She was the public relation manager over there.
你当时的第一反应是什么?
And what was your first reaction?
你的第一次体验怎么样?
How was your first experience?
我当时就想,怎么突然这样?
I was like, why suddenly?
然后她说到我内心深处了。
And then she hit the really spot inside me.
她说,我能看出来你现在并不享受你正在做的事情。
She said, I can see you are not enjoying what you're doing right now.
我只是希望你能把这当作一个爱好去追求。
I just want you to pursue this as a hobby.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
而且你可以想想,如果你做得好,把工程和韩语结合起来,可能会有出路。
And just think that maybe if you do well, and if you mix engineering with Korean, it could lead to something.
好的。
Okay.
那什么时候开始学韩语的?
And when did Talk
韩语是怎么进入你生活的?
In Korean come into your life?
所以,韩语是在二月进入我生活的。
So Talk To To In Korean come into my life on February.
我明白了。
I see.
之后,是的。
After Yeah.
用韩语跟我交流。
Talk to me in Korean.
刚开始的时候,像新手一样持续了两个月。
Beginner like for two months Mhmm.
三个月里,我一直在学习他们给我的所有学习材料。
Three months, I was doing all the One month I was doing all the study material what they gave me.
嗯。
Mhmm.
比如用英语教学。
Like to teach in English.
嗯。
Mhmm.
哦,抱歉,是韩语。
Oh, sorry, Korean.
用韩语。
In Korean.
所以,我变得非常困惑。
So, I got really confused.
但这很有趣。
But it was interesting.
我说,天啊,我根本不知道现代或三星是韩国品牌。
Said, oh, I didn't even knew that Hyundai or Samsung is Korean brands.
我以为它们是日本品牌。
I thought it's like some Japanese brands.
很多人都是这样想的。
A lot
很多人这么认为。
of people think that.
是的。
Yeah.
这真是个刻板印象。
Was big stereotypical.
是的。
Yeah.
也许现在没那么多了。
Maybe not so much anymore.
现在了。
Anymore.
是的。
Yes.
所以你从
So you started at
一级和二级检查,像书本之类的都齐全。
level one and level two checks like books were all all there.
嗯。
Mhmm.
但好处是练习册和音频文件的链接都在。
But the good thing was the workbook is there and the link to the audio file was there.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当我搜索‘学韩语’时,你的视频出现了,是关于你们品牌的介绍,是的。
And when I searched on YouTube like I'm learning Korean, your video came of some introduction about your brand Yeah.
那个网站还给我提供了链接。
And it was linked to me that website.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我去了那个网站。
I went there.
我还记得从你的网站上学到的第一个韩语语法是Mumbab和Kodun。
I still remember the first Mumbab, the grammar I learned from your website was and Kodun.
你真的
You're really
因为这真的很难,你知道的。
Because it's really difficult, know.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为有时候情况不同,情况不一样,不一样。
Because sometimes it's different situation, is different, is different.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我学会了这一点。
So I learned that.
我当时想,这是什么?
I was like, what is this?
我的老师告诉我这很好。
I mean, my teacher was telling me it's good.
我去了那里,那里有一个四五分钟的音频文件,用纯英语讲解,附带韩语发音,教你怎么使用。
I went there, well explained four five minutes audio file in pure in pure English with with Korean pronunciation on how to use it.
嗯。
Mhmm.
是的。
Yeah.
我以前经常下载这些。
I used to download them.
我以前会把《马世正学堂》的书放在右边,左边放上打印出来的PDF文件。
I used to put MaSe Jeong Haktang book in the in right side and left side your PDF file with a printout.
是的。
Yeah.
我以前会读,哦,这个意思是这样,他们意思是那样,所以我得这样造句。
I used to read, okay, you mean this, they mean this, so I need to form the sentences like this.
是的。
Yeah.
我肯定很多人过去都曾这样学习过。
I'm sure a lot of people can picture themselves studying like this in the past.
对。
Yes.
他们确实有这种学习方式的记忆。
They can, they have memories of this kind of learning experience.
很多人其实都跟我们讲过类似的故事。
A lot of people actually tell us similar stories.
是的。
Yeah.
比如,他们的学校或学校政策只允许老师使用某种方式。
Like, their schools only or their school's policy only allows the teachers.
我的意思是,老师们其实很愿意提供帮助。
I mean, teachers would love to help.
对。
Yes.
而且他们确实懂学生的本地语言和母语,但学生或老师不被允许使用其他语言。
And they they do know the local language, the mother tongue of the students, but the students or the teachers aren't allowed Yeah.
只能用韩语教学。
To teach using anything but the Korean language.
没错。
True.
所以很多人会上网寻找更简单的解释,这正是我们介入的地方,也是我们从一开始就试图做的事情。
So a lot of people search online looking for easier explanations and that's where we come in and that's also something that we tried to do from the beginning.
我们的英语解释也特意使用了更简单的英语,因为那些非英语母语者也需要理解,而我自己也不是英语母语者。
Our English explanations were also deliberately easier English as for those who are not native speakers of the English because I'm not a native speaker either.
所以我们一直努力这么做,这么多年后见到你,我记得你在很多评论里提到过你的名字。
So that's what we try to do and seeing you after all those years because I do remember your name in many comments.
是的。
Yeah.
而且你非常勤奋。
And you are very diligent.
是的,我很勤奋。
Yes, I am.
我的意思是,
And I mean,
你的韩国名字很容易记住,
your Korean name being an easy name to remember,
就像对啊。
like Yeah.
每个韩国人可能都知道这个名字
Every Korean person probably knows that
是的,这个名字。
name Yeah.
因为这位传奇歌手。
Because of this legendary singer.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为这有所帮助。
And I think that helped.
是的。
Yes.
还有一个有趣的事情,如果你去Naver搜索‘Oh’。
And an interesting thing is if you just go to Naver and you just write Oh.
我的所有博客,我所有的JTBC纪录片,嗯。
All my blogs, all my I you know, my my JTBC documentaries Mhmm.
我用韩语写的所有内容
And all content which I wrote in Korean
我会找出来。
I will come up.
我要去查一下。
I'm gonna I'm gonna look it up.
是的。
Yeah.
你会找到的。
You will.
你会找到一些不错的内容。
You will find some good content.
我喜欢写很多很多的Naver博客。
I like I write lots and lots of naval blogs.
这是我的热情所在。
It's my passion.
我喜欢写作。
I love to write.
嗯嗯。
Mhmm.
你看过我的领英帖子。
You have seen my LinkedIn post.
我喜欢写作。
I love to write
用韩语。
in Korean.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
想想我至今的职业生涯,以及我现在所处的位置,这一切都归功于韩语。
Think my whole career till now where I am sitting right now, it's all because of Korean.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我赚的钱,嗯。
The the money I'm making Mhmm.
我的声誉,嗯。
The reputation Mhmm.
认可,虽然我不是什么大人物,但我在18岁到29岁之间人生中获得的一切,嗯。
The recognition, though I'm not a big influence or anything, but whatever I've earned in my life after the age of 18 till 29 Mhmm.
我觉得这一切都归功于韩语。
I think it's all that all because of Korean.
这太棒了。
That's amazing.
和你交谈,以及用韩语互发消息,说实话,这是我们第一次用英语交流。
And from talking to you and, you know, exchanging messages in Korean, I mean, is the first time we're speaking to each other in English.
面对面地。
Physically.
这是因为这次录音。
It's because of this recording.
是的。
Yeah.
你以前听过我用英语授课。
You heard me teach in English before.
是的,听过。
Yes, have.
对。
Yeah.
但当我们互相发消息时,我们只用韩语书写,而当你十五分钟前走进我们办公室时,是的。
And, but when we were exchanging messages with each other, we were only writing in Korean and then when we when you came into our office fifteen minutes ago Yeah.
我们只说韩语,但这次只是为了播客。
We only spoke Korean but this is only for the podcast.
从我们的消息交流和对话中,我能感觉到,在你的学习中,我非常确定你一直保持着输入和输出的良好平衡。
And from our message exchanges and conversation, I can kind of sense that in your studies, I'm sure, entirely sure that you've kept a really good balance between input and output.
是的。
Yes.
你听起来不像那种只靠书本和课程学习的人。
You don't sound like somebody who has only studied studied studied with books and courses.
是的。
Yes.
你通过大量写作和口语练习进行了很多实践。
You practiced a lot by writing a lot and speaking a lot.
是的。
Yes.
我仍然记得我姐姐郑鹤堂老师给我的一个重要建议。
I I still remember one big suggestion from one of my sister Jung Hakdang Sung Nim.
嗯。
Mhmm.
她说,那就是我的特点,还有热情。
She said that, So, that's my thing is, and also passion.
是的。
Yeah.
热情和目标。
Passion and goals.
我对这个国家、对这门语言充满热情,虽然我不是韩国人,但我感觉我的心属于这个国家,因为它在我的人生中给予了我太多。
I have passion for this country, for this language, though I am not Korean, but I feel like my heart, it belongs to this country because it has given me so much in my life.
好的。
Okay.
那我有个问题想问你。
Then, I have this question for you.
是的。
Yeah.
显然,你有很多韩国朋友。
Obviously, you've had many Korean friends.
是的。
Yes.
很多韩国同事。
Many Korean coworkers.
是的。
Yes.
我们之前在工作室外见面时,你简单跟我提过你的工作经历。
You told me briefly about your work experience before when we met outside of our studio.
当你生活中有朋友在印度、英国或你去的任何地方时,你会遇到韩国人,这些互动可能是深入的对话等等,但真正来到韩国后,可能会有一些不同。
And having friends in your life who are say in India or in The UK or wherever you go, you meet Korean people and those interactions can be deep conversations and everything but actually coming to Korea there might be some differences.
我以为韩国人就是这样。
Oh, I thought Koreans were like this.
但当你真正来到韩国,第一次亲眼看到韩国时,你是第一次来韩国,对吧?
But then coming to Korea actually seeing Korea for the first time, you are here for the first time, right?
是的,我是。
Yes, I am.
我想我们忘了提这一点。
I think we forgot to mention that.
是的。
Yeah.
在我向听众介绍你之前,我得把这一点补上,但令人着迷的是,你的韩语水平如此之高,能够流利交流,却从未去过韩国。
I'll have to add that back in before I introduce you in this podcast, but what's fascinating is that you have such a high level of Korean that you can speak, but you've never been to Korea.
所以我想知道,你对韩国的印象是否和你多年来想象的一样?
So I wonder, is your impression of Korea the same as what you have kind of imagined all those years?
我觉得我做了充分的调研,嗯。
I think I did my research well Mhmm.
过去十年里。
For the past ten years.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我曾与韩国公司合作。
I worked with Korean companies.
为韩国客户做自由职业的翻译和口译工作。
Korean clients, freelancing translations and interpretation work.
我见过各种各样的人,是的。
I've seen different kind of people Mhmm.
我这一生中接触过各种不同的客户。
Different kind of clients in my life.
我过去不只是像许多韩国学习者那样,看到韩国那幅美好的幻想图景。
And I used to not only used to see the rosy picture of the fantasy like many people, many Korean learners have about Korea.
是的。
Mhmm.
我认为你需要面对现实。
I think you need to live in reality.
无论你去世界上的任何地方,都会看到那个国家的正面和负面。
Anywhere you go in the world, you see the positive and negatives about that nation.
但我感受到的是,汲取其中的积极面,而摒弃消极面。
But what I feel is taking the most out of the positivity and then omitting the negativity out of it.
是的。
Yeah.
所以我就想,好吧,我该如何构建对韩国的印象。
So that's what I thought like, okay, what perception I can build for Korea.
于是我看了《Mi Seng》。
So I saw Mi Seng.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
当我看了《Mi Seng》这部剧的时候。
And when I saw Mi Seng, The I drama.
这部剧。
The drama.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我了解到韩国职场文化有多么竞争激烈和辛苦。
I got to know how competitive and how hard Korean office work culture can be.
嗯。
Mhmm.
因为我以前在多家公司工作时也遇到过类似的情况。
Because I had similar situations when I used to work for many companies.
嗯。
Mhmm.
所以我认为这就是那里人们的生活方式。
So I think that this is how people live there.
我明白了。
I see.
那么,好吧。
Then then, okay.
所以你确实与韩国人有过真实的交流和互动,是的。
So you've had real life exchanges, interactions with Korean people Yeah.
与韩国人打交道的经验。
Experiences dealing with Korean people.
是的。
Yeah.
我会说有几百个。
I would say hundreds of them.
我认为是的。
I think, yes.
是的。
Yeah.
说实话,是的。
To be honest, yes.
所以,那些没有这种经历的人呢?
So, would somebody who don't have that kind of experience Yeah.
真正与韩国人互动,与韩国上司共事的人呢?
Actually interacting with Korean people, working with Korean bosses Yeah.
有人仅仅通过看韩剧或电影,就能在脑海中形成对韩国真实而准确的印象吗?
Can somebody also form a realistic and accurate picture in their head, an accurate picture before visiting Korea just by watching dramas or movies?
你觉得这可能吗?
Do you think that's possible?
这真的非常可能,我认为如果你真的去学习,并找到一些为韩国客户工作的机会,最基本的就是你可以当一名翻译,也就是‘동역사’。
It's really much possible and I think if you do learn it and if you do find some opportunities to work for any Korean client, the basic thing is to you can work as an interpreter, as a dongyeok sa.
通过在线搜索,接一些自由职业的活。
By searching online, do a freelancing work.
好的。
Okay.
你会对这些人获得一些专业的了解。
You will get some professional perception about the people.
我
I
明白了。
see.
作为你所服务的客户。
As a client you are working with.
因为我曾经遇到过一些情况,和一些非常难缠的客户合作过。
Because I had some situations where I worked with really client, really complicated people.
但最后,当我完成工作时,他们总会握手并说,哦,是的。
But at the end, when I finished the job, they used to shake hands and they used say, Oh, yeah.
当这种情况发生时,
When that happened,
他们总会
they used
分享那个人的详细信息
to share the person details
嗯。
Mhmm.
然后我们会出去吃饭。
And then we used to go outside and have food.
嗯。
Mhmm.
从专业关系逐渐发展为个人关系。
Built into professional from professional to personal relations.
嗯。
Mhmm.
你不会相信我在印度的韩国公司一起工作的那位女士,她以前是我的上司。
And you won't believe the lady I used to work together in Korean company in India, she used to be my cha jang.
嗯。
Mhmm.
而我那时是那里的副手。
And I used to be the Chuim over there.
我明白了。
I see.
我那时直接向她汇报。
I used to directly report into her.
嗯。
Mhmm.
我和她的工作关系非常专业,但她教会了我所有韩国的工作伦理。
My working relationship with her was really professional, but she's the one who trained me about all the Korean work ethics.
太好了。
That's great.
这是个很好的建议,对很多人来说都是非常实用的提示。
That's a good suggestion for a very useful tip for a lot of people.
如果你已经达到了一定程度的韩语流利水平,但还没有太多机会来韩国生活或工作,也许可以尝试找一些翻译工作。
If you reach a certain level of fluency in the Korean language and you haven't had a lot of opportunities to come live in Korea or work in Korea maybe try to look for translation jobs.
我的意思是,随着人工智能技术的发展,这类机会自然会越来越少,但仍然会有很多情况,比如我刚接到一个朋友的电话,他需要一个真人翻译来翻译一本书。
I mean with AI technology, guess there will be fewer and fewer opportunities naturally, but there will still be a lot of situations where I just got a call from a friend of mine looking for a human translator for a book.
我同意。
I agree.
出版商仍然在寻找专业翻译,所以你可能会找到一些需要人类翻译的项目,从而结识人脉、建立联系。
And publishers are still looking for professional translators, so maybe you can get some gigs where you are needed as a human translator, and then you can meet people, build connections.
这是个不错的建议。
So that's a good suggestion.
所以最后一个问题,你第一次来韩国,是否如你预期的那样开心呢?
So my final question for you, are you as happy as you thought you would be visiting Korea for the first time?
我觉得我总是会起鸡皮疙瘩,你知道的。
I think I always get goosebumps, you know.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
还是如此。
Still.
我来这里才四天。
It's been only four days I've been here.
嗯。
Mhmm.
当我走在济州岛的街道上散步时,我看到的景象曾经只在YouTube、韩剧和电影里见过。
And I When I go around on streets in Cheat Cheol and just walking, I see I used to see this in YouTube and dramas and you know movies.
我此刻真的在这里,见到能说同一种语言的人。
I'm literally over here seeing people whose language I can speak.
即使迷路了,我也可以向别人求助,他们都会很友善地过来帮忙,让我感受到浓浓的韩国人情味。
Even if I get lost, I can go to someone and just and then they just really kindly come and help and then I feel the chong, the Korean.
他们真的让你沉浸其中,天哪,太棒了。
How they literally keep you on there like, oh my God, how good.
我就想,好吧。
And I'm like, okay.
这正是我一直在寻找的,也是我正在获得的。
This is what I was looking for and this is what I'm receiving.
这很好。
That's good.
我正在实现我的梦想。
I'm living my dream.
我非常期待能为印度、韩国和英国之间建立一些跨文化关系。
And I'm really looking forward to like, look what I can do to build some cross cultural relationship between India, Korea and UK.
嗯。
Mhmm.
并在这些国家之间做些大事。
And do something big between these countries.
这是因为我的事业和成长都离不开这个国家的扶持。
And that's That's because I owe a lot to this country for my career and for my growth.
太棒了。
Amazing.
非常感谢你抽出时间来拜访我们。
Thank you so much for your time, for visiting us.
我昨晚给你回了消息。
I messaged you back last night
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我明天只有下午5点有空。
That I have time only at 5PM tomorrow Yeah.
这一整周我都排满了,只有那些时间段之外有空。
This whole week and because I'm fully booked outside of those hours.
所以我很抱歉,通知得这么仓促。
So I'm sorry and for the short notice.
谢谢你调整时间。
Thank you for adjusting.
不用。
No.
不用。
No.
不用。
No.
而且它
And It
这是我的愿景。
it was my manifestation.
是的。
Yeah.
我花了十年时间才实现了我的愿望。
I got my manifestation achieved after ten years.
我无法放手,真的无法离开它。
I couldn't I couldn't leave it.
所以谢谢你。
So thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
这就是本次采访。
So that's the interview.
希望你们喜欢这次采访。
I hope you enjoyed it.
如果你也希望像这样参与我们的播客,分享你的韩语学习经历或学习技巧,请告诉我们。再次感谢你加入我们,感谢你如此努力地学习韩语,你可能已经成为全球许多学习者的榜样。
And if you'd like to join this podcast like this as a guest and share your Korean learning journey or Korean learning tips please let us know and thank you once again to for joining us and for studying Korean so hard and being a role model potentially for many learners around the world.
那么,我们现在进入测验答案部分。
So now let's move on to the quiz answer.
今天的测验问题是关于这两个音,哪个是更大的音?
Today's quiz question was between the sounds and which one is a bigger sound?
答案是:是的。
And the answer is yes.
有一个正确答案。
There is a correct answer.
在大量自然接触韩语之后,你几乎能凭直觉判断,但一般规则是:元音代表比元音更大的声音或更大幅度的动作,因为发这个音时口腔形状更大,而那个音则自然更小。
It is After a lot of natural exposure to the Korean language, you will be able to guess almost intuitively but the general rule is that the vowel represents bigger sounds or bigger motions than the vowel because the mouth shape itself is bigger with than which is smaller naturally.
还有一组类似的词是 和 ,你能仅凭听觉分辨出它们的区别吗?
And a similar pair of words is and Can you spot the difference just by hearing them?
好的,明白了吗?
And Okay?
这些不是声音,而是动作。
And These are not sounds but motions.
是一个描述某人用短暂接触突然击打某物的声音或动作。
Is a sound or description of someone hitting something abruptly with a short contact.
展开剩余字幕(还有 8 条)
明白了吗?
Okay?
比如轻轻打一下朋友的肩膀之类的,而类似但更轻柔,因为这个和之间的区别。
Like hitting like maybe giving a light jab at your friend's shoulder or something like that and is similar but it's much more gentle because of this and difference.
所以今天的小测验答案是,当你听到它时,就像门上响了几声闷响,就像那样。
So today's quiz answer is when you hear it, it's like several thuds on the door like like that.
有人非常急切地想让你开门,而这是一个可爱的小跳跃声,我可以想象一个非常可爱的毛绒玩具或毛绒动物在动画或动画电影里这样跳动,这完全不可怕。
Somebody's really like asking you to open that door and is a cute little, I guess, hopping sound on the surface I can imagine a very cute stuffed toy stuffed animal jumping like this in an animation or in an animated movie so that's not scary at all.
今天的《Talk to Me in Korean》播客节目就到这里了。
And that is it for today's episode of the Talk to Me in Korean podcast.
如果你喜欢这个节目,请帮个忙,分享给也会喜欢的朋友,并访问我们的网站 talktomeinkorean.com,参加我们的水平测试、学习类型评估,试试我们的口语应用 Seo 来练习韩语口语。
If you enjoyed it, please do me a favor and share it with your friends who will also enjoy this and pay us a visit on our website at talktomeinkorean.com, take our level test, learning type assessment, and check out our speaking app, Seo to practice speaking Korean.
会很有趣的。
It'll be fun.
我们下一期再见。
I'll see you in the next episode.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。