本集简介
双语字幕
仅展示文本字幕,不包含中文音频;想边听边看,请使用 Bayt 播客 App。
上一周真是超级忙碌的一周。
What a massive week last week.
亚历克斯·卡普接连与特拉维斯·卡兰尼克对话。
Alex Karp going back to back with Travis Kalanick.
特拉维斯·卡兰尼克采访的反响非常热烈。
The reactions to the Travis Kalanick interview was phenomenal.
我整个星期都在读这些评论。
I I was reading them all week.
第二天我仍然情绪激动。
I was still emotional the next day.
是的。
Yeah.
我还发了一条帖子,是在某段被分享的视频下面。
And there's something I I I posted this on one of those one of those clips that someone just shared.
我说,这真是个精彩的片段,而我当时就在现场。
It was like, this is a great clip, and I was there.
因为你知道,你身在其中
Because like, you know, you're in
那一刻,我几乎很少去反思不同的采访,是的。
the moment and I know don't realize barely barely do I reflect too much on different interviews Yeah.
因为总会有下一场采访。
Because there's always the next day of interviews.
但你知道,回看一些片段,Vercel的吉列莫剪辑的那个一小时视频太棒了。
But, you know, watching some of the clips back, Guillermo from Vercel put together that hour long So good.
像是一种激励视频。
Like, kind of motivational video.
是的。
Yeah.
太棒了。
It was so good.
我认为特拉维斯·卡兰尼克的那种心态,是的。
I think that the Travis Kalanick mindset Yeah.
一直缺失着。
Has been missing.
完全如此。
Totally.
当他离开的时候
When he kind of left
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
业界和文化中出现了一个特拉维斯留下的巨大空缺
There was there's been a Travis sized hole
是的。
Yeah.
在行业和文化中。
In the industry, in the culture.
是的。
Yeah.
看到他回来,在短短四十五分钟内就给出了我认为每个正在从事某种建设工作的人都能受益的建议。
And to see him come back and in, you know, forty five minutes basically just give the advice that I think like everyone that's building in some way can
是的。
Yeah.
从中受益。
Can benefit from.
是的。
Yeah.
不是每个人都能成为特拉维斯,但目前没有任何人像特拉维斯那样做过这些事,还去宣扬这些。
Not everyone is gonna be Travis, but there isn't anybody out there that's done what Travis has done that is kind of like preaching that.
我不喜欢听创始人吹牛的内容,是的。
And I don't like listening to founder porn Yeah.
我个人不喜欢。
Content personally.
这并不吸引人。
It's not it's not appealing.
但当这些建议来自特拉维斯时
But when it comes from Travis
是的。
Yeah.
那就完全是另一个层次了。
It is just another level.
是的。
Yeah.
恰逢其时的正确建议。
Like the right message at the right time.
我之前一直在说的是,现在到处都是容易赚到的钱。
That the thing the thing that I was I was kinda pulling on is like right now, there's a lot of easy money everywhere.
对吧?
Right?
有些团队什么都没建成,却能融到五亿到十亿美元,是的。
There's teams that have built nothing that can raise between 50 to $1,000,000,000 Yeah.
有时如此。
At times.
他对这一点的反馈和观点是:资本真的是你业务的限制因素吗?
And and his feedback on that, his point of view was like, okay, is capital really a constraint in your business?
它有多重要?
How much does it matter?
在你所在市场的竞争格局中,它会有多大的影响?
How much is it gonna matter in terms of the competitive dynamics of your market?
如果它很重要,而在许多AI领域,确实如此。
And if it matters, and in a lot of these AI categories, it does.
嗯。
Mhmm.
如果它重要,而且获取起来很容易,是的。
And if it matters and it was easy Yeah.
这意味着你还不够努力。
That means you didn't go hard enough.
是的。
Yeah.
对。
Yeah.
那个那个
That that
那是最棒的一句话。
that was the best line.
而且那简直是最棒的,像——
And that was like the best Like,
如果钱很重要,正如我们都同意的,那么你
if money matters, as we all agree So you
筹集了10亿美元,为什么没有
raised $1,000,000,000 Why didn't
你融了20亿美元,如果钱很重要,那为什么没融30亿美元?
you raise $2,000,000,000 If money matters, why didn't you raise $3,000,000,000
就像,
Like,
哦,这很容易吗?
oh, it was easy?
这意味着你还不够拼命。
That means you didn't go hard enough.
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,这某种程度上正是戴伦·帕特尔在多尔卡什播客中与多尔卡什讨论的主题,这个节目太棒了,顺便说一句,那一集也非常精彩,讲的是敢于冒险、积极进取。
I mean, that's somewhat the subject of what Dylan Patel was talking to Dorcasch about on Dorcasch Patel podcast, fantastic show, by the way, fantastic episode, about this like being risk on, being aggressive.
而本·汤普森今天也从另一个角度写了这个话题,讨论我们是否处于泡沫之中?
And Ben Thompson wrote about that today through a different lens, talking about, are we in a bubble?
也许吧。
Maybe.
但所有数字都算得通,所以赶紧推进,赶紧推进。
But like all the numbers are penciling out, so go, go, go.
现在就是扩张的好时机。
Like, now is the time to scale.
那是我个人的亮点。
That was personal highlight
当然。
For sure.
打造TBPN。
Building TBPN
当然。
For sure.
周五。
Friday.
是的。
Yeah.
不,这太棒了。
No, that's great.
让我们读一下布兰登·盖雷尔关于人工智能对抗狗癌的深度分析,看看发生了什么。
Let's read through Brandon Guerrelle's deep dive on the AI versus dog cancer, what happened.
周五晚上,有一则关于澳大利亚科技创业者保罗·科根的故事,他借助Chachi PT的帮助,设计了一种定制的mRNA疫苗,成功缩小了爱犬罗斯ie的肿瘤,这一消息在周末引发了大量讨论。
So late Friday, there was a story about an Australian tech entrepreneur named Paul Coogan, reducing the size of his dog Rosie's cancerous tumor by designing a custom mRNA vaccine with the help of Chachi PT, and it produced a substantial amount of discourse over the weekend.
撇开围绕这个故事的炒作,科根是一位深信AGI的科技人士,拥有十七年的机器学习和数据分析经验,曾担任澳大利亚数据科学与人工智能协会的董事。
Separating facts from the hype cycle around the story, Coogan is an AGI pilled tech guy with seventeen years of experience in machine learning and data analysis, at one time being a director at a nonprofit called the Data Science and AI Association of Australia.
真是一个了不起的协会啊。
Talk about an incredible association.
全球范围内,我们还需要更多的数据科学和人工智能协会。
We don't have enough data science and AI associations globally.
确实如此。
It's true.
听到这个消息真好。
It's great to hear that.
因此,在他的狗Rosie于2024年被诊断出患有致命的肥大细胞癌后,库宁汉姆使用ChatGPT来头脑风暴如何帮助她的方法。
So that after his dog, Rosie, had been diagnosed with a deadly mast cell cancer in 2024, Cunningham used ChatGPT to brainstorm ways he could help.
他对此进行了一次采访,以下是他的原话。
And he did an interview on this, and here's a quote from him.
他说:我去了ChatGPT,然后制定了一套执行计划。
He said, I went to ChatGPT and came up with a plan on how to do this.
第一步是联系大学,为Rosie进行DNA测序。
The first step was to reach out to the university to get Rosie's DNA sequenced.
难道目前还没有针对狗狗的23andMe之类的服务吗?
Is there not a 23andMe for dogs yet or something like that?
现在谁在做全基因组测序呢?
Who's doing who's doing full genome sequencing these days?
我想,狗狗的DNA检测可能是一个独立的检测项目,流程也不同。
I guess I guess dog dog DNA is probably a separate assay, separate separate process.
Embark。
Embark.
Embark。
Embark.
Test。
Test.
你可以
You could
做这个。
do it.
好的。
Okay.
不管怎样,他去了大学, probably 有很好的理由, probably 得到了很好的数据。
Well, anyway, he went to the he went to a university, probably for a good reason, probably got good good data.
他说,这个想法是从她的血液中提取健康DNA,然后从她的肿瘤中提取DNA,对两者进行测序,以确切了解突变发生的位置。
He said the idea is you take the healthy DNA out of her blood, and then you take the DNA out of her tumor, and you sequence both of them to see exactly where the mutations have occurred.
这就像是拥有你汽车的原始引擎,以及行驶了30万公里后的引擎版本。
It's like having the original engine of your car, and then a version of the engine at 300,000 kilometers down the road.
你可以对比它们,看看哪里出现了损伤。
You can compare them and see where there's damage.
因此,一旦新南威尔士大学完成了DNA测序,库根先生就将其输入了多个不同的数据分析流程。
So once the University of New South Wales produced the DNA sequencing, mister Coogan ran it through a whole bunch of different data pipelines.
所以接下来我们会探讨一个问题,那就是:这种治愈狗癌的单一疗法究竟有多可靠?会不会出错?
So there's a this is something that we're gonna go into, you know, throughout this story is the question of like, much was this cure my dog cancer, one shot it, don't make mistakes?
我认为没有人这么说。
I don't think anyone's saying that.
但很快,就出现了强烈的动机,将这件事放大成一个夸张的、疯狂的故事。
But very quickly, there was a good incentive to amplify this into like the hype, like this crazy story.
然后又出现了另一种动机,极力淡化这件事,而真相,当然位于两者之间。
And then there was an incentive to like dehype this all the way, and the truth, of course, is in the middle.
所以这就是我们今天要探讨的方向。
So that's where we're going get today.
一旦DNA序列生成,他就将其输入多个定制的不同数据分析流程,以寻找这些突变,然后使用其他算法寻找治疗癌症的药物。
Once the DNA sequence was produced, he ran it through a whole bunch of custom different data pipelines to find those mutations and then used other algorithms to find drugs to treat the cancer.
在新南威尔士大学的帮助下,库根找到了一家生产免疫疗法药物的制药公司,该药物看起来是适合罗斯的候选药物。
With the help of the University of New South Wales, Coogan identified a pharmaceutical company that produces an immunotherapy drug that looked like a good candidate for Rosie.
这种药物本身已经存在或可以获取,但该公司拒绝向他提供,因为我认为这种药物尚未获得用于这种特定适应症和特定物种的批准。
So the drug already existed or was available, but the company refused to supply it to him because I don't think it was approved for this particular indication in this particular species.
所以他在这方面碰了壁。
So he was out of luck there.
随后,他再次求助于新南威尔士大学的RNA研究所,该研究所利用库根提供的数据——浓缩成半页的公式——为罗斯定制了一款mRNA疫苗,同样通过算法指导mRNA的设计,并将设计发送给我们,我们制造了一个微小的纳米颗粒。
He then turned to, again, the University of New South Wales, their RNA institute, which used Coogan's data crunched down to a half page formula to create a bespoke mRNA vaccine for Rosie, again from the story, ran an algorithm to inform the design of the mRNA and sent it to us, and we made a little nanoparticle.
他们说,这正在使整个过程实现民主化。
And it's democratizing the whole process, they said.
这位是保罗·索顿。
This was the Paul Thornton.
经过数月的繁琐审批流程后,库根和他的团队为罗斯接种了这种疫苗,结果非常有效。
After several months of navigating red tape, Coogan and his team administered the vaccine to Rosie, which was effective.
她的一个肿瘤缩小了一半,尽管她并未被完全治愈。
One of her tumors shrank by half, though she is not completely cured.
这就是癌症的特性,细胞一直在分裂,每个人体内都有一些低水平的癌细胞,大多数狗体内也都有那么一点。
And that's just kind of the nature of cancer, like cells are dividing all the time, everyone has some sort of low level baseline of cancer, most dogs have like a little bit.
关键问题是,它是否失控了?
The question is like, Is it runaway?
它很严重吗?
Is it bad?
它非常糟糕吗?
Is it terrible?
你不可能打个响指就完全治愈它,但如果你能把癌细胞的数量降到非常非常低,那么你当然就能活下来。
And then it's hard to just like snap your fingers and cure it completely, but if you get the amount of cancer down really, really far, then you will of course survive.
重要的是,库根表示,狗罗西的生活质量现在好了很多。
The important thing is that Coogan says the quality of life of the dog Rosie is much better now.
于是,在X平台上,这个故事引发了关于医疗监管的激烈争论。
So on X, the news of the story turned into a heated debate on health regulation.
是的。
Yes.
那是什么?
What is that?
那是给 Rosie 的。
That was for Rosie.
那是给狗的。
That's for the dog.
给 Rosie 的气喇叭。
Air horn for Rosie.
给狗的气喇叭。
Air horn for the dog.
太好了。
That's great.
生物医学工程师帕特里克·海泽尔发布了一条消息后,引发了关于健康监管的激烈辩论,他说:制造一种单一的 mRNA 疫苗轻而易举。
Turning to a heated debate on health regulation after biomedical engineer Patrick Heiser posted that, It is trivially easy to make a single mRNA vaccine.
这并不难。
It's not hard.
而知名YouTuber汉克·格林发表了一些反驳意见,我们稍后可以详细讨论。
And Hank Green, a prominent YouTuber, issued something of a rebuttal, which we can go through later.
讨论中的另一个分支聚焦于大型语言模型在 democratizing 医学科学访问方面的潜力,OpenAI总裁格雷格·布罗克曼转发了这个故事,并附上评论:‘通往AGI机遇的一扇小窗。’
A separate thread in the discourse is focused on the promise of LLM's democratizing access to medical science with OpenAI President Greg Brockman, quote tweeting the story with the caption, A small window into the opportunity of AGI.
正如Stripe首席执行官帕特里克·科利森指出的那样,库根并没有真的用ChatGPT治愈了罗斯西的癌症。
Well, Coogan didn't literally cure Rosie's cancer with ChatGPT, as Stripe CEO Patrick Collison pointed out.
它更像是一个强大的搜索工具,最终帮助他的团队取得了惊人的成果。
It acted as a high powered search tool that ultimately helped his team get to an amazing outcome.
有点像乔治
Sort of George
霍克的,所以我们得移动球门柱吗?
Hawk's So we've to move the goalposts?
我觉得我们已经
Think we've
我准备好了,可以移动它们。
to I'm ready to move them.
我觉得我们在移动目标。
Think We're moving the goalposts.
我的意思是,我们得
I mean, we'd be
我们把目标移到哪儿了?
Where are we moving them to?
它必须真的能做到,你得能输入‘治愈我的癌症’,然后从你的手机里直接送出一颗药丸,你直接吃下去。
It has to actually you have to be able to type cure my cancer, and then from your phone, it just deposits a pill that you just take.
是的,没错。
Yeah, exactly.
这就是它要
Is that what it
它必须实现端到端的本地化。
It has to locally end to end.
不。
No.
理想情况下,理想情况下,甚至不需要你吞服药片。
Ideally ideally, it would be not even a pill that you take.
它可以直接生成一段视频,让你
It can just create a video that you
正确的光线模式。
The right watch pattern of light.
正确的光线和声音模式。
The right pattern of light coming from and sound.
所以手机有光和声音,光会以特定频率在你眼前闪烁。
So the phone has light and sound, and so the light flashes in your eyes at a certain rate.
它重新连接你的大脑,让你的大脑决定去杀死癌细胞。
It rewires your brain, and your brain decides to go kill the cancer.
是的。
Yeah.
而且而且
And and
我们已经多次讨论过这个话题。
we've we've talked about this a bunch.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,行业应该重新调整一些信息的传达方向,不要说AI会治愈癌症,而是人类将利用AI来
I think I think it would be helpful for the industry to refocus some messaging on not AI is going to cure cancer, but human humanity is gonna use AI
对。
to Yes.
治愈癌症并实现许多其他事情,对吧?
Cure cancer and do a number of other things, right?
所以,标准并不是简单地输入一个提示,然后发送到实验室,你就收到某种治疗方案。
And so the bar is not just like one shotting it with a prompt and it sends it to a lab and you get a, you know, some type of treatment in the mail.
也许在未来,我们可以想象这种情况发生,对吧?
Maybe we, I can imagine that in the future, right?
类似这样的事情。
Something to that effect.
但它是一种赋能工具。
But it is an enabler, it's a tool.
这使得一个人无需成为某个领域的专家,也能帮助他人充分理解一个流程,从而找到合适的专家来解决他们的问题。
And this has allowed someone to become, not an expert in something, but to help somebody understand a process enough to go out and find the right experts to help them solve their problem.
我认为这令人无比鼓舞。
And I think it's incredibly inspiring.
非常期待他 later 登上节目。
So excited to have him on the show later.
弗里曼·戴森认为,生物技术将变得小型化和普及化,而不是大规模和集中化。
Freeman Dyson argues that biotechnology will become small and domesticated rather than big and centralized.
如果人工智能持续降低理解生物知识和构建复杂流程所需的认知负担,专业研究与有动力的个人之间的界限可能会开始模糊。
If AI continues to reduce the cognitive overhead required to navigate biological knowledge and assemble complex pipelines, the boundary between professional research and motivated individuals may begin to blur.
这种转变需要我们认真思考安全、治理和责任问题,但也带来了一种令人兴奋的可能性。
That shift will require careful thinking about safety, governance, and responsibility, but it also carries an exciting possibility.
戴森设想了一个世界,在这个世界中,生物设计最终可能像一种创意手艺,不仅由机构开展,也由好奇的个人在较小规模上进行实验。
Dyson imagined a world in which biological design might eventually become something like a creative craft practiced not only by institutions, but also by curious individuals experimenting at smaller scales.
据我了解,癌症治疗的现实情况是,这基于我一位已故的家人患癌并最终去世的经历。
The reality of cancer treatment, from my understanding, is, and this was based on a late family member that had cancer and ultimately passed away.
在他为期一年半的治疗过程中,他尝试了多种有前景的治疗方法。
During his treatment process, which was around a year and a half, he was getting looks at different treatments that were promising.
是的。
Yeah.
其中一些他接受了。
Some of which he was able to do.
另一些他不符合资格。
Some he didn't qualify for.
是的。
Yeah.
仅仅是因为他的个人情况。
Just based on his personal situation.
尽管这些方法有很大可能性会产生积极效果。
Even though there was a there was a decent chance that it could have had a positive effect.
是的。
Yeah.
这种令人疯狂的挫败感,无论是患者本人还是家属,都会在面对这种情况时产生:当疾病已经晚期或情况非常糟糕、病情持续恶化时,明明有一种治疗手段其实很容易实现,但你却因为不符合条件而无法获得。
And that sort of the insane frustration that an individual feels or a family feels when they're like, hey, if something's terminal or it's looking really bad, it's progressing in the wrong direction and there's a treatment out there that is somewhat trivial to actually make, but you just don't qualify for it.
这种程度的挫败感,最终会促使更多人去尝试这样做。
That level of frustration will eventually drive more individuals, I think, to do this.
因此,确实存在一些安全性问题。
And so there's definitely some safety.
安全性方面的担忧非常严重。
There's huge safety concerns.
还涉及伦理问题。
There's ethical concerns.
是的。
Yeah.
这些都是我们必须面对并解决的问题。
There's these are things that we have to work through.
但最终,会有足够多的人类能量和强烈的求生欲望,让人们愿意去冒一些在其他更琐碎的问题上不会冒的风险。
But ultimately, there's gonna be enough like human energy and just overall desire to live that people will take risks that Yeah.
他们不会为其他一些更琐碎的问题去冒这样的风险。
They wouldn't take for a bunch of other more sort of like trivial sort of issues.
在这种情况下,FDA的立场可能确实需要改变。
It does feel like the FDA's stance might need to change in this case.
就像他们目前和未来在生物技术更加民主化时,显然仍扮演着重要角色。
Like they clearly have a role to play currently and in the future where biotech becomes more democratized.
但希望随着生物技术领域不断扩大,它与更广泛的生物技术界之间能形成良好的协同关系。
But yeah, hopefully there's some good symbiotic relationship there with the broader biotech community as it gets bigger.
我有一个类似的故事,关于一个患上罕见疾病的人,他能够深入阅读学术研究。
I have a similar story with someone who developed a rare illness and was able to go and read academic research at a very deep level.
他并没有生物技术背景,但在人工智能出现之前,他就能够阅读所有与这种疾病相关的已发表研究论文,并找到了该疾病的世界权威专家,联系了这位教授。教授说:‘是的,你得的就是我一直在研究的那种病,我整个职业生涯中只遇到过五到十例这样的病例。’
Didn't have a background in biotech or anything like that, but was able this was pre AI, was able to read, like, every published research paper that was at all related to this particular illness, and found the world expert in this particular disease, contacted the professor, and the professor said, Yes, you have the thing that I've been studying, and I've only found five people or 10 people in my entire career that have this thing.
你来吧,我给你做手术。
Come down, I will operate on you.
手术进行了。
The operation happened.
手术很成功,这本质上是一个具有高度主动性的普通人做了大量研究。
It was successful, and it was fundamentally a high agency person doing a lot of research.
如果人工智能只是作为一个搜索工具来实现这种民主化,你将获得更好的结果。
And if AI just acts as a search tool that democratizes that, you're going to get better results.
所以,即使我们还没有实现一次性治愈癌症,仅仅让搜索和研究变得更简单,就已经是巨大的好处了。
So even if you're even if we're not in like one shot in curing cancer, that just feels like making search easier, making research easier, huge benefit.
你的周末过得怎么样,泰勒?
How was your weekend, Tyler?
还不错。
Was good.
是的。
Yeah.
还不错?
It was good?
是的。
Yeah.
你去任何数据中心了吗,还是你
Did you go to any data centers or are are you
这周没去数据中心。
No data centers this week.
没有。
No.
我在旧金山。
I was in SF.
是的。
Yeah.
你不是去参加了一个烤猪宴吗?
Didn't you go to a pig roast?
是的。
Yeah.
那是在星期五。
That was on Friday.
好的。
Okay.
我在埃尔塞贡多。
I was in El Segundo.
旧金山怎么样?
How was SF?
那里有什么大事发生吗?
Is something big happening there?
感觉像2020年2月的武汉吗?
Does it feel like being in Wuhan in February 2020?
好像有什么大事发生。
Something something big was happening.
是吗?
Yeah?
我去参加了一场辩论。
There was I went to a debate.
哦,你去参加辩论了?
Oh, you went to the debate?
好的。
Okay.
真棒。
Cool.
怎么样?
How was that?
还不错。
It was good.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的。
Yeah.
主题是关于亿万富翁税。
It was about the billionaire tax.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
詹森在GTC大会上做主题演讲。
What's Jensen's is doing his keynote at GTC.
我们要不要打开直播?
Should we pull up the livestream?
我们可以。
We can.
是的。
Yeah.
机构投资者。
Institutional investor.
这三个人深谙技术,了解当前的发展动态,而且他们对整个技术生态系统有着广泛的影响力。
These three people are deep in technology, deep in what's going on, and, of course, they have just a really broad reach of technology ecosystem.
当然,还有我亲自挑选来参加今天活动的所有贵宾,都是全明星团队。
And then, of course, all of the VIPs that I hand selected to join us today, all star team.
我要感谢你们所有人。
I wanna thank all of you for that.
全明星团队。
All star team.
那件皮夹克真的经久耐看。
The leather jacket really has just aged so well.
我也要感谢所有到场的公司。
I also wanna thank all the companies that are here.
英伟达,正如你们所知,是一家平台公司。
NVIDIA, as you know, is a platform company.
话筒一扔,完事。
Mic drop.
我们有技术。
We have technology.
我们有每个人都使用的平台。
We have our platform everyone uses
他是。
He is.
是。
Is.
今天,这价值十万亿美元的行业里,可能100%的企业都在这里了。
And today, there are probably a 100% of the $100,000,000,000,000 of industry here.
有450家公司赞助了这次活动。
450 companies sponsored this event.
一百家。
A 100.
我想感谢你们。
I wanna thank you.
一万亿美元的产业。
A trillion dollars of industry.
一千
A thousand
我喜欢这个。
I love it.
技术研讨会,2000位演讲者。
Technical sessions, 2,000 speakers.
这是2000位演讲者?
This is 2,000 speakers?
哇。
Wow.
每一个层级。
Every single layer.
他们将进行比我们今年全年还多的采访。
Doing one they're gonna do more interviews than we've done all year.
搭建基础设施
Shell the infrastructure
在一天之内。
In one day.
芯片,持续两天。
Chips For two days.
面向平台、模型,当然还有最重要、最终推动这个行业腾飞的所有应用。
To the platforms, the models, and of course, the most important, and ultimately, what's gonna take get this industry taken off is all of the applications.
这是CUDA的二十周年纪念。
This is the twentieth anniversary of CUDA.
我们已经为CUDA工作了二十年。
We've been working on CUDA for twenty years.
二十年。
Twenty years.
二十年来,我们一直致力于这一架构。
For twenty years, we've been dedicated to this architecture.
这项革命性的发明——SIMT,单指令多线程,不错。
This revolutionary invention, SIMT, single instruction, multithreading Alright.
非常酷。
Very, very cool.
让我们回到时间线。
Let's get back the timeline.
关于AI治愈澳大利亚狗癌的故事非常有趣,但也许并非人们所关注的那些原因。
Take on the whole AI cures dog cancer in Australia is a very interesting story, but perhaps not for the reasons that are being noted.
2007年,弗里曼·戴森在《纽约书评》上发表了一篇题为《我们的生物技术未来》的文章。
In 2007, Freeman Dyson published an essay in the New York Review of Books called Our Biotech Future.
其中包含了我读过的关于生物学未来最令人难忘的预测之一。
It contains one of the most memorable predictions about the future of biology that I've ever read.
我预测,生物技术的普及在未来五十年至少会像计算机的普及在过去五十年那样深刻地影响我们的生活。
I predict that the domestication of biotechnology will dominate our lives during the next fifty years at least as much as the domestication of computers has dominated our lives during the previous fifty years.
戴森认为,生物学最终会遵循计算技术的发展轨迹。
Dyson believed biology would eventually follow the trajectory of computing.
起初,强大的工具只存在于大型机构中,如大学、政府实验室和大公司。
At first, powerful tools live inside large institutions, universities, government labs, major companies.
随着时间推移,这些工具变得越来越便宜、易用,并且更加普及。
Over time, these tools get cheaper, easier to use, and more widely distributed.
最终,个人也能完成过去只有整个组织才能做到的事情。
Eventually, individuals start doing things that once required entire organizations.
无限思维的管理者。
Manager of infinite minds.
你将拥有,你知道的,数百万个代理,同时还能接触到一个配备生物技术设备的大学实验室级别的资源。
You will have, you know, a million agents, and you will also have access to the equivalent of a university lab filled with biotechnology equipment.
生物技术将变得小型化和普及化,而非大型化和集中化。
Biotech will become small and domesticated rather than big and centralized.
在人工智能时代,这一点非常有趣,因为目前有一种说法认为人工智能是一种集中化技术。
This is very interesting in the age of AI because there's been this narrative of AI is a centralizing technology.
这完全是幂律驱动的。
It is very power law driven.
这在某种程度上与之相反。
This is sort of counter to that.
我并不完全清楚如何将这两者结合起来,但有趣的是,他的预测恰恰是这一领域内的去中心化。
I don't exactly know how to piece those two things together, but it is interesting that his prediction was actual decentralization decentralization in this particular category.
他甚至设想基因组设计几乎会成为一种艺术。
He even imagined genome design becoming almost artistic.
设计基因组将变成一种个人行为,一种像绘画或雕塑一样富有创造力的新艺术形式。
Designing genomes will be a personal thing, a new art form as creative as painting or sculpture.
当我读到人工智能治愈狗癌症的故事时,戴森的话在我脑海中回响。
Dyson's words rang in my mind as I read the AI cures dog cancer story.
大部分报道都将重点放在
Much of the coverage framed in
我得说,想象二十年后的你非常容易。
I gotta say, it's very easy to imagine you in twenty years.
我心想,约翰,你得跟我们说说你的合成类固醇吧。
I'm like, John, like, you gotta tell us your anabolic steroids.
然后你就会说,这有点私密。
And you're like, it's kind of a personal thing.
这有点私密。
It's kind of a personal thing.
这有点像手工制作的过程,是的。
It's kind of like an artisanal process Yes.
这是我
That I
经历的过程。
go through.
这就像一件雕塑。
It's a sculpture.
我某种程度上是在塑造自己。
I'm sort of sculpting myself.
我真的不行,我不能,对不起。
I can't really I can't I'm sorry.
我真的不能和你分享我的用药方案,因为这是个人私事。
I can't I can't really share my stack with you, but it's a personal thing.
所以,是的。
So Yeah.
去吧,自己去摸索出你的用药方案。
Go go and kind of figure out your own stack.
这里涉及的科学流程实际上广为人知。
The scientific pipeline involved here is actually well known.
它与多年来一直在积极开发的个性化新抗原疫苗研究的工作流程高度相似。
It closely mirrors the workflow used in personalized neoantigen vaccine research that has been under active development for years.
这些步骤相当标准:对肿瘤进行测序,识别体细胞突变,预测哪些突变肽可能被免疫系统识别,将这些序列编码为mRNA构建体,并递送以刺激免疫反应。
The steps are fairly standard: sequence the tumor, identify somatic mutations, predict which mutated peptides might be recognized by the immune system, encode those sequences into an mRNA construct, and deliver them to stimulate an immune response.
这些生物靶点本身几乎肯定不是新发现。
The biological targets themselves were almost certainly not new discoveries.
我无法查明它们具体是什么,但像KIT这样的常见靶点突变可能涉及其中。
I have been unable to find out what they are, but mutations in targets like KIT, which are common, might be involved.
由于药物发现中最困难的部分——无论是在人类还是狗身上——都是靶点验证,而缺乏验证会导致疗效不足,这也是药物失败的最主要原因。
Since the hardest part of drug discovery, whether in humans or dogs, is target validation, the lack of which leads to a lack of efficacy, the number one reason for drug failure.
在新抗原疫苗中,所涉及的蛋白质通常是含有肿瘤特异性突变的普通细胞蛋白。
In neoantigen vaccines, the proteins involved are usually ordinary cellular proteins that happen to contain tumor specific mutations.
用于将突变映射到特定蛋白质结构的AlphaFold,如今已成为药物发现流程中的标准工具。
AlphaFold, which was used to map the mutations onto specific protein structures, is now a standard part of drug discovery pipelines.
这太令人着迷了。
That's fascinating.
挑战在于识别哪些突变肽可能合理地触发免疫反应。
The challenge is identifying which mutated peptides might plausibly trigger immunity.
然而有趣的是,查阅文献、选择计算工具、解读测序结果并设计候选mRNA构建体,通常是一个协作过程。
What is interesting, though, Navigating the literature, selecting computational tools, interpreting sequencing results and designing a candidate mRNA construct is typically a collaborative process.
在这种情况下,人工智能似乎帮助压缩了这一过程,整合了来自不同来源的数据和工具。
In this case, AI appears to have helped compress that process, pulling together data and tools from different sources.
生物医学工程行业,别这么做。
Biomedical engineering industry, yeah, don't do this.
这很容易又有效,但我们没法从中赚到足够的钱。
It's easy and effective, but we can't make enough money off of it.
这太荒谬了。
That's ridiculous.
令人惊讶的是,G·福多尔说,人们在这上面如此明显地各说各话,真是令人惊讶。
It's surprising, G Fodor says, it's surprising how people are so blatantly talking past each other on this.
关键是,临床试验体系建立在一个假设之上,即某种药物会对一组患者有效。
The point is that the system of clinical trials is predicated on an assumption that a given drug will work on a cohort.
如果有大量药物只对一个人有效呢?
What if there are lots of drugs that will only work on one person?
如果你要实现个性化医疗,就有强烈的愿望和动力去重新思考临床试验体系。
A big desire and push for rethinking the system of clinical trials, if you're going to have personalized medicine.
那意味着什么?
What does that mean?
展开剩余字幕(还有 274 条)
我们得聊聊今天最重要的新闻了。
We gotta go to probably the most important story of the day.
加布说,是的。
Gabe says Yes.
他做了一个梦,嗯。
He had a dream Mhmm.
他说苹果发布了一款32英寸的笔记本电脑,叫MacBook Pro Ultra Wide,长这样。
That Apple released a 32 inch MacBook called the MacBook Pro Ultra Wide and it looked like this.
我买了一台,工作效率飙升,但它放不进我的背包里。
I bought one and unlocked extreme productivity and then it wouldn't fit into my backpack.
所以我只好把它留在了后面。
So I had to leave it behind.
哦,天哪。
Oh, no.
但这个想法其实挺合理的,他们真该做一款这样的产品。
But this is this is sort of like They should make this.
关于我们刚才看到的那台其他笔记本电脑。
On that other laptop that we saw.
他们真的应该生产这款产品。
They should honestly make this.
他们应该的。
They should.
走来走去看着,确实如此。
Walking around looking That's true.
也许你可以给它装上滑板轮子,是的。
Maybe you could put skateboard trucks on it Yeah.
这样你就可以把它当交通工具用了。
So that you could use it as trans transport.
对。
Yeah.
它更像是一个滑雪板的设计,你可以像这样扛在肩上。
It's more of like a snowboard build that you like carry over your shoulder like this.
或者冲浪板,你知道的。
Or surfboard, you know.
人们会把它放在车顶上,像这样
People throw it on the top of your car like
这样。
that.
三根手指。
Three fingers.
为什么?
Why?
你不会把冲浪板放在车顶上吗?
You don't put a surf surfboard on the top of your car?
是的。
Yeah.
我的意思是,真正的冲浪板不会这样。
I mean, real ones don't.
哦。
Oh.
他们怎么做呢?
What do they do?
他们把冲浪板放在车里面?
They put it inside the car?
卡车电池放在里面没问题。
Truck battery in inside okay.
是的。
Yeah.
嗯,其实你只要看一个人开车时的样子,就能判断他是不是真正的冲浪者。
Well, in in I don't it's you can you can clock if somebody's actually a surfer or not just by the way they go Low.
带着冲浪板去海滩。
Beach with the board.
好的。
Okay.
德兰·帕特尔在DoorDash上表示,GPC 5.4的总潜在市场超过一千亿美元,但存在采用滞后问题。
Dylan Patel said on DoorDash, the TAM for g p c 5.4 is north of a $100,000,000,000, but there's adoption lag.
就微软与OpenAI的合同而言,这被视为通用人工智能(AGI)。
That's considered AGI as far as the Microsoft OpenAI contract is concerned.
萨姆·卡特表示,据报道十亿美元的利润已不再是获取机密知识产权研究权限的唯一条件。
Sam Carter says the reported 1,000,000,000 of profit is no longer the sole trigger for confidential IP research access.
据报道,这还包括独立专家评审。
It reportedly includes an independent expert review.
你刚才说乔·罗根会参与其中。
You were saying Joe Rogan would be on that.
安德鲁·休伯曼。
Andrew Huberman.
休伯曼,那些专家会参与其中。
Huberman, the experts would be on there.
你必须始终信任他们。
You gotta trust them at all times.
Theovin,也许吧。
Theovin, maybe.
你。
You.
其实最有趣的是,我想知道那组专家是否认为这算是AGI。
The funniest thing about that actually would like to know that panel of experts whether where they deem AGI.
因为我觉得,他们所有人一起,可以和聊天机器人对话,然后说:还没那么好。
Because I feel like between all of them, they could they could chat with the chatbots and be like, it's like not that good yet.
我们要不要聊聊本·汤普森今天早上发的文章?
Should we go over Ben Thompson's post from this morning?
本·汤普森。
Ben Ben Thompson
泡泡。
bubbles.
今天早上发布的。
Published this this morning.
对我来说,我一看到这个就开始读了。
This is To me, the second I saw that, I started reading it.
感觉就像吃了两勺C4。
It felt like taking a double scoop of c four.
这是预训练的吗?
I was Is that a pre workout?
是的。
Yeah.
你从不
You never
我知道那个罐子。
I know the can.
我不知道它原来是
I didn't know it was a
你从来没试过吗?
You never you never dabbled?
我们那个更偏向于大猩猩思维的是哪一个?
What was the one that we I I'm more out of the gorilla mind one.
那就是我那个
That's the one that I
很多人都说过
Many people have said
你有一颗大猩猩的心智。
you have the mind of a gorilla.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
更多餐盘,更多天数。
For more plates, more days.
所以你被激发起来了。
So you got pumped up.
我被激发起来了。
I got pumped up.
你有吗
Did you
本写道,关于人工智能的预测存在一种奇怪的悖论。
Ben writes, there's a weird paradox in terms of AI prognostication.
预测。
Prognostication.
干得不错,乔迪。
That was a good good effort, Jordi.
一方面,你不想完全无视那些最可怕的末日情景。
On one hand one hand, you don't want to be the one to completely dismiss the most terrifying doomsday scenarios.
谁会希望自己被发现是盲目乐观的呢?
Who wants to be found out to be foolishly optimistic?
同时,也存在一种压力,要认真对待这种可能性:我们正处于泡沫之中,所有的炒作和支出最终都会崩盘。
At the same time, there's also pressure to give credence to the possibility that we are in a bubble and and all of this hype and spending is going to go belly up.
虽然我之前反对前者,但我非常支持后者,即认为泡沫可能是有益的。
While I have argued against the former, I have very I have very much been on board with the latter making the case that bubbles can be good.
然而,坐在2026年3月这个时间点,在英伟达GTC大会的早晨,我得出了一个不同的结论。
Sitting here in March 2026, however, on the morning of NVIDIA's GTC, I've come to a different conclusion.
我不认为我们正处于泡沫之中。
I don't think we're in a bubble.
我们开始吧。
Let's go.
这看似矛盾,但或许恰恰是最有力的证据,证明我们确实身处泡沫之中。
Which paradoxically Let's may be the truest evidence we are.
泡泡枪在哪?
Where's the bubble gun?
咱们把泡泡枪拿出来吧。
Let's get the bubble gun going.
他写道,在过去几周的LLM范式中,先是围绕英伟达的财报,然后上周又围绕甲骨文展开。
He writes, LLM paradigms over the last couple of weeks, first in the context of NVIDIA earnings, and then last week in the context of Oracles.
我跟你们谈过三个LLM的转折点,我谈过三个LLM的转折点。
I've talked to you about three LLM inflection I've talked about three LM inflection points.
我不打算逐一讨论这些。
I'm not going to go through all these.
你们自己聊聊吧。
You guys chat
我们已经讨论过好几次了。
We've GBT about this a few times.
基本上是LLM、推理模型,然后是智能体。
Basically, LLMs, Reasoning Models, then Agents.
而每一个阶段都使计算需求呈指数级增长。
And each one of those increases the demand exponentially for compute.
是的。
Yeah.
LM、ChatGPT、o one,是的。
LM, ChatGPT, o one Yep.
然后是Opus,是的。
And then Opus Yep.
还有Claude Code和Codex。
As well as Claude Code and Codex.
Codex,是的。
Codex, yeah.
基本上,任务正在数小时内完成,并取得优异成果。
Basically getting to the point where tasks are being accomplished over hours and getting to great outcomes.
这才是有趣的地方。
And this is the interesting point.
对代理需求的减少。
The decreased need for agency.
本在过去几周持续撰写这三个拐点的原因,是为了说明为什么这个行业对算力如此受限,以及为什么超大规模云服务商在资本支出上的巨额投入是合理的。
The reason Ben has been writing about these three inflection points over the last couple weeks has been to explain why it is that the industry is so compute constrained and why the massive investment in the CapEx by the hyperscalers is justified.
第一个范式需要大量计算资源进行训练,但推理过程——即回答问题——实际上相当高效。
The first paradigm required a lot of compute for training, but inference actually answering a question was relatively efficient.
你只需将模型输出的内容直接发送给用户。
You simply sent the user whatever the model spit out.
第二个范式因两个原因大幅增加了推理所需的计算量。
The second paradigm dramatically increased the amount of computing needed for inference for two reasons.
首先,生成答案需要更多的令牌,因为所有推理过程都需要额外的令牌,而不仅仅是答案本身。
First, generating an answer required a lot more tokens because all of the reasoning required tokens in addition to the answer itself.
其次,由于推理使模型变得强大得多,因此使用频率大幅提升,这本身又推动了令牌使用量的增长。
Second, the fact that reasoning made the model so much more useful meant that they were used more, which drove increased token usage in its own right.
然而,真正让天平倾向资本支出不再是投机性投资、而是迫切需要的投资以满足远超供给的需求的,是第三个范式。
It's a third paradigm, however, that has truly tipped the scales in favor of CapEx expenditure not being speculative investment, but but but rather badly needed investment in meeting demand that far exceeds supply.
首先,生成答案通常需要多次调用推理模型。
First, generating an answer will often entail multiple calls to a reasoning model.
其次,智能体本身需要更多计算资源,而这些计算以及智能体所使用的工具,更适合由CPU和GPU来完成。
Second, the agent itself needs more compute, and that compute and the tools the agent uses is better done by CPUs and GPUs.
第三,智能代理带来了另一重质的飞跃,意味着它们的使用频率将远超聊天机器人中的推理模型。
Third, agents are another step function increase in usefulness, which means they're gonna be used even more than even reasoning models in a chatbot.
我认为,这一点的具体表现方式被严重低估了。
It's how this third point will be manifested that I think is underappreciated.
毕竟,远不止如此。
After all far.
使用聊天机器人的人比使用智能代理的人多,但我认为,大多数人其实并没有充分利用聊天机器人。
More people use chatbots than agents, but I would make the case that most people are not using chatbots as much as they should.
这一直是个能动性的问题。
It's been a question of agency.
要充分发挥人工智能的作用,必须主动采取行动去使用它。
To get the most from AI requires actually taking the initiative to use AI.
这里有一个非常有趣的观点,他谈到了苹果 MacBook Neo 的发布,价格为 599 美元,教育优惠价可能低至 4.99 美元,这可能会对其他笔记本电脑制造商造成巨大冲击。
There was a very, very interesting take in here where he's talking about the Apple MacBook Neo launch, which is $599, I think $4.99 for education, potentially very disruptive to other laptop makers.
你说
You said
你还能拿到折扣吗,泰勒?
still get discounts, Tyler?
还是说它
Or does it
我觉得是的。
I think I yeah.
我还是很害怕。
I'm still scared.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
你还在休假。
You're still I'm on leave.
因为你正在休假。
Because you're on leave.
对。
Yeah.
这太好了。
That's great.
给你。
There you go.
我想我可能在休假,有些传奇性的休假长达十年之久。
I think I'm on There there are some legendary leave of absences where people have been away for like ten years.
然后他们回来后会有惊人的崛起,以至于在你仍符合条件时,就必须授予你荣誉学位。
And then they go and do so many see, the the goal is to defer for so long that but then also have such a meteoric rise that they have to give you the honorary degree before while you're still eligible.
这真是个不错的例子。
That's a good one.
关于 MacBook Neo 的关键是,599 美元的价格让许多 PC 厂商应该感到胆战心惊,因为你在这个价位上销售。
The point about the MacBook Neo is that at $599 a lot of PC makers should be sort of quaking in their boots because you're selling at that price point.
对于只想买一台 600 美元笔记本的顾客来说,通常他们会考虑是选华硕还是其他品牌。
And for a customer who's just like, I want a $600 laptop, normally, was like, am I going with, like, Asus or another brand?
我并不在苹果的考虑范围内。
I'm not I'm not in the Apple category.
因为这根本不是一个选项
Like, it's not an option because
是的
Yeah.
那边那家店的笔记本电脑起价都超过1000美元了。
That that store over there, those those laptops start over 1,000.
这超出了我的预算,所以我根本不会进那家店。
That's not my budget, so I'm not even going in that store.
但现在你可以了,花600美元就能买到一台不错的电脑。
Well, now you can, and you can spend $600 and get a pretty good computer.
华硕的首席财务官吴尼克在最近的财报电话会上说,其实不用担心。
And the c CFO, Nick Wu, of Asus was on their recent earnings call, and he said, actually, don't worry about it.
这构不成威胁。
It's not a threat.
我们是在去年下半年了解到 MacBook Neo 的出货量的。
We found out about the MacBook Neo shipments, in the second half of last year.
我们做了一些内部准备。
We made some internal prep.
但现在既然
But now that
它已经发布了,我们觉得这并没有那么重要。
it's out, like, we don't think, it's that big of a deal.
它有一些限制。
Like, it has some limitations.
具体来说,它只有8GB的内存。
Specifically, it only has eight gigs of RAM.
这款设备更侧重于内容消费。
This is more focused on content consumption.
它并不是一款用于创作或工作的主流笔记本。
It's not a mainstream notebook for notebook usage, for creation, for working.
它不是一款工作设备。
It's not a work device.
这是一款消费型设备。
It's a consumption device.
它更像一台iPad。
It's more like an iPad.
本·汤普森的观点是,现在人们正是用这些笔记本电脑来消费内容的。
And Ben Thompson's point is that that's what people use these laptops for now.
它们主要用于内容消费。
They they it is a lot of consumption.
在600美元这个价格区间内,并没有太多人希望运行高性能应用程序。
It it there aren't as many people who are in that $600 price target that are wanting to run powerful applications at that price point.
一旦你需要本地运行高性能应用程序,你很可能就是企业买家,而且愿意花更多钱。
As soon as you're running powerful applications locally, you're probably more of a business buyer and you can spend more.
接着他将这一观点应用到人工智能领域,谈到企业以及公司对能提升员工生产力的软件表现出的明确付费意愿,而人工智能在这方面无疑符合这一需求。
And then he goes on to apply that to AI, talking about enterprise and the value of companies have a demonstrated willingness to pay for software that makes their employees more productive, and AI certainly fits that bill in this regard.
然而,真正让企业高管们兴奋的,并不是人工智能会取代工作岗位,而是因为它能全面提升公司的生产效率,从而增加产出。
What makes enterprise executives truly salivate, however, is not the not the prospect of AI eliminating jobs, doing so precisely because it makes the company as a whole more productive, so increasing production.
我的理解是,他在论证有些公司可以通过裁员反而实现更快的增长,是的。
My interpretation is he's making the case that there are companies that could cut headcount and actually just grow faster Yeah.
如果他们正确地实施人工智能,而不是简单地取代,是的。
If they're implementing AI properly, not just replacing Yeah.
比如那些常规的工作负载。
Like the routine workloads.
是的。
Yep.
所以他提到,代理工具将更侧重于纯粹的加速,从而成为价值增长的驱动力。
So he says agents, however, will tell much more heavily towards pure acceleration, making those drivers of value.
好的。
Okay.
实际上,我打算开始写一段话。
Actually, I'm gonna start one paragraph.
对。
Yeah.
请。
Please.
一直以来都是这样,即使在大公司里,真正推动公司前进并产生实质性影响的也只是相对少数的人。
It's always been the case, even in large companies that a relatively small number of people actually move the needle and drive the company forward in meaningful ways.
然而,这种推动力一直通过一个庞大的体系传递,这个体系由大量人类组成,他们在某些方面加速了努力,在其他方面则拖了后腿。
That drive, however, has been filtered through a huge apparatus filled with humans who accelerate the effort in some vectors and retard it in others.
这个体系使得广泛的影响成为可能,但同时也带来了巨大的协调成本。
That apparatus makes broad impact possible, but it carries massive coordination costs.
然而,智能代理将更倾向于纯粹的加速,使这些价值驱动因素产生更大的影响。
Agents, however, will tilt much more heavily towards pure acceleration, making those drivers of value much more impactful.
我理解这种观点,即最好的公司会希望利用人工智能来做更多事情,而不仅仅是省钱。
I'm sympathetic to the argument that the best companies will wanna use AI to do more, not simply save money.
然而,大型组织的现实是,人工智能的净正面影响不在于消除工作岗位,而在于取代那些难以管理和激励的人力环节。
The reality of large organizations, however, is that the net positive impact of AI will not be in eliminating jobs, but rather replacing hard to manage and motivate human cogs.
这结尾真是挺讽刺的,他说你只有在大家都说‘A’的时候才需要担心泡沫,但其实如果人人都在说‘A’,那大家反而都会风险规避,因为大家都认同我们正处于泡沫中。
It's it's such a funny ending where he has this point about, like, you only need to be worried about a bubble when like, you don't need to be worried about a bubble if everyone's saying a because then then everyone's, like, risk off because everyone agrees that we're, oh, we're in a bubble.
我们别搞泡沫行为。
Let's not do bubble behavior.
所以,投降是泡沫的标志。
And so capitulation is is the sign of a bubble.
他说,我明白这一点,但我的看法依然如此。
And he's like, I'm I understand that, and still this is my take.
这是一个大胆的见解,但我认为它很好。
It's a bold it's a bold take, but I think it's a good one.
Nebius 和 Meta 已达成一项 270 亿美元的 AI 基础设施合作协议。
So, Nebius and Meta have agreed to a $27,000,000,000 AI infrastructure pact deal.
谈判已推进至协议阶段。
The talks are advanced to pact stage.
这是一项为期五年的协议,Nebius 将向 Meta 提供价值 270 亿美元的 AI 基础设施能力。
Five year deal, 27,000,000,000 to supply AI infrastructure capacity to Meta.
Nebius 一直是一家非常引人注目的公司,原属 Yandex,现已分拆独立并上市,是少数几家成功拿下微软交易的新兴云服务商之一,如今似乎也与 Meta 合作得不错。
Nebius has really been an Ontario fascinating company, formerly part of Yandex, spun out, independent now, publicly traded, and, and just one of the neo clouds that's figured out that Microsoft deal and now seems to be doing good work with Meta.
Nebius表示,它将在多个地点提供120亿美元的专用算力。
Nebius said it will provide $12,000,000,000 of dedicated capacity across multiple locations.
Meta还将在五年期内额外购买高达150亿美元的算力。
Meta will also purchase up to $15,000,000,000 in additional capacity over the five year over the five year period.
Nebius补充称,它将大规模部署英伟达下一代Vera RubinAI基础设施,而詹森现在很可能正在GTC大会上谈论它。
Nebius added that it will use large scale deployments of NVIDIA's next generation Vera Rubin AI infrastructure, which Jensen is surely talking about at GTC right now.
你为什么把纸放在脸前面?
Why do you have the paper in front of your face?
团队之前说,我看起来像个三垒教练。
The team earlier said I look like a third base coach.
所以我正在遮挡,正在遮挡。
So I'm covering up I'm covering up
是的。
the Yeah.
因为你不希望让所有人知道你在叫什么战术。
Because you don't wanna you don't wanna let everyone know what play you're calling.
给你。
There you go.
周五晚上有则传闻。
There was news Friday late a rumor.
Meta计划进行大规模裁员,可能影响公司20%或更多的员工。
Meta is planning sweeping layoffs that could affect 20% or more of the company.
据三位熟悉此事的消息人士向路透社透露,Meta此举旨在抵消其在AI基础设施上的投入,并为AI辅助员工带来的更高效率做准备。
Three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, as Meta seeks to offset AI infrastructure bets and prepare for greater efficiency brought by AI assisted workers.
再次强调,这并不令人意外。
Again, not super surprising.
今天股价上涨了约2%。
Stock's up around 2% today.
好的。
Okay.
我预计一旦这些裁员正式公布,股价会涨得更猛。
I would expect this to pop even harder once these layoffs are actually announced.
是的。
Yeah.
蒂莫西·查拉梅因他对歌剧和芭蕾的看法,在《金融时报》上遭到批评,真是出人意料。
Timothy Chalamet is getting taken to task in the Financial Times over his views on opera and ballet, of all things.
其实还挺可爱的。
It's quite sweet, really.
有些人为了在网络上引发争议,简直迫不及待——在文化战争暂时平息之际,他们竟把焦点放在了一位男子说‘没人再关心芭蕾和歌剧了’这件事上。
So desperate are some people to get their knickers in a twist on the Internet that in the face of a lull in the culture wars, we have real wars now, the only thing they have found to get outraged about, recently relates to a man saying nobody cares about ballet or and opera anymore.
我所说的这位男子就是蒂莫西·查拉梅,一位才华横溢的年轻演员,主演了获得多项奥斯卡提名的《马蒂至上》。
The man I refer to is Timothy Chalamet, a talented young actor who stars in the multi Oscar nominated Marty Supreme.
他说:‘我不想从事芭蕾或歌剧这类工作,好像非得有人拼命说“一定要让这东西活下去”,尽管其实根本没人关心它了。’
He said, I don't wanna be working in ballet or opera or things where it's like, hey, keep this thing alive even though, like, no one cares about this anymore.
因此,他看似立刻后悔的表态,显得有点虚伪。
So his apparent instant regret, his slip felt felt a bit disingenuous.
有一个世界,电影产业最终会像歌剧和芭蕾那样。
There's a world where the film and movie industry like does become like opera and ballet.
我来告诉你我为什么这么想。
I'll tell you why I think Yeah.
整个
This whole
风波发生了。
Kerfuffles happened.
风波,是的。
Kerfuffle Yeah.
发生了。
Happened.
作为一个不太关注
And as someone who doesn't really follow
嗯。
Mhmm.
好莱坞、不关注电影的人,现在发生的是,他出来表示,追求卓越是可以的,是的。
Hollywood, doesn't follow film, what is happening is he came out with the, like, this new, like, it's okay to pursue greatness Yeah.
在通往伟大的道路上。
On the path to greatness.
当然。
Sure.
当然。
Sure.
当然。
Sure.
我正努力成为史上最伟大的球员。
I'm I'm trying to be the GOAT.
我正努力,你知道的,
I'm trying to, you know,
就像这样,是的。
like Yeah.
带着这种自信张扬地亮相。
Coming out with this kind of, like, bravado.
傲慢。
Bravado.
是的。
Yeah.
如果你这么做,就会变成我、我、我、我、我。
And if you do that and it's like, me, me, me, me, me.
对。
Sure.
我正在努力成为最伟大的。
I'm I'm trying to be the greatest.
是的。
Yeah.
然后你就开始随意攻击其他艺术形式,而那些人也在追求卓越。
And then you start just randomly taking shots at another art form where other people are pursuing greatness.
对。
Sure.
你只是招来了很多批评。
You just invite a lot of criticism.
是的。
Yeah.
大家都无所谓。
Everyone's okay.
是的。
Yeah.
我认为,对于那些专注于个人卓越追求的人来说,是这样的。
I think with somebody like being on their own personal pursuit of greatness Yeah.
但如果你在试图贬低其他艺术形式的同时这么做,是这样的。
But if you're doing that while trying to tear down other art forms Yeah.
你只会招致巨大的批评。
You're just gonna invite massive criticism.
是的。
Yeah.
这确实感觉像是他在崩塌,比如市场估值和总可服务市场,是的,歌剧的总可服务市场和芭蕾的总可服务市场都比电影小。
It it it does feel like he's sort of he's sort of collapsing, like, market cap and, like, TAM of, like, yes, the the opera TAM and the ballet TAM is smaller than film.
马修,我其实站在中间立场,因为我很钦佩那些上脱口秀、说‘我们必须让电影院活下去’的人,我自己也这么做过。
I'm really right in the middle, Matthew, because I admire people, I've done it myself to go on a talk show and go, Hey, gotta keep movie theaters alive.
我们要让这个类型继续活下去。
You know, we gotta keep this genre alive.
但另一部分我觉得,如果人们想看《芭比》或者《奥本海默》,他们就会主动去看,还会大声宣扬自己的喜爱。
And another part of me feels like if people wanna see it like Barbie, like Oppenheimer, they're gonna go see it and go out of their way to be loud and proud about it.
而我不希望自己在从事芭蕾或歌剧这类工作时,还得说‘嘿,就算这样,我们也要让这东西活下去’,是的,是的。
And I don't wanna be working in ballet or opera or, you know, things where it's like, Hey, keep this thing alive even though Yeah, Yeah.
我对芭蕾艺术充满敬意。
All respect to the ballet
以及所有在歌剧领域奋斗的人。
and opera people out there.
我刚刚失去了14美分的观看量。
I just lost 14¢ in viewership.
镜头。
Shots.
拍个疯狂的镜头。
Take crazy shot.
那不是
That's not
一个镜头。
a shot.
我明白你的意思。
I hear what you're saying.
对。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
所以
So
如果
If
如果,比如,《GTA 5》的创作者站上舞台,只是说:我们比棒球大十倍。
if, like, the creator of, like, GTA five, like, stood on stage and was just, like, we are 10 times the size of the Baseball.
比棒球大。
Of of baseball.
但我的意思是,还有电影产业。
But, I mean, also, like, movie industry.
视频游戏产业的规模基本上一直是电影产业的十倍,你是说电影放映业务吗?
The gay the video gaming industry has been basically 10 times the size of the of the movie industry for You mean the movie theater business?
不是。
No.
比如好莱坞。
Like like Hollywood.
总收入。
Gross.
对。
Right.
是的。
Yeah.
完全正确。
Totally.
Twitch聊天中来自Deep的Raghav说,英伟达首席执行官表示,到2027年将实现一万亿美元的收入。
Raghav in the Twitch chat from deep says, NVIDIA CEO just said he sees 1,000,000,000,000 in revenue through 2027.
那是个钟声。
That's gong.
那是个钟声。
That's a gong.
敲响钟声。
Bring down the gong.
敲下锤子。
Bring down the mallet.
我们上周制作了新的片尾,但不幸的是,我们用了一首歌
We made the new outro last week, and unfortunately, we used a song
他们不希望我们出现。
They didn't want us to pop.
他们不希望我们播放。
They didn't want us to play.
是的。
Yeah.
所以他们下架了‘我们将要努力’
And so they took down We're gonna work on
一个新的片尾。
a new outro.
我们已经有很多想法在酝酿中了。
We're we're we we already got a bunch of ideas cooking.
请在Apple Podcasts和Spotify上给我们五星评价。
But leave us five stars on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
非常感谢TBPN。
Thank you very at TBPN.
再见。
Goodbye.
关于 Bayt 播客
Bayt 提供中文+原文双语音频和字幕,帮助你打破语言障碍,轻松听懂全球优质播客。